Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3979848788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1851

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    folks, i could need a bit of inspiration. One of my project consists of someone that represents a collective, similar in a sense to Jack the Ripper (Assassin). Not as part of a group, but the group as a whole in that servant. It is just how some implemented that idea in their sheets. There are probably some here, right? If anyone remembers some sheets with that concept I'd love to read them.

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: America
    Source Historical Fact
    Armament: None

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Mana: C+
    Luck: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment B
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Magic Resistance B
    The ability to resist magical effects. Cancel spells of B-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Granted by So You Want To Attend A Seance.

Personal Skills

Femme Fatale A
    A skill that allows her to slip naturally into the vicinity of the target. This shows the proficiency of the preliminary investigation required for theft, and complex skills such as analysis, intelligence, pheromone, disguise, and covert behavior.

Acting as Harry Houdini's foremost secret agent, Assassin has attended many seances with her partner, using multiple disguises with punny names to them, to expose many instances of fake spiritualists.

Communion with the Departed B
    A skill born from the experiences from Assassin's time spent investigating fraud and receiving assurance from the afterlife and influence from her noble phantasm, Houdini's Code. Allows for communication with, and potentially control of, lower grade spirits like wraiths and apparitions.

Due to past experience, Assassin is rather exasperated by the skill but nonetheless uses it with pragmatic abandon.

Inherent Insight B+
    The ability to perceive the true nature of things. Information shall not be overlooked and one may be able to read the future similar to the prediction of Clairvoyance. If a luck check succeeds during cases it is used against servants, a truth that was hidden by means of magecraft, Noble Phantasms, and the like.

Having investigated more than 1000 cases of frauds, Assassin's ability to sense falsities in her environment has been honed by large degree.

Noble Phantasms

Houdini's Code: A Message From Beyond
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A noble phantasm formed from the message left by the famous illusionist and escape artist, Harry Houdini. Originally made as a way for proof towards viable communication from the afterlife, this noble phantasm manifests a connection to the Throne of Heroes which allows for conversation between Assassin and any Heroic Spirit she ends linked to.

What Heroic Spirit she links to is random but Assassin can try to manipulate the result by directing the connection towards where she wants to go. Assassin, herself, likens it to casting a fishing rod to a specific spot in the water but not guaranteeing the chance of getting the fish you want. Assassin also cannot control the Heroic Spirit she links to and said spirit can voluntarily disable the connection if they so choose.

So You Want To Attend A Seance?: A Room Eternally Luminous
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy

A noble phantasm that acts as the crystallization of her life as a ghostbuster dedicated to exposing frauds. Named after the unreleased manuscripts of her book, which detailed her exploits, this noble phantasm passively manifests Magic Resistance at rank B, in a similar fashion to a book held by a certain paladin.

When used actively, it transports all selected targets to a moderately sized apartment that is always well lit in any part of it. In reality, it is a bounded field that severely weakens the mystery of those present. Mages will find themselves hard pressed, or outright unable, to use their mystic codes or magic circuits. In a similar case, Heroic Spirits are also weakened to a degree. Not only suffering a drop in parameters, their noble phantasms will drop rank depending on the origins of the Heroic Spirit in question with the most mythical ones finding their Noble Phantasms dropping two ranks and costing more prana to activate. Only Assassin can activate the secondary use of the Noble Phantasm.

Lore

Rose Mackenberg, born in 1892, was an investigator who worked with famous illusionist Harry Houdini to uncover cases of psychic frauds in the spiritualist community. She was working on a case from a store manager, who lost investments on the advice of a psychic he went to, when she contacted Houdini. Impressed with her, he taught her much about the tricks that psychic frauds employed.

For years, she worked undercover with many associates including Houdini's niece, Julia Sawyer, and a showgirl named Alberta Chapman. She would frequently use many disguises with themes like the "rustic schoolteacher", "credulous servant girl", and "tipsy consultant".

One famous case happened in Washington when Congress was considering whether or not to outlaw fortune telling in Washington. While Houdini shared his investigations, Rose covertly investigated a notable medium named Jane Coates who claimed that the bill will not be passed due to having four senators and that table tipping seances are held with President Coolidge and his family present. Once she brought the evidence forward, pandemonium ensued within court and it almost ended up in a brawl.

Even after Houdini's death in 1926, Rose continued her investigations into psychic fraud, working with police agencies and insurance companies. She taught people the tricks that frauds employed and even wrote a manuscript that would've detailed her exploit though it went unpublished.

Rose Mackenberg died at 75, in 1968, having lived in the same apartment for decades.

Personality

A woman of many personalities, owed to her time in many disguises, she can unwaveringly switch the faces she puts for all to see. Being aware that the deaths during World War 1, The Civil War, and The Spanish American Flu were frequently taken advantage of by fake psychic mediums, Assassin has a distaste for those who try to benefit from those who are left grieving and desperate, with frauds taking top spot. It is also known that despite her inclination to take out those who claim supernatural powers, she actually believes in it. There's a childlike side of her that's in constant awe at what's going around, from learning about magecraft itself to meeting supposedly mythic figures. It would take a truly grand display to uncover this side, however.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    folks, i could need a bit of inspiration. One of my project consists of someone that represents a collective, similar in a sense to Jack the Ripper (Assassin). Not as part of a group, but the group as a whole in that servant. It is just how some implemented that idea in their sheets. There are probably some here, right? If anyone remembers some sheets with that concept I'd love to read them.
    Well there's the Nameless Soldier by Saron on Create A Servant 2.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That also remembers me on my Gladiator servant.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I wrote up Nameless Crusader and Nameless Hikeshi Servants a while back, which you might so interested in.

The King of Cinders Cursed by Fortuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    another few ideas could be the 47 ronin or if you wanted to take a bit of a more unique take for it, I toyed originally with the idea of a foreigner / assassin class servant based on the Thing from the short novella "Who Goes There" later adapted into both "the Thing" movies after a bout of inspiration from Among Us. Unfortunately it never went anywhere for me, although it would be a neat idea I think (a collective of entities that all have a distinct identity, yet no loyalty for themselves) (kind of like a weird version of Hassan of the Hundred Faces, except if they all had near perfect mimicry of living things, but were fully willing to sell out one of their own to save their own skins)
    May the Holy Grail War begin.
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

Behold, The Halls of the Lost Souls lies before you

1st Grail War Idea

Trapped in an eternal 2020 WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I uhh... I live. Apologies for my disappearance & all that. Life kicked me hard. I hope you all can have me here again.
    (I also came to deliver some reviews to past sheets too since we're at it.)

Mackenberg: Whoa, that first noble phantasm is so creative and amazing. I was already loving this woman but after that? Count me very interested in her abilities. But really, this was such a good sheet to read - and it made me want to research the actual historical figure too, which is quite a good thing in my books. Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained with her!

Kaishuu: Ahhh BnEl! I love your sheets, seriously - and of course this one ain't any different. I absolutely adore the Bakumatsu era (thanks a lot Rurouni Kenshin) so anything that comes from those times is bound to make me a very happy gal... But when the Servant on top of that is actually quite interesting to boot, which would make me fall in love even if he wasn't from my favorite Japanese era? WELP. I also loved how you used the fc of a child to your advantage, giving him a sort of "Jeanne Lily"-vibe, in the sense that he choosed to become a youngster to better fit his own views; that was a stroke of genius. What can I say? I love everything about this guy I CAN'T SING PRAISES ENOUGH.

Al-Rashid: Look at this dude being the very first wikipedia of our time. BUT SERIOUSLY, I loved him very much. What an interesting figure - and I'm sure a lot of people would love his way of lavishingly rewarding a good job well dome. (Also, I think you've managed to make him a very different figure than Ozymandias, as you intended to, so much that I didn't even thought of that guy until you've mentioned him and I could see where you were coming from.)

Mozart Lily: THIS CONCEPT SLAPS. I LOVED IT. The character's lore is sweet and the Servant itself is so cute. I love them as the embodiment of humanity's dreams, in the same way that Voyager is (and I think these two would be a blast together.) Also, this creature as the fc was a choice and I respect you for that - you've made me take the sheet seriously even with a big Paimon as the poster-boy. KUDOS, YOU KNOW.

© Aethersen

.check out my Servant sheets if you are interested.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I uhh... I live. Apologies for my disappearance & all that. Life kicked me hard. I hope you all can have me here again.
    (I also came to deliver some reviews to past sheets too since we're at it.)

Mackenberg: Whoa, that first noble phantasm is so creative and amazing. I was already loving this woman but after that? Count me very interested in her abilities. But really, this was such a good sheet to read - and it made me want to research the actual historical figure too, which is quite a good thing in my books. Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained with her!

Kaishuu: Ahhh BnEl! I love your sheets, seriously - and of course this one ain't any different. I absolutely adore the Bakumatsu era (thanks a lot Rurouni Kenshin) so anything that comes from those times is bound to make me a very happy gal... But when the Servant on top of that is actually quite interesting to boot, which would make me fall in love even if he wasn't from my favorite Japanese era? WELP. I also loved how you used the fc of a child to your advantage, giving him a sort of "Jeanne Lily"-vibe, in the sense that he choosed to become a youngster to better fit his own views; that was a stroke of genius. What can I say? I love everything about this guy I CAN'T SING PRAISES ENOUGH.

Al-Rashid: Look at this dude being the very first wikipedia of our time. BUT SERIOUSLY, I loved him very much. What an interesting figure - and I'm sure a lot of people would love his way of lavishingly rewarding a good job well dome. (Also, I think you've managed to make him a very different figure than Ozymandias, as you intended to, so much that I didn't even thought of that guy until you've mentioned him and I could see where you were coming from.)

Mozart Lily: THIS CONCEPT SLAPS. I LOVED IT. The character's lore is sweet and the Servant itself is so cute. I love them as the embodiment of humanity's dreams, in the same way that Voyager is (and I think these two would be a blast together.) Also, this creature as the fc was a choice and I respect you for that - you've made me take the sheet seriously even with a big Paimon as the poster-boy. KUDOS, YOU KNOW.
    i am glad to hear from you again hopefully you can be here more active , in any case Howaito and the others here hold on it will be a time after the Crisis !!

and please tell me what you do think of my two newest servants ?

Blog Entries
    thanks for all the suggestions, it fills me with DETERMINATION to continue with the idea i have. I hope i can make it work

and welcome back Frenzy, we will gladly have you again, especially after your kind reviews

great job by the way you captured the sadness of avenger class perfectly

Trapped in an eternal 2020 WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you guys, I feel welcomed again. ;-;
    Can't wait to see more servant shenanigans here, I love reading you people's creations so much.

And also @Koga, I swear Imma read your sheets as soon as I can (unfortunately I came here to peek things real quick) but of course from what I can see you've outdone yourself again. Keep up with the good work, it's been good to see your evolution since your past entries.

© Aethersen

.check out my Servant sheets if you are interested.

Blog Entries
    Hi WhiteFrenzy, Sorry on the delay (I realize I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to say it anyways), but I just wanted to welcome you back and wish you well. I was wondering out of curiosity if you had any thoughts on my more recent work (although I'm in no rush, so no pressure).
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

1st Grail War Idea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Hi WhiteFrenzy, Sorry on the delay (I realize I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to say it anyways), but I just wanted to welcome you back and wish you well. I was wondering out of curiosity if you had any thoughts on my more recent work (although I'm in no rush, so no pressure).
    apropo have you seen y answer to your review of mine it is incomplete but i will complete that .

