Page 335 of 620 FirstFirst ... 235285325330333334335336337340345385435 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Del talked me into it when I mentioned I was making updates to Dagonet's sheet. Probably can't recapture the magic, but I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished in one day.

Well, isn't this fortuitous! Being summoned as a Heroic Spirit! I must have done something right! Greetings, my illustrious... Eh? Human... Order Revision? Heh-heh... N-not to worry, Master! I am... more than... capable of helping. Oh, My King. What have I gotten myself into?

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Faker, Berserker
    True Name: Dagonet the Jester
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 182 cm.
    Weight: 75 kilo.
    Likes: His King. Laughing with others. Entertaining people.
    Dislikes: Those who take things too seriously. Traitors. Frowning.
    Natural Enemy: Mordred.
    Armaments: Longsword. Juggling balls.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A+
    MGI: D
    LCK: B+
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (D):
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding (E):
    One can generally manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with below average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Always the Fool (A):
    A special form of Innocent Monster exclusive to Dagonet resulting from the high influx of modifications made to his character by writers that shaped his image. As time wore on, less focus was placed on his competence and skill with a blade, but more on his loyalty to Arthur, wit, and often foolish antics. Eventually, Saber’s life as a competent knight that acted the fool faded away to be replaced by an incompetent fool that was jokingly knighted. As such, the Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms he would normally have are either excised, replaced, or modified. Were he summoned in a Class closer to who he truly was, this Skill would instead be removed.

Jester’s Wit (A+):
    A Skill denoting a quick wit, hidden cunning, and intelligence. Saber’s silver-tongue and clever mind acts as a Mental Curse, allowing him to lower their guard, mislead them, or convince them of clearly untrue things. These effects are amplified if he somehow demeans himself in their eyes as he does so. This can mean either making extravagant and over the top motions, constantly raising them up or lowering himself as he speaks, or something as simple as pratfalling mid-sentence.

Hapless Capture (B):
    If a target is otherwise occupied, whether from a weakening effect or distracted by something, Saber can “capture” them, locking their Skills and Noble Phantasms away and lowering their Parameters. The effects last until Saber makes offensive action against them, meaning moving to intentionally harm them.

Clown Correction (A):
    The culmination of a jester’s ability to avoid punishment by playing the fool, this Skill allows Saber to effectively overwrite someone’s offensive action with a luck check. Upon success, an opponent’s attack will find itself barely missing him do to sometimes impossible acrobatics or their words will be cut off or interrupted by Saber falling on his face or some other form of tomfoolery to distract them. This Skill is less effective on foes uninclined to rational thought.

Noble Phantasm
    Dagonet: Knights of Controversy (A)
    Anti-Self

Saber propensity for disguising and passing himself off as several knights of the Round Table has manifested itself as a Noble Phantasm,

Using this Noble Phantasm, Saber is able to take on the form of any member of the Roundtable, gaining everything from their appearance to their own Noble Phantasms. However, this is not perfect mimicry, as, while his Skills and Parameters will be concealed, his actual parameters will remain unchanged and both the Skills and Noble Phantasms gained will be locked at two ranks lower than their original counterparts due to Saber’s inability to wield them to their fullest.

While Saber can dispel this Noble Phantasm at any time, no one else is able to unless they meet a certain requirement: prove he is not who he says. This is not as simple though as simply declaring he is not them. In order to nullify this Noble Phantasm, one must have definitive proof that he is in fact lying.

These can range from the easy solution that the person he’s imitating happens to be there as well, allowing for easy removal by simply brandishing their true Noble Phantasm as opposed to his replica. Another way would be poking holes in his knowledge, something that is much trickier as Dagonet has known the people he imitates for years, but still doable. One of the most difficult methods would be to prove he is Dagonet, which would only work by knowing his True Name and working forward from there, something one would hope his master would be inclined to keep concealed from embarrassment as much as anything else.

Obviously, this Noble Phantasm is immediately nullified when facing the member of the Round Table he is mimicking, but he can still fool them as he did in life if they’re a different member.

Lore
    Dagonet the Fool is the royal jester of King Arthur. An extremely loyal, though cripplingly cowardly man, Dagonet's foolishness was legendary, even able to bring a smile to the stalwart King Arthur with his antics. Often the subject of ridicule and mockery, Dagonet didn't care so long as he could bring smiles and happiness to people's lives.

A trickster always looking for the next way to entertain those around him, Dagonet was often easily talked into pulling pranks or doing things for the amusement of the other members of the court. Whether it was pretending to be one of them, “capturing” them, or something as simple as falling on his face, Dagonet was all for it.

