Page 77 of 620 FirstFirst ... 27677275767778798287127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of Ulster View Post
    Hey thanks for the feedback on Dietrich von Bern so far. Again, he's one of my more favorite mythological figures, mainly because he can breathe fire. I've added a section of characterization to give a better idea of this iteration of Dietrich for clarification, and I even added a scrapped Noble Phantasm from an earlier version of the sheet. While I did enjoy making Full Counter into a Noble Phantasm, it felt like adding it in to the current version would have too much bloat onto the sheet. That said, if others think it adds more to Diet's themes, I'd be glad to throw it back in.

SCRAPPED: literally full counter
    Name: Nagelring

Title
    : Shining Giant's Bane

Rank
    : C

NP Type
    : Anti-Unit

Range
    : 1

Maximum Number of Targets
    : 1 Person.

The first wondrous weapon obtained by Dietrich, a shining sword forged by the dwarf Alberich for the giants Grim and Hilde, both of whom Dietrich had slain with the very same blade. Originally a sword made for giants, it is a mighty monster of a blade, its hideous appearance suitable for a mad warrior such as Dietrich. Carrying Anti-Giant properties due to being bathed in the blood of many giants, its true purpose is to be used as a defensive weapon, capable of deflecting attacks that are much stronger than what the wielder could normally defend against, receiving and stockpiling the force of the blows dealt against it. It was with this weapon that the young Dietrich was able to defeat the giant Grim, who was said to have the strength of twelve men. However, Nagelring is dependent on the skill of the user, incapable of moving on its own accord to intersect against attacks.

By invoking the name of this Noble Phantasm, Nagelring is filled with the force of the attacks it has recently defended against in the last turn, delivering the might of an opponent's strike against them alongside Dietrich's own strength in an explosive blow of force. A technique-based ability created by its wielder in order to fight against the much stronger giants, this Noble Phantasm is able to be invoked instantaneously, immediately in response to deflecting an attack. Also, the explosive aspect of the sword comes from another hideous blade with a similar naming scheme used by another famous monster slayer known for breaking his own weapons.

The armor was really fun to write. A friend of mine gave me the initial idea, and I grew upon it after I envisioned a fight involving Dietrich similar to a Michael Bay movie; explosions everywhere. As far as roles to play as intended goes, Dietrich fits plenty of antagonistic niches, from the looming threat everyone has to team up against to a rival and foil to the protagonist of a story. I'd definitely also see him being the big scary midboss of a Fate story.

Bang bang. I had written it under a different name and, seeing as I had made the first version of Saber Dietrich around the time Devil May Cry 5 came out, I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't just make Dietrich into Dante at that point.

Added a bit of characterization onto the main sheet, as mentioned above. The core idea was based upon how Dietrich essentially genocided about 5 or 6 different races of Phantasmal species, and was built more upon it.

As for Devil Trigger itself, the idea is that Dietrich's body is kicked up to its absolute limits to more properly match those who exceed him, and to overwhelm those who don't, in order to slaughter his opposition. It synergizes with his own Monstrous traits by focusing the boosts to his physical abilities towards what is needed at the time. The skill also brings out a change in mental state by focusing Dietrich's grudge-filled demon rage from Machmet's Flames towards his opponent, one where Dietrich's own existence becomes closer to "the eradication of all lifeforms." A good point of comparison in canon to this skill is the Nanaya Killing Arts, but on a much wider scale.

As for the limitations of this skill, there are a few, although some are much more impactful than the others. The degradation of his mentality with this skill could potentially lower his qualifications as a Heroic Spirit as he becomes more of a Demon (Monster). The skill also places a sort of "tunnel vision" against Dietrich's intended target, especially if the instincts given to him by Eye of the Mind (False) are honed in. Finally, while Dietrich is able to reach his body's absolute limits, he's incapable of actually surpassing them. For example, if he were to fight a flying opponent, the most he could do physically is hop really, really high. While he isn't able to truly raise himself to completely match existences above his own, he is more than capable of clashing against them by raising his own capabilities to their absolute value.
    Fascinating. In your words and view of his lore, how would you describe his history and relationship with Altera (Etzel)?

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhbeans View Post
    Fascinating. In your words and view of his lore, how would you describe his history and relationship with Altera (Etzel)?
    Given their relationship in the stories as well as Altera's true nature, Dietrich would likely look up to her a fair bit. They were already pretty close in the legend, and I'd assume it wouldn't change too much in canon. I'd like to imagine the justification of this closeness being that as they're both inhuman/alien, they would more easily come to an understanding with each other. They're both also kings of destruction as well. If anything, Dietrich probably found the inspiration for his Devil Trigger skill by emulating Altera going full War God mode. I'd have to give more thought on other particular nuances, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of Ulster View Post
    Given their relationship in the stories as well as Altera's true nature, Dietrich would likely look up to her a fair bit. They were already pretty close in the legend, and I'd assume it wouldn't change too much in canon. I'd like to imagine the justification of this closeness being that as they're both inhuman/alien, they would more easily come to an understanding with each other. They're both also kings of destruction as well. If anything, Dietrich probably found the inspiration for his Devil Trigger skill by emulating Altera going full War God mode. I'd have to give more thought on other particular nuances, though.
    Did you come across any evidence of him wielding more than one weapon at a time?

Devil Trigger:
    A+
    The brutal mindset of a seasoned slayer of beasts. A methodology of combat obtained by one who has faced off against the likes of dragons, giants, wild men, and dwarfs. To Dietrich, merely slaying a single beast is not enough to grant him glory; he must slay a hundred of them in order to sate his ambition. Through immersing himself into an engagement, Dietrich is able to raise his level of combat efficiency, changing an output of "1" into a "100" by means of focusing his wrath to destroy all opposition. Whether it's forcing his body to keep up with a faster opponent or smashing his way through the defenses of a durable adversary, the Demon Prince will prevail against the strongest of his enemies through an overwhelming force of determination. It is through this skill that Dietrich is able to hold his own against those stronger than him, though it shows its full effectiveness against Monstrous foes.
    Dietrich sought glory by leading the charge against the Phantasmal Species plaguing his homeland, ending the last vestiges of the Age of Gods in what is now modern-day Germany. However, unlike his counterpart, Dietrich's heroic quest was more akin to a genocide, systematically slaughtering monsters such as dragons and giants to the point of extinction. In other words, the archetypical Monster Slayer. As a Saber, Dietrich's existence as a "Hero (Monster) who slays Monsters" is brought to the forefront, becoming an existence closer to "the destruction of the living." A living weapon against mystery, even Dietrich's own demonic body carries strong Anti-Monster attributes.
    What about opponents with Divinity and divine traits? It’s steepled in Mystery, but antithetical to the Monstrous, as Medusa's case shows

While he isn't able to truly raise himself to completely match existences above his own, he is more than capable of clashing against them by raising his own capabilities to their absolute value.
    I confess I don’t quite understand.

I think what he means is that when faced with something stronger than him, Dietrich is able to make his body go at 100% to fight them. Essentially straining every bit of potential power to fight.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a vague concept idea for a servant, but i could need some help if it is worth working on it. I am looking for a person that could have at least wraith/phantom status and can be considered a librarian or gatherer of knowledge. Maybe even someone from the Nasuverse. Not the Hassan one tho, wouldnt work.

And when i am on it, who was the last servant that got added to the Index of this thread? its about time that we update it and i am willing to help out
    Last edited by DelRey; September 27th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lao Zi is considered China's first librarian. He's the founder of Taoism, which would make him a really big name mage in the Nasuverse.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Lao Zi is considered China's first librarian. He's the founder of Taoism, which would make him a really big name mage in the Nasuverse.
    Avicebron, Paracelsus
    Inno, them big named magi been done pretty dirty compared to say Helena and Prelati
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I have a vague concept idea for a servant, but i could need some help if it is worth working on it. I am looking for a person that could have at least wraith/phantom status and can be considered a librarian or gatherer of knowledge. Maybe even someone from the Nasuverse. Not the Hassan one tho, wouldnt work.

And when i am on it, who was the last servant that got added to the Index of this thread? its about time that we update it and i am willing to help out
    Hm to be honest there are some persons that gathered or better said safe keeped ancient knowledge Delray like a many Greek or Arabian Philosophers or Sholars would fit but i would suggest Manetho which where a egypt historian of his own lands history and a relict and mystery keeper of similar Rank like the Elysic hierophants example wise ,if you like i could give you more ideas ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Avicebron, Paracelsus
    Inno, them big named magi been done pretty dirty compared to say Helena and Prelati
    Anastasia is a stronger Caster than the big name magi.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It is updated every 50 pages, but I understand it might confuse newcomers since this is not stated anywhere. Padoru and the others are usually the ones doing this hard work, so do not worry! Just have some patience and eventually we'll get there.

