Page 431 of 620 FirstFirst ... 331381421426429430431432433436441481531 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Ashina
    Origins: Turkish Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Master: Jikan Ren

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Agility: A
    Endurance: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: A

Class SkillsMadness Enhancement (EX Rank): This skill came from her animalistic tendencies; she can barely talk and can only communicate in barks and howls. Similar to towards wild canines and children that had been abandoned in the wild. She can be taught to communicate but that is one hell of a taxing endeavor.

Personal SkillsBestial Instincts (B+ Rank): A type of Presence Detection that allows Berserker to have a much shaper senses to the Mana around her. That allows her to have a type of six sense, towards her surroundings in addition to her normal senses.

Mental Pollution {Wild} (A Rank): Type of Mental Pollution because of her unruly nature as beast when she is in the wilderness. At this state immune to mental effects that stems from humans. As she grows distrusting of anybody, except her master. Though in this state she often more at times run away but if she’s back into corner she will fight voraciously to her last.

Voyager of New Lands (A+ Rank): This skill allows her to traverse through any type of terrain and obstacle and breakthrough them. This skill also bypasses any entrapment, bounded field and even pierce through reality marbles. This skill stems from her main myth of helping out a young boy and escape towards a better world.

Noble PhantasmMother of The Hunt, Ergenekon.
    Type: Anti-Country

This Noble Phantasm summon an army of Turkic Raiders that been fused with traces of demonic beast into a gigantic of phantom spirit army like a massive ghostly storm. Often ascribe as the Wild Hunt. This Noble Phantasm came from the fact her children and descendants birthed one of the most prolific raiders through Central Asia. As this massive storm can cleave through cities as it sucks mana dry from everything they touched.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Aww-ooh,

Bond Line 2: Har yu ok ey, Mas try

Bond Line 3: Dinnep are hare Mastry. Is yup stall hangry

Bond Line 4: Uhm, Uhm. Ha good morning, Master (pero, pero, pero)

Bond Line 5: Thank You for everything, Master. I hope I wasn’t to handful with you. I am grateful for everything that you did for me. Especially that you have thought me how to speak.

Relationship Jikan Ren:
    When she was first summoned into this modern age, she is a bit confused by her surroundings. Then I front of her eyes a little frail boy, she couldn’t help herself don the role of the mother. She tries to take care of him but at first it was a bit of a mess since they didn’t exactly know how communicate with each other but by the days they have learn to understand and love each other like family. Though he is her master she can’t stop feeling like Jikan is one of her little cubs. As she lies in his lap. She thought to herself what a great second chance in life that she had.

Craft Essence

The Promise Land of Acceptance

How Long does she have to carry her loved ones, how long does she have guided her people? In every turn her people have been ousted from land to land being treated like invaders or aliens as her swift feet crease the very grass. She can hear the toiled footsteps of her people. It’s hunt or be hunted world out her but, in her heart, she hopes to someday to find a place where she and her loved one truly belongs.

Last edited by Ismail2002; May 22nd, 2022 at 10:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    i am mildly disturbed by the wolf girl

10/10

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nitty is a furry, confirmed.
    Uploading to Beast Lair canon server...
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It doesn’t count as furry if it’s a human with animal ears and tail.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    If any of you are wondering why over 200 people are browsing the monthly contest. I may or may not have linked that whitefrenzy tarrare sheet to a r/tumblr post about tarrare that blew up using the description of “TFW the guy who (possibly) ate you when you were 14 month old gets depicted as an adorable and innocent young child by a Brazilian fate/grand order fangirl who’s obsessed with cute boys”.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; May 22nd, 2022 at 03:17 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maria Kyogoku: Absolutely amazing. I think you're being too hard on yourself because even if you gave up midway, it's still such a self-realized sheet. It's perfect for this figure, if anything... Nothing too fancy, nothing extremely otherwordly, it's a grounded, but at the same time almost whimsical sheet. I liked it.

Ashina: OH HELLO THERE MY DAUGHTER. You know how to hit me in my weakest points, I see... She's wild and beautiful and I love her for it. Also, that NP is terrifying in many ways, I just want you to know that.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    awoo or whatever

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    By the way, a big thank you to Rey for reformatting the OP! There were some errors that I needed to manually fix, but it was overall a very solid job.

So, OP is now finally up to date, for the time being. When the page 450 milestone comes around, I should hopefully have enough free time to actually update the OP in a timely manner. Thank you so much for your patience!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    No problem
    From now on new milestones can be added with efficient use of the sort option in MS Word.
    I just wish i knew how to let the search and replace function know that this string that just has a few numbers in difference (from the url) should be replaced too. Couldve saved me time

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just described kamera to a group of redditors on r/tumblr as “An Australian (technically immigrated there from Indonesia) muslim communist who uses 4chan, loves dark souls and elden ring and has the highest understanding of history, mythology, philosophy and mysticism of anyone i have ever met online.”

I also described nuclear as “a gay (or just really familiar with gay doujins) Filipino catholic Thomas Aquinas fan who did a crusade apologia once, called enlightenment philosophers ”charlatans and swindlers” and criticized the other forum users ”stage 4 liberalismo” by depicting lucifer as curious george.”.

Koga as a “A german who VERY CLEARLY speaks english as a second language, constantly types in broken english, has a weird obsession with muscular women that i may have given him and got jokingly shipped with me.”

Wyvern as “ An brazilian with an borderline encyclopedic knowledge of brazilian folklore, mythology and history and a greater mastery of worldbuilding than most fantasy and sci fi writers who mysteriously disappeared a few months ago.”

Whitefrenzy as a “ An eternally positive and optimistic Brazilian genshin impact fangirl who nobody can dislike or anger except me.” and delrey as a “an german art and classical music nerd who sees modern as trash and has a weird obsession with Edvard munch and Beethoven

I think I made CaS sound like some sort of asylum.

Blog Entries
    yeah yeah, you get your humble award for running an ad campaign for us, and now leave your Reddit antics on Reddit.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    that honestly is a horrible thing to do
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Boy am I unironically glad for being virtually invisible.
    Have you been asking for permission before doing this, Nine? Not everyone might be comfortable with it, y'know.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I apologize and I will try to ask for permission next time.

Blog Entries
    Friendly suggestion: perhaps do not make there a "next time".

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    OK.

Blog Entries
    yeah, i though you were only joking.

I don't really mind just sharing servant sheets, but that one is just few steps behind straight up doxxing
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I took it too far. You’re right.

Blog Entries
    -500 reddit karma or whatever counts as a punishment to all you neckbeards

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Goddammit, Nine, I know that you’re the youngest among us, but you really should have more sense than this…
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets