Page 323 of 620 FirstFirst ... 223273313318321322323324325328333373423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Me too.

Blog Entries
    Servant Sheet: The holy son.

Stats:

Strength: EX
    Mana: EX
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: EX
    Luck: EX
    NP: EX

Class: EX

True Name: Jesus Cristo, also known as Jesus Christ, IESVS, the holy son, ישוע‎, Ἰησοῦ, χριστός, MC JC, Jayzus Christus, He Who Died For All Our Sins, and He Who Has Rebirthed.

Catalysts: one of the coins bestowed unto his disciple Judas for aiding in his capture, a plank of the cross he was killed in, a piece of the tomb he rebirthed in, a strand of hay from the shack he was born in, scriptures from any of his disciples, or an immense amount of faith.

Noble Phantasms:

He Who Died For All Our Sins: possesses 7 forms, each a different class, each a different sin, and can change them at will.

He Who Has Rebirthed: his power and his connection with the Lord are far too powerful to be hidden, and too holy to be ignored. As such, any creature up to 100km away knows of his presence, and upon knowing of his presence, knows his true name.

The Holy Son: his connection with the Lord bestow him with power above any human and most servants. As such, his skills are too many, too vast, and too incomprehensible to be catalogued. This comes however, at a cost. He can only be his true self if his Master is of sufficient faith. Therefore, if those that command him are not believers, are not just, are not pure of heart, or are deemed too sinful, his powers will be gradually drained as a result.

//That's about it, I've never really done this servant business. Anybody that wants to just copy the sheet and add their own spin or make it better is free to do so, I'm not gonna annoy anyone about it.
    //I'll also add that I only pulled the 'skills are too vast' bit because I have no idea how to go at that. I'd actually like it if the rest of the community filled this in, I don't think a servant this big should be a single person's doing.
    Last edited by Ideofago; November 19th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Perspective makes you think you're right. Escavalien's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If he was summoned and people knew his true name wouldn't they just assume this was the second coming, as opposed to a grail war?

Blog Entries
    That is something that is up to the scenario writer to decide. Baron's remark on his summoning being great fanfic material is not wrong in the slightest. I might try my hand at it, too.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

Perspective makes you think you're right. Escavalien's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd read it.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still don't really get the turning into seven sins idea. I think that if you really wanted to make this work it'd make more sense if he were a Watcher and the seven sins were "shadows" that followed him. So he'd be guiding his Master to overcome the same trials of temptation he did in life. Or something.

Blog Entries
    Nah, I still want him to want to win the holy grail. The turning into seven sins started as a joke, but the more I think about it, the cooler the concept is. But I have no practice in fleshing out servants, so I dished it out quickly to iterate on it until there's an actually decent servant.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    ...huh that is something. but why would Jesus even would want to win a holy grail war when he can just make infinite amount of holy grails himself lol.

Also welcome to Create-a-Servant, I guess.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll try my hand. Worst case, it's bad. I'm eschewing Lore, Personality, and Interactions so writers can add their own to their personal sheets. As a note this is an expanded form of TemFlakes403's sheet. Oh and as mentioned, I added a collapse to the parameters to switch between TemFlakes parameters and my own.

Sources: Crowladee, Devianart.com. Phantasm-of-grey-34, Deviantart.com. HeavenlySage, Character-and-stats-profiles.fandom.com. DowamiV16, Reddit.com.
    Class: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker.
    True Name: Jesus Christo of Nazereth
    Origin: Biblical Myth, Historical Fact.
    Likes: Christianity, Saving People, Cleansing Souls, Healing others, and the Lord.
    Mild Annoyances: Hell, Demons, and Sin.
    Talents: Cleansing and Helping
    Natural Enemies: the Antichrist.
    Other Classes: Ruler, Saver, Avenger, Shielder, and Foreigner
    Catalyst: One of the coins bestowed unto his disciple Judas for aiding in his capture, a plank of the cross he was killed in, a piece of the tomb he rebirthed in, a strand of hay from the shack he was born in, scriptures from any of his disciples, and an immense amount of faith.
    Armaments: the True Cross (B)

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: EX
    End: EX
    Agi: EX
    Mna: EX
    Lck: EX
    Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: A+
    Lck: EX

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (Saber, Archer, Lancer, and Rider): A+

Spoiler:
    The son of god, he has a natural high magic resistance due to the intensity of his spirit, which is what he inherited from his spiritual father the lord god. However he also lived at the tail end of the Age of Gods, granting him additional magic resistance. Even further, the class containers Saber, Archer, Lancer, and Rider proffer their own magic resistance and while they do not combine with one another he benefits from their magic resistances.

