Page 442 of 621 FirstFirst ... 342392432437440441442443444447452492542 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 12415

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    The Borg/Disney has gained a small scale Death Star. All hope is lost.
    I wonder how he'd feel about LoT. I should really sit down and make that thing I promised months ago.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    I like it. What a fun read.

Beffrey Jezos~

i recommend all burnham fans to watch the recent inside outtakes video
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    @Ismail: I really like the character! Great job!

@BnEl15: OMG I absolutely love it! Especially the personality and twists. And thanks so much for including Pope Paul and Athenagoras in the bond lines!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I swear that meme is everywhere... Anyway, Ibrahim II of Ifriqiya is nice with her personality and her Monstrous Delusion skill. For Ptolemy I Souter but in SPACEEEEE! A creative reimagining of him in the wacky Servant universe. Also definitely agree with wanting just a simple NP sometimes.

Blog Entries
    The road ahead is always full of danger.
    But no matter what happens, never submit to despair.
    When facing hopelessness, just moving forward will not be enough.
    We must soar high into the skies.

The falcon of Quraysh is Abd al-Rahman, who escaped by his cunning the spearheads of the lances and the blades of the swords, who after wandering solitary through the deserts of Asia and Africa, had the boldness to seek his fortune without an army, in lands unknown to him beyond the sea.

Having naught to rely upon save his own wits and perseverance, he nonetheless humiliated his proud foes, exterminated rebels, organized cities, mobilized armies, secured his frontiers against the Christians, founded a great empire and reunited under his scepter a realm that seemed already parcelled out among others.

No man before him ever did such deeds. Mu'awiya rose to his stature through the support of Umar and Uthman, whose backing allowed him to overcome difficulties; Abd al-Malik, because of previous appointment; and I, the Commander of the Faithful, through the struggle of my kin and the solidarity of my partisans. But Abd al-Rahman did it alone, with the support of none other than his own judgment, depending on no one but his own resolve.

In the midst of my garden grows a palm-tree;
    Born in the West, away from the country of palm-trees.

I cried: You are like me, for you resemble me
    In wandering and peregrination, and the long separation from kith and kin.

You also grew up on a foreign soil;
    Like me, you are far from the country of your birth.

May the fertilizing clouds of morning water you in exile,
    May the beneficent rains besought by the poor never forsake you.

Class: Rider
    True Name: Abd al-Rahman I
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumours
    Attribute: Man

Abd al-Rahman I Al-Dakhil was the 8th century prince of the Umayyad Dynasty who fled from the massacre of his royal family in the wake of the Abbasid Revolution. After a perilous 5 year journey from Damascus across Palestine, Egypt and North Africa, he eventually arrived in the Iberian Peninsula.

Here he managed to gather and organize an army against the region’s unpopular governor, taking advantage of the divisions within the region. After attaining victory and securing sovereignty over all of Al-Andalus, he founded and ruled the Emirate of Cordoba, a powerful state that will bring prosperity and prestige to the region for centuries to come.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Built from princely virtues and unflinching faith, it is the resistance which allowed Rider to endure the malevolent curses of his assassins and overcome encounters against various magecraft-related adversaries and phenomenons across his journey to the unknown.

Riding: A+
    Although Rider does have expertise and experience regarding mounted combat as well as handling mounts and vehicles, at best it would normally only merit B-rank. However, the high rank of this skill comes from the fact that Rider is considered to be “one and the same existence” as his steed, the “Saqr Quraish” Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma of the Entrant: B
    A unique version of Charisma, it is the inspiring aura and capability to lead the masses, command armies and rule a nation. As an upstart prince who sought refuge in unfamiliar lands and ended up ruling a foreign realm, Rider earned the title of Al-Dakhil (The Entrant, or The Immigrant).

In essence, Rider’s charm shines the most in circumstances where he can be called a “stranger”, a “newcomer” to those he exert influence upon.

Flight of Survival: B++
    An amalgamation of skills and techniques necessary to preserve oneself from the danger and peril of forces and enemies stronger than oneself. It includes a composite of low rank Determination of Steel, Independent Action, Presence Concealment and Disengage.

In addition, as long as Rider is within this “flight mode”, he will steadily generate and accumulate magical energy and receive plus modifiers to his Agility and Endurance parameters. It is somewhat similar in principle to how an Avenger-class Servant continuously receives mana with their “Avenger” skill.

Crown of the Palm Tree: EX
    The grace and authority Rider obtained at the end of his journey. Like that palm-tree that thrives on a foreign soil, Rider established himself in Al-Andalus as its Emir, laying the foundation for the glorious future of the Iberian Peninsula.

It is the achievement that crowned Rider as one of the greatest emerging rulers of the 8th Century Mediterranean world, alongside the Abbasid Caliph Harun ibn Rashid and the Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne. It is essentially the Imperial Privilege skill under a different name for all intent and purposes.

Noble Phantasms:
    Saqr Quraish
    Wings of Prophecy Soaring into the Ends of the World
    Type: Anti-Army
    Falcon of the Quraish.
    The epithet Rider received from his greatest enemy, the Abbasid Caliph al-Mansur. Such designation is among the highest honour that the descendants of the Prophet’s tribe can receive. Even today, the Falcon remains a proud symbol of military might for the Arabs.

It is said that the Falcon is modelled after the Roc, mythological giant bird-of-prey of ancient Arab legends, a species related to the Gryphon (parent of the Hippogriff). Other legends also connect it to the fiery Phoenix, or the hellish Ababil. As a Noble Phantasm, the Falcon of Quraish essentially encomppases the qualities of these three legendary birds.

This Noble Phantasm can also take three different forms and functions. First, as a normal falcon-sized familiar that can fire hellfire bombs from its mouth, like the Ababil. Second, as a giant rideable monster bird the size of a small building, like the Roc.

The third and final form is available for Rider himself, and like the Phoenix it allows him to “rise from the ashes”, granting him a potent Battle Continuation akin to a complete resurrection. Afterwards, this Noble Phantasm becomes imbued into Rider’s Saint Graph, blessing him with flaming wings and blazing mana bursts.

Mezquita de Andalucía
    God Willing, Holy Law Shall be Established to this Land
    Type: Fortress
    The Grand Mosque of Cordoba.
    The building that can be said to embody the entire period of history that was Muslim Spain, Al-Andalus. It is proof of its might, it is a symbol of its golden age, and it even continues to function as a Cathedral after the Reconquista.

Like a tranquil garden of palm trees, the pillars of the Mezquita at the foundation of this Noble Phantasm can function as a base of operation, quite similar to a certain Holy Roman Emperor’s Noble Phantasm.

Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Wow, this is much better interpretation of Abd Al Rahman than mine, Like especially these skills is much better representation of his feats that what I did

Blog Entries
    Well done sheet. Each skill and NP are well-chosen and the imagery of the first NP especially is really cool. The intro feels weaker than your usual quality, dont ask me why tho

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Well done sheet. Each skill and NP are well-chosen and the imagery of the first NP especially is really cool. The intro feels weaker than your usual quality, dont ask me why tho
    Thankss. In this case, the intro really is just copy paste from the actual narration of his nemesis, al-Mansur and that last poem is an actual poem by Abd al-Rahman himself.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I remember that poem it was great like an evil speech from like a long running villain. Though I wonder what class would AL Mansur be Assassin I guess

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Great sheet! I wonder if you’ll keep going with the genshin faceclaim train. I wonder who ayato or Childe or aether would be. Itto would make a obvious faceclaim for an Oni.

Blog Entries
    I love how each personal skill is unique and a representation of the figure's past.

Blog Entries
    Day 4 of F/lcposting! We're back at it with convoluted nonsense!

LANCER
    "It's high time I gave this ignorant era a first-hand lesson in how to treat a lady."

