Page 235 of 621 FirstFirst ... 135185225230233234235236237240245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    A) it was a homage to Foreigners. You never made a foreigner and only teased you are working on one.
    B) it was also a homage to my favourites of this class, you are not entitled to get a space there.
    C) i mentioned in the teaser that even if a creator was not mentioned they are not forgotten.
    D) i have nothing to say to ur ziusudra, sry. It is ur typical over the top wank that is hard to read or justify, except this time you can justify it a bit more because they are a grand. Them being a grand rider makes sense tho. Everyone thinks Noah, but that guy is valid for the same reasons.
    Thank you for the answer its different if i got no answer but with one i can understand and were this time again the Grammar again really so bad i thought i got better ? and if i am really honest i can in that matter not find any Grammar differences of my servant profiiles and that of you other makers .

one Question are there of my servants if any some Masterpieces after your oppinion and what is really bad in making powerfull servants i mean since the starts of Fate have the average powerlevel of official servants quite increased .

and althugh i make more moderate powered servants truly rather rare have i madeone in the last time with Bertrandon how did you find him actually ?

Kasato Maru: Nice new Ship Waifu and quite clever skill set i must say i am curious About your Lostbelts further Story , i am curious how would she think of other Ship servants Wyvern ? and as Ziusudra is a servant that will appear in my Egyptian Lostbelt how do you find him ?

Also are you curious About Grand Riders debut entrance i am willing to give a Story spoiler teaser ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 11th, 2021 at 09:01 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Kasato Maru: Nice new Ship Waifu and quite clever skill set i must say i am curious About your Lostbelts further Story , i am curious how would she think of other Ship servants Wyvern ? and as Ziusudra is a servant that will appear in my Egyptian Lostbelt how do you find him ?

Also are you curious About Grand Riders debut entrance i am willing to give a Story spoiler teaser ?
    As a rule of thumb I try to avoid spoilers of ongoing protects. I feel like it cheapens the eventual reveal.

I can, however, make educated guesses based on the necessity of a Grand Servant, when the only Lostbelt we've known of that had two of them summoned was Atlantis / Olympus with Grand Archer and Grand Lancer. So I believe that there must be something as bad if not worse than the Machine Gods, or Beasts lurking around. There is also the degree of compatibility. If Grand Rider was summoned, that means his exact skillset is needed.

Kasato Maru has a bit of a complex.

Sure, she isn't your average ship when it comes to history, but she is far from being considered worthy of being a Heroic Spirit by herself. Instead, you could say she feels inferior to other Ship servants, even to Ships that are Noble Phantasms and nothing more. She does, however, hold pride in that she can do anything and become anything her Master needs. With the caveat that she's not the strongest Servant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    As a rule of thumb I try to avoid spoilers of ongoing protects. I feel like it cheapens the eventual reveal.

I can, however, make educated guesses based on the necessity of a Grand Servant, when the only Lostbelt we've known of that had two of them summoned was Atlantis / Olympus with Grand Archer and Grand Lancer. So I believe that there must be something as bad if not worse than the Machine Gods, or Beasts lurking around. There is also the degree of compatibility. If Grand Rider was summoned, that means his exact skillset is needed.

Kasato Maru has a bit of a complex.

Sure, she isn't your average ship when it comes to history, but she is far from being considered worthy of being a Heroic Spirit by herself. Instead, you could say she feels inferior to other Ship servants, even to Ships that are Noble Phantasms and nothing more. She does, however, hold pride in that she can do anything and become anything her Master needs. With the caveat that she's not the strongest Servant.
    hm okay then will i Refrain from revealing it , About the Grands have i though a Question why were First Hassan and Orion stripped from the Grand Rank only when they helped Chaldea respectively Ritsuka when actually seen they and the Grands are working for the same Goal the restortion of the Grand history so i dont think ist taking Party . but have you some gueses which the Qualifications that each Grand servant has to have like what are the criteria for a Grand Lancer,GRand Saber and so on ?

and hve you seen my Egyptian Lostbelt ?

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the answer its different if i got no answer but with one i can understand and were this time again the Grammar again really so bad i thought i got better ? and if i am really honest i can in that matter not find any Grammar differences of my servant profiiles and that of you other makers .

one Question are there of my servants if any some Masterpieces after your oppinion and what is really bad in making powerfull servants i mean since the starts of Fate have the average powerlevel of official servants quite increased .
    Improved? Perhaps, does not mean you are now good at it. Your grammar is still really weird. I know you speak German, but even then your sentence structure is not 'German' enough to think you just translated word for word. And can not explain how can interact in this forum for almost 3.5 years and still have so much problems with English. You read hundreds of sheets here, how can it not have influenced your writing habits? And what really grinds my gears is that we have different philosophies about 'effort'. You put lots of work into studying your servants, i see that, but at the same time you put now effort into your language. Like saying you did the dishes, but only let a bit of water ran over it. It often feels like those sheets needed more time in the oven. Like why did you release it in the first place when you werent done with the quotes? Why not wait? It is not the first time you released something and later on finished it and when you said you finished it, others pointed out it is not finished. Except you contriute to the contest, there is no time limit. Use it to complete it and check it.
    Even if we ignore your weird grammar (=sentence structure) and unneccessary long sentences in many cases, it is the words that are really souring the mood.
    You talk about effort, but you do not take your time to check your own sheets or even short posts for glaring spelling mistakes. Look at what I quotes from you: "profiles", "opinion", "powerful", "power level" "makers" instead of "creators". Those are mistakes that dont have to be and take concentration away from focussing on your sheet. You heard it multiple times that you should get an editor or whatnot to improve, but you rarely do.
    There should be enough browser add-ons for you that check your grammar. I heard they are actually not that great, but it can not be worse that some of your sentences. Or at least the swirly red lines under each word if it is not part of your dictionary, at least that would help tremendously.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Improved? Perhaps, does not mean you are now good at it. Your grammar is still really weird. I know you speak German, but even then your sentence structure is not 'German' enough to think you just translated word for word. And can not explain how can interact in this forum for almost 3.5 years and still have so much problems with English. You read hundreds of sheets here, how can it not have influenced your writing habits? And what really grinds my gears is that we have different philosophies about 'effort'. You put lots of work into studying your servants, i see that, but at the same time you put now effort into your language. Like saying you did the dishes, but only let a bit of water ran over it. It often feels like those sheets needed more time in the oven. Like why did you release it in the first place when you werent done with the quotes? Why not wait? It is not the first time you released something and later on finished it and when you said you finished it, others pointed out it is not finished. Except you contriute to the contest, there is no time limit. Use it to complete it and check it.
    Even if we ignore your weird grammar (=sentence structure) and unneccessary long sentences in many cases, it is the words that are really souring the mood.
    You talk about effort, but you do not take your time to check your own sheets or even short posts for glaring spelling mistakes. Look at what I quotes from you: "profiles", "opinion", "powerful", "power level" "makers" instead of "creators". Those are mistakes that dont have to be and take concentration away from focussing on your sheet. You heard it multiple times that you should get an editor or whatnot to improve, but you rarely do.
    There should be enough browser add-ons for you that check your grammar. I heard they are actually not that great, but it can not be worse that some of your sentences. Or at least the swirly red lines under each word if it is not part of your dictionary, at least that would help tremendously.
    Thank you for you complete answer i try to look more at the Grammar as i said it once Patience is not my strenght so when i am finished writhing it i simply fogeting to look more closely at the grammer . honest Question if i better out my Grammar would my servants get more Attention after your opinion ? and could you Name me the two most frequently Errors i make please ?

aside the grammer are my servant profiles actually good ? i mean in Terms of creativity in the abbillities and their individual personality ?

