Page 621 of 621 FirstFirst ... 121521571611616619620621
Results 12,401 to 12,406 of 12406

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, for Edward Williams, every identity reveal sheet is being listed twice, with their fake and real identities.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is my Mistilteinn recorded twice?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will never cease to be amused at how every compilation just completes forgets the Emu exist.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Takao II
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Japan (17th Century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 167cm
    Weight: 180lbs
    Dislikes: Entitlement
    Talent: Conversation
    Natural Enemy: Date Tsunamune
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Weighted sleeves
    Catalyst: A hand fan, covered in a coat of solid iron.

Class Skills:

Oblivion Correction C: Her memory will never forget the grievous wounds committed to her.

Avenger E: Not someone deeply hated at all, in fact someone generally thought positively of, as such this skill obtains a low ranking.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) B+: Mana constantly replenishes. The incredibly high stamina of one capable of lugging almost her own body weight in iron in her sleeves.

Personal Skills:

My Weight In Gold C: The capacity to manifest metals equal to Avenger's own weight within her sleeves to enhance her own power and strength. The manifestation of the titanic payment of gold equal to Avenger's weight even with the addded metal, which becomes a useful tool to enhance her power.

Tayu A: Avenger served as a high-tier tayu in the red-light district. This skill includes Pheromones and Pillow Talk at C rank, the default kit of a tayu which would allow her to handle all her typical situations and problems. However this is lowered somewhat as Oblivion Correction somewhat weakens this.

Kabuki Tales B: One's status as a main character in a kabuki tale. In her case, the tale of Takao II is a tragedy often used to the point where this version of her is more tale than the actual person. As such she can vaguely distort it, stretching her legend to buff one of her stats of her choice.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Goruden Suribu
    Weighted Sleeves

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1

Avenger's iron-filled sleeves are this noble phantasm, controlled by part-telekinesis and part physical strength to allow Avenger to swing them around like flails. But when the true name is called, the sleeves pull farther, grabbing ahold of a single target and launching them up before slamming them into the ground.

Lore: Takao II was a high-tier Tayu who became the main character in kabuki tales, often ones produced to undermine Date Tsunamune. In most of the tales Takao II had a lover who she wanted to marry after her term. But Tsunamune bought her out instead against her will with gold equal to her weight even after her sleeves were filled with iron. And when she didn't love him, he murdered her.

Personality: Generally nice and caring, she deeply appreciates good conversation with interesting people and views it as one of her favorite things. Especially if those people have good aesthetics, as if they don't she is less likely to talk to them. Her wish for the grail is to erase her story.

Relationships:

Tsunamune: "oh. you."

Havisham: "Hmm. Seems there's a story behind that. Tell me more."

Boleyn: "Oh. Of course this happened again and again."

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, noticed that my Isambard Kingdom Brunel wasn't included in the Modern Britain listing in the Masterlist.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Farewell, the god of world-0. You vanished abruptly and without reason.

Ah, Mon Maître~ A pleasure. I am la Comtesse de la Motte, and you, jeune Maître, are now mine. I think we will get along magnifiquement.

Source
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Jeanne de Valois-Saint-Rémy
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: France
    Height: 178 cm.
    Weight: 57 kilo.
    Dislikes: Those who get between her and what she wants. Sad children. Being abandoned.
    Natural Enemy: Marie Antoinette. Alessandro di Cagliostro.

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (-):
    The Presence Concealment Skill has been lost due to Comtesse de la Reine.

Personal Skills:
    Comtesse de la Reine (C):
    While acquiring the necklace, Assassin presented herself as intermediary for the queen, leveraging all her own reputation as being ignored by the queen to craft a narrative of them being secret confidants. Combined with her own natural charisma and knowledge of the letters he received from the “queen”, she caused one of the biggest scandals of Marie’s rule.

Powerless Shell and Proof of Friendship join to create a Skill that suppresses her Skills and Parameters so long as she is not in combat. Likewise, it allows her to calm Servants and allay suspicions to a certain extent, decreasing the chances of her joining combat.

This Skill is nullified though if one sees the mark on her chest. The V that was branded on her chest marks her as a thief and not to be trusted, removing its effects.

Memoires Justificatifs (B+):
    The published autobiography Memoires Justificatifs de La Comtesse de Valois de La Motte was Assassin’s attempt to excuse her actions within the infamous Affair and gain further support from the public. She most notably blamed the queen for her crimes, only further fanning the flames of anger against the nobility.

A specialized Scapegoat that lets her more easily pass off her own actions as those of others. Even when it would be hard to believe her lies, people are inclined to trust her words and falsified evidence. When Comtesse de la Reine is still active, this Skill gains advantage on checks.

Bloodstained Necklace (EX):
    The entire affair had thoroughly solidified an already soured populace, with Assassin’s memoires further stoking their flames and drawing them closer to revolution. The queen’s reputation never recovered despite being cleared of involvement, and it was all thanks to that damnable necklace.

Though Marie Alter possesses this Skill, it is Assassin who is the true owner of it, not as a specialized Innocent Monster, but as a powerful mental manipulation. An Incitement Skill that uses the blame she has levied with Memoires Justificatifs to specifically target her enemies. Those under the effects will view the targets with unrest, suspicion, and even outright anger. As it burrows deeper in their minds, they are easily directed to act on their feelings, becoming Assassin’s own weapons.

Of course, a strong mental defense or inhuman thinking can resist the incitement, and even a successful check at a disadvantage can break free of the effects, often leading them to target Assassin instead. Even these exceptions are reduced when the target is royalty, and none are able to resist her incitement if the target happens to be Marie Antoinette.

Noble Phantasm:
    Guillotine Embrasser: Reaper of Lilies (B+)
    Anti-Unit

When their cries of revolution had brought the blade down on the royals, Assassin was already dead. That didn’t stop her impacting the outcome. Were it not for her scheming in the Affaire, it may have taken even longer before they rose up. She may not have killed them with her hand, dragged them out of their palaces, or even pulled the lever, but Assassin helped kill those people, whether she meant to or not.

It appears in a form similar to Marie Alter’s Guillotine Ricanement, though while Marie’s is an expression of her own demise that she’s bonded to, Assassin’s has embraced her nature as “one who sows royalty’s destruction”. As such, it’s given new properties as a royalty killer and can temporarily lock Skills related to their positions.

L'affaire du Collier de la Reine: The Queen of Diamonds (B)
    Anti-Fame

The Affair of the Diamond Necklace was one of the biggest stains on Marie Antoinette’s reputation, with the irony being that it was something she had no involvement in. At least, none directly, but her likeness and name were used to bring it to fruition. It was thanks to those that Assassin was able to obtain the necklace and sell off the 650 diamonds that made up its body. It is this act of ruining one’s reputation with the necklace, regardless of their actual involvement, which becomes this Noble Phantasm.

Rather than manifesting the diamonds, Assassin is able to mark others with conceptual diamonds at a touch. These shiny marks have very little effect one their own, being extremely minor demerits to Fame and an increase in damage taken from Assassin. However, she can apply multiple at once, to a limit of 650. After 10 have been applied, the effectiveness of both Assassin’s Memoires Justificatifs and Bloodstained Necklace increase, which each increment furthering their strength.

If Assassin were to apply all of them to a single target, she barely needs to convince others to attack them, and her attacks gain a high chance to instantly kill. However, those 650 marks are a resource that are unable to be removed, meaning any marks are lost when the enemy Servant is defeated.

Lore

As the guillotine descended and the crowd cheered another death, what had brought them here flashed through their minds. Many thought of the decadence and mistreatment. Others thought of hunger and pain. And some thought of that accursed necklace.

The Queen’s Necklace, bearing hundreds of diamonds, had initially been made for Lousi XV, but the man died before it was completed. When it was finished, they tried selling it to his son, the new king, who declined. They then tried persuading his wife, Marie Antoinette, to buy it in celebration of her son's birth, but this too was a failure.

Meanwhile, the Cardinal Louis de Rohan had fallen out of grace with both the previous and current queen. As such, he had little power in or knowledge of the French courts, which was an embarrassment to his lineage. He began seeking out way to gain the queen’s favor, and that would lead him to the Comtesse de la Motte

Jeanne de Valois was a commoner whose blood was said to trace back to King Henry II. When this was confirmed, she and her family were given a royal pension. Using this, she was able to gain the education befitting a noblewoman, and even found a husband. Two children followed shortly after, but died after only a few days, putting early strain on the relationship.

This satisfied her for a time, being able to live as she always dreamed. She even took to calling herself a Comtesse and attending parties with other nobles. However, it was her and her husband’s extravagant lifestyle, which could not continue to be funded by his job and her pension, that would bring this all together.

Much like the jewelers and Rohan, she attempted to approach Marie, but was rebuffed every time. This caused further strain between her and her husband, which culminated in her taking on two lovers. The first was a small-time gigolo, but the other was Cardinal Rohan.

Having heard from the Comtesse de Provence, the patron of her pension, of the necklace that the queen had denied, Jeanne found her opening. Knowing the Cardinal was obsessed with getting the queen’s favor, Jeanne styled herself as a close confidant of Marie’s saying the queen wanted to buy the necklace, but the financials of the country wouldn’t allow it.

Having her other lover forge letters between her and Marie, she convinced him that, were he to buy the necklace for her, it would be an appreciated favor. The Cardinal was reluctant at first, after an arranged meeting with a Marie lookalike, he contacted the jewelers.

Once she received the necklace, her husband disassembled it and began selling off the individual jewels. Things were going well until the deadline approached, as the Cardinal was unable to pay the full amount and had yet to receive aid from the Queen, who he believed would reimburse him.

The jewelers, being told of whom had supposedly bought their necklace at last, contacted the queen, and it all crumbled around them. First, the Cardinal was arrested, then Jeanne was too. Both her husband and lover abandoned her, fleeing the country, and one Count Cagliostro, whom she had used to convince the Cardinal with a false prediction, was taken in last.

The trial, made a public spectacle, did nothing to aid the royals’ reputation. In fact, it actually helped give sympathy to the accused, which led to an acquittal for the Cardinal and the rest being exiled. All save for Jeanne, whom they originally wished to hang, but the sympathy she had accrued made them settle for imprisonment in a hospice.

It wasn’t long until she escaped and ran away to London, where she spent the rest of her days alone. She died unceremoniously when she attempted to escape out a window from debt collectors, falling to the streets below.

Personality

Jeanne is a flirtatious individual. An unabashed charmer with a full smile and captivating eyes. The type of woman to get close to you no matter who you are and sweep you off your feet. Confident, charismatic, and beautiful, it’s not hard to see why she can do so with ease. In some ways she’s a refined noblewoman. In others, she’s closer to a charming prince. Either role suits her perfectly fine, and she’ll always use them to her advantage.

Of course, once you are in her grasp, you may realize how possessive and domineering she is. She will monitor your interactions and deal with those she deems “unfit to associate with”, saying it’s for your benefit the whole time. Part of this is born of her negligent parents, another the loss of her children, and lastly being abandoned by those closest to her when their scam fell apart. Now, she will be the one in control, and she refuses to give it to others. And if that control or what she sees as hers is taken away, she does not take it well.
    She will be smiling the whole time though, even as your head is separated from your body.

One of her oddest quirks is her fixation on Marie Antoinette (which seems to just be a result of knowing the woman honestly, given how many other Servants are the same). If asked, she says one of her major motives for the money and higher social status was to get closer to her. Even the Affair was a result of this fixation, crafting a story where she and her “Little Marie” were close. On one level, Jeanne wants to have Marie all for herself, but on another, she has a conceptual desire to destroy her, which translates to her wanting to bring Marie to her breaking point so she can pick up the pieces. For Marie’s benefit, of course.

Relationships

Marie Antoinette: *reaches out and gently lifts her chin*
    Oh, Dear Marie~ If only you had noticed me sooner. I would have stolen you from those animals in a heartbeat.

Marie Antoinette Alter: Ah~ Mon Bijou Cassé. So close~ You are almost parfaite.

Swimsuit Marie: *crimes are about to be committed*

Alessandro di Cagliostro: Mon complice, you seem disappointed~ Is it gênant to have one that knew you as I did?

Chevalier d'Eon: Well, you are tout simplement adorable! I am pleased Marie has someone so dévoué at her side.

Marie-Thérèse Charlotte: Sa précieuse fille. You are nearly as charmante as your mother~

Madame Élisabeth of France: She should be mon ennemie naturelle, yet I cannot bring myself to agree.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Wolfgang Amadèe Mozart. We are of le même avis, him and I. He may be a problème.

Charles-Henri Sanson: Monsieur Sanson~ I believe I have something to return to you~

Louis XVI: Non. This pining shell will not do at all. Fortunately, il connaît sa place.

Hans Axel von Fersen: Such a prince délirant. Perhaps it is best he reste dans le déni.

Hans Axel von Fersen: I like you much better this way, Comte Fersen. Je pourrais même tomber amoureux de toi.

Circe: I was always curieuse why they compared me to you. I now see why.

Craft Essence

Le Plus Beau Joyau

Diamond. Le Roi des Joyaux.

You can see the world coincé dans ses bords.

For most, this is exactement the jewel one thinks of. La plus précieuse.

Yet even la perfection of this jewel is terne when compared to her.

Ce beau lys that wilted to their hate.

I would have given tout ce que j'avais just to be near her.

Yet, elle m'a évité.

Reine des Lys.

What is more précieux than that which we cannot have?

I saw this lady, and knew she was who I wanted. She wasn’t originally gonna be an homage to god of world-0, but when I saw he made her and fell on similar lines to what I was thinking, it became the goal since I’ve been wanting to ever since he vanished. I always assumed it’d be Mercadier.

I didn’t plan to make her a bisexual yandere, but life takes us in strange directions. I also did realize just how many people wanted to bang Marie. Like, I don’t know what that girl has going on, but it calls all the boys to her. And one girl now.

[Unused Gina Lestrade Theme]
    Before CaS3 closes I just want to quickly come out of retirement to say this is excellent. I am pretty busy lately, so I can't do a deep commentary, but Assassin here is everything I wanted out of this figure and a bit more. Excellent idea tying her skills and NP with Marie Alter, the NPs in particularly being a stand out and I kinda feel pride to have a even a small influence in them, and the personality is also very good.

Btw, I am not dead, just really really tired from life and writing other stuff. Maybe with CaS4 I'll pop-up a bit more frequently, I still like writting Servants from time to time at after all, but I'll still probably only ghost the majority of the time.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria