Page 210 of 620 FirstFirst ... 110160200205208209210211212215220260310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:29 PM.

I mean agreed

Nasuverse does plenty of stupid shit all the time and I am not gonna let that hold me back from making servant sheets

Case in point Gawain. Well my lady love is dead time to slut it up! is what he says bout Ragnelle in canon lol
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; June 2nd, 2021 at 09:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Rider of Contracts remaster

https://worm.fandom.com/wiki/Teacher
    link to bigger version of picture and inspiration
    the center person is the face clam only his body except his head is cover in sickly green scales that are interlocked to the point they appear like they are stitched together and behind the pointless glasses are eyes with slitted pupils like a snake with a nictitating membrane aka an invisible eyelid.

origin: England Abrahamic mythology lostbelt

Sex: male potently hermaphrodite

alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength:C+
    Endurance: A
    Agility :C
    Mana:B
    Luck:C

Attribute: Earth, dragon, Abrahamic, demonic

Dislikes: Civil wars, rebellion, independent thought, change, chaos

VA: Kunito Watanabe

natural enemies: Rider of the new age, any heroic spirit with Pioneer of the stars

personality: due to being summoned under the rider class, his written works have overtaken his mental state to the point it would be far of to say his written work and perception of his work is the rider whatever remains of the original is the mindless steed what remains is a being obsessed with the concept of an absolute ruler and that freedom is highly unnecessary if not unneeded for society's happiness, believes that all attempts by an individual to change the world will fail miserably do to the inherent mindless savagery of humanity.

class skill
    Riding: C Because he does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning.

personal skills

Self-Modification: EX do to the effect of the first noble phantasm, other beings can be assimilated into his saint graph with near no limit however the larger or greater the internal energy the greater the chance he will lose control of the aggregated mass of what was assimilated which case major mutation which can include extra limbs, heads, even entire bodies forming out of his body creating abomination.

Image of the Masses: A+
    a combination skill of Innocent Monster and Ephemeral Dream where the perception of the masses of him and in his case his work has consumed him mind, body and soul turning him into a pathetic parody of himself.

polymath: E
    A skill given to those with expertise in many fields including science, math, and philosophy works like a mix of appreciation of the arts and item creation, the rank is decreased do that aspect barely being in focus.

Leviathan
    Contract of great Intertwining beast
    type: Anti unit
    Based on his most famous work. It has two abilities primary one to assimilated other beings into his saint graph and gaining access to everything abilities, normal skills even memories it's what gives him his Self-Modification skill the assimilation takes the appearance of threads made of scales coming out of his body overtaking lifeform being assimilated then them being dragged into his body, mind you it is possible to destroy the threads and escape, a command seal used to teleport would work provided it is used before the servant in direct physical contact is made, can only target one being at a time and mass is taken into account the larger a being the longer the assimilation process takes. However, the other ability is where the true power of it comes from,[and the face claim makes sense] he can copy-paste things that he has assimilated into other being giving them traits what he has absorbed at the price of certain amounts of free will the more or unique traits "taught" the greater loss of self-control of the "student".
    For an example of the ratio of exchange look underneath this sentence.
    one generic skill {such as above average charisma or knowledge of normal martial arts or a mundane knowledge such as another modern language} or minorly enhanced body would make them far more likely to listen to him.
    2 or 3 generic skills, average magic circuits, additional limbs, or a borderline supernatural talent in a mundane subject such as programming, chemistry, mathematics however they will develop an obsession with doing his bidding.
    4 or 5 generic skill, above average magic circuits prodigy with magecraft, divine words, a body that could go beyond the power of weakest of a heroic spirit in strength however it turns them to the equivalent of a religious zealot with his orders and have trouble making major decisions without the help of Rider.

De cive
    the Brutes of Independence
    type anti-progress
    based on an earlier piece of work. nullifies and destroys everything not created by a collective aka from a single person however it can only affect things discovered or made by pure human hands so anything made by inhuman hands such as fey, divine spirits, demigods, or those with phantasmal blood is unaffected also something commissioned by a person but built by multiple people would be unaffected.

relationships

[Rider of a new age, moon cancer of stories, alter ego of mystery, caster of demons, Rider of horizon, lancer of pagans, avenger of rebellion, Saber of death ]
    you dare show your face to me you who destroyed that perfect beautiful world.

[qin Shi Huang [lostbelt] or any other tyrant ]yes perfect rulers they rule as they should.

Arturia
    Pendragon, Marie Antoinette the reason you failed is that you gave the masses freedom didn't remind them of the fact that by becoming your subjects they gave up their freedom.

trivia
    the servant of the crypter in וואָס איז געשען אין די נאָמען פון ליבע איז ווייַטער פון גוט און בייז aka When is done in the name of love is beyond good and evil in Hebrew

the composition of his saint graph is 51% Leviathan novel, 40% De Cive,8% Leviathan creature 1% Thomas Hobbes.

if Thomas Hobbes was summoned without the skill
    Image of the Masses he would be horrified and disgusted of Rider of contracts and Rider of contracts would find the other him a Useless coward.

bonus info

I personally hate stats because they are basically pointless except with certain circumstance but because you have badgered me
    the bolded servant name for some of my ideas
    ​is this better also the structure of this is do to grammarly

Updated Today at 10:55 PM by Areop-Enap
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; June 5th, 2021 at 05:38 PM.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...What?

Blog Entries
    it is a servant idea of mine

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The formatting leaves much to be desired, as it's overall just a big mess.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    did something change since the last time you posted it in the contest? And why use this messy format when I sent you a normal one back then?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I cant even tell who this servant should be .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    It is supposed to be Thomas Hobbes
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    As for the parameters I can see what you are getting at, but you also are missing another point; parameters like lore tells us something, Leonidas the 3rd's parameters tell us he is a tank, not a speedster like most lancers, Cu Chulainn's tell us he is a powerful speedster, but he isn't great at taking hits (not accounting for his battle continuation), Musashi's stats tell us she is a rounded fighter, but is bad at magecraft, Heracles' stats tells us he is a sheer powerhouse and utter monster of a servant. Form a glance you can get ideas how a servant operates from their parameters in many cases (some like Gilgamesh as archer don't do this well, but those are the exceptions not the rule [if this is good or bad character design is up to the interpreter as it can keep people in some suspense as to how they work and what their strengths are, but I could also see some not liking it]). You already are missing the lore and now taking away the parameters makes this sheet feel even more bare, which puts more pressure on the personality which isn't near good enough for this gamble to work out.
    Huh, you know, I never thought of it this way. it didnt cross my mind the Parameters dont have to be really specific. The important is that it shows what type of servant we are looking at (Speedster/Tank/Offensive/etc...). I guess from now on Ill start focusing less in trying to waste too much of my time wondering what parameter fits or not and go with the general parameter to show its good and bad points.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    You don't have to do it that way if you don't want to, I was just giving an example of how something like parameters can be used to tie into the lore of a character. Personally unless I myself have a good idea of "who this servant is/ how they fight" I generally don't go this route (The D & D class method if you will), often if I don't have a good idea for how a servant will work and thus how to tailor their parameters I will just go based on; Comparing to the base stats of the class itself, taking aspects of their legend into consideration (as an example, I gave Erlang-Shen A rank strength as some of his myths involved him carrying literal mountains and felt anything less would undersell the physical strength of the character), then just feeling out what I'm commutable with in terms of rankings until I get a sheet that looks good [if I don't have an idea for build it like a tank / speedster / mage / etc.]. My way is by far neither the best nor the only method so, really you do what you like and feel works.
    Oh, no, I understand. I was just agreeing that the way you use might help me save time in the future while making servants. It is not the correct way, just an acceptable way.

Blog Entries
    better everyone

Here's my Ruler, Catherine the Great! I don't have a sheet for her yet, just this art I made. But feel free to ask questions!
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post

Here's my Ruler, Catherine the Great! I don't have a sheet for her yet, just this art I made. But feel free to ask questions!
    Nice art.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Enap:

It still needs a lot of work. The sheet skeleton doesn't have to be super elaborate, but it's very messy and hard to read. Making things bold and using [INDENT] didn't really solve that.

@Gojira:

Fucking sweet art, dude. Looking forward to the sheet. Since it's Catherine the Great, you could try and submit her for the contest.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @Enap:

It still needs a lot of work. The sheet skeleton doesn't have to be super elaborate, but it's very messy and hard to read. Making things bold and using [INDENT] didn't really solve that.

@Gojira:

Fucking sweet art, dude. Looking forward to the sheet. Since it's Catherine the Great, you could try and submit her for the contest.
    Thanks!! Remind me what the current contest is?
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Leaders of the World
    Just as it has always been, when our memories of the ancient world fade into twilight - a new era dawns to fill the void. To the stage rises the leaders of human history, the emperors and kings who charted the course of mankind into the heavens. Did you reign as a fair president, an astute doge, or a tyrannical dictator? Did you establish a nation through careful trade, or did you conquer your enemy with diplomacy?
    Did you build a civilization that stood the test of time?

Three weeks as usual. No Nazis etc please.
    That's the contest, so Catherine would totally fit.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    That's the contest, so Catherine would totally fit.
    Oh nice! How much time is left? Cuz I’m currently working on a sheet for her.