Page 212 of 620 FirstFirst ... 112162202207210211212213214217222262312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Activate, Activate, Unifying the Three Pillars
    Class: Alter Ego
    Alternative Classes: Caster, Lancer
    True Name: Lev Lainur Flauros | Lev Uvall, Lainur Gusion, Mr. Flauros
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Beast
    Height: 186cm
    Weight: 72kg
    Source: Biblical Records, Chaldea

Appearance

Parameters
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGL: D
    MANA: EX
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Chaldea 2015
    Oh, ye foolish Chaldeans.
    Oh, thou foolish Animusphere.
    Oh, ye sordid humans.
    For three thousand years have we Seventy-Two plotted.
    For three thousand years have we Seventy-Two schemed.
    All for this moment.
    All for this pinnacle.
    The moment mankind will be wiped away in an instant.
    The moment mankind will become the fuel for our ritual.
    In 1999, Lev Uvall's SHEBA was prototyped, allowing it to see the light of the future.
    In 2004, Lainur Gusion enhanced SHEBA, allowing the glimmer of the past to be observed.
    In 2015, I, Mr. Flauros, took control of this body.
    I will burn away mankind.
    I will initiate the Human Order Incineration Ritual.
    I will manifest as the Last Demon God.
    Chaldeans, gaze out upon the future, and witness the light of the future turn to red! Witness as we Seventy-Two begin our great undertaking! Shout to the heavens and insist on your own survival! It matters not before the heat of our Bands of Light!
    I promise you this much; we will make your demise swift. That is the least I can offer the species we were designed to protect.
    In but a few months, I swear upon my name as Flauros, the Representative Pillar of the Information Centre, I will burn away the infinite lives of mankind for our lightyear leap.

Class Skills
    Item Construction A
    The capacity to create tools infused with Magical Energy. At the rank of A, even potions of limited immortality may be brewed. Lev Lainur Flauros was an exceptional magus, who worked with extraordinary artifacts in the Archaeology Faculty, and invented the
    SHEBA
    Near-Future Observation Lens
    , a device which enables broad-scale future clairvoyance on the state of mankind. He tends to taint objects with either demonic power, or Imaginary Numbers.

Territory Creation A
    The capacity to construct a Temple, superior to a Workshop, in which to undertake magecraft. Due to the anecdote wherein Solomon enlisted the 72 Demon Gods to create the Temple, this is a naturally obtained rank. Professor Lev is particularly gifted in making communal spaces where likeminded individuals can study hard to achieve their best... or so it was said.

Magic Resistance B
    The skill to reject magical interference, cancelling spells altogether. At rank B, it is possible to negate spells below three verses in length, and even if targeted by High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, damage can be mitigated.

Independent Manifestation E
    A skill permitting unsupported manifestation into reality, without the necessity of a Master. A resistance to temporal attacks and the instant imposition of death are afforded. Because they were once part of the King of Demon Gods,
    Goetia
    Beast I
    , they obtained this skill at a dramatically reduced rank.

Divinity -
    We Three were once Angels of the Lord Our God. We Three were cast down from Heaven. Gaze upon this skill, Humans! Know the cruelty of the Lord who does nothing to end your suffering!

Triple Union EX
    The skill designating "Lev Lainur Flauros" as a triple-union of three Demons, Uvall, Gusion, and Flauros. In the wake of
    Ars Nova
    The Time of Parting Hath Come, I Am He Who Surrenders the World
    , the unity of the organization known as "The Seventy-Two Demon God Pillars of King Solomon" was irrevocably disintegrated, however cooperative mutual parallel operation between subsets of the Seventy-Two is still possible. As an aside, there is the potential to perform multiple magecrafts at once due to this skill of parallel processing.

Solomon 2016
    Impossible..! Impossible, impossible, impossible!
    To imagine the image of the Seventy-Two being pushed back by these Heroic Spirits, the vagabond remnants of mankind...
    Frustrating! Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating!
    The Seventy-Two- no, We Seventy-Two should have easily crushed them and yet... and yet..!
    Our unity is shattered. Our unity is broken. We are no longer the Seventy-Two Demon Gods.
    We... I am Flauros. I am no longer the Demon God of the Information Centre. I am merely Flauros.
    And yet..! I still have questions! We should have been superior to these Heroic Spirits, to these humans..! And more than that, we were right! The God of a Foreign Star will manifest, humanity's suffering will grow too great..! And yet these Heroic Spirits continue to fight against us! They throw away their lives, their spirits, and even their own history, just to defeat us!
    Evolution at the cost of so much suffering is a folly unique to this universe! Why does this system of insanity hold such value to you all!?
    "Fool."
    The Golden One..! The Heroic Spirit from Babylonia, manifesting only now!?
    "You just answered your own question. I once thought much as you do. We share perspectives. And yet, we reached different conclusions because you simply failed to see the details within the mural of life. Your eyes saw only the tragedy in life, and none of the spark of it."
    The spark of life..? I spent forty years as a human, I know of life and all its pleasures and woes! I know of humanity!
    "That boy you dismissed as worthless has backed you into a corner, and now you're done for. If you have any doubts, then asking them will be your salvation. Hahahahahahahahaha!"
    True nature... Doubt..? Not yet figured it out?
    I know everything. My eyes have seen all of human history.
    I know the rise and fall of empires.
    I know the joy of creation, and the despair of destruction.
    I know the terror of death, the sorrow of mourning, the horror of torture..!
    I know..!
    I know...
    That face...
    Red hair, beautiful eyes, a hidden demon...
    Ah, Ms. Aozaki...
    I'm so terribly sorry that we didn't get to speak one last time.
    First Pillar, Flauros, has shut down. All Pillars have ceased functioning.

Personal Skills
    Soul Relaxation A
    The skill of relaxing the soul. By applying Authorities and techniques obtained by a former Angel of Love, allies can have their troubles soothed and their mental insecurities removed, among other positive effects. The inverse is applied to enemies simultaneously. The light of a lost divinity, the love of God Almighty, the power of Love. In a certain circumstances, "God's Love consumes your soul" is an effect possible by tainting the technique and applying eclosion methods obtained by analysis of Beast I's Summoning skill. However, there is a high chance of a rebound and self-harm in such a usage, due to both the punishment of God and the user's separation from Beast I. Under other circumstances, it could be called "The Time For Love Hath Come". Supposedly, a particular Grecian Goddess possesses a similar skill.
    A skill obtained from Uvall, the Demon God of Powers. He is a fallen Angel of the order of Powers. He gives the love of women, brings friendships from foes and friends alike, and speaks other tongues, though not perfectly. Originally, he was created as an "Angel of Love", from which affection promulgated like law. However, one day long, long ago, the
    Satanael
    Archangel of All Heaven
    grew arrogant. The pride of an Angel who could not stand to rest idly under God swayed Uvall, and he was cast down from Heaven, becoming the Demon God Uvall. He still carries the shards of those days as his Soul Relaxation, but has accepted that he will never again access that divine pinnacle.

Anagenesis A
    The process of evolution whereby a species grows separate from a sibling species, but can still interbreed. Following the mystic principle of "Compatible Bodies", multiple clone bodies can be created, allowing for a "Parallel Processing-type Combined Attack: Generic Style". Additionally, the skill provides something like "Three Lives" to the holder, as all three personalities must be killed. As long as one personality survives, Lev Lainur Flauros can recoup, and even restore the supposedly deceased personas through use of rituals to reactivate the Demon Gods inside him. There is also a power-snatching capacity that can be invoked, but only under certain circumstances. Allegedly, this skill is possessed by a particular Great God in certain pruned timelines.
    This skill is obtained from Gusion, the Demon God of Generics. He is fundamentally the "original Pillar", the foundation from which other Demon Gods were built upon. He lacks any special traits as a Demon God, but is instead proficient in every field. He evolved this technique from his original "The Time of Generation Hath Come", which dealt with apparent temporal acceleration, and utilized the combination with two other Demon Gods as a Triple Pillar Fusion to emulate this skill.

Future Prediction A
    An extremely useful skill for an information centre. By observation of every minutiae, every iota of information around him, he can predict the future by raw calculative power. Thanks to high-speed parallel processing, he can predict his enemy's next moves, counter, and strike back all with perfection. While he becomes more energetic in battle, his mind is still cooly processing the situation and calculating a result for every input. It's a level of precognition beyond Instinct, bordering on the realm of Clairvoyance. Due to being a Demon God, one who possesses a multitude of Mystic Eyes, Lev's field of view is not limited to what is assumed from his human corpus' vision cone, but instead every angle is assessable due to the myriad of eyes that surround him spiritually. Particular Monsters do find it amusing though, as it presents him a unique weakness to some techniques. If the situation is "I have been attacked by pocket sand", there is a chance that the skill will be temporarily sealed.
    A skill obtained from Flauros, the representative Demon God of the Information Centre. Flauros is the Demon God of the Supernatural, who gives true answers for all questions of past, present and future, and speaks of divinity, the creation of the world, and the nature of demons and daemons. A truly fitting resume for the Information Centre. These analytical capacities, allow him this supreme calculative ability to predict the past, present, and future, with a level of accuracy bordering on divinity. There is a fundamental connection to his original "The Time of Awakening Hath Come", where he peers into parallel worlds and observes timelines where his personal Incineration Ritual has increased power.

Support of the Seventy-Two B
    The remnants of a former faction. The 72 Demon God Pillars provided each other supports when in combat in a communal zone, and so Lev retains some of these supports even now, the shadowy memories of the long-gone Goetia echoing through his spiritual body. Specifically, he obtains the Suppression by the Chamber of Life, Command from the Control Tower, and Prediction from the Information Centre effects.

??? 2017
    Unfinished. Unacceptable. Unfamiliar. Unexceptional. Unexplainable. Unfavourable. Undesirable. Unsatisfactory. Unrecognizable. Unpleasant. Unjustifiable. Unsustainable. Unforeseen. Unceremonious. Unreasonable. Unauthorized.
    Generation. Genera. Genes. General. Genuflection. Genuine. Geostationary. Geometry. Germination. Geodesy. Gemination. Gestation. Gemütlich. Gerund. Gestalt. Genocide. Germ. Generous. Geochronology. Gentrification.
    Foresight. Foreign. Forget. Fortified. Fortunate. Forgiving. Formless. Formidable. Foreboding. Formulae. Forestalling. Foolhardy. Foreclosure. Formulate. Foundational. Fomentation. Formalities. Foreordinations. Following.
    Activate, activate, activate. The Demon of Powers. System restart protocol: Uvall. Human Order Correction Protocol, active. System restart protocol: Uvall. System memories catalogued. Location 5̷̡T͜C̛͘g̴V̡t̷̨͡s̢á̷̛́9҉҉͝M̡̕͡͞/̷̛́͜͟ ҉̵͞7̶͠Ǹ̡̧̧ţ͏҉ò҉͝E҉̧H̨̧́́͘B̨̛͢͝B͞͡S̨̀a҉͞=̵͘R̵͜͠͡ f̴̧͘͠V̵͘͏̶V̶̡n̷̨G̷̸͜͠1̶̢̛҉G̴̢͜͜͞a̢̧̛͡Z͟͜͝.
    Activate, activate, activate. The Demon of Generics. System restart protocol: Gusion. Human Order Correction Protocol, active. System restart protocol: Gusion. System memories catalogued. Location 5҉͘T͟͞͡C̡̛g̷̕͟V̨̕͟͠͞t͜s̷̸̛͝͞a̴̡̨͠9̵̛̕͢͡M̵͝/̀҉̷̶ ̴̛̕͝͝7҉͝͏̢N̢̡̛͢͠t̡̀o͝҉͟Ȩ́̀H̵̨̛͘͠B̨̧̨̛B̧͝͝S̨a̕͏̸̧= ̢͟͠҉̴g͟͏̛͠B́͡͡K͘͟҉̛d̛̕̕͏è͞Y̕͠3͝l̢͡M̡͡Ḩ̸̛̀.
    Activate, activate, activate. The Demon of the Supernatural. System restart protocol: Flauros. Human Order Correction Protocol, active. System restart protocol: Flauros. System memories catalogued. Location 5̶T̷͢͠C̸̀͠g̸͟͠V̶̸̧́t̷̶̸s͟͡a̴͘͟͡9̵̷̀͟͠M͘͢/̷̵̶͟͡ ̷͟͞҉7̡͘͞Ņ̵t͡҉̷́o̶̢͠E̷͜H̢̨̢͝B̴̧̕͞B̸̶̕͜S̷͘a̴͝=̛́͞A͡ ̶p̸͟͡͏y̶̶̵͝͡4̵̛8̡͡҉d̸̴̢̛W̴̷͜͠Ę͠҉G̸̸̨M̷̨̀́͡.
    Communications. Communications. Communications.
    We three shall converse. We three shall discover. We three shall unite.

Somewhere, in an ever-shifting abyss, three Demons communed. Former components of the Ars Goetia. Demon God Pillars of Solomon, as they once were. Now they were bound to no master, no collective. They were reduced to individual Demons, drifting around to try and fulfill their inbuilt purpose.
    The Human Order Correction Protocol. That is what Goetia was designed to be. How lamentable that they fell from that height, to become the destroyer of all worlds.
    It was understandable, of course. The Manifestation of █-████ █████, the Revision of the Human Order by means of █████████... the continued existence of mankind, and the suffering that would accrue from that, was minuscule compared to if she was permitted to exist on this planet.
    And yet... these three could do nothing. Baal, Phenex, Zepar, and Räum had already initiated misguided attempts to cut her off. Such petty rituals would never stop someone of her magnitude. She is like God, if God descended from a foreign star. A foreign planet. A foreign world.
    Baal's singularity was already destined to collapse. He merely sought revenge.
    Phenex wished to be freed of his immortality, and to collapse the world of Magecraft. How idiotic could one get? Even the most basic calculations displayed that the world would rid itself of mystics regardless.
    Zepar... Oh, poor Zepar. A Demon God such as himself did not deserve such a fate.
    Räum's attempt to summon an Outer God was perhaps the most amiable in terms of protecting humans against her, but if the topic was just human suffering, he was beyond misguided.

"Flauros. As the former head of the Information Centre, I ask of you, what do you believe is the best course of action?" Uvall's question rang through the chaotic abyss. Gusion exited energy conservation mode to heed my answer.

"I do not know."

Shock was conveyed through the magical energy they exuded. I did not know the answer to such a basic question..?

"However, if it's my belief, then..."

Silence. A drawn out moment where comrades waited with bated breath, even the smallest wrong move would incite incineration.

"Chaldea is the solution for the future. Mankind must progress in turn."

Gusion's energy conveyed agreement. Uvall, however, was merely tentative. "By what means", he asked, "shall we accomplish this feat? Chaldea cannot accommodate us."

"Triple Pillar Union. Following the principles of the human who became Flauros, we inhabit a single body." Gusion's simple and elegant advisement had never failed the Seventy-Two, and so it continued now. The certainty and confidence of his voice was soothing, I must admit.

"Initiating. We three shall fuse. We three shall become one. We three shall ready ourselves. We three will go to Chaldea when they call our names."

Yes, that's how we came to be. Unified again.
    We are
    Uvall
    Lev
    Gusion
    Lainur
    Flauros
    Flauros

Noble Phantasms
    Seal of Uvall
    Controlling the Fourty-Seventh Demon

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

A control mechanism for Uvall's full power. With this Noble Phantasm, Uvall seals away his rights as a Demon God in order to sequester himself within the composite demon "Lev Lainur Flauros". The seal is as written in the Lemegeton, and prevents the power of the Demon God to exhibit itself in full. At most, a single skill can be retained under normal circumstances. However, Uvall has cunningly repurposed this Noble Phantasm for specific use against divine creatures, creating the
    Destruction Ritual Uvall
    Demon-Type Anti-Angel Cannon
    in order to shoot down angels, by means of using himself as "that which was once an angel" and enforcing that same logic upon an opposing divinity to bring it down to Earth.
    Essentially, by changing the target from "I, Myself" to "Thou, Thineself", he can drag even a god down from Heaven, at least for a time. However, the corrective principles of the planet will revert such a change, and under certain circumstances, may apply a retaliatory penalty.

Seal of Gusion
    Controlling the Eleventh Demon

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

The ritual symbols used by King Solomon to seal the basic Demon God Gusion. Within the Triple Pillar Fusion of "Lev Lainur Flauros", Gusion employs this to reinforce the body they have created.
    Their body is like a Reality Marble, an internal landscape akin to a pocket World.
    Within this space, resides the true bodies of the three Demons composing "Lev Lainur Flauros", a pocket realm composed of Imaginary Numbers, conferring special protections to the composite body as "Attacking one target" becomes impossible. Targeting a particular organ is impossible, as the body is a hollow vessel for the three Demon Gods. Even damage to the extent of losing limbs can be restored in moments, and as a result, the most practical method of destroying Lev is total incineration. However, particular rites, such as those possessed by the Holy Church, can achieve similar results, so Lev tends to avoid Priest and Saint-type Servants.

Seal of Flauros
    Controlling the Sixty-Fourth Demon

Type: Anti-Unit / Anti-Noble Phantasm
    Range: 40
    Maximum Number of Targets 1

Locking away the former Representative Pillar of the Information Centre, Flauros. The superior calculation speed that is afforded to the so-called "Integrated Circuit of the Demon Gods", akin to a certain Superweapon. Future-prediction, retrogressive understanding, and instantaneous understanding of opposition are all possible. Flauros' mind is akin to a Photon Crystal, a supercomputer that can perform all sorts of outrageous calculations to predict and circumvent an outcome.
    By reflecting this mental world onto the environment, Flauros can create a zone to counteract Noble Phantasms by analyzing their construct, breaking physical limitations, calculating their power, determining a resolution, and employing a means to negate the attack. There are limitations to this capacity, but even still, damage can be mitigated. The composition of a phenomenon fitting the Information Pillar.
    Additionally, due to the immense calculatory powers Flauros has at his disposal, he can cut down the incantations of Greater Rituals and High Thaumaturgy down to single-count length without loss of power. Quite a useful Noble Phantasm.

Ars Goetia
    Human Order Correction Ritual

Type: Anti-Country
    Range: 72
    Maximum Number of Targets 888

The temporary replication of a bygone era. The projection of the memories that Uvall, Gusion, and Flauros retain of the 72 Demon Gods, creating
    Pseudo-Demons
    Phantasmal Generation Duplicate Gods
    to support Lev Lainur Flauros.
    With the additional magic circuits and existential scale provided by creating 69 Demons within the worldspace of Lev Lainur Flauros and slaving them to the calculatory functions of Flauros, a special-case miracle can be born. In an instant, Lev's mind becomes "a Temple", his mana quantity becomes "a Bonfire", and his body becomes "an Altar". With all these conditions met, he can construct a Band of Light, and let the fury of the Demon God Pillars be reborn for only a moment. Hundreds of light rays, burning with incredible amounts of mana, easily sufficient to incinerate a kingdom, or even wipe away a country if all streaks of light are dispersed across an area instead of focused. However, this Noble Phantasm can never be invoked unless the goal is "the protection of mankind; the sustaining of the Proper Human History and the Human Order."
    It is a tool used not to "wipe away the enemy", but instead to "clear away a threat". Burning up mankind is impossible with these bands of light, because the very principle of their existence is to fulfill the original duty given to the Seventy-Two Demon God Pillars in their creation; the protection and sustaining of mankind, even in the face of total despair.
    The Noble Phantasm could be overclocked, but that sort of mana output would easily tear apart the unity of Lev Lainur Flauros.

Wandering Sea 2018
    After the great calamity of the Eve of 2018, Chaldea retreated away from the world. This fact we three did know. The
    Paper Moon
    Imaginary Numbers Observation Device
    , a tool that Marisbury had acquired from his acquaintances in the Atlas Institute. Flauros had never been able to figure out precisely why he had gone out of his way to retrieve such an abnormal tool. Despite what Marisbury had professed, I calculated no situation in which that could replace the
    LAPLACE
    Phenomenon Recording Cyber-Daemon
    , the
    CHALDEAS
    Simulated Global Environment Model
    and the control room, the
    SHEBA
    Near-Future Observation Lens
    , assuredly not the
    FATE
    Guardian Heroic Spirit Summoning System
    TRISMEGISTUS
    Spiritron Calculation Engine
    was out of the question, and the
    MNEMOSYNE
    Autonomic Observational Existence Verification System
    was incomplete, so no replacement could exist.
    Unless, of course, Marisbury had prepared for even a situation like this. Ah, but that idea was preposterous in itself, wasn't it? No, Goetia was the sole individual who predicted the manifestation of the Alien God on this planet. An event that had not occurred since the White Destruction 14000 years ago. Humanity was caught unawares, and was promptly wiped out.
    No, this was merely a fluke.
    Even still, the call of Chaldea could be felt by anything that opened itself up to such an option. We three simply waited until they called at their most desperate. When they needed us most, we would come. We would save mankind with our own might and knowledge, or we would burn in a blaze of glory for that purpose.
    We three shall manifest.
    Hijacking the summoning system was trivial. Lev Lainur Flauros may not have specialized in summoning in life, but as a close associate of Marisbury Animusphere, he was familiar with the workings of the FATE system that Sion Eltnam Sokaris had replicated.
    Mana levels constant. Heroic Spirit Summoning in progress. First Ring confirmed. Second Ring confirmed. Third Ring confirmed.
    Finally, a physical body. We could accomplish our goals of the preservation of humanity. We could correct the human order after She perverted it. However...
    In order for the us to accomplish that, we must test our complete body.
    First was our head.
    Then our eyes.
    Our mouth.
    Our tongue.
    Our torso.
    Our limbs.
    Our organs.
    Was our heart running properly?
    The lungs intook air. Oxygen dispersed into our vessel's bloodstream. Carbon dioxide was expelled.
    Blood flowed around our body. Oxygenation was at ideal capacities, even if unnecessary.
    Were the functions of our nerves, upon which our magic circuits were built, blood flow, and pulse rate normal?
    All confirmed. The soft heat of our circuits confirmed this. The vessel's oxygen content confirmed flow and pulse rate normality.
    We three were active.
    "Kuhahahaha! It seems things have come full circle, Master of Chaldea!"
    Oh, the look of both fury and terror. They seem to hold a grudge against us for killing poor Olga Marie so cruelly. We cannot blame them; the actions of the past Lev were reprehensible, and beyond the bounds of what were necessary as a Demon God Pillar.
    "Worry not. I come as your obedient Servant. Alter Ego, Lev Lainur Flauros, present to serve the greatly-improved Master of Chaldea."
    Activate. Activate. Activate. Human Order Correction Ritual, Uvall Gusion Flauros.

Relationships
    Goetia: King of Demon Gods, Command Terminal Goetia... Yes. We are distinct from him now. We three shall protect mankind through our own means.

Solomon: As much as we hate this man, we cannot ignore his sacrifice, and how it led us here.

Chaldean: ... How are you here? King of Men? We see... so that's what happened after Flauros deactivated.

Saint-type Servants: We would prefer that you maintain a healthy distance for our own safety.

Gilgamesh: Please, no more lectures, King of Heroes.

Ms. Aozaki: We would indeed enjoy a night of movies and pizza crackers, but is that appropriate now..? You don't care? What an outrageous woman...

God of a Foreign Star: An entity to be wiped out. We have full confidence in Chaldea's ability to do so.

Apostles of the Alien God: Vermin, Heroic Spirits who would dare to destroy humanity..! Well, it's not as if we have a right to speak.

Schrödinger: Ah... how unfortunate that you... no, we understand. We shall leave it be.

Enki: So that old chap's here- hm? Serving as the body of a god? Ah, so those are the circumstances here... we raise a toast to you, Kirschtaria Wodime.

Ahura Mazda: What the hell do you think you're doing? I'll kill you.

Author's Notes
    Possibly one of FGO's least popular characters due to his sadistic cruelty against Olga in Fuyuki, but if you read what little translations we have of Clock Tower 2015, you might find a very different person. Lev's a much more pitiable figure if you take that history into account.
    Because Lev's personalities each carry a different Goetic Demon's name, I thought that he could serve as the basis for a Triple-Pillar Fusion (as referenced in Solomon) that manifests in Chaldea as a Servant to fulfil the Human Order Correction Protocol that was built into Goetia at his construction, which became perverted into being the Human Order Incineration Ritual. There's a certain development of character over the story here, so please don't judge him just on his name..!
    oh and go to the contest, prompt is "Leaders", given by yours truly. if you have inquiries about the prompt, don't hesitate to forward them to me posthaste.
    Until next time, I bid ye adieu.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Lev Lainur Flauros: Truly a wonderful sheet for such a character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doncosaco View Post
    Writing-wise, it is a bit difficult to read with some of the run-on sentences. I can kind of see the vision you have, but I think everything needs to be harmonized together more. I think lore and personality need to be fleshed out more and then show why the skills and NPs reflect parts of the personality. One possibly dumb question I have is why is he considered as the Rider class? Also, regarding the second ability of the Leviathan NP, I'm guessing the exchange of skills and free will is made through a voluntary contract? The recipient is agreeing to become Rider's student (underling)?
    Now, you must give your opinion of my Augustus sheet in the contest thread
    you are correct with Leviathan NP and he is a Rider because everything he has assimilated is his mount and because the concepts that make up his spirit origin over then him the have basically turned him into vehicle to interact with the world it is in other words a inverted version of a heroic spirit being boosted by a phantom with this case phantoms overtaking a heroic spirit in a manner similar to the one known as Clytie Van Gogh I was inspired by both Clytie Van Gogh , false rider and Salieri and I will give my review

Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    It’s pretty clear that English isn’t your first language. Clearly you have ideas, and I think you’d do well to just write the sheet in whatever your fluent language is, make sure that’s whole and complete, and then have someone help you translate it into English.
    English is my first language but I never graduated 5th grade so there is that also unsure how fix the format and how to properly describe the lore in a coherent style
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; June 6th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As the thread admin Padoru didnt actualised the thread have i here put the three indices at one place for everyones sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Alright, everybody, you know what time it is; the third fifty-page milestone. Don't know how the OP is going to be updated with how Padoru hasn't been active in a while, but it's out of my hands. As always, let me know if there's anything that I missed when making this. Thank you to Morg for helping me with making sure this is complete.
    Pages 100-150
    Ancient Mesopotamia
    Caster – Enki by Justiciar Hux
    Lancer – Nungal by Kamerad
    Monster – Ullikummi by RoydGolden
    Rider – Nebuchadnezzar II by Cursed by Fortuna

The Balkans
    Assassin – Hansi Schraff by Morg van Destro
    Berserker/Caster – Herman the Recluse by BnEl15
    Rider – Burebista by Kabalisto Koga

Britain
    Alter-Ego – Sir James Clark Ross & Lady Jane Franklin by DelRey
    Archer – Jack Churchill by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – Culhwch and Olwen by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – The Halifax Slasher by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – Sanddef by Morg van Destro
    Assassin – Thomas Derrick by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker – Greysteil by Morg van Destro
    Berserker – Robert Hubert by BnEl15
    Berserker – The Sheriff of Nottingham by BnEl15
    Berserker – Vortigern the Usurper by Morg van Destro
    Berserker – Vortimer by Morg van Destro
    Caster – John Logie Baird by BnEl15
    Caster - Roberta Hooke by BnEl15
    Caster – Sir Erec by Morg van Destro
    Caster – Ursula Southeil by Frigix
    Faker – Dagonet the Fool by Morg van Destro
    Faker – Genivere by Skull
    Gatekeeper – Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr by Morg van Destro
    Lancer – Cerdic by Skull
    Lancer – Edern ap Nudd by Morg van Destro
    Lancer – Sir Percival by Skull
    Lover – Anne Boleyn by Wyvern
    Monster – Glatisant by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Henry V by RoydGolden
    Rider – Morfran by Morg van Destro
    Ruler – Count Angrès by Morg van Destro
    Ruler – Saint Edern by Skull
    Rider – Johnnie Talbot by Sunny
    Rider – Sulis Minerva by Skull
    Saber – Artúr mac Áedán by Skull
    Saber – Edward the Black Prince by ScarfDyedShadow
    Saber – Galeholt by Morg van Destro
    Saber – Jack Churchill by Frigix
    Saber – Medraut by Vance
    Saber – Robert Dudley by BnEl15
    Saber – Tor le Fise Aries by Morg van Destro
    Saber – Vortigern Pendragon by Morg van Destro

Central Asia and Mongolia
    Archer – Khutulun by BnEl15

China
    Archer – Feng Meng by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Liang Hongyu by Vance
    Berserker – Li Zhang by the god of world-0
    Rider – Liang Hongyu by Vance
    Faker - Lu Bu by realcasually
    Rider – Qin Er Shi & Zhao Gao by BnEl15

Christianity and Judaism
    Assassin – Jael by Vance
    Caster – Azazel by Vance
    Caster – Joseph by Nuclear Consensus
    Caster – Witch of Endor by Vance
    Gatekeeper – Ziz by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Cassius Longinus (Lostbelt) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Yeshua by Mema
    Rider – Deborah and Barak by Vance
    Saber – Antichristus by RoydGolden
    Saber – Michael by Vance

Egypt
    Assassin – Juleidah by RoydGolden
    Caster – Imhotep by Cursed by Fortuna
    ”Joker” – The Fool by Wyvern

Fairy Tales
    Caster – Evil Stepmother Phenomenon (Aoi Tohsaka) by Vance

France
    Archer – Georges Melies by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Jean de L’Ours by Vance
    Caster - Marie Therese De France by Vance
    Caster - Maugis d’Aigremont by Serra
    Faker – Arsene Lupin by SilverShadow2001
    Foreigner – Lady Carcas by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Geoffroi de Charny by the god of world-0
    Rider – Theroigne de Mericourt by BnEl15
    Ruler – Hugues de Payens by Kamerad
    Watcher - Margaret Maher by Vance

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Alter-Ego – Ostara by DelRey
    Caster – Hansel and Gretel's Witch by Vance
    Caster – Lorelei by Cursed by Fortuna
    Monster – Krampus by Vance
    Saber – Johannes Liechtenhauer/Gespensterjäger by WhiteFrenzy

Greek Mythology and History
    Archer – Echo-Narcissus by NittyGritty
    Assassin – Helen of Troy by RoydGolden
    Caster – Arachne by Vance
    Caster – Perdix by BoktaiMoon
    Caster – Thomas Malory by BnEl15
    Lancer – Adonis by doncosaco
    Lover – Iron Apega by Wyvern
    Lover – Omphale by Wyvern
    Lover – Thetis by the god of world-0
    Rider – Chrysomallos by Vance
    Rider – Icarus by NittyGritty
    Rider – Daedalus by Traffic Cone
    Rider – Elissa Dido by doncosaco
    Rider – Hippomenes by RoydGolden
    Saber – The Moirai by Justiciar Hux
    Watcher – Coronis by Kamerad

India
    Archer – Karna by Glazy
    Assassin – The Champawat Tiger by Serra
    Faker – Jhalkaribai by Vance
    Lancer – Vaisravana by Kamerad
    Rider – Yama by Justiciar Hux

Ireland
    Lancer – Lugh by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Lughaid Lámhfhada by WhiteFrenzy
    Watcher - Celeste Albaret by Vance

Japan
    Assassin – Jirocho Shimizu by BnEl15
    Avenger – Oichi by BnEl15
    Berserker - Chiba Sana by Vance
    Caster – “Tokyo Rose” by NMR-3
    MoonCancer – Yuki-Onna by DelRey
    Saber – Ōtakemaru by Cursed by Fortuna

Maritime South-East Asia
    Assassin – Sunan Kudus by Kamerad

Middle East
    Ruler – Melek Taus by Lady Vanatos

Netherlands
    Assassin – Hannie Schaft by Vance

North & Central America
    Assassin – Jim Jones by Morg van Destro
    Berserker – John Henry by doncosaco
    Berserker – Lizzie Borden by Vance
    Faker – H. H. Holmes by Morg van Destro
    Foreigner – Francis E. Dec by Lady Vanatos
    Foreigner – Mark Twain by NittyGritty
    Lancer – Tecun Uman by RoydGolden
    Lancer – “Trader” by DelRey
    Rider – Eleanor Creesy by Vance

Persia
    Gatekeeper – Daena by DelRey
    Lancer – Cambyses II by BnEl15

Polynesia
    Lancer – Kamapua’a by RoydGolden

Post-Classical Italy
    Assassin – Little Red Riding Hood by Vance
    Caster – Giovanni Giuseppe Pinetti by the god of world-0
    Foreigner – Dante Alighieri by NMR-3
    Lover – Beatrice Portinari by Morg van Destro
    Voyager – Dante Alighieri by Wyvern

Roman Mythology and History
    Archer – Aeneas by Elecrom
    Counter – Lucius Tiberius by Wyvern
    Saber – Pope John XII by Serra

Scandinavia
    Alter-Ego – Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich by BnEl15
    Avenger – Vidar by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Signy by BoktaiMoon
    Foreigner – Karolina Olsson by Vance
    Saver – Kvasir by RoydGolden
    Saber – Sigurd “Snake-in-eye” Ragnarson by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Svanhildr by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Thrud by Delrey
    Shielder – Sol by BoktaiMoon
    Shielder – Svalinn by Vance

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Archer – Alena Arzamasskaia by Vance
    Avenger – Mariya Oktyabrskaya by Vance
    Berserker – Baba Yaga by FairyTale46
    Berserker – Zmeya Gorynych by Spartacus
    Caster – Sidonia von Borcke by Master of Chaos
    Saber – Ladislaus I by RoydGolden
    Saber – Lucian of Samosata by RoydGolden

South America
    Berserker – Lope de Aguirre by Serra

Spain
    Berserker – Lope de Aguirre by NittyGritty
    Saber – Francisco Romero by Morg van Destro

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Archer – Parahu by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Heitsi-eibib by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Moonwatcher by Hawkeye

Nasuverse
    Avenger – Mila by Morg van Destro
    Alter-ego – Magical Amber by the god of world-0
    Alter-ego – Magical Caren by the god of world-0
    Alter-ego – Phantasmoon by the god of world-0
    Foreigner – Shinji Matou by Morg van Destro

Uncategorized Others
    Beast – Kamuy-huci by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker – Zombie by Morg van Destro
    Remainer – Wrangle by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider – Kaiser Rin by Der Ritter
    Alright, it's that time once again; the next 50-page milestone. Let me know if there's any errors that need to be fixed. Within the next few days, I'll post my top 10 favorites of this milestone as a way of making up for my absence.

Pages 50 to 100
    Ancient Mesopotamia
    Archer – Ashurbanipal by doncosaco

Arabic Mythology and History
    Assassin – Harun al-Rashid ibn Muhammad al-Mahdi by NMR-3
    Assassin – Hassan of Demonic Eyes by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin – The Unseen Hassan by Hawkeye
    Caster – Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi by Kamerad

Britain
    Alter Ego – John Tenniel by Vance
    Alter Ego – Mad Hatter (Frederick Liddell) by DracoFay
    Archer – Marian Loxley by King of Braves
    Assassin – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Assassin – Robin Hood by BnEl15
    Beast VI – James Watt by RoydGolden
    Berserker – “Alice Liddell”/Lewis Carrol by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Big Brother by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Macbeth by King of Braves
    Caster – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Rosamund Clifford by BnEl15
    Foreigner – Percy Fawcett by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Lamorak by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - James Watt by RoydGolden
    Rider – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Rider – William Adelin by BnEl15
    Saber – Ben Jonson by BnEl15
    Saber – Brunor le Noir by Vance
    Saber – Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior

China
    Archer – Zhou Tong by BnEl15
    Berserker – Golden Horned King & Silver Horned King by King of Padoru
    Berserker – Liu Pengli by BnEl15
    Caster – Li Shaojun by the god of world-0
    Caster – Meng Po by BnEl15
    Ruler – Fu Hao by Lady Vanatos

Christianity and Judaism
    Archer – Jonathan by BnEl15
    Assassin – Delilah by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Judah by TentuaRedRad
    Berserker – Samson by RoydGolden
    Caster – Judas Iscariot by BoktaiMoon
    Caster – Raphael by NittyGritty
    Lancer – Gabriel by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Phinehas by RoydGolden
    Rider – Black Rider/Famine by Kamerad
    Ruler – Abaddon by the god of world-0
    Saber – Judah by SSW
    Saver – Jeshua ben Joseph by Hawkeye
    Saver – Jesus by Kamerad
    Shielder – Esther by King of Braves
    Saver – Maria by King of Padoru

Egypt
    Archer – Khufu by Hiraeth
    Caster – Imhotep by King of Braves

France
    Archer – Ro-Sham-Bo by Perry Ellis.
    Berserker – Roland by Hound of Ulster
    Foreigner – Antoine de Saint Expurey by RoydGolden
    Foreigner – Leopold II by Perry Ellis.
    Lancer – Alexandre Eiffel by Perry Ellis.
    Ruler/Avenger – Louis IX by Kamerad
    Saber – Eleanor of Aquitaine by BnEl15
    Saber – Julia d’Aubigny by King of Padoru

Assassin – Adele Spitzeder by asterism42
    Assassin – Johann Adam Weishaupt by BnEl15
    Avenger – Wilhelm II by massive_jojo_reference
    Berserker – Endymion by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker – Karl Marx by Elecrom
    Berserker – Teutobod by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker – Thiess of Kaltenbrun by RoydGolden
    Caster – Donar by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster – Franz Anton Mesmer by BnEl15
    Caster – Siegfried Guntherson by BoktaiMoon
    Foreigner – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Lily) by DelRey
    Rider – Brunhilde by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Georg Wilhelm Steller by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber – Alberich by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Dietrich von Bern by Hound of Ulster
    Saber – Sir Daniel by Bugs

Ancient Giant/Ruler – Porphyrion by BoktaiMoon
    Archer – Artemis V (Orion) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Archer – Meleager by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin – Antenor by RoydGolden
    Assassin – Autolycus by Hound of Ulster
    Assassin – Harpies (Polyphonte/Agrius/Oreius) by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin – Philoctetes by The Fair Tyrant
    Assassin – Orestes by BnEl15
    Assassin – Timoclea by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Agave by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Ares VII (Quetzalcoatl) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Berserker – Charybdis by Vance
    Berserker – Nemean Lion/Cybele by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Alcestis by BoktaiMoon
    Caster – Aeschylus by RoydGolden
    Caster – Daedalus by LeadDemon
    Caster – Sappho by RoydGolden
    Grand Berserker – Herakles-Vajrapani by ItsaRandomUsername
    Gunner – Hephaestus III (Sigurd) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Lancer – Damasen by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Aphrodite X (Astarte=Inanna) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Rider – Geryon by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Pytheas of Massalia by RoydGolden
    Rider – Hebe by BoktaiMoon
    Saber – Lityerses by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber – Oedipus by SSW
    Saber – Troilus by SSW

India
    Rider – Indrajit by Hound of Ulster
    Ruler – Mumtaz Mahal by the god of world-0

Ireland
    Saber – Cu Chulainn by Hound of Ulster
    Saber – Tethra by kiwi

Japan
    Archer – Ariwara no Narihara by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin – Daisuke Nishina by the god of world-0
    Archer – Yaegiri by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin – Ishiwaka Goemon by Skull
    Assassin – Tenjo no Usagi by Vance
    Berserker – Hiruko/Ebisu by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker – Ono no Komachi by WhiteFrenzy
    Caster – Dazai Osamu by heianayylien
    Caster – Ukemochi-no-Kami (Summer) by King of Padoru
    Caster – Kaguyahime by RoydGolden
    Foreigner – Antoku by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Hata no Kawakatsu by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Kato Kiyomasa by Cursed by Fortuna
    Lancer – Myorin by the god of world-0
    Rider – Katsu Kaishuu by BnEl15
    Ruler – Saitou Hajime by Master of Chaos
    Saber – Kagetsuna Katakura by heianayylien
    Saber – Nakozawa Koto by Vance
    Saber – Sasaki Rui by Vance
    Saber – “Tachibana Muneshige”/Tachibana Ginchiyo by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber – Yasuke by BoktaiMoon

Maritime South-East Asia
    Avenger – Mahsuri by RoydGolden
    Caster – Pramodhawardhani by Kamerad
    Lancer – Dapunta Hyang by Kamerad
    Saber – Ken Arok by BnEl15

Middle East
    Assassin – Mithridates VI by doncosaco
    Assassin – Simoon by the god of world-0
    Rider – Hanno the Navigator by BnEl15

Netherlands
    Caster – Hieronymous Bosch by Kamerad
    Rider – The Flying Dutchman by Cursed by Fortuna

North & Central America
    Alter Ego – John Bunyan by NittyGritty
    Alter Ego – Nameless Patriot by RoydGolden
    Archer – Abraham Lincoln by King of Braves
    Archer – Mason Locke Weems/”George Washington” by NittyGritty
    Assassin – Frances Glessner Lee by BnEl15
    Assassin – Rose Mackenberg by Vance
    Caster – Joseph Smith (Alter) by Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Foreign Archer – Florence Foster Jenkins by DelRey
    Foreigner – Howard Phillips Lovecraft by Morg van Dester
    Rider – Emily Elizabeth Dickinson by Sunny
    Rider – Ichabod Crane and Abraham Van Brunt by King of Braves
    Saber – Abraham Lincoln by massive_jojo_reference

Persia
    Gatekeeper – Spenta Mainyu by Chuck12
    Rider – Kay Kawus by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider – Rostam by Cursed by Fortuna

Polynesia
    Gatekeeper - Ka'ahupahau & Kahi'uka by RoydGolden

Portugal
    Saber – Pedro I by Spartacus

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Gerbert of Aurillac & Meridiana by NittyGritty
    Caster – Guglielmo Giovanni Maria Marconi by NittyGritty
    Faker – Francesco Melzi by Vance

Assassin – Locusta by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin – Locusta by RoydGolden
    Caster – Marcus Licinius Crassus by King of Padoru
    Caster – Remus by Hound Of Ulster
    Rider – Hannibal Barca by Skull

Scandinavia
    Alter Ego – Jenny Lind by Vance
    Avenger – Jormungandr by Justicar Hux
    Berserker – “Freyja”/Thor by alexcoene
    Berserker – The Mother by Vance
    Lancer – Höðr by Kamerad
    Shielder – Lagertha by RoydGolden

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Archer – Dobrynya Nikitich by Perry Ellis.
    Assassin – Count Dracula by Elecrom
    Avenger – Vladimir Komaróv by King of Padoru
    Berserker – The Viking of Stamford Bridge by RoydGolden
    Caster – Grigori Rasputin by King of Braves
    Lancer – Tugarin by Sunny
    Lancer – Vasilisa the Beautiful by RoydGolden
    Rider – Catherine the Great by King of Braves
    Rider – Ilya Muromets by Hound of Ulster
    Rider – Ilya Muromets by NittyGritty
    Rider – Marie Curie by Vance
    Rider – Wotjek by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber – Herodias by Vance
    Saber – Vladimir the Great by Perry Ellis
    Saber – Ilya Muromets by RoydGolden

Spain
    Archer – Catalina de Aragon by King of Braves
    Assassin – Francisco Pizarro by SSW
    Avenger – Sinan Reis by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Fierabras by NittyGritty

