Page 178 of 620 FirstFirst ... 78128168173176177178179180183188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I agree my sheet is rather long, but for me a Foreigner are two sheets it one. You put the Outer God and person into a Servant and the reason must be clear, else it seems like a HCINO (thx for that term, i remember it), which is a critique point some have raised here on the fanmade Foreigners in general.

Relating Koga, it is not for this particular case, but a general theme of him to try to divert the attention of the current sheets to his own. I am sure you noticed that as well. Koga is a nice guy and my maybe harsh words here and IRL are to tell people what their flaws are and how to do better, it may come of as disrespectful, but it is my way of being respectful. Silent annoyance and ignoring of a person is much worse in my eyes. To make that clear, i admit i am at times annoyed at kogas character flaws, but i acknowledge that he is a part of this club here, that brings good spirits and participation in here, i would actually miss him if he were gone. I have nothing against him as a person, but I do not like his pushiness on his own works from the past.

Sorry about that folks, times can be hard IRL and and when my past creeps into it I can become like that. I try to be better. Thanks Koga and BnEl, i did read your requests, hope it didnt come of as if i ignored them
    okay i will your remember message and try to do real Reviews Delrey and is it advertisment just t ask how your charackter would interact with mine ? or to imagine a Fighting Scenario ? as i am curious About how the win chances for my charackters against your Timur after your oppinion are ?As to ask you is the only way to get a answer in this case . Aside that i appreciate this side compliment .

Have you beside Timur during your Research found some clues for possible other mongolic servant candidates (beside the Great Genghis ) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    But who will make Heaven's Feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Certainly not Koga.
    I am curious how do you mean Hevens feel in that case and interested why i am not the one ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 15th, 2021 at 02:44 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @DelRey:

Holy shit, dude. I thought I made something work with nothing, but you took the Demon Star, which has even less than Noth-Yidik, and turned into an ever-watchful presence. I really like how utterly creepy and demanding you made it. I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to balance, but I really liked the Noble Phantasm ideas. The shifting evil eyes being draining, the fact that the more he kills, the more towers he builds, and the stronger he gets. He's like a berserker in that regard, which is a neat place to take things. Skills seem a bit overtuned, but that could just be me, and regardless, I like them, so whatever.

I liked the relationships with other servants, and as I previously expressed with Morg, I am a sucker for deep lore dives. A really good Foreigner, sheet, and short story, all wrapped into one package. It's a damn solid interpretation of Timur as well. As the Sword of Islam, I would have expected him to be some kind of Saber or Rider (or even Berserker), but this really does fit well.

I would have reviewed this earlier, but I didn't realize I actually had to click on something on your post. Until you mentioned it and I went back. So, that's on me, sorry.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay i will your remember message and try to do real Reviews Delrey and is it advertisment just t ask how your charackter would interact with mine ? or to imagine a Fighting Scenario ? as i am curious About how the win chances for my charackters against your Timur after your oppinion are ?As to ask you is the only way to get a answer in this case . Aside that i appreciate this side compliment .

Have you beside Timur during your Research found some clues for possible other mongolic servant candidates (beside the Great Genghis ) ?
    You caught me in a bad moment, sry again. Asking for combat scenarios is not bad, but your usual approach is a very short review and straight to asking for feedback on other sheets. It is not something I can work with. I have not the creativity to really imagine combat scenarios with other Servants. So I can not answer this question.

I did not really think about other potential Servants from that region, but I remember I read somewhere that his successor was really good in the arts and continued the cultural impact Timur had in that region. Alternatively the one who created the Mughal Empire should be interesting. No plans to make more Mongol Servants, except I find some interesting mongol gods or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @DelRey:

Holy shit, dude. I thought I made something work with nothing, but you took the Demon Star, which has even less than Noth-Yidik, and turned into an ever-watchful presence. I really like how utterly creepy and demanding you made it. I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to balance, but I really liked the Noble Phantasm ideas. The shifting evil eyes being draining, the fact that the more he kills, the more towers he builds, and the stronger he gets. He's like a berserker in that regard, which is a neat place to take things. Skills seem a bit overtuned, but that could just be me, and regardless, I like them, so whatever.

I liked the relationships with other servants, and as I previously expressed with Morg, I am a sucker for deep lore dives. A really good Foreigner, sheet, and short story, all wrapped into one package. It's a damn solid interpretation of Timur as well. As the Sword of Islam, I would have expected him to be some kind of Saber or Rider (or even Berserker), but this really does fit well.

I would have reviewed this earlier, but I didn't realize I actually had to click on something on your post. Until you mentioned it and I went back. So, that's on me, sorry.
    Thx man.
    Algol actually has a bunch of information just because it is based on a real star with history in various regions. Diving into the occult and history of astronomy and astrology was interesting tho. Same with Ithaqua, the main resource from the HPL verse are slim, but the off-hand mention that he is named Wendigo in the north opened many, many doors.
    I am myself not really adept in balancing, i admittedly dont really attend to that, but I thought he is more of a Servant that is really strong against some niche characters. Guess I should lower the 'strong' pressure he emits. I copied that ability from Huangi's skill and the rank downs he has, i only recently noticed there is a difference between 'rank down' and "plus/minus" modifiers

and you have absolutely nothing to apologize. Remember to tap posts here that are suspicious. Kamerad starts sheets like that too and you dont wanna miss his works.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I mean, sure, it's a real star with cultural history across the world, but I don't think I would have thought to dig into all of that and attach it to an outer god/great old one (not sure which Algol falls under). So it's impressive nonetheless. Definitely opens a few avenues in my mind.

Blog Entries
    Top-Level Creator Notes:
    Spoiler Warning for those who did not watch Canaan or intend to.
    And it is less Wall of Text compared to yesterday.

