Page 371 of 620 FirstFirst ... 271321361366369370371372373376381421471 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    In my defense, Nasu didn't put "THIS IS PLATO'S THEORY OF FORMS GAIZ" anywhere on Gil's Servant profile and yet we still love his arrogant, douchey self. Yet another shortcoming of my writing, I suppose.
    Last edited by Nuclear; January 15th, 2022 at 07:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    it's okay, i actually enjoy these kinds of subtlety more

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Uqba Ibn Nafi
    Origins: Arabia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    NP: A++

Summoning Line: Saber Class, my name is Uqba Ibn Nafi. I am pleased to meet you master. May the will of Allah guide of to victory

Lore/Background:
    Uqba ibn Nafi ibn Abd al-Qays al-Fihri al-Qurashi (Arabic: عقبة بن نافع بن عبد القيس الفهري القرشي, romanized: ʿUqba ibn Nāfiʿ ibn ʿAbd al-Qays al-Fihrī al-Qurashī) was an Arab general serving the Rashidun Caliphate since the Reign of Umar and later on the Umayyad Caliphate during the reigns of Muawiyah I and Yazid I, leading the Muslim conquest of the Maghreb, including present-day Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Morocco.

Uqba was the nephew of Amr ibn al-As. He is often surnamed al-Fihri in reference to the Banu Fihri, a clan connected to the Quraysh. His descendants would be known as the ʿUqbids or Fihrids. Uqba is the founder of the cultural city of Kairouan in Tunisia.

Uqba accompanied Amr in his initial capture of cities in North Africa starting with Barca, then proceeding to Tripolitania in 644. In 670 now the emir or commander, Uqba led an Arab army to North Africa, crossing the Egyptian deserts, and setting up military posts at regular intervals along his route. In a region of what is now Tunisia, he established the town now called Kairouan (meaning "camp" or "caravanserai" in Persian) about 99 miles south of present-day Tunis, which he used as a base for further operations.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B Rank): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding (B Rank): Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Obsessive Zealotry (B+ Rank): This skill came of as a type of dissociative identity disorder. Where Saber has these huge mood swings if your kind or follows the guidance of Islamic law. He will act calm and compose but if you set him off in any way such actively breaking his trust or doing things that goes against his principles. It shifts into a type of madness enchantment with the added effects of mental pollution. Where he goes into a holy rage against his enemies.

Protection from Beast (A Rank): With this Skill Saber can cast a small incantation that protects him and his allies form attacks form beast type creatures. This incantation would also scare away most regular animals that Saber wills it upon. This skill came from a small anecdote about him in the city of Kairouan was full of ravenous beast. But after he prayed to Allah all of the beast migrated elsewhere.

Scourge of The Sahara (B+ Rank): This skill allows Saber to gain more battle prowess in desert like region and he can conjure up small haboob storms to obscure his surroundings. This skill came from Saber’s exploits in the Sahara. Where conquered so much of the Maghreb till he faces the Atlantic Ocean.

Noble Phantasm :
    Holy Spring of Alaya, Al-Qayrawān
    Type: Anti-City

Chant: Sprang forward the light of faith, may it empower me with these holy waters.
    This NP is Saber using the piece of grail that he had in him to extract a lay line directly from Akasha as an oasis spring. The flash of silky clear waters that sprang forward lace with true magic. This spring can be use to do many things by Saber. Such as amp up his parameters this allows will make Saber glow completely in an angelic light. Manipulate the area surrounding the spring into a city of his own making. Or even recreate his entire army of 10,000. Saber can only use this NP once and the spring will completely turn into a regular old spring. This NP is based on the legend that he found a golden chalice in the desert once it was remove the chalice springs forward a great spring said to came form the same source as the wells of Zamzam. In turn it came know as the city of Kairouan also know as the Mecca of the Maghreb

Misc Lines :
    Likes: Why that question is simple my friend that the ones I love are Allah and its prophet.

Dislikes: Traitors and Hypocrites, there is so much that I can tolerate but backstabbers. I cannot.

Holy Grail: Oh, I see you have one of those, I remember I got mine back in the day it was completely unexpected but I just count my blessings and thank Allah for its miracles.

Event: Ah I can see this as an opportunity to train some more.

Bond Lines :
    Bond Lines 1: Master, have you heard about our faith of Islam. I can teach you about some basics how about it.

Bond Lines 2: Hump, is that all you got Master. I didn’t think you would tire out so easily. Come there still plenty more adversaries to go.

Bond Line 3: Uhm, Master. I realize that I may have been pushing you bit too hard so sorry so my insolence on the matter. I will try to slow things down a bit.

Bond Line 4 (After Lostbelt 1: Anastasia): Master, are you wavering a bit in your convictions. I see that you worried about facing of them. But think of this way instead killing them. We just set their course on a much happier lives in Proper Human History. See it’s a matter of perspective.

Bond Line 5 (After Lostbelt 5,1: Atlantis): Don’t despair my master, it would only sully their sacrifices. Now stand up, our struggle is just begun.

Relationships:
    The Companions of the Prophet: Ah, welcome my elders it’s nice to meet you again here. I always admire your guys in matters of faith.

The Hassan’s: I see, these guys are the Old Man of The Mountain. The Hashashins as they called but I find most of your faith is a bit lacking except for their founder for he is quite exceptional.

Zheng He: Dear I say that your faith is a bit shaky as your still hold some worship towards that sea spirit.

The Saint’s or Other Religious Figures: Even though we are of different faiths I still admire the conviction you have towards yours.

Divine Spirits: Huh, these so called “gods” are nothing more than a bunch rebel rousing spirits and Jinn. They claim themselves to be gods, don’t make me laugh.

Creators Notes:
    This is a fun sheet to make though I think I kind of wank his NP. But I couldn't help myself after I read on of his legend of discovering a golden goblet that sprang a holy spring. So I took a creative liberty and make that goblet the Holy Grail. But yeah what do you guys think of this sheet and what things I could Improve
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Uqba ibn Nafi: A really fascinating figure I've never really heard before, I'm glad you introduce them here. That golden goblet legend in particular is really interesting. Good sheet all around, keep it up.

US Friend Code

Caster
    Innocent Young Lady in the Woods, Vasilisa
    Click here for a sketch!

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Russia
    Height: 135cm
    Weight: 35kg
    Dislikes: Her stepmother and stepsisters, the dark, bullies

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: B+
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: B
    The creation of a workshop suited to Caster's needs is possible. It is a warm and gentle place, suitable both for rest and for planning her next move. It reminds her of her parents.

Item Construction: C
    And utterly average rank in Item Construction, Caster's capacity for the creation of items is based entirely on what she was able to learn from Baba Yaga. As a result, she is neither particularly skilled in this regard nor completely incompetent.

Personal Skills:
    Cannibal Witch's Teachings: C
    Caster learned magecraft from the legendary child-devouring witch, Baba Yaga. As she was not going to be consumed, the witch concluded it was best not to waste the natural talent that she possessed. While her instruction did not last long, Caster learned all manner of spells from the witch. Due to the nature of her mentor, this granted Caster a special affinity for curses that inflict harmful status and even fatal effects upon her enemies. A skill that would normally be of the highest rank. However, Caster's personality is incompatible with curses and thus it is degraded. Unless...

Small Miracles:
    A
    A skill similar in many regards to a skill held by a certain tsarevna, albeit at a lower rank. It is possessed by her doll as opposed to Caster herself. It effects the world in a subtle fashion, shifting events in order to benefit its owner. If an outcome that would be beneficial to Caster is possible, that outcome will become more likely. In spite of this, it is incapable of preventing attempts on her life. This skill is best described as "putting luck on Caster's side".

Stepmother's Ashes: A
    A crystallization of the concept of reprisal. In a way, it can be considered the one curse compatible with Caster's mentality. To treat Caster with unkindness is to invite an ill fate. Those who cause her to suffer will become all the more vulnerable the more severe her pain is, receiving a degradation in their parameters in proportion to that pain. The more keenly Caster feels this suffering, the more severe the perpetrator's own suffering becomes. The concept of revenge seems utterly foreign to an innocent girl like Caster, and yet...

Noble Phantasms:
    A Gift from Baba Yaga
    Pylayushchiy Cherep
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0-10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 3 People
    The skull-tipped staff granted to Caster by the cannibalistic witch Baba Yaga. It predates the hag herself, though it was given alterations to increase its efficiency and lethality. It is capable of producing fire and lighting candles even in the dark, but these are secondary to its main function as a tool to kill others. On the invocation of its name, twin beams of magical energy erupt from the skull's burning eye sockets that instantly vaporize human targets and bypass most defenses. A "human-killing tool" suitable for an owner such as Baba Yaga who devours humans, but now in the hands of an innocent child. Indeed, it is impossible for a human to survive being struck. When Caster brought it into her home, it incinerated her stepmother and stepsisters and reduced them to nothing but ashes in an instant. It was a swift and brutal killing that ended their lives before they could comprehend their fate. Surely, such an innocent girl could never have intended for an outcome like that.

Spirit Whispers
    Blagosloveniye Materi
    Type: N/A
    Range: N/A
    Maximum Number of Targets: N/A
    When Caster's mother died, she left behind a small black doll with silver hair. Caster was left with instructions to perform a ritual by providing the doll with a little food and water, and on the ritual's completion the doll awakened and began to move on its own. It comforted Caster, and aided her in completing tasks set by her cruel stepmother and later the wicked cannibal Baba Yaga, ensuring her education in magecraft and her survival. In terms of personal capabilities, the doll is a familiar inhabited by a spirit of the Russian wilderness. It is not powerful on its own, but can complete tasks for Caster and possesses a form of mystic eyes that allow it to see through things to core truth of things. It can move autonomously to defend its Master or be used as a scout, but it is completely incapable of any form of offense in its current state. But it cannot permanently be destroyed. The small, feminine doll will always return to Caster's side no matter how utterly it is annihilated.

Lore: The central character to a number of Russian fairytales, one of which features the famed cannibal witch Baba Yaga. A fair young girl from the Russian countryside who lost her mother to illness. Vasilisa received a small doll from her mother before her death, and it became a familiar which comforted her in her sorrow and was able to see the truth behind all things. This was able to address the girl's pain, to make her feel as if tomorrow could be better again. When her father remarried, even though her heart was still filled with sadness she happily greeted her stepmother and her new stepsisters. They treated her warmly and with kindness.

Until her father first departed on business.

The moment she was out of her father's sight, her new mother and sisters began to harshly abuse her. She was slapped, kicked, and verbally abused, threatened that if she tried to tell her father the consequences would be all the more severe. No matter what she did to make them happy, her stepmother would abuse her.

Eventually, they moved to a new home in a deep forest. But when they arrived, they discovered that no light could shine inside of it. Threatening Vasilia with more abuse if she did not comply, her stepmother forced her out into the wilderness to search for a source of light in another cabin even deeper in the forest. Frightened of what could be lurking in the darkness, but even more frightened of being beaten to death by her wicked stepmother, Vasilisa departed alone with only her doll for comfort. In the dark and cold, the young girl wandered in a desperate search for the cabin that apparently held light that could be used in their new home. She found nothing, until she stumbled across the nightmarish walking house possessed by the witch Baba Yaga. Immobilized with terror, Vasilisa was unable to flee before the witch returned home and discovered her. Rather then eating her immediately, Baba Yaga decided to assign her a series of impossible tasks to be completed within the day. It was a cruel joke for the witch's own amusement, but when she departed again Vasilisa's doll was able to complete every chore assigned to her without fail. When Baba Yaga returned, she was surprised but unable to find fault with Vasilia's performance, and thus held to her word and did not eat the young girl. Instead, she chose to instruct her in magecraft and answer her questions, as it would be a waste of Vasilisa's natural talent to do otherwise.

It was only when she learned of the blessing bestowed upon the young girl by her deceased mother that Baba Yaga rejected her, desiring no-one with any kind of blessing to be in her presence. However, she granted Vasilisa what appeared to be a skull lantern as a parting gift, seemingly expecting nothing in return.

With her doll's assistance and the light of the lantern, Vasilisa was able to return home.

When she arrived, the lantern instantly incinerated her stepmother and stepsisters, leaving behind nothing but ashes.

A kind, gentle, and sweet-natured girl, Vasilisa does not appear to have a mean bone in her body. She tries to assume the best of others, even if it's difficult. Her desires are simply to be a good girl and to do the right thing for her Master, whoever they may be. In many respects she is simply an ordinary young girl, who loves small animals, baking, and being praised by those she cares about. Her wishes are uncomplicated and plain, as Vasilisa would like nothing less than to simply be happy and for those she cares about to be happy as well. The veritable model of an angelic fairytale protagonist. Towards her Master, the young girl is polite and friendly, and will always ask what they want her to do or how she can be of help. While her kindness does not mean she is harmless or unable to fight, she does not appear to take pleasure in such things.

And yet...

Pain begets pain. Suffering begets suffering. Cruelty is treated in kind. Reprisal for the wicked. Mercilessness for those without mercy. Sweet-smiling, gentle Vasilisa has become fundamentally broken deep inside. Those who hurt others deserve to be hurt. To die. To burn to ashes in a blaze of retribution. This is the mindset of the innocent girl who desires only to make others happy. After all, doesn't removing cruelty from the world make it a better place?
    Notes: For some reason I was under the impression Vasilisa was a child in the fairytale where she meets Baba Yaga, but that's actually not the case in the original story. Still, I like the design too much to change it. Also, I'm really not sure about the Russian in her NP names but I don't have a good way of translating it. They're supposed to mean something along the lines of "Skull Lantern Staff" and "Mother's Blessing".
    Last edited by VitaVitaAR; January 16th, 2022 at 03:00 PM.

Would summon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Vasilisa: This is a really good servant though why is that last personal skill unranked. Also is it just me or the sketch looks a bit like Sitonai. Like the jacket look awfully similar in design.

But what do you think my servant I only have one comment so far.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a really good sheet. I like it, the sketch is cute too
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Thank you! I'm really happy with how she turned out. I wanted to go with maximum fluff for her winter wear too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Vasilisa: This is a really good servant though why is that last personal skill unranked. Also is it just me or the sketch looks a bit like Sitonai. Like the jacket look awfully similar in design.

But what do you think my servant I only have one comment so far.
    I fixed her last skill, it wasn't supposed to be unranked. As for any resemblance to Sitonai, it wasn't intended beyond both of them wearing very old winter clothing.

For your Servant, he's interesting. I think he's neat, but I don't know a ton about the person he's based on so it's a little hard to judge that side of things. I do think the grail connection makes sense.

Blog Entries
    I hope to see your other Foreigners soon. Gonna be interesting to see them in your art and writing style.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code

Foreigner
    Witch of the Infinite Abyss of Time, Keziah Mason
    Click here for a sketch!

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Region: United States
    Height: 145cm
    Weight: 39kg
    Dislikes: Boredom, Witch Hunters, the Church

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A+
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
    Existence Outside the Domain: A
    The 'object through which an evil god acts'. In her lowest moment, Foreigner met someone whose body was composed of darkness like obsidian and sunk deep into the abyss beyond starlight. The hangman's noose could not reach her here.

Divinity: B
    In a way she could be considered the window through which the dark figure looks. Her very existence is painted with divinity as a result.

Personal Skills:
    Witching Hour: B
    All manner of rituals become possible at a reduced cost during the night. The perception of the supernatural growing more powerful having an effect on one who styles themselves as the classic ideal of a witch. While the traditional 'Witching Hour' is thought to take place between 3:00 to 4:00, it seems that as long as the moon is in the sky Foreigner's capacity as a magus is enhanced. In terms of her ability, she is more comparable to a magus of the distant past then one from the era of the Salem Witch Trials.

Obsidian Moon:
    C
    A skill that permits a temporary warping of time during battle. The conditions of combat are entirely reset, erasing injury and negative effects for all combatants. Rather then locking conditions from changing, it instead reverses them entirely. However, it cannot apply only to Foreigner and her allies, as the enemy is also affected. Perhaps the shadowy figure who peers through her finds such conflicts amusing.

The Black Figure: A
    A skill representing the bond between Foreigner and the evil god who is dark like liquid shadow. A understanding of unnatural geometries granted by this bond that permits the use of teleportation comparable to spatial warping. Instant transit between locations using these principles becomes possible, though by using unnatural geometries it leaves a path through which it is possible to pursue her.

Noble Phantasms:
    No Dead Ends
    Infinite Reversal
    Type: Anti-World
    Foreigner escaped her fate of swinging from a noose through unknown means. Condemned to death, she fell into a state of despair, and met with a figure whose body was black like a hole in the fabric of reality. This meeting allowed her escape by reversing time itself, retaining her awareness of the future. This Noble Phantasm is the capacity to reset time by a week in the event of Foreigner's death. As long as she has even a single breath remaining, time will reverse itself in order to secure her future once again. An impossible feat that is nevertheless accomplished by this Noble Phantasm, that activates automatically as Foreigner dies. However, instant death can bypass this effect, as it only activates if Foreigner is dying, not if she is already dead. Still, if she is not killed outright she may reset the week as many times as she desires until she obtains the outcome she wishes for. As she faced the gallows, her prayers were answered.

Nightmare of Impossible Spaces
    The Witch's House
    Type: Bounded Field
    The home created by Foreigner, exploiting her knowledge of magecraft and impossibilities. It can be defined as a space that is incompatible with the human order, as its dimensions defy human understanding. From the outside it appears to be an ordinary house, but within the spaces do not follow any sort of logic. Hallways occupy spaces they cannot. Corners are at impossible angles that defy human comprehension. Even at its base state, a feeling of unease will wash over those who enter the her household. On a whim, its interior can be restructured, creating new impossibilities. A maze that cannot be understood by an ordinary human. The distorted space within is inhabited by bizarre creatures. Swarms of rats with human faces that devour flesh. Abominable vaguely canine entities that spring from impossible corners. Indescribable things lurking in the dark. Once trapped inside, it is impossible to escape unless cancelled, or if Foreigner herself is located and killed. While the house is a trump card that entraps her foes and surrounds them with enemies, it also places her in a vulnerable state where she is unable to utilize Infinite Reversal and escape death. Still, for Foreigner, the allure of watching her enemies struggle within the impossible maze may outweigh the risk inherent in using it.

Lore: An old woman was accused of witchcraft.

Her denials fell on deaf ears. There was no escaping her sentencing. She would confess, or be tortured until she confessed.

The noose tightened.

She fell into the abyss. She met a figure of darkness, who proposed to her a way to freedom. To become the witch she was accused of in the name of staying alive.

When she awakened, her name was Keziah Mason. Her elderly body had returned to its teenaged years, and time itself had been reset by one week. A grim smile crossed her lips, as she embraced this new life she had been granted.

The dark figure is still watching. It has watched as Keziah Mason indulged in things she never had before, watched as she embraced the wickedness she had been accused of. As she forged a life for her own amusement, of toying with others, testing them again and again to watch them fail.

A twisted person whose life became something other.

That is the very nature of Keziah Mason.

In terms of her personality, she adores books and will read whenever given the opportunity. Always seeking new reading opportunities, she is as eager to go out and fine new things to read as she is to twist others until they fail. A surprisingly friendly and laidback girl who enjoys the company of others, just as she enjoys turning them into her playthings with which to amuse herself. Keziah's attitude is one that enjoys human beings, because watching the struggle of human beings is entertaining. The mentality of the old woman she once was has long vanished, lost to the nature of a capricious youth with a love of causing difficulty to others. Her wits, her magecraft, her words, her sexuality, all of these things are tools to pursue her own enjoyment. Her Master will be viewed as a 'special plaything' whom she will enjoy playing with using every tool within her repertoire. However, she does value them to some extent, and will not seek their utter downfall, if only to keep them around so she can keep playing with them whenever she desires. At the same time, she will become increasingly clingy and attention-driven the longer she spends time with her Master. Perhaps she believes her plaything should pay her special attention.

Or perhaps it is because it makes them easier to manipulate?

And yet, sometimes she becomes rather moody and withdrawn, shutting herself in her quarters with a book and refusing to come out. Maybe this is because of the age her body has been returned to, or maybe it is for another reason.

Of course, the name Keziah Mason is a work of fiction. The dark obsidian figure plucked a phantom from death that suited its needs, and twisted her to become a tool by rewarding her with youth and what seemed to be a 'second chance at life'. It could be that it is a subconscious awareness of this truth that causes her more moody and rebellious phases.
    Notes: The idea of a "nameless" victim of the Witch Trials becoming "Keziah Mason" for Nyarlythotep felt pretty interesting to me, especially since Foreigners have demonstrated some abilities not dissimilar to that. I know Nyarly's technically been used already, buuuuuut even if I like her Summer BB's not a Foreigner you know? I'll admit this one feels a bit off the wall so I'm not completely sure if it's a good idea.
    Last edited by VitaVitaAR; January 18th, 2022 at 11:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am disappointed...
    NOT.
    Cool idea and concept, good execution and decent flair overall. Your writing continues to entertain.
    Using literary figures from hpl to use on nameless figures is a fun concept to use. It is another approach of "this figure actually existed" which i am not too fond of in the hpl context.
    Im just not sure whats up with her hat? Is her hat melting away like in the Doctor Strange Trailer/What If Episode?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Caster.
    True Name: Umm Salama/ Hind bint Abu Umayyah
    Origins: Arabia
    Alignment: Lawful Good.

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    NP: B+

Summoning Line: Assalamualaikum, my name is Umm Salama but it’s that is to long for you. You can call me Hind, yes like the deer. You seem like a sweet child it be a pleasure to work for you.

Lore/Background:
    Umm Salama Hind bint Abi Umayya also known as Hind al-Makhzumiyah or Hindah bint Suhayl was one of the wives of Islamic prophet Muhammad. She was amongst the first to convert to Islam along with her first husband but after he died on the battle of Uhud. She became a recluse for a while after few months the prophet propose to her to take of her and her family. At first she rejected it but eventually after remembering her first husbands wish for her to find someone better. So, she accepted in the end.

"Umm Salama" was her kunya meaning, "mother of Salama". She was one of the most influential female companions of Muhammad, recognized largely for recalling numerous Hadiths, or stories about Muhammad. The Shias believe that Umm Salama was the most important wife of Muhammad after Khadija.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation (EX Rank): This skill allows Caster to create a great temple but it’s looks rather mundane but Caster can interpret Allah’s signs from within. As Its sign came up in many different ways such as dreams or seemingly random accidents in there. This skill came from that it’s in her house/room that the prophet receives most of the Ayat from the Quran.

Personal Skills :
    Holy Purification (A+ Rank): This skill allows caster to erased magical enchantments and magecarft that are short of true magic or NP ranking above an B upon contact. Caster usually use this skill to remove curses. This skill manifested from her contribution of the Hadiths of Purifications. This skill also replaces the item construction skill.

High Speed Hadith Chants (A Rank): This skill allows caster to speed up her magecraft incantation especially towards the hadiths especially the ones form her NP. Her fluent beautiful words that captivated many scholars for each of the hadiths that see often spoke eloquently.

Religious Adviser (B Rank): This skill allows caster to guide and slightly amp up a bit the magecraft of her master with her own. This skill came from the respect that people had for her as an advisor to their religious matters. She is one of the most sought after amongst the prophet’s wives and companions. She even gave advice to the prophet himself after bit of fallout between him and his followers at the treaty of Hudaybiyyah

Noble Phantasms :
    Records of the Holy Words, Sunan Al Hadith
    Type: Spiritual
    This noble phantasm takes the shape of a book. Inside of it, is many different kinds of magecraft. Emanating as a collection of holy sacraments. Most of these spells are for the ones that the spiritual cleansing and enhancement. These spells are special since they contain bits of divine magic pre-set in them. Though these spells are conceptual it’s effects can be wildly different form one casting to another. While casting any of the spells the pages of the book will fly out and out from each page comes the effect of the spell. A few examples of the spell are the ones that grant her the ability to give temporary skills such as independent action to her companions. A gentle deaths release spell for people that are teetering on the edge, etc.

Misc Line:
    Likes: Why the Muslims of the future generations of course. Seeing them hold true in their faith it makes me feel like a proud mother.

Dislike: Well, I rather not say since it would bring back painful memories.

Holy Grail: Uhm, I think I would consult the records to see if I am allowed for a wish. Just a wait a sec.

Event: I see, well I hope you have a great time in there. Though remember not to stay up late at night you hear me.

Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: Good Morning, Master how are you doing today. I see you bright eyed ready take one the world.

Bond Line 2: I see you been working yourself hard master. You’re such a good child.

Bond Line 3: Master, are you okay you seem to be a bit under the weather. Should I fetch one of the medical staff. I see you in a bad mood okay. I will leave you some space and try to keep out the other servants.

Bond Line 4: Can I tell you a personal story master. It was back in the day. I was preparing to move along with husband and child. But then when we were about to. My family came in to pry away from them. It took me years to get back with them. So, I can guess what you thinking especially that you haven’t heard a thing form your family. Be patience and pull through one day you will see them again.

Bond Line 5: I see you grown into a well-mannered young adult. I don’t why but see you conquered the obstacles in your way make me feel like I am a proud mother. So, can you call me Umm. I think I found a new name for myself. How does Umm (Insert master name here) sounds. That sounds a bit weird you say huh but I kind of like it.

Relationships:
    Aisha: I see that you here to Aisha but what with that from. I see you been affected by those rumor's that what you get for bragging about being the only virgin that the prophet marries. Honestly, you always have some sort of temperamental issue. Is like you are, what do the kids called it these days. Right a tsundere

Abu Bakr and Umar: Hey guys, I hope you still fine after that rejection. You know I wasn’t in the right mood and it’s not a personal attack on you, I swear. You guys are over it, well I was worried for nothing.

Muslims Heroic Spirits: I see our faith has produce many great heroes in the coming generation. I feel proud for all of their accomplishment.

Child Heroic Spirits: Aw, these younglings are such sweet kids. Alright, do you guys want to play a game.

Motherly Heroic Spirits: I kind of admire them a bit. There nothing more beautiful than a mothers love their child.

Creator's Notes :
    This one is a fun one to make though I did struggle a bit with that NP. Also the line with Abu Bakr and Umar reference that before the prophet makes his proposal those two tried their hands on it and got rejected. Yeah, I am going a bit for a motherly vibe since she often to be said as the Mother of The Believers. So, what do you guys think of this sheet, is there anything that I can improve upon.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:01 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I am disappointed...
    NOT.
    Cool idea and concept, good execution and decent flair overall. Your writing continues to entertain.
    Using literary figures from hpl to use on nameless figures is a fun concept to use. It is another approach of "this figure actually existed" which i am not too fond of in the hpl context.
    Im just not sure whats up with her hat? Is her hat melting away like in the Doctor Strange Trailer/What If Episode?
    With what's established about Foreigners and Lovecraft, there's only a couple things I would want to do a straight translation of into the Nasuverse. And none of them are people.

As for her hat, she's got candles on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaVitaAR View Post
    With what's established about Foreigners and Lovecraft, there's only a couple things I would want to do a straight translation of into the Nasuverse. And none of them are people.

As for her hat, she's got candles on it.
    Nice sheet but I was sorely dissapointed in the lack of an Ellen/Viola faceclaim given the Witches House NP basically being a homage to that game. I do commend that you use your own artwork though, so I guess this kind of mitigates my opinion.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    If I may be frank, Ismail, while your Servant sheets are competent enough (not to mention that they fill up a Muslim-sized vacuum, which is unfortunate given the prominence of Islam, never mind the circumstances of its rise to relevance and subsequent endurance), they lack personality. They're all bland, all mildly agreeable but otherwise one-note sorts. No hint of inner drama. They just drop by, say their piece, throw hands as needed, and promptly dissolve, or at least that's my impression of all of them. Not that I'm one to talk -- I haven't submitted any Servant sheets of my own, myself, and won't for at least a month more -- but still, consider that in the Nasuverse, they're Heroic Spirits, Servants fighting each other in Holy Grail Wars, due to desires they cannot fulfill in life, that their incarnations are basically thus distilled essences of those desires, their motivations, their raisons d'etre.

Don't take this as a slight against you. Just, you know, a bit more oomph, if you will.
    Last edited by Tabris; January 17th, 2022 at 05:26 PM.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I see, I will kept that in mind for the next few servants that I made. I get what you mean with some them especially the earlier ones. Like I think I make most of them don't really know what to do with the Holy Grail. Though I try add a bit off drama to these servants like with Aisha and her weird complex of her innocent monster skill, Abd Al Raman with his cowardice a bit. But yeah, I can see why it's bit lacking. It's really hard to come up with these stuff without breaking their core character that has been recorded in history. Though there is one servant that people pointed out that I could much more with her as I more liberty with that any other servant. So any tips that you might know to add these stuff would be really great.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 17th, 2022 at 06:18 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    If I may be frank, Ismail, while your Servant sheets are competent enough (not to mention that they fill up a Muslim-sized vacuum, which is unfortunate given the prominence of Islam, never mind the circumstances of its rise to relevance and subsequent endurance), they lack personality. They're all bland, all mildly agreeable but otherwise one-note sorts. No hint of inner drama. They just drop by, say their piece, throw hands as needed, and promptly dissolve, or at least that's my impression of all of them. Not that I'm one to talk -- I haven't submitted any Servant sheets of my own, myself, and won't for at least a month more -- but still, consider that in the Nasuverse, they're Heroic Spirits, Servants fighting each other in Holy Grail Wars, due to desires they cannot fulfill in life, that their incarnations are basically thus distilled essences of those desires, their motivations, their raisons d'etre.

Don't take this as a slight against you. Just, you know, a bit more oomph, if you will.
    i would say give him time and experience a bit as he still is trying to find his style.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I personally feel like you are too fast.
    you almost release a servant daily.
    Give it a rest, let ideas well up a bit. When you think you are done get a bit of distance to it and read it the next day and think about what could be better. Be it spelling (recommended), wording or descriptions that could make it more nuanced.
    Pumping out one sheet after another is not the complete way for gaining experience. Put more time and thought behind your creations and understand your own thought process behind them to identify where you might fall into traps that were mentioned here.

For comparisons sake, the quickest sheets I made were shit posts. I did them in four hours. Other sheets took several weeks. Of course I dont sit the whole day on them without end, but researching and circling ideas around your head when you have the time proved that sometimes late additions are useful to make more out of it
    But I am more of a "concept first, Servant later" creator

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I guess your right, Yeah I think I rest my head for a few days or so