STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action - Rank B: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills

Ruby Cup - Rank D: A Clairvoyance-type Skill derived from a drinking cup crafted from ruby, reputed to have belonged to the ancient king Jamshid. It bestowed the ability to observe everything under the heavens to its wielder, but that power has faded with the decline of Mystery.
    For Archer, Ruby Cup acts as a composite Skill of Instinct and Revelation. He receives glimpses of distant and future events, allowing him to choose the best course of action.

Fire Support (Cannon) - Rank C+: A powerful long-range attack performed as a support for strategic actions. In this case, the form of the attack is artillery. A compound Skill that also includes the effects of Tactics.
    As Sultan of the Ottoman Empire during its golden age, Archer receives support from his army’s famous artillery. However, due to his current class and reliance on archery, this Skill’s rank is slightly lowered.

Imperial Privilege - Rank B: An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    For Archer, the relevant skills are Riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, Charisma, Golden Rule and others. Though the ruler of a mighty empire, he does not wish to abuse his power. As such, the rank of this Skill has been lowered.

Lawgiver - Rank A+: A unique Skill, born from the owner’s legend as a lawmaker cherished by his people. It improves the administration of the lands under their rule and provides a defensive effect to one’s subjects.
    Despite its current effects as a Skill, Lawgiver takes on the form of either a Skill or a Noble Phantasm of a different type in Archer’s other classes. It grants his allies bonuses to their defense while they are in Archer’s vicinity.

Noble Phantasms

Cannon Conquest Palace
    Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~30
    Targets: 400 people
    A Noble Phantasm that manifests Archer’s palace. However, rather than recreating its namesake, Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı is a new construction. Following along the lines of the fortresses he erected in order to secure his conquests, Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı manifests a building that is both palace and fortress, signifying imperial and military might. Though it is a defensive tool, it bristles with armaments, chiefly cannons of varying sizes and uses.
    Upon activation, the magnificent fortress rises from the earth, placing Archer on top of its ascending walls. At his order, Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı’s guns focus on the enemy and unleash a devastating cannonade on a targeted area. As the original Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı was a place where many of Archer’s famous cannons were displayed, Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı as a Noble Phantasm carries a wide variety of famous armaments, including many of the guns used in the conquest of Constantinople. Combined, their firepower can bring down almost any fortress.
    In addition to its offensive capabilities, Ṭopḳapu Sarāyı also provides a defense for Archer and his allies. Its walls are capable of blocking attacks up to B rank.

Description
    Dislikes: The sound of bells, stubborn resistance
    Talents: Administration on all levels, many forms of artistry
    Natural Enemy: Ibrahim Pasha, several European commanders and rulers

Archer’s true identity is Suleiman I, better known as Suleiman the Magnificent, the Sultan of Law.

On the surface, serious and unforgiving. Someone you would never wish to cross. Still, he is not without a sense of humor.
    However, Suleiman shows his good side through his charity. He respects power and valor, and treats those that show either quality well, be they friends or enemies. He is also fiercely competitive, both in warfare and in art.
    He has an admitted weakness against beautiful red-haired women. Among Heroic Spirits, he has a tendency to consider others with magnificent headgear as rivals.
    Suleiman’s wish to the Holy Grail would be for his empire’s decline to be reversed. In other words, he wishes for better successors.

Attitude towards Master:
    As long as he is afforded proper respect, Suleiman will act as a loyal Servant. He relies on his Master as an advisor, and wishes to seize any advantages that can be gained from their knowledge.

Dialogue examples:
    Servant Archer has answered your call. As I brought glory to my people and my empire, so shall I do to you.
    The greatest of Sultans stands before you. Submit.
    ... Why I use a bow? It is a more reliable weapon.
    Ruin upon you!

Lore
    Suleiman the Magnificent was the only son of his father, Selim I, and ascended to the throne of the Ottoman Empire in 1520, and immediately began a campaign against the kingdoms of Europe. He conquered Belgrade and the mighty crusader fortress of Rhodes, but the most consequential of his victories was likely the Battle of Mohacs, at which Suleiman's janissaries and artillery destroyed the Hungarians, plunging that nation into a long period of decline. During the course of his campaigns in the west, he was able to lay siege to Vienna, but could not conquer it. Central Europe became a long-simmering conflict zone under threat from the Ottomans from the Balkans to Poland.
    Three campaigns over twenty years against the Safavid Persians resulted in the Ottomans taking possession of most of Mesopotamia, including the rich prize of Baghdad. Ottoman naval forces, led by competent admirals, were able to control the entirety of the Eastern Mediterranean (although the Knights of St. John were able to hold onto Malta) and the Barbary corsairs were able to wreak considerable damage along the south coast of Europe.
    Suleiman was surrounded by a cadre of excellent advisors, most famous of which was his Grand Vizier, Pasha Ibrahim, who had been raised as Suleiman's slave from their youth, and who came to become the most important man in the empire after the sultan. His wife, Roxelana, was another canny advisor who served as a diplomat and a manager of intrigue at Topkapi Palace. The architect and builder Mimar Sinan oversaw the construction of the majestic Selimye and Suleiman mosques (as well as hundreds of other monumental buildings), and Istanbul acquired much of its new, Islamic architectural style, merging with the old Byzantine styles. There were countless other lesser viziers, military officers, admirals, and academics whose competent contributions greatly enriched Suleiman's kingdom.
    His epithet “the Lawgiver” refers to his efforts to reform the administration of the state. In this, he codified secular Ottoman law to run parallel to existing Islamic systems of jurisprudence, working with the Hanafi scholar Ebusuud Efendi. The happy result of their efforts was an Ottoman Empire which was, in comparison to some Christian states of the region, a relatively tolerant, religiously pluralistic state. There are accounts of serfs and Jews fleeing the kingdoms of Europe to come and live under the relatively benevolent Ottomans.
    Craftsmen and artists received special recognition of the state. Suleiman himself wrote poetry in Persian under a pseudonym (much of it is very good). He constructed schools to teach both religion and philosophy. Religious buildings and shrines throughout his empire received special attention, including the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem and the Kaaba in Mecca.
    During Suleiman's lifetime, the Ottomans were able to secure a series of alliances with European powers (most notably France) due to their ability to influence the course of affairs in Central Europe. A great deal of the political actions of the states of Europe during his lifetime can be seen as in response to the growing power, prestige, and wealth of the Ottoman Empire.
    The end of Suleiman's reign was troubled. Pasha Ibrahim, his trusted advisor, was executed for conspiracy. Suleiman's succession was particularly fraught. Suleiman's son Mustafa was executed for attempting to seize power, and his other sons Selim and Bayezid began a succession war before their father died (Bayezid lost, and was executed). Suleiman himself died on campaign in Hungary.
    The Ottoman Empire never again ascended to the heights he brought it. Future sultans would focus on the intrigue of their courts, leaving the administration of their empire to advisors and beys who would work at cross-purposes. No other sultan was capable of uniting powerful subordinates in a common cause, nor would they achieve military conquests on his scale. He was a rare kind of leader—one who achieves greatness in multiple domains, and encourages his subordinates to excellence in their own discipline.

