Page 184 of 621 FirstFirst ... 84134174179182183184185186189194234284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post

i havent read your newest profile but this was my thought as i read These Messages
    I have no clue what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore either but I'd rather not have what seems like political discourse (?) on the Thread. There are more appropriate places for that.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed, stick to the nasuverse, everyone.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    I cant see your pictures, Fortuna. I see them in the code when i wanna reply with quote, but not here
    or are they supposed to be simple dots?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    yep fixed

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Only recently started writing here, so do tell me if i made a mistake or any thing that might help me get better. Here goes.
    NOTE: Due to the nature of this servant, this character sheet will use Fernando Pessoas original attributes alongside his other selves general attributes.

Caster of Hundred Faces

Source: Site where I took image

Class: Caster
    True Name: Fernando Pessoa
    Alignment: Various (True Neutral)
    Source: Literacy (Historical Fact)
    Place of Origin: Portugal

Parameters:

STR: E~B (E)
    END: E~B (E)
    AGI: E~B (D)
    MGI: E~B (C)
    LCK: E~B (C)
    NP: E~A+

Height: Various (173 cm)
    Weight: Various (60 kg)
    Dislikes: Various
    Talent: Various (Poetry and Writing)
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes, Thomas Edison, Arthur Prototype (?)
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Various (Regular clothes from 20th century)
    Catalyst: Literary works of Fernando Pessoa or perhaps even something associated with a certain friend of his.

Class Skills:

Item construction C: It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. In Fernando Pessoa's case, this skill would normally be lost in favor of the skill Heteronym. However, it can still be accessed through his third skill, Magick.

Territory creation EX: It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Due to his fighting style being tied to his many heteronyms, there is no need for him to create a territory for a Magic Workshop like ordinary Casters, since his own mind is a workshop.

Friendship of the Beast E: A small token of friendship from an old friend that allowed for Fernando Pessoa to be registered in the Throne of Heroes. No effects whatsoever.

Personal Skills:

Heteronym EX: The literary concept of the heteronym refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a writer to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from pseudonyms n that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters that have their own supposed physiques, biographies, and writing styles.
    Just as Fernando Pessoa had created many different selves, this skill allows him to change between those many heteronyms, changing his parameters and possibly Noble Phantasm. The following rules used for each heteronyms are the following: Each heteronym has fixed parameters, due to a fixed amount of points being available to spend in each stat. Those parameters also cannot go above rank B.
    By applying this skill besides himself, it is possible to create a Non-Classed Servant or even a Demi-Servant out of someone, the later only through the use of Magick to invoke a Deity/Spirit, although due to Casters low aptitude to use it, it would be a weak Deity/Spirit. However, certain conditions must be met, such as requiring literary expression that allows for it to be materialized, costing time and inspiration. It also takes a toll on Caster to invoke due to not being used to it. Finally, most of the time these "Servants" are weaker than regular Servants, lacking initially any stats, although they might come with a Skill or even a Noble Phantasm and their stats can change with time and other variables.

Expert of Many Specializations (Magecraft) A+: The access to and the use of many professional skills with proficiency, which in Caster's case are Writing, Poetry, Philosophy, Sociology, Astrology, Mysticism, Spiritualism, Numerology, Alchemy, Psychology, and many others, although due to being summoned as a Caster, it focus more on skills related to magecraft. Every heteromy has an affinity with each skill, so although every heteronym can use any skill, skills unrelated to an heteronym in use will have a decrease in the rank.

Magick C: The Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will, including "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic, being theoretically possible to cause in any object any change of which that object is capable by nature. His interest in occultism lead him into meeting with the occultist Aleister Crowley which in turn allowed for Fernando Pessoa to learn to use Magick. Can only be used by Fernando Pessoa and no other heteronyms.