At this rank, all magecraft except the highest of thaumaturgies and greatest of rituals have a chance of effecting him and even then require luck checks to pass by his defenses. All magecraft otherwise is completely useless against him. Even when he is not in a class that offer magic resistance, the effect is only less. Normally, one would be weak to a foundation they come from but he is a special case and has complete exemption from all magecraft related to Baptism Rites.

Riding (Saber and Rider): C*

Spoiler:
    He is entitled to this skill under the classes Saber and Rider. Under normal circumstances, this alone would give him E rank. However he has a famous anecdote talked of even in the modern day and its fame rises this skill to its current rank. However due to the legend its warped somewhat to allow him to ride anything with the concept of 'Donkey' as though he had trained his entire life to ride it.

Independent Action (Archer): EX

Spoiler:
    At this rank his autonomy is unquestionable. He can operate as he see's fit including combat and utilization of noble phantasms. This does not mean he can rapid-fire noble phantasms and he can't even utilize it more than a few times but combat is no trouble for him regardless of its intensity autonomously.

Territory Creation (Caster): EX

Spoiler:
    There are many anecdotes about him asserting his space. So great are a few of these events that they have been called acts of god and proof of him being the son of god. While these claims have some scrutiny, an undeniable fact remains; Jesus even in adverserial conditions successfully asserted himself and spoke his story.

At this rank, he can create a special territory that emulates the style of the ancient temple of jerusalem simply with slight alterations to make it more acceptable to new testament standards. This space also acts as a safehouse for jesus and his comrades, barring entry to anyone that does not have his permission with a powerful barrier that requires at least B-rank magic resistance to pass through.

Item Creation (Caster): EX

Spoiler:
    A variation of Item Construction based solely on the various miracles Jesus performed. Turning water to wine, creating crosses from mere sticks and in one case even turning stones to bread. So long as he has base components to work with he can touch them, assert his prana, and alter them completely into what he requires.

He cannot make mystic codes in this manner but anything else he can including things that other servants can convert into prana or rations for those that need sustenance. Further the quality of everything made is exceptional and the highest quality possible, though it is not always perfect. It should be noted that due to his lack of knowledge on the sciences trying to create complex chemicals will often result in his approximation of the request.

Presence Concealment (Assassin): E--

Spoiler:
    He is not known to sneak upon people. In every story, he is approached or openly approaches others. Even if they know not his identity, they see him coming. As such he has this skill, even if he is entitled to it, at its lowest possible level and isn't even suitable for spying.

Mad Enhancement (Berserker): EX

Spoiler:
    Normally, holding a conversation with one under this effect is impossible. However he is a very eloquent and charismatic speaker. This however does not necessarily reflect on his mental state or mindset. While he is very accepting and open-minded, the subject of salvation, saving others, and general spirituality manifests his 'madness'... if it can be called that.

Essentially, it boils down to his love of his father and his desire to save the souls of all mankind. While he has moral boundaries he will not cross, he is very passionate and willing to pursue this goal even at the risk of bodily harm. Further he has complete loyalty to his parents and will never speak ill of them or distrust them.

Personal Skills

He Died For All Mankind's Sins: EX

Spoiler:
    A unique skill to him, it allows him to change between the seven class containers at will. Doing so alters that active class skills but smart utilization of this allows for catching other foes off guard. However when he does so a different restriction is placed on him (To be expanded later)

He Who Has Rebirthed: EX

Spoiler:
    When summoned, a radiant pillar of light surrounds him. All who see it instantly receive knowledge regarding his True Name and current location. As such, when summoned, he generally gathers a congregation. Further, any attempts to obscure or hide information on him fail automatically. However it has a more defensive effect as remnants of the light that summoned him remain as a sort of personal aura.

He is completely immune from attempts to hide information from him. Skills like Information Erasure automatically fail against him as the light of his lord protects him from the illusions of the devil that tried to tempt him once. Additionally, while some of this protective light is shaved off each time and only the third trial can restore it, if he would take a killing blow then instead he vanishes along with his master and reappear elsewhere three days later.

Son of God: EX

Spoiler:
    The son of god is his title and it is a truth he holds. Not even the romans denied his divine ancestry, simply reattributing it to their divine pantheon to explain away his miracles. However the truth always wins out and his truth was spoken and proven for years to come. Yet, he has not a drop of divine blood in his body.

His mother, Mary, was a virgin mother and his father Joseph was his father. God made his spirit and started the Immaculate Conception, leading to his unique existence as a Divine Mortal, subliminated into this skill. It is not a perfect skill but it has a single primary effect; For as long as he does not give in, Miracles will occur to bring about victory.

Specifically, he can attain a skill he wants and utilize it as if he had the knowledge of training to do so but also this skill will always keep the possibility of victory open so long as he himself does not give in. If he keeps his spirits up, he will have no less than a 10% chance of victory.

Noble Phantasms

Peccatum Tuum Pro Tua Salute Porto
    The True Cross of Jesus of Nazareth

Type: Anti-Unit

Spoiler:
    A powerful three step noble phantasm that crystallizes the defining moment that turned him from revolutionary figure of history into a true savior of mankind. His walk bearing his cross to the execution ground, his nailing to the cross, and his mercy from the wrath of his father.

At all times he wields a massive wooden armament in the shape of a cross. Dependent on the class it will take the shape of a giant sword, a giant bow, a large spear, a chariot, a large staff, a edged knife, and a large wooden cross. This is a B-rank armament that even if shattered will perfectly regenerate in a matter of seconds.

As stated however its power extends beyond its physical applications. It has three steps he must complete before he can activate the full Noble Phantasm. Each trial is much more difficult than the last. However, completion of these results in a powerful effect that alters the entire course of the war. He may put them off as he or his master deem fit but he can wait no longer than a week between each trial.

The first trial attempts to emulate his walk bearing the cross towards his execution ground. During this trial, his parameters are reduced to C-rank. If he can survive for a week, then they are restored and in addition his armament gains a plus modifier and gains an Anti-Evil aspect to it.

The second trial attempts to copy the torture he underwent as he hung from the cross. During this trial, he burns prana at a constant rate, equivalent to double his normal rate. The process is also quite painful, often described as hot coals pressed against him at all times. If he manages to survive combat with this activates another boon; His cross gains the power to absorb and invert any curse directed at him and then utilize it on others or himself. The curse requires time, equivalent to 1 day per rank of strength that the curse has, to invert but once done he can utilize it.

The third trial replicate the moment that, at the height of his pain, he begged his father mercy for the humans that condemned him so. In this phase, all of his class skills and his skills Son of God and the second half of He Who Has Rebirthed seal themselves. Further, a pillar of light surrounds him outing him to his location to all enemies. For that amount of time he must prevent the breaking of his cross. Each time it is broken, 24 hours are added to the amount of time he must wait.

However, once that time limit is passed he may activate the true name of this noble phantasm and unleash its true power as a conceptual weapon against the concept of sin itself. Any curse, any evil, any sort of enemy of humanity has its energy wholly absorbed, inverted, and then returned. In a sense, he 'purifies' anything with his cross that touches it by absorbing corrupted or sinful elements and converting them into their opposite, good element. In a sense, each blow the opponent feels their morality and sense of good return and grow with each strike and each clash they do.

After all, this was never a weapon to harm. It was always a tool of cleansing. A tool to purify the world of its sins. All of its combat applications, while still present, become a far lesser priority to him than the new one. Even the anti-evil aspect merely denotes more corrupted energy taken, purified, and returned to an enemy.

There you go. run wild with it. I've got something else to work on atm but thanks TemFlakes for the fun prompt to work with.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    ...huh that is something. but why would Jesus even would want to win a holy grail war when he can just make infinite amount of holy grails himself lol.

