Page 252 of 621 FirstFirst ... 152202242247250251252253254257262302352 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 12411

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Well, I have a faceclaim that's kinda what you want. You don't mind if the character is wearing armor, right?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Just so you know. I loved the fact that you made a servant with my Lostbelt in mind. I'll try and incorporate your idea somehow. I hope you don't mind if I end up making my own version of the Enchanted Moura?
    Nah, i wont mind at all.
    Last edited by Vance; August 7th, 2021 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, I have a faceclaim that's kinda what you want. You don't mind if the character is wearing armor, right?
    I don't mind, no. Any help for this would be really cool. Atm I just want that part out of the way so I can go hard on Chrysaor's stuff, try to make it legitimately interesting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantOfKings View Post
    Yes, a faceclaim. In this situation, where Chrysaor would be a teenaged Medusa essentially, at least in appearance, I don't know quite how to handle it.
    thats actually pretty tricky, because Medusa lily exists so actually finding fan art for a version between lily and regular is hard. then it comes into play what kind of character you imagine for her. Perhaps alter version fan art floats around. else pinterest and looking for girls with her hair color is a start and further clicking until pictures pop up that you like. Another way is perhaps looking for euryale and steno fan arts instead until you find something to your liking
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It reflects my mental state when I work on Brazilian Servant Sheets!
    Am I supposed to interpret this as "Parrot Dragon is leveled up version of Louro José"?

Blog Entries
    Here's the one I found. Looks somewhat like a teenager Rider.

Blog Entries
    I don't mind, no. Any help for this would be really cool. Atm I just want that part out of the way so I can go hard on Chrysaor's stuff, try to make it legitimately interesting.
    just so you know we recently had a Chrysaor by Morg, just so you know what was already done

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    God, this blank in my mind sucks. I have like 3 servant in mind and all of them im blocked. How do you guys deal with blanks? I tried to do a different servant while trying to think of ideas for the ones im having a blank.
    Also, sweet pic, Wyvern.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    just so you know we recently had a Chrysaor by Morg, just so you know what was already done
    Oh god fucking damn it. Of course I'm destined to tread fanfic waters that have already been done. welp, I'll just be discontinuing this idea, was nice thinking about it for even just five minutes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It reflects my mental state when I work on Brazilian Servant Sheets!

You're pretty close yeah.

Aqualtune's Noble Phantasm represents a goddess that like Iemanjá also split off from the original Mother of Waters.

An yeah, the Golden King is pretty much inhuman.
    If so then you must gave great fun on developing them ! and thats good .

Well my curiousity have you already for all servant of your Lostbelts .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Thanks! My concept for a Chrysaor was that of a hatched clone of Medusa wearing armor. Since Chrysaor is also the name of a sword and the title of a goddess who has a golden sword, I though it would be interesting to go full on Saint Seiya and have Chrysaor declare that 'Her body is a Sword.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    God, this blank in my mind sucks. I have like 3 servant in mind and all of them im blocked. How do you guys deal with blanks? I tried to do a different servant while trying to think of ideas for the ones im having a blank.
    Also, sweet pic, Wyvern.
    where are you stuck at?
    perhaps a good time to ask how others create their servants. What I learned over the past months is that they flow when I want to make them and dont have to make them. Forcing myself to do a Foreigner for example took a toll on me and i abandoned a few.
    Idk what your servants are, probably Portuguese ones, duh, but i hope they are generally interesting to you as persons and not "they are Portuguese, i have to make them cause thats my brand."
    If it is skills i write down potential effects while researching them and then narrow down which ones are actually essential. If it is the NP, well thats perhaps the thing you think caught your attention of them if their general "claim to fame" isnt helpful enough.
    If it is character well then i am not good at that either, but BnEl recommended to me to just to into the typical tropes and his characters are always pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god fucking damn it. Of course I'm destined to tread fanfic waters that have already been done. welp, I'll just be discontinuing this idea, was nice thinking about it for even just five minutes.
    ey, just because it was done doesnt mean it shouldnt be done again. you have a vision of the character, fulfill it.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Thanks! My concept for a Chrysaor was that of a hatched clone of Medusa wearing armor. Since Chrysaor is also the name of a sword and the title of a goddess who has a golden sword, I though it would be interesting to go full on Saint Seiya and have Chrysaor declare that 'Her body is a Sword.'

Now I feel extra shitty that you've got a Chrysaor in the works too. Is it even possible for me to think of something original for once?

I suppose not lol.

Blog Entries
    Also, sweet pic, Wyvern.
    werere has you problems with them ? i would try to just watch animes or some other shows perhaps probably to get some spontane inspiration , or drink relaxed abit and think then in all calmness perhaps does that help .

