Page 519 of 621 FirstFirst ... 19419469509514517518519520521524529569619 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

I am gonna have to *gag* stand with Del on this point. Creating a sheet about author of Communism, and just by pure association with all the atrocities, already feels insulting to my people. I personally don't have any problems with it but some might have.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Anyway, I updated the Foreigner section in my Extra comp. Now the Foreigners since January have their Outer Gods noted beside their name
    Thank you sensei.

Where was the servant template again? I lost it after I lost my account.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Guys, how many US presidents have been turned into servants on this forum? How many of the 46, including Biden, Trump and Obama

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    You probably can count them yourself by looking into the America sections of the opening post.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Shuxian Zhang

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Bao Si
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: China (8th Century BC)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 183cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Causing ruin, obsession, being beautiful
    Talent: Causing ruin
    Natural Enemy: Xi Shi
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Dragonkind, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Signal beacons
    Catalyst: A sealed chest with two dragon insignias

Class Skills:

Independent Action C: A child of Dragonkind who is constantly supplied with Mana.

Magic Resistance A: A high rank granted to one with so supernatural an origin. Most modern Magecraft will have no effect.

Personal Skills:

Daughter of Dragons B: She was born from the saliva of a pair of dragons from the Jia dynasty. This grants her some minor draconic skills, such as the ability to manifest scales over her skin that are very tough and akin to armor, as well as the ability to float in the air, and a weak Fire dragon breath.

Spirit Transference B: After the box was opened, the saliva transformed into a lizard who found a homonculus, and eight years later that homonculus became Bao Si. This enables her to transform into a tiny lizard. This also enables her to "transfer her spirit" if there is a pre-existing Spiritual Core, although her stats fall to that core's stats.

Ruinous Beauty A: A "ruinous beauty" who caused the downfall of a kingdom unwittingly. As the downfall of the dynasty she lived in unwittingly came from her, although she was not the direct cause of any of it, she gains this skill which creates an aura of "ruin" and "downfall" around her.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Xinhao Chaofeng
    Urge To Make Her Laugh

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of her beauty charming the king so much that he was willing to cause the ire of all the nobles in order to try to bring a smile to her face. When the true name is activated, she utilizes the signal beacons to create her face in the air. Anyone who sees it will be immediately captivated.

Pian Wo Liangci
    The King Who Cried Wolf

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters

The sublimation of the signal beacons that were used, and how they lead to the downfall of the dynasty. Passively, they float all around her, being used as her primary weapons to "shoot" beams of light at enemies. When the true name is called, they surround her and bombard enemies, being enhanced against those who are entranced by her and leaving them open to destruction.

Lore: Bao Si was supposedly created when a pair of dragons entered the palace of the king, and their saliva was left inside a wooden box. The saliva formed into a lizard which transfered into a homonculus and became Bao Si. She became a favorite of the king, but the king grew upset that she rarely smiled, so he decided to do something to make her smile, and decided to utilize the warning beacons to let her laugh at the nobles. It didn't work, so he tried it again, and again, and eventually the kingdom was attacked and the nobles didn't come, thus it fell, and Bao Si died not long after.

Personality: A constantly grieving person. She hates being regarded as beautiful, for it was that that caused the king's obsession. She longs to finally find a true love, someone who fully cares about her. But she thinks of that as merely a pipe dream and never going to happen. Her wish is to finally find her true love.

Relationships:

Xi Shi: "...How utterly tragic. I'm.. so sorry."

Louis IX: "AWAY! Away with you!"

Nia Ngao Zhua Pa: "A fellow daughter of Dragonkind? How intriguing."

Marozia: "Your power is... impressive I must say. Although....."

Lola Montez: "....Change? Such an impressive strategy."

死者 Corpse
    Hello, I am working on a Servant sheet for Moses and I need some help in transliterating one of his NP "Staff of Moses" into Hebrew.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio-sama View Post
    Hello, I am working on a Servant sheet for Moses and I need some help in transliterating one of his NP "Staff of Moses" into Hebrew.
    Matteh Moishe?

死者 Corpse
    Thank you.

Blog Entries

Source: Gfriendfanart

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Hwang Jini
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Korea (16th century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Height: 167cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Cruelty
    Talent: Writing poetry
    Natural Enemy: Yeongsangun
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: N/A
    Catalyst: Her poems, a film about her

Class Skills:

Item Creation E: Incapable of creating items.

Territory Construction C: Capable of creating a "Studio" lower in rank then a workshop.

Personal Skills:

Jeomiligu Idubuchool A: The sublimation of her many riddles, including the most famous, Jeomiligu Idubuchool. This enables her riddles to "force solutions", forcing anyone who hears them to immediately attempt to solve them. If they fail in solving them, in addition, a large chunk of their mana is drained in the form of a bright ray of white light.

Gisaeng C: The sublimation of her role as a Gisaeng. This grants her proficiency in dancing and ranks up her Agility, as well as granting her proficiency in Music and Eye for Art (Music) at the same rank as this skill.

Sijo A++: The sublimation of her incredibly beautiful Sijo poems, supposedly the most beautiful that ever existed. This empowers her poetry incredibly, causing it to instantly evoke any emotion that she attempts to create, from simple two-line rhymes to titanic epic poems, all evoke this effect.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Myeongwol
    The Bright Moon

Range: 30 meters

The sublimation of her Sijo pen name of Myeongwol, the Bright Moon. This manifests as a Noble Phantasm. When the true name is called, she begins glowing with a soft and soothing light, encouraging all nearby to stay a while while healing them based on her choice amount. This also exerts a "sadness" effect on those she chooses.

Lore: Hwang Jini (1506-1560), also known by her nickname of Myeongwol, was a Korean Gisaeng noted for her extremely beautiful poems to the point where they are known as the most beautiful Sijo to have ever been written. She was also noted for her extremely complex riddles.

Personality: A cheerful person. She loves books and studying, in life even choosing to become a Gisaeng to gain more opportunities to learn. Thus, she hates those who shun or avoid learning and studying. Her wish for the Grail is to become even better at writing Sijo, for she feels learning she must do herself.

Relationships:

Teresa Teng: "I love your songs! Especially the one about the moon."

Jane Grey: "You are truly intriguing."

Pope Julius II: "What happened? I heard you commissioned all that art."

Wallada Bint Al-Mustakfi: "You weaponised the Moon? interesting."

Yeongsangun: "You hate knowledge? What? HOW?"
    Last edited by jishara; November 21st, 2022 at 10:56 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I know the thought is stereotypical, but I do truly doubt an Asian woman from that time period would be anywhere close to 180 cm. That's 6 ft tall!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Everyone, please remember, if you are going to include height and weight for your servants, please remember to do research and be reasonable. A character like Medusa is only 172 cm, and she's usually thought of as a taller female servant, a 16th century Asian woman should not be 10 cm taller than her, especially when they aren't known for being tall. Keep in mind who your servant is and where they're from when you're doing their height.

Blog Entries

Assassin of Butlery - 'Jeeves'

Okay, was a little worried about posting this next Servant due to mild spoilers for my current Fate/ fic Starless Black (hence the 'Star-Cell' references), but again only mild, like the 'Assassin' class kinda already makes him suspicious:

Assassin of Butlery

(by no. Source is Image 26 of 27)

“Servant Assassin, sir. Normally I’d offer you this morning’s paper, but it doesn’t appear to be covering the Grail War.”

True Name: ‘Jeeves’
    Alias: Reginald ‘Reggie’ Jeeves, the Butler archetype, The Butler Who Did It
    Alt. Classes: Possibly Archer
    Source: Fiction, Popular Imagination
    Region: Usually thought of as British
    Catalyst: Early 20th century literature, with romance novels seeming to have an extra pull. N/A in the Star-Cell’s case, with it summoning him directly as an administrative Servant
    Armament: Cutlery, particularly knives, hot tea
    <<Alt. Faceclaim>>

(by yumiya. Original pixiv link not working)

Character: “Please, sir, you need not waste time worrying over my own identity. We have more pressing matters afoot.”

At first anyone would assume that Servant Jeeves is in fact Reginald Jeeves, the archetypal, overqualified valet often mislabelled a butler depicted in the stories of P.G. Wodehouse. That is… only half true.

More correctly, Assassin is the idea that spawned from both Wodehouse’s writings and other butler characters of literature of the time: he is the archetypal perception of ‘the butler’ in fiction. This includes both the more positive traits of a butler, such as etiquette, efficiency, and sophistication, but also more negative traits that have sprung up, such as deviousness, plotting, and even murderous potential, given the butler becoming the to-go answer for the killer in a Whodunnit (often regardless of how many times this really has happened in fiction).

Ever professional, polite, and fastidious, good at giving the impression he knows everything and has seen everything, though he if asked would deny this. The only concerns Jeeves has are the concerns his Master has, as people imagine the ideal butler. He still at least appears to have some interests of his own, mainly reading and the arts. Anything ulterior beyond that he excels in keeping firmly to himself, though it’s easy to imagine him internally being long fed up with his Master’s antics.

Attribute:
    Human
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Dislikes: Boasting of himself, temporal paradoxes, idiocy, messes both literal and figurative

Relationships

• Zaroff: “We should see to arranging for supplies to be shipped to the island, in a way that doesn’t involve stranding all the boats.”
    • Christina: “I’ve already arranged the sorting and alphabetisation of your extensive library. Huh, you say you liked it how it was? Of course, a common refrain.”
    • Estella: “I had been told that the Satis Estate was a ‘fixer-upper’ as they say, and they surely weren’t jesting. Hmm, you say you want your mother ‘taken care of’?”
    • Alfonso X: “Today’s astrology readings, sir. Nothing I would consult myself, but whatever pleases you.”
    • Jafar: “No, I have no fears of execution at my Masters’ hand, I imagine some would even struggle to lift the axe.”
    • Ludwig II: “You may resume your theatrical activities, all of Bavaria’s business interests have been taken care of.”
    • Cavendish: “The Blazing World in fine condition, madam- ahem, would I be addressing Madam Empress or Madam Cavendish at present?”
    • Luisa Casati: “Your, ahem, lightbulb-dress madam, and I shall have your mannequin- er, ‘sister’ all dusted off for dinner.”
    • Vlad Tepes: “We shall have the cobwebs swiftly removed from your head, sir. Removing it from the lance may prove more of an issue.”

Master: Ideally, anyone, being almost the Platonic form of the butler. In the Star-Cell Grail War, he’s summoned as a non-combatant by the Grail directly to administer the numerous maids and valets of the Aquarius Manor Hotel.
    Natural Enemy: He’d say up front whoever his own Master’s enemy is, if anyone. However, there’s cause for concern that his own true enemy may in fact be his own Master.
    Wish: Part of the reason why the Star-cell summoned him directly might be that he doesn’t have a desire for the Grail, his ‘wish’ is merely to continue being of service.
    Keywords: Valet, Butler, 1920s
    Rarity: 2/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** C
    • Magic: ***** D
    • Luck: ***** A
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** E-A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment

The ability to mask one's presence and remain undetected.

• Rank C: More than capable of making himself inconspicuous and unnoticeable, vanishing whenever his services aren’t required and not overshadowing his Master. Assassin can become difficult to detect until he acts.

Territory Infringement

Ability to bypass Bounded Fields and other security measures.

• Rank C: Normally a Watcher-class skill, Assassin gains this ability due to his nature as a butler, the butler. Given his job, it is automatically assumed he has the authority to go wherever in the household he wants.

Personal Skills

All Kinds of Talents

Displaying of talent in multiple fields.

