Page 217 of 620 FirstFirst ... 117167207212215216217218219222227267317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Hey, cant I use the collapse function with text that uses different font or size?
    As in, the cover up text. Im trying but it doesnt seem to work.
    visible stuffHidden Stuff Like That?

depending on how much you wanna format, the 'visible stuff' can barely be formatted from within. if you "[lmg]urlblabla[/img]" after = you can put an image in.

If you only need heavy formatting on either the hidden or visible side, then you can see if collapse or collapse2 suffice. If you want formatting on both sides, that are the same, like both italic and colored the same, you can use these functions outside the collapse and it will use them too.

If they are completely different styles you have to get creative like formatting outside and reformatting inside.

Here an example of a simple yet halfway elegant formatting
    titties
    And here is a rather
    quirky formatting with all kinds of stuff happening
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    visible stuffHidden Stuff Like That?

depending on how much you wanna format, the 'visible stuff' can barely be formatted from within. if you "[lmg]urlblabla[/img]" after = you can put an image in.

If you only need heavy formatting on either the hidden or visible side, then you can see if collapse or collapse2 suffice. If you want formatting on both sides, that are the same, like both italic and colored the same, you can use these functions outside the collapse and it will use them too.

If they are completely different styles you have to get creative like formatting outside and reformatting inside.

Here an example of a simple yet halfway elegant formatting
    titties
    And here is a rather
    quirky formatting with all kinds of stuff happening
    Thanks, that's gonna be useful for later shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Uh, BoktaiMoon, don't you normally post your sheets on both this site and SpaceBattles at the same time (more or less)? What happened to this sheet being posted there?
    It's cuz I have no idea on which board to post

The normal make a servant one or the crossover dark six one because I am using a historical tale (Sluagh) but am solely basing it on a FGO game-exclusive thing (Fairy Knight)

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    True Name: Catherine the Great
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Russia
    Japanese VA: Yuki Masuda
    English VA: Lydia Mackay
    Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: C
    Mana: B+
    Luck: A
    NP: A++
    Height/Weight: 157cm • 54kg
    Measurements: B91cm • W57cm • H86cm
    Dislikes: Vicious rumors, Abuse of power
    Talent: Artistry, Horseback riding
    Natural Enemy: Medb, Peter III, Boudica
    Attribute: Star
    Armaments: Scepter
    Catalyst: The Holy Grail
    Master: None

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B:
    Despite being a relatively modern figure, her Magic Resistance is at a high level, likely due in part to her practice of Jewel Magecraft.
    Territory Creation C+:
    One of her standard Classes is Caster, and as such can create a territory beneficial to her. Hers manifests as a “Palace” where she can rule properly.
    Riding A+:
    One of her standard Classes is Rider. As a ruler to her people, revered on horseback, she is the very image of “riding”. As such, she is able to operate any vehicle, and tame any beast, with the exception of Dragon Kinds.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma of the Empress (Love) EX:
    Praised as a great empress, whose influence is recognized into modern day, the Empress of Love receives her own, unique skill. Though man and woman alike bowed to the whims of usurper empress, Catherine was known for her particular sway over men, and the torrid love affairs that would result. As such, men, regardless of sexuality, will find it near impossible to not be charmed by even her most chaste of requests.
    Golden Rule (Wealth & Body) A:
    To be expected of a the Empress of Love, who restored the image of Russia and turned it into a world superpower, unimaginable riches and power were at her beck and call. Not only this, but so desired was she, so beautiful, that men fell to their knees before her. Despite her overwhelming presence, many were surprised by her petite stature.
    Her nickname, the “Messalina of the Neva”, can be a substitute name for this Skill.
    Mana Burst (Gem) B+++:
    In Catherine’s quest for enlightenment, she began the study of Magecraft. In particular, a certain type of Magecraft originating from Japan, taught by a powerful Magician, caught her eye. In this style of Magecraft that involves the transfer of Mana into jewels, Catherine became an expert in secret. Many knew of her love for opulent jewels and gems, however, and many courted her with the promise of these riches. One such jewel, a diamond gifted to her by one Grigory Orlov, is encrusted in her scepter, which she uses as a Mystic Code.

