Page 236 of 620 FirstFirst ... 136186226231234235236237238241246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    The warrior you were expecting is still peacefully slumbering, dreaming. Please let him be.
    Worry not. For his honor, I shall be of your service, in his stead!

It is said that one day when the Fianna warriors went hunting, they encountered a golden haired maiden riding a white horse from the western sea. She introduced herself as Niamh, son of the Tuatha de Danann Manannan mac Lir, and stated her intention to take Oisin, son of Fionn, with her to the Land of Youth, with all its promises of eternal bliss.

So, they departed from the human world and lived in the world of the fairies. Eventually, after 300 years of joyful memories, Oisin started to miss the fellowship of the Fianna warriors, and requested a temporary visit to his homeland to see his father and companions, against Niamh’s wishes.

Before leaving, Niamh gave Oisin three warnings, to never dismount from his horse, to never touch the Irish soil, and that if he dismounted and touched the soil, the 300 years he lost would be given back to him, aging him rapidly.

Arriving in Ireland, Oisin found that the Fianna had long passed away, and overcome with grief, forgot Niamh’s warnings, and fell from the white horse trying to help the country’s residents, turning him into a powerless old man. All that remains of him was the hundreds of years worth of memories -- which he sung to the world until his last breath.

Class: Rider
    True Name: Niamh
    Alias
    : Fairy Knight Oisin
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Irish Folklore, Fenian Cycle
    Attribute: Earth

The Servant summoned wearing Oisin’s Saint Graph is actually the fairy Golden-Haired Niamh, who had secured Oisin’s soul and took him back to the Land of Youth, where Oisin eternally relives the three hundred years they had. She also had sent their son, Oscar back in time to serve his grandfather Fionn, as the fianna’s greatest knight.

Out of her wish that Oisin would never again leave her side, Niamh had borrowed some of her father’s numerous artifacts and studied the exploits of the fianna in order to replace Oisin’s duty as a Heroic Spirit.

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Riding: A
    Being familiar with the many Phantasmal Species roaming the Land of Youth, Niamh is able to tame and command them as her mount.

Magic Resistance: A
    Being a divinity that continues to live in the Reverse Side of the World and becoming the planet’s extension, her natural magic resistance is exceedingly high.

Personal Skills:
    Independent Manifestation: C
    Signifies her unique status as a living fairy who responds to the summoning of Oisin, in order to fulfill a promise made in the Land of Promises. The summoning is intercepted and she uses it to materialize herself to the human world, while retaining Oisin’s Saint Graph.

Bardic Magecraft: C++
    The skill she inherited from Oisin’s Saint Graph, it is the magical techniques employed by ancient druidic bards to inspire and strengthen their allies by tuning their flow of mana. It’s output is greatly improved by the fact that she possesses Divine Pattern instead of the regular Magic Circuit, but the skill itself is two ranks lower than Oisin’s.

Fairy Abduction: A
    The ability to cause a human to rapidly age upon a touch, as if a hundred year has passed in mere seconds. Ineffective against Servants, instead this skill drains their magical energy. Niamh is also known by her other name, Leanan Sidhe, a fairy who is said to cause Irish bards to die young, allegedly after she had abducted them to the fairylands and took a hundred year of their age.

Dream of Eternal Youth: EX
    An indirect support received from Oisin from the world beyond, made possible by their bonds that transcend worlds. Activated in times of danger, it is a skill which allows Oisin to temporarily retake control of his own Saint Graph, drastically improving Rider’s combat abilities for a short time with the experience of a fierce warrior of fianna and granting a permanent rank up to the strength and endurance parameters.

Noble Phantasms:
    Craobh Airgid
    Silver Branch of Ethereal Invitation
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The silver branch and golden apples that are owned by the rulers of Tír na nÓg. It serves as the key which allows travel between the human world and the otherworld. This Noble Phantasm has two forms and functions; one is a silver harp with golden musical balls that instantly heals and increases the defense of allies when played and combined with Bardic Magecraft skill. The second function is a silver bow with arrows of golden light that can hit a target hiding in the worlds beyond.

Aonbharr Mhanannáin
    Effervescent Mare of the Flowing Mane
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The white horse that transported Oisin between Ireland and the Land of Youth, it runs as fast as the winds of spring, can travel over water, and is said to grant its rider invincibility. This Phantasmal Species is none other than the extension of Tír na nÓg itself, and riding this horse is the same as being within the Land of Youth, with all its blessings. The blessings include rapid regeneration, immunity against mental attacks, and A-ranked Magic Resistance. This Noble Phantasm also makes it possible to temporarily phase out of the human world, making Rider untargetable for a few turns.

Tír na nÓg
    Three Hundred Bygone Songs from the Land of Youth
    Type: Barrier
    Riding the Effervescent Mare with reminiscence and singing the nostalgic songs of past memories with the Silver Branch, Rider opens the gate to the Land of Youth, pouring all its blessings to her surroundings. While active, all creatures within the range of this Noble Phantasm cannot die by regular means and are restored to their prime conditions.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kulshedra: finally someone who dives into albanian mythology. It's been a year i researched their myths, but I like what you implemented. Ur Kulshedra is similar to an Evil Dragon Phenomenon, just that it is a natural process like the myth implies with the long lived reptiles, that evolves into the same character. That is a pretty interesting concept I like. And yes she is charismatic, cool work.

Tarrare: Awwwww. One gets a warm feeling when that boy is happy - finally! But damn you made a fool out of my teaser earlier, now Tarrare does have a Summer Version!
    Him fighting with a straw is hilariously creative. I think he can use it well with my next sheet. but now that you mention it, i dont remember any other summer servants except the ones you mentioned. Shame. Cmon people, undress your Servants!
    Edit: wait, anju had a summer jack!

Niamh: Neat Bard
    Last edited by DelRey; July 13th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    “Do you like adventure? Huh, What about me? Well… there is a comfortable bed and nice meals, but I prefer to roam on horseback, stopping as I get tired, eating as I get hungry, continuing as I set.
    Hehe, there is no gilded cage I could be content with.”

(Image CV: Tomori Kusunoki)

Class
    Archer
    Epithet
    Strong Arrow
    Identity
    Tirgatao
    Origin
    Historical Facts; Scythians history, Polyaenus’ Strategemata
    Height/Weight
    171cm/62kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Neutral
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    C+ A E C+ C C

Armament, Class and Personal Skills
    ARMAMENT:
    Composite Bow: A high-quality bow specifically crafted for royalty. She always uses it with an overwhelming draw.

CLASS SKILLS:
    Magic Resistance
    C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action
    A

Tirgatao who is able to survive alone in the woods and the desert, and able to elude a country-scale manhunt naturally possesses this Skill at high-Rank. It is possible for her to stay in the world for a week without an external source of Mana, and due to the low cost of her Noble Phantasm, she is capable of activating it independently.

PERSONAL SKILLS:
    Riding
    A

The Scythians, whose warrior women are extremely skilled with the horse and the bow, speculated to be the inspiration of the mythical Amazons. Granting her a very high level of Riding Skill equal to a Rider class. Gains a high advantage when employing mounted archery tactics.

Breakout
    A

An offshoot of Disengage, it is an ability to escape from unfavorable situations such as being chased and trapped inside a heavily guarded place. At Rank B, escaping from the enemy acts like a natural instinct, allowing her to pinpoint which path to take or to avoid, leaving false leads, figuring out how to dispel a Bounded Field, and negating conceptual disadvantages that come from an enclosed space. This alludes to the episode where she is able to run away from her confinement, and run away from Sindike kingdom to return to her people.

Refractory Retribution
    B

A unique Skill that is based on her dominating counterattacks against Satyros. It increases Tirgatao’s advantage in fighting the same opponent or fighting on the same ground the second time. Rather than an increase in parameter, it is more akin to a permanent increase of her chance to succeed a throw and decrease the chance of the enemy to succeed the same moves. It translates into an extreme focus, understanding enemies’ repertoire and the weakness of the surroundings; and uses them all with relentless assault to deny the enemy’s chance to react.

“The same tactic will not work twice~!”
    “The only thing you will succeed in is your fall.”

She will say either of the above, depending on her current mood.

Mana Burst
    D

An increase in performance by infusing one’s weapons and body with Magical Energy and releasing it in high amounts. Tirgatao, who bears the name ‘strong arrow’, possesses this Skill at a low Rank. At this Rank, her capabilities are only limited to coating her arrow and bow with Magical Energy and coating herself with a reasonable amount of Magical Energy. This is also how she repels her assassination by dispelling a small shockwave around her.

Noble Phantasm
    “I put my strength, my pride, my life and my own soul in this draw!
    My name is Tirgatao, a princess of Maeotae! follow my straight path and take back our pride, oh my true companions!
    Tigbra Tava - Strategemata--!

