Page 321 of 620 FirstFirst ... 221271311316319320321322323326331371421 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if i could make out of my Shappur II or Augustus a christmas servant ? as i read that as origin of it were a Sol invictus festival aswell a Mithra related event so as idea for all a Christmas related Aurelian servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, that Christmas Servant has just reminded me I have that Scrooge!Zolgen Pseudo-Avenger Sheet to write up for Christmas...

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s still November homie. You can wait a little bit.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean... I have an idea for a christmas servant. Santaman away.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Mind giving us all a hint?

Blog Entries
    I'm sort of thinking something along the lines of Sandmans bag of sand becoming a bag of gifts and changing his walking dream skill to have christmas themes instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    I'm sort of thinking something along the lines of Sandmans bag of sand becoming a bag of gifts
    That reminds me of my Santa Astolfo idea where he had Caligorante as a bottomless sack that he put presents in to represent the giant Caligorante carrying his stuff across the desert.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    I'm sort of thinking something along the lines of Sandmans bag of sand becoming a bag of gifts and changing his walking dream skill to have christmas themes instead.
    Maybe he can use his bag of sand to turns children dreams into reality in the form of gifts.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Fufu, come now, Master. We have children to see, no?"

"Ah no, no. I will not be doing anything bad to children at this time. After all…"

"I shall be this year's Santa! I'll do my best to follow the wishes of old lady Perchta!"
    True Name: Bäkkerhexe (Santa)
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Rumor
    Dislikes: Dishonest Children, Rulebreakers
    Armament: Curses

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Being a former "witch", she naturally has a high degree of protection from its effects.

Riding B+
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Rider specializes in riding brooms yet there seems to be more to her capabilities.
    "Witness the magic of Broom-riding!"

Personal Skill:

Under The Cover of Dark A
    A skill that renders one's figure unable to be perceived in detail, cloaking them in a sheath of darkness. At this rank, there is no chance to discern any distinct feature other than the outline of an entity.

"Santa isn't meant to be caught in the act so the skill is perfect!"

Midwinter Witchcraft C+
    A variation of the Witchcraft skill that was changed due to being imbued with the spirit of Christmas, or so Rider says. It mostly involves beings that Rider summons through sacrificial rituals. In Rider's case, she mainly uses animal sacrifices. However, there is a single curse that forms the basis of her Noble Phantasm.
    "I swear no children were harmed!"

Divine Core of the Goddess C
    A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed. A skill gained from taking in the Spiritual Core of Perchta, becoming something of a bunrei, and gaining a measure of Christmas Spirit, or so it is said. Though, Rider has not commented on how she came across such an opportunity.

Noble Phantasm

"Naughtiness will be punished. Become spliced on this Epiphanytide! Twelfth Night!"

Twelfth Night: Rend All Liars Open, Oh Bright One
    Type: Anti-Army

The noble phantasm of Rider as she is in this class. Hanging up in the sky, she employs a curse based on the legend of Perchta's exploits during the Twelve Nights. Knowing whether those she visits have been either good or bad, she punishes the bad by splitting their stomach open. Rider's version of this occurrence takes the form of a curse that creates an omnidirectional wave of magical energy that cuts all things in her path in half. However, there seems to exist another aspect of the Noble Phantasm that Rider cannot perceive?

Personality

A Christmas witch. Benevolent and cheerful during the holidays, she seems to have fully put aside her distaste for children for it is her job to give them as part of her occupation as Santa for the year. However, she seems much more radical in her thinking compared to the other santas. "The gifts are only for children!" and "Only honest and good children are supposed to get gifts so don't be naughty!". Being such a stickler for rules would've made her unpopular but it seems her giving out candy to those deemed as "naughty children" to encourage them to be good for next year apparently disseminated such feelings.

Craft Essence

Witch On A Holy Night
    "...Ha...ha, how was that? Pretty powerful, right? That's the power of being Santa for you! Hm? Something wrong?"
    The darkening of the world around her form with all entities rendered only as shadows of themselves. Only her hanging body exists to emit some form of brightness yet, contrastingly, she too is darkened, as if she is causing an eclipse. Swaying to nonexistent wind, she could truly, and only, be called a Witch.

Creator's Note: So here's my first sheet for Christmastime. Bakkerhexe makes another appearance with an evolution to her alignment too! As for how she managed to meet Perchta...well, my next sheet may explain it. Well other than that, she never gets a break with the witch comparisons. May be my fault but what can ya do. :v

Blog Entries
    my christmas treat is in the oven~

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Mind giving us a hint of who it is?

Blog Entries
    not who

what

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Anymore hints?

