Page 175 of 620 FirstFirst ... 75125165170173174175176177180185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah yes, once upon a time FGO and Chaldea had something to do with Lostbelts
    Pepperridge Farm remembers.
    What will happen to the Universe of Morg? Will parts of it get wrecked? Will they combine like a creative puzzle? Which one will shine brighter? What will happen afterwards?
    Will Morg invade the Realm of Skull? Will I be able to incite a war between two prominent members here again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Honest Question where is the nod or reference there please ?
    Literally in the first Paragraph of my Teaser. When it comes up I will treat Chaldea divided into Sections, different Barracks so to speak, named with small hints to the Creators here.
    Colors like Golden and White, Numbers like 15, 3 and 0, Letters like Lambda or just straight up name drops because the names do not allow such hints.
    We reference each others works lately anyway, so treating all of them as the 'Beast's Lair' canon is something i encourage.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Ah yes, once upon a time FGO and Chaldea had something to do with Lostbelts
    Pepperridge Farm remembers.
    What will happen to the Universe of Morg? Will parts of it get wrecked? Will they combine like a creative puzzle? Which one will shine brighter? What will happen afterwards?
    Will Morg invade the Realm of Skull? Will I be able to incite a war between two prominent members here again?

- - - Updated - - -

Literally in the first Paragraph of my Teaser. When it comes up I will treat Chaldea divided into Sections, different Barracks so to speak, named with small hints to the Creators here.
    Colors like Golden and White, Numbers like 15, 3 and 0, Letters like Lambda or just straight up name drops because the names do not allow such hints.
    We reference each others works lately anyway, so treating all of them as the 'Beast's Lair' canon is something i encourage.
    Ah now i umderstand quite clever and about Beastlair canon well i treat this thread as club on its own since a while to be honest , where everyone has its own lets say speciality(/ies) like mine is power so do i have now the Chikara-production studios ! What's your catchphrase ? Beside how dou you did the signature picture?

Also despite its not a contest would i like to give a certain theme for the servants here if you or others are interested as from this field its still quite empty here ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ah now I understand. Quite clever and about Beast's Lair canon, well I treat this thread as club on its own since a while to be honest, where everyone has its own lets say speciality(/ies). Like mine is power, so I now have the Chikara-Production Studios! What's your catchphrase? Besides, how did you do the signature picture?

Also, despite it not being a contest here, I would like to give a certain theme for the servants; if you or others are interested, as from my point of view it's still quite empty here ?
    Idk what Chikara is, googling it says it has something to do with wrestling. I have no catchphrase and do not intend to make one.
    I just added the words with Whatsapp and uploaded it to imgur so i can use it here.

No, people should post here what they want without being limited to a certain theme when it is about nothing. If you want to make a monthly contest, talk with Asterism. I know they said a while ago they would not organize a contest monthly, but others can do that. But I dont think enough people would be up for it. People need some creative pauses to let ideas prosper and avoid burnout. If you find it empty here, then sorry. Sometimes life is busy for all and can not entertain all of us with new sheets. Inbetween sheets one may create a new discussion about stuff, but then the sheets perhaps go missing. Can happen we dont get new sheets for few days. And some day I wake up and over night three sheets and a new discussion erupted.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Idk what Chikara is, googling it says it has something to do with wrestling. I have no catchphrase and do not intend to make one.
    Not an expert, but my amateur gleaned-from-watching-anime linguistics skills tell me it means "power" in Japanese. Would also fit with Koga's known love of making OP Servants.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Idk what Chikara is
    Chikara is best muscle Gundam waifu.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    wow okay, Koga really went all in into this niche thing

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No, people should post here what they want without being limited to a certain theme when it is about nothing. If you want to make a monthly contest, talk with Asterism. I know they said a while ago they would not organize a contest monthly, but others can do that. But I dont think enough people would be up for it. People need some creative pauses to let ideas prosper and avoid burnout. If you find it empty here, then sorry. Sometimes life is busy for all and can not entertain all of us with new sheets. Inbetween sheets one may create a new discussion about stuff, but then the sheets perhaps go missing. Can happen we dont get new sheets for few days. And some day I wake up and over night three sheets and a new discussion erupted.
    Wait, we can host our own contests in the contest thread?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    wow okay, Koga really went all in into this niche thing
    if you meant with niche the Gundam i say no but power for Chikara is true as when i am infamous then i should bear it openly aside that one Question how do you find my servants personality and charackter build ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Wait, we can host our own contests in the contest thread?
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...ontest/page108
    here is the discussion about that.
    so not really, but i guess we can ask to reuse the tread for private little contest for occasions or something
    Last edited by DelRey; May 13th, 2021 at 07:24 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Unless there has been some leaks or servant images I missed I'm guessing you mean the next lostbelt dropping next month, however I wouldn't be so quick to say that FGO is "coming to an end soon" as if Nasu is right in describing 5.2 as "halfway through the lost belts" then by my math we likely will have Lostbelt 6.1 (maybe dealing with Daji and Beyrl Gut), lostbelt 6.2 (maybe dealing with the knights of the round and having to fight to end the lostbelt by taking down Rhongomyniad), lostbelt 7.1, lostbelt 7.2, possibly a lostbelt 7.3 or a lostbelt 6.5 and a final lostbelt as the confrontations and boss fight with Beast 7.

as by my math excluding the prologue:

1 2 3 4 4.5 5.1 5.2

5.5 6.1 6.2 7.1 7.2 7.3 (or maybe a 6.5 event) Then a "lostbelt 8" serving as the final boss fight with Beast 7 similar to the Timeless temple as "singularity 8" and the boss fight for

goetia*

* then depending on how depressing Nasu wants to be Ritsuka either lives happily ever after (possibly with Mash), dies, gets killed by the Magus association, or gets his mind wiped by the Magus association thus giving the "definitive ending feel he alluded to"
    I hope that Ritsuka and Mashu gets a happy ending , About the Mage association Arent they through the Lostbelt creations not already exterminated at this Point ? Also this reminds me hat i have also several Lostbelts in plannng where Chaldea gets a new final Boss .

And a Singularity which will have as Stage the North Pol and to be eexact it will be majorily a Inuitic Singularity . Also i am truly curious About the two Lostbelts to be honest .

beside that i have a fateverse Story in planing would you be curious to hear some Points via message ?

Blog Entries
    Does anyone have any clue what could be done to make the Complaint Tablet to Ea-Nasir into a Noble Phantasm? It's pretty much the only reason we know about this guy, so it feels fitting to have it be one of his NPs.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Does anyone have any clue what could be done to make the Complaint Tablet to Ea-Nasir into a Noble Phantasm? It's pretty much the only reason we know about this guy, so it feels fitting to have it be one of his NPs.
    Given he collected the complaints against him in his own house, some kind of Avenger-like ability to gain power/Mana the more negative emotions are accrued against him would make sense, on the logic that he's literally fueling himself off the acrimony of those he scams. The more people hate, resent and are just downright annoyed by Ea-Nasir the greater a boost he receives, maybe at the expense of also making him a bigger target to enemies. Not sure if that'd work better as an NP or a Skill though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Given he collected the complaints against him in his own house, some kind of Avenger-like ability to gain power/Mana the more negative emotions are accrued against him would make sense, on the logic that he's literally fueling himself off the acrimony of those he scams. The more people hate, resent and are just downright annoyed by Ea-Nasir the greater a boost he receives, maybe at the expense of also making him a bigger target to enemies. Not sure if that'd work better as an NP or a Skill though.
    Well, when you put it like that, I think making that a Skill might be a better idea.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    This should be fun.

Another break from my duties. The last time was extremely enjoyable, so I expect great things from you, Master. ...Hm? Well, of course this is a break for me! Saving the world is just the icing on the cake.

Source
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: W̶̡̏ă̸̠t̴̹͗c̴̩̕h̶͚͝é̷̘r̶̰͝
    True Name: CalogrenatZerachiel
    Other Names: Colgrevance, Cei, Zahariel
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain/?
    Height: 195 cm.
    Weight: 84 kilo.
    Dislikes: Arrogance. Denial.
    Natural Enemy: Samyaza

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A+
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (EX):
    T̵̥̐̓̈͛͝h̸̨͙̤̏̀e̵̫̯̘͙͐͂́̓ ̶̨̱̜̻̗̓̈́͐̕̚å̷̬̉̈́̈́ņ̸͕̳̹̫̿́̑g̸͇̋̇̏̚͠e̸͓̺̝͔̪̒l̷ ̱̍͂̏ ̵͙̯̖͎̩̘̕r̵̡̙̖̟̓͒̀̒̈̉ȇ̸̗͚͎̺͓̰̍͑͗͠s̷̠̥̣͕̖̮̈́͐i̵̝̬͂d̸ ̨̦̯̐̾͘ͅĭ̸͙̼͍̬̣̤n̸̛̰̳̯̤̿͛̀̿͆g̶̝͚̬̥̚ ̵̫̥͇̑̇̄͠o̴̯͖͋v̷̢̤̉̉̆̋̓é̶̼̓̾̈̚͝r̵̳̯̭̍͊͒͂͘͠ ̷͕̪͌t̵̖͒́̏ẖ̶̛̗̜̆̎̽̀͜e̵̹̟̟̅͐̔͘ ̷̢͚͉͋̿͝͝s̶̼̱͓̙̤͆̿́̆̈̍ū̸̧̖̻ņ̶̼̀̾, Saber is one naturally endowed with resistance to any magics, earthly, otherworldly, demonic, or divine, that would impede him in his duties. However, as with most, this complete nullification only applies to him.

Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

d̴̢̪̈́i̴͖͝v̵͆̿͜i̴̤͂̚n̷̻͊̚e̸̮̼͋ ̶͍̔̃c̶̭̀o̴̞͌͠r̴͔͠e̵̞͆ ̶̤̄ö̸͍̟́f̵̲̃͊ ̷̹̉ṫ̸̨̟̿h̴̰͉͒̏ẻ̴̖ ̶̮̣̽̈́a̸͎̿ň̸͜g̷̼̐͐é̵͙̦ (C):
    "You should really do something about these glitches."

Personal Skills:
    Mana Burst (
    Flame
    h̸̠̭̻͔͋͆͝͠o̶̟̝͑̀l̷̼͒͊͠ỳ̶̟ ̷̞̠̪̳̏f̴̦̹̦͎̔̇͛̚l̷̼̼͔̻̈͠ǎ̸̭͊̍m̵̨̘͐̀̿̍ę̵͈̑
    ) (B):

T̷͇͂h̴̢̖̀e̷͖͙͛ ̴͔̃͜ä̵͉̃n̷̤̔͑g̶͙̓͂e̶͕̺͑̍l̸̖̂ ̴͓͒r̸̩̥̆̎e̴̳̝͐̎s̴͚̈ï̸͙d̸̮͒i̴͔͓͊͝n̸̟͚͂g̶̯̓ ̶͉͝o̵͇̺͐͘v̴̩͑ẻ̴̟̫r̴͍̍ ̸̤̅ẗ̷͔̫́ĥ̷ͅe̷̗̓ ̸̤͘s̶͚͂ͅu̶̪̲̚n̸̲͛͑, Saber is able to access a p̷͍̘̻̙͖͊̓͘͜͝o̸̪̓͊̒͠͝r̶̟̝̓͝ţ̸̛͙̤͓͓͑͂̄͒i̴̢͍̝̼͔͍͛́o̸ ̝͒͐̓́͝n̷̢͍̳̤̳͗͒̀̄͠ ̵͈̦̭̅̿͑͗͜ö̶̳̌͊̈́͘f̶̩̩́͌̄͌ ̶̨͍̟̥̯̭͋͒͗͒h̴̭͚̱̰͛̓͠ǐ̴̥͓̹̻̺͒s̶͚͉̣̰̭͈͑͌͒ ̶̳͙͒͗̕d̸̹͋̂͂̌̿ï̶͇͎̜̱͝v̵̛͇̎̔͗͌̕ͅi̴̳̙̪̼̥̮͌̽͐̈́̅ǹ̶́̀ ̭͔̌͂ȩ̶̞̝͍̣̬́̔̅̾͆ ̷̱̺̜͊̓̈́̂̒̚p̵̦̳͌̎̓̀̒͌o̷͈͚̳͓͓͆̈́w̷̹̲͍̖͆͑̎̾̓̊ȩ̸̗̖̟̌̂͌ ̙ṛ̵̨̙̞̅̏͛̆́̕ ̵̡̡̫̮̜͉̅̀͒í̷̼̟̤̓͗̈͝n̶̗͇̞̪̍́̄͘ ̴̥͕͚͗̒̋ẗ̸̹̣͚͖̣́̂́̚͘͜h̷̡̦̻͕̊ẽ̷͖̃̚͝ ̷̧͍̰̼̑͆f̷̨̨̢̲̮̪̅̎o̷̧̧̜͕̪͓̐̈́̌̇͘r̸̗̹̤̠̉̂̀̾̈m̶̀̋̒ ̳͕̮̃ ̸̹͇̍ơ̵̟̜̅̇͆̄̌f̶̲̞͎̩͔̹̐͂̉̚ ̴̖̥̮̮͛̾̾̈́͆͝h̶̛͎̦͕̯̜́̔̑̈ơ̸̹͑͛̋̇̓l̸̛͈̯͚͇̬͆̎̈́̄ỷ̴͒̑͘ ̹ flames that propel him while also being able to release them in the form of waves of projectiles of fire. These flames also give him advantage against fȩ̸̛̗̑͝v̴͇̊̄̌͜ǐ̷̦̻̏̚͝l̸̙̲͍̩̈́̄ ̸̤̼̒̀̌͐a̶͙̯͂̌̓̇n̶̪̜̂̐d̸͈͕̽̕ ̵͖̍̑̀͐ú̵̡͈͑̎͆n̷͚̅h̵̞̬̗͑̑̃̀ơ̸̗͖̒̀l̷͎̥͇̘͑̌̓y̸̾ ̼̈́ opponents.

Self-Modification (D):
    Having control over his human body, Saber is able to modify his own height at will, able to grow several meters in height or even shrink himself to the size of a large squirrel.

a̷͓̝̗͠ṇ̶͖͉̓̎ģ̷͓̳͉̑ę̶̹̼͇̥̍͐̕l̷̳͆̒̔̕i̷̻͉̇̒ć̶͋͋̓͝ ̝ ̷͕̣̍̂̉̚d̵̗̜̤͒̒͝ǫ̸̼́̔̕m̵̭̹͉̲̲̃͋a̸̡͖̝͖͓͂̿͠i̵̧̬̜͎̿n̸ ͖̙͌̈́ (B):
    "Now this is just getting ridiculous! What kind of glitch is causing this?"

l̴̢͈̼̪͆̒̓a̸̹̿̚̚n̸̛͇͑̏g̴̖͇͇̅͋͝ȗ̷͉̼͎ā̵̹͓̙̆̅̉g̸͇̅e̶ ̣͖̺̜̊̅ ̸̪̀̾̃͝o̶̘̝͕͆f̵͖̉ ̶͖͕̈͘ͅh̸̝̞̣̊̉e̵̼͐̌a̷̰̪̔̍́̎v̸̤̮̌͂̃e̷͉̎́͂̎n̷͐̓̐͠ ̨̨̟ (B):
    "It probably is nothing important."

Noble Phantasm
    Wrnach: Sword of the Nephilim (A)
    Anti-Army

The weapon without a name of the Nephilim Wrnach that Saber named after the giant.

Originally Goliath’s sword, it is a weapon wielded by Pagan giants, Jewish kings and Christian knights over the centuries, it has gained great Mystery alongside attribute of a Demonic Holy Sword. The large weapon is split down the middle by black and white steel, symbolizing its dual nature as well as the day Saber acquired it where he asked Wrnach whether he wanted the sword white-bladed or dark-bladed.

Giving him even further advantage against demonic entities, the white side is able to channel his flames into light, allowing him to release focused beams of divine light from the blade. The black side, however, gives him advantage against holy and divine beings, able to corrupt his flames into Hellfire that burns without fuel and is extremely difficult to extinguish.

Lore
    Calogrenat. Colgrevance. Cei. Whatever you call him, he is quite the oddity of a knight. Whenever he’s placed at the forefront, he always manages to make a splash, but he usually fades into the background in any other situation. Due to this, many of his deeds are actually attributed to Kay owing to one translation of his name as well as his semi-obscurity leading people to believe his deeds were all just Kay’s. Odd how this endures despite the fact there are also documented cases of Kay conversing with him.

No one really knows where Calogrenat came from. He claims to have come from Gorre, but his cousin Ywain, who had never met him before he joined Arthur’s court, couldn’t find anything out about him when he asked his family. Still, Ywain didn’t hold that against him when the story he told of his adventures led to Ywain meeting his wife.

But Ywain wasn’t the only knight Calogrenat helped in some way. Being a holy man, it was Calogrenat that actually blessed Gawain with his power increasing with the rising and setting of the sun. No one knows how he did this, as he’s not a priest or saint, but the realm of the divine is hard to understand.

He was also one of the companions of Culhwch on his journey to find Olwen. During this journey, he is listed as being able to survive nine days and nights without sleeping or breathing, and the intensity of his body heat prevented him from getting wet and was even able to light fires should he choose to raise it, not to mention his ability to change his size at will. As with everything else, no one knows why, nor does he ever explain.

However, his most well-known story is his inclusion in the Grail Quest. The reason for this is because he dies.

Due to a rather intense disagreement between two knights, Calogrenat was placed in the middle of them to defend Bors, who refused to fight Lionel. Unfortunately, unlike the incensed knight, Calogrenat was not aiming to kill him, and that proved fatal when Lionel decapitated him. Just before the final blow was struck, Bors prayed to God to protect them, for some sort of miracle to right this terrible situation.

Calogrenat’s blood sprayed out milky-white as his head rolled away. As his body fell, a fiery pillar appeared in his place, and the Voice of God rang out from within. It told Bors to leave, saying Lionel’s fate was in God’s hands now. Bors left and, when the rest of the party returned to Arthur’s court, they found Calogrenat was there waiting for them, no worse for wear. When Bors, considerably more shocked than his companions who only heard of his death, asked how this was possible. Calogrenat simply said “God smiled down upon him.”

Calogrenat’s last note in history is dying for a second time at the hands of Lancelot during his escape with Guinevere. After all the commotion, they could not find his body among the fallen, though everyone swore they saw him fall. Perhaps it's to be expected, but Calogrenat was not present at the Battle of Camlann.

Just who was Calogrenat?

Personality

Calogrenat can be best described personality-wise as "the opposite of Kay". Straightforward, absurdly optimistic, Honest to a fault, and one who firmly acts only in the white rather than slipping through the grey. Someone who would fight to protect others with every fiber of his being then give a hand up to the opponent that just tried to kill him. Some may call it foolish, but he's someone who believes firmly in redemption, even for his enemies.

That isn't to say he can't be stern or reproachful to others. He believes in second, third, fourth, fifth, and so on chances, but he also believes that a guiding hand is required along the way, and that hand can't always be gentle. Still, his intense optimism and strength allows him to continue like this without shame, even if it doesn't always end in success.

Despite this, there are many... oddities about Calogrenat. There's the fact that he looks so much like Kay, but there's also the stilted way he acts in certain situations. He's very affectionate though romantic actions seem to confuse him, He's very adamant that he's just a normal person with nothing truly special about himself despite his abnormal powers, and he often has a hard time relating to things most people talk about like multiple parents or evil thoughts and urges.

Underneath it, though, is a strange longing. Calogrenat never seems satisfied watching from the sidelines, but he also naturally places himself there, watching others act as though he was waiting for something before seeming to surprise himself when he moves to act. This always puts a smile on his face for an unknown reason.

What a strange being.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): It is good to see you again, Artoria. I must apologize for not being there at the end, but duty calls.

Merlin: It always surprised me that you never said anything. I say that, but I had already seen enough to know that would be you course of action.

Kay: You make it so hard for others to like you. That's why... well, I'm sure you already know.

Gawain: You use your power well, but that temper still needs some... tempering.

Ywain: Ah, 'cousin'. It is great to see you again.

Culhwch and Olwen: I did not expect to see you two again, not that I find it offensive by any means.

Goliath: You deny your sword its own power. I cannot be too mad at you, though. Seems I still have a soft spot for the Nephilim.

Read me last
    Gabriel: You still have such a strange vice, sister.

Samyaza: *sigh* I have likely never stopped being a fool. Even after you betrayed us, I still thought you could be redeemed. There were better ways, but you were no better than Lucifer.

Metatron: I had hoped you could redeem him, but I was wrong. I do not begrudge your choice, though. I would have done the same as you, but a foolish optimist can dream, can he not?

Lucifer: Always playing the victim. Did you really need to exaggerate what led you down this path? You act so much like a child, it is no wonder you rebelled like one. Stamping your feet and saying it is not fair while proving exactly why it was fair. You always had a choice. You just made the wrong one.
    ...Perhaps I did as well.

Craft Essence

Why does everyone believe Lucifer was special?

The answer, of course, is obvious. Lucifer rebelled against God, defying his creator and setting himself in direct opposition to him and everything he did. Whether they believe it was out of some misguided desire for power or maybe out of some desire to have the same freedom he believed humans had, he was cast from Heaven and became a symbol.

Then I ask you: What of the angels that joined Lucifer? Were they not special as well, choosing to follow him in rebelling? People act as though Lucifer was the first to ever consider rebelling or gain some perceived modicum of free will the other angels were lacking, but that’s just untrue.

Angels were never mindless or simply blank tools for the Lord to use. What he failed to realize was angels always had a choice. Most just didn’t
    want to rebel.

That being said, it would be foolish hubris to assume the angels that remained were perfectly content either. The fact that more like Samyaza would eventually rebel as Lucifer did is proof enough of that. However, what of those who wanted something different but also didn’t want to reject their creator?

The Lord has many angels that fill many roles, but not all those roles are required at every moment of time. Perhaps, in recognition of good service, an angel could be given leave to pursue a desire. Something that still revealed and followed the will and teachings of God while aligning with their own wants.

But that would be crazy, wouldn’t it?

Creator Notes
    Alright... I'll show you the ruined details. Twist my arm, why don'tcha?

Magic Resistance (EX):
    An angel tasked with watching over earth, Saber is one naturally endowed with resistance to any magics, earthly, demonic, or divine, that would impede him in his duties. However, as with most, this complete nullification only applies to him.

Divine Core of the Angel (C):
    An angel taking mortal form, Saber is a being inherently inhuman as an existence, though his current form has lowered that power alongside his Divinity. Still, he repels all mental interference as well as maintains his body at its peak

Creed of the Seraphim (EX):
    "Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
    My siblings seem to have forgotten this. There is only one for whom we truly reveal ourselves."

Archangels and messengers of the Lord, the Seraphim are beings who act as God's agents on earth, meant to do his will with the utmost care and efficiency. However, even as they manifest before others, they do so in forms that do not speak to how they truly appear as they are to only show themselves before God.

This manifests for Saber by completely hiding his angelic aspects from even the prying eyes of True Name Discernment, being seen as nothing more than Calogrenat, knight of Arthur. It also has the unintended side-effect of messing with the Chaldea cataloguing system.

Mana Burst (Holy Flame) (B):
    The angel residing over the sun, Saber is able to access a portion of his divine power in the form of holy flames that propel him while also being able to release them in the form of waves of projectiles of fire. These flames also give him advantage against evil and unholy opponents.

Angelic Domain (B):
    Angel of healing and the sun, prince residing over the Watchers and the children of sinful parents. His domain is not vast, but it is one he takes pride in, though his power is lower than in his true angelic form.

His power to heal others can extend to near fatal wounds, but he is incapable of reviving the dead or healing a body nearly destroyed unless he is the one being healed. He, as with the knight he blessed, gains greater power as the sun rises and loses it as it sets and can even temporarily bestow it on others. He also has advantage against Watcher Class Servants and those possessing the Evil alignment in conjunction with having reared children.

Language of Heaven (B):
    A Skill denoting fluency in the Language of God, present in human knowledge only at the beginning of history. A language that speaks through Concepts, not the words that name them, able to be heard by even those who cannot hear by speaking directly into one’s Soul.

Orders given in the Language of God are absolute. They invade a person’s mind and drive them to follow any command given by the speaker. However, due to his human form locking away some of his power, he is only able to utilize a certain number of these words rather than the whole vocabulary.

And, for those who care, it's time you met

Zerachiel

He watched as Lucifer rebelled. He watched as his brothers fell. He watched, unable to do anything else. It was his duty. He watched, and reported, and could change nothing.

Is it wrong to want change?

Samyaza is portrayed as the leader of the Watchers, and he in fact was their leader in rebellion. However, there was one who was stationed above him. The one who watches the Watchers.

Zerachiel, the angel residing over the domain of the sun, was also the angelic prince overseeing the angels tasked with watching over humanity.

He watched the humans go about their lives, some following their creator's word while others rejected Him as his brother Lucifer had. Thinking about his brother always saddened him, but he was about to have another reason to be pained.

Samyaza proposed a radical idea to his brothers. If God loved humanity so much, beings that could reject him in the same breath as accepting him, the would not going to live amongst them be just an extension of his love? Showing they too, as his creations, bore the free will to make the choice to reject Him?

Zerachiel had heard this before. The words and perhaps even the motivation was different, but it was the same. He'd already seen where this led. However... maybe. Just maybe. Maybe he could stop this.

That's why he didn't report their behavior. Instead, he watched them as the exercised their free will, approaching them time and again to cease this foolishness. He watched as they ignored him and encouraged the humans to indulge in their evil and baser urges. He watched and pleaded with them as the immersed themselves in pleasure and violence and pain and hate, espousing their love of their freedom. He watched his brothers bear children by humans, creating a new race he had not expected. The Nephilim.

His heart ached the more he watched, ached more as his pleas fell on deaf ears, and ached further for what he had to do.

He reported their actions to God, begging forgiveness for his actions and mercy for his brothers and their children. The Lord forgave him, knowing his intentions were pure, but told him their actions were far too great and damaging to be ignored.

And so, he watched again as his brothers were rounded up and placed on trial. Once more, he asked the Lord's forgiveness as the Watchers begged for mercy. That is, all except Samyaza who, believing he'd done nothing wrong nor willing to bow to his creator any longer out of pride and foolish indignance, remained silent as he watched his friend Enoch decide his fate.

Zerachiel had known the result that would fall on the Watchers. He had prepared himself for that. What he had not prepared for was the Flood. What he had not prepared for was the death of all the Nephilim currently roaming the Earth. What he had not prepared for was residing on the Sun, now alone because his brothers had rejected their God just as Lucifer had.

Once more, he had lost family to their own foolishness. And they still thought the humans were different.

And so, he did as he had done before. He watched. He watched humanity recover from this ordeal. Watched as the grew, using their free will to divide and choose their own paths as they spread across the world. He watched, and was reminded of his own family. He watched... and felt lonely.

He watched his other brothers and sisters interacting with humanity, some even bearing other Nephilim children, but in great rarity. He watched them, and often felt pride, then sadness with how many rejected God. Still, this only made him feel even lonelier as each reminded him of his failure to redeem his brothers.

Finally, perhaps just like his brothers, Zerachiel reached a breaking point. When he next reported to his Lord, he told him he needed a change. He needed to do something else that wasn't simply watching others. Just standing by and watching others and being unable to change anything.

The Lord considered his request. After a moment, he gave Zerachiel an answer. Seven Years. For seven years, in recognition of his millennia of service, Zerachiel could do anything he desires short of sinning. His only other requirement is that he never reveal his angelic nature to anyone.

Zerachiel was stunned. Seven years to do anything he wanted?

What should he do? Now that he had the possibility, he didn't know what to do. There had to be somewhere he could do something. Act instead of watch.

But he already had his answer, didn't he? Somewhere that not only had humans of great power, but ones that had already called his attention by merit of being under one of his domains, meaning the children of sinful parents. The fact that they happened to be one in the same was just coincidence.

And so, he descended on Britain, taking on a form based off one of the knights of the king. The irony of his choice would only become apparent to him later.

And the rest is history. Trading one King for another, Zerachiel was finally able to act and fix the injustices he saw instead of standing by and watching others do so. It's no wonder he took to it with such enthusiasm.

But, all things must come to an end, and an angel is more than aware how quickly seven years can pass. After Lancelot "killed" him, he returned to his duties.

And so, He was once again placed to watch over humanity.

He watched as his friends and brothers in arms fractured more and more. Watched the kingdom he'd fought and protected crumble. Watched as those he loved fought and died. Watched the woman he'd respected even before he'd met her despair at her failure.

He watched just as he always had. Watched, and smiled, and knew why he watched. Why he acted.

Watched, and waited for another day he could walk alongside them.

If I'm being honest, this might be the closest I get to actually tackling an angel. Then again, who knows what the future holds for me?
    [Fate/Prototype-Nostalgia]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:51 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-Level Creator's Note
    Good day, ladies and gentlemen. On today's sheet, we leave the bleak, oppressive atmosphere of war-torn 20th century Europe to revisit a much simpler time. This is a tragic comedy of a certain prince who just can't seem to escape his overly-attached exes.

Archer of Amyclae
    -- Beloved Prince of Sparta --
    "Hey there, good lookin'! The name's- uh, nevermind, saying my name out loud might attract 'their' attention. Alas, what's so important about a name anyway? As a poet once said, 'a rose by any other name would smell as sweet'. For now, call me Archer, and know that while I may hide my True Name, I would never hide my feelings from a beauty such as yours. Now that the introductions are done with, why don't we head to your room and... get to know each other better, hm?" *wink*

Source

"I was a foolish boy back then. I never should've accepted their love. Surrendering yourself to their whims could only bring you nothing but misery... And now not even death can save me from them. Ah, curse this transcendent, everlasting beauty of mine! Won't anyone take this burden off my hands?"

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider, Lover

True Name: Hyacinthus
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Greek mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: B-
    NP: B

Dislikes: Commitment, yanderes, gods
    Talent: Music, poetry, flirting
    Natural Enemy: His previous lovers
    Armament: Bow and arrow, short sword
    Catalyst: The flower bearing his name

Class Skills
    Independent Action (C)

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. Ultimately, despite his earnest desire to be free, it seems that a small portion of his Spirit Origin is linked to the three deities that favored him. Using certain Skills and performing certain actions may strengthen or weaken this link.

"Ah, 'independent' action, that's a good joke! Frankly, I don't feel very 'independent' when I'm practically forced to use scraps of 'their' power just to fight..."

Magic Resistance (B+)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Despite being a mortal, the partial authorities bestowed to him by the three deities considerably increased his resistance to magecraft.

"That said, there's one type of magecraft that even I can't resist. It's every man and woman's greatest desire; it's the magic of true love! You can hit me with your bewitching spell any day, baby." *wink*

Divinity (D-)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. According to certain versions of his myth, Archer was resurrected and deified by Apollo after his death. Some had also traced his origins to that of a pre-Hellenic nature god whose cults were assimilated into Apollo's. Archer denies these connections and prefers to forcibly suppress his own divinity, claiming that neglecting to do so might just draw "their" attention.

"Don't you think it's funny when you lost your life in a so-called tragic accident, only for people to worship you for it? It's like they completely missed the entire point of my life... Waaaait a second! Unless this whole deification thing was 'his' attempt to keep me in check! Maybe he knew that by giving me divinity, he'd have some means of tracking me down, even after death. Damn, the gods are a real scary bunch, I tell you.​"

Personal Skills
    Fair Youth (A)

The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. A very beautiful Spartan prince, it was said that Archer woke up to hordes of adoring fans outside his palace. Among these fans were the Olympian Apollo, god of the north wind Boreas, god of the west wind Zephyrus, and the talented bard Thamyris. At this rank, even Skills such as high-ranked Magic Resistance cannot fully repel his charms.

"You see why I have to hide my True Name now? It's to prevent the fans from catching on, especially... 'them'. Ah, woe is me, famed and beloved as I am! How I loathe this accursed beauty of mine! No desire for fame or fortune alike is worth this tragic fate! Only the most simple-minded of fools would wish for something as shallow as beauty, and you'd have to be an even bigger fool to wish for the gods to notice you!​"

Threefold Divine Blessings (EX)

A variation of Imperial Privilege unique to Archer, bestowed by the three deities who favored him. Boreas granted him Mana Burst (Ice) and Riding, Zephyrus granted him Mana Burst (Wind) and Chlorokinesis, while Apollo granted him Mana Burst (Light) and Clairvoyance. While these Skills greatly increase Archer's versatility, the three deities are still constantly fighting for his love, even as a Servant. This conflict results in a number of peculiar circumstances to this Skill's activation. First, all obtainable Skills start out at roughly rank C-D. Using one Skill followed by another Skill from the same deity would raise their "affection meter", increasing the Skill's rank and reducing its mana cost. Conversely, doing so would reduce the rank of Skills from the other two deities, while increasing its mana cost. For example, after using Mana Burst (Light), the effects of Clairvoyance is strengthened, while Chlorokinesis is weakened. This forces Archer to constantly change his fighting style, akin to juggling the affections of three obsessive lovers at once. Failing to balance the three "affection meters" would result in the activation of his third personal Skill...

"Even now I still feel bad at having to rely on 'their' powers... no, wait, maybe that's not the right term. Honestly, it's more that I'm just mind-numbingly afraid to do so. Yeah, I know I should be grateful, and I might as well make do with what I have now, but you never know when using the wrong Skill or just saying the wrong thing could get you killed. Heh, clingy jealous exes and mythical Divine Spirits... what's the difference, honestly? They're all extremely petty like that."

Threefold Divine Envy (EX)

A
    conceptual weakness
    curse
    embedded within his Saint Graph. To the gods who are inherently inhuman, endless love and bottomless envy are simply two sides of the same coin. Archer knows this well, considering the manner of his death. Having at least one "affection meter" below a certain threshold would gradually reduce Archer's luck. Furthermore, Skills belonging to the envious party(s) may fail to activate or even misfire, potentially harming Archer himself. Conversely, Archer must also avoid having one favored deity with significantly higher affection compared to the other two. It's not clear what would happen to him if he were to trigger a definitive "ending flag" with one of them, aside from invoking the ire of the other two, but Archer refuses to do so on principle, knowing how suffocating divine love could be even without the jealous romantic rivals. Ideally, he wishes to drop all three "affection meters" to zero simultaneously, but he's unsure on how to do that.

"See? Harems, man. Not even once. The death flag exists only for me. Whoever wins this stupid divine romcom, I lose. Eh, at the very least I hope my end will be a relatively swift one like last time."

Noble Phantasm(s)

Sky-Splitting Solar Wheel
    Iliakós Dískos

"Guess we'll have to do this again, huh... Fine. Lord Apollo, the target is right there! Let loose your flaming discus that tears the sky asunder! Iliakós Dískos!"

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 5-99
    Max Targets: 1 person

Archer's most famous feat; his death thanks to Apollo's discus during a friendly game of quoit (discus throw). Apollo threw the discus with incredible strength, enough to split the very skies. Archer chased after the discus, hoping to retrieve it. Unfortunately, the envious Zephyrus, god of the west wind, conjured strong winds to alter the discus' trajectory, striking Archer in the head and instantly killing him. Recreating this legend, this Noble Phantasm is not truly his own, but Apollo's.

Upon its activation, Archer designates a target, and a flaming discus bearing Apollo's authority would shoot out at incredible speed from the skies above to strike down its target. Based on how the discus managed to split the clouds, the skies, and everything else in its path, this Noble Phantasm bypasses all forms of barriers and authorities in order to strike down its target, granting it sure-hit properties despite its relatively small area of impact. Due to Apollo's authority, getting hit by this Noble Phantasm is akin to receiving a small fraction of the sun's power head-on. Furthermore, this Noble Phantasm has an abnormally low mana cost, making it possible for Archer to spam these powerful, sure-hit projectiles at his enemies at will... theoretically, at least. In practice, despite the low mana cost, a single projectile would significantly increase Apollo's "affection meter" by roughly 3 times the amount increased through the use of Threefold Divine Blessings (assuming the activation of a single skill increases the respective deity's affection by 20%, using this Noble Phantasm would increase Apollo's affection by 60%). Using it while Threefold Divine Envy is already active may result in a more accurate reenactment of Archer's legend, where one (if not both) of the other two deities may sabotage this Noble Phantasm, severely injuring him, if not killing him outright. Truly, the deadly burden of a
    harem king
    beloved prince

Grand Festival of Sorrowful Lament and Manic Rebirth
    Hyacinthia Anagenniménos

"Huh, why's everyone looking all depressed? Did you really miss me that much? Anyway, I'm not dying just yet. Back then I ran and never looked back. Not this time. After all, for once, I finally feel like I have something to look forward to in this life. Now, let's celebrate my return with a raving party! Hit up the music and start dancing! Hyacinthia Anagenniménos!"

Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Populace
    Range: -, 1-200
    Max Targets: 1 person (self), -

Archer's second Noble Phantasm, one that arguably comes closest to being called his own. According to one version of his legend, Archer was resurrected by Apollo following his death and attained immortality. From then on, the festival of Hyacinthia was celebrated annually every summer in Sparta in his honor. The festival spanned three days; one day mourning his death, and two days celebrating his revival. On the first day, the people ate as little as possible, music and art were banned throughout the kingdom, and everyone- men, women, and children, nobles and peasants alike- wept for his death. Once the clock struck midnight on the first day, all the sorrow is replaced by manic ecstasy as the city celebrated his rebirth by drowning in lavish feasts, alcohol, music, and various performing arts. According to Archer himself, he was never resurrected or deified, and the entire festival was nothing more than "Apollo-induced propaganda". Nevertheless, his association with the celebration allowed him to use it as a Noble Phantasm.

Upon the destruction of Archer's Spirit Core, a powerful curse is dispelled that plunges every individual within his vicinity into deep despair. Magic circuits are considerably weakened, mana generation rate slowed, and authorities are cancelled simply because everyone is too miserable to focus their thoughts and actions alike. Even if one never encountered Archer personally, the curse would still induce feelings of indescribable loss and sorrow. Unbeknownst to them, this Noble Phantasm also converts their sorrow into mana and uses them for a certain ritual completed within the next one hour. Once this ritual is completed, the depressive phase ends as Archer is resummoned with his memories intact. Upon being resummoned, Archer also embraces his more divine side; his divinity is increased by one rank alongside all of his parameters, while his three "affection meters" are completely reset to roughly 50% each. As per the Hyacinthia festival, Archer's revival inverts the curse to bring a state of manic ecstasy. This time, while enemies are no longer physically weakened, this manic state is still highly intrusive to their line of thought, suppressing more complex thought processes, constantly disrupting focus, and overall drowning them in an almost addictive state of happiness and party fervor. This manic state lasts for two hours.

Incidentally, this Noble Phantasm can only be used once upon Archer's initial summoning. Any subsequent use would require an unanimous agreement and compromise between the three deities vying for his love, an absurdly rare occurrence considering how the three of them are constantly at each others' throats. This makes it effectively unusable outside of extremely specific scenarios.

Description
    Archer's True Name is Hyacinthus, a legendary Spartan prince and supposedly a lover of Apollo.

Archer is a pure-minded young man who extolled virtues such as piety, courage, honor, and loyalty. Back then, he single-mindedly devoted his love to Apollo and brought prosperity to his kingdom thanks to the Olympian's blessings. A perfect paragon of beauty and goodness... well, at least that's the person he once was. Surprisingly, the Archer summoned before you is a sleazy, perverted hack of a playboy who constantly flirts with men and women alike using extremely cringe-inducing pick-up lines. Arrogant and boastful of his legendary beauty (in a passive-aggressive, humblebragging manner, claiming it to be a hideous curse that ruined his life), instead of representing virtue as the legends say, he is closer to an icon of hubris and degeneracy. He usually claims to be a man of high class and taste, with an affinity for the arts and aversion to battle, claiming that "such petty conflicts are beneath me" and "my true battle lies in the bedroom". Even when forced to battle, he mostly holds back and limits himself to using his basic armaments despite supposedly capable of wielding divine power in order to "give the enemy a fighting chance". Of course, these boasts usually ring hollow when said enemies manage to figure out that it really doesn't take much to defeat him (after which he would still attribute his defeat to pure luck, or him "magnanimously showing mercy" to the enemies). Overall, a prick with little to no redeeming qualities and a tragic image of a pure youth corrupted by irresponsible adults. Yet occasionally, one may feel as if he's trying too hard to be something he's not...

In truth, most of his actions are motivated by his deep-seated fear of Apollo, Zephyrus, and Boreas. Their love felt obsessive and suffocating to him, and even as a Servant, he could not be free of them. Thus, he tries hard to stay under their radar. For example, he holds back not due to arrogance, but because he knew that using Threefold Divine Blessings would draw their attention, love and envy alike. Yet for him, simply staying under the radar is not enough. Considering their power and authority, even as Divine Spirits banished to the Reverse Side of the world, it's only a matter of time before they would find him again. Back then, he dreaded the possibility of that happening, but it seems that as a Servant, he came up with an absurd countermeasure in the event they would appear before him once again. According to the legends, those who extol virtues would be loved and favored by the gods. Through that principle alone, there's only one natural way (at least according to Archer himself) to get the gods to leave him alone... by committing every act of sacrilegious hubris and impiety possible, go against everything the gods stood for, and hopefully act enough as a turnoff for them. Of course, some may consider this an overreaction at best, or an utterly horrible idea at worst, but Archer seems determined that this is the only way to get the gods off his back. According to him, worst-case scenario, the gods would just smite him quickly with some divine punishment or another, but he considers that to be a much preferable outcome compared to maintaining this thin balance in his harem.

Whatever the case, that's where Archer got his image as a sleazy charmer and wannabe-brooding playboy. Sometimes he may go too far in his act and say some insensitive things, but he immediately feels bad about it afterwards (which some may misinterpret as more "angsty/rebellious/lowkey hot brooding"). In a way, perhaps this shows how he just doesn't have it in him to be genuinely "evil", despite his best attempts. Very rarely, he may reveal his more genuine side to those closest to him. Underneath his bravado lies an innocent, somewhat childish young boy curious about the world around him. He is especially curious about the topic of pure, genuine love, since he never experienced anything beyond the obsessive, suffocating love presented to him by the gods. On that note, he may vaguely reminisce about a certain bard who once showed him something similar to that kind of love, although he cannot seem to fully recall his name and the moments they shared together.

Archer's wish is simple; to completely sever his connection to the three deities, even if doing so may completely erase his existence as a Servant. That said, on the off-chance that such a wish is achievable without the Grail, while still maintaining his form... he would wish for a chance to truly experience that genuine love he missed out on. Truly, a hopeless romantic at heart.

Lore
    Allow me to preface this tale with one statement: life in ancient Greece was never as great as the legends made it out to be. The young prince Hyacinthus shared this sentiment. Even as a prince surrounded by thousands of adoring fans, he never felt like he had much to live for. Back in Sparta at the time, there's only one viable career path for a prince; to fight and die a glorious death on the battlefield, just like his brothers, father, grandfather, and his father before him. Yet Hyacinthus was never one for the chaos of the battlefield. Sure, he was decently athletic, and he wasn't half-bad with the sword, the spear, and the bow, but the prospect of blood and glory simply never appealed to him. He would much rather spend his time painting, singing, or writing poetry. Occasionally he mused on how good boys and girls would earn favors from the gods, and he wondered how such favors could help himself and his people, yet he mostly dismissed these thoughts as fairytales. After all, with so many legendary heroes and demigods spread throughout Greece at the time, what are the chances of some god actually favoring him. Looking in the mirror, Hyacinthus considered himself to be fairly beautiful (if his fans had anything to say about his appearance, and they most certainly did have a few thousand pages' worth of poetry, sonnets, and essays describing his beauty), but such a thing would surely pale in comparison to those who slayed mythical beasts and fought tyrannical kings.

That changed when one day, Apollo, Zephyrus, and Boreas appeared before him. The three desired his love and demanded him to pledge himself to one of them. Were he any younger or any more innocent, he most certainly would've picked one of them and be done with it, akin to a certain Trojan prince. Yet Hyacinthus knew that he couldn't afford to think of himself only. Explicitly favoring one god over the others would most likely result in the other two getting jealous and smiting not just himself, but Sparta as a whole out of retaliation. With the fate of his entire kingdom hanging on his shoulders, he wasn't quite sure on what to do. Hoping to avoid the worst-case scenario, Hyacinthus vowed to love the three of them in equal measure. Of course, this is not a permanent solution to him. Sure, Hyacinthus respected the gods, but to genuinely love them romantically? He heard numerous horror stories of romance between gods and mortal before. Many of them ended up with the mortal turned into a plant, an animal, or an inanimate object, and those were the lucky ones. Hopefully with this decision, he could postpone his fate for a little while longer, at least until the gods lose interest in him and go off to find the next unfortunate victim virtuous hero to bother love. Once again, going by previous legends, it shouldn't take too much effort to do so considering how finicky the gods are, and how they normally have dozens of lovers all the time.

Whatever the case, the three gods surprisingly took his offer, so long as he maintained his end of the deal to devote his love only to the three of them and no one else. Yet knowing the gods, such an agreement would not last. Not long after, the three began to bicker and compete for Hyacinthus' affection, constantly one-upping each other with blessings to earn his love. Within the next few years, Sparta prospered with bountiful harvests, glorious victories, and rapid developments in the fields of arts and literature. Hyacinthus also learned various things from the gods, such as gardening from Zephyrus, riding and swordsmanship from Boreas, and archery and the arts from Apollo. Yet after these few years, the gods' affections showed no signs of stopping, while the prince felt increasingly burdened by their demands. At this point, he wanted to come clear and beg for the gods to stop, but he knew he couldn't do so without bringing the entirety of Sparta down with him should he fail. He effectively brought himself to a corner, with no way out. In his worst moments, he confided in a certain bard at the local tavern. Even so, he was forced to push his closest confidant away before long, fearing what would happen should the gods take notice of him.

Hyacinthus met his end during a friendly game of quoit (discus throw) with Apollo. The Olympian threw first, with such a strength that the discus slit the clouds in the sky. Hyacinthus ran behind it to catch it, but an envious Zephyrus decided that the prince had been spending a little too much time with Apollo and believed that if he can't have him, no one can. Thus, he used his authority over the winds to alter the discus' trajectory, striking Hyacinthus in the head and killing him instantly.

Hyacinthus woke up in the fields of Elysium. Not long after, a gate opened up leading to the world of the living, and from it Apollo's voice can be heard calling out to him. Hyacinthus then walked through the gate, was revived and carried away to Mount Olympus in Apollo's arms... at least that's Apollo's version of the story. In truth, upon hearing Apollo's voice, Hyacinthus did what any sane person would do... he ran. He ran away from the gate and never looked back, content to enjoy his newfound freedom.

Meanwhile, Apollo was puzzled on why his resurrection ritual failed to work. He made sure to use the best-quality ambrosia from Olympus, but the young prince still laid cold and unmoving. Apollo mourned for his lost love, creating a beautiful flower bearing his name and propagating the annual festival of Hyacinthia throughout Sparta. Afterwards, Apollo vowed to renounce his ways, finally seeing that perhaps his brand of love was too suffocating and one-sided, and perhaps he should've been a more understanding figure to his lover... Okay, just kidding, he immediately went off to find his next boyfriend after hearing rumors of another cute prince over at Thessaly.

Over at Elysium, Hyacinthus continued to hear more and more stories of Apollo's escapades, such as how he partially founded the Athenian legal system and how he fought alongside another young prince to defeat a certain legendary hero. Still, whatever the gods were up to, it's all of no concern to him now. Whatever fate awaits the poor bloke who got themselves involved with the gods is none of his business. For once, life (or, well, the afterlife, really) was good.

...Until one day, where he was summoned by the so-called Last Master of Humanity for a grand quest to save the Human Order. A Grand Order, one may say. Once again, he felt faint traces of his previous lovers' presence within his Saint Graph, and he knew that he was effectively back where he started, after all those years ago.

"Well... shit."

Relationships
    Minamoto-no-Raikou, Hassan of Serenity, Kiyohime (especially if at least two of them are at bond 10 or higher):
    "That's hell you're walking into. Let me ask you once again, just to be sure: is this really what you want?"

Fergus:
    "Oh my, would you like to have a spar? You know what they say about class advantages; I can take in that Caladbolg all day, baby."

Oscar Wilde:
    "Huzzah, a fellow patron of the arts! Paint me like the portrait of Dorian Gray!" *wink*

Scheherazade:
    "The lady who lived the 1001 nights... would you like to spend the 1002nd with me?" *wink*

Florence Nightingale:
    "I hope you know CPR, cuz' you're totally taking my breath away! W-Wait, I didn't mean that literally, I mean-" *CRACK!*

Lucifer:
    "Damn, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cuz'- eh? It did? Well, uh... sorry."

Paris:
    "You did WHAT!? Man... I know Apollo's not one to be messed with, but Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite? Damn, you must've went through a lot. That's a cute sheep plushy you have there, though! Say, he even looks kind of familiar... Geez, for some reason he gives me the creeps. It's like being stared at by a perverted old man eager to exploit clueless young boys... Ah, sorry, didn't mean to badmouth him, no way a cute sheep like this could be anything else but adorable, right? What did you say his name was again?"

Orion, Artemis:
    "So that's Lord Apollo's sister. There's something comically wholesome about your relationship, but sometimes I feel kind of bad for that bear... hang in there, yeah?"

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Gao Changgong:
    "You understand my pain, right!? Finally, someone actually understands! Folks like us should stick together! Maybe we can don masks and become the mysterious masked rangers of Chaldea!"

Alcina, Rosamund Clifford, Carl Tanzler:
    "While I may not agree with your brand of love, I envy you. To have such wonderful visions of a happily ever after, to have the courage to dream and the determination to fight for your love... It's something I respect."

Anna Anderson:
    "Being forced to play a role you can't get out of, all for the sake of those who believed in you... now that's something I can sympathize with."

Kama:
    "Nah, I think I'll pass on the arrows. Divine love is great and all, but for once, I'd like to experience true love as a human. Forcing it through your arrows would take the fun out of it."

Hans Axel von Fersen, Robert Dudley:
    "I see... Tragic as it may be, your love was, and still is, undeniably true. Ah, I wonder if I'll get to experience something like that one day..."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    - I died a little inside with every pick-up line I wrote in his relationships section. Let me know if you have even worse pick-up lines for him, maybe to your own Servants, if you're interested.

- I've been experimenting with my writing styles lately to accommodate different Servants. For example, Anderson was written with a tragic, hopeless feel in mind, Samyaza with some unsettling dissonant serenity, and now Hyacinthus with simpler, more casual language partially inspired by the irreverent writing style of the Percy Jackson novels. I think it kinda helps with setting the atmosphere for the sheet, to some extent.

- We've had Riders like Red Hare who qualify for being the mount instead of the, well... rider before, so I came up with something similar for Hyacinthus. He may be decently skilled in archery, but ultimately, instead of being famous for wielding a long-range projectile weapon, he's most famous for being bonked in the head by said long-range projectile weapon.

- Apparently Apollo once gifted him with a chariot drawn by swans according to one version of his legend. Maybe I'll work that into a Rider-Class summer alt one day.

- Technically speaking, both of his NPs belong to Apollo (though his second one comes closer to being called his own, albeit it was Apollo who initially popularized the festival). That said, while you can interpret his first NP as him running away from the gods through death, the second represents how he willingly stopped running away from his problems (returning to life instead of avoiding it like he did in Elysium). Might be interesting to see him use it in some sort of alternate Olympus Lostbelt, where he could truly confront Apollo, Zephyrus, and Boreas for everything they put him through.

- In FGO, one of his Skill animations have him pull out a small notebook and jot down whose favor he just called upon. Since the "affection meter" is less of a clearly defined thing and more of a vague sense of dread, he must manually keep track of it or risk getting himself killed in some comical manner. On that note, I imagine there's a small chance in his NP animation for the discus to turn back and strike him after damaging the enemy. There's gonna be a lot of "Archer ga shinda!" jokes in events though, either due to him triggering Threefold Divine Envy or just charming the wrong people.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 14th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Calogrenant: Funnily enough, I had a similar idea for a Servant but it involved Semyaza. I'll have to see what became of that Sheet...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Calogrenant: Now this is an interesting way to tie the two relatively obscure figures together. The "glitches" add some interesting flavor to the sheet and the two parts complemented each other nicely with Calogrenant raising several questions answered by Zerachiel.

And dang, with two similar, yet very different ways of "walking alongside humanity", he may just be one of the few people able to genuinely piss off Samyaza to the point of dropping his "serene messianic figure" act.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 14th, 2021 at 09:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    I will say though, I am kinda disappointed by the lack of Calogrenant in this Calogrenant sheet.