Also welcome to Create-a-Servant, I guess.
    In lore, I don't think that's necessarily the case. Not only that, I was imagining a situation of 'Jesus is getting sent down by his father because the pesky humans are up to some shit and naming it with his stuff, which they shouldn't be so now he has to sort it out.' God was on some weed so he sent Jesus instead of some angel.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    is this the international create-a-jesus day or something, why would someone go to such length to blaspheme? (i definitely have never made a jesus sheet myself)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    There you go. run wild with it. I've got something else to work on atm but thanks TemFlakes for the fun prompt to work with.
    Very interesting, though deviates from my original objective a bit, which was to make something that surpassed the usual servant definition. I like the way you framed the skills, gives me some insight into how I could do it. I do think his NP was a bit over the top, but then again so is the entire servant. I liked this a lot, and I'll try to make a second version, more fleshed out with the help of some of what's been presented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    is this the international create-a-jesus day or something, why would someone go to such length to blaspheme?
    The prompt is interesting, and anybody can bitch as much as they want, but it's just undeniable. Jesus Christ is the biggest mythical figure. No ifs and buts. The cultural imperialism brought on by the church has made this the case, more so than god himself. So using the biggest mythical figure to try and deconstruct and extrapolate the servant system, to me, is inherently poetic.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    He does already. It is literally unheard of that any servant is summoned with fully access to all classes and most servants with multiple classes, bar a few, are kinda gimped. The main man of course is not. As for deviating... I mean that was inevitable. I have a personal style and it was gonna bleed through. That said, good luck.

Blog Entries
    valiant attempt, but at least try to make it less cringe and reddit thanks

Blog Entries
    Servant Sheet v2: The holy son.

Conjured forth by the faith of a follower, he seeks the Holy Grail in the name of a follower. He seeks to repay their faith with the Grail.

Stats:

Strength: EX
    Mana: EX
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: EX
    Luck: EX
    NP: EX

Class: EX

True Name: Jesus Cristo, also known as Jesus Christ, IESVS, the holy son, ישוע‎, Ἰησοῦ, χριστός, He Who Died For All Our Sins, and He Who Has Rebirthed.

Catalysts: one of the coins bestowed unto his disciple Judas for aiding in his capture, a plank of the cross he was killed in, a piece of the tomb he rebirthed in, a strand of hay from the shack he was born in, scriptures from any of his disciples, or an immense amount of faith.

Skills:

Holy Carpentry: EX
    A skill best defined by its power to leave the bounds of a servant. Allows the production of holy Mystic Codes, which act as any singular skill he wishes to reproduce. Takes 5 minutes and a wooden stick.

The Holy Son: EX
    His power and his connection with the Lord are far too powerful to be hidden, and too holy to be ignored. As such, any creature up to 100km away knows of his presence, and upon knowing of his presence, knows his true name.

Sacred Riding: EX
    Allows him to walk on surfaces most should not, such as liquids. Possible under Rider class.

Sacred Wielding: EX
    In Lancer class, will wield a wooden cross, produced with his Holy Carpentry skill, to deflect and defend any attacks directed at him. Never retaliates.

Only Sins Remain: EX
    In Saber class, his magical resistance comes to near impossible levels. Only EX magics may affect him.

In the name of God: EX
    In Archer class, has complete and utter independance and perception, as long as he operates under faith and the name of his Father.

The Lord speaks through him: EX
    In Berserker class, loses his free will and acts under the command of 'the Lord'. Attains higher durability and holy power.

Water to Wine, Bread and Fish: EX
    In Caster class, can perform miraculous deeds such as: generating substances the likes of Philosopher's stones, multiplicating matter out of nothing, and many more yet unknown.

The Teachings of the Father: EX
    In Assassin class, targets the opponent Master, attempting to convince them with the holy word.

Noble Phantasms:

He Who Was Born From A Virgin And The Lord: can be summoned through sheer faith. His magical energy can be recharged with sheer faith.

He Who Died For All Our Sins: possesses 7 forms, each a different class, each a different sin, and can change them at will.

He Who Lived Again: if killed, can revive in 3 days. With enough faith.

