Page 282 of 620 FirstFirst ... 182232272277280281282283284287292332382 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    huh, strange. In my post they look all different, but in kogas answer i see that Italics often doesnt change anything anymore, but the fonts itself are still unique. Guess it really depends on the device from which it is sent
    I think it's because when you quote something it defaults to italics, so this happened. But on the original post, it appeared as it should; I could see all the fonts. I guess that it doesn't translate well in cellphones for obvious reasons, but at least in laptops/computers, it does.

Also........ Well then, this sure will make a lot of sheets even prettier now. Totally won't going to mess around with these later nu-uh.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Where is everybody? I think we have had only two sheets in 6 pages.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 16th, 2021 at 05:10 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I've been doing stuff mostly for the Monthly Contest this month. Though I am in the middle of putting together a sheet for this thread.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a) not unusual recently to have dry times
    b) its only 2 sheets in 6 pages, because most the posts recently were fluff, in which you and koga contributed plenty of.

of course i wish for a thriving contribution here as well, but we all are no sheet creation machines for all others entertainment. Cant force sheets into existence.
    Make your own sheets instead of outsourcing them to Fortuna who has a busy schedule anyways.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Shower thought: Heracles, arjuna, Krishna and Achilles all could easily be genderbent/femboyified if a sheet writer is a being ambitious enough.

(Crossdressing is a surprisingly large motif in indo-European myth’s).

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shower thought: Heracles, arjuna, Krishna and Achilles all could easily be genderbent/femboyified if a sheet writer is a being ambitious enough.

(Crossdressing is a surprisingly large motif in indo-European myth’s).
    Achilles is someone I'm almost a little surprised we didn't see genderbent in canon, it's such an obvious choice given his backstory. Village-girl Achilles Lily whose gaze occasionally lingers too long on weapons and pretty girls when?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminds me of a genderbent Thor sheet a long time ago.

Also totally tooting my own horn here, but I'm still pretty proud for genderbending Robert Hooke based on Newton burning all of his existing portraits. Genderbending really does feel more satisfying when you have a legit reason for doing it.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Imma say what’s on my mind. They should have made Achilles the tomboy waifu instead of Mordred.

Blog Entries
    No. Genderbent Achilles would deprive us of Ancient Greek's gayest couple.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You could still keep it gay by having Achilles identify as a guy and use he/him pronouns but possess a female body.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 17th, 2021 at 10:47 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Imma say what’s on my mind. They should have made Achilles the tomboy waifu instead of Mordred.
    Other idea lets make em both tomboys instead ,deal >?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    How about ancient mythological Greece actually being the land of the tomboys/trans men given Caenis/caeneus exists.

Blog Entries
    How about ancient mythological Greece actually being the land of the tomboys/trans men given Caenis/caeneus exists.
    WEll to be honest there is even a Hermaphrodit God before the child of Aphrodite and Hermes namely one protogenoi named Phanes and i read there several legends in the anatolian region of such gender change legends .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    There’s actually a myth where Krishna transforms into mohini and marries arjuna’s son. Mohini herself is the only female avatar of Vishnu and even once had sex with Shiva. Arjuna himself once crossdressed as a eunuch. Thor himself once crossdressed as freya. Heracles crossdressed under the service of queen omphale.

There’s a lot of genderbend/waifu potential in indo European mythology.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; October 17th, 2021 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    No. Genderbent Achilles would deprive us of Ancient Greek's gayest couple.
    Have your cake and eat it

'Phyrra' has tits and vagina because its a divine disguise demanded by mommy dearest to complete the package

When Odysseus reveals Achilles the spell is undone and he returns to being a dude, then the day before Odysseus drags him Achilles bangs that princess he used to be a handmaiden for

Also I just realized that with the Orlando Furioso Heroic Spirits existing you have reason to make Astyanax a genuine heroic spirit instead of just a child (Hektor's son) murdered by the Greeks because the divine blooded people refused to believe a normie utterly wrecked their shit in so they kill the child in fear of Hektor 2.0. Curiously in some stories Priam is killed by Achilles' son (Neoptlemus) using the corpse of Astyanax like a fucking club

Blog Entries
    A Berserker carrying his enemy's corpse as a "blade" sounds hilarious, like a (slightly) more serious version of the Boomelancer joke from Carnival Phantasm.

Edit: Conceptual NP that turns anyone he killed and wielded into "Priam", granting them all of his skills and abilities. But they're dead, so they can't do anything with those skills aside from serving as a really durable club for our boy Neoptolemus here.

The downside is if someone actually didn't die when they are killed, he effectively just turned them into a very pissed-off Priam pseudoservant.

Edit 2: Nevermind, apparently misread the message and thought it was the other way around. Still standing by this NP idea though.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 17th, 2021 at 01:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Have your cake and eat it

'Phyrra' has tits and vagina because its a divine disguise demanded by mommy dearest to complete the package

When Odysseus reveals Achilles the spell is undone and he returns to being a dude, then the day before Odysseus drags him Achilles bangs that princess he used to be a handmaiden for

Also I just realized that with the Orlando Furioso Heroic Spirits existing you have reason to make Astyanax a genuine heroic spirit instead of just a child (Hektor's son) murdered by the Greeks because the divine blooded people refused to believe a normie utterly wrecked their shit in so they kill the child in fear of Hektor 2.0. Curiously in some stories Priam is killed by Achilles' son (Neoptlemus) using the corpse of Astyanax like a fucking club
    do i mistake it or have yuo made a servant Phyrra servant ? aside that when do you make your own servant compedium ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    A Berserker carrying his enemy's corpse as a "blade" sounds hilarious, like a (slightly) more serious version of the Boomelancer joke from Carnival Phantasm.
    ??