Blog Entries
    I'm going to post this. It's basically done aside from very minor tweaks to make skills and the np more understandable. This way I can begin working on two other servants I want to do thematically. For now, it's my vision for a servant of Taira no Masakado, king of rebellion.

"So I've been summoned once more. Greetings, master. I am Taira no Masakado... now, tell me... who rules japan currently?"

Sources: Katribou, Tumgir.com. Inesanemona, Schrammek.dk. Inesanemona, Schrammek.dk.
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Taira no Masakado
    Origin: Japanese Mythology and Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Likes: Being in power, Proving his strength, and crushing governments.
    Dislikes: Being seen as weak, Politics, the government, and not being free.
    Talents: Waging War, Curses, and Swordsmanship.
    Natural Enemies: Any King, Ushiwakimaru, and Taira no Kagekiyo.
    Other Classes: Rider, Assassin, Berserker, and Avenger
    Catalyst: Kanda Shrine, Kubizuka Shrine, A swarm of butterflies, or a sword, bell, torch, and frog arranged around a circle.
    Armament: Masakados Sword (C)

"Haaaa... to breathe yet again. Please, master, permit me just a moment to enjoy the blessing I've been permitted"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: D
    Lck: D

"... Sorry? I'm a weak Saber...?... I suppose you need a demonstration, master. Find me a foe at once. I will slay them without hesitation and make you eat your folly"

Lore

Spoiler:
    A man that went down into legend as a man that cursed all of japan to force them to make him a god. There is a truth to this, though to truly understand why one must understand his tale. It begins with his rebellion against his own family, particularly his uncle.

Accounts say that he either quarreled over a woman, pieces of land promised to him, or his failure to obtain a government position. To an extent, all of them were related as he needed to be able to produce a heir in order to inherit the lands promised to him and marriage was seen as a way to accomplish that.

However, when it was discovered that Masakado found someone his uncle intervened and protested the marriage. So fervent was it that eventually an ultimatum was made; Either banishment or marriage. Incensed, he declared war against his own clan and prepared for war.

The campaign was long and hard but there were many notable feats. Three key victories accomplished against seemingly overwhelming odds against his uncle and their allies let to their complete embarrassment. Yet in the final battle he did not kill the man, letting him go to both humiliate him and prevent a censure against himself. He instead filed a formal complaint.

Yet when he arrived back at his lands, now rightfully his, he was summoned to the capital to answer for crimes against one Minamoto no Mamoru. He went to answer against them and fight but his lord, Fujiwara no Tadahira, intervened and lightened the sentence.

Yet upon his return he found his uncle began moving against him again. Angered yet again he prepared for war and launched an assault against their forces. However, unlike before, Yoshikane used his love for his father against him and had their shield display portraits of them.

Retreating, he would suffer two more defeats and his wife and children would be kidnapped as he attempted to secure their safety. Thankfully, their brothers rescued the woman and returned her to him. Afterwards, he secured the provinces of Shimotsuke and Kozuke.

For this the government finally acted. A bounty was placed on his head. As such, many different warlords sought it but the ones to finally claim his head were Taira no Sadimori and Fujiwara no Hidesato. Before he died, he screamed out a curse, cursing all of japan.

Initially not believing this curse, the government relegated his head to a shallow grave on a cliff overlooking the sea. However, it suddenly began screaming and while this was bothersome, it was not the worst aspect. For three days it screamed and for 3 days calamity visited Japan.

As it turned out, Masakado did know curses. The method would not be discovered until his daughter was investigated for witchcraft. Through a scroll he obtained in a raid, he invoked a powerful ancient curse that had a harsh payment. Yet he had managed to invoke it.

With no choice and facing calamity, the government enshrined his head near the capital, appeasing the curse as so long was his resting place less than his standards, the head would scream and invoke the curse. If it found it acceptable, it would go dormant.

"Yes I cursed my land. Not out of hate though. I intended to make the government pay for what they did to me... and they have. They are in shambles now. The shogunate is no more and the royal family is a shadow of it's former self... my payback was completed."

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: C

Spoiler:
    Living in japan, a land abound in mystery for many years, he already gains a passive amount of magic resistance. In addition, he is of the Saber class which famously has high magic resistance. Yet, due to no particular anecdotes about him resisting or fighting magus or magecraft he has it lowered somewhat.

At his rank he can effectively ignore all spells that are not above three verses and it even mitigates the strength of high thaumaturgy or greater rituals aimed at him. While long-lived, powerful magus have tools to use their magecraft on him, common magus or low level magus generally have no ways to deal with him as a result.

"I did not have to deal with much magecraft in my time. I was blessed. Though I knew some who did."

Riding: C

Spoiler:
    As a samurai, he is trained in horse-riding. In addition, he is entitled to this skill. As a result he has it. At his level, short-term training grants him perfect riding capabilities in the animal or vehicle he trained in. However he cannot ride phantasmal beasts at this stage, nevermind divine beasts.

"Of course I can ride a horse... a car? Sure... just give me a week"

Personal Skills

Instinct of the Taira: A

Spoiler:
    A skill unique to those of the Taira clan. Those with it have a supernatural sixth sense to danger and have the reflexes to act upon almost instantaneous threats. It is always active and the moment something that could harm or kill him is aimed at him he becomes aware of it.

The sense can detect the danger the moment the danger begins. If a area of effect noble phantasm is about to be completed and enacted, he will realize it the moment its setup begins and has a general sense of the area of effect. He does not know the source however. Further, while in danger he has a plus modifier to his Agility parameter.

"Yes... the gift of my clan. It aided me many times. I'd be dead with no legend without it"

Independent Action: A

Spoiler:
    Due to his rebellious nature and his history of constant rebellion, he is granted this skill at a high level. At his level, he can operate independently for 6 days without his master, even fighting. Normally, one cannot use high-power noble phantasms with this skill.

However he is a unique case. Due to the nature of his noble phantasm, it is always active. As a result, he his upkeep is slightly higher than a normal servant of his caliber. As a result, the amount of time he is active is lessened by a day.

However this means that even should it trigger, at most it halves the time limit for him as it is largely a passive noble phantasm. Once he returns to his master, this resets back to the normal 6 days.

"Is it truly a surprise that the king of rebellion would be independent...? Of course, that does not mean we can't be partners, master"

Imperial Privilege (False)(True): C

Spoiler:
    A skill that replicates Imperial Privilege but the user is not even royalty. While he may descend from it, he was essentially denied his spot and lowered to that of a commoner. Even so, he eventually proclaimed himself the Shinno. While this claim was rebuked, he never relinquished the claim and in fact made the government relent against his demands to be deified.

He can utilize this skill to gain generic skills. These skill include such skills as Riding, Tactics, Strategy, and even Swordsmanship. However other skills are out of their reach that are specialized or subjective such as Ninjutsu, Charisma, or Golden Rule.
    This skill is granted to him by his newfound divinity and unknowing concession by the government. As the divine emperor of japan, he is entitled to this skill.

This skill allows him to gain any non-unique skill should he require it. From Appreciation of the Arts all the way to Self-Replenishment. He cannot exactly gain it at any rank as it cannot rise about C but it is still a powerful skill.

"Yes... I declared myself the Shinno. I still do. Why wouldn't I? They did make me a fine shrine in my honor after my passing..."

"I am the Divine Emperor, Pay your respects properly or else!"Divine Emperor Masakado: A

Spoiler:
    A composite skill of Mana Burst (Curse) and Divinity. It is a result of his death and his transition into demigod status mid-battle, brought about by re-enacting the legend of his deification. That after his decapitation, his head was buried against his pleasing and he screamed until they enshrined and worshiped him.

Mana Burst (Curse) despite its name does not denote an advantage against alignments; merely that those struck by his mana infused strikes receive a negative modifier to their parameters. It manifests as swirling black butterflies from his sword. Further he has great defensive bonuses and high power to pierce through faith-based protections from Divinity.

However this skill has a more sinister power to it. Specifically the inversion of command spells. If he chooses to he can invert the effect of any command spell he is aware of. Alternatively, he can simply invert all active command spells of all servants around him in a 10 meter radius. This inversion applies to even commands that grant more power, weakening them instead.

Further, he can grant the skill Independent Action at any rank other than EX to a servant if they want it. Additionally, they accept the condition that attacking Masakado for 24 hours automatically seals the newly acquired skill. He often uses it on servants he views as suffering under an oppressive master to free them and then will aid them in turning on them.

"Respect was not paid, so your lives are forfeit!"

Personality

Spoiler:
    At a glance, Masakado is a very arrogant, very spoiled man. A man that when he didn't get his way enacted a rebellion and in spite cursed Japan. However what one may find is very different. He actually does not hate japan itself, merely the government that victimized him.

He fully admits to the cursing and shows no remorse it. Yet, he did it believing that japan would recover. He strongly believes in the peoples strength. Further he no longer holds a grudge due to a simple fact; Far as he is concerned his revenge was had.

As he states, his target always was the government; the emperor and the shogunate both of which in modern times have effectively fallen to ruin to some extent. As such, he no longer holds a grudge and is free of it. He shows this in his actions, not speaking much of modern japanese politics beyond a general distaste for them.

Additionally, he is a samurai and traits of that show. He puts great value in honor and generally will do all he can to not dishonor himself. This includes being loyal, to an extent, his master. However due to his nature if his master is connected to any large organization, his role changes.

Less of a servant and more a mentor, Masakado will attempt to influence his master to leave them. Either through ego stroking or genuine talks, he will seek to extricate him from the organization. If his master refuses or acts like a pawn, there is a real danger that he will betray the master when an opportunity presents itself. Such is the way of the King of Rebellion.

"Is it so surprising? I led multiple rebellions... why wouldn't I be its king?"

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "Apologies, master. I am a saber. My blade, for now, is yours to use"

Ushiwakimaru
    "I have nothing to say to that which is naught but a puppet"

Taira no Kagekiyo
    "A vengeful spirit... perhaps my fate in another class. Our differences were resolved in life, however."

Mordred
    "A kindred spirit... but yours is weaker. You only rebel at the whispers of a witch. However... you may be taught yet. Come... let me teach you true rebellion"

Miyamoto Musashi
    "A fine swordswoman you are. Yet I sense great mystery in you... it is intriguing."

Tamamo no Mae
    "A witch... but you've changed your ways. A fine result"

Oda Nobunaga
    "... truly, a tyrant. You are the kind of woman I fight against."

Gilgamesh
    "Hmph. How can one be a king of heroes... if he is no king of mine?"

Artoria Pendragon
    "King of Knights. I'll grant your good intent... yet that often makes the oppression one inflicts all the more painful."

Iskander
    "King of Conquerors... hmm. I am unsure how to respond... though you know the result of our meeting, correct?"

Nero Claudius
    "An emperor through and through... even if you have lofty ideals, surely you realize how impossible they are."

Ozymandias
    "You remind me of a certain gold king. One must truly wonder if you lot ask for it or if you intend it..."

Takiyashahime
    "My daughter. I am proud. Your rebellion, no matter how short-lived, was beautiful."

Noble Phantasm

Hankō-Tekina Chō no Noroi
    The Curse of Masakado

Type: Curse

Spoiler:
    The culmination of his legend is crystallized in this noble phantasm. The various rebellions, the miraculous solutions, and at the end a curse that made him a demi-god. This noble phantasm is a purely passive noble phantasm, the major effect has a specific trigger.

Before then, this noble phantasm grants Masakado with effects similar to Miracle at D rank and Tactics at B rank. Effectively, he will be able to see glimmers of victory even in the direst of straits using his tactical mind and can influence the power of Anti-Army noble phantasms.

Further, as he fights he accumulates curses based upon both the struggle he is facing and his animosity towards them. However it does nothing until the trigger for the more powerful passive effect of his noble phantasm is unleashed.

However a stronger effect is in play. No injury can hinder or even slow Masakado so long as his head is still intact. Only decapitations will kill him. Even splitting his skull will simply knock him out. However, this decapitation is a trigger for the full power of this noble phantasm.

Once the head is decapitated, if it is not buried within 24 hours within a shrine of some kind, butterflies begin swarming the region and absorbing prana from its residents. These butterflies bring that prana directly to him. Further, his head will start screaming. This will continue until he has enough prana to completely reform. From there, the butterflies will simply continue to gather prana for him.

From there, a few things occur. First, the skill Divine Emperor Masakado is unsealed. Further, all of his curse energy is unleashed and any servant he has ire for immediately gets hit with the full power of it. Effectively, all of their skills are E rank and their Noble Phantasms are reduced to the weakest possible state. Third, his Imperial Privilege is no longer False. The single flaw with this power is very simple; once truly unleashed the trigger cannot be reactivated. In a sense, this noble phantasm only grants two lives. Once the second is claimed, Masakado and his power will vanish.

"Hehehe... surprised? It is a wonderful curse. Perhaps someday you can gaze upon my true glory."

So there he is. I considered making him an avenge but found that to be too... obvious and went this route.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; November 19th, 2021 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Fixing Divine Emperor to be what it was meant to be.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    damn bäckerhexe gets ll the alts this year
    looking forward to your next sheet, because this one is pretty ominous
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Taira no Masakado: Nice job! Although (and I hate to pull a Koga), I wonder what he would have to say about my Takiyashahime.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    He added the takiyashahime interaction.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    He added the takiyashahime interaction.
    I can see that, Mr. Middle Schooler.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, thanks, Magnus!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You’re an asshole.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair your comment is pretty redundant. Either Baron Magnus would post a reply directly or Lambda would notice it himself eventually.
    Last edited by BnEl15; November 18th, 2021 at 02:54 PM.