//Updated it, fleshed out the skill section, made the NP into a cooler 3 parter. I think it can still be much improved, but this is a much better structure. Thanks Baron for your version of the sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    He does already. It is literally unheard of that any servant is summoned with fully access to all classes and most servants with multiple classes, bar a few, are kinda gimped. The main man of course is not. As for deviating... I mean that was inevitable. I have a personal style and it was gonna bleed through. That said, good luck.
    I mean, it's unreasonable to expect anybody to not seep their style into something they create. It was a pointless observation in the grand scheme of things. Whilst he does surpass the usual servant though, it still feels like more on a power level kind of way than a concept kind of way. I'll flesh him out further and try to push him in the other direction. Yours was pretty good to give me some guidance though, so I do sincerely thank you for it.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries

Eurystheus
    Keeper of the Twelve Labours

Class: Watcher
    Alternate Classes: Assassin

Natural Enemy: Herakles, Alcides
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits:

STRENGTH: C
    ENDURANCE: C
    AGILITY: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: A
    NOBLE PHANTASM: A+++

Bond 1

O Herakles, greatest of Greek heroes! Born the son of Zeus, he was fated to rid the world of Monsters and make it safe for Man. Or rather, he was one of two candidates for such a glorious fate. He was the candidate favoured by Zeus himself, so much so that Zeus proclaimed that the next-born descendant of Perseus ought to inherit the kingdom of Argos.

The other candidate is the man summoned as Watcher. He is Hera's favoured candidate, born prematurely at seven months while Hera delayed the birth of his cousin Herakles, so that her own candidate would obtain the valued kingship.

His name is Eurystheus, King of Argos, and for him Fate had much less glorious plans than for Herakles.

Bond 2

Height/Weight: 185cm / 83kg
    Source: Classical mythology
    Region: Greece
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

"Haha! Fear the might of a true King, mortals! Bow before me and I might still - "

[Participant found. Establishing Trial...]

"..."

Bond 3

After Hera had sent Heracles into an insane rage with the slaughter of his family as a result, the great hero desired to do penance. Wandering through Greece, lost, he eventually arrived at Delphi. There, the oracle told him to go to Eurystheus and serve him for ten years; in so doing, Heracles would purify himself, as well as obtaining immortality. Though unenthusiastic about the ordeal at first, Heracles agreed, and went to Argos.

Meanwhile, the myths bother to tell us little about Eurystheus. He was by this time King of Argos, having the throne passed to him by his father Sthelenus, though we know little of the circumstances here. Perhaps he was judged a worthy successor and his father stepped down, perhaps he took the throne upon his father's death. He had married Antimache, the daughter of Amphidamantes of Arcadia and the sister of Hippomenes, who would one day become Atalanta's husband.

Now, the cousins met for the first time.

Bond 4

When Eurystheus saw Heracles for the first time, he was jealous. Heracles was the epitome of a hero, and this Eurystheus found himself envying. Heracles had immense strength; Heracles had unthinking bravery even in the face of death; Heracles had glory, fame, had personally met the Gods and been told that one day he would rightfully be counted as one of their number, and would come to live at Mount Olympus.

At the same time, he was afraid, because he knew nothing he could do could stop Heracles' match. If this man - rather, this monster in a man's skin - wanted to take the Kingdom of Argos for himself, what could stop him? Nothing, except possibly divine intervention. Perhaps not even that.

The thought that Heracles would never want the kingdom anyway never entered Eurystheus' mind.

Bond 5

When Heracles saw Eurystheus for the first time, he was jealous. Eurystheus was no hero, and this Heracles found himself envying. Eurystheus was not strong because he did not have to be; was not brave, because he never was confronted with the knowledge that he was the only thing standing between monsters and the death of civilization; had little infamy to cause fear wherever he went. And, most of all, he had a family. He had a wife, sons, daughters, who were alive and well.

At the same time, Heracles was afraid. He had already gone insane more than once. Who knew when Hera would once again strike him down with rage and have him bring an end to this little idyll, too? Heracles, Hero of Heroes, was afraid of his own strength, even as he knew that Eurystheus was jealous of it.

Bond 6

Watcher C
    A Class Skill belonging to the Watcher Class. It represents being (in theory) an observer generally to the current conflict and specifically for the Master, rather than an active participant. This Skill's rank is almost entirely the result of Watcher's Noble Phantasm, which forces him to observe as others either grow or fail.

Allows for the Servant to automatically gain information about the state of the Grail War in which they were summoned. The amount of active participants, when and where active conflicts occur or occurred, and so on. However, information on the actual other Servants participating is the domain of the Ruler Class and is therefore not made available to the Servant.

Blessing of the Goddess Queen A
    A Skill showing the blessings of Hera, wife of the chief god Zeus and goddess of marriage, women, childbirth and families. Unfortunately, most of her blessings are not immediately relevant to Watcher's summoning now. Still, should the need arise Watcher is a surprisingly effective marriage counselor, teacher, midwife, and good with children. That said, he considers these minor talents at best.

