Page 43 of 620 FirstFirst ... 33384142434445485393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Only in GO though. In Extra she doesn't, so it's still sort of unclear.
    Columbus and Bart have the same thingy too, though. It could probably be termed that with Voyager of the Storm, Riding isn't a necessary Skill but a Servant can still have it.
    I would say that Voyage and Riding cancel each other out, though (or rather Voyage is just a very specific sub-Skill of Riding).

Blog Entries
    It's proposed that Drake in the Nasuverse is actually Queen Elizabeth I so it's possible her Riding skill comes from that. Although Bartholomew Roberts also has a rank in Riding.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess is unclear, it's just that I remember it being like Espionage, where you would trade one skill for the other.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though the only example of that is Mata Hari, who flat out doesn't qualify for Presence Concealment anyway, what with being in the spotlight most of the time.

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess I just learned that I been writing sheets with a huge misconception. Fuck.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Caster of Shinoda

"Servant Caster, the white fox of Shinoda at your services."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful/Good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 148cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Dislikes: Hunters, mirrors, menial tasks
    Talent: Onmyoudo, poetry
    Armaments: Shikigami
    Natural Enemy: Ashiya Doman, Tamamo no Mae

Stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Territory Creation(A): Through her connection with the Kuzunoha Inari Shrine, Caster is capable of creating a "Temple" which is superior to a "workshop".

Item Construction(B): Caster is capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a B rank. She specifies in the production of
    Omamori
    Protective Charms
    which can repel almost any curse.

Personal Skills

Divinity(A): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. Caster is both an emissary and a Bunrei of the Goddess Inari and, as such, was granted a high rank in this skill.

Onmyoudo(A): A Japanese Thaumaturgical System based on Chinese schools that uses the concept of yin and yang as a foundation. A system that excels at divination, curses, and the like. As the mother and teacher of the most famous practitioner of this art, Caster herself has an unparalleled mastery of it.

Shikigami(Kanko)(B): The mark of a respectable Onmyouji, Shikigami are beings that are at the disposal of the practitioner similarly to the Western familiars. Caster's type of Shikigami are minor spirits called Kanko or
    Pipe Fox
    Kudakitsune
    , who are created from her own essence. These spirits act as extensions of Caster and vastly increase the range of her actions.

Shapeshift(A): Shapeshifting refers to both the borrowing bodies and appearance change and is one of the natural powers of a Kitsune. For Caster, both appearance and personality can be copied exactly, to the point of being indistinguishable from the original. At this rank, a small handful of skills (if previously observed) can also be mimicked by the shapeshifter (No more than 3).

Noble Phantasm

White fox of Shinoda
    Byakko Shinodazuma

A Noble Phantasm born from the instance in Caster's legend where she reveals her true form as a
    White Fox
    Byakko
    and them leaves this mortal plane. Caster's origin is that of a heavenly messenger of Inari, as well an incarnation of the goddess, and as such she doesn't belong in this world.
    When activated, Caster sheds her human appearance transforms into a large White fox, around the size of a bus, with Four tails and surrounded by ghostly blue flames. This is a Divine level Phantasmal Beast, who is surrounded by such thick Mistery that even regular attacks will hardly cause any damage. In this form, all of her Physical stats Skyrocket into the upper ranks and all her skills are strengthened to their limit.
    However, as an existence from the Age of Gods, the Age of Man strongly refuses her. After being invoked, the World regards its imperfectness and therefore its existence cannot be maintained and is destroyed, which makes this Noble Phantasm is a single-use suicide attack.

Background

Caster is Kuzunoha, also written Kuzu no Ha, meaning kudzu leaf. She is a popular kitsune character in Japanese folklore and Legend states that she is the mother and teacher of Abe no Seimei, the famous onmyōji.
    In her tale, on his way to visit a shrine in Shinoda in Settsu Province, the young nobleman Abe no Yasuna encounters a young military commissioner who is hunting foxes in order to obtain their livers for use as medicine. Yasuna battles the hunter, sustaining several wounds in the process, and sets free the white fox he had trapped. Afterward, a beautiful woman (Caster) comes along and helps him return to his home.
    In reality, this woman is the fox he had saved, adopting human form in order to tend to his wounds. He falls in love with her, and they marry. She bears him a child, Seimei (childhood name Dōji), who proves prodigiously clever. Caster realizes that her son has inherited part of her supernatural nature and teaches him the art of Onmyoudo.
    Several years later, while Caster swiping the floor while viewing some chrysanthemums, her son catches sight of the tip of her tail. With her true nature revealed, Caster is forced to leave but leaves behind a farewell poem, asking her husband Yasuna to come to see her in the Shinoda forest.
    Yasuna and his son search Shinoda for Caster, and eventually, she appears to them as a fox. Revealing that she is an emissary of the goddess Inari, and leaves her son a gift before disappearing.

Personality

Caster is a serene and pensive woman. She has an ethereal beauty of something undisturbed, which can make her seem unapproachable, but Caster is actually very friendly once you get to know her better.
    She has some interest in literature and likes to spend her free time writing poetry, but almost never shows the poems to anyone because she is secretly embarrassed by them. One would have to get very close and win her thrust before getting to this side of her.
    Because of a certain trauma of the past, Caster dislikes doing house chores, despite the fact that she can do them very well. It seems that her wish to the holy grail is to be able to raise her child properly, even though she is rather happy that he made it on his own.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Midas
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: B
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank B: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible.

Item Construction - Rank C+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Can construct magical items on an equivalent level to a skilled alchemist. Though possessing little such ability in life, conjecture has granted him this level of skill.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule - Rank EX: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Due to the circumstances of his legend, Caster’s ability to acquire valuables cannot be quantified. His assets are essentially infinite.

Divinity - Rank D: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Caster is reputed to be related to the goddess Cybele, though he himself is not sure how deep this divine heritage runs.

Affection of the Goddess
    - Rank C+: A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess.
    For Caster, the goddess in question is Cybele. Due to her blessing, Caster’s Strength and Endurance parameters are ranked up.

Noble Phantasms

Touch of Gold
    Khrusopoiia Psaûsma

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Targets: 1 person
    The most famous part of Caster’s legend: that whatever was touched by his hands would turn into gold. Said to be a blessing from Dionysos, it is whispered in some parts of Clock Tower that it was actually proof of Caster’s mastery of Alchemy. Of course, even if this is the truth, he never possessed control over his miracle.
    Simply put, whatever is touched by Caster’s hands is turned into gold. As a magical effect, it is subject to Magic Resistance, though Khrusopoiia Psaûsma is treated as equivalent to magic from the Age of Gods.

The Tied Crest of Phrygia
    Gordius Hámma

Type: Magecraft
    Range: 0
    Targets: -
    The legendary ‘unsolvable riddle’ of Greek Mythology. It was prophesied that whoever untied it would become the ruler of all Asia. The man who fulfilled this prophecy, Iskandar the Great, would not, however, unlock the true potential of Gordius Hámma. It is, in fact, an artifact somewhere between a Mystic Code and a Magic Crest in function. Being a collection of divine Mysteries, one that understood it could easily rise to become the ruler of an entire continent through its use.
    By making use of Gordius Hámma, it is possible for Caster to utilize a far wider variety of magecraft than he would have access to otherwise. In addition, spells he utilizes by using the knot as a focus are elevated to the level of Divine Mysteries, the magecraft of the Age of Gods.
    Though myths vary on whether it was Caster or his father that constructed the knot, they are both considered its ‘true owner’. With the status of the one who tied it, Caster naturally has access to its full power. Like a Magic Crest, Gordius Hámma can be passed on to a suitable bearer, though they would likely require instruction on how to unlock its secrets.

Description
    Dislikes: Gold, hubris
    Talents: Tying knots, alchemy
    Natural Enemy: Sakata Kintoki

Caster’s true identity is Midas, the King of Gold.

Far from the greedy king remembered in legend for his hubris, Midas presents himself as a wise and calm king. He has no love for material things, having seen firsthand what such pursuits can lead to. His outlook is quite similar to that of a magus, though the truth he seeks is different.
    Midas has a liking towards simple things, and greatly appreciates the kind of work a common man can do. He doesn’t present himself as much of a king, and does not advertise his talent in alchemy. He does, however, have a liking toward music.
    There are certain Heroic Spirits that Midas absolutely cannot get along with, no matter the circumstances. Among them are a certain hot-headed conqueror, an ostentatiously golden king and a gold-obsessed manchild. These he will avoid.
    Midas’ wish to the Holy Grail would be to relive a certain part of his legend. Namely a music contest, but this time with impartial judges. He’s still a bit sore about that.

Attitude towards Master:
    Midas will serve his Master faithfully. He does keep his personal space, for fear that his touch could cause something untoward to happen. He would probably appreciate it if his Master is someone that can cause great amounts of wealth to vanish with haste, as he wants such things out of his sight.

Dialogue examples:
    I have been summoned as Caster, it seems. Please do not talk to me about gold.
    Wealth has lost its allure to me long ago. Family and idyllic beauty are where true value lies.
    It is a shame that my manifestation as Caster doesn’t seem to take into account my musical skills. Orpheus was my teacher, you know.
    Let me show you the price of hubris...

Lore
    Midas is the king of Phrygia, famed in myth for his golden touch.
    Coming from beyond Greece to Phrygia on an ox-cart with his father, Midas was surprised at their reception. Due to a prophecy made by the Oracle of Delhi, his father Gordius was declared king upon his arrival. As he was made a prince, Midas dedicated the cart with its oxen to Zeus, securing it with a complex knot of his family’s making.
    Eventually the kingship passed to Midas himself, and he eventually encountered a drunken satyr when he headed to the mountains in order to enjoy his garden of wild roses. Midas took the satyr, Silenus, to live with him as a guest and treated him with hospitality. In return, Silenus entertained Midas with stories and music. Having been the satyr’s host for ten days, Silenus’ pupil Dionysos came to pick up his companion and tutor. Thankful for the care Midas had shown to Silenus, Dionysos gave him a wish.
    It is said that Midas’ family were practitioners of alchemy, with their goal being the transmutation of other materials to gold. Seeing the chance to achieve his family’s dream, Midas wished that his hands might turn whatever they touched into gold.
    Dionysos granted him this, departing. Midas wasted no time in testing his new ability, turning this and that in his palace into gleaming gold. He even went through his rose garden, touching each and every rose in its confines and turning the field golden with his touch. However, when he tried to eat and drink, he realized his mistake. Then Midas’ daughter, Zoë, entered, distraught at what happened to the cherished garden. Reaching out to comfort her, Midas was horrified as her body, too, turned into gold.
    Despairing, Midas prayed to Dionysos for respite. He was instructed to go to the river Pactolus. Whatever he washed there would return to normal, and his hands would lose their power as well. Wasting no time, Midas brough the golden statue of his daughter to the river, bathing it in the waters to break the transmutation. As she returned to normal, the king embraced her in tears of joy. Though Midas had not intended it to be so, his hands caused the sand of the river to turn into gold, bringing wealth and prosperity to his people.
    As he could not bring his garden back, Midas grew disgusted with his life in the palace. He eventually left, journeying to the countryside and becoming a worshipper of Pan. There he enjoyed listening and learning music, under the tutelage of Orpheus himself. However, fortune would not smile on the king.
    One day, Pan was visited by Apollo, and Pan proposed an audacious contest: a test of music between the gods. The local mountain god Tmolus was chosen as a judge. After Apollo had played his piece, Tmolus instantly claimed him as the winner. As a member of the audience, Midas demanded to hear Pan’s performance as well, and praised the god’s music afterward. As the rest of the listeners favored Tmolus’ judging, Apollo decided to curse Midas for his disagreement, saying: “A man with such broken ears must have the ears of an ass!
    Ashamed of his transformation, Midas returned to Phrygia. Midas concealed his new ears under a turban and made his barber swear to tell no living soul. The barber, bursting with his secret, whispered it into a hole in the ground. He filled in the hole, but reeds grew from the spot and broadcast the sibilant secret— “Midas has an ass’s ears”— when the wind blew through them.
    It is said that later Midas committed suicide by drinking bull’s blood when his city came under attack by the Cimmerians.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A quite Good Midas sheet i must say especially the Gordian knot Noblephantasm one Question :i get that he can with it acces a wide repartoire of thaumaturgy but which magecraft types does he prefer to use in Combat ?

And as you also made a Kroesus would i be shure that These two could have a interesting conversation..
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Midas: his personality is quite an expected one, but you absolutely make it work. I love that you have him speak of the dangers of hubris, but he still has enough pride to think that he would have won the music competition if the judges were fair. On a technical side, The Gordian knot NP is very cool and creative, but I feel like you could explain what it does and how he uses it in more detail.
    Anyway, any opinions on my Caster?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Midas: his personality is quite an expected one, but you absolutely make it work. I love that you have him speak of the dangers of hubris, but he still has enough pride to think that he would have won the music competition if the judges were fair. On a technical side, The Gordian knot NP is very cool and creative, but I feel like you could explain what it does and how he uses it in more detail.
    Anyway, any opinions on my Caster?
    She is a bit classical but very cute and although i dont know much About Abe no Seimei can i tell that he perhaps was quite touched hat she left him. She has a really sweet personality "cute bockworm which is more warmhearted as expecting". though do you know which present she left her son ?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Of note that Midas didn't participate in the music competition with Apollo, Pan did. Midas was just the only one who supported Pan's performance.
    I didn't feel the need to spell out the kinds of stuff he can do with the Gordian Knot, as just listing things is annoying. Besides, the knot remains unsolved to those except Midas himself, doesn't it?

Kuzunoha: I'll open up with my usual pedantry.
    Technically speaking, I would term her as a Divine Beast and bunrei rather than as a full Divine Spirit, not that that makes much of a difference. The Divinity might be a little lower, though. As a note, OG Tamamo doesn't even have Divinity outside of Grand Order, and she's a bunrei of a much bigger god than Inari.
    Her rank in Onmyoudo is strange (so is her having it, to be honest), as it was a practice famously codified by her son Seimei, and she wasn't really around to teach him in the original myth. Some kind of Yin and Yang thing might be warranted, but I'm not sure what that would be. I'm also a bit leery about Caster's having Skills that justify their being a Caster - that's usually the role of the class itself.
    With the third Skill, Onmyouji's were a thing after her time, and she has no records about the use of familiars. It also bears noting that pipe foxes are a tradition in Nagano (not to mention more closely tied to Shuugendo than Onmyoudo), whereas Kuzunoha is from around Osaka. If you wanted familiars, regular foxes would do.

As for the Noble Phantasm, it sadly feels a bit uninspired... Just seeming like a mix of Kiyohime's and Oryo's as far as its effects go. It is also somewhat questionable that a thing belonging to the Age of Gods would be hanging around rural Japan when the Age of Gods in Japan is recorded as having ended 1600 years previously (hence my wondering as to the high rank in Divinity)... So yeah.
    I would probably have tried to base it somehow around her farewell poem to her family (as that led directly to her manifesting as a full byakko before them). There might also be something in the stuff that she gave to her family before departing, being symbols of the byakko (and Inari).

Now that I've verbally crushed the sheet, I kinda didn't have anything left over to say that doesn't feel like its patronizing...
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 28th, 2020 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    She is a bit classical but very cute and although i dont know much About Abe no Seimei can i tell that he perhaps was quite touched hat she left him. She has a really sweet personality "cute bockworm which is more warmhearted as expecting". though do you know which present she left her son ?
    It depends on the version of the myth. Sometimes it's a box with magical items, sometimes it's a crystal ball, sometimes it's the ability to speak with animals or other magical ability, etc...

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    Identity: Kichō / Nō-hime / Azuchi
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height: 134 cm / 153 cm / 166 cm
    Weight: 30 kg / 46 kg / 53 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    NP: D

Skills
    Class skills

Presence Concealment: —
    Lost in favor of Espionage.
    ---
    [Increases critical star generation rate (0%).]

Personal skills:

Espionage: B
    Rather than shading one’s own presence, this is a skill that makes others fail to recognize one as a threat, causing a misunderstanding of the status.
    Several were the rumors that accused Nō-hime of being a spy, with an anecdote explaining how Nobunaga gave her wrong information on purpose to weaken her father’s forces.
    ---
    [Increases own critical star generation rate (8 – 28%) for 3 turns.]