Blog Entries
    idk how you format and write ur servants, but perhaps do it like me.
    make a blog, delete the blog. you can still write in that blog and format in peace.
    when you are done with a part of your sheet, like a skill description, you check it with any english grammar checker website out there and that way improve it

will you get more responses to your sheets? I'd say yes, not right away, but over time.

idk about personality, because i always skip yours when i read them. they are too long and the demeanor as servant/towards master is so antiquated. Nowadays you keep them short like vance and gow-0 can do, you are great at creating them like BnEl15, convey character with the quotes of the servant like i do or show them through the rest of the sheet/their background like Morg and WF can do. Or you dont give a damn about personality for the most part and keep it brief overall like Kamerad.

Creativity? Well I give you that, you are pretty creative in some departments, cant put my finger on it tho. That especially showed in your lucifer sheet imo

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Same with Catigern, except he died in the third battle which led to Vortimer literally pulling out a tree and killing the rest of the enemy forces with it..
    Could I have source it sounds hilarious for peak Ruler Unga Bunga shenanigans

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for you complete answer i try to look more at the Grammar as i said it once Patience is not my strenght so when i am finished writhing it i simply fogeting to look more closely at the grammer . honest Question if i better out my Grammar would my servants get more Attention after your opinion ? and could you Name me the two most frequently Errors i make please ?

aside the grammer are my servant profiles actually good ? i mean in Terms of creativity in the abbillities and their individual personality ?
    Just looking over your recent entry I can see some common ones rear their heads. "Abbility" instead of ability, "Noblephantasm" instead of "Noble Phantasm", "aswell" instead of "as well", getting grammatical order mixed up like "is he" instead of correct "he is" or just adding unnecessary words like "did he participated" where it could better be just "he participated". That's honestly just the tip of the iceberg, but those are some common mistakes you repeat fairly often in your sheets, and that's not even getting into the sometimes rambling sentences and frequent random capitalization of non-proper name words. Overall your sheets are interesting and have a lot of creative ideas, but Del is right the sloppy grammar/spelling definitely detracts from the effort you put into them and I imagine that's a part of why they sometimes don't get much feedback.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Edward Munch: Excuse me while I collect my pieces back because I just exploded.
    This might top everything you ever did and then some more? I dunno, but I think it's totally deserving to be featured in my personal top 3, at best. You really went off, huh. Taking the Lover Class and making something so creative out of it with the fusion with Rhadika! I could never! I absolutely adored the way you crafted this man, and the skills just helped to solidify this aura of... Of something omnious, something very wrong with him. The Soul Painting skill in particular really caught my attention, this could be such a cool NP in other painter servants but here it's merely one of his skills! How mad this man can be? (The answer is: A LOT. LOOK AT THIS SECOND SKILL. Also thank you I'm so honored I could contribute just a little to this opus magnum.) But ah, if I thought this was just it, the NPs? WOW. The first one is so colorful, so fitting, and I think it'd be a thing of beauty to see it animated with some ufotable budget. The second one is quite interesting too, it reminds me of a witch's servant from Madoka Magica. (I'M FEARING THE MANY SIMILARITIES OF A WITCH AND THIS DUDE, ACTUALLY.) That Craft Essence was just you and him flexing his paintings in our faces BUT THEN.
    THEN THE THING HAPPENS.
    I KNEW HE WAS SUSPICIOUS.
    Well damn. It was about this point that I accepted that this is something else and that you're just out of our league. I give up, I'm never catching up to the talented ones.
    The skills, the way the quotes help to cement his demented and magnetic personality... THE WAY EVERYTHING FLOWS SO BEAUTIFULLY. Ugh. I swear I could be here praising this dude to heaven and back and still wouldn't be enough. It must have took you ages to find the best pictures, to write everything, but I assure you the final result blew us all away. I'd vote for an entry like this for the 1st place anywhere in a heartbeat.

Kasato Maru: ALSO EXCUSE ME? LOOK AT THIS?
    Boat waifu is already music for my ears, but not only is a COOL BOAT WAIFU, it's also a LOSTBELT BOAT WAIFU. Now you're just playing with my heart, mister. Did I say already I loved the pink hues for her sheet? It gave me such a burst of energy to read everything and hoo boy, did I felt my wig being snatched by the end of the entire thing. I want to hug boat waifu and tell her everything is gonna be ok, but at the same time I'm scared of her. She's strangely terrifying in this silent devotion that can change allegiances in the blink of an eye. (I suppose it's the problem with being an object, huh.)
    ALSO, YOU TAKING THIS BORING ASS CLASS GUNNER AND MAKING SOMETHING INTERESTING? WITH A BOAT, AND NOT SOME BORING GUNSLINGER? Please, just take the friggin crown and run with it, my king. You deserve all the cookies (and so does Maru.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    awww thank you so much WF, you honor me. It did take a while to find decent pictures, I mean find an anime character based on rainbow colored clouds or something among those lines. It was a conceptual hard nut to crack for me, that is why i talked to other masters here to get it finally done, so I am happy you liked it. Next sheet will be more lighthearted in nature

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Hey morg have a freebie
    --
    Name: Vortimer
    Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Ruler
    Origin: Arturian Mythology

STR: A
    END: A++
    AGI: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: E-

Son of Vortigern. Cousin to Arthur Pendragon and Morgan Le Fay. As his line was lesser to that of Uther's they never expanded beyond it and kept to their realms and as news of Arthur's conquests spread throughout the kingdoms Vortigern began to act erratically drawing suspicions from his children. Such actions would culminate unto inviting Saxons to their lands, to become a stronghold of the foreign invaders, to kneel before the savages and be given land. Vortimer rebelled against his father, alongside his brother Cartigern. After several battles and allying with the christian elements within the islands Vortigern was deposed and incarcerated for his crimes. Among Vortigern's treasury laid the blood of the white dragon, the darkness of the land churned deeply and it distantly reached out to Vortimer, fearing it he contacted mages and ordered it to be sealed, betrayed by the witch Renwein Vortimer was poisoned and before his death he begged his comrades to be buried within the land, so that his body and soul would become a seal and keep the darkness of Britain away for further time, ignoring his pleads Vortimer was buried with the highest of honors in London. In a last bid to save the phantasmal, or for his own ego, Vortigern drank the dragon's blood and became a 'hole' upon the world, a dragon of darkness that supressed even the light of Excalibur, the embodiment of the land that sought nothing more than the slaughter of humanity, wielding Rhongomyniad Arthur slayed the dragon and was crowned King of All Britannia.