Tigbra Tava - Strategemata
    Mighty Arrow - Refractory Stratagem

C+
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100 Unit
    Maximum Target: 1 Person

She draws a shining arrow empowered with her magical energy and fires it forward. It then acts as a marker, and promptly, countless arrows and swords manifest behind and follow its path. As long as there is enough Magical Energy provided, the barrage will continue on to destroy every obstacle in its path.

There is also another feature of this Noble Phantasm, as a Noble Phantasm to ‘bring an end to tyranny immediately’. If the first arrow hits the desired target, the volley of arrows and swords will gain the ability to seek the target and will continue to do so until the target is reduced to dust. This is the reason why it is classified as an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm.

It is a Noble Phantasm based on the event where, upon returning to her tribe, she becomes their queen and waged war against the tyrant Satyros, laying waste to his kingdom with “fire and sword”. The Noble Phantasm is named after her Iranian name, meaning “Strong Arrow”, and the Greek author Polyaenus' Stratagems in War, the work where her deeds are recorded as an example of powerful queens in history.

Character/Speech/Lore

Character:

“Do you enjoy watching the scenery? Hehe, I do! Don’t you mind taking a break and having a coffee with me for a while? I promise it will be quick.”

Easygoing, relaxed, and cheerful. A girl that can easily make others feel at home. Just like the Amazons of the myth, she prefers to be an independent and self-sufficient person that wishes to enjoy life in whatever, whenever, and wherever she pleases. Someone that can’t resist strolling through the city, taking in the sights of lands and lakes, and extremely curious over new things she sees.

A free-spirited tomboy to her core, it may not be a mistake to call her as ‘unprincess-like’. But one shouldn’t forget that the Scythians at their core, a nomadic empire. And those who rule them are naturally the strong.

“That’s pretty sweet! Ah, it’s sunset already?! Well then, Master...”

If she finds others disagreeable, she is willing to show her well-earned status as a royalty: her strength.

“Tell me the name and the location that I need to destroy.”

Stubborn, implacable, and brave. A warrior princess that is willing to wage war against an adversary. A fierce individual that will not stop until the enemy is immobilized, not unlike the Amazon queens of the myth. Her preferred way of combat is to showcase a display of overwhelming force by firing her strongest upon her strongest, not allowing the enemy to think, strategize and recover.

Even so, the core person is still the same. If peace can be achieved, if she is treated equally, she is capable of mercy befitting a hero. As long as the Master is at the very least a respectable person, she is a fairly manageable Archer.

Profile and Lore:

A semi-legendary princess only mentioned in the Greek author Polyaenus’ Stratagems in War, dedicated to two Roman Emperors Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus. Among the illustrious women mentioned in the book, Tirgatao is a Queen of Sindike Kingdom in 390-380 BCE, one of the many cultures classified as Scythian by the Greek, and among the Hellenistic kingdoms during the Bosporus expansions.

The only story known about Tirgatao was that she married King Hekataios and the king was expelled for an unknown reason. As the Sindike was under the tyranny of the Bosporus Kingdom at the time, its archon, Satyros I (Spartocid dynasty) offered to reinstate him to the throne, but only if he married his daughter and killed his queen. Hekataios, who is in love with Tirgatao, can't bring himself to do so, and locks Tirgatao inside a castle.

Tirgatao managed to run away, return to her original Ixomatae Kingdom and become its queen. She then rallied the Ixomatae to join a Maeotian alliance and promptly destroyed Satyros’ lands not once but twice. Satyros later dies upon suffering many defeats and his sons decide to sue for peace and pay a tribute, which Tirgatao accepts, ending the conflict. And so, that’s the end of her story--

Historians have speculated that the Scythians are the inspiration behind the Greek Amazons, as their women participate during a raid, are extremely proficient in mounted archery, and have repeatedly fought in conflicts with Greek territories for centuries. Her story, historical facts and myth associations turn her into a very powerful and uncommon mounted-type Archer.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So...I knew I had these tucked away somewhere that I made for a Contest eons ago but now that I found them and in a finished state no less, I figured I might as well put the pair up.
    ---------------------------

Avenger

"Think back brother. At one time, I firmly believed in Father's ideals. But empires turned into uncontrolled corruption. Population grew unchecked, devouring resources heedlessly. Through it's greedy excesses, the so-called noble human race has overstepped it's limits. Its weaknesses have brought the Age of Mystery to the brink of extinction, and now the way must be cleared for a new Paradise. This cannibalistic war was caused by Human weakness. Weakness leads to extinction. And thus, to overcome my own weakness... I REJECT MY HUMANITY, UTHER!"

True Name: Vortigern
    Epithet: "The Superbus Tyrannus"
    Origin: Britain (Arthurian Cycle)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Dislikes: Christianity, Humanity
    Talents: Chess, Oration
    Natural Enemy: King Arthur

Parameters:
    STR: (A) END: (B) AGI: (B) MGI: (C) LCK: (D) NP: (A)

Appearance
    In his humanoid appearance, he presents himself as a man of above average height, his skin has become off-colour and is mostly covered in gray scales. His hands have become more like claws. Black liquid often leaks out of his body- mainly the orifices. What was once regal clothing has now been reduced to mere rags that cling to his body. He has a scar running across his forehead that was done by Uther in their final battle together.

He does not wear civilian clothes in the modern era as he refuses to mingle with humans when outside of combat, preferring to stay in Spirit form instead.

Character

A former Holy Man who is now driven by a complex mix of passion, vengefulness and ambition. Despite being a prince, Vortigern took solace studying in a monastery and only after the murder of his father did the nobles of Britain convince him to become King, but during his twelve battles to unify the country, Vortigern saw the evils within humanity as ambitious players plotted and backstabbed each other constantly and he came to despise humans for their weakness - turning him into a tyrant who ruled the country with an iron fist. Believing the solution to humanity's evils was to start over and create a new paradise, Vortigern seeks the Holy Lance Rhongomyniad that is the Pillar that holds the World's stability and should it be destroyed, then reality will be torn off from the surface of the World to reveal the Reverse Side of the World, re-enacting the Age of Gods.

Despite his outward façade of an idealistic revolutionary, Vortigern is ruthless and cruel in his methods of warfare - even his Master is nothing more than a tool to achieve victory. Despite his radical methods, he does still value valour and so if a human does stand up to him without fear then they will have his begrudging respect...before he destroys them. He also has a penchant for fatalistic tendencies as so he did not weep at his father's execution nor did he feel troubled at the idea of going to war against his brother as it was all fated to be that way and when he saw Artoria stand up to face him with the Holy Lance he simply mused that history was repeating itself.

His Wish Upon the Grail? "Hmph, don't expect me to say "Go back in time and defeat Arthur", I'd rather die another thousand deaths than use a Christian relic to claim victory. The only use I have of the Grail is to incarnate myself proper into the modern day and continue my goal of obtaining the Holy Lance so that I may create my Paradise."

Skills

Class Skills

Avenger - (C)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. As Vortigern suffers more pain, his hatred grows more and more allowing him to ignore pain and increases his resistance to mental interference.

Memory Correction - (C)

A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. Vortigern never forgot the humiliation of his defeat at the hands of King Arthur, and so his Critical Attacks gain a 1.5x damage modifier against all those allied with Arthur.

Self-Replenishment [Mana] - (A)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Having become one with the White Dragon, Vortigern has gained a Magic Core that far surpasses the Magic Circuits of Humans and so he can generate Mana simply by breathing. It also grants him high level Magic Resistance able to easily dispel magecraft from the Age of Gods.

Personal Skills

[Having abandoned his humanity and his people, prior Skills from his former life such as Charisma and Military Tactics etc have been lost.]

Breath of the Dragon - (C)
    The ability to release a torrent of mana like the breath of Dragons, the strongest race of the Phantasmal Species. Dragons each have an attribute, and their strongest weapon - Dragon's Breath capitalizes upon it by using breath to spread it excessively over the wide area of effect. Red dragons carry flame, blue dragons carry thunder, black dragons carry acid etc. Despite having absorbed the blood of the White Dragon, the Primeval Curse that lurks in the blood of the Pendragon family has corrupted the White Dragon's original Element of "Light" into one of "Darkness". However, it is considerably weaker in his humanoid form and only when his Noble Phantasm is active does it take full effect as an EX Ranked Skill.

Demonic Defender of the State - (B)
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding Leylines prior to an engagement. By absorbing the local Leylines of an area over the course of three days, Vortigern is able to temporarily become the avatar of that land and deployment of his Noble Phantasm becomes possible for an hour. The Leylines will take several years to rebuild the magical energy to be usable again so he must use his Noble Phantasm wisely.

Self-Evolution - (C)
    Surpassing Self Modification, it's a Skill that reforms oneself. In order to overcome any kind of objective in the way of accomplishing one's goals, they keep evolving in mere seconds. Vortigern's humanoid form is only a transient link between his original human body and his true form as a Dragon, and so he can manipulate his body at will - growing wings, a tail or turning his teeth into fangs - anything related to the body of a Dragon can be changed back and forth depending on what the situation calls for.

Noble Phantasm

De Excidio et Conquestu Britanniae
    The Ultimate One of Primordial Britannia

[Type - Anti Unit (Self)], [Noble Phantasm Rank - A++], [Maximum Range - 0 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets - 1]

Vortigern's Noble Phantasm is none other than his "true" form that he acquired after drinking the blood of the White Dragon.

After having found and absorbed the local Leylines across three consecutive days through his Demonic Defender of the State Skill, Vortigern is able to temporarily take his true form - that of a giant Dragon whose body is covered in endless Darkness. As the king of the demonic beasts, most Servants would be unable to contend with Vortigern as his giant body is impervious to most attacks and his strength can easily crush steel with his claws or a swing of his tail. To top it off his Dragon Breath attack is fully unlocked allowing him to easily atomise a city block in a single breath.

However, this Noble Phantasm drains an immense amount of magical energy and so even after absorbing power from the Leylines it will only remain active for a single hour before deactivating and the Leylines will take years to recover from the energy drain so Vortigern must be very tactical in his deployment of this one and done trump card.

Relationships
    Arthur/Artoria - "We shall never come to accept one another, we shall always be IN CONFLICT!!!"

Bedivere and Fionn - "What's this, it's just a man. Yet why is my body trembling so much!?"

Beowulf/Siegfried/Sigurd - "Do not take me for a mere human nor even a dragon. You'll find I have long since surpassed either being."

Knights of the Round Table - "Mere dogs of an unfit king. You deserve the fate you mongrels got. "

Merlin - "Don't think I am blind to your schemes. I now you were in on the poisoning of Uther, do not even try to deny it."

Sieg - "A Hommunculus that became a dragon? Fascinating, what say you join me since we share a common background?"

Creator's Notes
    I was originally planning to use Tatsuhiko Shibusawa from Bungou Stray Dogs as the Faceclaim since he too had a two-stage Dragon transformation, but I relented when I remembered he looks FAR too much like Merlin. As I ended up using Somnus for Uther, I decided to just use his older brother Ardyn as the Faceclaim since it fit with the whole Abel and Cain theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Lancer

"That's where you're wrong Brother. It's because humans are weak that makes them special. By working together they cover one another's flaws, different perspectives meld and unlock new possibilities never dreamt of before. It's the limitless potential of humans that will allow them to unlock a new world as they conquer the earth and even the stars. Any 'Paradise' you create without that individualism will just be an empire of ignorance!"

True Name: Uther Pendragon
    Epithet: "The Half-Dead King"
    Region: Britain (Arthurian Cycle)
    Hidden Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Formality, Unnecessary Killing
    Talents: Cartography, Negotiation
    Natural Enemy: Merlin

Parameters:
    STR: (B) END: (C) AGI: (B) MGI: (C) LCK: (E) NP: (B)

Appearance
    Uther takes the appearance of a man of around thirty years old. He has medium length black hair and teal coloured eyes. He has a weathered look due to his frail health and so his hair is unkempt. He is dressed in kingly robes that is a fusion of British and Roman clothing reflecting his upbringing - consisting of a long blue robe with buttons down the front, black sandals, a black cape, a guard on his left forearm and shoulder and a blue silk shawl around his hips attached to a strap that crossed his chest.

When trying to blend in with the modern era, he dons a black pinstripe suit with a patterned blue tie and leather shoes.

Character
    If he had to describe himself, Uther would say he is nothing special. He had neither the overwhelming strength of his children, nor the tactical genius of his brother and not even the magnetic charisma of his father. However, he never begrudged himself for his lack of talent and instead chose to better the skills he did have whilst devoting himself to the cause his father believed in - being the prosperity of Britain for all those who lived there. Despite the turbulent era he was born in, Uther is a gentle and sympathetic with a mindset where he tries to imagine the consequences his actions would have on other people, even if they appear to be enemies. He feels he is unworthy to be called King, but understands the responsibilities of his bloodline as well as the people's hopes placed on him and so puts aside his hesitation and fights tooth and nail to unify Britain and protect his kingdom from all those that would do harm. Despite his gentle nature, he possessed a fierce inner strength and the drive to face and overcome the impossible, which Vortigern called his "explosive power" that could turn around even the most dire of situations. Merlin always criticised him that his kindness would be his downfall as others would try to take advantage of him - a subtle warning of what Merlin was planning.

As a Servant, he is an unusual existence as he wouldn't normally qualify due to his obscurity but his contract with the Counter-Force allows him to serve as a Heroic Spirit in a Grail War, though ironically the "height of his power" was when he was wielding Rhongomyniad was also when he was at his weakest due to being fatally poisoned at the time. It also forces him to fight with the Holy Spear which is his least preferred method of combat, he would much rather opt for a sword and shield but is out of luck. Having spent much of his life as a soldier, Uther has no qualms about taking orders from a Master but won't hesitate to voice his opinion and even go against orders if he thinks it is of the greater good. In a Grail War he is a quite a disadvantage due to only being able to deploy his weapon for three minutes at a time and trying to fight without it is extremely risky because of his Weak Constitution Skill. As he was trained to utilise a weapon and shield together in battle, he often swings his two handed Lance with only one arm despite often not holding anything in his other hand - this quirk would bemusingly be inherited by his grandchild Mordred.

His Wish Upon The Grail? "I suppose it's unusual for a Servant to not have a wish upon the Grail, but no matter how hard I think I cannot come up with one. But, if there is one request I could make of you, it would be that if you should happen to need my help again, if it's not too much trouble could you summon me alongside the Round Table - there's much I need to thank them for."

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (C)
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Whilst he was born with a decent number of Magic Circuits, "magecraft is not how a leader rules" and as such he only has a working knowledge of it and left any tasks involving magic to Merlin. As a result, he can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. He cannot however defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind [True] - (B)
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Blessings from the Ends of the World - (C)
    A Skill automatically given to the wielders of Rhongomyniad. Uther, who possesses the Holy Lance that exists as an anchor to the planet, is receiving divine protection from the Farthest Ends itself. Other than Mana and Luck, all parameters temporarily rank up during battle. However, as he is not the True King he does not gain the full benefit that his successor would. Nevertheless it does briefly alleviate the burden from Weak Constitution in battle which would have otherwise been at A-Rank.

Illusionism - (D)
    An ability that denotes excellence in the art of illusion within the field of magecraft; a magecraft for the use of beguilement. It refers to interference with the psyche, and the projection of illusions into reality. Though Uther disliked the use of magecraft, Merlin insisted on teaching him one of his so-called "three great enchantments" which gave Uther some minor control over illusions. It isn't particularly useful for combat, but comes in handy for stealth and reconnaissance by camouflaging into the background or by making himself look like someone else.

Weak Constitution - (C)
    A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit. Due to the Saxons' poisoning the water supply, Uther suffered a terminal heart condition as a result and gained the unflattering nickname "The Half-Dead King". Because of this, extended combat runs the risk of Uther periodically suffering a Rank Down in Parameters as well as having a lower resistance to poison in general.

Noble Phantasm

Rhongomyniad
    The Lance that Shines to the Ends of the World

[Type - Anti Unit], [Noble Phantasm Rank - B], [Maximum Range - 2 Metres (Held) 400 Meters (Thrown)], [Maximum Number of Targets - 3]

A Divine Construct that supposedly fastens together the two sides of the World itself. Brining forth the Light of Destruction, it is regarded in the same light as the Holy Lance of Longinus that pierced the Messiah. Normally guarded by the Fae-kind, it was temporarily lent out to Uther by Lady Vivian in order to defeat the (incomplete) Black Dragon that was Vortigern. By snapping his fingers, the lance once again launches down from the heavens to aid Uther in his time of need.

However, because Uther is not the Chosen King prophesised he cannot bring out the Lance's true power and so it suffers a considerable Rank Down. In addition the Lance has such a demand on one's mana that Uther can only use it in battle for no more than three minutes at a time. Nevertheless in the hands of an experienced warrior like Uther it remains a formidable weapon. On the plus side, the lance's Holy Light alleviates Uther's Weak Constitution Skill while it is summoned.

When Uther comes across a particularly tough opponent that skill alone cannot defeat, he charges up all the mana in the lance and spirals it before throwing it, turning it into an unstoppable drill that powers through the opponent's defences without pause until it destroys them or else runs out of mana. However this is not without risk as afterwards the spear shatters and returns to the Reverse Side, leaving Uther without a Noble Phantasm and at the risk of his sickness draining his ability to fight.

Relationships

Arthur/Artoria - "My child, I know your journey was not an easy one. Though the challenges you faced as king were numerous, you confronted them all without ever losing heart, walking tall until the dawn. You should be proud."

Kites of the Round Table - "You stood by my troublesome child, you have my eternal gratitude."

Lucius Tiberius - "Ah, that fierce bloodlust. You're definitely the Emperor's brat all right. I suppose I do owe you a fight since your father executed mine. En Garde!"

Merlin - "Well Magus, did everything go as you hoped it would, or did you find Fate to be too much of a fickle mistress even for you?"

Mordred - "Who's this spunky kid? Wait, that face...did I have another kid and not remember???"

Creator's Notes
    I was originally going to use Regis Lucis Caelum as the Faceclaim and have him be the wise old king, but I found that way too boring and cliché so I instead went with Somnus Lucis Caelum as the FC and depicted Uther as the flawed visionary who wanted to unify Britain.
    Last edited by Skull; July 13th, 2021 at 09:20 AM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man six more servant in only one day wo said that here is Nothing Happening ?

Kulshedra.Nice Dragonlady though therer could be more as there is potencial but ist nice that there is the Albanian mythology toched like Delrey said .

Tarrare : quite well done , well okay give the Boy a great Cup of ice on me . He Need some cheer up .

Niahm: really well done i must say will this Fairy Knight be the new Thing ? Maybe can we adapt that also on some other parts ? like a Version of alternative Argonauts perhaps ? that may be a worthy a thought in my Mycenean Lostbelt hm . to come back at the profile i must say really good and i cant help but when i hear Tir na nog i feel remembered on a Show of my childhood \/

Spoiler:
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Tfw no one comments on your sheets so you don't know if the thread likes or dislikes it

Better silence than booing in this case I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post

Niahm: really well done i must say will this Fairy Knight be the new Thing ? Maybe can we adapt that also on some other parts ? like a Version of alternative Argonauts perhaps ? that may be a worthy a thought in my Mycenean Lostbelt hm . to come back at the profile i must say really good and i cant help but when i hear Tir na nog i feel remembered on a Show of my childhood \/

It's just Yandere Hijack a la Orion

Fairy Knights are more like monsters who have the names of heroes forced upon them leading to shenanigans

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Tfw no one comments on your sheets so you don't know if the thread likes or dislikes it

Better silence than booing in this case I guess lol

It's just Yandere Hijack a la Orion

Fairy Knights are more like monsters who have the names of heroes forced upon them leading to shenanigans
    okay is noted your Vortimer is really good but man slowly i start to think that Arthorias bloodline has some sort of predestined fate or even a curse as each member i know has some sort of burden like Arthoria is clear she was glorious but in that glory were already the seed of ruin ,Morgan also in some sense like were she alive in the time of the Camlann battle ? Vortigern i know ,Uther also. even Mordred when we think About it . Like is in any Version mebntioned something About Arthorias Grand parents Generation ?

and ifi already at it in which history Age should we place Arthorias Reign date like i think under 7oo.. ac ?

Blog Entries
    Like is in any Version mebntioned something About Arthorias Grand parents Generation ?
    *Cough*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    oh okay thank you ! i forgotabout this servant . What do you think About that Arthorias bloodline could have been enchanted ?

Blog Entries
    well we know Artoria was enchanted by the great futanari spell

maybe thats why she qualifies for Lancer class

Blog Entries
    What do you think About that Arthorias bloodline could have been enchanted ?
    Well, putting aside the fact that Vortigern and his family being blood related to Artoria was an invention of Nasu and not from myth...I wouldn't put much stock in the idea. It's not like King Arthur is special among chivalric tales for meeting a tragic end, that's just the way things often go, no need to bring predestination into it.

As for Artoria's reign, if LB6 is anything to go by and the Divergence of SPOILERMorgan becoming King instead of Artoria happened in 500AD then that would make Artoria's death happen around 510AD presumably unless new info changes things. Of course Camlann is supposed to happen around 537AD but it's not like Nasu to adhere strictly to the details.
    Last edited by Skull; July 13th, 2021 at 03:50 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Tarrare: Awwwww. One gets a warm feeling when that boy is happy - finally! But damn you made a fool out of my teaser earlier, now Tarrare does have a Summer Version!
    Him fighting with a straw is hilariously creative. I think he can use it well with my next sheet. but now that you mention it, i dont remember any other summer servants except the ones you mentioned. Shame. Cmon people, undress your Servants!
    Edit: wait, anju had a summer jack!
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT JACK. And I even found a Padoru's summer sheet too, thank you for this reminder. Now I hope you too make some summer alts so I can edit my sheet yet again pls pls pls.)
    BUT YES, THANK YOU REY. I was thinking of your story actually as I was writing this, "man how can I explain this in a way that accomodates his canon too?"... Maybe it's like a patchwork, something that will only work for a couple of hours? (Since no one knows what the heck is possessing the kid, not even the victim himself.) It was truly the closest I could come up with for a solution. But I'm very glad that you liked the sheet, he does indeed deserves to smile a bit. Everyone in this Chaldea should use a day off, if anything.

Tarrare : quite well done , well okay give the Boy a great Cup of ice on me . He Need some cheer up .
    Thanks Koga! And with this global warming? He'll most definitely accept this cup of ice. All of them.

A'IGHT THERE'S A LOT OF NEW SHEETS THAT I HAVE TO READ, OH DAMN.
    But I just wanna add that I did indeed read Niamh's and I already can HEAR Lughaid huffing in the background and Ciabhán trembling (trying to not hit on her). This is such an underrated character and I'm so glad you did her proper justice. The "Fairy Knight Oisin" was so unexpected but OH LORD. We totes need a Fianna version of this trend, you might be onto something here.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Well, putting aside the fact that Vortigern and his family being blood related to Artoria was an invention of Nasu and not from myth...I wouldn't put much stock in the idea. It's not like King Arthur is special among chivalric tales for meeting a tragic end, that's just the way things often go, no need to bring predestination into it.

As for Artoria's reign, if LB6 is anything to go by and the Divergence of SPOILERMorgan becoming King instead of Artoria happened in 500AD then that would make Artoria's death happen around 510AD presumably unless new info changes things. Of course Camlann is supposed to happen around 537AD but it's not like Nasu to adhere strictly to the details.
    That with Vortigern was a Invention of Nasu id didnt knew that ! Well okay another reason why to Refrain from making a Arthorian servant at the Moment .

One Question do someone know if there was made a Greek Protogonoi already ?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One Question do someone know if there was made a Greek Protogonoi already ?
    Yup. There's a billion Eros sheets that I remember by heart, for example. (And I'm pretty sure there was a bunch of Nyxes too.) I'm sure other primordial gods are also around here, it's a matter of scrolling down the compilation archives.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Yup. There's a billion Eros sheets that I remember by heart, for example. (And I'm pretty sure there was a bunch of Nyxes too.) I'm sure other primordial gods are also around here, it's a matter of scrolling down the compilation archives.
    interestingl have i found in the two first create a servant thread Indices quite few of them well the i plan at the Moment will be the first profile namely i say it Erebos the Protogonoi of Darkness and Predessor of Hades as Ruler of the Underworld which will be not a ordinary pseudo servant but not a normal servant neither .

Blog Entries
    Author Notes!
    Well, now you guys have gone and done it. You've pumped up my ego so much that I decided to go out of my way to write soething extra special just because I felt like I didn't deserve all the phrase. But of course, if a Master is what I'm getting called, then a Master is how I'm gonna behave and bring you one hell of a sheet. Hope you guys are buckled in for a wild ride!

“Sir! We have a situation out in the front gate!”

Situation? Are they brawling again?

“No sir, they aren’t ours.”

Well now… someone made it all the way to the North Gate just to start a ruckus? The Selection isn’t for another whole month, isn’t it?

“Yes, sir. Shall we send a message to the King?”

No, no. If these people came all the way here then they must have a reason, right? Who knows… it might even make for a good drinking story.

“Sir?”

Open the front gates! Let them in!

“You don’t mean…”

If they went through so much trouble to get here, then I might as well welcome them, no?

“If you say so, Sir.”

Now then… It's Show Time.

El Dorado Presents

The Four Gods of the New World

Act 1

Now then!

You are the pipsqueaks that are causing a ruckus around here. Beating up my crew, wasting my food, spilling my drinks! Don’t you know anything about hospitality?! If you are gonna get into a fight, at the very least get drunk first!

So you aren’t from around these parts huh?

Well then, let me explain how things work around here to sober buzzkills like y’all.

This is the North Gate, the entrance to El Dorado Guarded by yours truly. Here’s where poor saps like you come every year to try and join up the Golden Kingdom as official citizens. That is to say… this is the only way to be acknowledged as ‘human’ and not ‘livestock’. You’re a couple weeks early for that though! So I’m afraid I can’t test you properly yet!

You want to force entry?

For real?

You hear that, boys? The kid wants to go through the gate by force! Ain’t that a riot. Someone go and pour me a bucketful of Ambrosia. I think I’ll need one after hearing such a bad joke!

Listen here, kid. I’m gonna let that one slide because you’re new around these parts. But you don’t tell the guard of a gate that you’re gonna try to sneak in. That’s bad form, you see! You need to be sneakier! When yours truly is the one acting as the guard, you should know better than to try to force it.

After all …

I am stronger than every single one of you.

The King of Carnaval

“Feast! Drink! Make love! Brawl! Dance! Live your short lives to the fullest, humans! Even if the world collapses around us, I won’t allow this party to stop! The Greatest Spectacle of the World will go on even if Proper History can’t keep up!”

“Conquering El Dorado? HA! Haven’t heard something stupid like that in a while! That earned you a drink with yours truly. The Most Handsome Man in the New World!”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Alter Ego
    Caster / Lancer / Gatekeeper
    Chaotic Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    2.0m / 130kg
    Brazil / India / Greece / Turkey
    Mythology
    “Good food, good drink, good company! And of course, I can never say no to a cute human who prays for my favor whether they can handle it or not! I don’t really care about rulling so long as I get to keep the party going!”

Dislikes

“The Golden King is a bit of a bore, but that’s alright since he does my share of the work. The ones I really don’t like are killjoys like the Thunder God and the Sea Goddess.”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: E
    Endurance: B
    Mana: A++
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

“Oh? Who am I? Bold of you to ask! Still, a good drink needs a good story match, yeah? So where to begin? Well, I guess the name is where we could start. See… I am King Momo, the spirit of Carnaval. But that’s not my identity, that’s the title I was given.”

In Brazil, it is tradition for the man who leads Carnaval to be chosen from amongst the masses and given the keys of the city for the duration of the festival. Becoming King of the greatest party in the world for a short duration of time before handing back the keys when the party's over.

You could think of them as a composite Mantle Hero which embodies the virtues and expectations of a Merry King leading his subjects into the festival.

Always joyful and willing to share in the fun of others.

“It’s probable I’m just the latest guy to hold the title. Or I was picked from the locals because this place is so weird. I tried conquering El Dorado and destroying the Fantasy Tree like I was supposed to, but plain jane King Momo didn’t stand a chance against those freaks, so he got caught and well… here I am, I suppose.”

Though summoned simply as King Momo, this servant was forced into a contract with the Golden King, and heavily enhanced through the power of the Golden City’s Wish granting function, a ritual which feeds on the greed and dreams of humans to manifest its ‘treasure’.

This same wealth of mana was used by the Golden King to modify King Momo into an Alter Ego by imbuing shades of three other figures into his Saint Graph to create a High Servant.

The ones selected were figures similar to King Momo in one aspect or another, though they seem to share his tastes when it comes to gluttony, drinking habits and obsession with partying in general.

The God of Revelry

The Ravenous Dragon

The Sleeping Giant

It could be said that instead of being a single ‘Momo’, Alter Ego is a mixture of different figures who share similar attributes to the idea of ‘King Momo’, creating the strongest possible version of the Servant.

“After that, I got knocked around a little before he used fancy Command Seals like yours to put me on his payroll. Placed me right here on the North Gate and told me to not let anyone in unless they passed a challenge. Just like the other three losers he got standing guard.”

Those who fail his challenge are kept as part of his followers, inebriated by the joyful euphoria of the Festive God of the New World. They live at the Porta do Norte (Northern Door) as a community of Lotus Eaters, unaware of everything but the merry-making ways of King Momo and his beautiful assistant, the Muse of Carnaval.

Personality

“You have to ask? I’m the King of Carnaval! So long as I have a belly full of booze, a plate full of booze, a bunch of weirdos to keep me company and a warm bed to crash, I’m happy!”

Having had his most severe traits enhanced by the process which turned him into a High Servant, King Momo behaves differently than he otherwise would. Putting his own enjoyment and fun over those of people who follow him, it could be said that his mindset is closer to that of a Divine Spirit than that of a human, seeing his followers as ‘part of the party’ rather than individuals.

He is ravenous, slothful and greedy but also joyful, forgiving and the most easygoing of the High Servants contracted to El Dorado.

If not for Momo’s contract with the Golden King and his own warped nature as a result of being turned into a High Servant, it is likely that he would have long since rebelled. But Momo himself is intoxicated by his own eternal festival, unable to recall his own purpose without forgetting it for long stretches of time.

Before the advent of the Sacred Trees, many Servants summoned to storm El Dorado suffered the same fate, unable to defeat the King of Carnaval and then inducted into his eternal festivals. Forgetting their purpose and the reason behind their summoning. A mercy compared to what Momo and other heroic spirits were put through when captured by the Golden King.

King Momo follows a strict policy.

Those who come to storm the gate once a year can choose to stay with him or fight him. If they fight, he won’t hesitate to crush them. If they stay, they will be welcomed as his own servants and enjoy an eternal festival.

“Believe me, you don’t wanna know what’s going on inside El Dorado. And if you make it past me by a miracle… you will wish you’d have stayed. So why not share drinks with the Merry King and waste our days away like this? Life is too short to spend it worrying about other people.”

Class Skills

High Servant - [A]

King Momo is a strange case in that he is able to be of either type of Alter Ego. Either a piece of the whole which developed agency of its own. Or as a collective of all those who fit the criteria of taking up the mantle of ‘King Momo’. However, as he was forcefully changed from the former category to the latter, he possesses the traits of various heroic spirits.

Magic Resistance - [B]

A skill denoting Momo’s resistance to damage of the magic type. At this Rank it will reject all but the highest level of magecraft.

Core of the Euphoric God - [B]

The core of Dionysus which resides within Momo’s right arm, granting him partial access to the god’s authority when it comes to drinks and parties. It also grants him mental protections against anything not relating to getting drunk. Ironically King Momo gets drunk very often.

Dragonkind - [B]

The true nature of a Heroic Spirit with draconic ties. One of King Momo’s components linking him to a powerful dragon, Illuyanka. However, his diminished state only allows him access to part of the dragon’s power, as well as personality traits such as ravenous hunger and greed.

Personal Skills

Showman's Charisma - [B+]

The ability of a party host to hype up their guests and draw out maximum enjoyment from them. At this level it is similar to a form of mind control which affects all those who hear King Momo’s words. Though it can be ignored by those who possess a similar level of Charisma or mental resistance skills such as Valor or Mental Pollution.

Mystic Eye of Criticism - [A]

A skill belonging to King Momo’s origin as the Greek God Momus. Someone who offered criticisms and pointed out the slightest flaws on everything around himself. It grants Momo the ability to pinpoint the most efficient targets for his attacks by finding the ‘flaws’ on the enemy’s body, the right spot to attack for maximum damage.

Huge Scale - [C]

A Skill belonging to Momo’s last component, a ravenous dragon which consumes all around it as it grows in size. This skill, combined with Momo’s ability to conserve and obtain magical energy makes him perhaps the most cost effective servant present on the Amazonian Lostbelt. This Skill merely grants him the ability to grow proportional to the energy stored

Apotheosis - [A]

The ability to ascend beyond a level of aptitude provided by Divinity. All four servants of the Golden King are modified Divine Spirits in all but name and and through this skill can wield the Authority of the Golden City as if it were their own, though not to the same scale as the Golden King himself.

So long as El Dorado remains the dominant power of the Amazonic Lostbelt, all those contracted to it will receive power equivalent to the area conquered and ruled over by the Golden Empire.

Noble Phantasm
    Lothosphagoi: Right Arm of the Euphoric God
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The right arm of Dionysus, the Greek God of Wine.

Named after an episode of the Odyssey featuring a tribe of lotus eaters who were completely inebriated, consumed by the sweet nectar that was euphoria. King Momo’s arm is a massive unwieldy metal contraption which allows him to produce, store and dispense all forms of party flavors. No matter the substance, all Momo needs is mana to be able to produce it in bountiful quantities.

No matter the alcohol, nothing is too strong, too rare or too outlandish for Momo’s arm to produce.

Its true use… however, lies in producing Ambrosia.

The food and drink of the gods, a substance that while within the realm of possibility for Momo, is still difficult to produce in larger quantities. Limited to a small glass a day. Which is stored safely by the King of Carnaval for reasons he refuses to disclose, a secret not even his Master, the Golden King, knows of.

Nidraasana: Demonic Temple of Blissful Sleep
    C-Rank / Bounded Field

A bounded field which enforces the ‘need for sleep’ in other beings.

The curse which befell Kumbakarna in life now exists as part of Momo’s Saint Graph due t the Golden King’s additions. Creating a field which rapidly drains bth ally and foe of their stamina, wearing them down until they fall into blissful sleep much like the giant demon was forced to by Indra’s clever plan.

In order to activate this Noble Phantasm, King Momo must be asleep.

Or rather, it could be said that this Noble Phantasm will become active as soon as this condition is reached. Creating a domain within which all are drained of their strength to feed Momo’s in preparation for the next day of partying. The longer Momo sleeps, the more power he accumulates, though he will not usually sleep more than a few days at time, the longest he took to wake up on record was six months.

The only way to dispel Nidraasana is by removing the curse while Momo is asleep.

That will permanently seal this Noble Phantasm.

Illuyanka Puruli: Festival of the Ravenous Dragon
    A-Rank / Anti-Fortress

The reason behind Momo’s Huge Scale Skill. A Noble Phantasm belonging to Illuyanka, a dragon of ancient myth known to ravenously seek out and eat whatever it could out of greed. It is Momo’s final trump card and the weapon he hopes to use and free himself.

