Page 141 of 620 FirstFirst ... 4191131136139140141142143146151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Honestly a little surprised no one here seems to have done a sheet for him yet.
    At most we have him as a joke entry in the Fate/School Life CaS contest a few years ago.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 14th, 2021 at 01:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'm busy, okay? I'll do it in a bit.
    By the way, Bn, maybe you'll be able to do something with Joseph Conrad or Dylan Thomas. Had them on my list forever, but I'm fairly certain I'm never gonna do anything with them.

Bayajidda: A wraith, I suppose. Kinda wish there was... I suppose just more about him. A simple legend, but one with room to expand on to give him a little more flair. Not bad, but I think Maugis was better just by the fact of being more unique and feeling a little more explored than him.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I'm not usually too confident in writing more modern Servants (Kafka and Baird notwithstanding), but these two are interesting. Maybe I could fuse them with phantoms or something. Thanks for the inspiration, though.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 14th, 2021 at 02:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Bayajidda: A wraith, I suppose. Kinda wish there was... I suppose just more about him. A simple legend, but one with room to expand on to give him a little more flair. Not bad, but I think Maugis was better just by the fact of being more unique and feeling a little more explored than him.
    Mm, yeah, I didn't write notes because I was a bit under the weather when I finished his sheet, but I'm definitely less satisfied with Bayajidda than I was with Maugis.

The wraithness wasn't really intentional, but it's something that might want to be played up in a future version of the sheet? I'm not too sure.

I think the fact that I didn't take one version of the story as the main one to base him on (f.e. didn't base him more on the most popular one, which has him be a prince from Baghdad), and then incorporate as much of the other versions as possible as a secondary objective, contributed to me making the Lore section read more nebulous and to limit my choices too much in picking his Skills and NP.

I really wanted to do something with his supposed connection to the historical 'Man on the Donkey' Abu Yazid but I wasn't sure how to spin it and ended up dropping it completely, which probably wasn't the best choice. They couldn't have been the same person but it's said that Bayajidda might've been a folk personification of the part of his followers who fled to the future Hausa states after his death. The reason I didn't go through with this was that I couldn't figure out a satisfying way to do this. It didn't seem fitting to just slap 'True Identity' on a spoiler tag and nestle another Servant into the sheet because that's not quite what's going on. I suppose the concept of the Alter Ego class is vaguely close, but there doesn't really seem to be a unified way to represent being an Alter Ego mechanically other than having the Alter Ego class anyway, so I was a bit hesitant there and couldn't really figure out what to do in the end.

Lastly I suppose I could've taken the supposed connection to Cain some saw (i.e. it boils down to both having important meetings with metalworkers and important encounters at a well) and played it up by extending it to aspects other than those, though that might not be the best idea and seems hard to do without already having made a Cain servant.

So yeah, overall, I could definitely see myself making an updated version of the sheet in the future if I find a way to implement some of this stuff I ended up leaving out to make it more interesting.
    Last edited by Serra; April 14th, 2021 at 03:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    also during some Researches have i found About this Guy perhaps can some one make a servant out of him \/?
    I actually did start writing ideas for a Mad Jack, servant, to be honest it's almost a fully fledged sheet. But I haven't really taken the time to finish it since I find what I did a bit "meh". It isn't bad but honestly, I could have done better. Still, I'll finish what I started since it's an ok sheet, might be interesting to post it.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did think about it, but I always get squeamish about doing real people who lived less than a hundred years ago - especially in Churchill's case as he died within my lifetime.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Heyo, you called for a Monster? Hm? I don't look the part. Well, partner. You wouldn't want to die from fear, now would ya?"

Class: Monster
    True Name: Krampus
    Alt. Class: Berserker, Assassin
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Armament: Wicker Basket
    Region: Europe

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Monstrous Strength A
    A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. It is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast. Monster is a pretty monstrous being, her nature as a demon supporting it, so her rank is high.

Dread Visage D-B+
    The ability to inspire fear in others through one's form and manner. Her rank fluctuates depending on the form she takes with Shapeshifting (Progressive) but the ability to scare is the most undeniable quality of it no matter the rank.

Personal Skills:

Shape-Shifting (Progressive) A
    A skill that refers to borrowing bodies and appearance change. This variation encapsulates taking on appearances and mannerism that fit the time period one is in. Monster has gone through many different portrayals among the various regions of the world to the point that they can easily shift between a harmless and threatening form without trouble.

Wicker Mystic Code B+
    A skill that combines the items associated with Krampus into one single ability. It is the wicker basket that is normally carried by Monster on their travels. It can manifest lengthy stalks of birch wood that can be mentally commanded to bind and attack foes. Once separate items, Monster had them fused into a singular mystic code for their use. It is made more effective upon activation of Krampusnacht.

Divinity D
    A skill for measuring one's divine aptitude. Krampus is, at times, made out to be a child of Hel, the Norse goddess of the underworld, and was believed to previously be the Horned God worshipped by Wiccans. However, due to their current class, the rank has dropped very significantly. Monster has made no comment on this and tries to not acknowledge it as a skill.

Noble Phantasms

Krampusnacht: Night of the Demon of All Hallows Eve
    Type: Anti-Evil

A unique noble phantasm possessed by not just Monster but Krampus as a being. It imposes a conceptual advantage over individuals deemed 'naughty', allowing Monster to easily defeat them as if they were 'just children' to her. However, a very strict limit on this noble phantasm is that it can only affect those who have committed 'naughty' acts that Monster has seen with her own eyes, regardless of their alignment, and that Monster's definition of what constitutes a naughty act may be different than other's definition of it. One more thing is that the advantage lies only in the physical department, meaning individuals would be able to outwit Monster in terms of intelligence.

Grub Vom Krampus: The Demon At Your Doorstep
    Type: Anti-Country

A derivative noble phantasm that activates during the usage of Krampusnacht. Based on the history of Krampus invading dwellings to scare, kidnap, or maybe even kill children, Monster can teleport themselves in any area near the individuals affected by Krampusnacht. They are only to warp to about a few meters away from their chosen target and have to endure a short cooldown before being able to teleport again.

Personality

Monster is mostly reserved from others due to the self belief that as someone outside of humanity, their opinions should not matter to Monster nor should Monster's opinions matter to humanity. Likewise, the act of punishing children for being naughty is something they have no particular feelings for. They view it as just doing her job as a faithful companion and polar opposite of St. Nick, having no particular attachment to the job otherwise, though this may be a quirk of being in their current class. In the event that someone tries to purposely make conversation with her outside a job, they become quite perturbed. They can have relatively quick conversation but would become agitated at the lack of subject, excusing themselves away from the dialogue, with the exception of their Master who they are casual with to the point that it can be offputting. However, one thing Monster enjoys is fighting. No matter who or what is challenging them to combat, Monster would unquestionably take them up on it.

Creator's Note: Here's a redux of my Krampus sheet.
    Last edited by Vance; April 14th, 2021 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Krampus: Megalo Strike Back intensifies
    "can only affect those who have committed 'naughty' acts that Rider has seen"
    So, she was a Rider originally? Not a bad Servant. Couldn't wait half a year for Christmas?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Hmm, I'm not usually too confident in writing more modern Servants (Kafka and Baird notwithstanding), but these two are interesting. Maybe I could fuse them with phantoms or something. Thanks for the inspiration, though.
    also for that do you usually make good orks out of them Ben ! i must say .

Quote Originally Posted by Frigix View Post
    I actually did start writing ideas for a Mad Jack, servant, to be honest it's almost a fully fledged sheet. But I haven't really taken the time to finish it since I find what I did a bit "meh". It isn't bad but honestly, I could have done better. Still, I'll finish what I started since it's an ok sheet, might be interesting to post it.
    Interesting coincidence must i say then !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay now to you two Reviews

Ursula: quite good charackter but i must ask how does he first noblephantasm work like Animation wise is it a sort of mist as iti s quite strong and is thwere a way to counter it aside Magic Resistence respectively can she dispell the effect ? Quite good personality i must say . i would be curious what she think of my cute Dessert Fairy ?
    Also

Mila: Gratulation very good profile Morg i must say she is a rather simpathic and understanndable given her Special nature . really interesting skills About them does she have them as she is "the second Magical Girl " in your Canon ? About her second noblephantasm is it just a "simple power up" noblephantasm or is there included a sort of Transformation ? like how would it be depicted in a anime Adaption ?

Also i am curious as she seem to be able to bond with inhumanly Beings what she would think f my Ruthless Dragonqueen ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    "I am the Wrath of God. I am the Prince of Freedom. I am the Traitor and the Pilgrim. I am Berserker."

Class: Berserker

Appearance

True Name: Lope de Aguirre

Titles: Ira de Dios (Wrath of God); Príncipe de la Libertad (Prince of Freedom); Príncipe del Perú, Tierra Firme y Chile (Prince of Peru, Tierra Firme, and Chile); El Traidor (The Traitor); El Peregrino (The Pilgrim); El Loco (The Mad); El Tirano (The Tyrant) (most of these were self-assigned)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Source: Historical fact

Place of Origin: Born in the Basque Country, at the time in the Kingdom of Castilla, but taken as a Heroic Spirit from his time in South America

Parameters
    STR: B

END: A

AGI: A

MGI: C

LCK: B

NP: A-/B+

Height: 184 centimetres

Weight: 84 kilograms

Dislikes: People who are quick to forgive

Talent: Hellish perserverance

Natural Enemy: Felipe II of the House of Habsburg, Gonzalo Pizarro, Francisco de Carvajal

Attribute: Human

Armament: Metallic prosthetic leg (and himself as a whole)

Catalyst: Anything made in gold and anything that qualifies as a severed body part

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement D

Truth to be told, the pursuit of El Dorado was relatively a footnote in Berserker's life. An excuse to enact his real plans, most likely. It was the expedition itself that came as fated opportunity.

As a Heroic Spirit, however, Berserker sees El Dorado anywhere. Any place he is commanded to go, he sees as literally closer to El Dorado than wherever he is, even if he's already been in the place to which he's being commanded to go.

Moreover, having been abandoned by most of his soldiers near the end of his life and having purposefully killed his daughter for fear she would fall into the hands of the enemy, Berserker's last days were extremely lonely. He will confuse animals with humans, and give speeches to - or hold imaginary conversations out loud with - wild creatures as if they were his soldiers, often only to suddenly realise in the middle of a sentence that they're not who he believes them to be, and attacking them out of the blue to procure a food source and pelts. He will also make the opposite mistake, and attack a human even in the middle of a conversation as he thinks he sees them turn into a tapir or a monkey.

Parameters are Ranked Up.

Personal Skills
    Double Class E-

Berserker possesses both the Berserker class as his primary class and the Faker class as his secondary class at the same time. However, the latter is subordinated to the former, which influences which aspects of the Faker class Berserker is able to effectively attain. This is because Berserker attained the ability to qualify as a Berserker much earlier than the ability to qualify as a Faker: his qualifications for the latter were attained once he declared himself to be the Wrath of God during his rebellion against Felipe II of the House of Habsburg, those for the former had already been attained after the episode of Esquival's murder, if not even earlier.

For I Am Attila (Irregular) —

Though many have been referred to as the Scourge of God, Attila remains as the quintessential example of the term. Most had this title bestowed upon them: not so for Berserker, however, who choose to take it on intentionally. In forming Berserker's Saint Graph, the Grail sensed Berserker's wish to draw a parallel between himself and Attila on purpose and, while determining his Skills, checked how much the overlap between him and Attila applies when we look at their actions.

Because of this Skill, Berserker is able to qualify for the true version of the Scourge of God Skill, although at a lower Rank, since it is extremely close to the Tactics skill for which he would've already qualified, and the additional brutality implied is sufficiently filled by the destruction and massacres Berserker spread in his life.

As Berserker never had the Sword of Mars, he does not qualify for the true form of the Photon Ray Noble Phantasm or its stronger variant, but the broader definition of the base form of Photon Ray as 'piercing attack in which the user channels mana as they charge' was not out of his wheelhouse as a Berserker. Therefore, he was able to attain a (False) version of the Skill, though it is merely a pale imitation of the real thing.

Berserker doesn't have access to Altera's Civilization Encroachment at all because that level of subconscious reality warping would've been too far out of his wheelhouse as a Berserker from the 16th century. Similarly, he does not have access to her Divinity, either; he lacks anything similar to the Crest of the Star, and he cannot have any Rank in the Natural Body Skill due to it being directly in contrast with his life story, since his body was not at all ideal, perfect, and unchanging from birth to death and he even ended up acquiring a limp in battle.

Independent Action B

As fitting of the Prince of Freedom and of one willing to slay even his own soldiers and co-conspirators to be able to follow his own path, and due to the peculiarities of his version of the Mad Enhancement Skill, Berserker has attained a B Rank in this Skill.

It is possible for Berserker to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Scourge of God C

An abnormal evolution of the Tactics Skill. Normally characteristic of Altera, the being better known as Attila the Hun. Since Berserker declared himself to be the Wrath of God, normally he'd have a False version of this Skill. However, the destruction he spread in life and the Tactics Skill Rank he would've had if he hadn't made that declaration were sufficient for him to attain the true version of this skill, albeit at a lower Rank than Altera.

Noble Phantasm
    La Pierna: Treading On

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 1~99

Max Targets: 1 person

Due to not having been summoned in an Archer class, the fame of Berserker's limp and the fact that he usually employed an arquebus in combat have combined and brought to the birth of this Noble Phantasm. It's extremely simple in nature, consisting in a metallic prosthetic leg more durable than Berserker himself. When its True Name is invoked, the prosthetic fires two rapid projectiles akin to large bullets. Though the projectiles are capable of causing considerable damage to Servants with a low Rank in their Endurance parameter, overall it can be considered a low level Noble Phantasm.

Photon Ray: War God's Sword (False)

Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1~30

Max Targets: 200 people

A Noble Phantasm that Berserker spontaneously developed due to his association with Attila the Hun. However, unlike his Scourge of God Skill, which is the genuine article but at a lower Rank, this is a pale imitation of Attila's, or rather, Altera's Noble Phantasm, that has superficial similarities but does not even quite work by the same principles.

In the first place, this is based on one of Altera's lesser Noble Phantasms, not on the one that uses her Sword of Mars to call on Mars and then redirect his attack. So, despite the name, Berserker's Noble Phantasm has nothing to do with Mars. But beyond that, whereas Altera's projects piercing mana like a shooting star exploiting the properties of the Sword of Mars as she charges forward, Berserker channels this Noble Phantasm of his differently. No particular weapon is required. The main similarity is that mana is channeled in a piercing form as the user charges forward. However, in this case, it will be channeled erratically, in the form of multiple sharp and pointed tendrils that will thrash and flail about during Berserker's charge, but will each have much less power individually than Altera's more pointed and controlled charge. Moreover, since Berserker won't be channeling his mana this way through a weapon with the same properties as Altera's, he will run a high risk of destroying the means through which he channeled this Noble Phantasm: most weapons he'd be likely to use would crumble, and even his own body parts would suffer that fate if he chose them as its conduit.

Sueño de la Tierra Firme: Gravity Well

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Anti-Army

Range: Variable (starts at 1~20, no known upper limit)

Max Targets: —

The term 'Tierra Firme' was used for a time by the Western world to designate a portion of the Americas that included one of the territories of which Berserker designated himself as a ruler. However, it has a long history, it having been the usual term to designate all of the Earth's solid surface since the time of the Romans - 'terra firma', the still earth. The suggestive history of the term has been distorted into Berserker's third Noble Phantasm.

Essentially, by invoking this Noble Phantasm's True Name, gravity gets instantly much heavier in an area surrounding Berserker, and continues to get progressively more oppressive as time passes. With sufficient mana expenditure, Berserker is even able to enhance the severity and effect radius by garnering more mass and becoming himself gradually larger than he normally would be. Theoretically, with enough resources, he could even reach or surpass the height of a mountain. However, striking Berserker sufficiently hard can annull the gravity increase until he activates this Noble Phantasm again, and the threshold of strength necessary to pull this off actually gets lower the larger Berserker becomes and the more his radius becomes wide-reaching; annulling the gravity increase will revert Berserker to his original size if he had grown larger.

Lore
    Originally a Basque nobleman, Aguirre was inspired by witnessing the return of an expedition in Seville with Inca treasures, and soon became a conquistador.

In 1544, Aguirre fought for the first viceroy of Peru, Blasco Núñez Vela, who had come to implement the New Laws. These Laws were in theory geared to limit the abuse to which the colonisers could subject the natives, so they were massively unpopular among conquistadores: this sparked a revolt headed by Gonzalo Pizarro and his second in command Francisco de Carvajal, the Demon of the Andes. Aguirre helped free the viceroy after he'd been imprisoned on the island of San Lorenzo, then started to gather more troops for his faction elsewhere. However, the viceroy was killed not long after in 1546, and so were the leaders of the revolt in 1548.

Though he had fought to protect the New Laws, in 1551 Aguirre was nonetheless arrested in Potosí and charged with breaking the laws that protected the natives. The judge chose to disregard Aguirre's attempts at justifying himself and his claims of belonging to the nobility, and sentenced him to a public flogging. This was an extremely humiliating experience for Aguirre.

He waited.

The judge's name was Francisco de Esquivel. Aguirre let his mandate run its course, then sprung into action. Fearing Aguirre's revenge, Esquivel began to change residence constantly. Aguirre tirelessly pursued Esquivel for three years and four months on foot, covering an estimated total of about 6000 kilometres. His soldiers followed in this quest for revenge. Perhaps they agreed with him, and shared his feelings. Perhaps for some it was simply out of curiosity.

Esquivel's efforts were ultimately in vain, only delaying the inevitable. And, when Aguirre found him taking a nap in library in his house in Cuzco, so proved to be the chainmail which Esquivel had taken to wear out of fear of Aguirre's revenge. Aguirre stabbed his body twice, and, having found out the chainmail and its efficacy, simply chose to stab Esquivel through the right temple, killing him.

Aguirre's pursuit of revenge against Esquivel had come to an end. But the conquistador's tale continued. He fled Cuzco, hidden by friends, and took refuge with a relative in Huamanga.

But he would not lay low forever. Others determined that he was needed.

To suppress the rebellion of the conquistador Hernández Girón, Alonso de Alvarado, knight of the Order of Santiago, secured a pardon for Aguirre and his soldiers. They were succesful in repressing the revolt against the second viceroy, but Aguirre was wounded during the fighting. He acquired an incurable limp that became object of scorn and mockery from his peers.

His tale continued.

In 1560, Pedro de Ursúa organised an expedition, nominally in pursuit of the legendary El Dorado. In truth, the aim was simply to divert away veterans that had helped conquer the Inca Empire, to keep them from feeling restless or from worrying about their poverty and send them somewhere they couldn't cause trouble.

Things did not go as Pedro de Ursúa had expected.

Aguirre conspired with another officer, Fernando de Guzman: the two killed and overthrew Ursúa. Aguirre's plan became to use the soldiers that composed the expedition to overthrow the Spanish rule of Peru. Together, they reached the Atlantic (probably by the Orinoco River). The plan was to go from there to conquering Isla Margarita off the coast of Venezuela, then crossing to the mainland to conquer Panama, then crossing the isthmus and taking over Peru. Due to Guzman's opposition to this exact course of action, Aguirre killed him, as well as other members of the expedition that weren't on board with the plan. On 23 March 1561, Aguirre urged 186 officers and soldiers to sign a statement acknowledging him as Prince of Peru, Tierra Firme and Chile, and sent it to Felipe II himself, choosing to take on the additional title of 'El Traidor' and appending it to his own signature.

The conquest of Isla Margarita was a success. Aguirre tricked the inhabitants into letting his army in, claiming they were carrying Inca treasure they had discovered. Once he had arrived, he exterminated all who opposed his rule there, and wrote a letter filled with insults towards Felipe II, which he signed as 'El Peregrino' and 'El Príncipe de la Libertad'. It was the next step, however, that they failed.

Before they could conquer all of Panama, a deserter that had got away, Pedro Alonso Galeas, informed the authorities of the details of his movements. This time, Aguirre's soldiers found themselves unexpectedly surrounded in Barsimeto, facing overwhelming opposition.

Attempts to negotiate by the supporters of Felipe II that had Aguirre cornered nonetheless failed miserably.

Abandoned by most of his soldiers, Aguirre killed his own daughter, Elvira, so that she would not fall into the hands of the enemy, and slaughtered those among his own remaining followers who tried to stop him, as well as many of the enemies who pursued him. Finally, on the 26th of October 1651, two people shot their arquebuses at him. The first only grazed him, prompting mockery from Aguiree. The second shot him dead.

Afterwards, Aguirre's corpse was drawn and quartered. His head was put on a stake. His hands sent to nearby towns. The rest of him was eaten by dogs. Those who still followed him suffered similar fates after being caught.

Personality
    At his core, hidden beneath layers of savage delusions, self-aggrandising and wild ambitions, Berserker is a bitter, unforgiving man who never forgets a grudge. Though he is capable of getting excited over the lives of humans and their deeds, and finding joy in them, he firmly believes that most of humanity is fundamentally unkind. Even his enormous greed is partly fueled by the fact that he believes that deep down gold is more reliable than most humans. Even his envisioning of himself as a saviour figure as the Prince of Freedom and Wrath of God does not include making humanity more kind in its agenda.

Interactions
    Felipe II of the House of Habsburg: "I am the Prince of Freedom, and your crown is nothing to me!"

Gonzalo Pizarro: "Your attempt at a riot was pathetic. You're not even a bastard, you're just a bastard's shadow, and you could never measure up to me!"

Francisco de Carvajal: "You're the Demon of the Andes. So what? I am the Wrath of God! It was always a foregone conclusion!"

Attila: "You and I, we're the same man. Join me. To El Dorado!"

Heracles: "You have no idea how worthless your Columns are, do you, you son of a-"

Anyone directly involved in the Agartha Singularity: "Don't lie to me, cur! You've been to El Dorado! I can see it! I can smell it! Bring me there! Bring me there!"

Notes
    This time I chose someone more closely related to stuff Fate had already dealt with, so I looked more closely into how Fate did Attila and El Dorado, and I actually felt like I could add an Interactions section that could improve the sheet. I'm really liking what I ended up with here overall; I'm a bit worried about whether I nailed the right power / uniqueness level for him or overshot, though.

Personality-wise, there's probably potential for a Lily version here, too, during or after the conflict with Pizarro and Carvajal but before the flogging, still a cynical bastard but farther from personal delusions and conversely with more hope for the world as a whole. Lack of plausible Noble Phantoms would probably be a big issue for that sort of sheet, though.

P.S.: I will most likely not keep this pace with the sheets, so don't worry. Also, after I've got one I'm satisfied with for each of the standard 7 classes (I'm counting Maugis for Caster, but not Bayajidda for Saber as he currently is) I'll most likely take a break from Servant sheets for a while and look more into how to make Mage sheets.
    Last edited by Serra; April 18th, 2021 at 06:48 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aguirre: I feel like giving him Photon Ray as an NP just because of his title as "Scourge of God" when their legends otherwise have no connection is a huge stretch. That title isn't even unique to the two of them, Genghis Khan had it as well and I can't see him having that NP too. His third NP is interesting, but I don't quite get the logic of how it equates to a gravity-increase. Also, does Scourge Of God do anything specific or it just a flavor Skill?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ursula: quite good charackter but i must ask how does he first noblephantasm work like Animation wise is it a sort of mist as iti s quite strong and is thwere a way to counter it aside Magic Resistence respectively can she dispell the effect ? Quite good personality i must say . i would be curious what she think of my cute Dessert Fairy ?
    To be honest I have no idea how her NP would work animation wise, I didn't really think about that. The first thing that come to mind is something like Medusa's mystic eyes? But it's a bit boring, so I guess a mist would actually look way cooler. For the effects, it is true that it's a bit overpowered, but well every petrification power are overpowered. I think it wouldn't work on servant with a C~D rank mana, the same way as Medusa's mystic eyes work.

As for what she thinks of your desert fairy, I think she would be a little bit a intrigued. After all she petrified many people in her lifetime, but she never asked herself how those petrified people felt being turned into statues for years. Arbre du Tenere is a bit similar, so she would likely talk a bit with her, just to know how she felt all those years. But still, she's not a human but a fairy so Ursula won't take her experience as representative of what a human would experience being petrified.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    "I am the Wrath of God. I am the Prince of Freedom. I am the Traitor and the Pilgrim. I am Berserker."

Class: Berserker

Appearance

True Name: Lope de Aguirre

Titles: Ira de Dios (Wrath of God); Príncipe de la Libertad (Prince of Freedom); Príncipe del Perú, Tierra Firme y Chile (Prince of Peru, Tierra Firme, and Chile); El Traidor (The Traitor); El Peregrino (The Pilgrim); El Loco (The Mad); El Tirano (The Tyrant) (most of these were self-assigned)

Source: Historical fact

Place of Origin: Born in the Basque Country, at the time in the Kingdom of Castilla, but taken as a Heroic Spirit from his time in South America

Parameters
    STR: B

END: A

AGI: A

MGI: C

LCK: B

NP: A-/B+

Height: 184 centimetres

Weight: 84 kilograms

Dislikes: People who are quick to forgive

Talent: Hellish perserverance

Natural Enemy: Felipe II of the House of Habsburg, Gonzalo Pizarro, Francisco de Carvajal

Armament: Metallic prosthetic leg (and himself as a whole)

Catalyst: Anything made in gold and anything that qualifies as a severed body part

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement EX

Truth to be told, the pursuit of El Dorado was relatively a footnote in Berserker's life. An excuse to enact his real plans, most likely. It was the expedition itself that came as fated opportunity.

As a Heroic Spirit, however, Berserker sees El Dorado anywhere. Any place he is commanded to go, he sees as literally closer to El Dorado than wherever he is, even if he's already been in the place to which he's being commanded to go.

Moreover, having been abandoned by most of his soldiers near the end of his life and having purposefully killed his daughter for fear she would fall into the hands of the enemy, Berserker's last days were extremely lonely. He will confuse animals with humans, and give speeches to - or hold imaginary conversations out loud with - wild creatures as if they were his soldiers, often only to suddenly realise in the middle of a sentence that they're not who he believes them to be, and attacking them out of the blue to procure a food source and pelts. He will also make the opposite mistake, and attack a human even in the middle of a conversation as he thinks he sees them turn into a tapir or a monkey.

Parameters are Ranked Up.

Personal Skills
    Independent Action B

As fitting of the Prince of Freedom and of one willing to slay even his own soldiers and co-conspirators to be able to follow his own path, and due to the peculiarities of his version of the Mad Enhancement Skill, Berserker has attained a B Rank in this Skill.

It is possible for Berserker to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Battle Continuation B-

Remained a famous warrior and continued fighting even after developing an incurable limp due to injuries in battle, and did not surrender even when encircled by overwhelming forces and abandoned or betrayed by most of his own soldiers. However, though he has been able to fight on through these situations, they have taken a toll on him, as evidenced by the episode of him killing his daughter so the enemy wouldn't capture her.

Scourge of God B

An abnormal evolution of the Tactics Skill. Normally characteristic of Altera, the being better known as Attila the Hun. Since Berserker declared himself to be the Wrath of God, normally he'd have a False version of this Skill. However, the destruction he spread in life and the Tactics Skill Rank he would've had if he hadn't made that declaration were sufficient for him to attain the true version of this skill, albeit at a lower Rank than Altera.

Noble Phantasm
    La Pierna: Treading On

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 1~99

Max Targets: 1 person

Due to not having been summoned in an Archer class, the fame of Berserker's limp and the fact that he usually employed an arquebus in combat have combined and brought to the birth of this Noble Phantasm. It's extremely simple in nature, consisting in a metallic prosthetic leg more durable than Berserker himself. When its True Name is invoked, the prosthetic fires two rapid projectiles akin to large bullets. Though the projectiles are capable of causing considerable damage to Servants with a low Rank in their Endurance parameter, overall it can be considered a low level Noble Phantasm.

Photon Ray: War God's Sword (False)

Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1~30

Max Targets: 200 people

A Noble Phantasm that Berserker spontaneously developed due to his association with Attila the Hun. However, unlike his Scourge of God Skill, which is the genuine article but at a lower Rank, this is a pale imitation of Attila's, or rather, Altera's Noble Phantasm, that has superficial similarities but does not even quite work by the same principles.

In the first place, this is based on one of Altera's lesser Noble Phantasms, not on the one that uses her Sword of Mars to call on Mars and then redirect his attack. So, despite the name, Berserker's Noble Phantasm has nothing to do with Mars. But beyond that, whereas Altera's projects piercing mana like a shooting star exploiting the properties of the Sword of Mars as she charges forward, Berserker channels this Noble Phantasm of his differently. No particular weapon is required. The main similarity is that mana is channeled in a piercing form as the user charges forward. However, in this case, it will be channeled erratically, in the form of multiple sharp and pointed tendrils that will thrash and flail about during Berserker's charge, but will each have much less power individually than Altera's more pointed and controlled charge. Moreover, since Berserker won't be channeling his mana this way through a weapon with the same properties as Altera's, he will run a high risk of destroying the means through which he channeled this Noble Phantasm: most weapons he'd be likely to use would crumble, and even his own body parts would suffer that fate if he chose them as its conduit.

Sueño de la Tierra Firme: Gravity Well

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Anti-Army

Range: Variable (starts at 1~20, no known upper limit)

Max Targets: —

The term 'Tierra Firme' was used for a time by the Western world to designate a portion of the Americas that included one of the territories of which Berserker designated himself as a ruler. However, it has a long history, it having been the usual term to designate all of the Earth's solid surface since the time of the Romans - 'terra firma', the still earth. The suggestive history of the term has been distorted into Berserker's third Noble Phantasm.

Essentially, by invoking this Noble Phantasm's True Name, gravity gets instantly much heavier in an area surrounding Berserker, and continues to get progressively more oppressive as time passes. With sufficient mana expenditure, Berserker is even able to enhance the severity and effect radius by garnering more mass and becoming himself gradually larger than he normally would be. Theoretically, with enough resources, he could even reach or surpass the height of a mountain. However, striking Berserker sufficiently hard can annull the gravity increase until he activates this Noble Phantasm again, and the threshold of strength necessary to pull this off actually gets lower the larger Berserker becomes and the more his radius becomes wide-reaching; annulling the gravity increase will revert Berserker to his original size if he had grown larger.

Lore
    Originally a Basque nobleman, Aguirre was inspired by witnessing the return of an expedition in Seville with Inca treasures, and soon became a conquistador.

In 1544, Aguirre fought for the first viceroy of Peru, Blasco Núñez Vela, who had come to implement the New Laws. These Laws were in theory geared to limit the abuse to which the colonisers could subject the natives, so they were massively unpopular among conquistadores: this sparked a revolt headed by Gonzalo Pizarro and his second in command Francisco de Carvajal, the Demon of the Andes. Aguirre helped free the viceroy after he'd been imprisoned on the island of San Lorenzo, then started to gather more troops for his faction elsewhere. However, the viceroy was killed not long after in 1546, and so were the leaders of the revolt in 1548.

Though he had fought to protect the New Laws, in 1551 Aguirre was nonetheless arrested in Potosí and charged with breaking the laws that protected the natives. The judge chose to disregard Aguirre's attempts at justifying himself and his claims of belonging to the nobility, and sentenced him to a public flogging. This was an extremely humiliating experience for Aguirre.

He waited.

The judge's name was Francisco de Esquivel. Aguirre let his mandate run its course, then sprung into action. Fearing Aguirre's revenge, Esquivel began to change residence constantly. Aguirre tirelessly pursued Esquivel for three years and four months on foot, covering an estimated total of about 6000 kilometres. His soldiers followed in this quest for revenge. Perhaps they agreed with him, and shared his feelings. Perhaps for some it was simply out of curiosity.

Esquivel's efforts were ultimately in vain, only delaying the inevitable. And, when Aguirre found him taking a nap in library in his house in Cuzco, so proved to be the chainmail which Esquivel had taken to wear out of fear of Aguirre's revenge. Aguirre stabbed his body twice, and, having found out the chainmail and its efficacy, simply chose to stab Esquivel through the right temple, killing him.

Aguirre's pursuit of revenge against Esquivel had come to an end. But the conquistador's tale continued. He fled Cuzco, hidden by friends, and took refuge with a relative in Huamanga.

But he would not lay low forever. Others determined that he was needed.

To suppress the rebellion of the conquistador Hernández Girón, Alonso de Alvarado, knight of the Order of Santiago, secured a pardon for Aguirre and his soldiers. They were succesful in repressing the revolt against the second viceroy, but Aguirre was wounded during the fighting. He acquired an incurable limp that became object of scorn and mockery from his peers.

His tale continued.

In 1560, Pedro de Ursúa organised an expedition, nominally in pursuit of the legendary El Dorado. In truth, the aim was simply to divert away veterans that had helped conquer the Inca Empire, to keep them from feeling restless or from worrying about their poverty and send them somewhere they couldn't cause trouble.

Things did not go as Pedro de Ursúa had expected.

Aguirre conspired with another officer, Fernando de Guzman: the two killed and overthrew Ursúa. Aguirre's plan became to use the soldiers that composed the expedition to overthrow the Spanish rule of Peru. Together, they reached the Atlantic (probably by the Orinoco River). The plan was to go from there to conquering Isla Margarita off the coast of Venezuela, then crossing to the mainland to conquer Panama, then crossing the isthmus and taking over Peru. Due to Guzman's opposition to this exact course of action, Aguirre killed him, as well as other members of the expedition that weren't on board with the plan. On 23 March 1561, Aguirre urged 186 officers and soldiers to sign a statement acknowledging him as Prince of Peru, Tierra Firme and Chile, and sent it to Felipe II himself, choosing to take on the additional title of 'El Traidor' and appending it to his own signature.

The conquest of Isla Margarita was a success. Aguirre tricked the inhabitants into letting his army in, claiming they were carrying Inca treasure they had discovered. Once he had arrived, he exterminated all who opposed his rule there, and wrote a letter filled with insults towards Felipe II, which he signed as 'El Peregrino' and 'El Príncipe de la Libertad'. It was the next step, however, that they failed.

Before they could conquer all of Panama, a deserter that had got away, Pedro Alonso Galeas, informed the authorities of the details of his movements. This time, Aguirre's soldiers found themselves unexpectedly surrounded in Barsimeto, facing overwhelming opposition.

Attempts to negotiate by the supporters of Felipe II that had Aguirre cornered nonetheless failed miserably.

Abandoned by most of his soldiers, Aguirre killed his own daughter, Elvira, so that she would not fall into the hands of the enemy, and slaughtered those among his own remaining followers who tried to stop him, as well as many of the enemies who pursued him. Finally, on the 26th of October 1651, two people shot their arquebuses at him. The first only grazed him, prompting mockery from Aguiree. The second shot him dead.

Afterwards, Aguirre's corpse was drawn and quartered. His head was put on a stake. His hands sent to nearby towns. The rest of him was eaten by dogs. Those who still followed him suffered similar fates after being caught.

Personality
    At his core, hidden beneath layers of savage delusions, self-aggrandising and wild ambitions, Berserker is a bitter, unforgiving man who never forgets a grudge. Though he is capable of getting excited over the lives of humans and their deeds, and finding joy in them, he firmly believes that most of humanity is fundamentally unkind. Even his enormous greed is partly fueled by the fact that he believes that deep down gold is more reliable than most humans. Even his envisioning of himself as a saviour figure as the Prince of Freedom and Wrath of God does not include making humanity more kind in its agenda.

Interactions
    Felipe II of the House of Habsburg: "I am the Prince of Freedom, and your crown is nothing to me!"

Gonzalo Pizarro: "Your attempt at a riot was pathetic. You're not even a bastard, you're just a bastard's shadow, and you could never measure up to me!"

Francisco de Carvajal: "You're the Demon of the Andes. So what? I am the Wrath of God! It was always a foregone conclusion!"

Attila: "You and I, we're the same man. Join me. To El Dorado!"

Heracles: "You have no idea how worthless your Columns are, do you, you son of a-"

Anyone directly involved in the Agartha Singularity: "Don't lie to me, cur! You've been to El Dorado! I can see it! I can smell it! Bring me there! Bring me there!"

Notes
    This time I chose someone more closely related to stuff Fate had already dealt with, so I looked more closely into how Fate did Attila and El Dorado, and I actually felt like I could add an Interactions section that could improve the sheet. I'm really liking what I ended up with here overall; I'm a bit worried about whether I nailed the right power / uniqueness level for him or overshot, though.

Personality-wise, there's probably potential for a Lily version here, too, during or after the conflict with Pizarro and Carvajal but before the flogging, still a cynical bastard but farther from personal delusions and conversely with more hope for the world as a whole. Lack of plausible Noble Phantoms would probably be a big issue for that sort of sheet, though.

P.S.: I will most likely not keep this pace with the sheets, so don't worry. Also, after I've got one I'm satisfied with for each of the standard 7 classes (I'm counting Maugis for Caster, but not Bayajidda for Saber as he currently is) I'll most likely take a break from Servant sheets for a while and look more into how to make Mage sheets.
    Much more historical then my gold clad version. Tying him to Attila was an interesting choice. Making his declaration of being "King of Terra Firma" and applying it to the older meaning of the term in order to give him gravity powers was quite clever. Not sure about the EX Madness Enhancement or the Independent Action in personal skills. 8/10, would get lost in the jungle with again.

Blog Entries
    Saber of the Battlefields

Class: Saber
    True Name: Jack Churchill (Mad Jack)
    Origin: Historical Facts

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MAG: E
    LCK: A+
    NP: C

Likes: War, surf, honestly everything that is exciting (but above all war)
    Dislikes: Peace
    Talent: War, everything

Class Skills
    Riding (A)

Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Mad Jack knows how to drive everything perfectly, he did go on the battlefield with his motorcycle after all. Also, he was the best surfer in Great Britain.

Personal Skills
    Thirst for War (A++)

Thirst for War is a skill given to servants with an intense thirst for combat. This ability makes it possible to ignore mental interference, in fact the user is much more focused on everything that is related to war or combat and does not have time to be distracted by other meaningless things. At too high ranks, the servant can become far too violent mentally, a creature swearing only by war and violence. Thirst for War also makes it easier to learn skills related to the art of war.

Mad Jack is completely obsessed with war, he adores war, there is nothing else in the world that can replace the fun of war. When the Japanese surrendered after the two nuclear bombs, he told his friend he felt deeply betrayed.

"If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"
    (He actually said that, well at least that’s what wikipedia is telling me)

Mad Jack (B)

Mad Jack is a skill which embodies Jack Churchill, a man who defies the odds and does the impossible in the most extravagant way. In a time where fire weapons are without equal, he fights with a bow and is victorious. With his madness, he brings victory.

A skill which allows Mad Jack to do the impossible. The skill is similar to Pioneer of the Stars, but it’s a bit weaker and doesn't embody changing the world but altering the fate of the battlefield. The broadness of this skill is smaller, but still, it wouldn't be surprising if he won the Holy Grail using a frying pan. Screw the rules, he’s Mad Jack.

Audacious Charisma (C)

Audacious Charisma is a subclass of Charisma. It’s the ability to inspire troops the more the user acts in an audacious manner. An unusual kind of Charisma given by people who were usually called mad but still respected and admired.

Mad Jack is without a doubt a mad man. He’s audacious, bringing his bagpipe on the battlefield, he inspired his troops to fight until the end with his music. He was quite audacious, many would have called him a fool, but his troop called him a hero. A hero who repeatedly brings them victory.

All Kinds of Talents (B)

All Kinds of Talents is a skill given to servants with talent in multitudes of different fields.

Mad Jack is a man of many talents. He is an excellent archer being the best of his time, a parachutist, a remarkably skilled bagpiper, an expert surfer, etc... He can do anything he practiced when he was alive at C Rank or higher, and learns faster than normal for matter he only just got started.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Optimal Officer Equipment
    Broadsword of the Battlefield

"Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed."

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) / Anti-Army

Broadsword of the Battlefield is Mad Jack's Noble Phantasm under his Saber class. This is the sword he wore on the battlefield in World War II. When he wears this sword he is recorded as being in his "optimal" form, an officer's ultimate weapon. So although not really a good enough fencer to be able to be a Saber, he obtains with this Noble Phantasm the Swordsmanship skill at rank A +. In addition, all of his physical parameters are increased by one rank when wielding his sword, allowing him to be able to fight with mythical servants.

When revealing it's true name, the sword acts as a morale boosting tool, the Mad Jack skill then passes to rank A and the allies receive many bonuses.

Lore
    John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill, DSO & Bar, MC & Bar (16 September 1906 – 8 March 1996) was a British Army officer who fought in the Second World War with a longbow, bagpipes, and a claymore Scottish broadsword. Nicknamed "Fighting Jack Churchill" and "Mad Jack", he was known for the motto: "Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed."

Personality
    Mad Jack, like his name suggests, is a bit mad. He always loved exciting stuff, but the thing he prefers above all is war! Oh, war is without a doubt the thing he loves the most about this world. Where everyone sees war as something bad and tragic, Mad Jack in his madness perceives it as something fun. He enjoys the thrill it gives him, he likes everything about it!

In a Holy Grail war, he just wants to have fun. This kind of war is something that intrigues him, he would love to fight legendary heroes until death, oh but of course he won’t die. He might be a modern servant, but he’s a prodigy, he’s incredibly strong and talented. A servant of this level shouldn’t exist in the 20th century, but still, Mad Jack seems to defy all the odds, that’s the kind of person he is.

Nevertheless, he would have been stronger if he had been summoned as an Archer, but hey, Saber is also good I guess.

Creator's Notes, Fun Facts and stuff
    Far from being perfect but it was the occasion to post it since Kabalisto Koga was talking about him. It isn't as fleshed out as my other sheets since I was less inspired, but still I think I like the version of Mad Jack I made. When you actually see what this mad lad achieved during his lifetime, he's without a doubt worthy of being a heroic spirit. Also, his NP is maybe a bit too powerful, but when reading about him I really had the feeling that he's the kind of servant that defies all odd and must have a way of fighting even mythical heroes.
    Last edited by Frigix; April 16th, 2021 at 08:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Jack Churchill: Wow, I'm not that familiar with the real guy's history but based on your take he's way crazier than I expected even given the epithet "Mad Jack". He sounds like he'd rival the Major's "I love war" speech from Hellsing. He is a bit OP, though I suppose that's inevitable from making him a Heroic Spirit at all.

Mad Jack In Combat! is kind of a weird Skill though for being both generic (just a combo of two existing Skills) and also absurdly specific to him. Even Thirst For War is a bit of a stretch (especially at that rank) since I'm pretty sure there's some mythical or historical figures who loved fighting as much as this guy, but I'm willing to buy that given how important it is in his characterization. "Embodies his achievements in the numerous battles where he fought" though just seems vague enough that pretty much any martial hero would have something like that. If you still want him to have another original Skill I'd make something like 'Audacious Charisma' where he can inspire his allies in proportion to how audaciously he acts on the battlefield and his victories, which sort of fits the "inspires his troops with strange charisma" aspect you were aiming for.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    “Mankind has always been an honest species. They are honest to their desire, they are honest to their conflicting nature, they are honest to their hypocrisy.

Human. There is no second that I don’t despise your kind.”

(Image VA: Kaede Hondo)

Class
    Berserker
    Epithet
    The Dragon Prince
    Identity
    Zmeya Gorynych
    Origin
    tri bogatyrya folk songs, Russia
    Height/Weight
    164cm (horn included)/58kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Evil
    Attribute
    Earth

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    A- A- A- A++ E A++

Lore and Character

Lore:
    Zmei Gorynych, the dragon that appears as an antagonist in various bogatyr tales. Just like the name Ivan Tsarevich, Zmei Gorynych may not be a name of an individual but merely a placeholder for evil zmei, dragon shapeshifters of Slavic legends. Among them, Zmeya Gorynych - is the individual who appears in various arts and literature as the three-headed fire breathing monster and codifying how the dragon-kind zmei should be.

“Zmeya is not a name. It simply means a female snake. I never had one, neither does a phenomenon need to have. But I suppose a human isn’t familiar with such a concept, you could treat it as such for your convenience.”

For all she knows, she has been the protector of the Smorodina River since its creation. For all she knows, her children have roamed the Saracen Mountain before it was named as such. Simply a force of nature, she diligently abides by the law of the world, the law that governs her draconian instinct.

Dragons terrorize men is the law.

She understands that slowly and rapidly, the world is heading to the Age of Man. Knowing that humans will soon replace the fantasy completely, becoming the new ‘Primate’ of the world, she understands that one day a hero will come for her head if she doesn't conform to change. Understanding that a dragon doesn’t necessarily need to devour men, she found a solution to that problem, namely, by imprisoning them in cages that she needs extreme effort to break. In turn, she promised to never invade the human realms and physically harm her prisoners ever again. Now capable of stopping herself from devouring humans and meets her needs to torment them at the same time, she and her children live in peace as the feared dragon prince of the mountain.

However, taking their freedom is still an unnegotiable and unforgivable act. Mankind will not be satisfied until none of them, not a single soul, is harmed in any way but by their own hand.

“Lived countless ages yet I never realized my foolishness.”

Just like what she feared, a hero that is capable of resisting her existence is born. The young man possesses a strong sense of justice, unable to bear watching people being enslaved for a dragon’s selfish amusements, decided to break every pact she made with humanity:

One, to never set foot to Saracen Mountain.
    Two, to never trample the baby dragons.
    Three, to never rescue the captives.
    Four, to never bath in the boiling hot Smorodina River.
    The second one, in particular, turns her into a constant desire to trample humanity, more than what she has felt as a simple mechanism of nature.

When the young man took a bath in the river of the dead, she attacked him, yet the hero bested her in a duel. Frightened that a mere man capable of defeating her, she begs for his mercy. The hero, possessing a humble heart, spared her in exchange that she will never enslave humanity again.

She has no intention to honor that promise. In her point of view, it is humanity that violated the pact between them in the first place.

“I decided to burn his city. And kidnap the princess of his kingdom. A violation of trust for another violation of trust. The same concept as what you humans call ‘equivalent exchange,’ the fairest of fair.”

By this point, she has become a full-blown threat to humanity. An evil dragon always destined to be slain by a hero, by the same young man that bested her, the bogatyr Dobyryna Nikitich. They fought for three days straight, and she was ultimately defeated by him after another three hours of fighting. And that man wiped out her children before he could behead her multiple heads, only able to lament them by futilely drowning the land with her poisonous blood.

Personality:
    Boiling hatred toward humanity. She is summoned as the Zmei-Prince that wanted exact revenge toward them.

Despite such a view, she continues to be a person that honors a pact. Regardless of how big or one-sided a promise was made, she will not break her vows even for a hundred years. Even if she clearly expresses her disapproval toward humanity, she is far from an impulsive dragon that will crush her opposition with a drop of a horn.

Because deep inside, before there is the evil Zmei-Prince, there is an idealist woman that once resists murdering people as much as she could.

Yet, because of enduring the temptation of nature for so long, she is also surprisingly fragile. A single broken promise is enough for her to drop all the pretense, a single hero is enough for her to lose faith in humanity.

And yet...

Why did she resort to kidnap the princess instead of killing her? Why did she never attempt to kill the prince of the bogatyr? Why did she doesn’t destroy the kingdom completely? With all the strength she possesses? With all the grief, fury, and hatred toward humanity she felt at the time? If she simply wants revenge toward the hero, she can do all of the above with relative ease.

Perhaps... the reason why she stays on the surface for so long despite the world no longer needing her, the reason why she stubbornly fights against her own nature before her fated end is because she was waiting, waiting, and waiting: for a hero to appear and save her.

“What a fool.”

Armament, Class and Personal Skills
    ARMAMENT:
    Cages: An impromptu weapon, she uses it liberally with her Mana Burst as a glorified flail, but she prefers to trap her enemy inside if she can.

CLASS SKILLS:
    Mad Enhancement (Reversal)
    E-
    Her Mad Enhancement comes from her continuous desire to remain in the mortal realm, refusing to migrate to the Reverse Side. She continuously represses her nature as a zmei, sealing her full power and Noble Phantasm, uniquely granting negative modifiers to all of her physical Parameters and Dragon Core related abilities by 1 Rank. While this is largely demerital, it is the only way for a human Master to be able to reason with her, as the dragon of boiling fury has no mercy toward all kinds of humanity.

Rather than ‘mad’ in human standard, one can see her desire to resist her instinct as a dragon that grows mad.

PERSONAL SKILLS:
    Magic Resistance
    A-
    Being a dragon herself, the Dragon Core inside grants her monstrous protection toward A-Rank or below magecrafts. Under the effect of Mad Enhancement (Reversal), it is unable to be displayed at its full power most of the time. But manifesting her draconic parts with Shapeshift will grant her access to its full capacity.

Shapeshift
    A
    The ability to change her appearance into a human, regardless of their sex, a staple ability of zmei. She is capable of changing her appearance to any kind of person at will, provided they are smaller than her original size. In combat, she uses it to manifest different draconic parts without succumbing to her natural desire. This also decreases the minus modifier from Mad Enhancement as she taps her true draconic nature. Because being summoned as a Servant, she can’t maintain her true form without the constant need for magical energy.

“This appearance? I know that man is in love with the princess, I decided to use it against him. That’s all. It doesn’t work after fighting him for a few hours, though.”

“That girl… is strange. If she wanted to be a human that much, she should grow another head to unlock that power instead of assimilating humans that may corrupt her. ‘That’s the point?’ I... can't understand the young Tugarin at all.”

Mana Burst (Flame and Water)
    A-
    As a dragon that governs the boiling river between mortals and the dead, she is a very rare breed of dragon that possesses a Dragon Core with two elements: fire and water. This allows her to coat her cage and body with flames or water; or using them in tandem to control boiling acid.

In her human form, she is limited to use one element at a time, only when she decides to manifest a dragon head, she is capable of accessing her boiling acid element.

Her discipline of this ability is so great, she is able to replicate Presence Concealment by coating herself with water and making her Mana density appear the same as those found in nature, submerging and following the flow of the river, and appears in front of Dobrynya without notice.

However, in terms of channeling it to a weapon, she mostly does so to make a flaming cage-flail and nothing else.

“What am I supposed to do with a cage? Young Tugarin is better than me in this kind of thing, I’m sure.”

Mother of Zmei
    B
    A Skill she gained as the codifier of the zmei subspecies. She is capable of giving birth to low-level zmei as long the time and the magical energy needed is fulfilled. It also grants her conceptual advantage toward fellow dragon shapeshifters, similar to an Authority. This modifier also applies to zmei with more heads than her, even if she is physically weaker.

Due to past trauma, she will not use the zmei-birthing ability regardless of the situation.

Noble Phantasm

Smorodina-Zmeya
    Great Dragon of Boiling Boundary

A++
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 100 Unit
    Maximum Target: 1 Person

A Noble Phantasm to access her true strength as the three-headed dragon prince. Smorodina River, said to be a boiling river that engulfs those who fall into it in flame, it is a boundary between the mortal realm and the land of the dead. Upon its creation, the world has tied her existence as its protector from any mortal that dares to cross it.

Her three-heads mark her strength as a fully matured zmei, and as the protector of the boundary to the underworld, she possesses a powerful vitality to resist death. Even powerful heroes will take days to inflict a meaningful injury, as behind her thick scales lies a strong regeneration rate and a myriad of immunities toward magics, poisons, heats, and colds. It is accessed by removing her Mad Enhancement, fully embracing her true self as a force of nature and the source of evil.

While possessing a colossal size, her true strength lies in her unique Dragon Core. Each head possesses a different dragon breath, the left one capable of releasing flames that will burn a city to ashes, the right one capable of unleashing torrents that will force through the strongest of walls, and the middle one capable of discharging boiling acid of the Smorodina river that will kill anything it touches.

Despite only possessing three, she is potentially as dangerous as a nine-headed zmei or even greater zmei. Being the one that defines and codifies zmei subspecies, she knows that possessing more heads will make her more animalistic. She continues to use her cunning intelligence, control Mana Burst more effectively than the rest, and is not afraid of underhanded tactics. But this also means that she can still, theoretically, to be negotiated with.

Naturally, to access this form in a prolonged time, a massive amount of Magical Energy is required. There is the need for careful preparation to utilize this Noble Phantasm effectively.

To add insult to injury, she is capable of a suicide attack by overloading her own blood and unique element using Mana Burst to go nuclear, creating a rain of deadly acid, evaporating anyone nearby. A dragon prince whose spite toward humanity knows no bound.

Trivia
    • A second Zmei Gorynych (or Tugarin, depending on the version) appears in the song of Dobrynya and Marinka. A Dead Apostle and a Witch, Marinka created an inferior clone of Zmeya and Tugarin by using their blood she harvested following their original defeats. It is one of Marinka’s Noble Phantasms. Unlike the dragon waifus, she is super irredeemable.
    • Due to not devouring humans for years, her strength grows considerably weaker, which is one of the contributing reasons she is defeated in the first match. By the second match, after she invaded the city, she was a full-blown kaiju.
    • Prior to Fate/ConQUEST, she initiated an attack on the capital city of Moscow after confirming the three bogatyrs are no longer alive. However, a different hero, a young woman dressed in black, ultimately slays her.
    • Tugarin and Zmeya’s Draconic Adventure when?

Blog Entries
    Arcana 0
    ‘What monumental occasion this is! Who would have imagined that in trying to summon the perfect hero, you would be left with nothing but a Fool! What delicious irony. What a turn of events! But please, do not despair, for there is none more capable of walking this path then I!’

True Name
    Allignment
    Class
    Alternative Classes
    The Fool
    Chaotic Neutral
    'Joker'
    Voyager / Watcher

Height
    1.80m
    Weight
    85kg
    Region
    Egypt
    Source
    Occultism
    Dislikes
    ‘Perfection’

Parameters
    STR
    END
    AGI
    MAG
    LCK
    NP
    D
    D
    C
    D
    A
    A

Background

The Fool represents all beginnings.

The road leading to all goals.

A being which exemplifies the simplicity of an individual who is just starting to walk the paths of life while learning more about themselves and the world which surrounds them. An entity that while blank, burns with a yearning to evolve and become more than it was before.

The Arcana represent a journey.

The culmination of life as a trip which begins with the Fool, Arcana 0, and culminates into the perfect being who has experienced all the world has to offer. A power which only the Fool is capable of achieving amidst the hundreds of famed heroes. Only a Fool would be willing to try doing so!

Normally an Alter Ego, this Arcana is unfettered from its connection to other heroes which utilise its power. Such as Marie Anne Lenormand, and Lady Frieda Harris.

Manifested in its purest form, now the Arcana is free to pursue its own journey!

Love.

Hate.

Glory.

Defeat.

He will experience them all. He will welcome all the pains and pleasures of life as only a Fool can!

Personality
    A man of relentless ambition in pursuit of his goal. For Arcana 0, his newfound lease in life couldn’t be anything but the greatest gift for one such as him, who represents life yet never experienced it himself.

With his good mood and curiosity, even the harshest pains of life do nothing but fill him with gratitude at the thought that he is finally able to live. And indeed, will treat his enemies as ‘traveling companions’, by turns helping them and by others hindering them in order to make his own journey the most exciting possible.

Arcana 0, the Fool, is foolishly trusting.

Foolishly brave.

Foolishly upbeat.

One could say he is the essence of a hero’s determination to walk a difficult path. Which he now does with a smile on his face and a song on his heart. Changing and evolving as he experiences life and those experiences become his strength.

The only thing capable of ruining his good mood is interference.

He dislikes the idea of third parties interfering with his journey and the journey of others around him. To the point that he will confront these entities as a Wild Card and completely derail their plots.

Simple solutions to complicated problems bore him.

And he wishes to see the struggle of truly human beings so as to learn from them.

Modified Class - Joker
    Heroic Spirit of Trickery and Mischief.

In actuality not a real class, the Joker was created as a result of tampering with the Holy Grail by a master in particular who desired to summon a servant with the strengths of all classes combined. A feat which lead to the summoning of an irregular servant who named himself ‘The Joker’.

In practice a particularly unique Alter Ego, the Joker Class does not exist outside the medium of the modified grail. If a servant were to be summoned using the modified grail, they would become a Joker Servant, and be able to freely switch between their available Class containers.

Class Skills

Shuffle

A+
    Joker’s signature Skill. Allowing for the switching of class containers partway through summoning. The more possible class the servant can manifest into, the higher the rank of its skill, which determines the cooldown period between class changes.

Personal Skills

The Fool

A
    Joker’s unique skill in his Arcana 0 state. A form denoting the beginning of a journey. As ‘The Fool’, Arcana is able to remain manifested indefinitely and can move a vast distance away from the Grail which summoned him

Powerless Shell

C+
    The ability to hide one’s true nature as a heroic spirit, Arcana won’t be able to hide his presence from other servants, but he will register as an average human

Cartomancy

E
    The ability to foretell the future of someone else. It isn’t a form of clairvoyance. It is a form of card divination Joker can use to provide a brief overview of the future.

Noble Phantasms
    Major Arcana: The Road Traveled by All
    Anti-Self
    A

The Fool’s Journey as represented in the Major Arcana is one of constant change, where The Fool learns and experiences the world. And as they experience it, evolve to fit their new circumstances. So as Arcana 0 continues to travel the world and evolve, he will soon become Arcana I - The Magician. With each subsequent incarnation strengthening Joker as it becomes more aware of its existence and gains knowledge and wisdom.

It is theorized that if Arcana is allowed to become The World, a truly great catastrophe might befall humanity as a ‘Perfect Being’ of Earth lays judgement upon them.

Relationships

EMIYA
    “Ah, a fellow Fool. Oh come on now, don’t make that face. We both know the path you chose was hard so you should take pride in being such a colossal Fool. I certainly admire you for it!”

Merlin
    “The Magician. Why good evening, sir! I’d very much like to have a chat with you about that love life of yours. What I want to know, you ask? How to avoid Towers sounds like a good start.

Ozymandias
    “The Emperor… my apologies… The Sun! As one whose origins are tied to the same land as your own I cannot help but be curious of your life. And how you dealt with so much misfortune.”

Artemis and Orion
    “Well if it ain’t the Lovers. I’ve heard there was a brand new class for those types. Any chance of you guys showing me what being in love is all about. Ma’am! Please stop choking him!”

The Moon
    “To think I’d be able to see the boogeyman himself. Please don’t manifest without permission again. Even if you hold the title, that doesn’t mean you get to skip everyone else’s turn.”
    Last edited by Wyvern; April 14th, 2021 at 10:47 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    The Fool: Now that's an unusual idea for a Servant. Getting some strong Persona vibes here, especially the Skill letting him swap Classes (a la the Wild Card users being able to contract with Personas of all different Arcanas). His personality is cheerful but a little scary in how he seemingly has no compunctions on how far he'll be willing to go for the sake of his "journey" or care for the ramifications to the world. I take it his NP gives him new/stronger abilities for each Arcana he assumes? Curious if you thought of any examples on what some of them could do.