Page 249 of 620 FirstFirst ... 149199239244247248249250251254259299349 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 12396

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    How can i distinguish a Noble Phantasm from a Skill? Sometimes when im making servants i dont know if i should give a power the status of skill or NP
    A noblephantasm is mostly something with more effects then skills respectively is the pinnacle of a skill like a technique examplewise.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How can i distinguish a Noble Phantasm from a Skill? Sometimes when im making servants i dont know if i should give a power the status of skill or NP
    Usually NPs are based around the Servant's greatest claim to fame in life. For example, my Gunnar's most famous feat was dying in battle to protect his home, and no invader managed to get past him. Therefore, I made that event into an NP with some extra effects instead of, say, slapping Battle Continuation as one of his Skills. Skills are some of the more minor feats or something that just shows up generally throughout the Servant's life (with some exceptions). Gunnar was a viking, so he'd have Berserk as a Skill. Kafka was an author who drew inspiration from the human psyche (without some incredible feat specifically tied to the ability), so he'd have Human Observation as a Skill, while his NP is the Metamorphosis, one of his most famous literature works.

There can be some gray areas every now and then, but in general, that's how I go about it.

Edit:
    On a more meta level, just as Koga said, NPs tend to have more effects compared to Skills, so if I don't have enough ideas to transform the Servant's greatest feat into an NP, I turn them into a Skill instead. Like Hooke was famous for proposing the titular Hooke's Law, but I couldn't think of any other effects for it beyond a "countering barrier", and I don't think that's big enough to warrant an NP. So I made that into a Skill and made Micrographia, her other claim to fame, as her NP instead. Sometimes it can be a case-per-case basis.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 5th, 2021 at 03:04 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:16 PM.

Creator's note
    Thank you so much to everyone, I very much appreciate your words of praise / encouragement, so much so that I have decided to finish my initial idea for what should have been my first Servant (Had most of it written down already, I changed to Mad Gasser while I was developing this one!). I have also tried slightly changing the look of the sheet to somewhat address it feeling bare, if that was the meaning behind the comment. I will also go back and fix Mad Gasser with the suggestions I was given and the next time you'll see them they will most likely have some new additional content added to them.
    I am rather proud of this one, he was a fun character to think about and I think my gimmick for him is pretty entertaining.

"The greatest Gift I could possibly ever give to Humanity is my own presence, they needed someone to serve, someone to worship. I gave them that someone."

Face Claim

"Kneel, mortal, for you stand in the presence of God. [...] Very well, your worship proves you are worthy of my presence, let it be known that I, Apsethus, shall aid you in your quest."

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Apsethus the Libyan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Libya, 2nd century AD.

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: B-
    LCK: B-
    NP: C

Likes: Being praised, recieving gifts, birds and bird-watching.
    Dislikes: Being called a Servant, Greek Heroes, Saints.
    Talent: Training Birds, lying.
    Natural Enemy: Heroes with the Divinity Skill, Saints.
    Armament: A small wand, with a ruby on top of it.
    Catalyst: A live Parrot, books where the main character is considered a heretic, a page of his lost manuscript.

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (C+)

It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Although smaller in scale compared to a Workshop, Caster is able to create an efficient "Laboratory". Caster's Laboratory looks like a lavish throne room, housing many bird cages and having multiple fountains, but on a closer look it's merely what a clueless person would think a throne room looks like, the architecture is ugly, the throne itself is made of poor materials and the walls look very weak.
    The Laboratory itself is rather inefficent at collecting mana and is used by Caster for nothing more than a place to store his prized parrots, relax and create new spells for him to use in combat.

"In your faithless era this is the best I can do, thanks to you mortals' attempt to hide the true history of your God. At least you seem loyal enough, mortal."

Item Construction (E++)

It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster is unable to build actual magic items, opting to instead build other bird cages and create "magic" books that supposedly tell the myth of creation and various other godly acts. Reading those tomes is completely useless, for they are completely blank to all but Caster.

"There, educate yourself, Mortal. [...] What do you mean "blank"? Has your kind lost the ability to READ?! Humanity truly has gone down a dark path without me..."

Personal Skills
    Divinity (Fake) (EX)

Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demi-god. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true god due to lacking a Divine Core. Of course, Caster does not possess such a prestigious ability, but merely a mockery of it.
    This skill is functionally useless, as its only use is making the user appear "Divine" to others. The only possible use for it is scaring even weaker Servants into not fighting Caster, but once Caster's true name is revealed, the skill completely loses any effect.

"You have it all wrong, WRONG! I AM A GOD! People worshipped me all across Libya, for they knew of my divinity! Your kind will PAY for this insult, Mortal, you better use your wish to restore my greatness to what it once was!"

Animal Control (Parrot) (B)

The ability to control and utilize Parrots as familiars. Caster never moves or fights without at least a couple of Parrots by his side, but the birds are not fully loyal to him and they don't always follow Caster's orders.

"Aren't they beautiful? They are my most prized creation, created to be messengers of my voice, spreading my creed and divinity through the land. Your era has been most disappoiting, mortal, but I do appreciate humanity's efforts in keeping my beloved parrots around. I've heard that some of you even started keeping them as pets! How cute that you try to imitate your God, ahah."

Charisma (C-)

It is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Caster was able to convince a country of his divinity, leading them towards what he percieved as a just and righteous golden age. Of course, in reality, Caster was just a pretty smart liar.

"Oh, how I long for those days to be back, where I could just raise my finger and every man and woman in Libya would do whatever I said...it truly could have been a paradise on Earth, if it wasn't for those heretical Greeks! I chose to die at the hands of my most loyal subjects, burned alive. I could have survived, sure, showed everyone that I truly was the God I claimed to be, but I had hoped that they would realize the folly of their ways..."

Magecraft (B-)

Magecraft is knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. How Caster is in possession of this skill is truly a mistery, but he seems to be knowledgeable about various modern spells and is able to combine them with his own ancient magic to create a rather unique style of combat. While Caster isn't as powerful as other ancient or modern mages, he more than makes up for it in versatility and unpredictableness.

"What you call "Magecraft" really is simple, all things considered. I had hoped that your kind would have developed much more impressive spells, but it seems like you have lost the ability to truly leave your mark on the world. A shame, really, but at least I can personally show you the way and lead you once again into the age of magic!"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Declaration of God
    Voice of the Savior
    "AS YOUR GOD, I DECREE THAT THIS IS A BATTLE YOU SHALL NOT WIN!"

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: About 60 Meters
    Max Targets: //

Caster's Noble Phantasm represents his own belief, turning the impossible into something possible. When activating this Noble Phantasm, Caster is able to make a statement about his opponents and surroundings.
    Everyone except for Caster and his Master that is able to hear it will be forced to act as if that statement was true. Caster cannot directly kill someone with his Noble Phantasm, but it can cause a chain reaction that would lead to someone's death.
    The effect of Caster's Noble Phantasm is rather short, totaling at about 5 minutes in total, but it can be used multiple times in succession before it starts draining mana from his Master.

Example: Caster states that a single pebble, when thrown by him, would shatter any armor. All who hear him say that would act as if Caster could really break any kind of armor, but if Caster was to actually throw a pebble, it would do absolutely nothing.

resized-image-Promo.jpeg

Flock of Divine Messengers
    Agents of The One True God
    "Go forth, my beautiful messengers, spread my name to the four corners of the nation!"

Type: Unknown
    Range: //
    Max Targets: //

A representation of Caster's only recorded achievement, the training of parrots that repeated the words "Apsethus is God". As a Servant, Caster is able to effectively summon a large amount of Parrots.
    Parrots summoned by Caster's Noble Phantasm are loyal to him and the effects of his Animal Control (Parrot) is considered to be EX on them.
    Caster can utilize these Parrots for espionage, but they tend to be somewhat ineffective spies, due to the fact that they will loudly repeat the phrase "Apsethus is God" when provoked, easily giving away his True Name.
    The Real use for these Parrots is during combat, where Caster is able to channel his own Mana into the creatures, effectively allowing him to cast spells from the Parrots themselves. This makes Caster particularly adept at long-range combat, minimizing the chances of his own death or injury.

Description
    Caster's true belief is that Mankind wishes for one simple thing: to live a life of Servitude.
    In life, he used to be nothing but a small merchant, selling trinkets and charms to superstitious men and women that traveled the land.
    Truly convinced by his own magic capabilities, he believed that his items were actual artifacts of great use and power and he once dreamed of helping a great Hero or King in their quest with his wares.
    But as the years passed by, he realized that he was thinking too small, why settle for the role of helper when HE could be the Hero? But why stop at playing the Hero? He could...no, SHOULD be King!
    He was wise, he was intelligent, he had incredible magical abilities, Caster could barely think of a candidate better than he to be king of this land.
    Really, the rest of his people were dumb, gullible and easily fooled, he could hardly figure out a difference between them and the beasts that they tended to.
    It was then that his philosophy was truly born, if Humanity is so easy to follow in the footsteps of others, if they longed for an existence of servitude...who was he to deny them such a thing?
    Not even the Heroes and Kings he so deeply admired were safe, Heroes were always on some quest, guided by the invisible hand of...God? And the Kings were very much alike, following the sweet, invisible words of God to try and be just rulers.
    So why was he the only one that did not fit into this mold? He reasoned that his birth must have been divine, he was a child of God! He tried so hard to comunicate with his supposed all-powerful father, but only the defeaning silence of failure boomed in his ears.
    At first he reasoned that God was a very busy individual, but as his words fell on deaf ears, he started to get annoyed, then enraged. How could a father ignore the cries of their children for so long? Is God truly an evil force that ignores its subjects? No, that is not possible, it must be something else...
    Then, it all clicked.
    He was no child of God, of course, for there was no God at all! Caster created an extremely elaborate ritual, trying to prove his theory by ascending to Godhood himself.
    Of course, a fairly ordinary magician could never hope to succeed, especially because a ritual of this caliber could not possibly exist, yet alone be created by such a man. What History will remember as a colossal failure was, for Caster, an incredible success.
    What should have been a clear sign of his humanity, turned Caster into a man completely convinced of his own divinity, a fact that he intended to make very clear to the people of his Country.
    He wrote down his ritual on a scroll, hoping to one day recreate it to fully complete his ascension, something that he sadly could not accomplish in life.
    A Greek Hero lost to time found out about Caster's claims thanks to one of his Parrots, used by him as messengers and constant reminders of his own divinity, and they trained one of them to say the phrase "Apsethus having caged us, compelled us to say Apsethus is a god.". This quickly spiraled out of control, with many Parrots copying the words of this one specific Parrot, leading to a chain reaction that ended up in the Lybians burning Caster alive.
    He died exactly as he wanted to live, covered in expensive jewelry brought to him by his people as tribute, surrounded by minor artifacts and works of art, in his last moments he had but one regret, he wanted to lead humanity down a better path, but if even a God like him could not, could they really be redeemed?
    When summoned in the modern day, Caster acts exactly like one would expect of him, acting high and mighty, they treat the world around them as nothing more than garbage.
    This is not as a result of his disdain for modern technology or even idelogies, but as the result of humanity going off "the deep end", fully abandoning the ideals and laws he had set up as a God.
    Caster does not view Humanity in a negative light, for it is the fate of the Servant to rebel against its Master, he just wishes they would accept him as their rightful God, so he could lead them to an eternal Golden Age.
    He absolutely despises being called "Servant" and he would surely attack his Master should they refer to him as something other than Apsethus, Caster or God.
    In modern times, his favorite hobby would be that of bird-watching, Caster always had an appreciation for the feathered animals and he quite enjoys the extensive amount of information that his followers have gathered, as he sees it as a way of honouring his memory, that of their forgotten God.
    Caster's only wish for the Grail is to restore his percieved Godhood, so that Humanity may fullfill its deepest wish once again: To Serve.

Lore
    Apsethus the Libyan inordinately longed to become a god; but when, after repeated intrigues, he altogether failed to accomplish his desire, he nevertheless wished to appear to have become a god; and he did at all events appear, as time wore on, to have in reality become a god. For the foolish Libyans were accustomed to sacrifice unto him as to some divine power, supposing that they were yielding credence to a voice that came down from above, from heaven. For, collecting into one and the same cage a great number of birds, -- parrots, -- he shut them up. Now there are very many parrots throughout Libya, and very distinctly these imitate the human voice. This man, having for a time nourished the birds, was in the habit of teaching them to say, "Apsethus is a god." After, however, the birds had practised this for a long period, and were accustomed to the utterance of that which he thought, when said, would make it supposed that Apsethus was a god, then, opening the habitation (of the birds), he let forth the parrots, each in a different direction. While the birds, however, were on the wing, their sound went out into all Libya, and the expressions of these reached as far as the Hellenic country. And thus the Libyans, being astonished at the voice of the birds, and not perceiving the knavery perpetrated by Apsethus, held Apsethus to be a god. Some one, however, of the Greeks, by accurate examination, perceiving the trick of the supposed god, by means of those same parrots not only refutes, but also utterly destroys, that boastful and tiresome fellow. Now the Greek, by confining many of the parrots, taught them anew to say, "Apsethus, having caged us, compelled us to say, Apsethus is a god." But having heard of the recantation of the parrots, the Libyans, coming together, all unanimously decided on burning Apsethus.

Relationships
    Jeanne d'Arc:
    "Ah! I see you were also burned alive. I would almost feel pity for you, but your allegieance to a false deity is laughable."

Saintly Servants:
    "You DARE stand before me now?! After dedicating your life to something that does not EXIST?! Look at me now! I am real! I AM GOD!"

Greek Servants:
    "Barbarians, you ruined Humanity forever and for what reason? You thought I was a fake? How despicable."

Gilgamesh:
    "The so called "King of Heroes", I see. How cute, you really think either Kings or Heroes matter to God?"

Medusa, Greek Monsters:
    "A mirror of the deplorable people that spawned you. You have no place in my world, destroy them and then destroy yourself, that is an order from God."

Servants who wield the power of fire:
    "Stay back! The last thing I wish to see is a reminder of you mortals' stupidity!"

Oda Nobunaga (Avenger):
    "Demon King? Umpf, you surely don't look the part, my adversaries are not some girl with delusions of grandeur."

Jeanne d'Arc (Alter):
    "You finally show your true colours."

Gilles De Rais (Caster):
    "Ahaha! You REALLY thought those kind of things would attract any kind of attention from me? Tributes are more of my style, jester."

Any Foreigner:
    "Another sad result of Humanity's own incompetence, if I were still around there would be no "Outer Gods", after all I am the only God."

Any Assassin:
    "Sent here to kill me? I'm afraid you'll find it quite impossible, not even Heroes can harm God."

Mash Kyrielight:
    "Fascinating, using a shield as a weapon... I wonder if I can use it as some sort of metaphor for my subjects."
    Last edited by Vilen; August 6th, 2021 at 01:42 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Apsethus: Interesting sheet for a pretty obscure historical figure. His first NP is a fitting representation of his delusional style of rule and feels like it could be used for some clever bluffs in a fight. The second NP is amusing that his greatest feat is summoning a bunch of cute parrots, but I don't get why it's EX-rank. Unless it's a joke on how much he hypes himself up (which I don't think should affect NP rankings) I'd say all the effects could easily fall under a C or even D-ranked NP. I'm also not sure if Animal Control (Parrot) (and personally I'd name it Familiar (Parrots) for consistency with existing Skills) is really necessary given said NP, when you could just mention under the latter he has a degree of control over the parrots he summons, but I guess it adds some flavor.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    We can get all the lore in the world about it and I don't intend for a damn minute to treat Pretender as anything other than the "official" Faker. Like, come on. Spade's a spade. I don't need two imitator classes in my life to exist in a constant state of my already awful decision paralysis in over which one's more fitting.

Also, welcome to the forum, Vilen, Mad Gasser is a hell of a debut. Sheet's a touch bare but for a first-timer it's excellent work and it's a cool figure you've chosen. Your English is perfectly fine to me.
    Faker's a made up class by Heartless and Pretender seems to be sonething more natural/made up by the world. Don't see the point in saying one's official over the other, just that they have differences all the way through.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, a small note. When i searched him, i found he lived during 2nd century AD. Where did you get 630 BC?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Apsethus: Interesting sheet for a pretty obscure historical figure. His first NP is a fitting representation of his delusional style of rule and feels like it could be used for some clever bluffs in a fight. The second NP is amusing that his greatest feat is summoning a bunch of cute parrots, but I don't get why it's EX-rank. Unless it's a joke on how much he hypes himself up (which I don't think should affect NP rankings) I'd say all the effects could easily fall under a C or even D-ranked NP. I'm also not sure if Animal Control (Parrot) (and personally I'd name it Familiar (Parrots) for consistency with existing Skills) is really necessary given said NP, when you could just mention under the latter he has a degree of control over the parrots he summons, but I guess it adds some flavor.
    First of all, thank you, appreciate the compliment.
    The second NP should not have been an EX rank, I guess that's the price of posting it when I was tired, thank you for actually making me notice, I'll go ahead and change that right now.
    The skill was mostly for flavor, yeah, because I wanted this guy to feel like a very bad Servant, one you don't really want to summon if winning the Grail War is your objective, and giving him mostly useless skills felt appropriate.
    I will say, though, that Animal Control is an actual skill. I also found the idea of this guy's Master needing to adopt a Parrot for him because he did not want to summon one himself to be pretty amusing and giving it a lesser rank makes it possible to somewhat repeat his legend, the parrots he trains are not completely loyal, those that he summons are.

Hmm, a small note. When i searched him, i found he lived during 2nd century AD. Where did you get 630 BC?
    I went back through my notes and it turns out I was just straight up wrong. You are correct, so thanks for making me notice that too.
    Hope you found the sheet to be at least partially entertaining, though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Hahaha! Finally, I'm free from that damned treasury! Servant Berserker here, ready to run wild!"

True Name: Enchanted Moura
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Class: Gatekeeper
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: Portugal
    Source: Portuguese/Galician Mythology
    Armament: Fist (Gold)

Parameters:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Usually her madness is quite low, allowing for stable communication but when her "trigger" is touched upon too many times, it ranks up.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Wealth and Body) C+
    A unique skill that combines two kinds of Golden Rule. While she holds a body that befits an existence similar to that of a goddess, the favor of the skill is skewed heavily towards the amount of wealth she holds under her thumb. Mountains upon mountains of precious gold, silver, and gems are under protection.

Enchanted Guardian C
    A skill that denotes the suggestion that is put on one's mind to incite them into eternal guardianship. Originally A rank, due to being in the Berserker class, one known to be hard to control, it has weakened significantly. However, the core suggestion of protecting a treasure still plagues her mind and will activate her madness enhancement.

Shapeshifting C
    a Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. In legend, Berserker was commonly associated with serpents and was known to be able to transform into them.

Noble Phantasm

Pedreira De Ouro: The Gold Mason
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Berserker; the crystallisation of her existence not as one bound to the treasury she is to guard over but as a builder. The gold of the enchanted moura is said to manifest in many, many forms from domestic items, as minerals, or even as living breathing animals. Making up the clothes she wears, the jewellery hanging on her form, and even the seemingly unwieldy gauntlet she holds, the gold is the expression of herself, sculpted by both hand and magecraft alike. The gold constructs, like in legend, can be taken away from her whether voluntarily or forcefully. However, Berserker personally sees this as nothing more than an inconvenience and will quickly begin making a new construct.

Personality

A combination of both tomboy and valley girl personalities, Berserker is a wild child that also loves to strut her stuff. Constantly moving around, she is the type of person that one would see everywhere no matter the atmosphere of the location. Her hair color seems to be an indicator of her mood with gold being a neutral state while it turning red comes high agitation and the rare cases of black hair appearing from a state of low activity. Despite her rampant usage of it, Berserker very much hates the gold she makes her constructs out of, viewing it as proof of the suggestion she is bound to, one she is willing to take a lot of measures to get rid of.

Creator's Note: Here's another simple sheet from me. I imagine her to be a native resident of that one Brazilian? Lostbelt....the one with Carnival King Momo. A neutral figure that you'd meet, and fight with or against, multiple with her bouncing around different masters so her fight vary between being hard or easy depending on which master is currently under. Seriously, does anyone know what page Momo is in?
    Last edited by Vance; August 7th, 2021 at 04:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    @Vance: I will forever be grateful when someone remembers of Portugal. Gotta be honest, I have searched for many portuguese people to write about, specifically as a Berserker, and while I have stumbled upon the Enchanted Moura, i never ever had the idea to make her a servant, so bravo for your idea.
    Moving on to the servant itself, the class is okay, fitting her since she is not a human and her connection with the role of protecting her treasure through the skill of enchanted guardian being the focus of her madness is a nice touch. Golden Rule and Shapeshift fit her lore, but I am curious, aside from making gold constructs, what does the NP do? It seems a little bit high without being really clear of its power. Are the gold constructs powerful, can she do it endlessly, etc... I guess my question is, the rank B is for what exactly?
    In the end, the sheet seems a bit short and incomplete but i enjoyed seeing Portugal appearing again, nonetheless.

Here is Momo
    Last edited by Master_Therion; August 6th, 2021 at 06:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    allright folks, compilation is done, ready to post, spam some messages so I can get it out
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I'm putting a message here to get me closer to post 400, my shitpost is almost ready.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 6th, 2021 at 08:50 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    allright folks, compilation is done, ready to post, spam some messages so I can get it out
    Uh okay... So like, as I mentioned yesterday, I felt like writing up a sheet for the Pict King Óengus mac Fergusa, and it bemuses me that while trying to fill in the "Relationships" section, the only friend this giant Hulk-like man has is the tiny twig-like Astolfo. Not to mention I am trying my hardest to not just turn him into Django and have him drag a coffin around everywhere to put his enemies in.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Message to help with the posting of the compilation.
    I'll take the chance to also give some feedback on...
    Enchanted Moura: I had never heard of the figure before your sheet, so I had to do some minor research to fully understand the concept, I feel like a small tab with lore would have helped with that.
    I can't really comment on statistics and ranks as I will fully admit I myself don't have the best understanding of them, but they seem pretty fair to me. I also don't fully get her Noble Phantasm, is it just the ability to create and mold gold into whatever form she wants? You mention her making constructs out of it, so is it something similar to Avicebron's Item Construction, just not limited to Golems? If it is like that would it not make more sense to just give her Item Construction as a skill? Hope I don't sound too harsh with this, I'm just curious about your thought process.
    What I do like is her personality and especially the idea of her hair changing colour to match her current state of mind, I find that to be quite cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Uh okay... So like, as I mentioned yesterday, I felt like writing up a sheet for the Pict King Óengus mac Fergusa, and it bemuses me that while trying to fill in the "Relationships" section, the only friend this giant Hulk-like man has is the tiny twig-like Astolfo. Not to mention I am trying my hardest to not just turn him into Django and have him drag a coffin around everywhere to put his enemies in.

do it anyways. Let him say it is Murder O'Clock and go nuts with his coffin
    idk anything about that King btw
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Maybe there's another Servant who fights in a similar way, or someone whose life unfolded similarly to his own? Or someone who shares his likes and dislikes. That might help you get started on the relationships.

Blog Entries
    Like BnEl15 said, you can also put people who resemble people he know of or even have dialogue lines with people who share his idiologies.

Blog Entries
    Enchanted Moura:Now this is a new feeling for me. Outside of Therion and the Portuguese Royal family I've never had someone make a servants with my Lostbelt specifically in mind. Even more so fitting because its name is 'El Dorado'. You know, the 'city of gold'. So imagine my surprise when I saw this sheet and realized I had completely missed this legendary figure who fits my setting so well.

Really, nice work! Though as mentioned above, a small lore section might help people understand better the origins of the servant.

That also reminds me I have to go update my Managerie again. Momo probable slipped through the cracks. Thank you for catching that too!

Edit: King Momo was added to the Managerie.
    Last edited by Wyvern; August 6th, 2021 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Looking at his wikipedia page and that his name literally means Son of Fergus, maybe a humorous line where he himself (or makes mention that everyone else) confuses Fergus Mac Roich as his dad?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Top-level creator's note
    400th post milestone, here we go! Here's the shitpost I promised all the way back on page 222!

Watcher of Las Vegas

​-- The King Lives On --

First Shadow

Source

"So you're the one who summoned us... I see. The King must've called out to you as well. Can you feel it? The spirit of rock n' roll, calling out from the depths of your soul! Heheh, you don't have to answer that, kiddo; we all know that's gotta be true. All right then! If he thinks you're worthy of being his successor, then I'll do everything in my power to get you there! It's the least I can do, both as a Servant, and as his friend."

Second Shadow

Source

"Jeez, you're as stiff as ever, old man! Successor this, legacy that... That ain't what the King is all about! He'd want us to pursue our own happiness, free from the chains that bound him back then! For me, that happiness is all about finding some fine booze and picking up some hot chicks on the side. Now that's what being the King is all about, uh-uh!"

Third Shadow

Source

"Nob-Nob! Nobubu, Nobbu..."

Fourth Shadow

Source

"Hmm, that's a pretty good argument, but I think... Wait, hold up a bit there! How the heck did I get roped into this!? Am I the only one here who noticed how weird that third shadow was!?"
    "Weird? That's a bit harsh, don't you think? He's a fellow contender to the King's throne!"
    "Yeah man, it doesn't matter who you are; being the King is all about passion, and he's shown tons of it! So long as he has that, he's no less worthy compared to you or me, uh-uh!"
    "That's not-! Gah, screw this! Send me back, Master! SEND ME BAAAACKK!!"

Class: Watcher
    Other Classes: Faker

True Name: Elvis Presley(s)Johnny Cash, Andy Kaufman, N̶̪͔̠͛o̴̖̳͇͎͋͆̕b̴̧̖̙́͐́b̵̰̤̬͂̌̓̇͘ü̸͚̤͕̳ ̷̨͔͙͑̉̌̚P̸̢̖̑̃r̷̢̈́̓͑͊e̴̯̖̲͊̽͒͆ș̵͓̈̔̕ļ̴̜̲̬̪̊̅e̶̋͆ ̰͔̻ỷ̴̫̻̀̈́͗̕, Carl 'Cheesie' Nelson
    Alignment: Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Nobbu, Lawful Neutral
    Origin: United States of America (20th century)

Parameters:

STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: -
    MGI: -
    LCK: -
    NP: C

Likes: Rock n' roll, finding a 'worthy' successor, fame and fortune, forging his own legacy(?), country music
    Dislikes: Copyright, those who 'waste' talent, overly serious people, a certain atsumori performer, hijinks perpetrated by the other three
    Talent: Singing and songwriting, voice and accent impersonation, being a cute mascot, dramatic posing
    Natural Enemy: The Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: Summoning performed in Graceland or Las Vegas, a powerful desire to succeed in showbiz

Class Skills
    Watcher (B)

A special contract status with the Master. Rather than possessing a Spiritron body like most conventional Servants, Watcher consists of four intangible shadows only visible to the Master. The identities of these shadows are Johnny Cash, Andy Kaufman, Nobbu Presley, and Carl 'Cheesie' Nelson. While three of these men were famous entertainers in their own rights (and one of them was an unexplainable glitch from the Chaldea summoning system), their recent origins and overall contributions to humanity only allow them to be summoned individually as weak phantom spirits at best. Nonetheless, all four of them are bound by their devotion to rock n' roll (or at least whatever the term means to each of them), and their shared connection to the legendary King of Rock himself allows them manifest together under the Watcher-Class.

"I can see how some sensationalized gossip tabloid would see us as 'pretenders to the throne' or something like that..."
    "But that ain't it at all, man! We just want to keep his legacy alive, in our own ways!"
    "Yeah, he touched our lives in different ways, changed it for the better, and we'd like to pay him back for it."
    "Nob-Nob!"
    "We answered your summons cuz' we get the same vibe from you. Basically, you remind us of him."
    "You're a bit rough around the edges, but with our help, I'm sure you'll become a star worthy of honoring his memory!"

Universal Bird's Eye (C)

The capacity to understand everything within a limited territory in which they are summoned, limited to sight, hearing, and magical energy detection at Rank C. This information is shared between the shadows, allowing them to notify the Master of these observations. Rather than observing 'individuals', Watcher excels more in observing 'trends' as a whole. A necessary Skill for a star to adapt to the changing times and emerge on top.

"Times and trends may change..."
    "But rock n' roll is eternal, baby!"
    "Like how a river flows surely to the sea, some things are just meant to be~"

Territory Infringement (D)

The ability to slip past all manner of security, be it mundane or supernatural in nature. Bypassing wards, barriers, alarms and more, an ideal Skill for infiltrator-type Servants. The featured Skill of the Watcher-Class Servant. None of Watcher's shadows have any experience in infiltration whatsoever. However, the King of Rock's universal fame means that no territory is safe from his presence. Rather than completely bypassing security systems, it's more accurate to say that these systems would temporarily fail to recognize Watcher's (and his Master's, by extension) presence to be abnormal or even threatening. There's no need for anyone to be wary around a world-famous rockstar, after all.

"Yeah, we expect to be welcomed with applause and overenthusiastic fans asking for our autographs here! Guns, surveillance systems, and supernatural weapons are no way to welcome stars like us, don'tcha think!?"
    "Nobbu Nobbwah!"

Magic Resistance (E+)

Grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. As a modern Servant, Watcher only possesses this Skill thanks to their Class. However, there is a very minor positive modifier that could greatly increase this Skill's rank in a pinch, possibly because one of the shadow's ties to someone known for eradicating magecraft, mystery, and the like. That said, the shadow in question absolutely refuses to activate this effect outside of the most dire circumstances for some reason...

"Nobubu, Nob Nob..."
    "Ah, he said he wanted to make it to the top on his own as a rockstar, so he tries to distance himself from his previous image as 'just another mob character to farm in event nodes'... whatever that means."
    "I totally get that, though! It's kinda like how a child shouldn't depend on their parents forever! There's just something so romantic about that journey of self-discovery! Live free, young Nobbu!"
    "...How are you guys able to understand him..?"

Personal Skills
    One for the Money (C --> EX)

A variation of Golden Rule, representing the wealth amassed by the King of Rock n' Roll, and by extension, the fame and fortune brought to his 'impersonators'. Watcher's Master will find it moderately easier for them to amass wealth (whatever it is they define as 'wealth'). At the same time, Watcher's association to the city of Las Vegas has granted this Skill a secondary effect. Drawing upon the common perception of Las Vegas as a city of gambling, casinos, and hedonism, the concept of 'high risk, high return' is imposed upon the Master. This means that whenever they 'win', they win big. Conversely, should they 'lose', they would lose exorbitant amounts of their wealth at once. For example, let us say that the Master decided to invest a sizable amount of their income to the stock market. The very next day, the price of the stocks they bought would either skyrocket to the high heavens or instantly crash with no hope of recovery. There are no in-betweens between the two possibilities, and both events have a perfect 50% chance of occurring. In general, gambling is ill-advised while the Master-Servant contract is active.

"Heck yeah, this is Vegas, baby! You wanna win big, then you gotta be brave enough to put everything on the line!"
    "Whether it's the casino or the performing stage, some things ain't that different if you think about it."

Two for the Show (B+)

A variation of Charisma, Human Observation, and Showmanship, a crystallization of the King's far-reaching popularity and iconic talent. Instead of 'commanding' others, this Skill represents the ability to amass a massive fanbase by grasping the essence of their demands and accommodating them. The ability to impersonate voices and accents are also included, thanks to Kaufman's mastery in that particular field.

"Being a star is all about understanding what the fans expect, then surpassing those expectations for all to see!"
    "Now, that ain't entirely wrong, but I think there's gotta be a limit to that. Y'see, hon, being a star is stressful job, and you'll find yourself in ol' Heartbreak Hotel if you keep listenin' to the fans without considerin' your own happiness every once in a while. So don't be afraid to have some fun, uh-uh?"
    "He's talkin' some sense for once. What's the use of fame and fortune if you don't have time to enjoy 'em?"

Three to Get Ready (A)

A Skill representing the King's universal reach. His popularity transcended geographical, language, and cultural barriers even decades after his death. Longtime fans of rock n' roll were rejuvenated through his music, while those who'd never heard anything about the genre before still find themselves utterly captivated by his work, introducing them to the very concept of American rock. Simply put, the King's music has the innate ability to 'bring everyone together' regardless of their differences. No one is safe from his music. True to this ability, activating this Skill temporarily negates all defensive abilities within Watcher's vicinity, with the addition of inflicting them with a charm effect. These effects last between three to five minutes (the average duration of his songs), and during that duration, they are left completely vulnerable to Watcher's Noble Phantasm.

"Eh? Why we named this Skill the way it is? Well, honestly we're just tryin' to cram as many references to the King here as we can, so I never really thought about it that much..."
    "It allows our audience to 'get ready' to receive the full brunt of our performance! It's like turning off the lights in the cinema! How about that!?"
    "Nobubu..."
    "Hmm, I think that's stretching it a bit... but basically, it's a homage to him, yeah."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Warden Threw A Party in the County Jail
    Jailhouse Rock

Let's rock!
    Everybody, let's rock!
    Everybody in the whole cell block
    Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock!

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 1-500
    Max Targets: 80,000

One of the most famous songs performed by Elvis Presley, the legendary King of Rock n' Roll. While the song is well-known and decently catchy, by all accounts, the song alone should not qualify as a Noble Phantasm.

...Correction, this song would not qualify as a Noble Phantasm if the Heroic Spirit summoned is the true Elvis Presley.

The song's fame meant that it was frequently used as an opening act in performances by Elvis impersonators throughout the years. Basically, it's the song that shows audiences that the performer standing before them is none other than Elvis Presley. Therefore, the song (as well as another one of Elvis' hit song, Blue Suede Shoes) has become closely associated with the concept of 'Elvis impersonators' as a whole, allowing it to be wielded as a Noble Phantasm by a Heroic Spirit whose True Name consists entirely of Elvis impersonators.

Upon its activation, this Noble Phantasm releases a powerful mental spell that causes affected targets within Watcher's vicinity to gradually adopt Elvis' mannerisms, accents, dress code, habits, and so on. This effect is contagious, in a sense that previously unaffected individuals who come into close contact with these 'impersonators' will find themselves falling to the same effects. Eventually, this Noble Phantasm will give rise to a new, citywide craze on Elvis impersonators, imprisoning them in a 'jailhouse' that is Elvismania itself. Every time an individual fully succumbs to the 'Elvisification' effect, Watcher establishes a pseudo-contract with them. Through this contract, these impersonators will shoulder a small portion of Watcher's mana cost, lessening the strain on the Master, and all of them will radiate a presence extremely similar to Watcher's true Master (as the world treats all of them as 'Elvis Presley'), making it extremely difficult for outsiders (such as enemy Masters and Servants) to find said Master.

Incidentally, by activating their second Skill in conjunction with this Noble Phantasm, it's possible to alter the spell, turning it into an extreme compulsion for affected targets to acts as backup dancers to Watcher's Master. Due to the special nature of this Noble Phantasm, these targets will find themselves dancing decently well, even if they've never danced before. Of course, none of these effects have any offensive potential in battle (not without some creative thinking, at least). At most, this effect can be used to trigger flash mobs and impromptu performances.

Description
    Watcher is a highly irregular Servant that came into being thanks to three highly circumstantial factors. The first is the relatively unrestricted nature of Chaldea's summoning system, allowing the Master to summon highly peculiar Heroic Spirits that normally cannot be summoned through more 'conventional' systems. The second is the four (or, well, three, really) shadows unified by their admiration towards the King of Rock, as well as them having played the part of an Elvis impersonator at some point in their lives. While they eventually matured and became different types of entertainers in their own right, as a Watcher-Class Servant, they are summoned at the point of their lives where their connection to Elvis is most powerful. The third factor is Elvis' connection to the city of Las Vegas, integrated into Watcher's Saint Graph. This stabilizes their originally weak identities (due to their recent origins), allowing them to manifest properly as a Servant as opposed to a group of extremely weak phantoms.

First Shadow
    Watcher's first shadow is Johnny Cash, a songwriter, singer, musician, and actor. Usually treated as the de facto leader of the shadows, Cash was a close friend of the King, and it's no surprise that he claims to know him best. He admires the King's devotion to entertaining his fans, and believes that every other 'rockstar' should strive to follow his footsteps. To that end, he answers the summoning hoping to see if the Master could serve as a 'worthy successor' to the King's legacy. The comically serious type, Cash knows that being a star is a heavy burden, and only the best of the best could make it to the top. This realization only made him even more determined to 'whip the Master into shape' as a strict mentor figure. He will make sure that his friend's trust in him isn't misplaced, and that his legacy will live on.

Second shadow
    Watcher's second shadow is Andy Kaufman, a comedian and performer who became famous near the end of Elvis' career. Supposedly, he was the King's favorite impersonator during his final years. While he wasn't as close to Elvis compared to Cash, he still regarded the King as an undeniably talented singer. Similar to Cash, he agreed with the notion of 'finding a successor and honoring his memory', although he came across a different realization regarding the nature of stardom by observing the tail end of the King's career. Looking at the various charges of drug abuse, affairs, scandals, and untimely death, he arrived at the conclusion that constantly catering to your fans while maintaining your 'perfect' image as a star will only end poorly for everyone involved. Thus, he resolved to entertain not for the sake of an audience, but only for himself. He'll gladly perform jokes and concerts, but only so long as they are held under his own terms. This mindset may make him seem like a carefree, freewheeling hedonist with no concern for others. Even so, he does not care. No 'fan' would dictate how his life would turn out, and he'll bring smiles to everyone's faces in his own way.

Third Shadow
    Watcher's third shadow is... a strange, unexplainable glitch from the summoning system. Perhaps the recent GudaGuda events have contaminated the system with enough GudaGuda particles to allow this abnormality to happen? That's what happens when you don't properly sanitize your summoning rooms and perform regular maintenance to your summoning systems, folks.

In any case, the shadow identifies himself as the up-and-coming rockstar Nobbu Aaron Presley. No one is quite sure on where he originates from. Many seem to put two and two together and connected him to a certain Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, but he vehemently denied this connection. What matters is that he is a fresh-faced star determined to make it big and create his own legacy, free from whatever previous connections he may have shared with said Demon King. A picture-perfect image of a strong-willed performer who would endure whatever hardships thrown to him to make it to the top.

Incidentally, due to his... limited speech capabilities, these information pertaining to Nobbu's character is received from Cash and Kaufman, the two figures who are seemingly capable of understanding him... somehow.

Fourth Shadow
    Watcher's fourth shadow is Carl 'Cheesie' Nelson, a teenager from Arkansas and supposedly one of the first Elvis impersonators. He serves as the 'only sane man' of the group, compared to the other three shadows. Having performed once with the King during a local fair, he heavily idolizes Elvis, despite not possessing any of the more 'extreme' beliefs held by Cash or Kaufman. Being a small-town performer who doesn't even consider himself especially good at singing, Nelson frequently feels inadequate when compared to the big names he's stuck with. He tends to downplay his own achievements, though at the same time, perhaps it is this quality that makes him the most grounded and relatable of the shadows. Nonetheless, he continues to try his best, believing that with enough time and effort, everyone can become a star. He's determined to pass this message along, the same way Elvis reached out to him back then.

Lore
    First shadow
    Johnny Cash (1932-2003) was an American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. One of the most popular icons of classic American rock n' roll, he was known for his predominantly black stage costumes, he earned the nickname of 'the man in black'. Cash was a close friend of Elvis for most of his career. The two worked closely together for years, oftentimes performing on the same stage and working together on songwriting and choreography. In some concerts, the two even impersonated each other on stage. Unfortunately, their relationship soured during the King's final years. According to Cash, Elvis seemed to close off the world around him, driving his friends away as he became overwhelmed by scandals and drug abuse. Cash was concerned by his friend's behavior, but he "took the hint" and stepped away, powerlessly observing as his close friend ran his own career to the ground with no way to intervene, ending with his untimely death. Nonetheless, he chose to remember Elvis for all the good he'd done, dedicating a number of charities and concerts to his name. As years passed, Cash's fame grew, and he spent the rest of his life as a legendary musician in his own right.

Second Shadow
    Andy Kaufman (1949-1984) was an American performance artist, wrestler, and comedian. An 'anti-comedian', Kaufman would start most of his performances doing intentionally poor or satirical impersonations of local celebrities before switching into an impressive Elvis persona midway, perfectly pulling off his accent and mannerisms. Kaufman was neither the first nor last Elvis impersonator that the public would know, but according to the King himself, Kaufman was his favorite impersonator. Furthermore, his performances kicked off a whole new craze of impersonators, preserving the trend to this day. This arguably made him the most famous Elvis impersonator ever. However, while his impersonation acts were one of his greatest claim to fame, Kaufman refused to forever attach himself to Elvis' name. Over the years, he branched out to other acts for his comedy routines, even if critics deemed him to be 'inconsistent' as an entertainer. Kaufman never cared. Until his final days, he lived his life fully on his own terms.

Third Shadow
    Nobbu Aaron Presley (or so he prefers to address himself) (2019?-???) is an irregularity among Heroic Spirits. A small portion of a certain Demon King's Saint Graph that detached himself from his point of origin, becoming an independent phantom spirit made by summonable through... a series of highly improbable circumstances. Little is known regarding this so-called 'up-and-coming rockstar'. According to certain (dubious) sources of information, his motives to assume the role of an Elvis impersonator came from an unwillingness to go through another traumatic
    GudaGuda event
    'Nobbu hunting season'
    , a time where Nobbus are brutally slaughtered annually for the sake of mats, event currencies, and the fifth copy of the event Craft Essence with an absolutely abysmal drop rate. According to him, so long as the mini Nobbus are associated with the Demon King, this annual event will continue, and more of their kind would fall. Therefore, he wishes to make it big as a star to prove that they can exist without the Demon King in question. Furthermore, he hopes to use the fame and fortune he earns as a star to persuade other Nobbus to join his cause and boycott the annual slaughter. When the event finds itself completely out of mob enemies to fight, perhaps the horror would finally stop.

...or at least that's how the story goes. It's hard to construct a coherent backstory for this character when the only things he say are various iterations of "Nobbu!". Whatever the case, Nobbu Aaron Presley found himself as a cute mascot of sorts among Chaldean musician Servants, enough to make a certain fluffy Beast jealous.

