Page 421 of 621 FirstFirst ... 321371411416419420421422423426431471521 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Assassin Koga for killing the mood with Presence Concealment because you yourself claim you are invisible.
    You starve attention and my guess is people feel that. I generalize my feelings here, but i think It makes them uncomfortable because they reach you a finger and you take the whole hand.
    I see the pattern: new member arrives, they are kind, you ask for feedback for a sheet (be it because you made one recently or you made your "elegant" segways aka "good sheet, it reminds me of my servant X, pls give me your opinion"), they do it, you ask for more opinions on another sheet, they do it, repeat until they are tired of it.
    You know why your sheets are often ignored because we have such a discussion about what feels like between every milestone.
    You ask for feedback that ignores your bad grammar when it is always the problem. Its too hard to read and I know others gave up on any hope of you improving your grammar because you simply do not care about it. We told you what you should change in your grammer and I told you several times in private how to become better including just using a tool and clicking on everything red. No signs of improvement whatsoever.
    And even ignoring that, you come here and expect and demand feedback like it is a god-given right or service. You are not special compared to all others here. Everyone had some servants they put effort into and that received no feedback. And I feel like, I could be very well wrong here, that most of the feedbacks you do get are ignored except you explicitly asked for it. Giving feedback is a noble but thankless task. Respecting those who do it anyways and respecting those who chose not to is something that appears to be not part of your morals right now.
    Sorry if that appears too harsh but I am rather honest than ignore you
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    koga thirsty

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Assassin Koga for killing the mood with Presence Concealment because you yourself claim you are invisible.
    You starve attention and my guess is people feel that. I generalize my feelings here, but i think It makes them uncomfortable because they reach you a finger and you take the whole hand.
    I see the pattern: new member arrives, they are kind, you ask for feedback for a sheet (be it because you made one recently or you made your "elegant" segways aka "good sheet, it reminds me of my servant X, pls give me your opinion"), they do it, you ask for more opinions on another sheet, they do it, repeat until they are tired of it.
    You know why your sheets are often ignored because we have such a discussion about what feels like between every milestone.
    You ask for feedback that ignores your bad grammar when it is always the problem. Its too hard to read and I know others gave up on any hope of you improving your grammar because you simply do not care about it. We told you what you should change in your grammer and I told you several times in private how to become better including just using a tool and clicking on everything red. No signs of improvement whatsoever.
    And even ignoring that, you come here and expect and demand feedback like it is a god-given right or service. You are not special compared to all others here. Everyone had some servants they put effort into and that received no feedback. And I feel like, I could be very well wrong here, that most of the feedbacks you do get are ignored except you explicitly asked for it. Giving feedback is a noble but thankless task. Respecting those who do it anyways and respecting those who chose not to is something that appears to be not part of your morals right now.
    Sorry if that appears too harsh but I am rather honest than ignore you

Thank you for that honest Statemate i try to better me , though aside that am i acting bad or un friendly here i hope not ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to guess my class in this fun thought experiment....

Berserker

Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    I'm going to guess my class in this fun thought experiment....

Berserker

A Hippo are y you ? Well then you must be a dangerous fella my friend huh ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    koga thirsty
    Alrighty ~

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Imprison on Pixiv

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Atlantes
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: France (15th century) / Morocco

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 150lbs
    Dislikes: People who "burn the candle at both ends"
    Talent: Creating illusions
    Natural Enemy: Bradamante
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Man, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A single glass rose
    Catalyst: Summoning on Mt. Carena

Class Skills:
    Item Creation C: Allows him to create many standard items. However, he can't create anything very powerful.
    Territory Creation A: He can form very powerful bounded fields to seal people in or out of.

Personal Skills:
    Illusions A: He is a very proficient illusionist, able to create almost any illusion that he wants to. This skill denotes that.
    Clairvoyance (Fate) B: He is able to tell the future of someone after taking some time and reading them. This allows him to see options of paths, though he can't see how to change them.
    Protection Of The Faith B: This is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. Atlantes was completely devoted to his faith in life, and so gains this rank, not high enough to create abnormalities.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Bloom Like Glass
    Oh Palace Of The Lost

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of the elegant garden he built which was ringed with glass, fused with his palace. When invoked, a Reality Marble forms comprised of flowers made out of glass. Each flower can absorb an illusion, and whenever it is walked nearby or touched, will project that illusion. In addition, he can also trigger them to shift positions at cues, allowing him to hide his lair there.

Lore: Atlantes was a sorcerer who appeared in the Orlando Furioso, where he created a garden out of glass and turned it into his palace, trapping Ruggiero in there to save his life and filling it with illusions. However, Bradamante appeared and broke him out, and the prophecy Atlantes had about Ruggiero's death came true.

Personality:
    A calm and cold man most of the time, if he comes upon Bradamante or someone else similar to her, he will fly into a rage. If he meets another of the paladins, he will inspect them to test their worthiness. His wish for the grail is that Bradamante never broke Ruggiero out of the garden.

Relationships:
    Bradamante: "You! How could you have done that? You claim to love him, but you took him to be killed!"
    Astolfo: "Hm, another paladin? Peculiar. And where have his wits gone?"
    Merlin: "A pleasure to meet another illusionist."

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post

Disclaimer: My most dangerous Servant yet.
    Even you, the reader, are not safe from him.

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ --  -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ --  -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

G R A N D A S S A S S I N
    The Omnipresent Threat
    = Him =
    ──

Class
    Grand Assassin
    Alternative Classes
    Watcher
    True Name
    Him
    Aliases
    The Phenomenon, The Rigid Vortex
    Origin
    Historical Fact and Legends
    Height/Weight
    178cm/70kg
    Alignment
    True Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    C EX EX C A

Dislikes
    -
    Talent
    -
    Natural Enemy
    Nacton H. Ashling
    Armament
    -
    Catalyst
    his Noble Phantasm

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Presence Concealment EX
    Grand Assassin can become, no, he is part of the world already. He could be anywhere and you would not know it until he hits you. But then it would be too late. He can not only fade into the world of Gaia but also Alaya. Downside is he has to stay shrouded in darkness and remain silent. One glimpse of him may reveal his True Name and lower the rank of this skill tremendously.
    Is it truly them or what their legend has become on its own?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Battle Continuation A
    He will never stop. He will always come back. His most famous feat is returning and returning, over and over without ever leaving. Over a decade and perhaps for more decades to come. No one can stop him.

Devotion B
    Grand Assassin is a man of commitment. Perhaps that is why he carved his legend into the throne. If you are lucky enough to summon this titan as your Servant, you fill find someone that will dedicate everything he has to you and swears to make you happy. For that is who Grand Assassin is.

Golden Tone (???) B
    One of the reasons he has to stay silent until the time is right. An undefined emotion overcomes anyone who listens to him. Chaldea can only guess but it appears that it depends on the generation of the listener or perhaps simple awareness. But the moment anyone even hears a word of Grand Assassin, they know who it is.
    And they know it is too late.

"Oh no that can not be! It can not be him!" says the startled Da Vinci while frantically hitting the keyboard.
    "Noble Phantasm activation confirmed. It can not be stopped, it is already on its way!" shouts Meuniere while jumping out of his seat.
    "Master, I do not understand what is going on!"
    "Mash…then perhaps you can be spared. You lived as a recluse, you never encountered this phenomenon." the Master says with a slight look of defeat while staring at the unveiled Grand Assassin in the distance.
    "I will activate my Noble Phantasm to protect us! MOLD CAM-"
    Holmes puts his hands on her shoulder. "Mash-san, please do not bother. It is too late. We are defeated. Anyone in the vicinity is. When a Grand Servant appears, one has to expect casualties. This time…it is us." The look on Holmes' face is unlike anything she has ever seen from him. "For the greater good...I think."
    "Mash…would you take my hand?"
    "Master…yes."

Still confused, she takes his hand and he squeezes it tightly. Then Chaldea stares into what is about to come.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

The Rick Roll
    Cursed Link, One Blink, Blessed Step, Neverending Trap

We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I (do I)
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Gottem.
    Worst sheet ever?
    Yes.
    I will now await your death threats.

Tell me if you expected it.
    I... Why...
    FINE YOU WIN THIS ROUND TAKE THE W ALREADY.

I didn't expect to like it as much as I did, I'll give you that.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries

Source: Nessa Scribbles

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Sir Cai
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Welsh Mythology

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 185cm
    Weight: 170lbs
    Dislikes: His fall from godhood
    Talent: Growing immense
    Natural Enemy: Mordred
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Tragwyddol
    Catalyst: A tale about his exploits

Class Skills:
    Madness Enhancement C: He is capable of going into a rage that allows him to become far more powerful, but normally he is a fairly rational, if hot-blooded person.

Personal Skills:
    Restless B: He has no need for rest or drink, and anything that forces him to rest or drink anything will not take affect on him.
    Mana Burst (Flame) B: He is able to expel a wave of flame with his hands through mana. This flame is fairly powerful and will become larger and more powerful when his second Noble Phantasm is Activated.
    Resistance (Fire and Water) A: He is nigh-immune to flame or water magic of any kind. However, this does not guard against anything else, and godly enemies will pass right through this.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Tragwyddol
    Sword of Eternal Wounds

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 50 inches long
    Max Targets: 1

This noble phantasm is his sword, Tragwyddol. It is capable of inflicting wounds which will never heal, no matter what is tried. If he was manifesting in the Saber class, this would become his main Noble Phantasm, going up in rank and power.

Coeden Enfawr
    As Tall As The Tallest Tree

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 400 meters
    Max Targets: Self

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of his ability to be as tall as the tallest tree. Its power is comparison. When invoked, he grows as tall as the tallest thing within four hundred meters, and all of his stats rank up. In addition, his Mana Burst and Battle Continuation rank up. However, this only lasts for one hour, and then goes on cooldown for the entire day.

Lore: Sir Cai was a Knight of the Round Table, and King Arthur's half-brother. He loved to fight, and once fought Cath Palug itself, with its true power as Primate Murder, on even ground for hours, before he finally fell.

Personality:
    A genuinely kind-hearted and helpful person, he shrouds that in insults, constantly attacking anyone. If he manages to get someone angry enough for them to fight him, he is overjoyed, hoping to have a good fight. His wish for the grail would be to have a rematch with Primate Murder, Beast IV, once again. Needless to say, this would be a calamity which could destroy the world.

Relationships:
    Artoria: "Hello, sister. I see you are looking more ugly every day. And your fighting power seems to have atrophied."
    Mordred: "You! I see you have become far more frail, and are a true weakling. Not worthy of ever being a heir. What do you mean, you know why I'm saying this, and you apologise?"
    Lancelot: "Hello pathetic womanizer. I hope you have a truly awful day."
    Last edited by jishara; May 6th, 2022 at 03:21 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there any reason why Mad Enhancement changes Kay's appearance so much?

Blog Entries
    His appearance is naturally like that, with madness enhancement only making his fingers more clawed and his hair a little longer.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In a similar vein, was there any purpose to making him a Fallen deity?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I phrased that badly. I meant that Kay normally look like this

but your faceclaim is completely different so I assumed the Berserker version was morphed by Mad Enhancement. Sorta like how Saber and Berserker Lancelot have different visuals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    In a similar vein, was there any purpose to making him a Fallen deity?
    The reason I did that was to help fuse the original legend with the more "modern" one, do you think I should remove that bit? it was suggested in the guess-a-servant thread.

Comun, the two are sort of completely different people (Sir Kay vs Sir Cai), I will try and make that more clear
    Last edited by jishara; May 6th, 2022 at 03:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    The reason I did that was to help fuse the original legend with the more "modern" one.
    Please elaborate?

Blog Entries
    The Welsh version of him to the english version of him essentially

Blog Entries
    Right, but I fail to see where the connection to him being a fallen deity comes from.

Blog Entries
    I added that bit to try and help connect the two personalities, and also because from what I got it was sort of implied that he was some shape or form of divine being. I guess it doesn't make sense. Removing it now.
    Last edited by jishara; May 6th, 2022 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    The Welsh version of him to the english version of him essentially
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Right, but I fail to see where the connection to him being a fallen deity comes from.
    i havent read yet the profile but the Artorian myths have several british and france territory mythologies as their substrate like Gawain and Lancelot have roots in pagan francish mythologie and that many aspects are derivered from Celtic mythology that simply take into account "the remnants of the former mythosphere that there were like that similar is it with Merlin that is the culmination the echo of the cultural Status of the Druids that the were had once holded int he Celtic society maybee had Marlin as template had a legendary and mythologic Druid liker a Culturee Hero like figure that could have be a Demigod a sort of "first Druid" that is my theory hat doyou think everyone of that ?aswell will i want to addd that welsh is a language that is having like gaelic roots in celtic language and with that have the early version remnants of the celtic mythology that are the original of the Arthoria Sagas in it?

Blog Entries
    No Koga, just no.