Page 190 of 620 FirstFirst ... 90140180185188189190191192195200240290 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I guess I'm the only Queen fan around these parts, huh? (T_T)
    About whic Queen ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have not listened to a full Queen album in at least half a decade, and I never saw the movie. I love them, but it's been a hot minute.

Blog Entries
    I've always wanted to make a MacBeth sheet filled with Highlander references

will simp for Queen

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About whic Queen ?
    This Queen.

I named one of the Skills in my last sheet after this song from my favourite band expecting everyone would get it... but no one did apparently.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I completely forgot that was even a song until you said Queen.

Blog Entries
    The Chikara Production Studios are proudly present you !\/

Start

You are Holding some old Fragments of a poetic work in your Hands which yuo have found in the last days in a old Manuscript Archive you have searched for your search after a Catalyst for a strong servant as you were in hury as already two Servants were Summoned and you thought that amngst These script Fragments are must some be from renowed Scholars or Philosphers which would be definetely powerfull Caster class servants as you could discern that already the Rider and Berserker servant was already summoned ,as you were a Combat Mage did you thought that a supportive Caster may close your oppenings in your Fighting style .

Though as you found this abandoned (or atleast it looked as such) Antiquariat did you thought that perhaps some old and valueable documents were there which you found some ,the owner must had ties with some Museal Departments or must payed a great amount to get as you despite you werent really able to read These antique script parts you could tell that it were ancient Greek and Roman script parts so did you chosed the oldest Looking ones which were framed in a Golden Looking Display so you thought that it would make a great Catalyst . you took it with you and withhin your hideout did you place it on a Podium .

At first you made shure that your Bounded Fields were functioning you didnt wanted a interuption as you heard that in a last Grailwar such a disturbed summoning Ritual caused much unforeseen casualities so you Security precaustions despite you werent usually such overcarefull Individual did you wanted to make shure that the summoning is not disturbed .

So after you started the summoninng Riul which started as intendet and after withhin the mist shroud a Figure stepped Forward you thought relieved .

"I did it!"

Were you surprised Were you surprised

That you saw a in Armor clad Greek Fighter .

Which looked at you you cynicall smilling and said "you have expected someone different i asume ? "

"Well i am also surprised that my martial prowess was not entirely un-remembered i must say "

"Welll then shall i introduce myself i am the Servant Saber and my true Name is Aischylos let the Destiny that brought us together be mercifulyy Master !"

Title:Father of Tragedy ,First of the Three Great Greek Tragedian
    Heght:180 cm
    Origin:Greece History
    Alignment:Neutral ?
    Attributes:Men,Earth
    Weapons: a Sword ,Armor,Shield ,Dagger
    Other Qualfying Classes:Caster,Ruler,Remainer
    Likes:The Plays of the World , Kind hearted Humen, Wisdom
    Dislikes:respectless People ,unneccesary Violence
    Hobbies:wrighting new Plays , traveling and to spectate art of the Stage

Parameter:

Strenght:B
    Endurance:B
    Agility:B+
    Luck:A
    Mana:B
    NP:EX

Background

Aischylos was Born in the Noble Family Eupatridae in the Deme of Eleusis where he grew up in a agricultural enviironment were he helped and worked in his youth in a vineyard until the God Dionysus visited him in his Sleep and commanded him to turn his Attention to the nascent art of Tragedy ,as he woke up did he wrothe his first tragedy and participated in the year 499 Bc and won in the Age of 26 his first Victory at the Dionysia Festivals.

He experienced in his youth the democratic restoration of Cleisthenes . Later did he outo f Duty Feeling participated aas Soldier and Warrior in the Battle of Marathon aswell at the final terrestric War the Battle of Platea and the Naval battle of Salamis .Many remembered the Commitment of Aischylos and his Brothers that fought brave .

After These Battles did he again wrought Tragedy Plays amongt others his greatest Work that still today is existing ,The Persian . Also did he traveled and showed his Plays in the meditereanian Region .

Personality

Aischylos is at first a rather insightfull and steadfast Person. He possess a great Feeling of Duty so did he helped his Family in their agribussiness and as he as he had three Siblings ,is he a Family men , so did liked to spend time with them .As he often was able to see the reasons behind the Humen behavior and combined with his educated Knowledge saw he often the works of Fate .

As he was a quite religious Men did he holded a fascination About the stories About their Godsso did , he once even recieved a Embassy of Dionyssus himself which lead him to the Tragedy in which he demonstrated great skill as his Plays demonstrated a Depth of Live and that Destiny is the leading element .

However later did he saw that the invading Persian caused destruction and pain upon Greece so feeled he the Duty and Obbligation to defend his Homelands along with his Brothers ,were he demonstrate his great prowess ,although he was far from being titulated as legendary was he amongst the upper halv fighters in prowess and the fact that he went out without great wounds was a feat as he participated in the famuos War of Marathon , the last terrestrial Battle of Platea aswell the Naval fight of Salamis .

During These fights saw he the workings of Destiny and developed a slight fatalistic sight and he saw the gavitas of life . Though he aw the Persian as Danger o f his Homeland and Family did he saw them as fellow People of a other culture which he respected what was demonstrated in his Play of the Persian where he treated them with Respect as he know that also they are bounded . He was however quite pleased that his Plays enjoyed great renown and praise .

Later did he also educated his two Sons awswell his Nephew in the Poetic art . He also liked that through his Plays fame he was able to travel and to see the World . Tough was he once accused by asebia as he was once acused to have Elements of the Mystery Cult ,so did he flew from the Scene as it could have put him
    under Death Penalty and despite he could easily defend himself did he instead let the fate itself decide his Outcome .

Demeanor as Servant:
    He is surprised and delighted t be summoned as Servant . As as Saber his rather youthfull aspects are more present is he rather more lively and despite he appears sharp tongued and brash at times does it is rather his Display of his insightfullnesss as he can discern the core of a Person as despite he never Wort any real philosophic Works is he quite philosophic and Deep understanding men which sought the meanings of life and out of this reason were he was able so real and livelike to ptoray These struggles in his tragedies .

So is he delighted if a Opera or Theater Building is in the City and would out of curiousity spectate some of their Play and evaluate the Setting and whole performence . Also does he like to study the culture and if there are comparable theatre like festivities like in Japan Kabuki .

A other aspect is that he deeply can understand the tragedy of life so should he see a car or other incidents and see how People are taking photos of the misery would he know off their cellphones or cameras and accuse them of that they take delight in the mysery of other he would even use his Ilusionic abbillitoes to give them a even better view at it and tell them that behind every Tragedy a life is Standing . As he loaths such thoughtless demeanor does it in himself provoke Anger .

He sees the current Humen as one which doesnt have endured tragedies as thoughtless and disrespectfull . He is withn the Grailwar quite interested in the other Servants especiall the Caster if the Caster is a fellow Greek Poet or Sophist then would he like to have a conversation and Exchange under Men of Intellect. Should he encounter Greek Heroes is he naturally excited ,he bears no hatred for Persian servants though should Encounter Xerxes the Great would he be eager to fight against him personnaly .

Also despite he has the potencial of a Master full Manipulator does he rather use his mental Knowledge rather supportive in Combat then for sheming purpossess .

He sees the Grailwar as opportunity and has followed the call to find source for new Plays as he will in his free time wright a new one which he will bestow his Master with its Publishing .

Demeanor Towards Master:
    He is initially towards his Master rather cooperative servant which support them however he is a honorable and brave fighter which dislike Cowardly manner.

As he is in the fight truly brave and steadfast a Attribut which was projected through his works unto the Greeks and left after some accounts a cultural Impact .However he is not one without tactic or one that not evaluate the situations .

So does he he expect of his Master a Combat ability as he doesnt tolerate non combatants in a Grailwar or in General in battlegrounds , should example wise his Master be a Child will he despite that he were himself a Father be in this Class a big brother figure which will sometimes teasingly ridicule but not harmfuully instead are withhin them valuable advises ,similar like with other masters will he act similar as he holds him like a Playwright and would like to see which Play the World will Show him . However he wants that his Master will have a better Outcome if possible in sense of personal development .

If his Master is a Combatant (Mage or not ) then will he like to Exchange their experiences and also some views of the world view . He can tolerate many inmoralities of his Master as he knew that in a War there are neccesarities that Arent allows sometimes Moral choices ,though he he cant stand truly Evil Masters.

He has actually not a true Wish ,though after getting in Knowledge that so many works of ancient poets and philosophers or other Scholar of the world are loost has he the wish that their works are rstored and that they are emerging out of the oblivion .
    Dialogues:

Xenophon:"You have great prowess and Cleverness i must applaud you how ould it be if we Exchange our experiences on a drink ?"

Aristophanes:"I have to be gratefull for the Honor you offer me through your works how would it be if we try to make a colleborative work together ?"

THales:"THe first and Father of the Philosophers i am honored to meet you , what you are curious About my experiences and the intellectual Background of my Plays very well i would be curious About your Juice creations "

Arthoria:"You life is truly a Tragedy though i Refrain from further humiliate you rthough i hope hat as servant you will notice the Errors you made ."

Herakless:"The great Warrior himself !??! i am in awe ."

Sophocles,Euripides:"Are perhaps Sophocles or Euripides here ? what they Arent to bad i would have liked to conversate with them ."

Tugarin: "Ist to bad that your life went into oblivion , i cant stand that i will wright Play of your life and will then bring it on the Stage of the Theaters !"

Pallanides:"I thank you sincerely as what hte Muses are for the Artists are you for the Warriors thus have you also granted me once your Blessings accept my gratitude "

William Shakespeare:"You are the most famous Playwrighter of the modern World . i am curious can you Hand me out some of your Manussrcipts of These Plays i want to examine them "

Hippokrates:"The Father of Medicine huh, i would have wished that you were Born earlier then would have been able to save many wounded Greek Fighters trust me..."

Shappur II:" What you are asking me if i can wright a Play "the Arabians" ? Wel i could but berfore i would Need some Sources of Information then we could talk About it ,you are inviting me to a Royal talk and you are what !? Well that intrigues me i accept the asssignment and Invitation ."

Titanica:"poor Thing , if you allow i will tell the People of your view of the Story if you allow okay ?"

Abre du Tenere:" That was truly delicious , i am curious About your Stories please tell me them ."

Skills
    Classkills:

Magic Resistence:B
    Due to he lived during the times as Gods still had their grasp over the world ,aswell as he was initiated in the Mystery Cult of Eleusis does he possess great Durability against even Sorceries of the Age of Gods, further does he dispell Spells below three verses.

Riding:C+
    Can ride and mount any Animals or mundane mount over average , plus he has greater dexterity wth ships pr Boats as he participated in the Naval Wars against the Persian Forces.

Personal skills:

Father of Tragedy:EX
    Is the Sublimation of Aischylos Status as Father of the Tragedic Genre , as through his Invention in including a second Player in the Plays made he the Foundation for the later great Plays ,upto the Movies and series of the modern World ,further does this skill signifying his everlasting legcy as even after his death were his Plays performed and he was recognised as the first Grand Master of the Western Entertainment . However he was able to connect the Play with his life experiences so that his Plays were filled with the fruits of the life.

As such does skill allow Aischylos acces to the following skills :Human Observation , Golden Tongue , Psychological understanding . a Sortiment of skills that lets him understanding the nature of humen and ways to grasp their Attention and captivate them so gains he plus modifiers in all mental activities like Diplomatic conversation ,seduction , psychological Warfare , further allows him to gain insight in the mindset of a other Humen or servant .

"Well you thought the Content of my stories were invented no the best stories are born out of self experience!"

Eye of Mind: B

Is e skill accumulated during his fights against the Persians where he demonstrate great prowess , this skill significe his skill as Warrior as Soldier , as even his Grave Stone spoke About his Noble prowess as despite he was a famous Playwright was he he better remembered by his fellow Veterans for his great prowess . THe fact that he returned alive and rather non critical injuried speaks or his great skill as Warrior .

"The Modern World remembers me mostly as playwright but they Forget that i once were a brave Warrior for my Homeland."

Eleusinian Teachings: B
    Denotes the Member ship into the Eleusinian Cult and its Possession of its mystery , as a Citizen of the Eleusis was it natural that he was initiated in its mysteries and tachings .

Further as he in a time lived where the Mystery of the Age of Gods were the standart aswell as he possesd a out of modern Mage standarts high Quality Magic circuits does he possess quite great aptitude of Sorcery although he used during his Life rather seldom These techniques ,has he as servant even greater opportunity to use them .

The techniques consisting out of botanomancy , geomantic chtonian techniques like with which one can detact other through the soil several meters away ,sorcry of "Flowing" aswell specific necromancy techniques , beside healing and enhancement Sorcery ,although was Aischylos by Age of Gods standarts just "a capable MAge" are These standart superior to the modern Levels so could his capabilities be compared ovver three~ Corner with a Brand Ranking Mage .