Noble Phantasm:

Fragmentação do "Eu"
    Let Us Speak of Our Existences

Type: Anti-Mind Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 2 (Self and Target)

Fernando Pessoa, by projecting all his heteronyms at the same time onto an enemy, applies a strain into the mind of the enemy due to the different lives and personalities of 76 different people. It shatters the psych of the target, resulting in the momentary loss of its identity. Its effectiveness is related with the Ego of an enemy, with a person with a small Ego losing their identity for a long time while it is meaningless against someone who can take all the Worlds Evil or someone who deals with such mental issues regularly. Nonetheless, it is an effective weapon against Servants, since the identity is closely related with their power. By temporarily removing the identity of an enemy Servant, It effectively seals their Noble Phantasms until they can recover from their confusion.
    Caster can also use each heteronym individually, simply by shifting into a different heteronym instead of using the main person. It applies the concept of "This heteronyms life experiences" or "This heteronyms poetic meaning" as both a conceptual attack and a mental attack towards an enemy. While not as useful as using all heteronyms at once, it is still a great weapon due to its sheer versatility. It requires great consideration due it being more effective against exploited weaknesses, such as, for example, using the theme of Guilt against an enemy whose downfall is associated with it. It is a good alternative against enemies with big Egos who can shrug loss of identity easily.

Lore:
    Fernando Pessoa, in full Fernando António Nogueira Pessoa, (born June 13, 1888, Lisbon, Port.—died Nov. 30, 1935, Lisbon), one of the greatest Portuguese poets, whose Modernist work gave Portuguese literature European significance.
    From the age of seven Pessoa lived in Durban, S.Af., where his stepfather was Portuguese consul. He became a fluent reader and writer of English. With the hope of becoming a great poet in that language, Pessoa wrote his early verse in English. In 1905 he returned to Lisbon, where he remained, working as a commercial translator while contributing to avant-garde reviews, especially Orpheu (1915), the organ of the Modernist movement. Meanwhile he read widely not only in poetry but in philosophy and aesthetics. He published his first book of poetry in English, Antinous, in 1918 and subsequently published two others. Yet it was not until 1934 that his first book in Portuguese, Mensagem (Message), appeared. It attracted little attention, and Pessoa died the next year a virtual unknown.

Fame came to Pessoa posthumously, when his extraordinarily imaginative poems first attracted attention in both Portugal and Brazil in the 1940s. His oeuvre is remarkable for the innovation of what Pessoa called heteronyms, or alternative personae. Rather than alter egos—alternative identities that serve as counterparts to or foils for an author’s own ideas—Pessoa’s heteronyms were presented as distinct authors, each of whom differed from the others in terms of poetic style, aesthetic, philosophy, personality, and even gender and language (Pessoa wrote in Portuguese, English, and French). Under their names were published not only poems but also criticism on the poetry of some of the others, essays on the state of Portuguese literature, and philosophical writings.

Pessoa delved into the occult halfway through his life, when he took part in "semi-spiritualist sessions" that were carried out at home, but he was considered a "delaying element" by the other members of the sessions. Pessoa's interest in spiritualism was truly awakened in the second half of 1915, while translating theosophist books. This was further deepened in the end of March 1916, when he suddenly started having experiences where he believed he became a medium, having experimented with automatic writing. Pessoa stated also that he had "astral" or "etherial visions" and was able to see "magnetic auras" similar to radiographic images. He felt "more curiosity than fear", but was respectful towards this phenomenon and asked secrecy, because "there is no advantage, but many disadvantages" in speaking about this. Mediumship exerted a strong influence in Pessoa's writings, who felt "sometimes suddenly being owned by something else" or having a "very curious sensation" in the right arm, which was "lifted into the air" without his will. Looking in the mirror, Pessoa saw several times what appeared to be the heteronyms: his "face fading out" and being replaced by the one of "a bearded man", or another one, four men in total.
    The characters of the main heteronyms were inspired by the four astral elements: air, fire, water and earth. It means that Pessoa and his heteronyms altogether constituted the full principles of ancient knowledge. Those heteronyms were designed according to their horoscopes, all including Mercury, the planet of literature. Astrology was part of his everyday life and Pessoa kept that interest until his death, which he was able to predict with some accuracy.

As a mysticist, Pessoa was an enthusiast of esotericism, occultism, hermetism, numerology and alchemy. Along with spiritualism and astrology, he also paid attention to neopaganism, theosophy, rosicrucianism and freemasonry, which strongly influenced his literary work. He has declared himself a Pagan, in the sense of an "intellectual mystic of the sad race of the Neoplatonists from Alexandria" and a believer in "the Gods, their agency and their real and materially superior existence". His interest in occultism led Pessoa to correspond with Aleister Crowley and later helped him to elaborate a fake suicide, when Crowley visited Portugal in 1930. Pessoa translated Crowley's poem "Hymn To Pan" into Portuguese, and the catalogue of Pessoa's library shows that he possessed Crowley's books Magick in Theory and Practice and Confessions. Pessoa also wrote on Crowley's doctrine of Thelema in several fragments, including Moral.

Personality:

Casters mind harbors 76 different people including himself as both the Orthonym (one who creates Heteronyms) and as an heteronym. That way, Caster can command each other heteronym while also being one. Regarding each self, it would be difficult to explain all heteronyms, so it is better to explain the Orthonym and the most famous heteronyms: Fernando Pessoa, Alberto Caeiro, Álvaro de Campos and Ricardo Reis.
    Fernando Pessoa: Although master of poetry, Fernando Pessoa showed very little of his talent in life. A Lyrical and nationalist poet cultivated who a poetry focused on the traditional themes of Portugal and his nostalgic lyricism, which expresses reflections on his “deep self”, his worries, his loneliness and his boredom. Fernando Pessoa was several poets at the same time. Having been "plural", as defined, he created personalities of his own for the various poets who lived with him. His first encounter with the occult shaped his way of thinking, inspiring to create heteronyms. This lead to the growing interest in the occult, something that grew with being summoned as a Caster.
    Alberto Caeiro: A shepherd loved by the gods, although he speaks little of fields or gods. A farmer who lives a simple life, he is the simplest of Fernando Pessoas heteronyms. A poet in contact with nature, extracting from her the naive values with which she feeds the soul. For Caeiro, “everything is as it is”, “everything is as it is”, the poet reduces everything to objectivity, without the mediation of thought. Caeiro values simplicity and demonstrates his taste for nature. For him, more important than thinking is feeling, delegating all knowledge to the sensory experience. The language of his poetry is simple, after all, Caeiro did not study beyond elementary school. Even so, or maybe because of it, he is considered the master of heteronyms, having as disciples Ricardo Reis and Álvaro de Campos.
    Álvaro de Campos: The most important heteronym of Fernando Pessoa, a naval engineer, Álvaro de Campos values modernity and is a pessimist, because despite the taste for progress, the present time anguishes him. His style can be defined in three phases: decadent, progressive and pessimistic. With a rebellious and aggressive temperament, his verses reproduce the revolt and the non-conformity, manifested through a true poetic revolution.
    Ricardo Reis: He studied medicine and, before, at a Jesuit college. Left for Brasil after the implementation of the First Republic in 1910 since he was a monarchist. Just as Caeiro values simplicity, Ricardo Reis likes what is simple, but in a sense of opposition to what is modern. Traditionally, for him, modernity is a show of decadence. Its language is classical and its vocabulary, erudite. He was a profound admirer of classical culture, having studied Latin, Greek and mythology. Reis's work is the classic ode, full of aristocratic principles.

Relationships:

Aleister Crowley: An old acquaintance he met due to his growing interest in the occult. Fernando Pessoa corresponded with Aleister Crowley and later helped him to elaborate a fake suicide, when Crowley visited Portugal in 1930. He also translated some of Aleisters works. Would be thrilled if Aleister was to be summoned alongside him.
    Helena Blavatsky: Is interested in her works. He once translated some of her books.
    Arthur (Prototype): "For some reason, that person looks at me a lot. I wonder what he is looking for?"

Creator Notes: There might be some similarities between this servant and an assassin version made by another user named Gallereon. For example, i used Enkidus irregular parameters as a basis for my servants parameters. However, i decided to put the E~B (Fernandos current parameter) based on another user since it looked better like this instead of just putting like, for example, Jack (Berserker) "All parameters except Noble Phantasm are tuned by transformation". I hope thats ok. Anyway, thanks for reading, and any feedback would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 20th, 2021 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Realized Alter Ego =/= Heteronym. Completed Personality

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Fortuna

I didn't perceive anything you were saying as overly negative. It's genuine feedback, and I'm always happy to have it. I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on the Mary<->Jack connection, but that's fine, it's just a difference of opinions. Delahaye will be reworked at some point too, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

As for God Force, Hotengageki actually means Sky Piercer. Canon Lü Bu has God Force as the "true name," but the weapon had that name in the original history of the Three Kingdoms period. It was changed because of the projection of Chi You, a War God, onto him, but the polearm (for her, a Dao, for original Lü Bu, a Ji) was just his psuedo-artifact weapon as a mortal. It couldn't change forms or anything like that. Her use of her Hotengageki is closer to the Dynasty Warriors/Romance of the Three Kingdoms version of the weapon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Only recently started writing here, so do tell me if i made a mistake or any thing that might help me get better. Here goes.
    NOTE: Due to the nature of this servant, this character sheet will use Fernando Pessoas original attributes alongside his other selves general attributes.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Fernando Pessoa
    Alignment: Various (True Neutral)
    Place of Origin: Portugal

Parameters:

STR: E~B (E)
    END: E~B (E)
    AGI: E~B (D)
    MGI: E~B (C)
    LCK: E~B (C)
    NP: E~A+

Height: Various (173 cm)
    Weight: Various (60 kg)
    Dislikes: Various
    Talent: Various (Poetry and Writing)
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes, Thomas Edison, Arthur Prototype (?)
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved (Heteronym), Feminine Looking (Heteronym), Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Various (Regular clothes from 20th century)
    Catalyst: Literary works of Fernando Pessoa or perhaps even something associated with a certain friend of his.

Class Skills:

Item construction C: It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. In Fernando Pessoa's case, this skill would normally be lost in favor of the Heteronym creation skill. However, it can still be accessed through his third skill, Magick.

Territory creation EX: It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Due to his fighting style being tied to his many Heteronyms, there is no need for him to create a territory for a Magic Workshop like ordinary Casters, since his own mind is a workshop.

Friendship of the Beast E: A small token of friendship from an old friend that allowed for Fernando Pessoa to be registered in the Throne of Heroes. No effects whatsoever.

Personal Skills:

Heteronym EX: The literary concept of the heteronym refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a writer to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from pen names (or pseudonyms, from the Greek words for "false" and "name") in that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters that have their own supposed physiques, biographies, and writing styles.
    Just as Fernando Pessoa had multiple faces, this skill allows him to change between his many heteronyms, changing his parameters and possibly Noble Phantasm. Although each heteronym in his life has a fixed parameter, should he decide to create a new heteronym as a servant, it is possible to choose the parameters. However, Fernando Pessoa has a fixed amount of points to spend in each stat, cannot go above rank B, their Noble Phantasm rank wont be as high as others and it require literary expression that allows for it to be materialized.
    In some scenarios, by applying this skill on another target, it is possible to create a Non-Classed servant or maybe even an Alter Ego servant out of someone, even from another servant. However, certain conditions must be met, such as the same condition to create a new heteronym for himself, and most of the time these "Servants" are weaker than regular servants if made from a human, although that can change with time and other variables.

Expert of Many Specializations (Magecraft) A+: The access to and the use of many professional skills with proficiency, which in Casters case are Writing, Poetry, Philosophy, Sociology, Astrology, Mysticism, Spiritualism, Numerology, Alchemy, Psychology, and many others, although due to being summoned as a caster, it focus more on skills related to magecraft. Every Heteromy has an affinity with each skill, so although every heteronym can use any skill, skills unrelated to an heteronym in use will have a decrease in the rank.

Magick C: The Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will, including "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic, being theoretically possible to cause in any object any change of which that object is capable by nature. His interest in occultism lead him into meeting with the occultist Aleister Crowley which in turn allowed for Fernando Pessoa to learn to use magick. Can only be used by Fernando Pessoa and not other heteronyms.

Noble Phantasm:

Fragmentação do "Eu"
    Let Us Speak of Our Existences

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 2 (Self and Target)

Fernando Pessoa, using all his 81 heteronyms simultaneously, shatters the psych of the target, resulting in it no longer being able to know their true name. It effectively seals Noble Phantasms and inflicts several debuffs. Also, by specifying one heteronym instead of using all, the rank and effect changes, dealing a more specific and more powerful effect instead of several.

Lore:
    Fernando Pessoa, in full Fernando António Nogueira Pessoa, (born June 13, 1888, Lisbon, Port.—died Nov. 30, 1935, Lisbon), one of the greatest Portuguese poets, whose Modernist work gave Portuguese literature European significance.
    From the age of seven Pessoa lived in Durban, S.Af., where his stepfather was Portuguese consul. He became a fluent reader and writer of English. With the hope of becoming a great poet in that language, Pessoa wrote his early verse in English. In 1905 he returned to Lisbon, where he remained, working as a commercial translator while contributing to avant-garde reviews, especially Orpheu (1915), the organ of the Modernist movement. Meanwhile he read widely not only in poetry but in philosophy and aesthetics. He published his first book of poetry in English, Antinous, in 1918 and subsequently published two others. Yet it was not until 1934 that his first book in Portuguese, Mensagem (Message), appeared. It attracted little attention, and Pessoa died the next year a virtual unknown.

Fame came to Pessoa posthumously, when his extraordinarily imaginative poems first attracted attention in both Portugal and Brazil in the 1940s. His oeuvre is remarkable for the innovation of what Pessoa called heteronyms, or alternative personae. Rather than alter egos—alternative identities that serve as counterparts to or foils for an author’s own ideas—Pessoa’s heteronyms were presented as distinct authors, each of whom differed from the others in terms of poetic style, aesthetic, philosophy, personality, and even gender and language (Pessoa wrote in Portuguese, English, and French). Under their names were published not only poems but also criticism on the poetry of some of the others, essays on the state of Portuguese literature, and philosophical writings.

Pessoa delved into the occult halfway through his life, when he took part in "semi-spiritualist sessions" that were carried out at home, but he was considered a "delaying element" by the other members of the sessions. Pessoa's interest in spiritualism was truly awakened in the second half of 1915, while translating theosophist books. This was further deepened in the end of March 1916, when he suddenly started having experiences where he believed he became a medium, having experimented with automatic writing. Pessoa stated also that he had "astral" or "etherial visions" and was able to see "magnetic auras" similar to radiographic images. He felt "more curiosity than fear", but was respectful towards this phenomenon and asked secrecy, because "there is no advantage, but many disadvantages" in speaking about this. Mediumship exerted a strong influence in Pessoa's writings, who felt "sometimes suddenly being owned by something else" or having a "very curious sensation" in the right arm, which was "lifted into the air" without his will. Looking in the mirror, Pessoa saw several times what appeared to be the heteronyms: his "face fading out" and being replaced by the one of "a bearded man", or another one, four men in total.
    The characters of the main heteronyms were inspired by the four astral elements: air, fire, water and earth. It means that Pessoa and his heteronyms altogether constituted the full principles of ancient knowledge. Those heteronyms were designed according to their horoscopes, all including Mercury, the planet of literature. Astrology was part of his everyday life and Pessoa kept that interest until his death, which he was able to predict with some accuracy.

As a mysticist, Pessoa was an enthusiast of esotericism, occultism, hermetism, numerology and alchemy. Along with spiritualism and astrology, he also paid attention to neopaganism, theosophy, rosicrucianism and freemasonry, which strongly influenced his literary work. He has declared himself a Pagan, in the sense of an "intellectual mystic of the sad race of the Neoplatonists from Alexandria" and a believer in "the Gods, their agency and their real and materially superior existence". His interest in occultism led Pessoa to correspond with Aleister Crowley and later helped him to elaborate a fake suicide, when Crowley visited Portugal in 1930. Pessoa translated Crowley's poem "Hymn To Pan" into Portuguese, and the catalogue of Pessoa's library shows that he possessed Crowley's books Magick in Theory and Practice and Confessions. Pessoa also wrote on Crowley's doctrine of Thelema in several fragments, including Moral.

Personality: Cannot be said for certain, since Caster is composed of 81 different selves. One thing is certain, being summoned as a Caster peaked his interest in the occult.

Relationships:

Aleister Crowley: An old acquaintance he met due to his growing interest in the occult. Fernando Pessoa corresponded with Aleister Crowley and later helped him to elaborate a fake suicide, when Crowley visited Portugal in 1930. He also translated some of Aleisters works. Would be thrilled if Aleister was to be summoned alongside him.
    Helena Blavatsky: Is interested in her works. He once translated some of her books.
    Arthur (Prototype): "For some reason, that person looks at me a lot. I wonder what he is looking for?"

Creator Notes: There might be some similarities between this servant and an assassin version made by another user named Gallereon. For example, i used Enkidus irregular parameters as a basis for my servants parameters. However, i decided to put the E~B (Fernandos current parameter) based on another user since it looked better like this instead of just putting like, for example, Jack(Berserker) "All parameters except Noble Phantasm are tuned by transformation". I hope thats ok. Also, might edit later his personality after i research more, since for now im having some difficulty in expressing how he would act. Also might try to explain better his Noble Phantasm in the future. Anyway, thanks for reading, and any feedback would be appreciated.
    Not bad. Sort of like a "Build-your-own-Servant". NP is interesting. Would like a little clarity on how it works.

Blog Entries
    Pessoa:
    I dig that, that is a really cool interpretation of a literary gimmick. An army of one. Now I get the Prisma Metaphor in your LB too. This aspect maybe even brings some ideas for my future works.
    I hope you plan on doing a sheet for your Savior from the LB too, the idea is unique.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    The only thing that comes to mind to get negative feedback right now is to make a George Floyd Servant, recent, controversial, packed with emotions and no matter how you depict him, there is guaranteed to be the opposite side with polar opposite view.
    Not enough to use. Even if I was to try and make a Servant that represented everyone else who had to deal with that, it would either be a decent Avenger or a really weak Berserker, and the concept itself doesn't interest me too much. If I did it, it wouldn't be Floyd, because, as bad as it sounds, he's just going to become forgotten as part of the larger issue. I would need a name that has had staying power and represents the issue or oppression better. I may want to make a controversial Servant, but I also want to make it well.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, guess that would entail a whole study of the issue in history. Perhaps you find the first person that counts as being 'oppressed' in history/mythology and make them a herold that represents all the victims like the Nameless Soldier or even the Dodo lately did. I like Servants that represent a larger whole like that and that issue could be really interesting but delicate to handle.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Not enough to use...
    literally just stick with arthurian stuff

Blog Entries
    Hmm, guess that would entail a whole study of the issue in history. Perhaps you find the first person that counts as being 'oppressed' in history/mythology and make them a herold that represents all the victims like the Nameless Soldier or even the Dodo lately did. I like Servants that represent a larger whole like that and that issue could be really interesting but delicate to handle.
    I thought we were going to stop talking about this since some people would rather there not been another Anne Frank or my old Divine Spirits debacle again with several pages of flaming between all.

Spartacus already exists to represent the first person being oppressed anyway IIRC. You'd have to go even farther back than that.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; May 21st, 2021 at 02:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Not bad. Sort of like a "Build-your-own-Servant". NP is interesting. Would like a little clarity on how it works.
    Thanks. A better way to explain his NP is it has 2 ways to be used:
    1) He uses all Heteronyms and functions similar to Sei Shonagons Emotional Engine, in which 81 personalities and lives full of contradictions are applied all at the same time in the mind of an enemy, confusing them to the point them having a hard time understanding who they really are. Since a Noble Phantasm is a connected to identity, it effectively shuts down their possibility of using their noble phantasm until they recover from Casters own Noble Phantasm.
    2) He uses one Heteronym and it functions by applying work(s) related to the Heteronym onto the target. Unfortunately, since im bad a poetry, i might not be able to give a real example, but it would be like using a Heteronym whose life is associated with guilt. By using this Heteronym, the enemy might be affected by guilt. Instead of connecting negative concepts onto their target, Caster can use symbolism from that Heteronyms work to damage the opponent, like Hans now does after his animation update in FGO.
    I hope this clarifies how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Pessoa:
    I dig that, that is a really cool interpretation of a literary gimmick. An army of one. Now I get the Prisma Metaphor in your LB too. This aspect maybe even brings some ideas for my future works.
    I hope you plan on doing a sheet for your Savior from the LB too, the idea is unique.
    I did this right now because i already had Caster done previously, but now that im at it, im gonna try to do Savior.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I thought we were going to stop talking about this since some people would rather there not been another Anne Frank or my old Divine Spirits debacle again with several pages of flaming between all.

Spartacus already exists to represent the first person being oppressed anyway IIRC. You'd have to go even farther back than that.
    I see nothing wrong with discussing the potential for a servant that represents an omnipresent concept without going into specific names. It is the same as Nameless Soldier Sheets or pinetrees Dinosaur Fascionation or even all the Jack ideas.

I read about the Anne Frank thing, but now you have my attention regarding ur "Divine Spirit debacle". Im curious

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I see nothing wrong with discussing the potential for a servant that represents an omnipresent concept without going into specific names. It is the same as Nameless Soldier Sheets or pinetrees Dinosaur Fascionation or even all the Jack ideas.

I read about the Anne Frank thing, but now you have my attention regarding ur "Divine Spirit debacle". Im curious
    That's why I said you'd have to think about someone beyond Spartacus TBH. You could probably do something with Moses or even Saint Onesimus as a Ruler for named ones at least? Heck, you can even mix Onesimus with his later counterpart in history.

Not gonna go into the Divine Spirit shit since I've changed my viewpoint somewhat, but you can probably find it somewhere in the last Thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    literally just stick with arthurian stuff
    That's not all I am, though...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There are more then one ways as specially after the official indroducing of lostbelts can i say Mugen Kanosei =Endless Potencial .Like are from every Person many viewpoints from which one can start .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    That's why I said you'd have to think about someone beyond Spartacus TBH. You could probably do something with Moses or even Saint Onesimus as a Ruler for named ones at least? Heck, you can even mix Onesimus with his later counterpart in history.

Not gonna go into the Divine Spirit shit since I've changed my viewpoint somewhat, but you can probably find it somewhere in the last Thread.
    I could imagine a Harriet Tubman Servant that's actually an agglomeration of all the souls who traveled the Underground Railroad in pursuit of freedom. That could work and be past enough to not fall afoul of the controversy from writing incredibly modern figures as Servants. Heck I wrote one for her myself a while back though I'm honestly not that proud of it... (Nothing I find really wrong, just some parts weren't fleshed out as much as I'd like)