Blog Entries
    Koga, I figured out what the problem is according to the site you have too many pm's already and need to get rid of them before I can send you another. If you didn't get the reply on the Muneshige pm thread then I can send it again in another private message (once you have some space)
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

1st Grail War Idea

Blog Entries
    Archer – Meleager

Equipment

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/395261304767484593/ Image Source
    https://www.deviantart.com/vegettogt4 Image Author

Meleager’s Winged Bow

**I am not covering everything summonable by The Calydonian Boar Hunt as there is way too much to list and that stuff isn’t really either Archers or manifested as a true noble phantasm or mystic code (just stuff that looks identical to the real deal, yet lacks any of their effects)**

Characteristics

Other Qualified Classes: Lancer, Berserker
    Height / Weight: 171 cm / 67 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Home: Ancient Greece
    Origin: Homer’s Iliad, Ovid’s Metamorphoses, stories of the Argonauts, Hesiod’s writings, etc.

Personal Information

Attribute: Earth
    Likes: Meeting other people, Meritism, Egalitarianism, The Throne of Heroes, Those who work hard and refuse to give up, Courage in the face of a predestined fate, People who are honest with each other, Ownership of one’s acts and their consequences, Atalanta.
    Dislikes: Those who look down on others based on superficial reasons (race, class, gender, upbringing, etc.), the notion of fate or destiny, people who waste their lives not doing what they love (within reason), those who would oppress the right to pursue one’s goals, true monsters (people who inflict suffering and misery not for any gain or cause, but for the sake of doing such), people who aren’t honest with themselves.
    Talents: Leading others, Overcoming adversity
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh, Kirei Kotomine, Arjuna, Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald

Lore

“I suppose the one thing I learned in life, short though it may have been, was to never give in. I was a mere prince, not even the 1st in the line of inheritance and whose family had hardly a drop of divine blood in their veins within recent memory. When I was cursed and found out of it, I was devastated, but beyond that I was confused. What made me so special, why did the fates place such a curse on me? My family had, as far as I recall, done nothing to anger them, and I was hardly special. Yet as my abilities in our family’s craft, that of the production and export of wine drew the attention of Ares. I recall when he stepped into the palace grabbed in armor of royal purple, all seemed stunned, frozen as if Medusa’s gaze landed upon them and I faintly remember approaching him and inquiring as to his desire. I don’t know what happened that day, perhaps he saw what I could be, or perhaps he was impressed that I managed to scrape up the courage to overcome the fear that his presence instilled upon us. I knew not, I simply remember him mentioning wanting some wine and fetching it for him, he left and we went back to our routines, trying to forget the encounter. A mere week later my father summoned me and told me a vulture bearing the sign of ares had delivered a letter saying that he required a vintner and requested my service.”

“I couldn’t believe it me, of all people was the one who had been selected by Ares, the god of war, master of battle, forefather of fear and dread, embodiment of the violent heart of men, and the spirit of battle had selected me of all candidates? Moreover his claim was nonsensical, he had no need for a Vintner, Olympus surely had a score among their ranks, yet so it was that I found myself in the presence of my ancestor’s service. Many in modern day and even those days misunderstood Ares or Mars as the Romans referred to him, he is violence, brutal and savage, yet he is also spirit, he is the camaraderie and the courage in the face of the impossible, he is the will to overcome that which logic would dictate insurmountable. Where Athena exists in the forefront of the human mind, where logic and planning reside, Ares is that which when one’s back is against the wall would rise to the surface, when Leonidas made his final stand Ares was there, when Heracles would wrestle the Nemean Lion to strangle it Ares was there, when Perseus was terrified, yet refused to give in Ares was still there. Ares is the will, the madness that would allow men to press on in the face or despair, the spirit of battle which lies within all humans.”

“I recall when Ares overlooking some battle from high above offered to train me in the way of battle, I wasn’t certain as to his motive, was in mere amusement> was it a mocking jest? I knew not, and wouldn’t know for many moons after, but as he was a god, I thought it unwise to anger him so I accepted. I expected nothing of the exercise and thought it would end when his amusement faded. I could not have been more incorrect, time and time again I would lose, day in and day out I would be shown … I suppose the closest approximation you would have would be recordings, recordings of battle past, yet holding all the inner thoughts and emotions of those who fought them. Some of them were of warriors of legend, some of them were men who I didn’t even think anyone aside from Ares knew the names of. Over and over it was impressed upon me that Ares had some motive, some reason for persisting in this endeavor. Looking back I think I can see it, Ares has seen many warriors, and his people in Sparta, few could be said to have glorious beginnings. Perhaps that was because he sought to say that I was special, not because of who I was, but because of who I could be. In that way perhaps he sought to give me a chance, to see if I would prove myself as another legend or die just another nameless warrior.”

“It is for that which I have no end of my respect for Ares. Ares gave me a chance and it came to thus that I was eventually counted as among the Argonauts, standing among the greatest heroes in all of Greece at the time. When I issued a call for the Calydonian Boar’s head countless answered, who would have thought that a mere prince, one not even 1st in the line of succession would achieve such respect that scores of the mightiest and wisest in Greece would answer his petition? I certainly was not one in my youth. I was even able to earn the respect of her, my beloved Atalanta. She whose radiance was surely immortalized in the stars, who was trained by the twin children of Leto, the divine archers. When the hunt was over and I had landed the final blow I recall the spirit, the sense of accomplishment I and surely all others felt. The divine beast of Punishment sent by Artemis, in the shape of the sacred animal of Ares slain by one trained by him, one of the greatest beasts to haunt the land of Greece lay dead, slain by a shot fired from the bow of a vintner.”

“Although my actions afterwards may have led to my own death as foretold, and perhaps even my own choice to host the hunt and join the Argonauts offer led me on the path to my fate, I will say this, I do not regret it. The bonds I made, the people I met, the ability to give Atalanta the fame she so richly deserved, none of that could have been a mistake. Master I have heard some say that this age is without heroes, or that bloodlines alone condemn one to failure or success. Let me cite this, If a vintner, whose only worth was a trickle of divine blood and a distant claim to the throne was able to fell the divine boar of Artemis, then who is to say what cannot be done? And what of these men, have they seen the Throne of Heroes? Do they know of its contents? Anyone can make a pact with Alaya, and under such pacts many things become possible. I ask you to not fall to such thinking masters, the only wisdom in it is a wisdom based on a frail understanding of the human spirit. “I fear not the Man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times” I believe you would know of that quote, and I know of the spirit in the throne it corresponds to. He is a young one, but he alone is proof of the foolishness of such an argument. You were given a chance to learn, your place now is to practice what you have learned, no matter how little, until you may be called legend. That is how a hero is born, not out of gifts given to them, but out of the ability to refine what one has to the point of mastery.”

Personality

Meleager is without a doubt an oddity among Greek heroes, one who credits his success to the opportunities he was given rather than any divine blood or mystical weapons or powers (at least in life). He has no seeming care or regard for personal status or upbringing and feels that all should be given equal opportunities and treated equally. Beyond that he is unusually more in favor of the idea of merit based systems or societies despite having a noble upbringing, this combined with his own endless respect towards woman (where despite loving Atalanta he refused to lay hand on her until she returned his feelings and consented) makes him an existence whose progressive nature would be more at home within the modern rather than medieval times.

Combined with his own nature of generally being kind and outgoing Archer is an easy enough servant to be a master given that you can tolerate his antics and accept he isn’t a traditional archer class servant. In terms of his master unlike other servants while he would be disappointed with their attitude if they had a belief which contradicted his own ideas of self-determination, meritisim, egalitarianism, and such it’s wouldn’t be a major issue (unlike other servants who may become violent or uncooperative if such differences arise). However even for Archer there are limits to what he won’t do and those limits are often hard lines which he won’t cross regardless of gain or advantage, as such to press him on those would be ill advised.

These limits often boil down to matters of clearly morally bankrupt actions and choices (like killing a helpless foe when their are other options, torturing someone (when interrogation or magecraft may suffice), murdering children, etc.) these actions are avenues which could give rise to major disagreements, however they are thankfully easy to avoid and rarely become a problem for most competent masters. Aside from those minor limits Archer is generally a very positive being, one who strives to see the best in others and believes firmly in the ability of a people to overcome.

Other traits of note about him are his preference for people to be honest (either with others or themselves) and be willing to own up to their actions, a philosophy which would set him in direct conflict with those who would cause uproar and chaos in the pursuit of their goals, yet would deny the crimes they committed. Perhaps also due to how short his life was Archer has a distaste for people holding themselves back from what doing in life what they love (within reason and moral limits), or taking for granted what they have (such as getting in an argument and figuring they would make amends tomorrow, but dying before they do) and firmly believes that “one should live their life like each day is their last”. Those who would live their lives wasting what time or things they have are men which would be met both with Archer’s pity and disapproval (although it would more be disappointment). Lastly the idea of destiny or the predetermination of events angers Archer as he himself believes that it is the nature of such ideas that they shackle people, and that “the only destiny that should be believed in is that which we ourselves would craft or strive towards”.

Relationships

Ares: “My Patron, he was however distantly related to our family, as such I suppose he may have watched over us for generations. For all of his faults I could never cease to be thankful for the chance, the opportunity he gave me. Were it not for him, there are countless things I never would have had or obtained.”

Athena: “I … do not dislike her, while I do find her sense of hubris off putting, and her willingness to manipulate others or curse others for arbitrary reasons selfish, it is within the nature of the gods. There are worse examples among their number and the least that can be said is that she is not as … whimsical shall we say as Arphrodite, as Malicious as Queen Hera, or Temperamental as Poseidon, that is not the highest of compliments. To try and put it in words I suppose I appreciate her contributions to the world, but dislike the person behind those contributions to the world.”

Aphrodite: [swears furiously in ancient greek]

Artemis: “The goddess of the Moon, and one of the twin archers of Leto. She raised Atalanta, perhaps like Ares she too saw that which others did not. I dislike the extreme nature of her choices regarding my father’s error, but such is the god’s nature, I cannot blame her for it. Perhaps it was all part of her plan to shine a light on Atalanta who even as an Argonaut many would wish to overlook the deeds of.

Orion: “The first Huntsman of Greece, one who took place among the stars for his greatness. They say even that he was beloved by the goddess Artemis. If my hunt were even worthy to be compared to a fragment of the skills held by him then I am satisfied.”

Heracles: “The greatest warrior of Greece, one whose divine skill and fame was maybe only rivaled by Achilles. His mind is that which would possess a brilliance not unsuitable to be compared to Athena, yet his iron will could also be compared to that of Ares’. If blows were to be had then defeat would be certain under normal conditions where no other factors were considered and both of us at our peak, yet in this class he seems weaker, shackled by a sludge poisoning his skill and fogging his mind. In this circumstance, maybe, just maybe …”

Shirou Emiya: “One who would stand in denial of the proclamations of the world, a self made man, one who would endlessly pursue the dream he holds in his heart. Although the memories are faint I recall him, one who stood in a world which rejected heroes, with skills countless deemed worthless, yet with a will to do that which was said to be impossible and a determination to defy the claims of fate. If any would etch themselves into the throne in such a barren age of humanity, then surely he would be among them.”

Achilles: “The one who possesses invincible skin, of all those said to possess invulnerability in Greek myth, his is the greatest. He too was proclaimed to be held shackle to fate, yet I see he also chose to stand in defiance of it. Even still I cannot envy him, he was gifted with treasures beyond human measure all while so many others in that war had so much less.”

Atalanta: “Atalanta is, was, and will remain a figure I respect Master. Her skill is beyond reproach, and among the greatest of all those in Greek myth, and her story one I hold dear to myself. You needn’t worry about it affecting my ability to fight against her, but know this, I will never hold a grudge against her.For her sake I would see all of Greece thrust into the chaos of a new era to prevent such tragedy from ever happening again. Her ideals and mine are those which exist hand in hand, two souls forever distant, yet bound by the musings born of our own circumstances and our reflections on the world around us.”

Parameters:
    Strength – B+
    Endurance – D
    Agility – A
    Mana – B
    Luck – C
    Noble Phantasm – B

Class Skills

Independent Action [B]- Able to act for two days at best without a master, cannot use a noble phantasm without a master.

Magic resistance [C]- Cancels spells less than 2 verses, offers no protection from high thaumaturgy and greater rituals.

Personal Skills

Uncrowned Martial Arts [-]- Lowers the rank Archer’s weapons and his divinity appear to be by 1 level to his opponents, should Archer’s true name be revealed, this effect will fade. Despite mostly being skilled in the usage of the bow, Archer has learned to use a style of fighting with swords and spears based on counteracts, dodging, and blocking or redirecting some blows. This skill’s origin can be understood as being based on Archer having handed over credit of the killing of the Calydonian boar to Atalanta despite him having struck the final blow.

Guardian Knight [C]- Due to having not once, but twice sprung to the defense of Atalanta, this skill boosts the damage done against foes when fighting to protect someone aside from himself.

Divinity [D]- Due to having been a descendent and vintner of Ares and having also earned his favor for his part and actions during the Calydonian Boar hunt, this skill is this rank. He boasts some aptitude with divine spirits as a result.

Valor [B]- As the one spirit in the underworld who refused to flee from Heracles upon his approach and the one who organized the hunt against the Calydonian Boar and refused to hesitate to strike down both Hylaeus, Rhaecus, and even his own uncle Toxeus the damage of melee attacks used by Archer is increased.

Weakness to Fire [B]- Due to having had his life tied to a piece of wood, Archer is more susceptible to fire or fire based attacks and takes far more damage from them than normal, however they still would have to be two verses or more to bypass his magic resistance.

Noble Phantasm

The Winged Bow, The Lunging Blow of the Vultures overhead - D++
    An unusually weak noble phantasm based on a basic yet versatile mystic code given to Meleager by Ares alongside his armor. In terms of sheer power it is nothing to write home about, however the bow has a few effects that make it special. Aside from generally increased durability and power than a normal bow as expected of a mystic code granted by a god the bow has a sort of auto correct to it, thus a minor deviance like the wind, terrain, a slightly off arrow, and such are corrected and adjusted for as to give a better shot (however this is by no ways mean it has an always hit effect, it just corrects for some factors to let Archer focus on other things, which by this point as a servant is near useless).

The 2nd effect is that the bow is much like a carrion bird, it isn’t a weapon which shines against a foe at full strength, what it does shine against is a weakened foe (as carrion birds when the do (rarely) hunt live prey do it against weak, sick, injured, or young foes), where it sees an increase in power. After being used to deliver the final blow on the Calydonian boar the bow also gained a property of dealing more damage to beast or beast like foes. As such the ideal use for this weapon would be as a final surprise attack against a weakened beast like foe. In these specific circumstances the power of this weapon would technically surpass the likes of an A rank noble phantasm in damage dealt. In truth this noble phantasm seems to exist partly as an affirmation of the fact that Archer shot the final blow which killed the Calydonian Boar, as he himself denied the reward or credit for the kill.
    Anti-Unit, Anti-Beast
    1 person

The Calydonian Boar Hunt, the hunter’s tools – C+
    An unusual noble phantasm as it is not genuinely any 1 weapon or tool Archer had or used in life, but a culmination of the tools used by the hunters to slay the Calydonian boar (which specifically manifest under him as the leader and founder of the hunt). Due to being mixed with other noble phantasms and mystic codes (although they don’t have their signature effects as they aren’t properly manifested as noble phantasms or mystic codes, just “weapons used on the Calydonian boar hunt”, thus thought they bear their image, they lack their power or true nature).

The weapons he can use include those owned by famous heroic spirits like Atalanta, Theseus, Castor and Pollux, Pirithos, Jason, Peleus, Iphicles, Iolaus, Euphemus son of Poseidon, Deucalion, Caeneus, and more. Of note is that as mentioned prior all of these weapons are weakened due to not really being his, and lack any abilities they may have originally held if they manifested as noble phantasms or mystic codes. The only effect they have is when used against beasts (as in monsters or monstrous entities not necessarily beast class foes (although there may be an overlap)) they have an increase in damage due to being weapons used to slay a monstrous boar (as a more human example Cú Chulainn transformed by the Warp Spasm would count as a beast).

Personally Archer prefers using Atalanta's or his Bow (manifested as a separate NP as Archer), Peleus spear, and Pollux’s sword (although for reasons like psychologically messing with a foe, he may choose to use other weapons as the do look them same so a foe who knows who holds those weapons may be confused or put off guard). The weapons this can give him are of the form of swords, spears, tower shields (one or two), and bows. He may only have 1 weapon he summons active at one and if he summons another it is swapped with the weapon he is using now. Due to being summoned as archer and having his bow this noble phantasm has been weakened and the cost of summoning and maintaining weapons with it has increased by a fair amount.
    Anti-Unit, Anti-Beast
    1 Person/Beast

The Molten Plate, the fiery armor of war – B
    A set of armor gifted to Archer by Ares himself, forged with Mars’s flames of war, was blessed with being able to invoke the power of his son’s Phobos and Deimos upon foes and also to provide protection from harm upon those who wore it. The ability it has in invoking fear is noted to be able to bypass skills which normally protect mental interference if the same rank or lower, as long as they aren’t a skill of divine origin (Goddess’ divine core or the like).

The ability of the armor is that when activated the user’s valor skill (or a skill which includes valium as a composite piece), determines both the amount of protection and the strength of the strength of the mental attack the armor gives off (at lower ranks this can stun foes, it can also temporality reduce the strength and endurance parameter of foes, or can outright kill foes if it is strong enough and they are weak enough). For someone without valor then the armor’s effects would just be those of a regular if powerful set of armor (functionally raising their durability as long as they have the armor on).

The armor when activated gives of a slight glow similar to if it were heated, this then exerts a pressure upon any foes within a range of 15 meters, which even if the foe isn’t looking at the armor it invokes pressure upon them which would mental interference (which at this rank still could make normal people comatose), but directly looking at the armor or even having it in vision is enough for the full effects (including death, reduction in strength and endurance parameter, briefly stunning even non human creatures). At this level having the armor directly in view can affect heroic spirits and phantasmal beasts, reducing their strength and maybe their endurance parameter if caught unaware, and stunning them from sheer fear (if they don’t have high enough rank protection from mental interference). If used on magi then the sheer terror would have their muscles seize up, they would struggle to breathe, it would break their ability to concentrate on casting or controlling spells and possibly die, and normal humans or animals would outright die if looking at it (although this doesn’t affect viewing it through a familiar or remote means).

The other effect is that functionally it boosts Archer’s durability greatly when an attack is about to hit any part of his body the armor covers, as attack below B rank (the rank of his Valor skill) will not have an effect on him. However if this threshold is bypassed then he will feel the full force of the attack (unlike Armor of Fafnir it doesn’t reduce the damage done by B rank parameter rule, only stop it if it is less than a B rank attack or noble phantasm). Normally this would be a seemingly disastrous oversight, but given how difficult it is to kill Archer, this is merely an inconvenience at best. The larger problem is that anything rank B or above can damage the armor and if destroyed then the ability to use this noble phantasm is permanently lost.
    Anti-Army, Anti-Unit (self)
    500 people

The Accursed Oak, a twig by which one’s life is bound – EX
    A noble phantasm which is always active and cannot be deactivated or circumvented by any means (using a command seal, rule breaker, etc.). Even if one were to sever the bond between Archer and this noble phantasm, due to the stick which it manifests holding his life essence and the core of his saint graph, he would die. This noble phantasm results in a small piece of wood being summoned alongside Archer, which is connected to Archer’s spiritual core and existence. The wood is vulnerable to even mundane weapons of attacks (normal knives and fire, etc.) and should it be damaged the damage is reflected onto Archer, in addition these wounds are more difficult to heal than normal, due to being inflicted a powerful curse.

However, in return Archer can only truly be killed if his physical form (aside from the shard of wood) is completely destroyed with >5% of its mass remaining, if Archer is drained of magical energy, has his connection to the cursed wood severed and his half of his spiritual core destroyed, or the wood (which is particularly vulnerable to fire) destroyed. Because of these factors, it would be best to entrust it to his master.

The upside to this ability is that without losing all his magical energy, or having the connection between him and this noble phantasm, Archer is all but invincible without the wood being destroyed Archer is borderline immortal due to requiring < 95% of his body obliterated to actually die. The last note is that Archer’s energy cost increases and his abilities weaken the farther he is from that wood and/or the more the wood is damaged (and unlike him the wood cannot be healed).
    Anti-Unit (self), always active
    1 person

Dev notes

Fun fact for that figure on the number of targets for The Molten Plate, that wasn’t a random figure, based on a radius of 15 meters converting to feet (roughly 50) you get an area of a circle of 706.86 sq feet, estimating that I have the average 18 inch width shoulders, with the thickness at the thickest part being 4 inches then you get a rectangle roughly, then expanding this to think that in a military formation march you may have 10 inches between a person in front of you and to each side of you then make a box which fits four people and the dimensions are in (18*2 + 10)/12 = 3.833333 & (4*2 +10)/12 = 1.5 which in terms of area is 5.333333 sq feet = 4 people in that area. Now (706.86 sq feet/5.3333 sq feet)* 4 people in that area = 530.145 people in that area, considering that rectangles don’t add up evenly into circles and the roughness of the math, round down to 500. Of course more realistically getting up to 250 targets would be hard, so it’s not as high range as it’s number of max targets would suggest.

I think I may have overclocked with the armor giving him the ability to no-sell any attack below B rank, that hits what the armor covers, but I thought at since I added enough loopholes in it where the armor doesn’t cover his head, arms, or legs which can be hurt normally; the armor does not reduce damage from any attacks, just stop anything C rank or weaker (this includes C+ or similar things). The armor also is fairly pricey in terms of energy cost for its continued use (it is both a continuous anti-army attack and an anti-unit self protection). The armor must be activated for it to have any effect (if someone were to kill Archer before he activates it or destroy it outside of it being active that would be very dire). Plus with his continuously active The Accursed Oak, and having to use mana to heal from damage he takes that would normally kill him, an able foe could stall him out or do enough damage otherwise that the master wouldn’t be able to keep both active at once.

Overall the armor mostly works best to help work with Archer being able to act as a close range fighter, against foes like archers who specialize in precise powerful attacks from a ranged distance (outside of the 15 meter range) then they could shoot him in the head or fight him without worry for the fear aura or the protective barrier and stall him out to where he would have to turn it off. It still isn't the strongest armor in greek myth (God Hand, Achilles skin, and Aegis would all outdo that), but it is noteworthy. I also threw this in based on the anecdote of Heracles having found Archer in the underworld and he was the one spirit who didn’t run in fear from him. Supposedly his golden armor or he was so intimidating Heracles even drew his weapon in preparation for a fight at first.

The whole a lot of weapons thing is partly because a lot of people took part in the Calydonian boar hunt and I felt that as the founder of the hunt and the one who landed the final shot which killed the beast, that would have a large part in Archer’s myth. It also serves a bit of a double joke as the idea of Archer came originally from me wanting to do an alternate 5th grail war story, but I was sick of EMIYA (and in story Tokiomi is alive), so I wanted to have Rin have a catalyst to summon a hero who wasn’t EMIYA (as I doubt that Tokiomi would not try to help win the war with her). I then struck on the idea of Tokiomi being careful as his experience with Gilgamesh taught him master compatibility matters and carefully picking a catalyst for a powerful hero, based on not only what he could find, but also one who would be willing to work with both a magus and a female master.

Thus Tokomi got Meleager as he respected Atalanta greatly and lived in an era where magecraft users were still common. That he was powerful and had a mechanism which his master could control him were also parts of his reasoning. The joke is that Rin’s family keeps getting Archers who don’t really fully function as Archers all the time, and can use weapons they really never owned (which is a bit of a joke of Tokiomi who had an archer who owned near everything and barely knew how to use any of it beyond shooting it at foes). I also find it funny as on a meta level there's a bunch of humor to the idea that both the Matou, Einzbern, and Tohsaka family all got the idea in the 5th grail war to use greek servants, and all may have been digging around Greece quite possibly at the same time (although in the case of the Einzbern and Matou family it’s hard to say when they got their catalysts, but in head-canon I like to think with at least the Einzberns it may have been between the last war and this one), but never noticed each other.

There also is a bit of humor in that Meleager has access to Telamon’s weapons as he was part of the hunt for the Calydonian boar. Telamon may have built the very same temple to Heracles (to stop the ladder from killing him at the time) that the Einzbern family took a piece of to summon Heracles and made into his axe-sword (as he built a stone temple and was a skilled stone worker, and the catalyst the Einzbern used was specifically stone from a temple that had to have been built or made during Heracles’ life). I can also imagine Berserker Heracles to the best of his ability being like “I swear I know this guy from somewhere” and also possibly being stunned for a moment upon seeing Iphicles and Iolaus weapons being used by him (which raises a bit of a meta-question on why EMIYA didn’t try that to psychologically mess with him (unless he didn’t have those weapons)).

As for Meleager’s curse I may have overclocked that with the 95% body destruction restriction, but I feel that a strong enough attack (Excalibur, an A rank noble phantasm, a very powerful fire based attack, strong magecraft) could destroy that much of his body, plus with the energy costs on healing him from injury and the range limiter it puts on how far from his master (or whoever has the piece of wood), I think it balances out (plus considering as far as I could find it may be the start of the whole idea of the liches placing their soul in another thing to become immortal concept, the existence of liches and their myths, plus his new spiritual existence, distorted his own curse into another form). Plus if you destroy that or were to use rule breaker on it, he would instantly die, which is a big weakness of his (plus ordinary non magical fire can burn it). In general this along with his armor makes him a fairly energy costly servant which is a big downside to him (which also makes a nice parallel with Gilgamesh being insanely strong, but energy efficient overall), alongside his major weakness.

Due to his personality of being the nice guy generally it makes it fairly easy to be a master to him, which alongside his abilities if it weren’t for the amount of energy he uses at full capacity, the range limit put on him and the wood which binds his soul, makes him a safe bet as a servant in almost any case (he is a ranged fighter who can fight up close and is hard to kill). He may also seem a little powerful, but he was a hero from the age of the gods, was noted as being strong in Heracles’ myth and also has a fair enough degree of fame, was an Argonaut, and arguably was one of the two main characters of the Calydonian boar hunt and a major figure in Atalanta’s life.

As for the guy’s lore I decided to take a bit of a new spin and tell it as entirely from the guy’s own perspectives and musings, I think this way it gives a bit of his one insight into his history and backstory (I tried to keep it subdued but also make it clear that he is smitten with Atalanta (who in this world due to being a woman never really was given the recognition she was due until Meleager literally put her on a pedestal for landing the 1st shot in the boar hunt)). In my eyes he was the only one she ever truly may have loved in life (the other episode was more due to Aphrodite’s manipulations rather than true love). In terms of how this guy would play out well I always imagined him in the story I was making for the 5th grail war (I am in the process of reworking that and a bunch of stuff) as a sort of anti-EMIYA who would cheer on the thought of Shirou trying to be a hero (and encouraging him to keep working on his magecraft skills, however “useless” they may be, and his archery) while Saber and Rin try to run damage control.

Author’s note

So that’s Archer done, you may faintly recall way back I teased this guy in another servant’s relationships info. In truth he is one of if not the first servant I ever made alongside a lancer for a really old story draft (which I’m reworking). Now there have been a few drafts of Meleager, but I wanted to get this one out there. I kinda did some experimental stuff in this one with the lore doing it from 1st person and stuff, so let me know what you think. In terms of things he is daily powerful, but I also hope I did manage to somewhat balance him with the caveats and restrictions. Either way I’m actually kinda glad to finally get this done after so long working on it off and on.

As always let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions, comments, critiques, etc. send a reply or a private message and I will get back to you.
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; November 23rd, 2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Fixing Uncrowned Arms Mastery rank
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

1st Grail War Idea

Blog Entries
    Meleager: Pretty solid take on the guy. The 1st-person backstory adds some nice flavor and I like how you wove together Ares' symbol of a vulture and the way he killed the Calydonian Boar after it was already weakened. I take it the armor NP is based on the anecdote where as a spirit his armor gave off a shining glow and was intimidating enough Heracles instinctively reached to draw his bow to defend himself? At first I thought it didn't have much basis in Meleager's legend since I'd never heard of him getting armor from Ares, but it occurred to me that might be a good way to tie it together. As a minor nitpick I'd just give Uncrowned Arms Mastery a (-) rank since that's the same Karna had, rather than EX. It doesn't seem to be the sort of Skill that can meaningfully have variable ranks, and Meleager's version isn't any stronger than Karna's.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Class: Grand Berserker
    True Name: Herakles-Vajrapani
    A.K.A. Indra, Nio
    Alignment: Lawful Insane
    Alternative Class(es): Gatekeeper

STR: EX AGI: A
    END: EX MGI: B
    LCK: C NP: EX

Height: 253cm
    Weight: 311kg
    Dislikes: n/a
    Talent: Offense is the best defense
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Natural Prey: Beast III
    Attribute: Sky
    Catalyst: the Grand-Summoning Ritual

Skills

Class Skill
    Madness Enhancement: EX
    To protect is to destroy.
    To destroy is to protect.

He exists more as a concept than as a sapient being.

Madness Enhancement and brutal strength of the highest degree--yet, this strength is not mis-used. Collateral is minimal, to the point that one can argue that nothing is destroyed that does not need to be. Herakles-Vajrapani destroys and protects in truly equal measure, to the point a conceptual equilibrium. The process is automatic, done without a single thought. Not just his body, but his very existence knows and does what is required of him.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: A++
    The possession of this Skill indicates a holder of divine blood, or of divine origins. In Herakles-Vajrapani's case, it refers to both his high level of divinity as a demi-god son of Zeus, as one who achieved the impossible and received
    divine favor
    immortality
    from the gods as a reward for it, as one who was venerated further as a Bodhisattva, and further venerated/syncretized as Indra, Nio, and other like entities to arise from the traditions he became a part of.

Pankration (Origin): Rank A+
    The ancient martial art of the Greeks, and one that served as the basis for the tradition of all mixed martial arts. It--and other Greek traditions, Herakles included--were brought over to the east by Alexander's forces, allowing the concept of "mixed martial arts devised for combat" to spread and be iterated upon.

--for the Buddha's Kalaripayattu, eventually into the Kung Fu of the Shaolin Temples, came from a singular source, and that source being the greatest Pankrationeer of them all: Herakles.

Bodhisattva: Enlightenment of the Mind and Body: Rank EX
    Herakles-Vajrapani is, in essence, a mental void. This Personal Skill, combined with his iteration of Madness Enhancement, results in a mind that is immune to any and all psychological interference or concepts, for a mind which, essentially, does not exist cannot be harmed by or fuel that which is malign. By being venerated as a Bodhisattva, for being one who overcame his Labors--and thus, by extensions, the trials of life--achieved a form of Enlightenment whilst still alive, yet he continued to live on for the sake of others.

A Skill equivalent to that of a Noble Phantasm. Also, a composite Skill that also includes Battle Continuation, of Rank A.

Noble Phantasms

God Hand
    Lasting Proof of the Twelve Labors
    : A

Type: anti-unit
    Target: 1
    Max Range: 1

Herakles' signature Noble Phantasm, operating under the same-as-usual principles:
    * all attacks under Rank A are negated.
    * Herakles-Vajrapani is resurrected after an attack kills him, each resurrection costing a life out of a stock of eleven expendable lives.
    * if there is enough mana spent towards it, said stock of lives can be replenished, up to the maximum of eleven.

The same Noble Phantasm as always, because it is already ideal.

Marmyadose
    The Hero's Club
    : A

Type: anti-unit
    Target: 1
    Max Range: 1
    The secondary form of the Sword of Herakles, a state in between how it appeared and appears as the sword of the hero and Herakles as a Saber, and before its reforging and reacquisition into the treasury of the Round Table--which is actually the famed club of Herakles, modified by himself to fit whatever situation arose.

The sword/club of Herakles, as Herakles-Vajrapani, is split between Vajrapani's relics: the Vajra and the holy lasso. The Vajra forms the body and blade of this iteration of Marmyadose, while the lasso--the same one used by Herakles to leash Cerberus and drag him to the human world--forms the handle. Vajra, the Diamond Pounder, and the holy lasso are both formidable tools even when separated, used individually.

But, together, they form a tool most suitable for the Great Hero to exert his essence and power.

With anything a Vajra, Rip and Tear the Hundred Heads
    Nine Lives (Theokeuranos)
    : A+++

Type: depends
    Target: depends
    Max Range: depends

The signature technique of Herakles, in its greatest form as that of Herakles-Vajrapani's--of the Great Hero who redeemed himself, had his story, and went on to inspire others.
    --of a Herakles who found himself, in his travels after completing the Twelve Labors, in the distant East, and protector of the young vagrant prince Shakyamuni, Buddha-to-be. He became his guardian, and--over time--a Bodhisattva in his own right, worshipped and revered and an accompaniment.

Every single strike, thrust, motion taken by the Noble Phantasm is wreathed in lightning--lightning that follows a continuity, from Zeus to
    the son of Zeus
    Herakles
    to Vajrapani...to Indra, and Nio--as precise as it is deadly, efficient, deadly-efficient. Herakles, Vajrapani, Indra; all reiterations passed down through the cultural continuity of India, alter egos of the orginal Greek source, and thus hold deference to it should the situation ever arise.

In line with the tradition of continuity of Vajrapani's vajra being used for the sake of protection rather than destruction, es long as this continuously-invoked Noble Phantasm remains in activation, then any actions taken by Herakles-Vajrapani with the intent of saving others increases the efficacy and success of said actions. Additionally, the effects are magnified in accordance to the directness of the acts of salvation; a fight to save civilization will automatically boost its Rank to A+, up to an action meant to protect an individual maxing out at Rank A+++.

Even with all this, it still maintains its innate anti-Phantasmal traits all the way.

Truly the most tsuyoi of any Baasaakas.

Illya would be proud.

1. I wanted to pay respects/homage to what I think is an interesting cultural tradition in the form of "Why Vajrapani, traditionally, takes from a Hellenistc base, via Herakles, and how that tradition evolved in a post-Alexander India and elsewhere in the East."

2. This is, also, the start of--what I'd like to be--a project where I do up sheets for Grand versions of the cast of Fate/stay night, just to give form to a certain headcanon I have bopping around regarding the climax of Cosmos in the Lostbelt.
    Broke: Grand Archer Herk when? waawaawaaah : (
    Woke: Grand Berserker Herk >:3

In case it wasn't obvious (obvious enough, that is), I was also inspired by Doom Guy/Doomslayer.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Other than a few notes toward a writing quirk or two, that's an interesting concept, IRUn! Now I'm curious about the other Grand F/SN Servants you have in mind.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Herakles-Vajrapani: Ah, the old syncretism lore from Tamamo and Raikou makes a return. It's nice to see more people take note of this in canon. Speaking of this version of Heracles, I'd imagine he gets on well with Musashi then?
    Top Five Favourite Servants

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, Spoony. I've got some basic concepts in mind for all of them (i.e. "this is an idea that exists"), but my work is def way more cut out for me than H-V's sheet ended up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Herakles-Vajrapani: Ah, the old syncretism lore from Tamamo and Raikou makes a return. It's nice to see more people take note of this in canon. Speaking of this version of Heracles, I'd imagine he gets on well with Musashi then?
    Absolutely, since the Nio is an idea adapted from Vajrapani, and Musashi's basically got him as a Stand. Perhaps his multiple arms are a visualization/evolution of Herk's swift attacks via Nine Lives?

In hindsight, a pic of Asura, from Asura's Wrath, would've also been a suitable FC.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.