"Remnants of that day still linger inside me.
    I saw what happened, yet I could do nothing against it.
    I was still immature, not enough of what I am today.
    I know it is not my fault, I know that he thinks the same.
    Still...the Light died on that day and I was unable to prevent it.
    I will right that wrong. I will save the Light from Darkness.
    The Sun shall never bleed again.
    The Light for me and others...

...are under my Divine and Eternal Protection.

Shielder that protects the Sun

Class
    Shielder
    Alternative Classes
    Assassin
    True Name
    Canaan/Nekhbet
    Aliases
    'The White', 'Despair', 'Eye of Ra', 'Eye of Horus', Vulture
    Origin
    Middle East, Egyptian Mythology, ( Canaan Anime )
    Height/Weight
    160cm/45kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Heaven

STR END AGI MANA LCK
    C C C B C

Dislikes
    vengeance, Chaos
    Talent
    Synesthesia, gun fights
    Natural Enemy
    Threats to Humanity, The Evil Eye, The Snake, Avengers
    Armament
    Shen Blade, Beretta Px4 Type G 9 mm semi-automatic pistol
    Catalyst
    Counter Summon to The Evil Eye,

Class Skills

Divine Core of the Protecting Goddess B
    The Core of the Goddess Nekhbet. As a Pseudo-Servant she is locked at B rank.

Territory Defense B
    A Class Skill of the Shielder class. A power manifested to protect allies and ally territory. The higher the rank is, the larger the defensive area increases.
    The vessel made a mark in her timeline for protecting her friend several times. This aspect is accentuated by the Divine Spirit that uses her as a host. Said to be one of the 'Eyes of Ra', tasked with protecting the Pharaoh, the Royal family or even parts of Egypt, the rank is high.

"Canaan is the strongest...when she has a Light to protect."

Magic Resistance C++
    As a Goddess Shielder would have exceptional Magic Resistance, but due to the vessel, it is lowered considerably. When targetted by Egyptian Magecraft the rank is equal to A and when utilizing her Mystic Eyes NP the value equals EX when the effects are targetted at the senses.

Presence Concealment C
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
    A skill possessed by the vessel. Shielder is an Assassin in her world and the rank is increased through the ability of her Eyes.

Riding D
    A skill obligatorily granted to almost all Egyptian Divine Spirits. Their depictions as animals or animal-hybrids do not originate from their appearance, but from their way of communicating with humanity. Each god has a set of animals they can control and use as their vessel of voice. In Shielder's case it is the vulture and snake.

Personal Skills

Mystic Eyes of Complete Perception A
    Mystic Eyes owned by the King of the Egyptian Pantheon. They perceive the World differently compared to normal humans.
    Due the fusion of the Eyes of the King and the Eyes possessed by the Vessel,
    the Pure Eyes of Synesthesia, and their inherit compatibility of those Eyes,
    the rank is surprisingly high at A.
    Seeing concepts seems to be one ability. The only thing that can be attempted to explain to those without this ability is the gift to see Emotions in form of color.
    Grants skills like Clairvoyance B, Presence Detection A+, Technomancy and a high Resistance against abilities targetting the senses. Latter can be circumvented by concentrating everything into overwhelming one sense only and overstimulate the ability of Shielder, using her own power against her. Overusing this ability can cause Shielder to collapse from the stress on her body and mind. Her becoming a Servant alleviated some of the negative side-effects, but the fusion with the Eye of Horus basically negated that again.

"If you really want to see something, there's nothing you can't see. You can’t see it because you’re closing your eyes on purpose."
    "You are right, Maria. Thank you. I can see now. Everything."

Eye of Ra C
    A skill denoting the user as an 'Eye of Ra'. Grants "plus" modifiers when fighting enemies of Egypt or the Sun and grants limited authority over flames similar to the effect of Mystic Eyes of Flame, incinerating what she gazes at. Latter effect is used when utilizing her Noble Phantasm.
    The 'Eye of Ra' is a role that designates someone as the protector of the King. It is the female extension of the King's will and is granted limited parts of their authorities.
    The Divine Spirit inside Shielder is not a true 'Eye of Ra' by birth, but was granted that title later on through the people and her role. The way of her creation is in essence the same as her counterpart, but Lancer got it directly from the source, while Shielder got it from the host two generations later.

"Her existance is shining so brightly. Too bright for the naked eyes to look at directly... I'm a bit scared, but I want to touch it. I want to touch her radiance."

Ghost of Siam A
    The teachings, will and moral of her Mentor crystallized as a skill. It grants Shielder plus modifiers in STR, END and AGI against opponents driven by vengeance and hate, like the Avenger Class.

"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever."

Double Summon C
    A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, permitting them to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and "modern classes" like Gunner.
    Shielder gained this skill not through her legend, but due to the fusion of the aptitudes of Vessel and Divine Spirit.
    While the Divine Spirit classifies as a Shielder, due to her role as protector of the King and the lands, the Vessel will qualify as an Assassin and is able to use her skills as well.
    (In FGO, this skill would be unused)

Noble Phantasm

Eye of Horus
    Mystic Eyes of Complete Perception, the Eye of the True King

Powerful Mystic Eyes that were once in the possession of one of the first gods of Egypt. Before Ra became 'Ra', the Sun god, he was known as Atum 'The Complete One', head of the Ennead and was represented in the Ogdoad by Amun and Amaunet, 'The Unseen Ones' and was later associated with Amun again. The Eyes of Atum were able to 'see' things invisible to others, he could see concepts and brought them into existence for the world. Similar to the modern day 'Observer Effect' and Chaldeas need to 'verify the Masters existence in Singularities', Atum did the same thing with those concepts of the world. Upon his Death, he used his powers and left behind his shell, solely tasked with traveling the world and upholding the concepts he has 'seen to life'. He also bequeathed this power to the world, signifying those who will be worthy of becoming a King, becoming Horus. Those inheriting those Eyes take on the mantle of Horus. Shielder is the exception. When the youngest Horus and Seth fought, Seth was able to tear out his rivals left eye and it fell down to the earth. It could be later restored by various gods, including Thoth, but the eye was not The Eye of Horus anymore and was left with only one. Similar to the Birth of the First Eye Wadjet, the Eye had so much divinity, that it was transformed into a goddess and became the Eye of Horus itself. This was Nekhbet, the Divine Spirit inside Canaan. Explaining it's abilities is like explaining colors to the blind. Shielder can see more than we can imagine. The Egyptians attempted to explain and represented the Eye of Horus with the 'Wadjet Fractions'.
    They attributed to the depiction of the Eye fractions (1/2, 1/4, 1/8, … 1/64) and associated them with the human senses. This should symbolize that all possible senses are within those Eyes.

Canaans extreme case of Synesthesia makes her the only vessel that can use parts of those Mystic Eyes and perhaps even furthered it's application for modern day applications.
    It allows her to increase her sensory abilities beyond normal measurements. Canaan had abilities beyond normal humans and Nekhbet was beyond normal Egyptian gods. Both of them brought despair to those who had to fight them. It allows abilities associated with senses, like Clairvoyance B, Presence Detection A+, Seeing Emotions A and skills like Pheromones, Alluring Nightingale and others related to taste, feel, smell and touch can be simulated with simple gazes at a low rank. Even a certain degree of Technomancy is possible due to the vessels ability to combine her senses and perceive the inner machinations of machines differently. The historical origin of the Eye of Horus is thought to be a reaction and counter measure of the 'Evil Eye', a malicious power that would get from an evil heart to the eyes, granting the power to cast curses by staring with bad intent. Due to the complete perception of the World, sensory abilities that would affect it, are noticed and mostly negated, therefore all, except the most powerful Mystic Eyes that have divine origins (Death Perception, Penetration, Distortion, etc.), will have no to dulled effects on Shielder.
    In case for the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, as they have their origin in a Celtic Deity, negating their effect is not possible for Shielder. That is also the reason why despite her being able to see many concepts, she can not see the Lines of Death like they do or can not utilize them.
    Using her eyes increases the Mana Drain, so she limits its use to only during combat. Her ability to perceive the world in different colors stays active, just like in her time as a normal human.

Shen Ring
    Symbol of Eternal Protection, burn away the sinners

The Weapon of choice for Shielder.
    The Shen Ring is an ancient Egyptian Hieroglyph symbolizing 'Eternal Protection'. A stylised loop in a rope, it is depicted as a circle with a tangent line. The word 'shen' itself means 'encircle'. Nekhbet was often shown holding this symbol in her talons.
    It manifests as a weapon, a bladed ring with two daggers attached to it. The handles of the daggers allow Shielder to use it in close-combat, but using it as a thrown projectile, that will return and move at will is possible too. She can also detache the daggers and fight with them, while the ring hovers besides her.
    The ring itself can change it's size at will (up to her body height in diameter) and can be used to, like the origin of the name suggests, encircle the enemy and immobilize it, but is not strong enough to cut Servants in two.
    When Shielder gets serious, like her eyes, the inner part of the ring starts glowing red and builds a powerful red force field. The ring can now be used as a strong shield, allowing protection of allies in the distance at the cost of her own.
    The red force field is an aspect of the 'Eye of Ra', which is often depicted as a red circle above the heads of the many different goddesses, that were associated with it.
    In one myth it is depicted that Horus, in this form of the Eye of Ra, chases Seth and his fleeing retinue, flanked by two flying snakes, that represent Nekhbet and Wadjet.
    This imagery was inspired by Nekhbet using her Noble Phantasm.
    As such representation of the 'Eye of Ra', Shielder can use it to look through the force field and activate her Eye of Ra skill to make use of the Mystic Eyes of Flames - like effect, while also being protected from attacks. While she can ignite non-magical things within few seconds of using her NP that way, trying to ignite beings like Servants takes time, concentration and Mana. Moving while doing it it possible, but increases the time needed. Enemies with Magic Resistance C and higher mostly negate the incinerating effects.
    The Shen Ring can act as a strong shield for attacks up to rank C, stronger attacks could pierce the force field, but the bigger she makes the ring, the less durable it becomes.

By using both her Eye of Horus NP and the True Name Release of the Shen Ring, she can overload both for a devastating effect that even the gods fear.
    Through her Eyes it is possible to see things not observable through normal means. She sees, what she describes as 'Neith's Cats Cradle' and and can ignite parts of it. We can compare it is the threads of fate binding individuals or the lines that connect concepts, but in any case, Shielder ignites it by looking through her Shen Ring and forth comes a gigantic combustion that carves it's way through the target. It looks like a gigantic snake of fire, unstoppable through physical means, as it uses something we do not perceive as it's fuel. Depending on what parts of this inexplainable something she burns, it is possible to sever certain aspects of the target.
    In mythology this Noble Phantasm is remembered as the Snake Deity Mehen, 'The Coiled One', imagined as a powerful snake that coils around Sun God Ra on his journey across the Amduat and fights the Evil Serpent Apophis. While her ability to protect is valued, it is also feared like barely anything else. This aspect is remembered as Denwen, the Fiery Serpent Dragon of Flame from Ancient Egyptian Times, that can annihilate even the gods itself.
    The power comes with a cost, overloading both her Noble Phantasms is a Last Resort Trump Card. While doing it she burns away her very Eyes and Saint Graph and will fade away afterwards.

As a passive effect, this Shen Ring Noble Phantasm grants the user and their Master the ability to completely hide their names. In ancient Egypt the Shen Ring later evolved into the cartouche, an elongated form that encircles the name of the king and protects and preserves it for all eternity. The name is an important aspect of of the Egyptian conception of the soul, it is basically a part of the whole, without it, the soul is incomplete. As long as the Ren, the Name, is remembered, this part of the soul will live on.
    Even if enough evidences about the True Name of Shielder is gathered, it is not possible to discover their real name, except Shielder allows it. Skills that reveal the name like True Name Discernment up to rank B have no way if discerning the name, skill and parameter yes, but never the identity. Rank A needs a difficult Luck Check to succeed, but it will not go unnoticed.

Quotes and Relationships

"Master, the right to decide is in the hands of those who are still alive. That is why you are in control, why we all follow you and why you are worthy of being a King. So don't get swayed by the words of your Servants, do not compromise, not even for me. The fate of the world is on your shoulders and you will continue to live in it, not them. Yet, respect them. Even if they are dead legends and kings themself, they are the giant shoulder on which you stand. But the same giant can not stand on his own shoulders. Never let the Ghosts of the Past rule the living."

"I see all kinds of things, Master. Some things I do not even understand myself yet. I see the threads of life that Neith weaved, Maria would say she is the greatest Cats Cradle player ever. I see things that will happen and things that could have happened; things that happen right now, that are not happening at all, not here; things in spaces that are in complete darkness, but shine brightly in an ocean of colors; I see my kin of the gods looking at this very place from that side of the world...and I see things in the distance that should not look at us..."

"The colors of emotions? Hmm, I can show you some examples, Master. Do you this
    Tarrare
    young boy
    there? He shines in the most intense gray I have ever seen. It is the color of Hunger. Or this
    Schehezarade
    wonderful woman
    in the corner? She glows in a strong green color. She fears a lot. And remember the
    Hessian Lobo
    wolf with the walking corpse
    we passed earlier? He emits the purest blue I have seen in a long time. It is the color of Hate. But I question if that is really true. Master, before I became a Servant I disliked the sun, because it was blue for me. It was like the sun itself hated humanity. But after my encounter with them...is blue really 'hate'?"

Ada Lovelace: "Foreigner? ... You do not seem to be of that kind and I do not understand whereto your threads lead, but I can understand your ability. Controlling the machines, it seems so effortlessly for you, when I attempt it with my abilities I am severely weakened. While you understand what you are doing, I am struggling my way through it, I feel what to do."

Cath Palug: "This Noble Phantasm...Monster, beware how you use it. The Shadow is an important aspect of the Soul, as is the Mortal Human Shell. Letting both collide in combat can cause irreperable damage in the afterlife. You can literally kill them twice at the same time."

Georgius: "My friend Maria says that 'photography is like borrowing some else's eyes'. If you willfully close your eyes to something, pictures like that let us remember what we saw in that moment and other people can understand it too. Even if they were with you in that moment, different eyes can tell different stories. It is wonderful, actually."

Hyas: “You should never give up on life, no matter how you feel. No matter how badly you want to give up.”

Alexander Scriabin: "So you have Synesthesia as well? You are not on the same level as me, but your Noble Phantasm is dangerous. If not for The Eye of Horus, I would certainly be a victim. Dare to try anything that would endanger Master and I add you to the list of Foreigners that I have to deal with."

Ziz the Divine Beast: "I consider you my conceptual superior. While my wings were said to protect Egypt, it's king and people, you protect the whole world. I see your fate is bound to two others here, perhaps we are not so different you and I."

Lore and Background

Spoiler:
    Eye of Ra and Eye of Horus

According to myth Ra was once a Pharaoh of Egypt and ruled. But when he aged the respect of his people was waning. When they started to mock him, he became angry and plucked the snake on his brow, the uraeus snake, and send it down to earth to punish them. The snake was born previously by removing his own eye to let it look for his missing children. The Eye of Ra rampaged and Ra saw the carnage, he pitied humanity and relented. He called the eye back, but the eye, now in form of a feline, was in a blood frenzy and was deaf to his words. To calm the monster and prevent the extinction of humanity, the gods and remaining men filled the fields with 7000 jugs of beer, stained with pomegrenade juice, so it looks like blood. The Eye drank all of it and intoxicated it slept for three days. Afterwards the Eye woke up calmed and humanity was safed. This myth continued on and several goddesses took on the mantle of the 'Eye of Ra' or 'Daughter of Ra'. The Eye of Ra became a title as the female extension of the Surpreme God's Will. Over time the Kings equated themself with Ra and his female consort became the respective goddess at that time. Great King Ozymandias equated his Beloved with Hathor, who held the title of Eye too, next to others like Bastet, Sekhmet, Nekhbet and Wadjet. But the mother, sister or daughter could take on the name as well.
    The Eye itself is the representation of the destructive aspect of the unrelenting Sun itself, that burns skin and earth withfierce heat and shine. It also has protective and beneficial aspects when worn as a trinket.
    The Eye of Horus is similar, yet different to the Eye of Ra. While the EoR represents the Sun, the EoH is said to be the Moon. According to myth Horus lost an eye in his fight against Seth. It was then restored with the help of other gods and the cycles of the moon is the representation of the process of destroying and restoring the Eye of Horus. Therefore it symbolizes protection, magic and healing. After the fight some myths say that the torn eye was offered to Osiris in the Afterlife so he can rule again. This great gift would later be remembered in the Egyptian rituals that would equate every gift as an Eye of Horus itself. The protective aspects of the Eye of Horus, that is in essence a 'Good Eye' was to counter the 'Evil Eye', a phenomenon known across the globe. The User of the Evil Eye can curse others with malicious gazes of hate or greed, but wearing the Eye of Horus protects from it.

The Vessel - Canaan

During a war in the Middle East, there was a small village that was completely destroyed. The lone survivor was a little girl. One soldier rescued her and trained her to become a soldier. The little girl discarded her name and became Canaan. Her mentor, Siam, taught her many things and with her ability of synesthesia, she was beyond normal human capabilities. One day Siam was killed by a woman, a former student of his and Canaan was unable to stop her. Despite his teachings to not act on revenge, she pursued it against that woman that was named Alphard. Years later she would meet a kind girl and befriended her, Maria Oosawa was her name. For years they did not see each other, but by a chance encounter they met again in Shanghai. Here a story began that revealed the nature of Canaan to Maria, her journey to accepting it and stopping the plans of the terrorist organization of Alphard.

The Divine Spirit - Nekhbet

The Vulture Goddess Nekhbet ("She of Nekheb") was a patron of Upper Egypt and was therefore often depicted with the 'Hedjet' (The White Crown of Upper Egypt), which also gave her the nickname of 'The White'. Together with her Counterpart Wadjet, who is the patron of Lower Egypt, she was one of the 'Two Ladies'. She is one of the oldest goddesses in Egypt, dating back to at least the Predynastic Period. Besides having protective aspects for the whole of Upper Egypt, she was also said to be the protector of royal children and later of all children and expecting mothers. She was often depicted with the Shen in her talons, a symbol of Protection to signify her position. Her aspect as an Eye of Ra can be seen in some depictions of her hovering above the Pharaoh when he rides into battle. Her connection to the Eye of Horus is made clearer in her Epithet such as 'The Health-bringing Eye of Horus'. That is the only reference of her birth still alive in mythology. Nothing is known how she came to be. One can only theorize that she perhaps too was credited with the creation of the world, due to her title as 'Mother of Mothers, Father of Fathers', which several deities have. The Truth is much more literal. She is the Eye of Horus that was torn out of Horus in his fight against Seth. It fell to Earth and like the birth of the First Eye of Ra, it became a goddess. As an independent part of Horus, she took on aspects of the new King Horus, before he became a King. This granted her aspects and authority of the sky and protection.
    One may say that the Eye of Horus is the sibling of the Eye of Ra. Nekhbet is a reincarnation of the Left Eye of Ra, while Wadjet is the Right Eye of Ra. While the Right Eye if the Destructive aspect of the Creator God, the Left is the Protective Aspect and the 'seeing' Eye, that would later be inherited to the next Divine Kings. The next would be the god that is known as Osiris and the one after was Horus. As such despite being unborn at that time, Nekhbet has vague memories of the day when Atum died and Ra was born.

The Birth of the Servant

After the events that were depicted in Canaan, the world decided that the role of Canaan's world line has fulfilled it's purpose and decided to prune it. When the Egyptian Pantheon noticed a disturbance in the world, only they could counteract according to the World itself, they searched for a fitting host for the one with the Eye of Horus to counter the Evil Eye. But none were compatible enough to be worthy of the powers of The Eye of Horus. So Thoth decided to make use of an artifact, that is more powerful that the gods. The Shining Pillar of their realm, the Feather of Ma'at. The Feather was the Pillar that fixed the concept of 'Time' and '
    Balance
    Order
    ' to the surface of the World. It would be used in the Afterlife to 'weigh the soul' by looking potential lives the soul has lived in the different timelines that are adjacent to this world line. If the soul was deemed evil across the timelines, it would be devoured by the beast Ammit. If the soul was balanced or good, the feather would simulate a mirror image of their previous life for them, by copying the 'best life' they had across the timelines.
    Thoth, who was know as 'The Master over Ma'at' was able to control the Pillar of Time and observed other timelines and found Canaan to be likely compatible. They reached out to her and explained what will happen to her world and that her powers are needed. Canaan agreed to help under the condition that those close to her will be taken with her. The gods agreed and used the power of Thoth, Horus and other gods to move them over and record them into the Throne. Afterwards Horus decided that Nekhbet had better compatibility with Canaan and told her that she now has to fulfill the task at hand in his stead. Despite that, their connection was not fully established at first, but one god took on the role as her new Mentor and Watched over her, until the connection with the Divine Spirit Nekhbet is fully established.

Craft Essence

"Despair"

"The world is not fair. It never was and never will be.
    Since I became a Servant I am again aware of it, more than before. Even gods are not exempt from this universal truth.
    You can become the best you can imagine, the peak of what a human, god or demon can be...but it will not be enough.
    There will come others who are born to surpass you. They will walk the same path as you and while you run as fast as you can, they will outpace you.
    You can struggle, you can curse them, but it will not change that the only thing you will see...is their back.
    They will bring nothing but 'Despair' to those at the former peak. I am one of those, at least that is what she said to me.
    Even if I am, my goal is to be different. When they chase my back and reach for it to catch up, I shall turn around and invite them with open arms, so that my back becomes the shield that protects them from the danger they are running towards.
    Instead of a wall I will be an open door, so that they can perhaps reach it.
    Am I cruel? Will they then be able to not despair? Is it more frustrating to chase a door or a wall? Do they even want to be protected?
    Even if, the world is not fair. It never was and never will be."

Editors Notes:
    Spoiler:
    I can not unsee this one after seeing the Shen Ring.
    I made this one unnecessary harder for me. I had problems finding a fitting goddess for Canaan that fits the theme I wanted to go with. Both being an Eye and having an Eye that was associated with Horus without being Horus himself was weird. Staying true to the approach I started with Franklin and Ross, having a Counter to my Foreigner, I started researching and found the adversary of the Evil Eye, the Good Eye of Horus. I wanted to do Canaan anyways and her ability fit just perfectly. Soon the Counter-Counter.
    I made a new Blog for myself basically to list all the stuff I think happened in the Egyptian Part of the Mythological Nasuverse or are relevant to the Mythology itself.
    You can check out my writing attempts as well how the Egyptian World came to be and the important stuff before the Horus vs Seth story, which only has some thematic corners so far.
    If you do not understand the Mystic Eyes, perhaps the Blog explains it better than the sheet.

What could come in the Future is to basically treat Canaan as an incomplete Pseudo-Servant at start and Watcher Ra observes her and summons his fellow Divine Spirits that travelled with him on the Sun Bargue, the Mandjet, (like Hathor, Isis, Seth, perhaps even in the form of characters form the Canaan Anime) and he helps to awake the powers she gains from merging with her Divine Spirit Nekhbet.

Last edited by DelRey; May 17th, 2021 at 05:21 PM. Reason: balancing

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn't this go in the modern fiction thread, since 428: Shibuya Scramble is from 2008?

Blog Entries
    Why tho? Pseudo-Servants with Divine Spirits like Luvia, Melloi and Hortensia exist. And Canaan is made by Nasu and is in every second Beasts Lair Banner

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Shouldn't this go in the modern fiction thread, since 428: Shibuya Scramble is from 2008?
    Nasu actually had a hand in making the anime adaptation, Canaan, so it’s considered to be part of the Nasuverse.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Ackshually

Canaan is the Story after the Shibuya Scramble (2nd Bonus chapter) and came out 2009 and was conceptualized by Nasu and Takeuchi themself
    The character design is a strong hint for that
    Last edited by DelRey; May 15th, 2021 at 06:06 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    DelRey: Whether your correct or not, you forgot to add "um" to your "actually" for extra indignance, therefore making your explanation invalid.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    DelRey: Whether your correct or not, you forgot to add "um" to your "actually" for extra indignance, therefore making your explanation invalid.
    Isn't it "well actually" as far as the stereotype goes, though?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh dammit I hoped that could stay a little longer hidden. Before i joined I researched Persian Mythology and found that funny too. Persians really value cleanliness and their ritual on treating the dead is partly touched on in my Daena sheet. The ritual with the dog was to dispel Nasu. He is imagined as a fly i believe. In the stuff i privately made for persia he and other demons are more like story bosses with cool evil NP weapons.

and did you mean Fire Girl?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:55 PM.

Blog Entries

This Is Barely Not Eroge

So, you know how I said I probably couldn't do anything with Rati? I lied.

Also, any excuse to use Cardfight!! Vanguard art is an excuse I will take.

Kama, Let Us Pollute This Place With the Sounds of Our Love!

Da Vinci: "I believe that should do it. Ritsuka, if you please."

Spirit Summoning in progress. First Ring confirmed. Second Ring confirmed. Third Ring confirmed. Modification detected. Override by Da Vinci confirmed.

*orange light cascades down from above the platform, falling like feathers, until a woman and massive bird appear*

The Woman

The Bird

Rati: "Thank Brahma! The heavens have been so lonely without my love. Master, for bringing me closer to Kama, I, Rati, will draw my sword on your enemies so long as you live."

Da Vinci: "And lo, the genius Da Vinci has brought a solution to our little problem! Parvati has practically been begging for this."

Rati: "Is dear Parvati here as well? Oh, I sense many familiar faces in this place. But I ask, Master, please bring me to Kama."

*Leonidas walks in, carrying a struggling Kama in his arms*

Leonidas: "I was told we had a solution to this troublemaker. Is this it? Ha! She is quite the beauty, one even the goddesses of my land would envy!"

Kama: "I told you, you oaf, leave me be! I'm not helping our Master add anyone to their harem, do you understand? Let me---"

*interrupted, Rati rushes over and grabs Kama, holding her tightly, while the parrot squawks happily*

Kama: "... No. Rati? How?"

Rati: "My love, no questions. Not now. Master, I will steal my love away from you now. I ask for a bit of privacy. My love has become a woman, and there are things I wish to teach her~."

Kama: "Wait, no! I'm boycotting being the god of love! You can't just let her take...

*her voice fades as Rati happily carries her away, the parrot hopping after them*

Mash: "Senpai, should we... do something?"

Da Vinci: "Absolutely not! Do you have any idea how many issues she's caused? Mash, Ritsuka, you'll learn when you get older, but when the husband starts acting up, the best one to call is always the wife."

Transferring Divine Spirit data to terminal.

Class: Saber
    True Name: Rati
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Hindu Mythology

STR: B+ END: C AGI: A
    MGI: A+ LCK: C NP: C

Personal Information
    Height: 6'
    Weight: [INFORMATION DELETED]
    Likes: Kama, carnal desires, dirty acts, the affection shared between lovers, weddings, Parvati
    Dislikes: Puritans, holding back, adulterers, having to wait for someone to reincarnate
    Natural Enemy: Chastity
    Traits: Demi-Servant, Divinity, Female, Humanoid
    Armaments: The Sword of Rati, her giant parrot

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance A: Cancels spells of A rank or lower, no matter what kind of High-Thaumaturgy is used. Rati was consort and sword of the god of love, and stood with him even through reincarnation. No sage or sorcerer of their time could separate her from her beloved Kama, not even Brahma himself.

"Cursed to turn to ash, I lost my beloved once. Could I, I would have taken his curse from him. At least in reincarnation, we meet again. I wonder how our children will feel about having two mothers?"

• Riding A: All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. However, Rati can ride the divine bird that accompanies her. He is the divine mount of both her and her lover, and while he came with her summoning, she rarely rides him into combat.

"We soared the skies above humanity once. Though we cannot anymore, I hope to take Kama to fly above this ice continent. The brisk air will make our journey all the more fun~."

• Independent Manifestation C: The super-evolution of independent action, Rati followed Kama through his death and reincarnation, and eventually became his wife again. Limited in that she can only manifest if Kama is manifested, but if her lover is around, Rati will, eventually, come to be with them.

"How many women can say they got to marry the love of their life twice? Well, no matter how many times I have to follow Kama, I will, through as many lives as it takes to share a bed with my lover again."

• Divine Core of the Love Goddess B: Rank B because of her inhabiting a body as a Psuedo-Servant, the Divine Core of Rati is a near-perfect mirror of Kama's. It has the effect of maintaining the absoluteness of the mind and the body. It mitigates almost all mental interference, prevents the body from growth, and it prevents the figure from changing no matter how many calories are intake... On the other hand, as a god of love, it is also endowed with the special characteristic of "being able to change into the form necessary for the act of loving"; at the end of the day, "transforming as one pleases" is also something that symbolizes a great degree of freedom when it comes to one's flesh and outward appearance. A skill that every woman would covet. However, under the present circumstances, it is not possible to change the figure to an extent that would leap past the vessel's framework. Rati and Kama are the perfect lovers, no matter what forms they take.

"There is nothing I wouldn't do if it would please Kama. After all, the husband's pleasure is also the wife's~."

Personal Skills:

• Akarshana Sakti A: Even in her own legends, Rati was always described as a beauty unmatched, a voluptuous enchantress that won the heart of the God of Love with a single look. Should she desire it, she can use this sensuality to charm those who watch her. With a spark of her authority, she can distract even the most chaste, no matter their gender or sex. Even a moment of distraction is often enough for her to remove their heads with her sword. Of course, the only one that ever gets to satisfy the thoughts she provokes is Kama, who she adores more than anything, other than, perhaps, their children.

"I don't think I need to say anything more, do I, Kama~?"

• Apta-Karavaala A: A personalized and specialized form of Swordsmanship. Despite being a goddess of love, her sword is far from a showpiece. She is a master of the sword arts, all for the sake of protecting her lover. She has never been without her divine sword, it forming when she did, and so, it would be unkempt of her to be unskilled.

"O' blade of separation, sword of an eternal love, shall we show them the pain of a love severed?"

• Homunculus B: The body the divine core of Rati inhabits is actually a construct of the genius of Chaldea, Da Vinci. It resembles what she calls a "Hindu Mona Lisa," though this comparison is a rough one. The reason why? According to its creator, the options for other bodies were too limited to contain a once-in-a-civilization beauty like Rati.

"It's not as if I could manifest in my full glory. I might ruin our Master's harem by doing that, and I hate the bitter taste of broken love."

Noble Phantasms:
    Rati-dhaara
    Sword of Carnal Remnants
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~4m
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1
    Description:
    The sealed power of the Sword of Rati. While inactive, her blade still cuts as a divine weapon, leaving deep wounds on even the hardiest of foes. However, Rati is a goddess of not of pure love, but of filthy, carnal love, and she can awaken her greatest power as consort and ally of Kama. She holds the blade aloft in the air, and the metal folds out like the petals of a blooming lotus. Red and pink energy drops from the tips, like sweat, hitting the ground until they turn into a poisonous mist. With a flick of her wrist, the lotus folds back into her sword, and the horrible pollution disappears, before reappearing around its target. Each droplet inside the mist is like a shard of her divine sword, and breathing it in is like having one's lungs cut apart from the inside out. The mist sticks on her target for roughly a minute, at which point, the pollution blends with the air of the world and loses the authority to be harmful, becoming little more than colorful fog that smells like after-sex. If she focuses, she can keep the mist intact in the face of the greatest storms, but otherwise, a strong enough wind can blow the mist away, causing it to dissipate and lose power early.

Kama-aakarshhanam
    She Who is Loved by Kama
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50m
    Maximum Number of Targets: Unlimited
    Description:
    The true power of Arkarshana Shakti, the use of the Noble Phantasm is her pouring the full force of her authority out onto any who can see her. Her sensuality becomes mystically compelled to be the thing that those who watch her are focused on. She can cause this power to wash over her allies harmlessly, but it does not stop the skill itself from being effective against them. Every step swings her hips, her neckline drops, and her clothes became looser by themselves, though none of this seems to affect her ability to fight. Every breath is like a hot wind, every word like that of a whispered lover, and she moves like a succubus through her enemies, beheading them one by one as they find themselves unable to scar such a desirous beauty.

Lore
    Rati, goddess of love and eternal companion of Kama, was born of the pollution Daksha sweat into the world. Though she is both goddess of that pollution and love, she is almost entirely worshipped as an auspicious goddess, and her primary domain is that of carnal desire and sexual love. Despite being a mother twice over, Rati is not a goddess of motherhood, childbirth, or even conception. She is, in Hindu mythology, the representation of the "female seed." In her creation, she was forced to see the after-effects of her husband and Vishnu's antics, which ended in Brahma cursing Kama to be turned to ash by Shiva.

She begged that he be spared, but Parvati promised that, when it came to pass, he would be reincarnated, and they would be reunited. So, she lived by his side as his ally, consort, sword, and wife, standing beside him as he drew back the bow to strike Shiva so that he didn't react with violence. In truth, it was necessary to pull him out of his contemplation and see his wife, so that they could create a son to defeat a demon who created havoc throughout the universe. Though, even her presence could not prevent Shiva from burning Kama's to ash with an angry glance, fulfilling the prophesized curse. She went mad with grief for several years before Kama was finally reincarnated.

Though she took a different body and different name, she stood by reincarnated Kama and raised him as a nanny, eventually becoming his lover, and his wife once again. She had to wait until Shiva was married and had his demon-slaying son, and so, the impatience of the grief-stricken Rati affected her husband's second life, ending with him being abandoned by his parents. It was her presence, in part, that caused Sambara to seek out her husband to prevent him from destroying him and his house in his second life. Even her enchanting, restricted by illusion, was not enough to quell his search or his rage. And so, she was forced to be the fake wife of the man who nearly killed her husband by throwing him into the sea.

Rati, in the form of Mayavati, was visited by the divine sage Narada, who told her of such. She abandoned Sambara, and with Narada's guidance, rescued her husband, who had been born as Pradyumna. She raised him, separated until he grew old enough for Narada and Mayavati to reveal the truth. The two of them informed him of their previous life, and once he was of age, he arrived at Sambara's house and fulfilled his destiny to destroy the corrupt man. They lived out their lives, and returned to heaven together, where they had two children, Harsha and Yashas, named after Joy and Grace.

However, such a happiness could not last. Kama turned bitter as, for fear of angering Shiva, he was blamed for everything. She watched her lover grow distant, until, without warning, he was taken from her. She searched the universe, before finding his spirit in the body of a mortal woman. There was a barrier she could not cross, and so she watched, yearning to be with her lover for years, until, by a miracle of Brahma, she felt her own core called to the world of living. She accepted with haste, and wasted no time in her quest to turn Kama back to the god of love that fathered the incarnation of joy. How? The only way she knew how.

NOTICE: Keep all child servants away from the room that Kama and Rati have claimed for themselves at all times.

Personality
    Rati is essentially a succubus, even if she doesn't intend to be. Her very being oozes sexuality and attractive appeal, and people report seeing her slightly different than she really is, as her divine core naturally creates an illusion of a more beautiful "her" in their eyes. Kama is the only that can see through it with ease, and it's one of the many things she loves about him/her. She seems to take the whole "Kama is a woman" thing exceptionally well - probably better than she should.

She has devoted her entire being to bringing the Kama that was first smitten her back, and dispelling the bitterness she grew in her heart from centuries of blame and disdain. Every night, and after either of them is taken away for a mission, Rati seeks, finds, and takes Kama into her embrace. As for other members of Chaldea, she is pleasant with those that share her origin, as well as any servant who appreciates love and sexuality.

Relationships
    Ritsuka Fujimaru:
    "Master, how long do you intend to make Mash wait? You should enjoy your youth together every way you can~."

Mash Kyrielight:
    "You know, if you're tired of waiting, I can help. I believe that pirate called it "speedrunning to maturity." How about it?"

Edward Teach:
    "It is mentioned that you're a master of 'waifus?' Please, educate me. Does my dear Kama count? Does she have one of those 'figurines' I've heard about?"

Shiva:
    "Lord Shiva, stop harassing my love! I don't know what you did, but every time she hears your name, Kama starts pouting again. Did you kill her again?!"

Parvati:
    "Lady Parvati, can I ask you something? Why do so many people here look like each other? It's not just you and Kama, either. It's not like I of all people need tips, I just think it's weird."

Rama:
    "Rama, I promise you this. I will cut apart this curse, somehow, and reunite you with your queen."

Sita:
    *Rati hugs Sita close* "There there, it must be so hard to not be with the one you love. I understand. I'm working on it. This goddess will not rest until you can share a bed once more."

Ganesha:
    "Is... is everyone here a girl? I'm not complaining, I just don't understand. You're adorable, but can someone explain why?"

Kama:
    "Mmm~. No matter your form, my eyes can't help but scan you. I'm like a hungry animal. Come, Kama, let's go back to our den~."

Musashi:
    "If you really want to train your concentration, I can certainly lend a hand. Kama tells me that I'm a wonderful distraction~."

Artoria Pendragon (Saber):
    "Wielder of the Sword of Gaia! I have a question. You had a daughter with another woman, right? Tell me how. Why do you look so angry? I promise I won't tell anyone, I just want to know for, uh, research."

Mordred Pendragon (Saber):
    "You shouldn't hide your stunning beauty, Mordred. You could win the heart of any lady or gentleman you like. Who cares what your father wants? I'll show you how~."

Abigail Williams:
    "Using a body of an adulterer? Is that just to piss me off, or is that part of your "plan" too, Demon from beyond the stars?"

Calogrenat (Saber):
    "I find you fascinating. How do you even maintain your connection with the world? I couldn't break the barrier until Da Vinci made this body for me."

Gabriel (Lancer):
    "Oh, you're from the Abrahamic religions! Wow. I guess you're what they call an angelic beauty? Well, if you want any help nabbing the men that suit your taste, let me know. I can always "borrow" one of my husband's arrows~."

Hyacinthus (Archer):
    "I pity you, child of Gaia. You're a shining example of why the love Kama and I embody is the best kind of love. In the end, everyone wins, and neither of us end up cursed."

Matthew Hopkins (Assassin):
    "How anyone like you came to this place is beyond me. You wouldn't appreciate love if it stabbed you through the heart."

Amur Timur (Foreigner):
    "You killed so many of our believers, and now you hide behind the power of a false god? Sword of Islam, I will show you the Sword of Rati, and just like your precious towers, you will fall."

Creator's Notes
    Seriously, I don't know how I managed to keep this from being completely M-rated. Rati is raunchy as any goddess can get. But that's part of the fun, I suppose. Anyway, as usual, I hope you all enjoyed, and any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 16th, 2021 at 05:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Nasu actually had a hand in making the anime adaptation, Canaan, so it’s considered to be part of the Nasuverse.
    It's still a spin-off of a completely different franchise. Being part of the verse is not about sharing a writer, it's about sharing the mechanics of the verse.

Blog Entries
    @DelRey

I somehow found this sheet more difficult to read than the massive wall that was the other one. I think it's because of all the moving parts. There's something like three or four gods fused into one ability. She feels like she'd be a six-star servant, if that makes any sense. She's got so much stuff, from an arguably better version of Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to being a Shielder/Assassin to having another set of Rainbow Mystic Eyes. I like the lore, but it's a lot for one sheet. A lot.

That aside, it's an interesting take, and Canaan could have been brought to Chaldea through the same nonsense that made Ryougi a Psuedo-Servant despite the Moon Cell making her future impossible. I don't really see why, other than her synesthesia, she'd be connected to Nekhbet of all gods, but the mutation of the Eye of Horus is done well enough that it makes sense without being outside the realm of possibility.

EDIT: I feel the phrase "an arguably better Mystic Eyes of Death Perception" is not one that should ever be uttered. Like, at least with those eyes, you can try and dodge the knife.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 16th, 2021 at 12:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Canaan/Nekhbet: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO is this bait? For I know quite a bit about the strange byways of Egyptian myth, but absolutely none about this... comic? anime adaptation? eh? weh? In any case, I really wanna like it, the lore practically demands that I like it, but I need to see what is yet to be seen, hm? It would be injustice to this synaesthete not to try and see through her eyes, otherwise.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:55 PM.