Page 492 of 620 FirstFirst ... 392442482487490491492493494497502542592 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,840 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

We don't deserve you.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How are you doing this?!
    Also now I feel bad seeing only one sheet made by me in the index... Really should speed up when I finally get the time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    So I've just put together a new Create-A-Servant index, continuing on past the previous one back on Page 451. Might edit in the Contest Servants later, for now let me know if any mistakes have been made
    The fuck. That is ... was my job i just started yesterday!
    I appreciate that you keep my Grand Lancer ominous
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I've just put together a new Create-A-Servant index, continuing on past the previous one back on Page 451. Might edit in the Contest Servants later, for now let me know if any mistakes have been made
    Absolutely amazing you did that! Even if you're putting poor Del out of a job. At this point, what isn't there you can do? You fire out sheets like machine gun fire, and now you turn around and make us this gift.

Nails too OP, pls nerf in next patch.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    Deeply appreciate this, thank you very much!
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    OMG Thanks so much Nails! Few quick notes I noticed if that's ok: My Yuenu and Hydra are both Saber.

Blog Entries
    proper thanks now for doing it, was the first thing i read after waking up
    its inside a blog. when the milestone approaches, it would be nice if you could give me the code. Then I post it here for Lambda to add into the page 1 comp
    Did you use the [post=... format or the one with URL?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I used URL format since I actually didn't know about the [post= format, admittedly I'm more used to XenForo than vBulletin

On Yueno, guess I labelled her Assassin since I got her mixed up with another sheet of her. That's fixed now

Blog Entries
    no problem, I just have to reformat it a bit with my usual tricks

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Shielder - Glinda

Shielder of Ozian Magic

(Official art by Yamaguchi Kae)

“Servant Shielder, answering your call. You seem distressed, but fear not, I can teel just by looking at you that you couldn’t possibly be Evil at heart. Though if you were, well… that does change things.”

True Name: Glinda the Good Witch
    Alt. Classes: Caster, Rider, possibly Foreigner depending how you view Oz
    Source: Public Domain Fiction, Land of Oz
    Region: USA, Oz, ’Fairytales’
    Catalyst: Wand prop from the movie or stage play
    Armament: Star-pointed wand

Character: “My Identity? Why, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you!”

The most powerful witch of the hidden land of Oz, and the most famous of its ‘good witches’, Glinda is specifically the Witch who rules over Quadling Country in Oz’s south. Though given how unreliable and contradictory any info from Oz can be, there’s reports Glinda actually rules the North.

Glinda is devoted to the true ruler of all Oz, Queen Ozma. To ensure Ozma would be placed on the throne unchallenged, Glinda manipulated Dorothy Gale, Oz’s most famous visitor from beyond, into disposing of Oz’s Wicked Witches and exposing its ‘Wizard’. In Dorothy’s absence, Glinda personally fought the usurpers Jinjur and Mombi before restoring Ozma to the throne, and her true gender after having been disguised as a boy by Mombi.

Glinda thus showed herself to be dedicated to the protection of Oz and its rightful ruler no matter the cost, seeing nothing wrong with manipulation or war to achieve that. She does seem to care more for foes that threaten Oz as a whole, being less likely to intervene in smaller conflicts. If ever she does feel that her actions betray her title of ‘the Good’, she clearly doesn’t show it, instead acting as refined and innocent as ever. She seems to define ‘good’ more by the side you’re on rather than your individual actions.

“The side of good naturally tends to win, having food intentions. ‘Actions’ are something we may debate later…”

She also treats Good as inherently linked with Beauty, infamously having said “Only bad witches are ugly, my dear”. Her love of beauty is also shown by her having selected fifty attendants back in Oz from out of the most beautiful women in the land. If presented with a good ugly person or an evil beautiful person, she’ll insist they’re not really that ugly/beautiful. Lies and illusions she also sees as inherently linked with evil, refusing to use non-restorative shapeshifting magic for this reason, however she still has a habit of withholding information.

To her, the mages of the outside ‘civilised’ world are laughably quaint, comparable to the self-appointed Wizard even, in that she sees them as playing pretend at being mages rather than the real thing (especially since Magic Circuits don’t quite seem to be a thing in Oz). Any attempt to tell her about modern inventions will have her quick to point out an already-invented Ozian equivalent, like the Great Book of Records for an online encyclopedia or search engine. She seems quite positive about her chances of winning the Grail War, given the last major threat she faced was the Wicked Witch of the South back in her youth, but is somewhat concerned about this ‘Magic Resistance’ Skill.

As a sidenote, it is of great debate among mages as to what Oz exactly is. The initial assumption is that it’s on the Reverse Side of the World like Avalon and other fairy realms, but that it could be reached by tornado and other flight methods seems to contradict that (unless said tornado was secretly a time-space rift). Others have suggested it is a dimensionally cut-off location like the Wandering Sea, if not as relatively hard to access, that it is some sort of Marble Phantasm or even Reality Marble (though that raises the question whom of), or a part of some Collective Unconsciousness. Glinda would laugh at all of those and rather unhelpfully tell you that Oz is simply Oz.

“We’ve never tried to bamboozle anyone here in Oz, your confusion is really all your own.”

Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Lawful ‘Good’
    Likes: Beautiful women, not explaining things till outright asked
    Dislikes: Shapeshifting, ugliness

Relationships:

• Kafka: “I’m afraid you have the tell-tale signs of a Wicked Witch, with all your gloom and such talk of turning people into insects. Wait, did you say you used to be a man? Well, that’s more familiar territory.”
    • C.S. Lewis: “Why, you too are against Wicked Witches and for fairy tales? I was hoping this’d be delightful, but I insist, the only ‘divinity’ I know is Lurline.”
    • Christina: “Sounds like you would’ve loved to rule a Fairy Country, but unfortunately you got saddled with a mundane country instead. That said, your appearance and what I’ve heard about you sounds awful close to a Wicked Witch. Still, at least you knew when to quit, unlike some rulers I could name.”
    • Chopin: “Trouble commanding wind spirits? Hah, that’s something I worked out ages ago.”
    • Luo Guanzhong: “Hmm, you seem quite disturbed over my accounts? ‘Loose ends’? Why they’re certainly tied up for me!”
    • John Bauer: “Really, they say you were killed by us fairies? Well, you must’ve done something quite awful were we to ever do that to you and your family.”
    • Sax: “Why there’s nothing so queer about a talking saxophone, after all a land of talking utensils lies right by mine.”
    • Elagabalus: “It’s… unfortunate meeting you. Could this have been what would’ve happened to Ozma in the outside world? Still, you’re a pretty enough young girl that you could’ve gotten a spot”

Master: Based on Ozma and Dorothy, Shielder has been shown to have a good chance of working with younger female Masters.
    Natural Enemy: Any other Caster not of Good alignment

Wish:
    She doesn’t have any personal wish, as in her mind she already has anything she could ever want. However, she would definitely want to secure the Grail to make sure it couldn’t potentially be used against Oz or Ozma. She also wouldn’t mind recruiting more pretty women as attendants while she’s here
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** E
    • Magic: ***** A
    • Luck: ***** C
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Charisma

A composite Skill consisting of charm and the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

• Rank B: Queen of Quadling Country, the southern fourth of Oz, and leader of an all-female army that successfully quashed another conquering army.

“As a Queen and Archmage, how could I possibly not be enchanting?”

Territory Defence

A power manifested to protect allies and ally territory. The higher the rank, the larger the defensive area.

• Rank B: Shielder bears the title Protector of Oz and its ruler Ozma, being charged with the defence of an entire nation of nations. This was best demonstrated when she created a Bounded Field that shielded the entirety of Oz from the outside world. Physical and magical damage to both her allies and partly herself is reduced, nullified at lower levels.

“Why, not a single threat to Oz has ultimately gotten through me.”

Personal Skills

Fairy Eyes

The ability of fairies to see the truth and dispel lies.

• Rank B: Shielder naturally has this Skill due to being one of the Fairy Kind, displayed by her figuring out the true identity of Princess Ozma. However, she has been shown to need assistance when detecting lies, such as relying on a magic pearl that blackens when the truth isn’t told, or not initially detecting when her enemy transformed themselves into a rose.

“Bad witches have tried to trick me before. It’s never ended well for them.”

High Speed Incantation

Accelerated speaking of magical incantations.

• Rank A: Ozian magic, while not identical to the magic of the Age of Gods, has many notable similarities to it, such as being primarily dependent on words, though with items also contributing. Being a contender for Oz’s most powerful mage, Shielder can perform a wide variety of magic including teleportation, wind-elementalism, undoing illusions and transformations, and primarily as Shielder, creating bounded fields. Despite having the power to do so, she refuses to use shapeshifting due to her hatred of deceit, not that she isn’t opportunistic enough to sometimes be tempted. Would be Rank A+ as Caster.

