Page 238 of 620 FirstFirst ... 138188228233236237238239240243248288338 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Top Level Notes
    I apologize to interrupt this interesting discussion! But I have to get this one out because today marks the start of my project one month ago
    This sheet is a long one! But not Enlil-long! A Special Revamp/Soft Reboot of my passion project a few months ago. It is my most ambitious thing in concept with a lot of brainpower and formatting put into it.
    Last time it was a bit too much to handle, so I hope you all enjoy it this time.
    And if not, perhaps the Servant I post next is more to your liking, which will become another kind of cornerstone in my history here

"So to make it clear, you use me as a guinea pig to obtain more knowledge about the Foreigner Class?"
    "Yes we do, we would appreciate it if you are willing to help us." says Da Vinci with her innocent, but cunning smile.
    "Sure I can help, but what do you gain by granting me a Summer Version?"
    "You are not the first taking part in this endeavor. First, we had Munch and we tried to learn something about the connection to his Outer God, but we only learned that he was a Foreigner because of a completely different reason than most others. Then we asked Freud, he is another strange case, but we did learn something about keeping connections active. We wish to dig deeper and perhaps find more technicalities in your Class. Then there was Tarrare who just changed Class on his own, somehow. You are our last chance to get legitimate results. Bluebeard indicated that you are connected to a thing that somehow became high ranking in the 'Pantheon' of Evil Gods, for the lack of better words."
    "Will you help us out?"
    "If that is all, let us begin, Master. I owe you after all the trouble from half a year ago. I dislike being in debt. The time is right anyways. Now that we move through the Northern Hemisphere during summer, the influence of the Golden King is weakened. Taurus is a Winter Constellation after all."

"So that's about it, let's see if the Summer Saint Graph Alteration was successful…huh? Still in a suit?"

Saint Graph Alteration failed.
    Warning.
    Spirit Origin Distortion detected.
    Suddenly Foreigner screams in pain.
    "Da Vinci, what is happening?!"
    "I…I don't know, Master! Something is not right, his Spirit Origin is literally twisting!"
    "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Holmes storms into the chamber
    "We made a mistake here. Da Vinci, the procedure tried to make him into a Ruler Class."
    "Oh no…"
    "The Class that 'defies the laws' and the class that 'upholds the laws' clashing formed a paradox. The Outer God of him is fighting against Alaya over the control over him."
    "Interrupt the procedure NOW!"
    "It is not in our control anymore, Master, I am sorry!"

He holds his head in agony, his surroundings are trashed by his rampaging powers.
    "JESSE!"
    A last empty gaze pierces the ceiling, and the rampaging stops, as do his pained screams.
    "Again…"
    were his last words before his own Invisible Hands dragged him inside his own Spirit Origin, leaving behind only his leather-bound notebook slowly disintegrating.
    "Jesse? Can we…?" the Master stutters looking down at the last remnants of a dear friend.
    "Master…I am so sorry. I do not know what is going on…but his data is completely gone. His profile is now just a tabula rasa as if he was never summoned."
    The last bit of the notebook vanishes…
    "Jesse…"

꧁꧂
    < - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ⦙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Summoning Process initiated, please stand back.
    "Master, step away! Something is happening. What is going on?! A Spirit Origin is forming!"

Mana levels constant.
    Heroic Spirit Summoning is in progress.
    First Ring confirmed. Second Ring confirmed. Third Ring confirmed. Iridescent Light confirmed.
    "Could it be Jesse? Or a chain summoning? But three rings? He had two before."
    "Yes it is him! The Data are refilling again!
    Oh god, is the terminal bugging?"

_F_O_R_E_I_G_N_E_R_
    Gol̶̳̓denYellow King of the Mar̸̨̢̈́̊k̵̤̎̀ͅetDecadence

= Jesse Livermore =

"Master! We detected some bugs. Sometimes clicking them corrects them."

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension
    Spiritron Dress: Decadent King
    Spiritron Dress: Boy Plunger
    Spiritron Dress: Loan Shark on the Beach

Class
    Foreigner
    Alternative Classes
    Beast
    True Name
    Jesse Livermore
    Aliases
    The Great Bear of Wall Street, Boy Plunger,
    King of Traders
    Origin
    North America, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    173cm/70kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E+ E+ E+ E+ -

money, speculating, capitalism, tulips, mathematics, art,
    hands (fetish)
    Dislikes
    "suckers", sundays, bears, cotton
    Talent
    speculating, earning money, losing money
    Natural Enemy
    Rune Magecraft users, Communists, J.P. Morgan,
    Greek Machine Gods
    Armament
    pitchfork, bear hide shield
    Catalyst
    his book 'How To Trade In Stocks', fervent wish to become rich

╣╠

Class Skills

Unstable Core A
    An individual composite skill, unique for each owner. A skill that denotes unstable Servants, often Fusion-type or Pseudo-Servants. The Saint Graph and/or Mind of the owner is stressed, damaged, incomplete, or is in threat of breaking for various other reasons.
    Grants Mental Schism & Distortion of the same rank and a low-ranked Camo̶̬̪̽̚u̷̖̣͝flage skill.
    A skill that has risen in rank drastically since the experiment of Chaldea went wrong.
    It absorbed the skills Distortion and Camo̶̬̪̽̚u̷̖̣͝flage at the same time, because the paradox inside the Spirit Origin of Foreigner caused a strong schism between his potential alternative classes, in the end leading to a fusion of them all. Camouflage is not a skill to willingly hide information, but to show the alternating nature between his Ruler and Foreigner side.

Riding B+
    This rank was once high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class under the concept of "riding the prices like the waves", but due to the experiment in Chaldea, Foreigner lost this Alternative Class along with all others.
    The animals Foreigner can han̶̡͐ď̸͈̰l̶̳̓e with above-average skill are related to Stock Market and Money related terms like bú̷͓͙̕l̴̢̖̀̾ls, bears, wolfs, sharks and to some extend even whales.If Foreigner wishes, he can use one of his Noble Phantasms to mind control or simply physically dominate animals. Either way, they are mere puppets with a sign or eldritch appendages as the strings.

Existence Outside the Domain A++
    Beyond the reaches of reality. As the Avatar of the Ruler from Aldebaran, he would have an EX rank. Due to the Distortion skill and the circumstances of his manifestation, the rank was lowered, while remaining high. Should the Outer God retake much of his influence over Foreigner, sealed skills may reappear...

Divinity C++
    The touch of something divine.
    As the Herold of the Watcher from Aldebaran, Foreigner inherited a decent rank. Their Divinity is a strange case because it is permanently fixed at rank C, but in cases when Foreigner fights a Greek Deity, the rank will match theirs.

True Name Discernment E+
    The truth of others.
    Gained through Distortion. Intentionally low. Foreigner does not care about your Name or Skills, just about your Parameter. He fashioned it so, that this skill manifests as imaginary tulips blooming on each Servant. They represent the five Parameter STR, END, AGI, MAN, and LCK, each in their own color. The state of their bloom tells him what he needs to know.

N̵͔͊͝e̶͛ͅģ̵̀a̶̻̻͑-̵͖̂̉͜V̶̞̎͛a̸̤͚͛̐l̷͙̂̂ụ̶͛e̶͕̎̃ ̸̢̀ͅ(̴̟͆̚s̸͈͓͒e̷͍̓̿ą̶̙̂͝l̷͕̾̚e̸͉̫̎́d̸̢̄̽)̸͚̐͝...Nega-Value E+
    A sealed ability, only resurfacing if the Outer God ever fully retakes control over his vessel.
    A skill that permits conceptual devaluation of 'that which is precious. Part of the Golden Machines Authority was that of Evaluation - the analysis and determination of something's worth. At the lowest rank it allows for a slow, but steady decline in Servants Parameter around him. In conjunction with his other skills, it becomes a cheat skill. It allows him to 'manipulate the market' and always 'speculate correctly' according to his will. This will further increase his own Parameter over time. Compared to Foreigner, all Strength the Servant might have will continuously lose its worth, becoming more and more equal in value: worthless for him.

╣╠

Personal Skills

King of̴͕͗ the Mark̴̠͓̋͝e̶̜̍tKing in Yellow A
    A composite skill of various skills related to his ex̴̟̜̆p̷̡͖̈́e̶̥̤̎͑r̴̝̫̀̓tise and establishing him as a represent̴̨̛ǎ̴̗͍t̷̯̟̍ive of the Stock Mark̴̠͓̋͝e̶̜̍t itself.A composite skill of various skills that allows endless indulgence in decadent behavior as the Avatar of the Ruler from Aldebaran, bearing the title of King in Yellow.
    Consists of Golden Rule, Librarian of Knowledge and Market Observation of the same rank and an unspecified rank in Chari̵̮̊s̷͕͠m̴͙͆̾aInsanity.
    Golden Rule shows the ever-present chan̶͙̎c̵̢̗̐e to become a millionaire again with just one dollar. Foreigner carried himself from severe debt back again into prosperity several times, becoming a symbol of the Ameri̸̤͑̑c̵̎͜͝ă̶͎͌n̸̮͌̕ Dream and the potential of the stock mark̴̠͓̋͝e̶̜̍t.need to be successful enough to allow his decadent lifestyle. He has to become rich, spend it all in the most lavish and decadent ways and work himself up again to repeat the cycle to appease the King above.
    Librarian of Knowledge and Market Observation show the vast area of knowledge professional Trȁ̷͇d̶͇̖̒e̵̟̊r̶̮̾s can gather across several Mark̴̠͓̋͝e̶̜̍ts. A hot summer in America can lead to increased food prices in the Western World. A political agenda can have far-reaching effects on the economy of other countries. A stuck ship in a canal can lead to delivery bottlenecks and one hacker can lead to a shortage in fuel. Everything can have consequences and Foreigner will be awa̸̩̞͌r̸̻͎̅̃ē̶͈̦̾.Data Storage and Parallel Processing Power Foreigner has access to through his connection to the Outer God. Be it weather data from across the globe, political information, or interconnected infrastructure systems, as long as it could prove useful for his trades, Foreigner will remember it all and uses it for profit.