- - - Updated - - -

Now I feel extra shitty that you've got a Chrysaor in the works too. Is it even possible for me to think of something original for once?

I suppose not lol.
    one possible way mightbe to see in the old minoan mythology and fnd there some clues as MEdusa was a major figure there . if you like to use a untouched path so far ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    where are you stuck at?
    perhaps a good time to ask how others create their servants. What I learned over the past months is that they flow when I want to make them and dont have to make them. Forcing myself to do a Foreigner for example took a toll on me and i abandoned a few.
    Idk what your servants are, probably Portuguese ones, duh, but i hope they are generally interesting to you as persons and not "they are Portuguese, i have to make them cause thats my brand."
    If it is skills i write down potential effects while researching them and then narrow down which ones are actually essential. If it is the NP, well thats perhaps the thing you think caught your attention of them if their general "claim to fame" isnt helpful enough.
    If it is character well then i am not good at that either, but BnEl recommended to me to just to into the typical tropes and his characters are always pretty good.
    I guess for the one Im currently doing, which is the contest, is skills and NP. The skills i have some form of idea, so i think its just finding the right words. The NP, however, is where i am having difficulty. I based of this characters most know legend, but im having trouble in the effect. I guess i cant see how to crystallize the legend. The other two is due to one being a berserker, one with no ability to speak, very little story and formatting issues, while the other is just not being in the mood. Eh, i think im just gonna distract myself by making another servant for my lostbelt and search weird NPs to see how i can make my contest sheet NP. I would say my biggest enemy is sometimes feeling like my way of explaining a skill or NP lackluster.

Also, oof, idk whats worse, having WAY too many info to look into, like Julius Caesar, or having so little info of a person, like Eric Bloodaxe. Just so you know, i usually pick the wiki page, copy paste the info and cut into a short version for the lore, while some things that caught my attention go to the ideas section, which then is divided in class, skills and NP

Also, my stress doubles having to write in a tablet instead of a PC
    Last edited by Master_Therion; August 7th, 2021 at 05:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    I guess for the one Im currently doing, which is the contest, is skills and NP. The skills i have some form of idea, so i think its just finding the right words. The NP, however, is where i am having difficulty. I based of this characters most know legend, but im having trouble in the effect. I guess i cant see how to crystallize the legend. The other two is due to one being a berserker, one with no ability to speak, very little story and formatting issues, while the other is just not being in the mood. Eh, i think im just gonna distract myself by making another servant for my lostbelt and search weird NPs to see how i can make my contest sheet NP. I would say my biggest enemy is sometimes feeling like my way of explaining a skill or NP lackluster.

Also, oof, idk whats worse, having WAY too many info to look into, like Julius Caesar, or having so little info of a person, like Eric Bloodaxe. Just so you know, i usually pick the wiki page, copy paste the info and cut into a short version for the lore, while some things that caught my attention go to the ideas section, which then is divided in class, skills and NP

just start writing them down. go on a tangent even and when you are done take what sticks and reword until you like it. My skills go through several iterations too. While explaining i get ideas on the fly, which help making the skill more interesting or new ones.
    When there is little story about someone you can just invent some stuff using local lore and stories. WF's Tarrare is memorable, but iirc the background story was a mix of several stories. Morg has done that on many occasions too, adding lore to make something interesting as long as the core character stays the same. Think about what kind of hero you want to create and then try to see this vision in their legend.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

I know that feeling abit it is for me difficult sometimes to chose a class so have i in mind made for me several class versions in which i divide my ideas ,when there is to much lore but to be honest before i start i must get a feeling for the historic or mythological environment .and that the reason why i couldn't made a Artorian servant until now . But i mostly make servants of interesting figures that caught my attention and interest ,respectively is sometimes a spontane inspiration there that provoce the servant making .

There are servants that give me also a challenge as i need a sort of start point were i start ,where I start with the abbillities the skills then noblephantasm and by thinking about the achievements and deeds that made the foundation of the Noblephantasm they have have i got a feeling for their personality where i can fill up some white stains in the narrative of their Legend or history.

Blog Entries
    I actually have a system. For contests, I always do Portuguese servants. No question. However, if i feel tired, i will just do 1 sheet. Here, i do Portuguese servant and if i feel bored, i switch to my lostbelt, since i really want to develop it. My plan is making 4 servants who serve the lostbelt king, remake Fernando Pessoa (Just update the interface) , do a second servant and then Ill do the Master. Later, i will remake Sebastian and think of servants to add to the lostbelt as allies.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's the one I found. Looks somewhat like a teenager Rider.

Wyvern, I demand sauce now.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Rhea of Perfect Pawns from Saint Seiya Omega.