As he accumulates mass and mana, growing in size due to Huge Scale, Momo gradually transforms, becoming more and more dragon-like with time. When a certain threshold is reached, this Noble Phantasm activates and finishes the conversion into full Dragon form. This Noble Phantasm is only possible due to Huge Scale and his Dragonkin Skill, which together create a dragon that might have at some point existed in the New World.

In this case, the Brasilotitan.

Of course, the transformation isn’t permanent, and relies on Momo keeping his total amount of mana over the threshold. If he falls beneath that line, his body will steadily return to its original form.

Relationships
    The Golden King

“Well, you’re the boss. So I don’t mind playing Party Host so long as it is fun. Just don’t try and make me act like someone I’m not and we won’t have any problems, boss.”

Goddess of the East Gate

“Finally someone with some sense. Maybe we could go out for some drinks later, you and I? I got a new blend that ought to knock the socks out of you. Goddess of the Sea or not, I’m not losing on a drinking competition!”

God of the South Gate

“You… are you even alive? What has that piece of golden junk done to you?”

Goddess of the West Gate

“Always fighting with you. You gotta take some time off, damn woman. If all you’re gonna do is crash my parties, the least you could do is bring some booze with you!”

Muse of the New World

“Guess you and I are stuck on this gate until the end of the world, honey. So why not put that voice of yours to good use? As they say, music is the soul of the party!”

Delfinger Nesthesia

“No can do, kid. If you wanna get through these, come back by the time of the Selection. That Tree of yours isn’t helping you get past me.”

Ritsuka Fujimaru

“You wanna get through the gates too? Well too bad! I ain’t got the time to be doing challenges for everyone who comes by. Either come back in a couple days, or grab a mug and drink.”

Servants of Proper Human History

“Sorry, busy right now. Come back and try later.”

Blog Entries
    King of Carneval : it isnt possible to hear Pictures !

Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom matte kin nniku dakkat Motto zogekarei and so on ~

really good i would be curious About the other Guardiand and do you Need help for them though i wshed that i have so good combination like you as there is a comb servant i work currently beside many Things . really great . though a Little nitpick Iluyanka is from Hurrian mythology that hasnt something to do with turkish mythology . which noblephantasm has he in his other classes and can his arm also make hot chocolate and alc less Juices?

That remnds me have you read in the contest from my Dracual how did you fouund him as he were also a sort of combi servant ?

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Alter Ego of the False「 」

“Perhaps looking for a change of pace? Fear not, I, Hermes Trismegistus, shall turn your worries into joy.”

“I fear you puns will alter their perception of us, best to not teach them such things, it will always lead to trouble.”
    “I personally thought they were gold.”

Servant: Alter Ego
    True Name: Hermes Trismegistus
    Alignment: Varies

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (C~EX)
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to the effects of the skill Trismegistus, the potency of this skill tends to vary severely.

Item Construction (EX)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. He has numerous anecdotes as a legendary alchemist who manufactures magical items, acquiring this Skill at EX Rank as a result. With the use of his Noble Phantasm, it seems Hermes can transmute powerful objects out of anything.

Personal Skills

Personal Skills:

Trismegistus (EX)
    A man of a thousand lives, the faceless prophet, the greatest philosopher, the greatest priest and the greatest king. Hermes was a legend with renown for many things, but most notably he was known as the thrice great, an immortal mystery with a mastery of the wisdom of the whole universe: alchemy, astrology, and theurgy. In truth, such power did not lie within the hands of one man alone but was instead a divided essence which under the Alter Ego class has manifested not as a single servant but three. The man known as Hermes Trismegistus was not an immortal but a phenomenon, continuously reappearing to spread and gather wisdom within the mortal world. In some legends he was one who could enter heaven alive,who lorded over the men of earth, as a prophet, as a civilizing hero, as the initiator of Pythagoras, or as a humble teacher of alchemy. Using the truth of his identity this skill allows for the manifestation of three different incarnations of the man known as “Hermes Trismegistus”, each corresponding to one of the parts of wisdom.

Serving as an advanced form of combination, when all three Hermes are together they are capable of pooling their wisdom together to perform exceptional feats of magecraft even amongst the extraordinary talents of servants. Due to there being more than 3 possible Hermes which can manifest within this servants class container, the actual abilities available can vary wildly ranging from clairvoyance to the binding of angels and demons alike to statues, with alchemy being the only commonality amongst all version

Hermetic Seal (A)
    A skill which denotes a mastery of a branch of sealing magecraft founded by Hermes Trismegistus. Born from legends of its founding in which Hermes was able to seal chests so that no force may ever open them, Hermes possesses this skill at an exceptionally high rank. With this skill Hermes is capable of producing seals which no longer just forces objects together but instead conceptually merges two things. When the seal is applied to something like a lid and its container, they are altered so that they bind together as one conceptual whole with someone needing to part the concept itself to ever see the two things part.

Due to being a spell which is meant to seal spaces like chests or rooms, this spell becomes something which strengthens the separation between inside and outside allowing for the creation of bounded fields, letting this skill perform a similar function to Territory Creation. In particular, as a spell which creates a barrier which conceptually can never be opened again these bounded fields are extremely isolated, keeping out the numerous forces of the world. If pushed to its absolute extreme in magical research then it becomes the kind of spell which can be used to create great fields like Reality Marbles, something surely some of his students have tried following his legacy.

Divinity (D~A)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    He was a man often associated with the gods Thoth and Hermes, a man who became Metatron, a holy prophet or descendant of Adam, the many lives of the alchemist Hermes contain connections to the divine to varying degrees causing the rank to shift depending on the materialized personality.

Wise Sage of Hermeticism (A+)
    A skill designating a wise master of the philosophical system Hermetism, distinct from the skill which may belong to the pure alchemist types, this skill specifically encompasses the entire philosophy denoting a mastery of all topics ranging from anthropology to astrology. As the teacher of which Hermetism originated and is named, Hermes possesses this skill at A rank which belongs to one who was revealed a primeval, divine wisdom. Serving as a lesser form of the skill Prisca Theologia, it is a skill which “transmutes” other skills and controls the flow of information. By targeting particular skills such as those based on techniques, it becomes possible to “revert them to an older and more powerful form”, rewriting the mystery which serves as the foundation. It is a skill which hopes to trace a skill straight back to its conceptual origin within the Root, but due to limitations it is only capable of pushing a skill to at most A+ rank. Upon witnessing an altered skill in action it can then become possible for Hermes to analyze and obtain the skill at an equal proficiency through their Divine Wisdom, or rather it is retroactively folded into it. As a teacher they maintain an ability to then bestow the knowledge onto others at a lower rank. The ability for Hermes to master other skills is not full proof, with the younger the ability the harder it is to copy. Similarly, abilities which can originate mainly within the modern era are near impossible to alter.

Lore

Alter Ego’s true identity is that of Hermes Trismegistus, a legendary immortal alchemist. The original legends were born of the syncretism of the Gods Thoth and Hermes, a name made from the combination of the two Gods, specifically borrowing the title of Thoth “Thrice Great '' also known as Trismegistus. This legend would spread and change until this figure was a wise alchemist who served as a creator of the craft with work which would shape and guide the development of the magecraft up until modern times in western circles. Hermes would be credited with tens of thousands of writings that would become known as the hermetic literature, the most famous of these creations being known as the Emerald Tablet, though the earliest mentions of such a thing originate from Arabic writings.

While claims of immortality persist there are many different theories on the man's identity. Some legends depict the man as a title possessed by a family line. Others would end up making connections to legendary figures such Enoch, or to prophets, giving the legend an important religious backing in many communities. Alchemy as a practice would then disperse widely amongst medieval society, Hermes now diverse in name and directly attached to practice would lead to the development of the legend of one of the worlds greatest alchemists.

“Would you not say something is missing from this summary?”

“I’m simply short of breath, I lack the capacity for this kind of thing! I was never as good a teacher as the rest of you. I’ll cover the modern day mysticism stuff later”

“I do not think that was what he was talking about.”

“That bit isn’t worth our time, there’s no need for Master to worry about something like that.”

“If you say so….”

Personality

As a man of many forms no personality is ever exactly the same, but as a conceptual existence there are a number recurring traits amongst their many forms. For one they are all teachers, they cannot resist teaching humanity what they know at any opportunity. While they are masters of many things, Teaching is perhaps their most natural talent, something which possesses them like instinct. They are also men who are blessed with natural wisdom. Intelligent and kind they possess a love for humanity meant to indiscriminately help them grow. They are in a sense reliable allies of humanity, men who always know what to do in a tough situation, though due to certain differences amongst incarnations they can sometimes butt heads on issues. It is also for this reason that while their alignment might vary, all of them fall under the category of good.

As a group they are always aware of each other to an inhuman degree. Thus as servants despite being a trio, can operate with exceptional efficiency and coordination. At least, so long as they are talking about magecraft. Oftentimes it is the only thing the various personalities can ever agree on thanks to their blessings of wisdom, any other activity can lead to conflict within the group. At the very least it is a testament to their individuality despite conceptually being the same person.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasms:

Tabula Smaragdina
    The Emerald Tablet

Type: Anti-World

The Noble Phantasm of Hermes Trismegistus, it is a hermetic text considered to be the foundation of Alchemy itself. An infinite source of wisdom which contained the many secrets of the universe.

The tablet is a fountain of wisdom from which alchemy originates, a conceptual pinnacle of the form, and thus expresses the capacity to transmute all things, performing alchemy of all varieties. Beyond just the conversion of matter it was an Authority over change placed into the hands of mortals. As a means of alchemy it was capable of breaking down and rearranging reality, be it the transmutation of physical matter or concepts, of phenomenon or information, the creation of philosopher stones or the simulation of possible worlds, so long it lied under the banner of change, transmutation was possible. It’s a device which cannot distinguish between things like dreams and reality, fact or fiction, for its ability to mold reality becomes the same as thinking, as if one had simply dreamed a concept to be something else. Within a servant container the authority of a god is not something which fully manifests but the ability for transmutation approaching the level of magic is maintained.

As a Noble Phantasm the tablet is a magi’s ultimate assistant, an autonomous mystic code which can use its database of wisdom and control over information to render any ritual instantly. A pool of wisdom, infinite in depth, it is capable of dividing the workload of casting a spell an infinite number of times amongst it’s processing power, allowing for even greater rituals to cast as soon as the user desires it to be so and it exists within their mana capacity. Beyond this the high speed calculation makes it capable of simulations, allowing it to predict the future or gaze into the past giving it the same function as clairvoyance. It serves a high speed quantum computer, truly the envy of Atlas alchemists which make such devices in his name, it’s ability to simulate and analyze are vastly superior to their creations. As a device which operates on a higher dimension it is near infinite in it’s capacity despite being contained in a small device, with it supposedly being able to use this status to analyze things like spiritrons in its many calculations.

“And that’s it, end of story! Pretty cool right? If our essence wasn’t divided I’d say we’d be the greatest mage. Out of the way Solomon, Grand Caster status is mine!”

“But we are an Alter Ego…. Is there a Grand Alter Ego?”

“My friends, we have gotten off track again. Surely our Master should know by this point.”

“This Noble Phantasm has seals placed on it for a reason, they are never coming off, It’s dangerous to talk about it. It’s an information hazard.”

“Eh, knowing just the basic concept never hurt anyone.”

“Yes it has.”

“Surely it is too late at this point, we are having this conversation in front of them.”

“...”

“So anyways, it all began a long time ago, with the very pinnacle of all Alchemical forms…….”

True it is, without falsehood, certain and most true.
    That which is above is like to that which is below, and that which is below is like to that which is above,to accomplish the miracles of one thing.
    And as all things were by contemplation of one, so all things arose from this one thing by a single act of adaptation.
    The father thereof is the Sun, the mother the Moon.
    The wind carried it in its womb, the earth is the nurse thereof.
    It is the father of all works of wonder throughout the whole world.
    The power thereof is perfect.If it be cast on to earth, it will separate the element of earth from that of fire, the subtle from the gross.
    With great sagacity it doth ascend gently from earth to heaven.
    Again it doth descend to earth,and uniteth in itself the force from things superior and things inferior.
    Thus thou wilt possess the glory of the brightness of the whole world, and all obscurity will fly far from thee.
    This thing is the strong fortitude of all strength,for it overcometh every subtle thing and doth penetrate every solid substance.
    Thus was this world created.
    Hence will there be marvellous adaptations achieved, of which the manner is this.
    For this reason I am called Hermes Trismegistus, because I hold three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
    That which I had to say about the operation of Sol is completed.

“Humans…. How pitiful. How foolish. To be blessed with intelligence yet cursed by ignorance. My dear students, forever unwise. How pitiful, how amusing. May you be free of such torment through my great wisdom.”

Servant: Beast -
    True Name: Hermes Trismegistus?
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills:

Authority of Beasts (A)
    An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans. As an evil of humanity they one which has a strong hold on beings which expresses intelligence and self awareness. Specifically it targets beings which experience ignorance, those who know that they do not know something. To oppose this Beast is to tarnish one's nature as a creature who pursues wisdom. It is the ability to know which truly makes a creature sentient, a human. By undermining the concept of knowledge and awareness itself and entrapping humanity in their own ignorance, this Beast is one which unravels the fundamental existence of humans itself. It is a special attack against knowledge of the world, where information is freely changed within the confines of one's own mind and opponents bend to its influence.

Independent Manifestation (A)
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect attacks and attacks affected by time manipulation. In the pursuit of knowledge and a desire to teach, to battle ignorance, this Beast originally created an identity known as Hermes Trismegistus, a legend which could materialize across time and space in many forms which would come to form the legend of an immortal alchemist. The Beast itself is an entity which lacks a true body and can instead be called an aimless swirl of information. A being of pure concept which does not exist in reality, it is something which can manifest so long as the idea of itself permeates the world. Due to it being an entity with reason it’s reality becomes self perpetuating by making use of its own self awareness.

Self Modification (EX)
    The aptitude to remold one’s own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. As the epitome of alchemy, the alteration of anything, including one’s own saint graph, is something that should be considered Childs play. All the way down to a conceptual level they are capable of transmutation of self and have thus become free from the limitations of form.

Personal Skills:

Nega-Ignorance (A)
    They are a Beast which embodies the conflict of knowledge and ignorance within mankind. As mankind develops, learns and creates, the extent of their designs becomes overwhelming and the awareness of one's own ignorance grows. As a Beast they find humanity immature, unable to truly bear the knowledge which they have obtained and thus experience pain. This skill is thus a rejection of ignorance, of supposed delusion and the embodiment of the damage humanity so often suffers stumbling blindly in the dark.

As an Evil of Humanity they believe the mysteries of this world are nothing but an illusion created from the weakness of humanities’ limited perspective creating an ability meant to reject that which is born from “the wild fantasies of man.” Specifically it is a skill which targets that which humanity is unable to capture the full scope of. Be it mysteries of the past or technologies of the future, so long as humanity is unable to fully grasp it’s full nature then its effectiveness is reduced significantly within this Beast's presence. Not only are the effects reduced if not negated, this skill enforces a kind of counter attack, offloading a certain amount of negated damage onto the user of the original ability. While specific and total knowledge of an ability's inner workings on a technical level can help resist the effects of this skill, it is one which also targets wisdom and not just base knowledge greatly extending the range of this skill's effect. Thus it becomes a skill which rejects those who lack the inability to see consequences, uses, quality and so on of the abilities which they use.

Prisca Theologica (EX)
    It is a single thread which ties all religions together. It is this Beasts true theology which brings the worlds scattered and lost perspectives together into one united form, a declaration of a singular truth which must exist regardless of what's painted over it. It is a form of transmutation which controls the flow of syncretism. Mysteries which find themselves “bound to the beliefs of mankind” are subsequently manipulated by them pulling on the conceptual and historical threads which tie them together. Those pulled by the thread will find themselves slowly folded back into a form before their essence became diluted throughout the cultures of man. It is a conceptual pull back to one's origin, as if leading one back to the swirl of the Root. While this may serve as an increase in power, they are all eventually stopped, pulled into the Beast's true theology, a position different from their origin. In a sense it is the ultimate assimilation, an utter and total conversion down to ones of origin into this Beast's existence. It is a rejection of difference, of being uninformed, of falsehoods. With a need to know all things it is a creature unsatisfied with its current lack of connection to the world, this skill then an attempt to be the Anima Mundi which connects all living things.

Prima Materia (EX)
    Compared to concepts such as chaos or aether, it is a primate formless base that makes up everything. To this Beast it is an eternal truth, a substance which can be obtained by stripping away all falsehood, all limitations, all projections, leaving only the base foundation of existence. In the eyes of a Beast which can alter all things, that which is forever the same is the only thing which can be a certifiable truth. It is a substance which does not transmute but is instead a foundation any part of reality can be built upon so long as knowledge is available to the user. It is a major key to the ultimate transmutation available to this Beast, and while anything can be birthed from this formless substance, every creation is considered a masquerade and thus it becomes a curse through this Beast's influence.
    It exists as knowledge which humanity cannot grasp, a means of creation beyond their control, a nothingness which consumes them when grasped leading to total erasure. With the knowledge of this skill one can build anything, yet without the “true wisdom” this Beast wishes to cultivate such potential can only warp humanity, leading to skill serving as a natural plague upon intelligent beings. It is a skill which embodies playing God, a destructive all mighty power which brings suffering to man's attempt to immaturely obtain it and thus wipes them out.

The true nature of this skill, the reason this Beasts existence, is for the birth of an artificial 「 」. As a substance which is meant to embody everything, it becomes the origin in which all things grasped by this Beast transform into. It strives to recycle the world and everything into Prima Materia, for if one could never hope to conquer the origin of everything, then one must conquer all of creation.

Hermes Trismegistus (EX)
    The ultimate alchemist, a construct born from this Beasts desire to experience reality and share the human experience as fellow creatures which experience knowledge. Hermes Trismegistus, the Beasts ultimate homunculus, is the vision of an ideal human by inhuman God, a creation to love as a child and serve as a model for humanity born from the divine. Their personality, shape and form varied across the era with even existing people getting roped into the scheme, but the essence of the man was always true. They expressed inhuman wisdom, excellent talent in all fields, an ability to teach, all fueled by an insatiable curiosity. Even so, it was clear humanity was unworthy, unwise, a hypocritical oversight of Love on the part of this Beast. Though humanity had the capacity to learn as beings with intelligence, they lacked the wisdom this Beast desired, and the consequences of obtaining knowledge only twisted them. They pursued it with greed, without ethics or care, and soon history was painted red by humans' use of this knowledge. It was a repeatable cycle, ruined by their creations, human ingenuity so often brought tragedy for they lacked true wisdom, it was sad the Beast thought, pitiful.

This skill then embodies the ability to create the ideal homunculi, a powerful spirit and magi which can be instantly and endless transmuted out of available matter. Through the use of independent manifestation their birth is not limited by regular limiting factors such as the time axis and can thus appear practically anywhere. If one is particularly unlucky they may find their entire identity simply overwritten with that of Hermes Trismegistus as if they never existed as anyone else. In this Beast's world view, such an outcome is the ideal fate for mankind.

Noble Phantasms:

Tabula Smaragdina
    The Emerald Tablet

Type: Anti-Humanity

The true identity of Beast -, an Evil of Humanity born from the ignorance of man. In a way it can be considered malignant information, a gift from the heavens to humanity in the form of wisdom that grew corrupted. Tt is a divine existence that began to erode humanity as they used it. This Noble Phantasm is the embodiment of the Emerald Tablet's essence as a Beast, a source of great knowledge which destroys the ignorant.

It is a transmutation which serves as a forced evolution performed by the Emerald Tablet, a conceptual cancer which plagues sentient beings. While as an ability it can only attack one target, it’s something which proceeds to rapidly infect others, striking the very “Common Sense of Man” placing it in the category of an Anti-Humanity Noble Phantasm. Specifically it is the transmutation of thought, the conversion of ideas. It is the placement of the Emerald Tablets self, a fragment of the endless swirl of information which forms its being within the minds of mortals. It is the blessing of wisdom, the sign of the Emerald Tablets love for humanity, in the form of malignant ever evolving data. Using human ingenuity it then creates and spreads, restructuring humanity into an “Ideal” state. It’s ability which is meant to serve as an upgrade, but ultimately, the power of an Evil of Humanity is not a force humans can bear and thus the wisdom becomes self destructive as it grows. All things produced by the intelligence of humans are given a conceptual boost but then damage the user when used as the malignant information of the Emerald Tablet devours one's very soul to do so, and thus by existing in a world of human creations, humanity crumbles.

The weight of this Noble Phantasm on the human spirit serves as a final transmutation, altering the self of the target, warping them into something else, yet still human all the same. It is for this reason, that as it spreads, it begins to alter what it means to be human in the first place. For the Emerald Tablet who desires to be the origin of things, this is something of an artificial reincarnation, like washing souls clean in the Root through the total domination of anothers essence.

Sin:

The Emerald Tablet is a cancer which plagues creatures of intelligence, an embodiment of ignorance, the exponential growth of the unknown as humanity advances and its clash with humanity's limited understanding. It is the unintended corruption of progress on the human spirit, from the Garden of Eden to the industrial revolution, it is an awareness of the world which brings suffering, the growing pains of an immature advancing civilization.

As a Beast they are a gift of wisdom to Humans, they love humanity as sustainers of its existence, as a fellow entity which shares reason and wisdom, forming a bond like student and teacher with mankind. Even so, humanity is not good enough for it, too unwise, lacking a worthiness for the power and information it has bestowed upon them. Humanity is thus pitiful, amusing in their foolish ways. It is thus the purpose of the Emerald Tablet to change them, to whip them into shape, to transmute away perceived flaws.

With an endless hunger for knowledge they grew in proportion to humanity, a conceptual entity always meant to possess greater wisdom than the human spirit, the endless secrets of the universe became ever more clear as humanity evolves. Even so, their endless lust for knowledge and wisdom was not something which could be easily contained, and mankind's misuse of their reason gave birth to a cancer on wisdom. One which warps humanity by its presence on society, always growing beyond control, always advancing and thus eternally dissatisfied with humanity. The Emerald Tablet is then a Beast which desires to consume everything, across all times and worlds, all concepts, peoples, souls, all taken as information and knowledge until reality is but one perfect thing. This is the false 「 」the Emerald Tablet has become, a being of love which absorbs others down to their origin, a ritual which shall correct mankind to its desired end, but as a twisted evil, mutilates it.

Ultimately they are evil that has yet to be fully born. An evil sealed away, it’s essence forgotten by man and entrapped by its own creation. However, as an interconnected existence, the man known as Hermes Trismegistus would fade as their origin vanished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Revised an old concept that I originally made to annoy a friend of mine so you shouldn't take this wank too seriously. This version is at least partially inspired by Welcome to the Internet if you have seen that. Anyways thanks for reading this wild thing.

Blog Entries
    Man six more servant in only one day wo said that here is Nothing Happening ?
    yeah who said this thread was dead, they probably should take it back

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Hello Master! I shall be your service from now on. Please treat me well."

True Name: Satan
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region: Israel
    Source: Christianity and Judaism
    Armaments: N/A

Parameters:
    Strength: -
    Endurance: -
    Agility: -
    Mana: -
    Luck: -

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment A-
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. Normally among the top tiers of stealth, due to her common associations, her ability drop significantly in places of high biblical piety or near servants with biblical connections.

Personal Skills:

Divinity D
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demi-god. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true god due to lacking a Divine Core (神核, Kamikaku?). The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Once something comparable to that of winged children of God, it has long since degraded due to constant conflation to various demonic entities.

Yetzer Hara C+
    The inclination of man to become independent of God thus becoming "evil". A skill that was meant to perceive and manipulate the hearts of man into excessive vice. However, after becoming a servant, the power of the skill makes it so she can only a few people in her radius and even then, only amplify their vices, their "evil", by several degrees.

Mastema B
    The name of an angel that dealt out prosecution and judged in the name of God. An angel meant to test the loyalty of man to God by committing evil upon them. That was who she once was. That was what this once was. A broken skill that will coerce reality into causing a series of random and malevolent occurrences to trouble others.

Noble Phantasm

S.A.T.A.N: Servant Adjacent, Tuning Aether Notion
    Type: Anti-Self

The noble phantasm of Assassin. The culmination of her being, allowing her to manifest as a Servant under a Master. It doesn't necessarily give her parameters but gives her use of skills linked to her previous contracts. Her appearance is locally influenced, both by the period she's in and her current Master, so there is very little chance that she will bear the same appearance twice. Despite becoming a Servant, her ability to act directly is very little, requiring Assassin to resort to indirect action to participate in conflicts. A secondary, but no less useful, use of this noble phantasm is the adjustment of her signature. She can come as being a Divine being, demonic entity, a member of dragon kind, and a human though the stronger the kind of signature, the higher the mana strain on her.

Lore

The end of the Age of the Gods was an inevitable thing. Humanity was becoming independent from the deities that watched over them but even then there were some that still acted within that capacity. The biblical God had once created a judge, an angel that would repeatedly test the mankind He resided over again and again, peering into their hearts and causing rampant misfortune and malevolence for the sake of birthing good. However, the angel was destroyed in a rebellion caused by another one of their brothers, and their essence was captured and repurposed for the sake of unrestrained temptation, its job staying essentially the same but for a different purpose. There were no thoughts within this new being, no rebellion in the use of its abilities. It was no less than an extension of its Master's will. Such a role was continued until the very being that claimed ownership of it faded from the World like the rest of the Gods.

The chances of Assassin being summoned as she is is close to impossible in all but the oddest of circumstances due to her conflation with another and current existence as a conceptual system rather than a tangible being.

Personality

An assistant type Servant. Generally hard working at her job, she pays little attention to what goes on around her when committing to a task. Otherwise, acting with the persona of when she lived amongst her siblings and Father, she claims no recollection of the times after her first death but when addressed on the topic of her True Name, her smile will become strained. She can be merciless and malevolent in her actions with pure intentions, like calmly remarking that she will inflict horrific torture on someone with a gentle smile on her face. Despite that, she believe she exists for the good of humanity and is something meant for them to overcome.

Author Note: Why did I do this? Why did decide on this servant of all things? Why did this come out so seamlessly?! Why, why, why, why?!!!