Page 37 of 620 FirstFirst ... 27323536373839424787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:57 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the Lanterns

"Trick or treat! Yogurt Candy? Really? Don't you have any Whiskey bonbons?"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic/Neutral
    Region: Ireland
    Height: 148cm
    Weight: 44kg
    Dislikes: Demons, Contracts, Killjoys
    Talent: Tricks and lies
    Armaments: Lanterns
    Natural Enemy: The Devil

Stats

Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: EX
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Item Construction(N/A): This Skill is lost in exchange for the Confectionist Skill.

Territory Creation(E): The Servant is incapable of creating a proper territory, but can recover some mana by finding a good spot to rest. Caster never was one to stay in place for long.

Personal Skills

Mana Burst (Pumpkin)(A): A Increases performance by means of infusing magic energy to one’s weapon or one’s own body and instantaneously ejecting it. Caster claims that this skill is a manifestation of his status as "The spirit of Halloween", but in truth, it's just a more visually fancy version of Mana Burst (Flames).

Hallow's Eve(A): A Skill awarded to one of the symbols of the night of Halloween, where the boundaries between the normal and the supernatural become thinner. It automatically increases the efficacy of spells and curses in the area while simultaneously decreasing the effects of anti-magic and anti-mystery Skills.

Confectionist(C): The Skill to produce sweet and delicious candy, which is indispensable for the holiday Caster represents. Although not a master by any means, Caster can infuse magic into these confections for a diversity of special effects.

Familiars(Lantern Jacks)(C): Caster is capable of crafting and commanding a type familiar called a "Lantern Jack". They are to resemble pumpkins (although they are not actually made out of pumpkin) and are very useful for support since Caster can direct them with thoughts alone. They boast high firepower with their capacity to expel powerful torrents of flames but have very low durability.

Noble Phantasm

Fool the Devil Once More
    Stingy Jack

A Noble Phantasm embodying Caster's legend of using tricks and lies to escape the consequences of his actions, managing to fool even the Devil himself who came for his soul multiple times.
    Its effect can be activated when Caster finds himself in a troublesome spot, allowing him to instantly warp himself to a safe place far away from the problem. Furthermore, should he manage to trick someone into a verbal agreement, he can exchange that person into his place, forcing them to deal with it.
    However, there is a caveat to this Noble Phantasm, as Caster can only use its effects on the same person a maximum of two times. It seems that like in his legend, he cannot run away forever.

Background

Caster's identity is that of Stingy Jack, perhaps also known as Jack the Smith, Drunk Jack, Flaky Jack, and Jack of the Lantern, is a mythical character apparently associated with All Hallows Eve.
    As the story goes, several centuries ago amongst myriad towns and villages in Ireland, Caster lived a drunkard, known throughout the land as a deceiver, manipulator, and an otherwise dreg of society. On a fateful night, Satan overheard the tale of Caster's deeds and, unconvinced, went to find out for himself whether or not he lived up to his reputation.
    Typical of Caster, he was drunk and wandering through the countryside at night when he came upon a body on his cobblestone path. The body, with an eerie grimace on its face, turned out to be Satan. Caster realized somberly this was his end; Satan had finally come to collect his soul. So made a last request: he asked Satan to let him drink ale before he departed. Finding no reason not to acquiesce the request, Satan took Caster to the local pub and supplied him with many alcoholic beverages. Upon quenching his thirst, Caster asked Satan to pay the tab, much to Satan's surprise. He convinced Satan to metamorphose into a silver coin with which to pay the bartender Shrewdly, Caster stuck the now transmogrified Satan (coin) into his pocket, which also contained a crucifix, keeping Satan from escaping his form. This coerced Satan to agree to Caster's demand: in exchange for Satan's freedom, he had to spare his soul for ten years.
    Ten years later to the date when Caster originally struck his deal, he naturally found himself once again in Satan's presence. As Satan prepared to take him to hell, Caster asked if he could have one apple to feed his starving belly and Satan once again agreed to this request. As Satan climbed up the branches of a nearby apple tree, Caster carved a crux at the trunk. Like before, he made a demand: that his soul never is taken by Satan. Satan agreed and was set free.
    Eventually the drinking took its toll on Caster, and he died. His soul prepared to enter Heaven through the gates of St. Peter, but he was stopped because of his sinful lifestyle of deceitfulness and drinking. He then went down to the Gates of Hell and begged for admission into the underworld. Satan, fulfilling his obligation to Caster, could not take his soul. To warn others, he gave Caster an ember, marking him a denizen of the netherworld. From that day on until eternity's end, Caster is doomed to roam the world between the planes of good and evil, with only an ember inside a hollowed turnip (which would eventually become a pumpkin) to light his way.
    As the traditions of Halloween and of the "jack-o'-lantern" are intrinsically connected to Caster's legend, his Saint Graph was drastically affected by these concepts, causing his current child appearance. Caster himself is a little torn about it. It is something that helps him endear himself to others and lowers their guard more easily, but also, it makes it very hard to buy drinks.

