Page 369 of 620 FirstFirst ... 269319359364367368369370371374379419469 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    No If I remember it correctly, Mehmed II was in briefly seen in fate/apocrypha and in the fan made Fate/Himuko World.
    It's Himuro's World. Since the magazine was published by TYPE-Moon, I would say it's an official source however non-canon. Also, Ufotable made an OVA of it too.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Right, the faceclaim is from that OVA. Though, he doesn't get much action in there compared to others, only seen chilling with his Master and cats.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As Mehmed II is on my servant list do i like to say quite well done i would have went more a rider class variation of it .

Also some interesting Osmanic facts : the OOsman Empire were founded near the Byzantine empire . and that due to that the Byzantine Ruler disbanded their own Army for one out of merceneries ,had they often had to hire the Osmans for their services and that as dept payment they gettheir first foothold in europe !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Right, the faceclaim is from that OVA. Though, he doesn't get much action in there compared to others, only seen chilling with his Master and cats.

thats honestly epic ! plus thats Platon sama the greaetest of European Sages !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Honestly, I feel like I've been doing nothing but Extra Classes for a while. Gonna go back to the basics for my next Servant.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Lancer
    True Name: Abd Al Raman ( Lily )
    Origins: Al Andalusia
    Alignment: Lawful Balance

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: EX
    NP: A

Summoning Line:Lancer Class, Name Abd Al Raman. Uhm hey I got to ask what is the reason that you summon me. Gulp, that’s is the reason why, will you excuse me for a sec (Screams internally)

Lore/Background:
    Abd al-Rahman I ibn Mu’awiya was the founder of the Moorish Arab dynasty that ruled the greater part of Iberia for nearly three centuries (including the succeeding Caliphate of Córdoba). Abd al-Rahman was a member of the Umayyad dynasty in Damascus, and his establishment of a government in Iberia represented a break with the Abbasids, who had overthrown the Umayyads in Damascus in 750. When that happen just ran faraway into the east and getting to some wacky hijinks along the way.

He was also known by the surnames al-Dakhil ("the Entrant"), Saqr Quraish ("the Falcon of Quraysh")and as “the Falcon of Andalusia".

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (C Rank): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills :
    Runaway Royal (A Rank): this skill allows Lancer to runaway unimpeded into a safe zone. In this skill his agility rose and Lancer can navigate himself through any terrain. While in this skill his trace as a servant is dimmish so it’s hard to track him down. This skill came from escaped to Al Andalusia while being chased away by the Abbasids

Al Dakhil (EX Rank): This skill allows lancer to breach into any bounded field that he came across and hide in it for a while but the catch once his been found out and kick out he can’t use this skill again on the same bound flied or any of the same bounded field casted by the same magi or servant. This skill came form its name which means those who entered and the fact that Lancer is always welcome at first in a new place but for one reason or another he always needs to flee form it and can never go back.

Familial Sanctuary (C+ Rank): This skill allows Lancer to ward of a building form any invasive divination magecraft. A perfect place to hide away, also Lancer can choose to leave a hidden trail for his allies to follow into his new base. This skill is based on how he reunited with his family after in Cordoba after being chase away into hiding and got separated from them.

Noble Phantasm:
    Soaring Spear, Saqr Quraish.
    Type: Anti-Country
    Chant: I will run away no more, this time I will take back what I lost. This is my retribution.

This noble phantasm turns Lancer into a soaring falcon that targets what ever the last thing in Lancer mind when he cast this. This NP acts like a heat seeking missile tracking down the mana traces of the I intended target that lancer comes up with. The downside to this NP is that when hit Lancer had little chance to survive the impact and it can be outmanoeuvred causing Lancer to run out of his mana really quick. This NP came from his famous nicknamed by his arch nemesis Al Mansur of the Abbasids praising him here is the quote his cunning and quick witness. This also his last dream and wish, to take back the things that the Abbasids took away form him but he never really achieves it in life.

Misc Lines :
    Likes: I place that I can relax safely without worrying about my life.

Dislikes: Myself and how powerless I felt when the Abbasids took over. I just ran a lot of them died in front of my eyes and I just ran. Sorry, didn’t mean to get emotional.

Holy Grail: Maybe with this I can take back what I lost. But then again, I already seen what happen if I tried to wish for something like that. What I am supposed to do, I am going to cool my head off for a while.’

Event: Master, what with all that commotion outside. Can you check it out for me? I will be guarding your back, probably

Bond Lines:
    Bond Lines 1: Master, I am glad that you are save, well I know that you would be. Are you still made on what happen didn’t you? Sorry, I just panic there for a moment. So, my apologies.

Bond Line 2: Master, please hide me somewhere. What did I do well, I well I was doing my routine walk then I accidently ran into the woman’s bath? Don’t ask me on how it happen okay. Even I don’t know, I must be cursed or something.

Bond Line 3: Go away, I am not here. Even if I am here. What do you want with a coward like me anyway? I just held you back.

Bond Line 4: I know that I can’t keep running away forever there is a time where I have to make my stance. But I, No I have to face my fears in earnest or I will never get anywhere like this.

Bond Line 5: I want to say thank you to you master, before this I was in all honesty a freaking mess. I couldn't even raise my spear to anyone. But my time with you given me my courage. So, thank you for being patience with me.

Relationships:
    Hassan’s: Excuse me, now is the time to use my secret technique. (Nigerundayo).

Scheherazade: Trust me, I know how you the feeling of death becoming immanent. Struggling in the hands of a mad king that is going to end your life. We might deal with them in different ways but yeah, I know the feeling.

The Paladins of Charlemagne : Your boss cause me lot problems back then. I don't supposed you can call him over so we have a nice long talk. On second thought maybe not.

Charlemagne: You really cause a lot problems back than. Seriously, I thought It was over for when your army rush in to Zaragoza. But, let bygones be bygones right.

Rashidun Caliphate: My great predecessor is here; this is so nerve racking. I am going to hide for a while.

Rashidun Caliphate (Bond 5): Okay, this is it. This time I will try to talk to them. Ahem, Assalamualaikum, please it nice to meet you my predecessors

Creators Notes :
    So, I finish this sheet this servant was an interesting one because I build him around his personality and growth that he had in his life. Also if your wondering why I put his luck at EX basically this guy has plot armor in his early life. I am not going to list them all but the amount of near death experience that this guy have is a bit absurd. So, anyway is there anything that I need to fix in his sheet also can somebody can suggest me a good faceclaim for the guy.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:03 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Raman: Interesting sheet. This guy sounds like a less successful Gideon in his "coward who wants to stand and fight" deal. Given he's a Lancer does his NP involve his spear in any way?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yes, It basically does the marvel Thor thing where launches himself with it

Blog Entries
    I feel like you don't give the guy enough credit honestly. He should at least be Charlemagne tier (he technically did BTFO Charlemagne and Roland).

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I based this on more his early life when he ran away from Damascus. Also Distinctly remember that it was the city of Zaragoza that did most of the heavy work.

Blog Entries
    Ah I see. Kind of a shame though, his reign in Andalusia is just as interesting. Still, he's actually on my to-do list as Rider, and I would definitely go for full wank

Also, yeah, the Zaragoza Incident made everyone involved seem so incompetent in comparison lol

Name: Coronus
    Class: Saber
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

"This is the only gift I possess. The only thing I can share"

STR: C
    AGI: A
    END: C
    MAG: D
    LCK: B

Caeneus the Argonaut, Caeneus the Tyrant, Caeneus the Slaughterer. Many were the title the infamous warrior blessed by Poseidon possessed, akin to the god's foul moods the warrior's desires swept over the land and broken many a people and atop those corpses the Lapitheans partook of blessings and wealth. Nomadic warriors who worshiped strength of arms and nothing else they were trade-friends of the centaurs and often invited such for celebrations and games, despite the danger, perhaps their attitudes were so similar an understanding was found. Disaster struck when the Centaur Eurytion attempted to kidnap the bride of Pirithous, a war ensued and the centaurs lost but Caeneus was driven into the depths of the underworld, literally as his blessing annulled all harm and the centaurs piled rocks upon rocks on top of him and from that wreckage a golden bird was born, without fanfare or words it left for the wider sky

Coronus is the 'son' of Caeneus, born a woman, she was ignored by her father who despised weakness, nonetheless Coronus driven defeated her siblings and forced her father to acknowledge her. Caeneus was not kind, Caeneus was not understanding, he was a tyrant and warrior who only understood power and those lessons he drove into the bones of Coronus again and again irregardless of her age, stoically the child endured and soon blossomed into a great warrior, one who despite her young age was accepted into the Argonauts alongside Theseus, who was near of age.

The 'mascot' of Argonauts like Theseus but infinitely more problematic, fully embracing her Lapitheans heritage, the lessons of Caeneus and the tales of Thessaly, Coronus was always on the frontlines alongside her father slaughtering any would would stand in the way of the Argonauts with an unsettling silence, the opposite of her loud father who roared mighty war-cries and insults, but nonetheless her eyes burned with desire and the arms were always ready to move and take another life, another corpse for her growing legend. Yet Caeneus was dissatisfied with his son, despite Coronus being the embodiment of his lessons and true heir.....He would not acknowledge it but as Poseidon took the freedom of Caenis and shattered her, Caeneus chained Coronus with his own desires and burdens leaving near nothing of the child that was born of herself alone. Words unspoken that came to mind when buried by rocks and the becoming of a divine spirit and even as of now Caenis/Caeneus does not speak of Coronus and during their only meeting she was sent away, perhaps a gift?

Taking leadership of the Lapitheans, Coronus continued the path of Caeneus and entered in conflict against Aegimius who had the aid of Heracles. The result is obvious.

"Better to die than be a coward"
    "Fight. Fight. Fight"
    "Swing swords. Break their legs. Bite their throats"

Yet within Chaldea she interacts with those who are not warriors, yet such people became legends, possessing great courage and will surpassing the many warriors she once lead. Coronus does not think Caeneus was wrong, she has long learned in life that Caeneus taught her out of fear out of Coronus becoming another 'Caenis' and thus acted to supress anything that could be seen as a 'weakness'. Alas the words of the strong was not to be questioned and Coronus accepted all that was laid out as truth but within Chaldea where the 'weakest' leads the strong she has began to ponder

Skills

Class Skill
    Magic Resistance (C): Lapitheans. A race of warriors born from Lapithes. A Warrior Tribe as famed as the Myrmidons, they were wild and strong, a tribe who survived deep within phantasmal lands and were seen as equals by the Centaurs. Skill further polished by being taken to all corners of the world as an Argonaut and an ever presence in the frontlines. Learning from Asclepius and Medea healing Coronus learned to manipulate her own magical energy and grew leaps and bounds. Some within the ship regret that such potential was squandered away

Riding (E): Downgraded by the curse of the centaurs. The slaughtering of the last of their blood makes it impossible for her to get close to horses and the wilderness loathes her

Personal Skills
    Monstrous Strength (A): Unblessed, ungifted, of weak divine blood yet she stood shoulder to shoulder with Caeneus. Pride and disgust fills him at having created such 'monster'. The greatest King of Lapith when it comes to being a warrior, one who has long surpassed human logic by the sheer amount of phantasmal blood shed and if given a few more years a metamorphosis would have began but alas Coronus was cut down by Heracles

Eye of Mind (True) (B-): Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. Any tactic is allowed and completely disregarding oaths, rules and mercy allows for an understanding of the battlefield that is inhumanly cruel but acknowledging utter defeat is impossible thus rank downs. Retreat to recover wounds and plan is allowed but the feeling of defeat will never 'settle in'. To be defeated is to die, as long as the body breathes Coronus will shoot for victory even as the world burns around her and sheathing the sword would be the optimal path

Tempest's War Cry (A): The nature of Lapiths embodied in a war cry. Surpassing the centaurs they run, free, unbound, with the wind itself guiding them, all to sink their teeth into the neck of their enemies. The complete disregard of one's humanity and own life to take down the enemy, a form of self-hypnosis (curse) that spreads throughout the ranks and creates a howling army. This is not the result of the blood of the gods, a curse, possession or any mystery. It's Coronus declaration to the world

Noble Phantasm

Centaurmachia-Absolute Slaughter
    Anti-Army
    Rank B
    Coronus not taught of mercy or anything else but grasping the sword, set off to finish the war her father died in. The Lapitheans fearing the anger of the gods admonished, her father's closest companions telling her to sheathe the blade and reach to foreign lands for supplies and resources to heal their diminished numbers. Coronus slaughtered them for cowardice and set off. Soon enough news would spread of Centaur Chieftain after another being slaughtered and their children being run down. Coronus returned home with a collection of their heads and dropping in in front of a stunned audience the then king abandoned the crown and held it to Coronus in horrified silence.

Her victims fear, despair, struggle, death and blood have all been gathered and formed into her weapon. A cursed blade born from the death of an entire race. Against phantasmal with similarities to centaurs it's nothing but utter death, even a minimal relation, like being a horse, allows it to deliver great damage. When activated all defenses are stripped away and the air becomes thick with the scent of blood and alcohol and slowly all within are converted into soldiers of slaughter, killing any within their field of vision to spread the noble phantasm further
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; January 13th, 2022 at 09:13 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ah I see. Kind of a shame though, his reign in Andalusia is just as interesting. Still, he's actually on my to-do list as Rider, and I would definitely go for full wank

Also, yeah, the Zaragoza Incident made everyone involved seem so incompetent in comparison lol
    Since your planning on doing that. I could make this a lily, so it could connect between the two sheets, How about it

Blog Entries
    Coronus: Cool angry bird. Yet another fantastic Greek mythology tragedy Servants from you, looking forward for more. Kinda reminds me of the Coronis sheet I made, wonder if they'll get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Since your planning on doing that. I could make this a lily, so it could connect between the two sheets, How about it
    fine by me. character development let's goo

Coronus: Cool angry bird. Yet another fantastic Greek mythology tragedy Servants from you, looking forward for more. Kinda reminds me of the Coronis sheet I made, wonder if they'll get along?
    Well Coronis was caged by Apollo but Coronus was born caged by Caeneus and doesn't even have much of a personality aside from slaughter machine, like she factually understands why Caeneus acts in certain ways but lacks the emotional capacity to connect it. So Coronis would just be sad that Coronus doesn't even understand freedom/doing things of her own wish and got 'cut down before her wings could grow'. I think Heracles would have complicated feelings as well because he saw Coronus grow and her personality made sure she wasn't afraid of him, probably even a scene where she asked him to teach some stuff, before Caeneus interrupted as usual. Jason totally mothers hers. Theseus will try to drag emotion. Asclepius is all 'number one patient, physically speaking'

I just can't make happy servant sheets. I am a despair fetishist like Hans and Shakespeare at this point lol

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    That okay some people have their niches like me, I been only making sheets for muslim heroes as of lately.

Hey looking at some Arthurian stuff and I think it was in this thread I saw a servant?

A Pict Chieftain/King whose IRL legend is constantly badgering Arthur. Demanding Guinevere, giving Arthur a limp leg and then recognizing Arthur in disguise, ends with his death

The servant take was a self-declared rival of Artoria whose last attack is a lucky shot, a fragment of his sword hits Artoria and he dies satisfied he managed to pierce through after so many fights? It used Todo from Jujutsu Kaisen as a faceclaim because of a skill and when he let loose it changed to Kenpachi? I am searching it on wikipedia but Picts and Arthurian Legend is getting me fucking nothing

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Hey looking at some Arthurian stuff and I think it was in this thread I saw a servant?

A Pict Chieftain/King whose IRL legend is constantly badgering Arthur. Demanding Guinevere, giving Arthur a limp leg and then recognizing Arthur in disguise, ends with his death

The servant take was a self-declared rival of Artoria whose last attack is a lucky shot, a fragment of his sword hits Artoria and he dies satisfied he managed to pierce through after so many fights? It used Todo from Jujutsu Kaisen as a faceclaim because of a skill and when he let loose it changed to Kenpachi? I am searching it on wikipedia but Picts and Arthurian Legend is getting me fucking nothing
    Sounds like Skull's Hueil mab Caw sheet here.

Thanks man

Fucking wikipedia guy is only in Arthurian Character and Welsh Mythology categories

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Really cool servant, boktai
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Everyone, let’s do our best!
    Let us pray, let us sing, let us praise.
    May the Lord heal our afflictions and deliver us through all hardship.

We have always walked with God.
    We will share glory in eternity with God.
    But, dear God, when your temple burns, when your nation falls,
    And when your people need your help the most,
    —Where are you?

Who will bring salvation?
    Who will declare victory?
    As the men of Judah panicked under the attack of a great multitude,
    An ethereal music suddenly rang from the clouds.
    “Be not afraid, just praise my name.
    —For I am always with you.”

The shepherd girl sang a song.
    The Spirit of God is not high in the sky, the kingdom of God is among us.
    What the melody refers to is never a far away existence;
    What the chanting leads to will be a beautiful place on earth.
    The praiser should at the same time be the most pious agent.
    Wherever you are, there must be light.

Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat:
    Thus saith the LORD unto you:
    Fear not ye, neither be dismayed by reason of this great multitude;
    For the battle is not yours, but God's.
    To-morrow go ye down against them; behold, they come up by the ascent of Ziz;
    And ye shall find them at the end of the valley, before the wilderness of Jeruel.
    Ye shall not need to fight in this battle;
    Set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem;
    Fear not, nor be dismayed; to-morrow go out against them; for the LORD is with you.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Jahaziel
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Old Testament
    Attribute: Man

A Levite priest and prophet who lived during the reign of King Jehoshaphat.
    When the Kingdom of Judah was under a perilous threat of imminent invasion against a coalition of the nations of Ammon, Edom and Moab, Jahaziel is said to have received the Spirit of the Lord and delivered a Divine Message to the people of Judah. Hearing this, the Judeans rejoiced in gratitude, and they all sang a prayer of praise. The next day, the invader coalition fought against each other, and Judah was saved from destruction by a Divine Intervention.
    (yes this is a genderbend)

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: C
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster can construct a simple house of prayer.

Item Construction: C
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster is able to create ritual items that can confer blessings and healing.

Personal Skills:
    Augur of Levi: A
    The priestly duty inherited by the descendants of Levi of Ancient Israel. They are given the prerogative to initiate holy rituals, and were the only ones consecrated to touch the Ark of the Covenant. They are also trained to play various instruments, from cymbals, healing harps to ram horn trumpets, which serves as Mystic Codes.

It is a Magic Crest that grants Caster access to the prototype of the Kabbalah and Baptism Rites magecraft systems, descended directly from Solomon. Though it doesn't provide her with much direct offensive capabilities, the holy blessings that Caster can bestow through her songs is extremely potent for enhancing the parameters and performance of allies, while inflicting enemies with negative status.

Divine Providence: B
    Testament for once having been a host for the Spirit of the Lord. In effect, it is similar to Revelation, but in truth this circumstance is closer to a Connection to the Root. It allows Caster to “hear the voice of the Heavens'' and take the most appropriate course of action. This skill also grants her a degree of Divinity. However, its true nature is bestowing Caster with a special Saint Graph which makes her the perfect vessel for “God” to reside in.

Good Shepherd: C
    The shepherd’s ability to lead a flock, to ensure that they’re fed and safe from danger. It can be considered a version of Charisma, but it only works either herd animals or helpless people of absolute obedience. As a side effect, it also causes those within Caster’s vicinity to be somewhat docile and less hostile.

Noble Phantasms:
    Hallelujah
    Fear Not and Praise the Name of the Lord
    Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    —For the battle is not yours, but God's.
    A prayer of praise that seeks to invoke a literal Divine Intervention. A Noble Phantasm that recreates the great miracle that saved the Kingdom of Judah from certain destruction. A trump card that can only be used during the most hopeless of situations, yet one that also requires Caster to first dispel all fears and despair from herself and all those she wishes to save, with her own power. In other words, it is a Noble Phantasm that can only be activated when “there is no chance of winning” but at the same time, also when “the morale of allies is at maximum”.

Once these conditions are met, by offering a cry of praise to God, the Ark of Covenant will appear and form a zone of Divine Providence around the allied units; and the enemies will either slaughter each other or self-destruct, as if being forced by a Divine Commandment.
    Last edited by Kamera; January 14th, 2022 at 12:12 PM.