Page 262 of 620 FirstFirst ... 162212252257260261262263264267272312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    What a coincidence, my next sheet also involves someone with a connection to Vishnu. I'll be sure to save a line for this pure boy then. Anway, not much to say here, aside from it being a good sheet as always. I'll keep Omen of Greatness in mind for a Skill idea, as an opposite to my Herald of Misfortune.

Aside from that, I really admire creators like Wyvern, and most recently you, who managed to take a character from another anime/media and modify/adapt them to fit the sheet without it feeling like a simple copy-paste of the anime character in question. Closest I've come to that is the whole Shimizu = Kiryu connection, and that sheet just writes itself. Haven't found any other character who coincidentally fits so well with any of my planned sheets, though.
    one question BnEi15 how is my Hassan as i am still waiting for a feedback of him .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    What a coincidence, my next sheet also involves someone with a connection to Vishnu. I'll be sure to save a line for this pure boy then. Anway, not much to say here, aside from it being a good sheet as always. I'll keep Omen of Greatness in mind for a Skill idea, as an opposite to my Herald of Misfortune.

Aside from that, I really admire creators like Wyvern, and most recently you, who managed to take a character from another anime/media and modify/adapt them to fit the sheet without it feeling like a simple copy-paste of the anime character in question. Closest I've come to that is the whole Shimizu = Kiryu connection, and that sheet just writes itself. Haven't found any other character who coincidentally fits so well with any of my planned sheets, though.
    Thank you, it is nothing special. Prahlad is just a sheet adjacent to Holika/Munch I thought would fit for the circumstances but not as a character I would choose otherwise. But being able to use Kon from Bleach in a sheet? Had to take it. The Omen Skill is actually a broader variant of the Alexander skill and you are right, your HoM is a great antithesis for it.

I actually kinda fear that when using gifs becomes commonplace, that one is passively forced into their abilities because they look so cool. When doing Fraud the idea of using projectiles came first and the faceclaim came after. But after the faceclaim came the discovery of their evolution and their abilities, which forged the other version of the NP. It can go either way and hand in hand. I think NittyGritty is the most notable of finding fitting faceclaims where character and sheet flow perfectly into each other.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Carl jung and Prahlad:

Karl Jung is someone i didnt head before but the prifle is very good the collective conciousness topic is very nasu esque used and abbout the tropes it reminds me at the description on the Ancient Universal Wisdom were there are regardless there origin are showng universal values that are coherent despite the culutral differences like also i read in a magizine about the history of alchemy that certain aspectts are identical .

and interesting that you approached the counter guardian aspects he is not a coombat servvant but still dangerous and in a Great Grail war could he be immesively usefull .

Prahlad very goood a little sequel of your munich with the same Fire Cloak interetsing but i see him more as mascot servant in my oppinion . well done thouh more cant i really say .

and one question can you tell me your oppinion about my Hassan as i tried to mae it coherent and reconstruct historic events in the Order .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I actually kinda fear that when using gifs becomes commonplace, that one is passively forced into their abilities because they look so cool. When doing Fraud the idea of using projectiles came first and the faceclaim came after. But after the faceclaim came the discovery of their evolution and their abilities, which forged the other version of the NP. It can go either way and hand in hand. I think NittyGritty is the most notable of finding fitting faceclaims where character and sheet flow perfectly into each other.
    It can be pretty restrictive, yeah.

Right now I'm only doing those for the Alter Egos of my project because they are a big deal, but I might not do that as regularly for my standard sheets. I feel that my format still has plenty of room to evolve now that I managed to find ways to imcorporate collapse text and images into the table format I regularly use.

The lesson is to keep changing and adding stuff so I can make my sheets as much of an spectacle as I can to make up for not being as good with flavor text.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    It can be pretty restrictive, yeah.

Right now I'm only doing those for the Alter Egos of my project because they are a big deal, but I might not do that as regularly for my standard sheets. I feel that my format still has plenty of room to evolve now that I managed to find ways to imcorporate collapse text and images into the table format I regularly use.

The lesson is to keep changing and adding stuff so I can make my sheets as much of an spectacle as I can to make up for not being as good with flavor text.
    gifs enhance the experience, but pictures can suffice as well when the faceclaim allows it. the way you presented your golden girls was cool already, sprinkling them here and there. my next sheet takes that method for other reasons.
    And I think your flavor texts are good. The way you introduce them at the start with likes and dislikes sets the tone and character really well. The good thing you can exploit is that for us regular westerners that is more than enough, because we can not point out holes in their history or where you have taken liberties

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ApW6NIjRA&ab_channel=VGMchampion
    Name: Dindrane

Origin: Arthurian Mythology
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider
    Dislikes: Her mother, Galahad, Bors, Percival, Kundry
    True Enemy: Galahad Alter

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAG: A
    LCK: B

A minor character appearing in the Tales of Percival, sister to the man himself she is featured aiding him Galahad and Bors in their quest for the grail, informing them of the Sword of the Strange Belt, the magical Ship of Solomon, the Tree of Life, and other aspects of Britannia. Later on she sacrifices her life to destroy a curse and with her dying words asks to be buried in Sarras, the land of the Holy Grail

A character who embodies the common sense among the Grail Knights, at the same time she cannot speak in anything but sheer piercing truths, her words are spears and swords slashing away at hypocrisy and lies. Her mother's fear of knighthood taking her children, Percival's attitude and the latter's clear preference for the former had Dindrane grow up far faster than expected and so that she could remain free and not a slave to either Saxons or the Nobles she partook in Percival's hunts, due to this she possesses an unbelievable stubborn will comparable to Morgan Le Fay and the Ladies of the Lake and in some stories she is allowed visiting rights to the Land of Maidens (Vivian's territory where she raised Lancelot).

Due to association with Galahad, Percival and Bors, aiding them unto her quest, virtuously sacrificing her life and carrying the blessings of the land, upon death she was elevated to the status of a Grail Knight alike her brother and was given the rights to wield the Longinus. If Galahad embodies an immaculate soul and Percival is the guardian (nurturing big brother) type then Dindrane is the hotblooded desire for justice for the sake of the wronged, be it villain or hero she will never hold back against any mistakes, be it even of King Arthur's or her brother's.

Bearing no wish for the grail and possessing much less fame than her brethren the circumstances in which she is summoned are extremely rare, even so under the Lancer class bearing the Longinus, and halfheartedly grumbling and complaining about her compatriots she firmly grasps the spear and marches onward.

Spoiler:

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (A): Beloved by the Lake, beloved by the Grail. She holds great resistance towards all elements except those surging from a certain Lady (Vivian) and Sacraments. A life of defeating witches and guiding her brother away from them made so she could easily recognize spells in the air and the methods to fight back even when cursed. This is the only place she shines when compared to Percival

Personal skills
    Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (A Rank): The disposition to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank. For in the end in Dindrane's view before titles, destinies and blessings there are people, humans with their own emotions and flaws and as such she genuinely believes that in the end everyone is the 'same', due to this she finds Galahad eerie and Artoria an 'evil' king. Tolerance towards them was only given by Percival's request

Sacred Blood (D): One's blood and fluids possess powerful healing and curse-removing capacities. Curses/grudges fail to maintain hold within the Saint Graph and by offering her blood to others they are granted powerful benefits. Due to the class and her own story of rejecting a 'maiden's duty' the skill is greatly reduced

Blessings of the Lake (B): Granted passage unto Vivian's territory and allowance to walk in and out whenever she desired, although she rarely met the fairy it can be said that Dindrane was one of the few people worthy of her recognition. While bathing in natural water magical energy is regenerated, the body is healed and can manifest Mana Burst (Water) in combat

Noble Phantasm

Longinus Sarras- Let My Blood Open the Way
    Anti-Army
    Rank C~A
    Lacking when compared to her brother Dindrane cannot wield the Longinus akin to him and Balin, her body is not strong enough and is not a warrior like them but in exchange she can use the Longinus and her own blood as a gateway summoning the pathway to Sarras, powerful cleansing waters descend at her command washing away all the impurity in the path. In this case it has become a weapon similar to Avalon, humans weren't simply meant for such things and are utterly destroyed by it. Those bearing blessings from Britannia and/or Sacraments are able to resist it's effects temporarily. Great effect against those of evil alignment

Blog Entries
    I'm sure Comun and Frenzy will step in if I mess up something.

Part of why I'm doing this to begin with is give us Brazilian folks a path to work our history into the Nasuverse. I don't have to be the only or last one who does it. I'm merely... opening the way for others.

I did like how the Enchanted Mouras turned out. I even had some gifs I wanted to add to the main one, but I opted for introducing how the other ones looked over using them. I also have access to some sites and apps which might help me make gifs of my own in the future, so long as I can find clips.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    gifs enhance the experience, but pictures can suffice as well when the faceclaim allows it. the way you presented your golden girls was cool already, sprinkling them here and there. my next sheet takes that method for other reasons.
    And I think your flavor texts are good. The way you introduce them at the start with likes and dislikes sets the tone and character really well. The good thing you can exploit is that for us regular westerners that is more than enough, because we can not point out holes in their history or where you have taken liberties
    the problems with gifs aer that at one side they limit your creativity perhaps like its difficult to find one with similar picture in mind you have as alone for me faceclaims are difficult like to find for my Burebista as example a Thracian Barbarian Warrior with Headgear was difficult enough so when i dont found fitting pictures i instead try to explain their appearance like i did for Steller .

and honestly your and Wyverns layouut styles are making atleast feel as if one cant do it like this ones profiles feels inferior . as i still strugle with the tables and the server move increasers the problems as i had difficulties in making Hassan due to them.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    quite well done profile i have read it now , i must say , qute solid . one question could you tell me please how you find my wise Man ?
    I'm guessing you are talking about your hassan sheet? I'm not really that knowledgable on Hassassin lore/history, but looking at the sheet I seems to be in line with most of the official Hassan sheets, so it looks fine. Also, not your fault really, but I did find it hard to read; I'm going to make a guess that English might not be your first language, in which case I understand. All in all though, the abilities felt like sheet fitting for a Hassan (in comparison to the canon Hassans).

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    I'm guessing you are talking about your hassan sheet? I'm not really that knowledgable on Hassassin lore/history, but looking at the sheet I seems to be in line with most of the official Hassan sheets, so it looks fine. Also, not your fault really, but I did find it hard to read; I'm going to make a guess that English might not be your first language, in which case I understand. All in all though, the abilities felt like sheet fitting for a Hassan (in comparison to the canon Hassans).
    English...isn't really Koga's strong suit. He's gotten a little better at it over the three years he's been around, though.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    English...isn't really Koga's strong suit. He's gotten a little better at it over the three years he's been around, though.
    I figured, it's fine. I understand how hard english is to learn.

Blog Entries
    Language, patience and 'reading the room' is not his strong suit, yes.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fairly new to the forum and this is my first actual sheet. I made it primarily to try my hand at servant sheets after discovering they were a thing. Hope its good but I appreciate critique and criticism!

download.png

Source: Billy Christian, Artstation.com
    Class: Assassin
    True Name:
    Origin: Ireland Folklore
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Other Classes: Caster
    Appearance: His appearance varies from summoning to summoning but there are three consistent traits; his head is a pumpkin containing a fire, he wears older style clothing, and he is a very unassuming man pumpkin head aside.

Parameters
    Str: D End: D Agi: D Mag: C Luck: B+

Lore
    Spoiler:

A legend in the folklore of Ireland, the man that started the Jack-O’-Lantern tradition, also known as Stingy Jack. A drunkard and gambler in life, his claim to fame is tricking the devil not once, not twice, but three times. First was securing a year of freedom from hell with a clever ruse, second was trapping the devil atop a tree while he attempted to gather fruit, and thrice was using the very contract the devil forged to force him to give him a guiding light. However, for his misdeeds and unsavoury character he will never know heaven and his foolishness damns him to an eternity of wandering the earth… or so the story goes.

As the story goes, Stingy Jack was a drunkard that lived in a sleepy ireland hamlet. He would spend each night drinking the days earnings away. One night, the devil visited the hamlet and chose to drink at the tavern. He recognized the devil for who he was and invited him to drink. After a night of heavy drinking, Jack suggested they swindle the last payment by having the devil turn into a coin and paying with him. The devil agreed and turned into a coin, which he then pocketed. In the pocket with satan was a crucifix that prevented him from transforming again. The devil demanded release and Jack demanded a year free of the devil. The devil agreed, was released, and left, bound to the agreement.

A year and a night later, the devil returned to enact vengeance. Jack strangely accepted the devils wrath. He merely asked for some fruit in a tree, that he might enjoy a last meal. The devil agreed and climbed the tree to poison the apples and feed them to jack. Jack was cleverer though and placed many crucifixs around the tree. Trapped, the devil asked what Jack wanted now. Jack proposed a contract; that should Jack die before 10 years, the devil and his minions would not harm or lay claim to his soul nor would they drag him into hell. If he died after that, Jack would silently accept his death and go quietly into hell. The devil was forced to sign the contract or be trapped forever and left thereafter.

9 years later, his drinking caught up to him and he died at the tavern table. However, heaven forbade him entry for countless sins and consorting with demons and devils. He attempted to parlay with the devil for entry and the devil refused, citing the contract they made. Jack, rereading the contract, pointed out that without someway to be guided through the world that he could not be refused. The devil took a particular coal from hell, put it in a turnip pumpkin, and offered it, as the coal would always guide Jack to the safest place at any one time. Eventually, this pumpkin would become his head.

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: C

Not known for being particularly stealthy physically, no one once suspected him of devilry despite direct interactions with such a being. Additionally, as a spirit, he is assumed by status to have some measure of it.

Personal Skills

Trickster: A

He is most famous for tricking the devil three times and so he has this trait at a high level. When trying to deceive, lie, or trick others he receives a high bonus to the attempts, almost bordering on being a charisma skill outright.

Protection of the Devil: EX

Due to his contract with the devil, neither he nor any minion of his may ever harm him. Any creature of demonic origin will deal greatly reduced damage or effects on him and anything of christian, biblical, or irish descent will simply be completely ineffective and useless. However, the drawback is that he cannot step foot onto any soil considered the domain of any demonic entity belonging to Biblical, Christian, or Irish descent.

Innocent Monster: D+

The true history and identity of Stingy Jack is completely lost to the annals of time, wholly replaced by the folklore of Jack O’ Lantern. As such, he has warped to reflect the legends, being a pumpkin-headed spirit wandering the land. This personal skill cannot be removed, altered, or influenced in any way.

Subversive Tactics: D

Using lore to his advantage, he managed to trap the devil twice. Reflecting this, he has this skill at a low level. So long as he knows one's true name and has time to research he can devise clever traps to ensnare enemies. Of course, being servants these often are not enough alone to win a fight.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:

Thrice Cheated
    The Infamous Tricks of Stingy Jack

Type: Anti-Unit

The infamous act of tricking a demonic figure thrice, this is but a facet of his full legend. When in the act of deceiving or forging deals, he knows how best to utilize and outwit the one he is dealing with or deceiving. His power is not so great as to damage servants outright, but he is capable of a great many tricks that may weaken or severely sabotage them. This can range from simple handcrafted seals to slow an oni to tricking a servant into handing over their noble phantasm. Of course, the riskier the gamble the more reliant on luck he is, and the harsher the punishment for failure to deceive an enemy or outwitting an enemy. Additionally, he can utilize geas’ with this phantasm to enforce the terms of an agreement as he interprets them three times per summoning.

Thrice Cheated, Thrice Punished
    The Infamous Punishment of Jack O’ Lantern

Type: Anti-Self

The infamous punishment crystalized as his strongest yet most tragic phantasm, the facet of his full legend brought to bear. He hates utilizing it to this extent but if he trusts his master enough he may be convinced to use it. He may weave any agreement he makes with a binding geas that favors him on interpretation, but he will always face a punishment of which he cannot easily recover. He may also offer a deal to another servant or master that will greatly benefit the offered party or severely restrain them. In exchange for Jack O’ Lantern and his master being completely unable to interfere or harm them until him, his master, and they are the last parties involved, the offered parties swear to be steadfast allies and do only things to benefit Jack O’ Lantern and their master, as well as a treaty of total non-aggession until they are the last two parties. The agreement forms a geas using one of the masters command seals that inflicts a very simple if severe punishment: whoever breaks the pact will be unable to win the grail that war. An additional side effect of this agreement unknown to the other party is that Jack O’ Lantern will become fated to die in a confrontation against the other party. This does not ensure loss of the grail for the master, but it ensures he will not live to make his wish. He must trust his master to beg for his wish for him. Only one such agreement may be made each summon though he may attempt to invoke it multiple times. Once it is accepted, further attempts will fail. If forced with a command seal, he will attempt to sabotage any deal regarding this noble phantasm for better or worse.

Personality

Spoiler:

Jack O’ Lantern is a drunk through and through. Despite being incapable of inebriation, he will attempt it irregardless. He often orders ridiculous amounts of alcohol for himself during his summons. Unsurprisingly, he is a very deceptive individual, not telling the full truth of any one thing to anyone most of the time. In the rare moments he is, his demeanor varies between being contemplative, philosophical, or depressed. Initially, he trusts not even his own master but if his master proves to be accepting and trustworthy, he will divulge the details of his powers and past. Until such a point, he will attempt to make bluffs about his strength or play at being unsure. Once he forms a bond with a master, he will attempt to play the role of mentor to the master, trying to ‘show him the ways of life’. This generally involves large quantities of alcohol and large parties. However, he will always try to impart one thing onto such a master, to learn from the mistakes he made in life. Despite the holiday being the cause of the warped legend, Jack O’ Lantern actually quite enjoys halloween. He finds the acts around it extremely entertaining and if summoned near the holiday will strive to participate in any halloween festivities. These of course will also involve large quantities of alcohol for which he can drink but cannot get drunk due to his nature as a ghost. His wish for the holy grail is to be allowed to rest in heaven. However if he is forced to use his full noble phantasm, he will attempt to sabotage all of his own attempts at securing the deal.

Quotes
    Spoiler:

“You know, I’m the reason that quote is famous. ‘Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you’ and all that nonsense”.

“The stupid exist to be scammed my boy. Now come, we fly!”.

“Why wouldn’t I be drinking? Why would my capacity to get drunk influence my decision to drink? I like drinking therefore I drink!”

“Thank you… now if you would? Thank you. Your command seal will be most helpful. Hmmm? Oh right, I did promise that… well if you use a command seal right now to teleport the servant to you, and then flee, my traps around here should prevent chase. I never did agree to fight myself… silly you believing I would actually fight for you”.

“Master… I trust you. With what you did… I cannot but trust you… so now I must apologize for not deceiving you… no I did not lie… however, My true phantasm, Thrice Cheated, Thrice Punished, is much, much stronger than what I told you… with it… we will win… just listen carefully. If you don’t, and I use its full power, we’ll definitely lose”.

“So… this is the end… good play that last trick… even I didn’t see it coming… course… you realize… a true trickster always has a last trick? For mine… tell me, saber… do you truly trust your own sword…? I only regret… I will not… see the answer…”.

“Ah, hello master… yes all these lads are my guests! Secrecy…? I suppose I have to… buuuut the laced alcohol will do just fine. Now c’mon join us! Live a little!”

“Eh? What do I want? Endless alcohol of course! Oh wait… I can’t drink that in heaven can I?”.

“... Master. Tell me… do you know what regret feels like? Not the kind you feel after a mistake… the kind that sticks even after death… pray, never feel it if you can… no matter what you must do”.

“Ah, a tip when negotiating master… don’t hint at what you want right away. Let them assume what you want first so you can use that to find what they want… then use that to ensnare them. Ingenious, no?”.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; August 24th, 2021 at 05:09 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Not bad for a first swing!

Blog Entries
    Agree, picture could be a bit bigger tho

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

The Princess of Brazil

“I hate it.”

“I hate this land. I hate these people. I hate the words which they speak. I hate the man who leads them. So weak I had to rebel if something were to ever get done. I hated him above all else, for as long as I could until the day of my death.”

“But our children are a different story.”

“Pedro, Miguel. You didn’t deserve what happened during our voyage to this accursed land. You didn’t deserve to sink alongside that ship.”

“Ah… I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you ended up with such a wicked mother. You didn’t deserve any of it. Any of the fights and the heartache.”

“That’s why I want the two of you to sit this one out. Find a place to hide. A place where its safe. I will find a way to fix this. I will find a way to save you. You two don’t have to die again.”

“I hate this land.”

“I hate these people.”

“I hate John”

“But I love you. And that alone is enough of a reason to fight.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Assassin
    Caster / Berserker / Lover
    Neutral Evil
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.54m / 53kg
    Spain / Portugal
    History / Lostbelt
    “Power. To gain absolute control over those who believe they are above me. To wrest control from Kings and drive nations into war for my own designs. The strongest and most cunning wins. That I lost only means I wasn’t cunning enough. Not that I don’t plan to try again.”

Dislikes

“Weakness. If you are going to wrest control from me, you should know I will forever look for ways to undermine you and take back the reigns. What is the old saying? You are either the King or the Horse? I may be the Horse for now, but show weakness and I won’t hesitate to act.”

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Agility: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Command Cards
    Background

“Do you know how much it hurts? To hold your loved ones as they slip away from your arms. Do you know how frustrating it is? To know that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t die with them like I was supposed to? That I was left alone in this cursed land, unable to escape, unable to ever reunite with them?

No?

I suppose you don’t.”

Although her powers are definetely those of the Carlota Joaquina which exists in Proper Human History, there is no denying that the one who stands here is the one who joined the failed voyage to the New World, losing her sons and husband before washing ashore completely by luck.

Or perhaps a whim of fate.

To be wearing the mystic code which assured her survival, yet failing to save her children. The Carlota Joaquina which stands here is the one who survived, managing to live to modern day through dogged determination and spiteful vengefulness towards the Golden King and El Dorado.

She must have looked like a decrepit old hag before becoming the vessel for Assassin.

A woman so much like her, yet unlike in all the ways that mattered. The living vessel swore to take the powers of her Proper History counterpart and use them to take revenge upon the one who doomed her family to death, walking multiple lifetimes so that she could stand before him.

To finally take revenge.

To finally find rest.

Her nature, however, remains the same.

She is Carlota Joaquina, he Princess of Brazil. Reviled and suspected by all. Loathing and suspecting all around her. The living body of this timeline’s princess is what allowed the Heroic Spirit to properly manifest without being rejected. With both sides agreeing on what must be done, it is hard to say who is the one in control.

Or are they so similar that its impossible for them to distinguish themselves from each other?

“It matters not. Regardless of what happens, I will have my revenge. This is not a matter of Lostbelts and Proper History. This isn’t a matter of saving a doomed world or dooming a safe future. This is me, Carlota Joaquina, taking my deserved revenge upon all who wronged me. No more, no less.”

Since having been summoned into the Amazon Lostbelt, the Princess of Brazil has established herself as an opposing force not only to El Dorado, but to the efforts of her fellow Heroic Spirts, having betrayed them to gain control of the abandoned lands beyond the forest which surrounds the golden city.

She reigns as the Queen of Nova Queluz, one of the very few remaining human communities, constantly attacking other groups to supply her own and absorb more and more subjects.

It could be said that even now, her Panhuman counterpart’s desire to oust others from power and rule over the lands once owned by her family drive her to act in ways that oppose her own goals.

Personality

“Does it frighten you, Master? Can you fathom whether I am satisfied with you or not? Do you wonder if you should look over your shoulder? If you blink at the wrong time. If you breath at the wrong time. If you say the wrong thing. I will overthrow you, Master. Regardless of how good you might be now… eventually, the leash will loosen just enough for me to slip out of your grasp…”

A wicked noblewoman driven by her own thirst for power and control. It could be said that Carlota Joaquina epitomizes the most capricious and self centered desires of noble birthright down to her very core.

The weak serve the strong.

The cunning rule the strong.

As the most cunning, logically this means that there would be none who can oppose her designs and ambition. To rule over the territories of those who thought themselves superior to her and claim control of all land and its precious treasures. A queen driven to obtain all she desires to the point it drives her to betray everything and everyone, even herself.

This earned her the scorn and derision of her subjects who branded her a wicked woman ruled by her own desires.

They weren’t far off, of course, but Carlota resents them nonetheless for exposing her scheming nature to the annals of history, marking her as a treacherous and unrelentingly selfish creature beyond her own scheming nature.

Thus, she hates them.

She hates the land where they live.

Hates the man who drove her out of Europe and into the New World.

But above all else, loathes the man who was strong enough to keep her in check, yet too week to make use of her talents as a schemer for his own designs. Abandoned and useless, the Princess of Brazil rebelled many times against John VI, attempting to wrest control of the court and of the country from him, only to be foiled and eventually imprisoned.

Carlota Joaquina is loyal only to her own designs.

But respects strength and cunning.

She also has one discernible soft spot. That being her children.

The memories of the Panhuman History she was never able to experience driving her to become over protective of the two sons she never saw grow to adulthood, yet now can interact with due to the circumstances surrounding the Amazon Lostbelt. In that aspect she is no different than her husband.

Although she would never admit to it.

For the first time since they met, the ill-fated couple were finally on the same page regarding what they want and how to achieve it. To restore their children to life by toppling El Dorado and assuming control over the supposedly wish granting powers of the golden city itself.

Until Carlota drove Voyager away.

Because of course she did…

“You didn’t expect me to work with that hapless fool, did you? Allied though our goals may be. I will forever oppose him. If he allows me an opening, of course I will take it.”

Class Skills

Presence Concealment - [C+]

The signature skill of the Assassin Class. Though at a middling rank, it allows Assassin to remain unseen by those without the ability to track movement, with an added bonus against those who know her identity. Strangely, tt becomes harder to perceive and track her if you know who she is.

Territory Creation - [?]

A skill tied to Assassin’s Noble Phantasm. It hints towards the ability to establish a terrain favorable to oneself, however, until the Noble Phantasm in question is activated, this Skill remains sealed. As a Caster, it would be possible for Carlota to maintain this skill, though diminished.

Personal Skills

Conspiracy - [C]

An ability to devise and enact plans based on misdirection and secrecy. In practice, it protects secrets between Assassin and any conspirators unless she is directly addressing them, preventing details from her true plans from leaking out regardless of how someone tries to extract them. It is similar to a curse in effect, erasing the knowledge of Carlota’s schemes from the minds of people once she leaves their presence.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit - [EX]

Better known as Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. It is a state of being which prevents Carlota Joaquina from ever growing satisfied with her current ‘lord’. Seeking out opportunities to oust her own husband from power many times over the course of their marriage. As a Skill, this compulsion causes Assassin to betray her ‘Master’ the moment they exhibit behaviors she disapproves of, even if it would mean certain death or imprisonment.

Double Cross - [C]

To deliver a powerful blow in exchange for announcing one’s intent of betrayal. It is a form of damage increase which also increases the chances of success Assassin has to betray her current Master. However, after delivering the blow, Assassin becomes unable to hide herself from others for a brief period of time.

Dauphin’s Treasure - [D]

A collection of Mystic Codes inherited by the House of Bourbon’s first king from his father. Although many have been lost to time, it was customary for each individual royal scion to possess a piece of their own to wear. As such, Assassin has access to the pieces of the treasure which she had in life such as the dress she wears and assorted pieces of the treasure such as scrolls and weapons.

Due to being summoned away from Europe, Assassin has these Mystic Codes as part of a skill instead of a secondary Noble Phantasm, limit her access to the treasure to one piece of it at a time.

Noble Phantasm
    Reina La Plata: Queen of Silver, Crown of Schemes
    B-Rank / Bounded Field

The desired outcome of Assassin’s schemes and plots in life.

To gain the power of an absolute monarch over the territories of her country and those of her husband. And though she failed in life to gain enough support to put into action, as a Servant, this is the feat which defines her essence as a servant. To plot and scheme in order to take the power of others.

As a Noble Phantasm, this ability manifests the site of Assassin’s prison and eventual death, Queluz.

A palace where her authority as Queen was sealed away. A place where everything and everyone is subjected to her influence. Where she is able to gain the full might of her power and control not just individuals but the world itself to obey her will as the Queen of Silver, the self styled title she coveted in life.

Once Assassin’s prison is summoned, it slowly begins to encroach in reality, granting her the ability to expand her territory the more magical energy she has, while also preventing her from leaving it once its been cast. With the only way for her to leave being to take down the bounded field and go back to square one.

Assassin’s authority, however, can be challenged by those of her blood.

And also by those who possess a stronger connection to the land she is usurping.

Nonetheless, the boost she gains from setting up her territory is remarkable, allowing the woman to bend the world itself to her whims within the established boundaries. Doing things such as floating on thin air, conjuring lightning without the need for magecraft and even summoning familiars to defend it.

Thus it could be said that Assassin’s noble phantasm is to assume control of everything within the grasp of her bounded field.

Relationships
    ‘Delfinger Nesthesia’

“So you’ve taken in my failure of a husband. I suppose misery does love company, though I wonder how far you will get before you realize it.”

The Golden King

“Ah, I’m happy. I’m so happy to finally meet you. To finally see the decadent facade of the monster who destroyed our home and sunk our ship. Yes, it truly fills me with joy to see you. To see you are just as miserable as everyone else in this cursed land. But that’s alright. I’ll be putting you out of your misery soon enough.”

“What do you want? Here to crush me under your thumb again? Even now, buried under all that rubble and wood I can still tell. You are a disappointment, John. Why then… can I never win against you?”

“A ghost. That 's all you are. A grim reminder that you could have lived, but didn’t. When we sank into the sea, I was holding you. Holding you as the water rose over our feet. I will never forget that moment.”

Avenger of the New World

“Siblings shouldn’t fight like that. Regardless of what happened between you, I forbid you two from pointing your swords at each other until this situation is resolved. We will face this as a family. I can only hope you will not betray me when its all over.”

Caster of the New World

“I respect his ambition and skill. He is perhaps the only one who can match me in matters of intrigue. However, I won’t allow him to sink his claws into my son a second time. You will serve me, Shadow of the Emperor. And only me.”

Ritsuka Fujimaru

“You get three chances to stop me. One for each Command Seal. I hope you use them wisely.”

Last edited by Wyvern; August 24th, 2021 at 04:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice to see more sheets of yours Wyvern, specially from your lostbelt and portuguese story. Unfortunately, i have been away for a while, due to being kind of a pain to review through only a tablet, and unfortunately i couldn't participate in the contest (maybe ill post my idea later in here). In any case, i have been loving your servants thus far for your lostbelt. Im specially admired by how creative you are, giving Carlota Joaquita skills and NP based on something i could mistakenly believe as irrelevant. Also, who are avenger and caster of the new world? I think avenger is her son Miguel, but im not sure about caster. Could it be a future sheet or a past one i overlooked?

Blog Entries
    me, looking at this sheet in my dark room

i feel jebaited. I see gifs, you said you would use for the alter ego, I saw the moon inside the gifs and thought yeeah there she comes, that moon goddess
    perhaps it was because i scrolled a bit down and saw the gifs first and had a certain expectation, but i think the faceclaim is not that fitting for her, except that creepy smile. Or you could not convey well enough why they fit in your eyes. the thunder ability that seems so prominent seems a bit tagged in inside her NP, her scepter/staff/lance thingy she holds is something I thought "well something from dauphins treasure...i guess". The gif with the mystic code is actually so cool, she burned something and absorbed information or something, but it was not really used, it was just there.
    I feel like it can be resolved if you explain more in detail the treasure skill and what they can do and create more synergy with the faceclaim.
    Queen of Silver (Lightning) sounds really badass to me as an ability theme during combat.
    else character, presentation, skills for her are fitting too, NP seems a bit weird, it is where she was imprisoned and died and it is basically her kingdom where she has absolute authority over the world? Seems like a bit of a bold take

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I did feel some disconnect between the FC and the details this time around. Mostly because I didn't add enough details perhaps? This was a remake of an older sheet that I wasn't very satisfied with, so I decided I wanted to do something different while keeping up with the theme behind my profiles. More often than not, I use characters from the same series for figures who are related in some way, shape or form.

It does help me wih finding artwork that might use when having the characters interact, you see?

But yes.

The basic idea is that Carlota Joaquina of this sheet is a combination of Lostbelt and Proper History. Though more literal in that her body is literally that of a living human who managed to survive to modern day through the use of her Dauphin's Treasure. And when the Panhuman Carlota was summoned, the two merged together into one. But of course, being extremely similar in temperament and goals, its hard to tell which one is in control, and which one isn't.

Her NP was also a major aspect that I changed from my first version of this sheet.

A Bounded Field which recreates her prison, while givng her complete control over the 'world inside it' felt like an interesting trump card to give her, since as a Servant she is geared towards intrigue and betrayal.

I will probably have to do some light edits to make the flow of the sheet better. But I'm confident that I managed to get who the character is across, and what is her personality.

Blog Entries
    Carlota: Really good i must say about the treasures skill some examples of the treasures she can use would be missing i find .
    But the other parts are good i must say about the differences are between the grand history and lostbelt version any personally differences?

And what are here differences in her other classes like personality and abbillities ?

Besides did you got my message ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 25th, 2021 at 04:33 PM.