Page 223 of 620 FirstFirst ... 123173213218221222223224225228233273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is it wrong that when I read the quotes in his first NP I imagined the nature-spirit as a waifu?

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He has trouble with women. Makes sense that even the nature-spirit would be a waifu.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    Oh she definetely is. He is unlucky enough to have someone nag him twenty four seven, as well as being able to take over his body when he is conked out. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to include the collapse feature into my formatting yet. Otherwise I would have included a 'hidden sheet' for Ipiranga

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You should definitely still do a sheet for her. I'd love to see her.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Great Pedro I. That's a Servant used in a "Grail War with only Brazilian Servants" project a friend group of mine tried to make back in 2015 but never got past choosing the roster, so this sheet contains pretty much every idea I tried to have for a few years but couldn't.

The roster, for referenceSaber Pedro I
    Archer Lampião
    Lancer Curupira
    Rider Santos Dumont, despite the constant jokes of Rider Ayrton Senna
    Caster Antônio Conselheiro or Oswaldo Cruz, we never reached a consensus on that one
    A-Saci-n
    Berserker Zumbi dos Palmares

Blog Entries
    I probably would have used Machado de Assis as a Caster. His nickname was literally the 'Warlock of Cosme Velho'. Probably would need to get inventive with his Skills and Noble Phantasms though.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, does anyone have any research material for Morton's Demon? I've thought of the idea of doing a sheet for either that or the Darwinian Demon, but Morton's Demon seemed to be the more practical of the two. I would like to do a Darwinian Demon sheet one day, but figuring out how to not make it so wanked that people would think that Koga hacked my account to post it would be very tricky.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; June 26th, 2021 at 01:20 AM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    WYVERN!
    I just noticed you still dont have a Servant compilation!
    Fix that or I give your four negative points

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Oh she definetely is. He is unlucky enough to have someone nag him twenty four seven, as well as being able to take over his body when he is conked out. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to include the collapse feature into my formatting yet. Otherwise I would have included a 'hidden sheet' for Ipiranga
    and where and how exactly do you want to add the collapse function? I can tinker a bit and see what I can do

Edit: i am already looking into it, but because i am not used to the table formatting (my table code was blatantly copypasted from Spartacus) it takes time. But I think one thing that can safe you a bunch of time to just wrap your font and italics around the table function. they act as outer functions and use it on every word in the table. Then you just have to focus on the color and boldness. And if you need to change the font, you can just wrap that part in it and the code will prioritize it. Just beware that you can not 'un-italic' any word in there. The same can be said about the Size. If you wrap everything in Size=3, you only need to 'resize' the parts that need to be bigger.

Edit2: jeez the img url's for the BQA cards are annoying, cant ya all just put them in an imgur account and have them ready with much shorter URL there? what i heard from all of you they can be annoying to deal with anyways, perhaps that makes your lifes easier.

Final Edit: it is actually...easier than I thought. You can literally just add another bracket to your normal formatting, use the collapse3 function to foreshadow the reveal or whatever and the sheet can just be expanded as if it was part of it all along. else you could make a smaller sheet inside this bracket if you adjust the scale of it. In the spoiler I used your pedro I and then just put your pedro II into it as final reveal. It looks bigger than it is due to the spoiler window here.

Spoiler:

[LEFT]
    [IMG]picture[/IMG]
    title

Introduction quotes
    Class
    Other Classes
    Alignment
    Saber
    Rider / Lancer
    Lawful Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.83m / 91kg
    Brazil
    Historical Fact
    "Like Quote"

Dislikes

"Dislike Quote"

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

Background Text
    Personality

Personality Text
    Class Skills
    Riding - [C]

One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as
    Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance - [B+]

A product of D Pedro’s protection by a river spirit. In tandem with the natural resistance of the Saber Class, he is able to shrug off most spells, even if he lacked education in magecraft, being a King born during a time where mystery had already declined.

Personal Skills
    Protection of the Red Waters - [C]

Beloved by the spirit of the Ipiranga, Pedro has turned the small, usually forgetful location into the cradle of a free nation. Through this connection, Pedro I can manifest the red-tinted waters of the Ipiranga through his blade and fire slashing cuts with tremendous power and accuracy.

Crown of Abdication - [A]

At one point, Pedro I reigned as both Emperor of Brazil and Heir to the Throne of Portugal. Wielding the Authority to rule over both nations, he instead chose to forfeit his rights to the crown of Portugal and pass them onto someone else, as well as abdicating in favor of his son Pedro, who would become the second and final Emperor of Brazil. As a Skill, Crown of Abdication allows Pedro to grant the skills normally gained by Imperial Privilege onto others. At this Rank, he can gift those skills to two individuals simultaneously.

Trouble with Women - [E+]

A man who in life was lead astray by the charms of women, resulting in the loss of his wife. Having resolved himself in life to be better and not stray from a righteous path, Pedro I was said to have succeeded in life, decreasing the rank of this Skill to its absolute lowest.

He will still remark and notice the beauty of women around him, but has developed the discipline to completely ignore their charms and act only as a proper Knight should in their defense. Though it has a very low chance of ‘Charming’ an individual who fits his four criteria (Family Background, Culture, Beauty, Kindness)

Southern Cross - [B]

A fighting technique developed by Pedro’s long time friend and ally, the Duke of Caxias. As a Saber, Pedro’s rank in this skill is higher than usual, but still does not match the original. At Rank B, this Skill allows the creation of three simultaneous afterimages which increase the amount of attacks Pedro can unleash at any given time.

Noble Phantasm
    Ipiranga: The Warcry Heard by Red Water
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The site of Pedro’s most famous deed. The declaration of independence which would lead to the birth of Brazil as its own Nation and Empire. It’s importance is such that the very place where it happened is now just as famous. A small brook named for its red waters, the Ipiranga is seamlessly connected to Pedro’s legend and his Noble Phantasm.

And that includes the spirit which resided there.

A river spirit, barely sentient of its own purpose. Something small and fragile which would have broken down and vanished as the Age of Man progressed. Instead its very name became intertwined with the birth of a Nation…

“Really, just how reckless can that man be! Throwing himself over and over again into fights. Truly, a blockhead amongst blockheads!”

Slung over Saber’s back. The red cape which ruffles windlessly is nothing else but a physical representation of his bond with the spirit of the Ipiranga brook, a figure who wordlessly watched over him during life and even now is summoned alongside him as the Armor he wears and the Blessing which powers it.

If, for whatever reason, Pedro is rendered unconscious… well… let’s not think about that.

“Listen, Master. I know this guy. He is completely hopeless. Utterly so! But if you ever hurt him… if I ever have to watch silently as he cries in despair again… I won’t forgive you, okay? Regardless of his faults, this dumbass and I are partners!”

O Libertador: Fate of a Nation, Independence or Death
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The act of severing the connection of Brazil and Portugal, as well as their centuries old relationship. The declaration which immortalized Pedro I in Brazilian History. To become independent or die trying. And this Noble Phantasm is nothing more than the crystallization of this concept.

A single sword strike which severs and reverses the ‘bond’ between two parties. Be it something like a curse, a contract of master and servant or even something far more conceptual as the ‘present’ self from the ‘past’. If there is a relationship between any two beings this Noble Phantasm is capable of severing that connection and reverting the nature of its bond.

Turning a ‘Master’ into a ‘Servant’, a ‘King’ into a ‘Follower’.

A ‘Beast’ into a ‘Savior’.

A ‘Fake’ into ‘Reality’.

It can be called a Sword of Reversal.

However, its true nature can only be released if Pedro I resolves to put his life on the line. A single swing which can ‘sever’ fate and overturn a hopeless situation at the cost of one’s own life.

Relationships
    Maria Leopoldina
    “Caroline… I… No… I don’t deserve to say those words. Don’t deserve to be in your presence. After everything that happened. You deserved better. And I… don’t deserve the wonderful children you left me. But know this… they will always love you. Even if I failed to.”
    Pedro II
    “You look old, son. Wise and well lived. A true ruler who became everything I could not. You would probably hit me if I apologized, no? Yes… thought so. But maybe you will allow this old soldier to lend you his sword?”
    Isabel
    “Your father was not to blame for the burden you now hold. That is my sin to bear. I cannot bear to watch as father and daughter fight. But hopefully this life of mine will be able to quench your fire.”
    Miguel I
    “Miguel… I’m sorry. No… it’s probably already too late for apologies. And as you are, you would never listen to them. So point your sword to me, brother. Only at me. Do not take your eyes away. As always, this feud is between us.”
    Carlota Joaquina
    “Mother… I wish things could be different. I wish you didn’t have to go away. But even now, you can’t help but lust after something that is no longer ours. I cannot abide for it, Mother.”
    Sebastian
    “Who is the true King? Foolishness. This land has no King, Wished One. This land is Free!”
    Aqualtune
    “You don’t want an apology either. No, you want something I cannot give you. I cannot rewrite history, nor can I ease the burdens of your people. What I can do, however, is reassure you that one day, your kin and my own will be one and the same under the sun.”
    The Golden King
    experimental bracket

quote that foreshadows the reveal
    Second Emperor of the New World

“That is enough, Isabel.”

“Apologies, it seems things have come to a head while I was away. A thousand pardons, Master. It may be impertinent of me, but I would ask that you allow me to chastise this young lady for her poor conduct. I assure you that her heart has always been in the right place… yet she could never quite forgive herself… or forgive me for placing that burden upon her shoulders.”

“Hello dear. I know, it has been sometime. I imagine it would be insulting for me to ask you to cease your actions, yes? I thought so. I’m sure there is nothing I can say that will return you to your senses. Precisely because I am the one saying it.”

“Yes. I imagined that would be the case. Even so, duty compels me to stop you. Not as an Emperor, but as your Father.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Rider
    Ruler / Caster / Saber
    Lawful Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.85m / 93kg
    Brazil
    Historical Fact
    “My country. My family. The very land we walked and the very sun which shone upon us. From the bottom of my heart, there was never a moment where I regreted loving it. Even if I was left alone… even if I was abandoned and left to die far away from the land I loved… I will never regret it.”

Dislikes

“I wish my countrymen had trusted me. Trusted the love I held for them and our motherland. I wish I had been better. A better man, a better father, a better ruler. Perhaps then… no… I shouldn’t say it.”

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+
    Command Cards
    Background

“May God grant me these wishes… Peace and Prosperity for Brazil.”

He was the Emperor beloved by his country. The one whose people adored and saw as perfect. Born to rule, raised to bring about a great change which would uplift his motherland beyond the tempestuous seas which threatened to plunge his people into the abyss.

And it was his duty to avert this tragedy.

It wasn’t a role he chose. Rather, it could be said that D. Pedro II was born for the express purpose of correcting the course leading to disaster. A prodigious ruler exalted by his people as their ‘Greatest Ruler’. Pedro was the first Emperor to be born in Brazil and can be said to embody the virtues and qualities of a ‘Perfect Emperor’.
    Much to his chagrin.

Though he loved his country and cherished his kin there was never any doubt to Pedro that his life would never be his own. That every breath, every step, every choice would serve nothing but his Duty. The responsibility which he inherited from his Father and his Grandfather.

Casting aside all semblance of petty rebellion, the young Emperor threw himself into his studies, dedicating the entirety of himself to the Duty which compelled him to serve and preserve the land which birthed him.

This curse called Duty drove him to lock away everything of himself that would not serve the cause of ruling. Similar to a Perfect King who could comprehend the heart of others, Pedro II was eventually cast out by those who disagreed with him.

After disaster had been averted. After the collapse which his dreams cautioned him of had at long last been laid to rest, Pedro II was overthrown and cast out from the land which dearly loved him by those who no longer saw him as of use. Left to grow old and weak in faraway shores, removed from the people who’d loved him as dearly as he loved them.

It was said that in his deathbed he had only this final wish.

Peace and Prosperity for Brazil.

Even so… when he thinks back to those final moments, Rider cannot help but remember the look on her face. As if someone had committed a grave crime. As if someone had dealt her a great offense. Perhaps she was right to resent him, the father who loved their homeland more than his own family.

Duty compels him to act even now.

To appear before her and prevent another great catastrophe. Before the fire which he inherited from his Mother and passed down to his Daughter burnt out of control and consumed the world.

Personality

A man defined by the ideal of duty, willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of preserving the future of his country. D. Pedro II was known as The Magnanimous for his deep love and devotion towards his homeland.

Pedro is a lover of the arts and sciences, having made many acquaintances over the course of his life. Earning the friendship and regard from those like Richard Wagner, Louis Pasteur, Charles Darwin, Victor Hugo, and even Friedrich Nietzche.

Despite his great devotion, however, there lies within him a deep melancholy. A weariness born from the many sacrifices and lifetime dedicated to his duty. Having given all that he was to the cause of his homeland, as a servant he feels that he no longer has any say on the future of his country and that his turn to decide its fate has long passed. Nonetheless he exhibits great pride in the potential of his country. Despite what others might say or think, Pedro believes there is an inherent love which only those born there can experience, a hope which he feels will one day kindle within his people a greatness even they do not know.

To others, he acts like a grandfatherly figure, willing to listen and advise them with his great experience, though he cautions others to the dangers of complete dedication to a cause and the effects those might have. He is not afraid to scold those he feels may fall into bad habits.

To him, the people of Brazil are his family.
    “Perhaps the lack of distinction was my mistake. You always felt like you had something to prove to me, didn’t you? I did not wish the burden upon you. I did not want you to suffer. But now I cannot ignore the danger.”

Class Skills
    Riding - [B]

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as
    Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance - [B]

Amongst the many subjects taught to him as a boy, D. Pedro also inherited what knowledge of magecraft his tutors could impart to him. Though he favored the sciences, he was a passable magus, which combined with his Class vessel and Noble Phantasm, grant him an above average resistance to spells.

Personal Skills
    Librarian of Stored Knowledge - [B]

Pedro II was a known scholar and lover of science and the arts, having known many famous and popular figures of his time, he was considered a friend by many of them and thus can recall knowledge not only belonging to himself but also those he was in contact with in life. Though the latter requires him to pass a
    Luck Check.

Emergency Prerogative - [B]

The powers to reign as an Absolute Monarch, at the B-Rank they represent the overwhelming popularity and support Pedro II received from his people in life, though he never wielded this power to its fullest potential. Using it to cow nobles by threatening to abdicate.

Southern Cross - [C]

Represented by the four stars which form the Crux Constellation, this is a fighting technique developed by Pedro II’s life long friend and [Teacher], the Duke of Caxias. Though in the man’s case it would be treated as his Noble Phantasm, Rider can only use a downgraded version.

By repeating the same basic motions in a continous pattern, the user generates ‘afterimages’ which follow the intended purpose of the action. By using these afterimages in conjunction with a weapon or bare handed fighting style, Rider can temporarily increase the speed and force of his attacks up to twice their power. A skilled practitioner being able to increase their output to four times.

Blessing of the Divine Tree - [E]

A skill which determines one connection to the Divine Tree Andurá, the Pau-Brasil which represents the authority to rule over the land known as ‘Brasil’. Its low rank determines that another Servant of the Imperial Family was summoned with the actual Authority in the form of the tree.
    As a Skill, this allows Rider to summon replicas of the Andurá which lack the original Authority over [Fire]. They will not burn, but can be used as an extension of the user’s body through the land.

Noble Phantasm
    Pacem Ac Felicitatem: A Wish for Peace and Prosperity
    C / Anti-Unit
    A hope flung into the far future as an act of genuine love by a man who wished for nothing more than peace and prosperity. The secret feelings of an Emperor who in life was burdened with the mantle of ruling, a connection which links him to the past, the present and the future of a nation. As a noble phantasm, this connection forms a path between Pedro II and his people, those who were born ‘born in Brazil’. And through this connection he is able to share thoughts and impressions… as well as physical damage.

As the representative of a nation, considered by many its greatest son, Pedro II is linked to each and every brazilian, and thus, they could be treated as an extension of his body. If Pedro’s spiritual body is damaged, said damage is broadcast and equally distributed amongst those linked to him.

The current population of Brazil is 213,992,634

However, said connection is also a double edged sword. For Rider is nothing but a dutiful, loving man who will not allow his people to come to harm. If any one of them is directly harmed, he has the option to absorb the damage into himself without splitting it amongst the others.

This Noble Phantasm also does not erase propagating damage such as curses and conceptual damage. If a powerful curse is broadcast and split through Rider’s link, all Brazilian’s will suffer the same effect equally… exterminating the entire population.

Pindorama: Devoid of Evil, the Land of Palm Trees
    A+ / Anti-Country

A ‘chain’ linking Rider to his homeland. It could be said that in death, Rider became tied to the fate of his people, having requested to be buried in the ‘lands of his country’, he has a deep connection to the territory and its people. As a servant this connection deepens to the point it overwrites the land itself to become a mirror of Pedro II’s wished-for burial grounds.

As a Rider, this is Pedro II’s mount, the ancestral name of the land which brings forth a massive creature akin to an elemental of the earth.

The Evergreen Giant of the New World.

A beast that when summoned spreads lush jungles, grassy fields and sparkling rivers across the surface it walks. It can be said to be overwriting the very texture of the world with reality that exists within Pedro II’s dreams. If summoned in Brazilian grounds, it will receive the [Blessings of the Land], becoming an avatar of nature which grows and heals unless completely annihilated. Outside Brazilian territory, its size is not much creater than that of a modern automobile, but as it spreads and overwrites its surroundings, grows in size. Its maximum size is comparable to a ‘country’.

Relationships
    Josiah
    “Though your devotion is impressive, I must caution you nonetheless. Young man, there is no such a thing as a perfect ruler. You must take care of yourself first, and live a full life… one without regrets”
    Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi
    “Two rulers, acting as one. Shared responsibilities, shared dreams for the future. I wonder if that was how my parents felt before their fallout. I wonder if you would feel how he felt after losing her. The love you feel for one another… does not fall short.”
    Augustus
    “Young man, you seem to be enjoying yourself. That is good, enjoyable work is a balm for the soul. Though I should remind you that it’s still work nonetheless. No ambition is too grand that it should flourish at the cost of your people. Remember that, my fellow Emperor.”
    Mehmed II
    “I will not scold you for your ambition. A country does not grow without sacrifices. Nonetheless, you should remember that prices paid in blood have consequences. I wonder how far you will go before you face them.”
    Commodus
    “Aiming for perfection is not evil. But it is not a goal any human will ever reach. You must understand that. Otherwise you will come to resent others and yourself, young man.”
    Big Brother
    “Your way… is misguided. You have abandoned humanity, seeking absolute control over others to the detriment of their freedom. By holding yourself above your people… you have failed as a ruler.”
    Afonso I
    “Ah, our origin. The first domino of the chain. I can only imagine how confused you are by my family’s need for independence. I assure you, it was not an insult to our original cradle, but a marking event of growth. Brazil had to leave its childhood behind.”
    Maria Leopoldina
    “It is a pleasure to finally meet you, mother. I wondered for many years about what kind of person you were. I hope you will not resent me for loving the Second Empress. Father deeply regretted his mistreatment of you, though I will not ask that you forgive him. He too… abandoned me in the end.”
    Hong Xiuquan
    “To err is human. To knowingly commit mistakes and selfishly claim them as triumphs is nothing more than evil. I will not scold you, or reprimand you. As a fellow ruler, the last resource available would be crushing you. I hope you do not resent me for it.”
    Marianne
    “I feel great determination from you. A figure representative not of a single ruler but the concept of many rulers brought together by their love. I wonder if those who overthrew me can do something similar… [The Republic of the Sword] is a fearsome enemy by itself. I shudder to think what the [Book of Fatherland Heroes] would be able to accomplish if summoned.”
    Morgan Pendragon
    “I wonder how I must seem to you. An old man born long before your bones left the earth. I imagine there is not much wisdom I can part with that you have not heard for yourself. In fact, it would be impertinent of me as a ruler to lecture someone who wishes to take the burden. I can only pray for your people’s sake, that you have them in mind.”
    Guinevere
    “You did not ask for it, did you? No. It was asked of you to become the foundation for a prosperous country with no regard for what your future would have been otherwise. I hope you don't resent me when I say it. But I believe our circumstances are similar in a way. If you wish to talk, my door will always be open to you.”
    Isabel

No amount of words could ever serve to express how deeply I regret the fate I imposed upon you. Back then, I did not consider anything beyond my own duty and love for our homeland. I failed to take your own feelings into account. You were suffering, weren’t you?

I’m sure if you could, you would shout your grievances to the world. And I wouldn’t scold you if those were aimed solely at me. It’s my duty as your Father to shoulder that blame.
    But Isabel… they aren’t to blame.

Not the people you wish to free. Not the people who cast us out of our home.

The one best suited to accepting that ‘flame’ which now burns deep within you is none other than me. Because I was the one who planted it there, to preserve the dying embers of our Authority. The dying remains of the Burning Tree which our ancestors uprooted. That ‘flame’ within you was born from it.

And that was my greatest regret.

That in my dying breath I could not warn you.

But I am here now. We all are.

We’ve come to free you from your burden. And put out that flame once and for all.

regarding morton, the first thing that comes to my mind is making them a Faker, but instead of actively faking his identity, he lets the others around him do that for him, by blocking out any evidence contrary to their first impression. Else something along the lines of temperature manipulation like the thermodynamic thought experiment before it was likened to the mind. oh wait that is maxwell, right? morton was created out of maxwells demon, so perhaps an alt of Maxwell demon? considering that mortons demon was born 2002 he is actually pretty recent, so that approach may make a sheet for them more legit. Or because of this recency Morton is actually a weird retrospect Lily version?! fits with the childish attitude of those what morton tried to depict with it.
    Last edited by DelRey; June 26th, 2021 at 06:48 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    @Lambda-Nu: Oh, i also thought about doing mortons demon, although it was just a possibility rather than a future project. I only learned of existance by looking at the wikipedia page of demon (thought experiment). Unfortunately, i dont know any other thing about it other than confirmation bias. Also the rational wiki page is better developed than wikipedia. How about an assassin or faker whose actions dont interfere with reality if it goes against an observers point of view? On the other hand, its stats change depending on what an observer thinks of him? I honestly have no idea what im saying. In my view, demons are supposed to be wanked, either absolutely unpratical or absolutely broken. Then again, the only official demon in fate just so happens to be based on the idea of infinite energy that breaks thermodynamics, so he could only be summoned in a simulation in fgo to be broken af. Dont know how he got summoned in typeline, tho.

@Wyvern: I just added dialogue lines for Pedro I to Miguel I sheet. Can't wait to see your Carlota Joaquina sheet. Now I am in the mood to continue this family tree. And I know the perfect person to add.
    Edit: OMG, I cant believe i did not realize how fitting it was for you to use Sebas as Pedro II and that image for Pedro I. They are like father and son in Overlord.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 26th, 2021 at 12:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    @DelRey:

Wow... I just can't express how grateful I am for your help. Like, I probably won't go back and edit a sheet that I just made, but this opens just so many possibilities for me on terms of what my format can achieve and how much I can cram inside each post.

Also, I am working on my Servant Compilation. It was a bit hard to find everything with how scatterbrained my posts usually are.

@Master_Therion:

I saw your edits! Really looking forward to when I eventually get to use my characters for writing One Shots. Your Miguel really feels like the antithesis to my Pedro I and I'm sure that should they meet it would be one hell of a fight.

Also! Glad to see you caught up to my choices in FCs. It was my intent to use Touch Me and Sebas for a Father - Son / Duo.

Blog Entries
    Yeah compilations now take time, but the good thing is that others did the job for you. on page 1 of this thread there is a compilation where you can find all your servants from the contest up to 20th prompt and from CaS2 if you didnt post any servants in its last pages.
    Else I kept track of all the compilations in the contest since then and the rest of this thread is looking for the milestone comps from lambda

I really hope Padoru comes back soon to update everything
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @DelRey:

Wow... I just can't express how grateful I am for your help. Like, I probably won't go back and edit a sheet that I just made, but this opens just so many possibilities for me on terms of what my format can achieve and how much I can cram inside each post.

Also, I am working on my Servant Compilation. It was a bit hard to find everything with how scatterbrained my posts usually are.

@Master_Therion:

I saw your edits! Really looking forward to when I eventually get to use my characters for writing One Shots. Your Miguel really feels like the antithesis to my Pedro I and I'm sure that should they meet it would be one hell of a fight.

Also! Glad to see you caught up to my choices in FCs. It was my intent to use Touch Me and Sebas for a Father - Son / Duo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Yeah compilations now take time, but the good thing is that others did the job for you. on page 1 of this thread there is a compilation where you can find all your servants from the contest up to 20th prompt and from CaS2 if you didnt post any servants in its last pages.
    Else I kept track of all the compilations in the contest since then and the rest of this thread is looking for the milestone comps from lambda

I really hope Padoru comes back soon to update everything
    for that hve i put the three Indices or indexes in one place this one >Here< ?

And Delrey powerlevel aside how do you find my last (Contest) servants actually ? like are them beside that i have power as my speciality well written and creative ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 26th, 2021 at 01:27 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    So, I managed to make a list of all my Servants. Though its on my blogs. I'm trying to find a way to put it on my signature so its easier to access.

Edit: Nevermind. Though a fair warning that some of the stuff I have there is REALLY old by my standards so the quality is pretty shameful in comparison to what I can make now.
    Last edited by Wyvern; June 26th, 2021 at 01:39 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I managed to make a list of all my Servants. Though its on my blogs. I'm trying to find a way to put it on my signature so its easier to access.

Edit: Nevermind. Though a fair warning that some of the stuff I have there is REALLY old by my standards so the quality is pretty shameful in comparison to what I can make now.
    Link seems to be broken, maybe you still got it saved as draft or something.

Blog Entries
    I think it is working now.

It's working, yup !

I think it is working now.

Cuca??
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    Cuca??
    The very same! She's actually one of my favorites from back then. Dragon / Alligator Witch Berserker.

The very same! She's actually one of my favorites from back then. Dragon / Alligator Witch Berserker.
    I remember talking with a Brazilian friend of mine who also had a Cuca Fanservant. I think they made her a Caster though. They were the first to tell me tho that the draggy alligator from the gifs was based on an actual Brazilian legend.
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    Dang, just realized how unlucky the Portuguese/Brazilian royal family are. Miguel, Pedro II and Maria Leopoldina have rank E luck while Pedro I and Isabel have it at C.