Page 112 of 620 FirstFirst ... 1262102107110111112113114117122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    no
    Oh, okay then. You didn't have to comment just to say that though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, any thoughts on my Heitsi-eibib?
    I appreciate her simply complex design especially in her first noble phantasm which, I believe, is her hitting your blindspot regardless with any weapon she has. I dont actually have much to say about her other NP other than that I think it resembles the End of The Four Nights thing Avenger classic has. Actually, I'm pretty sure her first NP is much more a inclusive version Space Dead Man's Hand that Calamity Jane has, which is probably why I like it so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I appreciate her simply complex design especially in her first noble phantasm which, I believe, is her hitting your blindspot regardless with any weapon she has. I dont actually have much to say about her other NP other than that I think it resembles the End of The Four Nights thing Avenger classic has. Actually, I'm pretty sure her first NP is much more a inclusive version Space Dead Man's Hand that Calamity Jane has, which is probably why I like it so much.
    I did think of Space Dead Man's Hand when crafting her NP actually. Even tried thinking up ways of setting it apart more, like making it an "imperceptible attack" that can only be evaded through instinct or doing more damage if the opponent doesn't expect it, all representing how the thrown stone took Ga-gorib by surprise. But ultimately I decided simpler was best. And thanks for the feedback Vance!

"You sure you'd willingly approach a wolf like me? Welp, help yourself, I guess."

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Source: Fairy Tales (?)
    Region: N/A
    Dislikes: Manipulative people, cruelty, "wolves"

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B+
    Mana: C
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment B
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Lycanthropy (False) B-
    A variant of Shapeshifting that allows one to morph into the form of a werewolf. In this form, one gains access to the skill Monstrous Strength, Instinct, Bestial Logic, and other skills at varying ranks. However, Assassin was never a werewolf in life but accused of being one, leading to a (False) designation and unstable rank which causes her to uncontrollably transform at times. This skill is suppressed by her noble phantasm.

Wolf Charming B+
    A skill denoting the brand of magecraft relating the control and summoning of wolves. Assassin was raised around the canines and taught to interact and call them with nothing more than a brief thought; however, she had fully not mastered her magecraft before being killed though the changes brought by Innocent Monster had allowed her more coordination.

Innocent Monster C
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Assassin was originally a magus specialized in exercising beast magecraft, however, she was eventually caught by a villager and tried as a werewolf. It is this skill that created the Lycanthropy (False) skill.

Noble Phantasm

Rotkäppchen: The Wolf Under The Red Hood
    Type: Anti-Self

Assassin's noble phantasm, representing her perceived nature as a werewolf hiding among men. It is manifested as a red long jacket that looks well worn but still relatively functional. The function it holds is meant to suppress Assassin's nature as a servant to all who view her, not allowing people to think she is anything other than normal, essentially transforming Assassin into a wolf in sheep's clothing. Following the idea in some stories that one cannot exit the form of a wolf without their clothes, it is also meant to act as a seal to Lycanthropy (False), preventing spontaneous transformation, and if the jacket is destroyed or otherwise unable to be worn, she will lose control of the skill until the problem is fixed.

Personality

"Hello, contractor, is it time for action to occur?"

Assassin is a personable yet withdrawn individual, speaking the day away about a variety of topics but rarely refers to anything about herself except for a bare few instances. It primarily has to deal with an unspoken trauma relating to her death that left unable to quickly trust despite her dog-like mannerisms.

"Can I growl? Well, I can but I haven't done that since...well...nevermind."

Assassin is also a very blunt individual as a result of her somewhat isolated upbringing that leads her a bit blind to social graces or etiquette. She wouldn't admit it but this may have been what caused her downfall in the first place but it isn't quite clear.

"Are you a wolf? No, not that kind; the other kind, I mean. The polite, gentle wolf who'd follow a maiden home and right into her bed before eating her. Hm, well I suppose it is too late to ask. You are already in my bed after all."

Assassin's relationship with the master is one of restraint. She tries to perceive the clear cut boundaries in it and not invade them. It is quite ambiguous if it has something to do with the changes to herself brought by Innocent Monster but she has points where her personality flips on a dime and momentarily becomes inhumanely courteous, to her immense dislike.

Last edited by Vance; February 3rd, 2021 at 09:01 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lancer of the Golden Flame

"The crimson banner of glory and death is up! May our enemies feel fear in their hearts!"

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful/Neutral
    Region: France
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 59kg
    Dislikes: Cowards, mercy, backstabbing
    Talent: Knighthood
    Armaments: Standard, Sword
    Natural Enemy: Amery of Pavy

Stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. This rank does not reflect the protection gained from Lancer's second Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills

Military Tactics(C+): Tactical knowledge that is used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during the use of one's own anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Knight of the Star(A): A Skill that presents Lancer as the "True and Perfect" Knight. An elevated form of Bravery and Charisma that greatly empowers Lancer and those who fight alongside her, so long as they uphold the meaning of chivalry. However, should they attempt to retreat, Lancer of any of her allies will receive a harsh penalty to their stats.

No Quarter(B): Lancer's motto. A Skill that ensures she absolutely cannot take prisoners by prolonging the battle so long as the enemy is alive. It greatly decreases the chances of success to any attempt of retreat by the opponents, as well as having a weaker Battle Continuation effect on Lancer.

Noble Phantasm

The Golden Flame
    Oriflamme

The battle standard carried by Lancer during her life, which was entrusted to her for her unbreakable courage and great honor as a Knight. It was originally the sacred banner of the Abbey of St. Denis, but it became a flag of war for the King of France during the Hundred-year wars.

While the standard wielded by the Holy Maiden of Orleans was considered the "White Flag of Mercy", this one is its direct opposite, the "Red Flag of Death". While it was up, the French army was forbidden from taking enemies, causing the flag to become a symbol of fear for the English side. As such, merely brandishing it as a weapon causes a mental debuff on the enemies of Lancer.

However, unlike the majority of standards, the most important part of this Noble Phantasm is not the flag, but the spear itself.

A holy weapon said to have been used by the famous Paladin King himself, when Lancer calls its name, a swirling wall of fire surrounds her. This spiraling torrent of flames expands outwards, burning all of Lancer's enemies to ashes. A Noble Phantasm made for eradication, it truly embodies Lancer's motto of "spare no enemies".

Holy Mantle of the Savior
    Shroud of Turin

One of the three most holy relics of the Christian Church, Along with the Spear of Destiny and Sacred Chalice, this is a holy shroud said to have been used to wrap the Son of God after his death. Lancer wears it as her cape.

Needless to say, it is an object of incredible power and mystery. Merely by having it, Lancer gains the equivalent of Magic Resistance at EX rank. It is said that the miraculous power of this mantle can equal even that of the Scabbard of the Holy Sword, but as Lancer is not its true owner, she cannot fully utilize the relic's power.

Still, a great portion of its abilities ate available. Beyond the Magic Resistance, the shroud can also block Noble Phantasms of up to rank A. Furthermore, calling its name activates a powerful regeneration, completely healing all the wounds of Lancer of whoever she places the relic upon. However, these two effects do cost an enormous amount of mana, and as such cannot be used recklessly.

Background

Lancer's Identity is that of Geoffroi de Charny (also known as Geoffrey of Charny), a knight in the service of King Jean II of France and a founding member of the Order of the Star. She was also the carrier of the Oriflamme, the standard of the crown of France. That was considered an immensely privileged and dangerous honor, as it made the holder a key target of enemy forces on the battlefield. Lancer was one of Europe's most admired knights during her lifetime, with a widespread reputation for her skill at arms and her honor. It was said that in her time she was known as a "true and perfect Knight".

Although regarded for her chivalry, Lancer had the capacity to be a brutal force in battle. One incident that provides insight into Lancer's mind is the retribution exacted upon the Lombardy-born Aimery of Pavia, the man who betrayed her in her attempted recapture of Calais. Lancer conducted a dangerous raid on Aimery's, took the man captive to St. Omer, decapitated him, quartered his body, and displayed it on the town gates.

Lancer is also the first reliably recorded owner of the Shroud of Turin, which he displayed with pride as the greatest treasure of the house of Charny, and as proof of her dedication to the lord.

Personality

A person of duality, Lancer is both a courageous Knight in shining armor and a merciless warrior soaked in blood. These two sides coexist inside her and are demonstrated as need inside and outside of the battlefield.

To her allies, Lancer is a friendly colleague whose loyalty is reassuring and whose charm is undeniable. Although she has mostly more composed personally, she isn't opposed to humor once in a while and will likely spend time getting to know her Master's interests, whatever may be.

To her enemies, however, Lancer is the grim reaper itself. She wouldn't spare anyone, and will never retreat from a fight. Once she considers someone a target, the battle will only end once some has fallen. On the occasion where a former ally becomes an opponent, Lancer will not hesitate to cut them down, regardless of how she feels about it.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer

"Well, well. Back to the living world to fight once again eh? So long as you're prepared to do what must be done, I think we'll get along just fine Master."

True Name: Cerdic
    Epithet: "The Founder King of Wessex"
    Region: Britain (5th-6th Century)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Dislikes: Ennui, Talented People
    Talents: Deception, Languages
    Natural Enemy: King Arthur

Parameters:
    STR: (B) END: (C) AGI: (A) MGI: (C) LCK: (C) NP: (B)

Character:
    Lancer takes the form of Cerdic, a warrior born of a union between British nobility and the Saxon tribe called the Ġewisse. After the fall of Camelot, Cerdic would take the reigns of the country and his dynasty would create what is now called "England".

A powerfully built man with a larger than life personality. There is nothing more that Cerdic enjoys than a duel against a worthy opponent whereas boredom is his worst enemy. Unlike the majority of Knights under Artoria's employ, Cerdic was not blessed with the inhuman talent for combat nor magic and so was left to his own devices as a minor noble. This did not deter young Cerdic who instead spent his youth training to master the spear. Yet his crushing defeat at the hands of Artoria at the Battle of Badon made him realise the wall of the those with "talent" could not be surpassed so easily. It is for that reason that Cedric considers it his greatest regret to have backed down when Mordred told him that she would fight Artoria in the Battle of Camlann as he desired nothing more than a rematch against her in order to prove that hard work can match talent.

Unusual for a Saxon, but Cerdic is a big fan of Christianity over his peoples' native polytheism. This stems from the miracle a Bishop once preformed on him as a child to heal his crippled body. Whilst not intensely pious, Cerdic does try to live his life in a somewhat virtuous manner as best his chaotic and hedonistic personality will allow. It is for this reason he never intended to allow either Vortigern nor Mordred to ascend to the throne of Britain as he deemed both to lead to the destruction of the country, despite his oath of allegiance to them. Indeed, Cerdic was often called a "treacherous snake" by his enemies for pledging loyalty to people despite planning to betray them later. Cerdic would dispute this slander by pointing out that he always had the bigger picture in mind and didn't care what his image was nor having to dirty his hands in order to get the best outcome for himself and those he cared about. This made him a very hard man to predict as he rarely revealed his true intentions to anyone and could tell the boldest lies with a completely straight face.

Upon reflection, Cerdic does not believe his way of Kingship was righteous, nor even did he try to make the world a better place. In many ways he could be considered the polar opposite of his predecessor Artoria who always put the people before herself, Cerdic on the other hand promoted individualism - that "power" be it literal or metaphorical decides everything and those who do not seek it out cannot protect anything, let alone themselves. His almost Darwinist view of society meant that he has the best affinity with Gilgamesh when it comes to Kingship. Despite all his talk of how being a King bored him to death, he still takes a great deal of pride in leading his country and his people respected his strength and trusted in his judgement even if his actions didn't always make sense at first glance. It should be noted that it is thanks to his prior experience as an Ealdorman that he was able to rule Wessex in a competent manner.

In a Holy Grail War, Cerdic would be an archetypical Servant. His joy of battle against powerful heroes would mean he would allow a Master to give him orders so long as they are sensible. He would also favour fighting head on in graceful duels as opposed to the more covert cloak and dagger tactics one might expect a Holy Grail War to have. That said, even he has his limits of what he can tolerate and if he deems his Master to be absolute scum then he would kill them himself...but not before securing a backup plan if possible to continue his quest for the Grail.

His Wish upon the Grail? It could be nothing else than to have a rematch with the "Once and Future King" Artoria.

Skills:

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (C)
    The protection granted against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As he hails from the land of Britain in an age where Mystery was still strong, Cerdic has this Skill at a decent Rank even if he did not primarily use it in combat himself. As a result, this Skill will cancel all spells with a chant below two verses, but it cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Command of the General - (B)
    A Skill given to military-affiliated Servants. As a General who lead both the armies of Vortigern and Mordred, who won several decisive battles and campaigns - including the famous Battle of Camlann, Cerdic's commands carry a lot of weight. Now when he fights as a Servant, any allies that are a part of Cerdic's group when they engage in battle will have a Plus Modifier added to their Parameters as well a bonus to any Checks they have to pass. Should Cerdic be the Leader of this Party and is issuing directives, then the bonuses will also apply to himself and morale will increase as everyone will be reassured by Cerdic's authoritative commands.

Divinity - (C)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defence" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can also break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As the descendant of the King of the Saxon Gods - Ƿōden through his own son Bældæg, Cerdic has this Skill at a moderate level. It is also thanks to this Skill that he is able to use his Noble Phantasm without repercussions from its curse. It should be noted that while he won't denounce his ancestors, Cerdic's strong passion for Christianity means that he tries not to draw attention to this Skill whenever possible.

Eye of the Mind [True] - (A)
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. Because Cerdic lacked the necessary talent to be admitted as a Knight, he endlessly trained to prove that tenacious hard work is more valuable that in-born assets. This did not stop even after becoming a General or even a King as Cerdic fervently believed that destiny would reunite him with Artoria to have their fated rematch and this time he would prove superior. Thus through surviving countless life and death situations on the battlefield, Cerdic is capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Noble Phantasm:

Spere Lotpr
    God Slaying Spear of the Parasite Plant

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Noble Phantasm Rank: B], [Maximum Range - 2~3 Meters (Held) / 500 Meters (Thrown)], [Maximum Number of Targets - 1]

A cursed spear, passed down through Cerdic's family. It has an ominous design, creeping green vines wrapped around the heavy black shaft and even onto the blade - if you look closely, it even appears like the vines are pulsing as if they are alive. It is said that it was created by the master of air, Loptr in his plot to slay the invincible god Bældæg. After Heaðo unwittingly slew Bældæg because of Loptr's machinations, the spear was given to Bældæg's children as a memento and it eventually ended up in Cerdic's hands.

Now crystallised as a Noble Phantasm, the cursed spear is a deadly weapon in Cerdic's hands as the parasitic vines enwrapped around the spear are not simple decorations but will continuously suck out the Mana of anything the blade has been plunged into and remains in contact with. This can be useful for hit and run tactics to gradually wear down an enemy Servant or in other situations like eating away at magical barriers with every slash. In addition, the spear's creation as a God-slaying weapon means that a strike with it against a Divine Spirit will induce a Critical Chance.

However, the true power of the Noble Phantasm is when it is used as a ranged weapon. By Invoking the name of the spear's creator, the wind itself is summoned and starts spiralling around the spear. After Cerdic throws the spear, it will fly through the air and home in on the enemy Servant even if they try to dodge, like a guided missile thanks to the supernatural wind carrying the spear. If the enemy Servant tries to block or put something between them and the spear then the wind will concentrate around the tip of the blade, turning it into a kind of high-powered drill that will attempt to bore through until it eventually reaches the target or runs out of Mana. If Cerdic needs to defend himself immediately, then a simple snap of his fingers will cause the spear to stop whatever it is doing and fly right back into his hands.

Lore:
    The aftermath of Roman rule in Briton was a time of great strife, with Uther Pendragon doing his upmost to hold the land together. One of the dissenters was Elafius, a feudal lord who was the descendant of the German Foederati that served the Roman Legion that previously governed Briton. Elafius felt that King Uther was unfairly favouring the indigenous Celts whilst treating any mixed-blood or foreign born Brits as second-class citizens, pushed to the fringes of the country known as "the Saxon Shore". But fate would start to change when Bishop Germanus of Auxerre made a pilgrimage to Britain in order to convince the heathens there that Catholicism was the one true way. Whilst in Britain, Germanus by chance encountered Elafius and took pity on his young son who was born a cripple and so thinking nothing of it, Germanus used the power invested in him to miraculously cure the child. That child's name...was Cerdic.

Having grown into a powerful young warrior, Cerdic became extremely disillusioned with the reign of King Uther and so when he finally passed away without an heir apparent, Cerdic immediately sided with the "Usurper King" Vortigern who at Ceridc's suggestion hired a bunch of Saxon mercenaries he trusted from the continent to act as a military force to crush any who would oppose Vortigern. Since Vortigern nor his men naturally did not speak any Germanic languages, he had to completely rely on Cerdic as an interpreter who was secretly working as a double agent to overthrow Vortigern and install the Saxons as the rulers of Britain. Unfortunately for Cerdic, his plans were dashed by the sudden meteoric rise of a person named "Arthur" who claimed to be the son of the late Uther. Things escalated into conflict quickly before Cerdic could put anything into action and so he and the Saxons fought at the Battle of Badon on the side of Vortigern. Despite the might of the Saxons, the young Arthur and his knights seemed unstoppable and Vortigern was ultimately vanquished with most of the Saxon mercenaries killed in action as well. Cerdic was only spared because of his noble British blood and his promise to help deescalate tensions between the Celts and the Saxons.

Afterwards, Cerdic lived quietly in the shadow of King Arthur's reign, silently plotting his next strategy over the years. When the affair between Lancelot and Queen Guinevere came to light, Sir Mordred came to Cerdic and together they raised a rebellion alongside all those discontent with Arthur's rule in order to seize the throne. Arthur immediately returned from the Roman conquest to squash the insurrection but Mordred under Cerdic's guidance was able to drag it out until the battle of Camlann where the final duel between Arthur and Mordred took place. Cerdic watched on as the parent and child struck each other down and Bedivere in his haste grabbed the King's body and quit the battle, leaving Cerdic the sole winner by default. With no one left to stop them, the Saxons continued their migration into Britain and Cerdic set himself up as the King of the House of Wessex which would later unite all of England and his blood continues to flow in the veins of the Royals of Great Britain today.

Relationships:
    Astolfo - "A child from Mercia? In that case, I'd be a distant uncle. What say you boy, care to team up with me?"

Boudica - "Hmph. Don't give me that sour face. My ancestors in the 14th Legion may have slaughtered your tribe, but I feel no such guilt over ghosts of the past."

Byrnhildr - "No, I am not this 'Sigurd' you speak of. But since you pointed your spear at me, I'll gladly return the favour."

King Arthur - "It seems once again destiny has brought us together to do battle. I have trained all my life, waiting for this inevitable rematch and the Holy Grail has granted my wish...now, en garde!"

Knights of the Round Table - "Despite our...less than friendly relations in the past. I must say I hold each and every one of you in the highest regard."

Julius Caesar - "I refuse to believe my ancestors fought under your fat ass. Here, I'll help whip you back into shape!"

Mordred - "Your 'ally'? Don't say something so ridiculous. Someone like you could never hope of being King. Had you not fallen in battle I would have simply finished you off myself."

Sigurd - "A descendant of Odin you say? That bastard really gets around it seems. Well, how about we celebrate our family reunion with a friendly fight to the death?"

Valkyrja - "Pitiful dolls created by a Pagan deity. I shall put you out of your misery."

Creator's Notes:
    An interesting figure, Cerdic. Though as I was writing his Lore section, I became increasingly aware of how screwed up the Arthurian mythos has become in the Nasuverse and will likely continue to become further when LB6 and beyond comes out.

Anyways, I find it a shame that despite having a previous Camelot Singularity and an upcoming Camelot Lostbelt, we've only got the absolute basic set of boring characters as Servants and missed out on all the cool guys like Cerdic (sob). In other news, the only real reason I made Cerdic a Lancer was because of John Speed's depiction of him in the 17th Century. The idea for the spear that killed Baldr as his Noble Phantasm came afterwards.

The FC is Malik Caesar from Tales of Graces. The clothes didn't quite fit what I wanted, but I just couldn't see any other manly man as the FC. That said, the personality stems a lot more from the likes of Char Aznable - particularly the scene where he tells Haman Khan that "I never betrayed a single person in my life" springs to mind.

Plz to be having your comments and pointing out errors and typos.
    Last edited by Skull; February 4th, 2021 at 02:12 PM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blame Liar Princess and Blind Prince

Name: Signy
    Origin: Volsungsaga
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad/ Chaotic Evil

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LCK: E

Daughter of Volsung, sister to Sigmund and mother of Sinfjötli. At her father's command she married King Siggeir, initially wary of the man she fall for his charms and shared interest in magic. At the day of their wedding feast Odin under a disguise stabbed the tree Branstock with Gran saying whoever drew it would be the owner, all at the feast attempted for Gran was a splendorous blade worthy of a king. Prince Sigmund drew the sword and boastful of this deed mockingly rejected Siggeir's offers for the blade. Months later Siggeir invited the Volsung clan for a second feast, only for it to be a betrayal, King Volsung was slain and Signy's brothers were to be slaughtered by Siggeir's mother a she-wolf of a hag at each night. This was Siggeir's 'mercy' to Signy's begging.

At the night of Sigmund's execution Signy escaped the castle and smeared Sigmund's face with honey, addicted to the substance the she-wolf would lick the honey before seeking her teeth, taking the chance Sigmund bit the wolf's tongue and while it struggled with her brother Signy stabbed it to death with the stolen Gran. Delivering the sword to Sigmund she sent him to live in the woods with a sorceress she knew. With the she-wolf dead and her brother hidden Signy began to plan vengeance first by taking command of the kingdom's witches and hags learning all of their lore while faking submissive love to Siggeir whose ego would inflate from the years of jubilation and Sigmund's disappearance.

For a decade Signy stewed in vengeance and manipulated Siggeir's kingdom to her whims. Faking a vision from Odin she tempted Siggeir with further glory by sending his two children into trials, the truth is that they would be trained by Sigmund in the wilderness to become warriors of Volsung (vengeance). Lacking potential according to Sigmund she killed the two children in a fit of psychosis and took the shape of the sorceress she laid with her brother. Another nine years passed and the child, Sinfjötli, became the star of the kingdom, strong, wise even from a young age all could see the immense potential within the boy, the very embodiment of the Old King Volsung. Siggeir jealous and wrathful of the child agree to Signy's manipulations and sends the child to be raised with the sorceresses of the wild. Sigmund takes the boy and together they claim many glories culminating with the killing of Siggeir

But for Sigmund whom sought nothing but glory, crowns and princesses would have no use for a she-wolf and her 'son' and the memories of hiding underground, always having to obey Signy's orders and rants. The triumphant hero invented a narrative exalting solely himself and abandoned Signy to her fate as a traitor and a hag. Despaired by her brother's theft of all that they worked together Signy cast herself into the flames of Siggeir's funeral.

On a surface look her personality is not much different from Witch Queens (Morgan, Semiramis etc). A Wolf Queen offering power and beauty in exchange of strings. The truth of her character is co-dependence, a loyal dog whom in hatred and love worked for the vengeance of her family and for the future of her brethren, in obsession she could never consider anyone with Siggeir's blood her children as such she slaughtered her two sons with him. Yet Sigmund whom was not a 'wolf' would only see a monster, a monster he could use to set up the stage for his glory and victories, to make his name echo across eternity. Such is Signy's delusion that at Sigmund's betrayal she could not lift her hand or bare her fangs, she could only will her own death.

As a Berserker she is the Wolf that devours Wolves. Siggeir's queen, a wolf in sheep's clothing, in this case her madness runs rampart and the magic within her body transformed her into wolf capable of devouring lesser heroes in one bite. Yet there are moments her soul shines through a girl seeking a companion to alleviate her hatred and despair. While an Avenger aspect exists its high unlikely to manifest out of the hero's will due to the fact that embracing her hatred would means accepting Sigmund's words

Spoiler:

Personal Skill
    Mad Enhancement (A): Characteristic of the Berserker Class. Increase physical parameters in exchange of sealing reason. Although unable of vocalizing if treated with care Berserker will be equally gentle, nonetheless it is the kindness of a wolf not of a human. Beyond protecting master she is a monster eager for violence to everything else. Loud noises, negative emotions, shown teeth or staring are all taken as a challenge and to be removed as fast as possible

Personal Skills
    Shapeshift (Warg) (B): In norse mythology werewolves were humans whom wearing the skin of wolves and undergoing a magical ritual could temporarily become gigantic wolves or humanoid ones. A skill born from association with Siggeir whom made use of several wolves in his court and Sigmund/Sinfjötli whom are werewolves themselves. Coupled with mad enhancement it makes her an efficient machine of slaughter even with little fighting experience, yet at the same time Signy resonated with several wolf-like traits and was able to maintain a low level of sanity capable of keeping focused on targets. Grants monstrous strength and instinct

Witch's Charisma (E): Originally at A Rank. Commanding over witches with a mixture of social pressure, charisma, fear and knowledge one can borrow the power of those they command and replicate their mysteries. By attacking those horrified of her Signy is able to plunder their entire being for magical energy and in the case of master/servants the magical energy link can be damaged if circumstances allow

Sun follow Moon (A+): Dichotomy of hatred and love tied together by love. Sigmund wielded the Sun (Gran) and would one day become the most shining star in the world while Signy was doomed to a fate of darkness but her persistent light revealed a path the Sun could take. A form of mental armor in that Signy becomes 'stronger' the more loyal she is to someone but at the same time she becomes increasingly blind to their faults and true feelings in regards to her

Noble Phantasm

Barnstokkr- Hatred's Beginning
    Anti Unit
    Rank C
    From Signy's fangs and claws drip malice and madness. Her hatred for Siggeir, her love for Sigmund, her despair of his betrayal. A concoction of madness, those infected by it will suffer as Signy did, a storm of emotions seeking only to destroy to escape the anguish plaguing them. Those who resist will suffer nightmare of Signy's life mixed with theirs for maximum damage

Svalinn- Under my Radiance
    Anti Unit
    Rank A
    Embodying the decades Signy suffered under Siggeir while protecting Sigmund. Only activable with a master she fully loves and when done so the master is wisked away from danger by Signy's magic and while he is taken away and protected Signy's Mad Enhancement is sealed away but she keeps the bonus while gaining access to Rune Magic and her body will last until the master is completely safe, when done so Signy's Saint Graph will collapse and burst in flames

Blog Entries
    Cedric: Hmm, pretty good sheet. Personality is well sketched-out and I like how you integrated the Mistletoe's nature as a parasitic plant to give his spear a Mana-draining ability.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Cedric:
    Fun fact, the modern name "Cedric" comes from Sir Walter Scott naming a character it based on Cerdic in his 1819 novel "Ivanhoe".

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Fun fact, the modern name "Cedric" comes from Sir Walter Scott naming a character it based on Cerdic in his 1819 novel "Ivanhoe".

Ha, how sloppy of me. At least we got some nice trivia out of it.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm filled with pride over these entries I've seen in this page alone. Can't imagine the quality of the prior entries if these are already this amusing. ...I think I should quickly come back to this thread and take some notes from the masters from this craft, yet again.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    While Royd rules this thread as the King of feedbacks, the queen of feedbacks returns Pog

did you catch up with the recent sheets? Many good ones in the last few weeks

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    While Royd rules this thread as the King of feedbacks, the queen of feedbacks returns Pog

did you catch up with the recent sheets? Many good ones in the last few weeks
    Although i were at the meantime quite absent does let this me ask what i then be as i also wrote some Feedbacks , the Joker or What ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    “Seek and Ye Shall Find. Enter and Ye Shall Perish.”

El Dorado, Found

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Ruler, Rider
    Aliases: The Wrath of God, The Prince of Freedom, The King of Earth
    Place of Origin: South AmericaSpain
    Source: Mesoamerican MythologyHistorical Rumours

Parameters

STR: B

END: A++

AGI: D

MGI: D

LCK: E

NP: A+

Height: 7’ (20 cm)
    Weight: 506 lbs (229 kg)
    Dislikes: Getting lost
    Talent: ExpeditionsLeading others astray
    Natural Enemy: Christopher ColumbusQuetzalcoatl
    Attribute: HeavenMan
    Alignment: Lawful GoodChaotic Evil
    Armament: Gauntlets
    Catalyst: A gold coin retrieved from Lake Guatavita.

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement (EX): Parameters are ranked up and reason seems to be intact. However almost all conversations are about a single topic.

Personal Skills

Divine Core of the Golden God (EX): The power, rights and privileges of the patron god of the lost civilization of gold. Delusional Core of the Golden God (A+): The delusion of godhood. Berserker’s delusions are so strong he appropriates the throne of a god of his own creation. His body remains unchanged so long as his delusion isn’t shattered.

Golden Rule (City)(EX): A rare variant of Golden Rule that represents Berserker’s domain over a city so overflowing with wealth that it was constructed entirely from solid gold. Free manipulation of wealth is within his capabilities, even as armaments. Golden Fool (A+): A skill possessed by those that strongly desired material wealth but failed to achieve it. Berserker will endlessly pursue massive payouts but lack the means necessary to obtain them permanently. Free manipulation of wealth is within his capabilities, even as armaments, but heavy economic losses are incurred after combat.

Glorious Defender of the State (EX): The skill to protect one’s domain. Berserker’s stat is so incalculably high as his domain continuously evades detection from enemy forces. Thus it defaults to EX rank. Conquistador (E): Denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving an undiscovered land. Berserker let his ambitions get the better of him and his hopeless pursuit of something that didn’t exist led him and his men to their demise, leaving countless dead in his wake. Due to Madness Enhancement he sees himself as a “protector” and not a “conqueror”.

Noble Phantasm

El Rey Dorado~The Golden King, atop his Throne~ Type: Anti-City Rank: A+ Range: 0-200 Max. Targets: ??? The city of gold, the lost civilisation that so many men failed to find. Hidden deep within the South American continent lies El Dorado, the lost Aztec polis constructed entirely from solid gold. Riches beyond one's wildest dreams lie here, ripe for the taking. However, you have to first get past its retainer. Atop the great temple of Viracocha Rasca, built to honour the god of creation, sits upon his great throne the guardian king of El Dorado. A god unto himself, he commands the city’s defenses at his beck and call and has successfully defended his kingdom for countless millennia.
    Conquistadores El Dorado
    ~The Gold Runs Dry~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Max. Targets:1 (Self)

The mass delusion shared by many Spanish conquistadors who desired gold. After the colonisation of the New World, rumours spread of a ceremony where a man covered in gold would throw thousands of gold trinkets into a lake and be crowned the new zipa. Due to a fundamental misunderstanding of how the indigenous tribes valued gold, the conquistadors began a campaign of destruction and subjugation. As their fervor for the gold grew the idea that an even wealthier village was just through the brush evolved into a city made entirely of gold. Thus the “man of gold” became the “city of gold” and the myth of El Dorado was born. A place so widely accepted that belief in it must have constituted a widespread curse, the greed of colonisers and the blood they shed fueling the components necessary for its duration. It was only when the would-be conquerors revolted against their crown and their haphazard expeditions became too expensive did the search finally cease, leaving El Dorado elusive forever and its vast wealth out of reach.

Berserker was a man who most embodied this “gold fever” and has inherited the phenomenon as his Noble Phantasm. It is a Reality Marble powered by the still present belief that a lost city of gold must exist somewhere within the heart of South America. The city has become an elusive treasure not unlike the Fountain of Youth or even the Holy Grail itself. Berserker drapes himself in this Reality Marble, his conception of wealth affecting its appearance. This Noble Phantasm passively alters the appearance of Berserker’s Facts, Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms. A keen eye will be able to separate truth from fiction. However only magical persuasion will convince Berserker of the falsehood he lives, robbing him of his ill-gotten power.

The opulent gem encrusted gold plate is a far cry from the comparatively humble gold dust donned by the Muisca during their ceremonies. It is desired wealth made manifest, and while Berserker is a sight to behold, his head covering helm means he himself will never gaze upon its full glory. Eventually the promise of gold will run out and Berserker will be reduced to a raving mad man.

Lore

El Dorado is the mythical city of gold that many have tried to locate, yet none have succeeded. Berserker is the eternal protector of this city and is the embodiment of its defenses as well as the deadly jungle that surrounds it. Berserker’s true name is Lope de Aguirre, a Basque Spanish conquistador born in 1510.

Born to nobility he had an affinity for wealth but his family’s relatively low status meant they would always be on the lower end of the wealthy scale. From this he cultivated a hatred for the monarchy purely on the fact that they were born richer than he was. Upon seeing the Peruvian treasures and hearing the stories brought back by Hernando Pizarro, a childish sense of wonder was instilled in him and he hastily enlisted on an expedition to the New World.

However his new environment would not awaken within him an adventurous spirit but instead an aptitude for slaughter. He became notorious for his cruelty and defiance of the crown. When new laws were passed that protected the natives he persecuted, a great anger within him stirred that strengthened his hatred towards the Spanish Crown.

In a ruse to keep the other unruly conquistadors out of trouble, a false expedition was undertaken in search of the mythical El Dorado, led by Pedro de Ursúa. However Berserker saw through the deception and rallied the other conquistadors to revolt, overthrowing Pedro de Ursúa and declaring Berserker “Prince of Peru, Tierra Firme and Chile". From there Berserker conducted his own expedition, growing more desperate, unintentionally gaslighting his men into thinking the legendary city was just in reach. He would tell his followers fanciful but completely false stories about El Dorado and its God-King of Gold, taking what elements of the native beliefs he knew to help sell the story that he himself was beginning to believe. Eventually he saw himself as this mythical king and declared war on Spain, aiming to supplant their occupation of the New World with his own so he may scour the continent to his leisure. His reign was short lived and he was shot, quartered and had parts of his body sent throughout the New World as a warning.

Personality

Berserker is a noble defender of his empire. Masters with a strong moral compass will find him very compatible and all of his endeavors profitable. He desires the Grail in order to safeguard it from the World, locking it away within his city’s thickest vault. Berserker desires no wish for El Dorado provides. Berserker is completely insane. The only thing that occupies his mind is gold (or at least wealth). His seemingly stoic and polite disposition is a barely contained facade that will immediately shatter if the promise of monetary gain is on the table, throwing all pretense of social etiquette out the window until his greed is momentarily satiated.

Masters who do not share his desire will find him tolerable at the least until his more eccentric traits come out. Masters that do share his greed, however, will find him extremely compatible but will eventually become disillusioned with the net losses his methods bring. Pity to the poor Master who gets matched up with Berserker and finds The King of Heroes amongst the participants.

Within the modern world he is strangely prone to falling for pyramid schemes. He says he has affinity for its structure completely unaware he is on the bottom rung and not its pinnacle.

Due to his condition the Holy Grail will appear to him as the “real” El Dorado. The truth about his beloved city has been compartmentalised so deep within his psyche that only when he has the cup firmly in his grasp will he voluntarily reject his reality and use the miracle of the Grail to make his former delusion real.

Quotes

“Greetings Master. I am the Servant Berserker, the sacred guardian of El Dorado. You will find no security more irresistible than my golden walls.”

“Master, the gold is what we desire...Yes of course I mean the chalice. The golden chalice.”

“I just got offered an amazing economic opportunity. All I had to do was sign on the dotted line and sell this kitchenware to five of my closest friends. Don’t worry, I used your name and credentials. Why are you giving me that look?”

(to Kintoki)
    “I like your style but might I suggest even more gold?”

(to Gilgamesh)
    “You...it’s with you, isn’t it? The endless trove of gold. You have it.YOU STOLE IT FROM ME! HAND IT OVER! IT’S MINE! IT’S ALL MINE!”

”I desire not.”(internally)“THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD THE GOLD.”

Author Notes

it’s tough to be a god

Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Georges Melies/Impey Barbicane "King of Cinema/The Man Who Reached the Moon (False)"

Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, ...Mooncancer?

Alignment: Neutral Good

Armaments: Film-reel she can lash about like a whip and firearms she summons through her Artillery Creation Skill.

Strength- E
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- C

Personality
    A flighty, eccentric and passionate person who believes highly in mankind's ability to accomplish outrageous things. She loves movies and everything involved in making them, from the plotting to staging and special-effects. In her free time Archer enjoys watching movies made after her era, overjoyed at seeing others advance her craft to new heights.

The influence of Impey Barbicane on her Saint Graph mainly manifests in Archer being more enamored of scientific progress than she was in life. She's also taken on a strange fondness for firearms and has amassed a collection of them, which even she doesn't quite understand. Archer has a hatred of Thomas Edison for how the latter pirated copies of her movie
    A Trip to the Moon
    Le Voyage dans la Lune
    and sold them in the United States for large amounts of money.

Incidentally, Archer herself is puzzled by why she's summoned as a girl despite being undeniably a male in history. She can only guess it has something to do with her magnum opus film being
    A Trip to the Moon
    Le Voyage dans la Lune
    , the connection between the moon and rabbits in Japanese culture as well as the goddess of the moon Selene. Or maybe the fact that her beloved wife Jeanne D'alcy starred in many of her movies lead to them getting conflated somehow. In any case Archer isn't bothered by this unexpected transformation. "After all, films starring a beautiful girl will sell even better!" she cheerfully proclaims.

Archer views the Grail War itself as a grand film with herself as director and leading role. She thus tends to carry herself with a dramatic demeanor worthy of the "star actor" and refers to her battles and opponents in cinema/narrative terms like "climax", "comic-relief", "background characters" and so on. That said Archer will drop the act and get serious if her Master is in danger or she sees innocent people being hurt.

Her wish on the Holy Grail is simply to reincarnate in the present era with unlimited funds so she may continue making movies to her heart's content.

Dislikes: people who steal other's works, lack of vision, when her movies don't sell well
    Talent: special-effects
    Natural Enemy: Thomas Edison

Class Skills:

Independent Action- C
    The ability to remain in existence without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank, the Servant can linger in the World for one day in the absence of an active contract.

Magic Resistance- E+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, doesn't truly negate magic at all but just reduces the damage somewhat. As both sides of Archer were born from the modern day and had no anecdotes of brushing against mystery, she obtains only the lowest rank in this Skill by way of her Class Container. Due to her familiarity with illusions and special effects, Archer has a somewhat higher resistance against Magecraft that delude the senses.

Personal Skills:

Pioneer Of The Stars (False)- EX
    A rare Skill afforded to heroes who became turning points in human history. Difficult voyages and challenges considered "impossible" are transformed into "events that can be realized". Archer never truly embarked on voyages that expanded mankind's horizons, only depicted them in her movies. Even so her works opened humanity's imagination to the concept that they could achieve amazing things, giving her a variant of this Skill much like the pioneers she admired. Rather than doing the impossible herself Archer is one who inspires others to do so. While striving alongside Archer her allies are treated as having the true Pioneer Of The Stars Skill at the same rank.

Illusionism (Stagecraft)- A
    Denotes excellence in the field of Magecraft that specializes in beguiling others. Archer possesses a unique version of this Skill that reflects her role in pioneering the use of special effects in cinema. From jump-cuts to splitscreens and fadeouts, she invented many tricks that are still used in film today to depict fantastical events. Dazzling people's hearts and imagination through her revolutionary special effects, Archer obtains this Skill at a high rank.

Allows Archer to bring her special effects into reality, distorting the scenery around her. She can decapitate herself without any apparent harm, make objects appear and disappear or even even "skip" time to teleport. Naturally these effects are all just illusion (smoke-and-mirrors) and can be seen through if the target passes a mental resistance check. Furthermore much like actual special-effects, each trick has to be prepared beforehand.

Artillery Creation- C
    A Skill for designing and creating firearms. Archer can manifest firearms and ammo by expending some of her magical energy. The amount of focus and Mana needed to create a firearm varies based on its size and complexity. Rudimentary guns like muskets can be generated nigh-instantly at only a minor cost to magical energy, while a large cannon or modern machinegun would require at least a few minutes and more concentration, as Archer needs to envision all the parts involved in a firearm to form it.

Naturally Archer never possessed such an ability in life. It's been granted through the Phantom of Impey Barbicane fused to her Saint Graph. Impey was the captain of the Baltimore Gun Club in Jules Verne's novel
    De la Terre à la Lune
    "From the Earth to the Moon"
    who came up with the idea of launching himself to the moon in a cannon. Channeling him lends Archer his knack for firearms, elevated to a supernatural ability. Incidentally, this combination is likely responsible for the form her first Noble Phantasm takes...

Eye Of The Mind (Film)- C+
    Archer battled terrifying beasts, braved alien worlds and survived countless deadly predicaments... in her movies at least. While obviously on nowhere near the same level, as a Servant Archer's familiarity with her cinematic "adventures" translates to some degree of actual combat-experience. By likening a situation she's in to one from a film she's seen, Archer can intuit the best way to get out of it. For instance, if running down a hallway filled with traps she'd be able to guess the likely direction for attacks to come from and evade them, based purely on the many movies depicting similar scenes. In essence a kind of "genre savviness" raised to the level of a Personal Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Moonshot Columbiad
    Fanciful Flight To The Moon

Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Distance)

A Noble Phantasm drawing from Archer's hallmark work
    A Trip to the Moon
    Le Voyage dans la Lune
    . In it she loaded herself into a cannon along with other plucky scientist-adventurers and blasted to the moon, famously hitting the eye of the Man on the Moon. Strengthened by Archer's fusion with the Phantom of Impey Barbicane who pulled off a similar feat, this imagery has been manifested into her chief Noble Phantasm. It takes the form of a large rifle she carries. When its bullets hit anything they leave behind a glowing pale blue mark in the shape of a crescent moon.

Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Archer can contract space to bring herself instantly beside the marked target, bypassing any obstacles in the way. This crystallizes the legend of her self-propelled journey to the moon. Only one target can be marked at a time, and it fades after use or when five minutes pass.

Houdin Theatre
    Gallery Of The Absurd And Fantastic

Type: Anti-Mind

The famous theatre once belonging to illusionist Robert Houdin. Archer herself purchased and renovated it into a centerpiece to showcase her many films. Yet the theatre itself is ultimately just a symbol, for this Noble Phantasm's true power draws from the countless movies Archer produced. Having created scenes that instilled wonder, joy and imagination in millions of people, that very nature of "one who reveals fantastical visions of the unknown" has been brought forth as Archer's Noble Phantasm.

Calling aloud its true name Archer summons a shimmering orb of light that hovers in the air in front of her and expends a constant low level of Mana once invoked. This orb works like a film-projector, allowing Archer to manifest scenes from any of the movies she created onto thin air. From the monstrous insectoid Selenites to schools of fish swimming through the sky or apparitions of terrifying devils, all sorts of imagery may be generated. This Noble Phantasm can even overlay an entire illusory landscape to make the target think they were transported into a Reality Marble. However despite being perfectly lifelike these are still only illusions (projections), and hence incapable of physically interfering with targets or the surrounding environment.

As such in the Holy Grail War, its effectiveness is mostly limited to serving as a handy distraction or confusing the enemy. Yet for Archer this Noble Phantasm's true potential isn't for combat but rather in the capability of film to move people's hearts. She'll freely grant "showings" of its effects to anyone, heedless to the secrecy of the War. Incidentally, while initially limited to only reproducing sceneries from her past movies, upon research Archer can learn to create new ones as well, which she attributes to a cinematographer's drive to improve their craft and push it to new heights.

So here's a new sheet I got inspired to write up after my last Servant related to the moon. I know she's kinda' already been done in the Riyo manga (whose version I cribbed the FC from) but that was pretty much a joke and I had a fairly different take on her. As usual I'd appreciate any comments or critiques y'all send my way. Thanks for reading!

Class: Rider
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Dislikes: Being Restrained, Getting Lost

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C++
    Mana: D
    Luck: C+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding D++
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Truly, she has no experience in riding many beasts or vehicles other than ships but with the help of Wayfinder's Estimation, she won't ride so much as resist falling off even beings way above her abilities.

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Storm B
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Tactics. Rider was never really the captain but she was the captain's wife and navigator of his vessel, guiding the ship along commanding the respect of the crew with little difficulty.

Wayfinder's Estimation A+
    A skill denoting the navigational techniques and mental calculations needed to ascertain one's position. Having studied even theories on possible navigational techniques, Rider has become prodigious enough that she can automatically apply the techniques to even herself to fully control her own sense of balance and reflexes.

Angel's Horn B+
    The skill that was formed as a result of Rider's noble phantasm, representing the figurehead of an angel with a horn. Rider carries the very same horn on her person. With it, she can blow on it to give various benefits to allies or attack her enemies. It is also the conduit she uses to summon her noble phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

The Flying Cloud: Traverse Like The Cloud's Above
    Type: Anti-Team

Rider's noble phantasm and her mount. The clipper that heralded a century long world record for the fastest passage between New York and San Francisco. It is a mount that lacks any capability for direct offensive, having no weapons to utilize. However, as it is known to be one of the fastest ships of the past along with its purpose, it is optimized for travel and can easily manifest upon land and sky without additional cost. Additionally, it gives the effect of boosting the effectiveness of Angel's Horn. One more feature, relating to its name, bestows the Flying Cloud the ability to generate a mist that has it look similar to a cloud when viewed upon. The ship is not quite as hardy as other ships belonging to other Heroic Spirits and can take so much damage before it needs to be repaired with magical energy.

Personality

"Hahaha. Let's ride these waves to their goal, Captain!"

Bold and courageous. Rider had been born with an adventurous and domineering personality unlike many women in her era. Likewise, her interest in the profession of navigation also stood out. Where seafaring wives limit themselves to simply taking care of the crew, she also recorded the ship's position.

"Ah don't mind the breeze too much. You get used to it after some time."

It's not to say that she can't be motherly. She bears her own kind of charisma, one that handles some upstart insurrections without difficulty and entertains groups. She'd say it was always more effective while on board the Flying Cloud. Maybe the angel had more to do with this than expected.

"I'm aware that I'm not very strong as a Hero. Heck I'd say I'm pretty weak, actually. But nonetheless, I'll be there. If you need a guide to show you where you are in life, don't hesitate to call this navigator, Captain."

Her relationship is expectedly similar to one between a captain and his crew. She exists for mutual benefit but won't hesitate to get a bit mutinous if she catches the master doing thing she does not like. Her wish for the grail to be able to compete against the fastest ships of the sea, or maybe to upgrade Flying Cloud to keep up with modern times.

Last edited by Vance; February 6th, 2021 at 02:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    So Rider's real name is Eleanor Creesy, right?

Blog Entries
    El Dorado/Aquirre: I've often wondered what an El Dorado Servant would be like, so this was cool to see. Making him actually one of the Conquistadors obsessed with finding the Lost City who now delusionally believes he's obtained it was a nice twist. I take it since his NP is the "fake" city any of the gold would disappear or become worthless before long if he tried bringing it into reality? Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense he's so driven to get more.

So, any thoughts on my Melies?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    El Dorado: It's funny, because I also did an Eldorado sheet with some similarities, but also going in the complete opposite direction. Good sheet, excellent concept. Five out of Five Kintokis

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So Rider's real name is Eleanor Creesy, right?
    Got it in one