Disengage(Veteran):C
    Is the reward skill of Saber as the Survivor in the War against the Persian , it is similar to Disengage though rather then the usual active on deed basing skilll does this skill is a passive benfitt , this skill allows to flee of a fight and return to a nearely similar state like at the start , like that negative status effects like poisen are negated so that it ensure that after the withdrawal of the he gets a certain Degree of Health back .

Noblephantasm

Entanglement of destiny:Tragedy of Lify
    Emlploki tis Moiras:Tragoedia tis Zois

EX
    Anti-Unit(Destiny)

Is the Sublimation of Aischylos Plays Foundation which finds its foundation in the experience of the world similar like he used his own experiences in the War against he Persian Forces for his most famous Play ,Persai (The Persian) is this Noblephantasm draws from the very "experience of the World" as Saber himself describet .

The exact form of this Nobolephantasm is depending on the Target he uses it one , as after the True Name release of this Noblephantasm it engulf both Aischylos and his target are they put inside his Reality Marble which though not represent Aischylos own Mindscape it iis the embodient of their greatest Tragedy of their Life as in the Case of Servants can be said that the most Heroic Spirits are in sense Beings that fought against the Tragedy that life bestows onto on .

Atfirst there is a difference to his Caster Version as in this Class does he Plays the second Actor in the Reality Marble similar like jis Invention in the Tragedic Plays in the Second(and possible more actors). Now back to the Details the Opponent is brought into a Embodiment of their personal Tragedy and Saber gets the Role as its second Player which will be in the most cases their Nemesis their greatest Enemy , as example wise in Arthorias Case will it be the fatefull War of Camlan and Mordred the second Player . This Noblephantasn has the power to draw upon the Records of the World as this use the Records in he World itself so are all circumstances reconstructed so instance wise if Arthoria would be summoned as Saber is she for the Duration withhin this Reality Marble granted Acces to Rhongominiand Noblephantasm , as withhin his Noblephantasm is etablished a Connection to the Throne of the Heros more exact to the True Heroic Spirits or perhaps even to the Throne of the Gods itself as the whole scenery is replicate so have the oppoents a Status similar like to their condition they had so are Berserker servants regaiing their sanity or skills like Innocent Monster are negate as the "true " records of the World are used untainted by misinformation .

Aischylos himself is taking on the Role or Appearance of Archenemy so does he turn into a Pseudo servant of them in that he take on their appearances aswell every abbillity they had at the Moment aswell even atleast parts of the individuals Knowledge as he also has made a Connection to the World . THough for the Duration are all of his skills beside Father of Tragedy sealed . Unlike other Reality Marble does this one not provoke the correcting influence as no forreign Elements are introduced and enforced instead are the records of he world just "replayed" . As Servants are also replioca of their former Selves is this Noblephantasm especially effective as their legends are theirstrenght but also weaknesses so are they virtually forced to repeat their demise as the sole way to excape is the for a Actor impossible to discard their values their Role as tragic Actor which is the reason why if used on Living Humens they are much easier to Escape but for a servant is it nearly impossible as even skills like Pioneer of the Stars are no help .

Additionally is he able to use this noblephantasm without the true Name release in form of Ilusion Magecraft on the scale of a Rank A Noblephantasm.where he can decide thew form of Ilusion .

Notes

So i have made it ,after i made with Thales and Hippokrates the Fathers of the respective Field i thought thati should try it also with Aischylos , i have orientated mysellf withhis Noblephantasm on that from Shakespear .i hope that Aischylos is well made as to get his personality Detail rich i even read some of his Quotes to get a Feeling .

perhaps i will at some time also try to mnake the other two Tragedians as two servants .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 25th, 2021 at 07:27 AM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:00 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aeschylus: Wow, this is kind of shockingly similar to my Caster version of him. Some of it may be convergent evolution I guess but both the Skills and NP (with how it evokes memories from the World itself) overlap enough I feel there has to be some inspiration here.

Not that's necessarily a bad thing, and you did a good job fleshing out his personality and giving a different take on his NP than mine. I considered going with the "recreate an opponent's tragedy" angle but figured it'd be too close to Shakespeare's; you managed to set it apart nicely with how he plays a more "direct" role in the reenactment (befitting how he actively participated in the war he based a tragedy off of). I'd nix the part about Pioneer Of The Stars not offering any defense though as it just seems to make it needlessly OP and "making the impossible possible" should be exactly the kind of ability that lets one overturn the conclusion that's been written for them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About Astolfo as i saw apocrypha i thought of him as crazy one with a good heart though should get him as servant would i honestly think on using a command seal to order him to wera men clothes as it would be quite irritating .
    The dressing as a woman is the best part though Koga...some people have no taste.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    Anju going to war for her husbando's existence.
    Listen, if I summoned Astolfo and he wanted to do a mana transfer ritual...the answer is yes.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anju saw the #astolfo on twitter few months ago, that is why she wants to summon him Kappa
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Anju saw the #astolfo on twitter few months ago, that is why she wants to summon him Kappa
    Ironically, I don't even use Twitter or like Monster. It's mostly Danbooru for why I like him.

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    Yeah #astolfo was IRL danbooru. When Nittys last sheet qualifies as Lancer, Astolfo now qualifies as GRAND Lancer or at least as a TOP Servant.
    Oh man that hashtag was so funny and so NSFW

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Yeah #astolfo was IRL danbooru. When Nittys last sheet qualifies as Lancer, Astolfo now qualifies as GRAND Lancer or at least as a TOP Servant.
    Oh man that hashtag was so funny and so NSFW
    Well, now I know what Class SMT Mara would be...

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    Since I had made Saver and also had an incomplete sheet of Saber, i decided to finish it just to show how King Sebastian side of Saver is. Might not be as good as the other 2 sheets of the same servant that were already made by another user, but at least Id like to post it.

Saber

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider; Saver (The Myth, a composite character of the 2 Messiahs of Portugal, King Sebastian and King John IV, the Restorer)
    True Name: King Sebastian (Not the myth, the person)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Place of Origin: Portugal

Parameters:

STR:C (B)
    END:D (-)
    AGI:B (C) (A++)
    MGI:C (A)
    LCK:E (A)
    NP:EX

* Strength increases with use of Sword of Afonso but Agility decreases; Agility, Magic and Luck increases but Endurance loses its value with use of "O Desejado".

Height: 143 cm
    Weight: 35 kg
    Dislikes: Desert, Moors
    Talent: None
    Natural Enemy: Himself
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Children Servant, Humanoid, King, Male, Saberface, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Saber wears a black armor normally seen on paintings of him, although he wears what could be called an exoskeleton on his right arm to help him carry Sword of Afonso, which is bigger than it should normally be, perhaps due to his lack of expertise on it mutating into making it seem incapable of being wielded. He also carries the Shield of Afonso and has a small sword as a backup.
    Catalyst: Sword of Afonso (Unless summoned in Portugal or due to affinity, most of the times King Afonso I will be summoned)

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C+: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Reenacting his myth raises his magic resistance further.

Riding C: Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Divinity D+: The myth of Sebastianism granted divinity to King Sebastian. However, this servant is based on the real person, not the myth, so the value is extremely low. The reenactment of his myth raises his divinity to further levels.

Mana Burst (Fog) C: Increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. In Sabers case, it uses the fog within his mind to Increase his performance, either offensively into small bursts of strength, giving a small boost of speed or by temporarily changing the propriety of his body into fog for a few seconds.

Charisma B+: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high. While alive, as the last hope for the monarchy and as a generous king, he was both loved by the people and the royalty. After his return, the hopes of the masses fuel it into a higher grade, thus the current parameter.

Infantile Savior C: A variation of the skill Innocent Monster, in which an attribute possessed by a Servants whose true history and existence has been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. Infantile Savior, however, does not use rumors to distort the user into a monster, but into an infant. In Sabers case, this is due to his reign starting at the age of 3 and officially at the age of 14 and dying at the age of 24, making him the youngest Portuguese King. His foolishness at the end of his life might contribute for the perspective of his young age to be so accentuated. This skill turns Saber into an infantile version of himself and unlike cases where a servant knows his future but sees it as just a possibility, since Saber was actually summoned at the end of his life but just shifted into a kid due to this skill, he understands completely thats him. Regardless, he will still act like an infant. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed, unless his "O Desejado" Noble Phantasm is used.

Noble Phantasms:

Failed Sword and Lost Shield of Afonso
    Legacy of the Founding King

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~3
    Max Targets: 1 person

Originally a Sword and Shield that belonged to King Afonso I, the Sword, said to be needed 10 men to carry it, when drawn out, increases STR by one rank and the Shield, when carried, increases END by one rank and can be used at his fullest to protect the wielder one time at the cost of being destroyed. Used by King Afonso I, it also applies the trait "Reconquista", in which the Sword claims territory while the Shield protects territory, boosting the power of Portuguese within said territory.
    However, due to to not being the true owner nor having really used them, forgetting them on his way to his final battle, the relics cannot achieve the same effect as if it was used by its original owner, such as the Sword increasing STR by one rank at the cost of decreasing AGI by one rank, the Shield can only be used as one time only to protect fully against up to C ranked Noble Phantasms, higher than that not being completely blocked, lacks the "Reconquista" trait and these artifacts disappear the moment Saber unleashes his Noble Phantasm.

O Adormecido
    The Downfall of an Empire

Type: Anti-City Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~10(Offensive)/ 10~50+(Passive)
    Max Targets: 100+

The manifestation of the chaos that was King Sebastian's last hour. His desire to bring glory to his country and to make his ancestors proud lead him into this hellish battlefield. Differentiating from the historical events that happened likely either due to his connection with the morning mist in which the King returns or as an exaggeration of the confusing last battle he fought, fog is summoned, granting Presence Concealment A to Saber. Furthermore, soldiers are randomly summoned inside the fog, more specifically, 1~10 meters within Saber, whether friend or foe, Spanish or Portuguese. These soldiers, while not strong enough to defeat most servants, are still dangerous distractions that might change the tides of the battle. Unfortunately, Saber permanently loses the Sword and Shield of King Afonso, a nod to him forgetting them on the ship before his final battle. If Saber is killed while this Noble Phantasm is being used, it will stay until next morning, growing big enough to cover a whole city.

O Desejado
    The Return of the King

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: Self

The Sebastianism messianic myth crystalized as Sabers ultimate Noble Phantasm. After Saber dies, during the next foggy morning, he will be resurrected as an older King, with increased divinity and a huge stat boost. He also gains a body made out of fog, allowing him to evade almost any attack. The fog becomes an extension of himself, thus he is capable of traveling freely through it, almost like teleport, and is also able to see everything within it. He turns the area within the fog into a bounded field, gaining control over whats within the fog, like being able to make others fall asleep, making them get lost, forbidding anyone from entering or leaving and even drain others of mana. These effects are not very effective against servants, being mostly used against masters and magus offensively and to protect outsiders of the war. The fog can also be used offensively by solidifying into blades to damage other Servants or Masters. If Saber somehow can get the real Sword and Shield of King Afonso, he can use them during his "Desejado" self, adding the "Reconquista" trait to them, in which the Sword claims land and the Shield protects land. This is due to the overlapping theme of Portugals expansion during the Reconquista and the 5th Empire.
    After reaching this far, Saber must win the war in less than one day, otherwise the fog disappears next morning, along with him.

Lore:

King Sebastian I of Portugal: Sebastian, Portuguese Sebastião, (born Jan. 20, 1554, Lisbon, Port.—died Aug. 4, 1578, near Alcazarquivir, Mor.), king of Portugal from 1557 at young age due to lack of other heirs. An important figure in Portuguese history as the last heir to the throne, he wanted to bring glory to Portugal, like his ancestors did with the Reconquista (driving away the muslims from the Iberian Peninsula) and the Crusades. He took power in 1568 and devoted himself to his overriding ambition, reversing the policy of John III, which had been to withdraw from costly conquests. The Christian king, Sebastian I, had planned a crusade after Abu Abdallah asked him to help recover his throne. So he went with a troop to northern Morroco to fight in the Battle of Alcácer Quibir, which was a foolish idea because not only did they lost, King Sebastian died, without an heir to the throne. Unfortunately, the death of their only heir lead to Portugal having a forced union with Spain, lasting 60 years of Iberian Union. Sebastian I is often referred to as The Desired (Portuguese: o Desejado) or The Asleep (Portuguese: o Adormecido), as the Portuguese people longed for his return to end the decline of Portugal that began after his death. He is considered to be the Portuguese example of the King asleep in mountain legend as Portuguese tradition states his return, in a foggy dawn, on Portugal's greatest hour of need. Alas, their desired King never returned.

Personality:

King Sebastian was a young and naive King, but was loved by the people as their only hope. He was a kind King, but his desire to answer to his peoples faith in him lead him to prove himself by following the ancestors he admired so much. This lead to his early death. Saber takes his historical personality, but because of Infantile Savior, Saber acts like an exaggeration of the real King Sebastian, acting like a sweet, polite and modest kid who just wishes to make his Master and his country proud of him, although at times he can be quite spoiled and act like a brat. When he returns due to "O Desejado" Noble Phantasm, his infantile self disappears, appearing a more modest and wise version. Still, he will not forget how his Master treated him, so he will fight with all he has for both the grail and both his master in case said Master treated him well.

Relationships:

Artoria Servants: "Ehhhhhh??? King Arthur was a woman? What a disappointment. Still, Im excited to meet the King of Knights. Im a big fan of hers."

King Arthur: "Wow, I cant believe, its the real King of Knights. Master, i think im gonna faint!"

Saber Lily, Alexander or Gil-Kun: "Lets play sometime."

Medea, Musashi and Raikou: "Master, those women scare me."

Attractive Male Servants: Saber sometimes blushes when talking to them

Female Servants: Isnt really interested in them unless they are exceptional people

King Servants: "Wow, another King. Please, can you give me tips how to become a better King?"

Saver of the Fifth Empire: "I cant believe it!!! Master, Master, is that really me? No way, did I really fulfill my peoples dreams? I have to talk to him right now!"

Creator Notes: Damn, im on a roll, I might even make King John IV next. I kinda like how i made this version, since its different than the other existing versions by focusing in his infantile state more. Also, I'm kinda biased into seeing him as a kid because of his foolishness in life. Its like a story I saw of a guy telling his lawyer that he wasn't drunk when he jumped out of a balcony and threw a beer can at a cop and his lawyer said it doesnt matter if he was or wasnt drunk, the judge, the court and even the lawyer will still think he was drunk. By the way, it is said the only reason he did not leave a descendant was because he wasn't interested in women. As always, feedback is appreciated. Thank you.
    EDIT: For now, i removed Protection of Faith A++ because now that I think about it it might be unnecessary.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 19th, 2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Removed Protection of Faith A++ and rebalanced NP ranks

Blog Entries
    awkward with that Aizen Picture Delrey i get "Kezan dori" vibes if i am honest . Also have you rad my newest servnt ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    The dressing as a woman is the best part though Koga...some people have no taste.

Listen, if I summoned Astolfo and he wanted to do a mana transfer ritual...the answer is yes.
    well everyone has ist own tastes id say .

Blog Entries
    Decided to take a short break from trying to create something from scratch and went back to a little passion project I've had in the back of my mind for a month now. Let's see how people react.

Another call to aid those in need. I can't say I experienced many, but I was also never one to refuse them. Never had to work with others, though. I hope I can do it well.

Source
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Perseus
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Greece
    Height: 167 cm.
    Weight: 71 kilo.
    Likes: Peaceful days. Helping others. Andromeda. His daughterChrysaor
    Dislikes: Worrying others. Manipulators. Selfish people. Those who stand by and watch. Prophecies.
    Natural Enemy: Gorgon

Parameters:
    STR: D+
    END: E+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A+
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Riding (A):
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. The only exception is using Bellerophon, which allows him to mount Pegasus.

Magic Resistance (C):
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Divinity (B)
    The demigod child of Zeus, Rider has a high level of Divinity as the child of the king of the gods.

Personal Skills:
    Blessings of the Gods (A):
    Being given five tools from five deities of the Olympian pantheon, Rider was one favored and deserving in their eyes of magical tools that reach beyond the norm, including the weapon that killed Cronus and a replica of Hades' personal treasure. From the beginning, the odds were stacked in his favor. This Skill gives him a positive modifier to all his Parameters and permanently raises his Luck by two.

Monster Slayer (A):
    Slayer of both Medusa, a goddess turned monster, and Cetus, the sea monster terrorizing Aethiopia. Though the first is the far greater feat, both are impressive enough to grant him an advantage against monstrous foes.

Noble Phantasm
    Harpe: Immortal Slayer (EX)
    Anti-Unti/Divinity

The scythe used to kill Ouranos, Cronus, and Medusa, this weapon gifted to Perseus is one of the oldest and most powerful weapons to exist simply by its nature to do one thing: harm and kill anything without exception. Even gods.

Due to the debate on whether it was a sword or a scythe has allowed it to manifest in either form, changing from a six foot-long scythe to a sword similar to a falx, but with a more traditional length in both blade and handle.

While it can be said to be the ultimate killing tool, its EX-rank is solely due to its ability to harm anything and cause wounds unhealable by supernatural means. As such, it can mostly be treated as a normal weapon beyond that effect, though an indestructible one.

Bellerophon: Bridle of Chivalry (A+)
    Anti-Army

An atypical Noble Phantasm. A weapon set consisted of a rein and a whip. Of course, it had no power by itself.
    As a Noble Phantasm, it has A+ rank, with abnormally high attack as well as defensive powers.
    A Pegasus under the control of Bellerophon would exceed its limits and receive a rank-up in all of its attributes. Furthermore, due to the protection of an immense amount of mana from Bellerophon, the defensive power of the Pegasus would multiply several times.

It's named after Bellerophon, the first person to ride Pegasus. While Perseus never rode Pegasus, his legend is as linked to the mount as Medusa or Bellerophon's, even possible to be seen as its 'father' in a way since it was his actions that allowed the winged horse to be born. Another reason could be how many have chosen to merge both Bellerophon and Perseus's legends into one.

Kibisis: Bag of Barrier Inversion (B)
    Anti-Sealing

An anti-sealing Noble Phantasm that distorts the concept of the world through a mirror world-type Bounded Field that places the inside of the pouch on the outside and the outside of the pouch in the inside. In more certain terms, the bag can be called an anti-Bounded Field or Reality Marble Noble Phantasm. It can trap any effect that tries to overwrite the world around Rider and absorb it into itself while reflecting its own inner world back out, preventing its effects.

It was for this reason it was able to reflect Breaker Gorgon back onto Medusa, as it is something that affects the inner world rather than the outer world, meaning it was reflected back out rather than the inside of the bag due to the paradoxical inversion.

The Mirror Shield: That Which Reflects the World (C)
    Anti-Area

Granted by Athena, it is a bronze shield polished to bear a mirror-like reflection. Acting like a sort of detector that possesses sonar and radar functionality, it reflects the surroundings onto itself, showing the layout of an area and the heartbeats of any life present in the location. It can reflect up to a fifty-meter radius around him, but the surroundings become less detailed the farther it scans, with twenty-five meters being the optimal range for both detail and distance.

The Winged Sandals: Flight of Hermes (D)
    Possibly the most versatile of Rider's gift's from the gods, the Winged Sandals allow for seamless and tireless flight through the air, giving him the ability to escape, dash into, and strike from unexpected places in combat. While not allowing him to move faster than the eye can see, he can reach speeds up to 50 kph in an instant.

Cloak of Hades: Concealing Imitation (E)
    Anti-Self

Rather than the true Cap of Invisibility Hades possesses, this is a modified replica given to Rider to use against Medusa.

A set of cloak and mask that serve the purpose of completely obscuring the user's identity beyond the visual. The special enchantment is weaker than the genuine article, but one would either need True Name Discernment or for him to use Harpe, a weapon associated exclusively with Rider. It also has the added effect that, if he remains perfectly still, he can become imperceivable to the naked eye just as with the original.

Lore

Perseus. One of those names that is almost as famous as Heracles in Greek mythology despite having a far less impressive résumé. The reason for this is two things, the latter of which is staggeringly more impressive than the first. The first is his killing of Medusa, using its powers to turn several deserving people to stone. The second, however, is that he managed to get a happy ending. Out of all the hundreds of heroes of Greece, he somehow got the one thing maybe only Odysseus can say he shares.

Tale as Old as Time
    Tale as old as time. Zeus got the hots for a girl, her father got a prophecy her child would kill him and, like literally everyone in Greece, decided to make it a self-fulfilling one by locking her in a tower where no one could get to her except Zeus who now had his current object of desire in a location she couldn’t flee from him. One bad night and several months for her led to Perseus.

Her father, fearful of the gods’ wrath more than his death, threw his daughter and child into the sea in a wooden chest. Luckily, they soon washed ashore and were taken in by a fisherman who happened to be the brother of the island’s king. Unluckily, the king would eventually fall for Perseus’s mother, something Perseus was not on board with as he did not view the king as a good or honorable man.

The king held a banquet at which he asked the guests to gift horses as contributions for the daughter of a different king. Perseus, having no horses, said he would bring any gift the king asked. Delighted, the king told him that he desired the head of Medusa. Understanding dawned on Perseus, but it was too late. Still, having been proven in his reservations, Perseus was determined to accomplish this task and then take his mother away from this man.

Leaving but having no clue how he was going to defeat the monster, he encountered an elderly man who seemed to know his situation, telling him he should seek out the Hesperides who possessed weapons gifted by the gods that could defeat Medusa. When asked where he could find them, she directed him to the Greae, who were the only ones beyond the gods themselves that knew of their location.

So, Perseus was off, and was shown where the Hesperides resided by the Greae after he, in a bout of frustration, ransomed their single eyeball to gain their full attention. Once there, the Hesperides said he must leave quickly, lest he call the attention of Hera, their master. They gave him three tools necessary for victory. Harpe: the weapon that killed both Ouranos and Cronus. Kibisis: a magical bag that inverted the world. And finally, an enchanted shield that would show him the area around him as to help him avoid facing Medusa head-on.

They then told him where he could find the Gorgon, saying that he would be given the means to travel to the island at the coast. Now feeling suitably more confident in his chances, made his way to the shoreline where he found Hermes waiting who gave him two final tools. A modified replica of Hades’ helm in the form of a mask and cloak, saying he would become “unseen by the eye” when motionless, and a pair of winged sandals that would fly tirelessly should he will them to.

By this point, Perseus was becoming more confident in his chances. The gods had smiled down on him and given him five powerful and useful tools. Was there any way he could lose with the odds stacked so thoroughly in his favor?

And so, he flew through the air on the sandals and soon landed on the Shapeless Isle. Despite the oppressive atmosphere that crushed down around the isle, Perseus bore a confidence he hadn’t before, thinking himself ready to face this challenge that all others who tried failed.

This confidence was dashed as he investigated the ruins and first encountered the Gorgon.

A monstrous, horrific mass of seemingly infinite writhing snakes rippling and slithering erratically around a singular point. That point could barely be called a head. An unsightly smaller pile of spiraling reptilian flesh around an unnaturally giant eye of burning red hatred. It moved through the ruins, roiling tendrils swirling as it moved and slithering over everything they touched with strange fluidity.

It swept its terrifying eye toward him, and Perseus knew, without a shred of doubt in his mind, it was over.

It lingered on him before continuing onward as though it hadn’t seen him. Perseus realized he hadn’t moved since it came into his sight and was invisible to its eye. Even still, his body had gone unnaturally stiff, a thin layer of stone crumbling off him when he moved.

If it had seen him, he would be dead.

Every single primal part of his mind screamed at him to flee as fast as the sandals could carry him. He was lucky this time, but that monster would not hesitate to kill him the instant it knew he was here. He had to…

…Could he really just leave knowing that he had failed his mother?

Terrified to the point he had gone crazy, or maybe having found resolve that was stronger than the fear, he readied himself and began what would be the greatest and one of the only battles of his life.

And One not so Old
    After barely eking out a victory and retrieving the Gorgon’s head, the exhausted Perseus let the sandals carry him away. The bag resting on his hip felt heavy with its new occupancy, but Perseus was more worried about what he would do after giving the head to the king. It’s possible it would be enough to cow the king from further advances on his mother, but he may still have to take her away from the island, meaning they’d have to start anew somewhere else, an idea he wasn’t fond of.

He was unexpectedly pulled from his reverie by the GIANT SEA MONSTER that happened to be rising from the coastline of a nearby kingdom. Perseus almost just flew away. This wasn’t his fight, nor his kingdom. Every moment he was away was another moment his mother was vulnerable.

He considered that for two seconds before he flew towards the rising monster. He saw the woman chained to the rock, the enormous serpent’s attention locked on her. After he slayed the beast and freed the woman named Andromeda, he was told of why she was sacrificed to the monster. Perseus was… less than pleased by the reason.

He took her back to her father, who was elated at her safety. However, Perseus, remembering his own mother being thrown out by her father, rebuked him for his actions, saying prophecies that called for the death of family preyed on fools. The king, who was both grateful and ashamed of himself, wanted to reward the hero, offering his daughter in marriage.

Perseus was apprehensive but any objections died on his lips from Andromeda’s fervent agreement with her father. From there, Perseus was swept up in the celebration of both the death of the Cetus and the upcoming nuptials. During this time, he found out why she was so agreeable to her father’s decision. Before Perseus came along, she was betrothed to marry Phineus, her father’s brother. Neither of them had any real affection for the other, as Andromeda was just being used as a means to further strengthen Phineus’s claim to the throne. Compared to that, Perseus was more than preferrable.

It helped that he was handsome, young, and had risked his life to save her when everyone else was resigned to her death when he didn’t need to.

Perseus had to admit the idea wasn’t unappealing to him, but he told her how he had come to her kingdom and everything the led him there, ending with how he needed to return to his home and his mother. Andromeda, understanding his situation, knew she couldn’t ask him to stay there and forget about his mother for her, but she also really didn’t want to marry Phineus.

After debating with herself, she was going to tell him to continue on his way, but Perseus affirmed he would marry her. He couldn’t just leave knowing she’d just be used, but he also couldn’t simply kill Phineus because he was still the king’s brother. Marrying her so Phineus no longer had a claim seemed like the only option short of kidnapping her.

And so, a wedding ceremony was planned and soon took place. Thing were going smoothly until Phineus decided he would attack the man who single-handedly killed the Cetus, He didn’t do so alone, of course, but he apparently didn’t account for Perseus bringing Kibisis and the Gorgon head within to the ceremony. Really have to wonder why he did that.

Several stone statues and one wedding later, Perseus promised to return once his business was settled. He continued his journey to his home, pondering if he would need to take another life by the end of this. He got his answer when he discovered his mother had gone into hiding with the aid of the fisherman due to the escalating advances of the fisherman’s brother, the king.

Many stone statues littered the castle when he was through, and Perseus placed the fisherman as the new king in place of his brother. However, Perseus was now finished. He had done what he needed. The world of killing and glory just… wasn’t for him. Looking at the statues he had created, he knew that things such as these, if he were to continue down this path, would simply become the norm. That he would grow used to the conflict and killing. And that thought was a nauseating one.

After all, the Gorgon was once Medusa, wasn’t it?

As he left for the kingdom and Andromeda, he once more encountered the old man who told him of the Greae and Hesperides. Thinking he may have some more advice, Perseus asked the man what he should do with his weapons. The old man told him that, as it was the gods that offered him the weapons, he should offer them back up in turn.

Perseus considered it, but asked who he should offer them to, as he actually had only met Hermes, and he seemed to have received orders from someone else. Perseus watched as the old man changed before his eyes into Athena. Realizing he was in the presence of a god, Perseus kneeled, offering up the gifts he’d been given to the goddess. However, the only one Athena asked for was the head within Kibisis. When he asked why only that, she told him the others were gifts, but the head was his goal, describing it as a form of transaction between them.

After this, he returned to Andromeda, marrying her and retiring. However, this was not yet the end, as there was still a prophecy to be fulfilled, and Perseus, not even seeking it out, would do so.

For, visiting a capital city to participate in athletic games, Perseus competed in the discus throw. As he launched the discus, an unusually strong wind caused the discus to veer off course, hitting someone in the skull and killing them with the impact. Perseus discovered this was his grandfather, the king who had thrown him and his mother into the sea.

He was distraught enough at accidently killing a person, but now he also had to deal with the fallout of killing a king. Skipping past that, he placed his uncle as the new king, and returned to living with his wife, even eventually founding a kingdom of his own.

So ends the story or Perseus, the Greek hero who knew when to quit. Who realized there were greater things than adventure and glory, and had the good fortune to realize this sooner rather than later on his deathbed. No matter what else you can say about him, you have to respect him for that.

Personality

A man that describes himself as blessed beyond what he deserves without a shred falsity in his tone. Optimistic and believing in the goodness of people, man or monster, but tempered with experience that the world is not such a simple place. It can be said he's an optimist trapped in the body of a realist, and the two opposing sides of himself are often conflicting to be the dominant force in his life.

A gentle soul constantly fighting the harsh reality of the world, Perseus tries to be the light of others' lives to alleviate the pains in their lives he never experienced, his own life flowing along the smooth path of success and, eventually, peace. Because of this, he has gained a complex about his own circumstances. What right did he have to smile and comfort others when he could never begin to understand their issues? Even the hardships and challenges he'd faced were hardly even an issue to him. Medusa? Five gods bestowed him gifts that made his victory assured. The Cetus? It was so focused on Andromeda that he just swopped in and killed it with barely a fight.

However, more observant beings will realize he says this more for the benefit of others rather than bragging. His attritious battle with the Gorgon had completely destroyed any thoughts of questing being "glorious", and the Cetus, while not nearly as dangerous as the Gorgon, kept him grounded even after his previous victory, reminding him as to why he'd gone to fight in the first place.

He was protecting his mother. He was protecting others from what those monsters could do to them.

By playing off his deeds nonchalantly, he hopes to alleviate any worries that might grow within anyone concerned for him. It was no issue then, and it is no issue now. He treasures that lie, because the truth that he will never be certain if the next battle will be his last should be his alone to bear.

He bases his entire heroic identity off of helping others. Even if he were to be seen or act as a monster, so long as it were to save someone else, he would do it. Perseus realized this as well, which is part of the reason he accomplished what other heroes never could. He retired and ceased his adventuring before he became something he wasn't.

The other reason, though...

Relationships

Heracles: I could never have imagined my great-grandson would become Greece's greatest hero. It's unfortunate how your life ended, though.

Caenis: Yes. I believe my mother can relate to your unfortunate encounter. The gods can be quite detestable at times.

Theseus: We are both, perhaps, not cut out to be heroes.

Iskander: You're a son of Zeus? ...No? I can't say I see it, but that's more my fault than yours.

Dioscuri: Please, you two. You can't blame humanity for forgetting. History changes faster than anyone can remember. My daughter can attest to that.

Odysseus: One-hundred and eight? That's... was that really necessary?

Andromeda (Lover): You gave me so much, but I could hardly give you anything. I'm sure I've asked this before, but was it really enough?

Stheno: Perseus never met her, but he can honestly say he likes her less than Medusa, which is a strange thing to say about someone he killed without any negative feelings toward her.

Euryale: He's not so sure about this sister either, but something about her makes her more likeable than Stheno, though he can't put his finger on what.

Medusiana: How did this small child get Harpe? Even now, I recognize it, but... Oh. I... was not expecting this.

Medusa: Medusa tends to avoid him while Perseus can't bring himself to approach her. Their caught in a strange state of limbo waiting for the other to make a move that isn't coming.

Gorgon: Naturally, he avoids her like the plague. Some things are better left alone.

Chrysaor: Chrysaor... *he hugs the slightly taller woman* It's been a long time.

Craft Essence

Click me

Perseus let out a sigh of relief as the massive body writhed in its final moments. Her head rolled across the stone, settling with her face against a nearby wall as her remains let out one final jolt before completely collapsing to the ground, its snake-like limbs scattering and tangling over one another as they splayed across the ruins.

Despite the fact the battle wasn't an especially long one, Perseus fell to one knee, the extremely oppressive atmosphere finally dissipating now that the monster was dead. He stayed there, letting the tension and fear building up since the moment he landed on the isle ebb away with every passing breath.

He'd done it. It was something so impossible even he, with all the gifts the gods had given him, thought impossible, but he'd done it. He'd killed the Gorgon!

It was as though that thought was what he was waiting for. His body finally untensed, and he was able to rise once more. He turned to where the head, hair chopped off with the neck, sat facing the stone. He looked at where he'd set Kibisis on the ground when he moved in for the kill. Grabbing the bag, he moved to and scooped up the head, closing the bag and sealing it inside. Now all that was left for him to do was return to...

What was that sound?'

He looked over at the dark mess of the corpse. He could've sworn... There it was again! A faint, high pitched noise. Like something... whining. He tied the bag to his belt and readied Harpe. There was nothing else living on this island as far as he was aware, so what was making that noise?

He soon found his answer as he once more drew close to the body of the Gorgon. He hadn't seen it amidst the rest of the destroyed remnants of the monsters, but it was extremely obvious now.

It was... an egg. That was really the only way to describe it. A golden orb in the center of the black mess of oozing limbs. He approached carefully, unsure of what this strange egg could possibly be. Whatever it was, it must have come from that monster, so it was clear what he had to do.

He took Harpe in both hands, but before he could do anything else, that sound, closer than before, ringed through the air. He watched as, of all things, a tiny foal rounded the egg, brushing itself against it while one eye gazed into the semi-translucent shell. It then turned to look at him, and he noticed small protrusions coming out of its back.

The foal let out a whiny that he recognized as the sound he heard earlier. The foal pushed off the egg, moving to circle in a wide circle around Perseus. It watched him warily with an intelligence he would never have expected from an animal.

Staying aware of the foal, he continued approaching the egg. The foal now stood still, watching him carefully as he drew closer to the orb. When he finally reached it, he felt the strange urge to touch it. It was a mad notion, really, but there was something so instinctual about it.

Carefully, he removed his right hand from his weapon and placed it against the orb. It felt smooth to the touch, the shell feeling like it could slip from his hand at any moment. He held it there for several seconds, and he realized he was holding his breath as he did so. Then, he felt it. Something inside moved!

He brought his face closer to it, gazing into the yellow depths of the egg. He squinted, searching for anything that could have made the movement. Maybe he'd just imagined it. He wasn't that fortunate, however, because he saw a silhouette within the egg. It was the size of a child, already bigger than a baby with long hair visible on its head.

Was it another Monster? Another Gorgon?!

Perseus moved back, and heard a frantic clattering to his left. He turned to find the foal skittering away from him quickly. Apparently, it had approached while he was observing the egg. Now, it was a healthy distance away, watching him warily.

Was the foal... worried about the egg?

Perseus didn't know the reason, but it didn't matter. If this was going to be another monster, than what he had to do next was clear. He took Harpe back in his hands, bringing it back and setting himself in a ready stance.

The foal charged him with a frantic whiny and threw him off balance despite its light weight as it hit him with all it had. He recovered easily, regaining his footing only to find the foal standing in defiance between him and the egg.

For whatever reason it had, he could tell this animal wasn't going to budge. He considered just reaching past the foal to destroy the egg. He could do it too. Harpe was more than long enough to. There were people relying on him. People he needed to do this for.

But that foal... wasn't it doing the same? Right now, this egg had only the foal to look after it, whatever circumstance brought that about. It was relying on the foal to protect it... and what lies inside.

Even if it was a monster... did he have the right to kill it when it did nothing?

He looked at the foal, a steely determination set into its eyes as it stared him down despite its small size. He looked back to the egg, the form within barely visible to his eyes. His grip tightened on the scythe.

Did he? Or rather, could he afford not to do anything?

He lifted the weapon over his head, staring at the shadow, before cleaving past the foal and into the egg.

Creator Notes

I did something similar with Black Iri early last year before I even knew about Beast's Lair. Yes, I was making sheets before I even knew this place existed. (Yes, I have posted them, but brownie points to people who can figure them out. Spoiler: it's not hard.) Of course, BL gave me the ability to add more than I had before, but I still did a pretty good job without them. Back on topic, I wanted to do what I did for her but on a deeper scale, as Avenger Iri had her Skills and NP laid out as well as a good basis to form a personality. Perseus, on the other hand, only has who he was in Prototype, NPs, and Parameters. So, I thought it'd be fun to see what I could do with that. Have to say, I'm liking the result.

I don't like retreading old ground. If I see someone did a Servant off the person I'm thinking of, I'll probably shelve the idea unless I think I could do something different or, as egotistical as it sounds, better. Fortunately, that rarely happens. Mostly because, as anyone who's seen the Servants I've done outside Arthurians may notice, I do some unusual ones. Segueing to now, this isn't just expanding and filling in Perseus, but the first of a linked trilogy of sheets (possibly a quadrilogy. Haven't decided on the 4th yet). Part 2 may be next, or I might do the Arthurian I've had my eye on. Either way, this project expanded beyond my original idea in ways I didn't see coming.

[17.Beleaguer - Shingetsutan Tsukihime]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Well, now I know what Class SMT Mara would be...
    i love the hokey pokey artichokey

Blog Entries
    Perseus :quite well done must i say though i get the Feeling that hadnt Shirou not Avalon withhin himself i think he could have got Perseus some how hm ? though i would say that at Bellereophon could be more described like how ist Looking or if ist like Medusas in Terms of personality ? and correct me if i am wrong but were Perseus not one of the earliest Heroes in the Greek World ?

I would be quite interested to see <ur Avenger Iri to be honest ? i am also curious have you seen my newest servant ?

Blog Entries
    Sebastian: nice, you really are on a roll. Three NP for him seem a bit too much imo, making the 2nd NP a skill, even merging with the Mana Burst could perhaps work. When he can manifest blades in the mist, so he could create shadowy figures that confuse the enemy. Because he loses his main weapons it is a detrimental NP anyways and should not be used.

Perseus: Big story time again. Good work, an unusual but fitting character for a great hero, that admittedly isnt that awesome compared to Herakles. Medusas Pegasus was not born tho, it was established (for whatever reason) that it was a gift to her from Poseidon. But the CE doesnt really imply that it is born and just the NP could need a slight rewording to circumvent that. I just came out of a multi-sheet project myself, so I know how cool they are, so im awaiting part 2 with excitement

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.