Fourth Shadow
    Carl 'Cheesie' Nelson (1939-2001) was a country musician who hailed from Texarkana, Arkansas. He was commonly thought to have been the first Elvis impersonator, relatively early on during the King's career. Nelson's story began in 1955, when Elvis had a car accident on his way to a concert in rural Arkansas. Elvis was only lightly injured, but there was a chance he could not make it in time for the concert. Stuck in this predicament, he asked Nelson, a local youth he encountered, to make it to the concert hall first and impersonate him as he treated his injuries. Nelson agreed, and he impersonated Elvis for a good thirty minutes before the genuine article joined him onstage. Impressed by this feat, the King invited Nelson to join him in a few more performances for the next few weeks while he stayed in Arkansas. According to the audience, Nelson's singing skills greatly pales in comparison to the original. However, what he lacked in singing, he made it up with gestures and choreography. He was known for his dramatic poses and imitation of Elvis' dance moves and gestures. Eventually, while the King left Arkansas to continue on with his tour. For the remainder of his life, he never returned to Arkansas. However, this experience stuck with the young Nelson, and shaped his career for years to come. He continued to hone his skills, and became famous as a local celebrity. While not many knew of his performances outside Arkansas, he made it to the rock n' roll Hall of Fame as a performer who tried to pursue Elvis' glory.

Relationships
    Katsushika Hokusai (Saber), Mysterious Idol X Alter:
    "Eh? You had a Vegas event AND an idol event already!?"
    "Without us!? The nerve!"
    "We demand a rerun!"
    "Nobubu!"

Miss Crane:
    "True, an iconic dress code is part of what makes a star, well... a star."
    "Separating a star from their outfit is like seeing an Elvis impersonator without his pompadour!"
    "Hold up, I'm pretty sure we have more defining features outside the pompadour, actually..."

Most female Servants:
    "So... are you lonesome tonight~?"

Hessian Lobo:
    "Ay, now that's a hound dog if I've ever seen one!"
    "That reference feels a bit forced... and it's lookin' pretty pissed at you now."
    "Nobubu..." *hides behind Kaufman's legs*

Michael Jackson, Buddy Holly, Freddie Mercury:
    "I see, so the people called them 'Kings' as well, huh... Aside from Holly, who I've heard about back then, their images are pretty different compared to what I had in mind. Still, they're undeniably talented though. Even if they can't fully measure up to Elvis himself, I gotta give them credit when it counts!"

Anna Anderson:
    "Hoo boy, I'm all too familiar with a story like this one... lemme guess, this lass here wanted to become a star or something like that, but she got way too tangled up in the people's demands that she lost herself in the process. Just goes to show you that the world of showbiz ain't always as bright as it's cracked up to be."

John Logie Baird:
    "Er, a joint concert on live TV? Gosh, it's been forever since I've done that..."
    "Now, now, a true rockstar wouldn't back down from a challenge like this. We wholeheartedly accept!"
    "Sheesh, hopefully I haven't become too rusty over the years... still, I guess it won't hurt to show off every now and then."
    "Nob, Nob!" (determined)

Servants with resurrection-type Noble Phantasms:
    "I suppose you might be wondering why we don't have an ability like that, despite the conspiracies saying how Elvis could have faked his death, huh..."
    "Sure, the true Elvis might have a Noble Phantasm like that, but we believe it's all bull!"
    "Right, the King left us on August 16th, 1977. His memories lived on to the present day, but to suggest he would fake his death in some outlandish conspiracy? Frankly, we believe it's a disservice to his character."
    "That's why we refuse to use a Noble Phantasm like that, even if we do have one!"
    "Nob, Nob, Nobbu!"

Bond CE
    A King Standing Upon the Shining Stage

Source

Elvis Presley was a star. One of the best America had ever known.
    His music touched the hearts of millions, not just Americans. He's a universal hit, basically
    Everyone knows that much. Everyone knows the tale of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock n' Roll.
    However, to us, he was...

"A friend."
    "A fan."
    "Nobbu."
    "A teacher."

Behind his confident, iconic performances, he was...

"A very conflicted man."
    "A person who drowned in misery."
    "Nobbu."
    "An idol I aspire to be, not just as a rockstar, but as a person."

It seems there is more to the King beyond his brilliance atop the shining stage.

Creator's Notes
    Well, this sure was... something. I fully intended this to be a shitpost, but it looks like they turned out a bit more serious than I initially expected. Even now I can't fully believe I actually pulled this off, because of how absurd the entire premise of this Servant is. At the end of the day, this is still a shitpost though, so don't take it too seriously.

- I guess they'd loosely qualify as a "mentor" too, since they're teaching the Master to become the next King of Rock? Then again, with that logic, pretty much every Watcher we have so far would qualify.

- I had some trouble figuring out the identities of the shadows when I first thought of this sheet. The Elvis Nobbu was a very obvious joke I thought of pretty early in the development. Cash was also included pretty early on. The other two, however... I came across Nelson first and decided to give him the 'straight man' role. However, there's little to no info beyond him being one of the earliest impersonators, that concert in Arkansas, and him making it to the Hall of Fame. I had to dig much deeper for info on the guy, and a small part of his lore is still purely written from my own imagination. The last shadow to be included is Kaufman, and as a fellow celebrity, I struggled to differentiate him from Cash. Then I found the mostly satirical, tongue-in-cheek style of his humor, and developed the rest of his character from there. If anyone's vaguely related to the shadows in question, or if they belong to Elvis' estate, pls don't copyright strike me for butchering their character, thanks.

- An earlier idea I had for a faceclaim before I thought of including Kaufman was Johnny Bravo, he'd fit the image of 'a guy who lives on his own terms'. However, the hair color didn't match (even if Elvis was naturally blonde before he dyed his hair brown at some point), and I couldn't figure out who his character should be.

- I came across two Elvis sheets in the older threads while searching for inspiration on this one. One of them has an NP that allows him to summon the entirety of Las Vegas, which I feel was just too massive for Elvis, much less his impersonators. So while I kept the connection to Vegas, it's only shown as an extra effect of his first Skill. The second Elvis sheet was Royd's and it has that resurrection-type NP based on the conspiracies. It was such an obvious idea, but it didn't sit right with me (and with the shadows' characters), so I justified why they wouldn't have it in that relationships section.

- In case some of you hadn't heard it before, the Skill names were taken from the opening lyrics of Blue Suede Shoes, and I had to turn my brain around to think of Skill effects that tie in with the name. I sprinkled a few more song references throughout the sheet, though I wish I could've put more. Curse my limited imagination!

- Looking through Delrey's extra class compendium, with this sheet, I have surpassed Vance and Kamerad as the one King of Watchers in this forum. Worship me, peasants.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 14th, 2021 at 10:52 AM.