Yet the darkness flows strong. Yet it reaches into the throne of heroes. Yet it reaches and taints even the King of Knights. As such its no surprise that those closest to Vortigern would become ideal vessels of the 'fell power'. But Vortimer possessing a story of opposing Vortigern's schemes with all his might, driving the Saxons away with such ferocity that they 'ran away like women and children' and a candidate for sainthood, due to links with Saint Germanus, was able to muster a light strong enough to lock the darkness within the saint graph, for the time being. A mage who summons him in this form seeking the mysteries of old or power only for themselves will be immediately killed. An accidental summoning will be seen with suspicions for mages were fools that thought they could master a darkness that had no place among men. But a master who has gained his trust will possess a loyal bulwark of darkness that smashes all opposition. That said please do not compare this all-out fighting style with that of certain Alters or he will become very depressed, he will also refuse to meet and talk with the Knights of the Round feeling it a shame to be in this form, a symbol of his father's weakness and his own incompetence

As his body as become a shield/vessel keeping Albion's wrath at bay it was granted the Shielder Class Saint Graph

Skills

Class Skills
    Self-Field Defense (A-): A field of darkness surges from the body blessing allies and consuming projectiles but the more it is used the more damage the Saint Graph receives. Vortimer's rebellion against the darkness will always possess the heaviest of costs. A heavy darkness that burdens even the Holiest Sword embodying mankind's dreams

Personal Skills
    Holy Relic (Body) (C):“For though,” said he, “they may inhabit other parts of Britain, yet if you follow my commands, they will never remain in this island.” They imprudently disobeyed this last injunction, and neglected to bury him where he had appointed. A curse/blessing, to be buried and contain the darkness with the sacrifice of his body and soul, perhaps if the instructions were followed.....By suffering damage and bleeding the magical energy embed with such gains a holy effect. From within the dragon's body lays the tools to defeat itself, in circumstances that the darkness surges too strongly Vortimer can permanently damage his Saint Graph and reduces his status in exchange of locking it down, but its a temporary measure at best, he alone cannot contain this rage. No one can

Seems its a tendency in our blood. To be virtuous heroes or accursed villains. Which am I? A villain isn't that obvious little mage?! What kind of hero would have a body like this?! A story of nothing but failures! The King of Knights says its not so?.....CEASE SUCH BUFFOONERY LEST MY SPEAR TAKE YOUR HEAD

Dragon-kind (False) (B): Highest class of Phantasmal Being. The strongest of such capable of challenging even Chief Gods, disregarding texture they are embodiments of power itself, their breath ruin, their very existence surging mana of the highest quality. Vortimer is a false dragon, one who has began to shapeshift into a form of Albion but still maintains his human mind, for the moment, inevitably as he lives the encroachment progresses as well and eventually....

Not yet! Not yet! I am still here you damned beast!

Unyielding Will (A): Constantly gnawed by Albion. Constantly plagued by Vortigern's whisper. Constantly plagued by failing Cartigern and his people. Yet Vortimer moves......he does not wish for the grail and this body is a ruin to come why does he continue to walk?

Sometimes I dream. Sometimes I see a warm light piercing the darkness. If this is the light in the hearts of man then...this is worthy fighting for. Find a reason and make a fist around it. That will give your strikes weight

Noble Phantasm

Vortigern- Hammer of the Vile King
    Brace yourself I will show you Britannia's abyss! Now, here's a glimpse! My past! My sins! My fate! And, MY DESPAIR!....Will I ever find hope in this path?
    Anti-Army
    Rank A+
    A breath of darkness eerily similar to Excalibur Morgan, unlike the sword that possesses a holy element even in that form, its a stream of raging curses, flames that will consume the world and create a hell of darkness no human can survive. The tyranny of dragons unshackled fully, unbridled rage that consumes one's own kingdom. The last cry of the phantasmal that rejects the human order with their might an anti-human attack used by Vortimer to defend the human order, what irony. Yet in the case Vortimer is fully consumed by Albion a fragment of light will be expelled from the Saint Graph to beckon the shadow of Rhongomyniad to descend

Human Form/ Bond CE etc

Dreams of the Ocean
    Free? Well we had a lot of benefits compared to the common person
    But a lot of responsibilities too. There wasn't much time to be ourselves
    Father dealt with the phantasmal. Cartigern and I dealt with humans
    Not only that we had an opening to the seas so invaders or monsters from the deep were a constant problem
    ....Father was stoic but he was dutiful. Something about Uther and Merlin's activities rankled him something fierce
    I became a shield. I protected Cartigern. I protected the people. Sometimes I even protected weak fairies from bigger ones!
    They always had such faces when saved as if....as if they believed one one would even try
    The world now....it's a lot kinder isn't it? It still has places to go but it's worthy I assure you
    So chin up and walk forward
    Eh this form? Well I am just a dream. The big me isn't like this anymore
    ...Maybe it's due to Big Sis Morgan?
    ........Yeah yeah I get it but even she has her good sides you know?
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 12th, 2021 at 07:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Kasato Maru: ALSO EXCUSE ME? LOOK AT THIS?
    Boat waifu is already music for my ears, but not only is a COOL BOAT WAIFU, it's also a LOSTBELT BOAT WAIFU. Now you're just playing with my heart, mister. Did I say already I loved the pink hues for her sheet? It gave me such a burst of energy to read everything and hoo boy, did I felt my wig being snatched by the end of the entire thing. I want to hug boat waifu and tell her everything is gonna be ok, but at the same time I'm scared of her. She's strangely terrifying in this silent devotion that can change allegiances in the blink of an eye. (I suppose it's the problem with being an object, huh.)
    ALSO, YOU TAKING THIS BORING ASS CLASS GUNNER AND MAKING SOMETHING INTERESTING? WITH A BOAT, AND NOT SOME BORING GUNSLINGER? Please, just take the friggin crown and run with it, my king. You deserve all the cookies (and so does Maru.)
    Aww, you're trying to butter me up. I know its nowhere near as interesting as Del's monster profile and I'm kinda underwhelmed with how this version of the sheet turned out. I'm glad that you loved the character so much, and I completely forgot you were a fan of Shipgirl Servants. I probably should have waited longer and honed the profile further before I posted it.

Nonethless, thank you for your reviews. They are probably half the reason why I keep going with these.

awww thank you so much WF, you honor me. It did take a while to find decent pictures, I mean find an anime character based on rainbow colored clouds or something among those lines. It was a conceptual hard nut to crack for me, that is why i talked to other masters here to get it finally done, so I am happy you liked it. Next sheet will be more lighthearted in nature
    I'm not sure 'Master' is the right word for me. But I'm glad I helped in some way.

Blog Entries
    which collaps function do you actually use for These Multi Pictures actually ? or in General as i have rtied them in the past but had some Problems ? About your Question i make them in a private message towards myself . and my style of personality making is antiquated thats honestly surprising me in any case i value the personality very much . as for me the interactions of the differernt charackters are one of the Magics of fate for me .

that reminds me have you actually read back then in the contest my notes About your two servants ? and that i quoted them in my Dracula servant ? how would both think of my Vlad ? i am curious to be honest .

Blog Entries
    Aww, you're trying to butter me up. I know its nowhere near as interesting as Del's monster profile and I'm kinda underwhelmed with how this version of the sheet turned out. I'm glad that you loved the character so much, and I completely forgot you were a fan of Shipgirl Servants. I probably should have waited longer and honed the profile further before I posted it.

Nonethless, thank you for your reviews. They are probably half the reason why I keep going with these.

I'm not sure 'Master' is the right word for me. But I'm glad I helped in some way.
    Bruh, kindly stfu and take the Win, Sir. You are basically Marvel Entertainment right now and we are the dedicated nerds, absorbing every bit of info you give us for your next big blockbuster crossover Avengers Movie. You are metadefining with Lover and Brazil, a trend setter. So Master is a fitting title.

which collaps function do you actually use for These Multi Pictures actually ? or in General as i have rtied them in the past but had some Problems ? About your Question i make them in a private message towards myself . and my style of personality making is antiquated thats honestly surprising me in any case i value the personality very much . as for me the interactions of the differernt charackters are one of the Magics of fate for me .

that reminds me have you actually read back then in the contest my notes About your two servants ? and that i quoted them in my Dracula servant ? how would both think of my Vlad ? i am curious to be honest .
    you can just reply with quote to my sheet or my formatting posts recently and find it yourself. It is basically just using coll3 over and over.
    and dude dont ask me about stuff from weeks ago, pls, i dont remember. I am not really into idk what to call it... roleplaying what my Servants might say to other Servants when I am not currently working on them. Relationship quotes serve a purpose for me and that is character definement. On that note, yes i think fate interactions are interesting and fun, but not everyone has to say anything to everyone. I do not have that much creativity when it comes to crafting personalities and struggle my way through that. I only know why they should talk to person XY. That is why I am one of the few who could not create quotes for all the other contest participants, because I can not get that deep into my own character to let them have quotes for every hero in the world.

and oh oh someone stepping on morgs territory badass faceclaim and quite different take to morgs version iirc

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Archer of Blackened Storms:
    A Dragon Unrelenting

Kehahaa! You humans these days are living the good life, with all the luxuries and without a worry.
    How enviable -- makes it all the more enjoyable taking it all for myself!”
    “Your land, life and miseries -- it all belongs to me by right!”

True Name: Kulshedra
    Epithet: The Twelve-Headed Devil
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height / Weight: 190cm / 84kg
    CV: Sakamoto Maaya

Region: The Balkans
    Source: Albanian Mythology & Folklore
    Attribute: Earth

STR - B
    END - A+
    AGI - D
    MGI - A++
    LUK - E
    NP - B

Drown me deep, cleave me twain;
    Strike me down, sever me again;
    Pierce me through, bury me low;
    I will always return with malevolent glow.

Cower before my fell might, for my corpus encompass this world entire.

Skills

Class Skills:

Independent Action - A(+)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.

It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. Befitting a Phantasmal(?) of the greatest Mystery, it would be natural for Archer to produce enough magical energy to function on her lonesome.

However, Archer is capable of negating the limit of A-rank with Mana Drain, supplanting the environment’s magical energy to herself to unleash her Noble Phantasm. How self-reliant.

“You have little need to worry over getting wrung dry of mana, servitor -- I can take care of the bulk alone with this core of mine, kehahaa!”

= = =

Magic Resistance - A-
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi. Although being a member of Dragon-Kind should leave Archer impervious to all manner of Mysteries, it appears the likes of Sacraments or Lightning-based spells bypass her defenses entirely…

“Pfeeh, as long as it is not hitting me, there is nothing to fret about!”

Personal Skills:

Great Malevolent Corpus - B-
    The Skill embodying Archer as the greatest manifestation of evil in her culture, whose very body and essence became corrosive to the world around her. Whether it be her blood, saliva, or even the interacting magical energy, all are imbued with a venom-like curse that cannot be dispelled through ordinary means.

Because of her connotation with Evil, however, Archer takes additional damage from “Heroes that are Pure of Heart.” Incidentally, said heroes are also immune to this curse.

The naming originates from south-eastern Albania, where it was believed she was large enough to encircle the world. Once Archer “takes her tail in her teeth,” she would destroy the whole world under a catastrophe.
    Of course, it’s impossible for even a Dragon-Kind to threaten the safety of the planet. Even then, it wouldn’t be the first time the World tried to end her life -- or so Archer claims.

= = =

Mana Drain - B
    A curious variation of Mana Burst, whereas instead of magical energy can be imbued and expelled, it is the sapping of the magical energy from the nearby environment, processing it before expelling them back into the world.

While Archer possesses a standard Fire-aligned Core, it is with her ability to “Plunder and Contaminate” that allowed her to create fell storms and droughts by rapidly siphon the mana in the air and water. This is also Archer’s main method of fighting, where she uses both to coalesce lightning to throw at her foes like javelins. Outside of combat, Archer can also consume the energy as a means of replenishing her reserves or recovering from wounds.

With the rampant, one-sided consumption of the land’s life energy, comparisons to that of a vampire’s Bloodsucking isn’t that far-fetched...

= = =

Shapeshift - A
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. Commonly seen with millenary fox spirits of China or the multi-headed zmei of Russia.

As long as the transformed visage is smaller than Archer’s original form, she can shift her appearance to any creature or person. Partial manifestation of her draconic form for close combat is also possible. Similar to her Slavic brethren, Archer is proficient in the skill in order to deceive and avoid humans throughout its appearance. If not as a young woman, then as an old hag for them to lower their guard.

Amusingly, Archer’s preferred disguises outside her humanoid form consist of small reptiles or amphibians. Despite the downsizing, it still doesn’t lower her mana consumption rate.

“Deception and concealment should be on the par of a Bolla worth its salt, heh! We wouldn’t bother showing our claws to those who can’t even find us.”

Noble Phantasm

Kulshedra i Përjetshëm ~ Malefic Recursion, Great Dragon Hag
    Anti-Nation
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 1 Person

“Tremble and quiver -- before you is a proud member of Dragon-Kind! Even if you cut all my heads, the hold over your lives and happiness will never lessen: Kulshedra i Përjetshëm ~ Malefic Recursion, Great Dragon Hag!

Great Malevolence Kulshedra.
    The Noble Phantasm embodying the undying demonic dragon, who continues to haunt the nation of Albania through numerous tales and legends. The antagonistic force that opposes the heroes and heroines across multiple encounters, the beast of evil that all good souls must overcome in order to restore peace and happiness.

The function of this Noble Phantasm is twofold; one being the true form of the great beast, and the other is Archer’s nature as the “Great Evil” that haunts the land. Activating upon death, Archer’s Spiritual Core will eventually repair itself and coalesce back into form using the land’s magical energy. Though it’ll take over two days on average, the rate can be accelerated if placed on sacred ground or atop a leyline.

For that reason is why the classification falls under Anti-Nation -- Archer’s existence is a curse latched onto the land, a being that exists to become the greatest force of evil against good.

If not through the blessed light of the Divine, it is also possible to banish Archer through severing her ties to the land. Without the latent magical energy to sustain her revival, the demons’ errant spirit cannot sustain itself and will taste “death” one final time.

While the number of heads scales with the severity of Archer’s animalistic nature, she will always spawn with either seven or her full array of twelve. Whether that speaks of the Servant’s confidence in her strength or taking advantage of her undying nature, the only reply would be her signature cackle.

“That’s right, Oh Great Hero, I cannot die, I will not leave, and you shall never, ever be rid of me! Kehahahaa!”

Dislikes: Unruly meals, Spineless “Heroes”
    Talent: Wanton consumption
    Natural Enemy: Vritra, “That Little Scrapper”
    Image Color: Sanguine Red

Armament: Claws, flame, lightning, contaminated blood

Lore:

Kulshedra, the demonic dragon of plunder and contamination, is a recurring antagonist figure in various Albanian tales. A “Dragon-Kind” whose very body is of flame, storm and poisons, she acts as the foe of both the humans and the bounties of their inhabited land.

And yet, a so-called dragon shouldn’t normally return from death so many times.

-- -Since time immemorial, Kulshedra was the great evil responsible for tormenting Albania. A negative force conjuring storms and floods, it was met against the Drangue, the heroic figure of good using the same lightning and winds against the spirit. Their battle reflects the very storms raging in the heavens, both sides winning and dying in equal measure.

Over time, influences from the lands beyond molded the imagination of the humans in the Kulshedra’s territory. From tales of the thunder god fighting against the demon king, or of the great wyrm that can wrap itself across the world. Gradually, guided by the consciousness of the people, the once amorphic evil began to take form -- one that of scales, flame and claw.

Rather than “A Dragon that is Close to an Evil Spirit,” it’s more apt to say that Kulshedra is “An Evil Spirit Risen and Molded to the Level of Dragon-Kind.” Not dissimilar to “All the World’s Evils” placed onto one entity, Kulshedra stands as the purest manifestation of the nation’s spiritual dregs and malaise.

Since then, the fell-dragon’s foe diverged from the skies to that of men and beast alike. Many times did Kulshedra rise from the shadows, and many times did a hero smite her down. Be it dashing knights, clever maidens, or Heaven’s proxies, both mankind and the planet alike fought hand-in-hand to bring down the living curse low.

But the demonic dragon will rise again, and will return to reign terror upon all.
    Once another serpent matures after a century, the “essence of Kulshedra” will overtake them in order to become the next herald of storm and drought.

As long as the land requires a great evil, she will be there to oppose good.
    As long as her existence is validated, she will remain as Kulshedra.

= = = =

Character:

“‘Beast of Humanity?’ Kehahahahahaa, why would I be something so nonsensical? You humans are nothing but a means of sustaining me, what use is there in loving meals!?”

A proud Anti-Hero, true and true. Someone who wears the badge of villain with beaming pride.

Rather than a dragon that “constricts,” Kulshedra is an existence that “plunders.” Nowhere else is allowed to prosper other than hers, no one is deserving of luxuries other than her, everything around her belongs to her and her alone -- befitting the nature of a dragon. To resist her taking is foolish, and to attempt to take such offerings from her is a death sentence.

While such a disposition gives off an image of a noble, it’s more accurate to compare her to a brigand or tyrant: someone who takes because she wishes to. A sentiment that goes beyond a dragon’s instinct to subjugate, Kulshedra seeks to torment and prop herself further as the “Greatest Terror.” The dragoness cares not for who she takes from; be it from mankind or the land itself, their prosperity shall be under her purview. No wonder the Counter Force seems so intent on suppressing her.

That said, the “prosperity” she seeks is not dazzling gold or jewels, but the life force of all. The mana in the air and water, the od in animals and man alike; she wishes to hoard and devour them all, spiritual pollution be damned. An endless vortex that swallows the vitality of the land, sapping everything of life.

Even then, a brigand has her pride. For all of Kulshedra’s defeats in both arms and minds, she always enjoyed her bouts against the heroes. Be it the twins Zmerja and Handa, the shrewd Ileana Simziana or the blessed Georgios and Elias, the prospect of facing these shining stars thrilled her to no end. Perhaps a fragment to her original station, Kulshedra will never refuse a confrontation against such vaulted heroes.

For in her own way, the demonic dragon respects these agents of virtue.

“Though I have little interest in the Grail itself, the wish it offers is much too enticing to ignore. My desire? Hehh, that would be simple; to revitalize my new domain to its glory: with the land renewed, the sweet bounties it would produce will be enough to sustain me and leave enough to craft the same wish later on! Kahahahaaa, brilliant foresight, no? Of course, servitor, it is only natural.

...Kidding aside, I suppose the birth of a hmm… a ‘True Hero’ would suffice, yes. Someone who embodies the ‘Purest Good’ standing up and challenging me, without a chance of rebirth -- a final, definitive battle between Good and Evil, you can say!
    Kehahaa. Who lives, who dies, it matters not; it will simply be fun to see who can land the fatal blow first.”

Notes

An existence that’s here to be one thing and one thing only: a villain to disrupt the existing order and pick a fight with whatever Hero in the way. (Sasuga, vampire demon dragon)

Ironically, contrary to her image, the demonic dragoness serves better not as the antagonist, but rather something among the lines of a recurring enemy. Making use of her narrative role as both an antagonistic figure as well as her resurrective ability, Kulshedra is that one so-called rival who would be fought again and again until the protagonist becomes fit to dispatch her once and for all after the climax.

Is immune to Solar-based attacks. Despite her ability to capture and hide both the sun and moon, Kushedra is actually on good terms with the sun in the folktale "The Maiden Who Was Promised to the Sun."

Funnily enough, Kulshedra might be the only draconic figure that can level with Siegfried. Although the dragon-slayer can easily trounce her in a fight, he cannot land the decisive blow because he lacks both silver or blessed attributes to his attacks. With the sufficient ambient mana and time, the Twelve-Headed Devil can best Siegfried through sheer attrition.
    Last edited by SleepMode; July 12th, 2021 at 09:59 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's notes
    Hello. Don't take anything you read from now on seriously... After all, none of the Summer events are supposed to be that!

So, yes. Finally I'm paying a homage to my favorite event of the year in the FGO game. I always am having fun during these events and I tried to just do something like that... Wishing that people will have fun reading this too. Also, this doubles as me finally posting my summer Servants after fighting against a cripping sense of shyness for months without end and revving my engines to prepare myself to tackle my many projects (Summer-related or not).

As an ending note, if you have a summer servant, PLEASE do drop a link. I wished to refer to as many Summer OCs as I could, but unfortunately the search engine failed on me (or it was my intelligence?) and I only found some few. Help a girl out.

“Servant, Tarrare. Ready for duty. Yes, Master, I can see it clearly! How summer breathes life into the leaves, and how it paints your figure in shimmering gold. It is indeed, summertime! It is a song—it is a season. The sweet burn of sun and summer wind. The allure of honey and the taste of sin. And you, Master, you are my new fun thing, my very own summer fling. Now, remain a witness under my spell as I undress myself from all my earthly———
    ——Ah? Why are you making me put my shirt back on? —Eh, considering my appearance, this is very dangerous in many ways? It almost became a completely different game genre there? Huh...?”

Tarrare
    — ARCHER OF FLEETING SUMMER —

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Foreigner, Alter-Ego
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 143 cm | 4'6''
    Weight: 32 kg | 70,5 lbs

Natural Enemy: Fight quests and annoying mobs
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Servant, Male, Child Servant, Humanoid, Existence Outside the Domain, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGHT: D

ENDURANCE: C

AGILITY: B

MANA: B

LUCK: C

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Class Skills

Entity of the Outer Realm: E

The creatures that reside in the Farthest Ends and control his every move are feeling sluggish today—perhaps the effervescence of summer does not go well with their powers over the scarlet moonlight?

Independent Action: B

Apparently, by consuming enormous quantities of food, a Servant can keep their physical form in this realm without burdening the Master so much, or something like that...? It is what he learned after playing a certain route of a certain visual novel, at least.

—Well, then! Prepare yourself, Master’s wallet!

Magic Resistance: C+

Cancels spells with a chant below two verses, but is especially strong against magecraft or simply spells based on either Fire or Light. Truly, it was worth the time spent reading about the various preparations one must go through for a proper day at the beach. This 「sunscreen」 witchcraft is amazing.

Bond 1
    The sun is shining, the sea is dancing.

And a boy runs past the food court without looking back, all the while ignoring the concerned looks of the passerby people who wonder why he is so well-dressed for a day on the beach.

—Tarrare is fully prepared for the summer this time around.

By having the crimson whispers take a day off (or so it seems, they are awfully quiet today under the scorching sun), he is able to finally peel off some of his melancholy just for today and return to the mentality of simpler times. He’s still wondering what one does to have fun at the beach, but he is quickly getting acclimated to the idea.

As if a child that is left alone in a toy store, he is behaving like an overexcited puppy this time around, ready to explore everything this 「summer event」 thingy has to offer. Well... Just try to make sure he doesn’t have time to rest. He might revert to his gloomy self if left unattended for too long.

Bond 2
    Height / Weight: 143 cm・32 kg
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: France
    Alignment: Neutral・Good

OH MY GOD, CHILD. WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?

“Oh, this? I heard about this staple enemy in every summer event and decided to also do this so-called crab-hunting farming business… I thought they’d drop some good loot and I could show them off to you, Master, but... They are awfully strong, those claws, huh?”

Bond 3
    At the end of the 18th century, a French soldier whose nickname was 『Tarrare』 was discovered by his superiors in the War of the First Coalition. His disgusting appetite for anything and everything hid a horrifying truth—he was affected by the crimson moonlight as a child and changed forever since then, destined to never be like other humans.

The Tarrare that stepped into the beach today quickly realized that he was following the same path, although for vastly different reasons.

You see, he was far too dressed for the event. People were looking weird at him.

The always self-conscious boy then tried his best to learn the intricacies of this strange event, in order to not embarrass anyone. Luckily, he was warmly welcomed (sic) by a Summer Senpai and learned quite a lot from this person, especially in how to (un)dress and how to address the Master under such unusual circumstances. However, it seems that people are still looking at him, even now? And he thought that mentioning how he’d allow Master to touch him if they ascended him to at least the second sprite would make him fit right in!

——However, even with these small inconveniences, he’s not dispirited in the slightest!

Today is a very special day, and he must enjoy it for all its worth!

There are conchs to be caught, summer enemies to be fought, a tan to avoid and even beach volleyball to play. And the best of it? He’s not even hungry!

Bond 4

Absolute Territory (Summer): C

The white which symbolizes purity in Western cultures and the sacred space of bare skin between two pieces of clothes for Eastern audiences. As expected from this clueless young boy, his accidental taste for a seasonal attire became a sure-fire fascination-like Skill that leaves no survivors!

Since he never saw the sea during his life, he didn’t know exactly what to expect when this invitation came to him. But after some research, he heard that it’s a place in which the sun is ruthless on one’s skin, so he thought he should dress his best... Apparently, he misread the situation. Is it true that he’s far too dressed for these Summer Events? But this lack of awareness is his very brand of the so-called 「gap moe」, so that’s fine! Besides, after his embarrassing mistake, he took hints from a seasoned summer senpai and decided to tease the Master with promises of reward. “Work hard to ascend me if you want to see even more skin”, he declares, following his cue... Oh, it is fun to see the Master working hard, yes, but why is this so interesting, again...?

——Hey, sweetie? Tell us the name of this senpai of yours, we just want to have a talk with them.

Golden Straw: B

There’s no point in bringing a golden fork to the beach, or so he heard. So, as his Saint Graph was modified for this special occasion, his fork became a straw as well to go with the theme. But somehow, after his change, what should be merely a conceptual object became a weapon of mass destruction!? —Or not really, but these bubbles he is able to blow now, they really hurt when in contact with the skin of a living being.

A cynical Master might be inclined to ask something like, “I can accept this reasoning for an Archer container, there are some worse examples out there, but how come a simple milkshake straw blows bubbles now? Where is all this water and soap coming from!?” and for these types of Master, the answer is only one: Tarrarre is a boy full of mysteries. “It is my summer allure”, he answers very earnestly, oblivious to these flags he keeps raising. Just take it at face value.

Summer Vacation (Children): D

Elementary school students during summer vacation are invincible. They can do anything they put their minds into and they have all the time in the world to enjoy every summer experience... Inspired by the effervescence of summer as if cradled by a sweet dream, this Servant is ready to leave all his sorrows behind and smile just for today!

...Oh, but now that you mentioned it, it would be a shame that he is not a student... Or even a child, per se... Honestly, now that he’s calmer and starting to assess his situation with critical eyes he is not sure he’s even allowed to have fun when he didn’t save anyone, when he never made any difference in anyone’s lives, when the mere name 『Tarrare』 is intrinsically linked with so many indeleble sins...

——Oh no, his morale is dropping! Quick, someone bring a watermelon and a blindfold!

Bond 5
    “Good afternoon. Are you, perhaps, the evildoer who dares to disrupt this fleeting dream? —Marvelous. Then, if you excuse me... Perish.”

THE ALL-CONSUMING SCARLET GALE
    La Goutte d’Or

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 30m~50m
    Max. number of targets: 60~100

The Golden Fork. A conceptual object that exteriorizes the 「other dimension」 that is residing inside of Servant Tarrare’s body. Well, since it is summer, the fork became a Straw, but it seems that its powers are still as formidable as ever.

By sucking everything that he deems 「nourishment」 with the help of the Golden Straw, be it a living being or an inanimate object or anything in-between, the chosen targets are enveloped in a burst of violent winds that forcefully drags them towards Tarrare’s mouth. Even if the enemy is taller than the Servant itself, they are still going to be consumed—a fitting skill for the boy who is able to compress anything into food if he puts his mind into it. But if he truly has to explain, he’d probably just say that the concept is similar to that of the attractive force of a black hole.

And to where exactly does the things he consumes go? Who knows. Frankly, not even he knows exactly what happens to these things after he consumes them.

—Well, then! At least, now he can resume his summer antics.

“Thank you for the meal.”

Bond 6
    Relaxed and informal, he is like an innocent beach flower.

That quality of a childish naivety only adds to the bittersweet feeling that he could be just yet another normal child, under different circumstances.

Truth to be told, he is quite overwhelmed by all these wishes he is starting to harbor—what should he do? What he should pick first? He wants to learn macramé and throw frisbees. He wants to jog in the sand and just lazily sunbath without a care in the world. He wants to indulge in this beautiful dream that will fade with the sun.

—Ah, that’s no good... They are starting to reach him...

Those pangs of unbearable sadness...

The quiet fear of having to return very soon to that empty life where the only thing that keeps him company are the inhuman whispers of unfeeling beasts... That’s no good... Get it together...

——Fine! If it’s like that, then he shall drown in this warm portrait until he loses himself!

This way, at least whenever he closes his eyes from now on, he’ll have good memories to comfort him.

He holds the Master’s hand tightly, as he decides this. The fear is still there, but isn’t it wasteful to despair when the day is this bright and the sea is this calm? Maybe, it’ll be alright.

“Master! Come quickly, come with me! Let’s swim together!”

Bond 7
    Medb
    (SABER)

My deepest apologies, Mademoiselle...! In the end I have embarrassed you... No, I have utterly failed you... I couldn’t master the so called 「summer allure」even after you so generously allowed me to 「bask in your splendor as an obedient fawn.」 ——Eh? Hello, Master. Huh, what do you mean by I found the culprit?

Abigail Williams (Summer)
    (FOREIGNER)

She is a child Servant, just like me, and yet... Judging by her barely dressed figure, she already mastered the art of summer. I have much to learn, indeed!

Oda Nobukatsu
    (ARCHER)

Could it be… The legendary 「First Legit Male Swimsuit Servant」!? How incredible!

Gilgamesh
    (CASTER)

Monsieur Gilgamesh is very generous, he even provided us children with a huge allowance so we could buy as many snacks as we could carry. Here, Master, do you want to share some with me?

Carmilla
    (RIDER)

How cool...! That lady, she reminds me of my failed attempt when I tried to be a spy in life... I wish I could be a Phantom Thief too! Master, Master, do you think she’d allow me to start from the bottom as her assistant?

???
    (???)

We were in the same beach volleyball team and we shared a parasol during the worst of the midday sun. We sat there looking at the sea in complete silence, and he seemed strangely melancholic. I wanted to say something, but I felt a bit... Overwhelmed. I hope he can forgive me for my silence…

Imhotep (Summer)
    (RIDER)

I was people-watching the Servants going about their day and one of them caught my attention. There, see? Mademoiselle Imhotep seems to be having so much fun today. Say, Master... Do you think I’d bother her if I asked how she does that?

John Churchill (Summer)
    (RIDER)

Monsieur Churchill has such a cool figure when he surfs. Don’t you agree, Master? One can’t help but to gaze intently at his skillful maneuvers and feel inspired.

Jack the Ripper (Summer)
    (ARCHER)

Her form as she assassinated us all during the water-pistol battle royale was amazing. I was so impressed! Master…? Do you think that if I can return to another day at the beach I can also have a water-pistol?

Ukemochi no Kami (Summer)
    (CASTER)

I’ve not seen that person moving from her spot during the entire trip... Do you think she’s okay? Is she even alive...?

Twinkle Stars (Summer)
    (SAVER)

Why yes, Monsieur Twinkle Star, you are absolutely the best-looking one. How could Master even think differently! —And... I have to admit that having you here makes me a lot more relieved too... I’m embarrassed to admit that I’m not very good at swimming, but if you’re here to protect us all and ensure no one of the Servants have a bad time then I feel like I can play to my heart’s content now. Thank you...!

Sigmund Freud (Summer)
    (FOREIGNER)

Oh, monsieur Freud? He is so kind. His drinks are so colorful and tasty, I could sit there and spend the entire afternoon snacking if this was any other day. And the way he talks is so funny, don’t you think?

Karolina Olsson (Summer)
    (BERSERKER)

Do you think she’s having good dreams now? She seems to be having an awful lot of fun just lazily resting. I’ve overheard the kids wanting to bury her in sand and make a huge castle to surprise her!

Bond 8

Are you tired of swimming yet, Master?
    Why don’t you sit here by my side, then? This lounge chair is empty.

Here, open your mouth. I’ll give you some of my parfait.
    Oh please, don’t be shy, open it! Yes, good. Aaaaaah~!
    —Hahaha, see? Tastes good, right?

And yet, I’m not gonna eat everything!

——Haha, it feels so exhilarating to be able to say this.
    I’ll. Not. Gonna. Eat. The. Entire. Thing!
    See? My body didn’t react at all! I’m not going to gobble it down anyways!

The sun is setting and we soon must return to Chaldea... And that means that I’m soon going to return to my old self as well, the one subjugated by the crimson madness.

But I had so much fun today. I’m never gonna forget this day, ever.
    So, to make this day even more special, please share this parfait that is too big for my stomach with me. It’ll mean a lot.

—You will? Ehe... Thank you.~

AHH I'M SORRY SLEEP, IMMA LEAVE YOU A REVIEW SOON I PROMISE.
    I'M SORRY FOR RAINING ON YOUR PARADE.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 16th, 2021 at 02:05 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Kulshedra: It's really nice when we get an Anti-Hero that's just unabashedly honest about how much of an anti hero they are. From their pride to their greed, I find that dragons are always so charismatic, even when they are still sorta jerks. And here we have one that doesn't hide or mince words about how she sees things. A breath of fresh air, really, from all the misunderstood and tragic villains we normally get.

Tarrare: Well... I think this just gave me diabetes. From the Skills to the quotes to the Craft Essence, this sheet has been nothing short of heart meltingly wholesome and sweet. Like, WF once again shows that she is up there with the ther Masters, and why I decided to steal like... half of the stuff she uses on her sheets for my own. And I mean that with all the respect in the world. Your works are always a treat to read, and the Summer Servant trend is really nice for re-imagining older sheets. Another heap of Kudos to you!
    Last edited by Wyvern; July 12th, 2021 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    AHH I'M SORRY SLEEP, IMMA LEAVE YOU A REVIEW SOON I PROMISE.
    I'M SORRY FOR RAINING ON YOUR PARADE.
    No worries Frenzy, you're the one who meticulously sets up the assets and formatting despite BL being an old-as-balls forum system. This plus the extra mile for making a Summer Variant, I salute ye (v,v)7
    The fact you transformed what was an Consumption-Fixated lad as Tarrare into a soft bittersweet dream is commendable indeed -- that in some faraway possibility, the poor guy isn't so defined by his Origin Legend...

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kulshedra: Alright, I was already sold merely with your choice for Servant, but to have a sheet that it's this good on top of it? PLEASE. You are pampering us too much, we don't deserve your genius. Like Wyvern said, my favorite part of the entire thing was too the way she is absolutely unabashedly honest about her evilness. But really, when you have such a cool title like "The Greatest Evil" of an entire country, how could you NOT do it justice? She's not the one to blame, y'all. That first skill is so beautiful, I bet she'd have so much fun in a proper Holy Grail War where the heroes usually are all in the lawful and/or good side of the scale... I can see it clearly. Just as much fun as I had reading her profile, I hope.

Tarrare: Well... I think this just gave me diabetes. From the Skills to the quotes to the Craft Essence, this sheet has been nothing short of heart meltingly wholesome and sweet. Like, WF once again shows that she is up there with the ther Masters, and why I decided to steal like... half of the stuff she uses on her sheets for my own. And I mean that with all the respect in the world. Your works are always a treat to read, and the Summer Servant trend is really nice for re-imagining older sheets. Another heap of Kudos to you!
    NO U.
    But thank you very much Wyv! I'm glad I could provide some entertainment to you with this sheet that is 90% me not being serious at all and 10% of "well maybe I want this to have A BIT of depth..." And yes, everyone should take this summer-y oportunity to mess around with their creations, I'm in dire need of seeing more Summer alts. Please, guys.
    I DON'T DESERVE YOUR HIGH PRAISE AT ALL, PLEASE. BUT IMMA TAKE IT.
    SO YOU BETCHA DO THE SAME BECAUSE I MEANT WHAT I SAID EARLIER. You're amazing your boat waifu is amazing your project is amazing. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    No worries Frenzy, you're the one who meticulously sets up the assets and formatting despite BL being an old-as-balls forum system. This plus the extra mile for making a Summer Variant, I salute ye (v,v)7
    The fact you transformed what was an Consumption-Fixated lad as Tarrare into a soft bittersweet dream is commendable indeed -- that in some faraway possibility, the poor guy isn't so defined by his Origin Legend...
    AWW THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    I'm super glad you liked him. I love summer alts, so it was just a matter of mustering the bravery for posting one, and I'm relieved that it was quite well-received. But ikr... The duty of transforming a figure that is usually horrifying and definitely not cute like THAT DUDE into, well, this... Again, I can only thank you guys for receiving him well hahah.
    Thank you! ;-;
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Kulshedra: Alright, I was already sold merely with your choice for Servant, but to have a sheet that it's this good on top of it? PLEASE. You are pampering us too much, we don't deserve your genius. Like Wyvern said, my favorite part of the entire thing was too the way she is absolutely unabashedly honest about her evilness. But really, when you have such a cool title like "The Greatest Evil" of an entire country, how could you NOT do it justice? She's not the one to blame, y'all. That first skill is so beautiful, I bet she'd have so much fun in a proper Holy Grail War where the heroes usually are all in the lawful and/or good side of the scale... I can see it clearly. Just as much fun as I had reading her profile, I hope.
    Funny you mention that -- rather than by their Alignment, Archer's standard for "Pure of Heart" is largely of her own.
    To her, there's a marked difference between those who are "Righteous" and those who are "Good." A person can be a strict adherent to their or a group's moral/societal rules, but not necessarily a good person or justify their groups' actions and goals. (Ex: Rhongo Arty, Hijikata, Siegfried...)

But those who operate on the idea of Common Good of all, the ones who never stray off the path of Goodness, those are the ones she acknowledges and respects. (Ex: Georgios, Jeanne, Corday, Karna...)

Archer is picky, but she is very keen on who's who. Hehe.

AWW THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    I'm super glad you liked him. I love summer alts, so it was just a matter of mustering the bravery for posting one, and I'm relieved that it was quite well-received. But ikr... The duty of transforming a figure that is usually horrifying and definitely not cute like THAT DUDE into, well, this... Again, I can only thank you guys for receiving him well hahah.
    Thank you! ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lost Time
    The sun is setting and we soon must return to Chaldea... And that means that I’m soon going to return to my old self as well, the one subjugated by the crimson madness.

But I had so much fun today. I’m never gonna forget this day, ever.
    So, to make this day even more special, please share this parfait that is too big for my stomach with me. It’ll mean a lot.

—You will? Ehe... Thank you.~
    Thx, I needed that wistful punch to the gut ;~;
    Emotional weight is necessary for Summer Variants, and your experience on the lighthearted string-pulling is shown clear here, hmhmm!

Now Revamped!