Master: Momiji Musubi

Basic InformationBasic Information

Alias: Scamander, Asteropaios Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider
    True Name: Xantho Source: Iliad, Fabulae
    Height/Weight: 168cm/"None of your damn business!" Attribute: Earth
    Image colour: Yellow Armament: Twin spears

STR
    B+

END
    B

AGL
    A+

MAG
    B

LUK
    E++

N.P
    B

Traits:
    Animal: Something gained in retrospect as a Heroic Spirit. She's not happy about it.
    Divine: As a descendant of the god Axios, Xantho was one of the only a handful of heroes boasting divine heritage in the Iliad.
    Divine Spirit: Xantho is a Nereid, albeit one restricted by the limits of her container. However, this has little bearing on her Spirit Origin outside her river’s vicinity due to her obscurity. She is mostly shaped by her human attributes, and so is summonable as a Servant.

Class SkillsClass Skills

Magic Resistance A

The ability to cancel Magecraft depending on its level. At Rank A, it is possible to negate even the highest levels of modern Magecraft. Xantho, having ascended to the echelons of Mystery possessed by the gods, is almost completely immune to such newborn illusions.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills

Essence of the Sea God D++

A special variant of Divinity, a measure of one's Divine Spirit aptitude specifically in the context of an ocean god. Xantho demonstrates the highest degree as a mortal with divine blood who ascended to the Throne of Gods while living. As one who became a Nereid in life and is attested after death among them in the Fabula, she can momentarily push herself to reach the level of a Divine Spirit while a Servant.
    Battle Continuation B

Even when fatally wounded by Achilles, Xantho pushed herself to pull his own spear from the banks to keep fighting, and her inertia was only stripped from her by Hephaestus’s direct intervention. Even when critically injured, she can continue fighting with barely any loss in ability so long as it is possible to do so.
    Eye of the Mind (False) C

Xantho possesses the ability to calmly analyse battle conditions as though from a bird's eye view in order to determine a winning strategy. However, due to her lack of experience, it is difficult for her to deduce things about her enemy such as weaknesses, so she is usually limited to only worrying about herself.
    Affection of the Goddess A+

Denotes the heavy, drowning love of a goddess. In Xantho’s case, it is not the affection of a single goddess, but no less than eleven of the fifty Nereids who are rooting for her from a place far from here. Her parameters are granted a substantial bonus from each Nereid individually. Normally this skill would be Ranked as EX for that reason, but in compensation, she also receives several substantial debuffs due to the grudges against her from various gods of Olympus, largely cancelling this bonus out and reducing it to Rank A+ instead as well as removing any bonus to Luck.

Noble PhantasmNoble Phantasm

Tribute — Flames of Life
    EILITHERÍS DYNAMENE

Anti-Unit Class
    Rank B

Range: 2~4
    Max targets: 1 person

A Divine Construct and one of the twin spears that Xantho wields. It shares an origin with her other spear, and has a similar story to Achilles's own spear behind it. On a certain occasion, two Nereids with a particularly fierce rivalry each fashioned a spear as a dowry and presented it to Asteropaios at once — an act equivalent to both asking her hand in marriage simultaneously and demanding she choose. Asteropaios looked carefully on both spears, but not fully understanding the intention behind the gifts, she gleefully took both, claiming that both were finely made and that she was grateful that they both thought so highly of her as to gift her with such work. This naturally caused quite a stir.

These spears do not have a True Name Release, but their effects are continuous. Eilitherís Dynamyne, the spear of ash, holds a fire attribute that it applied to all attacks made with it for minor bonus damage, but its core lies within its defensive abilities. As the flames consume the air as all fire does, it passively also absorbs its mana, allowing Xantho to replenish magical energy at a high rate for accelerated regeneration. As their bodies are also made from Ether, it also means that a "life drain" effect is applied to the spear when attacking Servants and other bodies of Ether. This tendency to break down magical energy means that this also applies to any spells that are nullified by Xantho’s Magic Resistance, as well as adding the spear’s Rank to the skill’s. Furthermore, any status effects and debuffs applied to her are reduced in duration and effectiveness as the spear breaks them down in order to heal her. It is even capable of breaking down curses of mortality with enough time, although when pitted against an opponent with ultra-high speed, it is entirely possible that it simply will not be fast enough to allow that edge.

At peak effectiveness, Eilitherís Dynamyne’s healing can be compared to repeatedly being struck by a Rank B Noble Phantasm for "negative damage" every turn. Because it is so self-sufficient, Xantho is even capable of operating without her Master’s magical energy supply unless under high strain.

Tribute — Snows of Death
    PIKTIKÓS PHEROUSA

Anti-Unit Class
    Rank B

Range: 2~4
    Max targets: 1 person

A Divine Construct and one of the twin spears that Xantho wields. Of this Noble Phantasm and her other, she changes which spear she holds in which hand depending on the occasion. Because she is left-handed, that means that she always considers which spear to defend with first. In the case of this Noble Phantasm, it can be said that it is almost invincible when it comes to parrying.

The spear of death held often in Xantho's offhand holds a curse of crystallisation that is somewhat comparable to a curse of mortality such as that found on her self-defined rival’s own spear. Piktikós Pherousa crystallises magical energy on contact, seemingly "freezing" it and transforming it into a more rigid state. The curse lingers for a variable amount of time depending on the extent of the contact, with it dissipating immediately if it was merely contact with the outer layer, but can last anywhere between seconds and hours if the spear pierced it. Incidentally, Xantho herself can cancel this curse at any time simply by willing it.

The frozen magical energy will solidify as it is, preventing its effects from progressing any further without dispersing it. Magecraft is paused, Servants will find their wounded limbs numbing and unable to move or shift into spirit form, Magic Circuits will be jammed, and even Noble Phantasms will have their activations halted in their tracks. Because these things will not dissipate, they will simply remain fixed, usually keeping their current course if they possess velocity. Projectiles will gain the ability to pierce barriers no matter their thickness for as long as the curse persists, unable to be diverted from their path while it holds. In the case of something that is already active, the curse will force it to remain active.

For those like spirits and Servants with bodies made of magical energy, this is an incredibly insidious curse that can paralyse them for even days. The extent of its effect can be abated somewhat by Magic Resistance, but this will only reduce the spread of the paralysis. Servants are of a high enough spiritual status that they can generally limit the curse to a single body part such as a limb even without a defensive skill, and it seems that their natural Endurance and Mana Ranks also play a part. However, if even a single part of the body is paralysed, it prevents the Servant from phasing into their spiritual form, as well as constantly draining their magical energy to limit the spread of the curse. Due to the spear's age and its status as a Divine Construct, it goes without saying that a modern Magus would have essentially no hope of curing the ailment that this Noble Phantasm inflicts even if they themselves aren't afflicted by it. Unless one has ability on par with a specialised healer from the Age of Gods, the most sensible cure is simply waiting for it to pass.

Tribute — Falling Phoenix
    DIDYMITÓKOS AIKMÁZO YGROPYRINÓPSYKROS

Anti-Army Class
    Rank A+

Range: 10~50
    Max targets: Variable

Xantho’s own techniques, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. Despite being left-handed, she was trained to fight with her right hand, though her stubbornness usually led to using her left for her own benefit regardless. However, upon receiving the two spears, she made an effort to learn to utilise both of them at once, becoming known as an ambidextrous warrior. Among the heroes of the Iliad, there are many who use spears, and many who have excellent prowess with it, whether they specialise in fighting in close quarters with it or in throwing it. However, in the entirety of the war, there was only one who was skilled enough in wielding two weapons that both Achilles's immortality and even his divine shield were outmatched.

A throwing move that Xantho boasts would put her fellow warriors to shame. After gaining sufficient distance, she pours a surge of magical energy into her weapons and throws them as a single projectile. The impact is intensely powerful, the magical energy discharged easily enough to blow aside dozens of opponents, with even the blast holding the effects of both the spears. The explosion will expand indefinitely so long as the explosion has magical energy to consume, causing Xantho to boast that the attack can't be evaded, although the mana in the air is insufficient for infinite growth. Those who are hit by the blow are paralysed, frozen in place by their own magical energy as well as the mana in the air while the expanding explosion drains them dry. Against an attack that uses magical energy, even against an active Noble Phantasm provided that its power is not superior to that of this one, the two thrown spears are able to halt it in its tracks and absorb it, healing Xantho for as much damage as it would inflict. It is her most powerful counterplay, a borderline cheat ability allowing her to perfectly transform all but the strongest of attacks into a benefit for herself.

The trump card of this particular Noble Phantasm lies not in the effects of the blast, but the nature of the projectile. Because it is "two missiles as one", it is capable of hitting two targets simultaneously. In other words, even if one were to raise an unbreakable and impenetrable shield, the attack will still strike true, as Didymitókos Aikmázo Ygropyrinópsykros will hit both that shield and the target simultaneously.

ProfileProfile

KeywordsKeywords

Xantho
    A word meaning "yellow" in Greek. It is a name for a number of things — a certain river, a certain horse, a certain Nereid. In truth, they are one and the same. For her crimes of almost jeopardising fate itself, Asteropaios was largely erased from history by the Twelve Olympians, with only the final battle against Achilles remaining in the record. Several of her other deeds were attributed to other parties, such as the river Scamander itself. In a particularly insulting stroke of mockery, her conversations with her rival Achilles were attributed to his horse Xanthos... which in turn leads the Servant Xantho to be identified as a horse herself despite not actually being one. In turn, when Achilles is summoned with his horses, a fragment of her own ego is carried with him in the form of that horse's own intellect, although neither Achilles nor the horse are aware of this.

Nereid
    A class of minor goddesses. They are a group of sea nymphs, and do not possess the immortality of the Twelve Olympians. Called the fifty daughters of Nereus, they are his attendants, and often give aid to seafaring heroes in Greek mythology. Because they must number at fifty attendants but lack immortality, they must occasionally be replenished, and so are selected from among the great women of Greece and the areas surrounding it. The selected humans are then deified. Other notable Nereids include Galatea, Calypso, Eurydice, and Thetis. Incidentally, there was once a famous monument thought to be dedicated to the Nereids in the city of Xanthos.

BackgroundBackground

Asteropaios was born in the kingdom of Pelagonia to her father Pelagon.

Pelagon himself had been a great hero in his day, the son of a river god named Axios and a mortal woman named Periboea. He took part in a great many adventures before the founding of his kingdom, but one that stood out to him most was the chariot race for Hippodamea's hand. While he did not actually win, he narrowly escaped the terrible fate promised to the losers, and looked on as Pelops eventually emerged victorious. The reason he had sought her hand to begin with was admiration; the princess possessed an astounding ability as a charioteer, which in turn inspired him to train his own daughter in the arts of war.

When outside, Asteropaios would frequent the riverside of the Yellow River Xanthos. There, she would be visited by various water goddesses, the Nereids, who would often traverse the stream. With charming confidence, she would always take on whatever challenges they gave her. Originally, they sought to tease her, but as she began to conquer the games they set, they began to realise that she had the makings of a hero about her like her father. Like so, she won many of their playful affections with her youthful vigour even as the trials they set for her became increasingly demanding. Eventually, they began to ask genuine favours from her, and she complied just as cheerfully, solidifying her place in their hearts: she had been taking them seriously this entire time.

On one such errand, Asteropaios made her way to Amydon, announcing her existence to the capital of Paeonia in a particularly messy fashion after accidentally provoking a warrior by the name of Apisaon. The misunderstanding was compounded further when she eagerly accepted his challenge and started a fight in public. The duel was only broken up by a general by the name Pyraechmes, who was particularly unimpressed with their manners. Before long however, she found herself headed to aid Troy in a rising war with them, preparing for battle despite initially refusing to go. Xantho does not remember what led her to agree to fight, but she jokes that she suspects it was something like a competitive spirit. The more likely explanation is that she simply changed her mind and wished to help her friends.

On arrival, she was made a part of a trio with Sarpedon and Glaucus in a charge that felled the gates of the Greeks. For her first battle, it was incredibly successful, and she was beginning to enjoy herself. After all, she was fortunate enough to have remained by the river where the Nereids had been dwelling, and their adoring support was intoxicating. Regardless, it was stained in bitterness shortly after when a certain Greek hero came to slay her allies en masse, including her friend Pyraechmes. She was consumed with rage, seeking out Achilles to fight and announcing herself to him as "one of Xanthos". However, as they fought, Asteropaios quickly came to realise that it was not him who had killed her friends, but an imposter. She recognised his strength, seeking to keep fighting, but their battle was soon broken up by divine intervention, and she swore to fight him again on fairer grounds, to which he agreed. The two clashed multiple times after that, and on one occasion she observed that the two of them seemed to be fated to die here in this war, to which Achilles bitterly responded something along the lines of "yeah, but you don’t have to say it out loud". The two shared an equal distaste for destiny and the will of the gods, and over that and their competitive attitudes, they seemed to have become something like friends. While Achilles never saw her as his rival as much as Hector, Asteropaios took him extremely seriously as a combatant.

During Achilles's rage, they clashed for the fourth and final time. In his fury at the death of Patroclus, filling the river Scamander with the bodies of those he was slaying, he was polluting the waters where she grew up with that rage. Asteropaios saw herself mirrored — her own anger at the death of her friends at Patroclus’s hand. It was this that made her realise the incredibly obvious fact that she had been avoiding — Achilles was her enemy. He always had been, regardless of anything else, and if she did not stop him now...

Her allies would die.
    Troy would lose.
    The Nereids would suffer from the blood being spilled into the water.
    But most importantly, destiny would be fulfilled.

She could not allow that. For the sake of her allies, for the sake of Troy, for the sake of her beloved goddesses, and for the sake of Achilles himself, she charged on him. At first he did not recognise her in his blind fury, but he began to come to his senses as he experienced the strength of his opponent. Through his invulnerability, Asteropaios had actually hurt him. But it was the moment of vulnerability immediately afterwards that led to the opening with which Achilles fatally wounded her, and with her further attempts to fight through that wound, even Hephaestus intervened and stopped her from continuing. As she lay dying, Achilles lamented that of course she was unable to defeat him — as the son of Zeus, the favour of the gods lay with him. When he sent her body down the riverbank, as if to spite that very notion, none other than the Nereids appeared to ferry Asteropaios's soul away.

"You did well. Better than anyone."
    "I didn’t do anything special."
    "You saved that man’s heart, didn’t you? And you protected us. You stood up for us even if it killed you."
    "That’s nothing special either. You know that I didn’t care about the politics here."
    "That’s just like you, Aste. Come on. We’ll be the ones to save you now."

The river was known as Scamander by men, but as Xanthos by the gods. The granddaughter of Axios had claimed that river for herself a long time ago, so it was no surprise when a new Nereid by the name of Xantho was recorded among them. That is her True Name, after all — Asteropaios was what she was called when she became a human, but the name of that river was what she called herself in the moment that she became a hero.

PersonalityPersonality

Dislikes: Determinism
    Talents: Punching above her weight class
    Natural enemy: Keystine Meluastea Yggdmillennia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Xantho's most standout trait is her honesty to a fault. Taking everything seriously and hiding nothing, she is a person that is particularly easy to hate simply because she has no weaknesses. Confidently laying her inner thoughts bare without reserving a thing as if provoking everyone around her, it is particularly fortunate that she is the charitable type. Ever the optimist, she focuses first and foremost on what she can do right at this moment, and if there isn’t anything then she simply ignores it until a course of action arises. In this sense, she is an incredibly active person, and is particularly averse to boredom. Perhaps this is why she has taken on the habit of simply helping others because she has nothing better to do. Her policy is an open mind and an open heart. It nominally also includes open legs, but she died a virgin, so apparently that is less of a priority.

That said, she is still of very blue blood indeed, and is inclined to act rather entitled in situations where she doesn't get her way. While she is ordinarily fine with her opponents giving themselves unfair advantages (usually with a smug smirk and a remark that "I suppose you do need it to stand a chance after all"), she gets particularly infuriated when she is unable to act herself. In such a scenario, she transforms in an instant from a dashingly imperturbable heroine who meets every challenge with a grin of anticipation into a bratty princess stomping her feet in frustration at the "foul play" that robs her of her chance to hit back. As a person who prides herself on never slowing down, it isn’t hard to see why she would be infuriated by such a thing even before considering the constant divine intervention that ruined her life.

She is particularly prideful and boasts that she is one of the world’s greatest warriors, getting rather upset if one were to suggest that she is, for example, obscure to all but the most ride-or-die Iliad fans, who even then would draw a blank upon actually meeting her. Taken in comparison to the man she declared her rival, whose name is famous around the world, she would most likely end up sulking by herself for a while. Even an offhanded remark that "I thought you were a man" would inspire her to grumble at length about being deserving of more respect.

"I get why that guy is famous, he totally should be, but I'm his equal, dammit! Why the hell is that shiny-headed old man remembered as being his greatest challenge?!"

It would be wise not to inform her that her conversations with Achilles that were recorded ended up being attributed to his horse.

She has something of a grudge against the idea of destiny, and claims that she wouldn’t hesitate to "sock the Moirai in the nads" given the chance. As such, she revels in the very concept of the Holy Grail War, allowing her to finally go all-out against worthy opponents without the gods or fate weighing her down. She probably has a somewhat profound wish hidden in the recesses of her heart somewhere, but she doesn’t really seem to know what it is. She'll settle for wishing for a rematch with Achilles — a fair one this time.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This is a very nice sheet though I think is the simplest one so far and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's actual looks quite clean and nice kind like your typical divine lancer spirit. Though what do you think of the sheets that were publish today.

Blog Entries
    Gonna be totally honest. I haven't had time to read them. I've been trying to translate the latest 20k character chapter in a Japanese webnovel, which I will now try to get back to before sunrise ^^;

I will get around to them, I'm sure.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    And it's here! Nice face claim. Alright, good parameters except for her luck, making any NPs that require a luck check to survive and can get past her op, please nerf spears, her worst nightmare. Her skills are pretty standard except for Essence of the Sea God. Her NPS is fucking bullshit though, with all three of them targeting magical energy. Seriously, you might as well just have created the NP type of Anti-Magical Energy (not that it rolls off the tongue as easily) but I'm confused about this sentence
    At peak effectiveness, Eilitherís Dynamyne’s healing can be compared to repeatedly being struck by a Rank B Noble Phantasm for "negative damage" every turn.
    Does that mean that she can survive being repeatedly hit by B Rank NPs with EILITHERÍS DYNAMENE? I'm also curious on how you managed to come up with the effects of the NPs. Like what made you decide that this spear would consume mp, this other spear would crystalize mp, and this final one can expand the explosion created by consuming mp?
    As for the lore and personalty, not much I can say other than it's good due to my limited experience with them.
    Finally, I think I might have spotted a foreshadowing in the sheet somewhere..... Let see if the future servants would prove it.

Blog Entries
    Honestly, the inspiration was pretty simple. The spears are based on the two fountains of hot and cold water that sprang up in the Iliad after Scamander was assblasted by Hephaestus. Fire consumes air, cold freezes things.

Also, Eiltherís Dynamene isn't strictly capable of making her survive things on that scale. It's more that if she does survive a hit like that, she can heal completely from the damage in about a minute, since it caps out at the level of a dedicated Rank B healing NP. Assuming she has a dense enough MP source to drink from that ED is capable of reaching its maximum, that is.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the extreme nitpick, but simply cancelling curses without severe consequences doesn't sit right with me, even more so with the level of understanding of magecraft the othet sheets show. Is there an additional explanation for how that works?

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I sadly don't currently have much time to properly read sheets, but I've speed read over the sheets you've posted Random and from what I've seen they're really cool and creative. But the thing that really stands out to me is that they are just really pretty to look at. They're probably the visually best sheets I've seen yet.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    xantho is ridiculously powerful. Feels like barely a downside to summoning her. And i still have a grudge against her from GaS.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is a tragic day for all of us in Create a Servant

Kriemhild is now in FGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.