Expert in Many Battle Styles: C
    Can be considered a narrower version of Expert of Many Specializations, dedicated exclusively to combat-related abilities. Different from Knowledge of Melees, this doesn’t necessarily cover situations in which combatants from both sides are mixed up.
    With this skill, Nō-hime shows proficiency in both armed and unarmed combat, being specially good at handling swords, naginata, and matchlocks.
    ---
    [(60 – 80%) chance to increase own Arts critical strength (30%) for 3 turns.]

[(60 – 80%) chance to increase own Quick critical strength (30%) for 3 turns.]
    [(60 – 80%) chance to increase own Buster critical strength (30%) for 3 turns.]
    [Gain (5 – 15) critical stars.]

Affections of the Demon King (Fake): B
    Denotes that one was loved by a demonic overlord. In Nō-hime’s case, she receives the affections of Oda Nobunaga, who, despite having the famous title of Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, wasn’t actually a true demon king, hence the ‘Fake’.
    From the beginning of their marriage there were gossips about there not being love, but at the same time rumors about her defending Nobunaga at Honnō-ji exist as well. Whether their love was true or not is only something they know, but in any case this skill exists.
    ---
    [Increase own critical star absorption rate (300 – 600%) for 1 turn.]
    [Inflict Burn (300 damage) to enemy party for 10 turns.]

Noble Phantasm

Mittsu no Shōgai
    Three hindrances

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

[Reduces enemy party’s buff success rate (20 – 40%) for 3 turns.]
    [Reduces enemy party’s defense (20 – 40%) for 3 turns.]
    Overcharge: [(80 – 100%) chance to charm enemy party.]

A Noble Phantasm that Nō-hime couldn’t possess in life. It uses part of her legend as a basis, but Nobunaga’s title of “Demon King of the Sixth Heaven” has partially influenced and altered it. As a result, Nō-hime’s existence has obtained the influence of the three daughters of Mara that were sent to tempt the Buddha and prevent him from reaching enlightenment.

Nō-hime is a woman whose circumstances of death remain unknown. Though it is theorized that she died in Honnō-ji, there are also those who claim that she was moved to Nobunaga’s castle of residence along with her other wives and female servants, under the name of Azuchi. There are also speculations that this woman was actually a prostitute Nobunaga had taken a liking to.

Based on this anecdote, Nō-hime has had her Saint Graph divided into multiple existences. Since the Buddha had to face three daughters of Mara, she has been divided into three different
    selves
    people
    , with her personality being split accordingly to not only different phases of her life, but also to the aspects of her personality that better fit each of Mara’s daughters.

Character
    Personality

As seen in the Noble Phantasm section, the personality as a whole has been divided into three different fragments, and each of those fragments has been assigned an individual body. In consequence, there are aspect of the original individual that are only present in one of those bodies, but absent in the rest.

• Self of Aversion —
      Kichō
      Arati
      :
      Not an individual full of hatred and rage, but rather someone who isn’t content with her situation. The youngest self who uses Nō-hime’s birth-name. A flower that hasn’t bloomed yet and that is scared of the future. She shuns the political marriage that joined her with Nobunaga, and the events derived from it.

• Self of Craving —
      Nō-hime
      Taṇhā
      :
      The intermediate self that is at the prime of life. A young lady filled with ambition that pulls all the strings at her reach, the most fitting depiction of Nō-hime as a treacherous and manipulative woman. She is the most suited for battle, being dexterous in the usage of different weapons as well as an adept spy.

• Self of Desire —
      Azuchi
      Rāga
      :
      The latest and most carnal self. An individual whose body has experimented all kinds of physical pleasure and shares it with others. Her shape is the most mature of the three selves, and she conducts herself with a sensual yet refined demeanor. As a prostitute, she doesn’t think about marriage or battle, only about satisfying the carnal desires of others.

Treatment with the Master

Although they are the same person, the Master must treat each individual as a different person, due to how the traits of Nō-hime’s character have been distributed among them. In general, the partition of personality makes this Servant really difficult to treat during a Holy Grail War. The one that makes herself call Nō-hime in particular is a woman always ready to stab her Master in the back when they don’t expect it.

Dialogue examples

Kichō

Bond 1: “Master is something like ‘lord’, isn’t it? A-are you going to make me do nasty things…?”

Bond 2: “Sincerely, I’m not comfortable with being a Servant… I’m just a child, and I have to be together with someone I just met… Isn’t this the same as a marriage…?”

Bond 3: “Yes… It was at this age that Nobunaga and I met. I don’t mind that we’re both girls, but we were so young… We didn’t even love each other as a couple…”

Bond 4: “I’m Kichō, the Self of Aversion. I represent Nō-hime’s negation and fear to the future. But if you meet her as she is now, she’ll say that she isn’t scared of anything. That’s because all those feelings are contained within me. I apologize for all the trouble that I may have caused to you, Master. You’re not a bad person, I’m just too insecure…”

Bond 5: “I think I should apologize to you again. I’m used to just being a puppet to many people, but even though you don’t treat me like that, I can’t love you as much as I should. My nature is aversion after all. I can only fear and negate, but… would you be satisfied if I said I’m starting to want to negate how I am?”

Likes: “As you can see, I’m a princess. Before my marriage, I spent almost all my life cloistered in palace so I think my interests and hobbies would be too boring for you to hear.”

Dislikes: “Now that I know of my future, and being the self that represents my aversion, I can’t help but dislike the future that awaits my young self. Hate would be too strong of a word, it’s just… I don’t want that future.”

Wish for the Grail: “I apologize… Something as powerful as that cup shouldn’t be in the hands of a little girl like me… Er, maybe you shouldn’t allow it to fall in the hands of any of my other selves either…”

----

Nō-hime

Bond 1: “I assure you that you will regret associating with me. Well, it’s your decision anyway. I won’t be the one to break the contract.”

Bond 2: “Should I end up betraying you, what could a mage like you do? Even if you made me commit seppuku with a Command Spell, you’ll only leave yourself completely defenseless against your enemies. Enemies that know everything about you.”

Bond 3: “I did warn you before, but I’m a treacherous woman. Even so you still intend us to get along? How amusing. Well, even if it’s just to recall this moment in the future and laugh, I’ll keep you company for a while.”

Bond 4: “You met my younger self, the aversion called Kichō before, didn’t you? That was a regrettable stage of my life. I pity myself for being scared of the future. After all, I married a demon king. What else could someone do in this situation, but trying to obtain part of, no, all of his power?”

Bond 5: “Maybe I should rethink being a betrayer and follow you until the bitter end… Ha! As if I’d say something like that! Don’t expect me to resign just because we’ve been together this whole time, it’s better for you… Well, what I want to say is that I can’t change my treacherous nature that easily. Even if by some miracle I became infatuated with you, I’d still bare my fangs towards you when you don’t expect it. Although well, if you think being back-stabbed by me is a suitable end for you, then I would actually stay with you until you draw your last breath.”

Likes: “Power is everything. As long as I obtain it, it doesn’t matter who I give it to, or if I keep it for myself.”

Dislikes: “I’m not a gullible woman, I just need to train more to distinguish fake information! I’d like you to keep it in mind!”

Wish for the Grail: “Interesting, a chalice that can grant any wish? Doing that would require a lot of energy. It could probably make a potent explosive device.”

----

Azuchi

Bond 1: “Welcome, young lad. Are you interested in my services?”

Bond 2: “I’m just a prostitute. I can’t offer you much outside of the bedroom.”

Bond 3: “There are types and types of prostitutes. Some are just desperate women that wait at the corner of a street for drunkards that just want to have fun at night, while some other are dedicated to please important men when they don’t want to stay with their wives. In any case, it’s hard to say what’s the difference between one person and another apart of their customers and fees, at least from the outside.”

Bond 4: “Marrying a warlord sounds good, but what’s the purpose of loving someone who beds other women? Fighting for a general sounds good too, but why die for someone that isn’t willing to die for you? In a world at war, love and friendship just seem all fake, everything is reduced to fighting and mating like animals. It feels quite… sad to say the least… Ehem. I was just thinking aloud. Please pay no mind to the thoughts of a humble prostitute like me.”

Bond 5: “Fufu. How interesting. You did your best to ignore my attempts to interest you in my services, and for some reason prefer to listen to my thoughts. I told you countless times that I’m a prostitute, you don’t really need to think about my satisfaction. But, it does feel good to know that someone is concerned about my ideas. If you wish to just talk, visit my room at any time. I will take care of you for free.”

Likes: “My my, are you asking me what I like? In my business, it is usually the other way around. So, tell me. What would you like the most? What would you like doing… to me…?”

Dislikes: “As long as they pay, a customer is a customer. Things like their hygiene, age, or even gender matter little to me. But even I have my pride. Prostitution is actually an honorable job. I won’t tolerate any insults to my profession.”

Wish for the Grail: “Wish? Surely you mean desire? That’s what my work consists of, after all. In any case, if you would like me to pour sake in that cup for you, I will gladly comply.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction
    The legal wife of Oda Nobunaga. Her real name was Saitō Kichō, daughter of Saitō Dōsan, but she was commonly known as Nō-hime for coming from the province of Mino, also called Nōshū. Apparently praised by Nobunaga for “having the mind of a genius and the appearance of a goddess”, although there wasn't much love in their marriage.

Despite being the wife of one of the most well-known historical figures of Japan, the historical data about her are few, to the point that not even her date of birth and death are known. Depictions about her are merely an amalgam of rumors, legends, and folktales. The most common belief is that she was actually a spy for her family that would leak information and, if necessary, kill Nobunaga thanks to her training in martial arts and weapons. There is a legend regarding her espionage in which Nobunaga, knowing that she was a spy, told her that two of Dōsan’s men of trust were conspiring against him. Nō-hime warned her father, and the two men were executed, thus weakening the Dōsan clan and exposing Nō-hime as a spy.

Regarding Nō-hime’s whereabouts in the incident of Honnō-ji, some say she died defending Nobunaga in the burning temple, while others say she managed to survive and escape. There are also those who say that she was sent together with Nobunaga’s other wives and servants to Azuchi Castle, disguised under the name of Azuchi-dono, and that the Nō-hime that was at Honnō-ji was actually just a prostitute Nobunaga was fond of.

Related characters

Oda Nobunaga
    For good or for bad, there was no love in that marriage. There was only an interest on the power of each other’s families. Their huge ambitions were probably the only thing they had in common.

Chacha
    From a mere concubine to ruining the country. That’s amazing in its own way.

Mori Nagayoshi
    He behaved like a rowdy brute most of the time, but having tea with him and Mitsuhide from time to time wasn’t really bad.

Nagao Kagetora
    As cheerful as she looks, it’s precisely because she’s all the time smiling that she’s scary. Who’s actually the demon here?

