Page 122 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2272112117120121122123124127132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cambyses II: Just like that you got the servant that Kirei had got if he hadnt chosed the Assassin class. That was my thought i am surprised to not see a Kirei line as they are similar i find . Well made idea the two Noblephantasm .

An About Lancer i have counted i made currently more Lancers then Sabers class servants . i am curioes which noblephantasm would he had as Rider or Berserker ? and as i have already made two Persian Ruler servant i am curious how he think of my Kay Kawus and Shappur II ?

And have you got some clues for the other Achaemenidic Rulers i mean ideas for servants of them like one of my fix Points is that i like to make a Darius I and Kyros the Great profile one day in either case i think that both would be justified Gilgamesh Tier servants .

also which other srvants have you in planning BnEI15
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Cambyses II: Just like that you got the servant that Kirei had got if he hadnt chosed the Assassin class. That was my thought i am surprised to not see a Kirei line as they are similar i find . Well made idea the two Noblephantasm .

An About Lancer i have counted i made currently more Lancers then Sabers class servants . i am curioes which noblephantasm would he had as Rider or Berserker ? and as i have already made two Persian Ruler servant i am curious how he think of my Kay Kawus and Shappur II ?

And have you got some clues for the other Achaemenidic Rulers i mean ideas for servants of them like one of my fix Points is that i like to make a Darius I and Kyros the Great profile one day in either case i think that both would be justified Gilgamesh Tier servants .

That's an apt observation. He would get along with Kirei quite well! I also agree with your assessment on Cyrus and Darius, it's a shame we don't have more of them and other Persians already. Cyrus deserves that tier as he is first in the lineage of "great conquerors" who later conquerors aspired to emulate. From Cyrus to Alexander to Julius Caesar onwards. Darius's deeds are perhaps greater in a way, since it's what happened after his death that give more significant evidence to his greatness. I mean more the century of prosperity enabled by his reforms. In that sense, I see him belonging to the lineage of great rulers who furthered the art of statecraft. I see this as followed from Tiglath-Pileser III to Darius I to Augustus onwards.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doncosaco View Post
    That's an apt observation. He would get along with Kirei quite well! I also agree with your assessment on Cyrus and Darius, it's a shame we don't have more of them and other Persians already. Cyrus deserves that tier as he is first in the lineage of "great conquerors" who later conquerors aspired to emulate. From Cyrus to Alexander to Julius Caesar onwards. Darius's deeds are perhaps greater in a way, since it's what happened after his death that give more significant evidence to his greatness. I mean more the century of prosperity enabled by his reforms. In that sense, I see him belonging to the lineage of great rulers who furthered the art of statecraft. I see this as followed from Tiglath-Pileser III to Darius I to Augustus onwards.
    You are Right Doncosaco there are aside the Persian Rulers where the Great names would offer good marterial for great servants but also other Ancient Rulers would have great potencial like examle wise the other Kings of Babylon or the from the Assyrian Kingdoms ,respectively would be amongst the Pharao and Augustus Rulers many more potencial candidate to offer like Claudius which would be given that Calligula and Nero are already Canonly made (beside that i like Nero Umu) ,Caracalla ,Maximian , Vespasian where i got the idea of him as Alter Ego where he is a amalgation of the Roman Rulers of 69 year where he is domaniant part) ,Julian or the last Romulus Augustulus respectively,

at the side of the Pharaonic Rulers Djoser , Snofru , Djedfre , Mentuhotep II Amenemhet the first to the third each, Sesostris (the first and third each), although i have made in my early days a profile of Sesostris and Sethos the first and could perhaps deserve a Remake ,have i made a Nofrusobek servant where i think i made a good work , then are onward the 18 dynasty many potencial candidates like Hatschepsut .

Also here would be Servants of from Arthoria to Gilgamesh / Herakless Tier. justified

beside to Comeback at the Persian Rulers ii got the idea of a Bardiya Faker class servant . just if you or someone else might use that idea .

and i saw your John HEnry profile Doncosaco and i must really good work and i can say that it demonstrate the shadow of the industrial Revolution quite well and remind me one a Moment in Teen Titan with Cyborg to be honest.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 28th, 2021 at 06:52 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Never fear, the fantastic, nebulous, indomitable, beautiful, and all around wonderful angel of angels has come to save you little children."

True Name: Michael
    Class: Saber
    Alt. Classes: Caster, Lancer
    Region: Heaven
    Source: Christianity/Judaism
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B+
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance EX
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to manifesting within the body of the Child of God, her rank for this skill has not dropped in the slightest.

Riding E
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. There are no records transcribing any feats of mounting to Saber so she was given this rank as compensation.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Flames) A+
    A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect. Saber is an angel that has been commonly associated with fire and was once said to have appeared "in a likeness to a column of fire". Saber's general nature gives her great compatibility with the skill. Additional, her flames carry a holy attribute which makes it deal extra damage against demonic entities.

Archistrategos EX
    A skill denoting Saber's role as "Supreme Commander of the Heavenly Hosts". It is a skill that contains the effects of high ranked Charisma, Military Tactics, Eye of the Mind, Bravery, Divinity, and etc. Saber was commonly seen as being highest up in the heavenly hierarchy along with Gabriel along with her portrayal as the leader of Heaven's army.

Eternal Arms Mastery (Anti-Demon) A+
    A skill that prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Though this is localized toward taking down demons as such a thing was Saber's favorite pastime.

Noble Phantasms

"You're tired, I'm tired, we all need rest. I'll present you a special kind of mercy. I can promise that it'll be painless."

Curtana Ignis: Merciful Sword of Immolation
    Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-End)

The first noble phantasm of Saber, representing her bygone nature and her role as the eternal arch nemesis of Satan. It manifests as the sword Curtana that was said to have belonged to the Knight of Lamentation, Tristan, and, subsequently, the Paladin of Charlamagne, Ogier the Dane. While it was never explicitly said to have belonged to Saber, there was legend attributed to it that an angel had come down to prevent an unlawful killing by breaking the tip of the sword.

As a weapon that symbolizes partly Saber's previous nature as an angel of mercy, the strikes made against others are entirely painless and hardly noticed until too late. Synchronizing with Saber's connection to fire, it is also constantly wreathed in flames. Additionally, the sword carries an attribute that has it deal more damage to those with draconian traits due to Saber being commonly known to have defeated Satan in the form of a dragon.

One last thing is that Saber rarely ever uses the full power of her sword as, in her words, it is meant for one person only.

"Do you really see yourself like that? Foolishness. Tell me…"

Quis ut Deus?: Who is like God?
    Type: Anti-Unit

The second noble phantasm of Saber, inspired by the inscription ascribed to her shield. Manifesting as a round shield, it boasts defensive properties that can defend against A ranked attacks without much difficulty. However, it's true use comes from the words "Quis ut Deus" encrypted on the front. As if asking a scornful question meant to be rhetorical, it is something that is used against the authorities, that is, the Noble Phantasms of Servants that are in its presence, involuntarily sealing them away or disrupting their use.

A noble phantasm that is for those who dare proclaim themselves equal to God, it bears the effect of lowering the parameters of Servants with a high Divinity stat, A or higher, by one.

Personality

"Fufufu, praise your super cool elder sister all you want."

An active and boastful person by heart, Saber is unlike what is commonly thought of when describing an angel. She exudes the feeling of a prideful person who loves to get her hands dirty doing what she loves most, fighting.

"I don't know about you but I can fight for days on end. So don't worry, I'll pick up the slack."

Like a lot of her fellow Angels, Saber holds a love for the heroes of humanity, what they managed to do for themselves, and the things they accomplished. Though, she may sigh in melancholic nostalgia at some of their personalities.

"My cute little siblings can't be this strong! But seriously, all you children did well enough for yourselves. I'll definitely make sure to kick that stupid Morningstar's ass."

Saber, by all means, should not be possible to be summoned. However, due to special conflation with a special "man" said to have walked among humans as a Messiah, she is able to manifest using "his" body.

Creator's Note: Sooo~, anyone remember that Jesus sheet that RoydGolden cause this was inspired by that along with his Gabriel sheet.
    Last edited by Vance; February 28th, 2021 at 09:43 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Michael: Well I can't not comment on a sheet that was inspired by me. Her personality is fun and does a good job balancing her kind and battle-hungry sides. The NPs fit well, with the first one being kinda' like my Joab's sword what with ensuring a painless peaceful death and the second one a good representation of the legend where she banished Satan. I have to assume for her Magic Resistance you made a typo with the "child of the Child of God" part as I can't recall any particular legends of Jesus having a kid, much less one who did anything noteworthy. Feel free to correct me though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Yeah, that actually was a typo. Fixed it.

Athena and her Ikemens. Also given how Odysseus talks about how cute and shy Athena is. She is totally a pettanko who REEEEEED at the Gorgons and has a serious weakness for ikemen, even when they are trash as shown by Daedalus

Name: Perdix
    Class: Caster
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral Good

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MAG: B
    LCK: A+

Prodigal son of Athens one whom surpassed all the sages and such a wise inventor that only the all knowing Daedalus had anything left to teach to him, on a note they are uncle-nephew. Young and naive he did not notice Daedalus stress over his growing fame and learning speed. No matter the challenge Daedalus put forth Perdix would face it wholeheartedly and surpass it. This was the only 'answer' he could give to the hopes and praises the people of Athens heaped upon him. Not a warrior, not a king, not a hunter, not a man blessed by the gods their clustering wishes gathered by his hands were forged into an almighty hope. A man whom sought wisdom and learning to aid his fellow men so that not only the suffering would lessen but so that they could forge a great future for their children to come

A man whose main strength was his loving heart, as such like a certain tactician he was blessed by the Goddess Athena, possessing eyes that could perceive beyond the mortal world he noticed the connections of all things and his works' quality increased massively to the point he would be worshiped like a lesser god by the people of Athens. Such light would give birth to a great darkness, not in Perdix' heart but Daedalus whom infuriated with his nephew's personality would trick the young man with a faulty device. A boy whom possessed knowledge of machines and mysteries but little knowledge of man as such he was easily tricked by his jealous uncle, it's more accurate to say that what he loves is the potential of mankind than individual human themselves, such a distant look would only enrage Daedalus further for he felt Perdix was looking down upon him and his story every time they interacted

"Uncle those wings...."
    "Hahaha I've seen how you stare at the skies sometimes"
    "I didn't want to say anything...."
    "....It's fine. It has been a long time since then I've healed somewhat"

And so like Ikarus Perdix would fall from the skies and perish. Enraged the Goddess Athena dragged Daedalus to Athens and delivered him to judgement by the people where without doubt he was slaughtered by the very machines he provided the people

Class Skills

Item Creation: Subsumed by 'One who surpasses Daedalus' skill

Territory Creation: Subsumed by 'One who surpasses Daedalus' skill

Personal Skills
    One Who Surpasses Daedalus (EX): Perdix is famous for his massive potential that would sadly go unproven due to the jealousy and certainty of Daedalus that it would surpass him. The famed inventor would be 'reduced' to mere tutor and his ego could not take it, 'to be compared to a simple horse' it is what he is most likely to utter. Although Daedalus lacks in certain mysteries (Hecate) he is unsurpassed when it comes to construction. One whom could build anything, it was often said that Daedalus statues were so eerily life-like that they were bound to avoid them actually coming to life, a replication of the Galatea mythos is possible and in the story of the bull and Pasiphae Daedalus created a hollow body alike to the divine beast in all aspects. Such knowledge was 'surpassed' what does Perdix' eyes see? Grants IC and TC at high ranks and Perdix is extremely proficient at Greek Mysteries to the point only the Gods themselves could surpass him and even then his tools reach for the next generation, for the world beyond the gods themselves. Its only natural after all its a brilliant star that shines in the soul of all humans

Clustering Wishes (A): The anecdote of building a saw by using simple remains in nature. An inborn aptitude enhanced by Athena's blessings. Perdix is able to tap into connecting aspects. As long a connection can be made all sorts of miracles become possible, this is not simply in the construction of tools or access of mysteries but the strength of saint graph can be enhanced by genuinely bonding with others, akin to a god receiving prayer (acknowledgement) to provoke events

