Page 423 of 621 FirstFirst ... 323373413418421422423424425428433473523 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 12409

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Actually from all the sheets you guys made who do you think is the most powerful servant that you ever created

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NielleiN View Post
    I cant copy paste the picture for some reason
    Depends on where you get them. Copy-pasting them from certain image-hosting sites like Pinterest or Zerochan works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Actually from all the sheets you guys made who do you think is the most powerful servant that you ever created
    There was Descartes' Demon a long time ago with literal reality-warping, but that came from my embarrassing early days before I know of proper power scaling, so he feels like a cheat.
    Laplace's Demon is pretty strong conceptually, with the ability to observe the entire world and all that, but he's also a Watcher who can't interact directly with reality, leaving others to do the heavy-lifting.
    Not counting those... Ptolemy I and his deity-absorbing/super-syncretization gimmick, I guess? Nobbu destroys divinities. Ptolemy assimilates their authorities into himself. He might the closest Servant I've got to Gil-tier.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My only one in this thread so far.

Blog Entries
    My last entry in MCaS was super-Beast God, so...

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the only thing to do now is Super Beast God Super Beast Kaio-Ken x20?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess it's Bogeyman and Yibb-Tstll, but both are due to what happened in the story that accompanied their sheet.

If we ignore those then maybe Chrysaor or Aramitama-Amaterasu.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I honestly have no idea. I've always used the original F/SN cast as a measure, running my fanon Servants through a hypothetical gauntlet of the original eight to keep them from getting too overpowered.

I guess my final answer would be Taliesin. He's not got the most raw power of any Servant I've made, but stuff like future sight is just so versatile on top of Merlin-level magic.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    here: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...80#post3096380

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I honestly have no idea. I've always used the original F/SN cast as a measure, running my fanon Servants through a hypothetical gauntlet of the original eight to keep them from getting too overpowered.
    This could actual be a good Fanfic or Roleplay forum just to take one of your servants and have them participate in any of the holy grail war and see how they fair.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd have to say... Glooscap is probably my strongest. I could quibble over how others are more powerful in certain situations but with Glooscap they're good regardless of environment as befitting his legend.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    of course my two recent Grand Servants
    Duh
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    of course my two recent Grand Servants
    Duh
    Makes me wonder what kind of shitpost Beast they would be summoned to fight against.

Edit:
    If the rickroll's whole deal is that they're basically always conceptually unpredictable, their opposing Beast must be someone or something who's 100% predictable and unavoidable. An absolute constant in the universe.

...Yeah, I think he'd totally work well against a Beast of Entropy.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 7th, 2022 at 01:54 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    ...Yeah, I think he'd totally work well against a Beast of Entropy.
    Inb4 we see a Kyuubey sheet in the Modern servants thread.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i heard powerfull ! Honestly is that good but also difficult Question as many servaants i make are on the higher end of the scale in terms of power but which one is the most is difficult as the compatibility in a fight with the opponent is depending in how much the potencial can be played out though i would say that in terms of power in raw potencial these list :

Burebista :through his gauntlet can he cause massive destruction aswell elemental manipulation ,he can summon the Thracian tribes under him aswell has an powerfull mount and his reanimation noblephantasm lets him be return if killed , aswell is his Last resort Noblephantasm lets him eventually obtain victory against nearly all enemy .

Neferuseth

in terms of specific fire power :

Shapur II

Augustus

though i am honestly admitting that my most powerfull Creations will be just revealed like the Armenian Lostbelt King that could slay each canon Lostbelt King even Morgan or Mecha Zeus .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Tower of Babel, easily.

This is what happens when you drop a biblical Servant whose intended enemy is supposed to be capital G God into a roster of people from relatively recent history... and a dog.

This has been your once-in-a-blue-moon reminder to keep your CaS library rich and varied.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DesReploid View Post
    This has been your once-in-a-blue-moon reminder to keep your CaS library rich and varied.
    I needed to be reminded of this, thanks.

Huh... I guess in raw power, perhaps my strongest one is Lughaid? If he wasn't so lazy and purposefuly nerfed himself, he'd be unstoppable. But it's hard to judge the Servants because all of them in the end could be REALLY good in one or two situations anyway.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback! The original intention was to make the phantasm an evil version of Gawain’s but I changed it now. My alteration to the phantasm is that it's just a powerful laser blast that after use curses the enemy and makes it hard for them to move. In light of that change, what do you think of it? How else do you recommend I fix the sheet?

Blog Entries
    Saver of the Fifth Empire, not even close. Makes sense since he is a Lostbelt King. I hope to update him in the near future but for now im without my computer.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saver Justinian Alter, Ruler Phidias and Beast Watt are some of the strongest Servants I've created.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Al-Zahwari
    Origins: Andalusian Spain
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameter:

Strength: D
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: A

Class SkillsPresence Concealment (- Rank): Due to his actual profession and also that Assassin was a publicly renown figure at the time and rarely hide his presence from anyone. So, Assassin’s has locked this skill permanently and was replace with a different one.

Item Construction (C Rank): This skill allows Assassin to craft simple tools and potions to help out with his occupation of field surgery as a type of first aid kit.

Personal SkillsMask of Many Skins (A Rank):This skill allows Assassin to alter the way his face looks. He can change it at a whim to what ever he wants. This skill replaces the Presence concealment skill as it acts by covering assassin physical identity. Though this skill also has the benefits of the Powerless Shell Skill but in bit lower of a rank. His can also put this skill on to others though they have to come back to him if they want to change it back. Or get stuck with the new face permanently

This skill came about as Assassin was one of the earliest leading partitioners of plastic surgery and was deeply involved with cosmetics as he figured that it was essential to health.

Anatomical Vision (B+ Rank): This skill allows Assassin to have an X-Ray like vision for the anatomy his targets. This skill works on humanoids and animal like creatures. This simple skill can be used to great effect in combat. Allowing assassin to have more a pin point strike against his enemies’ vital weak spots and more often used to diagnoses injuries on the fly.

Pranaphilia Edge (A+ Rank): On of his most famous treaties in the one on Haemophilia and how it works. Conforms into this conceptual skill that he applies a sort of bleed effect towards a targets Prana or Mana. That it would constantly drip out and considerably lower their mana reserves. To the point that the target would bleed out all of their mana.

Noble PhantasmDomain of The Operation, Al-Tasrif.

Type: Anti Unit

This Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to create a limited Reality Marble as personal operation room. In this space Assassin has the capabilities to move and graph, cut, and transplant any object inside the space. Such as organs, limbs and even inorganic matter can be move around freely by Assassin. The only limit to this NP is the amount of space that of this reality marble is about the average size of an operation room.

Misc LinesLikes: I always have an appreciation with the finer points of beauty and aesthetics. I like to be at least presentable towards people.

Dislike: Suicide, I know sounds like a generic but I have a harrowing experience with people like that. Those poor souls that think death is the only release. I know death is inevitable but I rather not see it thrown away so carelessly.

Holy Grail: It’s a rather simple wish, I want people of today to be more positive and happier from what I glimpse in the Throne of Heroes. Today’s world is still full of depression and sorrow. But I don’t know if the Grail can grant a wish that esoteric.

Event: Well, I will stand by here in case of anything happing towards you. Just enjoy the event the best you can.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: How are you doing master, you look a bit ragged. Maybe you get your face fix up a bit. No, I don’t a facial surgery just some moistures would do the trick for you.

Bond Line 2: I must say, I appreciate the expansive facility that Chaldea has in terms of their medical equipment. I am glad that humanity has advance some much in the field of medicine.

Bond Line 3: It seems, you enquired some level of stress. Just sit down and try to relax a bit. I know that the fate of this world is resting on your shoulder. But rushing in like what you often aren’t ideal, I see you want second opinion. Most of the medical team here servant or not would agree with me on this.

Bond Line 4 (After Solomon): You missed him don’t you, master. I can see it in your eyes. I feel you the moment that he just let go of his life like to be gone and thrown away from the very fabric of history. I to felt bitter, he was a jovial fellow and I greatly enjoy his company. But rather than let that put us down we should strive to better in honor of his memories.

Bond Line 5 (After Olympus): Master, don’t give us that look. Nor that weary smile. you been through a lot and there’s plenty of blood in your hands. I can see, the tears building up in your eyes. Don’t try to hold in much longer, It’s bad for you. Just let it out Master. No one is going to judge you for it at least I won’t judge you for it.

Relationships Asclepius: I admire your enthusiasm to advance the field of medicine. But I rather not scar people of their minds to do it. You basically just trading physical health with mental health one can’t live without the other.

Florence Nightingale: Please nurse easy with that hack saw, Okay. There is a more proper way to this and let’s not jump the gun as they say.