Name: Astyanax
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Keywords: Troy, Orlando Furioso, Fantasy, Reality

STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MAG: D
    LCK: B

Son of Hektor of Troy and Andromache of Cilician Thebe, by the time of the conflict he was but a young child unable to participate. Fearful of Hektor's potential within his blood and the possibility of Astyanax growing to be a great King and rebuilding Troy it is said that he is murdered by the Greeks, from Odysseus simply tossing him from the high walls to Neoptolemus using his corpse as a club to murder King Priam, reflecting Achilles' vile brutality towards Hektor's corpse. In the tales surrounding Charlemage it is said that Astyanax instead survived and left Troy along with the survivors, eventually becoming the King of Messina and fathering the bloodline that would lead to the Knight Rugiero III, whom later would marry Bradamante of the Twelfth Paladins.

Similar to Charlemagne and the Twelfth Paladins he is a figure embroiled in fantasy, associated with the eponymous king Francus, linking the Franks to Trojans, he is a figure that carried the hopes of the past, Astyanax being a nickname from the people of Troy meaning High King, and the hopes of the future, the admiration towards Troy that had many claiming to be their descendants or the foundations of their stories. Nonetheless he carries little for such things and focus on the present, a defender similar to his father, suffering pillage and the anguish of finding a new land for his people he is someone who carries for every life under his aegis deeply and will bleed without hesitation for every single one of them. A sword who carved his way through the flesh of giants and fathered a heroic bloodline, however he is unable to wield the 'face of a politician' and his emotions are always obvious and surge with a frightening intensity, in the battlefield there's little to no room for sympathy he says

Skills

Magic Resistance (B): An ideal Knight worshiped by the Twelve Paladins and other Knights amidst the tale. Hektor and his bloodline's deeds were shining examples of chivalry within the tale as such he and his son are elevated to the rank of Great Knights fighting giants, witches and other supernatural species is a simple everyday duty

Riding (B-): Against giants riding horses was a necessary skill both for speed and to save stamina, but with excess and zeal Astyanax often needed new horses. Either sacrificing them for a finishing blow or because he rode them to their deaths. A wild riding that brings forth great power but at the cost of the steed. The results of a latent sealed anger repurposed to forging his people's future, invaders and enemies were to be killed as swift as possible with no tolerance to escapees

Personal Skill
    Holy Knight (B): A skill forced upon him by the beliefs of the Paladins. After the disaster of Troy Astyanax has little to no interest in divinities but he embraces the advantage of the skill nonetheless. As a giant-slayer and King he fits right in with the Warrior Kings of the era without any problem and being close to the source of Durandal only increases his height among them

Scapegoat (D): His family, a friend, a slave, all died so Astyanax could continue on, without his input he was made to walk the road of a hero at the cost of many others and although he accepts, it also comes with regrets and self-blame. A blemish on the Saint Graph of a great hero, at such low ranks he is unable and unwilling to use the tactics associated with those but at the same breath it makes easy for him to hide and observe

Scarring Pursuit (A): Inherited nature from Hektor, a mind able to read the battlefield with clarity while swinging the sword down and roaring mighty war-cries. Due to a life on the run and needing to conquer new lands the defensive attitude was reversed and now Astyanax is akin to a fierce wolf king who leads in the front and carves a way for his soldiers to follow through. Against fortresses and armies the weakest link will be obvious and from there he will pierce all the way to the crown

Noble Phantasm

Durandal: Ultimate Unbroken Sword
    Anti-Unit
    Rank A
    A sword of extreme quality with nearly no equal, unbreakable it outlasted all of it's wielders from Hector to Roland. Astyanax is one of it's wielders, according to him he simply found the blade in a battlefield when his own sword broke and was on the back-foot, perhaps an apology for what happened to Troy or a blessing from a different divinity. A blade with no special features other than its extreme sharpness and durability thus usable in all sorts of situations without any problems. Different from Hector's the blade was enlarged and the hilt no longer expands, it's a broadsword as of now. Later on the blade would be passed to Rugiero II who would be defeated by Agolant, in turn defeated by Roland who became it's wielder till his death. Not the result of a curse but simple the result of a knight's life, the stronger they are the less likely one is to die a peaceful death

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post

Edit: Conceptual NP that turns anyone he killed and wielded into "Priam", granting them all of his skills and abilities. But they're dead, so they can't do anything with those skills aside from serving as a really durable club for our boy Neoptolemus here.

The downside is if someone actually didn't die when they are killed, he effectively just turned them into a very pissed-off Priam pseudoservant.

Edit 2: Nevermind, apparently misread the message and thought it was the other way around. Still standing by this NP idea though.
    Astyanax- Bold words for someone within Durandal distance

Cause Nep Nep is kinda of a basic bitch lol. He doesn't kill warriors worth jack he just pillages murder and rapes a dying Troy. As Gilgamesh puts it "WOMEN AND CHILDREN"

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    do i mistake it or have yuo made a servant Phyrra servant ? aside that when do you make your own servant compedium ?
    Lol fuck no. All my sheets are the spacebattles anyway so if anyone wants to look they can find it all under Zefangs

Phyrra I would write as the Tethis obedient daughter (despite choosing the fate of a hero Achilles still went along with her wishes) who is divided into simply embracing who she is to become or is afraid of the sheer rage she 'will' possess and the regrets of the Troy War. Aka Achilles' spiel about fucking hate the shitshow of Troy and wanting to become a farmer for example and not wanting to grow distant from Tethys
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; October 17th, 2021 at 01:36 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Slow day huh.

Blog Entries
    You can change that with some of your own sheets one of these days