Coward's Instinct B
    A natural awareness of 'danger' in every form, 'awarded' to those Heroic Spirits known for their cowardice. Picks up on even faint traces of killing intent, schemes against Watcher, when someone nears Watcher's location, et cetera. However, due to the nature of this Skill the Servant is likely to take totally innocuous things as this Skill activating, even when it is not.

Eurystheus' cowardice in the face of even little things was famous. When Heracles had killed the Nemean Lion even its pelt so frightened Eurystheus that he conducted all subsequent meetings with Heracles via messenger.

Hidden Within A Wine Jar EX
    A unique technique of Watcher's, whereby he hides in a wine jar. After all he did this not once but twice; once out of fear of the pelt of the Nemean Lion, once out of fear of Cerberus, which had been brought back by Heracles.

Though it looks like a normal wine jar, its outside has been specially reinforced to the standards of an Age of the Gods artifact, and its inside has been padded with cushions so as to be remarkably comfortable. The winejar is also enchanted with spells to remove Eurystheus' presence, to automatically make anyone looking for Eurystheus focus their attention elsewhere, and so on. In a pinch it could also serve as a weapon, though Eurystheus' personality makes this rather unlikely.

Bond 7

A Hero's Ten Years of Penance
    Twelve Labours

Type: Anti-Self
    Range: 12

This Noble Phantasm is Eurystheus' main claim to fame - and, of course, it is not even actually his own doing. He considers its existence a cruel joke, though one he is willing to exploit for as long as he can.

When summoned, Eurystheus automatically is given the 'rewards' from all Twelve Labours. This includes the Hydra's poison, the Nemean Lion's pelt, the Golden Apples, the leashed Cerberus, and so on. This makes him an immensely strong contender in combat, with the only problem being that he is not skilled at actually using said rewards. After all, they are not his, and he has absolutely no experience in open combat.

However, the rewards are merely a side-effect of the true nature of the Noble Phantasm, which is to recreate the Twelve Labours for others to go through. Meeting a worthy participant, be they mortal or Heroic Spirit, automatically forces him to assign them an 'impossible' task relevant to the situation at hand. If they agree and succeed, Eurystheus is forced to grant them one of the rewards, though he may choose which one. His Saint Graph is in fact modified after every trial to make sure he cannot use the ‘reward’ anymore, even if he somehow manages to get his hands on it.

Should the task be refused or fail, Eurystheus may reassign it to another without further cost to himself. Multiple trials may be undertaken at the same time, though no participant may partake in more than one trial at once.

It is, therefore, a supremely awkward Noble Phantasm in that every time it is activated it significantly drops Eurystheus' combat potential. Should all the Labours be accomplished and there are no more rewards to be handed out or trials to be undertaken, Eurystheus effectively becomes a sitting duck with only his winejar left to guard him.

It is to be noted that Twelve Labours’ restriction on the trials being for others is not a hard rule. It is possible, in theory, that Eurystheus could become a participant also, should he prove able to get over his issues during a Grail War.

Creator Notes:
    Bit of an odd duck, I realize, but honestly, I think he'd be a really fun character to have in a less than serious war. A Narita thing, maybe, if I had to put a writer on it.
    Last edited by NMR-3; November 20th, 2021 at 01:36 PM.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Entering the thread today be like

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Temflakes403: I'm glad it could provide help. I wish you luck in your sheet. I will give one small bit of advice; go with your gut. If you stare at a particular fact for too long but have a gut feeling, go with it. If you can't decide, walk away and do something for a while to distract yourself.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eurystheus: Fun sheet but does he not have any Class Skills? Also are they any benefits he'd gain if he did somehow get a Labor and complete it himself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Eurystheus: Fun sheet but does he not have any Class Skills? Also are they any benefits he'd gain if he did somehow get a Labor and complete it himself?
    I genuinely forgot to give him Class Skills. Whoops. I decided to just give him a Class Skill named Watcher in the end that lets him 'watch' the Grail War in a way that doesn't step on the Ruler Class' toes too much.

Anyway, the bit about him somehow getting a Labour and completing it himself - that's just a plot hook, pure and simple. I'm not planning on actually using him in a story, but I do like to add that kind of thing in because it adds a little extra.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.