Mebd: Could you stop sending random women into my office. Like every time they came to me and ask me about plastic surgery and every time I asked why. They say you peer pressure them to come to me. I appreciate you looking out for your friend’s beauty but this not the way to about it

Rufaida Al-Aslamia: It’s been a pleasure to work with you. Though I must say from your procedures you are more akin to Nightingale move around from one place to the next rather being coop up in a room.

Sunan Gresik: For being a so-called professor your healing methods are more akin to shaman than that of a doctor. I am not saying there is not any merits to your practice but I am sure like 70% of your cases were placebo cases.

Ibn Sina:: I have heard of your exploits on the other side of the Islamic world when I was alive. But it is good to finally meet the man himself face to face.

Craft Essence

The Smile of a Fragile Girl

There she stood on the side walk a girl like any other.

But the look in her eyes became bleaker day by day.

But I never wonder what going on in her mind and just went about my business

Until that fateful day, I found leaning against the wall with a knife lodge in her throat.

I ran after her, and began to operate on her.

It was the most nerve-racking experience that I have.

Eventually I save her, and prop her back to health.

There she gave me the most beautiful smile that precious smile.

Is the one will treasure to ends of time

Last edited by Ismail2002; February 15th, 2023 at 11:26 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: leftskiart

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Percival Lowell
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: America (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A++

Height: 190cm
    Weight: 170lbs
    Dislikes: Lam
    Talent: Creating canals in space
    Natural Enemy: Hokusai
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Man, Divine, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Flood: Ketsueki Wareme
    Catalyst: One of his books about canals, the theory of Planet X

Class Skills:
    Insanity (Complete) B: His mind has snapped as a result with having seen Lam. As he works, he may randomly go into fits where he gains the effects of Madness Enhancement or Mental Pollution at the same rank.
    Divinity C+: Lam itself isn't an immensely divine being, but due to Aleister Crowley's worship of it, Lowell gains a rank of divinity that acts as greater whenever he is around a follower.
    Existence Outside The Domain D: Lam doesn't exist very far outside the domain, living within the solar system, so Lowell gains a very low rank.

Personal Skills:
    Progress B: The ability to temporarily rank up stats through intense and focused meditation. The sublimation of his book, The Soul Of The Far East.

Planet Discoverer (Foreign) D: He was the first person to photograph Pluto, and as such gains this, but as he didn't recognise it as a planet, this has a lower rank. Provides him greater ability at identifying Foreigners.

The Way B: He is able to tap into Lam's very vast knowledge pool to essentially gain Eye of the Mind (True), Protection of the Faith (False), Eye for Art, Human Anatomy Discernment, or Psychology at rank B, but he can only have one at a time.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Flood: Ketsueki Wareme
    My Gaze Pierces The Sky

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 100 Meters
    Max Targets: 1000

This noble phantasm allows him to create long tendrils out of his body, specifically his eyes, wrists, and shoulders. Each tendril allows him to channel his Mana through it, as it acts as an extension of his veins. But its true use comes whenever he injures anything with this. Immediately, waves of an eldritch fluid flood the "canal", boring away at whatever is there. He can also use this on the ground, creating large rivers of this eldritch fluid. It is the sublimation of his theory of Canals on Mars.

Planet X: Mugen Juryoku
    My Grip Shatters The World

Type: Anti-World
    Range: 1000 meters
    Max Targets: 10000

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of his theories on Planet X. When invoked, a titanic field surrounds him in the shape of a planet. As long as it is active, an immense pressure crushes anyone within it to the ground, except for Lowell. In addition, as this happens, a formation starts to appear underwards, sealing the people in place as the area and the world shatters upon this. This also temporarily breaks Gaia's will for that area.

Lore: Percival Lowell was an astronomer. He wrote several books about asian philosophy and mythology. He also believed that Mars had canals, that Venus had spokes (thought to be because of his blood vessels being magnified in the telescope), and that Planet X existed. However, when he was investigating Mars, he looked, and he Saw. the Truth, the Way, the Light, of all.

Personality: A maniacal person, obsessed about gaining the respect of those people who disbelieved his theories. He wants to prove them, but with Lam this has been twisted into shattering the world just to create false evidence. His wish is that mars actually had canals, and he knew it all along.

Relationships:

Hokusai: "What do you mean you don't want me 'defacing' it? I just need to shatter it and 'prove' my theories."

BB: "Huh, the moon is a robot. What next, the mythological gods too?"

Artemis: "oh COME ON! What in Mars? How?"
    Last edited by jishara; May 9th, 2022 at 05:04 PM.