Page 269 of 620 FirstFirst ... 169219259264267268269270271274279319369 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Hah, beating these weaklings is as easy as catching anchovies!
    No good, my fist is not a fan of eating small fries...
    Hey, Master! Next time let’s find bigger fishes to catch, okay?

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Badang
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Malay Folklore
    Attribute: Man

A champion mentioned in the Malay Annals. Badang was a humble fisherman from Aceh, who received the strength of a pack of elephants after subduing a water demon caught stealing his fishes and devouring the viscera it vomited. In exchange, the demon swore that it would one day return and exact revenge.

His feats of strength attracted the attention of the king of Singapore, and after demonstrating his strength to the king, Badang was invited to the court to become the kingdom’s army commander. It was a time of relative peace, and instead of warfare, Badang’s power was used to assist the affairs of the kingdom and its people, and he became a local superhero.

As his fame grew, from time to time Badang received challenges from the champions and warriors of other realms. From Perlak to Burma and from Majapahit to India, they arrived one by one in Temasek to test Badang’s rumored strength in a duel.

He prevailed against each one of them, but when facing the last of the challengers, the strongest man of India, the sea demon he once subdued appeared from the sea as a great calamity, wreaking havoc to the kingdom and threatening to devour the island of Singapura --

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: E
    Berserker’s great self-restraint was demonstrated when he subjugated the sea demon whose mere sight would normally cast normal humans into utter insanity. For this reason, not even the Mad Enhancement deters his mental faculties, but as result, he doesn’t receive much boost to his parameters. Not that he really needs it anyways.

Personal Skills:
    Monstrous Strength: A
    A burst of power that temporarily boosts one’s strength parameter. It is the characteristic of monsters and Demonic Beasts. Though born as a normal human, Berserker received this skill at high rank for devouring the flesh of a demonic spirit.

God Eater: B
    Proof of having devoured the flesh of a Divine Spirit and received its powers. In this case, Berserker received the Monstrous Strength skill, a great boost to his physical parameters and access to the divine spirit’s Noble Phantasm. Having experienced the taste of a god, Berserker develops a craving to eat another one.

Fisherman’s Wisdom: A+
    Aggregate of experiences and techniques employed by the hardy fishermen of the southeast islands to survive the horrors of the ocean. In Berserker’s case, this wisdom is converted into some sort of combat technique that grants overwhelming advantage against creatures associated with water -- even if it’s a divine spirit or a demonic beast.

Noble Phantasms:
    Puaka Singa Laut
    O Flaming Eyed Sea Lion, Grant Me Might
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Singa Laut, the Merlion. A Noble Phantasm gained after devouring the viscera of the avatar and will of the island of Singapore. It was originally a Divine Spirit worshipped by the earliest inhabitants of the island. Since the introduction of various new religions into the region, it was gradually demonized, causing it to mutate into a Demonic Beast that continues to haunt the region by taking the shape of all kinds of terrifying sea monsters.

With this Noble Phantasm, Berserker gains the ability to shapeshift his body parts into various sea creatures. He can change his arms to be as hard as a diamond shell, transform his teeth into shark jaws, or his lower body into fishtail. With a true name release, Berserker channels the Divine Core of the Singa Laut into his Saint Graph, transforming into an unfathomable form of a Demonic Beast with countless arms, eager to bring destruction and kill everything in his path.

It is a Noble Phantasm that Berserker avoids using, as the true name release will irreversibly turn him into a mindless monster, however befitting for his Class it is.

Prasasti Singapura
    Inscribed Stone Slab of Demon Exorcism
    Type: Anti-Demon
    The Singapore Stone. A huge slab of rock inscribed with ancient Sanskrit mantras that Berserker once threw during his duel against “the strongest man of India”. It was in the midst of this fight that the Singa Laut appeared with its true form, a demonic calamity that sought to bring ruin to the people of Singapore for abandoning it, and to exact revenge against Badang for the humiliation he inflicted.

Badang and the Indian champion put their fight on hold, and together joined arms to defeat the demon. The Indian champion, who is also a priest of Vishnu, inscribed holy mantras to a huge slab of rock, and ordered Badang to throw it with all his strength towards the demon.

Thus, this Noble Phantasm was born, the reenactment of Berserker’s second triumph against the Demonic Beast Singa Laut, it reproduces the inscribed stone slab, and Berserker put all his strength to a single fist, launching the rock towards the enemy, dealing massive bonus damage against demonic entities.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind me, just clearing my backlog.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeess, bring in more Southeast Asian Servants

Blog Entries
    anyone in particular you would like to see? aside from the ones in your current project, that is

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh... Badang! <nationalism intensify>

I really like the first NP. Fusing the Merlion with the demon Badang fought is a neat idea, as both are the symbol of Singapore and the Merlion being built in the same location of the Stone!

Blog Entries
    Glad you like him, Sparta

- - - Updated - - -

anyways, next might be Minsitthar, just to complete the Mobile Leg*nds experience

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    anyone in particular you would like to see? aside from the ones in your current project, that is
    I have scrapped ideas for Lac Long Quan (Vietnam) and Nang Nak/Mae Nak Phra Kanong (Thailand). The former which I may still have a few ideas to work with, and the latter which I reached a complete dead-end in my mind.

Aside from those, I'll stick to Indonesian Servants, since that's what I'm most familiar with. Overall I feel like there are two general categories where you can draw inspiration for them; the first is the kingdoms/folklore category, which is often conflated with each other. I love what you did with Pramodhawardani, Dapunta Hyang, and Sunan Kudus in this category. The second is the colonial era, which while there are some heroic stories here and there, I personally find it difficult for me to develop their characters beyond the generic "freedom fighters fighting for freedom".

Surprise me, though. More representation from lesser-known areas is always a nice thing.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 14th, 2021 at 08:18 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    glad I could help with that one, Royd. While reading I was confused, it felt familiar but I forgot that we talked about that one. And welcome back, hope all went smoothly for your project

and show me more Southeast Asian Divine Spirits, folks.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Top Level Creator Notes
    Call me BnEl15.2 because this one is a bit edgy

If you see a tiger for one second, he has been watching you for one hour.
    And this one...

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ⌖ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ⌖ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

...has seen enough.

Avenger of Cold Fangs
    = Vengeful Amur Tiger =

Regular Form

Noble Phantasm active

Class
    Avenger
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    Vengeful Amur Tiger
    Aliases
    murderer of Vladimir Markov
    Origin
    Siberia, Historical Fact, Mythology
    Height/Weight
    350cm (head to tail)/250kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Evil
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    A C C C D

Dislikes
    humans, taking her prey
    Talent
    stalking prey
    Natural Enemy
    Hessian Lobo
    Armament
    claws, fangs
    Catalyst
    any belongings of Vladimir Markov

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Divine Core of the Wild C
    Inside Avenger rest several essences of forgotten Divine Spirits, that lend her their power. They are weak, but they give what they can to Avenger as their chosen Avatar. Usually an animal would feel obligated to serve the different deities that protected and represented animals of the Siberian lands, but her arrogance turned it around. Instead the gods now serve her as batteries for power, fueling her Parameter and skills, without much regards to their stability. That they are the foundation of her manifestation is ignored by her. Feeding too much on their essences risks lowering the rank, therefore the power of Avenger and in the end risks desummoning.

Avenger C
    Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. Tigers are feared and beloved across the world, but no matter how tough one is, seeing eye to eye with one will make you shiver. Touch her prey and you will suffer.

Oblivion Correction C
    Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. Rank lowered similar to her Stalking Skill. As a recent Servant, which legend is repeated when discussing their species and describing their "vengeful" tendencies, the rank should actually be lower. But the forgotten gods inside Avenger increase the rank. Should Avenger feed extensively on their essences, the rank could lower.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) A
    Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Skill Rank increased due to Divine Core of the Wild. By feeding on it Avenger can recover great amounts of Mana over time. As long as humans crawl across her realm of gnawing frost, she will prey on them. One by one.

High-Servant C
    A Skill that denotes one being a High-Servant, artificial Servants produced and composed from multiple mythological essences. Low rank, because of the waning influence of these Divine Spirits resting inside Avenger. No effect, rank lowers together with Divine Core of the Wild.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Alpha Predator A
    A composite skill of Animal Communication and Demonic Defender reserved for the most powerful animals in a given territory. When inside the domain of the beast, the user gets a +1 when parameter are compared and gains access to the local ley-lines. Because of the nature of Avengers summoning, the rank was increased enough to even command animals of lower status than hers. It also increased the potency of Avenger's roar. All tigers are able to let out a deep and terrifying roar, that will stun even humans for a few moments when heard. This skill allows her to affect Servants with it as well.
    Avenger's territory would be Siberia as a whole when summoned there. With the aspects of the Divine Spirits of the Wild, Avenger can secure the ley-lines and claim it as her prey. Tap into them and you ignite ferocious ire. If Avenger feeds on the essences too much, the rank declines, until only Animal Communication is left.
    Tigers have no natural enemies besides greedy humans and their cowardly ways of fighting. For centuries it was thought the local tribes had a "mutual respect agreement" of not infringing on each other's territory. Little did they know it was only tolerance on their side.

Fallen Demon C+
    A Skill given to mystical beasts and fallen ones - specifically, those of a man-made demonic nature, unattainable through natural means. It improves defense power, resistance against abnormal status, and so forth, though the ability falls slightly short of Natural Demon.
    As a modern anecdote of the Amur Tiger as the most vengeful species we know, she is a fallen demon in the making. Avenger's rank should be lower, but it was increased to rank C due to the Divine Spirits inside her. By feeding on the weak Divine Cores inside their Saint Graph, Avenger can increase the rank temporarily, but overusing it carries the risk of permanently lowering the rank of Divine Core of the Wild.

Stalking C
    A skill that is related to Presence Concealment and Espionage. While Presence Concealment hides the user, revealing them when their malicious intent reaches it's peak and Espionage does not, but allows them to not be registered as hostile, this skill is more insidious. It does not hide the users malicious aura, the prey knows there is someone lurking in the dark, but can not detect their location. The user emits an evil atmosphere which saturates the area around them, making it harder to pinpoint their location, but knowing an attack will happen eventually.
    For an Amur Tiger this skill is only natural, but being an Avenger driven by malicious hate towards intruders and being a superior species compared to them, the rank was lowered. Avenger waited for up to 48 hours in front of his victim's house, on his torn mattress and waited. She did not need to hide herself. Why bother sneak up on a sure kill?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Warning: gory gif -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Warning: gory gif -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Cold Vengeance
    Hunting the Hunter

The crystallization of Avenger's legend as a Noble Phantasm.
    Avenger hates humanity, but sees them below her. She usually keeps her distance, even towards her Master.
    But the moment someone turns on her, trying to fight her or takes what is hers, the primal rage inside Avenger is unleashed. When she received damage she can disengage from the combat. The enemy will think they won, but they only activated her ability. After the encounter Avenger will accumulates rage, in which she will start consuming her own Divine Core.
    The wound received in the battle will not heal while the Noble Phantasm is active, but she will gain Battle Continuation as long as the attacks originate from her target.
    Her hide will also become more durable and most modern weaponry that is carried by Servants are rendered useless against her. Her senses are hightened to such a degree, that she can track her target at any time. She will deal more damage towards the target too and basically becomes a raging Pseudo-Counter Class Servant while this Noble Phantasm is active. Everything that is related to the target becomes one too. So even if the target got away, the things and ones they left are fair game for Avenger. Once the target is killed and devoured, the Noble Phantasm deactivates and is not available for several days. The longer the hunt is going on, the stronger Avenger becomes, but also burns through her Divinity at an alarming rate, all the while her body becomes more like the cold lands in which she once roamed. After three days of not killing her target, her Divine Essence is consumed and her skills and Parameter will rank down to the level of a Demonic Beast, ready to be slain by any Servant left or even skilled enough human hunter.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Warning: gory gif -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Warning: gory gif -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

Champawat Tiger, The Ghost & The Darkness:
    *growls in respect, still keeps her distance*

The Dodo:
    *stares, but never attempts to eat it, they share a certain connection as representations of animalistic retaliation*

Jaguar Man:
    *ignores existence*

Hyas:
    "Master, please stop the tiger. It is not about me, it is about them...the goddesses inside the beast. I can feel their agony when the tiger powers up. It devours them, they are suffering. I...dont want to see others suffer like I do."