Also, there is a lot of new entries while I was away and they all seem so nice. I ask for patience since my laptop died this weekend and I'm still mourning 8 years worth of content lost with it, but I'll most definitely try to give some positivity for the authors, if anything to counterbalance my sudden wave of bad luck hahah.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    It is updated every 50 pages, but I understand it might confuse newcomers since this is not stated anywhere. Padoru and the others are usually the ones doing this hard work, so do not worry! Just have some patience and eventually we'll get there.

Also, there is a lot of new entries while I was away and they all seem so nice. I ask for patience since my laptop died this weekend and I'm still mourning 8 years worth of content lost with it, but I'll most definitely try to give some positivity for the authors, if anything to counterbalance my sudden wave of bad luck hahah.
    Ah thats hard but in which way is he got broke Howaito ?Maybe can the datas be saved under circumstances if the hard Disc is intact ,but if it was due to a heat based cause try to use a Compressed Air spray to free the Cooler and Ventilator of collected dust Maybe he had just overheat , you should search after repair Services in your area or speciall Services that try to repair your date by extracting them and put they one your new Laptop ?

I hope those hints are usefull for you Howaito !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Avicebron, Paracelsus
    Avicebron isn't exactly a big name magus and Paracelsus seems to have problems with shitty Masters and unfortunate enemies.

If you ask me Paraceleus is a pretty well done Caster overall.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Oof I will skip on this one, too big of a name for my low rarity Foreigner concept. I hope we will see a good sheet on him or in FGO someday, but thx!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Hm to be honest there are some persons that gathered or better said safe keeped ancient knowledge Delray like a many Greek or Arabian Philosophers or Sholars would fit but i would suggest Manetho which where a egypt historian of his own lands history and a relict and mystery keeper of similar Rank like the Elysic hierophants example wise ,if you like i could give you more ideas ?
    i am thinking of a more modern person, tho that should be hard to find a fitting person for that. That is why i am considering a Fateverse OG character, but i am not well versed in that enough to decide on whom. I have just Rani in mind as a character i want to see as vessel for a servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Avicebron isn't exactly a big name magus and Paracelsus seems to have problems with shitty Masters and unfortunate enemies.
    He was actually not so fundamental like other conempories of him like Avicenna or Averoes .

- - - Updated - - -

Oof I will skip on this one, too big of a name for my low rarity Foreigner concept. I hope we will see a good sheet on him or in FGO someday, but thx!

- - - Updated - - -

i am thinking of a more modern person, tho that should be hard to find a fitting person for that. That is why i am considering a Fateverse OG character, but i am not well versed in that enough to decide on whom. I have just Rani in mind as a character i want to see as vessel for a servant
    Hm i remember that there were some disrciminated Inventors wher one invented a Gold powder that can heal all disease and has other quite magicl properties which could build a good base but i cant remember the Name of him , but i recal that it was "a single Atom" golden powder .hmm

Blog Entries
    If you want a librarian Foreigner who is a phantom/wraith, why not just Henry Armitage from Lovecraft itself?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    If you want a librarian Foreigner who is a phantom/wraith, why not just Henry Armitage from Lovecraft itself?
    Out of curiousity how are you doing in the meantime as we havent heared much from you Anju ,like are you coninuing with your servants ?

and ihavemade my plant Girl i for which i asked some Pictures please tell me your oppinion .

Blog Entries
    And also as i hadnt read and reviewed Dietrich :

Very well done a quite interesting c harackter you made the counter abbillity of his Armo r is not bad and i thinkhis sjkils are really interesting , you are Right that Nagelring may be to much , he is really due to his personality a terryfying Opponent i imagin that dependet on who his Master is that he can be either a Antagonistic servant for to stop him and his Master the other servants are having to coopertate to defeat him ,or that he may be a protagonistic servant which handles the Things nd occurances with more drastic means , what doyou think could he defaet example wise Karna ? also i am curious what would he think ofmy Dragonslayer Tugarin ?

Also has hesome Hobbies like what does he like to do outside the fights in the Grailwar ,in his spare time i mean ?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ruler of the Palace

"I am your Servant. My Class is Ruler, but I am not really sure why. Still, I'll do my best to support you, Master"

Class: Ruler
    Alignment: Neutral/Good
    Region: India
    Height: 164cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: Political intrigue, excessive violence, betrayals
    Talent: advice-giving
    Armaments: her beauty
    Natural Enemy: Aurangzeb, Nur Jahan

Stats

Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: B
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of high-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As she didn't encounter magecraft during her life, her magical resistance ends up being low, even with the bonus granted to the Ruler class.

True Name Discernment(B): A Class Skill of the ruler class. During a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required to bypass those abilities.

God's Resolution(A): A Class Skill of the Ruler Class and the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War: right to use Command Spells against Servants. Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Personal Skills

Queen of the World(A): A Skill that represents both Ruler's charismatic nature in regards to leadership, and also her ability to charm the people around oneself. Said to be as intelligent and capable as she was beautiful, all of Ruler's allies receive a great boost in morale when Ruler is around.

Imperial Privilege(Gift)(A): A special variation of Imperial Privilege possed by Ruler. While she was simply an Empress consort and didn't technically have any ruling power, Ruler was the most trusted person to the Emperor, often called the power behind the throne. In fact, His trust in her was so great that he gave Ruler the highest honor of the land – his imperial seal, the Mehr Uzaz, which validated imperial decrees.

Golden Rule(C): A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Each wife of the Mughal emperor was given a regular monthly allowance for her gastos(housekeeping or traveling expenses). Ruler was famous for having the highest such allowance on record, to the value of one million rupees per year, outside of all the other luxuries and presents she still gained.

Noble Phantasm

Crown of the Palace
    Taj Mahal

Ruler's Noble Phantasm. It takes the Shape of her final rest place, an ivory-white mausoleum who stands on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. The building can be said to be a representation of Ruler's own beauty and, in this regard, its nature is no different from a Reality Marble.

Not a simple building, but one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal is a monument to the power of Love. So powerful is the sentiment engraved in its walls that even the heartless usurper who took the throne from the Emperor who orders construction could not order to tear it down. As such, enemies who stand against Ruler when she manifests it find themselves powerless, their will to fight eroded by uncontrollable feelings of awe and wonder.

While its effect may look like a mental attack, since it's something that speaks directly into the soul, Mental Resistances are useless against it. To block the Noble Phantasm influence, one would need to truly be a soulless monster. Someone who not only does not have empathy no, but has never had any to begin with.

Background

Ruler identity is Mumtaz Mahal, an Empress of the Indian Mughal Empire.

Ruler was born Arjumand Banu Begum in Agra to a family of Persian nobility. She was the daughter of Abul-Hasan Asaf Khan, a wealthy Persian noble who held high office in the Mughal Empire, and the niece of Empress Nur Jahan, the chief wife of Emperor Jahangir and the power behind the emperor. She was married at the age of 19 on 30 April 1612 to Prince Khurram, later known by his regnal name Shah Jahan, who conferred upon her the title "Mumtaz Mahal" (Persian: the exalted one of the palace). Although betrothed to Shah Jahan since 1607, she ultimately became his second wife in 1612. Ruler and her husband had fourteen children, including Jahanara Begum (Shah Jahan's favorite daughter), and the Crown prince Dara Shikoh, the heir-apparent, anointed by his father, who temporarily succeeded him until deposed by Ruler's sixth child, Aurangzeb, who ultimately succeeded his father as the sixth Mughal emperor in 1658.

Ruler died in 1631 in Burhanpur, Deccan (present-day Madhya Pradesh), during the birth of her fourteenth child, a daughter named Gauhar Ara Begum. Shan Jahan had the Taj Mahal built as a tomb for her, which is considered to be a monument of undying love. As with other Mughal royal ladies, we have no contemporary likenesses that are accepted as of her, but numerous imagined portraits were created from the 19th century onwards.

personality

Ruler is an extremely smart yet also merciful woman. She is a one in a million example of a perfect Empress, from her great wisdom to her immense charisma and beauty, people around her have not a choice but to wish to follow her. However, she herself does not wish to command.

This is due to what she heard about her aunt, Nur Jahan, who was famously one of the more power-hungry Empresses of Mughal history. Because of that, Ruler came to believe such kinds of ambition could only lead to suffering, and she would much rather focus on helping the people in more direct ways. Still, her husband placed heavy importance on her words, and her bits of advice were always of great value.

She still is very much in love with her husband, and there is a place for no other in her heart. A Master can still try and be her friend, in which case she will dedicate herself to the maximum of her abilities to help them in any of their endeavors.

Last edited by the god of world-0; October 19th, 2020 at 08:11 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria