Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276772757677
Results 1,521 to 1,522 of 1522

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhbeans View Post
    Fascinating. In your words and view of his lore, how would you describe his history and relationship with Altera (Etzel)?
    Given their relationship in the stories as well as Altera's true nature, Dietrich would likely look up to her a fair bit. They were already pretty close in the legend, and I'd assume it wouldn't change too much in canon. I'd like to imagine the justification of this closeness being that as they're both inhuman/alien, they would more easily come to an understanding with each other. They're both also kings of destruction as well. If anything, Dietrich probably found the inspiration for his Devil Trigger skill by emulating Altera going full War God mode. I'd have to give more thought on other particular nuances, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of Ulster View Post
    Given their relationship in the stories as well as Altera's true nature, Dietrich would likely look up to her a fair bit. They were already pretty close in the legend, and I'd assume it wouldn't change too much in canon. I'd like to imagine the justification of this closeness being that as they're both inhuman/alien, they would more easily come to an understanding with each other. They're both also kings of destruction as well. If anything, Dietrich probably found the inspiration for his Devil Trigger skill by emulating Altera going full War God mode. I'd have to give more thought on other particular nuances, though.
    Did you come across any evidence of him wielding more than one weapon at a time?