The man, however, was a coward at heart, and, despite his fierce loyalty to his king, did his best to leave the dangerous tasks to those suited for them, focusing more on honing his craft: making jokes. His only notable accomplishments were accidently finding a hidden treasury and somehow managing to survive the different times far more dangerous knights attacked him.

Knighted more so as a joke than anything, Dagonet was actually fairly adept at using swords, though his greatest feats in that regard were killing a disloyal treasurer in a duel and surviving an attack by Mordred after a prank at her expense. Still, his devout loyalty to the King, even in the final days of Camelot, his minor proficiency with weapons, and his status as a legendary jester qualified him for the Throne.

Personality
    Dagonet can easily be described as a coward. He despises conflict, can be easily cowed by shows of force, and always has the background fear that he might go too far in his jesting and bring down another’s wrath. In fact, his constant jokes, devil-may-care attitude, and flamboyant actions are all a mask he wears because he knows it keeps him beneath others notice.

That is, except when it comes to Artoria. His king always took genuine joy in his antics, Dagonet was one of the few actually able to make her smile. Dagonet idolizes her just as the rest of her court does, viewing her as everything he wished he was. Calm, strong, respected, and full of confidence. For his king, even Dagonet could be brave.

Still, Dagonet struggles trying to follow her example. In life, all he could do was try and lift his companions’ spirits, but, now that he has been called as a Servant, he desperately wants to prove he is worthy of being a Heroic Spirit. Putting on a brave face and setting his shoulders, he will prance into battle shaking and shivering on the inside while taunting and jesting with the best of them.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon: My king! It has been so long! This calls for a celebration!
    *Dashes off only to immediately faceplant.*

Guinevere: The Queen is sad!? Oh, what to do, what to do~
    *pon*
    I've got it! Master! I need three silver trays, an apple, Lancelot, Red Hare, and a green curtain!

Mordred: Not again! Time to...! *faceplant*

Gawain: A fool's fool is only as foolish as the fool they're fooling.
    ...What does that mean?
    Well, if I have to spell it out, it's not very funny, is it?

Lancelot: Haha... No hard feelings, right?

Lancelot: Hard feelings! Lots of hard feelings! Whoo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woop!

Tristan: Please don't dunk me in another well. I'm still cleaning out my ears from last time.

Mephistopheles: Put those scissors away! Jesting is no place for weapons! ...Well, that is, unless you plan to start juggling them.

Francisco Romero: Bullfighting? There are clowns in bullfighting? ...They what?!

Tor: C'mon, Tor. Give us a smile.
    You all saw it! His mouth twitched! It counts!

Glatisant: Nope! Nope nope nope nope nope
    *Glatisant seems wounded*

Calogrenat: Cal! Have you died recently, because you are looking radiant!

Mathurine de Vallois: I am?!
    *looks behind himself before turning back, a genuinely sad look on his face*
    Nope. From here, it looks like you're ahead of me.
    He's certain he was originally making a joke, but he apparently got lost the distance from his back to her face.

Dagonet the Fool: ...Who are you?
    *smiles sadly and places his hand on his shoulder*
    I am you. Only... more.

Bran the Blessed: Is that Bran! THE Bran?!
    *seeming desperately to fight something inside of himself*
    Hnngh…! You’re a great king, but don’t get a head of yourself!
    *he seems very disappointed in himself*

Alcyone & Ceyx: You guys too? Keep quiet… I mean, Of course I’m divine! The greatest Jester could be nothing less!
    *sweat drips down his jester cap*
    Heh-heh… What have I gotten myself into?

I find it funny, ironic, and somehow fitting that Faker's stuff and Saber's stuff seem almost like they're switched. There's probably something poetic to say about it, but Lord if I know what it is.
    I was gonna put him in the contest. Lord knows I wanted to so desperately. I even got the okay from White, but I just couldn’t do it.

[Out of the Loop - Katawa Shoujo]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:55 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Morg: I don't know if the original was this good. i've yet to see it (probably my next stop). However this servant is great. they're funny, witty, and charming. Yet I notice he's not to be brushed aside. I get the feeling in a real war if one were to write them off they'd regret it much later. a dangerous servant in the hands of a smart master. Kudos Morg. Kudos on a well written servant.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    God, I absolutely love everything about Dagonet. He's such a wild card, and this sheet exemplifies perfectly the why. I wish I could compliment him all day long but frankly, it would be me making weird noises 24h. This is Morg at the top of his game and I'm so glad you came here with this banger, m'lord. Besides, Kokichi Ouma as a FC? COUNT ME IN.

