Page 119 of 620 FirstFirst ... 1969109114117118119120121124129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Hugues de Payens: snip
    Virtue isn't incompatible with violence. At least concerning most religious virtues. This is a person representing the earlier stage of the Templars, what the Templars ideally were planned to be, which is exactly a Galahad expy virtuous knight. Also all the Zealotry or similar thing is already within the Code of Knighthood skill (under Protection of the Faith), and them being rich later is the whole point of the first NP. The Templar's First Grandmaster is far different person from the Last Grandmaster. The Innocent Monster depiction only would make sense for the latter.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Thrud

the aspect that she has a rather small size is rather irrtating as Thor was a Man of similar Dimensions like Herakless andd the Mother of the Three siblings should be according to the myths a Giantess so atleast 1.70 m would be more Fitting but okay .

How would be her Noblephantasm in her other classess would their be difference ? and i am curious how she would think of my Fenrir in his Lancer state ?
    no difference in the NP, as she is basically all three classes almost at the same time.

her size is small because a) i wanted her to be and b) she and her brothers have different mothers. While Magni and likely Modi have Járnsaxa the jötunn as a mother, Thrud has Sif as a mother. Jötunn are described differently, but in the Story of Thor giving Magni his horse, Odin argued that Thor did wrong to offer it to Magni, the son of a giantess, rather than to himself, the father of Thor. Because Sif is iirc never described as a giantess, i kept her small for that reason and as a character trait

And Koga, you should have already noticed that I do not enjoy reading your sheets. I dont use my time to read sheets that are hard to understand when the author did not take their time to at least correct obvious spelling mistakes or attempts to correct grammatical errors ever. Please understand.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I appreciate the support, although I will admit I'm far form perfect on this regard. I mostly put so much research into things like this is that that's actually have of the fun In it to me, I like history and I like learning new things. However, as I had to cite with Otakemaru (which I apologize having to throw that in with my reply I just felt I had to address that mistake and apologize for it ) I do get things wrong from time to time and at others sometimes I get things really wrong often letting my own creativity and some impressions from first researching a topic (before doing a deeper dive) overwhelm what may be the actual truth. Katō Kiyomasa is by far the worst offender of this and in retrospect with what I now know, I really feel embarrassed about that sheet (I made him out to be far more obscure than he actually is, while I will still cite he wasn't the most well known figure from that era, especially in the States I feel that if I went to Japan he would be fairly well known) and I actually have a redo of that whole sheet as something on a todo list as it fells like I may have mislead people though my own failure to properly research the subject.

Sorry about the delay on the response Koga, I'm not even going to try and explain the exact inline-justifcation on how marble phantasms work as I barely understand it, but essentially they let a user recreate phenomena that I think naturally occur in nature and involve the world, hurricanes, fire tornados, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, massive guts of wind manipulated to slice people apart, reshaping the earth, freezing things, even things like manipulating the magnetic field of the earth and it's rotation (possibly revering the poles or outright revering the way the earth rotates) to causing another ice age may theoretically be possible (although I don't think we have ever seen anything on these levels been displayed) Arcuied uses a marble phantasm and in terms of power and finesse she is far stronger than Otakemaru could ever be with it, compared to her in that aspect it's like comparing someone like Shirou to Illya in pure magercaft skills, while Shirou does have some capability in very specific aspects, Illy just swamps him in all others. As for why he didn't comment towards Ibuki-doji I just couldn't think up a good comment towards her and thus scrapped it, if I did it would probably be him expressing some degree of confusion towards why on earth she deliberately weakened herself to Shuten-doji and mocking her as a human lover or the like.

I also didn't consider that perspective on the gods and it's a neat take, in terms of servants Baal Zebul is a neat one, Zouken is an interesting character in terms of lore and I really would like to see him in a spotlight role beyond his appearance in FGO (which I'm hoping may be a possibility given that Nasu cited he enjoyed writing Zouken in Fate Stay Night and might consider writing the story of how he started down his path to darkness). Having the god and person aspects be kept separate is also a neat take which creates an interesting dichotomy and overall he's an interesting servant in that much like Gilgamesh I could easily see him not giving a toss about the whole "the dead mustn't lead the living rule" Lancer of Black mentioned most servants abide by in the Holy Grail Wars making him an interesting case of a kind of man behind the man situation in the master servant relationship where despite being the servant he could be the one really pulling the strings. The choice of Baal and the acknowledging of the connection between Baal / Hadad & Dis Pater (God /Yahweh) is a nice touch. I really probably should be getting around to that sheet I've had lying around sometime, overall I enjoy the idea a lot and the idea of the fusion between divine beings is one which I actually ironically enough bring up in that sheet I have been working on. Seth in general gets a lot of bad rap overall, while a lot of people remember him as evil it's worth remembering that he still fought against Apophis (a god/being so hated it actually baffled the greeks as they noted nobody really worshipped him per say, any worship about him was more "Dear Gods above please keep this abomination in check so that it doesn't murder us all" [for perspective even Kronos may have had some following as an agricultural diety at one point or another]) and supported Ra, so it's neat to see the idea of his perception being split by which form/class he is in (which yet again is an idea I toyed with in my servant sheet that I have lying around, although I hardly think it's unique to me).

I always have wondered why most people who enter the holy grail war war so interested in the grail, when you could literally just summon a caster and then have the make crazy rare mystic codes and such and learn magecraft tips from them then bail on the war, or even just use the war as a presence for something else (I have an old one shot idea where one character who got slighted (or at least that's how he perceives things) and then went out of his way to find a good summon, then rather than summon in Fuyuki summon where he was (as based on the Einzberns we know that's theoretically possible (or even just go to Fuyuki, do the summon then book a flight back to the UK) then kick down the clock tower's door and literally have his servant murder the poor fool and obliterate most of the building he was in (although in more recent version I would have to change details like building to department, but that's just semantics really). While that's technically "against the rules" really aside from fighting at night (which even in Snowfield I think they break that rule) and this rule I don't think really there isn't a rule in the holy grail war that has yet to be broken and in the 4th / 5th grail war who knows if the grail is even smart or functional enough to properly respond to the rules being broken by summoning ruler, for all we know it may just summon avenger or something weird in response to that. Either way I alike the ideas and while it's a powerful servant it makes sense and seems like a neat idea.
    No Problem , okay i was just asking as i thought MArble Phantasm are just similar like Reality Marbles to be honest .

This perspective have i build as the the view on Demons is christian centric as many of them were the original Gods of the People and that example wise in the ancient Greek view the chtonian beings like the Erinyes example wise could be seen as proto concepts of them . So have i made my Baal with this reconstruction in mind . As such does i also have the idea that in the nasu verse Solomon is and can not the sole source and origin of the modern Magecraft be as before it one is example wise Zarathustra as the word Mage has ist root on the Zoroastrianic Magers so as i made my Zarathustra servant i thought that he has also Grand Caster quualifications amongst that he has except Berserker and perhaps Assassin in all Regular Classes plus Ruler . and that similar to Gilgamesh is in my Version Zarathutra the Original or Prototyp of all SAints and prophets. Aswell is the Buddha f the western spehre as the Western Religions has ist roots in Zoroastrianism .

Also will i make a Archangel servanrt were i take that into the consideration.

And i am glad you like my Concept About Seth can i tell you durng my Research have i found out that during the early days of egypt was Seth a more heroic God and revered as such also was he not only worshipped by the Egypts alone he was also worshipped by the Berbers which have a similar original Religion and legends had like the ancient egypts aswell demonstrate that his importance was more then a Antagonist as he is atested to having defeated the beast Yam beside Apophis . Also was he more vilainised as the hyksos conquered egypt and which worshipped Hadad which they called Baal -Zephon who was due to the smilarity compared to the indigenous Seth but in more remote and rural Areas had Seth keeped his more Heroic aspects as protector , his Role as protector was presumably overtake by Sobek which was after some versions beside Anubis the Child of Seth ,and think which would make a good Protector a being which is known and feared for ist might and danger as god of the Violence and Chaos was Seth more then Fitting .

So when you have in mind to make a Seth servant can you Chose to make him class wise either Archer,Lancer ,Rider , Berserker ,Assassin , Ruler , Avenger or Gatekeeper , then skill wise could i recommend you :Guardian God , Innocent Monster , Heka at high rank , Beast Slayer ,Chaos and Abnormal physique Metal Bones as potencial skills . This are just some tipps and hints from my side if you make it different then it is also okay .

besides i meant what your Otakemaru would think of my Baal servant actually and in a Great Grail Scenario would he be willing to ally with him ?

About the Grail the prospect of getting their dearest wish fullfilled is enough motiviation , but if i look at Shirou and Waver is are those that are going out surviving the ordeal are stronger as before the ordeal of fire a aspect which will in one Story Play a significant part . Aldo how would he think of my inhumanly Dragonqueen Neferuseth i am curious to know ?

Also a Person in El melloi Case files has found the servant summoning aspect of the Grail vvery intersting if you didnt know it l.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    On the critique thing well the only criticism I would have is that maybe the noble phantasm ranks seem a touch high (maybe give a plus rank and rank them down 1). However I generally am an outlier in this case as at times I struggle with NP rankings because I generally conceive C rank as "an average noble phantasm" (in spite Nasu listing B rank = incredibly average Noble Phantasm) and maybe focus on what rank should X Noble Phantasm should be.

As such my perspective on the rankings of Noble phantasms is fairly arbitrary (not to mention entirely based on my own feelings on the matter) and in general I tend to sometimes avoid giving higher or lower letter rankings if I feel it's not warranted / I'm not comfortable with it by just making use of the + or - feature. I overall generally am very hesitant to give critiques about servant parameters or NP parameters as a result as it comes off as generally a very minor (and ultimately highly subjective) point in the grand scheme of things and generally so long as the sheet is creative and/or it's well written I can generally dismiss it as ultimately a minor if nonexistent issue (basically if the only thing I have to critique about the sheet is that the ranks of the parameters of skills, NP, or servant are a bit on the high or low end of things then really the sheet is so well done that I probably shouldn't even bother if only to not seem overly critical or like I'm just looking for anything to criticize). As I say though this could just be me and my perspective on ranking things probably isn't all that common in the grand scheme of things.
    It's more my belief that Parameters, Skills, and NPs should be more judged in a case by case basis rather than some overarching method for all. One example of this, and one I was partially inspired by for Francisco, was Okita Souji. Definitely weaker than most Servants, especially ones from ancient times, but still possessing high ranking Skills. Her NPs are below A but not C, even though one like Coat of Arms is seemingly weaker when compared to others of that rank. Taking into account of what these NPs do, this is understandable, as their effects are not very powerful, but still can effect the outcome of a fight, hence their ranking.
    Going to Jim Jones, he has To Know Thy Enemy at C because it can be nullified simply by understanding his true nature, but is still a powerful ability otherwise. People's Temple is C+ due to the restraints necessary to create it and that it really only serves as a deterrent to others, though I did have to give it a little more depth to justify the ranking. Thank you, Bn, for calling me out on that. I don't think I need to say why his other his B
    Then there's Assassin Halifax with a hidden Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) (False) (C) and a D NP. The reason it's so low is not because of how effective it makes him. In fact, with how it works, it would honestly rank as a B due to the fact it is something that can't be blocked by mental or magical resistances and could make more skilled enemies practically unstoppable. Still, it's low because Assassin isn't some highly trained killer and its effects, as it says, can be replicated by a Skill. The only reason it's an NP is because it's the culmination of his "legend".
    I actually do agree on the weapon NP and put it at C due to as the sword's properties, if not insta-killing, does somewhat more to aid his enemy rather than impair while the muleta is the more effective half. Basically, would be C+ without sword while C- with only sword. Finally, the reason Tercio de Muerte is A is due to all its effects. A Reality Marble changing the battle field to one Francisco is familiar with while enhancing all Parameters and making every landed attack critical that, should he perform well, could give him a NP. Add on it lasts 15 minutes (you know how long 15 minutes is in a combat setting?) and that a dangerous and powerful NP even if the person wielding it is below the level most Servants fight on. Which, of course, is why it has its drawbacks.
    Somewhere in this, I fell I might have lost the plot, but I basically feel ranking is subjective, as you said, but also something that should be geared toward the Servant rather than some concrete system. Not sure if that came off in what I said or if I appear as some sort of rambling madman. Time will tell, I suppose.

Also if you still want to write that Genderbent Hanns Scharff I do have a draft for it I could send you.
    I'm still interested, so you can send it over if you want. I genuinely do want to take a break, but people keep saying things that get my gears turning. I'll do something with her later, but right now I'm gonna put something else out then force myself to stop thinking for a bit, Servant-wise.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting take on the whole demons / gods dichotomy, given how mystery seems to work which can be given a building analogy (starting with a foundation, growing and gaining new layers over time) and using the case of innocent monster as an example (where changing perspectives over time can alter aspects of a servant) it makes a fair bit of sense. I also do have to wonder a lot about that a few things in regard to Nasu lore (in terms of when you're talking about the spread of things like modern magecraft or certain disciplines) like which human actually was the 1st person to be associated with medicine? I mean you have Imhotep in Egypt (circa 2600s BCE), the Yellow emperor in China (2712-2599 BCE), and Asclepius (not sure on exact dates after 3000 BCE, must be before 600 BCE, probably before 1000 BCE [~2000 BCE possibly?]) it's really hazy if one of them came fist and all others learned from their work or if they all learned different types of medicine separate from each other.

Yeah Egyptian myth is very interesting in regard in that it has such a large and lengthy history (dating back to at least 5000 BCE for some of the earliest gods and 3500 BCE for what looks like more formally organized worship) that you can see genuine shifts in terms of the prominence of varying gods over time (an idea I have played with) as an example they had at least 3 different creators of the world (Ptah, Neith, and Ra/Re) that likely were worshipped to a greater or lesser degree at different times and there are indications that Osiris prior to becoming the defecto god of the underworld was originally an agricultural god who assumed more and more prominence over time among other things. Overall I think in the grand scheme of things that Set was a sort of "necessary evil" kind of god as a lot of Egyptian myth seems to have themes of balance and duality. Now this is merely speculation but I think that maybe with the rise of Horus in Egyptian myth Set began to have more and more of his good attributes attributed to the former and became a sort of evil Horus, a counterbalance to Horus' good (kind of like a Yin-Yang situation). Now this doesn't mean he was whole evil (the only seemingly entirely evil being in Egyptian myth was Apophis who threatened to destroy everything by eating Ra and end all creation). Also thanks for the help but the servant wasn't Seth (it was/is actually the person behind Step from my singularity).

If you do want to guess who it is that Hints are: He is a male (both historically and in the sheet), He is Egyptian, He has some level of connection with the earth, He is able to qualify as grand caster, He has a book (which is based on a real book [or at least one which is recorded in history as being attached to him] connected to his legend (although there may be a single degree of separation between that book and him, that connection does exist), but a, that he seems old enough to be from the age of the gods [prior to 600 BCE], the name Step has a meaning to it as a nickname, and that lastly he was done at least in the past 3 months.

Otakemaru in a great grail war would be a generally abrasive and hard to work with servant much less ally with, but I can envision that in some cases him allying someone else working out. Mainly Otakemaru isn't an complete moron, even in his last years he still felt the gods, even weakened and degraded to mere divine spirits were capable of defeating him as such a servant with powerful divine artifacts or a full god would be enough to make him very careful about considering trying to avoid directly confronting them, especially if they were at their full power. Also given the other half of Baal is Zolgen/Zouken it's also possible he could pull the wool over Otakemaru's eyes as Zouken is an old hand at dealing with clock tower magi and the Einzbern family (having done that for hundreds of years) and those two groups are nothing if not arrogant and quick to anger. By highlighting Otakemaru's humiliation by Suzuka Gozen and company he could also point out the grail could potentially if not undo his failure then create a future where he didn't lose, but also juxtapose that with risk of Otakemaru having to fight servants potentially who may have abilities able to harm or kill even him (Karna, Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Heracles, etc.) or even divine spirits themselves incarnated as servants of pseudo servants. This would make Otakemaru more prone to possibly consider an alliance if only to obtain the grail and deal with any other powerful foes that would get in his way.

