Page 338 of 620 FirstFirst ... 238288328333336337338339340343348388438 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I’m guessing pretender or faker from it being Edgar Allen Poe’s wife.
    No. Just Caster. I don't really use the other classes outside the original ten (Avenger, Saver and Ruler being the last three) as I don't like the idea of the rest and find them kinda dumb.
    The lore is that when she was dying of illness, she had hallucinations which Poe wrote down into his books, thus making her the 'true' Edgar Allan Poe.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You probably shouldn’t reveal such details about your sheet.

Blog Entries
    Why not? It's not meant to be a secret. I actually like discussing my ideas beforehand. I've already told people half my sheet ideas on here, including Robot Cinderella.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats Anjus own decisionn to make or the of the profile maker .

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    No. Just Caster. I don't really use the other classes outside the original ten (Avenger, Saver and Ruler being the last three) as I don't like the idea of the rest and find them kinda dumb.
    The lore is that when she was dying of illness, she had hallucinations which Poe wrote down into his books, thus making her the 'true' Edgar Allan Poe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Why not? It's not meant to be a secret. I actually like discussing my ideas beforehand. I've already told people half my sheet ideas on here, including Robot Cinderella.
    I find that is a well functionig idea Anju .

like i have put inrto the ideas thread my incomplete Attilla build but havent got a feedback . like can you say me your oppinion please ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You should probably finish you Attila build before asking other people to review it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You should probably finish you Attila build before asking other people to review it.
    I meant as i am asking if it is going into a good direction.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yes it’s going in a good direction.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Ho... ho... ho... if it's christmas time... then it's time for... me to be here... servant Santaman at your service"

Sources: caveman, Wallpapercave.com. Empew, Pinterest.com. Mikonow, Deviantart.com. Abigail Lyn Arts, Pinterest.com.
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Santaman
    Origin: European Folklore
    Alignment: Santa
    Dislikes: Nightmares, Krampus, and Summer
    Talents: Giving gifts and Celebrating Christmas
    Natural Enemy: Summer and Krampus
    Other Classes: Assassin, Pretender, and Voyager
    Catalyst: A bag of north pole snow
    Armaments: Bag of Snow (C)

"I come bearing gifts... so please.... open your doors....!"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: D
    Mna: B
    Lck: B

"... But strength... isn't my point...? I'm to bring gifts... that kids dream of..."

Lore

Spoiler:
    An extremely odd occurrence has happened, it would seem this year Sandman has been bestowed the title of Santa, changing him into a somewhat different figure entirely. He is still sandman to an extent but it's been almost wholesale recontextualize to reflect christmas themes.

Even his physical form has altered, giving him a younger appearance. Rather than a simple pouch-sized bag of sand he has a large sack full of snow. Likely, this snow somehow assists him in his duty as Santa. Yet despite this, some traits of Sandman are present; chief among them being his constant state of tiredness. It does not diminish his christmas cheer but it dulls it somewhat.

Even so, expect this year to be... weird. Sandman seems committed to the role, even throwing his old title away in favor of the new one.

"Oh I was someone else...? Well then I'll fulfill my role... before I become them again... so that this... is a pleasant dream for them... regardless of what they're like..."

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A

Spoiler:
    As a form of Santa'd Sandman he has this skill at a high level. He establishes a temple-class territory of which he fills with his familiars. They gather and produce more snow and prepare sack-fulls for what he expects to be a long journey.

The entire territory is geared towards the creation of this snow and is it's only function and so when he has procured enough it becomes dormant beyond acting as a safehouse. The defenses are not harmful and utilize tricks such as illusions, misdirection, and confusion.

"Oh yes... please, come in... I don't mind showing you around... my factory... toys? No... My elves make me snow... which will make the toys... Let me show you... hey, you there!... Come here so I... may demonstrate this snow!"

Item Construction: A

Spoiler:
    While he himself does not per se create items he does help in the process of snow production in his territory. However this skill comes into effect when he enters a dream through the use of his noble phantasm. Through this skill and that act, he fulfills the wish of the dreamer.

Specifically he seeks the desire of the sleeping person whose dream he has entered and using this skill and his power over dreams makes it a real, physical object. He cannot make magical items in this way but he can make other things.

