Page 74 of 620 FirstFirst ... 24646972737475767984124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Yeah, Gagarin is definitely one of my better Servant concepts, and definitely one of the ones I’m most proud of. I’ve definitely considered just dropping Patroclus, making Gagarin the Lancer, and having a different Rider (I’ve played with Caesar, Nero, Napoleon, but none of them stuck). It just sucks to give up Patroclus cuz I want that sweet, sweet patrochilles angst. That said, I’d have:
    Saber King Louis XIV
    Lancer Yuri Gagarin
    Assassin “Plague Doctor”
    And MAYBE Berserker La Llorona
    Which I think is pretty solid so far, but I’m still missing an Archer, Rider, and Caster.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe try including some Servants with parallels to your existing cast? Maybe they were rivals in life, or they have completely opposing ideologies. On top of my head are Neil Armstrong ("rival" of Gagarin) or Louis XVI (the glorious Sun King vs the King who failed to uphold the monarchy). Both could probably work as Riders. Interactions between them could definitely spice up your story some more.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 19th, 2020 at 02:37 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe think for other servants even more out of the Box and let that make a somewhat theme in your story. Gagarin would be one of the youngest Servants so far, he is dead for 52y or so. The Plague Doctor seems like a abstraction or a wraith in some kind, more abstract than Sasaki was. If you do La Llorona, she would be like an urban legend as a servant as well. That are 3 unusual Servants. What could work? An object made Servant and maybe an animal made Servant just to drive the theme further.
    the post before me suggested Armstrong, depending on the time when ur story takes place that could work, but the first men on the moon are still alive. What could work is the Apollo instead, as the Apollo mission is so strong in our consciousness with the impact on humanity, science and conspiracies, the spaceship instead can be the object of "worship" itself. For animals there are a bunch of vicious animals and their stories that could make them Berserker or Avenger classes. Because you have the russian gagarin, i would suggest the Amur Tiger who killed Vladimir Markov. The tiger is significant because it seems to be one of the rare cases where it looks like the tiger killed him not out of instict or danger, but just to avenge that he fricking yoinked his loot. Those special cases are on my project lists someday

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    Hey so I’m kinda new, and I wanted to get y’all’s opinions. I’m working on a Fate fan story and I wanna get my Servants in order, and I’m looking to kinda make em high concept. Like Little Prince/Voyager level. So far I have Saber King Louis XIV, Rider Yuri Gagarin, and Assassin “Plague Doctor”. I’m happy with my concepts for them so far, but I can’t quite think of an Archer, Lancer, Berserker, and especially a Caster. I’m thinking maybe Patroclus for my Lancer, but I’d love to get y’all’s input. Thanks in advance!
    At ffirst heartly welcome here , at fiirs eeh second what do you mean actuall with high Concept actuall ? As for your servant selections why have you Chosen Luis XIV ,Gagarin and the "Plague Doctor" as i have self started a fate fiction Story ,have you thought which role each servant should have like would you like that Patroclus is the protgonist ?

Yeah originally Yuri Gagarin was a Lancer, “piercing” the sky with Vostok. I even toyed with the idea of him having Per Aspera Ad Astra as one of his NP’s, but a part of me really wants to make Patroclus work, so I moved Yuri to Rider. As for Caster, I keep running into that problem too. I have some fun ideas with Edgar Allan Poe, but I feel like my “Plague Doctor” Assassin kinda fulfills his role (Raven/crow aesthetic, miasma-like NP, etc.). Also Lancer Nimrod with Tower of Babel seems like a cool idea. I’m not as familiar with him as I am other Biblical characters, but the Internet is our friend for a reason.

About Caster how would it b if you Chose some Ancient ones like a RElict keeper type Caster like Meanetho which would look at the first look like not a strong choice but as he is one of the main Sources of the Knowledge bout the ancient egypt you vould give him a Noblphantasm that lets him breath life again in the stories of the old egypt similar like Sherezardes ? or would you more like to have a writer or philosphic servant ?
    Yeah, Gagarin is definitely one of my better Servant concepts, and definitely one of the ones I’m most proud of. I’ve definitely considered just dropping Patroclus, making Gagarin the Lancer, and having a different Rider (I’ve played with Caesar, Nero, Napoleon, but none of them stuck). It just sucks to give up Patroclus cuz I want that sweet, sweet patrochilles angst. That said, I’d have:
    Saber King Louis XIV
    Lancer Yuri Gagarin
    Assassin “Plague Doctor”
    And MAYBE Berserker La Llorona
    Which I think is pretty solid so far, but I’m still missing an Archer, Rider, and Caster.
    Here must i ask About the Location where it Plays as this and the aspect of the Background of the Grailwar start that can either Limit or bost the servants in Question as fame bost is afactor that shouldnt understimated if you think on Vlad from apocrypha ,also should you think that not every Master has the support of the association which provide them with catalyst for powerfull srevants as some Mage are having perhaps just acces to objects of local Heros /Saints or similar local limited persons/beings respectively are having a Family heirloom like a relict noblephantasm like Bazet has that could allow them to summon their former owners/wielder or perhaps an legendary Ancestor like perhaps that the Master is example wise a descendant of one of Alexanders Generals, a descendant of an Overnatural protege/apprentice of the Gods or other overnatural like a Relict keeper that has a object to summon their fomer ancestors Mentor like example wise Demeter or Hekate ?

- - - Updated - - -

That with the Tiger reminds me that i made aKesagake bear servant ,or that awhile ago Awesome did made servant from the Man eater Lion Brothers of the Tsavo .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 19th, 2020 at 09:36 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

So my Fate story I’m planning to have themes of redemption, self-acceptance, moving toward the future, healing, and letting go of the past. For Saber, he died wishing he hadn’t been so violent and decadent, and comes into the Holy Grail War with the wish of somehow overturning his past sins, and doing something good for the world. For Lancer, he knows the beauty of the world and how powerful mankind is when they work together, and wants to win the HGW to bring humanity together to heal the world, and bring them to a place where they can traverse the stars in unity. Assassin is actually named Thanatos, or the Pale Rider, basically the Assassin form of False Rider. “He” takes the form of a plague doctor, calling himself Dr. Schnabel, and he sees humanity falling into disarray, and believes it’s time to put an end to humanity’s destruction. So basically it’s a matter of finding an Archer, Rider, Caster, and Berserker that lines up with those themes. Someone mentioned Osamu Dazai, which I’m seriously considering now lol

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, Dazai is a good idea. His outlook on society and what it means to be "human" is definitely an interesting aspect to explore. He'd probably fit either Caster or Berserker. At least for my personal version of the guy, making him a Berserker is an interesting twist on the "Berserker is normally the class reserved for mad, inhuman monsters" trope. Society did not consider Dazai to be inhuman, but he considers himself to be one, which qualifies him for the class.

Blog Entries
    So my Fate story I’m planning to have themes of redemption, self-acceptance, moving toward the future, healing, and letting go of the past. For Saber, he died wishing he hadn’t been so violent and decadent, and comes into the Holy Grail War with the wish of somehow overturning his past sins, and doing something good for the world. For Lancer, he knows the beauty of the world and how powerful mankind is when they work together, and wants to win the HGW to bring humanity together to heal the world, and bring them to a place where they can traverse the stars in unity. Assassin is actually named Thanatos, or the Pale Rider, basically the Assassin form of False Rider. “He” takes the form of a plague doctor, calling himself Dr. Schnabel, and he sees humanity falling into disarray, and believes it’s time to put an end to humanity’s destruction. So basically it’s a matter of finding an Archer, Rider, Caster, and Berserker that lines up with those themes. Someone mentioned Osamu Dazai, which I’m seriously considering now lol
    so how would be as Rider The Roman Emporer Julian which wants to correct his past mistakes and wants to succed his Goal in the restoration of the old gods which could make him a good Motivation to be the Antqagonist in the Story ,as Archer how would it be with my Deianira as the aspect of redemption is central ? for Caster i could see either Kleopatra ,Nickola Tesla or Heraklitos ? what would you say to These suggestions ?

Your Deianira is super cool! That said, I’d rather stick to Servants that don’t have sheets here, or I can expand upon. You did a really in-depth comprehensive Deianira, so I wanna challenge myself to do Servants that haven’t been comprehensively done, if that makes sense lmao. As for Cleopatra, Tesla, and the like, I’m definitely not above using Servants already in-universe under different classes/manifestations. For the longest time I had Berserker Boudicca, and I played with Rider Caesar, Napoleon, and Nero (who wasn’t Mother Harlot), and Paris in his proper adult manifestation (still an Archer tho). As for Julian the Apostate, he'd make a super interesting Servant!

Blog Entries
    Your Deianira is super cool! That said, I’d rather stick to Servants that don’t have sheets here, or I can expand upon. You did a really in-depth comprehensive Deianira, so I wanna challenge myself to do Servants that haven’t been comprehensively done, if that makes sense lmao. As for Cleopatra, Tesla, and the like, I’m definitely not above using Servants already in-universe under different classes/manifestations. For the longest time I had Berserker Boudicca, and I played with Rider Caesar, Napoleon, and Nero (who wasn’t Mother Harlot), and Paris in his proper adult manifestation (still an Archer tho). As for Julian the Apostate, he'd make a super interesting Servant!
    Thanks , i tend to make a servants with a Deep personality similar did i made once a Thales profile were i desrcibed or explained how he became the first philosopher . Ist actually fine and okay if you do your own Version of Servants we have already some official or Canon servants as there are multiple probabilities and versions . As example wise i am dont really fond that Paris is a Little Boy on a sheep and i really wish to see how Penthisilea Looks as Adult . or that i had a awhile ago some ideas oof a Caster Tesla which would have his infamous laboratory as Noblephantasm and i called it "Tec-Eden" and that he can create noblephantasm equal Gadgets like the Shockwave mashine he once build .

and look at my fate Story Hokkaido Jiken although there are at the Moment only two servants summoned can i remember that it wasnt easy to select the servants ,so you should think on how the servants and their Master interact or confront/Encounter each other at the first time as like how in Zero the three Kings hold a Banquet and a Deep philosophic discssion whichbec ame one of my fvorite Scenes in the fate Animes as the interactions of the various persons of myth ,legends and history are one of my favorite Points in fate so try to included a Scene like this were the servants can Exchange their oppinion even if they after that havent changed their positiond mental or Story technlcal.

Also About their fights should you imagine your servants like in a anime and imagine ho their fight styles are like how Lois Sword manship is in comparison to Arthoria ,like i have made a Scenario of a fight of my Archer Deianira againt Iskander which became quite baddas.

Blog Entries
    “When the stars fall from the heavens, let us grasp it in our hands so that we may dictate our own lives.”

The Apostle of God, praise be upon him, had seen it. The Tree of the Furthest End, the Boundary of All Creation, beyond which no creature had knowledge nor received knowledge from. He alone was the only one among all creation allowed to go beyond it.

On that night journey, he ascended through the stairways of the heavens, on a creature made of pure light, witnessing the marvels of God’s creation. At the end of this journey, he saw it -- the truth of the world.

Once I had also witnessed such things myself. Of the stars, of what lies beyond it. Of galaxies, and of what lies beyond that, and so on -- until I witnessed for myself what the Prophet, peace be upon him, had witnessed.

Wait, that’s probably not true. Only God knows. Perhaps I had only seen it in my dreams. Perhaps in my pursuit of the knowledge of the stars, I had simply deluded myself into seeing something I did not see.

The heavens, the glittering stars, and all in between these great void; these are truly God’s greatest marvels. Perhaps, someday God will give humans the authority to ascend into these regions, but even if I am unable to pass beyond the confines of this Earth, simply gazing at it is enough. For that reason, I had spent countless nights observing the heavens, writing and compiling all I had seen.

Just in case, this Book of Fixed Stars is the gift I spent my life making. It is none other than a map of all the things in the heavens I had ever given the chance to witness. I pray that one day the people of the future might find it useful on their road to the stars.

The stars are such curious things. Unto them, humans had placed their fate, their faith, their hope. Under their silent gazes, humans have sacrificed the control upon their own life. I am no different, after all, my entire life was spent enthralled by their majesty.

As they gaze upon us, let us gaze back unto them, and bring back what they had taken, with this star-taker. These are the destiny of men which had been thrown into the heavens. With our own hands, let us take it back!

Class: Caster
    True Name: Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi
    Alias: Azophi
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts
    Attribute: Star

A Persian astronomer known for being the first person to observe the Andromeda Galaxy, a galaxy beyond our own. He recorded it on his Book of Fixed Stars, a catalogue containing all astronomical objects he had observed and identified.

He is also known for writing a book with around 1600 chapters on the uses of the astrolabe, an astronomical device which means “star taker”.

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: B+
    Specializing in creating and using astrolabes, Caster has found more than 1000 ways to utilize this device and can construct specific types of astrolabe for specific purposes, from astronomy, automata familiar to weaponry. His own Supreme Mystic Code and Noble Phantasm in particular, Akhidu al-Nujum, can be used as some sort of Swiss Army Knife.

Territory Creation: C
    Rather than just a regular workshop, Caster’s territory doubles as an observatory.

Personal Skills:
    Clairvoyance of the Stars: B+
    Clairvoyance specialized for astronomical observation, an eyesight to peer through the stars. Because of synergy with his observational tools, it has a plus modifier.

Astronomy: B+
    Use of astronomy magecraft, passed down from his Chaldean ancestors and augmented with Islamic teachings. He's not really a top in the general field but because he excels in the specific field of Observational Astronomy, it has a plus modifier.

Fleeting Vision of the Seven Heavens: EX
    The path into the Root which he had chosen. A vision of a star at the Furthest Boundary, which he had once seen, but hadn't managed to properly observe, derived from the fact that he is the first to identify a galaxy beyond our own. It is a skill that activates once he is asleep, and in his dream his "vision" can penetrate even to the seventh heaven, but in this state he cannot make an "observation".

Noble Phantasms:
    Akhidu al-Nujum
    Taking the Stars Thousand Fold
    Type: Varies
    A multipurpose Noble Phantasm in the form of a spherical atlas of the stars, an astrolabe. By taking the "functions of the stars" that "governs human lives" into the astrolabe, it is able to replicate the powers that the stars exerted over humans.

al-Najm al-Muntaha
    Gaze of the Utmost Farthest Star
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The result of Caster finally being able to reach and grasp the Star at the Farthest Boundary of the Seventh Heaven. It is a suicidal Noble Phantasm which uses his sleeping body as a beacon for a stellar lone star made of pure light--buraq--to fall down from the heavens, inviting him to an eternal journey to the stars.

So I’ve settled on:
    Saber Louis XIV
    Lancer Yuri Gagarin
    Rider Julian the Apostate
    Assassin Thanatos
    Berserker Boudicca
    With Annie Oakley MAYBE as the Archer. Still, I’d love more input on who would be a good fit for this cast. As for Julian’s and Boudicca’s roles: Julian the Apostate wants to reinstate the Age of the Gods, particularly under the Roman pantheon. Boudicca wants to crush all Roman influence in the world, and will stop at nothing until the memory of Rome is only ashes. As such, she has major beef with Julian.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:09 PM.

Oh Byzantine history is smth I know next to nothing about, tho I do suppose it’d be a good way of learning about it lmao. I also had the idea to use Nero as my Rider, but not in her Whore of Babylon form (I’m gonna let FGO handle that). Instead, it’s Nero nearing the end of her reign, and uses the Great Fire of Rome as smth against her, going off the notion that it WAS in fact her fault, and used it in her campaign against the Christians in Rome. Basically, I wanna challenge Nero, considering Fate/Extra and other material tends to ignore the atrocities Nero committed in life. That’s tie directly into my themes of letting go of the past and regrets, and trying to move forward into a brighter future. She’d also have a great rivalry with Berserker Boudicca, who she was the DIRECT target of, and even Thanatos, as the Pale Rider is a Christian eschatological conception, which would throw Christianity in Nero’s face and say “now you have to deal with this.” And then for my final Servant, Caster, could fit anyone big in Christianity.

Blog Entries
    So I’ve settled on:
    Saber Louis XIV
    Lancer Yuri Gagarin
    Rider Julian the Apostate
    Assassin Thanatos
    Berserker Boudicca
    With Annie Oakley MAYBE as the Archer. Still, I’d love more input on who would be a good fit for this cast. As for Julian’s and Boudicca’s roles: Julian the Apostate wants to reinstate the Age of the Gods, particularly under the Roman pantheon. Boudicca wants to crush all Roman influence in the world, and will stop at nothing until the memory of Rome is only ashes. As such, she has major beef with Julian.
    that sounds quite good About Assassin does it reminds me that i made a Hades servant where Thanatos is playing a role in there . hace i remembered and About thhe other servants which role are they should have in the Grailwar like who is the Protagonist servant and where does it Play in fuyuki ,in europe ?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:09 PM.

I’m trying to get my Servants in order before I make Masters and a setting that’ll fit their conflict.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    No problem, tbh I don't know all that much about Byzantine history either (I just know cause I researched him). Well for Caster some ideas I can throw at you that I have lying around (take them or leave them if you will) There's Alexander Pope (the English poet, he was a catholic which suffered under the Test acts), Saint Francis of Assisi (a venerated Christian figure, founded a bunch of groups, and did a fair bit), saint Augustine of Hippo (famous for shaping Christianity and one of the church fathers), Pope /Saint (depending on who your talking about) Gregory the 1st (launched the Gregorian mission into Britain, revised the strut of the church, etc.) if you wanted to go with a darker angle (someone seen as villainous in Christian history and folklore) than you could go with Herod the great (renowned for his cruelty by both christians and Jews, yet also remembered as a great builder and effective if cruel ruler).
    As other examples would i have the Witch of Endor as i had some ideas for her , or alternatively could you place a Angel in this class ? or perhaps on Islamic Poet or philsopher could make a interesting element.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    No problem, tbh I don't know all that much about Byzantine history either (I just know cause I researched him). Well for Caster some ideas I can throw at you that I have lying around (take them or leave them if you will) There's Alexander Pope (the English poet, he was a catholic which suffered under the Test acts), Saint Francis of Assisi (a venerated Christian figure, founded a bunch of groups, and did a fair bit), saint Augustine of Hippo (famous for shaping Christianity and one of the church fathers), Pope /Saint (depending on who your talking about) Gregory the 1st (launched the Gregorian mission into Britain, revised the strut of the church, etc.) if you wanted to go with a darker angle (someone seen as villainous in Christian history and folklore) than you could go with Herod the great (renowned for his cruelty by both christians and Jews, yet also remembered as a great builder and effective if cruel ruler).
    These are all pretty great suggestions. Depending on who I make my Archer though, I think I want one more female Servant. Maybe someone more villainous in Christianity?

Blog Entries
    wow very high concept. also this is definite example of how not to start writing a fic.

Alright, so I think I have my Servants in order:
    Saber: King Louis XIV
    Archer: Nimrod
    Lancer: Yuri Gagarin
    Rider: Nero Claudius
    Caster: Jezebel
    Assassin: Dr. Schnabel
    Berserker: Boudicca
    Thanks for your help y’all! Once I start writing out their profiles, I’ll post em here!