Page 528 of 620 FirstFirst ... 28428478518523526527528529530533538578 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,560 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Aww, thanks WF! Honestly he was written in the middle of one of my worst creative slumps in a while, so I felt kind of iffy on some parts, but I'm glad there are still people who like him.
    I kinda liked the whole friendship thing. A rare find these days. (I think I was there during the GaS part, good shit.)

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Foreigner of Primordial Waters

What is an ocean? This is the place where all living things come from. From the ocean came the earth, the ocean gave birth to air, and everything will return to the ocean at the time of the end of all things. Creation of the ocean, I am Foreigner. I will be glad to work with you

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Ivan Aivazovsky/Hovhannes Ayvazyan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Armenia
    Armament: Brush for painting

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — A
    AGILITY — A
    MANA — B
    LUCK — B
    NP — B

Class skills:

Existence Outside the Domain(C)

Class skill of Foreigners. His skill is very low as his Outer God is much closer to Earth than the others.

Insanity(C)

Foreiner's madness doesn't seem serious, except for his obsession with the ocean.

Personal skills:

Protection of the Music God(Fake)(C)

Originally, this is a Skill indicating being given the divine protection of Muses, the goddesses of music. It is the capacity to recognize and identify any and all sorts of sound, and it makes it possible to perform a prodigious musical performance. In addition, it also grants a plus correction on the usage of musical magic

Foreigner was highly gifted in both painting and music. Even though he became a drawing master, he still retained this skill, albeit not at the highest rank. This skill also allows the Foreigner to emit a low-pitched sound that causes living organisms to go into a state of stupor for two minutes.

No, it's not magic. This sound... is the music of the ocean. The very first sound ever heard by the first living beings. Even their descendants remember this melody, the birth melody of all life

Ninth Wave(B)

An artistic image common in art, journalism and colloquial speech, a symbol of fatal danger, the highest rise of a formidable, irresistible force. The symbol of the ninth wave comes from an old folk belief that during a sea storm the ninth wave is the strongest and most dangerous, often fatal.

A picture of Foreiner, depicting just the ninth wave, after which no one will be saved. This could have been his Noble Phantasm if it had been summoned in the Caster class. This skill empowers him every ninth attack against the same target. From the ninth blow, you can’t defend yourself, you can’t hide, you can’t run away. The ninth wave is the attack of doom itself. It remains only to accept

I cannot say that the ocean is soft and good. He is harsh, as a father can be harsh towards his children, but this severity is important for growing up.

Landscape (Marinistics)(C)

A skill available to Foreigner due to his paintings, most of which depict the sea. He also had portrait images, but most of all he liked to paint seascapes.

This skill allows him to create paintings and depictions of the sea. This skill allows him to create paintings and images of the sea by moving water onto paper or canvas. At his command, all these masses of water can escape from the picture.

It is difficult to say why the sea and the ocean have become my passion. Hardly due to the fact that I lived next to the wild water element. Passion has no explanation... it just arises once and for all

Noble Phantasm:

Сотворение мира
    Primeval Waters
    B

The picture of Foreiner, depicting the creation of the world, was appreciated by the Pope that he wished to buy it. But Foreigner simply presented the painting to the Vatican without taking any payment.

This NP is embodied in the form of a brush for painting. Its handle is not long enough to block blows, and in appearance it is no different from other such brushes. This brush allows the Foreiner to attack with water when sealed. One stroke of this brush is enough to send a sea wave at the enemy. The brush is also capable of absorbing water, in addition, it can be used to paint pictures.

When activated, the brush increases in size. The handle becomes like a belemnite shell. Thorainer is now able to transform earth and air into water at will, recreating primordial waters. They can move and breathe.

In these waters, after some time, the primitive creatures of the ocean will begin to appear. From bottom-crawling trilobites to ferocious dunkleosteus. Forrainer cannot control them, but they do not attack him as long as he keeps a brush with him.

Description:

Dislikes: none

Foreigner’s True name is Hovhannes Ayvazyan, aka Ivan Aivazovsky, Russian marine painter of Armenian origin, collector, philanthropist. Painter of the General Naval Staff, active Privy Councilor, academician and honorary member of the Imperial Academy of Arts, honorary member of the Academies of Arts in Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, Florence and Stuttgart.

Aivazovsky, unlike many Foreigners, does not look like a madman. He is a polite and kind person, a patriot of his country, open to the culture of other nations.

Nevertheless, Foreigner has his own quirk - he is completely and completely obsessed with the seas and oceans. He will definitely bring any conversation to this topic. He is friendly to all the "creations of the ocean", to which he refers all living organisms born on Earth. In relation to creatures of extraterrestrial origin, Ivan will be at a loss and wariness. Aivazovsky, despite his kindness, is still ready to fight, but he will only fight to protect himself, the master, or those who cannot fight back.

In 1842, in the Bay of Biscay, the ship on which the artist sailed fell into a severe storm and almost sank. In the Parisian newspapers the next morning, there were reports of the death of the marine painter. However, everything ended well. Already in the autumn of 1844, Aivazovsky returned to Russia. But everything could have ended much more deplorably for the artist, if not for the help of one Outer God.

Ubbo-Sathla, that which gave life to everything on Earth long before the gods visited this planet. The deity saved the life of an artist who painted the sea. The artist continued to paint the sea, thanking the deity for this.

Relations

Seafaring Servants — Proud children who heard the call of the Ocean-father and the Sea-mother. Let me immortalize you in pictures

Altera - Who are you, child? You aren't a creature of the ocean. Are you lost? Tell me where is your home?

Notes: Ubbo-Sathla is the deity who appeared in the short story of the same name by Clark Ashton Smith, who in this story gave birth to all life on Earth. It will be very interesting if Type-Moon pays attention to this story and decides to implement it. Perhaps they will make water the blood of Ubbo-Sathla from which life originated - why not a prototype of mythical stories about the creation of the world from a living being (Tiamat among the Sumerians, Ymir among the Scandinavians, Hong Dun among the Chinese)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Creator Notes
    My lord, this took an immense amount of time. And I can't even say that was all because of the difficulty of the sheet. But just because of how busy I've been.

Otherwise, it is indeed finally completed, and I am happy with it. Have fun!

The eyes of the armoured suit dimmed as a softly glowing blade struck through the glowing core and out the other side of the copy of the famous comic hero. As the blade was withdrawn, pieces of metal that seemed to have miraculously cracked around it were jostled out of place, falling to the floor with a chorus of soft metallic pings.

“They really don’t seem to stop coming do they?” Muttered the wielder, stowing the sword in its scabbard and allowing the shield to fade away in a shower of blue particles. He still had no idea why he had seemingly been summoned in the middle of some American town, although the legion of various strange assailants was obviously a massive clue, and a functional reason for the moment. Considering that this red and gold suit was the sixteenth he’d destroyed, and it wasn’t the only one he’d had to kill multiple times, it seems something, or someone, was making them.

“-areful lad, it sounded like there was some fighting nearby. Someone else is here.” came a gruff voice from not that far away. Saber smiled, rolling his shoulders to relieve some imagined tension as he turned the way the sound had emerged. It seemed he wasn’t the only one running around out here fighting these things. Might be worth checking in on. Worst case scenario, it was another fight. Best case? Some answers.

Move at a sedate pace, he rounded the corner to walk face first into a bit of an odd group. A viking with a spear that glowed with phantasmal runes, a modern ish military officer with a notebook open, a purple haired girl with a massive shield, and a mage in a tight bodysuit. “Well, that’s a varied set of faces!” Joked the Saber, smiling at the somewhat surprised looks the four had.

The spear wielding viking was the first to respond, shifting in front of the mage and holding his weapon at the ready. “You got an interesting soul there lad. Mind telling us who you are?” Stated the bear of a man, muscles tensing almost unnoticeably. Well, unnoticeably to anyone less experienced than Saber.

His smile not fading, Saber motioned to the two clearly visible hilts. “I’d say it’s pretty obvious I’m Saber. As for the exact who, well-” as he went to respond, his eyes caught a flicker. Concentrating caused thousands of alien letters to appear for a second, changing in ways that only pointed to one thing. They weren’t alone. “-that can wait till we’ve attended to our guests, don’t you agree?”

Saber wasn’t even finished closing his mouth when a number of the usual assailants came out of the surroundings. Green giants, red and gold armours, patriotic shielders and others came to assail them. Deciding a warning was warranted the saber called out. “You might not want to get too close to me!” With that, he activated his skill, feeling the draining wave flow out from him. The effect was immediate, as the attackers closest to him slowed noticeably as their will to do… well, anything, diminished.

Drawing both blades, he charged, cleaving through enemies as strikes, and the odd spell, barely made him pause. Even as each foe he felled seemed to get replaced with another, he continued to increase in strength, ignoring attacks in favour of delivering devastating ones of his own. Yet, when an alarm seemed to go off in his head, he immediately dropped, allowing a bolt of lightning that would have been nasty to pass on by.

Seeing a levitating mage approaching the viking responsible, he sent a spear of shadow into the things side as he jokingly shouted at the spear wielder. “Watch it! I don’t feel like getting an electric shave!”

He saw the man's shoulder’s bob slightly, and took that to mean his humour was appreciated. Deciding to end this little scuffle, he shifted the probabilities into a form that had proved incredibly useful so far. Combining it with the sword in his left hand, he poured energy into the blade till the crystal was leaking red. Knowing it wouldn’t affect his newfound allies, he released his phantasm.

“Be swallowed by this forbidden strike! Dolorous Blade!”

With that and a wide slash of his blade, a wave of deep red curse launched from his blade. The wave grew with each second, and while it passed his allies harmlessly, the attackers it met where utterly destroyed on the spot. Sheathing his blades as his smile fell, Saber finally finished their question. “Now, with that done, you can call me Balin Le Savage.”

First Ascension

Second Ascension

Third Ascension

Final Ascension

Saber of Disaster to Come

Class: Saber
    Other Class: Lancer, Avenger, Stranger
    True Name: Sir Balin the Savage
    Titles: Knight of Two Swords, Adherent of the Old Ways
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region of Origin: Britain

Height: 6'3
    Weight: 107kg
    Likes: The Natural World, Melting Pot Type Locations, Adventurous Beings
    Dislikes: Cultural Superiority, White Knights, Feeling out of Place
    Talents: Twin Sword Combat, Hiking, Exploration, Gardening
    Armaments: A Shield with his Personal Emblem

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

I was the middle kid in my family, you see. I had an older sister, Lily, and a younger brother in Balan. My family was an odd one. Dad wasn’t human, but a fae, although I never knew what type. One to do with luck perhaps, or the night, judging from my own abilities, but back to the story. Mom was human of course, and my siblings leaned one way or the other, whilst I was the middle point. Lily was close to dad, Balan to mom, and I loved ‘em both.

Dad was actually the reason I wanted to become a knight though. He’d always tell stories of adventure to us, and it got a fire in all three of us. Took me ages to figure out his trick to make images from shadows. Eventually, we all split ways. Lily went off with dad to learn more about the fae, since she was more phantasmal than human, whilst Balan and I became squires, although to different knights. I learned alot from that old man I was apprenticed to, even a few tricks on how best to use my abilities.

Eventually though, I went home to visit my mom, and what did I see? Some fool and his fellows burning my whole homestown to the ground, claiming it to be the refuge of a monster. Now, dad had always taught me to have a strong set of morals, but… well he was a fae, so those morals were odd. A lot of the time it boiled down to never letting anyone harm you twice.

Well, they’d killed my mother, and almost everyone I grew up with for a stupid, stupid lie. They’d harmed me once. So, you can assume what I did in exchange.

The old man never judged, and we continued on our way. Eventually, some knights came knocking, saying they were there for my arrest. I wasn’t intending to resist, but when they started to go for the old man… I beat the hell out of them to make sure they left him alone. Waved him off and went on my way with the idiots. Actually I found out that they’d been pointed my way by a fae, apparently the same one who pointed the first knights to my town for their ‘quest’.

I’ll eventually find out that the fae in question had a bit of an issue with my family, because of my father, and so was trying to get back at him through my mother.

When I got to Camelot, the King was away on business. So, my case was seen to by others and the conclusion they came to was that they needed the king to decide! So, they chucked me into a hole until she got back. Yes, she. I’m aware of the truth about the king. When you see the ways you can influence a person's luck, it’s kinda easy to tell. Women have a couple options men… don’t.

Turned out that it’d take about six months for that to happen, all the while I was stuck in a cell. Funny enough, when she did return, there was a fae from Avalon who showed up as well, bandying about a sword she was challenging people to pull.

‘Course, from there that mage, Merlin, would have an idea. He requested the king on my behalf to allow me to try to pull the sword. I don’t know why he did, and as far as I know I never will, but I’ll chalk it up to his clairvoyance. The lady wasn’t happy with that at first, trying to make sure I wouldn’t get a chance. In the end though, she let me. And so, I gained my only notable blade, the Sword with the Red Hilt.

The fae beat a hasty retreat after that, although not before she warned me that the blade wasn’t exactly a good weapon for anybody looking for a happy ending, even saying I’d kill my best friend. At some point, Merlin will tell me that the Fae was Lily, and the blade a plot to get back at Balan for a bit of unpleasantness concerning Lily’s lover. However, at that time? I was just making a note of it.

I’ll never understand it, but not long after that, the fae who caused my mothers death showed up, calling for my head. I’ll fight her, not exactly an easy task, but she’l-she’d die by my blades, calling me a bastard of the fool of the night with her last breath. The King wasn’t happy with that though, and while she didn’t chuck me straight back into a cell for it, especially after I told her about the circumstances, I was told to leave the court in no uncertain terms.

So I did, although a couple of her knights chased me down for a number of reasons. Like this one, Lancelor, who I’ll kill in self defence, and whose lover, who’d been trying to talk him out of it, killed herself. As wil-was my life, Merlin, some king, and my brother chose that moment to show up. Merlin spouts some stuff abouts Tristan and Lancelot, while the king marked the spot to construct a grave, to pay back a favour he owed the knight.

Now, Balan and I found we both weren’t in Arthur’s best books, but Merlin had a suggestion. This guy, King Rience, was being a bit of an issue for the King. Take him off the board, and we’d be able to restore some of our honour. I’ll not go into the full details, but we’ll succeed in capturing the man and bringing him to Camelot. Course, this whole war would start, cause Rience’s brother, Nero, and his own ‘evil’ round table, or something, won-wasn’t happy with us.

So we help out with that too, even make a game of it between Balan and I. How many idiots could we cut down! Wish I’d gone for quality over quantity, since he won on numbers, even if I’ll have to fight three of those big names where he only had one!

I will admit, when Arthur offered me knighthood in his court, I was tempted to take it. But… well… one of the knights, the evil round guys, he'll mention something. You see, when I was still a squire with the old man, we were protecting a lord as we travelled. Somewhere along the way, we came across a knight, who told us he had business with the Lord and to stand aside.

Well, we didn't like that, not one bit. Next thing I know, I'm fighting an invisible enemy, and the knight manages to kill the Lord. It’s a shame I carried with me for a long time. So when this guy mentions an invisible knight in the Fisher King's court… I wasn't missing the chance.

So, I asked the king to give me some time to think, and I set on my way. The journey wasn't short, and when I finally got there, things went south. The entire time I was there, something was whispering in my ear, pushing me to be more violent than normal. Things came to a head when I met the man, who turned out to be King Pellam’s brother, and struck him dead on the spot.

All I remember after that is fighting Pellam, then grabbing a lance when I lost hold of Red Hilt and my other sword shattered, and striking Pellam with that. I kinda remember someone making off with the lance when the castle tumbled down on top of me, and I let it go. Time passed, and I was eventually dug up by Merlin, who told me what had happened.

He’d warned me about it, you know? The Dolorous stroke. But I never knew what it truly meant. As I think about it, I still don’t. The grail kingdom had become cursed, plagued by fiendish phantasmals, and all I could think was ‘I need to fix this’. I spent days hunting phantasmals, trying to help as much as I could. It didn’t improve my reputation among the people, but it’ll help.

I actually ran across Percival while doing this, with him coming back with the same spear I’d used. Apparently some mage called Klingsor manipulated things to get the lance. I… I was relieved that I wasn’t completely at fault, and I actually added a seal on the lance. Me and Percival adventure together for a bit, and we come across this Lord. He requested we fight this knight defending this keep. Percival refused, saying he needed to return to Camelot.

I, however, I’l- I agreed, and told Percival I’d meet up with him on the way back, as I had decided to accept Arthur’s offer. I’ll never get the chance.

That fight’ll be my last, and I’l-I’d actually end up striking down my own brother, and he’d do the same for me. Not too long before I passed though, who shows up but Merlin. He offered to heal me, but I refused, and asked him two things. To take my sword and find somebody who could fix my mistakes, and to tell Arthur I accepted, but was sorry I wouldn't be able to serve.

And so end the days of Sir Balin, not with a bang like you’d expect, but something of a whimper. I certainly never thought that I’ll go out killing my own brother.

Balin is a man who sadly suffers from a dissonance in values with most people. Whilst he is an honourable man, who tries to stringently follow the rules of knighthood he was taught during his time as a squire, his morality causes him to perceive these rules in a certain way. This is because his sense of morality can be considered much more appropriate for a phantasmal like his father. Due to this, he can be considered a violent savage due to his actions at times, leading to his title.

In truth, he is a highly intelligent man, who, due to consistent interactions with royal courts and high born knights, has developed to be quite a skilled speaker. However, his mentality means he lends himself more to combat than negotiation, even if he attempts to do the latter more regularly than he did in life. In the end though, he is a man who is very decisive in the actions he takes in the moment.

However, due to the events of his life, he has gained a trait of worrying about the possible outcomes of the actions he has, or will, take. Whilst this does help him make more expansive plans for combat, it can distract him at times to the more immediate concerns, leading to him having to make snap decisions that default to his usually brutal, combative methods.

Balin grates under the dismissive view of him that history and people take, disliking the fact he is reduced to an impetuous, violent man, rather than the nuanced reality of who he is. Due to this fact, he tries to make his own judgments on others, rather than taking the words of others. This leads to him trying to treat others fairly, even those that would usually be met by derisive responses due to their nature, such as Oni like Ibaraki and Shuten.

However, this is not a permanent state, as he will quickly form his own opinion on them that will dictate further interaction. It can be best said that he prefers to hold out a rope, and see if they hang themselves with it. He will even be quite vocal of his opinions, arguing with those who try to defend those he sees as monsters, or deride those he views as honourable heroes.

In regards to his master, Balin treats them much like a squire, taking on the role of the mentor as he tries to guide them with his knowledge, mostly in regards to interaction with the phantasmal races and other forms of natural mystery, in which their are low chances his master will be more experienced in. Furthermore, he will attempt to break simplistic views, showing that the world is far too complex for one size fits all ideas.

Yet, this is only one half of the dynamic, as his master will also become his advisor. Balin will often rely on them to guide him on the modern world or the situation he finds himself in if they are more familiar. It is to be noted he will take all information with a grain of salt, as he holds a dubious amount of trust in the views of others, for aforementioned reasons.

Bond 1

My interests? Well, I lived a good portion of my life following them! As I said, stories of adventure, or the world beyond the small village I was raised in… I loved them, and they became my life. Something I don’t regret. If I had to list anything else, I’d say I enjoy other people as well. I may not have mentioned it, but a good person to talk to as you travel, well, it makes the quest all the better!

Dislikes:
    An easy one. Fools who speak of what they know little of. Whether it is to deride and put down those with different values, or excuse actions because of that same reason. While right and wrong are subjective, good and evil? That, that is absolute. That is the standard we should use, nothing else.

Wish:
    I…I wish to have thought before I acted. Whether that means simply taking the seat and never going after Garlon, or… or even letting Pellam strike me down. Far too many suffered from a rash decision, even the court that had offered me patronage. That is what I wish for, to undo that dolorous stroke.

History:
    Er… What do you mean slip ups? Using the future tense? Well, I was talking for a while uninterrupted, my mouth must have just moved faster than my mind a few times! Nothing more.

Bond 5:

It…it pains me to say this, due to the reputation I have gained, but I do actually like fighting. It’s always one thing to tell the stories, the quests past. But a fight? A fight shows the outcomes, the growth. The sword skills honed in war, or the techniques created in desperation. It’s always fascinating, I find, and very enjoyable. Otherwise, I actually love to garden. It was something my mother taught me, and it always brings back fond memories. Not what you expected, no? That’s my point.

Dislikes:
    I… I will admit I have… issues with myself. I am not human, nor phantasmal. Neither fully. Others judged me for what I wasn’t so much that… it made me feel lacking… outcast. It’s why I try to give others the courtesy of presenting themselves before judging. Many times, I didn’t get to… Those issues weren’t helped by learning what my legacy became…

Wish:
    You wish for me to elaborate? Well, I wish that I went back to the moment I took the sword from my sister. With the knowledge of the life I’l-I’ve had, I will be able to make the choices required to never blunder my way into that fateful strike.

History:
    I did no-damn it, it’s not worth hiding. Yes, I have slipped up. In truth, I… my mind considers most of my life to be the future, not the past. You could call me Balin lily, if you really wanted to. My mind is from the moments where I drew the sword with the red hilt, although the grail has granted me knowledge of the rest of my life. It is funny, honestly. Even now I cannot escape the clutches of the stroke, despite my desires. It’s… it’s why I have such fear for my actions. I know me. Had I lived it, I would not care. It would just be the way the pieces fell. But I have not, and my mind reels at some of my actions. Especially the consequences.

Arturia Pendragon: Ah, my king! It’s good to see you no longer worrying for your gender! What, ‘how do I know’? Reasons my king. Rest assured though, it matters not. You still command my respect! Also, I apologise for never responding to your offer. May I still accept?

Percival: Percival! It’s wonderful to see ya man! How is the lance treating you these days? Oh, another seal on it? Well, your weapon, you know best. Plus, more than just mine probably helps not bungling things like I managed. You want a round? I want to see what you got up to after we parted.

Galahad: So, you are the one who eventually found the grail? An impressive warrior, most certainly, and I am happy you were able to purify my blade. But… you know you don’t have to be an ass about things?

Merlin: Ah, you’re here to Merlin? Well, I’ve got one thing to ask. Why? Why help me so much?

J.R.R. Tolkien: Sir Tolkien! Good to see you again. I was wondering if you had time for a brief talk in my garden? I never did get to hear the end of the fellowship adventure, and I’d love to know the rest! And don’t argue against the title. You may not have been knighted, but in my eyes, you're worthy of it!

Starkad: Haha! Didn’t expect to see you again so soon! I’ve got to ask though, could ya not have held that bastard for a bit longer? Would have been so much easier if I could have just repeated what was done to Disney on the drake.

Knights of the Round: Those who could of been my friends and brothers, had I not been so stupid. Got to meet a few of them anyway though, so give me a minute, I need to say a few hello’s.

Magic Resistance: A
    The first class skill of the Saber class, and a skill representing one's resistance to magical effects. It represents one’s ability to completely ignore such things, completely cancelling their effects, with rank changing how vast this cancellation is. At this rank, Balin can be called a true magus killer, as any spell of A rank or below, regardless of it being greater rituals or simple magecraft, are cancelled.

As a partial phantasmal by nature, Balin would receive a medium rank of this even if he hadn’t had such consistent encounters with those who could wield mystery. However, the numerous times he has battled magecraft wielding humans, or slayed phantasmals despite their natural mystery, has given him this impressive rank.

Be they mage, or monster, it doesn’t matter. I didn’t lose in life no matter what tricks my opponent tried to pull. My heritage helped a lot at times, especially against Pellam, but they would fall to my blade in the end. So yeah, I’d agree to that title of mage killer.

Riding: C
    The second class skill of the Saber class, representing the servants ability to control a mount, varying from the mechanical to the natural. Whilst it can grant the ability to control phantasmal species, dragons and dragonkind are beyond the scope of this skill. At this rank, Balin is capable of handling any mundane mount if he has proper training beforehand. However, he is incapable of handling supernatural mounts.

Whilst a knight, and therefore trained in mounted combat, Balin preferred to fight on the ground. Due to this, he only ever used mounts as transportation. Furthermore, due to not having any notable anecdotes connected to his mount and his usage of it, his rank in this skill is quite low.

Ha! Yeah, I’m no master cavalier, or really all that impressive a rider for a knight. My mount was great for getting from a to b, but for more than that, I was usually on my own. I’m the knight of two swords, not the knight of mounted combat or something. I’ll stay where I’m good, thanks.

Mixed Blood: B
    A skill showing one's nature of a mix between inhuman and human bloodlines. The rank of the skill depends on the amount of inherited traits from the servant's inhuman half. For Balin, he receives a somewhat high level of this skill, due to the sizable number of traits he has inherited.

Balin, as the child of a fae and human, receives this skill. While he did not inherit as many traits as his sister, he still received his fathers powers over luck and shadow, alongside an innate resistance to magic.

And how useful those abilities were in life. I don’t think I can understate how helpful a slip here or a lucky strike there is. Plus, those shadows are the only reason I could get away with having a much weaker blade as my second sword for so long. I would still love to know what type of fae dad was though.

Bane of the Court: B
    A skill that acts as an anti-nature spirit ability. It represents one's status as a killer of fae and other phantasmals deeply connected to the will of the planet. In use, it inhibits those with a deep connection to nature, such as fae, by weakening that connection, reducing their abilities. At this rank, Balin is capable of reducing the connection to the world by a third.

Balin, despite his own nature, has an extensive number of instances during his life where he fought and killed nature spirits. Whilst the most well known is his beheading of the fae that called for his death in Arthur’s court, he also killed a number after the Dolorous Stroke that had become corrupted by the act. This large number of slain fae has awarded him this rank. However, as he has never fought a nature spirit of the Great Mother or Father class, his skill cannot be any higher.

Honestly, it’s kind of a surprise how many fairies I’ll fight! Even more so that I never fought anyone who felt as… vast as my dad. Either way, this would have been helpful to have back then, probably would have been able to help even more. As is, it really did prove it’s worth with the monarchs and heroes in Disney.

Son of the Goodfellow: B+
    A skill showing Balin’s inherited traits from his phantasmal parentage. Whilst not a skill unique to Balin, due to the existence of his siblings, he is one of very few examples of a child of a fae as powerful as his father. The abilities he inherited mainly revolve around the manipulation of luck and shadow, although due to another skill, his luck abilities can only be used for negative effects.

Balin was taught from an early age to utilise the inherent mystery of his ancestry. Whilst not as powerful as his sister, he was still capable of reinforcing a mundane blade to the point it was almost as powerful as his fae forged blade. Furthermore, whilst his luck manipulation was far stronger when dealing with physical manifestations than conceptual, owing to the skills plus modifier, he was capable of creating powerful effects. Such as a seal for the spear of destiny.

It is… annoying to have my abilities cut in half, but I am glad to retain them nonetheless. Even if I can now only cause my enemy misfortune rather than boost my own, something I dearly need, a slip at the right moment is invaluable nonetheless. Oh, my father’s name? Well, whilst I never took his second name on, he was called Robin Goodfellow.

Le Savage: A
    The very title given to Balin in scorn, that he carried with pride, and therefore becomes a completely unique skill. Under normal circumstances, Balin would possess the skill Innocent Monster, due to the way he was remembered. However, due to this version of Balin not yet having committed any of the acts that would be distorted, this skill has taken its place.

Essentially, Le Savage acts as a skill that exemplifies ‘The truth of Balin’. To do so, it grants him three skills, each acting to exemplify one part of him. Battle Continuation(His determination to see things through), Instinct(His inhuman instincts), and Blood Knight(His skill and love for battle) are attained through this at the same rank as the skill.

I am who I am. I… I’m not always proud of that fact, but it is the case. To see that, who I really am, immortalised as part of my soul is reassuring. Even after what my legacy became, there is a reality that remains. That said reality has been partially represented by an ability called Blood Knight though… that is far less reassuring.

Road of Black Roses: C
    A sibling skill to Journey of the Flowers, that bears far more negative connotations to its sibling. Road of Black Roses represents one that is at the beginning of a journey towards an act that will cause vast devastation. Essentially, it is an omen of tragedies that will forever mar the servants hands. It is a
    gift
    curse
    that saps motivation from those around the user, and increases the chance of tragedy occurring.

The Dolorous stroke was a disaster that plunged a kingdom into ruin. Usually, this would grant Balin a high rank in this skill. However, the knight holds a special hatred for this skill, he has sacrificed his ability to positively influence possibility to weaken this skill vastly. As it is know, others would only suffer from a rank down in luck, and disadvantage on luck checks, when around Balin when it is active.

I DO NOT NEED THIS REMINDER! Damn it! Sorry, sorry Gudako. It's just that… between the history, this skill and that phantasm… so many reminders of a mistake I haven't even made yet. It is… grating. No matter, if I must have it, I will admit it has its uses.

Fae Sword of Bad Endings, Light of Tragic Finality
    Sword with the Red Hilt

Anti-Unit: B+
    Range: 5
    Max Number of Targets: 1

The only truly notable sword ever mentioned to be owned by Balin. This construct of the fae served Balin faithfully for all of his recorded life despite its curse, and so quite easily earns its place as one of Saber's Noble Phantasms. The Sword with the Red Hilt was once a sword of endings, bearing the light of finality. However, due to the workings of Balin’s sister, it has been distorted to become a blade of tragedy and bad ends. It is in this twisted state that Balin possessed the sword, and so is the variation he wields.

While the blade was far more powerful by the end of his journey than it is now when compared, this is due to the light of the blade growing more potent the closer the wielder is to their own ending. As Saber has been summoned from the moment he received the blade, it is therefore the furthest from his end it could be, causing it to be at this rank.

Red Hilt is a constantly active Noble Phantasm, whose blade is always surrounded by the light of tragedy. Anything struck by this light will be forced to undergo a luck check, the failure of which will allow the phantasm's true ability to take hold. Whenever something touches the light, it is forced to undergo
    a bad end
    catastrophic failure
    . This can turn stone to dust, steel to shatter, or systems to short circuit. Essentially, this gives the sword the ability to 'cut' through everything, although the scar that remains looks more like the material destroyed itself than something had sheared through it. Balin can cause the light to surge outwards slightly, affecting a greater area.

However, this phantasm is at its most powerful when its light is interacting with something that already has a deep seated conceptual flaw. Like the migraines of a red emperor, or the disease of a shinsengumi captain, these flaws are exploited in the
    bad ending
    catastrophic failure
    , far increasing the damage caused. For example, if used against Okita Souji, the blade will cause the usual damage of the sword's slash. On top of this though, Okita's illness will surge full force, causing damage in its own way, alongside possibly distracting Okita, allowing another attack with the same result.

I… I know this blade in a roundabout way, you know? Yeah, it's part of my future history, but even that moment I drew it, I felt a kinship. I suppose it's a little worrying, to feel kinship with something that causes tragedy to everything it touches, but that is the case.

Regardless! It's power has proven its use a thousand times over, and now it is under your command! Ah, just to mention, if it's an inanimate object, it's my luck it's using… soooo, don't expect me chopping through any noble phantasms.

Cursed Blade, Forged from Coming Disaster
    Dolorous Blade

Anti-Mystery: A++
    Range: 430
    Max Number of Targets: 135

For the knight of two swords, there must be two blades.
    For the perpetrator of the Dolorous Stroke, there must be a reminder.

Between these two rules, this phantasm has been crystallised into form. The disaster of the Dolorous Stroke has become a blade of solidified, crystalline curses. Whilst it's form is that of the sword that shattered in Balin’s fight with the fisher king, there is a fundamental aspect of this phantasm that allows it to shift form into any blade the wielder desires.

This underlying aspect is 'yet to be'. As the Dolorous Stroke is not something that Balin has performed yet, its existence has not yet been set in stone. Due to this, the normal true name release of this phantasm would release a spreading wave of cursed energy that possessed an A Rank in terms of power. It does this in a two step method, with Balin charging his blade with magical energy for the initial release. This is the much simpler side of the release.

