Page 456 of 621 FirstFirst ... 356406446451454455456457458461466506556 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,120 of 12401

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    I sounded harsh? Sry about that, it was my intention to sound neutral

Not sure about the competitiveness thing. If one wishes for feedback on how to improve, then a certain level of competitiveness is the basis for that. Else one would post and be content with it alone
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: sarucatepes on Deviantart

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Paula Maxa
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: France (20th Century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height: 187cm
    Weight: 161lbs
    Dislikes: Actors who don't become their characters
    Talent: Dying many, many times
    Natural Enemy: Edmond Dantes
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A long red rope
    Catalyst: The idea of the Scream Queen; her memoir

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement E+: She normally is almost completely perfectly sane, but as she continues in battle, she slips more and more into her role, going more and more insane until it hits its maximum rank on her, B.

Personal Skills:

Actress B-: The capability to play a role and slip into it, making it feel natural. For her, naturally, this allows her to gain the equivalent of Espionage, rising in rank gradually. However, as her Madness Enhancement rises, her acting skill fades to the point where her Espionage effect disappears.

Crazed Love B: The sublimation of her driving men mad who were around her, leading them to fall in love with her, try to kill people, then commit suicide. This manifests as a charm aura passively surrounding her, granting men hit Madness Enhancement at rank B while charming them, in such a way that they become far more murderous. However, invariably, if they try, they will also attempt to commit suicide. However, this has a lot of limitations. Enemies with charm immunity are immune, enemies with Magic Resistance above rank B are immune, enemies who pass a luck check are immune, and females are completely immune.

Princess of Blood B: The sublimation of her title as the Princess of Blood given to her by the people who saw her shows. This manifests as a passive ability. If she sees blood, she can transform it into an aura of red fog surrounding her that grants her Presence Concealment for a short time. She can also transform blood into a sugary jam, which clogs up veins.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Encore la Mort
    Once Again, I Die

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0m
    Max Targets: Self

The sublimation of her many, many, deaths on stage. It manifests as a passive effect: whenever she dies, she will come back by the following night. However, this is bypassed if she is killed by a Noble Phantasm above Rank C that does not instantly kill or if she is killed by a Noble Phantasm above Rank B that does instantly kill, reminiscent of the murderor's methods. In addition, she must have at least one fan to utilize this ability. In other words, at least one person needs to be looking at her, or else this will not work.

Lore: Paula Maxa was an actress known as "The Most Murdered Woman In The World". Some people estimated that she died more then 10 thousand times on the stage. She started her career on film, but quickly switched over to stage at the Grand Guignol Theater. Off stage, her personal life was plagued with people who fell in love with her, tried to kill her or someone else, and then tried to commit suicide.

Personality: A professional, calm, actress, most of the time. She adores meeting horror servants, and analyzing how they act now. However, as she sinks deeper into her role, her calmness disappears in favor of a paranoia that leads her to more easily attack anyone in sight. Her wish for the grail is merely to have been able to do more: more roles, more plays, more deaths....

Relationships:

Elizabeth Bathory: "Trying to escape your madness as an idol? Intriguing."

Carmilla: "Very nice to meet you, Ms. Carmilla. No, you can't suck my blood. Please do not use your iron maiden on me... you did. Fine, I will be back anyway."

Phantom of the Opera: "No, I am not Christine. No, attaching my body to your organ will not bring back Christine."

Jekyll and Hyde: "Madness, personality split... a classic trick. No, I am not in love."

Vlad the Impaler: "One of the most classic villains? A pleasure to meet you."

Salome: "Heads? What possessed you to be obsessed with heads? They are cumbersome and hard to chop off."

Baobhan Sith: "Shoes? Well, that's a unique area. I'm glad you found your horror niche."

Edmond Dantes: "Merely a pretender. You are not capable of being a true villain."

Holmes: "An incredibly famous detective? Oh, I do hope you unearth some more deaths for me to play."

Jacques de Molay: "Cosmic... horror? Interesting style, Ms. Molay. However, I don't exactly think it's the ideal. Remember, evil is not a toy."

BB: "Ooh! A new genre! Would you mind if I investigate this... B.B. Channel? I'd love to learn some of your tricks."
    Last edited by jishara; June 21st, 2022 at 12:06 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maxa: Fun sheet. Her genre-savviness for horror movies makes for some amusing reaction-lines. I take it her third Skill is based on the kind of blood-effects in horror movies? Her movie-obsession and NP reviving her with her own death as a catalyst reminds me a little of Pandemonium from the LN/anime Executioner And Her Way Of Life (though she's an "actor" rather than "director").

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    I am rapidly despising rhe fact that college is limiting my time on this site. And I will be very happy when this term ends.

Blog Entries

Source: Hitoshi

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Lyssa
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 148lbs
    Dislikes: Cruelty
    Talent: Driving people insane
    Natural Enemy: Hercules
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Her bare hands
    Catalyst: A rabies vaccine

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement E: She is not normally very mad, and so only gains this class skill at the bare minimum rank. Her qualifications for the berserker class are instead how she drives others mad.

Personal Skills:

Divinity D: Normally, this would be Core of the Goddess, as she was a full primordial goddess and daughter of Nyx. However, because she wishes to be summoned in a standard grail war, she has forcibly sealed this down to this much lower rank, akin to being minorly associated with a divinity.

Blind Rage B: A constant presence around her that drives people to be more controlled by their anger and rage. Naturally, her master is fully immune to this. This is not something she loves using, and as such will try to stay farther away from people. Unless they anger her.

Queen of Madness A: A constant aura that repells all mental debuffs around her, as she is treated to "already be under them". Naturally possessed by the goddess of madness and blind rage. In addition, they are also added to her list. She can utilize any debuff from that set.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Afrizontas Tromo
    Eternal Madness Curse

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of the illness known as Rabies, which she was the goddess of. When invoked, she touches a single being, infecting them. This causes them to gain something akin to Madness Enhancement at rank A, causing them to go into a wild frenzy, though she can control them. They also spread this noble phantasm through their bites. However, it is harder to infect someone the healthier they are, and Servants are fairly hard to infect. In addition, deceased beings cannot be infected.

Lore: Lyssa was the goddess of blind rage, frenzy, and rabies. She was a child of Nyx, and a half-sibling of the Maniae. Her most famous legend is where she cursed Heracles, causing him to murder his wife and child. She didn't wish to curse him, but had to bow to the orders of Hera. She also was the one to curse Actaeon for Artemis, and maddened the daughters of Cadmus for Dionysus.

Personality: She is normally fairly shy and helpful. However, she is a bit confused by some of the servants from chaldea. In addition, if she meets someone who she thinks needs destruction, no matter what, she will destroy them through her noble phantasm. In this state, her shyness appears to melt away as she becomes angry, utterly and completely angry. Her wish for the grail is that she is more capable of punishing those vile individuals she believes need destruction.

Relationships:

Heracles: "...I'm sorry....You didn't deserve that....."

Caligula: "So, Artemis was perfectly capable of driving people insane herself. Then why did she ask me to?"

Artemis: "You! You. Then, I couldn't stop you, Shooter-Type Interstellar Attack Craft. But now, I can. Afrizontas Tromo!"

Bunyan: "A nature spirit?... Who wishes to destroy nature? How mad."

Kijyo Kojo: "A... dinosaur? Does rabies effect dinosaurs?"

Tamano Cat: "Hello, Ms. Tamano! Very nice to meet you."

Atlante Alter: "Intriguing. You are very intriguing, Atlante."

Asterios: "You poor thing. I don't understand why he would drive you so mad. No wait, I do. The gods are all... utterly mad."

Creator Notes: Let's welcome Berserker from the Holy Grail War. Also, chapter 3 is now out, and is a bit harder then the first two. It is archer themed. Here is the link for where to put in your code: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AvxLz5lAyjd5tna6XkLshxHlNnor The first clue is, Cactus. There are 5 keys, no capitals, no spaces, the keys are in this format with this number of letters per: *****************-*********-******-******-******

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Maxa: Fun sheet. Her genre-savviness for horror movies makes for some amusing reaction-lines. I take it her third Skill is based on the kind of blood-effects in horror movies? Her movie-obsession and NP reviving her with her own death as a catalyst reminds me a little of Pandemonium from the LN/anime Executioner And Her Way Of Life (though she's an "actor" rather than "director").

Thanks so much. Yeah, it's based on the whole stage blood thing.
    Last edited by jishara; June 21st, 2022 at 01:00 PM.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've wanted to start giving more feedback to other people's sheets, so why don't I start here? With two people I actually know a few things about.

Maxa. A really cool sheet I'd say. Though I find the class choice a bit odd, it's still nicely written. Her skills are pretty creative, her NP is odd, but really cool (Heracles, eat your heart out) and her relationship lines are pretty funny as well.

Lyssa. The only thing that I really find weird about this one is that the embodiment of rage and madness has the lowest possible Rank in Mad Enhancement, I feel like she should be able to essential choose her own rank of Mad Enhancement whenever she likes. But that's just personal opinion here. Her third personal skill I wish you elaborated on a bit more, because it seems really cool but it's kept so brief. Other than that I really like the way she's characterised almost as a virus that spreads through the roster of a Grail War, possibly being an important factor even after she's defeated.

Also her catalyst being "Rabies vaccine" is for some odd reason way too funny to me.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    Hi Reploid:

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Blog Entries
    The Four Beauties: Act One, Water

Source: Yoann on Artstation

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Alter Ego
    True Name: Xi Shi
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: China (400s BC)

Parameters:

STR: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 151lbs
    Dislikes: Paranoia, water
    Talent: having incredible beauty
    Natural Enemy: Yu Mei-Ren
    Traits: Female, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: N/A, she holds no weapons
    Catalyst: A painting of her

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment E-: She is almost impossible to look away from. This skill grants her essentially the opposite of Presence Concealment, making it very hard for her not to be noticed. She dislikes having this, as it actively works against her class.

Personal Skills:

Espionage A++: This skill shows the status to make her presence fail to be perceived as "Hostile". Naturally, due to her manipulation of King Fuhai, she gains this skill at an extremely high rank. Unless she is outed by her allies, it is near-imposible to ever think of her as a hostile presence.

Persuasion B: The ability to use her beauty to convince someone into following her bidding. This passively sublimates into an effect similar to Charisma A on anyone affected by her Si Ge Meinu skill or her Noble Phantasm. She enjoys using this, as she sees it as a memory of her dear husband.

Si Ge Meinu A: The sublimation of her title as one of the Four Great Beauties of China. She was said to be so beautiful that fish forgot to swim when they saw her. This causes her presence to passively exude an incredibly powerful charm spell. In addition, her variant allows her to control water partially, although she doesn't use it very much, as it seems to remind her of her death.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Chen Yu
    Fish Forget To Swim

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: As far as she can be seen
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of her legendary beauty, supposedly so incredible that fish forgot to swim when they saw her. When invoked, her natural beauty is fully revealed, creating an incredibly powerful charm spell befitting her nature as the first of the Four Great Beauties. In addition, it "nullifies natural qualities". This can include such things as the "knowledge of how to govern", which she caused King Fuhai to forget, but it can even cause beings to be unable to move or to be unable to breathe.

Lore: Xi Shi was the first of the Four Beauties in China. Her story begins when King Goujian of Yue was imprisoned for a time by King Fuchai of Wu, and Yue became a tributary state to Wu. Wen Zhong sugggested training beautiful women and offering them to Fuchai as a tribute.

So the other minister, Fan Li, found Xi Shi, and trained her. She managed to convince Fuchai to kill his best advisor and to neglect all state affairs. He even built a palace for her. So, the strength of Wu disintegrated and Yue was able to capture it. Fuchai lamented that he should not have listened to her before dying.

Fan Li and Xi Shi lived happily for a time, even getting married. However, Goujian was paranoid. He believed that if Xi Shi controlled Fuchai, why wouldn't she control him? So, he had her executed, tracking her down and having her drowned in a river at which she liked to gaze.

Personality: She is cheerful and friendly, always willing to help anyone. She adores meeting other beautiful people, and would be overjoyed to meet another member of the Four Beauties. She is also absolutely terrified of water, though, as it reminds her of her death, and so she will avoid anyone who has an association with water. Her wish is that her and Fan Li fled before she convinced Fuchai. Then, she believes, Goujian would have fallen and they would have lived happily.

Relationships:

Yang Guifei: "You're another of the Great Beauties? Very nice to meet you... wait, why are you surrounded in blue fire?"

Yu Meiren: "A pleasure to meet you. If you ever need any help, just let me know."

Nemo: "...Stay away...please...stay away from me...."

Van Gogh: "Imaginary Number Space. Intriguing. I hope it's not like water."

Marie Antoinette: "Oh, poor dear. You were betrayed by your people."

Blog Entries
    When your fortune has blossomed, after your destiny has borne fruit…
    —all that is left for you is to rot.

Heed my words, rotting seeds of Askr, withering sprouts of Embla.
    I am Skuld, the Blade of Certainty, and I have come to reap your festering destiny.

An ash I know, | Yggdrasil its name,
    Through gnawing roots | does great tree rot;
    Thence come the dews | that fall in the dales,
    Green by Urth's well | does it ever grow.

Thence come us maidens | mighty in wisdom,
    Three from the dwelling | down 'neath the tree;
    Laws we made there | and life allotted
    To the sons of men | and set their fates.

An evil Norn | in olden days,
    A woman false, | and lies did she fashion;
    Of the mail-clad heroes | she would have
    No other, she said | save Hjörvarðr only.

A Valkyrie was she, | now loathly Witch,
    Evil and base, | in Allfather's home;
    The warriors all | must ever fight,
    Woman subtle, | for sake of her

Class: Saber
    True Name: Skuld
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Norse Mythology, Saga of Hrolf Kraki
    Attribute: Earth

A Valkyrie who was also the youngest member of the Norns, the fate-weaving triple deities whose duty, among other things, was to prevent the Universal Tree Yggdrasil from rot and wither.

After the Age of Gods, she was reincarnated under the same name as the sorceress-princess of the Scylding, the wife of Hjörvarðr. Under Skuld's influence, Hjörvarðr waged war against his cousin, Hrolfr Kraki, leading an army of men, elves and Norns against Hrolfr's famed Berserkers.

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MGI: A
    LCK: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Through the blessing of Yggdrasil she obtained as a Norn, and in addition to the protection of Odin she received as a Valkyrie, Saber is practically untouchable to modern mages, especially against Rune magecraft.

Riding: B
    Having been reborn and raised as a warrior princess of Sweden, Saber is proficient in the arts of mounted combat and ship handling. Barring the use of animal-taming Runes, most steed and vehicles can be handled with considerable skill, although Divine Beasts, Phantasmal Species and Dragons are a different matter.

Personal Skills:
    Madness Enthrallment: A+
    The capability to induce madness, intensify insanity and manipulate frenzied minds. It can be considered to be the ultimate Anti-Berserker skill. By taking full advantage of her “Fate Manipulation” ability as a Norn, Saber is capable of “enforcing certainty” to the uncertain and unstable human psyche.

Madness is the decay of the mind. Therefore, harvesting this rot from mankind is Saber’s greatest pleasure.

Dark Elven Rune: B
    A special Rune Crest belonging to the Dark Elf species who were said to dwell within the Earth. In other words, it is the Fairy Pattern of a genuine fae combined with Norse Primordial Rune. Because she is not summoned as Caster, her application is limited only to B-rank, but nonetheless Saber can still display the cunning of a fearsome witch.

The three Greater Norns of Norse mythology are none other than Great Mother-class faeries dwelling deep within the Inner Sea of the World. As one of these Norns, Saber is capable of weaving great magecraft and conjuring a Marble Phantasm befitting of a Divided Spirit of the Planet.

Hero’s Assistant (Ruin): C
    The nature of a corrupted Valkyrie who once led the hero she loved to a bittersweet victory and a short-lived glory. Enables Saber to synchronize magical energy and enhance the physical parameters of a chosen ally, but at the cost of dramatically lowering their Luck.

Though Saber managed to incite and assist her husband Hjörvarðr in rebelling against Hrolf Kraki, their success also immediately resulted in their own destruction. Indeed, because she loved him so much, it is unacceptable for Saber that Hjörvarðr's glory should rot with time—and so she felt that it must be harvested right when his destiny is still perfectly ripe.

Noble Phantasms:
    Seidr Skuld
    Severed Fate, That which Should Be
    Type: Anti-Destiny
    The Scissor of Certainty cutting the Threads of Fate.
    A Noble Phantasm that embodies the Planetary Function of the Great Mother fairies known as the Norns, the Authority over Fate and Destiny. Through the World Tree Yggdrasil, the Norns weave the Threads of Fate into the very Texture of the World.

For Saber specifically, her role pertains to “that which should be” that is the Future. In this endeavor, she wields this Noble Phantasm. Severing the past, severing the present, severing Karma, severing possibilities—it is the Scissor of Certainty which confirms a predestined future.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Great sheet, I am a bit disappointed by the lack of references to scarlet rot but it doesn’t have to be a 1-1 ripoff of Malenia to be good. Can’t wait until you get to best boy Radahn (who is objectively stronger and more honourable than Malenia).

I also discovered something about Neoplatonism that could be really important to Greek cosmogony in the womb thread BTW. Mind chatting about it.

Blog Entries
    Damn
    One of your strongest sheets of at least this year

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Xi Shi-That titbit of able to control water sounds definitely like something TM would do. And judging from how it says act 1, you're going to do the remaining two great beauties too?
    Skuld-This I like. Surprisingly simple.

Blog Entries
    simple? i think it only appears simple because kamera can condense his wisdom in short prose. He combined reincarnation of gods after the AoG ended, context about the Yggdrasil Tree and Fairy God Mothers in one coherent form. It is actually pretty high concept

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Xi Shi-That titbit of able to control water sounds definitely like something TM would do. And judging from how it says act 1, you're going to do the remaining two great beauties too?
    Yep. Thanks for your comment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    simple? i think it only appears simple because kamera can condense his wisdom in short prose. He combined reincarnation of gods after the AoG ended, context about the Yggdrasil Tree and Fairy God Mothers in one coherent form. It is actually pretty high concept
    Aren't that a testament to his writing skills

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Formatting is fine, Riding sounds more like A- or B-, pls don't force a quote after every skill and especially not after the parameters because it adds literally nothing if you dont have enough experience to form a character around them, ancient chinese demon war god sheet - thin raven school girl in european castle faceclaim. overall, skills and NP miss a bit of oomph expected for a Servant of their calibre and this vague background who she is does not really help here.
    Thank you for the feedback, DelRey. I'd like to answer a few points (thank you also, Kamera, though I don't have a lot to answer)

Formatting is fine
    Literally all thanks to you.

Riding sounds more like A- or B-
    Maybe, but I'm not so sure. I believe the ranking was based on Billy's Riding, in which he is specifically better at riding horses. Maybe B+ instead of C++, as Phantasmal Beasts require high Riding in general.

don't force a quote after every skill and especially not after the parameters because it adds literally nothing if you dont have enough experience to form a character around them
    Yeah, I agree, I disliked many of them myself. Just to know, however, which ones did you dislike?

ancient chinese demon war god sheet - thin raven school girl in european castle faceclaim
    Fair, I'm really bad at looking for images and have no artistic ability. For any next sheet, I'll try to look in Pixiv or something.

overall, skills and NP miss a bit of oomph expected for a Servant of their calibre
    I'm not so sure about this one. I'll grant that she isn't Gilgamesh, Karna or Herc level, but I didn't really strive for such a thing. I tried to make a Servant that wasn't flashy, but still efficient, and I'd say she is that. Most of her Parameters are pretty high, with them being nearly as high as Alcides' and Herc's while being higher than Gil's and Karna's. Her NPs make her pretty effective in cqc and God of War makes her very good at that. She would lose against someone like Gil, mostly due to not being that mana-effective, but would probably fare better at that than Artoria. One thing that I'll admit is that she should probably have more, but I tried to divide most of her NPs on the Cavalry x Knight classes, so things like breathing a fog or using magic aren't in her arsenal. Another possibility would be her being able to put special effects in the weapons she creates, like "Anti-Evil", "Anti-Demon" or whatever else.

and this vague background who she is does not really help here
    Yeah, I wrote it for a fanfic I thought about creating a good while ago, before giving up on it (mainly due to not being confident in my writing abilities) and this would be her main thing. I don't think I really gave any closure on the thought for her lore, but her being an Elemental Spirit like Yu would probably be the simplest answer.

Also, I realized that I didn't write how she'd be on the other classes. Oops. Might write that later, specially if I one day make a remake of it or something like that.

Blog Entries

Hiyo folks, Wyvern here!

Today we have something of a special debut. My co-author decided he wanted to try and make a servant of his own with me. We tinkered together with some concepts and came with something that was originally supposed to be a profile for one of our OCs but turned into something with a life of its own. I hope you all enjoy it and let us know what we did right and what we need to correct for the future.

As always, thanks for your time and good reading.

Obizuth
    Class
    Other Classes
    Alignment
    Avenger
    Caster, Assassin, Berserker, Ruler
    Chaotic Evil
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    4’ 11”/ 98 lbs
    France
    Testament of Solomon
    “Dark magical artifacts, forbidden knowledge, champagne, and pastries. Her special one.”

Dislikes

“People that call her short, infidelity, ungrateful children, and parents that hurt their children. The one who used to be her special one.”

Parameters
    STR
    E+
    AGI
    B
    END
    D
    MA
    B
    LUK
    A+
    NP
    B
    Attribute
    Traits
    Sky
    Humanoid, Servant, Female, Feminine-looking
    Command Cards
    Background

One of the 72 Demon Gods.

Obizuth.

No. That is incorrect.

The Demon known as Obizuth was never counted amongst Solomon’s 72 attendants. Nor has it ever been seen amongst those entities. Strangely, however, this servant manifests abilities known to be within the purview of a Demon Pillar and possesses a strange and horrific authority.

It could be said that she is a “Daughter of Lillith”, or perhaps something like that as she is most certainly a “demon of the night winds”. Obizuth herself confesses that much of her own knowledge and memories are sealed away. Instead, one could consider her to be the foundation upon which the 72 Demon Pillars were created. Or perhaps their prototype.

The demon Obizuth is marked in legend as a creature which was defeated by Solomon, not created by him, with the Testament of Solomon claiming that “demons were fashioned from her flesh”. Instead, one can trace her roots back to ancient Mesopotamia, where she shares many traits with the bird footed woman, Lilith. While her exact descent is unclear, the Obizuth that Chaldea has met with claims to be “the Child of the Lord of Flies and Lillith”, though it’s worth noting that both Holmes and da Vinci suspect that this is something of a misdirection.

Somewhat thankfully, she promises to “greedily and enviously protect those cute little children”. She does this by devouring anyone who would harm such children, even at the cost of breaking her own jaws.

Perhaps she sees Chaldea as a way to finally have children of her own?

Personality

“Ah, Master, I see you there… don’t worry, there’s less fear and hate in your eyes than in Solomon’s. And, heh, I wouldn’t mind if you strung me up by my hair. Whether that’s in full view of the others or not is up to you, I’d be more than pleased either way.”

A rather charming servant and one that is unashamed of her past, Obizuth is surprisingly easy to get along with. Unlike most Avengers, she shows no hostility except to a certain being, whom she would irrationally try to devour.

That is not to say she is not “evil”, as she most certainly is. It is her nature to “devour children” and it could be said to be part of her fundamental existence to do so. If her master allows her to do so, then it is likely that Obizuth would more than happily pledge their very soul to such a being, eagerly doing anything they command.

Yet, conversely, should their master be resolute and forbid such things… she will come to respect them. By keeping her in hand, a master would find her personality slowly shedding many of its malicious aspects and you would also find her more than willing to defend those she previously wanted to prey on.

Though that is not to say that the desire to “devour” is gone. But, rather, she will find other ways to do such things. From the childish, such as devouring huge amounts of sweets, to the surprisingly high minded - such as “devouring their time” by using her immense magical knowledge to educate children.

It is rare, but she does sometimes fall into a deep melancholy and can not be roused from such a state by any who could not be said to be her “special one”. In such a state she might be willing to share memories of the nearly endless torture she endured at the hands of Solomon, Arlaph, and Sissonimius, having spent as many as four thousand years being tormented by one champion of humanity or another.

Most dangerously, her Master might dream of such a time and be exposed to those years of torment themselves, being tortured at her side as a heretic. Obizuth is quite willing to protect those she serves, though, and so such an experience would require the Master being willing to share her burdens and choosing that path.

Class Skills

Avenger D(+)

Her hatred for things in general is weak, but should she encounter the one she hates in particular the power of this skill would be comparable to an EX ranked Madness Enhancement. Should it merely be one that she sees as comparable to them, then it would scale up compared to how similar they are.

Oblivion Correction: B

As one suited for the Assassin class, Obizuth delights in using every advantage in a fight to slay her opponent. A skill of the Avenger Class, Obizuth never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self Replenishment C

Sealed and mutilated as she is, Obizuth’s ability to surge her magical power is limited. Should certain conditions be met, this skill might transform into something far more dangerous.

Sealed Evil B

Still bound by ancient chains and constant torture, Obizuth’s powers are a shadow of what they could be. Should the seals be opened, she will gain more and more of her ancient abilities and her powers will grow too.

Personal Skills

Heir of the Dark Mother A+

Ozibuth is a semi-divine being, descended from the union of Lillith and Beelzebub as she is. In particular, she is a lesser demon of Envy, who could be said to have the Authority of “the death of children”. Not only does this allow her to do incredible damage against beings who could be said to be “children”, bypassing any defenses that might protect them, but it has also given her a natural aptitude for dark magic. Whether it was her time as a plaything of Solomon, her torments by Gilgamesh, or her flaying by the Christian Saint Sissinious, she has been exposed to the darkest magics created by both Humans and Demons, granting her access to those dark powers regardless of her class.

In combat, this usually manifests as curses, illusions, and spells that harm her foes while augmenting herself.

Mystic Eyes of Evil Command C+

Possessing mystic eyes that were plucked out in life by Solomon and used to fashion part of his famed Seal, she has authority to command any “evil” beings which are lesser than herself. In particular, snakes and fish are obedient to her and will call her sister. Her reduced state makes it so only those Servants of the Chaotic Evil alignment are under her sway. While those of Neutral Evil are affected only 75% of the time. And Lawful Evil 50% when exposed to her gaze.

Tainted Love C

As a “Daughter of Lilith” Obizuth has a fraction of her mother’s abilities and so may charm any “male” with great ease. As both she and Lillith are beings vaguely associated with vampiric practices, this servant is also capable of draining life energy from her enemies and augmenting herself. Interestingly enough, this skill also makes Obizuth susceptible to Noble Phantasms and abilities which target men and women.

This is likely due to the fact that she is a shapeshifter, though the forms she may take are somewhat limited.

Noble Phantasm
    Abyzou: Eight Fold Blessings of the Left Handed Path
    C-Rank / Summoning

As a demoness herself, Obizuth is well versed in demonic lore and dark magic. It could be said that, if she was a mortal, she would be “the most powerful demonologist to live”. As a servant, this is merely an ability which lets her summon and command lesser beings of “evil”, as the requirements to actually use much of her dark knowledge is beyond her Spiritron Body.

However, even against beings which are not evil, the sheer amount of dark magic will curse them ten thousand times and leave them, at best, weak and vulnerable while augmenting Obizuth and her allies equivalently for every curse that takes.

Ars Lilith: Sins of the Father and Curses of the Mother
    B-Rank / Anti-Human

As befits a “Daughter of Lillith”, she possesses an inferior version of her “mother’s” ability to curse the descendants of Adam and Eve. Any being which could be considered to have a “gender” or “sex” is either inflicted with “Sins” or “Curses”. This amounts to the sum total of evil committed by or against their entire bloodline.

Like her “mother” this ability is conceptual and would bypass most defenses, unlike Lilith’s ability, this attack does not count all future generations as well.

Moreover, a sufficiently righteous person might simply feel nothing at all from this attack as their purity outweighs the evil they would be subjected to.

Obizuth: Envious Wind that Devours All in the Night
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The invocation of her nature as a murderer of children, this ability allows her to become “as a dark wind”, gaining intangibility but retaining her ability to inflict horrific injuries. She will use the ability to most commonly possess a target and then either devour them alive from the inside out or use their likely physically superior bodies to attack their allies.

Against “children”, this ability will kill them instantly, their bodies being crushed or shredded or simply swallowed whole in a moment as the evil spirit snatches them up and carries them off.

Relationships

Jack the Ripper:

“Yes, I am your mother. Feel free to bare your fangs and sink your daggers into me whenever you feel the need, I will gladly bare my fangs right back. I am happy to embrace you always.”

Carmilla:

“Dear child, should we go visit your other selves? I know it’s disconcerting, but you are family. And family is the most important thing of all.”

Medb:

“How ungrateful a woman you are. So many lovers, such a beautiful child, even a kingdom of your own… yet you cast it all away for your desires. And they call me a demon.”

Angra Mainyu:

“Oh, sweet child, were you not so wicked I would embrace you. Still, your sins are the sins of all mankind. In a way, you are a hero just like our Master.”

Gilgamesh (Youth):

“You are yet a child. Hmm. Innocent, even if you have the seed of your later self. Still… it would be wrong to judge you. Here, take a sweet biscuit. And you’re welcome to a hug too.”

Gilgamesh:

“Are you going to hit me again, oh mighty king? Are you going to defile me, pillage my home and mock the gods? If so, I don’t mind. I won’t fight back. I never did.”

Gilgamesh (Caster):

“Your arrogance truly does know no bounds. It’s the divinity in you. A pure human, no matter how ugly, could be so foolish as this.”

Enkidu:

“In many ways you are still a child. So I shall not fault you for falling in with the wrong crowd, especially since you seemed to tame him for a time. Here, let me pinch your cheek.”

Ereshkigal:

“I sent many to you, before their time. Thank you for tending to them and thank you for honoring all of the fallen, even those who are forgotten.”

Ishtar:

You… you wasted so much with your pointless greed. Those things which are precious you forsook. Greed is your domain, for even your lusts were fleeting and greedy.

Huwawa:

“The gods truly were a mistake if you are the fruit of their works. It was my failing that I did not strangle you in your crib. Come, child, I shall embrace every last one of your souls. No matter if your fists crush me, your voices scream curses at me, or your anger burns me. I shall embrace you, daughter.”

Tiamat:

“YOU!”

Karna:

“My oh my. I remember when you were just a child, such a naughty lad who loved sneaking an extra treat when he could! It’s a good thing I failed to eat you up! Here, let me give you a hug and a cookie.”

Arjuna:

“Such a good boy. I’m glad you’ve found Chaldea and the peace that comes with it. I tried to devour you and I’m glad I didn’t succeed, let me pat your head and give you a honey cake.”

Goetia:

“Are you… are you really mine? Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!”

Solomon:

“I remember your hands, oh great king. I remember your knives and your lips and your eyes. Sheba was never enough for you and you, who should have served the Almighty, committed so, so many sins. Did you hear your babe cry in the Bronze Bull? I did. I would have at least granted it a quick death.”

Blog Entries

Source: Wallhere

Class: Shielder
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Gertrude Jekyll
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: England (19th Century)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    MGI: D
    NP: C

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 140lbs
    Dislikes: Natural destruction
    Talent: Creating beautiful gardens
    Natural Enemy: Van Gogh
    Traits: Female, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: her Noble Phantasms
    Catalyst: A picture of one of the gardens she designed

Class Skills:

Territory Defense C+: A class skill of the shielder class. This allows her to spread a field of damage reduction to allies or an allied camp, though she isn't affected. As she worked to preserve many different species of plants, this is ranked up if she is within an area that has many plants.

Magic Resistance E: She never encountered magic in life. Her class container provides her this bare minimum rank of magic resistance, allowing her to nullify the weakest of spells.

Personal Skills:

Impressionistic Gardens A: The sublimation of her style of gardening, which utilized planting like a brushstroke. She can "paint" utilizing either a brush or her fingers to paint her flowers into existence, growing them along the brushstrokes with the colors she imagines for them. Naturally, this is more effective the better quality the soil surrounding her is and the more vivid her imagination is, although she can even grow them on surfaces with no soil at all, the sublimation of her belief that plants should be displayed to their best effect even when cut for the house. She will use this to casually create beautiful gardens all the time.

Colors of Ice and Fire B: The sublimation of her style of utilizing "Warm" and "Cold" colors. The flowers that she creates and utilizes, depending on the color, can store either heat or chill, allowing her to unleash the stored temperature in a wave of fire or a burst of ice. She loves using this to create the proper surroundings.

Conservation of Plants C: The sublimation of her contributing a vast array of plants for the purpose of preserving them. This allows her to "withdraw" plants around her, storing them and being able to release them at her will. However, plants that are noble phantasms above D rank cannot be withdrawn by her. She will usually prefer not to use this.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Wall of Flowers, Evergrowing
    A Flower For Every Season

Type: Barrier
    Range: 60 meters
    Max Targets: N/A

The sublimation of her most famous gardening creation, the Hardy Flower Border, a 200 foot long, 14 foot deep area backed by an 11-foot stone wall. This passively manifests into her shield, a 2.7 foot tall shield covered with vines, flowers, and berries which all constantly and rapidly change colors and types. This shield can also store temperature like her other flowers. When invoked, she slams it into the ground, recreating the wall. However, in this state, the wall is covered with the vines and flowers, not just with them surrounding it. It constantly regrows itself when harmed, with only noble phantasms at or above B rank burning through it. It also is capable of growing farther. Lastly, it can also store temperature, like the rest of her flowers, but can unite it into one huge blast.

Lore: Gertrude Jekyll was a British horticulturist who created more then 400 gardens. She was known for her painterly approach to the gardens she created, as well as their radiant color and almost brushstroke-like appearance. She was also one of the first horticulturists to take into account color, texture, and experience. She also heavily inspired the idea of "warm" and "cool" colors in modern gardens. She wrote 15 books. Later in her life, she contributed a large amount of plants to assorted places for them to be preserved.

Personality: A kind, grandmotherly, and supportive figure. She always carries around a huge teapot made of red and blue flowers, which she keeps filled to the brim, chilling and heating as desired, along with assorted fruits and cookies. If she were to ever meet a servant who was a plant, she would immediately become extremely surprised, and ask to obtain a seed of it for posterity. Her wish for the grail is to be able to keep copies of every plant that ever grew safe, so that if anything ever went wrong, she would be able to restore that species

Relationships:

Jekyll and Hyde: "...why does it seem like I know you? Anyway, dearie, would you like a glass of milk and a cookie?"

Jack the Ripper: "Aren't you a sweetie, dearie. Here, would you like a plum? Wait, you're who?"

Barghest: "I admire your courage. Say, would you like to have a cup of tea with me, dearie?"

Morgan: "Running the kingdom by yourself for all this time? My, you must be exhausted. Here, have a cup of tea, kick up your feet, give yourself a chance to relax, dearie."

Europa: "My goodness, a pleasure to meet a fellow member of the 'Grandmother's Club', dearie. Would you like a cup of tea?"

CREATER'S NOTES: WOW! That was a pretty impressive debut servant for your coauthor, Wyvern. It's quite nice!
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Obizuth-Holy shit, you call that a debut servant, Wyvern's co author? That's something that could win a monthly contest!
    Gertrude Jekyll- Now that's a interesting and great way to interpret a horticulturist especially with the skill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Gertrude Jekyll- Now that's a interesting and great way to interpret a horticulturist especially with the skill.
    Hi, thanks so much for the feedback!

And I adore that Obizuth, it's incredible