Page 480 of 620 FirstFirst ... 380430470475478479480481482485490530580 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    he is the throne now
    he recorded all the heroes

we shall use you to declare the best sheets of which creator.
    have you read the Secret Santa too?

Yup. And all the contests.

I can totally throw together a favorites list (both in general and for specific creators), but it'd take a while, so I'm only doing it if people actually care to see it.

Off the top of my head, I really liked Sunny's Henry David Thoreau, WhiteFrenzy's La Malinche, BNel's Ratna Manggali, Leftover's Tyrfing, Zikari's Haunted House, Del's Sobieski, Kamera's Thor kids, and Royd's Sandalphon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was most likely NMR-3's Crowley, who started the "choose your adventure" sheet style with his Gatekeeper+ idea
    Ooooh I remember that one.

What a sick sheet, I'd forgotten how much I liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Yours was the Bat Outer God one, right? Also a banger, I must say.
    Thanks bro. Thabaite!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Heyo, you're the master right? Awesome, let's create something magnificent!"

(Ignore the ears, please.)
    True Name: Ferdinand Cheval
    Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: France

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: A

Class Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain EX
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. When he was young and just married, it was said that he supposedly had a dream and left his house, disappearing from the world for six years. His return was received with little fanfare, as if he merely went on a walk and had come back home. In truth, he was taken to another plane of existence where a dim city under the black stars of a bright sky resided.

Personal Skills:

Light of Possibility B
    A skill similar to Pioneer of the Stars and also closely resembles Innocent Monster. Truthfully, he only has a single legend of note to his name but this was one accomplished by one who had no qualifications to himself that allowed the feat. All he had was the guidance of a dream and a willingness to keep working. Perhaps, such a thing makes him all the greater for it.

Stone Gatherer A+
    Cheval collects stones, and has done so for up to forty years. This crystallized into a skill that draws stones into his possession no matter the size. This does not quite stop at regular pieces of earth, as he is able to draw in more elaborated shaped ones (read: statues) as well. He has free manipulation of them as well, which best comes into effect with the deployment of Le Palais Ideal.

Recollected Dream of the Dim and Lost C+
    A piece of a life's experience collected within a single distant dream. The memory of the towering structures of that city were faint and fleeting but they were enough to spark a wish for a single mailman to chase after. Though, should he choose to, he may revisit it again and again, as much as he likes.

Noble Phantasm

Le Palais Ideal: The World I Built With Mine Own Hands
    Type: Anti-World

The Noble Phantasm of Foreigner. His single achievement and claim to fame. A structure of statues, pillars, bridges, grottos, a tomb along with many other exterior design elements created solely by the hands of one Ferdinand Cheval. It was a monumental uptaking that took decades and millions of grafted and shaped stones, at the behest of a man following his dream.

It is because it is a realization of a dream that Le Palais Ideal manifests as an existence similar to a Reality Marble but it actually lies more in terms of a supreme bounded field. The deployment is quite particular as the basis of its legend, and name, was that it is a "a dream, an ideal, becoming reality" and, like another noble phantasm, needs physical materials to create it. However, unlike the aforementioned noble phantasm, Cheval is the true and singular owner of his creation and needs very little time to recreate it.

The offensive and defensive abilities are in actuality quite mediocre due it existing as a piece of art rather than a weapon. The most it can do upon immediate deployment is make use of the various statues. The true use of this noble phantasm is through its high ceiling capabilities for increasing its potential. Manually manipulating his stones, Cheval can slowly but steadily expand his "dream" to accommodate more structures, deepening its mystery and heighting its capabilities. It is not a fast process as expanding a faint dream would require that Cheval reexamine the dream and gain more inspiration for building.

Personality

An earnest individual. The word 'impossible' doesn't really exist in his dictionary, an idea that was inspired by the existence of Napoleon. A hard worker that is able to endure a lot for the sake of completing his goal even when everyone else is against him. It is a bit unknown as to why he was summoned in his younger state, especially when his fame came from his older years but he chalks it up to always feeling like a young idealistic man.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The things you miss when you were away binge watching shit that is making me want to pull a emiya on past me because of long it is, is astounding.

This has been said before but holy shit Stein, holy shit. That is some dedication, willpower, and a shit ton of free time you got there. #howisthissoawesome?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cheval: Sounds like one of those "outsider artist" type guys. Overall a pretty cool sheet. For a Foreigner, you went with a tone of wistful wonder in the unknown rather than horror which worked well as an alternative take. Him just pelting people with statues through Stone Gatherer could make for a pretty amusing imagery. I do have to say him being a Foreigner feels underemphasized though even if it might've been intentional. I would've done something more with his NP like once it builds to a certain level he can recreate the "dream city" through it. Out of curiosity was there any particular place in Lovecraftian mythos that inspired this idea? It is true to canon for Foreigners to be coy about what entity they're based on but I wonder if you had anything specific in mind.

"...Greetings, Master. Answering your call, Servant A- ah, Avenger... I see, that Class is a bit tasteless for a loyal soldier like me to be summoned into but I suppose it's fitting given how I ended up. Still, so long as 'that man' isn't here I promise my blade will serve you with composure and decorum."

Avenger of the Forgotten:

Appearance:

True Name: Uriah the Hittite

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer

Strength- B
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- C
    Luck- E
    NP- B++

Personality
    A generally stoic individual with righteous fury thrumming below the surface. He despises rulers who abuse their authority to prey on the powerless and won't hesitate trying to kill any he finds to be such. However despite his edginess Avenger will be unwaveringly loyal to his Master so long as they don't do acts he deems "evil" such as involving innocent civilians in the Grail War. Knowing the horrors of betrayal he's loath to ever inflict it on another.

Avenger adores his wife Bathsheba and could happily reminisce for hours over the time they spent together. He takes a surprising fondness for romantic comedies in the modern era as it reminds him of the happiness he had with her. Conversely he naturally has a burning hatred for the NTR genre. If summoned by a woman who reminds him of Bathsheba, Avenger might start to shed the rigid persona of a loyal soldier showing a more awkward and affectionate side around them. He dislikes alcohol claiming it dulls his senses in battle. Even when drunk he's still pretty stoical but is nevertheless deeply embarrassed upon sobering up.

Avenger's wish on the Holy Grail is simply to revive his wife so he can be with her again.

Dislikes: betrayal, the misdeeds of "great" figures being forgotten by history, NTR
    Talent: staying true to his honor
    Natural Enemy: David, Joab

Class Skills:

Avenger- C (EX)
    A Skill that represents the state of an Avenger as one who piles up the grudges and hatreds of others upon themselves. It becomes easier to accumulate loathing and resentment, while negative emotions directed at the user are instantly converted into strength. Avenger was resented by his king for his beautiful wife, driving David to jealously plot his loyal servant's death. However in the Bible itself he is portrayed positively as a paragon of loyalty who went unrewarded, thereby having a lower rank. Rises to EX when his Uriah Ha-Satan Noble Phantasm is active as Avenger becomes a conduit for the grudges and regrets of all souls who died unfairly in the shadows of "great heroes".

Oblivion Correction- B
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. This singleminded determination to cling on to one's past grudges allows Avenger to strike from where his opponents least expect it and maximize the chance of critical hits. He will never forget the shame and ignominy of having his loyalty repaid with blood. So long as rulers exist who abuse their power, Avenger's blade will flash from the darkness to claim their necks.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- D
    A Skill where one's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a miniscule amount of magical energy for every turn.

Personal Skills:

Among The Thirty- C
    A Skill denoting the Servant as one of the Thirty Mighty Men, King David's most elite fighting-force. This serves as a composite of Charisma, Bravery and Military Tactics at one rank lower. While he was a valiant member of David's Mighty Men while alive, being betrayed and sent to his death has naturally dulled Avenger's allegiance, ranking down this Skill.

Ambiguous Allegiance- C
    A curse-like aura that induces others to question the Servant's true loyalties. Avenger possesses this because even though he was a faithful follower of King David, the British Rabbi Jonathan Magonet noted that he described Joab and not David as "my
    lord
    commander
    ". This Skill has no obvious benefit and in fact hinders Avenger from developing a good relationship with his Master. However it might mislead enemies into thinking he's willing to betray his Master when he isn't, which can offer a grudging advantage.

Abstain From Dishonor- A+
    The Bible recounts that David repeatedly offered Avenger to come home to his wife in an attempt to cover up the fruit of his infidelity. However each time Avenger tactfully turned down the king's disingenuous requests, refusing to indulge in pleasure while his men were still out fighting in the field. Even when David got him drunk in the hope of loosening his morals Avenger's abstinence remained adamant. This necessitated the scheme to ensure Avenger's death by sending him out to the fiercest part of the fighting and withdrawing support. As a Skill this allows Avenger to resist mental interference that would compel him to break his ironclad sense of honor. At this rank, even multiple Command Seals couldn't fully force Avenger to commit an action he deems dishonorable.

Noble Phantasms
    Uriah Ha-Satan
    Mantle Of The Accuser

Type: Support/Anti-Unit

"Satan" is the title of the demon who opposes God in the Bible. Yet unlike in Christianity it doesn't denote a particular personage but rather an archetype of one who accuses God's chosen people to test their faith. As Avenger's death attests to the greatest sin of one most loved by God he himself is an "
    Satan
    Accuser
    " and hence possesses this Noble Phantasm. Takes the form of a black cloak shrouding his figure and covered in madly-darting eyes that evoke the appearance of Satan described in later Judaic scriptures, who had a hundred eyes to witness the sins of humans.

Wearing it suppresses Avenger's glory as a legendary hero and one of the Mighty Men, allowing him to conceal his identity by becoming a faceless "victim" who exists to accuse the sins of the righteous. The agglomeration of all who died alone and forgotten at the hands of the "great heroes", overshadowed by their shining legends... those are the souls who seethe within the cloth, crying out for revenge against their killers. While facing a Good-aligned opponent with this Noble Phantasm equipped, Avenger can channel the wraiths of all they wronged in life and legend, strengthening his parameters except Luck proportional to the darkness cast by their heroic mythology. For Arturia this could equate to the children killed in the May Day Massacre, or the legacy of slavery for George Washington.

As this Noble Phantasm essentially renders Avenger a living mass of grudges, his psyche risks being overwhelmed by the torrent of voices baying for vengeance. Letting the spirits run rampant within him results in Uriah becoming a mindless avatar of revenge that only exists to punish "great heroes" for their sins, even damaging his body from the strain until the cloth is forcibly removed. Furthermore upon invoking its true name this Noble Phantasm has another effect that allows Avenger to borrow the appearance of one individual associated with the target's greatest failing/regret. These include Lancelot for Arturia, Gilles De Rais for Jeanne D'arc, Heracles' wife Megara whom he killed in the throes of divine rage or Medusa's sisters she devoured upon becoming the Gorgon.

Just taking a form lifted from their deepest regret is already enough to immobilize all but the strongest-willed Servants psychologically, while if the individual symbolizing that regret qualifies as a Heroic Spirit Avenger will also be able to evoke their Skills and Noble Phantasms at a rank-down from the original in a manner akin to Pseudo-Servant possession. This true name release has the same restriction as its passive function that the target needs to be Good-aligned for Avenger to drag up their sins.

Neker Himas Ammon
    He Who Lives By The Sword, Dies By It

Type: Anti-Unit~Country/Suicide-Attack

The sword of King David, looted from the giant Goliath and later passed down to the knight Galahad where it was named for the peculiar tassels hanging from the hilt. Avenger never held this weapon in life but obtains it from the prophet Nathan's proclamation that as David killed him "with a sword", so too would a sword forever hang over his house until the deed was expiated. Thus the "sword" that ended Avenger's life by his king's hand fittingly becomes the instrument he uses to claim vengeance.

Boasting a storied history of being wielded by Pagan giants, Jewish kings and Christian knights Strange Straps has the dual attribute of a holy・demonic blade, the flat etched with both Pagan runes and prayers to YHWH. Due to Avenger's hatred of David the demonic aspect is brought out in this Class. A "sword of retribution" this Noble Phantasm bears a primeval curse of converting damage inflicted on Avenger into magical energy. As he suffers greater wounds, the fell aura of Mana around the weapon seethes into jagged, purple streams circulating the blade akin to a dark fiery chainsaw that extend the range and violence of his strikes.

Invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Avenger can fully unleash God's curse on King David had he not repented. First tracing a pure white Star of David in front of the blade, then dying it ominously dark and expelling a violent surge of purple Mana that has the power to kill the king, devastate the land and scatter disorder in the enemy forces. Simply put an Anti-King, Anti-Country Noble Phantasm echoing the Dolorous Stroke in Arthurian Myth that reduced all of Listenoise to wasteland. However upon releasing this technique Avenger will immediately perish, reminding how God's curse that fractured David's kingdom in civil war only came after his own passing.

Now here's a sheet I'd had the idea of for a long time and only just now got inspiration to write up. As usual comments and critique would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Cheval: Sounds like one of those "outsider artist" type guys. Overall a pretty cool sheet. For a Foreigner, you went with a tone of wistful wonder in the unknown rather than horror which worked well as an alternative take. Him just pelting people with statues through Stone Gatherer could make for a pretty amusing imagery. I do have to say him being a Foreigner feels underemphasized though even if it might've been intentional. I would've done something more with his NP like once it builds to a certain level he can recreate the "dream city" through it. Out of curiosity was there any particular place in Lovecraftian mythos that inspired this idea? It is true to canon for Foreigners to be coy about what entity they're based on but I wonder if you had anything specific in mind.
    Oh, it's Carcosa. More subtly referenced by the yellow jacket, since Hastur is a resident there, and it was both called "dim" and "lost".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Oh, it's Carcosa. More subtly referenced by the yellow jacket, since Hastur is a resident there, and it was both called "dim" and "lost".
    Ah, okay. Any thoughts on my Uriah?

Uriah: It's a pretty good sheet overall though I'm a bit confused on the first noble phantasm. Does he like summon up those nameless souls or is it all illusory. How does apocryphal (according a fate character's history) crimes commited even affect the person in question? Like the May Day Massacre, would Arturia be guilty of it if she personally doesn't remember something like that (even if she would probably feel guilty on principle alone)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Uriah: It's a pretty good sheet overall though I'm a bit confused on the first noble phantasm. Does he like summon up those nameless souls or is it all illusory. How does apocryphal (according a fate character's history) crimes commited even affect the person in question? Like the May Day Massacre, would Arturia be guilty of it if she personally doesn't remember something like that (even if she would probably feel guilty on principle alone)?
    Thanks for the feedback. The soul-channeling is solely through his own body in a Reinforcement effect. Visually the opponent might start seeing a writhing cloud of anguished souls around him but I didn't feel the need to describe that in the sheet. And apocryphal crimes would empower him but presumably not have a psychological effect. For the true name release it's more overlaying the appearance (Saint Graph in the case of Servants) of the victim atop himself than a physical transformation.

Blog Entries
    Cheval: Not a bad framework, but I feel like if you're going to do a Foreigner, you need more of a connection between the host and the patron.

Then again, Hokusai is a thing, so...

Uriah: Very fun sheet. I particularly like the third skill and first NP. However, I feel like the beam-sword/AoE nuke is kind of unnecessary. The first NP is already a pretty massive trump card. The nuke blast just feels kind of extraneous. The personality is great, though. He'd be a very dynamic character in both serious and comedic stories.

Blog Entries
    i really like the 2nd NP, but I think for the first it appears pretty busted for him to represent "all" the wronged. I mean, the sheer mass of wraiths would be too immense for a regular Avenger. This approaches Beast-level in concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Cheval: Not a bad framework, but I feel like if you're going to do a Foreigner, you need more of a connection between the host and the patron.

Then again, Hokusai is a thing, so...
    i agree on the connection part. But here it is the special case, I guess, that he stumbled upon Carcosa, not Hastur itself. Still, it doesnt feel like A foreigner, not even a flimsy one if not for the class.
    I remember a Voyager sheet for Cheval a while ago that caught the right spot that it wouldve counted as a dreamy foreigner
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    i really like the 2nd NP, but I think for the first it appears pretty busted for him to represent "all" the wronged. I mean, the sheer mass of wraiths would be too immense for a regular Avenger. This approaches Beast-level in concept.
    He becomes a conduit for them, but can only actually channel the ones most associated to the opponent's wrongs. So for Arturia the May Day Massacre, slaves for Washington, etc. That said for figures with a great darkness buried in their shining legend he could be lowkey busted, yeah. I also hinted that empowering his parameters can also take a toll of Uriah's body which would limit him from going too far.

Blog Entries
    does it give him True Name Discernment due to those channeled wraiths or does he first have to know their identity?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    does it give him True Name Discernment due to those channeled wraiths or does he first have to know their identity?
    As written he doesn't need to know who exactly the wraiths are to channel them, no. Once he does so he could probably glean some awareness of their identity from the voices inside him, though it would only be rough as anguished souls wailing for vengeance aren't necessarily the most eloquent.

Blog Entries

Saber - Christina, Queen of Sweden

Saber of Argenteus

(Source)

"I'm in this War like I'm in any War, to end it and end it quick. It's a shame that such great minds of history should be wasted on pointless brutality..."

True Name: Christina of Sweden
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider, Berserker, Archer, Assassin
    Source: History
    Region: Scandinavia
    Catalyst: Insignia of the Order of Amarante, or a surprise summon down in the tombs of the Papal Grotto.
    Armament: Multiple collected swords, her Argenteus being her usual one.

Character:
    One of Sweden's most legendary Queens, famed for her art collection and patronage, involvement in the Treaty of Westphalia, refusal to marry, controversy-laden abdication, and all-around unconventional and unladylike nature. Even after abdication and despite her unqueenly image, she still sees herself as a Queen in spirit and character, if not officially anymore.

While her father, the peerless Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden, was fond of her and quickly recognised her ability, that he died in Lutzen when she was only six left a painful scar on her young mind. With him being Sweden's most exalted wartime king and champion of Protestant warfare, that her following reign would be so contentious and her conversion to Catholicism has left her self-conscious about her legacy, a fear in the back of her mind that she 'failed' Sweden. Her relationship to her mother, Maria Eleanora, was even rockier, with Maria's instability, bizarre habits, and frequent disagreements with her, especially on marriage, another factor in her abdication.

Saber was a rabid patron and collector of the arts, the only Queen to ever surpass her in her collection being Catherine the Great. Saber's spendthrift ways with the arts grew so unchecked they risked monetarily draining Sweden's finances, this being one of the reasons her fellow nobility turned on her. The irony is her massive art collection may have started for Sweden's sake, as part of her efforts to establish Stockholm as the 'Athens of the North' to prove her country could be as great in peace as it was under her father in war. Books and plays would've also provided an escape or outlet from the tension with her mother and sting of her father's death.

People have always remarked on Saber's ungainly and unqueenly appearance, in conjunction with her unladylike mannerisms. This taunting of her insecurity has built up a resentment towards others of her gender in her, of women who more conventionally fit the beauty of standards of royalty, so when it comes to friendships, she usually prefers the company and activities of men. At the same time though, given her romantic liaisons with women and her never marrying, it may be more accurate to say her feelings on other women are more 'love-hate', that she's cold to them on the outside but holds genuine affections within.

Saber's conscience has been stained by the two major deaths she enabled, one she'll still say was an accident, the other she will take full responsibility for. The first was the death by (reportedly) pneumonia of renowned philosopher Rene Descartes, who she was known to not have gotten along with, and so is embarrassed about the whole event. The other was that of her master of the horse Monaldeschi, stabbed by another of her subordinates for disloyalty. While she sees it as having been an inevitable event, she still can't help but feel torn up about it, that it may be proof that everything hateful said against her was true.

As you may expect from a Treaty of Westphalia signee, Saber is averse to war in general, though may be a bit of a hypocrite here given Sweden's gains in the Torstenson War. It is with some reluctance that she even fights in the Grail War and has made it clear that she's there to end it as quickly as possible. At the same time, the possibility of winning the Grail speaks to her as an opportunity for true accomplishment, proof that she really was a fitting Queen for Sweden.

Attribute:
    Star
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Likes: The arts in general, meeting with people who get her, physical activity, pornography, pretty girls
    Dislikes: Wars (especially thirty-year ones), her parents' fates, her own body image, pretty girls

Relationships:

• Michael Collins: "Hey look, I can't stand Cromwell either."
    • Baudelaire: "I appreciate your prose, but like I need other reminder about how oh so terrible I am."
    • Goethe: "Wow, impressive. Could've used your mind back in my era."
    • Egdon Heath: "…You know, maybe not getting to go to England was a blessing in disguise."
    • Kafka: "Trust me, you wouldn't have been happier in a high station in life. Also, how is someone who suddenly became a woman prettier than me?"
    • Black Dahlia: "I can't stay in one place much myself, and boy have people said some shit about me too."
    • Ngunaitponi: "I only vaguely knew about Australia, and it sounds like you're the best person to introduce me to the place. And yeah, sympathise with wanting to make science, magic, and religion, and people in general really, just chill out for once."
    • Catherine Morland: "Ugh, no I'm not a witch or ogre or whatever. Guess this was why people wanted me away from books."
    • Rosencrantz and Guildenstern: "Those two in Hamlet? How did they qualify for Heroic Spirits?"
    • Heinlein: "Hey, I don't mean to drag you down, but being a girl's not all it's cracked up to be. And this book of yours better be satiric about the military…"
    • Chatelet: "You're also a trained swordswoman into science? Let's face it, you go that from me- Oh God, please don't bring up Descartes!"
    • C.S. Lewis: "Writing style's a little simplistic. Still, I can sympathise with the strain of conversion, and it also sounds like you had it rough in war. But, and I say this having met multiple popes, do you really have to bring God into everything?"
    • 'The Boss': "Moving images you can interact with? Huh, technology's advanced further than I thought, surprised that doesn't count as Magecraft. Still, like I need another obstacle"
    • Mereaux: "Huh, so this what 19th​ century music is like? Corelli's brain would explode reading this."
    • Zaroff: "What a mockery of hunting. Hey, having fun with your 'game' yet? ...And isn't it 'Zarov'?"

Master: Either someone against war and wanting to end things quickly, or/and someone feeling the weight of their family legacy (so more than a few magi).
    Natural Enemy: Arnold Johan Messenius, Rene Descartes, Axel Oxenstierna (on a bad day), Catherine the Great due to narcissism of small differences and outdoing her in collecting.
    Wish: The erasure of the Thirty Years' War from history

Parameters

• Strength: ***** C
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** C
    • Magic: ***** C
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.

• Rank B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Her exposure to Alchemy, Demonology, and Sacraments throughout her life has helped refine her magical tolerance.

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles.

• Rank B: Saber was a trained horsewoman and was known for large processions and entourages. Her knowledge of science and alchemy also lets her make horseshoes and, with more time and studying up on the modern world, even her own vehicles.

Personal Skills

Appreciation of the Arts

Infatuation with works of art.

• Rank A: If she happens to see a Noble Phantasm with artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that she might be able to figure out its true name. Ranked higher than Mozart due to Saber's even wider range of artistic interests.

Collector

Accumulation of a high quantity of objects, paired with a keen enough eye to find high quality objects.

• Rank A: Known for her vast swathes of books (notably the Codices Gigas and Argenteus), manuscripts, paintings, sculptures, statues, science instruments, medallions, and jewellery. Her obsession with collecting all types of artistic works and gaining the acquaintance of all sorts of great minds was manic enough that she could qualify for Berserker because of it. As Saber this has transferred into a knack for sword collecting.

Magecraft

Proficiency in modern magic.

• Rank B: Saber's main specialties were Alchemy, Jewelcraft, and to a lesser extent Demonology, and was in the possession of numerous spellbooks. That said, she has no major feats of magic to her name, and most of her spellbooks were acquired rather than personally authored. Can assemble swords and armour through alchemy then cast Reinforcement on them.

Rebellious Spirit

A restlessness that brings about a defiance of leadership, yet also an inability to truly lead.

• Rank B: Cancels the effects of kingly Charisma. Saber's own reign was contentious, short lived, and ended in her notoriously abdication, the rest of her life being mainly spent wandering.

Noble Phantasms

Allerhand Kunstbuchern
    The Library of Babylon

Type: Support

The sublimation of Saber's immense collection of writings, so immense that she needed to employ multiple librarians and keep moving it to bigger palaces just to contain it all. Less a single Noble Phantasm and more a collection of Mystic Codes that collectively add up to a Noble Phantasm, though a few prized books could qualify for Phantasm status on their own.

As another Class she may be able to pull from more of her library at once, but as Saber she can only 'check out' three books at a time, the same number as Sweden's Tre Kronor. Some choice items from her collection are:

• 'Silverbibeln' The Codex Argenteus – One of two famed books obtained by her forces from the Battle of Prague at the end of the Thirty Years' War. A Bible written in silver and gold ink, through alchemy she can take the metal that adorns and reshape it into sword or armour form, with it naturally carrying a Holy element and gaining effectiveness against Beasts and the Undead.
    • The Codex Gigas – The most infamous book her Swedish forces obtained from Prague, a manuscript written in one night through a Satanic pact, as legend would have it. As an alchemical Saber, this allows her to call upon hellfire through which she may forge new demonic swords and armour. Trying to combine this with the effects of her more Holy books may quickly result in a Broken Phantasm.
    • Sanctae Crucis Iaudibus – A collection of poems exalting the cross, which many European swords are in the shape of. Allows her to infuse a Holy Reinforcement onto her sword in hand, increasing its Rank by one.
    • Ordinari Post Tijdender – The longest-lasting surviving newspaper, founded by her. Can provide her with quick updates on the general status of the Grail War that, it being secret, would be hard to get from other sources.
    • L'Argia – The script and sheet music for an opera written and performed in her honour. As it opens with her being praised by Thetis, Achiles' mother, and Cupid, she gains increased resistance to physical and mental damage while this book is in effect.
    • Den fĺngne Cupido eller Laviancu de Diane – Another play script, this one written for her to perform in, being given the role of the Goddess Diana. Boosts agility, perception, physical strength, and mana regen rate under the moonlight.
    • Treaty of Westphalia - A copy of the historically crucial treaty bearing her own signature. Causes Noble Phantasm to be sealed for sixteen minutes and forty-eight seconds, both her enemy's and her own.

Amaranterorden

The Unfading Memoria

Type: Anti-Unit, potentially Anti-Fortress

A knightly order she personally established, its name 'Amaranth' taken from the Greek words for 'unfading' and 'flower'. Each knight was personally associated with a Greco-Roman God, herself being Diana, and they'd regularly meet for an 'Arcadian Feast of the Gods'. The Order was limited to fifteen knights at a time, and each had to vow to remain unmarried.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a single massive blade with a gold amaranth pommel, created through liquidating then alchemically fusing her own knighting sword with the swords of all fifteen knights. Per the knights being forbidden to marry and her own refusal to do so, each connecting blow from this sword on another Servant will erase one of their Master's Command Seals, the Seal's mana being drained back into her. While this makes it sound like Rule Breaker upgraded to a full sword, it lacks that phantasm's further magic-undoing abilities beyond Seals. If she manages to confiscate fifteen Command Seals this way, she can channel the accumulated energy into a Mana Burst of Divine proportions.

Whereas her first Noble Phantasm would still manifest but in a different form were she summoned as another Class, Amaranterorden stands out for being a Phantasm she would likely only possess as Saber.

For Comparison: Saron's Caster

A/N: Her first Noble Phantasm also takes inspiration from Kamen Rider Saber, being another inspiration for the 'three books' thing along with, no seriously, The Pagemaster. Her second Noble Phantasm was also going to have the power to split itself back into the original fifteen, each of which would have a mild enchantment based on a Greek god... but I decided that was a little too much on top of what the NP was already like.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the White Sage's Teachings

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: potentially Foreigner
    True Name: Melissa
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: France
    Source: Orlando Furioso (Italian epic poem)

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 59 kg
    Likes: Wine and Cheese, trashy romantic gossip, reality tv, being in charge of particularly powerful entities, beautiful servants
    Dislikes: Being reduced to Merlin's student in records, anti-demonic/anti-spirit weaponry
    Talent: Binding spells, interior decorating
    Natural Enemy: David
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Summons, Wand (pistol)
    Catalyst: A summoning circle drawn or etched into some sort of looking glass or lens

Class Skills:
    Item Creation C: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Melissa's rank is rather mediocre, as she only really uses it to help create materials and implements for summonings.

Territory Creation C: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. It's not her specialty, as her preferred methodology in casting and for combat requires her to be on the go, but she creates pleasant little save sitting room type workshops.
    "I Put allll that time into making his tomb look nice- furniture, carpet, good lighting- and they still called it a tomb, damn it! That was my residence for a couple decades!"

Riding (Beast) A: A variant of the riding skill- all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be controlled once she subdues them, and can cast a binding chain, even dragon kind- however, she has no skill in actually riding them, or vehicles, merely controlling and directing them. Though, that is it's own sort of riding in a sense, right?
    "My Sorcery's top-rate. I may be the student of a sage, but my Sorcery's what I'm most proud of. It's great, right? Huh, what do you mean it worries you!?"

Personal Skills:
    Clairvoyance A: A skill that connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight.
    Melissa specifically is skilled enough to look into the future with enough resources and time, but mostly uses it to see things from afar. She most often uses it to hunt down summoning targets and catalysts, as her gameplay upon being summoned is to capture nearby supernatural entities.
    "-Have I ever used it to spy on- No! I would never! I'm not Merlin!.... alright, maybe one or two hundred times... Y-You didn't hear that!"

Tactics (Party) B: A skill denoting the ability to command or lead a small group of up to four entities, including herself. She uses this to command herself and summoned entities during combat effectively, acting as a party leader. However, any more than that, and she gets overwhelmed.... it does allow her to effectively summon and dispel her captured summons for her current manifestation (at the expense of some mana) to best take advantage of her situation.
    "Sorcery 101: If you summon too many things at once, it gets out of hand WAY too fast. I REFUSE to go over three at a time- it's why I only bring a Farfadet with me."

Agrippa C: A malicious magical creature taking the form of a grimoire- when untamed, they display only blank pages, but if conquered, they hold many spells and curses to be cast. It is listed as a skill, as it contains the written record of Melissa's magical knowledge, and allows her to quickly cast a multitude of spells by reading off incantations. Additionally, it hosts the information on her summons, and prevents her from expending extra mana to sustain those she makes a pact with. However, it is this same capability that makes her unable to have any more than 3 summons out at a time.
    "When untamed, they may bind themselves to your soul and prevent you from entering heaven- it's quite like how I control and work with my summons. Of course, I'd love to say they stay with me because of my lovely personality, but I'm not quite that delusional."

Noble Phantasm(s):
    The Sorceress's Compendium
    Rank B
    Summon-type Noble Phantasm
    Range: Self
    By acquiring a catalyst in the form of a fallen servant or their noble phantasm, she can expend a large amount of mana (scaling with the rank of NP, or general servant stat average) to create a summoning circle, and summon a creature, beast, or entity from that Servant's legend, automatically granting her a pact with it for the remainder of her manifestation. If the servant themselves are demonic or monstrous in nature, or have a form that is, there is a slim chance that she can actually force THEM into a pact, making it a NP particularly dangerous for certain Berserkers and Avengers. Likewise though, if there isn't a beast/demon/monster/etc tied to their legend, she will likely not be able to summon anything, unless they are strongly tied to an area with famous ones.

Lore: Melissa was a fictional good sorceress in the Matter of France/Carolingian Cycle. She is said to have been an apprentice of Merlin and guards his tomb, though she did not appear in older stories about him.

In Orlando Furioso, she is instrumental in the love affair of Ruggiero and Bradamante, whom she is determined will one day marry. Whenever their relationship is threatened, she brings them back together. Melissa conjures Ruggiero and Bradamante's descendants and foretells their futures. When Ruggiero has fallen victim to the enchantments of Alcina, she comes to his rescue by restoring his memory of his love for Bradamante, and releasing him from the spell which held him captive on Alcina's Isle. Later, Ruggiero loses a combat to determine who shall win the hand of Bradamante; despondent, he goes into the woods to starve himself to death. Melissa hears of his plight and reveals the truth to him: that he had lost in combat not to his rival, but to Bradamante herself; therefore, there is no reason their wedding cannot proceed.

Merlin's remains in his tomb were of course, fake, as he was sealed away in his tower. They were actually bones in the shape of a telephone, which she used to contact him extensively for academic purposes before her clairvoyance was adequate enough to make contact with.

While she had enough of an impact to manifest as a servant from her role in Orlando Furioso, she used her designation as a Sorceress to "poach" the legends of two legendary French creatures, the Farfadet (french Imp), and the Agrippa, adding them to her standard summoning repertoire every time she manifests.

Personality: A loud, catty, talkative woman with a great mind for magecraft. A bit too nosy for her own good at times, she's largely helpful as long as she's getting attention. Gets lonely very easily, and is unabashedly lustful in a similar vein to her old teacher, though she mostly keeps it under wraps.

Relationships:
    Bradamante: "Gods, what a delight of a young lady- when I looked into her future when she first came to me for help, I was so happy to learn she'd get a happy ending. It's a shame she can't find her husband as a servant though, he was a nice little piece of as... excuse me."

Merlin: "Ah, my old master, that pervy bastard- granted, I'm probably nearly as bad as he is, I just know how to shut my mouth... but as much as a ghoul as he can be, he's a fine gentleman, and an even better Caster. If I wasn't just reduced to being mentioned as his student so often, I'm sure I'd gush about the guy nearly as much as a certain paladin... I mean, just look at him.."

Gilles (Caster): "Ooh, how I wish I could poach that great Horror of his.. unfortunately, it's bound to his book. If I could intercept the gateway though... Oh, it gives me the shivers! The Things I could do!~"

Bradamante-Myrddin: "YOU WHAT!?!?!?"

Creator Notes
    - Character Theme
    - SMT, baybee!
    - No, but seriously, aside from the fashion/attitude coming from a lovechild of Austin Powers and Bayonetta, what I made is almost wholeheartedly an homage to SMT. Fights by summoning demons and such, has the Demifiend/Nemissa tats, a soulhackers magic handgun, all that shit. As soon as I found out that Sorcerer/Sorceress classically denoted one as using spirits/demons to cast spells/draw power from, I decided I was fucking with it. It was indulgent for me, and I excuse the flamboyance by offering up all the other fruity french fucks in fate. I mean, look at those guys, I love em. Still, I promise I won't put any of the Knights of The Round I'm working on in suits or overtly modern clothing, I swear, except for maybe two of them. That shit fucks dude.
    - The pistol form her wand is in is of her own choosing- she felt a need to modernize it- and to further separate herself from the image of her staff- wielding teacher. A wand is just a short staff after all, and she can't be showing up like that. Presentation's key!
    - Despite being half the reason Bradamante got shit done, there's very little actually on her. I pulled a lot from Canto 3 in the prose translation of OF, as found here.
    - Of course, she's built for the Reverse Side of the World story I'm working on, the one with the shitty Bradamante Pretender. Still figuring details and title and such.
    Last edited by Vididii; August 31st, 2022 at 10:51 PM. Reason: image size

Blog Entries
    Okay, while it is a common name, hearing the name 'Melissa' is kinda funny for me given one of the major characters in Persona: The Beautiful is called that.
    Anyway, decent sheet, and that her picture's hand-drawn is cool

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Right? I went to highschool with 6 of them, it was super weird writing this out. But regardless, thanks mate.

Your Christina of Sweden on the other hand? That shit fucking SLAPS!
    First of all, LOVE the Taylor fc in tandem with being disliking of her own appearance, gotta love the pick for the iconic frog mouth. But those NPs? Oh those FUCK, the library especially. That’s a fucking sick-ass concept, I adore the function as opposed to it just being a normal library- so good shit on making it something really cool.

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber

"I cast off King and duty, I had won my freedom - yet all I found was the shackles of guilt and isolation. With my past cut away, now all I have is the broken music of a broken man..."

True Name: Heime
    AKA: Háma, Heimir
    Epithet: "The Wandering Minstrel"
    Region: Germanic Mythology (c. 6th Century)
    Dislikes: Thieves, Violence
    Talents: Farming, Music
    Natural Enemy: Sibeche

Parameters
    STR: (C) END: (C) AGI: (B) MGI: (C) LCK: (E) NP: (B)

Character
    Saber takes the form of Heime, one of the heroes of the brotherhood of Prince Dietrich von Bern who later betrayed him to serve under his wicked uncle, King Ermenrich. However, once he has been summoned into the modern era, Heime will insist on his Master calling him "Ludwig" as he feels he is unworthy of his true name.

Heime is a hard man to pin down, he claims to be nothing more than a wandering minstrel but he carries a sword and speaks like a preacher. Yet despite all his talk of atoning, there is a heavy air of lethargy surrounding the man and he is loathe to take any kind of action unless pressured into it. It seems his betrayal of Dietrich still weighs on his mind - especially the fact that he did it for mere gold and with the disastrous events that followed, he fears that by getting involved in the present day will only lead to him screwing things up again and so he prefers to isolate himself and continue playing on his harp. Nevertheless Heime is not a heartless man and he will attempt to support his Master in whatever way he can, his favourite trick in particular to cheer people up is doing an advanced form of the "robot dance" thanks to the fact that both of his elbows are double jointed. There is however one option to make him take action which would be to insult his former comrades, for even though he betrayed them he still holds them in the highest of esteem and anyone who insults their memory will taste Heime's steel.

Once Heime finally steps onto the battlefield, his opponents will find that this "mere minstrel" is no slouch when it comes to combat. Although he struggled to keep up with the superhuman Dietrich, Heime still achieved fame for slaying the dragon that gave him his name and so his swift and precise sword slashes are formidible. As befiting of his infamy as a disgraced knight, Heime is not unopposed to underhanded tactics such as using his harp to amplify his usage of the Sacraments before engaging the enemy so as to give himself an advantage in combat. However he will draw the line at flat out unethical behaviour such as taking hostages or harming innocent civilians...if he can avoid it that is.

His wish upon the Grail? He would bare the weight of his sins no matter how heavy and alone if need be, and so his only wish would be to change history so that his beloved Witege did not join him in leaving Dietrich's side which Heime views as a major factor in Dietrich's suffering.

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (C)
    The protection granted against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As a Knight from the age of swords and sorcery, Heime has a decent immunity to magical effects even if he does not use them himself. He will naturally cancel out spells with a chant below two verses, but it will not work on anything on the level of greater Magecraft or Great Rituals.

Riding - (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. As a Knight, Heime has a bevy of experience when it comes to riding mounts, in particular horses. He can handle most vehicles and animals with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period he was alive in, for they are no exception. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Dragon Slayer - (C)
    One of the special Skills provided for those who have took down a member of the Dragon Kind. As the slayer of the fiercesome dragon "Heime" and then taken his name before going on the kill many lesser dragons, Heime has plenty of experience dealing with the Dragon Kind. That tactical knowledge has resulted in his attacks that successfully connect will receive a Plus Modifier before damage calculation, and his defensive measures against them gain Initiative. However, since all the dragons that Heime fought were only of Impure Blood in the Age of Man, this Skill is capped off at the mid-Rank.

Harp of Healing - (C)
    The ability to carry magical energy across sound waves generated from harp chords to impart a specific effect on those who hear the music. After becoming the adoptive father of Aslög, Heime earned a living by becoming a wandering minstrel and would play to all that wished to hear. Having learnt the art of music from his fellow knight Volker, Heime can play his harp to restore the psychological stability to those who listen and purge moderate amounts of mental interference from the enemy, akin to modern musical therapy. By continuing to further listen in a calm environment, the target(s) will begin to slowly recover health if they are wounded.

Invocation of the Sacraments - (D)
    A type of Magecraft that changed style into a Church form. The ability to use the sacraments and charms of the Church, along with baptismal rites. In seeking atonement for his sins, Heime spent several years living in a monastery as a monk and learning their ways. From Bounded Fields to ward off evil spirits, to spells of hypnosis to mask supernatural activity to preforming exorcisms via baptisms, and various other spells under the banner of Sacraments. As he was only with them for a few years, Heime only had time to learn the basics and even then mostly defensive measures from the cowardly monks.

Noble Phantasm

Brísingamen
    Shining Torc of the Sun

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: B], [Maximum Range: 0 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: Self]

A glimmering necklace of precious metal with a shining orange gemstone inlaid that was crafted by four Dwarfs at the behest of the Goddess Freyja. At some point it was stolen by Loki and after Ragnarok somehow wound up in the treasure vault of Bern. Once King Ermenrich was assassinated, Heime trawled through the ruins of the vault and made off with it.

As Brísingamen senses that it is once again being worn by a worthy Norseman, it radiates power once again whilst hanging from Heime's neck. Even when he is not conciously using it, Brísingamen will passively grant a Plus Modifier to Heime's Magic Resistence. But the true power of the Noble Phantasm is that it grants Heime limited access to the ancient mystic arts of Seiđr. By channeling its power, Heime is able to see into the future at critical moments which can change his fate in the midst of battle. It is even possible to mitigate and even outright negate the effects of causality interference from the Noble Phantasms of enemy Servants.

----

Nagelring
    Cursed Ring of Nails

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: B], [Maximum Range: 2-3 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: 1-2]

The mystic sword created by the Dwarf Alberich and originally belonged to Prince Dietrich until he gained the dragon-blood sword Eckesachs and gifted Nagelring to Heime. It is said that the sword Nćgling wielded by the hero Beowulf was merely an imitation, forged by human smiths who tried to imitate Nagelring's splendor and so this sword has all the same strength but without having to sacrifice its cutting ability.

Yet despite its glory, it became tainted in the hands of Heime who stained it with the blood of innocents when he slaughtered the inhabitants of Ravenna under orders from King Ermenrich. Thus the pain and the malice of the slain victims has infected the blade, turning it into a Cursed Sword. Now as a Servant, when Heime cuts down someone the blade will greedily feed on their lifeforce and convert it into magical energy whilst giving any excess to Heime which will give his Parameters a boost. The more Heime continues to do this, red and purple cracks with begin to form on the sword's blade and will pulsate like demonic veins, and with each strike will black miasma escape from the cracks combined with the piercing screams of the sword's victims it has consumed. Faced with using such an evil sword, Heime must weigh his options and choose whether to stave off the temptation of using its power to consume the lives of "evil" people around the city and empower himself to achieve victory for his Master, or to stay true to his desire to atone and win through his own merit even with unlikely odds.

Lore
    Before Heime was Heime, he was born Studas the Younger named after his father, a vassal of Queen Brünhild of Îslant, and owner of a farm just outside the capital. But the Junior Studas hated the idea of being a farmer, and so once he turned seventeen he decided to head out to find the warrior named Dietrich von Bern and challenge him to a duel. Studas' father advised against such a foolhardy quest but nevertheless gave his son the sword Blutgang and the swift horse Rispa. But as soon as he landed on the continent, Studas encounted his first challenge by meeting the Dragon Heime. The young man was not deterred and after a long battle he slayed the dragon and as a trophy he took the beast's name for his own. Arriving in Bern, "Heime" was dismayed to learn that the famous warrior Dietrich...was in fact a twelve year old boy. But the boy's mentor Hildebrand said not to judge a book by its cover and set up a duel between them. Heime quickly realised that Dietrich was no ordinary boy as he was being pushed back despite being twice as tall. Heime banked all of his strength into a single strike and slashed at Dietrich's head so hard that his sword Blutgang shattered...but though Dietrich's helmet split in half, his head was left unharmed and so the weaponless Heime conceded defeat.

Because of his ability to keep up with Dietrich's strength, Heime was made a vassal of the Prince and accompanied him on many an adventure. From rescuing princesses from dwarfs or battling dragons, but most notable was when Dietrich travelled to the court of King Isung to challenge his eleven sons to a tournament to see whose band of knights is superior. Despite his confidence, Heime was easily defeated and he began to realise the gap between him and his comrades was increasing. Perhaps sensing the strife within his friend, once Dietrich had obtained the dragon-blood sword from slaying giants, he passed his previous sword Nagelring onto Heime for safekeeping. Although Dietrich befriended many people, not all of them got along and this was most evident with Heime and Witege, the two Scandinavians of the group who always found themselves together and would frequently butt heads over everything as they had opposing views on many things. It was around this time that Dietrich's uncle, the wicked King Ermenrich was growing impatient with his nephew's fame and sought to take over Bern before Dietrich could become King. For that reason he sought out people he though were weak in loyalty to Dietrich and tried to buy them out. Eventually the King came to Heime and he was torn with indecision as despite his friendship to Dietrich, the money offered would pull Heime's family out of being poor farmers in a backwater country.

When the fateful day came that the King of Bern passed away, Dietrich was away fighting King Osantrix alongside Altera the Hun so he could not immediately return to his father. Ermenrich immediately launched an assault on Bern to capture it since the prince was absent and when Dietrich's loyal followers rose up to defend the capital, they suddenly found themselves surrounded by traitors led by Witege and Heime. By the time Dietrich arrived at Bern he was completely outnumbered and forced to accept a treaty whereby his men would only be released if he was made an exile and never return to Bern. Dietrich begrudgingly agreed and left for the sanctuary of Altera the Hun. But Dietrich would not give up his birthright so easily and borrowing an army from Altera, he besieged Ravenna where Ermenrich was stationed. The battle was long and fierce and Heime was still very conflicted over whether he had made the right choice to place his family above that of his sworn-brothers. The die was ultimately cast when in the midst of battle, Heime found himself locking swords with Alphart - Hildebrand's nephew and Dietrich's loyal vassal. Perhaps because of his doubts, Heime's sword strikes were lacking their normal strength and he quickly found himself knocked down by Alphart. Awaiting execution, Heime closed his eyes but upon feeling blood splatter on his face he opened his eyes to see Witege had dishonourably stabbed Alphart from behind in order to save his comrade. As he stared into the eyes of Witege, Heime decided from that moment onwards to follow him, even to the depths of hell itself. Thus even though Ermenrich lost the battle of Ravenna - with Heime and Witege being taken prisoners, Heime decided to join Witege in not seeking Dietrich's forgiveness and instead escape for Bologna to re-group with Ermenrich.

Although the King hailed the returning heroes, the guilt weighed heavily on Witege's mind and so Heime did all he could to support him, to the point that they were practically living together. Eventually the time came to face off against Dietrich once again and Ermenrich's chief advisor Sibeche suggested having a battle at Gronsport on the Mosel river. Although Heime sensed something was off about the "advice" Ermenrich was receiving, without any evidence he chose not to say anything. The battle was an intense one and Heime quickly found himself separated from Witege which gave him a terrible sense of dread. Dietrich's forces ultimately proved superior and after some wandering, Heime arrived at the nearby lake to find Dietrich standing over the body of the deceased Witege, having won their duel -the sight broke Heime and he staggered away. Afterwards Heime learned that Ermenrich's advisor Sibeche had deliberately given the King bad tactical advice as sabotage to get him killed and so Heime put all of his energy into scouring the land to find him and avenge Witege's death. The cat and mouse chase of tracking down Sibeche's men to find another breadcrumb of his location went on for many years but once Heime finally found him he was distraught to learn that he had already been killed by one of Dietrich's men.

With his revenge taken from him, Heime decided to atone for his sins by giving up his worldly possessions and becoming a monk at a monastery under the false name "Ludwig". But the peace was short-lived as after only a couple of years the monastery became under constant attack by the giant named Aspilian. "Ludwig" offered to defeat the giant if his sword was returned to him, but the abbot lied and said he had it melted for scrap iron. Frustrated Heime grabbed the abbot and started shaking him, saying that no mere man had the ability to destroy Nagelring and the frightened abbot revealed the location of the sword. Heime sailed out to confront the giant Aspilian on his home island and found him riding an elephant like a horse. Though Aspilian boasted that no human could defeat him, Heime quickly killed the giant in their duel and returned triumphantly to the monastery. The news soon reached Dietrich's ears of a monk wielding Nagelring and he rode out to meet this "Ludwig" but Heime refused to admit to his true identity. Dietrich pleaded that he had lost all of his comrades in Kriemhild's revenge plot at Altera's castle and he was willing to forgive any past transgressions so they could fight together again. But Heime said that although he did not hate Dietrich, he could not serve under the man who killed Witege. Thus with his identity exposed, Heime abandoned the life of a monk to become a wandering minstrel who played the harp for anyone who'd listen. Eventually he reached the court of Queen Brünhild of Îslant for the first time again in decades, yet she recognised him instantly and begged him to help her. She was wasting away and death approached, but she feared for her child Aslög who might be the target of assassination plots due to being the niece of Kriemhild. Heime accepted his former queen's request and after her death, became the guardian of the child and in when public hid her within the hollowed out inside of his giant harp. One day the pair travelled to Norway and stayed in the lodgings of the peasant husband and wife Áke and Grima. Áke had heard a rumour that Heime kept valuable treasures hidden inside his harp, so he and his wife got Heime drunk one night and murdered him in his sleep. But when they forced open the instrument, to their shock they discovered the "treasure" was merely a young girl. Thus the tale of Heime comes to a close in a sudden and unheroic fashion.

Relationships
    Beowulf - "I see the rumours were true, your Nćgling does appear to be an imitation of my Nagelring. Yet looking at the state of my sword now, I think that yours is more radiant."
    Brynhildr - "Lady Brünhild!? No...Who are you?"

Kriemhild - "I must confess, I can understand Mi'lady's actions. I too spared no expense to enact revenge over the murder of the person I loved."

Mordred - "Hmph, I expected much more from one of the most famous traitors in history yet all I see is a petulant child."

Siegfried - "Long time no see, Prince of Xanten - although I suppose you were the King by the time you were killed. Tell me, could you ever find it in your heart to forgive the men who betrayed you?"

Sigurd - "Hmm? How strange. You appear similar to Lord Siegfried yet at the same time I sense you are very different."

Creator's Notes
    One of the less well known figures of Dietrich's Round Table, usually playing second fiddle to Witege and never the hero of his own Tale, making him akin to someone like Bedivere in a way but with shades of Mordred.

The Faceclaim is Frani Glenbrook from...you guessed it, the SRPG, "Triangle Strategy". I was originally planning to use him for Witege but figured Heime fit better.

As usual, all comments and criticisms are welcome~
    Last edited by Skull; March 22nd, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Heime: A fun sheet. I feel like the Brisingamen being something he just has is a bit random. Especially since you can justify it as, say, Oden or one of the Valkyries giving it to him after death as a reward for protecting Aslaug.

Edit: Keeping the spelling error because it's funny. Odin was born to boil!