Enepsigos:
    *seems to understand their situation*

Kianumaka, Cath Palug:
    *accepts them as the Alpha in their respective realm*

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Avenger's existence is a rare case. Like their conceptual kin Lobo, Avenger is a Spirit that can only be described as a Pseudo-Demonic Beast. A being not born foreign to the local ecosystem, but born inside it and ruling over it to such a degree, that it becomes too powerful for the system itself. This aspect is even more accentuated by them gaining the favor of weak Divine Spirits of the Wild, that lend their powers now as a Servant. While Phantasmal Beasts gain power over time, the recent Avenger was granted a mystic status through the Divine Spirits.
    Avenger gained the favor of those deities by becoming a just arbiter of the natural law.
    Her identity is the Vengeful Amur Tiger, a modern beast without individual name. It began around 1997 in Siberia. A healthy female Siberian/Amur Tiger grew up in the region and established herself as the Alpha Predator in the region. The lands were scarce in resources and Avenger shared her lands with many other dangerous animals like wolfs and bears. Even humans settled there and they all hunted for the same prey, but between humans and tigers existed a peaceful coexistence.
    But that would change. The economic situation for the villages worsened and they had to decide. Poach or Starve. Chinese pay well for any part of a tiger body and in total several thousands of Dollars, enough to feed the impoverished locals for a while. Despite it being illegal, they turned towards hunting the rare species of tigers. Among them was Vladimir Markov. A former beekeeper turned poacher was hunting and found a killed deer in the woods nearby. He decided to take it, mouth watering to finally feed himself and his hunting dog. Grave mistake. Avenger, who took this game down was nearby, ready to protect it. When the tiger appeared Markov was fast enough to react and shot his gun with self-made ammunition at the tiger. The mighty creature roared in pain, limping away with a bloody leg. Markov was safe, at least he thought that. He took the game and returned home.
    Avenger was hurt, but not dead. She licked her wounds and tracked the hunter. The timeframe is unclear, but it appears he left his home and was gone for up to two days before he returned. In the meantime Avenger stalked his cabin. He observed and inspected the surroundings, several prints of her paws were found everywhere. They were large enough to let investigators think she had to be a male. Then the tiger broke into the cabin through the front door. She killed the hunting dog. She then moved through every room and corner of Mrkov's home and systematically destroyed anything with his scent on it. When she was done and the poacher still did not return home, she left the cabin.
    With his torn mattress.
    And waited outside his home, resting on it. Patiently.
    Up to 48h is theorized she waited for her new prey. Unprecedented and clear that this was not just instinct.
    It was intentional.
    It was personal.
    It was vengeance.
    When Markov returned Avenger jumped him. Attempts to safe himself with his meager gun were useless. Later inspections revealed this beast was shot many times by hunters, but always survived.
    She dragged the man into a bush and devoured him. Only stumps in his shoes, a faceless skull, a bloody shirt and an arm inside it were found of the victim.
    The case was investigated, but she was not found.
    Until she killed again. The wounds Markov inflicted were healing, but she could not hunt her usual prey anymore and had to turn to easier game. Humans.
    Her next victim was a young soldier turned poacher. He set up traps for animals and never returned. All evidences showed it was her again. The same investigators were in charge again and tracked her. In their last encounter Avenger was killed by a dozen shots while jumping at them.

Avenger would become the prominent anecdote to describe that Tigers are the most vengeful species we know. But her story is less of fear and terror, but of rightful retribution. While from Markov's and the poachers side it is "do or die", on all others a certain sense of justice can be felt.
    He was lacking respect.
    Respect for human laws.
    Respect for the Wild.
    Respect for tigers.
    He and his kinds were a burden for the local ecosystem, destroying the intricate balance between the residing animals. A burden that needed to be culled. That is what bought Avenger the favor of the local gods, like Zonget, Bugady Musun and Ja-Neba and perhaps other former deities, who were not as lucky to have their names remembered somewhere. The arbiters of nature, who decided what animals are allowed to live and prosper or who to serve humanity as needed sustenance. When their time waned, no one controlled the balance in those lands except the people who properly understood it's importance. But they died out over time and greed and despair were sharper swords than the fangs of nature's beasts. They granted the Phantom of the Vengeful Amur Tiger their essences to manifest and enact justice upon those who dare to disturb the balance of Siberia. But they are weak and they underestimated the mindset of this animal. Arrogant and strong, it did not bow to her guardians, who preferred avatars of weaker animals during their time. Now Avenger uses the Mothers of Animals in Siberia to sustain itself more than it should.
    Avenger is too far gone.
    Balance is not enough anymore. Coexistence failed.
    Eradication is the last option.
    Humanity is now her prey.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Revenge of former Kings

They were dying. All of them, in a way.
    Once they roamed the Siberian tundra and forests like kings, being respected and revered by mortals.
    But then more humans came.
    They settled. Peaceful coexistence.
    But then came more. They carried hubris.
    Foreign ones who hunt them in the name of their "kings".
    They became the hunted. Were decimated, lost their authority of this realm.
    Oh what tragedy to all.
    Am I talking about the tigers or the gods?
    Well, does it matter?
    Both now come to reclaim their throne.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    This is a really old idea I had, one of my first 5 ideas i scribbled in my notebook for potential servants.
    Avenger will probably be the most recent Servant I will ever do.
    Tigers are badass. I wish there werent so many corny Tshirt motives of them.
    I made the gifs from this video..
    The information about Siberian Gods are scarce and only have respective domains and sometimes their depicted animal. Much is lost, so this a somewhat attempt to give them some representation. But there is one goddess that caught my attention, perhaps we will see her one day.
    On a side note, I made a new blog for people wondering how I do my tricks from time to time.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Personification of The Americas (Columbia Proto)
    Class: Rider
    Alt. Class: Archer, Watcher
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: N/S/C America

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C+
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding A+
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class. Specific to Rider herself, this skill will always be present no matter her class.

Personal Skills:

Shifted Iconography E
    A skill that marks the change in portrayal that one undergoes in regards to visualization of their concept. Related to Innocent Monster. Due to being summoned at a stage where she is closest to her origin, the skill is at its lowest and grants access to the skills Animal Communication and Aptitude for Slaughter that is shown with her current portrayal.

Animal Communication B+
    A skill that denotes communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improves, very complex nuances are not conveyed. That being said, her portrayal at the time always shows her figure surrounded by animals of various species, a key one being a crocodilian type animal that is oddly placid while she stands upon it. Yes, while she cannot fully hold control animals she can easily pacify them.

Aptitude For Slaughter (Savage) A
    The seeming proficiency in brutality that is apparent in some of the art depicting her figure. Lounging around as people burn to death in the background and standing with a severed head at her feet, she was the picture of savagery that Europe has come to know.

Noble Phantasm

Cornucopia: Bounty From A New World
    Type: Anti-Banquet, Anti-Unit

The first noble phantasm of Rider. The crystallization of the depiction of the exotic wonders of the newly discovered and untamed land of the Americas. Wonders that caused those who glimpsed it to ceaselessly ravage and claim it as their own. It bears two functions. The first being one that outputs large amounts of fruits and vegetables that, when eaten, has the feeling that it is the first time one has eaten it despite repeated tastings. It has no combat application. The second function has the cornucopia be blown like a horn. The sound emitted causes a mental inference that acts as a lure, drawing those who hear, and are unable to resist, to follow its sonorous echoes.

Headhunt Columbina: Brutality Of The Untamed
    Type: Anti-Unit

The second noble phantasm of Rider. The depiction of the brutality and conflict seen in the images she is put into. A crystallization of the aspect of violence she represents for the Americas of previous times and the proof of the people of Europe's beliefs of her land. There existed a belief among the many tribes of America that the head housed the soul of a person and so they collected the heads of others in order to use their energy. In the same vein, when Rider kills and collects the head of someone, whether they be human or not, she gains a temporary boost in her parameters along with access to her victims memories, allowing her to learn their skills. It is a simple noble phantasm that enforces the image of barbarity that people outside of her land held of her and her people.

Creator's note: Was feeling sluggish so didnt put in a lore or personality section.
    Last edited by Vance; September 15th, 2021 at 02:02 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My first time giving my opinion on other servants but I will.

Christopher Columbus: Honestly I love this servant. It's honestly a very unique take on a clear-cut Rider class servant. His noble phantasm is also quite unique both in its weakness and effect.

Vengeful Amur Tiger: What can I really say about this... edgy is putting it mildly. However I love it. It's a pretty cool servant and it's well written. I really enjoyed reading the lore of it, enough that I took my time doing it.

Personification of the Americas: Not gonna lie, this servant surprised me. I was intrigued by the concept and reading it thought it was pretty cool. Sad that there's no lore or personality section but I get it. So, good job I love it.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Out of my way! You fledgling creatures know nothing of passion!
    Mine is the burning love across the infinite reincarnation...
    Never again will I let anyone get in the way of our eternal love!
    Oh, My beloved... Ki..na..ra..?

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Panji
    Alias: Kameshwara
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Javanese folklore, Panji Cycle

A prince from Java, known for multiple tales depicting his journey in search of a lost lover.

It is said that when the God of Love and his wife were burned by Lord Shiva, their disembodied bodies dispersed across the cosmos, but their souls fell unto the earth, reincarnating countless times as two lovers, and they endlessly searched for each other. The stories of Panji and his lover Candra Kirana are a part of such reincarnations.

Panji and Candra Kirana were a prince and a princess of two neighboring kingdoms, Jenggala and Kediri, and together they were arranged for a political marriage. In one version (route) of such stories, however, prince Panji had already fallen in love with another woman, Anggraeni, a commoner he met in one of his adventures across the kingdom. Panji declared to his father, the king, that he wished to marry Anggraeni instead of Princess Kirana. This caused uproar in both kingdoms, and the nobles of Jenggala and Kediri plotted to assassinate Anggraeni.

Understanding that her death could prevent a war between both kingdoms, Anggraeni willingly sacrificed herself. Upon hearing the news of Anggraeni’s death, Panji lost his mind and ran amok. He transformed into a raging demon that went on a rampage across both kingdoms, murdering and destroying everything in his path.

After weeks of unstoppable rampage, on a night of full moon, the mad prince was challenged by a maiden clad in men’s armor, and they battled until dawn. Regaining a sliver of his sanity, Prince Panji recognized that the maiden looks exactly the same as his deceased lover. After finally calming down the prince, the maiden introduced herself as Princess Candra Kirana, and she explained that Anggraeni and her were both incarnated from the same soul --

Thus, as it is said, they were reunited and lived happily ever after --

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: B+
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    Raises parameters, but in exchange, one’s mental faculty is debilitated. On the surface, it appears that Berserker can communicate normally, but when the subject of love is brought up, he suddenly becomes unnaturally motivated and rambles about “his lover” whose name he can’t even remember.

In addition, when Berserker encounters someone whose appearance vaguely resembles “his lover”, he will transform into an awkwardly creepy stalker. However, if that person does accept his love, Berserker will fully retain his sanity. On other hand, if that person either dies or disappears for a prolonged time, Berserker will run amok and mutate into a demonic beast.

Personal Skills:
    Lover’s Charisma: A
    A kind of Charisma that has been fused with one’s aptitude as a love deity. Berserker is as capable of commanding an army as commanding the hearts of women. However, the actual Charisma is actually two ranks lower.

In different variations of his tale, Berserker often got into trouble with many women who presented themselves as replacements for his lost lover, from admirers green with envy, to witch-demon impersonators. In local tradition, Berserker’s character is seen as the archetype of an ideal male lover.

Demonic Mutation: B
    Proof of how a hero was transformed into a demon in life, allowing such changes to the Saint Graph to occur as a Servant. When certain conditions are met, Berserker will gradually alter into a Demon of Desire. As he mutates, Berserker’s Magic and Endurance parameters receive a rank-up, he also receives the “Authority of the Beast” skill at E-rank, and finally, he will unlock a second Noble Phantasm.

Curse of Separation: EX
    A curse inherited over countless reincarnations, one which guarantees that great hurdles will keep two lovers separated from each other. However, it also grants an equivalent of A-ranked Battle Continuation as long as Berserker remains separated from his lover.

It is a curse indirectly inflicted by Shiva when he incinerated the Divine Lovers with his Third Eye. Being one of the Love God’s countless incarnations, Berserker also received this curse.

Noble Phantasms:
    Samsara Kama
    A Lingering Affection is Searching for Love
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A depraved love born from an infinite cycle of rebirth. It is a Noble Phantasm denoting Berserker being one of the countless reincarnations of the Hindu God of Love, Kamadeva. The influence of Kama as “Samsara-Guru” is such that it caused Berserker to experience countless “retries” in a single lifetime, resulting in various conflicting accounts of his attempts to achieve a “happy ending” with his lover Candra Kirana.

Upon activation, Berserker disperses his Saint Graph in every direction, transforming into an incorporeal existence. In this state, Berserker searches among the memories of his countless incarnations. Then, the Saint Graph is rebuilt into the chosen incarnation. Essentially, it allows Berserker to transform into any past, present and future incarnation of Kamadeva, allowing him to change his appearance and gain new skills at will.

Asmara Dhana
    A Burning Desire is Overflowing of Love
    Type: Anti-World
    The Fire of Love. The unshackled desire of an irrational demon who has abandoned all restraint. It is an unquenchable thirst that dries out all sanity and burns all living beings. It is a Noble Phantasm reenacting Berserker’s rampage across Java as he transforms into the Demonic Beast Mara.

In short, after successfully transforming into Mara, Berserker wreathes himself in blue fire, and he begins to absorb “desire” from surrounding living beings and burn their “sanity”. The “desire” collected is converted into magical energy, which causes the flame to burn brighter and expand rapidly in size, until it becomes a blue sun that draws living creatures to it like moths to a flame.

If it is not stopped, the fire will eventually transform into its own universe, and from it, an Evil of Humanity will be born.

- - - Updated - - -

just rolled Summer Kama with a few tickets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn’t he have divinity due to being one of the incarnations of Kamadeva.

Blog Entries
    Yes. Just consider it part of the first Noble Phantasm.

Blog Entries
    Hm? What’s the matter, Master? It's me, your Servant, don’t you recognize me?
    Ah! Sorry~ I forgot to change back into my original form, hehe~
    Eh? What do you mean, you can’t remember what I originally look like either?

As the God of Love was burned to ashes by Lord Shiva, his grieving wife decided to join him in death, and the fire that incinerated Kamadeva reignites, as if inviting Kamarati to an intimate embrace.
    Their essence of love dispersed across the cosmos as seeds of passion and desire, and their soul fell unto the Earth into an infinite cycle of reincarnation.
    To relive their love, rekindle their passion, consummate their desire, for eternity.

The tales of Chandra Kirana and Panji are one among these endless cycles.
    They were a princess and prince of two neighboring kingdoms, and they were arranged for a political marriage.
    In one version (route) of the tale, Princess Chandra Kirana, who made a habit of sneaking out of the palace in men’s clothing, had recently been missing. Taking advantage of the situation, a witch from the coven of Durga snuck into the court and used witchcraft to assume Kirana’s appearance and role, in order to have the prince all for herself.

The prince and both kingdoms fell for the deceit, and marriage proceeds as usual. However, a night before the wedding, the prince received a letter from the real princess, revealing him of the true situation, and instructed him on how to unveil the witchcraft.
    The impostor was exposed, but before being executed, she had put a curse on both Panji and Chandra Kirana, that they would never be reunited unless they spilled each other’s blood. And so even after the witch was dealt with, Chandra Kirana never returned to the palace.
    Thus, the prince began his search for his lost bride.

While the prince scoured all of Java in search of the princess, consulting sages of the forests and mountains, visiting remote villages, and venturing into bandit lairs, Chandra Kirana herself embarked on her own journey, still in her male disguise as Panji Semirang, and managed to end up as the king of Bali.
    One day, prince Panji, now a king of Kediri, and princess Chandra Kirana, now a king of Bali, unknowingly opposed each other in a war between their kingdoms.
    Unaware of each other’s identity, they fought equally with swords and arrows.
    Their battle continued until the sun set and the full moon arose, which dispelled Kirana’s disguise. And so they revealed their identity as each other's bride, and were finally reunited.
    Thus, as it is said, they lived happily ever after.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Chandra Kirana
    Alias: Panji Semirang
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Javanese Folklore, Panji Cycle

A princess of the Kediri kingdom of East Java, said to possess the beauty of the moon. In historical records, she is mentioned as the wife of King Kameswara, the second king of Kediri. In that period, an epic poem titled Smaradhana was composed, eulogizing the king and his wife as reincarnation of the Divine Lovers, Kama and Rati. Originating from this poem, various stories and folktales were written and told throughout South East Asia, from Bali to Thailand, forming what is now known as the Panji Cycle.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: B+
    Can be undetectable by Servants under the right circumstances. In addition, due to the influence of her incarnation as the Mistress of Illusion, even if Assassin is detected basic attributes such as gender and appearance to become difficult to grasp.

Personal Skills:
    Curse of Separation: EX
    A curse inherited and accumulated over countless incarnations, which ensures that great hurdles will prevent the reunion with one’s lover. However, because of the circumstances from which the curse is first created, it also grants certain beneficial effects as long as the lovers are separated. In Assassin’s case, she receives A-ranked Independent Action.

Moonlight Charisma: A
    Natural talent to command a kingdom fused with one’s aptitude as a moon deity. Assassin’s Charisma fluctuates with the phases of the moon, starting from E-ranked at New Moon to A-ranked during a full moon and receives a plus modifier during a lunar eclipse.

In Balinese Hinduism, in addition to being the goddess of beauty, Kama’s wife Rati is syncretized with the lunar deity Chandra. Thus, Assassin, who bears the name of Chandra, and being the reincarnation of Rati, has strong affinity with the moon.

Marital Oath: EX
    A vow of purity carried through countless cycles of reincarnation, a display of a wife’s eternal loyalty to her husband. Essentially, it is the ultimate anti-NTR combat technique. As she continues to uphold the sacred oath of marriage with the utmost determination, Assassin becomes equipped to face even the most vile Demon of Lust.

Noble Phantasms:
    Mayavati Soma
    Hollow Moon, Phantasmal Heavens; Extinguish the Burning Universe
    Type: Anti-World
    A Noble Phantasm in which Assassin inherits Rati’s role as Mayavati, the lady of illusion and the lunar deity Chandra’s role as Somalamma, the goddess who maintains the mental health of the gods by prescribing them soma--the distilled essence of the moon. It represents the multiple occurrences in which Assassin banishes the demon Mara from her husband.

In essence, it is a Noble Phantasm that can restore the spiritual balance of a creature and cosmic harmony of the world by means of deceiving the psyche and/or the world itself, summoning a hollow moon that absorbs and nullifies any and all chaotic elements such as lust, desire, vengeance, rage and envy and phenomena derived from it. In addition, when this Noble Phantasm is active, Assassin receives A-ranked Illusion Arts skill.

- - - Updated - - -

gib feedback pls

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good sheet but shouldn’t she have divinity due to being The incarnation of rati?

Blog Entries
    "Gib feedback pls" but no "i gib feedback"

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I like the whole "tragic lovers forced to reincarnate over and over again" story. Bonus points for picking a version with a happy ending, cuz' I might not have done the same in your position

NP is pretty simple, but it works. Gotta admire the research you put on Hinduism and lesser-known folklores.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Pretty good sheet but shouldn’t she have divinity due to being The incarnation of rati?
    Right, but at this point it's so obvious I actually forgot to include it.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    "Gib feedback pls" but no "i gib feedback"
    >Barges into thread
    >Post sheets and nothing else
    >Refuse to elaborate
    >Leaves

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I like the whole "tragic lovers forced to reincarnate over and over again" story. Bonus points for picking a version with a happy ending, cuz' I might not have done the same in your position
    tbqh Kama is too much of an NTR bait in FGO already

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    >Barges into thread
    >Post sheets and nothing else
    >Refuse to elaborate
    >Leaves
    Exactly, good description of yourself

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    That's just the majority of CaS posters tbh.