I wanted to give her something tied to the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven that wasn't "haha flaming giant skeleton goes kaboom", but it seems that Mara didn't have a wife (and using Kama's would be overstretching things), so I had to go with his daughters that may or may not have been just copies of Mara disguised. From the very beginning I knew Lady Eboshi was a perfect choice to represent her ties with Nobbu (matchlocks, opposes the divine, badass ambitious woman), but I'd have liked to expand a bit more on her character.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 29th, 2020 at 06:15 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nohime: This is a really cool sheet. Having her personality divide up into three separate manifestations was an unusual idea, but you justified it pretty well. She seems like she'd make for a fascinating character in a Grail War fic.

Blog Entries
    Nohime: Interesting a very good Concept that three splitted personality with each have a own Body at the same time (Right ?) ,very good Concept and indeed a very difficult to handle servant i must say though one i would wish to see in a anime Adaption in this form ! i have two Questions at first what does her Affection of the Demon king skill actuall as you didint mentioned which ist effects are like in an anime Adaption which effects are bestowed ?

and i would be interested what they say if they shouldmet my Jimmu or my Deianira ?

The first due that he is the first Tenno and the second as she is a strong Woman which made mistakes yeah but worked to atone for them .

and have you seen my Milon i wouild be curious how you find him ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 29th, 2020 at 06:43 AM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Splitting into three bodies is fairly novel idea.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nohime: Interesting a very good Concept that three splitted personality with each have a own Body at the same time (Right ?) ,very good Concept and indeed a very difficult to handle servant i must say though one i would wish to see in a anime Adaption in this form ! i have two Questions at first what does her Affection of the Demon king skill actuall as you didint mentioned which ist effects are like in an anime Adaption which effects are bestowed ?

and i would be interested what they say if they shouldmet my Jimmu or my Deianira ?

The first due that he is the first Tenno and the second as she is a strong Woman which made mistakes yeah but worked to atone for them .

and have you seen my Milon i wouild be curious how you find him ?
    Since we're talking about Nobunaga's wife, her Affections of the Demon King give her some flame manipulation. She can't summon a giant skeleton, though.

Milon is (grammar aside), probably your best sheet as for now. No EXs, no "these 4 skills allow him to do everything", and a NP that can actually weaken him. My only complaint is that Pankration seems unnecessary, since Chiron and Achilles don't have it and he already has a good amount of skills.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer of the Mollucan Islands
    "You know, Master... War is hell. Every day you wake up fearing for your own life, seeing the bodies of friends and family, wondering if today might be your last. Yet if I must take up my spear once again... I am both proud and terrified to know that I would do it all over again, if I have to."

Source

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name: Martha Christina Tiahahu
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Indonesia (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Likes: Peace, festivals, her father, "whatever it is teenagers are normally into these days"
    Dislikes: War, colonialism, not being allowed in the front lines
    Talent: Guerrilla warfare, folk dancing
    Natural Enemy: Christopher Columbus, King William I of Netherlands
    Armament: Spear, dagger, sling
    Catalyst: Tattered remains of a crimson headband

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Despite her recent origins, Lancer was born in an area where mystery was still relatively high, even in the 19th and 20th century. Thus this skill's rank is slightly elevated.

Personal Skills
    Guerrilla Warfare

A skill denoting mastery in a form of irregular warfare, utilizing the familiar terrain to conduct sabotages, hit-and-run tactics, and ambushes to defeat a much larger and less mobile military. Lancer's main strategy in the war against the Dutch army, who possessed greater numbers and more technologically advanced. Lancer had insisted on attending her father's strategy meetings ever since she was a child, granting her extensive knowledge of this particular method of warfare. While her life was tragically cut short at the age of 17, she already possessed the mind of an experienced commander at that age... not like she had any other choice.

Unyielding Will

A skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Lancer's unyielding resistance to the invaders who took away her homeland serves as a beacon of hope to her people amidst a losing battle. It was said that should her spear shatter, she would use her dagger, should it break, she would throw stones at the enemy, and should there be no more stones left, she would face the enemy head-on with her fists. This skill symbolizes her persistence, allowing her to overcome difficulties by simply "never, ever giving up".

Determination of Steel

A composite skill, combining the effects of the Valor and Calm and Collected skills, that allows one to completely ignore pain and endure superhuman speeds. A skill representing Lancer's single-minded determination. At this rank, while it doesn't grant her immunity to pain, it allows her to shrug off mental interference and even temporarily suppress the pain she received from her injuries to continue fighting.

Anti-Colonialism

A skill signifying one who opposes colonialism. Allows Lancer to deal more damage to Servants of European origins, particularly those originating from the 15th to 19th centuries. Lancer was no stranger to the horrors of war since her childhood. She witnessed Dutch invaders forcing disadvantageous treaties to her people, sometimes using threats of violence, and more often than not burning down villages and performing unjustifiable killings. These experiences instilled Lancer with a strong hatred towards the idea of colonialism. While her fight was short, only lasting two or three years, she came to be known as a symbol of colonial resistance among her people and ignited a fighting spirit within them that remained long after her death.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Take up a Spear, and Take Back Your Freedom
    Bambu Runcing