The second is what gives this phantasm its anti-mystery classification. Mana or magical energy that encounters the initially released magical energy would be converted into more cursed energy that allows the wave to expand. Theoretically, this could continue infinitely. However, this conversion process requires a small amount of Balin’s magical energy to complete. Whilst each conversion requires a small amount, the exponentially growing number of conversions means that it cannot be maintained indefinitely. Therefore, at Balin’s digression, he could stop new conversions from happening, halting the growth and leaving the existing energy in the attack to dissipate.

However, the Dolorous Stroke is not meant to be an empty curse. Whilst there is a single 'core' that would bring out the true power of the phantasm, any curse Balin creates can be 'loaded' into the blade, increasing the power, although not to maximum. Furthermore, possessing a 'core', even not the true one, would allow weaker waves of cursed magical energy to be emitted even without a true name release. These waves will of course be aspected by the current 'core' curse, which will affect those that are struck.

Yet, as already mentioned, the sword will not reach its full potential without a certain curse as the 'core'. This curse is one that was used in the original Dolorous Stroke, and was much of the reason for the land twisting as much as it did through the fisher kings connection. That curse is one of antithesis, which causes the nature of affected things to invert.

On top of the incredible destructive quality of the energy wave at its maximum, all affected things will begin to interact toxically with the rest of the environment. For normal objects, this manifests as rapid decay, however it is far more destructive for things possessing mystery or a soul. These will be twisted, with the darkest aspects of them attacking the rest of their being. Whilst it can be overcome by powerful entities, the usual outcome is mutual destruction, resulting in their deaths. One could say that this curse superficially reflects the corrupted grail mud of a certain grail war, although lacking the ability to allow the darkest aspects to take control.

Above all though, there is one restriction to this phantasm. Its curses can only spread through contact with the original energy wave. Spiritual connections, like between a Caster and their territory, or a master and their servant, cannot act as vectors. This is a limitation placed by the counter force, preventing the phantasm from truly reaching the same level as the true Dolorous Stroke in history.

…haaaa…This… this pains me, you know? It will be a decision I’ll make in the heat of battle, where all I’m going to be doing is trying to stay alive! Honestly, take the stories about the fisher king with a bit of salt if they portray him as anything less than a monster in combat.

I… I did actually put a curse into that blow. I thought it would be able to weaken him enough for me to win. Possibly without having to finish him off, even. I…I didn’t know it would reflect on the kingdom, that I’d be cursing far more than one man. The fact it was recorded as intentional though! As me not caring!?

Ahh… nonetheless, it seems I can’t escape this sin even before I committed it. At the very least, I won’t be able to make that mistake of connections again. And… and unless we truly need it, I’d prefer not to use the true curse.

Due to Balin’s tendency for snap decisions, there are very few times where a fight will occur between Balin and another where Balin has had time to prepare. This is actually not disadvantageous to Balin, as none of his abilities truly require preparation to be used to their fullest extent.

Living up to his title, Balin is proficient at both combat whilst wielding two swords, as well as sword and shield. Whilst he is capable of wielding other weapons, these are the only ones to be addressed for the moment. It is to be noted that, regardless of what is happening, he will always wield the Red Hilt in his right hand, and Dolorous in his left. This does not inhibit his ability to manipulate probability or shadow, as both are completely mentally based, rather than physical.

Balin prefers to fight alone without support from his allies, although this is not because of preference but practicality. Whilst his skill, Road of Black Roses is active, it will apply to everyone around him, regardless of being friend or foe. However, the range of this is limited, so if an ally of his is capable of providing long range support, it will be accepted.

In combat, Balin will leave Road of Black Roses active so as to give himself an advantage, as well as boost the effectiveness of Red Hilt. He will utilise his shadow control to boost his own movement and force his opponent into short range, so as to bring them into distance for Red Hilt, and limit the possible expense of using Dolorous. Due to Battle Continuation and Magic Resistance, he will tank most attacks, especially magical ones, so as to give him more space for his own devastating blows. This does not mean that he does not dodge, but rather does it rarely, only doing so when his Instinct shows tanking would be a dangerous choice.

Thanks to Blood Knight’s power enhancing effects, Balin will attempt to draw out the fight as long as possible, although he will consistently go for killing blows when he believes them available. Finally, he will use his luck manipulation to essentially act like a spellcaster trained in curses, using them to push an advantage, and find ones that are particularly effective against his opponent.

Regarding his Noble Phantasms, Red Hilt, thanks to being constantly active, will be used liberally to try to cut down his opponent as much as possible. Essentially, it will be used as his main attacking sword for most of a fight. Dolorous in contrast will be used mostly defensively, providing extremely punishing blows when the chance arrives. However, once a particularly powerful curse is found, it will be loaded into Dolorus, and the phantasm will be used far more liberally so as to devastate his opponent. This description applies whether he is dual wielding, or using his shield.

Altered Phantasm:
    Tolkien
    True
    Dolorous Stroke

The Spear of Destiny is planted deep into the chequered marble floor of a massive throne room, with a throne covered in shadow not far away. The floor where the spear is planted is a mess of glowing cracks that start incredibly large, and spread into thin hairline fractures that seem to encompass the entire throne room. Leaned against the spear is a leather bound tome, with the names of the authors ever so slightly visible. Balin the Savage and J.R.R. Tolkien.

Owner: Balin the Savage(Stranger)
    Type: Anti-World

You know, that author is a damn genius at times. Managing to use the lance, Avenger, and myself as a catalyst to bring forth that form.

This form… it is the only true testament to the monument of my sins, for it is the only one that wields something that is not a pale imitation of what will be the crowning mistake-no the grandest fuck up of my life. And yet… it did the exact opposite. Instead of a strike that would start a chain of destruction, it ended a tyranny. It freed a man from the twisted thing he had become, and shattered a world that made all your choices for you.

What I’m trying to say kid, is that your mistakes are more than just a blemish on your life. They’re growth, power, experience, a thousand and one things that boil down to a single idea. They help you grow. So never forget them, and whilst I can’t tell you to never regret them, I’d be a massive hypocrite for that, I can tell you that they don’t have to stay mistakes.

Perhaps you’ll manage absolution for them in the end, but until that point? Wield them as your sword, and cut down those who’d see more like them come to be. Let it be the whetstone that hones your edge.

Let them have a legacy that tells of more than just a daft decision, but a thousand good ones crafted from the knowledge of the alternative.

Developer Notes

So, I’ve seen a few Balin sheets, and whilst I understand the personality given, I thought I’d do something different. If the perfect Galahad can be quite the ass, I thought his antithesis(kinda) could be a decent person.

So, Balin’s species. I decided to go with the implication of the woman with the sword being his sister, and combined her with the mentioned ‘Lady Lily of Avalon’. Therefore, half fae made sense as the conclusion.

It was a damn headache doing the slip ups for the history, but going with Balin at the beginning of his life felt like a good choice to help make as many differences between Saber and Avenger as possible.

Of the three skills after the anti-fae, each is meant to represent one of the past/heritage, present/person, and future/fate.

For those wondering, as I couldn’t find a way to include it, Blood Knight is a skill that causes someone to slowly grow stronger the longer a fight continues, resetting afterwards. The rank of the skill says how fast this strengthening is, and an EX would probably be very slow, but wouldn’t reset, or would have A rank speed, but slowly decrease, rather than completely reset.

As a note, their is no form, other than Stranger’s, where the counter force doesn’t inhibit the Dolorous NP. For Saber, it allows the width, but not the depth, and for Lancer, it would allow the depth(using spiritual links to strike through the target to all they are attached to), over width. As for Avenger…. you’ll see that later!

As a fun note, if I were ever to do a ‘Fairy Knight Balin’, as weird as the idea would be, Puck, the guys dad in my interpretation, would definitely unknowingly be taking on his son’s name.
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; November 29th, 2022 at 09:42 AM.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm
    Certainly not a bad sheet. You paint some good pictures with this one.
    But it does not hit the Foreigner vibe yet (btw i havent seen so many ways to typo Foreigner in a while)
    If you did not mention his class, one might believe he would be Berserker perhaps. The creepiness is missing, but its not always needed. Sometimes the lack of it is creepy in itself.
    But for that the impact and scale of the outer god needs to be explained. Their outer god is tagged on and you take the source material "too serious".
    Ubbo is not the source of all life in the nasuverse. He may be in his world, but not in this one. Outer Gods are not from the nasu-earth, but they try to get their hands on it by finding mortal vessels and they communicate through dreams. The history of the world we write for needs to be respected and the hplverse has to be respected in this context.
    So how to improve? Idk enough about the history of marine biology at his time, but if it wasnt developed enough, ubbo may made him think that the marine creatures he sends are the proper prototypes of our world, simply accepting something grotesque as natural, making his demeanor really weird. And the water he creates could be strange in substance, referencing the protoplastic body of ubbo. His music skill is as an effect fine, but to use the skill of high class musicians on one someone of his renown is a bit too much imo, even if the rank is lowered. Just make a personal skill out of it. Perhaps find a decently famous painting of his that may have a name relevant to sounds. As a background for this skill, the earth actually emits a silent humm due to the waves churning on the ocean floor or something. It was recorded few years ago. One can do something with that for the purpose of this foreigner. The landscape skill can be simply a "Seascape".
    I never heard of that guy, a shame because after searching his name, he got good art.
    If you do an artist, show their art. At least in the NP if they use a specific painting.
    All for now
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Hmm
    Certainly not a bad sheet. You paint some good pictures with this one.
    But it does not hit the Foreigner vibe yet (btw i havent seen so many ways to typo Foreigner in a while)
    If you did not mention his class, one might believe he would be Berserker perhaps. The creepiness is missing, but its not always needed. Sometimes the lack of it is creepy in itself.
    But for that the impact and scale of the outer god needs to be explained. Their outer god is tagged on and you take the source material "too serious".
    Ubbo is not the source of all life in the nasuverse. He may be in his world, but not in this one. Outer Gods are not from the nasu-earth, but they try to get their hands on it by finding mortal vessels and they communicate through dreams. The history of the world we write for needs to be respected and the hplverse has to be respected in this context.
    So how to improve? Idk enough about the history of marine biology at his time, but if it wasnt developed enough, ubbo may made him think that the marine creatures he sends are the proper prototypes of our world, simply accepting something grotesque as natural, making his demeanor really weird. And the water he creates could be strange in substance, referencing the protoplastic body of ubbo. His music skill is as an effect fine, but to use the skill of high class musicians on one someone of his renown is a bit too much imo, even if the rank is lowered. Just make a personal skill out of it. Perhaps find a decently famous painting of his that may have a name relevant to sounds. As a background for this skill, the earth actually emits a silent humm due to the waves churning on the ocean floor or something. It was recorded few years ago. One can do something with that for the purpose of this foreigner. The landscape skill can be simply a "Seascape".
    I never heard of that guy, a shame because after searching his name, he got good art.
    If you do an artist, show their art. At least in the NP if they use a specific painting.
    All for now
    I'll take note. If there is time and opportunity, I will edit Aivazovsky and post version 2.0

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    Really nice Balin sheet, kinda surprised that he isn’t eligible as Bersekrer, but I guess Avenger kinda covers that too
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marethyu77 View Post
    Really nice Balin sheet, kinda surprised that he isn’t eligible as Bersekrer, but I guess Avenger kinda covers that too
    Yeah, it was a really long argument in my mind on whether I should pull the Berserker trigger or not, but I held off because of the way I decided to write his lore. His 'reality' in this version is that, whilst he could be considered a little crazy because of value dissonance, he never really went mad in his life, meaning he wouldn't qualify for Berserker. In contrast, his recorded versions have this feature, and since his Avenger form focuses on his Hatred for those who distorted who he was, going from a flawed, but good man, to a careless destroyer that, although not without redeeming features, is far more a monster/demon than his reality. At least, that's what the consensus has become.

TL;DR: In this version, his reason to have madness enhancement directly links to why he has Avenger as a class, so any possible Berserker form gets assimilated.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Good to see your back to posting sheets here. Can’t wait to see William blake and viracocha. I’m also curious about what your going to do with stan lee and George Lucas.

I don’t have much to say except that I really like the FC here (even if it clashes with the roundtable aesthetic in fate). I’m also confused about what his bond CE is (did tolkien alter his phantasm into his stranger form? What does it even do?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I don’t have much to say except that I really like the FC here (even if it clashes with the roundtable aesthetic in fate). I’m also confused about what his bond CE is (did tolkien alter his phantasm into his stranger form? What does it even do?)
    Perhaps it does clash, but I can argue that whilst he was an ally, he was never a member. So he doesn't have to fit.

As for the CE, detailed would be in the actual singularity write out, but the cliff notes is that Tolkien managed to summon Stranger Balin, who's true Dolorous Stroke helped destroy the singularity. As for what it does... the Dolorous stroke, with all that entails.

I am really loving this Balin sheet. The interpretation of his legend and character is what sells it for me. I will wait patiently for his Avenger version.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Guys, I need help. What is the best way to describe the Guilty Monster skill?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If there was just a place to ask something like that...
    What is guilty monster? Innocent monster is changes in the saint graph due to false negative believes
    Our Guilty Angel skill is the opposite, false positive believes are accrued
    Guilty monster would be someone known for being an asshole being one as a servant too
    Thats not a skill but a core element of summoning
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    I'm talking about the case when the servant himself collected rumors around him. Or is it better to make the Servant able to affect his Innocent Monster skill on his own in order to get more bonuses and remain himself?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Why do you continue to ignore the idea thread. And that kind of skill already exists with Nobunaga's Demon King skill, complete with being able to change her appearance at will.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Canine Shogun

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Armament: claws, jaws, sword

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — B
    MANA — C
    LUCK — C
    NP — B

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement (B)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Rank up for all parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed.

Berserker, by virtue of its characteristics, has the behavior of a dog. He retained his personality, but you should remember about his inhuman psyche

Personal skills:

Innocent Monster(B)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.

The Berserker is a large humanoid Shiba Inu dog. Berserker is not burdened by his position, he is even glad of his new body. Of the minuses - he is not capable of human speech. Berserker communicates by barking or growling

Dialogue with Animals(A+)

It is communication of intention with animals that do not speak a "language of words". Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. Due to his deeds in life, Berserker has a high skill in communicating with animals. He is most good at communicating with dogs, he can even make his familiars out of them.

Noble Phantasm:

Oinusama
    Sword of Dog Gratitude
    C

For homeless dogs, whose flocks teemed with the capital of the state, by order of Berserker, for the first time in world history, a network of shelters was created. One of them - for 50,000 dogs, is located in the vicinity of the capital. All these countless dogs are embodied in his blade. It is a massive nodachi that Berserker holds with one hand. Its blade is made in the form of a dog's mouth, the handle resembles a dog's body with paws and a tail. Berserker mainly fights with claws and jaws. If he uses this blade, then after the battle he will ask his forgiveness.

This NP cannot be used against animals, moreover, it deals increased damage to people who have ever harmed animals, especially dogs.

However, that's not all this NP can do. Inside it are all the dogs that Berserker helped. All of them are ready to defend Berserker in return. The berserker does not give them orders - dog heads can break out of the sword at any moment to bite the enemy, they can scratch, releasing paws with claws from the blade. Moreover - in especially extreme cases, monstrous creatures can escape from the sword, fusions of dogs loyal exclusively to Berserker.

Description:

Dislikes: People and their society, flayers
    Natural enemy: 47 ronin, animal tormentors

Berserker’s True name is Tokugawa Tsunayoshi, The 5th shogun of the Tokugawa dynasty, the feudal ruler of Japan, who led the country from 1680 to 1709. Also known as the Canine Shogun.

Tokugawa in this form is entirely Canine Shogun. He is not capable of normal communication with people - he can take a smile for a demonstration of his teeth and, therefore, a challenge to fight. Moreover, he does not perceive people as equals at all, Tsunayoshi is completely indifferent to their pain, suffering and death. If he has to kill a child, he will do it with cold blood, as if he were crushing a fly.

In relation to dogs, Tokugawa, on the contrary, shows amazing care. When meeting with a homeless dog, he will always bow to him. Dog owners should be careful when meeting with Tokugawa - if he decides that the dog is not treated with enough courtesy, he may well free the dog, at times by killing the owners.

In general, when dealing with Tsunayoshi, the Master should be careful. Berserker sees people as a threat and is always ready to attack, though he can be patient with the master and warn him with a growl.

Relations

Cú Chulainn — At the sight of him, Berserker goes into an uncontrollable rage. Not recommended to keep them together

Notes: Has anyone done a sheet for this guy yet?

- - - Updated - - -

I will upload art later

Has anyone done a sheet for this guy yet?
    You can search his name in Search Thread up above

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll preface anything I say by mentioning that I had no idea who Tokugawa Tsunayoshi was, up until doing a bit of speed-research right now.

So, regarding the sheet: I'll be honest, I don't like it. Because even just speed reading a few articles showed me that there was so much more that could have gone into the sheet than what there actually is. What you did write is okay, but there are some things that seem a bit off just at a glance, for example, when I first read the sheet I had no idea why this guy would be a Berserker, initially I thought maybe Saber since you made his NP a sword or Caster because it's a blanket class that can fit a lot of nobles. After reading a little about him, I would concur that Berserker is absolutely a good fit for him, given his general kind of manic behaviour, but those are things that could have been in the sheet to enhance it.

Also, Innocent Monster and Mad Enhancement, the way they are brought in here, I would say, are a bit redundant, because all both state is in essence: "He acts and looks like a Shiba Inu". Instead, for example, the flavour text space in Mad Enhancement could have been used to talk about his very strict beliefs and religious mania that, in part, seems to have driven him to what he did, whereas the Innocent Monster skill's space could have been used to explain more about his laws on dogs directly.

There was more to this guy than just "He likes dogs, like a lot", but that's kind of what this sheet boils down to. As far as I understand this man was responsible of accidentally making smuggling a big thing in Japan, he banned prostitution and women working in tea houses in an attempt to raise living standard and the fact that his protection laws for dogs actually ended up having severe bad consequences is mentioned nowhere. Also, perhaps this is just a personal thing, but I just find it odd that the name of the edicts that contained those animal protection laws, the "Edicts on Compassion for Living Things", is omitted from the sheet. Would have been a killer name for an NP me thinks.

Overall, there's just a lot more that could have been done here and it would have made the sheet much better as a result.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    There are few sheets on the forum lately. If things go like this, then only my concepts will be on the forum, which is not so good. There are some servant ideas, some from Great war of Heroes

Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot (Rider, inventor of the automobile and the first to cause a car accident)

Naresuan the Great (Rider or Archer, King of Siam)

Elfego Baka (Archer or Berserker)

Lev Theremin (Caster or Foreigner, he created the theremin)

Stephen Hawking (Caster or Raider)

Jacques-Yves Cousteau (Foreigner, why not)

Auguste Piccard (Rider, uses Trieste bathyscaphe)

George Levick (Caster, penguin diary. Considering it's Antarctica... it's fine to use the penguins from Lovecraft's story)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    There's plenty damn sheets on the Forum, as the '3' in the thread title subtly indicate. And again, there's a dedicated thread for Servant ideas. Plus no, it's actually not fine to shoehorn Lovecraft and Foreigner in every random sheet for no reason at all.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    I heard someone write about burnout. It's better to submit an idea so that someone can overcome burnout.