• Rank C: The archetypal butler, Wodehouse’s original Jeeves especially, is often pictured as having a great number of talents even beyond those related to butlery. Assassin possesses an extensive knowledge of etiquette, psychology, literature, mixology, sports seen as more refined such as cricket, combat, and in this Class’s case, even more criminal activities like infiltration and poisoning.

Attendant of Iron (Curse)

The reinforcement of a Master’s physical attributes through proximity alone. However, at this point it has been twisted into a curse where said master’s physical attributes decrease whenever the Servant is not in their proximity.

• Rank B: Assassin was famously known for serving masters much less competent than he was, be they good-natured twits or self-serving old men begging to be done in. At this Rank, it is not only his Master’s physical attributes that will decrease without him, but anyone he has made significant contact with and been of service to.

Calm and Collected

The suppression of emotion to calmly observe one’s surroundings.

• Rank C: As the ideal butler, any emotions he may have he keeps strictly to himself, keeping his own influence limited (at least at first glance) mainly to advice and the administration of other attendants. Though sometimes described as having had military service, he more adept with personal situations ass opposed to say facing down a whole army.

End of the Spider Thread

An evil genius’ ability to scheme.

• Rank B: While the original Jeeves was well-intentioned most of the time, he was more than able to scheme up dubious means to ends. The true nature of this Skill though lies in the broader butler archetype, being stereotypically said to be behind multiple country house murder mysteries due to being in the perfect position to be so. Efficient as he is, this is still a smaller-scale use of this Skill than the more ambitious Moriarty.

Noble Phantasm

The Butler Did It
    The Whodunnit Paradox

Type: Anti-Unit

One of the most notorious tropes of the murder mystery genre, though its notoriety now springs from wondering whether it was even much of a trope to begin with. It has it that the butler, as both someone granted the access to go anywhere in the house and an otherwise inconspicuous person, became so obviously the easy answer for the killer in a murder mystery that it became omnipresent in mysteries… except it never was, with only a few books existing back then where the butler actually was the killer.

More paradoxically, the ‘Butler did it’ trope was even criticised by the likes of S.S. Van Dine before its first documented use, The Door by Mary Roberts Rinehart. With Jeeves being the archetypal manifestation of a butler in fiction, it is natural he too would become swept up in possibly the job’s most infamous trope.

This Phantasm is usually embodied in the form of a poison, the common murder weapon in these stories given stabbing can be too blunt, though the ingenious Assassin can certainly use other implements to enact this Phantasm. However, with the trope itself existing in a state of temporal uncertainty, so too does the poison upon entering the victim exist in a state of quantum uncertainty, the victim being simultaneously ‘poisoned’ and ‘not poisoned’.

Which state becomes locked in depends like most quantum uncertainties on observation, in this case people’s observation of Assassin. The less Assassin is observed by others, the faster and stronger the poison becomes, while the more he is observed, the less potent it becomes. This both parallels people’s difficulty in finding old mystery books where the butler actually did do it, and the general murder mystery assumption that a character with more screentime may be too obvious to be the killer.

This isn’t helped by the rest of Assassin’s skills being perfect for obscuring himself, and him of course politely denying this Noble Phantasm could even be a thing. Discover it and bring it up too him, and he’ll calmly tell you that you must be imagining things before going about his business.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Everyone, please remember, if you are going to include height and weight for your servants, please remember to do research and be reasonable. A character like Medusa is only 172 cm, and she's usually thought of as a taller female servant, a 16th century Asian woman should not be 10 cm taller than her, especially when they aren't known for being tall. Keep in mind who your servant is and where they're from when you're doing their height.
    Bumped her height down to 167cm

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    snip
    I don't think the historical Jini had the ability to force people to solve riddles on pain of being drained of energy, ID musical Noble Phantasms on sight, invoke the magical power to make people feel emotions, or heal people with saddened moonlight either.
    Genuinely what is the problem. Servants are fantastical from the outset. Being tall isn't even slightly weird. They're fundamentally not normal, so why should their height be limited by historical averages or perception of height from modern people?
    And that's without bringing in the ill energy of "she's too tall for an asian woman from x century".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    I don't think the historical Jini had the ability to force people to solve riddles on pain of being drained of energy, ID musical Noble Phantasms on sight, invoke the magical power to make people feel emotions, or heal people with saddened moonlight either.
    Genuinely what is the problem. Servants are fantastical from the outset. Being tall isn't even slightly weird. They're fundamentally not normal, so why should their height be limited by historical averages or perception of height from modern people?
    And that's without bringing in the ill energy of "she's too tall for an asian woman from x century".
    I guess the question is "why are you writing heights/weights at all" for the Servant then. Yeah she could be 99 meters tall and made of Antimatter but if you're even bothering to include such random biographical information it's presumably meant to be somewhat realistic to what they would've had in life. Servants' abilities are extrapolations of their life and humanity's perception of them; there's no particular reason to think her height would change based on that. Unless there's something in particular you're trying to express by making her unusually tall, I don't see why you'd do so. Though obviously it's not that big a deal and really, I'm more surprised anyone bothers to read and comment on that part of Servant sheets anyway...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Yeah, in a world where Thomas Edison can be a lion man powered by the spirits of the Presidents of the United States and Iskandar can be a Bara giant of a man when he's historically known as androgynous, I don't see why an asian lady being tall would be the tipping point.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 22nd, 2022 at 06:27 AM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    snip
    That would certainly be the case if the person was inhumanly tall. Someone being 99 meters tall would certainly be cause for notation and justification, quadruply so if they were made of antimatter!
    But that's not nearly what we're talking about. 180cm is easily within human limits. Is it abnormally tall? For Korea, yes, it is abnormally tall. For modern Korean women, it's somewhere on the order of ~0.2%, assuming a normal distribution. But also in modern Korea, that equates to over 50,000 women. Do these women simply cease existing because they're a few standard deviations away from average? Of course not.
    Let's look at some canonical Servants for comparison's sake. Blackbeard is 210cm tall. Based on UK averages of today, he's 0.0000000464% of the population. With the same reference point for population, he's 0.0312 people. He's statistically more likely to not exist even in modern Britain, let alone the Britain in which he was born. Oh, but I suppose he's British, they don't count because Camelot is a silly place, we shouldn't go there. Let's get a bit geographically closer. Kintoki is 190cm, plugging in the numbers, etc. so forth, and dear me! He represents about 0.42% of the Japanese male population! Now we're getting close to that 0.2% mark aren't we? Oh, but I do suppose he's a demigod, that's simply unfair! How about EMIYA? He's a nondivine, modern human, so it seems reasonable to me! Plug the numbers in for his 187cm height and he comes out to 0.8%.
    Now be honest with me: did you ever stop and go "Oh, he's that tall? That's incredibly unrealistic, keep where you're writing in mind, authors!"? I'm beyond reasonably confident that you didn't. You didn't stop to think about how Blackbeard's inhumanly tall, or how even someone like EMIYA is very unusual in height. Disbelief was happily suspended for them.
    Oh, but let's go even further! After all, they're all men, aren't they? Maybe it's just a male thing. Just boys being boys. How about we try a few female Servants on for size too. Quetzalcoatl is a rather tall woman, 181cm. Plug it in, that's 0.0091% of the Mexican population. ¡Ay dios mio! That's even less likely than 180cm in Korea! Oh, but I suppose she a human infested with god bacteria. That's not a fair comparison! Maybe Zenobia, she's completely human, so surely she's a decent comparison? Well, she's 0.41% of the population of the closest modern equivalent to her region of birth, Syria (which is where Palmyra is). Twice as likely as Jini, but in the same ballpark. Is she tall? Yes! Is she inhumanly tall? Certainly not! Does she need any justification or note about her height? Of course not. Humans, shock horror, can just be born tall.