Range: 2-3
    Max Targets: 1 person

Lancer's primary weapon, a bamboo spear. The spear itself is nothing special; despite possessing the strength of a standard weapon usable to combat Servants, its durability is relatively low, and for a Servant, it would not take much to shatter it. The true strength of this Noble Phantasm lies in the legend tied to the spear. The bamboo spear is often regarded as a symbol of indigenous resistance and rebellion in colonial Indonesia. While it is less technologically advanced compared to Dutch artillery, it can be easily obtained and mass-produced. This means that anyone, from nobles to commoners, men or women, young and old... anyone who possesses the will to fight against their invaders are easily able to do so with these spears. Thus, the true strength of this Noble Phantasm lies not in the spear itself, but in Lancer's capability to create an infinite amount of these spears for her to use, each of them classified as a D-rank Noble Phantasm with very little mana cost required to create them. This greatly increases Lancer's versatility in combat, allowing her to perform tricks such as snapping her spear in half to form double blades, or overcharging the spear with mana before throwing it as a Broken Phantasm. In a way, this Noble Phantasm can be said to represent her people's fight against the invaders, not as "a spear that can never shatter", but as "a spear that will continue to fight, no matter how many times it is shattered".

For I Am One with My People
    Tjakalele

Range: 2-3
    Max Targets: 1 person

Lancer's true weapon, a wooden spear with iron tip, its shaft decorated with ornate traditional carvings. The spear was named after a certain traditional dance in Lancer's tribe, normally performed in honor of warriors who fell in battle. Related to this concept, Lancer is never alone; her legend is inseparable from the numerous individuals who fought beside her in liberating the Maluku islands from the Dutch colonial government. While these individuals fell in battle, their names lost in history and unqualified for the Throne of Heroes, their spirits are contained within Lancer's spear, tied with the spear's concept of "honoring fallen warriors". Thus, this spear contains the spirits of roughly 50 individuals who fought beside Lancer in life, strengthening Lancer's Saint Graph.

In its dormant state, the spirits within the spear are capable of communicating with Lancer through some form of telepathy (although Lancer herself is capable of sharing this ability to hear the spirits with her Master or other individuals). Of course, the voices Lancer hears through this spear may vary; sometimes it's the wise village elder, other times it's a battle-hardened commander, the chatty young women from her village, or various other individuals. Yet despite these voices, the one voice Lancer wishes to hear the most seem to be missing...

By activating this Noble Phantasm's True Name, Lancer can utilize the combined strength of these 50 individuals with each strike. By choosing the method of releasing this power, Lancer can either strike a single point with the strength of 50 individuals, or hit up to 50 different points with one strike. While it is an effective way of shattering or bypassing armors, shields and barriers, Lancer is normally reluctant to use this spear, believing it to be the last connection she has to her people, fearing that if the spear breaks, she would be completely alone.

Description
    Lancer's True Name is Martha Christina Tiahahu, a Moluccan freedom fighter and national heroine of Indonesia.

Despite her youth and short stature (which she is rather self-conscious about), Lancer is an assertive, battle-hardened commander. Being no stranger to the horrors of war, she is capable of making tough decisions and swiftly adapting her plans to face her enemies. Her headstrong idealism and sense of justice may occasionally cause her to come into conflict with more pragmatic Masters, as she would sometimes undermine the Masters' plans in favor of liberating others from oppression.

As a commander, Lancer prefers to maintain a professional relationship with her Master. Masters may see her as someone very single-minded and goal-oriented to achieving her wish; a heartless commander who would push others away and do everything in her power to achieve her wish... Not that she has any other choice.

In truth, Lancer's cold, overly professional demeanor was born from her experiences in war. After losing so many of her friends and family, a part of her believes that forming bonds with others are unnecessary in a time of war. After all, "Perhaps if I weren't so close to them, it wouldn't hurt as much when I inevitably see them gutted, executed, or riddled with bullets". Thus, she continuously suppressed her sorrow and guilt under the image of the "perfect commander".

Underneath it all, Lancer is still a normal young girl who had her teenage years robbed by the flames of war. In life, she enjoyed some semblance of peace whenever she got to celebrate traditional festivals. As a Servant, she is delighted to know that the world has been much more peaceful compared to her time. Outside of war, she believes that this is the perfect chance for her to truly enjoy being a normal girl her age.

To the Grail, Lancer wishes to see her father again. As someone who raised her from childhood and first taught her the basics of warfare, he is the greatest definition of s hero in Lancer's eyes. Ultimately, however, he was captured and executed despite Lancer's pleas to their captors, an event which she regretted immensely. Furthermore, for some unknown reason, Lancer is incapable of hearing her father's voice through her spear. Lancer does not regret fighting against the invaders who took her homeland. If there was an opportunity for her to redo her life again, she would not have done anything different. She knows that her father's death was a natural outcome of war, another thing that made her to the woman she is today. Yet if anything... She wishes to hear her father's praise once again; a confirmation that in the end, perhaps she truly did the right thing.

Lore
    Martha Christina Tiahahu (1800-1818) was a Moluccan freedom fighter and national heroine of Indonesia.

Tiahahu was born in Abubu village on Nusalaut Island, near Maluku, on 4 January 1800. Her father was Captain Paulus Tiahahu of the Soa Uluputi clan. After her mother died while she was an infant, Tiahahu was raised by her father. As a child, she was stubborn and followed her father wherever he went, at times insisting on joining him in planning attacks against the invading Dutch colonial government.As a teenager, Tiahahu joined her father in guerrilla warfare against the Dutch. Leading her people, she provided assistance to fellow freedom fighter and national hero Thomas Matulessy (better known as Captain Pattimura). It was said that the figure of her wielding a spear, with her signature crimson headband fluttering in the wind, was enough to raise the people's morale. She also inspired the women to take up arms and fight alongside the men, providing the people with enough fighting spirit and manpower to overturn a losing battle.

Tiahahu herself saw several battles. In a battle at Saparua Island, the troops killed Dutch commander Richement and wounded his replacement Commander Meyer.In another battle, she and her troops succeeded in burning Duurstede Fortress to the ground. During battles, she was said to throw stones at the Dutch troops with her sling if her soldiers were out of ammunition, while other accounts have her masterfully wielding a spear. After the next Dutch commander, Vermeulen Kringer took over the Dutch military in Maluku, Tiahahu, her father, and Pattimura were captured in October 1817.

Paulus Tiahahu and Pattimura were sentenced to death by hanging, while Martha Christina Tiahahu was released in account of her age. Desperate to save her father and mentor, she did everything in her power to overturn their sentences, even kneeling and begging before the invaders who burned down her village and slaughtered her people. Her pleas fell on deaf ears, however. With both sadness and resolve in her eyes, she accompanied her father to the execution platform.

This loss only strengthened her determination. While she was visibly shaken following their deaths, her fighting spirit only grew as she became more determined to defeat the invaders who took everything from her. In the following months, she continued her hit-and-run tactics on Dutch military camps and settlements. In a sweep in December 1817, Tiahahu and several other rebels were caught. The captured guerrillas were placed on the Evertsen to be transported to Java, where they were meant to be used as slave labour on the coffee plantations there. However, on the way Tiahahu fell ill. Refusing medication and food as her final act of defiance towards the Dutch, she died on 2 January 1818 while the ship was crossing the Banda Sea. She received a burial at sea later that day.

Soon after Indonesia's independence in 1945, Tiahahu was declared as a national heroine of Indonesia. 2 January was designated Martha Christina Tiahahu Day. On that day, people in Maluku spread flower petals over the Banda Sea in an official ceremony honoring her struggle. However, the ceremony is smaller than that honouring Pattimura, on 15 May. Several monuments have been dedicated to Tiahahu. In Ambon, capital of the province of Maluku, an 8-metre (26 ft) tall statue of her holding a spear was erected in 1977; it stands in Karangpanjang overlooking the Banda Sea. In Abubu, a statue of her leading soldiers while holding a spear was erected and dedicated on the 190th anniversary of her death.
    Relationships
    Jeanne D'Arc, Lakshmibai:
    "Master, I don't think I could really approach them; I'm not a messenger of God, or a Queen who shouldered the fate of an entire nation. I'm really just a village girl who wanted my home back so I can enjoy the festivals again with everyone... Ahaha, I see, you're right. Perhaps we are similar in that regard."

Spartacus:
    "A hero who fought against oppression. He wasn't afraid to oppose a massive empire in a losing battle, knowing full well the risk of death... I have nothing but respect for him."

Thomas Matulessy:
    "Wow, the captain is here as well, I see. While he's nowhere as cool as my dad, I definitely learned a lot from him. To me, he's both an experienced mentor and a trusted friend."

Paulus Tiahahu:
    "This... This isn't a dream, right!? Dad, you're really here!? Uwaaaaah, I didn't think I'd ever see you again!"

Suzuka Gozen, Sei Shonagon:
    "So this is what teenagers these days are into... 'Jay-Kay' culture, you say..? It's definitely pretty flashy, but maybe I could give it a try!"

Illyasviel von Einzbern:
    "NO WAY! You have a talking stick as well!? And they sometimes say weird and embarrassing things too!?"

Creator's Notes
    Alright, so the idea for this Servant initially came up when Lakshmibai was first released on FGO jp, on a Reddit thread discussing "Jeanne D'Arc"s of other countries. Then apparently she got lost on the back of my ever-expanding Servant sheet ideas due to my procrastination until I read about her somewhere else a few days ago.

There's this running joke I thought of in an FGO setting where she would maintain her stoic commander act, only for her talking spear to mention her true feelings in some embarrassing way (though nowhere as lewd as Illya's Kaleidostick).

On another note, maybe I could've combined Unyielding Will and Determination of Steel into one personal skill. They seem similar enough, but maybe that would make it too complicated?

All in all, comments welcome.

Blog Entries
    Martha Christina Tiahahu:Not bad the two Noblphantasm are quite good ideas and the symbolism in the first is good because is there a difference between a Spear which never breaks or one that is restored at all ?

Her personality is also well done although you could better describe what she like to do in her free time like i with Thales Hobby for fruit Juice and to create Cocktails out of it .

but in Determination of Steel what is Valor there actually ? and i would be curious what she would say About/to my Smith of Kochel given that not only he fought succesfully at Belgrade no also that he in a age of 80 fought to defend his People against the enemy and was the last one to go down ,and how would sh think of my Kesagake that given although he were a Animal he did basically the same as he wanted to avenge his kin and to fight for his pup/child against the Humen which in his eyes were Monster ?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For the symbolism, the spear represents her people's fighting spirit, meaning that she didn't create "an indestructible army", instead, she inspired her people to continue fighting, no matter how many times they're defeated. Basically at the time the people's morale were low, and she ignited within them a fighting spirit that carried on well after her death.

Similar to her line with Jeanne and Lakshmibai, she normally feels kind of inferior to most other Heroic Spirits, believing her fight to be much less grand or honorable compared to them. She still displays great admiration towards those possessing strong will, though.

In her free time (at least in Chaldea), she enjoys learning from other military leaders, while secretly trying to get into more "normal" teenager hobbies such as books, movies, or JK/otaku culture (introduced by Osakabehime, Suzuka, and Sei)
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 29th, 2020 at 04:17 PM.