Page 52 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2424750515253545762102152552 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I see, that's a good one, thanks.

Hey guys, I’m currently working an a sheet for Dobrynya Nikitich and I’m having some trouble coming up with some skill effects for him. So far I have hero creation (C) due to him famously being known as the mentor to Vladimir the Great, A battle Coninuation Skill (might change up the name bc it’s more fun) and lastly the troublesome skill “Conversion(Trial?) by Fire”. The lore for this skill is that Dobrynya’s legend says that he was a proponent of early Russia switching from paganism to Christianity and would force others to convert “through fire” ultimately receiving the same treatment by those who didn’t want to convert killing him and his family in the process. I don’t want to do a simple mana burst for this but I’m having trouble thinking of what else it could be. Any help is appreciated!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Ellis. View Post
    Hey guys, I’m currently working an a sheet for Dobrynya Nikitich and I’m having some trouble coming up with some skill effects for him. So far I have hero creation (C) due to him famously being known as the mentor to Vladimir the Great, A battle Coninuation Skill (might change up the name bc it’s more fun) and lastly the troublesome skill “Conversion(Trial?) by Fire”. The lore for this skill is that Dobrynya’s legend says that he was a proponent of early Russia switching from paganism to Christianity and would force others to convert “through fire” ultimately receiving the same treatment by those who didn’t want to convert killing him and his family in the process. I don’t want to do a simple mana burst for this but I’m having trouble thinking of what else it could be. Any help is appreciated!
    Since Magecraft is often associated with heresy maybe you have him create a flame that burns the target's Magic Circuits, dealing more damage the greater they have and temporarily crippling their ability to cast Magecraft. If you want to reflect how he later suffered the same fate you could even have it so if the opponent passes some sort of check the fire is redirected back at him, albeit that might make the Skill too unreliable.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I love you so much, bro. No homo" - Jonathan, probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lets see if i can keep the Quality

Georg Wilhelm Steller
    (Rider)

"My Name is Georg Steller ,my class is Ca.. wait is Rider ...interesting .So let us both enjoy and succed this journey Master"

Height: 181 cm
    Weight: 83~ kg
    Origin:German-Russia
    Alignment: True Neutral ~Lawful Good
    Attributes: Man, Earth
    Weapons: a sabre and Russian musket (though he dislikes to use them)
    Other Qualifying Classes: Caster,Assassin, Avenger
    Likes: healthy nature, the grounding of the nature cultures, to travel
    Dislikes: disturbed nature, the subjugation of Indigenous People, oppressors and poachers
    Talents/Hobbies: to study life and read documentary books especially Zoological and Ethnological ones, survival and campfire cooking (to a certain degree also normal cooking)

Parameter:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Luck : B++
    Mana: B
    NP: A+

Appearance
    He is a strong built middle aged man who makes the impression of a hard boiled traveler, reflecting the harshness he endured to reach what we now know as the Aleutic Island Group. He wear a thick cloak which looks like the cross of an old Russian naval suit and the protection gear of the Kanchatka People which further accented the role he was conscious of. Namely to be the bridge between the Europe-Russeo and the Kamchatka Indio - northern range cultures. Despite that his travels and impressions have branded his face it does not show any trace of sourness. Instead his face displays a determined honesty.

Personality
    He is initially a correct and just minded person who holds a great respect towards nature as well as people of other cultures. Since he started his travel to Kamchatka and started to study and life with the Itelmen, he found their way to life interesting. Unlike his other Russi-European colleagues he started to imitate their habits like their transport vehicle of small boats or dog sledding they used. He even sent a protest letter to Moscow as reaction to the local commander who mistreated Itelmen which caused almost a treasonous act for him but fortunately Steller was appointed as ship doctor so that this part didn't make any consequences for him.

Though he is a really pacifistic person who dislikes violence and prefers to solve matters with words and negotiations if it is possible. As such he'd rather use his Pedigree Of Science Skill if forced into combat instead of using his weapons. Although he is able to make proficient use of them and he learned some fighting moves by the spirits he sees himself still as scholar and man of knowledge. But in the case he would see injustice he feels the necessity to act and then he as he is now has the strength to help the mistreated and defeat the evildoer. Especially he dislikes oppressors as after he read what the Europeans did which followed their route he was infuriated though he could in his life not do something against that.

He is mostly a temperate Person which observe the Occurances and Details silent and acurately without prejudices .Also has he a driving curiousity to trabel and study the world and its inhabitants be they plants ,animals or also Humen of other cultures and although he understands that Humen in poor circles or nature People have not the luxury of Chose what they eat ,as he also did it by Eating the flesh of the Sea cows or the from the Sea Otters or the also extinct Spectackled Cormorant as their circumstances forced them to do it to survive the Winter that imprisoned the surviving Members of Stellers Expedition . Does he loath the Hunting oft he modern Humen beyond their needs for Food as he sees Animals as Living and Feeling Beings an stance he aquired full heartedly after his Encounter with "Sirenia" so he unnderstand the Need for Hunting as Food Acquisiotation and that especially the Indigene People holded hour Long rituals in Appreciation for the sacrifice of the animal ,so does he see Trophy Hunters as nothing more like Murders which need to be punished harshly.

Out of this Reason were/is he shocked to get Knowledge what the Humen did aftert hey followed his tracks with the animel and the Indigenous People .As for this abuse of both parties he didnt participated in the Expedition to enable the poachers (the Fur Hunters and Whalers) to slaughter the animals or Aleutic Peoples. So should he example wise encounter Conquistador type servants will he act more outward aggresive towards them and will engage them more direct ,though he will at first Question them out for the reasons they have for act in that brutal way then will he either forgive them or be willing to use his second Noblephantasm.

He is in comparison sympathic with Huntersmen of the medieval or ancient times that lived in harmony with the nature as he finds their Connection with the Nature and the Animals comparable with the from the Indgenous People thus are having a other viewpoints as himself and due to that Information about Animals and Plants he may not possess so are they for him a ideal Information source. Also does he have due to his studies of the Indigenous People and the circumstances he faced aquired excellent Survival skills so that he if put again in such circumstances like a secluded Island ,dense Forest or other harsh Terrain is he quite calm and composed an attitude that apply also if he should be entrapped in the Terrain or Territory of other Servants there will he demonstrate a excellent understanding of the structures of the Environment .

Also has he due to his Survival experience got quit good at making delicious meals on campfires so that even with only some rather meager ingredients he can make still nutrient meals that are countering deficiency Symptoms and even helping healing processess ,though strangely when put on a normal oven are his cooking skills rather mediocre in comparison to his campfire Food making and if asked why he cant name a reason.

He is despite his rather intimidating exterrior a quite friendly man albeit he often appears firm and solemn especially if he Explorer the Environment but if asked after a solution or after help does he Shows his rather earnest and friendly attitude though despite that does he feel a great contempt to nature defilers aswell to like mentioned before opresors also has he a great deal of respect of nature Spirits as he know that beyond the known part of the world there is a great part which is unkown to the majority .He holds also a great self accusation due to that his datas gave way to the Slaughter of many innocent animals especally as the Giant Sea cow was exterminated within one-third of a human life so does he feel guilty about it.

Sirenia: The Sea cow he meet and that told him her Story .She were in life a like her species corresponding gentle and benevolant being ,but after she witnessed the fate of her brethren after her has she turned into a vengefull and Revenge craving being that loaths the humanity ,the only exceptions are human that are fight for the nature .

Dialogues:

Ada Muso: "You are a Collection of the Souls of Shamaness !? interesting may you are willing to share your knowledge with this modest an ? What you have even meet the gods of the Inuit !? Unglaublich !"

Thales: "The first Man that sought Wisdom and knowledge with his own power, interesting im curious can you tell me about the Sould of the World ?"

Tugarin: "You are a not only a honorfull Hunter which respect the nature but also traveled through the Borders of the Continents and saw not only Beasts, Spirits but also the remnnants of the authochtonic Cultures fo east Europe please share with me your treasure of Knowledge and Wisdom ?"

Boisselier: "I have during my studies and as preparation for Carnivore Encounters read from your accounts Mister Boisselier ,may you be willing to shrre your tales with me on the campfire and a nutrient meal ?"

Poseidon:"The Greek Deity of he Oceans himself !?! I mean that i am able to Encounter the Heros of tales and legends is one Thing but a complete God of the Waters ! I bin sprachlos ! Bitte *coughs* share your knowledge ?"

Erice Utsumi: "a modern Girl of your age is interested in the stories ,im flatered good then how we meet around a campfire and tell you on a small meal my experiences"

Kesagake:"I can sense that you were no ordinary Bear ,in can sense that the nature empowered you to be ist Defender ,Right ? "
    "I can feel your pain though are atleast still today members of your kin in the world and today are increasingly People that are on our side,but in either case if you should need someone to talk im willing to calm your laments "

Kaguyahime:"Wow you are coming from the Moon !unbelievable i know that it may be hurting to ask such Questions ,but would you have something to tell me about your origin in return you can ask me anything? "

Christopher Columbus:" you fiend ! your egoistical Greed has cost directly the life of dozens of indigenous People and the effects of this voyages has created the path for a Mass Slaughter and the almost complete destruction of native Knowledge ,i will finish you and drown you in the ce currents of the Bering sea ! Prepare yourself !"

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C+
    Although he was a person who lived near modern times he travelled in areas where the tension of mystery was still rather livelier than today. As well he learnt from the indigenous people about their spirituality and was taught in the ways of Shamanism.

Riding: A
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as Mounts.

As he made a pact with "Sedna" his rank was greatly elevated so that he is able to even mount certain Phantasmal Beasts as long as they fall under the category of "oceanic mammals".

Personal Skills:

Medical Treatments: C++
    It was at that time quite common for Biologists to work as physicians. So he was primarily appointed as medic on the ship of Bering, besides his occupation as botanist or Zoologist. The medicinal techniques he employs are a mixture between the European 18th century standard techniques as well as the traditional medicinal practices of the Itelmenic and Aleutianic people he studied which is similar in nature to spiritual surgery.

Pedigree Of Science (Biology): B
    The fame and worship of a nature scientist in the biologic scholar community that objects or living beings are named after one.
    In Steller's case are it allows him to use the objects, animals and the plant Stellera as Mystic Codes respectively to evoke as Familiars. Basically to enable him the use of the "Magecraft of a Biologist".

Which means that he can employ the Steller Sea /Giant Sea Eagle, the Steller's Jay respectively Eider as flying scouts (or in specially the first case also in a combat situation), the Steller Sea Lion and Sea Otter as especially aquatic familiars, the gumboot Chiton as shield or shackle, the Stellerite Mineral as base for jewel Magecraft and he can let grow the Stellera plant as poisonous vines or whips.

Like Steller himself he can enhance them with the effects of his Voyager Of The Cold Streams Skill such that they are clad in the Mana Burst-like icy cloak. Through this the jaws or claws of his familiars become like his own sabre, cold burning blades and it enables his Sea Lions and Sea Otters to receive a mobility like they have naturally in the waters of their ancestral environment. He can use small orbs of Stellerite as magical bombs which upon detonation erupt into a burst of ice spikes and he can further boost the defensive capacities of the Chitons.

This is his favored fighting tactic as he dislikes to use his weapons.

Voyager Of The Cold Streams: A++

Denotes the succeeding (and surviving) of his travels through the icy currents of the cold waters of the northern seas. It has similar effects as the Voyager Of The Storm Skill but also some distinctions as it is not a developed ability, rather a sort of "rewards" as Steller was one of the few surviving members that returned to Russia from the expeditions. That, along with how he travelled to one of the few "blind spots" of the world of his time as well as having inherited the Saint-Graph of Vitus Bering has earned him this high rank.

This reward contains the effects of Planning equal to rank A and Battle Continuation equal to rank B. As well as the icy streams and winds are engraved in his Saint-Graph he can similar to a Mana Burst evoke them to strengthen himself. Besides emulating Mana Burst (Ice) it carries necrosis-inducing effects similar to the Frostburns some of him comrades fell victim to. Though it should be noted that in a contest with "true Ice Mana Burst" the difference will be quite visible. Besides that he possesses protection against ice or wind. Such abilities below rank C are completely negated or effectless (like example wise the Noble Phantasm of Kesagake, Shirokuma No Arashi effectively will be equal to a rank D ability, but it can only weaken categories like divine wind or ice abilities like Ice/Storm Divine Authorities or Age of God Forgeries).

Captain Of The Northern Spheres (Bering): EX
    Due to how Steller took command after the death of Vitus Bering as well as further strengthened by the favor of the nature spirits he has incorporated the Wraith of Vitus Bering and the other members of the expedition crew into his Saint-Graph. This gives Steller access to his weapons as well as giving his physical parameters two ranks up. Additionally it has caused that he was summoned in the Rider Class. As the Phantoms of the crew members and Vitus' Wraith are incorporated in Steller he is able to draw upon their capabilities like the artillery and combat abilities from the soldiers as well as other field subjects of skills like Eye For Art, finer arts, etc...

Noble Phantasms
    Sedna Sirenia

Rank
    : A+

Type: Anti-Army

The sublimation of the pinnacle of Steller's Zoological studies, the Steller Giant Sea Cow. Or in his case a particular one he found during the investigation of the Commander Islands which was noticeably older than the rest and Steller discerned the difference in aura she radiated as he studied the stranded giant. As he was alone he heard a voice that was different to one from a human, it was the sea cow itself which affirmed the man's wonder that she was the speaker. The sea cow said that she didn't have much time not because she was suffocating as she was out of water more like that she were an "extraordinary type of living fossil".

She was a Phantasmal Beast that survived the last two thousand years after the vanishing of the Divine Beings. She told him that she was the familiar of the Inuit Goddess Sedna and that she guided her normal brethren against the dangers of the oceans like predators or human hunters. One of the reasons why the Sea Cows were so secluded around only these two islands was that it was a land that as humans didn't live there respectively scarcely the island radiated immense amounts of magical energy that allowed her to survive the waters getting over the centuries lower in Mana-density.

Steller asked why she told him that because he was no shaman just a scholar. She answered that at least someone even if only a normal man will remember her. Steller was touched by that and held her forelimb as he said,

"At my honor I swear that I will ensure your kin will not be forgotten!"

She was glad to hear that and saw the earnest light in his eyes so she was glad and gave her blessings. With that act she vanished into dustlike particles.

After that event Steller was determined to study this species as detailed as possible. In which he succeeded. But this discovery had a downside namely that whalers and fur hunters chased them as they were gentle giants that were an easy target, though Steller didn't get to hear these accounts in his life....

Now she has followed him in his summoning as Servant. Namely as Rider she is his primary mount. She is an 11 meter long giant that demonstrates the pride and pinnacle of her kin's appearance in their golden time as the sea cow were much wider in their range than in Steller's time. She is like Steller himself and his other animal companions enhanced by his Voyager Of The Cold Streams Skill. But in her case is it a bit different as around her stream the icy foams and currents of her former homeland *cough* waters pardon, which enables her to to treat the air as if it were water. Thus she can "fly". The sighting may be a bit awkward for someone though.

She can ram the opponent or punch with either her forelimbs or tail fins and even if her appearance invites someone to underestimate her, her parameters in Strength and Endurance are equal to Rank B+. Further her Mana Burst is "true" in comparison to Steller's as she has the blessing of Sedna the Sea Goddess which gives her further self-regeneration abilities. As well Sedna's blessings also enhances the strength of Steller's other animals when Sirenia is summoned.

In the true name release the icy blue streams around her change their colors to darkish red and it becomes boiling hot. Then she rams the enemy and these currents are the cursing blood of the sea cows that were slaughtered by the humans during the centuries thus carrying a curse effect that possesses Anti-Human properties. The phrase "This is the grudge and anger of the hunted towards the hunter" describes it quite incisively.

Ekspeditsiya Na Zemlyu Aniana

EX

Type: Anti-Humanity

The Sublimation of the Great Northern Expedition (or also named the second Kanchatka Expedition) where Steller participated. But also through the incorporation of Vitus Bering's Saint-Graph as well as those of the other participants like Alexei Tschirikov and the assistance of the nature and water spirits as well as even from the Inuit deities further this has empowered the strength and consequences of this Noble Phantasm.

Initially it appears as just the primary ship they used, the St. Peter. But it is far more then that. Though Steller can call and manifest it without the true release of this Noble Phantasm. The ship is an old military ship as during these ages such vessels were commonly used for northern expeditions as their hull were especially armored against cannon attacks or ram strikes. So they were the first choice for areas where ice floes and shards are to be expected. As such beside a durable hull which is now further strengthened by the blessings of the spirits St. Peter has also some cannons on its sides and rotatable ones on board. Although they were built out as preparation for the expedition to gain more store weight and room the ship has regained its former weaponry now as well the ship is naturally clad in the icy currents like its passengers.

As long as the ship is manifested and started Steller is able to manifest his old comrades. While this ability may sound strong at first, it must be mentioned that the majority of the other expedition members are mere Phantoms which could do little more than rob the nerves of Steller's opponents as most were scholars. But there are also some soldiers included which possess the enhancing effects of Voyager Of The Cold Streams though at rank C in comparison to Steller's rank A++, and Vitus Bering possesses the power of a average third level Servant.

Through the icy currents St. Peter is strengthened and it can fly like other Servant ships. The foams even enable it to use a form of optical and sensory (smell, temperature) camouflage, though it's only a weak magical concealment effect so that Servants with detector Skills at least rank C are able to feel it.

But the full power will be only utilized after this Noble Phantasm's true name is released. As then it begins to glow faintly and an arctic storm is unleashed which transports the ship and everything on it respectively every person or Servant around it in a distance of fifty meters into a Reality Marble consisting of an ice floes-covered ocean tormented by frigid storms. Now starts the voyage Steller, Bering and all the others participated. Namely that now the ship sails almost instinctively guided to the northern lands.

At the start all objects that are drawn into the Reality Marble are in the same distance and position in relation to the ship so that those which tried to flee from the grasp of it are put into a more dangerous quagmire. Namely that they are stranded on an ice floe and shards covered bitterly cold ocean without any forms of safety or protection. They are in the grasp of weather and currents as St Peter is the only point which gives safety.

During this travel the more they approach the northern land they are drifting in a sphere of mystery and uncertainty where the initial imaginations of the crew of where they will land is made real by the power of the spirits and Inuit deities as resurgence of the Age of Gods' image of the northern Inuit lands which resembles the imagination of "Anian" or "Joao-da-Gama-Land" as giant archipelago. During this travel the icy storms get at first stronger and the currents heavier and as during his travel the opponents are fully affected by the elements as well as even to a degree the passengers of the ship with exception of Steller himself and his Master as s/he is treated as his assistant which was amongst the survivors. Then as the storms are calling and also the ocean they see the land they once hoped to reach; an archipelagic bay filled with plants and animals. But this paradise is just a little comfort for as they enter it old beasts like sea monsters and Phantasmals of the land appear and attack all opponents of Steller. So there is no safe place regardless if they stay on the coasts or enter the mysterious woods. As Steller has blessings of Sedna the mistress of the animals he and by extension his Master and the ship (this time) are safe from the beasts. But at the same time Steller has no way to influence their actions with exception of prayers to Sedna who then on her behalf may direct them in his favor.

But he can command the Steller Sea Lion packs on the coasts and call upon the beings he can use with Pedigree Of Science. As the ship sails towards the center they reach the realm of the spirits and where the divine beings reside, whose last visitor was a certain Shamaness… Then they leave the protection of the ship and have to reach the center by foot. Now the beasts are actively hindering the travelers from reaching it.

Upon reaching it Steller's Master is also blessed by the spirits and the Inuit Pantheon and then returns to our World as "Warrior of the Spirits". All of his or her (or other allies) abilities are strengthened respectively they acquire abilities that reflect the skills they used to solve the obstacles (or if one of the deities may find a personal liking). One ability they earn in any case is that they are able to sense, see, hear and interact with spirits.

For the opponent to leave this Noble Phantasm there are only three options: first in he case that Steller or his Master's Mana runs out. Second if they are able to attack and destroy the ship which functions as anchor and catalyst of the Noble Phantasm with an Anti-Army or Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm of at least rank B (or a very strong Anti-Unit). Or lastly that they reach the core where there is the gateway though the gods may have something against that…

Due to how this Noble Phantasm can't be dispelled in the actual sense he is very selective in using it respectively already with the usage of the ship to begin with and in his other Classes this Noble Phantasm may like Sedna Sirenia have other effects…

Notes
    I hope that i keeped this time some Level of Quality with my last contest profile . As i didnt find a Fitting Picture have i instead described how i imagine him i hope you can imagine him.
    This is a small break from Greek series.
    I am also glad to make Biologist servant as i am studying self the subject and i aswell as he is a Rider with a Ancient Animal as Rider (in his Case a even more unique mount admittedly)

So are feedbacks as always welcomed
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 7th, 2020 at 07:23 AM. Reason: corrected abit and add some more dialogues
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    okay now to the other newest servants here ß/

Autolycus: an really well done charackter his secondnoblephantasm does repressent his state as Master of Thieves really good i would say the Phrase he is so good that even your abbillities Arent safe from him!" also is the Adaption of Hades cape a interesting idea i must say ,especially as i made self a Hades with a Version of the cape alogside his Helmet were both are possessing a better Camouflage abbillity aswell that the Helmet has a mental interference abbillity . and also your Cadmus is a well made idea !

Hödir: A quite interesting Concept must i say it ,a very interesting Concept and thats remind me on that i made a Loki servant series with Mistiltein as Assassin respectively Lancer class noblephantasm .

Pramodhawardhani:
    A very intersting Queen i must say ist here a to bad that you dont have a actual peronality section like what her opinion is to certain servant types like other Queens or her oppinion towards Schholar or philospher type servants would i be interested to know like how she would think of my Thales would i be curious ?

Olaf Trygvason:I must say a very good profile i made also a while ago a profile of Olaf but my were far more modest as i didnt found much out . though ist good to know now the Sources and ist also nice that an Veteran from the create a servant 1 time is here !

Jonathan: Best Hero Sidekick i can say ,reliable and well thought out .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 6th, 2020 at 03:11 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hassan of the Demonic Eye :a very good and interesting Assassin can it be that you had Inspiration gotten from Erice Utsumni as she also houses and uses Spirits ?

also des her noblephantasm reminds me on False Asssassins Zabaniya Zabaniya: Unfeeling Patrolling Spirits

About the first Hassan am i personal the oppinion that he may be possesing a Connection to Maalik the Agel that administrate the Hellfire and is the leader of the Zabanyia Angels .

and the Picture of her magic circcles isnt sshowing up . and im curious hat would she think of this particular Shamaness ?and what do she think of People of other religious believes ?

and because i forgot it your Ariadne /Arachne is not bad i must say you have spend a great effort with her but im must admit that you spend a great deal of effort there though if you do something like this another time try to only Chose on class or side like Ariadne or Arachne like your could treat Arachne as form of Ariadne which manifest as "Ariadne Alter " example wise .

also your servant list is not accesible as it says invalid blog so look aftert hat perhaps have you the same Problem as BnEi15 .

please tell me what do you think of my Steller profile ?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    SNIP
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    SNIP
    Menwearpink's Archer Esau is missing, from the Christianity and Judaism section.

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3058268

Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:03 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Menwearpink's Archer Esau is missing, from the Christianity and Judaism section.

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3058268
    Added. Thanks for notifying!

Blog Entries
    At first your Servant list is now accesable Curse ! and im glad that you like Steller About his Parameter at first his Mana rank is bosted by the Ghosts of the other Crew members and Abit also due to Sirenias influence and his Luck state is so high bcause he returned alive as you must think that a bit of luck is neccesary to survive These hardships so you can call it "plot armor" in some sense .

and i must admit that your Hassan is really good as there are some other Hassans made by the others like on which were the original Zabaniya: Ichor of Reverie user and i self have thought on to make one or two Hassan servants so can i see the difficulty it can have to make one.

I do really think that Ada (that is beside her nickname she gave herself as she gave her self the Name "Ada Muso" which Comes from Adanasti and Musume as Adanasti means "go away" in the Cherokee language and it was also a form of protective chant which in the legends of the Tsul Kalu was the only way to free oneself from his grasp and influence. and she took the Ada =go and Musume which she learned means Girl in the same manner so that her Name means the going Girl in that sshe try to continue to life ) would get along with your Hassan and between both of them are some similarities like that your Hassan uses Ghosts and my Shamanes the Assistence of Spirits ,also are both dutifull in their religious practises and are ironclad in their view of defending Innocents and punish evildoeers .

and correct me if im wrong but i get the Feeling that she may get along with Steller ? and just out of curiousity hav e you other servants in planning ?

Also im now curious what do she think of kings actually like my Jimmu or how she would think if she Encounters other Religion Gods like my Hades or HermeTris am i curious ?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm blown away there's so much good new content that it'll take some time for me to gather the right words to review them all. For now, how about we do with a little incentive... Hassan? Amazingly well-constructed. Steeler? This dude slaps. Jonathan? If David doesn't wanna marry this guy I do PLEASE I DO. Autolycus? "Whoa!" doesn't even cover it. Saint-Exupery? I want to live inside this sheet this is how much I loved it. Hodr? OH MY GOD???

Anyway, as you can see, I don't find a single bad thing about our latest entries and this is amazing. Ya'll on a roll.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

ASSASSIN
    True Name: Sir Daniel

Alignment: Neutral Good

Place of Origins: Germany (Arthurian lore)

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Berserker, Assassin

Parameters:

STR - C
    END - B
    AGI - A
    MGI - D
    LUK - B
    NP - A

Info:

Height/Weight: 5’10 ”/ 150lbs

Dislikes: Waiting of any kind, iniquity, clingy women

Talents: Subsistence, deductive reasoning, swordplay

Natural Enemy: King Matur

Attribute: Man

Traits: Servant, Human, King, Male

Armaments:
    Several swords or varying length and size suitable for close-quarters combat or throwing, in addition to his “main” sword. His attire has been expertly crafted in regards to his fighting style preferences, and is so littered with traps and Mystic Codes that his body itself can be considered a distinct weapon.

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: A

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Daniel wears the skinned flesh of a mermaid soaked in the blood of a dragon, which Daniel removed from an enemy knight and now wears beneath his armor as a sort of compression suit. This suit and his own careful planning allowed him to successfully hide in plain sight from an ogre. Notably, Daniel was also able to sneak up and behead the ogre and its entire entourage without ever being discovered.

Personal Skills:
    Eye of the Mind (False): B
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Danger avoidance by means of intuition. High-speed calculation of potential outcomes is performed prior to any dangerous event arising, allowing for snap judgment calls seemingly made several steps into the future, even should there be several dozen independent points of stimulus. Deduction is made competently despite omitting the verification process entirely. A blade cast by a master, and refined even further by ordeals and adventures.

From fighting Gawain, Yvain, and Percival all at once to a standstill, to immediately deciding upon an appropriate method to defeat the dwarf of the Dark Mountain, to surviving war through seven full armies while suffering nary a scratch. DanielÂ’s mind is constantly active; pursuing logical courses of action into the future has had a large impact on his personality and way of life.

Subversive Activities: C++
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.

Though he is undoubtedly a hero, the actions he took to achieve victory were somewhat questionable. Within the framework of Arthurian narrative, success is usually decided by oneÂ’s physical prowess and commitment to the ethos of chivalry. While possessing such qualities, Daniel, however, also exhibits list (German: cunning) in order to defeat his enemies.

Because he has several instances of employing his cunning to destabilize enemy forces of varying sizes--from a single individual to several thousand--this Skill scales according to the size of the enemy force, size of friendly forces, and time allotted beforehand. An average of 30% enemy force reduction.

Beast Slayer: B
    Beast-Slayer is the ability to unleash a special attack towards Magical Beasts and wild animals.

An eradicator of multiple different types of Phantasmal Species. However, his methods have nothing to do with the nature of exploiting any one opponent's individual Mystery, but rather an understanding of the mindset of Magical Beasts. By interpreting the decision-making process of his enemies, Daniel is able to prepare a suitable attack.

Knight of the Blossoming Valley: A
    Daniel’s unique Personal Skill, derived from his existence as the quintessential “scout” among King Arthur’s many knights. A forward-operating unit that conducts wetwork on his lonesome, only coming across acquaintances by pure chance. And yet, the lives of these individuals who meet the strange knight are forever changed for the better. Conditionally grants a composite load of Independent Action and a boost in fighting spirit for his companions, so long as Daniel can believe himself to be “moving towards his goal”. Given his personality and mindset, however, it’s a crapshoot whether Daniel’s and his Master’s goals will ever align.

The name of the Skill is derived from DanielÂ’s full title as Daniel of the Blossoming Valley. The fact that both the name and effects resemble a Skill belonging to (a version) of his King is all complete coincidence. Still, it gives him a warm feeling to think about.

Noble Phantasm:

Juran ~ Demonic Sword of the Dark Mountain
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~3
    Max Target: 1

A nameless sword, it is the Noble Phantasm of Daniel. It is a longsword of German design with a slightly extended hilt that allows for wielding it with both hands. Daniel has named it after its creator for ease of use.

He received it from the evil dwarf, Juran. After King MaturÂ’s giant delegate came to ArthurÂ’s court and threatened the king with subjugation, Daniel struck off on his own to eliminate the threat before it became an issue for his king. Becoming lost, he eventually discovered the giantÂ’s brother, and meant to kill him, before the Lady of the Dark Mountain ambushed him with pleas of help.

This was the task of eliminating Juran, who meant to have the Lady as his wife. Wielding a demonic sword of his own craft, Juran was said to be invincible against anyone who stood in his way. Manipulating the code of chivalry, Daniel convinced Juran to duel “fairly” with two normal swords. When these shattered, Daniel recovered the magic sword first and immediately smote the dwarf. Nor was Juran the last of Daniel’s targets, as he went on to slay the giant and many more Phantasmal Species.

A bleedingly simple Noble Phantasm, Juran is a blade of Phantasmal make that temporarily enforces the Principle of the wielder, reflected back onto the opponent. Something of a conceptual "child" of the dagger belonging to a Colchian witch, and the sword belonging to the Angel of Death. Death is not actualized, nor are magical contracts negates. Instead, Juran simply allows for a temporary depletion of magical value until it approaches the negatives: tricking magecraft into thinking of it as "background noise" after which it is able to easily pierce the target's heart.

Bonus NPs

Verstrickung ~ Net of the Green Meadow
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~3

“Entanglement”.

A Mystic Code earned by Daniel after the completion of the question given to him by the Lady of the Green Meadow. Created by mermaids for the King of the Green Meadow, the net is potently enchanted and of such fine threading that it is utterly invisible to the naked eye. That is, however, without the aid of a magic salve. So swears the Queen of the Mermaids, who happens to be the Lady of the Green MeadowÂ’s mother.

Unfortunately, a horrible beast invaded the Green Meadow, forcing the King to bring it dozens upon dozens of victims captured within the net for its nefarious purposes. The beast has been described as both a “diseased creature” and an “ogre”, and made use of these victims by sacrificing them by the handful so that it may bathe in its blood. Daniel, by mimicking the docile nature of the creature’s victims held in waiting, slew it with ease.

Functionally, the net takes the form of a network of wires attached to the gloves of each of Daniel’s hands. Invisible and strong enough to halt a giant, by manipulating the wires Daniel is able to ensnare his target from a distance, or even create simple “constructs” such as a shield of wadded wires. The “net” isn’t so complex a creation that it be directed by thought alone, unfortunately, and Daniel’s personality doesn’t lend itself to learning many advanced techniques with this Noble Phantasm. Instead, he prefers to use it in a support setting in tandem with his other weapons.

Totenkopf ~ Terrible Head of the Bright Fountain
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1

“Death’s head”.

A Mystic Code created by Daniel from several components found along the way during the Adventure of the Bright Fountain. It was here that Daniel encountered a member of the bloodsucker species, though if you were to ask him to be specific you wouldnÂ’t have much luck. This bloodsucker possessed a severed head with which it terrorized the land of the Bright Fountain, for anything the head was pointed at inevitably fell down dead.

Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

Using a mirror, Daniel was able to avoid the headÂ’s deadly gaze and take it for himself--completing the Fearful that he would become reliant upon its awesome power, he excised the eyes from the head and fashioned a Mystic Code of sorts by combining it with the mirror; one that he felt wouldnÂ’t impede his personal growth too much. Adding to the power of the mask is the magical salve that accompanied the Net of the Green Meadow; when applied to the eyes, the salve let the wearer see the invisible net by magnifying vision potential several times over.

The end result is a mask that displays a sort of HUD that can be magnified remotely. The mask’s True Release will never be able to rival the output of the true Gorgon’s eyes, but the effects are enough to “slow” whatever Daniel looks at, ensuring a successful next strike.

Lore:

Daniel von dem blühenden Tal (Daniel of the Flowering Valley) is an Arthurian romance composed around 1220 by the Middle High German poet Der Stricker, who claimed he had received the story from a French troubadour. It tells how Sir Daniel, heir to the kingdom of Blumenthal, becomes a Knight of the Round Table and engages in fantastic adventures to defend King Arthur's land from an enemy ruler.

A young warrior from the land of the Blossoming Valley, in what is considered modern day Germany or Austria. Little is known of DanielÂ’s childhood or early years, save that like a future king of the British, he was no doubt brought up on stories of the majesty and goodness of King Arthur. Though a prince, itÂ’s likely that Daniel was still of relatively poor means. ItÂ’s due to these circumstances and the words of Arthur circulating around the land at the time that caused Daniel to leave the Blossoming Valley for Camelot.

Coming upon Sir Kay first in his travels, Daniel employs a deceit in order to defeat him which would come to characterize the young German for the rest of his travels. Completely unlike the rest of the knights in ArthurÂ’s retinue save perhaps the iron-hearted Agravain, Daniel rejected most of the trappings of chivalry outright. Trickery, distraction, and all manner of subversion were DanielÂ’s most prized weapons, though he never wielded any of them with explicit ill intent. After fighting Sirs Gawain, Iwain, and Percival to a draw with these qualities; Daniel was formally invited to Camelot to serve Arthur.

Not long after, Matur, a sorcerer-king from Cluse–a neighboring kingdom to Daniel’s own Blossoming Valley–sends an envoy in the form of a genuine giant to Arthur. Matur, a magus who had apparently dedicated himself to the salvage of any and all remaining Phantasmal Species endemic to the mainland, had decided that Britain would be his next conquest. In order to buy time, Gawain and Arthur devise a plan to amass an army over the course of seven days. Unwilling to wait for a threat to his king to go that long unpunished, Daniel leaves for Cluse on his own.

On the road to Cluse, Daniel spies the brother of the giant who had so mocked his king, guarding the path to Matur. In the course of deducing an appropriate course of action, Daniel is set upon by the Lady of the Dark Mountain. The woman explains that her lands are plagued by a dwarf named Juran, who like the giants possesses impenetrable skin. Luckily, Juran also owns a sword which can bypass the defenses of the many Demi-Humans populating Cluse.

Agreeing to assist the lady, Daniel sets up a duel with Juran. Convincing the dwarf to momentarily part with his sword, Daniel and Juran duel until both of their ordinary blades splinter into fragments. Retrieving the dwarfÂ’s Phantasmal sword, Daniel slayed Juran and made the sword his own for the rest of his journey.

Moving on, Daniel encounters more of Matur's pseudo-Phantasmal Familiars. These include a horde of sentient bloodsuckers proffering a facsimile of the Gorgon's head, a bio-mechanical dragon drawing sonic power from the concept of the mandrake, and a cannibalistic ogre who dulled the senses of his human meals. These events culminate in an enormous war against Matur, in which Daniel performs as valiantly as any of the other Knights of the Round Table. Matur is killed by Arthur himself in the course of the battle. Daniel is then made a vassal-king of Arthur's over Matur's former Kingdom of Cluse, marrying Queen Denise.

After the victory over Matur, Daniel has cause to service his king directly when Arthur is kidnapped by the father and older model of the giants which Matur employed. Arthur and his retinue thus depart from Cluse, where Daniel would remain.

Personality and Relationships

“The king does not understand the hearts of men”, these are the words that were driven into Daniel over and over by the likes of Gawain. The king is above reproach. The king administers justice. But the king lacks a core called “humanity”.

Why?

Why is he the only one who understands?

For Daniel himself has a “hollowness” about him. For all of his adventures, he cared little for the journey. For all of his battles, he cared little for chivalry. For all of the beautiful women that came into his life, he knew nothing of love. Daniel wished only to serve his king, who he understood at a fundamental level. Perhaps that is why fate deemed that the two should remain apart after Arthur’s foray into Cluse.

“Is that not cruel, Sir Daniel?”

He has no comment. While others might hazard to deem such a fate cruel for one party or the other, Daniel merely shrugs. Only the results matter in this world, and to argue with such is foolishness incarnate. And yet...no, itÂ’s not his place to desire more. ThatÂ’s enough talk, there are things to do.

----

He is unable to come across as anything but a flighty wanderer, if still well-intentioned. Really, his patience is practically nil. Obstruction of his goal is liable to drive him into a rage, as was the case in which he was separated from his comrade, the Count of the Bright Fountain. Separated by an immense boulder too heavy for him to lift, Daniel chose instead to hack his way through rather than wait any longer.

Dry. Ultimately, his personality and humor are bone dry. He does tell jokes from time to time, but they aren’t exactly the kind with any setup--nor do they filter what might be in poor taste. Truly, a man who takes the concept of “jokes should be for one’s own entertainment first” as a core value.

If one wanted to make direct metatextual comparisons, a mix of Sigma from F/SF and Char Aznable would neatly encapsulate Daniel.

Gray (& Add)
    “Oh, Sir Club has become a box now.”

A reference to the battle of ArthurÂ’s men and the second of MaturÂ’s giants. At DanielÂ’s behest, spears and arrows were directed at the giantÂ’s massive eyes, blinding it. In the mayhem, the giant had managed to scoop up Sir Kay and temporarily use him as a makeshift weapon before flinging the hapless knight far over the horizon.

Elizabeth/Mecha-Eli
    “So noisy. Would you mind turning 50 degrees to the Northwest? No, a little more.”

It almost feels like someoneÂ’s pulling his leg when he sees this Blood Countess. A (sometimes mechanical) dragon who attacks not with flame, but noxious noise alone. This Wailing Beast-chan is certainly something. Somehow, they manage to get along.

Karl der Große

They share an author of their narratives: der Stricker. As Daniel was written at a time early in the poetÂ’s career, it was inevitable that der Stricker would reuse beats and plot points for his epic about the Frankish king. Thinking of the Holy King as a junior is insipid, but he has a few ideas about how to use those angel-missiles...

Creator Notes:

The artist source for “Daniel” can be found here: https://twitter.com/navigavi
    The .gif used in the second Noble Phantasm is from Death Parade.

Hello. This took quite a long time but IÂ’m quite happy with the finished product. I was first interested in Daniel after hearing about him from SleepMode, so shoutouts to my boy, and after realizing that there isnÂ’t a free English translation of his story anywhere on the internet, purchased the version by Michael Resler. Sorry if I sniped you, Sleepy.

Needless to say, it’s an amazing story and an example of German Arthurian mythos outside of Wolfram and Ulrich von Zatzikhoven and the like. While Daniel’s exploits are suitably “badass” to draw a reader in initially, the questioning and exploration of his character by Resler really cemented him as one of my personal favorites of the Round Table. Artoria is presented with an “equal”, and just as quickly strips herself of this familiar presence.

Practically, Daniel is meant to be the seminal Fighter (Scout) skillmonkey in 5e terms. The bonus NPs are up to your personal discretion whether or not you feel like they might belong to a Saber without bogging him down in too much shit. Personally, I'm not doing another sheet so I just wanted to make them anyway. He was also originally going to be an Assassin, so whatever.

On a more personal note, the pandemic and shit have really taken a toll on both my mental health and my free time. While not exactly ghosting the thread and the site in general, I donÂ’t expect to become an active user again anytime soon. Anyway, thanks for reading. Not sorry about the wiki lore.
    Last edited by Bugs; February 13th, 2024 at 04:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    As for what I have planned next, I'm actually working on Locusta right now, and I also have the wright brothers, and Katō Kiyomasa in the final stages. As for the others, I have 2 other riders who are more irregular, and Saber who I'm working on alongside one or two other Japanese servants (Recently watched someone play Nioh, and that gave me some ideas).
    Ooh, Locusta. It'd be interesting to reconcile her existence with TM's unusually positive take on Nero. I considered writing up a sheet for her myself a while back so I have some ideas, but I'm curious what you've come up with.

I won’t lose!”

Saber of Troy

True Name: Troilus
    Title: Beloved Prince of Troy
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Classical Mythology
    Attribute: Sky

Dislikes: Carrots, Restriction
    Talents: Optimism
    Natural Enemy: Achilles

Personality and History

Personality

A child dressed in his brother’s clothes. An innocent who simply wants to be a hero. One who acts not for revenge or even for justice, but simply with the innocent wish to save others. The type of person to act carefree and cheerful no matter the danger, since that’s simply how a hero acts. Even when faced with the realities of war, he attempts to keep a smile on his face. A brave child, though this bravery is derived from his sheltered, naive nature.

One who was beloved by all of Troy - for his innocence and beauty, but also his honest and modest nature.

He idolises his all of his brothers, but Hektor in particular. Insulting them or his memories would yield a far greater reaction that insulting him, since they aren’t there to defend themselves. Well, his anger is pretty cute, as it happens.

The idea of his killer is conceptualised as death itself. If he were to see that man again, there would be no hope of fighting back whatsoever. He is unable to conceive of any emotion but fear with regards to him.

History

The youngest prince of Troy, a child of radiant beauty beloved by his family and city. An innocent of Troy who spent much of his time playing with his sister Polyxena, and looking up to his numerous brothers and half-brothers. When the war began, he stayed behind the walls of Troy as much as possible, helping his family with the effort in the small ways he could.

It was prophesied that so long as Troilus lived, Troy would never fall. This, then was one of the various obstacles the Greeks faced in destroying the city. Not long after the war began, Athena sent Achilles to kill the young boy. For such a warrior, killing a child was of course trivial, though it was also the beginning of Achilles’ downfall. Apollo’s wrath at Achilles’ callous murder of one that he cared for lead him to plot the hero’s death, resulting in his death at the hands of Paris.

But the story of Troilus doesn’t end with his death, and the end of the Trojan war. As various writers and poets used the Trojan war as a subject, the nature of Troilus began to change. Stories of him went from a tragedy of a murdered child to tales of a valiant, romantic knight, near Hector’s equal. As such, the nature of ‘Troilus’ as a heroic spirit began to change.

Relationships

Hector
    Big Brother, Big Brother! Look, I kept your sword safe, and shiny!”

Paris
    Big Brother! You look kinda weird. And what’s with the sheep?”

Shakespeare
    Hey, what is… NTR fanfiction?”

Alexander
    Can I pet your horse! Oh I mean, uh… I’m too old for that, mm.” It still looks like he wants to hug Bucephalus.

Achilles
    “...”

Parameters and Skills

Parameters

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: EX

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B

Grants protection against magical effects by cancelling them. At this rank, any spell with a chant below three verses is cancelled. It is also difficult to be affected by High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals that target Saber.

Riding: B

The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and creatures can be ridden with above average skill, though Phantasmal Species cannot. A natural skill for a renowned lover of horses.

Personal Skills

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis: A

The ability of a pretty-boy that charms people. Creates a mental pressure that dissuades others from harming Saber, and encourages friendship. It has an effect similar to mental interference magecraft, though it can be abated by a strong enough will to resist or the Magic Resistance skill.

Affections of the God: B+

A skill denoting the affections of the God Apollo, boosting physical attributes by a rank. In addition, the skill encompasses the vengeance Apollo took against Saber’s killer. Any who kill Saber are struck with this curse of Apollo’s wrath. Just as in the case of Saber’s murderer, Apollo will empower an existing arrow with his own abilities to strike down the killer.

Ephemeral Dream: A

A lifeform born from dreams, illusions and possibilities. Troilus’ fundamental nature as a heroic spirit is ‘a child who dies prematurely’, one fated to be killed and mourned by heroes and gods, though who never himself achieves greatness. In this sense, he can hardly be called a heroic spirit at all.

And yet, there was a fated Troilus, one who would grow to adulthood and ensure the survival of his city, who would eclipse the greatness of even Hector and Aeneas. A hypothetical existence that cannot exist under normal circumstances.

This entity is neither the doomed child nor the fated hero; rather, it can be considered the child’s dream of an illusory future, a dying child dressing in his brother’s armour. Though the armour is ill-fitting, it still offers protection, and a measure of power.

Even so, this state could not be achieved without the alteration of Troilus’ Saint Graph through the various evolving myths around Troilus; as differing myths built up around the Trojan war, certain writers began to interpret Troilus as a virtuous pagan knight - a second Hector, the wall of Troy, a warrior who killed a thousand Greeks and matched Diomedes in direct combat.

Together, these factors allow Troilus to achieve all the skills necessary for a warrior, though these skills are instinctual rather than learned, and he does not have the requisite combat experience to make full use of them. It is ‘the ability to fight’ rather than a Servant’s skills. Nonetheless, his combat abilities are greatly enhanced from that of an innocent child.

Noble Phantasms

Dream Descendance Durindina
    Unbroken Sword of Gold

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-45
    Targets: 45 People

His brother’s sword. The embodiment of an incandescent dream. The equipment that Saber so lovingly polished, until it shone like the sun. A blazing brand that flashes forth on the battlefield, a source of inspiration, empowerment. To protect one’s friends. To protect one’s family. To protect one’s country. Putting one’s own body on the line, again and again. If his brother is a hero, then this sword is the tool of a hero.

One can also consider this the inherited defence of Troy, Troilus’ status as a ‘second Hector’ by later writers. It is the sword Durandal, or rather a dream of it, the heroic inheritance that Troilus longed for. At the same time, it is a shining reflection of Apollo’s golden sword, showing both the love of the god and Troilus’ family. Even so, if Durandal was not fundamentally a ‘weapon that is passed down to others’ it is unlikely that Saber would have ownership of this Noble Phantasm.

Upon invoking its true name, it can ‘shine’ as a heroic image, and burst forward with the power of the sun. One can also consider this an imitation of his brother’s spear technique. Even without activating this, the sword shines brightly, able to variously blind and fascinate enemies in the right circumstances.

Though of course, the candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

Walls of Troy
    Body of Troylus

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0-40
    Targets: -

An embodiment of the prophecy that Troilus’ life was linked to the city of Troy. So long as he lived, Troy would never fall. In this sense, it would be possible to say that in some ways, Troilus was Troy; their destinies were the same. Likewise, Troy’s primary association is its invincible walls, untarnished after years of siege. In this sense, just as Troilus was considered ‘the wall of Troy’ as a warrior in its defense by later writers, Troilus and the walls of Troy are one and the same.

The Walls of Troy are conceptually integrated into Troilus’ body as his skin, and a basic layer of defence. His body can itself be considered a ‘fortress’, against which ordinary attacks will fall short. Even anti-fortress attacks are not a point of specific vulnerability due to the sturdiness of Troy’s walls, a divine construct built by Apollo and Poseidon, reflecting Apollo’s role in the creation of order and the building of cities. Walls that embody divine order cannot be so simply breached.

There are many ways to bypass a city’s walls, even ones as strong as Troy’s. Naturally, as a form of defence it’s completely vulnerable to attacks originating from the interior.

Within the walls are Troy itself, a place that will tautologically never fall if so long as Troilus does not fall. Thus, the prophecy becomes meaningless. But Troilus himself is Troy, a place where heroes gather. As such, Troilus is a focal point for Heroic Spirits, a gathering spot where those who fight are bolstered. The various existences related to magecraft and magical power are bolstered, even in areas where the world would reject them. Heroes are allowed to truly shine, just as they did on the fields of Troy.

Though, of course, Troy is also a place where the age of heroes died. A place where so many died tragically and needlessly. Troy’s collapse would be a return for reality - an awakening from Troilus’ heroic dream.

Notes

Wow, I haven’t posted here in a while. Still been making Servant sheets, just mostly in the service of RPs. This one is for an FGO game that never quite got off the ground, and is a rework of an earlier Troilus sheet that I’d rather not show, but I did get to play. I applied the original to ‘counter’ Achilles with emotional damage, but that never really ended up happening.

This version was ideal for the FGO format since he buffs heroes just by being around and has plenty of room to grow and interact with various heroes. Maybe I’ll use him again sometime.

The joke behind the faceclaim is, of course, T(Roy)’s our Boy. I wish I knew more about both Binding Blade and the Smash meta. But I do play FEH at least. So his ascensions are probably his legendary and resplendent versions.

I have a few other sheets lying around in google docs that I might get round to formatting for BL if anyone’s interested.

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty good Troilus sheet. Similar to mine in some ways. I have to say though that his NPs are probably more representative of the character than my version. Giving him Hector's sword as an inherited Phantasm was a really cool thematic choice. For his second NP I'm a little surprised there's no true-name release where he can project the walls outward as a barrier or something (maybe at the expense of leaving his physical body vulnerable).

Blog Entries
    Why not SSW? Go ahead and post them when you get the chance.

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    (T)roy truly is our boy