Page 139 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3989129134137138139140141144149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Does anyone know the skill Dread Visage? I've seen it used for servant sheets and want to know the description, if I could use it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Does anyone know the skill Dread Visage? I've seen it used for servant sheets and want to know the description, if I could use it.
    As far as i know similar but different then Charisma it lets the servant exuda a Terror and fear inducing Aura similar to the "Killer Aura " of some Animes if that can help you Vance ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    As far as i know similar but different then Charisma it lets the servant exuda a Terror and fear inducing Aura similar to the "Killer Aura " of some Animes if that can help you Vance ?
    Yeah, it did. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Royd, who I believe made it, describes it as "The ability to inspire fear in others through one's form and manner."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Royd, who I believe made it, describes it as "The ability to inspire fear in others through one's form and manner."
    Little Question have you got my last message Morg ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Yeah. Just been focusing on other things. Lot to respond to in that, so it'll take a chunk of time when I do.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    back home, finally time to read stuff here and in the contest

Maricourt: Okay I guess. Idk, cant put my finger on it, but the usual "BenEl-factor" is missing. But I do like NP ideas that stay in that format after her death. interesting story potentials

Dante: interesting to see someone tackle the illusive class of Voyager and even adds other names who qualify. Interesting concept. Perhaps Voyager and Watcher can be seen as a pair of classes. Watcher watches the journey of the Master, while the Voyager is watched by the Master. At least I'd like to see that now. To complete the triangle, perhaps there is a vague class that tells the stories of those who should qualify as heroes, but their deeds were never truly observed and they need to be found again. Something that fits my suggested theme. Idk, I have yet to come up with a solid Class idea myself, but perhaps someone more creative can do that.

Percival: I like how you took the concept of his name and made it his strength with Vitrification. I had to look up this skill, because the name is so weird. I see some imagery of 'becoming glass' and hiding ones presence like Sasaki does, but man, what a weird word to use it for.

Kamapua'a: perfect FC for this sheet, bravo. Poor guy, I hope he never meets BB Summer, their interactions would be interesting tho. And I like Mana Burst (Life), getting hit by him has to be a Golden Experience.

Nottingham: You took Three Houses Music, which makes every sheet a lot better. Currently at the Charisma skill and I think a Charisma rank E- would actually do the job as well, comparing it to the "Charisma" of our Saberface Alters. And I like the use of Demonic Defender for him.
    Now i read it all. This sheet right there is pretty great with the "BnEl-factor" in it. The concept behind him is really well thought out, i love it. It reminds me of the Francis Drake version in the Agartha Singularity. I think the idea of 'summoning a Phantom in form of another Servant' is really intriguing to me and I hope to someday find such a connection to explore it myself. The last NP being basically an extension of the Demonic Defender skill and his incompetence as a ruler is a great imagery.
    Like your Servant count now. Nice.

Boleyn: Dude, please make a blog post explaining all your class ideas for future references, they are so well thought out. I mean you slapped the "three Judge Classes" in there and I wonder what they are. Ruler, Watcher and...? Aside from the cool sheet design, it is a cool idea you have here and her last NP is a twisted ability for her, damn. That alone couldve qualified in the Horror contest a while ago. Crazy Love is scary af too.
    Regarding the Sinner Class, i get what Morg is saying. But for me most Extra Classes are Over-Classes, adding more of a title to them. Tho admittedly it doesnt always work like i think it would. The concept behind sinner class is cool and definitely oriented towards fanmade HGW, but I think I'd like to see them as similar to Tiamats Mud blackening Ushiwaka - Taking a Servant with a clear original Class Container and warping it into the 'Sinner' to serve the designated purpose.

And I see what I say is negligible anyways because I did not read your comment about the story you build. Looking forward to the story you build as the creator of my beloved Sg/LB threat.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Kamapua'a: perfect FC for this sheet, bravo. Poor guy, I hope he never meets BB Summer, their interactions would be interesting tho. And I like Mana Burst (Life), getting hit by him has to be a Golden Experience.
    I actually considered including a mention of how using that Skill on living targets could result in the target being overloaded with life so their senses lag behind, but figured that'd be too blatant a reference. It definitely was an inspiration though. And thanks for the feedback man!

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Percival: I like how you took the concept of his name and made it his strength with Vitrification. I had to look up this skill, because the name is so weird. I see some imagery of 'becoming glass' and hiding ones presence like Sasaki does, but man, what a weird word to use it for.
    ???

Not sure I understand, but you're probably giving me too much credit either way. I appreciate the comment regardless.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries

Happy Late Easter and April Fools. Here Speed runned Servant inspired by my own words and BnEl15's comment. Enjoy.

"In Germany and among the Pennsylvania Germans toy rabbits or hares made of canton flannel stuffed with cotton are given as gifts on Easter morning. The children are told that this Osh’ter has laid the Easter eggs."
    - journal American Notes and Queries, 8 June 1889 issue

"Osh'ter? OSH'TER?! Are you serious? That is not how it is supposed to be spelled! Okay I never LAID the eggs, but still!"

"What means the term Easter itself? It is not a Christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven, whose name, as pronounced by the people of Ninevah, was evidently identical with that now in common use in this country. This name as found by Layard on the Assyrian monuments, is Ishtar."
    - The Two Babylons, 1853

"FINALLY someone who gets it!"

"Anyways, what's hoppin', Master?"

Alter-Ego of Easter Eggs!

Alternative Classes: Archer
    True Name: 'Eostre', Gefn / Freyja, Ishtar
    AKA: Ostara
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Germanic Regions

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B

Height: 159cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Dislikes: those who do not like what she likes
    Talent: celebrating Easter, bad Easter Jokes
    Natural Enemy: Winter
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: 'Svini', Maana (modified to a slingshot)
    Catalyst: Easter Eggs

Class Skills

Divine Core of the Goddess A
    Comprised of two prominent goddesses of different realms, the rank is naturally high.

Alter-Ego's Core is made up of two Saint Graphs associated with the hollow Origin of the goddess 'Ostara'. One belongs to the goddess Freyja, but more precise her bunrei Gefn. The Norse goddess has her domain in the concepts of love, beauty, fertility, sex, war, gold, and magic, but her bunrei is the one "who gives (prosperity or happiness)". Which takes parts of her authority of beauty, fertility and gold.
    She provided the immediate origin of the goddess, which was misunderstood by an English monk in the 8th century and in turn birthed the concept of the goddess Eostre.
    The second part belongs to Ishtar, the ancient Mesopotamian goddess associated with love, beauty, sex, war, justice and political power. Her dwelling is, much to Freyja's dismay, rather recent and more prominent in the nature of manifestation. Mid 19th century a political pamphlet, criticizing the Catholic Church claimed the origin of 'Easter' is 'Ishtar' without etymological basis. While the linguistic foundation was non-existent and was promptly rejected by experts, this claim had impact in popular culture and somewhat stayed in the minds of people. Sadly enough to record her partly into the hollow Graph of 'Eostre'. In this manifestation,
    Gefn
    Freyja
    again, is not the main part of a Servant.

Riding D++
    Alter-Ego can control smaller creatures like hares, cats, birds and even animals like boars with above average skill. The rank is quasi-higher because she can control the small Divine Beast Hildisvini, a boar that usually accompanies Freyja, but is now dragged around by Ishtar. Hildisvini is forced to wear bunny ears and is carried around like a small dog in a bag around her shoulders. He is…not happy.

Independent Action B+
    'The Easter Bunny works all year round, hiding the precious eggs! Who says she needs a Master for that?!"

Personal Skills

Mana Burst (Jump) C
    Associated with the Easter Bunny, it is only natural for the Goddess of Easter to possess this skill.

Alter-Ego can jump around fast and precisely, accompanied by a "Boing" each time she does. Despite her ability to make use of the Noble Phantasm of Freyja, the Cloak of Falcon Feathers, she prefers that method of transport to keep up the 'Spirit of Easter'! She basically seals away the Noble Phantasms.

"This festival is really jumping! Get it? Jumping?"

Mana Burst (Easter Eggs) A+
    A Skill that increases attack power by adding one's excessive magic energy to the weapon; in this case, it is …Eggs?!
    Originally, Ishtar’s divine power was free and unrestricted - mostly almighty. But, maybe as an influence of her possessed vessel and her altered Saint Graph, for some reason, she is now unable to store her magic energy on anything other than eggs?. A powerful Mana Burst Skill, but because the process of charging the eggs before firing is necessary, it is quite hard to put it to good use. Good thing she prepared all-year long and hid charged and colorful eggs all around the world to use them for combat. Not that she expected to fight mind you! The eggs are not real eggs, but just look alikes, made from the tears of Freyja, again being forced into a Servant as a secondary aspect. Because the red-gold tears of the Norse Goddess are basically Gems, this skill is just fusion of the Mana Burst (Gems) and Crimson Gold skill…but more 'easter-ly'.

Manifestation of Easter A
    Is the fearsome charismatic nature of a goddess of Easter, a power to charm others into joining the festivity!
    A happy ability that entices people to join the Easter festivity. Outside of that it would be equal to Charisma at rank B.

"Lets hop into the fray! I mean festival!"

Noble Phantasm

Hildisvini
    Battle Swine...EHH BUNNY of Easter

Not all are happy during the Easter Festivity, but don't tell her! Hildisvini, or now nicknamed 'Svini', hates being used as a mere cheap mascot for a woman that overshadows his beloved goddess Freyja in form of Gefn. While he can't hurt her, without hurting Freyja, he barely endures his anger. But when Alter-Ego activates his True Name, he can finally let loose. All the pent up anger basically made the
    Bunny
    Boar
    into an Avenger Class Divine Beast, complete with Oblivion Correction and Self-Replenishment (Mana) EX (he wont forget his grudge, because the reason of his grudge is happening right now and can't accomplish revenge, because he simply can not hurt the body that houses his goddess) and a low rank in Avenger, that turns the embarassment of his looks and the ridicule of others towards him into his strength. Riding on him when Svini rampages across the battlefield, Alter-Ego shoots her Egg projectiles with her modified Boat of Heaven Maanna, now in form of a slingshot, in a wild frenzy.
    To stop Svini it would basically need a Command Spell, but a simple "Enough." with the voice of Freyja is enough too to make him begrudgingly stop. He then turns towards Alter-Ego with a defeated, sad look as she fixes the crooked bunny ears on his head.

"Hold still! Sooo... Now you look fine again. Don't worry. We just say the stains are carrot juice…pretty red carrot juice, but still!"

Quotes and Relationships

"Celebrating Easter with Chaldea is such a Hoppy Occasion, don't you think? ... Did you not get the joke? Hoppy like...oh you did get it...you are not a funny bunny, do you know that?!"

Fergus mac Roich: "No you can't hide your 'eggs' in me. Go away or I crack them instead!"

Blackbeard: " … Nice try, no actually, bad try. Your 'eggs' stay blue. Stay away from me. Oh and just by the way, between us. My authority over fertility…yes let's just say I can make you even hornier, if that is even possible, but 'fertile' only next Easter Festival. Then you will know what 'blue eggs' really are, okay?"

"Hey Master, do you like my outfit for the festival? I actually show less skin than usual, hehe. You're blushing, aren't you? Perhaps it's the warmth of spring that's coloring your cheeks...
    Or maybe it's something else, hehe. Don't worry, I am not mad! ...
    I swear if you now ruin the mood with a horrible pickup line like the previous two idiots I will take have your head, paint it with many colors and hide it so Mash can find it under her bed... Oh wow that ruined the mood! Sorry, I hang out with the new Foreigner guy too much! As a way to say sorry here one of my prettiest eggs! Hop, hop and away! *strikes super hero pose and jumps away, only slightly blushing* "

Alice and Penn, Maria The Ripper, Xmas Jeanne, Amadeus (Lily) : "Of course you all can join in the Egg Hunt! Come on, let's go you all, have fun!"

Sitonai: " *sigh* To experience something like that again, even if I am just a Bunrei..."

Thrud : "Oh no, I can not face her like that...."

Unsinkable Sam : "Oh you poor, sweet thing. Did my parent play this cruel joke to a little creature like you? Or that other part inside you? Please, if you wish, let me offer you to become one of my cats when this whole ordeal is over. I dont drive around anymore, so we can just idle around in the warm sunlight of the Reverse Side! But before that, let's enjoy the Egg Hunt, shall we?"

Scathach in Bunny costume: *Both are stunned*

Description

Ostara or Eostre is supposed to be a West-Germanic Goddess of Spring and Dawn. Not much is attested about her, but it is said that she brought the lights of the sky at dawn together with her hares, She was first attested in the 8th century by Bede, a monk, who said that in her honor feasts were held, but that custom was replaced with the Christian Pascha to celebrate Jesus.
    History has it's ways to corrupt certain aspects of gods through names being misheard, misspelled or mistranslated. How the name of Eostre, that would later become the namesake of the modern Easter Festival, came to be is not known. But the original goddess that was honored with the feast was the regional representation of the goddess Freyja, in her bunrei form of Gefn, representing Spring as the goddess that brings happiness and prosperity through fertile lands and hightened fecundity in animals and humans.
    The hares carrying the lights were actually the cats of Freyja, but cats and hares share the same plains, so some may have mistook them for each other in the distance. The red light of dawn actually the light reflecting from her Crimson Tears she wept each night, missing her husband.
    Retroactively that anecdote could be one of the reasons why Ishtar got associated with Eostre, due to her being the representation of Venus, that always had a strong connection with the Dawn.
    The association of the Mesopotamian Goddess and the Germanic deity happened 1853 with the pamphlet 'The Two Babylons', which claimed the word 'Easter' had it's roots in 'Ishtar'. Of course that is wrong, but the human subconscious works in weird ways. Especially in recent times that association has gotten stronger through the use of 'Memes', some kind of Mystic Codes able to influence Alaya with a speed unprecedented. Chaldea still trys to understand that phenomenon.
    Anyways, the 'entertaining' origin of Eostre - Ishtar - is more prevalent than the true origin -
    Gefn
    Freyja
    - and so Ishtar was made the main entity in the Servant Container.
    Now both work kinda together to present a fun Easter Festival. Both share similar authorities, but their shared aspect of 'sex' is something they dispute about. Freyja was accused by Loki to have slept with a bunch of divine beings in their realm, but she denied that vehemently, due to only loving the ever traveling Otr. Ishtar teases her by saying she should be more honest about it, especially nowadays as society is more accepting of 'women like her'. When Freyja counters and asks about her love life, she gets flustered instantly. Their discussions can be viewed by a feverish exchange of words of Ishtar with no one, answering to questions only she can hear. Svini can be seen dangling sadly from her waist, just waiting to be released from his suffering.

After one such heated discussion between them...

"Okay, you know what, if you really hate it that much, then just go!"
    "You know I can't! If i go, we dematerialize and the festival is without a leader! All the eggs disappear and all participants are left with nothing!"
    "Ugghhh I know, okay please don't go. We figure something out. I can't let a fun festival go up in smoke. Ereshkigal would be disappointed...Don't dare tell her I did that for her!"
    "Is that blond girl that looks like you your sister?"
    "Well, yes, but we share a host, so we are basically twins."
    "Huh...I have a plan that solves our issue without endangering the festival."
    "Oh really? How?"
    "So we use my established concept of 'sharing another body with another goddess' and use it to tinker with the formula that allows you to create a bunrei, which you could not use before because of our shared body? That seems kinda smart, I am surprised."
    "Thank you. Let's do this...."
    "I guess this was a success!"
    "Indeed it is! Come let us surprise Master and go our separate ways for the remainder of the festival."
    "No wait, please come with me, I want to see the face of Ereshkigal when she sees you!"
    "I guess those few moments will not anger us anymore..."

Editors Notes:
    Stop the time, while typing this it is exactly 4h after I posted that I work on something in the contest thread, This basically wrote itself in terms of skills, the rest took me a while. New record in Servant creating for me, even if it was just a joke, I like that the lore background is somewhat consistent. It was fun to do! I wonder how well it wouldve fared in the contest if I were allowed to participate this month.
    And i knew those faceclaims had exist in this filthy place called internet. Now I am not sure if i am willing to escape the rabbit hole I found them in. Now after checking for spelling mistakes in my sleep deprived state i shall release this monster into the world and go to sleep.

Last edited by DelRey; September 3rd, 2021 at 08:10 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The madlad actually did it, and it's every bit as glorious as I ecpected it to be, if not more. I mean she's a good joke Servant, but her Skills and NP are well thought out, and you clearly spent quite a lot of research on her. All in all, impressive sheet for something you finished in 4 hours.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 6th, 2021 at 10:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    of course art like that exists

Fate fans need a good bonk

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance (tagged for size)

True Name: Ladislaus I

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Ruler

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- A
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- B++

Personality
    Piety, justice and honor are all traits admired in human beings--- that Saber himself fulfills with aplomb. A quiet and dignified man, he seems to exude an aura of subdued self-confidence and composure. Saber is compassionate and cares deeply for all his "subjects", which in modern times he extends to all Hungarians and Christians as well as any who strive to follow the path of knighthood he laid down.

When fighting he sheds his unassuming demeanor to show a far more boisterous personality worthy of a "warrior-saint". Saber revels at the chance to push his limits in battle, firmly believing that God will grant him victory no matter what opponent he faces. The only downside is that Saber can get a bit carried away when like this, so he may misunderstand the situation or attack "enemies" that aren't actually a threat. As such it's best if Saber has a more even-tempered Master he trusts who can rein him in when he loses himself in the throes of righteous battle.

Saber finds this side of himself somewhat embarrassing for a pious saint, but believes he willingly accepted that "sin" to ensure his country and people were safe from harm. After all, he is not just a saint, but also a warrior-king. On the other hand, he somewhat admires heroes who were able to resolve conflict and protect their people without bloodshed- finding himself a little jealous of them for taking a path he was incapable of.

In his free time Saber enjoys spending time in nature and the company of animals, finding it a relaxing activity to help wind down from all the stresses of being king. One can often witness the saint-king with his huge shoulders bowed in tranquility, listening to the chirping of birds while a squirrel nuzzles up into his palm.

Likes: God, his people, to commune with animals, honorable battle
    Dislikes: "heathens", unnecessary bloodshed
    Talent: everything needed for an "ideal king"
    Natural Enemy: his cousin Solomon

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells A-rank and lower are nullified. With this level of defense against sorcery the Servant is virtually untouchable to modern Magi, and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to term them a "Magus Killer". Saber's boundless faith along with the innately high resistance of his Class Container have combined to furnish him a superb rank in this Skill.

Riding- A
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank all mundane mounts can be handled at a high degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Having anecdotes extolling his prowess on horseback and well-liked by all manner of animals, Saber obtains a great rank.

Personal Skills:

Rejection Of Earthly Crown- C
    According to some legends Saber refused to be crowned upon becoming king for he swore allegiance to the crown in heaven above any on earth. That anecdote allows Saber to shut out the Skills of other Servants deriving from worldly authority (such as Charisma, Golden Rule, Imperial Privilege, etc) at rank C or lower. Can be nullified if the holder possesses Divinity (or a similar one like Saint and Protection Of The Faith) at a rank equal or greater to this Skill's own.

Holy Knight Emperor- B
    A Skill bestowed to one who lead a country and holy knights while also being revered as a saint in the flesh. Provides a tremendous Charisma, improved attacks against the demonic, improved defenses against Divinity, aptitude for weapons of the holy attribute and others.

Extolled as an incarnation of Hungarian chivalry in his era, Saber set himself apart not only by his prowess as a leader and in battle but also his boundless piety and virtues. As such he obtains this Skill.

Medical Techniques- C+
    Measures one's proficiency in the medicinal arts. The effectiveness of this Skill isn't based on how one's techniques compare to modern standards, but by those of the age the Servant lived. When Hungary was ravaged by plague, Saber beseeched God for an answer to relieve his people's plight. God replied and instructed Saber to shoot an arrow randomly in the air. Whatever it landed on would turn out to be a cure for the plague.

As it happened the arrow pierced a sprig of gentian, which was found to have miraculous curative powers. Gentian is still known as "St. Ladislaus' Herb" to this day thanks to that anecdote. Based on this, and his veneration as a patron saint of curing pestilences, Saber has a decent ability to identify herbs with use in healing and utilize them effectively. Would be sublimated into a Noble Phantasm if he were summoned in the Archer Class.

Revelation (Animals)- C
    A hybrid of Revelation and Animal Dialogue reflecting one's ability to "hear the voice of the heavens" through animals and take optimal action. Saber was known to have received omens of the future through various animals that guided his actions. Once when wondering where to build a church to the Virgin Mary he was inspired by the sign of a red stag appearing before him. In another account a pure white ermine leaped onto Saber's spear and breast to herald his victory over his rogue cousin Solomon.

In the Grail War animals will occasionally communicate with Saber, whispering him advice and prophecies of the future. While their guidance may be cryptic at best Saber seems to invariably understand what they're trying to tell him. Or perhaps he just enjoys the company.

Noble Phantasms
    Torda Napozását
    My Lord, Deliver One Who Has Fought For You To Safety

Type: Anti-Fortress

When backed against a mountain by the opposing Cuman army Saber called on God to open a path for he and his men to escape. God heeded the saintly king's request and the mountain itself cleft open before Saber, astonishing the heathens and granting his army safe passage. That anecdote is believed to originate the Gorge of Torda, a geographic formation that exists in Hungary to this day. As a Noble Phantasm this miracle- originally enacted by the shining hand of God- has been translated into Saber's blade, endowing it with the power to part the very earth.

Upon invoking its true name and swinging the sword, a fissure is created along the path of Saber's slash. The distance and depth covered by the fissure scales based on how much Mana Saber put into his swing. At this Noble Phantasm's full release Saber can recreate his feat of splitting a mountain in twain and plunge his foes into an abyss that swallows up everything. Thankfully the saint-king is wise enough to constrain its true power most of the time to avoid collateral damage to innocents. Only against an enemy that threatens the Grail War as a whole will he willingly unleash it without restraint.

Patrocinium Mirantibus
    Wonder Of The Returning King

Type: Support

A crystallization of the legend where Saber came back from the dead to join his countrymen in one last battle against the Mongol hordes. This is a unique Noble Phantasm that offers no effect has long as Saber lives. Instead, it activates automatically when he is slain. Instead of returning to the Throne his soul lingers in the Grail until the War's completion, observing but unable to affect anything. If anyone (whether they be human or another Servant) prays for Saber's aid this Noble Phantasm's active effect triggers, immediately re-instantiating Saber in the World.

Appearing even larger than he was in life and enveloped in a shining heavenly light, he is an embodiment of the people's image of the "returning king" who will surely arrive to save them in their time of greatest need. In this state Saber gains a rank-up to all his stats and the Skill Battle Continuation at rank A, symbolizing his will to go beyond death for the sake of his people. However, after one day passes Saber will fade away for good, dissolving in wisps of golden light as he at last returns to the Throne.

As such this Noble Phantasm is not a second chance of obtaining the Grail, but merely for Saber to protect those he holds dear. It is the greatest miracle of the saint-king who wished not for wealth or power but only to fight alongside his subjects one final time.

Blog Entries
    Eostre: Pretty cute sheet. Never heard of that origin of Easter before. I like the imagery of her stuffing bunny-ears on Hildisvini and forcibly drafting it into a "mascot" role. By the way, any feedback on Ladislaus?

Blog Entries
    I really like the faceclaim. I hope the FGO servant with the big cross weapon that was teasered will be epic as well.
    All the skills are fitting well for the presented Lore and until i read the first NP I was wondering why he would be a Saber. The NP justifies it well and I am a sucker for those "concepts that represent a weapon" like Romulus Arms or Xmas Karnas Fists and stuff. I will do that as well in one of my next sheets.
    Still he feels more Ruler to me, despite that. His ability to come back is a cool tool for a HGW where was somehow killed too early and he returns to fulfill his job. I can imagine him having a plus modifier on the True Name Disc skill, because he can let animals spy on them and stuff.
    I hope the Archer NP means he can shoot allied with 'an arrow to the knee' to heal them up like the anecdote could suggest.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I really like the faceclaim. I hope the FGO servant with the big cross weapon that was teasered will be epic as well.
    All the skills are fitting well for the presented Lore and until i read the first NP I was wondering why he would be a Saber. The NP justifies it well and I am a sucker for those "concepts that represent a weapon" like Romulus Arms or Xmas Karnas Fists and stuff. I will do that as well in one of my next sheets.
    Still he feels more Ruler to me, despite that. His ability to come back is a cool tool for a HGW where was somehow killed too early and he returns to fulfill his job. I can imagine him having a plus modifier on the True Name Disc skill, because he can let animals spy on them and stuff.
    I hope the Archer NP means he can shoot allied with 'an arrow to the knee' to heal them up like the anecdote could suggest.
    Legends vary between the cleaving of the mountain being something he did with his sword or just by God, so I split (ha) the difference. He does feel a bit more like a Ruler than a Saber, but I like the part where even though he's theoretically fighting to obtain the Grail his second NP totally defeats that purpose and lets him come back just to help his allies. I feel some of that impact would be lost if he were a Ruler. And yeah, his main NP as Archer would be arrows of Gentian that heal whoever's shot with them, a la Apollo's healing arrows from Greek Mythology (only from a Christian instead of Pagan origin). Limited by the fact that he only has a certain number of them and so they have to be used carefully (vanishing after use). And thanks for the feedback DelRey!

So, I might have missed something, but I've seen a couple of Servants with classes that aren't exactly "normal" classes—Gatekeeper, Leader, Faker, etc. I feel like I've seen a description of one of them before, but I can't remember where I found it, and searching for them on the forum didn't really help. Does anyone know where to find them?

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, is there a place with descriptions for other classes, too? I mean, I know there's the TYPE-MOON Wiki, but I don't really know if there are rules or trends here that aren't reflected in the Wiki's descriptions of them.
    Last edited by AuraPhoenix1500; April 9th, 2021 at 04:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraPhoenix1500 View Post
    So, I might have missed something, but I've seen a couple of Servants with classes that aren't exactly "normal" classes—Gatekeeper, Leader, Faker, etc. I feel like I've seen a description of one of them before, but I can't remember where I found it, and searching for them on the forum didn't really help. Does anyone know where to find them?

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, is there a place with descriptions for other classes, too? I mean, I know there's the TYPE-MOON Wiki, but I don't really know if there are rules or trends here that aren't reflected in the Wiki's descriptions of them.
    For one thing, some of those (like Leader) are fanmade Classes that there's no "official" description for. Gatekeeper is the Class that was originally intended for Gilgamesh but there's canon description on what its qualifications are. Faker is an "imitation" Class created by the main villain of Case Files and used to summon counterparts and body-doubles as Heroic Spirits. Does that help answer your question?

Blog Entries

Queen of Iron Thorns

True Name
    Allignment
    Class
    Alternative Classes
    Iron Apega
    True Neutral
    Lover
    Assassin, Berserker.

Height
    2.0m
    Weight
    110kg
    Region
    Greece
    Source
    Historical Fact
    Dislikes
    Cleaning up

Parameters
    STR
    END
    AGI
    MAG
    LCK
    NP
    A
    A
    D
    E
    D
    C+

Background
    There once was a King called Nabis.

A cruel king, he would extort money from those who would refuse to pay taxes with sadistic delight only matched by that of his queen, Apega.

Records say that the two were truly the perfect match for each other and that while Apega would heap humiliation after humiliation upon the women of rebellious families, Nabis would punish the men by tricking them into ‘dealing with his wife’ which was in fact a construct of cold iron and wicked spikes supposedly made on the Queen’s image.

She was beautiful. The most beautiful woman Nabis could envision.

An instrument of violence soaked on the blood of countless victims.

That was the Apega of Nabis.

However, what very few know is that both wife and construct weren’t split beings but a single entity. After all, who would believe that a man like Nabis could love his instrument of torture so intensely that it would create life of its own. That a construct, and a particularly well made one at that, could attain sentience as was the case with Galatea.

Unfortunately, Nabis’ love was as twisted as his hate.

And he dearly loved dear Apega.

How could he not? A statue made with the image of the perfect woman. An instrument of retribution upon his rebellious subjects. The cold machine of suffering was everything Nabis could have wanted. So it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that the statue would eventually gain life of its own.

And that it would express its love in the only way it knew how.

So that fateful night while Nabis slept, the maiden of iron spikes visited him. Overcome with the joy of meeting the one who showered her with so much love and adoration. There must have been a way to repay him for creating her. For giving her life.

And then it occurred to her.

Her favorite thing in the world.

The one thing she was made to excel at by her creator.

Hugging.

So it was with a blissful smile and eyes shining with love that Iron Apega pulled her loved one into a tight embrace. And as her gears shifted and turned, the damsel in love knew her dream had become a reality, for she felt the warmth of his body drain and seep through the cracks of her skin.

Later on, others would claim responsibility for Nabis’ death, claiming that others lied when speaking of the man’s ultimate fate.

That he was found on the arms of his own torture instrument.

A beautiful maiden of iron.

With a radiant smile.

Personality
    While an instrument of cruel torture, Apega could not act farther away from what is expected.
    To her, causing pain to others for the sake of her loved one is a way of demonstrating her affection, akin to presenting physical and irrefutable proof of her love to her creator.

This warped view of what Love is leads Apega to commit more and more atrocities in the name of showing her love.

She is wholly unaware of her twisted nature, finding it strange that others cannot demonstrate love so readily. Pitying them for not having someone show them what true love was and how to express it. Apega otherwise behaves in a queenly manner befitting her position as Nabis’ Wife.

However, in Nabis’ absence, Apega will seek for a new lover to dedicate herself towards. Someone who will love her properly and allow her to love them as she’d been created to do.

With a passionate embrace of cold iron and warm blood.

Class Skills

Lover

A
    Apega only ever loved one man. And that love was powerful enough to grant her life. A phenomenon not often seen.

Beloved

E-
    Apega did not inspire love, instead her purpose was to entice Nabis’ victims and instill fear in all others. As an instrument of sadistic torture, Apega only ever received genuine love from its creator, Nabis, which eventually lead to his own death.

Personal Skills

Sadism

C
    While not a true sadist, Apega is only able to express her affection towards a loved one by hurting others for them. Or failing them hurting her lovers in ways she knows ‘they’d appreciate’.
    Mechanized Murder

A+
    A skill depicting the various instruments of pain installed within Apega by Nabis. They are more akin to oversized torture tools than real weapons, but can be deployed as such when self-defense is needed.

Vampirism

C
    While not capable of ingesting and absorbing nutrients as a regular human, Apega absorbs iron and mana through the blood of her victims. Using that same blood to repair her body should it be damaged.

Noble Phantasms
    Iron Apega: Phantom Maiden in Love
    Anti-Unit
    C++

Apega’s act of hugging Nabis’ victims.

As well as the origin of what would become the Iron Maiden.

Both crystalized as the act of extending countless spikes from Apega’s body as her arms encircle her target, trapping them into an embrace of solid iron as thousands of sharp blade pierce through the victim’s body like needles. The effectiveness of this Noble Phantasm rises a rank if the target is a male.

And it rises further if Apega feels love for them.

In this way it could be described as the ultimate expression of Apega’s love for her creator, as well as her original function as an instrument of torture given life. A paradox which leads those who Apega loves to die on her arms.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Arthurian Mythos
    "Oh my, it seems I've been summoned by quite the peculiar Master. That look in your eyes... There's no doubt about it! You are most certainly a hero! Yes, yes, this will be a promising experience! Take a seat, we have so many things to talk about! Perhaps we can start with- Ah, where are my manners? It seems I've gotten ahead of myself again, my sincerest apologies. A-Ahem, let me introduce myself properly! My True Name is Sir Thomas Malory, of the Caster-Class. I consider myself a simple wordsmith, but if my services could serve a good cause like yours, feel free to call on me anytime."

Source

"The people will always need their heroes, Master. A beacon of hope to show them that it's alright to dream, to fight, even when faced against impossible odds. That fact was true back in Arthur's day, and it remains true today. So stand up. Fight for all those who believe in you. Don't ever betray that hope they placed upon your shoulders. That, is the essence of a true hero.​"

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Sir Thomas Malory
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Britain (15th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: E
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Dislikes: "Villains", those who oppress the weak, wars, false accusations, prisons
    Talent: Writing, recalling the Arthurian mythos, gushing over mythological heroes
    Natural Enemy: Arthur Pendragon, Lancelot, Merlin
    Armament: Quill, book
    Catalyst: A page from the original Le Morte d'Arthur

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (D)

The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Since he was never actually a magus in life, Caster can only create a small study where he may focus on his writing. To him, it is a place where legends are reborn through the stroke of his pen.

Item Construction (-)

The ability to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Rather than creating items from scratch, Caster is able to enchant existing objects with the characteristics of items from the Arthurian mythos. Thus, this Skill's effect is overwritten by his personal Skill, Enchant (Arthurian).

Personal Skills
    Storyteller (B)

A Skill that displays one's amazing eloquence with verbally narrating tales and legends. It is completely different from the written craft of literature, and adapts to the mood and mental state of the listener by selecting the most appropriate way of reciting the story, specialized in improvisation. As the man who compiled numerous legends into one work of literature, Caster considers himself more talented in writing rather than narrating. Even so, when it comes to certain legends that he's truly passionate about, he is able to recite them in a manner enough to metaphorically pull the listeners into his tale.

Enchant (Arthurian) (A)

The ability to endow concepts into existing items. In Caster's case, the concepts include items contained within the Arthurian mythos. The Sword of Selection, Excalibur, the sheathe of Avalon, Rhongomyniad, and so on. Caster is able to imbue ordinary items with effects from these legendary objects. For example, imbuing a piece of cloth with the concept of Avalon grants it healing properties, imbuing a stick with Excalibur allows it to release mana projectiles in the form of beams of light, while Rhongomyniad grants its user the benefits of Protection of World's End at a minor level. Unsurprisingly, since these enchantments are mere
    retellings
    imitations
    , their effects absolutely pale in comparison to the genuine article. Furthermore, Caster can only bestow these enchantments to a maximum of five people at once before succumbing to the mana cost. Nonetheless, this ability grants a fighting chance to him and his allies by turning ordinary objects into pseudo-Noble Phantasms.

Scandalous Knight of the Lake (C+)

A Skill denoting Caster's role in propagating the legend of adultery between Lancelot and Guinevere. While the topic of Lancelot's adultery had already existed in a number of early retellings of the legend, Caster was the first to frame it as the romantic, yet tragic affair that it is known for today, going so far as to make it one of the key factors which led to the fall of Camelot as a whole. This Skill manifests as the subtle ability to ignite the concept of "forbidden love" by triggering mild feelings of longing, envy, and suspicion within the hearts of others. While these feelings start out small, they may gradually grow the more one entertains them, eventually devouring them whole. Caster normally dislikes using this Skill, as he considers such "angsty melodrama" unimportant compared to his grand visions of heroism. Even so, he's not above using it if he considers it necessary for said vision.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Let Us Speak of the Once and Future King
    Le Morte d'Arthur

"Very well. The story I am about to tell you is one of heroes and villains. Victory and tragedy. Glory and ruin. Hearken, this is the tale of the Once and Future King. Le Morte d'Arthur.​"

Type: Anti-Team, "Anti-Camelot"
    Range: Varies
    Max Targets: Varies

Le Morte d'Arthur; a massive work of literature depicting the life and times of the legendary King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. While the legends had previously spread far and wide through word of mouth, Caster was the first to compile these numerous legends into a single narrative spanning across eight volumes. This work is arguably the most complete chronicle of the Arthurian mythos by incorporating various retellings and local folklore into its pages, from the exploits of Uther Pendragon, the birth of Arthur, the formation of the Round Table, to the tragic yet inevitable fall of Camelot in the battle of Camlann.

Some critics argued how Le Morte d'Arthur was primarily intended as a political commentary of Caster's own era. Through this work, he portrayed an initially idyllic past under the strong leadership of King Arthur and his knights, but as intrigue and infighting develop, the utopic kingdom collapses, which may have been intended as a parallel and a warning against the infighting taking place during the Wars of the Roses. The seemingly contradictory changes in King Arthur's character throughout the work has been argued to support the theory that Arthur represents different eras and reigns throughout the tales. Thus, this Noble Phantasm embodies the idea of "enforcing parallels" between the Arthurian mythos and whatever situation Caster finds himself in, allowing him to create a conceptual replication of the mythos by assigning "characters" to different individuals. Afterwards, the World would subtly influence the targets' destinies to conform to the character in question. Upon its activation, this Noble Phantasm searches for an individual with similar qualities to "Arthur", the leading role and keystone of Camelot. Upon finding "Arthur", this Noble Phantasm scours people close to them in search of "Lancelot", "Tristan", "Gawain", "Mordred", and so on. Once an individual is marked with their corresponding character, the World will gradually push them together, reenacting events from the mythos albeit in different contexts depending on the target.

To list some examples, "Arthur" is fated to overcome great evil, only to be betrayed by those closest to them and fall due to their own failure to understand the hearts of others. "Lancelot" is "Arthur"'s most dependable ally, until they betray them out of "love" for something. "Tristan" is another close ally of "Arthur", yet they are fated to admonish them and leave their side just before the "final battle". "Gawain" is a close friend of "Lancelot", a stalwart individual with noble principles, fated to lose everything, even their own life, in a tragic battle against "Lancelot". "Mordred" yearns for "Arthur"'s acknowledgement, which they would forever fail to obtain, gradually transforming admiration into envy and resentment, before finally lashing out and destroying everything "Arthur" holds dear.

Not every "role" must be filled in order for this Noble Phantasm to take effect. Just having "Arthur" and at least one other individual is enough to reenact snippets of the legend. For example, having "Arthur" and "Lancelot" will only reenact the latter's betrayal and nothing else. However, should all the "roles" be filled and the story be allowed to progress without interruption, this Noble Phantasm will end with a reenactment of Camlann; a final battle between "Arthur" and "Mordred" fated to end in mutual destruction... or at least a situation where both would lose something of great, irreplaceable value.

This Noble Phantasm's effects can be cancelled by throwing a wrench into the ongoing narrative. There are a number of ways to do so. First of all, the subtle compulsion to carry out the established "roles" is actually a form of mental manipulation magecraft, meaning that those possessing high mental fortitude may resist or even be completely immune to its effects. Secondly, having certain events take place too early or too late may also disrupt the narrative. For example, having "Lancelot" betray "Arthur" before their close friendship is established would create an error, and if that error is significant enough to affect the final battle (such as having "Lancelot" killed early on by "Arthur" or having "Mordred" actually receive acknowledgement from "Arthur"), this Noble Phantasm will fail and automatically deactivate. Finally, removing "Arthur" from the plot (either by killing, restraining, or knocking them out of commission), would also force this Noble Phantasm to deactivate, as there can be no "Camelot" without "Arthur". Ultimately, this Noble Phantasm has no combat potential, and is best used to manipulate others into both glory and ruin.

Description
    Caster's True Name is Sir Thomas Malory, a 15th-century British author and folklorist known for writing Le Morte d'Arthur, the classic English-language compilation of the Arthurian legend. Caster is normally a quiet man engrossed in observing others and continuing his own writing. Whenever the topic of Arthur and his knights come up, however, he would completely geek out like an overenthusiastic fanboy, preaching about how amazing Arthur and his knights were, how they perfectly embodied his ideals of heroism, flawed as they are, and even dropping various obscure trivia about characters. Occasionally he would catch himself and apologize out of embarrassment, yet even he knows that should the topic come up again, he wouldn't be able to restrain himself and fall into the same habits again and again. Truly, the ultimate Arthurian fanboy.

As someone who admires "heroes" (especially Arthur), Caster possesses a broad sense of justice. While most of it amounts to the usual values such fighting to crush the strong and protect the weak, he is aware that there are countless ways to accomplish said justice. At times, being a hero means leading armies in a glorious battle, while at other times, it means resorting to deceit and trickery to subvert tyrannical rulers. To him, simply having the courage to stand up against injustice makes one a hero in his eyes. Due to this broad sense of justice, Caster easily develops admiration towards other people he deems as "heroes", and he would be extremely curious to hear about their exploits. That said, he does have the bad habit of occasionally comparing other heroes to Arthur and his Knights, which may be grating to hear sometimes.

All in all, Caster is a good-natured, if not occasionally overenthusiastic, man obsessed with the concept of heroism. Even after an unfortunate life of being repeatedly imprisoned under false charges, he seemingly continues to smile, believing in heroes and all that is just in the world... or at least that's how he appears to be. Underneath his usual persona lies a darker side to him, one with a warped sense of heroism. To elaborate, it can be said that his true definition of "heroes" is highly utilitarian and victim-centric. A hero lives to serve the people. In the face of injustice, they must rise for the sake of those who cannot protect themselves... whether they want to or not. Simply put, he's the type who would push one person onto an incoming train without hesitation if it means stopping the train and saving five others. Afterwards, he would genuinely, solemnly lament on how "he died a true hero; sacrificing his life to save others who couldn't save themselves". Yet when asked on why he did it, he would answer that "the hero was in him all along. All he needed was a little (literal) push". The most terrifying thing about this belief is that he possesses no malice or sarcasm; years of false accusations, imprisonment, and lack of a "hero" to save him during this ordeal led him to the conclusion that "a hero who couldn't save anyone is worthless". Thus, a true hero must fight to protect the weak, even if it means losing everything and dying a gruesome death, with no regard for their own well-being. That is the hero that Caster yearned for. The hero that Arthur was, at least according to him.

Lore
    Little is known regarding Sir Thomas Malory's early years. He was born between 1415-1418 to Sir John Mallory, a member of the Parliament, and lady Philipa Malory, heiress of Newbold. He was knighted in 1441 and served under Henry Beauchamp, 1st Duke of Warwick, as a professional soldier. After his time as a soldier, he followed his father's footsteps and worked as a politician, attaining wealth and status over the years.

It all changed when the War of the Roses started, splitting England in two. Malory initially decided to remain neutral, however, during a time of war, remaining neutral is a grave crime for both sides. Before long, Yorkists accused him of siding with Lancastrians, and vice-versa. Both sides accused him of crimes he never committed as an attempt to remove their "enemy", and soon enough, Malory was imprisoned as a thief, bandit, street thug, kidnapper, and rapist. While all of these charges hardly lined up with his privileged noble status, few dared to release him fearing the wrath of either the Yorkists or the Lancastrians. Whenever he was released, he would be charged with another crime not long after, dragging him back to prison.

Amidst the inhumane conditions of Malory's imprisonment, the Arthurian mythos became his only respite; bedtime stories his mother told him as a child, fairytales spread through word of mouth, legends of fantastic beasts and mythical heroes. These fantasies served as a light of hope amidst the damp darkness of his cell. Before he knew it, he began writing, compiling these countless stories into a single ambitious work. Night after night, Malory filled the pages with his quill. This habit allowed him to take his mind off his own imprisonment, and the wars taking place throughout England. Yet sometimes, the constant stress got the better of him and he cursed his own fate. Occasionally he heard of war heroes outside his cell. Courageous warriors and generals who liberated villages, saved the suffering peasants, and seized victories in decisive battles. To him, they were the closest figures to the legendary Arthur and the Noble Knights of the Round Table. Yet if they were truly heroes... why isn't any of them coming? Why is no one coming to save him and the other falsely accused prisoners? Of course, Malory considered how forcefully breaking into prison to liberate the prisoners would charge them with desertion, betrayal, disobeying orders, and so on, most likely sentencing them to death. Yet if by doing so they could reunite families, grant freedom to the oppressed, and overall uphold the true principles of justice... is it not a worthy trade-off? What is the value of one life compared to the suffering of hundreds of helpless victims? A true hero would gladly throw away their lives to protect the weak. It's what Arthur would have done. As the years passed, Malory continued to yearn for a hero... only for none to come. Yet he never lost faith, and while waiting for said hero to come, he further engrossed himself in his writings.

Malory was finally released from prison in October 1470, as the War of the Roses died down and the throne was temporarily returned to Henry VI. He continued to write until his death on 14 March 1471. He was buried in Christ Church Greyfriars, near Newgate Prison. His interment there suggests that his misdeeds (whatever they really amounted to) had been forgiven and that he possessed some wealth. However, it was certified at the granting of probate that he owned little wealth of his own, having settled his estate on his son in 1462. The inscription on Malory's tomb read: "HIC JACET DOMINUS THOMAS MALLERE, VALENS MILES OB 14 MAR 1470 DE PAROCHIA DE MONKENKIRBY IN COM WARICINI" meaning: "Here lies Lord Thomas Mallere, Valiant Soldier. Died 14 March 1470 (new calendar 1471), in the parish of Monkenkirby in the county of Warwick." The tomb was lost when Greyfriars was dissolved in 1538 by King Henry VIII. Malory's grandson Nicholas eventually inherited his lands and was appointed High Sheriff of Warwickshire in 1502. His life's work, Le Morte d'Arthur, was published by his friend, William Caxton, in 1485, where he referred to Malory as the "Prisoner Knight".

Relationships
    Jason, Iskandar, Heracles, most other heroes in the traditional sense:
    "Uwaah, to think I could stand before a legendary hero like yourself... I-It's a great honor! Er, this one part of your legend reminds me of this time when Arthur and his knights..." *continues to ramble for the next half an hour or so*

Arthur/Artoria Pendragon, Knights of the Round Table:
    *Unholy fanboy squealing noises*

Chen Gong:
    "What an amazing idea! With your Noble Phantasm, everyone can become a hero! Truly, we shall never forget their sacrifices."

Angra Mainyu:
    "A man who shouldered all the world's evils... A hero in every sense of the word. You have my respect. Hm? What's with that look?"

Lancelot (Berserker):
    "My apologies, but the people needed a flawed hero, and that tragic affair you had with the Queen granted Arthur the small bit of humanity he lacked. It was always there, and I simply drew it out. In that sense, I can only thank you for your sacrifice. Without it, there was no way Arthur could have cemented himself as the symbol of hope, justice, and chivalry he is known for today."

William Shakespeare:
    "How droll, you devote yourself too much to your tragedies! What the people need is hope! Action! Heroism!"

Jeanne d'Arc, Lakshmibai, Charlotte Corday, Martha Christina Tiahahu, Theroigne de Mericourt:
    "Proud individuals who willingly sacrificed their very lives for a righteous cause. You have my deepest respect and admiration! You... wouldn't look too out of place amidst the Round Table yourselves, ehehe..."

John Lackland:
    "So even a tyrant like yourself desired a hero to pull you from the darkness swallowing you whole... How tragic. I may not agree with your methods, but I certainly empathize with your plight."

Oichi, Lucian of Samosata:
    "A peaceful world where heroes are no longer necessary... I'm not opposed to it, since it means that people are no longer suffering. Alas, we do not have the luxury to dream of such a beautiful world. Right now, when the weak is oppressed and injustice runs rampant, we can only hope that a mighty hero would rise up and put an end to it, only to fall before an even greater evil... I wonder how long can this vicious cycle last..?"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    That awkward moment when you're so lawful good you loop straight back to being chaotic evil ("A true hero wouldn't mind fighting an entire army single-handedly and dooming themselves to violent, gruesome end as long as they can save people by doing it!").

- Overall, I feel like he's a combination of Shakespeare (manipulative noncombatant), Dumas (the ability to make Pseudo-NPs), and Columbus (having some noble principles with some... fatal flaws stemming from the same principle).

- I imagine him as the final boss in a singularity incorporating elements from Camelot and Agartha. Imagine being summoned to face a great threat in Britain (for example Vortigern). Malory appears as your guide throughout the Singularity, assuming the role of "Merlin". He urges you to gather allies to take on "Vortigern", and you have other Servants assuming the role of "Lancelot", "Tristan", and the others. Oddly enough, no actual Arthurian Servant was summoned to this singularity, foreshadowing that there's something wrong with this "Camelot". At the very end, Malory revealed himself to be the mastermind, explaining how your every action throughout this Singularity was carefully manipulated through his NP.

- His belief is basically Shirou's "self-sacrificing hero of justice" ideal taken to eleven, and only applied towards others. If one were to ask why he couldn't just practice what he preach and become his own hero, he'd just casually dismiss it by saying something like "I become a hero by not getting in the way of other heroes, and giving them to push they need to act on their beliefs. That is also heroism". Once again, he's not saying this with any sarcasm or malice; he genuinely believes that.

- Despite having been falsely accused multiple times throughout his life, he doesn't qualify for the Avenger-Class. That's because technically speaking, he never truly resented his enemies, nor did he ever lose faith in the heroes he believed in. According to him, the "spirit of heroism" lies in everyone, and all they need to unleash that spirit is just a little push (whether they want to or not). Thus, he doesn't bear any extreme hatred towards anything... which arguably makes his mentality even scarier, if you ask me. If it's any consolation, at least you can still reason with him, as opposed to certain Berserkers and Avengers. Furthermore, as long as there's someone to keep his... darker side in check, he's mostly just your average, harmless Arthurian nerd.