I did actually forget about that example form Lord El Melloi Case files, and as for Nesferuseth her strength would definitely earn Otakemaru's respect and her focusi on strength and distaste for weakness is similar to his won thoughts on the matter, due to having gained divinity and showing "beastlike" traits such as her battle-lust and her code of values being similar to his would cause him to approve of her. However the likely cause of a meeting would almost certainly be a fight between the two of them, while Otakemaru can acknowledge the strength of the gods as great enough to rival and threaten him he wouldn't like to admit that he is waker than them and Neferuseth's view on herself as the pinnacle of all existence or the possibility of her beating him would likely set him off. In this case they are two beings that while having similarities would likely speak highly of each other, yet never be able to allow the other's existence (having to validate which one is truly superior) and end up clashing until only one of them remains as "that simply is the way things are". Or at least that's my perspective on the matter.
    I would say it is indepenetly originated from each other and i would say the first medicinic active or associated Person wher in the ancient Egypt Isis during the Reanimation of Osiris , in China i am not Deep enough Knowledge full , but in the Greejk World were before Asclepius his Father Apollo which was the first God of Medicine until he gave this Position towards Asclepius .

About the Yin Yang Position was it said that Apophis was Ras sibling and Counterpart , About the Crator deities were the first Egyptian God and ancestor of all the later Gods amnd Goddessess (except Ptah) were Atem , aswell the source of the Human existence namely as his Childs Shu the God of Air and Tefnut the Goddess of Fire did explored the primordial Waters and vanished in the Darkness he were then created the eye of Ra/Re to search them as he then found his Childrenn did he shed Tears of joy out of then the first Human beings formed .

I am curios what you heard of Neith to be honest .please tell me as i never heard that Creator aspect ?

About the servant hmm difficult Step ,a book , is it a Pharao ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 24th, 2021 at 12:29 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "My name is Juleidah for my coat of skins. My eyes are weak, my sight is dim. My ears are deaf, I cannot hear. I care for no one far or near."

Servant Assassin:

Appearance:

When her first Noble Phantasm is disengaged

True Name: Juleidah

Alignment: True Neutral

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- C
    Mana- D
    Luck- C+
    NP- C

Personality
    While wearing her disguise Assassin acts like an aloof and misanthropic individual who speaks only rarely to answer her Master's direct questions. Being used to people exploiting her for her beauty she keeps up this persona until she can scope out her Master's intentions. Then if she deems them an honorable individual Assassin will be willing to reveal her true self around them.

When not playing a role Assassin is a rather open and carefree girl who just wants to see the world beyond the desert sands she grew up in. Though her past traumas with her father the king make her adopt a suspicious mentality (especially to men), she's still openminded enough to trust those who prove their worth to her. Assassin harbors a notable distaste for the concept of "destined love" and those who manipulate scenarios to ensure two people get together, believing affection is something that should arise naturally instead of being forced.

Dislikes: lecherous men, matchmakers
    Talents: cooking, disguise, bold escapes
    Natural Enemy: her father

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- N/A
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Heroic Spirit. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack.

Due to being subsumed under her Maetif Min Aljulud Noble Phantasm, this Skill has been sealed.

Personal Skills:

Spirit Of Smokeless Flame (False)- D
    A Skill indicating one's nature as an Ifrit, a djinn in Islamic mythology who rules over the scorching desert sands. Assassin was merely mistaken for an Ifrit rather than actually being one, yet even so the misunderstanding is enough to grant her a (False) variation of this Skill. Allows Assassin to generate fire and sand, elements associated with the Ifrit, as well as manipulate them in her vicinity. At this rank she can only manifest minor amounts of her respective elements, for instance conjuring a sandstorm immediately around her body to veil her movements or shooting small jets of flame at opponents. Also affords her protection against fire and sand-based attacks at rank D or lower.

Grace Of God- C
    Possession of the greatest body and good looks; a Skill that denotes the "beauty of royalty". Assassin was the most beautiful woman in her kingdom to the point where even her father the king became infatuated for her, driving her to flee the country to escape an unnatural marriage. As she normally covers her figure in unseemly rags this Skill's effects aren't visible at first, but upon taking them off she'll shine as the most dazzling beauty in the room.

Wisdom Of Predicament- C+
    A Skill that calls upon luck in dangerous situations. Assassin's innate cleverness fueled by the desperation to escape her mad father's advances and sublimated into a Personal Skill. Boosts her Luck parameter while she's in a situation she's determined to escape from. This Skill further grants Assassin the effects of Disengage at rank C, Eye Of The Mind (True) at rank D and Golden Rule at rank C.

Noble Phantasms
    Maetif Min Aljulud
    Princess In The Leather Burqa

Type: Support

Assassin's characteristic coat of skins that she put on to escape detection from her lecherous father the king. A haphazard patchwork of leather strips that covers Assassin from head to toe, while wearing it she resembles nothing so much as a monstrous shambling mound. Only a pair of white eyes peering out from within the darkness testify that there's a living being at all underneath.

As a Noble Phantasm this quilt suppresses not only Assassin's status as a Heroic Spirit but also all her distinguishing features, such as sex, height, voice and even species. Thus any attacks that target a specific "category" of being like male/female, king/commoner or mortal/god cannot affect Assassin as long as she dons the shroud since none of those qualities can be proven to apply to her.

As the wrappings were believed to be part of her body Assassin can manipulate them like tendrils to strike and defend with. Through unknown means she can also shift her body around within so that attacks which seemingly kill her just end up cutting through clothing instead. This strengthens the impression she's an amorphous mass of rags instead of a person.

Khatam Albahith
    Ring Of Promised Reunion

Type: Anti-Unit

A ring Assassin received from the handsome prince in her legend, symbolizing her wish for their promised reunion. By lending the ring to another individual who willingly accepts it, both she and the recipient gain the ability to sense where each other is no matter how far apart they may be separated. Furthermore by invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Assassin can instantly transport herself to their side akin to a Command Seal. Naturally Assassin will only use this Noble Phantasm for someone she fully trusts.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Liang Hongyu
    Class: Assassin
    Alt. Classes: Archer, Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: China
    Source: Historical Fact
    Armament: Bow and her body

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment E
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. While there was a record of deception with her, she has little compatibility with this class. This rank is given as compensation.

Personal Skills:

Disengage C
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match. It is primarily a skill that manifested due to her noble phantasm so not much knowledge on effective usage would be made.

Chinese Martial Arts (Jiao Li) A++
    A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its learning difficulty is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where one is said to have finally "learned it". Perhaps the only true skill she has. Trained from early childhood by her father, she had become known as a master of martial arts, particularly in wrestling. It is unsaid if she had learned this from her father or from her time as a slave. Taking basis from the core concepts of the style, Assassin is able channel qi in order to modify her strength and endurance to be able to intercept attacks effortlessly and grapple enemies into submission.

Nature of a Loyal Soldier C
    A Skill that denotes one pledging loyalty to their Master, while simultaneously, gathering trust from their Master onto themselves. The benefits of alerting the loyalist army were more for her husband's sake than for the emperor but things had turned out exceptionally well in the end.

Noble Phantasm

Hongyu Hu Guo: Lady Red Jade, Protect This Nation
    Type: Anti-Self

The primary noble phantasm of Assassin. It is a crystallisation of her release from house-arrest and subsequent 'betrayal' of the rebels to the Song Empire. It, conversely, manifests as an invincibility-like effect that allows for a sure fire escape from enemy clutches. One that can only activate if Assassin is in an inescapable position and fully intends to retreat from the battle. Furthermore, this invincibility only works against foes that Assassin had been aware of at the time so unexpected attacks from unknown sources would pierce through. Contradictingly, despite the requirements needed to activate, it is something made to guarantee Assassin's return to the fight rather than her flight from it.

Personality

"Master, magical talent can be a factor in battle but so is the physical condition!"

A stern woman of determination is how she mainly portrays herself. Assassin is the type of person you'd see at the gym all day long. It isn't to say that she can't do anything else but the woman herself remarks that she should make valuable use of the younger body she is in.

"My breathing is a bit more constricted than usual. Hm? No, it is not a big problem, I'm just used to wearing less, less clothes in combat."

An outstandingly shameless woman, she would walk around naked without batting an eye. It is due to the time she worked as a slave, as the idea of slave women wrestling each other was still popular. Her attitude was just a reflection of the one she had during that time.

"You're working your way up. Rest assured, you'll be at the peak of physical health in no time."

Assassin acknowledges that she is an uncertain fit for her current class but does not let this bother her. She does not give up hope on victory and her Master, whom she shall come to view as a comrade in arms, shouldn't either.

Blog Entries
    Hongyu: Interesting that we both posted up ill-suited female Assassins right after the other. This is a simple but pretty good sheet overall. It's funny to imagine her getting summoned by a typical squishy Mage and constantly trying to coax them to go to the gym with her and beef up. Actually she'd probably get along with Rin since they share similar perspectives on self-defense being important as well as magical skill.

Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Juleidah?

Julediah: Once again, it is another sheet that i can appreciate the simplicity of. I like that her Noble Phantasms are basically a top grade concealment cloak and friend tracker respectively. Her personality is quite understandable too, once you read her story. All in all, another well done sheet from you.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juleidah: okay her NP has to be inspired by Juggernaut from Fire Force, right? Else i share the opinion of Vance on this one. But what is the difference between Grace of God and Golden Rule(body)?

Hongyu: excellent choice as faceclaim. else straight forward and simple, cant say much else

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Juleidah: okay her NP has to be inspired by Juggernaut from Fire Force, right? Else i share the opinion of Vance on this one. But what is the difference between Grace of God and Golden Rule(body)?

Hongyu: excellent choice as faceclaim. else straight forward and simple, cant say much else
    Yeah the last part of her NP was inspired by Juggernaut. I wanted something to set it apart more from being just a disguise NP a la For Someone's Glory. And for your other question, honestly I'm not totally sure but Grace Of God seems to have more connotations with royalty so I thought it fit in her case.

Haven’t been here in a hot minute, but I’m thinking of making a King George III Berserker. Anyone have any pointers?

Blog Entries
    Go for it. Just prepare for one or two people to say something about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    Haven’t been here in a hot minute, but I’m thinking of making a King George III Berserker. Anyone have any pointers?
    Well, he's most well known as the king who inspired and tried to suppress the American Revolution, so I'd give him some kind of 'Authoritarian' Skill that boosts damage against Chaotic and rebellious aligned enemies. Also had a suit of armor made of pangolin scales woven for him at one point (pangolins being some of the strongest creatures defensively in the natural world, to the point their hides can shrug off hammer blows and even gunshots), which strikes me as pretty distinctive. Maybe that'd be an NP? Class-wise he'd probably be either Berserker, given the many legends of his madness, or Rider as the archetypal Class for military commander Servants.

True Name: Chiba Sana
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Classes: Saber, Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Region: Japan
    Source: Historical Fact
    Armament: Sword and Naginata

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: E
    Luck: C+

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Strength and Endurance parameters are up. Language ability is simple. Continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time are difficult.

Personal Skills:

Riding C++
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. It was mentioned in a letter that she was praised for her ability to ride horses. However, the crux of the skill comes from her ability to ride not just mounts but attacks as well due to her swordsmanship.

Oni Komachi A
    A skill denoting the title of "Demonic Beauty" that she had gained in life. Holding an uncommon sense of brutality in both strength and personality in the battlefield combined with the looks of a beauty who lives among royalty, she gains a plus modifier to instances of melee combat and passive fascination effect on those who first meet her.

Sword Saint's Progeny A++
    A skill that represents the lineage she comes from. Berserker is the third child, and second daughter, of Chiba Sadakichi, a swordsman who founded the Hokushin itto-Ryu and was considered a Sword Saint. Being instructed in the very same style, she eventually gained full mastery of it and was made an instructor within the school. Encompasses Mental Pollution (Wicked) D, Battle Continuation C, and Eye of the Mind (True) B.

Noble Phantasm

Sakamoto Sanako: A Part of Him Stays With Me Until His Return
    Type: Anti-Self

The first noble phantasm of Berserker, acting as the crystallisation of her bond with Sakamoto Ryoma and the promise made with him. It is a constantly active noble phantasm that mainly manifests as a significant change to her attire due to keeping a sleeve from his kimono as a gift from him. It is through that bond, she unconsciously connects to the Heroic Spirit Ryoma within the throne, a connection that frequently tugged on the more she thought about the person in question. As she tugs more on the connection, Berserker begins manifesting skills that belong to Heroic Spirit Ryoma. It is at the climax of that connection, where she reaches noble phantasm, is where Berserker's Saint Graph shifts even more. Spiritually sympathizing with the entity that is Ryoma's 'wife', Berserker loses access to the skills gained from the connection and manifests the traits and skills inherent to that entity instead, as if taking her place.

Chiba Genkikenkei: Phantasmal Showcase of Martial Prowess
    Type: Anti-Unit

Berserker's second noble phantasm. Named after the woodblock print where an onna bugeisha said to be Berserker herself was fighting an opponent, it is meant to be the crystallisation of her martial performance, something meant to inspire future generations into looking at weapons with further interest. It manifests as a blue transparent copy of Berserker overlaid over her body though it can appear separate from her too if need be. Carrying the naginata that was used in the woodblock, it relentlessly attacks Berserker's chosen opponent in tandem with her, and will even seperate to keep attacking if the servant in question goes to fight another opponent. The copy also holds a Charisma like effect on itself, and therefore Berserker when overlaid on her but due to the current class, the effect is only usable in her other classes.

Personality

"Hello Master, shall we go out and break some skulls?"

Berserker would normally seem like the traditional yamato nadeshiko type, with all traits implied, however, it is only a surface level analysis. She is actually a rowdy person who wants to go out and pick fights with the local delinquents but is frequently constrained by obligations. However, this side is almost always filtered through her surface personality.

"Don't stop attacking, well fighting really. Even if you can't move your limbs. Even if you're running away, don't stop fighting. There lies a star of hope out there and you'll find it as long as you keep fighting."

It is in the battlefield that Berserker fully shows her true colors. Leaping into the carnage with her weapons raised high, she becomes a hyper aggressive warrior whose attacks won't let up even her limbs are being removed.

"There was a man I met that I shared a special bond with, and he went away. He promised to return to me but still hasn't though I still have hope. His wish...was to make everyone happy. An earnest man like that, I couldn't help but believe we would see each other again."

There is someone who Berserker is waiting for. When asked, all she would remark that he's a bit famous.

Last edited by Vance; February 25th, 2021 at 02:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sana: You mention in its description Sakamoto Sanako is her "first" NP but she doesn't have any others. Was that an artifact of an earlier draft? Also I'm curious what you mean by "riding" attacks. Not sure how to visualize that.

Oh right, Sakamoto Sanako is the first noble phamtasm. I just forgot to add the second one which I'll edit in later. As for riding the attack, what I going for was that it is like Blocking and Attacking as One but she is just managing to avoid attacks in the way that she would simultaneously manage to hit her opponent. To put it simply, she is constantly doing an offensive parry as her only defensive option. Really, I'm debating whether to just give her Blocking and Attack as One instead and remove the Riding or exclude this to her Berserker form due to the hyper aggressiveness.

Blog Entries
    If you don't know who inspired me/I totally ripped off, you haven't been paying attention to this month's contest.

The light fades away, and the master looks around in confusion.
    Master: Strange. I was certain I felt...
    His words are cut short as his body starts violently convulsing, falling to his knees as he tries to suck in air to no effect.
    Goredolf: What the!
    da Vinci: Lock down the summoning room now!
    Goredolf: But he's still in there!
    da Vinci: Exactly!
    Flabbergasted, Goredolf watches as the young master slowly falls to his side, his body spasming several seconds more before stilling.
    Goredolf: Is he...?
    da Vinci: Dead. There was nothing we could do.
    Goredolf: Then why did you?!
    da Vinci: Watch.
    Moments in tense silence passed with nothing occurring. Just as Goredolf was about to berate da Vinci, the body moved. Stunned he watched as the master rose to his feet, form far more slack than normal.
    Goredolf: He's alive!
    da Vinci: No.
    Goredolf opened his mouth, but the master started moving, head turning sluggishly as it looked around.
    Goredolf: His eyes...
    da Vinci: That's the Servant.
    Goredolf: The Servant took over his body?
    da Vinci: It's worse than that. That is the Servant, but I don't sense a Servant.

Info
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Foreigner
    True Name:
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Disease

da Vinci: I believe... that it used him as a vessel to incarnate.
    Goredolf: Is that even possible?
    da Vinci: It's something I've never encountered before. I need more information before I can say for certain.
    Goredolf: It says he summoned a... Berserker?
    da Vinci: Strange that there's so little. Disease?
    Goredolf: If this is a disease, then perhaps we should call upon our resident experts.

Parameters
    STR: Why
    END: Can't
    AGi: I
    MGI: Feel
    LCK: Anything?

Asclepius: I must be allowed to examine him if I am to make a diagnosis.
    da Vinci: I've told you. I cannot allow that. You read the profile just as I did.
    Jenner: Leonardo is right, Asclepius. It would be safer if I entered. If it is airborne, then I am unlikely to contract it. Additionally, a minor exposure should be enough to immunize myself to it.
    da Vinci: And if you are somehow infected, we lose one of our best chances of solving this. That is the reason I called her.
    HeLa: I assumed as much.

Class Skills
    How long has my body been stumbling around? My vision keeps wobbling back and forth as it endlessly paces the room. It feels like I’ve been doing this for hours, but no matter how hard I strain, I can’t do anything but watch. What’s happening to me?
    My vision jerks to the side, and I see a Servant standing in the doorway. She’s… HeLa! That’s her name. Never really talked with her much. Likes to keep to herself.
    She’s getting closer, but she isn’t moving. Am I charging her? She moves out of my eyeline, and my body slams into the now closed door. If I could feel, that would’ve hurt. My vision turns and I can see her in the center of the room, and I must be moving again, but much slower this time.
    “Forgive me,” she says as she takes a step forward. “I will endeavor not to harm you.”
    Before I can process the words, I’m whirled around and having my face planted into the ground. I can’t even feel the cold floor against my cheek as my vision shakes but remains level with the floor. I think she’s holding my head down and my left arm as well considering my right looks like it’s trying to twist itself completely around to claw at something on my back.
    I’m left in silence as my limb fruitlessly lunges about madly, unable to even close my eyes to it all. She’s holding me down, but I’m completely weightless. An unfeeling prisoner in my own body. It had to be the summoning! Something must have gone wrong. That’s why she’s doing this. She’s figuring out how to help me. She has to be!
    Suddenly, my vision lunges up from the floor, whirling to see HeLa quickly exiting the room. Again, it charges, and again I bash again the closed door. My hands claw at the sleek metal, my nails bending and cracking from the impacts.
    They’re going to fix this, right?

HeLa: The body is truly deceased, but a biological agent I've never encountered before has invaded the body, animating it.
    Jenner: It isn't airborne?
    HeLa: Far as I can tell, it's only transmitted through a biological exchange.
    da Vinci: All the more reason you weren't our first choice.
    Asclepius: Now, it is time for my examination.
    Jenner: I believe I will join you.
    da Vinci: Be certain not to let him touch you.

Personal Skills
    At some point, whatever was moving my body had given up on the door. Now, it was back to wandering around the same four white walls. Why can’t I at least not watch? Why can’t I close my eyes and see something, anything but this? It just keeps going in and endless goddamn circle! How many times is that now? Thirty? Fifty? It’s so slow, and it all looks the same! It just goes on forever and ever and ever! Just do something else!
    My vision jerks again, and the door is open to… Medusa? Chains lash out from her hair and whip toward me. I want to shut my eyes but can only watch them rap around my limbs and send me flying into the wall. My perspective begins flailing about wildly, catching my chained limbs straining against their new restraints out of the corners of my vision.
    “Well done, Medusa.”
    Despite my crazily swerving vision, I’m able to make out two newcomers passing through the door, both of which I don’t recognize immediately. The one on the left is… I think Asclepius, and the one on the right is… It starts with an E…
    “Please remain close by, Medusa,” the one I still can’t remember tells her. “We may need you to restrain it... him further.”
    She hums her acknowledgement before moving off to the side.
    “Now then,” Asclepius says, a staff appearing in his hand. “Let’s see if we can’t do something about this.”
    I don’t know how long they spent poking and prodding my body, not that I could feel it. At one point, Asclepius had Medusa restrain my head so he could examine it without having it thrashing about. Meanwhile, the Servant Asclepius called Edward had taken a few syringes of my blood and had left the room.
    After what feels like an eternity, Asclepius steps away, putting a hand to his chin.
    “Perhaps,” he says, and I get the feeling he was continuing his internal discussion out loud. “But I would need some Gorgon blood.”
    Medusa, who has remained a quiet spectator this entire time, stiffens slightly at his words.
    After that terribly short exchange, they both leave, the chains receding with them.
    They left me again. But, Asclepius, he created a medicine that can resurrect the dead. If he was the one they had examining me, then it was only a matter of time before they fix my body.
    Right?

da Vinci: Your conclusions, Doctors?
    Asclepius keeps a neutral expression as Jenner frowns somberly.
    Jenner: Given enough time, I would be capable of creating a vaccine to prevent further infection. However... *looks over at monitor* I find myself unable to even perceive of a cure for infected individuals.
    Asclepius: Unfortunately, I must agree with him. If I was able to reproduce my True Medicine, then perhaps.
    da Vinci: Then, there's nothing we can do?
    The doctors look at each other for a brief moment, a silent exchange between likeminded individuals
    Asclepius & Jenner: Absolutely nothing.

Noble Phantasms
    Loss of All
    The Plague

Type: Anti-Humanity
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

A Servant inseparable from its Noble Phantasm. A contagion with no will, no conscious, no purpose beyond spreading.

An extremely powerful, non-magical disease, this contagion not only completely ignores any form of magical resistance infected individuals may have, but also somehow bypasses any physical resistances a person may have as well while itself being immune to either method for elimination. Be they mortal or Servant, the infection will be spread through scratches or any exchange of fluids.

Those infected begin changing almost immediately, their bodily functions quickly shutting down one after another until death. However, the bodies begin animating after death, the brain’s functions being manipulated while the mind is overwritten. The soul of the being is locked away within their body, conscious of all its actions, as it begins to seek out nourishment on a primal level, capable of consuming any organic matter in amounts several times greater than their body weight without any physical effects. Most minds, when placed in this position, degrade or go mad from being only able to watch as their body acts on its own.

Though the soul is locked away, the body remembers the abilities it used in life, allowing even the mindless bodies of Servants to fight on par with how they once did. However, with higher brain functions removed, they are unable to utilize a Noble Phantasm’s True Name or Skills involving speaking or strategy, leaving them only the passive effects that do not contradict their undeath. This can make them easier to manipulate and fight but makes the body immune to mental effects. The consciousness trapped inside, however…

Due to its status as an illness, it is feasibly possible to create a cure for The Plague. However, any cure would be useless on an individual already infected unless administered immediately, as the body is quickly killed and then animated by the Noble Phantasm, making its only purpose to protect others from infection. The soul within the body could theoretically be removed and given a new container, but this is a meaningless gesture to those who have been trapped for a prolonged period of time, as their minds have likely already degraded beyond repair. It is perhaps best to treat them as already lost, as the greatest gift you can give them at that point is death.

Goredolf: How could you both give up on him?
    Jenner: I'm no happier about this outcome than you.
    da Vinci: What would you have us do? Isolate him until he rots away in the vague hope we find a solution?
    Goredolf: I simply cannot accept that, with all the geniuses and divine power held within this facility, there is not some way to save one man's life!
    All the Servants present look at one another, and a resolve set into their expressions.
    There had to be a way, and they would find it.

To Be Continued?
    That was the three-hundredth circle, right? Did I lose count again? Damnit! Can’t lose focus! Each circle is eighteen minutes… or was it five? Has it just done another one? Is it lower? Every motion is so slow, and it all looks the same! They’re still working to save me, right? It’s only been a day! Or was it ten minutes ago? How long is a circle? I mean, how long does it take to circle? How many circles?!
    I can’t close my eyes, but all I see is the same four fucking walls! Please, I just need something new! A clock, a person! Anything! Have they forgotten me? I’m here! Can’t you see? Please! Someone has to hear me! Can’t you see?! Is there anyone still there?!
    Circle after circle after circle after circle after circle after circle. Each step an eternity every turn a slug every thought a germ every black a white. No sound but I have my screams no feeling but I have my eyes no rest but it already ended.
    Gouge them out! Let me dream let me hear let me speak let me move let me feel let me die!
    please
    someone
    save me

Relationships
    Nzambi: It's not my creation and yet...

Mr. Zombie: It would seem that I am more fortunate than I realized.

Had this idea come sooner, and had I submitted it, I wonder how well it would have done.
    [Pathologic-Bachelor Learns]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 20th, 2023 at 06:01 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Well, that was depressing, can't believe the Master of Chaldea is freaking dead. The sheet really feels like the beginning of a zombie movie, and I can picture Zombie!Guda somehow breaking out of containment and inadvertently kickstarting a zombie apocalypse. That "I have no mouth and I must scream" situation from their perspective is also a pretty terrifying thing to behold. It's similar to my Cosel's NP (which isn't the only similarity they share, since both of them seem to know a thing or two about preserving dead bodies, in their own ways).