Notes
    Finally got around to remaking this one. I hope I did a better job than *ugh* last time.
    Also decided to switch to a more Grand Order-y style of Description.

Blog Entries
    Say Shiki, I get the feeling that you've put making more of the Nine Muses on the backburner until you got some good ideas to differ them in a meaningful way, but what other sheets can we expect from you in the near future?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say Shiki, I get the feeling that you've put making more of the Nine Muses on the backburner until you got some good ideas to differ them in a meaningful way, but what other sheets can we expect from you in the near future?
    To be perfectly honest, the rest of the Muses would probably just be different varieties of Casters, which I don't really find all that interesting.
    As for what I'm working on at the moment, I'm mostly just filling in several sheets as I go along in no particular order. Things that are close-ish to completion-ish are: Issun-Boshi, Tsutsui Jomyo Meishu, Benvenuto Cellini, the King of Macrobia... Though at the moment I'm most interested in thinning down my ever-growing collection of cool faceclaims. That, and finding another Lancer to do.

Blog Entries
    Eh, don't worry about the Muses for now, you'll probably figure out a way to make fit into different classes for each of them given your outstanding track record on this forum.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Though at the moment I'm most interested in thinning down my ever-growing collection of cool faceclaims.
    You can always share some.

Please?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh, don't worry about the Muses for now, you'll probably figure out a way to make fit into different classes for each of them given your outstanding track record on this forum.
    I cant hold that question back ,what would you say have i in the long term view became better with my profiles ?like have you seen also my latest servant ,Thales ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    You can always share some.

Please?
    Take thine pick. If you find something to your liking, just show me which one and I can share the link too. Faster just to post the pictures alone.

manymanymany faceclaims (some mildly NSFW)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I cant hold that question back ,what would you say have i in the long term view became better with my profiles ?like have you seen also my latest servant ,Thales ?
    Besides the fact that you need a beta reader/proofreader? Let's start with how you keep giving EX ranked skills and NPs for a vast majority of the sheets you do, especially the ones like Thales who don't really qualify for "top-tier" status like you keep making your Servants out to be? Anything else I should say has already been said by a number of people here about how you make your sheets.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Besides the fact that you need a beta reader/proofreader? Let's start with how you keep giving EX ranked skills and NPs for a vast majority of the sheets you do, especially the ones like Thales who don't really qualify for "top-tier" status like you keep making your Servants out to be? Anything else I should say has already been said by a number of people here about how you make your sheets.
    Pretty much this, Koga. Also I literally did already comment on your sheet (and so help me if you ask me to tell you where that particular reply is...).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Pretty much this, Koga. Also I literally did already comment on your sheet (and so help me if you ask me to tell you where that particular reply is...).
    About the ex ranked skills are their may be a am Abit lighheartly in giving them . About Thales EX RAnked noblephantasm and hid justification for "top-Tier" ,he was the one that invented Philosophy respectvely was he mankinds first scientist in some sense without his pioneering we didnt would have Science at all as he holds great significance as he is in Philosophy that was Solomon is in Magecraft .and because you you said his Noblephantasm is uninspired the tidal wave is basically the only Option how the noblephantasm will be for Thales, besides the [/QUOTE] In (Grand Order) game terms may this Noble Phantasm be realized through a tsunami that briefly forms into countless items and beings that return to a fluid wave which overflows enemy and ally alike. While it strengthens the allies the enemies are inflicted with bad status effects. [/QUOTE] line does only apply in a Grand order game Play as the main Focus lies in the reforming in object parts .

i think the better Question would be to ask which my best sheet was sofar i think now. like what do you say to this profile as that was my attempt at making a weaker servant where their is no ex rank?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:58 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do have a Yamato Takeru, Sita and Cadmus sheets. Still, thank you, there a lot of interesting characters in this list and you actually gave me a few ideas.
    Also, Thank you Shiki, those are some really cool potential FC's. I did already use the Native American girl with the bird(the "happy new years" one) in my Nanabozho sheet, it was a perfect fit.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any comments on my Suleiman sheet from last page? I'd like to hear some opinions on the remake, seeing as how much the original sucked.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Servant Assassin. Do disregard the robes, I am but a humble advisor, I assure you. Since you have called upon my name, allow me to offer my services to you, my king."

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Caster

True Name: Liu Jin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: China (15th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Likes: Order, board games, Yakuza crime dramas, "his king"
    Dislikes: Indecisive leaders, rebellions, betrayal
    Talent: Politics, strategizing, psychological manipulation
    Natural Enemy: Confucius, Sherlock Holmes
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: Remains of a golden robe given by the Zhengde Emperor
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment

A class skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. While he was not exactly stealthy in life, Assassin could only be held responsible for his crimes after two decades of his rule due to the massive influence he possesses within the kingdom, granting this skill a decent rank. This skill also receives a plus modifier thanks to Eight Tigers, as one of Assassin's closest allies was the leader of the secret police, known for their subversive activities.

Personal Skills
    Hero Creation (False)

A skill renamed by Assassin himself, perhaps to make himself sound more trustworthy. Its true name is Whispers of the Eunuch. Assassin's greatest skill, it was said that he raised China's Zhengde Emperor from childhood and became the Emperor's favorite due to him enabling all of the Emperor's self-destructive ideas without criticism, to the point where the Emperor would disregard any other advice and opinions and would listen only to Assassin himself. This allowed Assassin to gradually gather more power within the government, finally granting him the title of Emperor in all but name.

Instead of "the capability to raise a King" symbolized by the original Hero Creation, this skill can be more accurately described as "the capability to continuously appease an authority figure (Kings in particular), while gradually warping their ideals and turning them into a pawn to further one's own ends". While Assassin can imbue his words with mental interference spells to increase its chance of success, it is actually not magical in nature, since it is based solely on Assassin's own eloquence which he still possesses as a Servant. This allows it to bypass mental fortification skills.

Golden Rule

A skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. According to one report before his death, 449,750 kg of gold and 9,682,470 kg of silver were taken from Assassin's residence. This earns him a place on the top 50 wealthiest individuals in Asia in the past 1,000 years, although the truth of this report is unknown. Assassin sits on top of the wealth he accumulated from years of corruption, receiving bribes, and heavy taxation on his people.

Eight Tigers

The Eight Tigers were a group of Ming Dynasty eunuchs who controlled the Chinese imperial court during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor. The group was led by Assassin and consists of powerful figures who commanded various important aspects of the kingdom, among them a military commander, a leader of the secret intelligence agency, an influential merchant, and a shaman. Due to the Tigers' strong hold on these positions, as well as Assassin's powerful influence on the Zhengde Emperor, the Tigers effectively ruled the Ming Dynasty for about two decades before Assassin's death, after which the rest of the Tigers were gradually removed from power and lost their influence.

As the people of the time saw the Eight Tigers as a collective entity who ruled China from the shadows, this skill allows Assassin to temporarily obtain skills owned by the other Tigers at around rank B or C, similar to Imperial Privilege. These skills include swordsmanship, military tactics, subversive activities, torture techniques, and magecraft. This skill also allows Assassin to manifest weapons such as a sword, a bow and arrow, or torture implements for him to use, although his proficiency with these weapons may vary.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Coronation of the Puppet Emperor
    Zhèngdé Huángdì

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm symbolizing how Assassin manipulated the Zhengde Emperor, to the point where he could freely control what the Emperor knows and influence his every decision. Similar to a modified summoning spell, activating this Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to summon the Saint Graph of the Emperor. Yet this is not the Emperor himself, it is simply "how Assassin sees the Emperor"; an empty puppet without a will of his own. Thus instead of a proper Heroic Spirit, this Noble Phantasm simply summons a blank "template" of the Emperor. The "template" cannot manifest by itself and requires a host, and Assassin possesses the ability to "crown" a human with this template, turning them into a Demi-Servant of sorts. This Demi-Servant would possess no Noble Phantasm, but they would be equipped with the Emperor's armor and weapons, granting them rank C in all parameters and allowing them to hold their own against Servants.

Yet for Assassin, there is a problem with this application. At the end of the day, despite possessing superhuman capabilities, the host is still human, meaning they still possess free will. It makes them unpredictable, and for Assassin, any margin of error within his plans must be minimized...

A different, arguably more effective application of this Noble Phantasm can only be invoked within a standard Grail War, when there is a vacant spot within the Saber, Lancer, Archer, or Rider classes. By summoning the template into the vacant Servant class, Assassin would be able to summon a closer incarnation of the Emperor's body; a true puppet, in a sense. This "Servant" possesses no will of his own and no Noble Phantasm, but has C-rank parameters and is armed with weapons suitable for the occupied class. As the "Servant" possesses no will of his own, Assassin must control his actions through telepathy. He could issue basic commands ("kill them", "protect me", etc.) or manually control his exact movements and speech from a distance. By doing this, it is possible for Assassin to present a highly convincing image of a different Servant to further his own ends, for example by establishing alliances, deceiving other participants, or redirect suspicion from himself.

Mandate from the Son of Heaven
    Shan Liàng de Lóng Páo

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The golden robe that Assassin received from the Zhengde Emperor as a symbol of the Emperor's trust. The robe was normally reserved for the imperial family and was given to Assassin despite multiple protests from the Emperor's other advisors. The robe grants the wearer immunity from the country's laws and effectively places them on the same level of the Emperor himself, granting them a portion of his authority.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a golden robe that Assassin normally wears. Those who wear it would receive the benefits of charisma and divinity at rank C, and will have their parameters increased by one. While he normally prefers to wear it for himself, Assassin can also bestow this robe to others, allowing them to receive the same benefits. These benefits are further enhanced should the wearer actually belong to the Chinese imperial family, boosting their parameters by two ranks instead of one. As this robe possesses deep ties to the imperial family, it is also possible for Assassin to use it as a summoning catalyst. That said, Assassin normally refuses to do since he considers the summoned Servant to be an unpredictable variable who could potentially jeopardize his plans.

Description
    Assassin's True Name is Liu Jin, a Ming Dynasty eunuch and an Emperor in all but name. Calm yet assertive, he exudes the aura of a wise advisor to his employer, be it a King or a Master.
    A cunning man who possesses a way with words, Assassin's greatest talent is his persuasiveness and adaptability in the face of authority figures. He would normally have no problem getting close to these figures and whispering ideas to them, gradually twisting their ideas to suit his own agenda. To these Kings and Emperors, even the most horrendous atrocities would be seen as the right thing to do after a few conversations with Assassin.

Assassin's manipulative side stemmed from his own experiences as a youth. Born as a relatively low-class citizen, he witnessed firsthand the discrimination suffered by the common folk. In response to this, he tried his hardest to rise up the ranks of the imperial court in order to promote change from within the government. Yet at the top, the one he encountered was not a wise, benevolent Emperor. Instead, it was a selfish, spoiled child with the title of Emperor, who blissfully chose to remain ignorant to any affairs outside the palace walls. Thus believing that such a weak-minded ruler was the cause of all problems within the kingdom, Assassin resolved to gather more power and solve these issues by seizing absolute control over all aspects of the kingdom and establishing his own brand of order. "If the Emperor wishes to remain ignorant, so be it. I shall do everything by myself if I have to." Supported by the Eight Tigers, it would appear that he succeeded, for a time.

Assassin conducts himself similarly around his Master. He possesses genuine wisdom when it comes to negotiations, establishing alliances, and devising strategies for conquest, and he is more than willing to assume the role of a loyal advisor or a wise mentor to "guide" his Master every step of the way. While his cold, calculating mind detests those who question or staunchly oppose his plans, he does seem to show some respect towards such firm, assertive rulers in comparison to "that pathetic, ignorant child" he once served. Despite his more gentle facade, however, Assassin is still a pragmatic, ruthless figure capable of unleashing disproportionate punishments to those who dare oppose him, demonstrated by his willingness to burn down multiple villages to the ground in response to the Prince of Anhua rebellion.

Outside the battlefield, Assassin enjoys any test of wits, be it in the form of board games, discussions, or riddles. Upon being summoned in the modern day, he has also taken a liking to Yakuza crime dramas, believing their honorable depictions to be a ruthless yet effective method of maintaining order from the shadows. He also enjoys mystery novels, as he possesses a sharp mind almost on par with a certain world-renowned detective and a mathematics professor.

Assassin's wish would simply be to rule over China once again. He failed due to an unexpected betrayal the last time he did so, but this time, he is certain that his brand of order would bring about the utopia he dreamed of; an idyllic kingdom without conflict and discrimination, even if such kingdom had to be built upon the countless bodies of those who oppose him.

Lore
    Liu Jin (1451-1510) was a powerful Ming dynasty Chinese eunuch during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor (r. 1506–1521). Liu was famous for being one of the most corrupt officials in Chinese history and the emperor in all but name for some time. He was the leader of the "Eight Tigers", a powerful group of eunuchs who controlled the imperial court. He is from the area of Xingping, a county in Shaanxi province, approximately 30 miles west of Xi'an prefecture. A son of Tan lineage, when he was made a eunuch under the aegis of a eunuch official named Liu, he appropriated that surname.

Little was known of Liu Jin's childhood aside from the fact that he started serving the imperial palace at age 9, where he was said to be highly eloquent and intelligent even as a child. It was speculated that he descended from a family of commoners, or a low-ranking noble family at best, which may explain his lack of documentation in his early years.

Liu Jin started serving the Zhengde Emperor directly at around 1492, when the Emperor was still a child. He quickly became the Emperor's favorite, earning him more influence within the imperial court. Behind the scenes, however, he had formed the Eight Tigers, a powerful group of eunuchs who secretly exercised their power over the kingdom. Eventually, he came to be known as the leader of the Eight Tigers.

Most Ming and modern historians regard Liu Jin's rise to power as tyrannic and describe him as "rapacious, cruel, and wily". He became the Head of the Directorate of Ceremonies, in which role he was notorious for altering rescripts in transit to and from the emperor. This meant he essentially controlled what the emperor knew and what the emperor approved. He was also very influential in the military. At the height of his power, all military actions had to be approved by him, giving him more power than the generals. With the support of the military, the secret police, and the merchants' guild, Liu Jin and the Eight Tigers ruled China with an iron fist from behind the scenes.

While all of this is taking place, the Emperor remained ignorant to the people's pleas. He turned a blind eye to any accusations towards the Tigers, going so far to even publicly support some of their actions, claiming that it was the right and necessary thing to do to lead the kingdom to glory. He even gifted the Tigers with the imperial dragon robe, which is normally reserved for royalty and places its wearers in the same level as the Emperor themselves. Thus for the next two decades the Tigers ruled China with little to no opposition. Of course, there were some instances of rebellion and small-scale civil wars in an attempt to assassinate the Emperor or dethrone the Tigers, such as the Prince of Anhua rebellion in 1510, but most of these attempts were quickly dealt with by razing entire villages to the ground and publicly executing their key players.

Liu Jin's downfall began soon after the Prince of Anhua rebellion, when rumors of him planning an all-out rebellion to usurp the throne began circulating. It is unclear where this rumor began, although according to some, it was started by a fellow Tiger named Zhang Yong who envied Liu Jin's position. While the Emperor was initially reluctant to investigate this rumors, heavy public demand left him with no other choice, and when an inspection was conducted on Liu Jin's residence, a massive amount of gold, silver, and jewelry were found, along with large numbers of weapons. Believing this to be a proof of his guilt, the Emperor sentenced him to be executed by lingchi, or deathy by a thousand cuts. It was said that Liu Jin died on the second day of the punishment, after suffering three to four hundred cuts. His death was wildly celebrated by the people, who bought pieces of his flesh for the smallest available currency and consumed them with rice wine. Following his death, the rest of the Tigers gradually lost their influence as well, being relegated to smaller, less influential posts, if not exiled or executed outright.

While most cultural depictions painted Liu Jin as a power-hungry tyrant for good reason, one of the plays depicting his life, the Famensi (Famen temple) became one of the few mediums who painted Liu Jin in a more positive light, showcasing his skills as a genius detective who managed to solve an "impossible" murder case, supported by the Empress Dowager. The play was famous during the late Qing dynasty and was a favorite of Empress Dowager Cixi.

Relationships
    Qin Shi Huang:
    "Aah, it's the First Emperor himself! Ahem, it is such an honor to be in your presence. While I know such a thing never happened in proper history, I must say, it is impressive how you managed to maintain absolute order over the kingdom for two millennia. Allow me to offer my services to you."

Wu Zetian:
    "A humble consort who rose up the ranks and finally ruled all of China... Very good, I particularly like your harsh punishments towards criminals (as long as they're not aimed towards me, of course). Dissenters and threats to your rule must be brought to a swift end, after all. That said, uh... my apologies if this offends you, your highness, but were you always this... um... small? W-Wait, where are these guards dragging me to!?"

Zhuge Liang, Chen Gong, Sima Yi:
    "Fellow brilliant strategists, I see. Would any of you be interested in a round of go, perhaps?"

Sherlock Holmes, James Moriarty:
    "Oho, to think you were able to see through my riddles! Impressive, would you indulge me in another mystery?"

Empress Dowager Cixi:
    "Ah, so this is what it feels like to have an adoring fan... I don't dislike it, but... No, no, it's nothing. I am still but a humble advisor, your highness. Would you like me to show you my detective techniques?"

Zhengde Emperor:
    "To think he manifested as a young boy... That proves that nothing changed, wouldn't you agree? Despite everything, he chose to remain an ignorant, spoiled brat who couldn't care for anything outside the palace... That's why I did what I had to do. The kingdom will never know peace as long as they're ruled by this indecisive, weak-minded child they call Emperor."

Creator's Notes
    Apparently I've been rewatching ATLA for the past couple of days and found this guy to be the perfect FC as he fits the "manipulative advisor" bit.

While there wasn't much to go on regarding his motives in actual history, certain plays such as the Famensi has added more backstory to his character, which I hope would be enough to give him a deeper character than "ambitious evil manipulator".

Other than that, this is delving into more headcanon territory now, but if I ever got around to making sheets for the Zhengde Emperor and Empress Dowager Cixi, Zhengde would be summoned as a shota with the justification that he really doesn't care about politics and governance and only wishes to have a good time, something he felt could be best conveyed by his child form. On the other hand, Cixi would be a young girl (not a loli) with an interest in opera and mystery novels, who fangirls over Wu due to their similar origins.

Last edited by BnEl15; May 20th, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Suleiman I: A pretty solid sheet, NP is a slightly generic fortress summoning, but it definitely ties well to his lore. Ruby Cup is a pretty interesting skill to give him, though I feel it lacks a clear limitation in range/duration. That's just a minor nitpick from me, though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You wanted Muses? Fine. Have muses.
    HAVE THEM ALL.

Saber

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Alter Ego
    True Name: Calliope
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: Sword (?), writing tablet

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: EX
    LUCK: EX
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank A+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells of below A+ -rank, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Even magic from the Age of Gods is affected, and its damage is substantially reduced.

Riding - Rank D: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (Epic) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    Allows the inspiration of great epics, speaking of heroes and their mighty deeds. However, it is fully possible for Saber to inspire herself with this Skill, becoming an existence equivalent to these heroes. In that respect, this Skill is the reason for her manifestation in the Saber class.

Goddess’ Divine Core - Rank B: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.
    As a lesser divinity compared to the gods of Olympus, Saber’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit falls short of reaching their level.

Protection of the Music God - Rank D: A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts, the Muses, that one attained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    As Saber’s field is not heavily associated with music, her rank in this Skill is lower than that of her sisters.

Noble Phantasms

The Tale of Mighty Heroes
    Épos tôn Hērṓōn

Range: 2~5
    Targets: 1
    Saber’s sword (actually a stylus) acts as a tool for the writing of epic legend. Deriving not only from the works of Homer and Virgil, it reaches outside her cultural sphere, drawing from epics like the Epic of Gilgamesh, Beowulf, the Ramayana, the Shahnameh and the Nibelungenlied.
    Though not strictly a sword technique, Saber can use Épos tôn Hērṓōn to draw forth ‘spectacles’ from a wide variety of materials. Any heroic deed recorded in the oral or literary tradition of an epic can be manifested. It is not Saber herself that executes the act, but rather a ‘Shadow Servant’ manifestation of the original hero.

Description
    Dislikes: People that ruin the mood, terseness in writing
    Talents: Being larger than life, verbosity
    Natural Enemy: Thersites

Saber’s true identity is Calliope, the Muse of Epic Poetry.

A woman who takes after the great heroes of legend. Though not strictly speaking a warrior, Calliope’s connections to their legends and larger-than-life attitude seem to make up some of the difference. Brash to the point of being arrogant, she acts like she believes a warrior should.
    Similar to the poetry she inspires, her way of speaking is rather verbose, and she believes her lines should be bombastic. It is likely that she practices her lines beforehand, sometimes styling them in rhymes for ease of remembrance.
    Calliope holds an infatuation towards legendary heroes. Towards them, she acts something like a fangirl, and even introduces herself as such. She tends to rub some people the wrong way by reminding them of their hated rivals and enemies, however.
    Calliope’s wish to the Holy Grail would be for the glorification of heroes.

Attitude towards Master:
    Though she isn’t really a mighty hero, she tries her best. Her headstrong nature can land her in situations where she’s in over her head. Has a tendency to consider her Master the ‘narrator’ of an epic, and expects them to provide directions.

Dialogue examples:
    Fuwahaha! Servant Saber has answered your call! Point me at your enemies, so that I may visit destruction upon them!
    Taking after the greatest of heroes, the Muse Calliope has taken to the battlefield. With the strength of Achilles, the ferocity of Beowulf, the prowess of Arjuna… I will defeat you.
    The pen is mightier than the sword! -Oops, I mean, have at you!
    Hyah!

Lore
    Calliope was the Muse of Epic Poetry in Greek Mythology. In this guise her symbols are a writing tablet, a stylus and a lyre. It appears that being so involved with heroes of legend so much has afforded her a status as a warrior herself. It is possible that she has attained sword skills through some sort of osmosis.

Ruler

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Alter Ego, Watcher
    True Name: Clio
    Armament: Scrolls, books

Parameters:
    END: A
    AGI: E

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank A+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells below A+ -rank, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Even magic from the Age of Gods is affected, and its damage is substantially reduced.

God’s Resolution - Rank A: A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War: the right to use Command Spells against Servants.
    Ruler possesses two Command Spells per Servant in the Holy Grail War.

True Name Discernment - Rank A++: A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.
    Ruler’s connection with history makes her ability to recognize great men and women from ages past second to none. Despite abilities that can hide one’s identity, the status and True Name of Servants are essentially always revealed to Ruler.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (History) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    In order to inspire history, one must first understand it. Ruler’s use of this Skill behaves similarly to Human Observation, Era Observation and Clairvoyance, functioning as a composite of those two Skills. In addition, she is capable of sharing her perception with another.

Goddess’ Divine Core - Rank B: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.
    As a lesser divinity compared to the gods of Olympus, Ruler’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit falls short of reaching their level.

Protection of the Music God - Rank D: A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts, the Muses, that one attained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    Ruler’s field of works is not really connected to the practice of music. As such, she could be considered the weakest of the Muses in this regard, and can muster any talent in the field to begin with due to Apollo’s favour. She insists she can play the cornet, however.

Noble Phantasms

The Steady March of History
    Historíā Epágō

Type: Magecraft
    Range: 1~99
    Targets: -
    A magecraft manipulating time. Ruler is the embodiment of historical knowledge. As such, in order to be able to witness it personally, she has been afforded the ability to travel her personal time-axis and then deviate from it in a new ‘present’.
    In her capacity as a Ruler, Historíā Epágō allows her to impose a similar effect on others. By changing her ‘point of observation’ on the target, it is possible to bring about a younger or older version of her target to the present. Though this can function as a method to age someone to death or turn someone into a child, the true purpose of this ability is to fine-tune the Servants in a Holy Grail War to be more suitable for their Master. Ironically, despite her status as a custodian of the rules, this can quite easily break them by essentially causing multiple iterations of a single Servant class to exist in the same Holy Grail War due to the new Servant’s age making them ineligible for their class of summoning.
    In theory, a wide variety of different effects can be manifested through Historíā Epágō’s usage, such as bringing objects and people from the past and future, though Ruler has little interest in exploring these avenues.

Description
    Likes: Lasting records, curious peopleDislikes: Distortions of history, repeating herself
    Talents: Objectivity in reports, precision
    Natural Enemy: Conspiracy theorists

Ruler’s true identity is Clio, the Muse of History.

Objective and clinical in her approach. Though Clio presides over historical knowledge, she regards herself as the custodian of ‘human development’. As such, she cherishes the thought of humanity’s advancement as a society, even if every step forward takes them away from her and the Age of Gods.
    She dislikes people not learning from their mistakes, and as such hates repeats in history. As such, she also likes recording mediums with permanence, so that the lessons of history can stand forevermore.
    Clio approves of those that keep meticulous records and whose tales are told in detail. Naturally, she despises those that would destroy history or subvert it to their own ends.
    Clio’s wish to the Holy Grail is for the development of humanity. This includes even those worlds that seemingly have no future, such as pruned Dead Ends.

Attitude towards Master:
    As a champion of humanity chosen by the Holy Grail, Clio’s Master is one to be served faithfully.
    If she were to act as overseer, she would simply be content to observe impartially (and record occurrences). She would also act in the Masters’ service in order to improve their prowess in the Holy Grail War, though she would see to it that she acted with equality.

Dialogue examples:
    Ruler. Oh, I have been summoned by a Master? What led to this, I wonder...
    I am the keeper of history. Is there something you’d like to know?
    History moves forward.
    I’ll edit you out!

Lore
    Clio was the Muse of History in Greek Mythology. Her symbols are scrolls, books, and laurels.
    Her disinterest in taking part in history in favor of recording it means that she is ideally suited for the position of Ruler.

Archer

FC Link
    True Name: Erato
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Armament: Bow (?)

Parameters:
    STR: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank A: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Untouchable by modern magecraft.