Personality

Caster presents himself as a clueless and innocent child, but one should not believe in a single word that comes out of his mouth. He is a cheater and a liar with a predisposition to take advantage of people's goodwill. Despite that, what he experienced at the end of his life did succeed in giving him somewhat of a moral compass.
    He will absolutely refuse to harm children, and he is also reluctant to involve innocents in the war. He is not violent or evil, just very untrustworthy.
    Initially, he only pretended to like Sweets to fit his character, but afterward, he has come actually enjoy them. Specifically whiskey bonbons.

Dialouge

"Hey, Mister Master, wanna go to a pub? They are not gonna let me in? Tch, your probably right."

"Look, if people fall for it, then is it really my fault? What, It is? Well, then what about if they fall twice?"

Elizabeth(Halloween): "Well, not bad. I can certainly feel the spirit you put in this costume."

Elizabeth(Brave): "I guess? I mean, it's a thematic costume, a very revealing one at that, but it feels like a stretch of what Halloween means."

Mecha-Eli Mk I & II: "Ah, come on! You guys aren't even trying!"

Shuten Douji(Halloween): "Hey, psst, can I have a sip? Just a little?"

"What I like? Well, candy is not that bad, actually. Besides that, I wouldn't oppose a good shot"

"People are too to hung up on promises and contracts. Do I really have to do something just because I said I would? I do? Well, fu..."

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looks like Halloween's early this year! Honestly I used to think of Jack as a Berserker, but Caster is fitting too and it gives more things to stuff into his skillset. I love how he gets progressively more frustrated with the Halloween Elizabeths, it's hillarious.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Looks like Halloween's early this year! Honestly I used to think of Jack as a Berserker, but Caster is fitting too and it gives more things to stuff into his skillset. I love how he gets progressively more frustrated with the Halloween Elizabeths, it's hillarious.
    Slowly do i think that the Name of Jack is somewhat often or almost connected with some obscure figures or what do you think ?

and have you seen my idea of an "miniature" contest here if so what was/is your oppinion to such ideas ? and have you seen my Thales ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's less of being connected to obscure figures and more of Jack being a quite common name.

As you've been told by others, the idea for a contest would be more fitting for... the already existing contest.

And I won't say more about your Thales than what Shiki-pon has already said. It's better to read, but it still has the same flaws as your other sheets: bloated stats and "these skills allow me to do anything".

Though I must say, "water as the origin of everything" gave me an idea that I may use in the future if I ever finish writing the sheets I want to finish first.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 15th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name: La Sayona
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Folklore

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: B+
    LCK: D

Class Skills
    Territory Creation C
    Item Construction D
    Personal Skills
    Golden Rule (Body) B
    Cloaked in Death D
    Witchcraft C

Lore
    In a small town on the plains of Venezuela, a most beautiful girl was married to a wonderful man who gave her unconditional love. This happy couple had a baby boy. One day, this girl was bathing in a nearby river as was her habit when a man from the village saw her. From then on, the man would always follow her and watch her bathe. On the day she discovered this man watching her, outraged, she demanded he leave her in peace. This man instead replied that he was there to warn her. "Your husband is having an affair with none other than your mother," he said. Possessed by a jealous rage, for her mother, too, was beautiful, the girl ran home and found her husband asleep with their baby in his arms. Blind with anger, she burned down the house with them inside. Even as the villagers heard the screams of her dying family, the girl ran to her mother's house. She found her mother on the patio and attacked her with a machete, striking her in the stomach. As her mother bled to death, she cursed her daughter, telling her that she would never be allowed into heaven, for she would for eternity avenge those women truly wronged by unfaithful husbands.

Character
    A wraith whose life closesly matches the tale of La Sayona, she merely has the characteristics that enable La Sayona to be summoned as Caster. A kind witch who originally had everything in life, she lost everything in a blind moment of jealous rage. A woman who loved her child, her husband, and her mother, a woman who hates herself and who hates liars, a woman who knows herself to be damned. If she could achieve a single miracle, it would be...

Noble Phantasms
    Moura Encantada: The Beautiful Illusion before the Skull – Anti-Unit (Self) [Rank B] – a hideous bone mask fashioned from the skull of a magical beast and stained with the blood of a fairy, it creates a perfect illusion that cannot be pierced by magecraft or the eyes of men. However, it is afflicted with the fickleness of the fairies as well. Women fail to see anything beyond a perfectly bland and forgettable face. A continuously active Noble Phantasm, due to how it was created, it grants the owner some protection from magical beasts and spiritual bodies.

Estantiga: Nightmare From the Crystal Valley – Anti-Unit [Rank B] – the thing she once studied, the madness that once possessed her, the demons that consumed her, the hell that buried her, this is the Mystery that came at the price of everything she wished for. Similar to a Reality Marble, yet not a Reality Marble, Estantiga passively transforms the world around it into a distorted landscape that is both beautiful and horrendous. This High Thaumaturgy does not swap out the Self for the World, but rather builds atop the World with a nightmare recognized by the world. Once within the bounded field, the target cannot escape, as the host of man-eating demons comes to feast.

I do believe I like the way she came out. What do you all think?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sword View Post

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    La Sayona: Is it just your style not to give flavor-text for Skills? Her Skills aren't exactly super generic ones, so I'm curious what her unique versions of them do (well, mainly Cloaked In Death and Witchcraft). And in general, a little flavor (tying in why they have the Skill to their life/legend) can work wonders in making the sheet more fully fleshed out and memorable. Tying her second NP in to ORT's Crystal Valley is a creative idea, though I'm curious why exactly she has it, since you didn't include any mention of her meeting ORT or anything in her backstory.

Blog Entries
    You're right, it's not my style to give flavor-text, but you helped me out, so I'll add some as a token of my gratitude.

One Cloaked in Death: There is nothing in her legend that is life-giving. She killed child, husband, and mother, and went on to kill unfaithful and lustful men. However, it's always one or two or three at a time, and the disasters specifically fall under individual body horror. The low rank reflects the small disasters she creates and also powers up her abilities from life.

Witchcraft: She's not a proper Heroic Spirit in the slightest, she's a wraith who fits the legend in the same way Sasaki Kojirou is a nameless wraith who fits that legend. Were she to be summoned as Assassin, there would be a different wraith summoned. She is from South America, she is a mage, specifically from a lineage dedicated to witchcraft. These are her abilities in life powered up with the additional mystery of being One Cloaked in Death and two hundred years old. I was actually considering powering it up to rank A, but since her legend is younger than that of Faust, I was conservative and went with C.

Estantiga: The town where her specific tragedy took place is near the Crystal Valley and her family spent too much time trying to understand the Crystal Valley. The dying curse of her murdered mother, the blood sacrifice of her beloved kindred, the mad understanding that came in that fleeting moment united with the legend of La Sayona and other man-eaters to become her Noble Phantasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sword View Post

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Archer
    Identity: Hersilia
    Source: Historical fact, Roman mythology
    Origin: Rome
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 144 cm
    Weight: 36 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: EX
    NP: A+

Skills
    Passive skills

Magic Resistance: B
    Protects from spells with a chant of three verses and lower, including High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    ---
    [Increase debuff resist (17.5%).]

Independent Action: A-
    Allows to move freely without being tied to a mana source.
    Can survive on her own for a whole week, provided mana is conserved with maximum efficiency.
    Although she’s physically able to be alone for long periods of time, the mental burden is too much for her to exploit the benefits of this skill properly. In other words, she can’t bear being lonely.
    ---
    [Increase critical damage (9.5%).]

Divinity: —
    Attitude as a Divine Spirit.
    Because she went on to become the goddess Hora, her rank would be very high, but Hersilia as a human is in bad terms with the god Jupiter, so she has sealed her Divinity with the help of Romulus.
    ---
    [Increase damage (0).]

Personal skills

Affection of ROMA: EX
    Having become the chief god Quirinus, Romulus, founder of Rome, transcended humanity and became stronger than ever. His love is not only the love of a supreme god, but the love of Rome and its people as well.
    The one who was the closest to him receives the full extent of this love in the form of a tremendously powerful blessing that boosts her class skills, rises her Luck parameter to EX, and gives plus modifiers to all checks.
    ---
    [Increase own critical damage (20 – 40%) for 3 turns.]
    [If applied Roman trait: Further increase own critical damage (30 – 50%) for 1 turn (Multiple stacks don't apply multiple times the effect.]
    [Gain (5 – 15) critical stars.]

Natural Body (Body): B
    An in-between of the skills Natural Body and Golden Rule (Body).
    The possession of a perfect, goddess-like body since birth, whose shape won’t vary no matter how much caloric intake was taken or how long one stops training. If she was summoned with a more evolved Saint Graph, this skill would be replaced by a more advanced version, fitting for that Saint Graph.
    A woman of her beauty would be able to stop a battle by standing on the middle of the battlefield.
    Even though it has parts of Natural Body, it still won’t grant a temporary rank-up to the Strength parameter, so it’s absolutely forbidden to say it’s a “tomboyish” skill. There is nothing tomboyish about it. Is it clear?
    ---
    [Grants self debuff immunity (1 time, 3 turns)]
    [Increase own defense (15 – 25%) for 3 turns.]
    [Grants self invincibility (2 times, 3 turns).]

Mana Burst (Rainbow): B+
    A variation of Mana Burst. Specifically, it’s a sub-variant of Mana Burst (Light) entrusted by the goddess Iris to Hersilia.
    Besides increasing mobility and overall firepower, a beautiful trail of rainbow is left wherever she goes.
    ---
    [Increase own Quick performance (10 – 20%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase own Arts performance (10 – 20%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase own critical star generation rate (30 – 50%) for 1 turn.]

Noble Phantasm

Arcus Iridium
    Seven-colored bow of light

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The bow of the goddess Iris. A weapon that has been handed to Hersilia together with her Mana Burst skill. It’s a beautiful bow that appears to be made of a glass-like substance sparkling with the colors of the rainbow, and can be ridden in a similar fashion to Ištar’s Boat of Heaven.

Being used by the messenger goddess to travel even to the Underworld, it’s an incredibly fast and lightweight vehicle-slash-weapon. Its True Name release allows to reach maximum speed, able to travel hundreds of kilometers in a matter of minutes. Wherever it goes, the seven colors are scattered behind. How pretty.

Propter Amorem Ad Astra
    My love reaches everything, even the stars

Type: Anti-Divine
    Range: 1~9,999
    Maximum number of targets: 1 god

[Increase NP strength (20%) for 1 turn.]
    [Deal (800 – 1,600%) damage that ignores defense buffs to a single enemy.]
    Overcharge: [Deal (150 – 200%) extra damage to a Divine enemy.]

A representation of Hersilia’s deification and reunion with Romulus as Quirinus. In Roman mythology, Hersilia ascended to heavens riding a star that came down from the sky, but there have been some slight adaptations.

As an Archer’s Noble Phantasm, ‘Hersilia rides a star to reach the heavens’ has been altered to become ‘Hersilia uses a star to launch herself until the Throne of Quirinus’. A last-resort Noble Phantasm that overloads the standard Saint Graph of a Heroic Spirit with the power of a Divine Spirit and allows Hersilia to burn down everything with the incandescent light of a star before unavoidably curving her trajectory up to the firmament and vanishing. Its best way of using it is to directly aim to the sky, shooting up Hersilia as a rocket that will destroy anything airborne that stands in her path.

Character
    Personality

A small woman with a big heart. A lover of love that cherishes her husband and treats him as the most important thing in the world for her. However, it’s extremely important to note that, despite being married to the founder of Rome, she doesn’t share his infinitely vast love for Rome and all what it represents. How could it be? Why would she be married to him then? Well, here’s her own testimony:

“I don’t have much to think about Rome personally, but romance is my weakness. That man didn’t bow to other kings, but he bowed in front of me and asked me to marry him almost on the verge of tears! A man that could have perfectly been a god on earth begged to me on his knees just for the fulfillment of his dream! Isn’t that the most romantic thing ever?”

As it can be seen, she values people that are willing to do the unimaginable for the sake of their dreams. Although she doesn’t have Rome in her heart, she supports Rome and all that is Rome because it’s the dream of Romulus made reality. However, she has some doubts about that way of seeing things. Even though the initial approach wasn’t ideal, Romans certainly treated well, and even allowed her to be part of their pantheon, yet she only had eyes for her husband. From time to time, she often wonders if she wasn’t being selfish.

Regarding her personal relation with Romulus, as it’s been shown before she fell in love with him for his wish to have his dream realized no matter what he had to do, but she actually feels slightly unsatisfied with his way of showing love. Rather than a love that can embrace everything and everyone, her affection is concentrated in a single individual. For that reason, she can’t help feeling a bit jealous when her dear husband demonstrates his endless love to others.

Treatment with the Master

Because she gives special importance to chasing one’s own dreams, Hersilia specially favors Masters that won’t give up until they achieve their goals.

There are many questions that bother her, such as why she isn’t a Roma-maniac like other Roman Servants, or how could such a short woman… It’s better not to ask.

Dialogue examples

Bond 1:
    “I look too short for being Romulus’ wife?! H-How rude of you! I may not be really tall, but it’s not like you could possibly find a woman that doesn’t look short at his side! Hmph!”

Bond 2: “You too are Rome, so you have a place in his heart. Do you wonder if you have a place in mine too? Hehehe. Maybe a liiitle.”

Bond 3: “Many people say Romulus is like a spear, but I prefer to compare him to a tree. I mean, he’s imposingly big and strong, but he’s also serene and gentle, and being at his side is calming and refreshing. You, on the contrary, think he can be a bit too asphyxiating? Hahaha! That’s right, he could be very passionate too. But that’s his most notable charming point!”

Bond 4: “To be honest, there was a time in which I was a bit confused. When Jupiter abducted Romulus, I felt really lonely. It was as if I didn’t fit in Rome anymore, and for that reason I may not have treated the Romans who took care of me as they deserved…”

Bond 5: “I may be thousands of years late, but I’d be happy if you, on behalf of Rome, accepted my apologies. Although I was chosen to be the wife of the father of Rome, I didn’t act as a mother to you. But from now on, that will change, I promise you. So… Would you let me spoil you from time to time, as a mother…?”

Likes: “Romance is a really nice word, isn’t it? It evokes a feeling of love, and it starts with Rome. It reminds me a lot of Romulus.”

Dislikes: “I’m a lovebird that wants to be all lovey dovey with the one I love, so him being involved in things like unnecessary conflict and separation make me sad. But they won’t stop me! Even if Romulus rode a UFO and flew to the other point of the galaxy, I’d launch myself to the sea of stars to reunite with him again!”

Wish for the Grail: “I don’t know about the Holy Grail. It’s not really my taste, but maybe I could wrap it as a gift for our next anniversary? I’m sure Romulus would be delighted to receive it!”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

One of the protagonists of the Rape of the Sabine Women, an event that took place in the early stages of Rome. Despite being called a ‘rape’, this incident wasn’t a sexual assault. That’s a misconception due to ‘rape’ being the proper translation of the Latin word ‘raptio’, whose meaning would be closer to ‘abduction’ or ‘kidnapping’.

Rome at its beginnings, despite its fast growth, was inhabited mostly by men. Without barely any woman to ensure its growth in the future, the city wouldn’t survive more than one generation. The Divine Ancestor Romulus, concerned with the situation, asked the Senate for advice, and was told to ask the neighboring regions for women. Romulus did so, but his expedition was unsuccessful. One of the geographically closer peoples to Rome in particular, the Sabines, feared Rome’s growth and absolutely refused to give the Romans any of their women.

Almost at the end of his wits, Romulus came up with an idea to achieve his goal. To commemorate the foundation of Rome, he held a festival of games in honor of Neptune and invited the surrounding towns to participate. Of course, many people eager to visit their new neighbor town and seeking to be at peace with them went to the festival, including the Sabines. In the middle of the festival, Romulus gave his men a signal, and they took with them a total of 30 women, all of them virgins except Hersilia.

The women were clearly upset with the situation and unwilling to marry against their own will, until Romulus, the very same founder of Rome and son of Mars, knelt in front of them and implored them to assist Rome by marrying its citizens. Seeing a man of his stature willing to bow in front of simple women, they changed their minds and accepted the marriage offers. Hersilia, the only abductee to have been already married, would become the wife of Romulus himself.

In the upcoming years, the surrounding tribes would separately declare war to Rome, just to be defeated and have their territories annexed to Rome. Eventually, the king of the Sabines attacked the city and managed to conquer the citadel thanks to an internal treason. Romulus rallied his men to take back the citadel, but when they seemed to have turned over the tides of battle, the Sabine women, led by Hersilia, irrupted in the middle of the battlefield and asked both sides to stop fighting. Later, Sabines and Romans would agree to unite into a single nation.

Hersilia went on to have a peaceful life as the wife of Romulus, although there are no records about whether she gave him a descendant or not. In any case, they lived happily together until Romulus was abducted by Jupiter and turned into the chief god Quirinus. Unable to bear being separated from her husband, Hersilia implored the gods to allow her to be reunited with him. The queen goddess Juno listened to her pleas and made the messenger Iris descend to the mortal world. Iris came to Hersilia’s side and helped her rise to heavens with a star. Now under the name of Quirinus, Romulus gave his wife a warm welcome and changed her into a goddess, giving her the new name of Hora.

Related characters

Romulus
    He always was a fanatic of Rome, but… Isn’t he a bit too intense now? And what’s with that pose? Should I imitate him? Okay, I’ll try… Ehem… R-ROMA!!

Romulus-Quirinus
    Hold on a second. If you could have done this from the very beginning, why didn’t you come down and see me in the past?! I thought I couldn’t see you again, sheesh!

Caesars
    Thanks for preserving my husband’s dream for so long. I know he’s proud of all of you.

Europa
    Not fair! Why does she get such cool presents and I have to borrow Iris’ weapon? I have to ask Romulus to make a giant eagle of gold only for me! And maybe a bronze wolf too!

Solomon
    ‘Romance’ really is a nice word, isn’t it…

Odysseus
    Oh my goodness, have you seen that man?! He went through hell just to reunite with his wife, and never stopped thinking about her!! He’s so romantic!!!

Super Orion
    Being in a love relationship with a god or a descendant of a god can be troublesome sometimes, can’t it? Even so, I’m still loyal to my husband so please stop trying to hit on me or I’ll tell Lady Diana!!

Concept: That thing where your couple is super-enthusiastic about something but you support them even though you don't really like it because it's what makes them happy and you love them so much. I made her a loli because the image of Romulus kneeling in front of someone half his size was amusing and kinda made the situation look more intense. I wanted to add a proper NP command card with a sprite, but my graphic tablet is broken.

Blog Entries
    Hersilia: Romulus' waifu, huh? This sheet is super cute and I love it. Her personality is adorable and you did a good job giving her fitting Skills and NPs despite her relatively sparse legend. Making her an Archer because she uses a rainbow was also a clever and fun idea. Natural Body (Body) is kind of goofily named as a Skill, but I'm guessing that's on purpose. Overall this is definitely someone I'd like to see summoned in canon.

Out of curiosity, how do you think she'd get along with my Deianira?

Blog Entries
    Isn't Natural Body (Body) an actual canon skill? Salome has it, IIRC.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Isn't Natural Body (Body) an actual canon skill? Salome has it, IIRC.
    Oh, you seem to be right. Well, GO has lots of goofy Skills.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, there isn't a better translation than that, but that's what happens with Japanese sometimes.

I think that regardless of their differences and how Deianira tries to deny all about Heracles, Hersilia would get along with her since at the end of the day she's a girl that followed her dream (and she'd like to get along with her possible mother-in-law). But she'd probably try to help her overcome her feelings of how marriage equals tragedy so she finds a good man or re-encounters the one she was meant to be with.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm perfectly fine with Natural Body (Body) because it's a translation that sounds exactly as stupid as the Japanese original.

Blog Entries

Ridef of Sado

"Rider here! You can one hundred percent count on me! Well, I am a Youkai, so you may suffer a prank or two..."

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 53kg
    Dislikes: Foxes, hunters, money-obsessed People
    Talent: Borrowing and lending money, pranks
    Armaments: Leaves, pipe, sandals
    Natural Enemy: Tamamo no Mae, Kuzunoha

Stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". As a Youkai, Rider has a natural high rank in this skill.

Riding(A): All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills

Divinity(B): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. While her true nature is that of a Youkai, Rider is worshiped as a
    Guardian Spirit
    Ujigami
    and a god of wealth by the people of Sado.

Shapeshift(A): Shapeshifting refers to both the borrowing bodies and appearance change. For Rider, both appearance and personality can be copied exactly, to the point of being indistinguishable from the original. At this rank, a small handful of skills (if previously observed) can also be mimicked by the shapeshifter (No more than 3).

Golden Rule(False)(B): A Skill representing a Tanuki's natural illusionary abilities. Rider can use her powers to do seemingly make a rock look like is made of gold and other tricks like that. In fact, she is famous for using leaves as money. The illusion will disappear after a while.

Promissory Note(C): A Skill that represents the profound between that exists between Rider and the people of Sado. It is said that even if she steals the valuables of someone as a prank, she will leave a note with the date where she will return what was stolen. Effectively, it diminishes the stats of an ally to boost Rider's own for a while, then after that, it lowers Rider's stats to increase the ally.

Noble Phantasm

Magic Walls of the Racoon Dog
    Tanuki no Nurikabe

A Noble Phantasm that grants Rider the ability to summon Magical living walls called
    Plaster wall
    Nurikabe
    . A mischievous power whose original use was for playing tricks on inattentive humans, which is a staple of Tanuki legends. They are bonafide Youkai and are classified as semi-sentient familiars.
    Rider can use them in the usual ways, that protecting herself or others and to block the path of the enemy in case of an escape but she also uses them in more unorthodox ways, like as stepping stones to aid her movements or as a weapon by manifesting them in the air and letting them fall on a target.
    However, there is a limit to how much the walls can take before they break. They also need a constant supply of Mana while existing, which limits the number of walls that Rider can deploy simultaneously. Because of that, her preferred tactic is to only summon them briefly to delay attacks while she gets out of the way.

The Leader of the Tanuki on Sado Island
    Sado no Daimyo

Rider's trump card and favorite trick, it is a Noble Phantasm that makes use of the full extent of her mastery over the shapeshifting arts by allowing her to transform herself into an entire procession.
    When activated Rider herself will disappear in a poof of smoke and, In her place, it will appear the "real daimyo and its procession" trampling over everything on its path. It is a conceptual attack that "cannot be stopped", meaning any defenses of lower rank then it in his way will be absolutely crushed.
    While Rider herself is safe through the duration of the Noble Phantasm, any strenuous damage suffered by the procession will be reflected onto her after the attack is over. This Noble Phantasm also costs a hefty amount of mana, meaning it cannot be deployed carelessly.

Background

Rider's identity is that of Danzaburou-mujina, also know as the Futatsuiwa Daimyoujin. She is a bake-danuki passed down in stories on Sado Island, particularly in Aikawa and Niigata. Together with the Shibaemon-tanuki of Awaji Island, and the Yashima no Hage-tanuki of Kagawa, they form the "three famous tanuki of Japan".
    The supreme commander of the tanuki on Sado Island, most tales about Rider focuses on her trickery of humans. She would create wall-like structures to block people's paths at night, fool people with mirages, and sell leaves from trees by making them look as if they were made of gold. If she ever became ill, Rider would disguise herself as a human and visit human doctors for treatment.
    Her reputation was not all bad, however. She was said to have often lent money to people struggling with financial troubles and some tales actually purport that Rider would repay what she stole; a story from the town of Orito (near Aikawa), reported that the tanuki left a sealed promissory note with the victim’s name, the sum of money taken, and the date it was to be returned. When the day came, the victim found the note had disappeared and the payment was left in its place. Because of these stories, Rider eventually began being worshiped as a guardian deity.
    It has been said that the reason why there are no kitsune (foxes) in Sado is that Rider drove them out. While she was on a journey, Rider met one kitsune. As opposed to the kitsune who boasted of her techniques, Rider simply said, I'm good at disguising myself as the daimyo's procession, so I'll threaten you" and disappeared. Soon after that, the daimyo's procession arrived. The kitsune jumped under a basket of a feudal lord within the procession, and mocked, "You surely disguised yourself well" as the kitsune was seized at once and put to the sword for the crime of causing a disturbance. The procession was not Rider but the real thing, and she knew beforehand that the procession was about to pass by.

Personality

Rider is a rare kind of youkai that is actually friendly to humans. She has a nice, albeit mischievous, personality and is extremely easy to work with, as long as her master is a good person.
    She may pull pranks on people she is interested in. This is actually a kind of affective gesture and a signal that things are going well. In the same vein, she is also a bit of a spender and easily gives away money to anyone who asks her.
    However, Rider does have a serious side to her. In specific, she can get pretty angry at the senseless violence and at people who kill and hurt others for money. In the way she sees it, money is only somewhat valuable, meaning it is idiotic to sacrifice something as important as a life to obtain it. She also seems to have animosity with foxes.

Dialouge

"let's get going! This procession cannot be stopped!"

"Master, can you lend me some money? I would take it without you knowing, but last time I had to spend a whole week apologizing while Mash gave the stinky eye..."

Tamamo no Mae: "You can't fool me, fox! I will keep an eye on you."

Tamamo Cat "You can't fool me... fox? Wait, are you really a fox?"

Ibaraki Douji "Master, you gotta help me! I tried to play a prank on Ibaraki by making a rock look like candy, but she just swallowed it without even flinching! Now she doesn't stop asking me for more!"

"I like pranks, they are perfect for a laugh. Of course, they are only fun so long as no one gets hurt"

"Foxes are the worst. They are all 'look at me, look at my powers, we are the best'. Freaking show-offs.

Note

Another remake, because I felt like. I really liked this sheet back when I have it for the first time, but looking back on it now it seemed really barren and full of mistakes, so I decided to fix that. This may become a trend for a while, going back and fixing sheets that I think deserved better.
    Like before, opinions on the changes and additions, as well as in the sheet as a whole, are very much welcomed.

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 16th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Herisilla :Roma erh*cough* nice cute waifu *add to my imaginery must be put in canon pedition list" i think that she really fit in the seting ,though i must admit that i understimated the bRoman mythology as i thought that it is just Greek Mythology with swapped names as i onc sought if a seperate Herkules or NEptune sheet would be reasonable but nevermind,great Job !

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hersilia: Romulus' waifu, huh? This sheet is super cute and I love it. Her personality is adorable and you did a good job giving her fitting Skills and NPs despite her relatively sparse legend. Making her an Archer because she uses a rainbow was also a clever and fun idea. Natural Body (Body) is kind of goofily named as a Skill, but I'm guessing that's on purpose. Overall this is definitely someone I'd like to see summoned in canon.

Out of curiosity, how do you think she'd get along with my Deianira?
    OOi ! i wanted also during reading Hesilla to know how she would view my Deianira ? i think she could be a bit jealous that my Deianira is a tall strong Woman albeit would i be curious what she thinks of her atonements.hmm ..
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 16th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ferdiad: Pretty cool sheet. Gae Bolg (False) is an unusual choice, but you justified it satisfyingly enough IMO. He definitely stands apart from the other Ferdiad sheets I've seen here. Out of curiosity, does Affection Toward Ulster do anything in mechanical terms, or is it just a "flavor" Skill?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That Gáe Bolg (Fake) is a really cool idea. I remember having toyed with a similar idea for my Ferdiad back then, but I discarded it because he already looked too much like Cú in terms of ability. Is Blessing of the Waterside based on how he fought Cú near a river, or is there any other anecdote about him fighting near water?

Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:57 PM.