“Magic has rarely been a bother to me, yet you ‘civilised’ mages seem to struggle with it so…”

Librarian of Knowledge

Allows for a clear recall of knowledge through the Luck stat, even for events one wasn’t directly aware of.

• Rank A-: Shielder has this Skill through her ownership of the Great Book of Records, a magic compendium that instantly gains knowledge of all earthly events. Minus added as this Skill is tied to an artifact than any innate ability.

“Perhaps this wouldn’t be a mere Skill, were I summoned as Caster. Oh well.”

Noble Phantasms

Forbidden Fountain

The Waters of Oblivion

B
    Type: Anti-Army

One of the most powerful of her inventions, a fountain that lies at the very centre of the land of Oz. Drinking from its waters, let alone being submerged in them, can cause one to forget, everything from their motivation (and in this case, wish for the Grail) at low exposure, to outright forgetting everything with complete submersion. It is likely it would’ve had the River Lethe as a mythical prototype, assuming it isn’t the actual waters of the Lethe gathered and brought to Oz somehow.

While Shielder can carry its waters with her to an extent in firmly sealed containers, the fountain proper can only be set up within the centremost coordinates of the Grail War’s vicinity. This makes it awkward to monitor, especially given its size, but more flexibly for Shielder it can be set up just as easily underground as on the surface.

Shielder says she constructed this fountain in the first place to ‘erase’ the evilness of tyrants, robbing them of any knowledge of their desires, to give them a clean start in life, with the fountain being large enough that it can memory-wipe any tyrant’s whole army too. That said, Shielder is also opportunistic enough that any Master should be cautious of any excuse she makes to use it.

Great Inside World
    Kingdom Sealed by Sorcery

Type: Anti-Country

Her qualification for the Shielder class, a Boundary Field she created to shroud and defend the entirely of the kingdom of Oz, a magical shield that can barricade an entire country from the outside world. Straddling the line between powerful illusion magic and outright space-time warping, this Phantasm bestows to property of ‘unreachable’ to everyone already within it from everyone outside it, making them unable to be seen or otherwise affected from the world beyond.

This is of course incredibly useful in a Grail War since it can leave the War unable to be discovered by prying eyes, though won’t do anything to cut out people already inside the Barrier at the time of casting. If the Grail War drags on too long, people on the outside may also start asking how a whole city could suddenly vanish off the map, especially if they lived near it. Casting this Phantasm immediately therefore may not be the wisest idea.

While Shielder can of course create more conveniently sized Bounded Fields on her own, this specific Phantasm can by nature only ever be cast on the macro level, so she cannot apply the same ‘unreachable’ effect to say a single building. While this Phantasm would have a reduced effect within the Moon Cell or Lostbelts, given they’re already separated from the world, she could still use it in those places to seal off whole Lunar Seas, or make a Lostbelt even harder to reach than normal.

It's been speculated this Noble Phantasm was originally even more powerful, able to transport a whole country from our world to the Reverse Side, or even separate it from normal space-time like the Wandering Sea. However, it's likely the Grail itself had to restrict its power, given the massive mana strain that’d otherwise cause.

Blog Entries
    This took a bit. More planning than just writing a Servant, after all. Been a bit since I made a story. Shorter than the original draft too. Never shall it be seen.

"From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the ring of restraint, Protector of the Balance!"

With those words, I was brought forth. Honestly, I wasn’t too impressed with him, but I don’t like to judge people solely on appearance. After all, a peasant one moment can be a king the next.

“Greetings, Master. You may call me Watcher. Shall we see what you become?”

Day One
    He has a greater affinity for the Ring than anticipated. He is almost innocent in how he explores its powers. He asked earlier what I meant by Assassin while living, but I’m sure he’ll figure it out. He has the keys to the kingdom now. He just needs to open the lock.

He discovered the concealing effects first, no surprise there. However, he did break a few doors with his new strength. Not to mention his durability, but he won’t see that until he actually finds another Servant. It’s always quiet before the storm, and there’s thunder in the distance.

Day Two
    He fought Lancer today. Well, fight is an exaggeration. He ran away from Lancer, but that was the best choice. He’s an Assassin. He’s stronger than a human, but not most Servants. He’ll need to start targeting Masters soon, otherwise he might find he’s being left behind.
    And I’ll need to find a new Master.

Day Three
    Concerns are starting to arise. I fear he doesn’t understand the responsibility the Ring’s power places on him. Apparently, the encounter with another Servant didn’t teach him anything other than to avoid them. He seems intent on making it through the war by evading conflict entirely, spending his days enjoying the Ring’ benefits. I would tell him otherwise, but this is the trial. He must fail or succeed of his own accord.
    …A little meddling wouldn’t hurt. I can’t advise him, but maybe I can advise someone else.

Day Four
    That could have gone better. The bystanders were unexpected, but something that could give me a better picture of Assassin’s character.
    I was not impressed by what I saw.

Yes, he kept himself fixed on Rider’s Master while Saber fought Rider, but he blatantly ignored the lives at risk around him. This isn’t the first time I’ve noticed his selfish and aggrandizing attitude, but I had hoped that he would react otherwise when faced with such an issue. An Assassin, yes, but not a villain.

Now, this is slightly judgmental, coming from someone like me, so I will attempt to look past it for the moment. We all make mistakes or act selfishly in our lives. It is the recognition and endeavor to learn from them that is truly valuable.

Day Five
    He has learned nothing.

Day Six
    Half of the Masters are now gone and we’re entering the endgame of the Grail War. Starting over with a new candidate will be a difficult trial for both of us, but I believe in her. She’s already showing more potential than him with the very first thing she asked me.
    “But why me?”
    Because anyone can be a villain. And anyone can be a hero. I hope she’ll be the latter. A new Assassin for the world.
    Servant
    The Watcher of Consequence

Source
    Class: Watcher
    Other Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Gyges
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Lydia
    Height: 174 cm.
    Weight: 71 kilo.
    Dislikes: Irresponsibility. Selfishness. Having to enforce consequences.
    Natural Enemy: Samyaza

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Territory Infringement (EX):
    The wielder is able to bypass any barrier, almost as though they were never there to begin with.

Magic Resistance (B):
    The wielder find modern magecraft no longer affects them. Even some weaker magic spells find no foothold.

Presence Concealment (EX):
    The wielder can cease to exist on a conceptual level when using the Ring. They are, however, unable to interact with the world while doing so.

Personal Skills:
    Imperial Privilege (B):
    You feel as though you can do so much more than you ever thought possible, if only you willed it.

Golden Rule (B):
    Wealth is drawn to you almost like a magnet. It wants to be near you. Possessed by you.

Watcher (C):
    You feel piercing eyes on your neck, your sins crawling up your back to meet the gaze.

Noble Phantasm:
    Ring of Gyges: Exempt from All Consequence (A)
    Anti-Unit

Watcher’s mythical ring, this Noble Phantasm is actually for his master, though he can still use it as he did in life.

The Ring is Watcher’s tool for creating Heroic Spirits, using it as his trial for their qualifications. It bestows upon them his own Skills and Parameters, giving them a taste of what it is like to wield the power of a Heroic Spirit. Watcher himself resides within the ring, observing them and their actions while possessing such power.

Should they act morally and justly with the power they are given, going through the Grail War without compromising themselves or misusing their new abilities, then Watcher will fade away, leaving the Ring. However, if they fail to do so, Watcher will have no choice but to take it back and place it upon himself to deal out the consequences they were avoiding.

Lore

A man of indeterminate origin, Gyges was a simple shepherd that rose to become king of Lydia due to his natural abilities and a magic ring.

One day, while herding his sheep, a sudden earthquake struck, opening up a gash in the earth to reveal the skeleton of a giant encased in an iron horse. On the giant’s hand was a golden ring he would eventually discover gave him the ability to become completely invisible.

When he next reported to the king of his sheep, the king recognized him for his abilities by promoting him to be his bodyguard. Over time, the two of them became very close, which would lead to the king’s demise.

The king, wanting to show off to his friend, had him remain hidden while his wife disrobed so he could view her, wanting Gyges to acknowledge her as the most beautiful woman in the world. However, Gyges revealed himself, agreeing with his king and having fallen for the queen.

Feeling betrayed, the queen gave Gyges an ultimatum: Either kill the king and take his place or be beheaded. While the choice was difficult, Gyges valued his own life over his friend’s and slew the king. From then on, Gyges vowed to use his power more responsibly, wishing to never face a similar choice caused by his own misuse.

Gyges ruled thusly for the entirety of his thirty-six years as king, defending his kingdom and making political connections to strengthen his country, though always keeping them independent of foreign influence. He did so until he died in battle, never straying from his chosen path.

Personality

Gyges can be somewhat seen as a case study in repentance. He’s never truly forgiven himself for taking his friend’s life, spending the decades of his time as king trying to make up for that fact. In many ways, he doesn’t understand the concept of ‘time served’, or that his friend was not someone deserving of such devotion, nor one who would’ve returned it were the positions switched.

This comes down to the core that Gyges has set himself a strict set of morals to keep on what he perceives as the right path. He believes that lives must be taken to make changes but devalues any heady goals. He believes every action has consequences that must always be enforced, whether or not such a thing would actually be beneficial. He believes everyone deserves a second chance.
    But not a third.

Despite his seeking redemption and moral ideals, Gyges is a killer. More than that, he’s an intelligent and manipulative Watcher suited for Assassin. He will change circumstance, arrange situations, and place his master directly in harm’s way if he believes it will bring them closer to ascension. He may dislike it, but he is more than willing to take life to solve a problem and does so with the certainty he is in the right, because he refuses to be in the wrong again.
    And if he is, he can just start anew.

Craft Essence

One Ring
    It changed my life

Oh, it didn’t do anything absurd like make me stronger or more noticeable. In fact, it does exactly the opposite.

I could go anywhere if I wanted. No one could or would stop me. They’d have to know I was there.

When she gave me the choice, it went through my mind how easy it would be. Amidst my anger and apprehension, part of me said it would be no issue.

Some say my family was cursed. Some blame the ring for corrupting me, showing me life without consequence. All I know is power like that only brings out who you truly are. After all…

Why didn’t I just kill her?

Can I really blame one ring?

Creator Notes
    Assassin was the original idea, but reading up on the philosophy surrounding his ring brought forth the idea of a Watcher that, instead of putting people through trials to attain strength, made the strength itself the trial. Letting a master run free with power he would normally wield as a Servant and judging them on their actions. I do wish the Skills were a little more interesting, but the package surrounding them is enough in the context. At its base, it's a simple idea, but I enjoyed it.
    [Legend of Legendary Heroes - Yochou]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 07:03 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries

Saber - Ginchiyo Tachibana

Saber of Lightning

(by jyan borii. Source appears defunct)

“There’ll be no one to dare take my role in this War. Face the true might of the Tachibana clan!”

True Name: Ginchiyo Tachibana
    Alt. Classes: Archer via electromagnetism, Shielder
    Source: History
    Region: Japan
    Catalyst: Remains gathered from Yanagawa Castle.
    Armament: Raikiri, and anything magnetised by it

Character: “I was destined to be the greatest samurai of my era, but that era refused to even dignify me.”

Ginchiyo Tachibana was one of the few women of Japan’s Warring States Era to ascend to the rank of warlord, her clan being the prized vessels of the powerful and influential Otomo of north Kyushu. She was chosen as successor as young as the age of six by her father, Dousetsu Tachibana, thus she had to grow up fast and be denied the childhood anyone else her age would’ve had (or not, given what the Sengoku era was like). Dousetsu was also, going by the legends, quite the name to inherit, being most famous for the feat of cutting lightning itself, specifically pinpointing and killing the spirit within a lightning bolt.

Yet Ginchiyo’s sacrifice of her childhood and training to be the best of warriors came to be for naught when the future Muneshige Tachibana was adopted into the clan and married to her. This was so that the Tachibana clan would no longer face the indignity of a woman ruler, even if the trade-off was a clan head not related by blood. Naturally this meant that no matter how attractive she may have or have not found Muneshige otherwise, the circumstances of their marriage ensured their relationship would be a cold one, despite any of the courteous Muneshige’s attempts to make things work.

Like Sun Shang Xiang of China’s Three Kingdoms, Ginchiyo would spent much more time with her maidservants, training them to be a serious fighting force. Muneshige was still a powerful warrior in his own right, once being compared to no less than the ‘immortal’ Honda Tadakatsu. Yet if anything, every praise heaped on Muneshige but denied to her, despite her equal capabilities, stung her pride and furthered the rift, to the point where she’d take the mantle of a Buddhist nun while Muneshige was still alive (something samurai wives usually only did after their husband’s death).

Muneshige would ultimately doom the Tachibana clan by joining the losing side in the Battle of Sekigahara and later surrender to the Shogun Ieyasu, though not before Ginchiyo and he held one final stand at Yanagawa. These events gave Ginchiyo, devastating as her clan’s defeat was, an odd sense of validation, proof she really deserved to be the Tachibana clan’s unopposed head. Though while Muneshige would still live a long life, Ginchiyo would die at age thirty-four from malaria, as if fate itself valued Muneshige over her.

“Do even the gods themselves mock me? Did my father’s wished mean nothing; is my clan cursed?”

Saber’s personality is stern and strict, hailing from an era where weakness was not tolerated, and where being born a woman she was forced to strive to be even colder and tougher than the men to be seen as worthy, yet was denied even that. Therefore, she’s all business in a Grail War and not what anyone could call ‘fun’ (something she was never allowed to have), being more spartan than her husband when it comes to the more cultured and artistic side of being a samurai.

With how central the lightning-cutting sword Raikiri was to her clan’s identity, she can’t help being irked by just how easily people in the modern day can make use of electricity, like a part of her lineage has been straight up taken from her. At the same time though, seeing people who wouldn’t have even been foot soldiers back in her time use electricity with ease raises the uncomfortable thought in her that her family may have hoarded their knowledge of electricity for themselves, or that in their wartime era they could never consider its peaceful uses.

It also stings her that her status as a samurai, the other core part of her identity, is now for naught too, given the official abolition of the class (even if several clans remain well-off even without their titles). That even if she was officially acknowledged as the sole warlord of the Tachibana clan today, it would be nothing but an honorary title at most. Seeing couples together out of love or hearing people reminisce on their happy childhoods also annoys her, given she was denied both. However, this world where what identified her is now gone does give her a newfound sense of freedom, a freedom that almost gives her anxiety.

“Everything I fought for, everything my era fought for, to think that’s all gone…”

Attribute:
    Earth
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Likes: Machines (given her era’s technology craze, them running on electricity, and their usual obedience), being acknowledged and feared, Buddhism
    Dislikes: Lack of discipline, being improperly credited, her lack of a real childhood

Relationships:

• Black Dahlia: “A soldier boy grounded you into the dirt too, huh? I’d chide you for your weak will, but I acknowledge you didn’t already have the blessings of a pro-humanity god.”
    • Heinlein: “Military life seems a lot less fun now as a girl, huh? Don’t think your armour’s any more advanced than mine, after I charge it with the lightning god’s full power.”
    • Chatelet: "You possess an energy-changing sword without a god, but through your own discovery? Are you daring to usurp me?!"
    • Christina: “War was the only means by which I could prove myself, yet you only wish it gone. Perhaps that weakness of yours was why your people couldn’t respect you.”
    • Alfonso X: “Hmph, of course more privileged rulers would treat this conflict like a game.”
    • Marie Curie: “Bestowing the power of the natural world to the people? How ridiculous, as if I’d ever lend such a blade as this to an ashigaru!”
    • Sun Shang Xiang: “I don’t want to admit it, but you remind me too much of my younger self.
    • Zhurong: “Fire against lightning, huh? Huh, even one was denied its true potential by the times.”
    • Glinda: “Feh, you wouldn’t act so smug and innocent were you born in my world, a world that beats those like us down for who we are.”
    • Ajita: "The future Buddha, I... I need a moment."
    • Gyges: "An offer of invisibility? Do you take me for a coward?"

Master: Prefer anyone who doesn’t mind giving her the spotlight and is willing to learn from her, or at least doesn’t feel insecure just for her existing.
    Natural Enemy: Yoshihiro Shimazu
    Wish: Being trained for war from as young as six, Saber would see not joining the War as a disgrace on her part. She also sees this as a chance to finally show her true potential, out of both her father’s and husband’s shadows.
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** B
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** B
    • Magic: ***** D
    • Luck: ***** E
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.
    • Rank B+: Saber has grown accustomed to magic through her lifetime of handling a Divine sword. Spells with chants below three verses are cancelled, with extra resistance to any electric spells.

“Divine blood is spilt on this blade, what could mere sorcery do?!”

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles.
    • Rank C: Above-average skill in handling most vehicles and animals, but nothing on a Phantasmal Beast’s level. Saber is not particularly noted for any riding ability, but not noted as a bad rider either.

“Perhaps if I had Raikiri pull together a mechanical horse? Though these days I suppose I could just use a motorcycle.”

Personal Skills

Dragon of the Earth (Lightning)

The ability to capture local leylines and infuse them with one’s own element, in this case Electricity.
    • Rank A: Saber can infuse the leylines of her own territory, or any captured territory, with the electrical power of Raikiri, creating the paradox of underground lightning. Attempting to besiege her becomes much more dangerous when one wrong step on her territory could deliver an immense electric shock.

“None may take another step into Tachibana territory!”

Dread Visage

Prowess at intimidation.
    • Rank B: Ability to frighten even a battle-hardened ruler of a country. Hideyoshi Toyotomi once fled at the sight of her with her maids, despite the two being on the same side.

“Even the Unifiers tremble before me!”

Galvanism

Conversion of electricity and other energy attacks into mana.
    • Rank B: Her being a master of electricity, any immaterial attack parried by her blade or stopped by her armour will be absorbed to reinforce her regenerative factor, physical power, and be used to electrically charge her weapons.

“There shall be no restraints placed upon the Tachibana heritage!”

Iron Attendant

The reinforcement of a Master’s physical attributes through proximity alone.
    • Rank C+: Saber formed the backbone of her father and husband’s military power, her clan as a whole supported the Otomo, and she drilled a whole army of her maidservants. She can also use the infusion of lightning to boost one’s capabilities further.

“Our clan cannot afford deadweight soldiers.”

(by egawa satsuki. Source)

Noble Phantasm

Chidori Raikiri
    Divine Lightning split by Human Steel

Type: Anti-Army

"Our clan's heritage is the killing of a god! Raikiri, full voltage!"

The heirloom and signature weapon of the Tachibana clan, a sword infused with the power of electricity after her father miraculously struck and cut the spirit of lightning with it. While it looks like just a bladeless hilt at first, it can project pure electricity to form a blade, then magnetise and gather iron dust around this blade to solidify itself. While usually the length of a standard katana, it can grow even greater as it magnetises more iron, and further bulk up Saber’s armour.

Being powered by electricity allows Saber a wide range of techniques, like magnetising iron weapons right out of her opponents’ hands, wielding multiple weapons at once by having them hover around her, electrifying her opponents’ armour or magnetising it to toss them around, and while she can’t summon her maids, she can use the magnetic iron dust to create and direct makeshift automaton soldiers.

This makes Raikiri much more versatile in urban environments than out in nature, where metals may be harder to come by. Not that wielding the power of electricity in the city doesn’t have its drawbacks, like risking attention. Several of her techniques naturally won’t work if her opponents aren’t wearing or wielding metal, but that’s not the case for most Servants.

All three Heroic Spirits of her clan have access to Raikiri, the other two being her father Dousetsu and husband Muneshige, the Phantasm’s effects operate differently for each Servant due to their contrasting personalities and circumstances. Dousetsu displays the greatest precision and finesse, having been the one who cut down the lightning god in the first place, Muneshige wields it the most cautiously and tactfully, while Ginchiyo goes for sheer aggression and intimidation.

For Comparison: King of Padoru's Saber

Blog Entries
    Everything you said is completely wrong in my opinion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Everything you said is completely wrong in my opinion
    what does this mean

are you in the right thread dude

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    what does this mean
    It's not a quote reply, so we must assume an all-encompassing plural you, meaning Areop disagrees with all 492 pages of this thread.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    It's not a quote reply, so we must assume an all-encompassing plural you, meaning Areop disagrees with all 492 pages of this thread.
    This is a fair assumption. It is also an understandable notion. This entire thread must be very disagreeable to the average person who has yet not been brain damaged by Fate.

My Servant Compendium

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I, too, agree with all 492 pages of this thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I, too, agree with all 492 pages of this thread
    Well done creating a Liar's Paradox by putting this post in the only page you don't agree with. That was very clever.

Blog Entries
    By the way, back when I statted Charlie Chaplin as Lancer, I actually wasn't aware of (or had forgotten about) that one scene with Sigma where he lies about his Servant being Lancer Chaplin, so that was oddly convenient. Think I vaguely remember the 'King of Comedy' title though

Also, about Chaplin and my index, I realise I put him under North America when he should be under Britain. Easy mistake to make, but an embarrassing one since it's my own Servant