Independent Action - Rank A: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (Love) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    Archer’s field of specialization is love poetry, though she simplifies this as just ‘love’. It is the ability to inspire love and praise it. As such, besides increasing the success rate of charm effects, it also allows her to grant to others the ability to see ‘the best side’ of another person. Curiously, her adoption of the bow as a weapon allows her to attack another’s emotions directly with her weapon. Rather than arrows, it can be said that she uses ‘sound’ as her projectile.

As a lesser divinity compared to the gods of Olympus, Archer’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit falls short of reaching their level.

Protection of the Music God - Rank C++: A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts, the Muses, that one attained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    Archer’s field of inspiration means that she is a master of charm and mental interference magecraft. Not only can she cause these effects in others, she is also capable of manipulating existing effects as she sees fit.

Noble Phantasms
    Golden Arrow of Love
    Khrū́seos Īós

Range: 1~30
    Targets: 1 person
    A Noble Phantasm that appears to be blatantly stolen from Eros. It is simply an ‘arrow of charm’ that can cause a target to be susceptible to love. It inflicts uncontrollable desire upon its target, causing them to latch onto the first person of their tastes that they see.
    Khrū́seos Īós’ usage in combat cannot achieve great results, and it can mostly be used to acquire unconditional allies. However, the precise results are always unpredictable, and are prone to backfiring.
    Archer also lacks the other, leaden arrow that would cancel the effects of this one. Incidentally, her “bow” is quite clearly a type of lyre.

Description
    Dislikes: Accusations of theft, one-sided affection
    Talents: Fostering love, talent overlap
    Natural Enemy: Euryale, Eros

Archer’s true identity is Erato, the Muse of Love (Poetry).

A young girl obsessed with love. However, Erato only really concerns herself with unconditional and romantic love, caring little for other types. If possible, she would like to foster healthy relationships with others, but her obsessive personality means she sometimes loses sight of this.
    She has a bit of a complex about her talents and interests overlapping with others. Both in the Muses and the Greek pantheon, there are others that serve the same purpose as she does, and she can get really mad about it.
    Naturally, Erato shows great interest in star-crossed lovers. She wishes most dearly that she could bring them together and supports them. It is her hope that if they could properly express their love through her inspiration, everyone would accept it. She also pities those left in a one-sided relationship.
    Unsurprisingly, Erato wishes that all of humanity could find love.

Attitude towards Master:
    Erato is slightly too fixated on allowing her Master to find happiness with another, rather than winning the Holy Grail War. However, she will lend her abilities to someone she considers worth it.

Dialogue examples:
    The emissary of love, Archer, has arrived! No, I’m not Eros.
    Who do you like?
    I hope Apollo won’t get mad because of this arrow…
    Love!

Lore
    Erato was the Muse of Love Poetry in Greek Mythology. Her symbol in this role is the kithara, an instrument related to the lyre. It seems she somehow uses it as a bow...
    It is possible that she stole Eros’ arrow out of spite for ‘overshadowing her’.

Foreigner

FC Link
    True Name: Euterpe
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armament: Pipes

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    LUCK: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain - Rank EX: Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. The user is granted certain advantages due to being in part an otherworldly existence.
    Foreigner is contracted with the Outer God known as the Angel of Music. This connection was forged due to their shared instrument and similar function, though there appears to be an outside element in play as well.

Insanity - Rank D (A+): A deviation from harmony and providence. A heterogeneous thinking that exerts an influence even on the worldviews of the people in one’s surroundings.
    Normally, direct mental contact with an Outer God would drive the user to insanity. However, Apollo’s warding presence serves to mitigate some of the negative influence. When affecting others without protection from mental interference, this Skill acts as though its rank was A+.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (Music) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    Foreigner presides over music, song and lyric poetry. Her task is to bring enjoyment to those that listen to her, but in her current manifestation this purpose has been perverted. Her music brings only terror and madness to those that hear her, so she’d rather not play anymore.

Goddess’ Divine Core - Rank A+: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.
    As a lesser divinity compared to the gods of Olympus, Foreigner’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit falls short of reaching their level. However, due to her connection to an Outer God, the rank of her Divinity has increased.

Protection of the Music God - Rank EX: A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts, the Muses, that one attained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    As the Muse of Music, it is natural that the blessings of Apollo are bountiful upon Foreigner. However, there is a corrupting element to this Skill due to the user’s connection to an Outer God.

Noble Phantasms

Music of the Nuclear Court
    Vulgtmog Galēnós

Type: Anti-Principle
    Range: 1~20
    Targets: 500 people
    Foreigner’s continuously active -type Noble Phantasm. To be accurate, Vulgtmog Galēnós is constantly active while Foreigner ‘plays music’. It is a shrill, tuneless melody with haunting tones. In humans and sane targets, it evokes nausea and feelings of their sanity crumbling. An instinctive desire to run from the music’s source is also contained within its effects.
    Vulgtmog Galēnós’ true nature is a summoning. The lone pipes are soon joined by discordant cries as entities from beyond the veil claw their way into the universe, joining in a horrible symphony. As the number of players increases, so does the range of the Noble Phantasm.
    Vulgtmog Galēnós is a Noble Phantasm that, once started, cannot be stopped. Or rather, it must not be stopped. The existence of the music calms and occupies the entities summoned forth. Were it to cease, their attention would turn upon the world they were summoned into.
    However.
    If Foreigner plays for long enough, it is possible for her to conjure forth the Outer God she is connected with. The Angel of Music and Flautist of Azathoth, this Outer God’s form is that of the music itself, a nightmarish creature of living, visible sound. If this were to occur, destruction on a grand scale would be sure to follow.

Description
    Dislikes: Cacophony, people that don’t appreciate music
    Talents: Bringing cheer, causing distress
    Natural Enemy: ○○○○○

Foreigner’s true identity is Euterpe, the Muse of Song.

A bereft and saddened girl. With her ability to inspire joy taken from her, Euterpe is miserable. She laments her current state of affairs, cradling her pipes.
    With her true gift gone, she tries to cheer up others with her words and actions instead. So as not to upset people, she hides away in spiritual form when she feels particularly bad. Thinking only of the joy of others, Euterpe neglects her own woes, perhaps to distract herself.
    Given her current circumstances, she cherishes any that can play music that lifts the heart. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is her favorite person.
    Euterpe’s wish to the Holy Grail would be to be allowed to play her true songs once more.

Attitude towards Master:
    If her Master summoned her like this intentionally, she resents them to the point of murderousness. However, in other circumstances, Euterpe will do her best to serve her Master despite her misgivings. She is forthright on her feelings regarding her ability, and warns them not to rely on her Noble Phantasm.

Dialogue examples:
    *sniff* … This one has manifested as Foreigner. This wasn’t on purpose, right…?
    My beautiful songs have been replaced with madness. Whose fault is this…?
    Don’t ask me to play… Oh! But I can show you how you can play!
    N’gha syha’h!

Lore
    Euterpe was the Muse of Song in Greek Mythology. Her symbols were different kinds of pipes and wind instruments.As Foreigner, the delight and joy she could cause are gone. Woe to the one responsible for this, should she ever find them.

Rider

FC Link
    True Name: Polyhymnia
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armament: Veil, grapes

Parameters:
    AGI: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding - Rank A+: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
    It appears a certain winged horse has a liking towards grapes. As such, Pegasos serves as Rider’s mount.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (Hymn) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    Rider’s relevant fields are sacred poetry, sacred hymn and eloquence. She also has connections to agriculture. Her inspiration can provide insight into divine mysteries and the workings of gods. When combined with the talents of a magus, this can serve to boost their capabilities to levels unseen in the Age of Man. However, the effects are not instant and require meditation to truly harness.

As a lesser divinity compared to the gods of Olympus, Rider’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit falls short of reaching their level.

Protection of the Music God - Rank A++: A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts, the Muses, that one attained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    Hymns are songs praising the gods. As such, Rider’s aptitude in this Skill and the favour she receives from Apollo are among the highest of her sisters.

Noble Phantasms

From the Hoof’s Fall a Fountain Springs Forth
    Híppoukrḗnē Step

Range: 5
    Targets: 9 people
    As Rider has no anecdotes regarding fighting, and her mount is a peaceful Divine Beast, Híppoukrḗnē Step could be considered her only ‘method of attack’. In legend, Pegasos drove his hoof into Mt. Helicon in search of water. Such was the power of this that water from the deepest reaches of the earth sprung forth from the hole. From that day on, this ‘horse’s well’ has existed on the mountain.
    As a Servant, Rider can command Pegasos to seek water. Disregarding enemies, the flying horse drives its hoof down, tearing a deep hole in the ground. Naturally, if one were to be unfortunate enough to be beneath Pegasos’ hoof at this time, they would suffer great damage. Regardless of the strike’s location, water will momentarily spring forth from the hole with great pressure.

Description
    Dislikes: Unladylike behavior, ungodly people
    Talents: Pantomime, winemaking
    Natural Enemy: Terpsichore

Rider’s true identity is Polyhymnia, the Muse of Hymns.

Super-serious and calm. Often appearing pensive, Polyhymnia is the very image of a proper lady. She is pretty silent, and thinks a lot before she speaks. When she does speak, she is matter-of-fact, and her words ring with truth and insight. It's possible that she’s just shy, though.
    She is surprisingly skilled in pantomime, even if she won’t engage in the act willingly. It could help if she could hide her identity, however. She also has a love of agriculture and the trades connected to it.
    Polyhymnia has a positive relationship with queens and other female members of royalty. Due to her association with worship, she despises those that disrespect the gods.
    Her wish is for Terpsichore to get a grip, and become a proper lady.

Attitude towards Master:
    Polyhymnia follows her Master faithfully. Though she hides her face behind a veil, she secretly smiles when they make progress.

Dialogue examples:
    I am Rider. Let us sing the hymns of praise together, Master.
    Oh, this is Pegasos. He likes grapes, so he allows me to ride him.
    Properly.
    Hmph!

Lore
    Polyhymnia was the Muse of Hymns in Greek mythology. Her primary symbol was a veil, though her connections to agriculture connected her with grapes as well.

Berserker

FC Link
    True Name: Terpsichore
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armament: Lyre, plectrum

Parameters:
    END: C+
    AGI: A

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank E: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, one retains a normal capacity to think. However, once she begins to dance, a Luck check is performed, with failure resulting in her going wild and increasing her parameters except for Mana and Luck. Though Berserker never lost her mind in life, her connection to the crazed dances that praised the gods have afforded with this class.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (Dance) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    Berserker’s field of inspiration is dance. Unlike her sisters, Berserker’s inspiration occurs through a visual medium. The act of witnessing her dance causes one’s own body to move as well. Her dancing is infectious, and can turn a battlefield into an impromptu dance party. This is a mental interference effect.

As a lesser divinity compared to the gods of Olympus, Berserker’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit falls short of reaching their level.

Protection of the Music God - Rank B: A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts, the Muses, that one attained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.
    Despite being a dancer, Berserker possesses talent in music. She can provide flawless accompaniment to any dance, despite being restricted to a lyre.

Noble Phantasms

The Ecstatic Frenzy of Dance
    Bakkheia Dance

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~25
    Targets: 50 people
    The mad dance of the Maenads. It is a frenzied masterpiece that frees those that partake in it from self-conscious fear and care. As Berserke’s dance is already infectious, Bakkheia Dance also transmits what Berserker is feeling during her dance.
    To partake in the rites of the Maenads, Dionysos’ followers, is to be one with the god. Those who partake in the dance lose themselves in a frenzy, gaining a momentary boost in power as they lash out at their surroundings. It is possible for the scene of Bakkheia Dance to turn into a theater of carnage in an instant, though the dancers usually target only those that are not joining in. Once the dance is finished, the participants fall into a contented stupor, their vigor spent.
    Bakkheia Dance also removes any and all restrictions upon its targets, such as other mental interference effects, compulsions and even Command Spells.

Description
    Dislikes: Restraint, wet blankets
    Talents: Energy, charming voice
    Natural Enemy: Polyhymnia

Berserker’s true identity is Terpsichora, the Muse of Dance.

A wild and energetic little girl. Terpsichora never really stops moving, seeming to vibrate even when standing still. She is a bit of an airhead, and seems mostly concerned with fun.
    Though she swears that her Mad Enhancement doesn’t affect her, there’s something a little off. Terpsichora can quickly turn quite violent if someone resists her dance, with her lack of thought often landing her in trouble.
    If she were to meet other energetic, young girl -type Heroic Spirits, something chaotic would most likely occur. Stuck-up people are the worst (according to her).
    Her wish to the Holy Grail would be to free the world from worry.

Attitude towards Master:
    Though she’d like to dance for her Master, it's best if she wouldn’t. Her second option, singing, isn’t a good idea either due to her connections to the Sirens. She tries her best, though.

Dialogue examples:
    Raaaah! … Just kidding! Servant, Berserker, born to dance!
    Would you like to see me dance?
    Wildly!
    Faster! Wilder!

Lore
    Terpsichora was the Muse of Dance in Greek Mythology. Her symbols were the lyre and plectrum, with which she could provide accompaniment to the dance.

Caster

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Alter Ego
    True Name: Urania
    Armament: Globe, compass

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank A: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. Caster herself would term it as an “Observatory”, however.

Item Construction - Rank B+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster is restricted to the creation of astronomical instruments. However, there is no limit as to the complexity and advancedness of these objects. As such, she can produce a bewildering array of items that act as a fusion of magic and technology.

Personal Skills

Inspiration (Astronomy) - Rank EX: The ability of a Muse to provide inspiration in the arts and sciences. Each user has their own specific field, such as various genres of poetry, history, dance or astronomy.
    Caster’s discipline as a Muse is astronomy, though this also encompasses astrology, the study of planets, and other heavenly pursuits. This grants her the ability to use and inspire the skill to see the future. Her visions are supremely accurate, as are those that she inspires. In theory, it is also possible for her to literally inspire a person to ascend to divinity, but this is not a practical use of her time.

Goddess’ Divine Core - Rank A: A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.
    In comparison to her sisters, Caster is said to have inherited the majesty of her father. As such, her rank as a Divine Spirit is higher than that of the other Muses.

As Caster’s field is not really associated with music, her rank in this Skill is lower than that of her sisters.

Noble Phantasms
    The Sky is Mine to Study
    Mímēma Steréōma

Type: Anti-City
    Range: 1~99
    Targets: -
    Mímēma Steréōma is a Noble Phantasm that encompasses the study of the sky. It is an imitation of the firmament during the Age of Gods, manifested in the modern world.
    When activated, Mímēma Steréōma erects the night sky around a large area as though raising a massive dome. In practice, it is treated as the sky of the Age of Gods, and the area it covers is considered to be in ‘nighttime’ for the Noble Phantasm’s duration.
    As it really is, for all intents and purposes, the ‘sky of the Age of Gods’, it is possible for Caster to directly utilize this firmament for the purposes of her spells.

Description
    Likes: Philosophers, those that study the heavensDislikes: Distractions, light pollution
    Talents: Astronomical observation, eye for detail
    Natural Enemy: Kirschtaria Wodime

Caster’s true identity is Urania, the Muse of Astronomy.

Distant and focused. Urania stands apart from her sisters, a solitary figure of grace and majesty. She seeks no personal connections, as she believes that all those that gaze at the same sky are connected already.
    She cherishes those that seek knowledge, particular regarding the heavens. However, her expertise means she can get a little annoying, as she behaves like a know-it-all teacher that gently guides her students towards ‘the correct answer’. She doesn’t mean to, though.
    Among Heroic Spirits, Urania shows affection toward those that seek knowledge. Philosophers, scientists and sages are those upon whom she gives her blessing.
    Urania’s wish to the Holy Grail is for the majesty of the night sky to be visible forever.

Attitude towards Master:
    Kind of distant. Urania mostly retreats to solitude in the face of social interaction, but does what she can to serve her Master’s cause. If her Master has an interest in astrology, she could likely guide them into achieving untold heights.

Dialogue examples:
    Servant Caster has answered your summons. Let the stars light our way.
    In the stars lies wisdom. I pity those that neglect them.
    All are bound together under the same sky.
    Stars.

Lore
    Urania was the Muse of Astronomy in Greek Mythology. Her symbols were the globe and the compass. It was said that she, the eldest of the Muses, inherited the majesty of her father Zeus and the grace of her mother Mnemosyne, standing apart from her sisters.

Notes on all of them
    They're a bit tongue-in cheek, I hope you'll forgive that. Classes are a bit shoehorned, but I didn't want to make seven Casters.
    I'm also bothered by the fact that I couldn't find a single FC source that would show them all the way I had envisioned them. Then again, I guess that illusion was broken by the earlier two... Still would've like Clio to have glasses (which didn't exist back then), but what can you do.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 20th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well Shiki I certainly wasn't expecting you to post all the remaining Muses at once, but very nice job on them nonetheless with your usual high quality standards on all aspects of the sheets.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well Shiki I certainly wasn't expecting you to post all the remaining Muses at once, but very nice job on them nonetheless with your usual high quality standards on all aspects of the sheets.
    Until this morning I hadn't planned on posting any of them at all.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh boy, I have to read those muses, but first...

Suleiman I:
    Pretty decent. I think ranking down Fire Support (Cannon) wasn't really necessary and could just be reduced to him not liking relying on it too much, but that's personal choice. His NP vaguely reminds me of Jan Žižka's NP from Fate/Empire of Dirt, in the sense that it's a fortress filled with artillery (though Suleiman's isn't movable and blindated), which makes for a pretty cool imagery. I really like it.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ALL THE MUSES. IN A SINGLE POST. SHIKI YOU MADPERSON. I can’t imagine the horror of editing all this (which ain’t even close to the horror of having to think of 9 individuals oh my GOD the all the work). In honor to all of your effort, I’ll even comment on them separately, you deserve that.

Calliope: I LOVE HER NP, OK? I love these sorts of attacks (what can I say, summoning is my calling I blame FF10 for introducing me to this addicting concept). I also liked that she kind of “observed heroes so much” that she “kind of became one herself” through sheer osmosis. I can’t help but imagine her trying to mimic those sentai heroes now.

Clio: You know, her NP is very JoJo worthy. I can’t imagine the things she’d do if she tried to explore all the possibilities of it; but thank goodness she’s a fair Ruler. (Could she please shotafy all the servants in her Grail War? Kthanks.) I also love that she’s so disinterested in taking part on anything, content with being an observer, perhaps even in her own life; if that ain’t me.

Erato: Sound as a projectile is always a cool idea, I love the concept, so this Servant is right up my alley. (Also she stole Eros’ NP and his whole love gimmick and that’s so metal you go girl that guy doesn’t deserve it. I totally can buy everyone thinking she’s a genderbent!Eros though, and that’s hilarious.)

Euterpe: AHHH the “nameless deity” is such a good Outer God for this one! I love her NP too (though I can only imagine that the rest of the world wouldn’t love it so much hahaha) but it was also really sad to see that music isn’t a happy thing for this Servant anymore. As the muse of music, this must be a nightmare for her, poor thing.

Polyhymnia: "She is surprisingly skilled in pantomime" oh God I’m so sorry Pegasus this is your fate now. (BUT REALLY, I like this one a lot. And she’s skilled in winemaking too? I’m sure a bunch of servants will love her as much as I do.)

Terpsichore: Can you imagine having to social distance yourself in the same house as this girl? Oh the HELL. I also like how she’s one of the most petite and delicate-looking one amongst the Muses and yet she’s the Berserker.

Urania: I’m not sure the Servant would be that impressed but oh lord if there wasn’t a lot of masters who would glare at her NP and be like “WHAT ARE THOSE???” for the stars. I know that it’s been some time since the last time I’ve seen a starry sky myself. She’s also one of the loner ones it seems, and I can totally relate to that. Me too, girl.

Also, just lemme say one more thing: THIS LIU JIN. *chef kiss*
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; May 20th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————