Page 257 of 620 FirstFirst ... 157207247252255256257258259262267307357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Hey, Wyvern, can I pm you the lore I made for Enchanted Moura? Just to see if I have any inconsistencies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Hey, Wyvern, can I pm you the lore I made for Enchanted Moura? Just to see if I have any inconsistencies.
    Sure you can. I hope you enjoyed my version.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The complaints about Pele being in the wrong category have been heard, but something is wrong with the site and it's keeping me from editing posts. I let a mod know and they said that the tech admin will be working on it.

I'm going to suggest that you guys check your posts to see if you're also having the same issue and report it to the mods if you are.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    When I tried to edit my Iemanjá sheet, the table wouldn't load no matter how long I waited. It was like the post I was editing was blank.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    When I tried to edit my Iemanjá sheet, the table wouldn't load no matter how long I waited. It was like the post I was editing was blank.
    That's exactly the issue I've been having.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:15 PM.

Helps to know it's a general issue. Does it occur only in this thread/subforum or elsewhere also?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Helps to know it's a general issue. Does it occur only in this thread/subforum or elsewhere also?
    Seems to only be on this thread. I checked some of the other threads I've posted on and none of them are having this issue.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Show of hands. Who here would like a thread for servant one shots? Perhaps posted on the other thread, but a place where we can link our sheets and write short snippets of them interacting with canon servants and each other's creations?

First Ascension
    "Hahaha! Finally, I'm free from that damned treasury! Servant Berserker here, ready to run wild!"

Second Ascension
    "This feels more refreshing. Eh, I just wanted to look less gaudy."

Final Ascension
    "The Queen of Gold announces her presence once again to burn this world's rot away, bit by bit if I have to...What the hell am I wearing?"

True Name: Enchanted Moura (Queen of Gold)
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Class: Gatekeeper
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: Portugal
    Source: Portuguese/Galician Mythology
    Armament: Fist (Gold)

Parameters:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Usually her madness is quite low, allowing for stable communication but when her "trigger" is touched upon too many times, it ranks up.

High Servant B
    Berserker's case is a bit odd as she originally existed as a composite spirit consisting of two phantoms, Khrysos, the Spirit of Gold, and Mae Do Ouro, the Mother of Gold, when first appearing within the lostbelt. It was after a certain meeting with a Golden King that the figure of the Enchanted Moura was implanted into her.

Divine Core of Gold B
    The divine core which belongs to the Spirit of Gold, Khrysos, implanted into Berserker by the efforts of the Counter Force. Said to be incorruptible by none and able to pollute the minds of mankind, Berserker only gains partial authority over those aspects, allowing success in her ventures.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Wealth and Body) C+
    A unique skill that combines two kinds of Golden Rule. While she holds a body that befits an existence similar to that of a goddess, the favor of the skill is skewed heavily towards the amount of wealth she holds under her thumb. Mountains upon mountains of precious gold, silver, and gems are under protection.

Enchanted Guardian C
    A skill that denotes the suggestion that is put on one's mind to incite them into eternal guardianship. Originally A rank, due to being in the Berserker class, one known to be hard to control, it has weakened significantly. However, the core suggestion of protecting a treasure still plagues her mind and will activate her madness enhancement. In truth, it is also partly due to the influence of Khrysos that the skill isn't as strong as it is.

Shapeshifting C
    a Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. In legend, Berserker was commonly associated with serpents and was known to be able to transform into them.

Skill Strengthening (Shapeshifting)

Incandescent Beacon A+
    A skill denoting the common form of existence taken by the spirit that guards alcoves of gold ore. Seeming as a combination of Mana Burst (Flames) and Shapeshifting, one's body is morphed into a brilliant, and lethal, globe of magical fire unable to be extinguished. Said to be the signature appearance of the Mother of Gold. It was to reveal the locations of untouched gold ore, not that any were supposed to investigate lest they meet their peril. It is a skill born from Mae Do Ouro.

Noble Phantasm

Pedreira De Ouro: The Gold Mason
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Berserker; the crystallisation of her existence not as one bound to the treasury she is to guard over but as a builder. The gold of the enchanted moura is said to manifest in many, many forms from domestic items, as minerals, or even as living breathing animals. Making up the clothes she wears, the jewellery hanging on her form, and even the seemingly unwieldy gauntlet she holds, the gold is the expression of herself, sculpted by both hand and magecraft alike. The gold constructs, like in legend, can be taken away from her whether voluntarily or forcefully. However, Berserker personally sees this as nothing more than an inconvenience and will quickly begin making a new construct.

In truth, the noble phantasm is part of the wish that resulted in her creation. A connection to the 'treasures' of El Dorado that can become increasingly stronger as she comes closer and closer to the Golden City. And as she does, the gold she creates will become stronger, more malleable, able to fulfill her wishes as she draws more and more within range.

Mae Do Ouro: Brilliant Furnace Of Purification
    Type: Anti-Self

The original noble phantasm of The Enchanted Moura, or rather the Queen of Gold. A calling of flames from within to envelope the world born from greed and hope and burn it all away, to return the world created by excessive wishes back to fiction. A ritual of purification it could be called as the incorruptible aspect of Khrysos is infused within the conflagration as a method of installing the concept of purity. Berserker can have the flames themselves envelop the gold she produces though at the cost of increasingly intense pain, for Berserker, as she is, is also a product of a wish within El Dorado and, as such, is not exempt from the burning of the flames even as she wields it.

And in reality, due to existing as she is from a wish, in its true release, the noble phantasm would be counted as a Suicide type noble phantasm as Berserker's body will not truly be able to handle the on rush of flames. Her identity as the Enchanted Moura will be burned away and her true identity as the Queen of Gold will continue in her place.

Lore

"What's my deal, ya ask? I don't know what you mean. Moving around to places is my calling, the only I know well really, even if the places I visit aren't quite welcoming. I get the impression that the system in place doesn't like me…and the feeling's mutual."

Stifled. Suppressed. Numb. That is what makes up the existence of an Enchanted Moura. They are beings put under a suggestion to guard over the liminal barriers that intersect the reality of mankind and the reality of the supernatural. However, they are chiefly to guard over the treasure of the Mouro, a spirit that inhabited the lands since the age of the gods. That is the purpose of her current existence within the lostbelt of El Dorado, a purpose she seems to have forsaken.

"This gold here is my constant companion. Been with me since the beginning. Easily moldable, decently powerful, and all around reliable. And yet, looking at it gives me a feeling of absolute disdain."

However, before all that. Before she came The Enchanted Moura of El Dorado. Summoned into the lostbelt alongside others was a servant composed of two beings, the Mother of Gold and the Spirit of Gold. It would be fitting to call her a Queen of Gold. Through the power of both beings making up her spirit origin, she was to be untouchable and incorruptible to the follies the land would throw her way. She was anathema to the land, bearing no thoughts of wishes, greed, or hope that is to be used against. She would've, should've been a match against the Golden King.

"That Golden King… He did...something."

She was brought low by a wish. A wish for a guardian of the sacred 'treasures' of El Dorado. A wish that forced a connection into land that created a hole in her defense. Through this hole, the addition of a new entity was applied, one that was more easily manipulated and that would smother the parts unable to be brought to heel. So the True Name of the Servant became The Enchanted Moura, Guardian of the 'Treasury' of El Dorado but that was a role she had quickly forsaken by the will of the suppressed parts of her spirit origin, and she soon fled into a land full of desperation, existing as a vagabond, bouncing from location to location.

Personality

A combination of both tomboy and valley girl personalities, Berserker is a wild child that also loves to strut her stuff. She's also pretty eloquent despite her attitude. Constantly moving around, she is the type of person that one would see everywhere no matter the atmosphere of the location. Her hair color seems to be an indicator of her mood with gold being a neutral state while it turning red comes high agitation and the rare cases of black hair appearing from a state of low activity. Despite her rampant usage of it, Berserker very much hates the gold she makes her constructs out of, viewing it as proof of the suggestion she is bound to, one she is willing to take a lot of measures to get rid of.

As the Queen of Gold, she is relatively the same, if a bit blank in some areas, due to the observation of memories from her time as The Enchanted Moura. Much like Berserker, the Queen of Gold lacks a considerable amount of restraint in both personality and combat, being both loose and ruthless at most times. Surprisingly, she holds no hate for the world of El Dorado but she will not give no love to it due to how it contextualizes the idea of 'treasure' nor does she have much fondness for the Law of the Land. She wouldn't have held much of a good opinion on humans, quite aware of their vices and how easily manipulated they can be, but in part of the first-hand experiences of Berserker, seeing the many desperate faces, ferally clawing and backstabbing all in their path to the Golden City and the willful faces of those in Chaldea in their goal to restore proper human history, inspires something resembling begrudging respect within her. In that respect, the trait she values most in humans is their willpower.

Relationships

King Momo:
    A fun type of person to her. She wouldn't mind partying for a while but his allegiance to the Golden King turns off that deal.

Iemanja:
    The kind of person who seems very ambitious despite her situation. A bit admirable.

Mouras (Wyvern):
    There's nothing to say them really. You've never once talked to any of them till the end so it was easy.

"King? I don't have a king. I just don't like any of you, that's all."

Those were dishonest words.

Creator's Note: Sooo, I decided somewhat last minute to forsake gradual change and go all in and post the finalized update. I had the idea of implementing the Rhinemaidens as one of the beings in her saint graph but decided to forgoe it. Shout out in the relationships to Wyvern and, through dialogue type, DMC too.
    Last edited by Vance; February 17th, 2022 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Show of hands. Who here would like a thread for servant one shots? Perhaps posted on the other thread, but a place where we can link our sheets and write short snippets of them interacting with canon servants and each other's creations?
    Sounds interesting. Although, I admittedly probably wouldn't do much with it myself.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

I actually wouldn't mind a thread like that.

Blog Entries
    I thought it would be interesting. Like, we have writers here who refference their own works on new sheets and some authors refference other people's sheets on theirs. It wouldn't be much different than posting links to the sheets involved in the one shot being posted. I think it would be an interesting way to work with our characters if we have a place where we can write them without feeling pressured to write a chapter for every single one. More like a communal oneshot space for everyone who wants to write whatever wacky one off scenarios they want to experiment with.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that sounds good. BL interlude thread let's goo

Blog Entries
    Finally a thread for BnEl's and realcas' love letters to each other
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    The complaints about Pele being in the wrong category have been heard, but something is wrong with the site and it's keeping me from editing posts. I let a mod know and they said that the tech admin will be working on it.

I'm going to suggest that you guys check your posts to see if you're also having the same issue and report it to the mods if you are.
    Exactly the same problem had also i plus that i couldn't use the advanced editor.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought it would be interesting. Like, we have writers here who refference their own works on new sheets and some authors refference other people's sheets on theirs. It wouldn't be much different than posting links to the sheets involved in the one shot being posted. I think it would be an interesting way to work with our characters if we have a place where we can write them without feeling pressured to write a chapter for every single one. More like a communal oneshot space for everyone who wants to write whatever wacky one off scenarios they want to experiment with.
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Finally a thread for BnEl's and realcas' love letters to each other
    Would be great idea ! Would that includes a battle scenarios were we could vote which one would win in a ight scenario with varying criteria?

Also you mean of their sweet Faker garls right ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, good news and bad news. I have the design of the thread ready to post. Problem is, trying to post the thread leaves me on an infinite Captcha loop that doesn't let me make the thread itself. So I'll see about handling that.

Edit: Okay, managed to post it here!

The Throne of Snippets
    Last edited by Wyvern; August 12th, 2021 at 01:43 PM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We'll look into it.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.