If such things have ill intent behind them, such as using it to kill another, he will ignore these and search for a more pure intended desire. If he finds none, that person can expect to only find a lump of coal. Less as a punishment and more as an apology for being unable to fulfill his role and hoping they have a good-intentioned use for it.

"Yes see? I can... make the toy in their dreams... I need the snow to enter it... Hmmm? This is impossible?... Why? I am Santa... christmas miracles are a common thing..."

Personal Skills

Gifts of the Dreamer: EX

Spoiler:
    A skill held by being named Santa for the year. Normally, one would hold a bag of gifts yet instead he holds a bag of snow. A conundrum answered by the unique method in which he employs his talents to create gifts. However, there is a flaw; What if the sleeper does not dream? This skill answers that problem.

With this skill he may make anyone sleeping before him dream. He cannot precisely control the dream but he can stimulate it to specifically show what they desire most for christmas. He can also manipulate it somewhat to see what else they might want if their highest desired item comes from a place of malice or ill-intent.

Normally a skill like this could be blocked by preventing mental interference, corruption, or magecraft. However none of these are its basis. Nor is it a curse... in fact it seems to be labeled 'Christmas Miracle' allowing it to bypass most protections. Perhaps thankfully, not only would it never naturally occur to him to use it offensively, he actually seems to be incapable of doing so.

"Ah yes... it is problematic if they don't dream... but I can fix that... after all, it is christmas... and losing out just because they don't dream... well... that goes against the spirit, no?"

Walking Christmas: A

Spoiler:
    A variation of his original 'the Waking Dream' skill. Instead of making everything just a bit more dream-like, a bit more dramatic it instead alters his surroundings to be more like christmas.

Reds are more vibrant, greens are just a bit brighter. Lights glow just a bit brighter while snow glows just a bit. Even the breeze becomes colder and food radiates its good scent out a bit more. A feeling of peace and calm surround him that seems impeneterable. Even in the worst circumstances he will maintain a cheery disposition.

"It's the most... wonderful time of year... With kids jingle belling... and people telling one another... they'll be of good cheer... yes... it's the most... wonderful time of year..."

Presence Concealment: A+

Spoiler:
    As Santa he maintains his ability to be stealthy at all times. In fact, due to Santa being hidden for years it is actually a bit stronger than the normal variety, which reduces to D-rank before attacking. While within a home, the reduction is increase to C-rank instead and he has a plus modifier before. This is due to santa hiding best when delivering presents to children.

"Well of course I am sneaky... I can't wake kids up... if I do, then they won't dream..."

Familiars (Elves): A

Spoiler:
    Through this skill he can create the little santa helpers from legend. They take on the appearance of children and they have the skill Item Construction (Snow of Christmas) at A rank. They work in his factories to produce it.

Additionally, he usually has a few specific ones function as his assistants. One in charge of tracking who needs gifts still, another to navigate, and another to maintain their logistics. While he can always remake these familiars, he is always saddened somewhat by the loss of them as he has named all of them.

All of these elves display traits that lead one to believe they are homunculus rather than familiars. They have sentience and are capable to autonomous thought and will. Even if these are geared towards the completion of christmas and the inability to hold malice, they can make their own decisions to accomplish this. However all hold a loyalty to Santaman.

"Ah my little helpers... truly, this wouldn't work without them... only they know the secrets of making it... all I do is merely refine the end product..."

Personality

Spoiler:
    Sandman takes his role as santa very seriously. He is dedicated to bringing happiness to others and using the methodology of santa to accomplish it. However he acknowledges that it is not the only method. Often he will focus less on what a person thinks they want and more of what will bring them happiness, or what their heart truly desires.

Additionally, perhaps in deep contrast to the usual santa, he does not particularly hide his presence. Rather his hiding functions to ensure sleeping people stay such so he may enter their dreams. Afterwards, he is largely unconcerned so long as they observe the rules of christmas... though even breaking these merely irritates him but does not ruin his good mood, cheer, or disposition.

Likewise he does not look down on the goodwill of others. Any gift given to him he will accept and be genuinely appreciative of even if he normally would despise it. He received a physics textbook from Da Vinci and rather than scold her for trying to ruin his sense of wonder he merely thanked Da Vinci for her thoughtful gift, pocket it, hugged her, and moved on.

Of course, he has a special fondness for christmas day itself. He will join others in celebration, even helping in prepare beforehand. He will not allocate familiars to the task but he asserts this is due to them being needed for the production of snow. It is believed to be true due to him being... simply innocent.

Which brings up his most obvious personality trait; unending optimism. Bloodshed, graphic violence, and even the sounds of children screaming in terror do nothing to make him seem worried. Instead he deliberates how best to solve the problem. While violence is not an immediate solution, he will consider it if the cause is violence.

Yet often he will attempt diplomacy. Offering gifts that they seek and resolve differences. It is only when he is attacked that he will fight back but until this point he will not raise his weapon to attack. When allowed to for negotiations he will prepare proper treats in his customary way; utilizing his noble phantasm to materialize the treats and drinks so that they may be enjoyed.

If he is forced to fight, he does so with no killing intent or malice. He will seek to cripple his opponent and force them to surrender. It is unknown his reaction to killing someone as if another does he recognizes he did all he could and that it was not his hand that caused it... and if in his hands, he will spare them.

"What a wonderful holiday... Everyone is together... being merry... and sharing the gifts of life... what a wonderful holiday...!"

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "Hello master...! I am Santaman...! I will bring happiness to... everyone throughout the christmas month...!

Sanzang Xuanhang
    "Hmm, Hmm...! The wisdom of bhudda... is great...! I agree... I can also use... this snow... for christmas day... as well as eve...! I will ask my elves... to produce more for that...!"

Atalanta
    "Hmmm? You need my help...? Gift's for children?... Ah, I see... I understand... that said... have you tried for... yourself...? Making toys... and handing them off... is more fulfilling... than simply producing them... from nothing... of course... if you need mass production... of your own handiwork... then I don't mind... helping with that..."

Iskander
    "Ah...! King of Conquerer's...! A moment, please... here... A new pair of wheels... for your chariot... Not terribly better... but a 3% boost... in mobility is still... something, right...?"

Noble Phantasm

Julehyggens Pulver
    the Snow of Christmas

Type: Anti-Unit

Spoiler:
    A noble phantasm that is a variant of his normal one. After all, the Sandman is an integral part of his legend, even in this form. Yet due to his duty it is heavily altered. Instead of sand his tool is snow.

Based on the idea that snow during christmas, this noble phantasm actualizes and crystalizes this fact. The closer it gets to christmas, the stronger it becomes by making the use of it less taxing with christmas day making use of it a non-issue.

Like before he may form armaments up to C-rank with the snow and functionally each snowflake is a potential danger. However, he rarely uses it for this reason. Even if he does, he usually uses blunt weapons such as canes or staves.

The actual use is to create dreams. Like his original noble phantasm he creates a texture based on the sleepers dreams by placing snow on their eyes and projecting the texture into it. Due to its size, the prana cost of it is generally very small.

The purpose is to access the dreams and utilize his skill Item Construction to make their dreams physical. It acts like a much stronger form of Projection with the difference being that one is a prana construct that burns prana as it exists while the other uses prana to bring the form into reality.

"It's time for christmas...! Now, be good little boys... and girls and sleep...! I can't work... my christmas magic... if you're all awake...!"

-----------------------------------

Here's my christmas servant. Say hello to Santaman
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on making two really good sheets in one day.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel bad because there's some really good sheets above me but I wanted to post mine after five entire months of inactivity in this thread.
    I swear Imma comment on your great works when I wake up again. ;_;

“What a beautiful day, right, Master? The sun is shining, birds are chirping, the water is shimmering like the night sky... This can only mean one thing: beach! ——What do you mean, it’s December? You silly, I’m saying this precisely because it’s December!”

Isabel
    — MOONCANCER OF THE NEW WORLD —

Class: Mooncancer
    Other Classes: Beast
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 160 cm | 5'2''
    Weight: 50 kg | 110,2 lbs

Natural Enemy: Shackles... Even in the beach, they follow her!
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Servant, Female, King, Humanoid, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: E

ENDURANCE: E

AGILITY: D

MANA: A

LUCK: D

NOBLE PHANTASM: A

BOND 1
    CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: C

Cancels spells with a chant below two verses, but is especially strong against magecraft or simply spells based on either Fire or Light.

Sunscreen magecraft... Who invented it so she can shake their hand?

Independent Manifestation: B

The support of a Master is irrelevant. As expected from the Breaker of Shackles, not even the power of a Command Seal can stop her when she puts her mind into it.

And not only that, but for some reason, her Magical Energy continues to be supplied as long as she is near the sea. Weird... Surely that has nothing to do with this strangely menacing aura that is surrounding her today in this form, huh...

Counter-Hero (Beach): B

A consequence of the strange blessings of a certain Divine Tree. A beach is the place in which Summer Heroes are to go in order to have a good time, right? Then, naturally, she has no choice but to become the ultimate Anti-Summer Servant, reducing a Servant’s Parameters by two Ranks.

(And if you are an Anti-Hero? Well... Actually, she hasn’t thought about that yet.)

Anyway! Listen up here, kids! She commands this joint today! Do you think you’re gonna have a good time?! Well, think again!

——Oh, wait. That’s a spoiler and they can’t know it yet? Ohoho, ignore all of this description, yes?

BOND 2
    I.

December. The season of Christmas.

Scarlet decorations. A sock waiting in the fireplace. Hot cocoa mugs. The first snow of the season. Colorful lights adorning huge pine trees.

Yes, it is all very lovely.

——Then why the heck are you dressed in a swimsuit, woman?

“Isn’t it obvious? Because is December.”

And just like always, the Rebel Princess continues to do whatever she wants.

BOND 3
    II.

Height / Weight: 160 cm・50 kg
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: Brazil
    Alignment: Lawful・Evil

Alright, now that you did your little show, care to explain what this is all about?

“You’re slow on the uptake sometimes, Master, that’s adorable.” She bops the Master’s nose. “As expected from a Northern-hemisphere simpleton. But where I come from, December is the season of sun, of school vacations, of people going to the beach for fun... Care to join me? I don’t think I’ve shown you the lush beauty of my homeland, yes?”

—Yikes, she’s so cheerful. That can’t be good...

Perhaps you should call for mr. Pedro... Now, where he said he was going to be today...

“Humph, do not even think about that! Finally, a day in which I can wear earrings without worrying about having them pulled off when Father drags me by my ear whenever I misbehave.”

W-wait, can you hear thoughts too?

—Actually, wait even more! Can’t you just act like a normal person then and not get grounded!?

BOND 4
    III.

That can’t be good, the Master kept thinking as they rayshifted... What sort of mental games were involved in allowing such a Servant to do this...

Brazil is totally doomed by this point, right? You’re sure the world will be in flames, the sky pitch-black and all life laid dead in the ground. There’s probably a bright dot announcing danger right now in a room in Chaldea, and DaVinci is probably——

“Here we are!”, the princess announces under a bright sun.

——Maybe, you spoke too soon.

That doesn’t sound half-bad...

“So, what do you think? Pretty, right?”, the Servant approaches her Master, all the while sporting that characteristic sweet smile. “You’re working too hard, Master. With that stupid Servantverse plot going around and the surge of those silly Pretenders, you had no time to rest. I was feeling sorry for you, so I thought I could be of use... Think of it as my special Christmas present, yes? Maybe I should become a (Summer Santa) Servant, how about that?~”

Well, that sounds horrifying.

But the idea of Summer events all-year long does sound enticing, in other hand... But no, no, traditions aren’t meant to be broken like that, it’s for the best that we have only one thing like this! B-but then again... She did all of this for your sake, right? Maybe you should just enjoy this singular day. If anyone deserves some vacation, is truly you.

—Fine. Show us the ropes, princess.

“Haha. Now we’re talking!”

BOND 5
    IV.

Like a beautiful flower under the sun, Isabel prepared herself very thoroughly for this day. She seems to be enjoying herself even more than usual in this form, free of her eternal quest.

Be it beach volley, building sand castles or merely splashing water at each other, she puts her 100% at every activity. It’s like this, smiling without any malice, that one can experience the true beauty of the Princess of the New World—perhaps this is was what she was once, before the cursing embers of downfall enveloped her entire soul: a gentle lady who only wished to make everyone around her happy.

The dream of a distant summer is a liberating thing. And while the sun is shining, everything is bright and hopeful. The world is full of possibilities.

She laughs and she plays. She loves and she hopes. And how lovely if the sun could shine down upon them forever.

But sunset approaches.

Everything has to return to the night.

—And like capricious flames dancing in the wind, she rises in the darkness.

——Oh yeah, you definitely spoke too soon...

———Hey, Isabel?

“Yes?”

What the HELL is happening?

She giggles.

“Oh, this? We had our fun, yes? You were so cute, I swear I won’t ever forget this day. But... The thing about summer is that it’s a finite thing. What a bittersweet season, right?”

——Goddammit, not only the Master should have remembered that Mooncancers and Summer are never a good combination, but also they realy should had called for backup.

BOND 6
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Sunny Camouflage: EX

You can take the Servant out of the Faker, but never the Faker out of the Servant.

—Or something like that?

Like the beautiful Cinderella, cursed with the knowledge of having until midnight to dance to her heart’s content, the Beast Isabel knows that the golden flames will envelop her heart yet again. It’s inevitable, she cannot do anything else but to consume, after all.

But, at least under the light of the sun, she wants to feel like a normal girl again...

Does the Rank explain why she was able to degrade even the boundaries between 「real」 and 「illusion」 and create this peaceful beach landscape? Or is this the power of a princess’ authority?

Blessings of the Divine Tree (Summer): EX

A Skill which determines one’s connection to the Divine Tree Andurá, the Pau-Brasil which represents the authority to rule over the land known as ‘Brazil’. In other words, the authority of a queen while on the beach.

—Alright, now wait just a minute. Isn’t the whole point of the Divine Tree to be possessed by only one member of the Imperial Family at time?

Well, yes, Isabel says as she fidgets in her place. You see, there was a lot of fine prints involved in this travesty of a Skill... Indeed, someone else is possessing the authority over Andurá, yes, so her embers are usually but a flicky light, but no one said anything about the Andurá (Beach), right? So this one is anyone’s to take. Maybe she’s not the first Brazilian Summer Servant (wait, she is!?), but she’s sure as hell the first one from the Imperial Family. Everything fits, see?

——I won’t even say anything else.

Midsummer Freedom: A

A beach is no place to feel sad—there is no space for the unhappiness of an uncaring world in this small preview of paradise. When one comes to the beach, is to soak in the sun, feel the sea caressing one’s skin and to enjoy the various ways in which coconut water can be sold.

Naturally, the breaker of chains vows to break yet another today—the chains of restraint.

Servants and humans affected by this Skill are to become 「free」, as if their problems are a thing of the past. A fearsome mental attack that seeps discreetly into the minds and hearts of living beings, reverting their psyches to their primal, carefree states, much in the spirit of a Summer event. In their minds there will be only the thought of having fun after this. What would be of her as an Imperial Princess if her dearest subjects were unhappy?

—Or, perhaps, she just wants to make sure to take all of her targets down in their most unsuspecting, vulnerable state? We’ll never know for sure.

BOND 7
    NOBLE PHANTASM

“Well, well, since you’re here... Why don’t I take you to a true elsewhere now.”

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND, O BLACK EMBER
    Lex Umbra

Type: Anti-World
    Range:
    Max. number of targets:

The all-consuming freedom of the Princess of the New World, but this time, in the beach.

Backed up by the authority of the Divine Tree, the entirety of the beach becomes her territory. In such a large-scale alternate world, she captures her targets. By slowly chipping away their psyche from the moment they’ve entered her territory, she invites them to embrace this beautiful illusion for a real event, and frees them from their earthly shells. In other words, she is just being herself.

Because the preparations to make sure her targets enter a state of careless bliss are quite extensive even for her taste, this is a Noble Phantasm that better works against those guests that enjoyed everything that this beautiful Summer day she created had to offer.

However, it’s not like it won’t work against those who come before. Well... They’ll only writhe in agony and scream as their flesh and mind are dissolved more than usual, maybe... But that’s not very Summer-ish, right? So, she would be really happy if this didn’t happen...

So, die for her quickly, okay?

She promises she’ll free everyone from their agonizing shackles soon.

BOND 8
    CRAFT ESSENCE

Amidst the flames, sometimes I dream.

I dream of another me.

I dream of another life.

I dream of a good heart. I dream of everlasting happiness—I dream of a place to return, people who celebrate me for who I am. I dream of an uninteresting life untouched by the fire.

I dream, instead, with simple things touched by the sun.

—What a shame...

The sun always goes down.

Author's notes
    I might add relationships later.
    Or I may not add them at all. Because she's not part of the "official Summer lineup", am I right. Or this is me finding excuses to not type another word anymore? Who knows.

ANYWAY. After a hiatus of 5 months, I come back with flashy stupidity that shouldn't be taken seriously under no circumstance, in true WF fashion

...ALSO. Heeeey guyssss.
    If you want to enjoy the Brazilian summer, please come by. She swears she'll greet everyone~~

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 10th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can't believe WF just released a summer Servant in December.. and actually made it work and in-character for the figure in question. I honestly don't see why she qualifies for MoonCancer initially besides being a callback to BB somewhat (or does this have something to do with those Brazillian Divine Trees I'm not exactly familiar with?), but aside from that I love this sheet as a summer alt.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    jeez, what a wicked transition, i love it. It is so damn creepy.
    Summer in december, but i just realized i am a northern-hemisphere simpleton.
    Im still not sure why she is a mooncancer, because of the whole theme?
    Great sheet, great comeback, worst summer vacation ever. 10/10
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This sheet was already amazing just for getting me to read you original Isabel, but even then it manages to impress by itself.
    Great work, though I have to echo the confusion over her class.

Blog Entries
    im mister green christmas

im mister sun

im mister heat blister

im mister 101

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Can't believe WF just released a summer Servant in December.. and actually made it work and in-character for the figure in question. I honestly don't see why she qualifies for MoonCancer initially besides being a callback to BB somewhat (or does this have something to do with those Brazillian Divine Trees I'm not exactly familiar with?), but aside from that I love this sheet as a summer alt.
    The Divine and Sacred Trees are a piece of standalone lore that I developed for my upcoming El Dorado lostbelt.

The notes for those can be found on my signature, starting from Part 1 to Part 4.

Now, onto the review!

Princess Isabel (Summer): I can't believe it. One day, you're telling yourself that your project has peaked and that interest should die down from here on out. And the next, someone takes a piece of the lore you developed, adds it to their own unique and gorgeous South American sheets, and even ties it all together into Summer because its actually Summer down where I am?!

Perfection.

Finally, the lies that Christmas has snow has been dismissed. From now on, its Summer Christmas for everyone!

But in all seriousness. I loved Isabel before. Still love her now. Arguably even more so! Now that her lore had time to marinate and absorb the extra spice you've added to her abilities and background. She's truly a Disaster of the New World, even an unwilling one at times. And that transition? By Pindovy's brocolli curls, that transition felt like something out of a Visual Novel. It was perfect.

But you do know what that means, right?

Last time Isabel popped up, her dad had to come solve the whole mess.

And you did mention him a couple times. So, you know...

Be careful what you wish for, Princess.

Blog Entries
    It is happening again. We are going to brazil

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    NO! WE ARE NOT GOING TO BRAZIL!

(For real. The amount of lore you people made for Brazil is incredible)
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 8th, 2021 at 12:04 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post

Be careful what you wish for, Princess.
    I'm shaking. We're really going to Brazil.

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED HER ;_;
    Since everyone echoed the same question might as well adress the elephant in the room. The in-universe reason for her class is something like, since she is a Beast that unleashes her true potential at sunset, she's a "threat to the moon". Reaching as all summer classes always are. The joke reason is that every time there's a summer Mooncancer they're NEVER up to something good.

But anyway bottom line y'all are amazing and I'm thankful for your support as always. P.S: thanks Rey for introducing us to the magic of the collapse3 tag
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    That is a surprisingly simple yet acceptable reason for MoonCancer.
    We have to stretch this bad boy of a class anyways.
    My suggestion is to mirror Foreigner.
    Foreigner
    A threat from the stars
    vs.
    MoonCancer
    A threat towards the stars

Someone that attacked/damaged aspects of that "which lies beyond our atmosphere". Those that degraded the mystic of the cosmos like the first men on the moon, the beasts responsible for eclipses, shot down stars, deciphered their movements and wonders, etc.

Those who are only dangerous during the night can stretch it a bit further

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    NO! WE ARE NOT GOING TO BRAZIL!

(For real. The amount of lore you people made for Brazil is incredible)
    All this Brazil talk just reminds me of how much I want to go to Brazil and see the Amazon Rainforest. I've been to so many places but one day...I'll get there.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER