Page 255 of 620 FirstFirst ... 155205245250253254255256257260265305355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Woohoo, my first servant documented in the main thread! one day i'll make a sheet just for fun for this one, but for now, i'll take that little victory

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    man, you really took three badass beefcakes in modern anime history and fused them into one. The way you describe the Picts is interesting, I never heard of them. Entertain me more with lore about them
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    man, you really took three badass beefcakes in modern anime history and fused them into one. The way you describe the Picts is interesting, I never heard of them. Entertain me more with lore about them
    Aw shucks.

Hopefully you won't have to wait super long for the next one. Although in many ways Óengus is the total opposite of Hueil: being historical rather than mythical, being deeply Christian instead of Pagan and coming towards the end of the Pict dominance rather than the early days.

But since I already wrote Hueil as a meathead beefcake, I will have to tap into the Django with Óengus and have him drag his coffin around after all.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Fate just makes them a bunch of Xenomorphs according to Mordred instead of a tribe of warriors/humans

British Onis essentially. Ogres? Well whatever
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 10th, 2021 at 02:17 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Fate just makes them a bunch of Xenomorphs according to Mordred instead of a tribe of warriors/humans

British Onis essentially. Ogres? Well whatever
    Sadly cant they just depict them as British aboriginals they were . Beside your last servant was quite good.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The way you describe the Picts is interesting, I never heard of them. Entertain me more with lore about them
    Picts IRL where the group of Celtic-speaking tribes who lived in what's currently North and East Scotland, just north of rivers Forth and Clyde, during Britain's late Iron Age and early Middle Ages.

In Fate/ they were a group (species?) of mystical weirdos that looked like this and that's sorta all we know.

Blog Entries
    thank you, thats enlightening. they do look weird tho. TM in action i guess

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Author Notes!
    Here's the version I made of Vance's Berserker Enchanted Moura for my El Dorado Lostbelt. Not quite the same character. Rather, you can think of these as the perfect rivals for his character in the future installments of the story itself. As always, I'd like to thank Vance for letting me use this concept. And hope enjoys these!
    Guardians of the Golden City

“Servant, beast, human… no matter who you are. Only the worthy are allowed to set foot in El Dorado! All who oppose our rightful law are to be purged without reservations from this world. For the glory of the Golden City.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Gatekeeper
    Saber / Berserker
    True Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.84m / 77kg
    Portugal / South America
    Myth / Lostbelt
    “Jewels… they complement gold nicely. Are pure and pretty to look at. You don’t have to risk them in battle. Like pretty little stars… jewels aren’t meant to be weapons. Jewel-like humans are the prettiest. They are the ones we should protect at all costs.”

Dislikes

“Blood. Filth which taints the luster of a treasure. Filthy Humans kill each other and soil our treasures with their bloody hands. El Dorado never had any need for filthy humans who can’t see its beauty past their greed.”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Command Cards
    Background

“Who… who am I?”

You are designated as ‘Moura Octava’. Your directive is to take up arms against the servants of Panhuman History and preserve the prosperity of our glorious empire at the behest of the King.

“Why?”

There will be no questioning regarding your functions, Moura Quarta. You are a modified living organism enhanced by the technological advancements of our glorious empire as the latest development in military expansion. A variant Ghost Liner rooted into a perfected vessel, wearing the treasures of El Dorado.

Failure is not an option.

Refusal to comply is not an option.

Your sole purpose is to stand before the enemies of the Empire and execute them as the rebellious scum they are. You must show no mercy or sympathy towards the enemy. You must not dwell on enemy words and must not sympathize with their feeble pain. You are a perfect organism who will lead the King’s Army against all who dare challenge it.

“I do not understand. Why do they rebel?”

They are remnants of a doomed world clinging to the fantasy of returning to it by destroying our own. Their delusions risk the existence of the Golden One. Therefore they must be crushed with extreme prejudice. As the guardian of El Doraro’s treasures, your purpose is to protect the golden city.

Repeat after me.

[I am Moura Quarta]

“I am Moura Quarta.”

[My purpose is to defend the Golden City]

“My purpose is to defend the Golden City.”

[Only the worthy may pass.]

“Only the worthy may pass.”

As the spirit protector of El Dorado you will be armed. As our mightiest soldiers, the Moura will defend the walls of the Golden City and exterminate all those who disobey the mandate of the Golden One. Though their origin may be that of a treasure guardian. El Dorado itself is a treasure which has been sought after for centuries.

As the Moura of El Dorado, their purpose is to obey the king.

As the warriors of the Golden City, they exist to defend the prosperity of El Dorado.

Those who oppose them… must be exterminated.

“I am Moura Quarta. Guardian of El Dorado. Only those who are worthy may pass. Those who rebel against the righteous authority of the Golden City must be exterminated.”

Good.

You are ready.

[Moura Segunda. Take Quarta to Level 0. Properly arm her and instruct her. The next Selection is upon us.]

Moura Tercera

Personality

“Those humans... heroes... why must they struggle against us? Don't they see that we are the reward they have been fighting their entire lives for? A perfect kingdom where humans need not soil their hands with acts of filth. Where they can devote themselves to remaining pure and free of struggle? I don't understand them.”

The Moura exist as the appointed guardians of El Dorado. Spirits whose purpose is to defend the treasures of the Golden City and award those who are judged worthy of possessing them. Similar to Valkyries of Norse mythology, the Moura act as a collective who judge the ‘value’ of humans based on their inherent qualities before moving to capture and add them to their hoard.

As servants of the Golden King. They were spawned from who they believe to be the original Moura of El Dorado, before she was divided into many pieces by the King in order to create a group of sentinels who would solely obey him and protect the Golden City in his stead.

Though they are a collective, each Moura finds something different to value humans by.

Primera values human experiences.

The more a human has experienced, the more it has suffered and lived through life, the more valuable they are.

Segunda values strength.

Humans only have value when they are able to conquer challenges through their own strength. She sees no value in someone feeble or weak. Those who have power are worthy of collecting.

Tercera values aesthetics.

She has an eye for physical beauty, able to see through all falsehoods. A human only has value when their physical appearence matches the standard through which she judges acceptable. By comparing them to herself. If they are found to be wanting, she will simply ignore them even if their lives are in danger.

Quarta values innocence.

A human only has value when they don’t partake on activities which soil the spirit and the mind. Unlike all her sisters, who see humans as goods to peruse and purchase as they like, she is the only one who sees them as materials to craft to her own image. Meaning she is more likely to interact with them than the others beyond rendering their judgement.

As a collective, they value each other as sisters, but have moments where their standards clash. Though they are aware that originally, only one of them existed, they cannot tell why they became fragmented.

Only that their mission remains the same.

Collect valuable humans worthy of their treasure. Oversee the ordeals of the Four Gods who safeguard the gates to the Golden City, and protect it at all costs.

“The one from Panhuman History. The Moura who was summoned by the heroes. She must know why they struggle needlessly. Why has she chosen to side against us, her brethren when all it will cause is more blood and filth? What is it that I can't see that they can?"

Moura Segunda

Class Skills

Territory Defense - [C]

A Skill defining the Gatekeeper Class. It denotes the ability to steadfastly guard a designated location. While the user remains in position, their defensive capabilities receive a significant boost. At the same time, the Skill’s effects are dependent on the Gatekeeper’s ability to repel invaders - should the user let intruders through, the effects of Territory Defense would be lost.

Magic Resistance - [A]

A signature skill of the Gatekeeper Class. It’s high rank owing itself to the many defensive mystic codes and replica Noble Phantasms which Moura Octava is clothed on. Despite being inferior to the originals, a replica of a high level noble phantasm still provides significant defense against magical damage, though it can be bypassed by the higher levels of offensive magecraft.

Personal Skills

Svalinn II - [C]

An imaginary replica of the fable Shield of the Sun from norse mythology. It is merely a lump of gold shaped like a disk which has received the name of Svalinn. However, as El Dorado is considered the greatest hoard of treasures in the world. All replicas made within gain a degree of the original’s power. Svalinn’s protection against heat and ability to collect and release sunlight included, but lower in rank.

Talaria II - [D]

The winged sandals of Hermes, the Greek God of messengers. Or at least… a replica cast in priceless gold with similar effects. It allows the wearer to move on land, sea and air without issue, while at the same time granting a limited version of Hermes’ legendary speed.

Golden Sword Chrysaor - [C]

Patterned after the fictional sword of the hero Artegall, said to have been forged from one of Zeus’ Lightning Bolts. This sword contains shades of the original ‘Golden Sword’ wielded by the likes of Chrysaor and the goddess Demeter from greek mythology. An imaginary construct containing the concept of ‘armed combat’ and ‘divinity’ and ‘lightning’.

Child of Nature - [A]

Traditionally a spirit which protects treasures and rewards those who find them. Moura is a spirit which embodies the ‘hope and greed’ of humans who seek gold and riches of the land. Her body, however, has since been traded for a perfect physical incarnation wearing the ‘treasures of the land’.

Moura Primera
    Noble Phantasm
    El Dorado: Treasure Hoard of the Golden City
    B-Rank / Anti-City

The Enchanted Moura’s true ability as guardians of the City of Golden is not to protect it.

Rather, it could be said that the Golden City serves as proof of their existence, and that rather than them being summoned by the city to protect it, the city appeared as a result of the spirits of gold and treasure. Their collective presence overwrites reality itself to create a ‘city of treasures’ which reflects the desires and dreams of adventurous humans.

So long as the spirits exist, El Dorado will remain.

So long as El Dorado remains, the Enchanted Moura cannot be defeated.

This connection also extends itself to the many treasures which the seven Enchanted Moura of El Dorado use in order to fight. One could say that everything a human considers a ‘treasure’ has a replica which exists within the hoard of the Golden City. And the Enchanted Moura, as guardians of that very same treasure, have the authority to use them in battle.

They possess no skills outside of their status as spirits of the ‘earth’s wealth’ and humanity’s hopes and desires given shape. Thus the only way they can fight and protect themselves is through the powers of the massive hoard of mystic armaments which exists in El Dorado.

Compared to the originals, they would be inferior replicas.

However, El Dorado is an ‘infinite hoard’ of replicas which replenishes itself even if its treasures are lost or destroyed in battle.

So long as the Moura remain alive, so too will the Golden City.

So long as the Golden City remains standing, they will never run out of armaments.

Relationships
    ‘Delfinger Nesthesia’

“The mage of the Kingdom of Trees. We do not know if he is an ally or enemy. He seeks the continued success of our world, yet refuses to join our Empire. After we purge the world of foolish rebels who seek to oppose our empire, he will be forced to see reason and join the Golden King.”

The Golden King

“The glorious King who will lead our Empire of Gold. He will crush those who foolishly rebel against the righteous authority of the Golden City and purge the world of those unworthy of our treasures.”

“Our court jester. A man lost in his search for merriment and intoxication. An inferior guardian who does as he pleases against the orders of our King. Nonetheless… his power cannot be thrown aside carelessly. There is still a need for him.”

God of the South Gate

“The Tree of Paradise. Our judge, jury and executioner who roots out the corruption in men’s hearts and cleanses them of all sin. Truly the only guardian whose words we may take at face value. His continued existence is paramount to the triumph of the Golden King.”

Goddess of the West Gate

“A wild goddess who regards everything as a game. She fights, kills, sleeps and eats by instinct and is driven to seek out and test the strong. Her ordeals are the most difficult to pass, but yield the most promising recruits. Many of our brothers and sisters were born from those who passed her tests.”

“The rebellious goddess who seeks to protect humanity. She serves as a warning for all who seek to take the treasures of the Golden City. Serve or die. Resistance is fruitless before our power.”

Ritsuka Fujimaru

“The survivor of a doomed world. Master of Chaldea, your value is like that of a diamond in the rough amidst a sea of coal. You are deemed worthy of becoming one of us, a citizen of the Golden City. All you need to do… is relinquish fanciful dreams of ever returning to your old world.”

“The Moura summoned by Panhuman History. She could be considered our sister with how similar we are to each other. At the same time… I cannot help but feel envious. Why is she allowed to walk the world and freely choose what she wishes to protect? Why are we, the Moura of El Dorado, trapped here?”

Quarta cannot understand this being.

Why is it that she can move freely and choose for herself what is valuable and should be protected? Who gave her permission to leave her treasure and become more than a simple guard?

She cannot accept an existence which invalidates her own.

She wishes to see her.

Talk to her.

Understand if perhaps… her sisters and her were mistaken all this time.

Blog Entries
    Wow, cool take having skills related to replicas of golden artifacts and the NP is a cool way to connect them to the lostbelt.

Blog Entries
    *sees you made Gatekeeper*
    *adds Gatekeeper to my Compendium*
    *sees you are now a King of Gatekeeper Candidate as well*
    *you technically made several Gatekeepers in one, granting you the crown*
    mfw

I always had a fable for white/gold looks, so your formatting today was incredibly pleasing to the eyes for me. The sprinkled Faceclaims here and there was a smart and good idea.
    You basically made a semi-mob character like the valkyries, cool thing. Their existence is weird, one asks the question what came first, el dorado or the Moura, what is their true relevance, because they are new additions. And what are their numbers? 4 or 8? Octava or Quarta?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Huh. Coula have swore I wrote up to four. Must have gotten autocorrected at some point. Thanks for catching onto that.

The Moura were inspired by Vance's Moura. So this is basically me doing a version of his idea that would fit with what I'm writing. Whether they'll feature in story or not, I'll decide when I actually get around to writing it. But I'm glad that they integrated well enough that people might think that was always the plan!

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    OH GOD DISCORD LIGHT MODE AARGH MY EYES

(jokes aside, brilliant work as usual, it's genuinely impressive how much you've upped your game with the Come To Brazil project)

Blog Entries
    Moura : Really interesting and well made Wyvern do you make now also the other Mouras ? And i admit it has gotten on the idea of establishing beside the General Kings also a set of Guardians in my Armenian Lostbelt . So thank you for the idea .

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A rough translation of the new Pretender's profile just came out, and it doesn't look like he has any new Class Skills specific to the class, not even Camouflage. This... complicates a Pretender candidate I have in mind.

At the risk of offending canon, I think I'll keep Camouflage as a Pretender Class Skill for now, since it wouldn't make sense for a Pretender not to have a Skill that allows them to, well... pretend.

Blog Entries
    Honestly, that is a good idea. I might also search for guardians in my lostbelt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    A rough translation of the new Pretender's profile just came out, and it doesn't look like he has any new Class Skills specific to the class, not even Camouflage. This... complicates a Pretender candidate I have in mind.

At the risk of offending canon, I think I'll keep Camouflage as a Pretender Class Skill for now, since it wouldn't make sense for a Pretender not to have a Skill that allows them to, well... pretend.
    well if we look at his summon quote when you cleared the LB it is clear he retains memories, the cat is out of the bag, so distortion is not necessary.
    In my mind Faker is a Class we use to 'deceive' the readers and hide the identity through the collapse texts, while Pretender is the cinematic approach where at the end we reveal the true identity through some kind of trigger. They do not truly 'distort', they truly 'believe' or rather 'become' the hero they played.
    Faker is playing Hero X knowingly (kinda), while Pretender believes to be Hero X until the end when he is not anymore. So i can see why Distortion is not a must for Pretenders imo.

I think it is interesting how Pretender is a reverse Alter-Ego in both concept and mechanic. And they have that thing going on with Foreigners, which makes it really interesting to me.

Furthermore I think Pretenders 'summon' their other part similar how we choose Pseudo-Servants.
    Isnt there a ??? Class skill btw? perhaps that is the skill yet to be revealed that explains more about the class. And grants the ability to actually change class container. In my headcanon the 'class pretend' ability is somewhere sprinkled in the skills or NP, perhaps somewhat comparable what makes someone a Teacher Class in the Wyvern-verse

Edit: the ??? skill is Anti-Humanity, but doesnt sound like it belongs to the class itself
    Last edited by DelRey; August 11th, 2021 at 07:57 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, now that's a shame, the figure in question fits the Class' criteria on a broader stroke (a "hero" who accomplishes things through deceit and trickery, and someone who opposes the Human Order itself), but it doesn't seem to hit the more intricate requirements for the class (as they knowingly pretended to be someone else, albeit they only adopted this new identity as a Servant as opposed to doing it in life).

Either I wait for the mats for more details on the class (which is unlikely, since this figure may or may not be tied to a vague Halloween project I have in mind), or I'll just take the old-fashioned way and write them as a Faker instead...
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 11th, 2021 at 08:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    hmm. Becoming the first Pretender Sheet is a big thing, so you have to be confident that they truly fit.
    But if it is for halloween you still have several weeks ahead of you. I did not play FGO, but how fast did they dish out Servants of a new class? Perhaps they release another one soon-ish

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    hmm. Becoming the first Pretender Sheet is a big thing, so you have to be confident that they truly fit.
    But if it is for halloween you still have several weeks ahead of you. I did not play FGO, but how fast did they dish out Servants of a new class? Perhaps they release another one soon-ish
    Would tricksters like Loki fit this class would you say Delrey ?

Blog Entries
    yeah kinda, kinda not. idk. It would be a boring choice imo. Loki is the first thing that pops into peoples mind when it comes to trickery and deceiving so seeing a Faker or pretender Loki is just whatever

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.