Oh and for reference, all of these probabilities are for "Height x or greater", just to be clear. Height is a continuous dataset and it's much more effective to find these numbers than to find an interval around them, especially with numbers like this (below 5%) desu yo~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    That would certainly be the case if the person was inhumanly tall. Someone being 99 meters tall would certainly be cause for notation and justification, quadruply so if they were made of antimatter!
    But that's not nearly what we're talking about. 180cm is easily within human limits. Is it abnormally tall? For Korea, yes, it is abnormally tall. For modern Korean women, it's somewhere on the order of ~0.2%, assuming a normal distribution. But also in modern Korea, that equates to over 50,000 women. Do these women simply cease existing because they're a few standard deviations away from average? Of course not.
    Let's look at some canonical Servants for comparison's sake. Blackbeard is 210cm tall. Based on UK averages of today, he's 0.0000000464% of the population. With the same reference point for population, he's 0.0312 people. He's statistically more likely to not exist even in modern Britain, let alone the Britain in which he was born. Oh, but I suppose he's British, they don't count because Camelot is a silly place, we shouldn't go there. Let's get a bit geographically closer. Kintoki is 190cm, plugging in the numbers, etc. so forth, and dear me! He represents about 0.42% of the Japanese male population! Now we're getting close to that 0.2% mark aren't we? Oh, but I do suppose he's a demigod, that's simply unfair! How about EMIYA? He's a nondivine, modern human, so it seems reasonable to me! Plug the numbers in for his 187cm height and he comes out to 0.8%.
    Now be honest with me: did you ever stop and go "Oh, he's that tall? That's incredibly unrealistic, keep where you're writing in mind, authors!"? I'm beyond reasonably confident that you didn't. You didn't stop to think about how Blackbeard's inhumanly tall, or how even someone like EMIYA is very unusual in height. Disbelief was happily suspended for them.
    Oh, but let's go even further! After all, they're all men, aren't they? Maybe it's just a male thing. Just boys being boys. How about we try a few female Servants on for size too. Quetzalcoatl is a rather tall woman, 181cm. Plug it in, that's 0.0091% of the Mexican population. ¡Ay dios mio! That's even less likely than 180cm in Korea! Oh, but I suppose she a human infested with god bacteria. That's not a fair comparison! Maybe Zenobia, she's completely human, so surely she's a decent comparison? Well, she's 0.41% of the population of the closest modern equivalent to her region of birth, Syria (which is where Palmyra is). Twice as likely as Jini, but in the same ballpark. Is she tall? Yes! Is she inhumanly tall? Certainly not! Does she need any justification or note about her height? Of course not. Humans, shock horror, can just be born tall.

Oh and for reference, all of these probabilities are for "Height x or greater", just to be clear. Height is a continuous dataset and it's much more effective to find these numbers than to find an interval around them, especially with numbers like this (below 5%) desu yo~
    Fair. As I said, I don't actually read or remember most Servants' height details (except that Medusa is unusually tall and that's only because it's a character-trait she has a complex about it) so I was just assuming what Spiff said was accurate. If many other Servants have heights unusual for their regions then she does stand out a lot less as in need of justification, yeah.

Blog Entries
    Berserker of the First Illyrian War
    ⫷ Most Definitely Not a Pirate Queen (!?) ⫸

"ALL RIGHT NOW COME ALONG ALL YE SCALLYWAGS
    AND HALF OF YOU RAISE YOUR SAILS AND WEIGH YOUR ANCHORS AND COMMENCE YER RAIDS AS YE PLEASE
    AND THE OTHER HALF OF YE KNAVES AND SCOUNDRELS FETCH US OUR FINEST CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES POSTHASTE
    FOR WE TEUTA OF ILLYRIA ARE READYING FOR A MOST IMPORTANT MEETING WITH A BUNCH OF SQUARES"

"AND WE GIVE YE OUR ROYAL WORD THAT WE *WILL* BE OVERDRESSED FOR THE OCCASION"

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Teuta of Illyria
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: Historical fact and rumours
    Region: Illyria
    Attribute: Human
    Natural Enemy: Demetrios of Pharos
    Armament: No-holds-barred unarmed combat and... fire extinguishers!?!?