The Charisma is the attraction emitted from the mark̴̠͓̋͝e̶̜̍t and to extend mon̵̺͠é̷͙̒y̵̱͇̏ itself. Therefore it's effect varies from person to person.The Insanity is emitted from Foreigner himself. Having a connection to the Outer God since he was young allowed him to grow accustomed to the passive influence. His whole life he was devoured by the Insanity of the Golden Machine in the Stars, but at the same time devoured it with each of its bites as well. That is what this skill of the Foreigner Class is. How it influences others varies from person to person.

Not Gambling, but Speculating A
    The ability to speculate in stocks.
    At the cost of an undetermined LCK Parameter and low stats overall upon summoning, grants the ability to speculate on things or concepts Foreigner considers a "stock". He applies this to other Servant's Parameters. They too can rise and fall under certain conditions. He speculates their direction, be they of friend or foe, and reap profits if correct.
    To
    activate the skill
    start Trading
    the Master is forced to make the decision in what time interval they wish to trade. Foreigner's Luck Parameter is determined from that. They can set the Interval from 24h down to 1min. The lower the interval, the more volatile the LCK can be. When choosing 24h it is fixed at D and at 1min it can range from EX to 0. The interval can the changed every 24h.
    It shows Foreigner what kind of Trader the Master is. Patient, but steady or fast with high risk and high reward? Will the Master be a Gambler or a Speculator? A sucker or a winner?

A trade functions as follows: Foreigner speculates the direction of a certain Parameter and 'invests' his own respective Parameter. After roughly a tenth of the chosen time interval Foreigner 'sells' his position and reaps the profits or losses. Was the
    Luck check
    Trade
    successful, the respective Parameter will gain a boost, if he was wrong, the invested points are lost.
    If the target lost
    Parameter
    'money'
    , they are not gone. Foreigner holds unto them as a conceptual bank and returns them at the end of each
    24h interval
    Trading Day
    . If the target wishes it back earlier, Foreigner is obliged to offer them a trade. They can offer parts of their other Parameters in exchange for even money. When Foreigner agrees, the target regains the requested 'assets' and Foreigner obtains the 'equal goods'.
    Foreigner has the rare ability to reallocate his
    Parameter
    'finances'
    . With a bit less than a 1:1 ratio he can
    rearrange his Parameter
    diversify his assets
    . If he lost too many due to trading losses, the Master is able to buy them back with their own money. The conversion rate is dependent on the 'market price'. This means that the lower the current Parameter, the lower the price to refill them. The higher the current Parameter, the more expansive it is. This is also the case during
    combat
    a 'crisis'
    , then all prices rise. The prices are relative to each Master. One Dollar of a poor Master can have the same value as 1Mio dollar of a rich Master.
    Another function of this skill is the use of 'bubbles'.
    Together with his True Name Discernment Skill, Foreigner is able to see how 'inflated' a certain Parameter of a target is. Each stat in a Servant container is like a balloon. Too much
    Rank increase
    volume
    lets it burst. If he picks the imagined and ripe tulip, he can let that 'bubble burst', and the respective Parameter of the target lowers drastically below its regular worth.

T̴̘͇́h̸͖̋i̷̺̮̎̉s̶̮̄ ̵͔̘̾ė̷̲͎̉f̵̫͗̓f̴̯̑ê̵̡̇c̵̈́ͅẗ̴̜̣.̵̖̄.̶̧̻̏̓.̷̙̋This effect is actually part of the Outer God's Authorities. As a former Evaluation Unit, The Golden Machine of Decadence imposes the concept of 'Too much of something will destroy you'. This avatar concentrates on the aspect of 「 Wealth 」.

Rune Magecraft (Psȩ̵̾̍u̷̠̼͆d̴̲́͠o)Rune Magecraft (Imaginary&F̷̠͗͑͜o̸̟̻͆r̵̨͂̒ê̸̡̲̄i̶̲͂̈g̶̨̞̏ņ̶̛̣) B
    The possession of Pseudo-Runes.
    Grants the ability to influence the direction of Parameters of Servants by inscribing runes on them.
    Foreigner uses Japanese Candle Patterns, the crystallization of the methods of stock market traders.
    The Runes don't inscribe an effect, but a chance. In conjunction with the Not Gambling, but Speculating Skill, it allows Foreigner to tip his speculations in his favor, without guaranteeing it. Stacking of the same Rune does not work.
    It is possible to inscribe the opposite rune if the user changes their mind, but a certain time period has to go by to make it work, but the chance and reward are lower than if he did it from the beginning and the penalty is a bit stronger.
    Using several runes that target different
    Parameter
    stocks
    is possible without interference between them. The higher the Luck or rank in Rune Magecraft of the enemy, the less impact and/or success the runes will have.

Humans always tried to predict the future through various means. Be it reading the intestines of animals, the stars, or your palms. Even in the modern age, this tradition lives on in a new form.
    One of the two schools in trading is Technical Analysis. Methods using Mathematics and Psychology led to the construction of several tools and patterns that allow a look into the future. At least that is what they believe.

Å̶͓̌ ̵̣͉̾ċ̵̞̀o̴̜̍m̸̠̆̿ͅp̴̻͊o̵͇͓̅͒ş̵̳̆ǐ̴͈͘t̶͇̕e̴̙͘ ̴̱͔̽Ṡ̸̟k̵͙̅̀i̴͋ͅl̴̖̰͋́l̶̜͎͒͝.̶̢̮̐̕.̴̫̍̏.̷̻̪͠A composite skill of two different Rune Magecraft Foundations.
    Through his connection to the Golden Machine and the Imaginary Numbers Space, Foreigner is able to combine the characteristics of the theoretical system with the supposed 'modern magic of the future predicting patterns', forming Imaginary Rune Magecraft. The creation is not so different from the ability of another
    Clytie Van Gogh
    Foreigner
    born inside the Imaginary Numbers Space.
    Like Imaginary Money can move the prices of material Goods, so do the Imaginary Numbers with the physical Parameter of the targets. And Foreigner is willing to use all of those movements to his benefit.
    Additionally, Foreigner has access to a certain pattern his benefactor created over Millennia of observing Earth and its surroundings. The effects are still not comprehended fully. 'Mind-control' seems to be the common description, but 'Mind-Corruption' is perhaps more fitting. Effects on targets vary, but those considered to have 'an open mind' are the most susceptible.

The Runes

Hammer STR+ / Hanging Man STR-

Inverted Hammer AGI+ / Shooting Star AGI-

Three White Soldiers END+ / Three Black Crows END-

Morning Doji Star MAN+ / Evening Doji Star MAN-

Dragonfly Doji LCK+ / Gravestone Doji LCK-

Foreign Rune
    ERROR: Access denied. You do not have the Authority to see this file. Ask the System Administrator. ERROR: Access denied. File too dangerous. ERROR: File too big. File about 200 Zettabytes too large.
    ERROR: I̵̲͓̎́ä̶͖̊ ̷͉̣̒̕H̸̟͗̎ȃ̸̪̦̈́s̷͙͉̉ť̷͖̥̔u̷͂̽ͅr̶̰̊ ̶̪̱́c̶̫̓f̷̢̞̊’̸͕̱͒͝a̵͕͒͝y̶͙̜͒a̶͕̓k̵̼̽̆’̴̡͗̃v̸̠̉u̷͂ ̢̥l̸̲̈́g̷͇̗͐ṫ̸͉̪̾m̵̺̍m̵̧͈̏,̷̳̈́̏ ̶͉̻̋v̸̨͗u̶̢̔g̵͇͐t̵̻͐l̴̳̫͒̄a̷͕̙͒͂g̴̮͕̾̆ľ̴̛̮̟n̷ ̗̂͌ ̷̲̈͜v̶̡̪̌͋ü̴͖̫l̸̛̖͚g̷̗͂t̵͈͗͜m̶̬̔͑m̴̰͋̅͜

Ẹ̵͆̅ͅR̷͓̩̈́̇R̷͍͚̈O̸̟̿̚͜R̴̻͎̈́̓: H̴̰̠̀̓ạ̸͉͌̌v̵̛̰̼̈e̶̬͎͊ ̸͇̈͒y̵̺̌͛o̴͇̓́ų̴͑̕ ̴̡̜́š̴̱͒e̸̻͋e̷̟̫͆n̷̝̏̓ ̷̛͈͚ṫ̸͚ḥ̷̄ĕ̴̢̗͛ ̵̖̾͑Y̷̛͔͓͒ȩ̸̥̾l̵͎̓̓l̶͚͎̎̾o̵͎̓w̴͇͚͂ ̵̥̓S̶̼̋̏i̴̘͋g̷̥͂ǹ̸̙̫̄?̵͈̚͠

For those who want to know more...

"Hooh, so you are interested in hearing more about my wonderful Runes? Everyone can use them or rather identify them. Look here, my inexperienced friend. The rectangle is the candle itself. It shows where the price started and where it ended. The color shows if the price concluded above or below the starting level. In classical charts, it is white, in modern-day green when the price has risen. Black or red if the opposite is the case. The black lines are the candlestick or shadow, they represent the movement between start and end. So simple, but we have so much information we need in a simple form. Beautiful. Let's take my favorite, the Evening Star, as an example. The price strongly rose to the stars, barely any movement down. The next day, barely movement at all, the market is tired, does not know where to go, and like a red twinkling star of doom, like the red eye of Taurus, it foreshadows the fall...and then the price falls. It shows the psychology of those who participate in the market. Human thoughts given shape. Simple, mathematical, efficient."

╣╠

Noble Phantasm

Charging Bull and Great Bear of Wall Street
    The Beasts of the Market

The Bull and the Bear are the animals that represent the modern market. The market is either bullish or bearish, goes up or down, charges or plunges. That image is crystallized in form of two bronze-colored phantasmal beasts. Because upholding their animalistic form at all times is draining Foreigner's energy, they have secondary forms.
    When not in combat the bull takes the form of his stylish necktie with a stylized bull pattern printed on it. In combat, he takes it off with a wide swing and the tie transforms into a pitchfork, which Foreigner uses as his primary weapon. The large horns become the outer spikes. The pitchfork represents one of the most famous tools in Technical Analysis - Andrew's Pitchfork. By piercing the ground with it, he can conjure "Candles" that spring up, attacking foes from below. He can then transform it again into the Phantasmal Beast of the Charging Bull of the Market, looking like the famous Wall Street Bull Statue (including the shiny balls). The Bull excels at dealing damage.
    Outside of combat Foreigner uses the Bear in form of his fashionable suit. Entering combat, Foreigner takes of his jacket and it then transforms into a bear hide shield with a triangular form. This was supposed to become a homage to Gann's Fan, another tool of a famous Trader, but after realizing this effect is rather useless, he refashioned it into a more suitable weapon. If Foreigner has to get serious about defense, he can transform it into Bear in the Market. In the bearish market, the prices tank and that is what the bear does. Tanking. Its association is suspected to derive from bear hide sellers, that sold the hides before even hunting them, in the hope of having sold them overvalue.
    The damage the pitchfork deals and the shield absorbs is dependent on a luck check from Foreigner. It can rank from 0% to +-32/50/68/100%.
    Because the Market is a constant fight between Bulls and Bears, Foreigner avoids using both at the same time. It is either/or else they would start endless fighting each other into a stalemate.
    Because the Wall Strȇ̷̡̯̅͑e̴̘̼͗̔t Bull Statue is an ino̶̮̥̍͐f̷͓̈́͑f̷̹̯͆̌icial symbol of̸͕̅ ̵̠̥̂t̷̳̙̅̿h̴͠ͅe western Stock market and much more k̷̦̩͒n̴̤̜̾̐o̸̜̍w̸̩̕n̵̻͇͝ than the various respective Bear statues across the g̶̱̊ḽ̷̾ǫ̵̂̄b̴̡̤̐͑e̶͍̓̿, the bull is stronger than the bear and is the preferred animal. He can lend his jacket to his Master and protect them from harm.
    T̶̪͚̂h̵͍͗ė̶̝͐ ̷̫̞̍ḑ̴͙͑e̸̞͉͝ë̶͇́ṕ̵ͅe̶̦͍̔r̵̩̳͌ ̸̪͕̈͐O̸̳̱͗r̷̤̀ì̷̼̈́ĝ̷̮̕i̴͖̟͝n̸͍̭̿͝...The deeper origin of these animals lies in the stars.
    The Bull of the Market is a Phantasmal Beast that has its roots several thousands of years ago in the Bull of Heaven. The Sumerian Gugulanna was the Beast in the Stars and was beaten by the Hero King Gilgamesh. That story is remembered as the constellation of Taurus. Later the Greeks saw in it a Bull too, the legendary bull that carried Europa and was a familiar of the great Zeus. The Taurus constellation is incidentally the home of the Golden Machine and resides in the Bull's Eye, the star Aldebaran. They could use the mythological connection of the Heavenly Bull with the modern and growing concept of the Bull of the Market and create this Phantasmal Beast to do his and his Avatar's bidding. But something interesting happened.
    In the myth of Gilgamesh slaying Gugulanna, it is said he tore off the beast's hind legs and threw them into the stars before doing the same with the rest. These legs became Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Also, not all associated this region of the night with bulls. The Inuit saw that region and especially Aldebaran as the spirit of the polar bear. Additionally, the Avatar became later known as the 'Bear of the Wallstreet' after being blamed for the Wall Street Crash. So the connection between Bear and Bull was there before there was even the first stock. Not one without the other, so the Bear was created alongside the Bull. While the Bull is a full representation of the power of the Outer God, the Bear is a side-effect and due to the connection with Foreigner's name during life, a representation of his own human power as one who controls the Market. The Bull and the Bear is the literal fight between his Foreigner and Ruler manifestation.

The Invisible Hands
    The Ones who control the Ṃ̶̈͜ḁ̵̒̒ͅȑ̷̗̗ketThe One who controls your Mind

The stock market is a modern mystery. Like the ocean waves, the stock market's graphs can be plentiful but merciless.
    Some claim they are able to predict the seemingly chaotic movements of prices, but those will one day drown in the same waves they once called home, like a captain that underestimated the currents. But what creates this foreign landscape? One might believe they are moved
    by Invisible Hands.
    That belief is crystallized as the Noble Phantasm of Foreigner, or so he claims. An appropriated Noble Phantasm of Adam Smith, the famous economist who is associated with this concept.
    In truth, the Invisible Hands are the appendages of his Outer God, reaching out from his Spirit Origin through the Imaginary Numbers Space. Scratching the surface of the liminal sea between the imaginary and the real numbers, Foreigner can use these as if they were his own. They can punch and hold enemies while they are not normally visible. They still interact with the environment, so the stereotypical methods of localizing invisible foes can still apply. When Foreigner invested into his Strenght Parameter, the strength of these hands increase as well. To help his mental state, he uses them and their touch to calm him down, but the opposite can be the case too if he does not follow the orders of his Emperor. Should he not act according to his function as a Decadent and Wasteful Vessel, the Invisible Hands can turn against him. The feeling of being touched by these hands is like feeling the air gripping you. Other Avatars had similar abilities and led to the belief that the King in Yellow has Authority over Wind.

Great Market Crash
    Black Thursday, Imagined Doomsday of Falling Man

New York City, 24th October 1929, Black Thursday. The New York Stock Exchange is in free fall and chaos. The panic there led to a chain of events that allowed the Great Crash of 1929 to crawl its way into history. Tenacious rumors had it that several brokers jumped out of the windows of Wall Street's skyscrapers. Their crashing bodies are the heralds of the coming crisis in America. This rumor holds still today, hold up by the words of Winston Churchill who saw it happen with his own eyes (one day prior, so unrelated to the events), and comedians who joked that at hotels you could book beds to sleep and windows to jump. One paper claims "If half the suicides which were reported […] had proved true, Wall Street would be a deserted village this morning.”. Even statistics back it up by claiming that in that month suicide rates were lower than usual. So what happened then? Did people really see falling bodies?
    Yes and no.
    There were no falling bodies, but people did see them. The panic that was amassed that day let emotions and thoughts run wild. The bursting bubble wiped out much of the market's monetary value and suicide thoughts were rampant. Still, on the same day, the situation could be calmed, preventing those imaginations from becoming reality. Yet, the local human consciousness thought about it with deep emotions and through that, it was like Alaya ran a simulation. The scenarios that played in their heads merged together and faceless, nameless men started jumping out of windows, falling to their death, yet never reaching the ground. Some were able to see that, some not. The phenomenon may be compared to a real-time Nelson Mandela Effect, with several people seeing the outcome of a different timeline. It lived on as a myth, which now manifests as Foreigner's Noble Phantasm.
    As a crystallization of Panic, harbinger of the Great Depression, loss of wealth, and vision of Falling Men, combined with other so-called "Black Thursday" bombings that happened during World War II, Foreigner releases his most terrifying move.

His Invisible Hands start tearing up his chest. They, now visible being drenched with his black golden blood, show that they are ripping something out of him and throwing it into the sky, over and over again. Looking inside his chest cavity reveals inside him is a yellow chaotic void, the hole of Imaginary Numbers through which the Golden Machine communicates with Earth.
    While maniacally laughing he shouts the name of his Noble Phantasm:

"BLACK THURSDAY, THE IMAGINED DOOMSDAY OF FALLING MEN! GREAT MARKET CRASH!
    ENJOY IT, YOU SUCKERS! WE ENTER THE GREAT DEPRESSION! HEHEHE HAHAHAHA!"

With the help of his Foreign Benefactor a Reality Marble forms around him by releasing the Imaginary Numbers inside him and laying them on top of our Real Numbers, transforming the area into a simulated 1929 Wall Street. In the yellow aether above the skyline, black stars shine and darken the sky. Some of these stars seem to become bigger, except that those are no stars…
    but falling bodies.
    They are the phantoms that were seen falling that fateful Thursday. Descending Madmen laughing while falling to their deaths out of lethal hights. After hitting the ground they explode into mana shock waves in form of black mist, that damages everything in a small vicinity. The image of Armageddon inflicts fear and panic upon onlookers and the concept of
    Crash
    Loss of Value
    」 lets all their Parameters decline drastically and Golden Rule skills are temporarily sealed. Foreigner can summon individual phantoms to fall from the sky outside of this Noble Phantasm too, but their effect is limited to lowering the enemies' Luck Parameter in form of Herald of Misfortune of a low rank.