P.S.: Pretenders and bullshitters alike gotta stick together, indeed.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 1st, 2021 at 11:25 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Ouma faceclaim makes it an instant winner to me, and his personality is a great fit to the character too.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​Lancer of the Peloponnesian War
    -- The Traitor --

"Hoho, are you the one who summoned me? The infamous traitor of Greece, bane of Athenians, Spartans, and Persians alike? He who was known for lancing men and women alike, in every sense of the word? If so, hold your head high, and drop the formalities while you're at it. I, Alcibiades of the Lancer-Class, hereby vow to lend my spear to your cause. Interpret that how you will."

Source

"Honestly I didn't expect anyone to summon me after the last stunt I pulled. Are you simply clueless of my past deeds, or are you too stupid to realize I could stab you in the back at any moment? Is it a bit of both? Or... maybe you just want to learn the ways of romance and sexual debauchery under the tutelage of yours truly? If so, I'm afraid I must decline at the moment. I won't say no to free dinner, but anything beyond that is locked behind the site's age rating bond levels. Eh? You're not interested in that sort of thing? Tch, you're quite the enigma, are you?"

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Berserker, Assassin

True Name: Alcibiades
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Greece (5th century BC)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: B+

Dislikes: "Mood killers", war(?), being underappreciated(?), overly-inquisitive people
    Talent: Diplomacy, cracking pickup lines, "matters of the bedroom", politics and philosophical discussions(?)
    Natural Enemy: Socrates, his former employers
    Armament: Spear, short sword, shield
    Catalyst: Fragments of his sword and spear, a marble cast of his "other" spear ("Eh? You actually managed to get your hands on that thing? Wow, you must be a real fan of mine. I'm honored!")

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (C)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. While mystery levels were still relatively high during his time, Lancer himself never had any direct contact with magecraft or any other supernatural incidents, resulting in this Skill's subpar rank.

"I'm sure you know about the Iliad, yes? Where gods descended from Olympus to gloriously fight alongside their champions, flaunting their authorities and whatnot. The Peloponnesian War was nothing like that. The people prayed with all their hearts, yet Olympus remained silent. At the end of the day, that war was a human conflict born of human ambitions. Nothing more, nothing less."

Personal Skills
    Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (B)

The disposition to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank. Lancer's feats as a general and statesman was undeniable; his enemies feared him, and his talents were well renowned throughout the ancient Greek world. The only problem... was his tendency to march to the beat of his own drum and randomly switch sides "if he feels like it". Born in Athens, he defected to Sparta, then the Persian Empire, then back to Athens. Even now, his motives remain a topic of debate; some argued that he was nothing more than a hedonist who would gladly serve whichever side pays better. Others argued that he felt that his efforts in one side were underappreciated by the higher-ups, pushing him to defect to the opposing team, or that he may possess a deeper philosophy that does not fully align with any side of the war. In response to these theories, Lancer simply laughed and brushed them off.

"Y'know, my favorite colors are red and blue. So much so that whenever I had a blue armor made, I commissioned an identical one dyed in red, and vice-versa! It's like a fashion statement, and it also helps me blend in with fellow Athenians or Spartans, whichever side I was working for at the moment. After all, while the history books only mentioned three or four major incidents where I switched sides, there were a bunch of smaller skirmishes where I just couldn't help but stab my superior in the back. Why? Hmm, I wonder~ For now, let's just say I play both sides so I can always come out on top! I don't mind being the bottom in a different context, though~!"

Military Tactics (B)

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Having served every major faction in the Peloponnesian War at some point in his career, Lancer's ingenuity and military exploits have been sublimated into a Skill. Despite being branded a traitor in his homeland of Athens, the Athenians showered him with riches and commendations, either out of respect for his strategic genius or out of fear that he might betray them again. Lancer graciously accepted this treatment, turning from a wanted war criminal into a revered general once again in just a few months. It appears that regardless of his questionable moral compass, none can deny his talents as a general.

"Sheesh, this is why they're a pain in the ass, and not the good kind of pain. Be it Athens or Sparta, they're all filled with incompetent old men thinking they're fighting 'for the people' or whatever, and they just couldn't manage anything without me. Put a bunch of idiots in the same room together, and you get one unnecessarily long war and tons of totally avoidable casualties. Well, not that I'm much better from them in that regard, but at least I got my looks going for me!"

Imperial Privilege (Bloodline) (C-)

Lancer was the final descendant of the noble house of Alcmaeonidae, an aristocratic family known for holding powerful sway over Athenian political and military affairs. It was said that he was descended from the legendary hero Ajax the Great from his mother's side. Thus, it's only natural that everyone held high expectations towards him, knowing what his ancestors were capable of. A variation of the standard Imperial Privilege, this Skill allows Lancer to temporarily gain Skills and abilities associated with his great ancestor, including Monstrous Strength, Valor, Instinct, and at most, a four-layered imitation of the defensive Noble Phantasm Rho Aias. However, prolonged usage of these Skills would gradually reduce Lancer's Luck parameter, as his ancestors cursed him from beyond the grave for bringing dishonor and ruin to the family name.

"Ah yes, the ladies and gentlemen at the tavern used to be all over me whenever I mentioned this tidbit. Some would say that we are the accumulation of those who came before us, or something to that effect, but I disagree. For one, gramps was way too serious, killing himself after a minor argument or an episode of Athena-induced madness to preserve his 'honor' and whatnot. Besides, his skillset just doesn't suit an underhanded schemer like me. All in all, everyone considered him a hero. Me..? Hmm, history has a lot to say about my actions, but I'll let you to come up with your own answer to that question."

Socratic Method (C+)

A verbal weapon most effective against sophists and petty antagonists. It is capable of sealing an opponent’s Skills and Noble Phantasm following a victorious debate. By forcibly eliminating faulty logic and reasoning , one can convince an opponent’s very soul in order to impose various effects, ranging from disabling magic circuits to changing alignments. Additionally, by conceptually putting his arguments into his weapons, it is possible for Lancer to utilize this Skill through physical combat.

An amazing ability bestowed to Lancer from his teacher, Socrates. This Skill allows him to absolutely DESTROY his enemies using FACTS and LOGIC... or it should have been, in theory. While he did apply the philosopher's teachings in his career as a general and statesman, he did not delve into these concepts as deeply as his mentor did. If anything, rather than a philosopher's true pursuit of existential truths and knowledge, Lancer simply used this oratory talent of his to give himself an edge in political discussions... and to come up with pickup lines for his many, many lovers, according to the man himself. While his talent in the Socratic Method pales considerably in comparison to his teacher, his specific application of this Skill in life imbues it with effects similar to Silver Tongue and Rosy-cheeked Adonis.

"'Alcibiades of the silver tongue', eh? I like that name. Ahem, in all seriousness, teach certainly did much for me. Without him, I doubt I could be known as the man I am today... for better or worse. As thankful as I am for his teachings, sometimes I wonder if things would have turned out better for him if he didn't associate with me... Alright, that's enough seriousness! Wanna know what else I can do with my... 'silver tongue', mmm~?"

"Eh? You'd actually like a demonstration? Ugh, to put me on the spot like this, I certainly didn't expect you to take the initiative so brazenly! Hmm, it has been a while, so I may be a bit rusty on that front... but very well, would you like to hear a joke?"

Cursed joke that I totally didn't steal from somewhere
    "You do? Excellent! Before that, though, I'd like you to define what a punchline is."
    "A punchline... is the humorous part at the end of the joke, right?"
    "Perhaps. But is it a punchline simply by virtue of being at the end of the joke?"
    "No, it must have some element of surprise, something unexpected."
    "Ah, but if you know that the punchline is about to arrive, is it truly unexpected?"
    "Hmm, by that logic, there can be no punchline to any joke using that definition, for such a punchline is always to be expected."
    "Exactly. The same conclusion was told to me last night by your mother while we banged. Gottem."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Bloody Flower of the Peloponnesian War
    Aimatirí Lónchi Prodosías

"Man, are we really doing this? I was hoping we could settle this in the bedroom with my other spear, rather than in the battlefield with this one, but I suppose it's inevitable at this point. Now then, let's put this senseless war to rest, shall we? I normally consider this Noble Phantasm a bit too savage for my taste, but a savage, bloody Noble Phantasm for scum like me... I suppose it's only fitting. Now die. Aimatirí Lónchi Prodosías."

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: 1

A crystallization of Lancer's reputation as a deceitful traitor who had served and betrayed every faction involved in the Peloponnesian War, turning generals and armies against each other and playing them for fools. While many resented him, none was able to reprimand him, either out of fear, or out of the begrudging realization that the benefits brought by his talents outweigh the potentially crippling effects of his treachery. In fact, not long after his reinstatement, the Athenian chain of command tore itself apart as different factions tried to either charge him with war crimes or award him with promotions to stay on his good side. All the while, Lancer did nothing, confident that he could reap all the benefits and receive no harm whatsoever.

Without releasing its True Name, this Noble Phantasm manifests as a curse directed at anyone within his vicinity who bears hostile intentions towards him. Affected individuals would have their rage and attack power amplified. In exchange, however, this blinding rage deprives them of rational thinking, and after a while, they would also lose the ability to differentiate friend from foe, akin to high-ranking Madness Enhancement. One would require certain mental fortification abilities to resist this effect, while at its peak, Lancer could casually sit down amidst the battlefield, and watch as the opposing army brutally massacres each other before they could get to him.

A second effect of this Noble Phantasm can be utilized by releasing its True Name. Lancer's spear had spilled both Athenian and Spartan blood, two ancient giants whose greatest and only rival was each other. In that sense, Sparta served as Athens' conceptual weakness and vice-versa. Replicating this condition, Lancer's spear glows, and the single strike released from it afterwards is treated as if it was made by "the target's worst enemy", who more often than not also embodies "the target's conceptual weakness", inflicting massive damage. For example, a strike against King Arthur is treated as if it were made by Mordred, or a strike against Karna is treated as if it were made by Arjuna. There are two limitations to this ability, however. The first is that Lancer himself must know who or what his target's aforementioned "worst enemy" is. The second limitation is the mana cost, where replicating even a fragment of power from an attack performed with Divine Constructs or other legendary weapons would greatly drain his mana, leaving him vulnerable for the next few hours, if not more.

Description
    Lancer's True Name is Alcibiades, a prominent Athenian general, statesman, orator, and traitor during the Peloponnesian war.

At first glance, nothing about his presence could remotely hint at Lancer's reputation. More often than not, he acts like a deadbeat older brother who's fond of partying, getting drunk, making inappropriate sex jokes, and flirting with anyone and anything that moves. He's highly reluctant to talk about his past, only bringing it up as a conversation starter leading up to some cringe-inducing pickup line or some wholly inappropriate joke. Occasionally, the man's lines may hint at a more serious side to himself, but he's quick to catch himself and bury that side of him underneath even more sex jokes and pickup lines whenever they resurface.

Lancer generally dislikes anyone prying about his life. Both throughout his life and as a Servant, he wore countless masks, making it no surprise that whenever someone asks about his actions and motivations during the war, he'd be quick to come up with some offhanded backstory for himself. At times he may present himself as a simpleminded hedonist, a bloodthirsty warmonger, a noble warrior, a pacifistic philosopher, a narcissistic sociopath, or anything else in between. All in all, a seemingly harmless Servant who promises to do his job "well enough" so long as the Master leaves his past alone. Then again, it would be wise for the Master to keep a close eye on him, knowing his prior... unpredictable tendencies.

Bond 5
    "Why I really did everything I did back then? Sheesh, you're real persistent, aren't you? I thought I told you like five different versions of this story already... Fine, since you've stuck with me for so long, I guess I can indulge you with one more. Let's see... right, stop me if you've heard this version before..."

"Alcibiades was a tragic hero, a man who hated war above all else. He hated all the pain and misery it brings. How families are separated, children conscripted to fight for the ambitions of some old men who couldn't give two shits about any of them. He hated how the towns burned, how every road was littered with corpses wearing red and blue. He hated it all, yet handsome and devilishly charming as he was, he was powerless in the grand scheme of things. He could not hope to singlehandedly defeat both Athens and Sparta and put an end to the conflict. He lamented his fate. Not just his, but also the countless men, women, and children who would lose their lives for many years to come."

"Then one day, a brilliant idea popped into Alcibiades' mind: 'If I can't stop the war as a whole, at the very least I'll make it an absolute hell for those dimwitted kings and commanders who'd rather see their own people die for a meaningless cause than protect them as any good ruler should!'. Yeah, that'll show them, right? A massive middle finger to both Athens and Sparta to get the message across. And so the man devoted the next few years making the war as painfully inconvenient and ineffective as possible to both sides through his repeated betrayals, sabotage, and overall just screwing them over in repeated instances. And those brainless idiots just ate up everything! In fact, it's like they PAID me to screw them over! Isn't that hilarious!?"

"Anyway, things worked out in the end. In the last few years of the war, Alcibiades was known as a notorious war criminal and traitor to both sides. Sure, Athens welcomed him back, but everywhere he went, he could hear conspiracies; plans to overthrow him or just shank him from behind whenever he's not looking. It was a stressful time for him, but by that then, he already won; everyone's way too focused on him to burn down villages and stab each other in the battlefield. Direct conflict gradually subsided, replaced by tense diplomacy and signing political agreements, which is frankly more of his thing anyway. Alcibiades condemned himself to exile afterwards, but he had won; he could finally see peace looming at the horizon... or so he thought. Yet when he looked back at the things he did to reach this conclusion... a part of him regretted everything."

"-or something to that effect! You don't actually believe any of that, do you? Sure, it adds some angst to my backstory, but it's a bad idea to sympathize with someone who doesn't deserve it, y'know? Who knows, maybe I really am just a psycho trying to get you to let your guard down before I stab you in the back, or maybe this whole story is just a way for me to garner sympathy so I can get into your pants later on. I guess you'll just have max my bond level if you want to know more, and even then, I can't guarantee that I won't just feed you with more lies when the time comes. Now then, wanna go to your room together for some 'bonding', mmm~?"

Bond 6
    Lancer is a man who had lost himself to his own masks. There is a grain of truth in every facet of himself he displays, yet he seems unable to put the pieces together as he's perpetually unsure of which sides of him are true, and which are lies (be it one conjured by himself or his enemies). The only thing he knows is that his depiction as a drunken sex maniac is the only thing consistent about him. Thus, he wears that aspect as his sole identifying character trait, as a way to bury the more... moral and existential questions he has about his own life.

Lore
    Alcibiades was a gifted and flamboyant Athenian statesman and general whose shifting of sides during the Peloponnesian War in the 5th century BCE earned him a reputation for cunning and treachery. Good-looking and rich, he was also notorious for his extravagant lifestyle and loose morals. Never short of enemies or admirers, he was one of the most colorful leaders in the history of Classical Athens.

During the course of the Peloponnesian War, Alcibiades changed his political allegiance several times. In his native Athens in the early 410s BC, he advocated an aggressive foreign policy and was a prominent proponent of the Sicilian Expedition. After his political enemies brought charges of sacrilege against him, he fled to Sparta, where he served as a strategic adviser, proposing or supervising several major campaigns against Athens. However, Alcibiades soon made powerful enemies in Sparta too, and felt forced to defect to Persia. There he served as an adviser to the satrap (governor) Tissaphernes until his Athenian political allies brought about his recall. He then served as an Athenian general (strategos) for several years, but his enemies eventually succeeded in exiling him a second time.

Scholars have argued that had the Sicilian expedition been under Alcibiades's command instead of that of Nicias, the expedition might not have met its eventual disastrous fate. In the years when he served Sparta, Alcibiades played a significant role in Athens's undoing; the capture of Decelea and the revolts of several critical Athenian subjects occurred either at his suggestion or under his supervision. Once restored to his native city, however, he played a crucial role in a string of Athenian victories that eventually brought Sparta to seek a peace with Athens. He favored unconventional tactics, frequently winning cities over by treachery or negotiation rather than by siege. Alcibiades's military and political talents frequently proved valuable to whichever state currently held his allegiance, but his propensity for making powerful enemies ensured that he never remained in one place for long. By the end of the war, his days of political relevance were a bygone memory.

Relationships
    Kiara Sessyoin:
    "Heaven's Hole, eh? I have a real bad feeling about this one, but it's not something I wouldn't jam my spear into. A real man oughtta be a little stupid every once in a while, after all."

Hyacinthus:
    "You're a Spartan, and I'm an Athenian (at the moment, at least). You know the deal, kiddo; wanna 'stab' each other in the 'battlefield'? And don't worry about those three gods you have with you. If they're so insistent on following you around, they can stick around and watch. I know some gods get off to some weird kinks anyway, and I'm not one to judge."

Minamoto-no-Raikou, Hassan of Serenity, Kiyohime, Ashiya Douman:
    "Sheesh, I really don't get why you'd go so far to hide yourself under Master's bed... or in the ceiling for that creepy monk over there. Yeah, you. Don't think I couldn't see you from here. Anyway, you just gotta be more upfront about your feelings, folks! Go invite them for an orgy or something! And invite me as well while you're at it!"

Fergus:
    "Oh dear, a scrawny little Lancer like me, facing a big strong Saber with that massive blade... I like those odds, big guy! Show me that 'class advantage' of yours!"

Giacomo Casanova:
    "Whoa there buddy, sorry, but there can only be one Lancer who qualifies for the Class via double entendre! What say we settle our differences through trial by combat? I know a fair bit of... 'pankration', if you get what I mean."

Athena (Summer):
    "And here comes the fun police. Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we'll pick this up again another time. I know the Athenians worshiped you and all that, but I just can't get past how absolutely boring you are! Why dontcha' live a little, lady!? I could give you a few pointers to get things started. For example, maybe I could treat you to dinner, and then we'll see if my spear can pierce whatever 'gate' you're kee-"

*Servant Lancer, Alcibiades, has returned to the Throne*

Socrates:
    "Yo, teach! Fancy seeing you here again! I've been studying more of your works, and by now I think you'll be surprised to see how much I've wised up compared to back then! So whaddaya say? Wanna give me some... 'private lessons'?"
    "Eh? No? Ahaha, good one. Maybe you're just not drunk enough. Here, let me get you more of your favorite wine..."

Bond 5
    Pretenders:
    "Where does the lie end and the truth begin? Isn't that an interesting question?"

Lucian of Samosata:
    "Yes, yes, I understand your reasoning for doing things 'ironically', as you said. You'd best be careful, though; I know a man who did something similar, to the point he no longer knew if the things he did were truly done 'ironically', or if he had truly become a monster by the end of that path he took. Whatever became of that man, you ask? Hmm, I can't say I know."

Frances Glessner Lee, Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie, Frederick Abberline:
    "See, if I was born in a different time, maybe I'd spend my entire life locked in a cell somewhere for grave sexual misconduct, never seeing a single spark of war and bloodshed my entire life... yet maybe that's the preferable option..."

Idealists:
    "Ah, seeing you is a breath of fresh air. I do admire your ambitions, and your desire to make the world a better place, regardless of the price that must be paid. But if that is truly the case, please pray; pray that your own conscience isn't included in that price."

Leonidas I, Demophilius of Thespiae, Leontiades of Thebes:
    "Now that's more like it. Athens and Sparta holding hands, putting aside their differences to fight against a common enemy for the sake of their people. A shame the peace couldn't last longer afterwards. Man, if only I was born about three decades earlier. Maybe I could've made a difference then."

Pericles:
    "'The first citizen of Athens'... He's like a second teacher to me. I attended his symposiums a few times back then, and I gotta say, I admire his convictions (no, I'm not saying this as a double entendre for once). He paved the way to a new age where swords and spears are no longer necessary, replaced by competent, responsible leaders chosen by the people. Now if only that bastard Cleon didn't undo everything and set us back by a few decades..."

Aspasia:
    "Man, this is why I hate teach for not allowing us to write down his lessons. The people doubted his very existence, and now they even forced you of all people to bear the name of 'Socrates'. What kind of unfunny joke is that? Well, if anything, I'm glad he had someone to carry on his teachings when I couldn't. Eh? Why am I not hitting on you? You're like my teacher's wife. That automatically puts you outside my strike zone. I may be a sex-obsessed maniac, but even I gotta honor the bro code, you get me?"

Socrates:
    "'An unexamined life is a life not worth living'... you said something like that back then, teach. Well, I've gone and done it now. I totally screwed it all up! At the end of it all, I examined my life, just as you taught me to, and I see nothing else but misery. Not just mine, but countless others. Anyway, you've always been the smart one, even if you insist on knowing nothing, so I'd like to ask you one more question. Tell me... what value is there to my life?"

Bond CE
    At long last, peace was no longer an impossibility. Thanks to his efforts, both Athenians and Spartans gradually laid down their arms, paving way for diplomacy.
    The man gazed at the distance. Having condemned himself to exile, he would take no part in the following peace negotiations.
    Yet he was content. Even if the world would not acknowledge his efforts, he himself knew that his actions brought peace to ancient Greece.

Even so, whenever he looked back... he could sense them.
    A pile of corpses, ghosts cursing his name, a trail of blood that just wouldn't disappear no matter how many times he tried washing his hands...

To save one person, he killed two.
    To protect five villages, he burned ten.
    For the sake of his noble ideals, he committed more war crimes than anyone else, directly or indirectly.

Did he cross a line somewhere in pursuit of his "justice"?
    Maybe he crossed it long ago, or maybe there wasn't even a "line" when it comes to this sort of thing.
    What matters is that his noble path was paved with fire and blades, and he left a trail of misery wherever he went.

His life was shrouded in lies, and even he couldn't discern the truth from lies anymore.
    Was there any deeper meaning to his actions at one point?
    Had war turned him into a monster, or had he always been a monster obstinately convinced that he was fighting for a greater cause?

He doesn't know anymore, and to that, he could only laugh.
    He laughed not out of pride nor joy. There was nothing to laugh about.
    He laughed, for it was the only thing he could do as he clenched his fists and felt his nails dug through his palm, drawing blood.

"Maybe... I've become like them."

Creator's Notes
    > Be me
    > Write shitposts
    > Promise I'll write something more serious for my next sheet
    > Hey, you know what I haven't done before? A horny dick joke Lancer, that's what
    > Writes horny dick joke Lancer
    > "Something seems lacking about this sheet..."
    > Turns horny dick joke Lancer into angsty dick joke Lancer with existential crisis
    > "That's more like it"

• Alternate title: "BnEl15 goes one step closer to writing smut"
    • Credits to Kamera for his Socratic Method Skill. Apologies for using it as a lead-up to that stupid joke.
    • Is he a misunderstood tragic hero? Is he a sociopathic warmonger who's just really good at hiding his madness and acting sane? Who knows. Even the guy doesn't know that for sure.
    • Man, I was hoping I could submit him into this month's contest before the prompt was revealed, but now I know he wouldn't fit there. Guess I'll just have to look for someone else now.
    • With this out of the way, there's my contest entry, my potential Servantverse sheet for Morg's project, and a semi-continuation of my last multi-sheet project, not counting other spur-of-the-moment ideas that could hit me at any time. So many things to do, so little time.

Last edited by BnEl15; December 15th, 2021 at 02:54 AM.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason for his quotes with Socrates linking to Kamera's Plato sheet? Other than that, yay more seemingly funny/weird Servants hiding deep-seated flaws, angst, and suffering! My favorite dish.

Blog Entries
    Just a way to honor an existing sheet for the guy.
    Edit: Whoops nevermind, got things mixed up.
    Last edited by BnEl15; December 2nd, 2021 at 03:59 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Wooosh
    Nani ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It means then joke went over your head.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer:
    NNN ends and he is summoned, he waited a bit, huh? i have never seen so many...lance jokes in one sheet. Probably a new record.
    I think we explored them all now. Wouldnt wanna get stabbed in the back by him.
    Turning a Joke Servant into your trademark existential dread Servant is just to be expected by now, but brings the problem of suddenly shifting the perception of how to view this servant, at least imo.
    I think the bloodline skill is...kinda boring? i mean there are so many heroes that are related to other heroes, it seems like a throwaway, "yeah this guy is just related to that one" skill to fill in the gaps for no names. But he is no no name. He already has 3 skills and it doesnt really add much imo.
    And today I learned what smut is. thanks urban dictionary. We expect an FGO smut in the Throne of Snippets from Bn in the next few weeks.
    cool sheet as always, bro
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Turning a Joke Servant into your trademark existential dread Servant is just to be expected by now, but brings the problem of suddenly shifting the perception of how to view this servant, at least imo.
    Huh, never considered this problem before, but you got a point. I feel like we have a few tragic-figures-turned-to-jokes in canon like Chacha, Ryoma, Nobukatsu (heck, most of the GudaGuda cast probably applies here) or Saber Lancelot, but in those cases, the gap between angst and comedy is usually better integrated due to there being story chapters and events to flesh them out, which I can't do in a single sheet. For now, guess I'll tone down the gap unless I have more long-term plans for them.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I think the bloodline skill is...kinda boring? i mean there are so many heroes that are related to other heroes, it seems like a throwaway, "yeah this guy is just related to that one" skill to fill in the gaps for no names. But he is no no name. He already has 3 skills and it doesnt really add much imo.
    Yeah, this is kind of a leftover Skill from when I completely forgot about Military Tactics to highlight his achievements as a general. Oh well.

Blog Entries
    The trouble of limited character development
    I myself wonder how to imitate certain aspects of FGO stories into one sheet.
    like how to show the Pretender Class Change gimmick of Oberon

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Alcibiades: really well done he was or is on my list for Greek servants but which i struggled to start , but i must say the Noblephantasm is quite a good ideas . Well done .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Who is lady vanatos pfp Anyway?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    whats pfp ?

if that should mean whats her trademark in servantcraft is i would say from the servants i know from her is > spicy and quite strong Ladies .

Blog Entries
    Profile pic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Miss Heed from Villainous.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I wondered about the Throne of Gods.
    If it is similar to the Throne of Heroes, does that mean that there is the chance that several versions of a god are recorded?
    Like one from before a certain event and one after?
    Example is perhaps Hodr before he shot the mistletoe and one when he came back after it ended.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn’t this go to the project idea thread?