Noble Phantasm

Glaukopis: Divine Observation of Boundaries
    Anti-World
    Rank A
    In Homer's epic works, Athena's most common epithet is Glaukopis (γλαυκῶπις), which usually is translated as, "bright-eyed" or "with gleaming eyes". The word is a combination of glaukós (γλαυκός, meaning "gleaming, silvery", and later, "bluish-green" or "gray") and ṓps (ὤψ, "eye, face"). The word glaúx (γλαύξ, "little owl") is from the same root, presumably according to some, because of the bird's own distinctive eyes. Athena was clearly associated with the owl from very early on; in archaic images, she is frequently depicted with an owl perched on her hand. Through its association with Athena, the owl evolved into the national mascot of the Athenians and eventually became a symbol of wisdom

Perdix' gleaming eyes that revealed all the truths around him and made him fall in love with the potential of humans were what caught Athena's attention and the overbearing Goddess sought to enhance them even further. Imbued with divinity they became observation devices by focusing Perdix is able to use his eyes like a telescope/research center and tear down the 'layers' surrounding things, this effect does not take place in the real world but within his mind. Although future calculation (Clairvoyance) is possible its not the main intent and its simply calculation due to obtaining in depth information of the subject in question. From time to time Perdix will use this to peek in the memories of all those around him to see if the truly understood the context of their words, its not paranoia or mistrust, he simply wants to make sure he understands everyone around him since the last time he failed to understand a person his uncle fell into insanity and kinslaying

Blog Entries
    "The Flower of Reflection"

"..."

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Caster
    Aliases: Copycat, Mockingbird
    Place of Origin: Greece
    Source: Greek Mythology

Parameters

STR: D

END: D

AGI: A

MGI: B+

LCK: D-

NP: C

Height: 1.5 m (5’7)
    Weight: 45 kg (100 lbs)
    Dislikes: Herself
    Talent: Mimicry
    Natural Enemy: Heracles, Herself
    Attribute: Heaven
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Armament: Bow
    Catalyst: Her own voice

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. However she is particularly vulnerable to divine magic.

Independent Action (A+): As a nature deity she can use the natural world to sustain herself indefinitely even if she lacks a master.

Personal Skills

Affection of the Goddess (Revenge) (B): Archer had her affections spurned by another, so Aphrodite-Nemesis punished her beloved. This affection functions similar to a curse, sometimes not acting in Archer’s best interests. Her AGI and MGI are boosted, but in exchange her LCK receives a “-” modifier.

Divinity (B): Archer is an oread, making her a minor mountain deity. Normally her rank would be C but it has been artificially boosted due to her saint graph merging with a supposed demigod.

Reflected Voice (A+): A phenomenon of the natural world where one’s voice is reflected back at them. Archer had her voice robbed from her by a goddess and could only repeat the words of others. When she expired her voice remained in the World, forever repeating the words of others.

Noble Phantasm

Narcissus Nemesis
    ~Daffodil of Self-Reflection~

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-20
    Max. Targets: 3

Upon giving birth to their son, the nymph Liriope and the river god Cephissus received a prophecy from the seer Tiresias that their son would have a long and happy life if he never discovered himself. Growing up into an impossibly handsome man, Narcissus attracted many would-be lovers, but he spurned all of their affections. Earning the ire of Nemesis, he was made aware of his reflection, and he promptly fell in love with himself, wasting away on the bank of a pond until he was transformed into the flower that now bears his name.

This NP manifests as an ornate bow, a crystallisation of the fate of Narcissus.The arrows shot from it possess a reflective property, bouncing off of surfaces indefinitely until they are dismissed or are buried inside the flesh of a target. Upon activation, Archer fires an arrow of “self-reflection”, the divine curse of Nemesis. The arrow is ethereal and doesn’t do any physical damage, but upon striking the target in the head they will be forced to confront themselves, their vision dominated by their mirror image. Successful confrontation with the self is the only way to break out of the trance.

Lore

Archer’s True Name is Echo-Narcissus, the oread from Ovid’s Metamorphoses who had her voice stolen from her. Due to their proximity, the tragic figure Narcissus has been incorporated into her saint graph as an armament.

Echo was an oread of Mount Cithaeron who was often recruited by the King of the Gods Zeus to distract his wife Hera as he committed adultery. Becoming wise to the deception, Hera cursed Echo to never speak with her own voice again, only to repeat the words of others.

An attendant of Artemis, Echo often blessed good hunters with high-quality game. One such hunter she fell for was Narcissus. However she was unable to voice her affections and Narcissus rejected her as he was too enamoured with himself. This caught the attention of Nemesis, the goddess of revenge, who decided to “avenge” Echo by cursing Narcissus to stare into a pool until he perished from hunger. Echo watched as her beloved expired, her love only growing the longer he ignored her, and eventually she faded as well until all that remained was her voice, echoing throughout the world. In the place where unrequited love died the first narcissus flower sprouted, commonly known today as the daffodil.

The fates of these tragic figures are tied to each other, each damning the other. “Reflection” is common to both; Echo only being able to reflect the words of others, and Narcissus only being able to reflect on himself. As such they share a saint graph, finally united, and yet physically unable to embrace each other as lovers ought to do.

Personality

Archer is excitable and romantic. She loves to try new things and especially loves the outdoors. If she was capable of speech she would talk constantly but her divine curse has rendered her functionally mute. This is not depressing for her, however, as being summoned alongside her ‘beloved’ means that she got what she wanted. Granted her boytoy is currently a bow, but no relationship is perfect, right?

A side effect of her curse is that she can perfectly mimic those around her, a talent she likes to flaunt at social gatherings. It seems that despite Hera’s wishes she has found a new way to annoy people. Incapable of producing words of her own, she can omit words from what others say around her to approximate talking. For communication purposes she has learned sign-language and encourages others to learn it as well.

Being a mountain nymph whose namesake is also a natural phenomenon grants her the special privilege of not needing mana from a Master to maintain herself in the World. As such she is incredibly independant and will often go exploring on her own, against her Master's wishes. If she likes her Master she might drag them along as well.

Archer does have a sadder side. She is still completely enamoured with Narcissus and wants nothing more than for him to manifest within the World properly. That’s where her wish for the Grail comes in; she wants Narcissus to be granted permanence in the World, unaware that the permanence would not apply to herself. She would fade as soon as the object of her affections appeared and she would once again be reduced to a voice in the wind.

Quotes

(upon being summoned)

“...”

Master: “...Uh, are you my Servant?”

“...are…..Servant.”

Master: “...Ok. Well what’s your identity and class?”

“............identity...class.”

Master: “Yes. I can tell you’re an Archer from your bow. I guess the flower is a clue to who you are?”

“Yes…..Archer…..flower…..is….who.”

Master: “Why are you copying me?”

“Why are you copying me?” (childish grin)

Master: “Stop that.”

“Stop that.” (sticks out tongue)

Master: “Why are you echoing me?”

“.....Echo….me.”

Master: “You’re Echo? The oread?”

“...Echo….the oread.”

Master: “From the story Echo and Narcissus?”

“Echo…(holds up bow) and Narcissus.”

Author Notes

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
    I'm asking him to change his ways

Last edited by NittyGritty; March 3rd, 2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: broken image

Blog Entries
    Servant Monster:

Appearance:

Grown form

True Name: Ullikummi

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Classes: Avenger, Ancient Giant

Strength- E~EX
    Agility- E~EX
    Endurance- E~EX
    Mana- EX
    Luck- E-
    NP- EX

Personality
    An engine of calamity, a merciless automata created for the simple purpose of destruction. There is no emotion behind those hollow eyes, only the burning urge to ravage and despoil all traces of the divine. Therefore, it is only a matter of course that this is a monster to be hated and feared by its very nature.

...And yet,
    that child
    it
    never received anything. Not the warmth of a parent's embrace, nor reassuring words of praise that accompanied a job well done. Having its reason for existence inscribed since birth, it had no need for such unnecessary things a child would normally learn growing through life. The only thing it had, was rage. Rage and confusion against the world it couldn't understand but continually tried to hurt it. And so it rampaged. And so it destroyed. All while yearning for the acknowledgment of a "father" who never regarded it as anything more than a tool.

-Ah, truly
    that child
    it
    was an overwhelmingly tragic and pitiful creature. Perhaps summoned in the Grail War if it somehow received the parental affection it never knew in life, that child could grow into more than a mere weapon of destruction. Even if... its very existence is one that must be destroyed for the sake of the world.

Dislikes: the gods, being hurt
    Talents: growing, destroying gods
    Natural Enemy: Ea, Teshub, Enkidu

Class Skills:

Monstrous Strength- N/A
    An inherent ability of monsters and beasts; denoting the power to temporarily raise one's Strength parameter by one ranking for a given duration.

As Monster is constantly gaining strength due to its boundless growth-rate, the need for this Skill has been lost.

Dread Visage- E~A++
    The ability to inspire fear in others through one's form and manner. This Skill's rank rises as Monster grows in size, going from an insignificant presence to one so overpowering as to bring the gods themselves to their knees in terror.

Personal Skills:

Giant Shell- A-
    A Skill that represents the extremely tough bodies of the Giant species. This special composition allows it to absorb energy from attacks and convert into magic energy. Once the absorption limit is reached (via attacks and Noble Phantasms of certain rank) and conversion into magic energy is not possible, it will then take damage.

In legend Monster withstood a full barrage from the thunder-god Teshub unscathed, earning a high rank in this Skill. However it was ultimately defeated by a blow to the feet from the sword that sundered heaven and earth. In reality it was more the exceptional nature of the weapon itself that brought down Monster and not the part of its body struck. Even so as that was the first time Monster registered the feeling of "pain" a permanent weakness has been inscribed into this Skill that's more psychological than physical. As a result Monster's immense defenses can be bypassed to an extent by targeting its legs.

Mana Burst (Volcanic)- E~EX
    The smoldering wrath of a usurped god that flows through Monster as volcanic magma. By venting its fury Monster can expel blasts of molten lava from its body, crushing and scorching away all that stand in opposition to it with the lifeblood of the planet's core. Much like an actual volcanic eruption the usage of this Skill is extremely violent and uncontrollable, far more so than a usual Mana Burst Skill. Furthermore the rank scales with Monster's current size, eventually reaching a stage where the output is on par with a natural disaster able to bury whole cities in apocalyptic slag.

Insensate- B+
    Monster was created without the senses of either sound or vision, for its purpose lacked the need of such "unnecessary" things. A mere doll of clay given life to fulfill Kumarbi's vendetta against the gods, without ever being permitted to see the rosy hues of a sunset or hear the tinkling of laughter. Through possession of an extremely undeveloped mentality on the level of a newborn child Monster is immune to nearly all mental interference attacks and nullifies illusions through sight or sound. Only mental interferences that tap into the absolute most primitive urges (such as a child's innate longing for their parent) are still capable of affecting Monster.

Noble Phantasm
    Zamaru Ullikummi
    The Monster Created To Destroy Gods

Type: Support, Anti-God, Anti-World

Monster lacks any weapon or feat that could be called a proper Noble Phantasm. Instead as a living weapon created for the sole purpose of overthrowing the gods it'd be more accurate to term Monster's very body as the greatest Anti-God Noble Phantasm.

Named after the ancient song chronicling its exploits this Noble Phantasm simply embodies and asserts Monster's existence, as a mere lump of rock that grew up into a menace even the strongest gods struggled to bring down. Upon its initial summoning Monster takes the form of a shapeless hunk of stone cris-crossed with volcanic veins, showing no hint its even alive except for a faint organic throbbing. In this state all of Monster's parameters except for Mana are equivalent to E- rank.

However with each day that passes it'll grow in size and take on a more humanoid body, while its physical parameters steadily rise. After four days it'd be somewhat larger than a fully-grown human and have C-ranked stats. A week and it'd be the size of an average building with A+ ranked stats across the board. The most terrifying part of this Noble Phantasm is that there's no upper-limit on Monster's growth-rate nor attribute increase. Given enough time it could theoretically expand into an existence able to overpower entire pantheons of Divine Spirits... This makes imperative for enemies to defeat Monster early on before it becomes nearly unstoppable.

While in its "embryonic" state Monster possesses a Powerless Shell Skill at rank C making it easy to overlook as a threat. This represents how the giant god Upelleri didn't notice Monster growing on his shoulder until it had already reached an enormous size. Furthermore all of Monster's attacks exert a conceptual advantage against deities and those descended from them, reflecting its purpose.

This Noble Phantasm- and Monster itself- is an absolute anomaly that crushes the conventions of the Holy Grail War ritual. As regardless of its will Monster's uncontrollable growth-rate poses an inevitable danger to the planet the Counter Force would normally intervene and disrupt any attempt to summon it as a Servant. Only in the most exceptional circumstances could it be called forth, which would surely equate to a great calamity for the World.

Blog Entries
    Mariya Oktyabrskaya: Pretty good straight forward sheet. Kind of tragic she has to bind herself to the suit. Then again you can't argue with those aesthetics. 8/10, would let her step on me again.

Michael: Right. Of course there's a Touhou FC. Touhou/10.

Ullikummi: You managed to get a lot out of a little (kind of like squeezing blood from a stone). This is incredibly creepy. Definitely the kind of threat where all the Servants have to team up to take down. I know there's not a lot to go on since it's basically just a growing rock monster but maybe its character could have been fleshed out a little more? Also the FCs are cool but after having learned about its legend I feel Cell from DBZ would've also been a good choice. 8/10, fills me with eldritch goodness.

Perdix: That's a really clever sheet. I like how the story about the saw is expanded into a sort of deductive reasoning. I assume the NP makes it so he could figure out Servant IDs almost immediately? I love the theme of lost potential you've weaved into your sheet and the Yusei FC is oddly appropriate. 9/10, successfully satiates my desire to hurl smartalec children off of buildings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Ullikummi: You managed to get a lot out of a little (kind of like squeezing blood from a stone). This is incredibly creepy. Definitely the kind of threat where all the Servants have to team up to take down. I know there's not a lot to go on since it's basically just a growing rock monster but maybe its character could have been fleshed out a little more? Also the FCs are cool but after having learned about its legend I feel Cell from DBZ would've also been a good choice. 8/10, fills me with eldritch goodness.
    Thanks for the feedback. Sometimes I find it's actually easier to write sheet for Servants with sparse legends since there's less research to do and worry I might be getting stuff wrong. I'm glad you found it creepy, since that's a vibe that can be hard to get across through text. And the FC is the Medium from Magi- The Labyrinth Of Magic, a series I watched a while back. Not only did it have both a "giant" and "egg" form that was perfect for what I had in mind, but in the story it's even growing upwards to reach the heavens while the heroes have to stop it before then. Really couldn't think of anything else more fitting.

Blog Entries
    Also I feel Ullikummi warrants mention for being one of the sources Nasu probably based Gilgamesh's Ea on. Since the legend mentions it being defeated by the blade (sometimes described as an axe or saw) used in the creation of the world to divide heaven and earth. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Ullikummi in the Nasuverse was a Velber or something just because of how similar it is to Altera what with being this huge menace that comes out of nowhere, terrifying all the gods and only barely being defeated by their ultimate weapon. But I didn't go with that because I've already written up a Velber Servant before (Agilulf) and didn't want to tread on the same ground.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post

Good point, I didn't think of it before, but he definitely has some similarities with Kirei. I imagine if Gil wasn't summoned in the 4th HGW, he could be the one to lead him astray instead, and he'd arguably come out worse with Cambyses' outlook on humanity as opposed to Gil's simple hedonism. Regarding his relationships to Kay Kawus and Shapur II, he acknowledges the difficult choices they made in life that transformed them into the men they are now, and admires them for it, since that is also "beautiful". Cambyses' Rider form is almost identical to his Lancer form, while Berserker is the part of him Innocent Monster-ed by Herodotus. As a Berserker, He'd still have Imhullu Cambysium, but for his second NP, it'd probably be something about him slaying the Apis bull.

I have some ideas on my next sheets, including an African folk hero and a Ruler from 19th century China, but none of them are anywhere near complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I believe my first thought was the same for Assassin Halifax, being "I wonder what the other class is like?" Unlike that however, instead of "I don't want it to be a wraith", it was "Making a normal Servant just wouldn't be as interesting as Foreigner." Literally two seconds later, this is the conclusion I came to.

There's probably something deeply concerning that can be gleaned from that.

It's also the most out-there of my sheets, so I'm looking for opinions.
    I wonder if my comment about Mr. Zombie not feeling like a zombie led to this. Oh well, either way it's an awesome Sheet; great job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Yog View Post
    I wonder if my comment about Mr. Zombie not feeling like a zombie led to this. Oh well, either way it's an awesome Sheet; great job.
    You are, perhaps, partially to blame and partially to be thanked. They can be given out in equal measure.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cambyses: Great sheet for someone i would consider an asshole for using cats like that. Despite that i think his character is pretty interesting and well written, great work as always

Echo: We recently had an Narcissus sheet that concentrated more on Aphrodite. The greeks certainly seem to have a fetish of turning their person of interest into mascots or weapons. See artemis and orion or what happened with Paris and Apollo in the LB.

Monster: that is something interesting right here. While reading i thought as well that could be velber in disguise. Can you give me some info on your concept behind your class container, royd? Is it something that is similar to Beast, but without the "love for humanity" aspect? While writing my Franklin sheet, aspects of the wendigo pointed toward beast, but the aspect of love in my context was missing, despite that it felt like he should qualify for something as big.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Monster: that is something interesting right here. While reading i thought as well that could be velber in disguise. Can you give me some info on your concept behind your class container, royd? Is it something that is similar to Beast, but without the "love for humanity" aspect? While writing my Franklin sheet, aspects of the wendigo pointed toward beast, but the aspect of love in my context was missing, despite that it felt like he should qualify for something as big.
    I envisioned Monster as the Class just for, well, big scary monsters like Fenris, the Hydra, Gugalanna, etc. It doesn't have the metaphysical significance of the Beast Class with its seven evils of mankind and whatnot. Basically I created it to deal with the fact that many mythical monsters don't fit cleanly in any standard Servant Class. Berserker is often the closest but if they lack any anecdotes of going mad it doesn't quite work.

Blog Entries
    I've just accepted that taking a break is meaningless for me.

Source

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Hansi Scharff
    Place of Origin: Rastenburg, East Prussia
    Height: 168 cm.
    Weight: 68 kilo.
    Likes: Her family. Those who protect others. Creating mosaics.
    Dislikes: Hypocrites. Needless violence.
    Natural Enemy: Individuals who only care for themselves.
    Catalyst: A copy of her biography.

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (-):
    The Presence Concealment Skill has been lost due to her Espionage Skill.

Personal Skills:
    Espionage (D+~C):
    Neither being spy nor assassin in her life, Assassin bears a low ranking in this Skill. However, as a self-trained master in psychological manipulation and sociology, she is able to easily lower an enemy’s guard even if they are already aware of her as a foe like she did in life. Given enough time, she is not only able to gather information from the target, even causing them to divulge their deepest secrets, but even fully convince them she is a dear friend and one they should go out of their way to protect.

Appreciation the Arts (B+):
    One who not only sought out a career in the arts but also became a highly successful artist later in her life, Assassin has a high degree of information on the subject, denoting the Skill ranking.

Should an ability, Noble Phantasm, or defining characteristic be featured in a work of art or literature, Assassin has a decent chance of recognizing them. However, should she fail to recognize their identity, there is a high chance she will recognize them as one portrayed in the arts, allowing her to correct this error by gathering more information on a target until she does.

Golden Rule (D):
    Born to a well-off family with a successful business and earning even more wealth starting a lucrative business in the US in the design of mosaics and construction of furniture, Assassin eventually became a well-known figure in the field of art and design as well as one of moderate wealth.

Noble Phantasm
    Without Torture: The Interrogator (D+)
    Anti-Unit/Secret
    The culmination of Assassin’s reputation and her impact in the field of interrogation, this Noble Phantasm’s sole purpose is the gathering of information. An extremely subtle mental curse, one even undetectable by Casters unless actively searching for it, this Noble Phantasm puts the target into a relaxed, open state of mind.

…And that’s it. Strangely enough, the power of the Noble Phantasm, though a representation of Assassin’s fame, is fairly weak. It can even be said that Assassin would be more than capable of performing her duties without this Noble Phantasm, though it can certainly help matters along.

Of course, this power can be resisted through suspicion and vigilance of Assassin, though Espionage tends to prevent such things. Those with Mental Resistances are also less affected, and non-humanoid beings and those with sanity depriving effects are completely unaffected.

Grand Mosaic: Interpreting a Life (E~A)
    Anti-Self
    A Skill manifesting from Assassin’s work after the war as a famous creator of mosaic artwork.

Using every single bit of information gathered about a human or Servant, Assassin is capable of creating a “mosaic” of the target within her mind. As it forms and her understanding of her target deepens, so too do the intricacies of the mosaic, becoming a more accurate representation of the target.

Utilizing this mosaic, Assassin can imitate the target, her appearance, voice, mannerisms, and presence becoming nearly indistinguishable from the original in direct proportion to the detail of the mosaic. While she is incapable of copying superhuman physical or magical Skills or Noble Phantasms, she is otherwise undetectable as a fake.

The drawbacks of this Noble Phantasm are that Assassin is only capable of creating a single mosaic at a time, needing to “clean the slate” before forming another, and the other is that, while she can create a mosaic on inhuman beings, she is incapable of imitating them. To combat the first issue, Assassin writes down all the information she learns about a target in a file dedicated to them. By recreating the mosaic with words rather than pictures, Assassin is able to recall the mosaic almost instantaneously when reading the file, allowing her to move on to another without fearing losing what she had already created.

Lore
    Despite the era in which she was born and the tumultuous years yet to come, from the beginning, Fortune seemed to have chosen Hansi Scharff as a bearer of its blessing.

Growing up as the child of a Prussian officer, the woman the world would come to know as Hanns Scharff was fascinated by the military. Although her father never answered her questions about the things he did in his time as an officer, her curiosity refused to be sated by his deflections and excuses. However, when he was called to action alongside his countrymen, he finally relented and told her of what he had done in the line of duty.

When he was finished, she asked him why he would do such things, and he gave her one piece of advice that would stick with her the rest of her life.

“War is neither glorious nor something to be praised. The only reason I fight is to protect the ones I love, and that is something to be proud of.”

Then, he left, and, three years later, he died. He was awarded an Iron, Reuss, and Hanseatic Cross posthumously. She was told to be proud, and she was, but not for the reason many thought.

Continuing her studies in the arts, she also took up learning the ins-and-outs of her family’s textile business, eventually becoming well-versed enough to be promoted to Director of the Overseas Division, sending her on several trips to other countries.

It was on one of these trips that she met the love of her life. Margret Stokes, the daughter of a famous fighter pilot. Having lived a sheltered life in her family’s villa up until adulthood, only going off to Leipzig for schooling, she had never experienced love, let alone a crush, but she somehow knew the moment she met Margret that she had fallen.

However, though sexual relations between women were far less socially damning than those between men, they were still unable to be married in the eyes of the government, which both women desired. Fortunately, Hansi’s sheltered upbringing actually worked to their advantage, and her family was able to help establishing that they had a son rather than a daughter. So, Hanns Scharff was born, and their marriage was secured.

Then, while visiting Greiz, Germany, she, her wife, and three children, became stranded there due to WWII. To their further distress, Hansi was drafted a month after finding work in Berlin, leading her to eventually being deployed to the Russian Front, all the while working to hide her true gender.

Luckily, Margret, knowing the precarious situation her “husband” was now in, realized a way to help. Talking and charming her way into a Berlin general’s office, she was able to convince him that a soldier who was fluent in both English and German was wasted on the Eastern Front. Through her intervention, she was able to get “Hanns” transferred to an interpreter’s company, a place where she would have relatively greater freedom. However, it was not long after she arrived there that she was sent to Luftwaffe Interrogation Center to interpret for the interrogators, a transfer only three people would receive in any given year.

It was here that her “training” in interrogation began.

Though she was an assistant interrogation officer, she never actually was trained to become one, her role almost entirely relegated to interpreter. However, through observation of both interrogator and prisoner, she began to pick up on the subtle cues and tells of both, often able to predict with startling accuracy what they would say next or the breaking points of the prisoner and her superior officer. Without any training or prior study to reveal it, she discovered she had an unknown talent for understanding and observing humans.

It was then, after an unfortunate accident, that Hansi was promoted to interrogation officer, and everything changed from there.

She hadn’t forgotten what her father had told her, and as she watched the forceful violence often used in interrogations to retrieve information, she couldn’t help but feel there had to be a better way to get the information without needlessly hurting those who were protecting their loved ones. So, she decided to put her newfound talents to good use, and, over the next five years, she would develop several strategies and methods of extracting information without harming the prisoner.

Then, in 1948, she was called to testify in the U.S. against one of the prisoners she had interrogated, which she saw as a golden opportunity. While she was there, she made connections with government officials, meeting with those from the USAF and giving lectures on her interrogation techniques and experiences in using them. These newly formed connections helped when she, along with her wife and kids, immigrated to America that same year.

On a whim, while beginning to rediscover her sidelined affection once more for the arts, she decided to write about her experiences and time as an interrogator, portions of the memoirs being sent to and published by a magazine, leading her to be contacted by an author that would eventually release them compiled alongside several letters from her former prisoners and his own research to write a nearly complete biography of “his” life. Though she would go on to create an instantly successful mosaic and furniture business with her daughter-in-law, one still operating in modern times, that biography would cement her place in history.

Hansi didn’t care though. Whether the world remembered her or not, she had protected her family, and she died content in that knowledge.

She was awarded no medals. Her wife and children were proud of her, and not a soul doubted the reason.

Yes. Fortune had certainly smiled down on Hansi.

Personality
    Assassin comes off as a warm, friendly individual that is casually interested in people, often striking up conversations to learn more about them. Attentive, sharing the weight of conversation as well as facts about herself, both humans and Servants tend to walk away from her with a good opinion of her. However, after they discover what her profession and accomplishments in her life were, they almost unanimously wonder if they just played into her hands. This eventually leads to confusion when they are able to continue having normal conversations with her despite this knowledge. The truth is that this is simply how Assassin is. Rather than putting on a front and acting in a certain way to coax out answers in her time as interrogator, she acted and treated them as she would anyone else, simply using her intelligence, information, and ability to lead the conversation to extract information from them.

Assassin does not believe in the glory of great deeds performed in times of war, and honestly feels pity for those who do find such things in acts of violence. She also has a true distaste for those that simply harm others because they enjoy it or out of a sense of boredom. For her, the only reason to commit acts that could be seen as vile is to help those you care about. A country can rise and fall, and the world can come crashing down around you, but so long as you fight for the ones you love, you are fighting for something truly worthwhile.

This is not to say she is completely absorbed in such idealistic visons. Due to her own personal experience and observations, she is painfully aware of the excuses and lies people tell themselves to hide their true motives and draws a line at what she believes is acceptable to do in the interests of one's family. There were many soldiers she met, both on hers and her enemy's side, that made her painfully aware of this. As such, she is someone that can except the more ruthless methods one may employ to reach a worthy goal, but will call out anyone she believes has gone too far to reach it or has lost sight of what they were originally fighting for.

Though she dislikes fighting, she is not afraid to do so when the need arises. While she was trained in combat and wielding firearms, she has never been a part of a true battle, so her skills in utilizing her training is lacking. Because of this, she tends to remain with her master, observing the battle and gathering information that may aid them as well as using the opportunity to further her progress on a "mosaic" of a Servant by understanding their fighting style.

While it is unlikely Assassin would ever be the victor of a Grail War, her wish would to be able to spend more time with her family, not having to worry about things like finances and war and just simply be with them, if only a little longer.

Relationships
    Halifax ‘Hali’ Slasher (Caster): You're quite the manipulator, aren't you?
    These two can often be seen drinking tea together.

Elizabeth Báthory (Lancer): You want love, but harm and refuse to acknowledge others as humans, let alone your equals.
    But they aren't my equals!

Iskandar's Shadow (Faker): I'm reminded of a saying. "To truly believe an ideal is to be willing to betray it."

Sigurd (Saber): He never shows it, but that man's heart beats with more than almost anyone I've ever met.

Sigmund Freud (Foreigner): When I heard about you, I thought you might be interesting conversation. How can you understand so much and yet so little?

Joab: You really shouldn't lie to yourself like that.

Pedro I (Avenger): Your actions stopped being about love long ago.

Lewis Carroll (Alter-Ego): The lengths of which you went... Truly admirable.

Marie Therese De France: Don't worry. I'm certain your wish will come true. ...Why? Because my wish is the same, and something that beautiful can't be restrained even by fate.

Special thanks to Cursed by Fortuna for giving me the idea, doing and sharing his own research (though I did a lot of my own), and coming up with the Parameters, Skills, and NPs. I can only take credit for the lore, personality, relationships, Servant details, and modifying/changing the descriptions. He went above and beyond what I was expecting him to give me, and I'm very thankful for his efforts.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 14th, 2022 at 08:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oke i will try to read all profiles that were made but at first..

Hansi Scharff : Interesting profile good work again a rather unorthodox Assassin girl withhin the last days ,how many are they now mhm *pen whirling *ah three . About the skills and noblephantasm quite good perhaps more suited with a Master which act like Kiritsugo may get a chance to win ,and like him i meant in toavoid direct fights instead to outsmart the others.

Also interesting to see some contest servants at the Relationship section though given that my Shappur II made the revenge campaign out if love for his Family i would be curious about her opinion about him .

Also are you curious which my next servant will be Morg ?

Blog Entries
    Servant Avenger:

Appearance:

True Name: Vidar

Armaments: Sword and giant boot.

Strength- A+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- E
    NP- A+

Personality
    True to his epithet Avenger is a rather stoical and reserved individual. Due to his towering build and lack of words he gives off an intimidating vibe that can make others hesitate to interact with him. However in reality despite his Class Avenger is an easygoing and gentle being who bears no hatred towards people, as all of that is reserved for a certain wolf. To get around his imposed muteness Avenger has taken to learning sign-language to communicate. He also enjoys charades.

Avenger himself is somewhat confused on why he can be summoned as a Servant, knowing he already accomplished the vengeance that was his reason for being. As his whole life was for the purpose of avenging his father he feels somewhat adrift in having actually fulfilled the task. Even so Avenger answers the Grail's call for another chance to experience the world he loved so much, the world he and the other surviving gods shepherded after the ravages of Ragnarok. The warmth of the sun, the rustling of grass and a gentle wind that caresses one's hair--- all that is the greatest treasure for him.

If Avenger were to harbor a wish, it'd be to resurrect Odin and the other fallen Asgardian gods. Not out of a desire to bring back the Scandinavian Age of Gods, for he recognizes its obsolescence was a matter of fate and ultimately necessary to mankind's development. Merely a wish to "be together as family again".

Dislikes: wolves, people who refuse to learn sign-language, feeling unsure over his purpose
    Talent: destined vengeance
    Natural Enemy: Fenris

Class Skills:

Avenger- E
    Expresses the nature of an Avenger as one who piles up the grudges and hatreds of others upon themselves. It becomes easier for the Servant to accumulate hatred and resentment, while negative emotions directed at the user are instantly converted into strength. Furthermore one recovers Mana at a faster rate when taking damage.

Avenger was not hated by others, in fact he was loved by the humans who put their faith in him. Thus he only possesses this Skill at its bare minimum rank.

Oblivion Correction- E+++

People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. That single-minded determination to hold on to one's past grudges greatly boosts the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle. Vengeance is his very purpose, a fate inscribed into him since birth and not something he'll ever forget. Even so unlike most Avengers he has "moved on" from the act and resolves not to harbor any hatred anymore. As such this Skill is normally only a measly E-rank unbecoming of his Class Container.

However when facing a foe that reminds him of Fenris Wolf Avenger's buried rage spikes, lending a boost to his critical strikes. This Skill gains + modifiers the more similarities the enemy has to Fenris Wolf. One for monstrous opponents, another for wolves specifically (or those with lupine traits) and a third if they have a history of killing gods. Should all criteria be fulfilled every one of Avenger's strikes is practically assured to deal a critical blow, greatly damaging the enemy even if they try to block.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- B+

A Skill where magical energy gushes forth endlessly until one's revenge is accomplished. Recovers a small amount of Mana for each turn that passes. In Avenger's case this stems from the anecdote where people would cut off bits of their old shoes to help construct the giant boot he would one day crush Fenris Wolf with in Ragnarok. As insignificant as it may seem each piece was an offering to Avenger and even now he receives the support of people who once entrusted their hopes and wishes to him. Giving him a high rate of Mana generation on each turn. This Skill's rank is higher when in territories where people used to revere the old gods, like Scandinavia.

Personal Skills:

Oath Of The Silent God- B

A representation of the oath Avenger swore following Odin's death to never speak another word until his father's killer was slain. Even as a Servant, so long as he stays true to that oath a Bounded Field enforcing the concept of "silence" surrounds Avenger's body immediately around his skin. Any action taken by Avenger won't make any sound, whether that be walking down a path or smashing through a brick wall. If he were to fire a gun (not that he'd have any need of it) it'd be like he used a perfect silencer. This Skill makes Avenger disarmingly (and unnervingly) stealthy despite his larger-than-life presence, able to sneak up on someone literally without them hearing a sound.

As it crystallizes the voluntary oath he took this Skill's effects are lost if Avenger himself chooses to speak. However there's a loophole in that Avenger can still communicate to his Master by way of their telepathic connection without technically violating the vow. It'll also be sealed if he ends up killing Fenris Wolf in the Grail War, as in that case the condition of the oath will count as "already being fulfilled" for his current instantiation as a Servant. Speaking to perform the true name release of a Noble Phantasm won't trigger a permanent renunciation of this Skill, although it'll still be sealed for the rest of the day afterwards.

Twilight Survivor- A

Denotes the holder's status as a survivor of Ragnarok- the Twilight of Gods. A form of Purge Defense that grants protection against Anti-World Noble Phantasms signifying that neither the swelling of the seas nor the fiery conflagration unleashed by Surt were enough to harm him. In return his rank in Divinity is heavily reduced, as Avenger lived through the downfall of his culture-sphere's Age of Gods.

Divinity- E-

A Skill qualifying one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At higher ranks one reaches the level of a "Demigod"- a mixed-race of divine and mortal. As Odin's son and one of the twelve male gods of the Asgardian High Council, Avenger would normally boast a high rank. However it's been severely diminished due to the effects of his Twilight Survivor Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Vargr Drepa
    The Greatest Boot

Type: Anti-Fortress/Anti-Monster

Avenger's mythical giant boot that he used to crush the lower jaw of Fenris Wolf before rending the beast's mouth asunder with his sword. According to legend shoemakers from all across Scandinavia would cut off strips of excess leather from their newly made boots to give to Avenger for Ragnarok; this Noble Phantasm is the agglomeration of them. In its sealed state Vargr Drepa takes the form of a thick armored boot on Avenger's right leg with a patchwork appearance, as if sewn together from countless mismatching scraps.

But upon invoking its true name Avenger leaps high into the air and more bits of leather begin gravitating towards him, bulking up the shoe to truly gargantuan size. Avenger then brings it down for a titanic diving stomp that crashes into the enemy like a meteor. Even if the stomp itself misses the shockwave alone released by this Noble Phantasm is capable of flattening armies and demolishing entire fortresses. After the attack finishes Avenger's boot will gradually return to its normal size.

The boot itself is a Divine Construct and hence nearly indestructible, so Avenger can use it to block attacks even without calling out the true name. As it recreates the legend of being used to kill Fenris Wolf this Noble Phantasm deals additional damage against enemies with a bestial attribute.

Bær Iðavöllr
    Life, Bloom From The Ashes Of This Ravaged World

Type: Anti-Destruction

After the devastation of Ragnarok Avenger and his brother Vali gathered with the other surviving gods at the idyllic field of Iðavöllr to work on rebuilding the shattered world. This Noble Phantasm manifests Avenger's status as one of the survivors of Ragnarok as well as helping to renew the world afterwards. Invoking its true name a wave of gentle golden light emanates from Avenger and sweeps over the surroundings. Everywhere it touches is imbued with the concept of new life blooming after destruction. Destroyed buildings come back together, ravaged wastelands teem with new plantlife and survivors feel awash in a newfound sense of determination and hope.

At its full potential Bær Iðavöllr has the power to restore the earth's biosphere after it was otherwise irreparably destroyed. However, only the world is directly healed. This Noble Phantasm is incapable of undoing the injuries and death dealt to human beings, only reverting harm done to the environment itself. After all, even the greatest miracle cannot save those already dead--- humanity can only mourn the losses and move forward towards a brighter future. That is both the promise and melancholy exemplified by this Noble Phantasm.

So here's a Norse deity Servant I felt inspired to write up. I knew right away he was going to be an Avenger since the dude's whole legend was all about getting revenge. But then when I started writing up his personality I realized it didn't really make sense for him to be fixated on revenge since his grudge was against a very particular target rather than the world or society at large and he already killed them in his legend. That's when I got the idea he'd be a more wholesome Avenger whose moved on from his hatred, though he's still not the kinda' guy you want to see angry.

As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 14th, 2023 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Changed Twilight Survivor Skill (thanks Kamera)