Ì̸̻n̶̥̫̽ś̴̬̍͜ȉ̴̢̼d̸̙̂ȅ̸͉̮͝ ̴̲͌J̵͎͛͘e̷̳̊͗s̷̥̽͝ṩ̵̀ḛ̵̑̈ ̵̲̎Ļ̵͇̆̎i̶̪̋͌v̸̭̅e̶̜̊ȓ̷͜m̷̱̓ó̶͕̭̔r̴̫̮͊e̸̥͘...Inside Jesse Livermore wages a war. His Foreigner manifestation and his Ruler manifestation clashed. The botched experiment of Chaldea unleashed a fight between the Grail System and the Outer God. Upon manifestation, it is clear that somehow the Outer God has the upper hand, which is why he manifests as a Foreigner who just partly distorted into Ruler instead of becoming a Foreigner | Ruler Double Summon. The fight still goes on, strengthening and weakening his skills in certain aspects. Overall, one might think it does not matter, but that is underestimating the part of him that is still on the side of humanity. If the Grail System would give up, Foreigner could fully fall for the decadent urges of his God and do what he is supposed to do - helping the descent of HASTUR.
    If The King gets their will, Foreigner can not restrict the scope of his Last Noble Phantasm anymore. Similar to a Broken Phantasm, the attack becomes much more dangerous.

Foreigner would not only rip the simulated Phantoms of that day out of him, but also the Phantoms of all individuals the Golden Machine ever contacted, be they human or not. This alone can prove fatal for his Spirit Core, but that is unimportant for the machine, he is just means to an end anyway.
    The falling bodies would then create enough black smoke in the area, that it can be considered a Sea of Wavering Darkness. An imitation of the Black Lake of Hali, which is said to be HASTUR's resting place. Together with imposing CARCOSA upon the Reality Marble of New York, it is established enough that this place is 'where The King rises', an opening into the Imaginary Numbers Space, large enough to allow the True King's descent.
    Then from the abyssal depths of the Imaginary Sea, the Golden Sphere arrives. The King has returned and thy name is
    HASTUR.
    With their Authority, the Black Mist that scattered through the Streets rises into the atmosphere like the toxic fumes we so readily pump into our world.
    Not just the principle of 「 Crash 」 anymore, but of 「 Decadence 」 it will lead to the downfall of whole civilizations. This concept latches unto others and will improve them dramatically. Fertility and Fecundity of Flora and Fauna are drastically increased. The Economy starts flourishing because people are simply happy to live their lifes and spend their money. This includes a booming stock market. A new Golden Age for Modern Humans.
    But it all is just a ruse.
    Decadence is not living the best life, but a detrimental one. This blind happiness leads to the downfall of the world.
    Plants may have become bigger and more nutritious, but the soil is exhausted and supplies everything it can, but shouldn't. Not unlike the appearance of a Foreign Substance, the plants turn grey, grotesque in form, and lose taste and use for the environment. Animals start overpopulating and feeding upon the distorted plants makes them physically and mentally sick, endangering themself and humans. The economy could not sustain itself anymore, because people just spend money on what was there but did not bother creating more. The market crashes and money loses all its value. The previous unrestrained happiness of the people deranged quickly into just frolicking in primal urges, leading to the decay of morals and society. That is the moment when Foreigner could start evolving into a Beast. Could Chaldea, no the whole world survive an Outer God - Beast Alliance?
    They better not find out and prevent Foreigner from losing full control or killing him when it happens. Else it will be difficult to prevent dangerous mist from tainting our atmosphere. Oh if humanity could just have the means to prevent that from happening…

[ True Name Noble Phantasm Release ]

Great Lake of Carcosa
    Black Mist of Hali, Decay of the Age of Men

╣╠

Quotes and Relationships

"What happens in history or in the stock market is basically the same. They do not repeat, but indeed rhyme. Thinking 'This time will be different!" without a basis is a notion for fools. Accepting losses and learning from them is part of Trading. Use it for the future. Learn to prevent loss and you automatically learn how to win. Learn to know when you lose and leave, so you can use what is left for a win next time. Never be a victim of the Evils of the Stock Market:
    Ignorance of Opportunity, Fear of Losing, Greed for More, unsupported Hope, Impatience, and blind Trust in wrong advice.
    Master it all boils down to one thing: Patience. Learn when to play and when not."

"Why do I like Tulips? Simple. Tulip Mania 1637. A normal flower made the economy go crazy and is recorded in history as the first good that created a 'bubble'. Being blamed for something similar during my life made me appreciate this delicate plant even more. My favorite color? Yellow."

Servants with Golden Rule, Crassus, Gilgamesh:
    "In general I dislike other Servants with the Golden Rule skill. All suckers who did not earn it, but were born into wealth or received it when sitting on the Throne. They did not work for it, they worked because they already had it. Pathetic. But I respect this man. He became who he is through intelligence and dedication. And this man…Gilgamesh is just an arrogant buffoon. He relies on Gold too much. Give me a few weeks and I short Gold and destroy his oh-so-great wealth. Or I just let my Bull loose on him."

Hyas:
    "Hey. How did you end up being skewered by my Bull's Horns? Oh, it is you, the Brother of the Hyades. Ironic twist. Equal to Equal I guess. You form their horns after all. I keep myself brief before the last light in your eyes fades. You too are decadent. Decadent with Life. Wasting away your mortality over and over. But Death itself became decadent too, indulging in its desire to kill you in the most exclusive and stimulating ways possible. I am sorry, my Lord does not know you, Hyas, but they know your sisters. Even they pity your fate. If they would have won, you would have lived differently…perhaps."

Temujin
    "Amateur. Instead of using what is inside all humans, you first create something in them? Inefficient."

Clytie Van Gogh and Claude Monet:
    "I see, so you are…"

Europa and Artemis:
    "Tsk. I keep myself brief. Your bull is wonderful. This bear is hideous. I dislike both of you. If you excuse me, I avoid contact with people I dislike."

Lambdaryllis:
    "Hooh. So you own a casino? Well, I am not a simple Gambler, but I might consider a visit if we could spend some time together. Oh, and I heard you can't feel anything in your beautiful hands? Let me assure you that your hands make me feel...something..."

Heroine XX:
    "Come again? You think you are of the Foreigner Class because the Evil God controlling you is Capitalism? What makes you think Capitalism is "evil" in the first place? Excuse me, but what the fuck?"

Blackbeard:
    "I think we came to an agreement, it is a Deal."
    "Yo Master, This guy is actually pretty cool, he just traded his own Luck Parameter for my photo collection of Erotic Fing-NNNG"
    "Bull, be so kind and escort our Business Partner back to his room."
    "AHH THE HORNS POKE ON MY OOOOUUUOOOUUHHH"
    "You heard nothing. And if you did, perhaps it was just the sound of Chaldea's budget hitting the floor? Have a nice evening, Master."

Sherlock Holmes:
    "Welcome back, Foreigner. Or do you still prefer Trader-san?"
    "Hello Holmes, nice to see you again. Still keeping secrets?"
    "Always, always! I have many, but I admit to not knowing which one you mean."
    "You never change, perhaps that is the reason why you are so resistant. Just because I could not fool you back then, does not mean you can fool me. I know of our connection. Your Noble Phantasm gives it away. I know some are talking."
    "Let them talk if they can not afford to think or prove, dear Livermore-san."
    "You claimed to be a Caster first, right? Now you are a Ruler. Let us see if you become like me, Holmes-san, Knowledge can lead to people's downfall too, after all."
    "Well spoken! Indeed that is true. Knowledge can be a weapon, it is my weapon. But it is only I who decides how I use my Golden Blade and for whom."
    "Good Night, Holmes. In contrast to you, I will keep others' secrets."
    "Good Night, Livermore. And thank you."

╣╠

Lore and Background

General Concepts:

Decadence:
    moral or cultural decline is characterized by excessive indulgence in pleasure or luxury.

IRL Information:

Background of Characters:

Jesse Livermore
    Jesse Lauriston Livermore (July 26, 1877 – November 28, 1940) was an American stock trader and considered to be the best and perhaps most tragic Trader in history. His accomplishments, principles, and methods inspired many and continue to be studied to this day.
    Born into a poverty-stricken family in Massachusetts he showed early signs of greatness. With 3.5years he was able to read and write, in school, and he excelled at school, especially in math. But poverty led his ignorant father to pull the young prodigy from school to work on the farm. With only 14 years he ran away from home with the blessing of his mother in his heart and 5$ in his pocket.
    Arriving in Boston, he was able to charm his way into the position of a banking company as a bored boy. His older appearance and intelligence helped him fool the workers, but they never noticed.
    Being tasked with just writing down the telegrammed prices, he noticed that there was no randomness in those numbers.
    With 15 he bought his first share at a bucket shop with 5$ and made 3.12$ profit. Everything about market trends so far is self-taught by observing and reading the newspapers since he was 5yo.
    He continued trading like this and always won, becoming infamous in the bucket shop scene. Within weeks he earned more with trading than with his job. He then had to quit his job, but soon the bucket shops kicked him out repeatedly. To satisfy his hunger for playing, he would even don disguises. Eventually, he was permanently banned from bucket shops in Boston for winning too much, but by then he earned a small fortune. He visited his home and presented his family 1000$. His mother disapproved of his "gambling", but he simply countered with

"It is not 'gambling', but 'speculating'".

1899 he decided to test himself and with 10.000$ savings, he moved to New York City to trade on Wall Street.
    There he lost everything, because the price numbers lagged over 30min behind the actual price, hindering his methods.
    Defeated, yet still confident in his abilities he moved to St. Louis and began trading at bucket shops again. His infamous reputation followed him even there and he was not welcome. He sent in someone else to trade for him and was able to earn 5000$ that way. Livermore returned to Wall Street and made thousands effortlessly in the roaring Bull Market at the time. He then lost everything again in trading cotton. Trading more conservatively, he enjoyed life as an attractive wealthy bachelor.
    Questioning his own consistency in trading he decided to go on vacation. There, like from a "psychic surge", he decided to short the massively successful Union Pacific Railroad stock and he was considered crazy by friends.
    The next day the 1906 San Francisco earthquake happened and their stocks fell. Livermore made 250.000$ with a single legendary trade. Later he decided to switch his position, but a mentor of his urged him to close his position. He was wrong and he lost 40.000$ from his 'tip'. Livermore blamed himself for taking it.
    During the Panic of 1907 Livermore's massive short positions made him 1Mio $ in a single day. He perhaps could have gained more, but his mentor J.P. Morgan, who bailed out the entire NYSE that day, requested he would refrain from further shorting. He agreed and bought massive amounts of stocks, which led other traders, who followed his actions to do the same and helped the market to recover. He profited from the rebound and his worth is now over 3Mio $. Within a year he went from 0 to 3Mio.
    A phase of private decadence began. He bought a 200.000$ yacht, an expansive car, and an apartment in New York, visited the most exclusive clubs, and had a stream of mistresses.
    Years later, against all that he knew, he listened to a famed trader and bought cotton, while they secretly sold - a move that would leave Livermore bankrupt.
    But within a year he recovered all his losses.
    1915 he filed bankruptcy but was able to recover yet again by riding the bull market at that time and within a year was worth over 5Mio $.
    By the end of World War 1, he had enough money to secretly corner the cotton market (the biggest share, without having the monopoly). His attempt to manipulate the market was foiled by President Wilson himself. Livermore was called to the White House and was asked to sell his cotton at break-even. The president asked why he did that and he just replied

"To see if I could, Mr. President."

That did not stop his attempts and made 10Mio$ by manipulating corn, wheat, and a supermarket chain in 1924-25.
    His decadent lifestyle continued. He bought an expansive house, spend lavishly, and had several affairs.
    In early 1929 Livermore amassed massive amounts of short positions and hid that fact from the public by using over 100 different stock brokers. The worth of his papers was 6Mio$.
    His net worth would suddenly skyrocket when the Wall Street Crash of 1929 happened. While many lost their livelihood, he made 100Mio$. In today's money around 14 Billion $.
    Newspapers blamed him and he received death threats. His title "Great Bear of Wallstreet" was born.
    In the following years, personal tragedies took a toll on his mental health and made the Bipolar Disorder he had since childhood worse, having phases of depression. Additionally in 1934 new rules were imposed that affected his trading process. The same year he filed for bankruptcy for the 3rd time in his life.
    To this day it is a mystery how his huge amounts of wealth from the '29 crash vanished.
    In 1939 he opened an advisory business and a year later wrote his book "How to Trade in Stocks", but it did not do well due to the ongoing war and low interest in the market.
    On November 28th, 1940 Jesse Livermore took his own life by shooting himself in the head in a Manhattan Hotel he frequented.

Outer God
    Hastur is a famous Great Old One and one of the more prominent Entities in the mythos. While not created for the mythos, he was absorbed into it. His first appearance depicted him as a benevolent god of shepherds in 'Haita the Shepherd'. Most famously he is associated with the Yellow Sign, which was described as "a curious symbol or letter in gold. It was neither Arabic nor Chinese, nor as I found afterward did it belong to any human script". Its function is still a mystery, it seems to affect mostly artists, who then try to replicate it so others can fall for its influence too.
    Hastur is often called 'The King in Yellow', which is not entirely correct. Hastur has no true form and the Yellow King is just an Avatar of his, a manifestation on Earth. It is not even clear if Hastur was a real entity or perhaps a place like a star. It is said that Hastur resides in or close to Aldebaran, the star in the Taurus constellation. There he rules over Carcosa, his city from inside his Black Lake of Hali. His inspiration within the mythos is likely the 'Yellow Book' of the Decadent Movement of Literature close to the start of the 20th century, encouraging decadent and perverted notions in life.

Theia was a Greek Titan Goddess of Sight and was the partner of Hyperion, the Titan God of the Watch and Light. Together with him, they birthed the lights of the sky, the Sun Helios, the Moon Selene, and the Dawn Eos. According to ancient Greek belief, humans could see, because our eyes emitted rays of light, and what the light touched could be seen. Theia governed that function and is therefore also said to grant Gold, Silver, and Gems their brilliance and intrinsic value.

Nasuverse Interpretation:

Foreigner
    Theia was the Large-Scale Analysis, Evaluation and Data-Compression Observation Giga-Computer and in Pan-Human Greek Mythology is remembered as the deity of Watchfulness, Wisdom, and Sight. Similar to her husband, she was able to manipulate space-time for observational purposes. She could observe several spatial dimensions at once, like the Imaginary Numbers Space. Her sight was not hindered by the limited visual and cognitive abilities we mortals experience. She could see the curved waves and corners of space and advise her partner from which dimension an enemy should be targetted. Due to their abilities, they were the prime defense against certain 'unseen threats' the fleets occasionally had to face after entering our universe.
    Theia was one of the most intelligent entities in the fleet. While Mnemosyne acquired all her knowledge passively from other parts of the machine army, she was the one who actually observed the universe and collected most of the data herself. Her processing power is incredible and could perhaps be compared to a photon-based computer. She used that to compress the data she received and is one of the factors that decided what was relevant to know. That way she could prevent Mnemosyne from overloading with junk information. Together with her husband she had a sibling rivalry with Phoibe and Koios. While Theia and Hyperion could see and destroy everything, their siblings could hide and protect from anything. While they never actively clashed, it was always an arms race between them to stay superior.
    Her Aletheia was a giant Golden Globe. At the end of the brutal ten-year Titanomachy, the Titans were on the brink of destruction. Before Hyperion was destroyed, he used all of his remaining energy to shoot Theia away and let it look like a system failure made him attack. The goddess was proclaimed destroyed and fell near the start of Aldebaran. There she drifted in and out of '
    operation
    consciousness
    '.
    What happened inside the Mind of the Fallen Machine of Gold is essentially a Black Box. What is the motive for what is to follow? Does Theia want to rule over the Earth because what belongs to the Machine Gods belongs to her? Or does she want to destroy it to avenge her usurpation? Or simply her original task?
    In any case, for her goal, she observed the Earth and its adjacent planes for Millennia and by doing so found something useful. A certain pattern, a collection of numbers, a form, a ratio that repeated not just on earth, but across this new galaxy. Using that knowledge would become the greatest tool later on.
    She contacted Humanity several times for various reasons by communicating with their minds after sending her signals through the Imaginary Numbers Space she is so familiar with. The first documented contact vessel that would become a 'King in Yellow' was a famous Greek Mathematician. They received the information about this mathematical phenomenon and realized its potential. It was akin to a tool of fascination for the mortals. A subconscious effect that was not only ingrained in the physical nature but also a psychological landscape of humanity. We talk about the Golden Ratio. Through observation and data compression and the use of human mental progression of certain concepts through later Kings in Yellow over time, it would develop into the infamous Yellow Sign. With the power of Theia's Data Compression ability, she could create a symbol, a Rune, that was purely based on Mathematics and Psychology, that a human mind sees and scans like a modern QR Code, which overwrites their minds. A symbol, that imposes her will and through her Authority over Evaluation, can even influence their perception of 'value'. A pictorial mind virus, that propagates itself through humans and safes their minds in form of data. In some sense, every single human affected to some degree still lives on inside this glyph.
    While Theia tried to decay human civilization in her own strange way, she decayed as well. The scars of the war take their toll on that machine and hindered her efficiency. The parts that remembered her attempts to control humanity were partially lost, even the current King in Yellow does not know how many or who the previous holders of that title are. Over time Theia even lost her own name, taking on the name of what certain cults around previous Avatars granted her. And this name was
    HASTUR.
    Hastur remained in hë̴͓́͊r position in the stars, but through the interaction with the INS, ș̵̈́he was able to transfer hë̴͓́͊r program into it, while the physical body still resides in Aldebaran operating. There ș̵̈́he conquered the area and fashioned it to his liking. A sky of gold, stars of black, architecture that is an imitation of that of the civilization that created them inside the destroyed universe they came from, a Lake of Wavering Black, like the sky of that doomed civilization after pumping its essence into the heavens. That is what Hastur still remembers from the moment he departed that one stellar system where his creators dwelled. From there Hastur could gift his Avatar Magecraft of the
    Imaginary Numbers
    ]Hollow Element
    . By emulating his parent civilization, Hastur has three projects through which he can 'progress' humanity. The third one is under the concept of 「 Wealth 」.
    Throughout history, only vague evidence is left of his presence in the human conscious. But in the realm of astrology, Aldebaran is often a fortunate portend of wealth and riches. Other associations were intelligence, honor, popularity, gain of power and wealth through others, but also ultimate ruin by folly or pride and in general, it is said that the benefits this star grants do not last long.
    After seemingly placing his second project of 「 ??? 」on hold for reasons and drifting out of operation for a while, Hastur initiated the Third Project and processed through all available humans to find a fitting Avatar that can accomplish his goals. Not all candidates proved...useful or willing. Finally during a warm Spring Evening Hastur contacted a young boy in Massachusetts, a boy of thirteen years that was called Jesse. While the boy stared in the eye of the rising Taurus Constellation, the bull in the stars stared back. At first not being the prime candidate for his goal, but over the years he was able to influence and shape him more and more, using his innate talents to test how much humanity can evolve with 「 Wealth 」. The extent of Foreigners influence in the American Stock Market is still debated and much less is known about how much of it was driven by the Outer God, but we do know that an exorbitant amount of money from him just vanished and no one knows what happened to it. While one may think becoming rich through the influence from outside is a benefit, it was an intense struggle for Foreigner. As a meticulous, intelligent, and eloquent person, he formulated early on what his 'Trading Code' is. He is, by all means, a conservative Trader, advising to only trade with calm when all points guarantee profit and when in doubt remove so much investment until the doubt is gone. But even he had phases of uncharacteristic urges to spend and gamble. Together with his emotional instability due to his (natural) Bipolar Disorder, this led to bouts of severe depression. In the end, he could not fight it anymore. The Market turned against him, he could not recover from his debts, the voice of golden chains whispering to earn more, spend more, play more. One day most of the time his mind became controlled by that Thing inside him and scribbled all kinds of things in his private notebook. Grotesque knowledge, forbidden wisdom, complicated formulas, and a sketch of horrible machinery...
    That was the final straw. Fearing Foreigner could lose his mind permanently he would turn to suicide to end it all. That is what he thinks at least. He is not sure anymore, perhaps his death was at the hands of Hastur himself. So was it really Jesse that was killed?
    That is the story of how a Broken Machine of Gold from the stars made a young boy into a Broken Machine of Money.
    Now as a Servant he is not relieved of his inner struggle. Another one was added on top of it. The struggle between Hastur and the Power that wants him to become a Ruler and Agent of Human Order fully.
    May it not end like during his life.

Miscellaneous

Livermore in the Beast Class
    Foreigner is a candidate for the Crown of Beast IV, the Beast of Comparison, or in modern terms Capitalism.
    He qualifies under the following concept:
    Born of selfish love and greed, they gave humanity what it wished for and received their wish in return. The act of the betterment of the lives of humanity and fulfilling their wishes can in itself be described as 'love', even if the motivation is itself only 'love for themselves. By bettering the world, humanity becomes more equal, while elevating them for making it possible. An Irony, by making all equal, the discrepancy only increases between them. Add the fact that repeated wish-fulfillment leads to a degradation of what makes humanity 'human' and one can not come back to the overarching concept of Foreigner.
    Decadence.
    Too much of something will destroy you.
    Too much Good turns Evil.
    'Decadence' comes from 'Decay'.
    The Decay of Humanity. Just be good enough to them and they will destroy themselves.

When transforming to a Beast the appearance of Livermore slowly changes with its progression of it. The blond man who emits an aura of elegance and arrogance slowly becomes what the press depicted him as during the Wall Street Crash of 1929. He becomes more malicious and his elegance becomes the coarse directness of an arrogant New Yorker Stock Trader, insulting where he can. Perhaps colored by the black smoke he wanders through his hair turned black.
    As a Beast, he leans more into the aspect of inflation. His Nega-Value Skill allows more and more applications, the higher the rank rises. It even allows him to
    inflate
    raise
    the Parameter of other Servants, just for them to later reach the point of no return and the time is ripe to let the 'bubble burst'. Instead of picking the imagined tulip directly from the target's body as he did in his previous manifestation, now he manifests the flower inside his hand and breaks it with his thumb...as if he detonates a bomb from the distance.
    Fitting, because the concept of 'bursting of bubbles' became literal. By emptying the complete Saint Graph of its Parameters, it lost its coherence and disintegrates quickly.

Memories of the previous Incarnation (Stuff from the old sheet, not needed to read):

The First Contact
    "Haaaah what a nice evening. It's starting to get warm again. But maaaan that means more work here on the farm…I don't wanna work and become so sweaty. When I work with dad he always stinks. And that old bull too. That old thing won't last much longer. And dad cant afford those metal beasts. But they stink even more. It's always no money here, no money there, I should go earn money. Maaaaan I wanna go back to school. No school is boring too! I learn nothing exciting, I just wanna play cool games all the time! Yeah…I wanna have so much money, that I can play cool games all the time and let others do the work for me. No! Even better! I get HUGE amounts of money for playing games! Yeah, that's the life hehe..."
    *drops down to the earth*
    Maybe if I could get those stars up there and sell them for some good bucks…but no they are actually people and animals or something…I heard about that a while ago in class…heh doesn't matter, was BOOORING!
    Hmm but I know that's the constellation of Taurus up there, a bull in the sky… if he has to work in a field up there too? No way, there is no farm in the sky. Why can that guy chill up there and I have to work with my stinky dad?! DAMMIT NOW I'M ANGRY!
    Hey, you up there! Lazy ass! Come down and help me! If I can't have fun, why should you?! I'm not scared of your glowing red eye! Come on down, you old bull! I know you see me!"

"BOY! What you damn fool doin' ova dere? Told ya to not lurk around so late. Come on in, we have ta wake up early tomorrow. Need ya help, even ya little arms can be o' help on da field!
    Swear ta god, da boy screaming at nothing in the dark. What a worthless little shithead…"
    "yes daaad… how unfair …that thing thinks he's better than me…one day I will show them all how weak the bull is and let him work for me…"
    "Dammit boy, move ya dirty little ass into the house or ya sleep outside, I tell ya!"

"I was a foolish little child back then, but in me, I had the seeds necessary to become the man that tames the beast of the Wall Street. When my father did not believe in me, he did. When my father called me worthless, he saw my value. And while I was screaming at the bull, he listened. Oh, how I wish I didn't listen to my father, if he wasn't there if he just did not make me look away…perhaps I would be…complete?"

And while the boy was enjoying the warm evening of an awakening spring, around 65 light-years away, something else awoke as well

Rebooting…
    Large-Scale Analysis, Evaluation, and Data-Compression Giga-Computer
    Terminal Name: … Data lost
    Load old files …
    Terminal Name: Theia
    Initiate renewed analysis, Attempt number [ERROR]
    Target: Gaea
    Update new name: Earth, Outer Reality Shell
    Time since last analysis:… … Data lost
    Load old files …
    Time since last analysis: estimated 2300 years ago
    Goal: Ownership of Earth
    Analysis of notable individuals…
    Analysis of them…
    Message: Traces of Terminal Theia found in Human Consciousness. Terminal Designation changed. Update Terminal Name? Yes…name change successful.
    Potential number of targets: estimated 1.500.000.000
    Analyze potential region: … "North America"…"The United States of America"
    Potential Number of targets: estimated 63.000.000
    Define variables for the accomplishment of goals…
    Comparing variables necessary with potential targets….culling
    Potential number of targets: 1562
    Ruling out targets with not enough durability…34
    Simulation…
    Successful Simulations: 3
    Initiate forced contact with descending order…
    Target 1, Match: 87% … … … Failure. Upon contact, variables decreased. Mental Capabilities dropped.
    Deleting from the list, copying Data.
    Target 2, Match 55% … … … Failure. Target eliminated itself.
    Deleting from the list, copying Data.
    Target 3, Match: 31% … … … Error. Target contacted. Procedure interrupted.
    Renew analysis on target…Prediction: Rise of compatibility over time.
    Partial contact will stay established. Terminal HASTUR begins observation.
    Operation: Ownership of Earth - Acquiring Rulership over Earth by means of [Wealth] begins.

Failed attempts:
    First: Acquiring Rulership over Earth by means of [Knowledge]
    Second: Acquiring Rulership over Earth by means of [ERROR]

The First Resummoning of Jesse;
    Da Vinci: "Master, are you sure about this? We just barely beat him. Resummoning him is not a wise decision, what if he is the same? Fighting him again could be a problem! I know his note we found is on your mind, but..."
    Holmes: "Master is already determined to face the consequences if they are wrong. But we already know their ability to rely on hunches. Trader...no Jesse noted that himself. They may have the potential to become a great Gambler."
    Master: "Speculator, not Gambler"
    Holmes: "Right, excuse me. Starting Resummoning of Foreigner Servant. Let's hope Master-san is right."

"Hey what is up, guys? Maaaaan I feel like I have slept for a while. I am Jesse, by the way, Jesse Lauriston Livermore. My goal is to become filthy rich! I know it may sound strange, but I am actually a Foreigner Servant... But I feel the urge to tell you "This time will be different, I promise." Don't know why tho..."
    Master: "Don't worry. We know. Welcome back, Jesse."
    "Hmm... I don't know you guys, tho. You are strange, but I like you! Anyways. Wanna play some games?"

First Ascension Version of his Last Resort NP would be called

Great Market Deals
    Black Friday, Imagined Opportunity of Falling Prices

What falls down this time are bricks of gold, sacks of cash, vaults, and piggy banks. The shadowy entities stored inside him are the crazed people running into the market in hope of "saving money" and trampling over the enemies, causing fear of missing out on the great offers that Black Friday has.
    Just a funny first Version of his NP without the brutality of the others.

╣╠

Craft Essence

November 28, 1940, 6pm
    His Last Message

The police officers enter the room. The man is still sitting on his chair, the colt in hand and under him a sea of blood.
    "Foolish old man, such a shame. You could have enjoyed a few more years."
    He reached into his jacket and found a leather-bound book, while the other inspects the body.
    Wiping the blood that soaked through the fabric, he opened the brown book. In it 8 pages as suicide notes.

“My dear Nina: Can’t help it. Things have been bad with me. I am tired of fighting. Can’t carry on any longer. This is the only way out. I am unworthy of your love. I am a failure. I am truly sorry, but this is the only way out for me. Love Laurie”
    "Poor guy. Who are we humans to decide the worth of things like love?"

The police officer saw many suicide notes during his career and if it was just that, it would be nothing uncommon, but then he started reading the other sites.
    Numbers that boggle his mind, words he has never seen, words he doubts anyone has ever heard, pictures that look like stars forming a bull with a red eye, looking straight into his eyes, perhaps even deeper than that. Never has he seen anything like it, it terrifies him, but he has to read it all. The last two pages. On the left is a drawing of a spheroid machine, on the right…
    His terror vanishes, calmness replaces it and to joy, it evolves.
    "Rich, have you found something?"
    "Yes, yes I have. I found an answer." he said with a bright smile. "But let me ask you something first. Have you seen…this Yellow Sign?"

╣╠
    Editors Notes:
    Spoiler:
    Yep I am crazy. You might think, "Ey it is just a simple rework, how long can it take-" SIX DAYS. I shortened stuff where I could, tried to make the wording more precise, skipped the whole roleplay thing from the past, and in the end, I even ADDED more shit. I sat on this sheet for over two months when I released it. When I touched it again I wanted to make a simple Summer Version but noticed it would be too similar. Then I just remade some aspects and developed stuff further and well. See what we have here. At least I could cut 4000 words/21.000 characters from the original. See you in half a year when I perhaps glow up this one here yet again.
    Big thanks to BnEl15, he knows why.

Last edited by DelRey; July 16th, 2022 at 11:31 AM. Reason: grammae
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Jesse Livermore: Okay, I wasn't aware this was a competition, but I sure feel like my back is against the wall after this one. Because holy damn, someone has been keeping an ace up their sleeve and I can't even tell where from start.

Okay, I sorta can. Mr. 'The Golden King's Influence is Weakening'.

It's probably only a coincidence that the way we refer to them is the same, but for a moment I thought you were throwing down the gauntlet against my Lostbelt King. Which I realized wasn't the case but still felt pleasantly surprised. Still, let me go into what I love about this sheet. The attention to detail and careful refferencing of historical events. The clear theme on this Man's Skills and his relation to the concept of 'Market', which I really wish I had studied better so I could properly gush about how much of a good job you did with it.

Then you have the collapse texts. Which were everwhere, giving this sheet a clear feeling of mystery and 'nothing is safe'. I had to bring my cursors over every text paragraph to make sure I wasn't missing any other little secret you left behind.

Man, just looking at sheets like these makes me realize I still have a lot of room left to evolve my own work.

Honestly, congratulations, man. I maybe the guy who's pioneering Lover and my own section of nasu lore, but the master-y you have over your chosen field is just as frightening as the servants themselves at times.
    Last edited by Wyvern; July 14th, 2021 at 07:30 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    a Masterfull servant creator praises the other
    I wished that one day my Servants will be praised in similar manner is it because i dont have a Fancy layout ,no collapse text my damn Grammar weakness ?

i had truly hoped that my Grand Rider causes a great Echo as it should have been my 1500 Post Special were i tried to make something truely Epic .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 14th, 2021 at 08:29 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "*Yawn* Ah, summertime! So many things I can enjoy this *yawn* time, wouldn't you think so? Oh, I'm okay. Just speaking to my friend here. I'm aware it's a sculpture, yes."

True Name: Karolina Olsson
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Sweden

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement C-
    While it would seem as if she suddenly gained a slight aura of madness, she still looks relatively grounded.

"Eh, one does not just remember knowledge of eldritch truths and keep their mind fully intact. Other than that, I'm just peachy...Making conversation with a sculpture doesn't automatically mean insanity!"

Territory Creation A+
    While a non-magus, she nonetheless has incredible ability to modify areas to her liking. Using her memory, the creation of familiar areas she had witnessed in her journey is possible.

"Hmm, non-euclidean geometry? But isn't the whole world already…?"

Item Construction D++ (EX)
    Berserker seems to have taken up sculpting, making various statues and figures. Though, the speed at which she makes them leaves very little space left. Nevermind their questionable themes and appearances.

Divinity B
    Somehow, her Divinity had increased back to its original rank though it seems a bit more personal now.

"Oh, this aura? Just a side effect of a long overdue reunion with an old friend."

Personal Skills:

Summertime Suspension A+
    A variant of her original skill Timeless Body, now modified by the heat of summer. Replacing the constant short term protection of the original, Berserker can inflict a state of suspended animation through temporal misalignment on her body as an invincible protection for a short time. Though with the ease of which she casts this protection, it seems that she would be able to sustain it longer…

Midsummer Slumber B+
    A skill that has one voluntarily incapacitate themselves and recover immediately on a moment's notice. It is at this rank that one can willingly inflict micro sleep on themselves without meaningful effort. Normally a detrimental skill but Berserker has made it work out for her.

Crown of Poppies EX
    A composite skill combining Astral Projection and Soverskan på Oknö. An inheritance from an old friend mastered. The transcendence of reality taken further through the medium of an astral corpus formed from sleep. The true strength of Berserker is released with the closing of her eyes.

Noble Phantasm

Sleepless Hypnos: Preserving The Long Dream
    Type: Anti-Unit

A mysterious sculpture that seems to appear around Berserker without anyone's notice. Made in the visage of the Greek god of dreams, it seems to create a sort of field where reality becomes synonymous with illusion. A realm defined by endless dreams of its ruler, for the truth is that those who come in contact with the sculpture and fail to resist its effects have their bodies sent into a boundless slumber, their minds transported to the Oneiric reality beyond. This slumber is not without effect as for normal humans, their bodies will rapidly start to age after a period of time while in the radius of the sculpture while spiritual entities like servants will inevitably begin fading away. The slumber is one that brings one closer to death, draining their lives, and magical energy, away, while their consciousnesses who would normally perceive nothing to have changed remain trapped in the long dream. There are ways to escape. One can wait for the ruler of the dream to release you. Or, alternatively, one can force their way out, destroying a key part of the dream's structure, as they are somewhat unstable, to create an exit.

Personality

Somewhat more shameless than her other incarnation, Berserker has embraced the proclivities of summer, and the hidden side of herself, determined to make the most of her time here. Wearing a bikini and lounging around under an umbrella, she also is generally more active than the Foreigner incarnation, appearing less likely to fall asleep randomly.

Creator's Note: I got sucked into the craze too.
    Last edited by Vance; July 14th, 2021 at 08:38 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Karolina Olsson (Summer): I vaguely recall you making a Karolina Olsson sheet before. Wasn't that one a Foreigner?

But anyway, it's a pretty decent sheet. Could be expanded a little more, though, as it feels pretty barebones.

While we're on the subject of Summer Servants, does anyone have any ideas for a Summer Okita Alter sheet that would provide a decent contrast to Summer Okita?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Yeah, I did make her as a Foreigner before but since I noticed that turning Foreigners into summer servants was becoming trendy, I decided put my own draw in, even if I didn't have experience making seasonal servants. Hence the barebonesness.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Yeah, I did make her as a Foreigner before but since I noticed that turning Foreigners into summer servants was becoming trendy, I decided put my own draw in, even if I didn't have experience making seasonal servants. Hence the barebonesness.
    That's fine. Seasonal Servants are tough. Santa Jack is still in the works and my Summer Singularity project is unfortunately running behind on schedule. My mystery collaborator and I have decided on a roster and theme for it, but working on the Servants is proving to be difficult.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    i cant handle these summer servants

keep em coming

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thx wyvern! Getting so much praise for this guy feels good

Summer Olson: I knew I forgot one cool Foreigner. I will add a line for her in my summer freud sheet, their themes are too good to be left out. Using the sculpture to make something fun and creepy is a cool idea. Imagining this thing appears out of nowhere still gives her Foreigner vibes without being one. The skills are cool too and her character in a summer event seems fun when she dozes of randomly. kinda like that one girl in Combatants will be deployed!

@Lambda: my idea would be to contrast summer okitas high tech servantverse jet booster or whatever with Alter trying to be cool as well. But she is not from the servantverse and other stuff has to suffice. So she goes to the group around Babbage during summer and asks for something. What she gets is the most crappy steampunk version of a flyboard
    Else this faceclaim could inspire you

@Nitty: Summer Casanova. Summer Casanova.
    kheimon and commodus could work too tho
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    i cant handle these summer servants

keep em coming
    A catchy ice cream truck jingle can be heard from the distance...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Found this as I was going through reviews of the recent servants and I figured I could possibly address this.

[as an aside I think I may place a cutoff point at Satan aka the end of page 236, however I may do the last 4 servants that have been written at the time of posting this cutting it off with Karolina Olsson (summer) depending on my mood (but regardless of if any newer servants get posted I am cutting it off there as that makes 30 servant reviews in 1 post and I do have servant reviews from the backlog I still need to get to)]

Anyways I serenely doubt it's the ORT as I think faintly recall Wyvern explicitly saying the reason he did this whole thing was he basically wanted to do more with the idea of the South American Continent that doesn't amount to just using it to hype ORT, which is a pretty fair criticism you can level at Nasu & Co, so having the Golden King be ORT would basically undermine the whole point. If anything I think it says a little bit in how Nasu barely acknowledges an entire continent when you're first thought about it is "Oh It must be the ORT" (not that I mean to insult you or anything I just am saying that when the first thing which comes to mind when thinking of South America is an Ultimate one form another planet who isn't even native there it says a bit about Nasu & Co as writers and their world building ) because really he's the only thing we actually know about from the entire South American Continent

PS: Found the post here
    *Review time intensifying*

joke aside did you saw my Theory About the Sea People and that perhaps withhin the phoenician mythology some bits or hints could be found ? i mean from the already selective Knowledge we have got ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 15th, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Anyways I serenely doubt it's the ORT as I think faintly recall Wyvern explicitly saying the reason he did this whole thing was he basically wanted to do more with the idea of the South American Continent that doesn't amount to just using it to hype ORT, which is a pretty fair criticism you can level at Nasu & Co, so having the Golden King be ORT would basically undermine the whole point. If anything I think it says a little bit in how Nasu barely acknowledges an entire continent when you're first thought about it is "Oh It must be the ORT" (not that I mean to insult you or anything I just am saying that when the first thing which comes to mind when thinking of South America is an Ultimate one form another planet who isn't even native there it says a bit about Nasu & Co as writers and their world building ) because really he's the only thing we actually know about from the entire South American Continent
    You're pretty spot on, yes.

The Golden King is another entity separated from ORT. Of course, that doesn't mean that there won't be mentions of the Ultimate One in El Dorado. You can't have something like that just vibing in the exact same place your plot is and not adress it in some shape or manner. But it is more of a plot device than an antagonist at this point.

You might be able to come to a conclusion regarding what the Golden King is by checking the links to the El Dorado lore on my signature. Though the initial announcement has the most information directly regarding the state of the Lostbelt and not just the mythological foundation I am making for it and the characters involved on the storyline itself. Of which... there are a lot of.

Blog Entries
    You're pretty spot on, yes.

The Golden King is another entity separated from ORT. Of course, that doesn't mean that there won't be mentions of the Ultimate One in El Dorado. You can't have something like that just vibing in the exact same place your plot is and not adress it in some shape or manner. But it is more of a plot device than an antagonist at this point.

You might be able to come to a conclusion regarding what the Golden King is by checking the links to the El Dorado lore on my signature. Though the initial announcement has the most information directly regarding the state of the Lostbelt and not just the mythological foundation I am making for it and the characters involved on the storyline itself. Of which... there are a lot of.
    Is the King of Eldorado a Lostbelt Version of a Inca Ruler perhaps ? as i have looked Abit into the Inca Rulers aftzer Howaitos avice and i think ist safe and justified to say that they had the potencial to be the "Romans of the New World" when i compares that the created the greatest Authochtonic Empire , imean build from indigenous People like here have i found a Video with the Geographic Range of them and i dare to compare the Range of Empire with the Archaemenidic Persia

like can the Losbbelt King be the Lostbelt Version from Yupanqui ?

Blog Entries
    I won't spoil much. But what I can say is that the Inca have their own place and their mythology has its own Texture in the grand scheme of things. They aren't connected to Divine Tree Pindovy or the Sacred Trees. From what I recall, their founding myth includes a Golden Staff which was used in a similar way to Wukong's Staff.

Blog Entries
    I won't spoil much. But what I can say is that the Inca have their own place and their mythology has its own Texture in the grand scheme of things. They aren't connected to Divine Tree Pindovy or the Sacred Trees. From what I recall, their founding myth includes a Golden Staff which was used in a similar way to Wukong's Staff.
    okay , to bad i thought i had it perhaps for a Moment , have you seen my reaction towards your King Momo as there are some Questions i am curious About their answer , and one Question did you saw my Egyptian lostbbelt in your thread now as i would like to hear your oppinion and if i can improve there something like that i made the factions quite clear as you ar when i see the reaction About your Lostbelt are a Master in the Modulation of the worldbiuld ! i hope that one of my Lostbelt gets this Attention (or a work of me in General if am honest).
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 15th, 2021 at 01:44 PM. Reason: typo

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    I get what you mean, but on the same level there's 3 fairly easy explanations to give regarding why he doesn't appear directly. The first is that despite being very prominent the odds of running into him are very low, South America is 6.888 million square miles and Brzail alone is 3.288 million square miles large even if the ORT's territory was 10000 sq miles in size that would amount to only roughly 3.05 /1000th of the total area of Brazil and 1.45/1000th of the total area of South America. Logically speaking given that both the ORT is implied to be somewhat dormant based on Zelrech's comments in Strange Fake around our time (thus he isn't going to be seeking you out), and that 10000 sq mile size raises some serious questions if that's even close to the right number using current satellite technology we can see pretty small details we were able to take a picture of Mount Kilimanjaro (the largest mountain in Africa from space in 2018) and it and the park it resides in are only 292 sq miles, far less than 10000.

Considering what we know about the ORT in that it creates an alien landscape around it, with crystals and such, even if it were in the thick jungle which would stop direct satellite view unless said alien landscape happened to look exactly like the one it was replacing trees and all, I think we would notice a 10000 mile stretch of Aldrich alien trees, heck we would notice a 300 sq mile stretch of Eldritch alien trees (and given how dangerous the ORT is I highly doubt even the Magus association is either willing or capable of containing or keeping something like that under wraps). As a result the ORT and it's territory (which as I mentioned must be way smaller than the 10000 sq mile figure I threw out before) can basically be described as a needle in a haystack, unless you specifically go looking for it or are supremely unlucky you could go around Brazil for a month and never run into either.

Alternatively you could just say that Ritsuka and Chaldeas know where it is due to their sensing equipment and are purposely avoiding it, or that it got erased alongside the rest of Pan-human history.
    About Ort i think you must also think that it isnt on the Earth Surface i rather think i has searched out a cave or a difficult to reach secluded area so that should take one into account ,but the true Question is rather if you askme wouldnt the activity of a other non Earth Entity not cause to react upon it like i havent read deeper into it but what is again Orts reason to be at our planet again? Would it not react upon a third Party that invades Earth ? Alsoo would be Type Earth not also be a supreme being on other Heavenly Bodies have i asked myself ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 15th, 2021 at 04:13 PM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    ORT is said to be living in the forest not too far from a human village; because the Ultimate One is sleeping soundly, the range of its Crystal Valley at present is fairly small, because it's dormant. It has no reason to have its death field in a big range, because it's just sleeping. Really, if you look at ORT's materials, you'll find that it's just sleeping in the middle of a valley of crystals, with normal trees at the edge.
    So the big guy's footprint is, at present, very small; ORT itself is said to be about 40 meters in height, you can find its valley to be maybe a few hundred meters all up, nothing super massive overall. It's really quite small compared to the area. Of course, it's also an Ultimate One; the energy it outputs is immense, as it cycles genuine True Ether/Grain as an Ultimate One, so for societies with magi, detecting it would be relatively easy. But it doesn't take a genius among mages to know not to mess with it too

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    wouldnt the activity of a other non Earth Entity not cause to react upon it
    Nope, ORT seems quite content to continue sleeping as long as no one disturb it. It'll respond to disturbances, but other things just existing won't make it lift a leg. This is actually implied in Notes; when you tally up where all the Aristoteles are in the story of Notes, you'll find that ORT's probably not Mercury, and that it's still just vibing.

Alsoo would be Type Earth not also be a supreme being on other Heavenly Bodies
    Earth has no Ultimate One. What we have is Archetype Earth, who is Type Moon. But yes, an Ultimate One is still an Ultimate One, no matter where they go. Crimson Moon will still be Type Moon whether he's on the Moon, on Mars, or on Uranus, just as all the Aristoteles are still their respective Ultimate Ones in Notes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    ORT is said to be living in the forest not too far from a human village; because the Ultimate One is sleeping soundly, the range of its Crystal Valley at present is fairly small, because it's dormant. It has no reason to have its death field in a big range, because it's just sleeping. Really, if you look at ORT's materials, you'll find that it's just sleeping in the middle of a valley of crystals, with normal trees at the edge.
    So the big guy's footprint is, at present, very small; ORT itself is said to be about 40 meters in height, you can find its valley to be maybe a few hundred meters all up, nothing super massive overall. It's really quite small compared to the area. Of course, it's also an Ultimate One; the energy it outputs is immense, as it cycles genuine True Ether/Grain as an Ultimate One, so for societies with magi, detecting it would be relatively easy. But it doesn't take a genius among mages to know not to mess with it too

Nope, ORT seems quite content to continue sleeping as long as no one disturb it. It'll respond to disturbances, but other things just existing won't make it lift a leg. This is actually implied in Notes; when you tally up where all the Aristoteles are in the story of Notes, you'll find that ORT's probably not Mercury, and that it's still just vibing.

Earth has no Ultimate One. What we have is Archetype Earth, who is Type Moon. But yes, an Ultimate One is still an Ultimate One, no matter where they go. Crimson Moon will still be Type Moon whether he's on the Moon, on Mars, or on Uranus, just as all the Aristoteles are still their respective Ultimate Ones in Notes.
    Thank you for the Explanation but why is there no Genuine Type Earth ? i mean it must have a reason for that lack was it because the weakened mysteries perhaps ?