ParametersSTR: B+
    END: B
    AGI: A+
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B+

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement | D++

Raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In Berserker's case, communication is often possible despite a few eccentricities, but she'll go out of control and unleash violence without restraint if addressed in a certain specific way.

During negotiations with the Romans, Berserker aggressively insisted that she had nothing to do with her subjects' piracy; she denied any involvement in their raids, which she argued were exclusively the private initiatives of each of those ships. As such, if anyone ever refers to Berserker as a pirate, she'll immediately fly into a murderous rage.

"NOW LISTEN HERE ALL YE BLACKGUARDS AND LANDLUBBERS
    LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT
    WE ARE *NOT* A *PIRATE QUEEN*
    AND IF YE REFER TO US IN SUCH A WAY
    WE SHALL PERSONALLY EAT YER FACE OFF YER FUCKING SKULL AND LEAVE THE REST AS A FEAST FOR THE FISH
    NOW ARE WE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CLEAR
    PLEASE AND THANK YE"

Personal Skills
    Arbiter of the Seas (Chaos) | B

Arbiter of the Seas is a composite Skill of Charisma and Tactics reserved for people associated with navigation and the seas but not mainly known for personally sailing ships themselves.

Or so Berserker says, anyway. There's a 50/50 chance Arbiter of the Seas is just a renamed Voyager of the Storm, really, but even if that were the case, she'd never let herself get caught with a Skill shared with so many pirates in her kit. Either way, due to this being a (Chaos) variation, it's particularly enhanced when it comes to affecting those with Chaotic alignment. Due to Berserker's involvement in furthering a brief golden age of Illyrian piracy that heavily threatened to extinguish the rising star of Rome, a B Rank is achieved.

"AYE OUR SUBJECTS WERE TRUE SCOUNDRELS AND TRUE SCALLYWAGS
    AND THEY LONGED FOR ADVENTURE FOR THE BOUNTY OF THE SEA AND FOR THE BOUNTY OF THE LAND
    AND WE AS THEIR CHERISHED QUEEN NEVER WOULD'VE DARED OPPOSE THE STRENGTH OF SUCH PURELY HEARTFELT WISHES"

Smite Those Who Would Smite | C

Allows this Servant to draw the opponents' attention, bait them into performing specific offensive manoeuvres against the holder of this Skill, and strike preemptive counterattacks based on predicting the enemy's moves.

An inexperienced negotiator from the Roman Republic, enraged by Berserker's refusal to enforce her powers as a queen regnant and stop her people's piracy, openly stated to her that Rome would take punitive actions against her by using force. In response, Berserker had him openly assassinated as he was about to embark on his way back, but left the other Romans untouched so they could report this, as one of the various stages of her declaration of war.

"OUR PLAN WAS FLAWLESS ONE MUST ADMIT
    WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF SUCH EXPRESSIVE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
    AND WOULD NEVER LET THOSE SQUARES FORGET THE TRUE MIGHT OF OUR PEOPLE
    THOSE HATERS HAD TO REALISE WHAT THEY WERE UP AGAINST"

Spoils of the Phoenix | A

A complex Skill which for Berserker embodies the taking of the Roman colony of Phoenice and the slaying of the Phantasmal Beast that protected it. In recorded history, the latter part is omitted and the former is typically associated with one of the late king's brothers instead, but it seems that Berserker has chosen to claim this feat for herself as a Servant after all. Either way, it was a terrifying show of force that secured new alliances for her kingdom and became another of the main incidents that would lead to the First Illyrian War.

Essentially, it's a composite of a low-ranked Golden Rule, a low-ranked Battle Continuation, and a high-ranked Beast-Slayer, which also grants Berserker a heightened regeneration and provides her with her main armament.

Almost inexplicably, said armament consists of mana constructs in the shape of fire extinguishers. Spraying their contents is possible, but most often they're used as blunt weapons with which Berserker bludgeons her opponents. They're capable of dealing great damage this way, but they aren't as durable as a Noble Phantasm would be, and are routinely destroyed during battle with foes of similar strength, thus demanding to be rapidly recreated through a new expenditure of mana each time.

"WE MUST NOW EMPLOY ALL THE STRENGTHS AT OUR DISPOSAL
    BUT OF COURSE WE HAD SOMEONE ELSE TAKE CREDIT FOR IT BACK DURING OUR LIFETIME AS A HUMAN
    FOR WE ARE A MOST MAGNANIMOUS QUEEN
    BESIDES WE WOULDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO MISUNDERSTAND AND THINK OF US AS A *PIRATE* OR ANYTHING"

Noble Phantasm
    "NOW TAKE ONE GOOD LOOK AT ALL YE SEE OUT THERE
    WHAT IS IT THAT YE SEE
    IF YER A TRUE SCALLYWAG AND A SCOUNDREL OF THE WORST AND THE BEST KIND
    ALL YE SEE OUT THERE IS TREASURE YE HAVEN'T GOT YER GRUBBY CLAWS ON YET
    NOW DON'T JUST SIT HERE AND GAPE AT IT
    ANCHORS AWEIGH AND GET YOURSELF OUT THERE
    NOW IF YE REALLY WANT US TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YE
    OUR ROYAL SELF SHALL BE HAPPY TO OBLIGE
    THUS SCOUNDRELS AND SCALLYWAGS ALL YE GATHERED HERE
    NOW HEAR OUR DECLARATION"

THE WHOLE COAST IS THE ENEMY
    PLUNDER ALL THAT LIES BEFORE YE

Range: 30~90
    Targets: 500 people

The declaration with which Berserker gave free rein to her subjects to do as they please in terms of piracy without any concerns towards angering other nations. In this Class Container, it's interpreted as an omni-directional attack based on nautical vessels. In simple terms, with a True Name Release of this Noble Phantasm, Berserker manifests several full-sized ships stacked on top of one another on her shoulders and throws them all up in the air. At this point, the ships start to behave like homing missiles which carry their own mass and the force of the throw against the targets on which their aim becomes locked. They can't accelerate or slow down as Berserker pleases: the power behind them remains the physical strength that was used to throw them. Moreover, while they might be homing, they aren't remotely controlled. Basically, the possibility to annihilate the ships before they collide with their targets exists and isn't out of reach of those who possess sufficient destructive power.

LoreKing Agron of Illyria, ruler of the Ardiaeans, reorganised the military and launched on a series of expansion campaigns in the Balkans which made his kingdom attain a size greater than it ever had had under any of his predecessors. He even managed to defeat the Aetolians who had famously repelled the invading Gauls one generation earlier. Of course, this called for celebration. Unfortunately, during said celebration, Agron partied too hard and died. His wife Teuta, the queen, became a regent on behalf of their infant son Pinnes.

During this same time period in which the Ardiaean Kingdom reached such an extension, the Roman Republic had confirmed itself as a major power in the Mediterranean with its victory in the First Punic War. This didn't go unnoticed by Teuta, nor did she escape the notice of the Republic.

To ingratiate herself with her subjects, Teuta granted them greater freedom than ever in their acts of piracy, which disrupted trade in the Adriatic and Ionian seas. At the same time, she continued Agron's expansionist policies, forcibly taking richer lands and their resources. The attack on the Roman colony of Phoenice was part of this strategy, and one of the interventions that forcibly demanded the intervention of the Republic.

When the Romans sent their ambassadors, Teuta vehemently denied any accusations that tied her to her subjects' piracy and refused to enforce her authority as a queen to stop it. One of the diplomats eventually claimed that Rome would retaliate with its military might; to send a message, Teuta had him publicly assassinated just as he was about to leave. She was confident she could win.

Unfortunately, a certain adventurer by the name of Demetrios, who had aided the late king Agron during some of his campaigns and had been given the stronghold of Pharos to rule as thanks, eventually defected from Teuta's side along with all his troops. This proved to be one of the main factors that ultimately led to Teuta's defeat. In the end, the queen found herself cornered, and chose to send ambassadors to Rome. After the peace, the area of influence of the Ardaean Kingdom was severely restricted, but Pinnes was reconfirmed as king.

According to some later sources, Teuta killed herself rather than negotiate with the Republic. This suicide would've chronologically taken place after the treaty between her and the Romans had already been confirmed by both sides, though, meaning that it contrasts with any sources that do record the treaty. Whether one considers the date of the suicide, the true cause behind it, the date of the treaty, or the fact that there was a suicide at all, other possibilities may exist as well. Some sources nearer to her time period record her as having been forced to abdicate as part of the treaty, but make no mention of any suicide.

In any case, after Teuta's rule came to an end, Demetrios of Pharos married Pinnes's biological mother, Triteuta, Agron's first wife. This way, Demetrios became the new regent. A few years later, however, he changed allegiances again in his pursuit for even greater power, and launched a rebellion against the Romans that rapidly failed. Even so, Pinnes would never get to rule, dying suddenly and without any certain explanation before he could reach adulthood, not long after Demetrios's defeat.

Description
    "MMM HELL YES HELL TO THE FUCK YES THIS IS THE LIFE
    AIN'T THIS THE LIFE
    WOULDN'T YE AGREE YE RASCALS AND KNAVES
    OH WHAT IS THAT WONDER WE OBSERVE ON YER COUNTENANCES
    ALLOW US TO ELABORATE
    WE AS ALL ROYALS OUGHTA HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF TALKING WITH PERFECTLY DISCERNIBLE SPEECH WHILE MUNCHING AND CHOMPING AND OTHERWISE MERRILY EATING OUR FILL
    BUT LO
    WE SEE THAT YE HAVE COME TO SEEK MOST WISE COUNSEL FROM US
    ASK WITH THE DUE RESPECT AND YE SHALL RECEIVE MIND-BLOWING ANSWERS TO ILLUMINATE THE PATH OF YER LIFE FOR EACH DAY HENCEFORTH"

Likes: "WHY WE LIKE ALL THE THINGS A PROPER LADY OUGHTA LIKE
    SUCH AS THE SEA THE SALTY SMELL OF IT ITS BLUES AND GREENS AND WINE-LIKE COLOURS
    BUT THEN ALSO FASHIONS BY WHICH WE MEAN THE LATEST THE FUTURE AND THE ONES OF AGES PAST
    AND OF COURSE ALL MANNERS OF HIGH CLASS ART SUCH AS THAT FUCKING THING THAT MOZART PLAYS AND WE HAVE ALSO LEARNT TO PLAY MOST SKILLFULLY
    AND THEN WE LOVE TO PICK CLEAN OUR DINNER UNTIL NAUGHT BUT BONES FOR OUR DELIGHTFUL PETS ARE LEFT"

Dislikes: "WHY OF COURSE ALL SORTS OF HATERS AND SQUARES AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING GOING ON AND ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP LAME AS SHIT IN A MANNER WHICH IS PLAIN AS DAY"

Wish for the Grail: "WHY WE MUST ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE QUITE SURPRISED TO DISCOVER AND ASCERTAIN THAT WE CURRENTLY HAVEN'T THE FAINTEST
    IT IS MORTIFYING INDEED BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT WE HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE"

Bond 5
    Likes: "IN TERMS OF PEOPLE WE ENJOY SURROUNDING OURSELVES WITH THE KIND OF COMPANY MOST BEFITTING A QUEEN SUCH AS SEA WOLVES AND PARTY PEOPLE
    LOVE OURSELF SOME PARTY PEOPLE AND SEA WOLVES
    AND THEN OF COURSE SOME OF THE FINEST MINDS HUMAN HISTORY HAS TO OFFER
    JUST THE SMARTEST MOTHERFUCKERS TO EVER LIVE
    AND WE MUST SAY WE REALLY LIKE IT HERE THUS FAR AS THE VARIETY PRESENT AT SUCH A COURT IS HARD TO MATCH AND INDICATIVE OF FINE TASTES"

Dislikes: "WE HAVE BEFORE TOLD YE OF PEOPLE WE FROWN UPON AND MONIKERS WE DO NOT WISH TO HAVE APPLIED TO US
    HENCE THE TIME HAS COME TO TURN OUR ATTENTION TO OTHER FACTORS OF THE WORLD WHICH DISPLEASE US
    SUCH AS THE AMOUNT OF SENSATIONS AND NOTIONS WE MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN LONG AFTER HAVING EXPERIENCED THEM ACROSS THE COURSE OF OUR LIFE
    AS PRODIGIOUS AS OUR MEMORY MAY BE
    INDEEED WE SEEM TO LACK MORE PIECES OF IT THAN MOST HEROIC SPIRITS
    ESPECIALLY AS REGARDS OUR LAST DAYS ON EARTH AS A HUMAN"

Wish for the Grail: "AFTER OUR RULE CAME TO AN END OUR LITTLE PINNES NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROPERLY RULE BY HIMSELF AND BECOME A MOST WONDERFUL PIRATE KING OF HIS OWN RIGHT
    GIVEN THAT THE THRONE WENT INSTEAD TO THE STOMACH-CHURNING TURNCOAT AND VILE TRAITOROUS FUCK DEMETRIOS OF PHAROS
    AND NOT KNOWING WHY OR HOW OUR OWN FALL TOOK PLACE MAKES US WONDER IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE WE COULD'VE DONE
    INDEED UNDOUBTEDLY A CHANCE TO BOTH RECOVER SUCH MEMORIES AND CHANGE OUR PAST ACCORDINGLY IF NEED BE STILL EXISTS
    THANKS TO THAT FUCKED UP GOBLET YE REPROBATES AND RAPSCALLIONS ARE ALL WELL FAMILIAR WITH"

A loudmouth and a motormouth, Berserker lacks any inside voice, and proudly flaunts her more queenlike mannerisms while seemingly oblivious to her complete failiure at concealing her pirate-like aspects. She's also been described as haughty and arrogant by her enemies. However, she's full of enthusiam for life and the world around her, she typically holds a nearly unshakeable optimism, and she's eager to experience and learn just about anything new to her. She seeks out to meet many kinds of people, too, and is rather knowledgeable on a wide and bizarre variety of matters. Her company is usually rather appreciated by all of those who don't mind a little bragging, are willing to be tactful about the whole pirate thing, and are able to endure the sheer rapidity and volume of her speech for an extended period of time. Admittedly, that does exclude a significant amount of people, but still leaves more than enough to let her feel at home in an environment like Chaldea, for instance. She's very fond of her family and of any she perceives as her crew.

Berserker was once taken down largely thanks to the betrayal of one Demetrios of Pharos. While she does hold that particular adventurer in great disdain, the possibility of any further betrayals didn't make her overly mistrustful of others, and doesn't seem to do much to dampen her usual enthusiasm, self-confidence, and optimism.

Once one gets to know Berserker better, it'll become more apparent how she lacks more memories of her life than most Heroic Spirits do, and how that's one of her main frustrations after having been summoned. If informed about the few sources that record her suicide, she'll be shocked, but regard them as likely unreliable, though they might keep eating at her depending on her circumstances. She reputes the sources that record her abdication as more plausible, but is frustrated by how little else they mention of her later days, given that those are the ones she remembers the least. Either way, this lack of memories factors probably not only as one of the various parts of her wish for the Grail, but also in heightening her desire to search for new notions and sensations.

RelationshipsFrancis Drake
    "NOW SEE THAT'S A REAL PIRATE AND WE'RE A REAL QUEEN AND NEITHER OF US IS THE OTHER THING
    NAY DEFINITELY NAY
    YE GET IT
    ANYWAY SHE'S AWESOME SHE'S A RIOT AND SHE REALLY GETS IT THE ABSOLUTE LEGEND"

Georg Friedrich Händel
    "A MOST EXCELLENT TEACHER INDEED
    BUT IT DOES FRUSTRATE US SOMEWHAT THAT HE TYPICALLY PREFERS TO PARTAKE IN THE THRASHING OF INSTRUMENTS ON HIS LONESOME RATHER THAN IN OUR COMPANY
    INDEED SUCH RELUCTANCE AT TIMES ALMOST LEADS US TO BELIEVE HE MAY SECRETLY BE A SQUARE"

Marcus Junius Brutus
    "TIE THAT SCOUNDREL TO A ROPE AND THROW HIM OVERBOARD
    OH BUT WHAT A RELIEF IT'S MERELY THE BACKSTABBER OF CAESAR AFTER ALL
    FOR A MOMENT WE NEARLY THOUGHT THAT REVOLTING DEMETRIOS HAD THE GALL TO SHOW UP HERE SOMEHOW
    BUT THEN AGAIN WE SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT WE WERE WRONG DUE TO OUR NATURAL REACTION BEING SO RESTRAINED"

Nero Claudius Germanicus
    "NO WONDER YER SUBJECTS DIDN'T LIKE YE
    THE ROMANS I MET WERE ALL A BUNCH OF SQUARES
    BUT WORRY NOT YER IN THE BEST OF COMPANY TODAY"

Shuten-douji
    "WOULD A MOST ELEGANT QUEEN DARE CHALLENGE EVEN THE LIKES OF YE TO A CONTEST IN WHICH THE VICTOR IS THE ONE CAPABLE OF IMBIBING THE MOST GROG
    AND WIN
    MANY HAVE FAMOUSLY ASKED SUCH A QUESTION
    AND OUR GUT SAYS MAYHAPS"

Bond Craft Essence
    OUR MOST SUBLIME CONCERT

GATHER ROUND NOW ALL YE SCALLYWAGS AND ALL YE RAPSCALLIONS

AND ALL WHO WISH TO SING AND PLAY TO THEIR HEART'S CONTENT MAY FREELY JOIN

BUT REMEMBER

THIS IS A PERFORMANCE

HENCE OVER ITS COURSE WE MAY UNCHARACTERISTICALLY UTTER UNTRUE THINGS

ON WHICH WE WILL NOT BE TAKING QUESTIONS

ARE YE READY NOW

I CAN'T HEAR YE

ARE YE READY NOW

ALRIGHT THEN

LET'S BEGIN

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

Creator's NotesI was originally trying to make a much more serious sheet for Teuta, but while I stuck to that initial idea I couldn't figure out a Class for her, nor much of anything in terms of her history and personality, really. So I decided to change my approach, and somehow, it turned into this lol

The fire extinguishers are because of the whole 'attempting to extinguish the rising star of Rome' thing plus 'phoenix rises in flame from its ashes, but fire can be doused with fire extinguishers' and also because I thought it'd help with the general tone I wanted for this sheet. I did go back and forth between whether Spoils of the Phoenix should be a NP or not, but this version of it will do for now.

I did mention that the suicide bit may or may not have happened given that it's relevant to her memory loss thing, but of course even stuff like her ordering the murder of the Roman ambassadors etc probably didn't happen despite the fact that late sources record it. In fact, some of those closest to her in time say they probably were killed by pirates that weren't under Teuta's orders to do so before they could even reach her, and give different motivations for the ambassadors having been sent in the first place, and view a lot of things differently in general. I inserted in Berserker's backstory a bunch of stuff from her more negative propagandistic portrayals too because they had, for instance, feat-like stuff in them that helped flesh out the overall sheet.

Also, I ended up upping the rarity when compared to the preview in Guess-A-Servant. Oops.

Both pieces of art used here are official art of VTuber Hyakumantenbara Salome. The contrast between the whole ojousama imagery in terms of presentation and the unconcealable pirate aspects of Berserker's history and personality were kind of the point here, so I purposefully chose not to use any faceclaims that looked pirate-like.
    Last edited by Serra; November 23rd, 2022 at 11:37 AM. Reason: changed Brutus link so it leads to the properly attributed repost of the Secret Santa version in this thread

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of Manga

A good story only ends when there are no listeners, no viewers, no readers... oh, I didn't introduce myself. Servant Assassin. It's time to continue my story

Class: Assasin
    True Name: Kentaro Miura
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Armament: his manga

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — B
    LUCK — C
    NP — EX

Class skills:

Conceal Presence

This skill was replaced by Spying

Personal skills:

Spying(EX)

That skill doesn't conceal Assassin’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.

I've never really been hiding, Master. Why do I have this skill? Well, I'll try to explain. When a person reads a manga, his attention is drawn to the characters and events in that same manga. The identity of the author himself remains hidden to them. He seems to exist... but for an enthusiastic reader, his personality is of secondary importance, all attention is paid to the images invented by the author. That's why I can be an Assassin. I exist, but my persona is secondary to the enemy.

Eye for Art(B+)

If Assassin happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that he or she might be able to figure out Servant true name. Assassin was a medievalist, his passion for the Middle Ages was reflected in his work.

It's amazing... sometimes what you choose will determine the rest of your life. I don't regret what I chose

Camouflage(B)

Skill that allows a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters. This skill is inherent to the Faker class, but Assassin possesses it due to his Noble Phantasm. Identifying Assassin's true nature is not easy, but this skill will be sealed if the enemy recognizes his True Name.

It's time to take my favorite seat - the director's and screenwriter's chair

Noble Phantasm:

Beruseruku
    Tale of two falcons
    B

Assassin's magnum opus, the work that made him famous all over the world. It is a manga with blank last pages. This manga is Assassin's main weapon with a very interesting, but slightly predictable property.

The essence of NP is that Assassin is able to bring the image he invented from the manga to life. Objects, characters, creatures, even locations and some events - Assassin is able to pull it all into reality. Items will have the same properties that they have in the world of Berserker - behelits will turn people into apostles, magical staves will work, and so on. Similarly, the characters - they will act in accordance with their personalities.

All summoned items and creatures have one rule - they cannot harm the Assassin. The items will be destroyed and the characters will die and return to the manga. An assassin cannot throw an opponent into his manga.

The characters summoned by him become a kind of pseudo-servants, thanks to which the Assassin can hide. These pseudo-servants enter into a kind of contract with the Assassin, to whom they are completely and completely obedient. They have their own skills and even noble phantasms, however they require mana support, otherwise the Assassin will not be able to support them

Description:

Likes: Write manga, Films of Tim Burton, Tales of the Brothers Grimm, works of Mauritz Escher, coffee
    Dislikes: Genocide, cruelty

Assassin’s True name is Kentaro Miura, the Japanese Mangaka, whose most famous work is the Seinen Manga Berserker. He died at 2021 from Aortic Aneurysm.

Miura is a curious person. He has minor emotional problems, but is a kind person. Kentaro is aware that he is in a world based on anime and manga and will certainly try to rely on this genre when making decisions. He is interested in the world of magic, the life of magicians, the history of magical creatures, and so on, for this reason he can sit for hours in his Master's library, if given the opportunity.

He is aware of how dangerous his creations are and tries to keep his NP to a minimum. Miura can joke at times about the fact that he should have written a less dark story, but in principle he is happy with his creation.

Relations:

Osamu Tezuka — Tezuka-sensei? I... it's... it's a very great honor for me. You gave me a calling, gave me the meaning of life... sorry... I think I'm worried

Gilgamesh -- I have a strange desire to add it to my manga... though he'd rather not know in what form

Servants with very large swords - it seems that I'm not the only aesthete of wide blades

Notes:
    I will upload a picture tomorrow
    Last edited by Shezum3; November 23rd, 2022 at 01:09 PM.