Page 89 of 620 FirstFirst ... 39798487888990919499139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    good points, i would maybe add the factor of sheer numbers. If they acknowledge that it makes sense, because the more modern a leader, the bigger the army they lead compared to the armies of antiquity.

But in the end i guess Genghis gets it at A, maybe even as a Grand Rider like so many think
    About Grand Rider does it reminds me that for one of my lostbelts i got the idea for a Grand Rider servant but Genghis Khan wasnt the Person for it . though i work amongst other Things on a profile of him .

Also Delray if you want to makee a baddasss Monghol servant then look at this Video there can you see the most fierce of Genghis Khans Warhounds.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    folks, i could need a bit of inspiration. One of my project consists of someone that represents a collective, similar in a sense to Jack the Ripper (Assassin). Not as part of a group, but the group as a whole in that servant. It is just how some implemented that idea in their sheets. There are probably some here, right? If anyone remembers some sheets with that concept I'd love to read them.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: America
    Source Historical Fact
    Armament: None

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Mana: C+
    Luck: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment B
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Magic Resistance B
    The ability to resist magical effects. Cancel spells of B-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Granted by So You Want To Attend A Seance.

Personal Skills

Femme Fatale A
    A skill that allows her to slip naturally into the vicinity of the target. This shows the proficiency of the preliminary investigation required for theft, and complex skills such as analysis, intelligence, pheromone, disguise, and covert behavior.

Acting as Harry Houdini's foremost secret agent, Assassin has attended many seances with her partner, using multiple disguises with punny names to them, to expose many instances of fake spiritualists.

Communion with the Departed B
    A skill born from the experiences from Assassin's time spent investigating fraud and receiving assurance from the afterlife and influence from her noble phantasm, Houdini's Code. Allows for communication with, and potentially control of, lower grade spirits like wraiths and apparitions.

Due to past experience, Assassin is rather exasperated by the skill but nonetheless uses it with pragmatic abandon.

Inherent Insight B+
    The ability to perceive the true nature of things. Information shall not be overlooked and one may be able to read the future similar to the prediction of Clairvoyance. If a luck check succeeds during cases it is used against servants, a truth that was hidden by means of magecraft, Noble Phantasms, and the like.

Having investigated more than 1000 cases of frauds, Assassin's ability to sense falsities in her environment has been honed by large degree.

Noble Phantasms

Houdini's Code: A Message From Beyond
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A noble phantasm formed from the message left by the famous illusionist and escape artist, Harry Houdini. Originally made as a way for proof towards viable communication from the afterlife, this noble phantasm manifests a connection to the Throne of Heroes which allows for conversation between Assassin and any Heroic Spirit she ends linked to.

What Heroic Spirit she links to is random but Assassin can try to manipulate the result by directing the connection towards where she wants to go. Assassin, herself, likens it to casting a fishing rod to a specific spot in the water but not guaranteeing the chance of getting the fish you want. Assassin also cannot control the Heroic Spirit she links to and said spirit can voluntarily disable the connection if they so choose.

So You Want To Attend A Seance?: A Room Eternally Luminous
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy

A noble phantasm that acts as the crystallization of her life as a ghostbuster dedicated to exposing frauds. Named after the unreleased manuscripts of her book, which detailed her exploits, this noble phantasm passively manifests Magic Resistance at rank B, in a similar fashion to a book held by a certain paladin.

When used actively, it transports all selected targets to a moderately sized apartment that is always well lit in any part of it. In reality, it is a bounded field that severely weakens the mystery of those present. Mages will find themselves hard pressed, or outright unable, to use their mystic codes or magic circuits. In a similar case, Heroic Spirits are also weakened to a degree. Not only suffering a drop in parameters, their noble phantasms will drop rank depending on the origins of the Heroic Spirit in question with the most mythical ones finding their Noble Phantasms dropping two ranks and costing more prana to activate. Only Assassin can activate the secondary use of the Noble Phantasm.

Lore

Rose Mackenberg, born in 1892, was an investigator who worked with famous illusionist Harry Houdini to uncover cases of psychic frauds in the spiritualist community. She was working on a case from a store manager, who lost investments on the advice of a psychic he went to, when she contacted Houdini. Impressed with her, he taught her much about the tricks that psychic frauds employed.

For years, she worked undercover with many associates including Houdini's niece, Julia Sawyer, and a showgirl named Alberta Chapman. She would frequently use many disguises with themes like the "rustic schoolteacher", "credulous servant girl", and "tipsy consultant".

One famous case happened in Washington when Congress was considering whether or not to outlaw fortune telling in Washington. While Houdini shared his investigations, Rose covertly investigated a notable medium named Jane Coates who claimed that the bill will not be passed due to having four senators and that table tipping seances are held with President Coolidge and his family present. Once she brought the evidence forward, pandemonium ensued within court and it almost ended up in a brawl.

Even after Houdini's death in 1926, Rose continued her investigations into psychic fraud, working with police agencies and insurance companies. She taught people the tricks that frauds employed and even wrote a manuscript that would've detailed her exploit though it went unpublished.

Rose Mackenberg died at 75, in 1968, having lived in the same apartment for decades.

Personality

A woman of many personalities, owed to her time in many disguises, she can unwaveringly switch the faces she puts for all to see. Being aware that the deaths during World War 1, The Civil War, and The Spanish American Flu were frequently taken advantage of by fake psychic mediums, Assassin has a distaste for those who try to benefit from those who are left grieving and desperate, with frauds taking top spot. It is also known that despite her inclination to take out those who claim supernatural powers, she actually believes in it. There's a childlike side of her that's in constant awe at what's going around, from learning about magecraft itself to meeting supposedly mythic figures. It would take a truly grand display to uncover this side, however.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    folks, i could need a bit of inspiration. One of my project consists of someone that represents a collective, similar in a sense to Jack the Ripper (Assassin). Not as part of a group, but the group as a whole in that servant. It is just how some implemented that idea in their sheets. There are probably some here, right? If anyone remembers some sheets with that concept I'd love to read them.
    Well there's the Nameless Soldier by Saron on Create A Servant 2.

Blog Entries
    That also remembers me on my Gladiator servant.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wrote up Nameless Crusader and Nameless Hikeshi Servants a while back, which you might so interested in.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:22 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I uhh... I live. Apologies for my disappearance & all that. Life kicked me hard. I hope you all can have me here again.
    (I also came to deliver some reviews to past sheets too since we're at it.)

Mackenberg: Whoa, that first noble phantasm is so creative and amazing. I was already loving this woman but after that? Count me very interested in her abilities. But really, this was such a good sheet to read - and it made me want to research the actual historical figure too, which is quite a good thing in my books. Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained with her!

Kaishuu: Ahhh BnEl! I love your sheets, seriously - and of course this one ain't any different. I absolutely adore the Bakumatsu era (thanks a lot Rurouni Kenshin) so anything that comes from those times is bound to make me a very happy gal... But when the Servant on top of that is actually quite interesting to boot, which would make me fall in love even if he wasn't from my favorite Japanese era? WELP. I also loved how you used the fc of a child to your advantage, giving him a sort of "Jeanne Lily"-vibe, in the sense that he choosed to become a youngster to better fit his own views; that was a stroke of genius. What can I say? I love everything about this guy I CAN'T SING PRAISES ENOUGH.

Al-Rashid: Look at this dude being the very first wikipedia of our time. BUT SERIOUSLY, I loved him very much. What an interesting figure - and I'm sure a lot of people would love his way of lavishingly rewarding a good job well dome. (Also, I think you've managed to make him a very different figure than Ozymandias, as you intended to, so much that I didn't even thought of that guy until you've mentioned him and I could see where you were coming from.)

Mozart Lily: THIS CONCEPT SLAPS. I LOVED IT. The character's lore is sweet and the Servant itself is so cute. I love them as the embodiment of humanity's dreams, in the same way that Voyager is (and I think these two would be a blast together.) Also, this creature as the fc was a choice and I respect you for that - you've made me take the sheet seriously even with a big Paimon as the poster-boy. KUDOS, YOU KNOW.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I uhh... I live. Apologies for my disappearance & all that. Life kicked me hard. I hope you all can have me here again.
    (I also came to deliver some reviews to past sheets too since we're at it.)

Mackenberg: Whoa, that first noble phantasm is so creative and amazing. I was already loving this woman but after that? Count me very interested in her abilities. But really, this was such a good sheet to read - and it made me want to research the actual historical figure too, which is quite a good thing in my books. Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained with her!

Kaishuu: Ahhh BnEl! I love your sheets, seriously - and of course this one ain't any different. I absolutely adore the Bakumatsu era (thanks a lot Rurouni Kenshin) so anything that comes from those times is bound to make me a very happy gal... But when the Servant on top of that is actually quite interesting to boot, which would make me fall in love even if he wasn't from my favorite Japanese era? WELP. I also loved how you used the fc of a child to your advantage, giving him a sort of "Jeanne Lily"-vibe, in the sense that he choosed to become a youngster to better fit his own views; that was a stroke of genius. What can I say? I love everything about this guy I CAN'T SING PRAISES ENOUGH.

Al-Rashid: Look at this dude being the very first wikipedia of our time. BUT SERIOUSLY, I loved him very much. What an interesting figure - and I'm sure a lot of people would love his way of lavishingly rewarding a good job well dome. (Also, I think you've managed to make him a very different figure than Ozymandias, as you intended to, so much that I didn't even thought of that guy until you've mentioned him and I could see where you were coming from.)

Mozart Lily: THIS CONCEPT SLAPS. I LOVED IT. The character's lore is sweet and the Servant itself is so cute. I love them as the embodiment of humanity's dreams, in the same way that Voyager is (and I think these two would be a blast together.) Also, this creature as the fc was a choice and I respect you for that - you've made me take the sheet seriously even with a big Paimon as the poster-boy. KUDOS, YOU KNOW.
    i am glad to hear from you again hopefully you can be here more active , in any case Howaito and the others here hold on it will be a time after the Crisis !!

and please tell me what you do think of my two newest servants ?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thanks for all the suggestions, it fills me with DETERMINATION to continue with the idea i have. I hope i can make it work

and welcome back Frenzy, we will gladly have you again, especially after your kind reviews

Blog Entries
    great job by the way you captured the sadness of avenger class perfectly

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you guys, I feel welcomed again. ;-;
    Can't wait to see more servant shenanigans here, I love reading you people's creations so much.

And also @Koga, I swear Imma read your sheets as soon as I can (unfortunately I came here to peek things real quick) but of course from what I can see you've outdone yourself again. Keep up with the good work, it's been good to see your evolution since your past entries.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Hi WhiteFrenzy, Sorry on the delay (I realize I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to say it anyways), but I just wanted to welcome you back and wish you well. I was wondering out of curiosity if you had any thoughts on my more recent work (although I'm in no rush, so no pressure).
    apropo have you seen y answer to your review of mine it is incomplete but i will complete that .

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Meleager: Pretty solid take on the guy. The 1st-person backstory adds some nice flavor and I like how you wove together Ares' symbol of a vulture and the way he killed the Calydonian Boar after it was already weakened. I take it the armor NP is based on the anecdote where as a spirit his armor gave off a shining glow and was intimidating enough Heracles instinctively reached to draw his bow to defend himself? At first I thought it didn't have much basis in Meleager's legend since I'd never heard of him getting armor from Ares, but it occurred to me that might be a good way to tie it together. As a minor nitpick I'd just give Uncrowned Arms Mastery a (-) rank since that's the same Karna had, rather than EX. It doesn't seem to be the sort of Skill that can meaningfully have variable ranks, and Meleager's version isn't any stronger than Karna's.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Class: Grand Berserker
    True Name: Herakles-Vajrapani
    A.K.A. Indra, Nio
    Alignment: Lawful Insane
    Alternative Class(es): Gatekeeper

STR: EX AGI: A
    END: EX MGI: B
    LCK: C NP: EX

Height: 253cm
    Weight: 311kg
    Dislikes: n/a
    Talent: Offense is the best defense
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Natural Prey: Beast III
    Attribute: Sky
    Catalyst: the Grand-Summoning Ritual

Skills

Class Skill
    Madness Enhancement: EX
    To protect is to destroy.
    To destroy is to protect.

He exists more as a concept than as a sapient being.

Madness Enhancement and brutal strength of the highest degree--yet, this strength is not mis-used. Collateral is minimal, to the point that one can argue that nothing is destroyed that does not need to be. Herakles-Vajrapani destroys and protects in truly equal measure, to the point a conceptual equilibrium. The process is automatic, done without a single thought. Not just his body, but his very existence knows and does what is required of him.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: A++
    The possession of this Skill indicates a holder of divine blood, or of divine origins. In Herakles-Vajrapani's case, it refers to both his high level of divinity as a demi-god son of Zeus, as one who achieved the impossible and received
    divine favor
    immortality
    from the gods as a reward for it, as one who was venerated further as a Bodhisattva, and further venerated/syncretized as Indra, Nio, and other like entities to arise from the traditions he became a part of.

Pankration (Origin): Rank A+
    The ancient martial art of the Greeks, and one that served as the basis for the tradition of all mixed martial arts. It--and other Greek traditions, Herakles included--were brought over to the east by Alexander's forces, allowing the concept of "mixed martial arts devised for combat" to spread and be iterated upon.

--for the Buddha's Kalaripayattu, eventually into the Kung Fu of the Shaolin Temples, came from a singular source, and that source being the greatest Pankrationeer of them all: Herakles.

Bodhisattva: Enlightenment of the Mind and Body: Rank EX
    Herakles-Vajrapani is, in essence, a mental void. This Personal Skill, combined with his iteration of Madness Enhancement, results in a mind that is immune to any and all psychological interference or concepts, for a mind which, essentially, does not exist cannot be harmed by or fuel that which is malign. By being venerated as a Bodhisattva, for being one who overcame his Labors--and thus, by extensions, the trials of life--achieved a form of Enlightenment whilst still alive, yet he continued to live on for the sake of others.

A Skill equivalent to that of a Noble Phantasm. Also, a composite Skill that also includes Battle Continuation, of Rank A.

Noble Phantasms

God Hand
    Lasting Proof of the Twelve Labors
    : A

Type: anti-unit
    Target: 1
    Max Range: 1

Herakles' signature Noble Phantasm, operating under the same-as-usual principles:
    * all attacks under Rank A are negated.
    * Herakles-Vajrapani is resurrected after an attack kills him, each resurrection costing a life out of a stock of eleven expendable lives.
    * if there is enough mana spent towards it, said stock of lives can be replenished, up to the maximum of eleven.

The same Noble Phantasm as always, because it is already ideal.

Marmyadose
    The Hero's Club
    : A

Type: anti-unit
    Target: 1
    Max Range: 1
    The secondary form of the Sword of Herakles, a state in between how it appeared and appears as the sword of the hero and Herakles as a Saber, and before its reforging and reacquisition into the treasury of the Round Table--which is actually the famed club of Herakles, modified by himself to fit whatever situation arose.

The sword/club of Herakles, as Herakles-Vajrapani, is split between Vajrapani's relics: the Vajra and the holy lasso. The Vajra forms the body and blade of this iteration of Marmyadose, while the lasso--the same one used by Herakles to leash Cerberus and drag him to the human world--forms the handle. Vajra, the Diamond Pounder, and the holy lasso are both formidable tools even when separated, used individually.

But, together, they form a tool most suitable for the Great Hero to exert his essence and power.

With anything a Vajra, Rip and Tear the Hundred Heads
    Nine Lives (Theokeuranos)
    : A+++

Type: depends
    Target: depends
    Max Range: depends

The signature technique of Herakles, in its greatest form as that of Herakles-Vajrapani's--of the Great Hero who redeemed himself, had his story, and went on to inspire others.
    --of a Herakles who found himself, in his travels after completing the Twelve Labors, in the distant East, and protector of the young vagrant prince Shakyamuni, Buddha-to-be. He became his guardian, and--over time--a Bodhisattva in his own right, worshipped and revered and an accompaniment.

Every single strike, thrust, motion taken by the Noble Phantasm is wreathed in lightning--lightning that follows a continuity, from Zeus to
    the son of Zeus
    Herakles
    to Vajrapani...to Indra, and Nio--as precise as it is deadly, efficient, deadly-efficient. Herakles, Vajrapani, Indra; all reiterations passed down through the cultural continuity of India, alter egos of the orginal Greek source, and thus hold deference to it should the situation ever arise.

In line with the tradition of continuity of Vajrapani's vajra being used for the sake of protection rather than destruction, es long as this continuously-invoked Noble Phantasm remains in activation, then any actions taken by Herakles-Vajrapani with the intent of saving others increases the efficacy and success of said actions. Additionally, the effects are magnified in accordance to the directness of the acts of salvation; a fight to save civilization will automatically boost its Rank to A+, up to an action meant to protect an individual maxing out at Rank A+++.

Even with all this, it still maintains its innate anti-Phantasmal traits all the way.

Truly the most tsuyoi of any Baasaakas.

Illya would be proud.

1. I wanted to pay respects/homage to what I think is an interesting cultural tradition in the form of "Why Vajrapani, traditionally, takes from a Hellenistc base, via Herakles, and how that tradition evolved in a post-Alexander India and elsewhere in the East."

2. This is, also, the start of--what I'd like to be--a project where I do up sheets for Grand versions of the cast of Fate/stay night, just to give form to a certain headcanon I have bopping around regarding the climax of Cosmos in the Lostbelt.
    Broke: Grand Archer Herk when? waawaawaaah : (
    Woke: Grand Berserker Herk >:3

In case it wasn't obvious (obvious enough, that is), I was also inspired by Doom Guy/Doomslayer.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Other than a few notes toward a writing quirk or two, that's an interesting concept, IRUn! Now I'm curious about the other Grand F/SN Servants you have in mind.

Blog Entries
    Herakles-Vajrapani: Ah, the old syncretism lore from Tamamo and Raikou makes a return. It's nice to see more people take note of this in canon. Speaking of this version of Heracles, I'd imagine he gets on well with Musashi then?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off