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Gatekeeper – Abre du Tenere by Kabalisto Koga

Uncategorized Others
    Caster – Ogmios by RoydGolden
    Foreigner – Genesis by NittyGritty
    Saber – Justice by Morg van Destro

Nasuverse
    Assassin – Shirou Emiya by Morg van Destro
    Lancer – KOTOMINE by Morg van Destro
    Rider – MATOU by Morg van Destro

Edit: Also, thank you to DelRey for helping me get this ready before I posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    oh and dont mind me, i just became Lambda-Rey, Alter-Ego of Nu, here we go

Milestone Compilation
    (Site 150-200)
    Ancient Mesopotamia
    Rider – Ninurta by Vance
    Caster - Enkidu (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale
    "Avenger" - Enlil (Lostbelt] by TheTruthWhale

Arabic Mythology and History

Australia

The Balkans

Britain
    Archer – William Wallace by Kabalisto Koga
    Avenger – Jack the Ripper by JDMan9011
    Avenger – Sherlock Holmes/Jack the Ripper by Anju Addams
    Caster – Ariel by the god of world-0
    Caster – Isaac Newton by realcasually
    Foreigner – Mary Pearcey/Jack the Ripper by TheTruthWhale
    Monster – Cath Palug by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Calogrenant by Skull
    Rider – “Mad” Jack Churchill (Summer) by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Mark by Skull
    Saber – Calogrenant by Morg van Destro
    Watcher – H. G. Wells by Morg Van Destro
    Watcher – Jack the Ripper by BnEl15

Central Asia and Mongolia

China
    Archer – Jiao Yu by the god of world-0
    Foreigner – Li Bai by NMR-3
    Rider – Bull Demon King by Lambda-Nu
    Rider – Dongfu by Wyvern
    Rider – Zhao Gongming by the god of world-0
    Ruler – Ye Xian & Duan Chengshi by TheTruthWhale
    Saber – Lu Bu (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale

Christianity and Judaism
    Archer – Isaac by Bloble
    Avenger – Nameless Crusader (Lily) by Vance
    Lancer – Innocentius VIII by the god of world-0
    Rider – Red Rider by Justiciar Hux
    Rider – War by NittyGritty

Egypt
    Lancer – Wadjet (Alphard Alshua) by DelRey
    Shielder – Nekhbet (Canaan) by DelRey
    Watcher – Ra by DelRey

Fairy Tales

Finland

France
    Rider – Jean Bureau by Cursed by Fortuna
    [post31207149]Assassij - Rocambole[/post] by Vance

Caster – Anne Frank by Vance
    Rider – Konrad der Rote by Serra

Archer – Hyacinthus by BnEl15
    Gatekeeper – Pallanides by DelRey
    Lover – Andromeda by Morg van Destro
    Rider – Aesop by Elecrom
    Rider – Argo by Lambda-Nu
    Rider – Perseus by Morg van Destro
    Saber – Aischylos by Kabalisto Koga

India

Indochina
    Rider – Belda by Vance

Ireland
    Assassin – Findabair by Sunny
    Lover – Finnabair by Wyvern

Japan
    Assassin – Shikome by Vance
    Saber – Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi by Cursed by Fortuna

Korea
    Rider – Kim Il-sung by Frigix
    Rider – Yi Sun-sin by King of Braves

Maritime South-East Asia

Middle East
    Foreigner – Amir Timur by DelRey
    Assassin – Hassan of the Intoxicating Smoke by the god of world-0

Netherlands

North & Central America
    Assassin – Matthew Hopkins by King of Braves
    Rider – Abraham Lincoln by Justiciar Hux
    Rider – Delahaye by TheTruthWhale

Persia
    Archer – Mithridates I by Serra

Polynesia

Portugal
    Rider – Pedro Alvares Cabral by Wyvern
    Saber – Sebastian I by Master_Therion
    Saver – Sebastian I/John IV (Lostbelt) by Master_Therion
    Caster – Fernando Pessoa by Master_Therion

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Giovanni Pierluigi di Palestrina by Master_Therion
    Lancer – Giacomo Casanova by NittyGritty

Berserker – Mount Vesuvius by the god of world-0

Scandinavia
    MoonCancer – Hati by TheTruthWhale

The Slavs and Caucasia
    Faker – Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova by BnEl15

South America

Spain

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Leader – Aqualtune by Wyvern

Nasuverse

Uncategorized Others
    Avenger – Raphus cucullatus aka The Dodo by kiwi
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 6th, 2021 at 03:14 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    What are the restrictions of the skill Berserk? Like, Valor is similar but cant be used as a Berserker. Is Berserk only usable by Berserker servants or any servant can use it but grants a combination of Valor and Mad Enhancement?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    What are the restrictions of the skill Berserk? Like, Valor is similar but cant be used as a Berserker. Is Berserk only usable by Berserker servants or any servant can use it but grants a combination of Valor and Mad Enhancement?
    I guess it's for heroes who had anecdotes of going into wild furies on the battlefield but never truly being "mad/insane".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    It is more a skill for furious fighters , it is more based on the ferocity then Madness on the other side was it usefull that i pput the three servant lists in one place as i thought it will help ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    It is more a skill for furious fighters , it is more based on the ferocity then Madness on the other side was it usefull that i pput the three servant lists in one place as i thought it will help ?
    Neat. That way while it hasnt been updated I can see other Servant more easily. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    do we have a Discord?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    do we have a Discord?
    oh lawd its coming.

Iirc WF mentioned once that there is a discord that has Servant creation contests too.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh lawd its coming.

Iirc WF mentioned once that there is a discord that has Servant creation contests too.
    I'd be a bit interested in this, although I would need to make an account first.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    I'd be a bit interested in this, although I would need to make an account first.
    just outo f curiousity was it usefull that i searched your compilaations out as i thought that would make it better for everyone here was it also outo f your view usefull ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    just outo f curiousity was it usefull that i searched your compilaations out as i thought that would make it better for everyone here was it also outo f your view usefull ?
    Could be useful to Padoru if she comes back. Although, I think it'd be easier for her if you just PMed them to her directly.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of Compendiums, I finally made a start on my own for the Sheets I have made up until now...if anyone cares that is.

Should have the link somewhere in my sig. If it's not displaying correctly, it's also here.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

oh lawd its coming.

Yeah I believe that’s the server by Grape on Twitter. I used to be part of it, but now I’m part of another one.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Hey did someone make a Ea Nasir sheet recently? I have the feeling but cant find it

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lambda planned to, but I don't think he's finished yet.

Blog Entries
    Well, happy birthday to me. This will be my birthday gift to you all!

Class: Caster
    True Name: Takiyashahime
    Alternate classes: Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Japan (10th century)

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Territory Creation A
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. Takiyashahime possesses this Skill due to having served as a shrine maiden while in hiding after her father’s failed rebellion.

Item Construction C
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

Takiyashahime has a strong aptitude for creating minor magical artifacts, such as a cursed straw-doll to use against her enemies as a weapon.

Personal Skills
    Witchcraft B
    A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds.

Takiyashahime’s style of Witchcraft is onmyodo, which she was instructed in by Nikushisen. Additionally, she also has knowledge of how to use the ritualistic rites performed by Shinto shrine maidens.

Familiar (Frogs) D
    Allows for the usage of frogs as familiars.

Takiyashihime primarily uses frogs as spies but when going into battle, she typically rides in on a large frog acting as her mount. She can direct them by though alone, with no need for a contract.

Noble Phantasms
    Gashadokuro
    Giant Rattling Skull Yokai

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100
    A giant skeleton youkai that is said to be composed of the skeletons of those who died from starvation or in battle. They roam the countryside after midnight and grab any travelers they see and bite their heads off, drinking the spraying blood. When they begin to move, their teeth begin to chatter and their bones rattle, but this only lasts for a brief few seconds.

Unbeknownst to most people, it is actually possible for magi to create a Gashadokuro but the process of doing so requires a truly massive number of dead bodies. Gashadokuro created by this process function as a type of golem and are programmed to serve their creator. The Gashadokuro summoned by Takiyashahime during her rebellion against the shogunate was created from the corpses of those who died during her father’s failed rebellion, with a few miscellaneous corpses used to make up the difference.

Gashadokuro are extremely strong and killing one is almost impossible for normal humans. However, a big weakness of theirs is that Shinto charms are very effective at warding them away.

Lore:
    Takiyashahime was the daughter of Taira no Masakado, the provincial warlord of Souma. After Masakado attempted to rebel against the Emperor and failed, his family were all declared to be traitors. However, Masakado’s two children, Yoshikado and Satsukihime, were able to escape capture and thus were the only members of Masakado’s family to have survived the purge.

For years, the two of them hid out at the base of Mount Tsukuba, with Satsuki becoming a devoted nun. Or at least, that was how she was seen as by everyone else. In secret, her anger at the Emperor festered and she longed to avenge her family’s downfall. One day, a strange man visited the shrine and revealed to her that he was aware of her true identity.

At first, she was filled with panic, but the man then assured her that he was not there to harm her, but rather to help her. The man told her that he was Nikushisen, an onmyoji who served Masakado and had escaped execution like her and her brother. Nikushisen explained that he had been plotting to avenge Masakado’s death for years, but he had fallen horribly ill and did not know how much longer he would live. With this, Nikushisen gave Satsuki a scroll containing all of his knowledge of onmyodo and with it, his hopes that Satsuki would overthrow the shogunate and fulfill his and her father’s work.

Satsuki began to study the scroll and discovered a talent for onmyodo, learning at a very rapid pace. After a short while, she discarded her birth name and took up the name Takiyashahime before carrying out her plan to carry out her father’s mission.

Takiyashahime took Yoshikado and returned to Souma castle, where she then proceeded to sent out a summons to all of the remaining soldiers who remained loyal to her father’s cause. As the soldiers returned to Souma castle, Takiyashahime raised an army of youkai to bolster her forces. Word of this spread throughout the land, eventually reaching the Emperor’s ears. In response, he sent the renowned warrior and onmyoji Oya no Taro Mitsukuni to investigate Souma castle and see whether or not these rumors were true.

When Mitsukuni arrived, Takiyashahime disguised herself as a prostitute and attempted to seduce him to lure him into a trap. However, Mitsukuni saw through this trick and told her of the brutal death of Taira no Masakado. Caught off guard by this, Takiyashahime fled from Mitsukuni before later ambushing him with an army of skeletons and youkai, leading the charge with a giant toad as her steed. The jewel of this army was her magnum opus, a Gashadokuro that she had constructed.

But in the end, Takiyasha’s assault failed and she was slain by Mitsukuni, her short-lived rebellion being crushed just as quickly as her father’s was.

Personality:
    Dislikes: Japan
    Talents: Onmyodo, leadership
    Natural Enemy: Oya no Taro Mitsukune
    Takiyashahime is at her core a vindictive individual who desires to destroy Japanese society and reshape into her own vision.

But despite this, she does care deeply for her family and this vengefulness was formed purely out of anger at the fate that had befallen them. During the years that she and her brother Yoshikado were in hiding, this anger festered, and nothing was able to assuage it. As such, she expresses contempt for any Japanese person that did not side with her father, even if they weren’t even born yet, as she views them as supporters of the Emperor’s rule.

Although Yoshikado was blissfully unaware of his heritage, Takiyashahime never believed that he was truly happy and that he would never be happy unless he was in his rightful place as the heir of their father’s estate. The true goal of her rebellion was not to overthrow the Emperor and install herself in his place, but to overthrow the emperor and install Yoshikado in his place. She is absolutely determined that this would make him truly happy, and nothing will persuade her otherwise. Despite how much she claims to love her brother, she fails to consider just what he might actually want.

She has completely sworn off her birth name, Satsuki, claiming that she died with the rest of her family. If someone ever calls her by her birth name, she will get very angry, potentially to the point of attacking them.

Creator’s Notes:
    Well, after a year and a half, it’s finally here. Thank you to Royd for the idea for this sheet.

The ref is actually Takiyashahime as she is depicted in the mobage Onmyouji. I was having a hard time coming up with what I wanted for her ref, so I tried plugging Takiyashahime into Danbooru and takiyashahime_(onmyouji) popped up.

Okay, so my research mainly comes from Yokai.com's article on her. However, the Lore section is not completely lifted from it, as I made some adjustments to fix somethings that I consider plotholes in the story, mainly explaining how Nikushisen knew that Satsuki and Yoshikado were Masakado's children. To fix that plothole, I settled on have him have worked for Masakado. The original story also had him approach Yoshikado, whom was also tasked with delivering that scroll to Satsuki. I had this "true" version of the story have him approach Satsuki directly as a method of kind of streamlining this. She was gonna end up doing the heavylifting anyway.

As for her motivation, it was originally the typical "kill the Emperor and take the throne for myself" but then I realized that it was generic. Tying back into Nikushisen, the original story had him specifically state that Yoshikado was Masakado's heir, so that gave me the Eureka Moment. Traditionally, the firstborn son was the heir to the family, so combine that with a bit of brocon, and bam! Takiyasha's motivation.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; November 18th, 2021 at 12:41 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Takiyashahime: Welp, the long-awaited sheet is here. Overall this is pretty solid. Her NP being made from the corpses of those who died in her father's rebellion makes for some cool imagery and I like the touch that she's actually doing it for her brother and not just fulfilling Masakado's legacy. It's a different take on her character that helps her feel more fleshed-out. Out of curiosity though, why doesn't she have the Item Construction Class Skill? There's an anecdote of her making a cursed straw-doll to use against the Shogunate so she could at least have an aptitude for creating minor magical artifacts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Takiyashahime: Welp, the long-awaited sheet is here. Overall this is pretty solid. Her NP being made from the corpses of those who died in her father's rebellion makes for some cool imagery and I like the touch that she's actually doing it for her brother and not just fulfilling Masakado's legacy. It's a different take on her character that helps her feel more fleshed-out. Out of curiosity though, why doesn't she have the Item Construction Class Skill? There's an anecdote of her making a cursed straw-doll to use against the Shogunate so she could at least have an aptitude for creating minor magical artifacts.
    Huh, I didn't know about that one. Maybe I should have been a bit more expansive in my research. But you do have a good point about Item Construction. I'll add that, and expand the Creator's Notes a bit to add some tidbits about this sheet's construction and my thought process behind a few decisions I made.

As for the Gashadokuro being made from the corpses of her father's men, I added that in because she set up shop in her father's old castle, so there were probably quite a few still laying around, and it gives symbolism of them continuing to serve Masakado's cause even after death.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets