Page 153 of 621 FirstFirst ... 53103143148151152153154155158163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 12412

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, moving away from what is likely to boil over into a nasty flame war, I want to have my Masamune V2.0 be a pseudo-Servant that uses another character as his vessel, but I'm trying to find one that would contrast how Muramasa was summoned into Shiro. Any idea what would fit?
    Hmm this is difficult , but how would it be a Rin pseudo servant or wait how would it be if you use Tokiomi or Nagato as pseudo servant as they were entrusted with Zelrechts plans of the Sword and Masamune were the Smith of the most Infamou Katana of Japan ? I think on of the three ould have potencial Lambda ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Masamune came first, right? perhaps Kiritsugu? I still wonder how he isnt in FGO yet as a pseudo
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Masamune came first, right? perhaps Kiritsugu? I still wonder how he isnt in FGO yet as a pseudo
    That actually works pretty well.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    That actually works pretty well.
    How would you thinko f my suggestions Lambda ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How would you thinko f my suggestions Lambda ?
    I think that Rey's suggestion makes more sense; Kiritsugu came before Shiro and contrasts him in many ways. Just like Masamune to Muramasa.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    I think that Rey's suggestion makes more sense; Kiritsugu came before Shiro and contrasts him in many ways. Just like Masamune to Muramasa.
    contrasts yes but i doubt if he and Masamune are compatible enough ?

Blog Entries
    I was going to suggest using another Type-Moon protagonist like Mikiya or Soujuurou Shizuki as the vessel for Masamune, but using Kiritsugu does seem thematically more appropriate in this case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    contrasts yes but i doubt if he and Masamune are compatible enough ?
    Shiro is a young man while Muramasa is a cranky old man. I don't think compatibility is much of a concern.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I was going to suggest using another Type-Moon protagonist like Mikiya or Soujuurou Shizuki as the vessel for Masamune, but using Kiritsugu does seem thematically more appropriate in this case.
    I'm not sure on Mikiya, but Shizuki would be an interesting one to see as a pseudo. Or Kuzuki. Sad Medea would have almost no reaction to him, if so.

Blog Entries
    Any ideas what to use to make Pseudos out of either Shizuki, Kouma Kishima, and/or Alice Kuonji? I think those three might be the only Type-Moon protagonists who haven't been turned into a Servant on either this site or the rest of the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Any ideas what to use to make Pseudos out of either Shizuki, Kouma Kishima, and/or Alice Kuonji? I think those three might be the only Type-Moon protagonists who haven't been turned into a Servant on either this site or the rest of the Internet.
    If Nursery Rhyme weren’t already a Servant, I’d say Alice Kuonji would be a good Pseudo-Servant for Alice in Wonderland as a general concept, or maybe Lewis Carroll?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I have serval ideas building on Dracolord09's idea (who full credit to making me come up with this) I think Alice would be a good fit for Nursery rhyme or more specifically Alice on wonderland (however I do think a bt of the more innocent tone of Alice in wonderland [or at least Lewis Carroll's version may not fully fit her character]). However I do have a fix for that, there are a whole bunch of ways you can interpret the Alice in Wonderland story so you could go with one of the more modern interpretations (specifically I was thinking American McGee's Alice and it's sequel Alice: Madness Returns) and just call it an alter version of Alice or Nursery rhyme saying it perhaps represents "the innocence and naivety of the world of nursery rhymes and children's stories twisted by the darkness and perceptions of an adult"

As for Shizuki (I presume you mean Soujuurou Shizuki) I have a few ideas for that one you could go with Wong Fei-hung who a young lancer class Li Shuwen refers to as seemingly being better even then him (although who knows who would be stronger as an adult) and he is literally said to be possibly the best Chinese martial artist in all of history and most of his life seemed to revolve around fighting until after his son's death he stopped teaching martial arts (thus somewhat paralleling Shizuki's progression form having no sense of self to starting to develop one). Aside from that you could also go with the idea of Dioxippus described as the most famous practitioner of Pankration, but I feel his character may not fully fit as he seemingly had enough of a sense of self to feel shame. Other possibilities which I feel may fit better, yet still follow the theme of Pankration would be Polydamas of Skotoussa noted for his immense strength, killing a large lion with his bare hands, and in order to save his friends he keep a cave from falling (which I assume that between the lion and dying or coming close to it to save his friends you would get why I think this would fit well), the last would be Theogenes (the Boxer from Thasos), but I think that personally Polydamas of Skotoussa would be a better fit as a psuedoservant due to the parallels between him and Shizuki.

I'm afraid I don't know enough about Kouma Kishima to make any recommendations on that end, perhaps some sort of assassin or hired killer of some sort? IDK, I'll think on it and give a recommendation if anything comes to mind.
    have you seen my answers of your Voyager class uestions where they helpfull for you ? and were their even once a Soichiro Kuzuki servant ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When brainstorming for my Behemoth sheet I actually considered making him a Shizuki Pseudo at one point, based on the shared concepts of "strongest
    man
    beast
    on earth" and "Herbivore Male". Needless to say I ended up not going through with that idea, but someone else could take it up if they have a unique take on him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    He's already there as a Counter Guardian though. Anymore presence is just superfluous for someone like him. Besides, I don't think it'd be a fitting match given Muramasa was made into an old man Shirou, and I don't see Masamune as an old man Kiritsugu.

Blog Entries
    So, Masamune is shaping up to be a complete overhaul but I don't really know how to make him contrast Muramasa. The most I've got is a Skill that is an inversion of Muramasa's The Ominous Present Head Skill, but that's it. I'd hate to make him a moveset clone of Muramasa, but I barely have any ideas...

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

So, Masamune is shaping up to be a complete overhaul but I don't really know how to make him contrast Muramasa. The most I've got is a Skill that is an inversion of Muramasa's The Ominous Present Head Skill, but that's it. I'd hate to make him a moveset clone of Muramasa, but I barely have any ideas...
    Maybe this isn’t what you’re going for, but maybe something to start with Masamune as a contrast to Muramasa would be to make him a Shinjiface? Might be a good bit of irony, though it might also make no sense otherwise. Unless you can find something to justify a connection between Shinji and Masamune, I don’t know enough about Masamune to say.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    Maybe this isn’t what you’re going for, but maybe something to start with Masamune as a contrast to Muramasa would be to make him a Shinjiface? Might be a good bit of irony, though it might also make no sense otherwise. Unless you can find something to justify a connection between Shinji and Masamune, I don’t know enough about Masamune to say.
    Eh, I thought about the idea once but couldn't bring myself to do Masamune dirty like that.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Eh, I thought about the idea once but couldn't bring myself to do Masamune dirty like that.
    It’s okay just say use traits from the (infinitely more tolerable) Fate/Extra Shinji.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    It’s okay just say use traits from the (infinitely more tolerable) Fate/Extra Shinji.
    Okay, that’s a decent idea. Forgot about that version.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets