Page 40 of 620 FirstFirst ... 30353839404142455090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sorry but i live in a area were peanut butter repectively peanuts in general play virtually no role in the Nutrition .
    Nah it's fine, I just used this food because it's a classic dog stereotype that almost everyone can associate (kinda like a bone?) here where I live no one consumes peanut butter too.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is one of the servants that Shiki offered some Infos a while back , ihope that i have made something good out of it and a small hint beforehand :no compound skills.

Milon of Croton
    (Berserker)

Jarhaha ! Servant Berserker Milon is annuncing himself before you Sorcerer,now either guide me to the Stage or banquet !

Ascensions

Level up: "The weights become lighter !"

Ascension 1:he adds his attire an Wrestler belt and his braceletts are getting thicker

"Now are you gaze upon the six times Periodonike ! Hahahharr! "

Ascension 2 : He now wears a Lion themed cloak with an connected Lion-Mask

"Fear not because i am here Master ,Milon of Croton stands in full Glory !"

Last Ascension: He is seen sitting on a tree stump drinking from his bottle and Looking thoughtfull at the raising Moon with his Mask and cape put up the thorns on his Sword which lean on an Tree behind him.

"Thanks for enduring the Hardships together Master i know that can be difficult to handle but the times are sometimes hard withhin the Circle or outside , sit down beside me and let our thoughs fly wth Stars"

Height:215 cm
    Weight:159~ kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil/Lawful Good
    Attribute:Man
    Weapons:His Body as unit,a Thorny Sword
    Other Qualifying Classes:Caster
    Likes:Tasty dishes (especially meat based),victories in all senses,himself,wise People,People with insight
    Dislikes:bad Cuisine,loses ,haughty People with no Spine,cowards,those who threats Sages
    Talents/Hobbies:Body Training obtimation,to Keep ones Body in prime state,To think About the truth of the world
    Compatible Masters:Bazet McFraga Remitz,Shirou Emiya
    Parameter:
    Strenght:A
    Endurance:B+
    Agility:C+
    Luck:C
    Mana:C
    NP:B

Background and Personality

Milon was Born in the Standing of the noble circles evidenced by his participation in the games which were reserved for members of aristocratic families at that time.

Milon is through his summoning as Berserker seemingly not great impede in his intellect nor in spech as he is in the full possesion of his Rhetoric though he still was already in life no man of inspiring great Speches or one that had the abbillity to fully dive beyond the veil of mundanity to the truth despite his present intelect which especially later was doubted.

He is heavily confident in himself and his abbillities ,as he sees himself as the strongest Man after Herakless. He sees all other Warriors which doesnt posses blood of Gods as inferior to himself.Which result that he is rather enragged if he should be pressured but even then does he behave as if the fight would be a martial Show where he Plays a while the inferrior to not only give the Opponent (Servant) the Feeling of safety until he counter suddenly.

He is despite his rather enhanced stubbornes and Fighting thirst still able to use certain strategies withhin on battle though as Berserker he is greatly inclined to Punch first look if its sufficient and if not again punch and then to try to evaluate it finer.Also is if he should Encounter other Greek Servants will he ask them if they have heard of Milon of Croton the most famous of Periodonike if not will he be enraged and eager to demonstrate his prowess but should they heard of him then will he ask them playfully if they want a sign (seriously).

He is also outside of the fights mostly centered to wait for the next on by Training despite his beings as servant as he still follows his extreme Training Regime.and beside that to devour massive amounts of Food and Drinks ,besides he has Always a bottle of wine .Regardless where he is summoned oes he like to know if Sport and especially Fighting Sports are which he then would like to spectate and perhaps even participate so one should try to advise not to do it .(Maybe a Command seal could be neccesary.)

He is normaly quite irritable and short tempered so is he at times difficult to handle so should one bump in him would it be neccesary that the one would be advised to bow and apologise correctly.Despite that he as B erserker has no hesitations to crush those that dare to provoke him has he still some Moral Points as he never would harm childrenn or clearly weak People like old People or women in that case would he shrugging pardon if they would Anger him and in the case those People would Need help like if the would be robbed or threatened will he immediatly jump to help and defend them with a line like,

"you try to take from the helpless ,you Coward then Show me your guts against one that can fight for himself!"

In that case is he determined to mutiliated(or heavily injury the aggresor if they should try to run away or if they not surrender.

Despite that through Mad Enhancement his more intelectual side is inhibited is this side still emerging from time to time especially if he should witness beautifull scenery like a Waterfall or a nature Panorama will he calmly sit down on a Rock and ponder About the nature where he even Display an Deep intellect that noone would expect him to have here a excerpt of his thoughts,

*sips a gulp from his bottle*"say Master have you thought why the River flows on this track or why at one side of the hills Trees are growing freely durinng mere meter away barely one can took root? the nature and world is truly a Thing of wonders ,sometimes did i envied Pythagoras for his abbillity to look at the truth behind but i also think that perhaps i couldnt handle this weight of insight…"

In These rare Moments does he appear like one other Man and he Display an aura similar to the Fist Monks of the far east.in the case of that he should be summoned as Caster would this side be the more present one.

This s also thie reason for his Respect towards Scholars which would also appear if he should ncounter especially Greek philosophers as other servants then would he he be curious to have a conversation and to hear their views on the truth of the world and he would even prefer to spare the philosopher servant despite the fact that in a Grailwar they would be opponents or enemies which is also founded that he in life was personally befriended Pythagoras and was his self Chosen Guardian as the Philosopher was some figures a thorn in their eyes but the the higher ups of Croton didnt dare to Approach Pythagoras directly as Milon holded Military Standing and they knew that in whole Greece no Mercenary would have the strenght to overcome Milon .Out of this Reason where his house the Meeting Point of the pythagorean as they there enjoyed his personal protection .

Demeanor towards the Master:

He is initially a difficult to handle servant as he fundamentally do what he wants aswell that he is rather ignorant for the commands of his Master atleast at the start as he sees that as Champion he doesnt need advise from a novice ,it would be different if his Master should happen to be a "Combat-Mage" especially if they are having Martial Art incorporated in their Repertoire hen would he out of curiousity lend them his ear and listen for their advise.

During his Moments when his Intelectual side is appearing does he like to discuss About their each idealogies with his Master and would like to hear About their past and if they regret some deeds they did.If his Master does impress him enough will he trust him more and be more cooperative with them.

After a while will he if he trust his Master will he treat him/her more like a friend and "from time to time" follow their lead .if he should perceive his Master as Evil will he he without hesitatitation kill them and accept that he will return where he was called from.

As he had one Daughter is he towards Childrenn very protective so should his Master happen to be one will he act like a heartly Father who will be treated with great care and he could be in anime Terms called "a Martial art Father which will strive to pass his techniques to the next Generation".

Relationships:

Pythagoras: "Ah my old friend , have you found answers About the truth ?If so shall be the moon our listener?"

Thales : "The first Man that opened us the door to the truth, know that you have Enlighted your fellow humen more then the Thunders of Zeus "

Herakless:"

Deianira:

Quetzalcoatl:

Astreae:

Li Shuwen:

skills
    Classkils:

Mad Enhancement :C+

All Parameter beside Luck or Mana are Ranked up ,at the cost of the most thoughts beside his side as "Wreslter" or better said is he through it rather "locked" in his Wrestler persona.

Personal-skills:

All Strenght lies in the Veins:A
    Is (seemingly) the Sublimation of the anecdote of how he bursted an intestinal string tied around his head by holding his breath and causing the forehead to swell,but in truth is it the mental art he developed out of the pythagorism that the Body is consisting of Units that are conected with each other.

This enables Milon to execute his whole physical power through no neccesary mechanical movement as he is able to direct the flow of his Muscle-Force direct withhin his Body like example wise is he able to break Handcuffs or chains simply by concentrade his fully force into his veins to break them or attack his opponents only with a Punch through on finger which possess the force of his whole Body which turns in effect his finger in one piercing Arrow.

Also s he able to use this principle of the physical force travel in armed Combat like can he use his Thorny club like Sword which would in the Hands of a normal Swordman be rather inefficient as ist actually Edge is not straight but Milon is able to concentrade and Focus the physical and kinetic Energy of the Momentum directly like example wise in the case he strike against the weapon of a other servant with his weapon or directly with his fist is he able to direct the Impact force through the weapon of the other Servant in an focused area in the Body of the Opponent .

the Rank of this skill does corespond with the Rank of ones Strenght Parameter.

Lifting from the Calf to the Bull:C

Is the representation of the anedote in which Milon carried a newborn calf every day until it was a four year Bull respectively the on it based Muscle Training principle,in effect does this skill provide a Bonus in the case he fight the same Opponent again or is confronted with the same Task again does he recieve some pus on the neccesary checks respectively a Bonus in the Damage he causes on the Opponent in both cases is it from the second coming in contact only a small bost but one that accumulates until it is a nearly gureented succes against the Task/Opponent (in Theory atleast as the amount of neccesary Encounters would be during the timeframe of a normal standart Grailwar difficult to reach).

Pankration:A
    Is the oldest European Martial art,which origin differ withhin the legends .Aswell whichs Focus lies in different strike and throwing techniques.

At this Rank it can be said that Milon truly Mastered the style of Pankration in all techniques from the beginner upto the expert Level techniques,which execution he demonstrated during his olympic chalenges.

Although would be the resourcefullness of martial arts decrease through Mad Enhancement is it a Special case as he is through instead locked in his Wrestler persona so are all aspects of his proweaa in Pankration untouched by Mad Enhancement.

Eye of Mind(True):B
    is an insight fostered through training and discipline,in Milons case is it the experience he accumulated during the years in the Wrestle Tournaments aswell his Military fights.Normaly would through the effects of Mad Enhancements this skill be atleast weakened but due to that his skills and dexterity are ingrained in Body and mind does it keep its full capacity.

Contradictory Mind:C

Symbolize the mentality of Milon of Croton,namely at one side the Vctory centred Wrestler and fighter who sees only Victory as Option and loaths any other Outcomes but one the other he is a highly thoughtfull Person who seeks the truth of he world beyond the mundane Things. At the Afternoon he spectates the down going Sun and the appearing Stars full of Questions and Explanation ideas ,at the next morning does he Train with the only thoughts of crushing his next foe .In the brunch with his Friends and fellow pythagorian he discuss the maters of the nature but mere steps outside the Tavern he shift into a Fighting Maschine.

Normaly would he have the Rank of A in this skill but due to the Influence of Mad Enhancement is his intelectual side greatly inhibited,thus did this skill lost some ranks.

Noblephantasm

Ta ypsilá pnévmata tou protathlití
    C+~B
    Anti-Causality
    Is the Sublimation of Berserkers anecdote where he found his demise as he was walking in a forest when he came upon a tree-trunk split with wedges. In what was probably intended as a display of strength, Milo inserted his hands into the cleft to rend the tree. The wedges fell from the cleft, and the tree closed upon his hands, trapping him and then attacked by predators and he was through his trapped stance unable to defend himself.

As Noblephantassm does it possess an all out effect as upon the release of the Name of this Noblephantasm does it enable Milon to ensure one gurenteed succes of either one Task or the defeating of one Opponent by bost all neccesary Parameters to ensure the succes of the Task . But in return does as aftereffect beside that he lose all Bosts he received does it is conceptually ensure that the next checks etc are failing so is normaly Milon only able to use it once in each incarnation as he then will find likely his end ,due to this drawback is Milon unwilling to ever activate it willingly .

notes
    i will later add an Relationship section

Feedback are welcomed especially i am curious About the from Shiki.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 22nd, 2020 at 03:12 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Milon: This is a quite good sheet. If not for the spelling/grammar issues (and even there you've improved somewhat) I really can't find any faults at all. Skills are creative and fit his legend well, and I like how you gave him a more intellectual personality (drawing from the stories where he was a friend of Pythagoras) than just the usual musclebound Berserker.

Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd get along (either in a fight or regular interaction) with my Commodus? Given they're both competitive fighters who modelled themselves after Heracles and had a bit of an ego problem (even though Commodus is far worse in that regard) and all.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Milon: This is a quite good sheet. If not for the spelling/grammar issues (and even there you've improved somewhat) I really can't find any faults at all. Skills are creative and fit his legend well, and I like how you gave him a more intellectual personality (drawing from the stories where he was a friend of Pythagoras) than just the usual musclebound Berserker.

Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd get along (either in a fight or regular interaction) with my Commodus? Given they're both competitive fighters who modelled themselves after Heracles and had a bit of an ego problem (even though Commodus is far worse in that regard) and all.
    Im the oppinon as that both are having interestingly quite similar states would her Coloseo Pravis doesnt greatly increase her strenght and as Milon will directly waste no time to enage her in close Combat where i would say he holds more practical experience especially if put on the "Stage" so would she by activating /\ just give him more mental bost unconciously and although she could take Eye of Mind would i say that she couldnt steal Milons All Strenght lies in the Veins skill as he is tied towards him .I can imagine that their fight would be óne where Willpower is more important than other factors presumably are both fall tired to their backs and praise the other one .

I would think that he would quite like Lucia Commodia as he respect her oppinions and her oppinion from Herakless, i could even think that he may be the sort of Father - figure she would have wished to had in llife. though i would be curious what she would think of his philosophical intelectual side ?

Blog Entries
    Assassin of New York

Attachment 14252
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Lancer, Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: America

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: B+

Height: 6'5
    Weight: 235 lbs
    Dislikes: Human men, magazines
    Talent: Rhetoric
    Natural Enemy: Humanity
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: Natural Stingers, Mandibles
    Catalyst: A dollop of honey

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: (B) Capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. The form Assassin is summoned in is not his true form but an enlarged body granted to him upon summon. He can reduce himself to his true form and become nearly imperceptible as a Servant. Most will dismiss him as just a common insect. He also gains the ability to hide himself amongst swarms of his own kind.

Personal Skills:

Defy Logic (Gravity): (B) A skill that denotes one as an entity whose existence contradicts known laws and theories about the universe. According to all known laws of aviation, Assassin should not be capable of flight, and yet at this rank he is able levitate and fly around at high speeds.

Stinger: (B) A skill possessed by those who have natural stinging weapons. It is not a skill in the traditional sense but more a fact of Assassin's biology and a trait common to other members of his species. His stinger can either be an annoyance to some targets or incredibly deadly to others, depending on how susceptible they are to the venom stored within. Deploying the stinger comes with a catch; once used, even if the target has not been killed or incapacitated, Assassin's death is almost certainly inevitable. Surviving requires making an exceptionally high LCK check and even if he does survive this skill becomes sealed away. Assassin never actually used his stinger in life, but his close friend did and much of Assassin's life was full of anecdotes where others of his kind would foolishly waste their sting on an unworthy target. Assassin is unlikely to use his stinger without being ordered by a Command Seal.

Human Dialogue: (B) A communication of intention with humans that speak a "language of words". It is not just the opposite of Animal Dialogue, it absolutely spits in the face of that skill. According to this skill, the intellect of animals not only improve but animals are able to convey complex ideas with nuance, like law, justice and ownership. Assassin was not the only member of his species to possess this skill but he became a great facilitator of dialogue between man and beast.

Lawyer: (B) A skill that denotes one's status as one who is knowledgeable in law and can defend clients and argue points in an effective manner within a legal setting. At this rank, Assassin can effectively advocate for the personhood of non-human entities and prove that the things they produce are not owned by humans. Assassin was a revolutionary who won his peoples' rights to ownership not through show of force but through understanding the ruling class's own legal system and using it against them.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Plan Bee
    ~The Seizure of all Plant Species Under the Sun~

Type: Anti-World
    Range: Unknown
    Max Targets: Uknown

Upon finding out that the vast majority of products his people made were being consumed frivolously by an elite upper class, Assassin staged a revolution and seized the means of production, ensuring his people's prosperity. Unfortunately his actions upset the balance of nature and threatened all life on the planet. Undoing his previous mistake he reinstated the status quo, with some caveats, ultimatley creating a better life for all creatures under the sun.

Through natural processes, Assassin exercises the use of his NP on a regular basis as he naturally drawn the the nectar contained in flowers, thus inducing pollination and ensuring the continuted existence of the necessary vegetation on Earth. However, upon invoking his NP's true name he can create an ever expanding "death field" around him, the outmost range of which is unknown. It is not a crystalization of Assassin's actions but rather a crystalization of the unforeseen consequences of those actions. Once inside the death field, all plant life withers away. As plants are symbolically the first step in the food chain this NP will target those first. Once all plant life has been eliminated the NP targets the creatures that eat the plants, followed by the creatures that eat other creatures and so on until it has eradicated all life in it's range. It is an NP that symbolizes a gross violation of the natural order. The NP itself moves slowly and its effects won't become apparent until a few days after activation. Assassin deeply fears the potential fallout of activating his NP as he made that mistake once before in his life and so will not use it willingly.

Lore:

Assassin's true name is Barry B. Benson from Bee Movie.
    https://sites.google.com/a/ausdg.us/...e-movie-script

Personality:

Assassin is laidback, outgoing and attempts to be funny. Most of his jokes never quite stick the landing. He also has a thing for human women and never dates within his own species.

Creator Notes:

I was too concerned with whether it could it be done when I should have asked myself should it be done.

Blog Entries
    ...wrong thread. This should go under the Create your own Modern Fiction Servants thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    ...wrong thread. This should go under the Create your own Modern Fiction Servants thread.
    If you have seen my Milon Dragolord then please tell me your oppinion About him .

unregarded that nice Train you have just besides !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 22nd, 2020 at 07:04 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:59 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin of Two Tails

"Hail, Master! I am Assassin, your Servant. Perhaps you are not that impressed? Well, I assure you, you will find then that your share is not so bad after all."

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: True/Neutral
    Region: France/japan
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Dislikes: Small spaces, being in debt, unnecessary violence
    Talent: Lying
    Armaments: Claws, ghostly fire
    Natural Enemy: Dogs, ogres

Stats

Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: A
    Mna: C
    Lck: A
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Presence Concealment(N/A): This is Skill is lost in favor of the Espionage Skill.

Personal Skills

Espionage(B): A Skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand Assassin's status, including mistaking her for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. The effect is lost once the user attacks.

Golden Rule(Gratitude)(A+): A Skill representing Assassin's ability to gather money, not to herself, but to her master. The effect is boosted if she genuinely feels a need to repay her Master in some way.

Animal Dialogue(C): Communication of intention with animals that do not speak The "language of words". However, even though Assassin herself was originally an animal, she rejected much of this part of her nature, leading to the skill being degraded. Complex nuances can not be conveyed, but usually, she is still able to reach a mutual understanding.

Ghostly Fire(B): A Skill born from the supernatural abilities Assassin inherited from the Phantom she was fused with. It allows her to manipulate what is called Hitodama, a special blue flame that is not as hot as normal fire but carries with it a powerful curse, leaving burns that cannot be healed through magecraft and lowering the targets Luck stat. Assassin can use the flames to perform ranged attacks, in the form of fireballs, or coat her limbs with it, increasing the strength of her Physical attacks.

Noble Phantasm

Exaltation of My Master
    Marquis De Carabas

A Noble Phantasm that represents Assassin as a Servant whose job is to help her Master go from a
    Lower Being
    peasent
    to a
    Higher Being
    Prince
    . An unusual Noble Phantasm, not design to be used by Assassin, but rather the one who summoned her.
    From the moment Assassin activates its effects, her current Master will cease being a normal human and be elevated to an existence similar in nature to a Servant. All of their Physical attributes will be increased to Servant level in accordance with their natural predisposition and previous abilities will be transformed to reach the Level of a Skill. This means that, for example, someone who casts Curses would receive the Skill Witchcraft, someone with a talent for gambling would receive the Skill Golden Rule, etc...
    Once it is in place, the process becomes irreversible and permanent. Because of that, Assassin will usually ask for expressed permission before using this Noble Phantasm, although that is not necessary.

Background

Assassin's identity is that of the titular character in the fairytale
    The Master Cat
    Le Maitre Chat
    , more commonly known as The Puss in Boots. She was originally a Phantom who could not be normally summoned a Servant, so to be able to manifest, her Spirit Origin combined with myths of the Japanese youkai
    Two-tailed Cat
    Nekomata
    which caused changes in her saint graph.
    Assassin's tale opens with the third and youngest son of a miller receiving his inheritance—a cat. At first, the youngest son laments, as the eldest brother gains the mill, and the middle brother gets the mules. The feline is no ordinary cat, however, but one who requests and receives a pair of boots. Determined to make her master's fortune, the cat bags a rabbit in the forest and presents it to the king as a gift from her master, the fictional Marquis of Carabas. The cat continues making gifts of game to the king for several months, for which she is rewarded.
    One day, the king decides to take a drive with his daughter. The cat persuades her master to remove his clothes and enter the river in which their carriage passes. The cat disposes of her master's clothing beneath a rock. As the royal coach nears, the cat begins calling for help in great distress. When the king stops to investigate, the cat tells him that her master the Marquis has been bathing in the river and robbed of his clothing. The king has the young man brought from the river, dressed in a splendid suit of clothes, and seated in the coach with his daughter, who falls in love with him at once.
    The cat hurries ahead of the coach, ordering the country folk along the road to tell the king that the land belongs to the "Marquis of Carabas", saying that if they do not he will cut them into mincemeat. The cat then happens upon a castle inhabited by an ogre who is capable of transforming himself into a number of creatures. The ogre displays his ability by changing into a lion, frightening the cat, who then tricks the ogre into changing into a mouse. The cat then pounces upon the mouse and devours it. The king arrives at the castle that formerly belonged to the ogre, and, impressed with the bogus Marquis and his estate, gives the lad the princess in marriage. Thereafter, the cat enjoys life as a great lord who runs after mice only for his own amusement.
    Although originally Assassin's appearance was that of a normal cat wearing boots, such form would make her identity very obvious. As such, she has made use of a specific trend in the current culture that apparently is connected to the legends of Nekomata and changed herself into the image of a "Catgirl" to better hide her identity.

Personality

Assassin always acts in a clumsy and ditzy way. She tries to give off the impression of being just a "cute and inoffensive cat". However, her true nature is that of a very smart and cunning trickster who rarely shows her true face.
    The only thing she does not fake is her loyalty to her Master. She values freedom and likes open space because she is still a wild animal at heart, but she is a loyal Servant and will never abandon her Master.
    She is not above tricking people, but cannot handle being in debt to others. Assassin will generally do her best to repay the kindness that is given to her, so long as it does not cause problems to her Master, that is.

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 23rd, 2020 at 03:36 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    An quite good servant Zero and the noblephantasm she have is a good idea i must say.

In return what do you think of my Milon ?

Blog Entries
    He is somewhat interesting, can't really say much more than that.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Rider of Nightmare

Servant, Rider. Consider this a formal contract"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region: Scandinavia
    Height: 145cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Dislikes: Liars, prideful kings, dumb people
    Talent: Witchcraft
    Armaments: Darkness
    Natural Enemy: King Vanlandi

Stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: B
    NP: C

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Caster's Natural rank is C, but she can artificially increase it through her own Magecraft.

Riding(A): All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Item Construction(C): Class Skill of the Caster Class. The Servant is Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a C rank. Gained through Double Summon.

Territory Creation(B): Class Skill of the Caster Class. At this level, the creation of a Workshop becomes possible. Gained through Double Summon.

Personal Skills

Double summon(C): A skill that allows servants to have characteristics of two different Classes. Rider gains access to the Skills of the Caster class, but at a lower capacity.

Affection of the Gods(C): A Skill that denotes one being loved by a male god. In Rider's case, it is the affection of Odin, the All-father, of whom she was a Mistress that bore two daughters. It grants a single rank-up to her Strength and Endurance stats, and increases the power of all spells she casts.

Witchcraft(A): A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds. Rider's Style of Magecraft is an old Shamanistic tradition from Scandinavia called Seidr. It allows one to peer into the future, Curse others to misfortune, disguise their own shape, and dispel other types of Magecraft.

Noble Phantasm

Night of the Mare
    Martrodth

Caster's Noble Phantasm and Mount. A Horrific creature said to visit men in their sleep to trample over them, its name is the origin of the term Nightmare.
    Although called a "Mare", it's form doesn't need necessarily to be that of an equine, and they are not even an actual member of the Phantasmal Species. Their true nature is that of a "Curse in physical form", and their appearance is more easily described as a shapeless lump of darkness. Although they do assume the form of a horse while being ridden, they can also change into other forms depending on the situation, like chains for restraining purposes or blades to use in melee combat.
    Because they are a Curse in physical form, beings with a high degree of Magical Resistance have an innate advantage against this being. They also seem to be weak to Holy Sacraments and light-based attacks in general.

Background

Rider's name is Huld. She is a character of Scandinavian Mythology mentioned in the Ynglinga saga, Sturlunga saga, and in late medieval Icelandic tales. A völva or seiðkona, that is a woman who practiced the seiðr, Caster was a mistress of Odin, the All-father, and the mother of the demi-goddesses Thorgerthr and Irpa. She may be l the same being as the Huldra and the German Holda.
    In the Ynglinga saga it is related that she was first hired to kill the Swedish king Vanlandi, by his wife Drífa. Caster cast a curse on him, and he became drowsy and laid himself down to sleep, she then set a
    Nightgmare
    Mare
    on him fo trample him to death, first breaking his legs, them crushing his skull.
    Later, she was hired by Vanlandi's grandchildren to kill his son Visbur, but she refused on account of not wanting ill-fortune to befall her for helping in a murder between the same kin.

Personality

Rider is a serious and impersonal person. She sees her summoning as a contract to fulfill, and will usually treat her Master with the coldness of an impersonal business relationship.
    However, she is attracted to knowledge and intelligence. A smart Master has a decent chance of bonding with her, should they try. Users of unorthodox or unique Magecraft may also attract her attention.
    But, in the end, she still will always put her self interests at first. There is absolutely no occasion where Rider would sacrifice herself by free will, even if she has a strong bond with her Master.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A couple weeks ago, Yu Mei-ren's mats got released and translated, which lead me to complain about Urobuchi's bullshit in another website, and as you can tell, halfway through it I got a Servant idea that I could try to expand upon. I equal parts love and hate how canon-compliant the most ridiculous parts of this Servant are, but this was a very fun little challenge nonetheless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momotarou

Class: Saber
    Source: Japanese folk tales
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 55kg

Strength: B+
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: C
    Magic: A+
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A

Negates all magecraft ranked A or lower.
    Modern mages are practically unable to harm him.

Riding: E

Momotarou is theoretically able to ride animals but prefers to have them as independent partners on the battlefield.

Personal Skills
    Incarnated Elemental: A

Due to the Elemental’s ability to share Mana with Nature, he’s able to draw from the world’s inexhaustible supply of magical energy instead of what’s stored in his body. However, as long as he’s limited by his humanoid form, his infinite supply is tied to a limited output. The actual amount of mana he can put into use remains within the limits of humanoid Heroic Spirits.

Vampirism: C

He’s able to to plunder a fixed amount of energy from any lifeform (be it animal, plant or whatever else). This is technically not bloodsucking, but this ability made his species be seen as vampires and persecuted by generations of Executors.

Animal Dialogue: B

He’s able to come to a mutual understanding with animals who don’t have language. This doesn’t make the animals any more intelligent, so complex nuances may be missed on them. Due to his nature as spirit of nature, Momotarou could develop strong bonds of companionship with his trio of animal followers.

Natural Body (Xian): A

A composite between Natural Body and Xian Yumin.
    Momotarou is described in his legends an unusually healthy and energetic young boy, born with strength beyond the human limit. The regenerative immortality of the Tianxian species is reinforced by this fame, giving a boost to his Strength and Endurance parameters.

Noble Phantasm
    Sword of Second Chances
    Kaishintou

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1
    Max. Targets: 1 person

As he departed to exterminate the onis in Onigashima, Momotarou received two items from the couple who raised him. The old man gave him a weapon. The katana he used during his grand battle. Not a low-quality blade by any means but still just an ordinary sword until the story of Momotarou was attached to it.

Momotarou’s legend has him overpowering the onis but ultimately choosing to settle issues peacefully and offering the onis a chance for redemption instead of slaying them. Imbued with this anecdote, the katana gained the ability to inflict mighty super effective damage against the Oni kind, while simultaneously making this damage never lethal.
    In other words, this sword has the power to keep onis hanging at 1HP.

Three vassals fed kibidango
    Inusarukiji

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 90
    Max. Targets: 30 people

As he departed to exterminate the onis in Onigashima, Momotarou received two items from the couple who raised him. The old woman gave him a sachet containing 3 kibidangos. As an immortal with no real need for food, Momotarou decided the 3 hungry animals he found along the way should be eating the dangos in his stead. The dog, monkey and pheasant fed by him decided to repay his kindness by accompanying him in his dangerous journey. This Noble Phantasm takes the form of the 3 kibidangos that can be exchanged for summons of his legendary partners as familiars.

In his raid of Onigashima, Momotarou made best use of his animal friends by using the pheasant for aerial surveillance, making the monkey climb the walls and unlock the gates from inside, then have the dog rushing inside as the leading attacking force. As the trio was upgraded from normal animals to Heroic Spirit familiars, they had their physical abilities vastly increased, fangs/peck sharpened and were equipped with high Rank skills to allow them to still perform their tasks in Servant-level battles.
    Namely, the monkey got Presence Concealment, the pheasant got Territory Infringement and the dog got Magic Resistance.

Character
    Personality:

A young-looking man with a strong conviction. He’s emphatic and diplomatic to a troublesome degree. Due he’s most famous experience with impulsiveness, he now only gets into action after he takes his time to decide what’s the best ending possible for everyone involved, and often overcomplicates problems that could easily be solved through defeating the enemy. He’s perfectly aware that he’s choosing to take the difficult path but he’s too confident in his beliefs that unconditional kindness can bring different people together to ever waver.

In the down time, he acts a lot more like the clueless, lively, and fun-loving brat he’s usually portrayed as in his legends. Being raised in a humble lumberjack family in a rural family, Momotarou learned to find enjoyment in the most trivial things and finds more complex forms of entertainment often hard to understand, but he’s always willing to try.

He’s a big fan of how modern media portrays onis as tragic villains, as he feels it’s making up for the bad reputation his own story brought them.

Motivations and attitude towards the Master:

Momotarou is very likely to cooperate with any Master’s objective, but has a fair chance of not cooperating with the Master’s intended methods. That is because he is determined to solve all conflicts in a way that benefits both sides, or at least doesn’t permanently damages either. He’s perfectly willing allow himself or his Master to take the “losing” side of deal if it means not destroying the opposing side. Of course, he’s not a Berserker, so he won’t be too unreasonable about it, but he still does what he can to stick to his convictions.

He has no wish for the Grail. His dream is the eternally peaceful coexistence between Gaia and Alaya, but he knows that’s far beyond the Grail’s reach. Instead, he strives for this goal the slow and hard way, helping whoever is in need until a comfortable balance between the two sides is reached, no matter how many millenia it takes.

Dialogue examples:

“I really miss my human family. We live a simple life and felt like this was all we needed. Grandpa and Grandma could tell I was not like them and even then were kind enough to share the little they had with me. They are not in the Throne of Heroes, but I believe they represent best what a real hero should be. “

“I’m now a guardian of Human Order but I can’t help empathizing with the other side. No matter what happens, I still want to believe we don’t need to hurt each other. ”

“Yeah, I know very well how bothersome my conviction can be. But I assure it’s a lot better than pointlessly second-guessing who you’re supposed to protect. ”

“You know, it’s sorta bothering me know that I never gave names to the dog, the monkey and the pheasant. Any suggestions, Master?”

Lore
    Historical character and figure:

Momotarou’s tale starts when an elderly lady is doing her regular laundry and happens to find what seemed to be a giant peach floating across the river. She took the unusual fruit home to share it with her husband, but for their surprise, it contained a human-looking boy instead of a seed. Despite their age and financial conditions, the elderly couple agreed to raise the boy as their grandson, naming him Momotarou after the fruit he came from.

Unbeknownst to them, the peach that gave birth to Momotarou was a fruit of the legendary Fusang Tree of Chinese myth, a mechanism used by the Planet to spread its Counter Force. These incarnations of the Fusang Tree are called by many names: Tianxian, Zhenren, Yumin; but the world of magecraft refers to his kind as True Ancestor, the planet’s sense of touch. Since these Elementals are born without awareness of their nature, Momotarou was raised as a normal boy with some abnormal abilities.

Momotarou lived a humble but happy and fulfilling life with his human grandparents for a few years, until his village started getting ravaged by onis. Furious with the situation, Momotarou decides to exterminate the onis at their own fortress in Onigashima. During his travel, he meets a monkey, a pheasant and dog, who choose to accompany him in his journey after being fed the kibidango given by Momotarou’s grandmother as a parting gift.
    Momotarou stormed Onigashima and succeeded in overpowering the ungodly beings, but ultimately decided to offer them a chance of redemption instead of exterminating them as he was determined to do in the beginning of his journey. By moving away from his human connections and reaching the land of the inhumans, Momotarou began to slowly realize his role in the planet’s nature. He was a being not made to protect humanity from its surroundings, but to protect his surroundings from humanity. The damage was mostly already done by the time his nature started conflicting with his nurture, so Momotarou settled the conflict by making the defeated oni give away some of their treasures as compensation for the village’s damages and agree to stay away from human territory.

Momotarou stayed with his family until the end of their lifespans. Afterwards, he wandered away from the village and tried to contemplate alone how to reconciliate the love he felt for the humans in his life with his duties as an Elemental. The answer to his dilemma came as his karma caught up to him. The inhuman who once hunted inhumans pretending to be a protector of humanity was hunted by true protectors of humanity: the Holy Church’s Executors. Unlike the onis of Onigashima, Momotarou was far stronger than his pursuers and could easily defeat them if he wanted to, but having experienced the other side of this conflict before, he was incapable to bring himself to fight back.

Reminded of his previous version of this conflict, Momotarou started seeing his hasty last-minute decision of settling things peacefully with the oni as the right thing to do and proposed as similar deal with the Executors. He was part of Gaia’s Counter Force and had attained a fair share of fame within the human realm, which made him easily capable of switching sides to Alaya’s Counter Force. With the Holy Church’s approval, Momotaro joined the Throne of Heroes.

Related characters:

Yu Mei-ren:
    “Oh, there’s another incarnated Elemental who chose to switch sides to Human Order? What a pleasant surprise. Humans are so nice, right? I’d love to hear about your experiences with… What? What’s that face? Did I do anything bad?”

Qin Shi Huang:
    “Oh, another True Ancestor in the Throne of Heroes. I wonder how many of us switched sides?... Huh? You’re actually human? Oh, I see. (So this one switched to Alaya before they even grew their awareness as Gaia’s Counter Force... How does that even work?) ”

Shutendouji:
    In his current position, he doesn’t know if he should apologize for his previous violence or feel retroactively justified about it.

Spartacus:
    Momotarou's diametrical opposite. They both dream of the same peace and freedom, and have the conviction necessary to take the hardest path towards it, but they couldn't be more incompatible in their methods and beliefs. One is convinced that freedom is at the end of a spiral of conflict where oppressed are always become the next oppressors, while the other believes conflict should be foregone altogether. Momotarou sees him as the most complicated case he could ever handle.
    "Ugh... I didn't know my kind was able to get headaches."

Cú Chullain, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Beni-Enma:
    “Hello. I was told the three of you love kibidango. I can make some to share with you with want.
    …what, did I say something weird?”

Yagyuu Munenori:
    Momotarou tried to approach him as a replacement for his old human grandfather but sadly found out they couldn’t be more different in personality.

Author notes
    I’m glad Momotarou is such a kiddie tale that they don’t make Momotarou kill the oni. I don’t think I’d have a character without that.

The personality section was the hardest to write because I sorta already covered mostly all of that everywhere else.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey! I did the Voyager probe first!

Kinda, sorta, maybe... >_>

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But 34 predicted the Voyager of the Stars Skill and got the canon personality completely right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    But 34 predicted the Voyager of the Stars Skill and got the canon personality completely right.
    the unique Feeling when you made an Canon servant before the official creators did. And your Momotarou is lso quite good i must say i bet he could make a good servant for an fanstory.

and i asked this a while ago ,would you have Comun some suggestions for me for a Kashin Koji Caster

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    i'm cryin so proud of my favorite space probe

i think i got most things right, but i haven't read the profile yet (hasn't been afaik)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    i'm cryin so proud of my favorite space probe

i think i got most things right, but i haven't read the profile yet (hasn't been afaik)
    Here is an Demonstration of the official Voyager 34 ! enjoy this Feeling !

- - - Updated - - -

and as we are having the Topic of Requiem have we more info About Kundry as she sounded interesting in the wiki ?