Lore:
    The powerful empress (tsarina) of Russia during the latter half of the 18th Century, who overthrew her husband, the former emperor (tsar) Peter III. Though not of Russian descent, being a German Princess the name of Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg, she took to her new home of Russia with great empathy after her marriage. Marrying into the doomed Romanov Dynasty, such a terrible fate would never have been thought of under her rule.
    Truly, Catherine the Great, one of two “Greats” of Russian royalty, shone like a beacon, lighting her country’s way from the dark ages and into the Enlightenment, known as the “Catherinian Era”. As with many of history's most powerful rulers, she did not get to her station alone. A woman ahead of her times, she used her overwhelming charisma and charm to make alliances with powerful figures, particularly her two “favorites”, Orlov and Potemkin. Such exploits earned her the title of “the Empress of Love”.
    A woman of such power was, of course, not without her enemies. Although untouchable in life, in death, rumors that persist into modern day mar and stain her reputation. Whether it was courtship with animals, or creating a harem of advisors, Catherine’s enemies spread as many false claims about her as they could.
    Despite this, no number of vicious rumor can truly take away from the inspiring legacy that Catherine left in her wake. Much of the culture of modern Russia was paved by Catherine, and she is a point of national pride whose light shall never fade.

Personality:
    Groomed by her mother from a young age to be a perfect queen, Catherine carries herself with a poise and grace unparalleled by her contemporaries. However, the path of “submissive queen” was never one she was destined to follow. Indeed, Catherine was an empress like no other, who took responsibility when she saw leadership lacking.
    In many ways, she resembles a certain King of Knights, able to put on a stoic visage when taking on the role of empress, or taking on her role as Ruler, arbiter of the Holy Grail War. She is able to easily separate any casual life from her professional life, creating an overwhelming presence that belies her small frame. Because of this, many are surprised that she’s not a statuesque, imposing figure.
    Catherine’s motto in life is “live and let love”. Truly, the concept of “love” is intrinsically tied to her life, both in its presence, and its absence. Growing up, Catherine was raised to be a king’s wife, with only that prospect set aside for her. She was not to be anything but a candidate for king’s wife, especially in her mother’s eyes. When Catherine finally married a king, Peter III, it was a loveless relationship, riddled with abuse and mere obligation. For Catherine, she cannot survive in a loveless world, and in situations where emotions and empathy are minimal, her misery is easy to see.
    As such, even in professional situations, Catherine conducts herself with a flirtatious and coquettish air. This makes her come off as more jovial and carefree than she might be. Catherine wants simply to love and be loved, and in this way, she resembles a certain Emperor of Roses. As such, she has the same vice. She gives love, but only because she expects it in return. Even in life, giving her love meant gaining something from her object of affection. Whether that was a political advisor, or a partner to help organize a coup, Catherine is an expert in the art of subtle manipulation. So subtle is she, she almost doesn’t realize herself that she’s being manipulative.
    Although this can be a negative in many situations, Catherine can also bring out the positives of her extreme passion for human connection. She genuinely loves humanity, a love that fueled her coup against her husband. Her husband didn’t love humanity, only worldly pleasures for himself. As such, Catherine, knowing her passion could help people, took up the mantle of empress and took her husband down. She is a natural leader, who knows how to play to people’s hearts and pathos. As manipulative she can be, she can be equally as inspiring, equally as reliable, and equally as loving.

Noble Phantasms:
    Zimniy Dvoretz: The Winter Palace (ズィームニイ・ドヴァリェーツ/冬宮殿)
    Type: Barrier
    An idealized version of the real-world construct of the same name, Zimniy Dvoretz is not a Noble Phantasm unique to Catherine the Great, belonging to all Russian royalty who called it home. It is, however, at its most powerful under her command, even more so than under Peter the Great, who created it. A powerful Bounded Field Noble Phantasm, supplemented by the countless jewels encrusted on her crown and scepter, it creates a palace where Catherine and her allies can make base, as well as providing them with Mana.
    Depending on the amount of Mana reserved in her scepter that she uses, she can spawn specific areas and rooms that she knew in life. One such room is St. George’s Hall, a throne room that, at the sacrifice of many of the jewels in her crown and scepter, provides her allies with what’s practically an engine of Mana.

Polyarnaya Zvezda: Like Polaris, Lead the Way Through the Darkness (ポリアルナヤ・ズヴェズダ/闇に道を照らす、北極星のように)
    Type: Anti-Dark
    Among her many titles granted during her reign, one such moniker was the Star of the North, being likened to the polar star that for centuries has guided humanity’s way through the darkness, having lighted Russia’s way out of the darkness of her husband’s rule, and into the Era of Enlightenment. As such, the royal crown at the top of her head is, in fact, this Noble Phantasm, the red spinel at its top a shining star in its own right. As the most powerful jewel in her arsenal, Catherine the Great saves Polyarnaya Zvezda as a last resort. It is the very symbol of her royalty, her right to rule, her title as one of the two “Greats” of Russia.
    It is the crystallization of her reign, the expansion of her country, its revitalized culture, the codification of both her name and Russia in history. Once activated, Catherine becomes a beacon of light, the North Star itself, the colorful waves of the Aurora Borealis, all that shines in the night. The glimmer from her crown creates a powerful barrier that defends her allies, granting them health and immunity, while repelling those that she considers a threat. It can withstand powerful offensive Noble Phantasms, and reflect a counterattack of equal power.
    Truth be told, this Noble Phantasm can be used at any time, so long as Catherine has access to jewels imbued with enough Mana to handle its output. Catherine herself, however, only has two such jewels in her arsenal; the red spinel in her crown, which represents the Noble Phantasm itself, and the Orlov Diamond in her scepter.

Notes
    Hey all! So this is my first Servant sheet, and in a lot of ways this is a kind of me testing the waters, seeing how exactly I can bend the lore of the Fate universe and how well I understand it, because I really wanna make my own story for it. So I hope y’all like it! Tell me what you think! I would’ve submitted this for the contest, but I think I was late haha.

Art done by me! Here’s a link to my Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/AWholeLottaLotl
    Last edited by GOJIRA98; June 20th, 2021 at 09:21 AM.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    v nice art

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    I believe it was Justiciar Hux who did the first five Crypters up to Wodime (minus the already canon Akuta/Consort Yu).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I believe it was Justiciar Hux who did the first five Crypters up to Wodime (minus the already canon Akuta/Consort Yu).
    Just to check for Wodime they didn't do Hipparchus with them right?

Blog Entries
    Hux connected Brodime with Enki, the Mesopotamian god. Whoever Hipparchus is, is fair game.

Quick thought that just came to mind.
    When will you do a bit of a meta-sheet of Goddess of Luck Fortuna?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Nope, it was Enki for Wodime, Jörmungandr for Kadoc, the Moirai sisters for Ophelia, and Yamarāja for Pepe.

EDIT:
    Partially sniped.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Hipparchus = sometimes called the "Father of Modern Astronomy", possibly behind the creation of the Astrolabe and the Armillery sphere, founder of trigonometry (particularly spherical trigonometry which he solved several issues of), made the first comprehensive star catalog of the western world, one of if not the first to develop a reliable method to predict solar eclipses (based on combining and iterating on the prior great thinkers like Meton of Athens, Timocharis, Aristyllus, Aristarchus of Samos, Eratosthenes, the Babylonians, and others), considered one of if not the greatest astronomers of antiquity, also may have been involved in the creation or was consulted in the creation of the Antikythera mechanism (1st analog computer, celestial clock, tracks olympic games and other things, etc., etc. [See Unexplained Mysteries podcast for more]).

# NotSponsered

# JustAFan
    now we are cooking, looking forward to that one. Perhaps useful for a future project i have in mind.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    now we are cooking, looking forward to that one. Perhaps useful for a future project i have in mind.
    What dish are you serving Sir if i may ask ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Can someone tell me what exactly the voyager class card is holding? Some old compass?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Can someone tell me what exactly the voyager class card is holding? Some old compass?

i dont see the Picture Delrey

Blog Entries

Seems like the most probable thing.

Blog Entries

did you meant that Picture ?

i think it should be a Stellar ecliptic Modell as three rings are visible .

Blog Entries
    Ohh, that picture. That is an Astrolabe

Voyager Magellan and Marco Polo please
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    thx guys, time to look into the Astrolabe, but I think I already got a connection that I wanted for a future project.

and idk why the picture did not show. seems like others had a similar problem with their pics.
    By now I am mostly using imgur to prevent that. There I have control over the visibility of the pictures I use in sheets

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.